5 foot 3 inches
125 pounds
Medium length natural blonde straight hair
Pleasant demeanor
DATY - yes but YMMV
FS - yes, covered
Blow job - yes, covered
Multiple pops - no

The girl I saw went by Adrianna. I see there are several other girl's names popping up in ads using her phone number. Bella is the Asian, her I saw but only from a distance. She's smallish and short per my quick assessment. They do have a black dude with them also who left when I arrived and never interfered whatsoever. The Hawaiian girl--I have no idea about, but if she's with Bella and Adrianna, she's at least got to be legit. Exctasy is another name I saw in an ad but sounds like Adrianna with a name change, but I don't know. I was told Bella's number was their main number which she plans on keeping, I would use that as a reference when searching the ads.

Adrianna is a short-haired blonde girl, hair looked natural and was down not much past her shoulders. I pulled her hair-band out so it could flow freely. Really cute looking. 20-years-old, 5 foot 3 inches, and 125 pounds with natural smaller titties, nice handfuls. A nice demeanor and was pleasant throughout. I would consider her as taking direction well. She had pimples on her butt and back, and razor burn from shaving her pussy patch, and peach fuzz hair around her labia.

She told me she does not kiss. Eating her pussy was up in the air, she told me I could eat it but that allowing it was a case-by-case decision on her part. I did give her a spanking. Both of us with our clothes off, I asked her to lay across my lap, she did without hesitation. I grabbed her hair with one hand and spanked her with the other. Not too hard but nice sounding smacks. I then had her get on her back and spread her legs apart. I ate her pussy for a while during which my dick was feeling like a kick-stand being I was on my belly.

I then asked her to lay with her arms tight to her sides, she did this like a good girl. This is what I mean by "takes direction well." When a girl just does as asked with no hesitation and no questioning of my requests. So, with her laying as I asked, I straddled her and played with her face using by dick. I was very gentle and polite, and she allowed me to do all I wanted. I folded her nose over from side-to-side, and smacked my dick on her forehead, nose, cheeks, and lips. She told me she didn't want me to cumm on her face. I told her I wasn't about to, and that it takes way more for me to cumm than this and that this was too early on anyway.

I then rolled on a condom and put my dick in her mouth. I stroked in and out for a minute or two, then she told me she usually has the guy lay back on the bed for a blow job. I pulled out of her mouth and got between her legs spreading them apart. I plunged my dick into her 20-year-old pussy and stroked it in and out gradually getting to the point I could go all the way in.

I fucked her and it felt great. I grasped her hair at the top of her head in my hands and used them as handles. I got my mouth close to hers and made a kissy sound, she just smiled. I did rub noses with her and go cheek-to-cheek a few times, but never kissed her lips. I tried the kissy sound again and still just a smile.

She was a good fuck, not resisting anything, legs spread wide and arms stretched straight out. She was open to any position I wanted too.

I fucked her for a while, I did the position where I fold her legs back and pin them to the bed, so she is flexible too.

I told her that playing with her face with my dick really turned me on. She said if I want, I can do that again. I told her I think I may. I got back straddling little Adrianna and beating my dick on her face. I took my one hand and held her head by her forehead, and smacked my cock on her face leaving no area untouched. I told her I wanted to cumm on her face, she said "that's okay, do it." About five minutes later, I nutted on her pretty face. I steered her head by my one hand on her forehead, and copiously covered most of her face, damn that was fucking great! I told her she didn't have to move, I would clean her face up. I got a wet wash cloth and cleaned her face up, my dick still brushing against her body. She was good as new. Now that's what I like! I told her she was deserving of a positive review, and there it is.

I next laid out her money and told her it was an honor and pleasure to have spent some time with her. I got dressed and we made some small talk. I gave her a good-bye hug and ass squeeze but then we chatted some more. So, before I left I had to repeat it. I gave her a second hug and ass squeeze lifting her off the fuckin' floor.

Things went well for me with this girl. Maybe good timing, a little luck, but that's how it was. I know one visit isn't enough to put her in the hall of fame, but it puts her on the right path. She IS a one nutt and you're done girl, so I specifically asked her "if a guy scheduled an hour appointment, and took 50 minutes of actual intercourse to cumm, would that be okay?" She quickly told me that "yes, we always give the full amount of time and if that's what it takes, that's fine." This is untested however, but I'd like a chance at testing this out. Our session had too much variety in it for me to test out the longevity of actual intercourse this time, but maybe next time.

Permanent Wood
12-20-10, 00:28
Found a photo that I know is her: