PDA

View Full Version : Mind of a Vietnamese working girl.

CheapCharlie
11-15-10, 06:15
You had to see this one coming, surprised nobody started this thread earlier. My experiences with most of these Hos have been bad (see my posts). My friends and various other people told me to beware. As soon as I mentioned vietnamese women, all I hear is they gold diggers, liars, back stabbers, etc. Etc. Just curious as to what other peoples take on them are, whether it be good or bad.

Big Jimm
11-15-10, 07:23
You had to see this one coming, surprised nobody started this thread earlier. My experiences with most of these Hos have been bad (see my posts). My friends and various other people told me to beware. As soon as I mentioned vietnamese women, all I hear is they gold diggers, liars, back stabbers, etc. Etc. Just curious as to what other peoples take on them are, whether it be good or bad.Have been chatting with a friend for hours this evening about My Le of Red Rose. Formerly of Cache. Yep. Have posted my 2 cents on her already. She is selfish and money hungry now. Actually think she is a little mental. Hear she is making over $1000. 00 a day. Now that should make your stomach turn. Making that kind of cash, working 7 days a week, taking any and all customers. She is so bad that even the other girls she works with calls her nasty.

And she goes on about how poor she is and nobody cares for her. Meanwhile her daughter has a new BMW, the older boy has a G35, kids have I-Phones. 2 kids are attending UH right now. She is prepping for a trip to Nam. Besides tickets. And lugging over boxes of spam, toothpaste, etc. That some poor bar sap will buy for her at COSTCO. She will take $10, 000 cash to spend and give to family members.

Christ. Give me a break.

She has done nothing by lie to me personally about just about everything.

Beware. Her Black G35 is a 2005 model. She is looking for a new car. I am sure one of her customers will take her shopping. Maybe even help her with a down payment.

Not sure why? Sex with her really is not that good.

Believe me. She holds men on contempt. She is nothing but an actress. She is looking for cash.

Heard she had one fella lined up in 2004 that was willing to sell his house in Ewa. And give her money to buy a bar on King Street. So she could fulfill her dream to own a business. Jesus H. Christ!

She was married. Did quit the bar. But continued to see customers on the side.

Now that she is single and lost one revenue stream. I suppose she is going full speed ahead in the Rose.

SnatchThat
11-15-10, 08:27
Plus some are guys made women. So be careful they rather be girls than boys.

CheapCharlie
11-15-10, 17:37
It seems like they try and get you to trust them. As soon as you let your guard down, they fuck you over or rip you off. Always be on guard around these girls.

Member #4374
11-15-10, 19:12
I like that the Viet girls in the bar accept that they are prostitutes and no more shame about that fact[the KB-girls are in denial (& stuck up too). ]. And also the VB-girls just get str8 to the point,"You like fuck? I love you long time honey".

Allbust
11-15-10, 22:22
Have been chatting with a friend for hours this evening about My Le of Red Rose. Formerly of Cache. Yep. Have posted my 2 cents on her already. She is selfish and money hungry now. Actually think she is a little mental. Hear she is making over $1000. 00 a day. Now that should make your stomach turn. Making that kind of cash, working 7 days a week, taking any and all customers. She is so bad that even the other girls she works with calls her nasty.

And she goes on about how poor she is and nobody cares for her. Meanwhile her daughter has a new BMW, the older boy has a G35, kids have I-Phones. 2 kids are attending UH right now. She is prepping for a trip to Nam. Besides tickets. And lugging over boxes of spam, toothpaste, etc. That some poor bar sap will buy for her at COSTCO. She will take $10, 000 cash to spend and give to family members.

Christ. Give me a break.

She has done nothing by lie to me personally about just about everything.

Beware. Her Black G35 is a 2005 model. She is looking for a new car. I am sure one of her customers will take her shopping. Maybe even help her with a down payment.

Not sure why? Sex with her really is not that good.

Believe me. She holds men on contempt. She is nothing but an actress. She is looking for cash.

Heard she had one fella lined up in 2004 that was willing to sell his house in Ewa. And give her money to buy a bar on King Street. So she could fulfill her dream to own a business. Jesus H. Christ!

She was married. Did quit the bar. But continued to see customers on the side.

Now that she is single and lost one revenue stream. I suppose she is going full speed ahead in the Rose. This the same my le that used to work at secret, sandys, etc? The same one that has / had illness within the past year?

Dasearch
11-16-10, 03:25
I like that the Viet girls in the bar accept that they are prostitutes and no more shame about that fact[the KB-girls are in denial (& stuck up too). ]. And also the VB-girls just get str8 to the point,"You like fuck? I love you long time honey".LOL, yes, save money. Except they no say "We love you long time"

Dasearch
11-16-10, 03:31
One of my first experiences with a Vietnamese girl. I met her at the bar went out a few times, she seemed nice. I told her lets go hotel some time. She said ok. So we went to the hotel and we go on for an hour. Stop to get a snack, then went for another hour. Then went to get food, when I dropped her off she then said,"Oh BTW I need $500. 00" I was like WTF, but ended up giving it to her, because damn, she was worth it. She was a lot younger then me and made me feel like damn I am too old this woman got more endurance than me. She is not working in the bar anymore. I do not remember her name so do not ask.

Secret Agent
11-16-10, 05:02
This the same my le that used to work at secret, sandys, etc? The same one that has / had illness within the past year?I was thinking the same thing. But I don't think they are the same cause the My Le that used to work at Secret and Sandy's was nice and sweet, at least she was when I last saw her probably in the middle of this year. I know she was living with her boyfriend but not sure if they got married.

Ogohunter
11-17-10, 06:12
Yes they lie. Its part of their job description. My theory is try and lie better than them. I. E."I'm going to college to get my degree in business". My response is "What a coincidence I'm in grad school getting my PHD in astro physics! Then I'm going to go work for NASA." However they do get straight to business. Sometimes I like that. I'v spent bank in a KB back room and walked away half as satisfied than spending $ with a VB. Most are not as hot as the KBG's but decent enough.

Kanaka01
11-17-10, 14:39
I like that the Viet girls in the bar accept that they are prostitutes and no more shame about that fact[the KB-girls are in denial (& stuck up too). ]. And also the VB-girls just get str8 to the point,"You like fuck? I love you long time honey".I like that you know what you will get and how much it will cost. Just need to say no to the extra drinks.

Warrior12
11-17-10, 17:23
Got to remember that these girls are coming from a country that is less developed than Korea and that the cost of living is much lower. So they will bone for less than a KBG and are more prone to getting right down to business.

I come out laughing some times after visiting a Vietnamese Bar as the action is just slam bam thank you maam versus the korean bar scene. I joke to my friends that the VC hit me and emptied my wallet.

On a side note, I just came back from Asia and the Vietnamese girls worked very hard to please me and were very sweet. Unlike the tainted ones we have here.

H Mobius
11-17-10, 23:07
Yes they lie. Its part of their job description. My theory is try and lie better than them. I. E."I'm going to college to get my degree in business". My response is "What a coincidence I'm in grad school getting my PHD in astro physics! Then I'm going to go work for NASA." However they do get straight to business. Sometimes I like that. I'v spent bank in a KB back room and walked away half as satisfied than spending $ with a VB. Most are not as hot as the KBG's but decent enough.LOL! A c-girl claimed to be an EE student at UH. I asked what course numbers she took for Math and all she could say was "I took math", and named some 100-level bogus numbers. I asked her if she took Calculus and she didn't know what I was talking about. I should tell her I'm going for my PhD in Astrophysics too!

CheapCharlie
11-18-10, 09:39
Got to remember that these girls are coming from a country that is less developed than Korea and that the cost of living is much lower. So they will bone for less than a KBG and are more prone to getting right down to business.

I come out laughing some times after visiting a Vietnamese Bar as the action is just slam bam thank you maam versus the korean bar scene. I joke to my friends that the VC hit me and emptied my wallet.

On a side note, I just came back from Asia and the Vietnamese girls worked very hard to please me and were very sweet. Unlike the tainted ones we have here. I thought all the viet. Girls were all the same, regardless if they FOBs or local. Seems that most of them are all gold diggers.

Warrior12
11-18-10, 14:32
I thought all the viet. Girls were all the same, regardless if they FOBs or local. Seems that most of them are all gold diggers.My point was that I met some Viet girls in Asia and had a much better experience with them then those that were lucky enough to get to America. The VBG also will bone for much less than most KBG.

As for all bar girls here, they all learn the power of the pussy quickly and screw the shit out of most. But it all comes down to supply and demand, if some other sucker wasn't willing to pay or fall for their BS they wouldn't try and get away with it.

I haven't gone to a VB in 2 years when this $40 a drink shit started. I just don't feel like negotiating with them from drink number one.

Nightkreepa808
11-18-10, 21:55
I dated a v-girl from a popular local bar and had a rather good time. I was straight forward and told her that I'm not a sucker customer. I've been around the block more times than I care to share. She was cool with it and for that I usually picked up the tap on dinner or a small shopping outing but as time went on you can really see that she was materialistic as hell! Sad be / see that $ will do shit to a girl! They get it too fast and way, way too easy! Fucking for $ has got to be the easiest job ever! Shit I'the fuck all day long for half what they're asking. LOL

Overall, the one's that are in the game long enough are warped! The trick is ya got to get the young ones before their minds turn mush from all that cum.

Member #4374
11-19-10, 16:53
Yeah, Viet girls in the bar are more "whorish" and ghetto li'that than the K-bitches. It's more fun IMO.

Before this Ward 3-plex special, if I never had $2 for go AMP, I would just go VB[Cache, C-Sandy or Mistys] & bone in the boothe for like dollar. I think ripping-off people is as much a part of Viet-culture as pho, but as long as U know the right price, it's all good[I once heard some older ho quoting a tourist $5 to go room. Shit].

Big Jimm
11-20-10, 07:19
What I left out was their motivation. Make money yes. Men are the conduit or the ATM for their money supply. But why?

Some girls that have the looks will use what god gave them with their bodies and use charm to con men out of money. They can talk sweet to you. Even though they despise the type of men who go to a bar. This I have been told by some Viet bar girls. They consider men who frequent these bars to be a lower class person than the women who are only there working to make money for their family.

This money is used to support their kids and family in Vietnam. The Viet men will not do this for them in the case of bar girls. I know bar girls that are married and the husband goes to the bar. Take Yvette at Cache. Her husband frequents the bar and sips beer at the bar while she works.

These women sacrifice themselves to make as much money as they can to support their children. Support means the basics plus the I-Phone, Internet, cars, nice clothes, spending money, etc.

The other factor is freedom. A Viet woman can work the bar. Do what she wants with whomever in bar. Maybe a few dates. But the rest of her time is her time. She does not need to cook, wash, iron, feed, or otherwise support a man. They just take the good parts (money). Give up a little time and sex. For money.

In other words. Their thinking is like ours. Take the money in the bar. But do not put up with a man the rest of the day.

Would this type of girl make a good wife? No. Absolutely not.

I understand the logic. Does not make it right. But that is what they do.

Are all Viet women like this? No.

The ones in the bar are there. To make money or get stuff. Nothing more.

And I have found. Many Viet girls may have an American boyfriend or husband. But still have a Viet Boyfriend.

They are true to their blood. Vietnam is first to them. Always-at least the older Viets or ones who grew up in Nam. Now these Cali Viets or 1st generation. Are just in it for money, cars, stuff and Bling-Bling.

CheapCharlie
01-11-11, 09:56
I had one girl tell me that they like targeting those in the military. She said its good because they come into the bar, drink, get wasted, then the girls sit with them and rip them off. They most of the time never see them (military) again. So just a warning to our military personel, watch out for these VCBGs!

Carmello
01-16-11, 03:05
I know this is a thread for vietnamese working girls, nope haven't messed with any, but let me tell you, non vietnamese working girls can be the same. Let me tell you about my experience. This hot vietnamese MILF when I met her had a rich boyfriend but he can not get it up. Knowing her for a little while she tells me this and we have sex while she's telling me "You lucky okay!" But while having sex she grunting and saying "OH I love you!" She gets him to buy her nice bags, nice cars, surgery enhancements (get my drift). We were having sex probly once every several months so it wasn't all heaven but when doing her it was great. I would say, the best sex I've ever had including my AMP / girlfriend experiences, just thinking about that body makes jr hard. But now days when I call her, she always tries to drop a sob story about how no more money when she knows I just want to sex her. So I don't bother. The first time she tried that on me I felt bad because we were having sex for free (I never even thought of ever paying for sex but have learned you'll pay for sex either way) and we were close, so I gave her a grand and right away the pussy opened for me without trying. Naw she's like can you get me a car when making plans for her coming over to my place so I just forget about her, not worth it. She would probly do well in a bar or AMP if she had that mentality but she says,"I no like fuck everybody!"

CheapCharlie
01-24-11, 09:33
Its kind of a shame to see her turn into a full on ROB. When she was going school and before she started working at SP3, she wasn't how she is now. I guess working under Johnny does that to a SHBG. I told her that all she cares or thinks about is money. And gave me BS about,"I like money but It not control me, its good to have and yes I wish I had a lot of it:but I'm happy with what I have." And right after she gives that BS speech tries to rip me off by taking my $20 and trying to get $20 more for LD. Always gives a sob story about how she doesn't have any money and yet she drives a Lexus!

KBGmonger
07-17-11, 19:00
I recently found a top notch VN bar girl. Cheap BBBJs and DATY. I could not be happier with the arrangement.

Captin Crunch
07-18-11, 03:47
I recently found a top notch VN bar girl. Cheap BBBJs and DATY. I could not be happier with the arrangement.You mind sharing who? And where? Pm is okay.

KBGmonger
07-18-11, 04:10
You mind sharing who? And where? Pm is okay.I am keeping this little find a secret for the time being. I am sure you understand.

Rico Suave808
07-18-11, 09:42
I recently found a top notch VN bar girl. Cheap BBBJ and DATY. I could not be happier with the arrangement.Why bother making a report like this unless you tell us where it is and who you saw. Remember this is about sharing information.

Hypo Luxa
07-18-11, 10:18
I am keeping this little find a secret for the time being. I am sure you understand.Yes, we understand keeping it a secret in the first place. Please understand that posting at all to the forum and withholding info is bad form. Please forgo posting at all the next time you wish to keep names and / or places secret. It serves no purpose except to the poster to brag.

Please explain what at all about this post is beneficial to this forum:

I recently found a top notch VN bar girl. Cheap BBBJs and DATY. I could not be happier with the arrangement.

?

KBGmonger
07-19-11, 15:30
Uii.

Yes, we understand keeping it a secret in the first place. Please understand that posting at all to the forum and withholding info is bad form. Please forgo posting at all the next time you wish to keep names and / or places secret. It serves no purpose except to the poster to brag.

Please explain what at all about this post is beneficial to this forum:

?Sorry did not mean to be bragging or post out of line. I had seen a lot of grumbling lately and was just saying that I have been very satisfied lately. Just putting out a more positive spin. No disrespect intended. Not to change the subject but seeing more Chinese girls around lately.

Big Jimm
09-05-11, 09:24
Stop by a Viet bar and run across a waitress who was working at a local Viet restuarant for years. Reports are she was single. Now this girl was not really attractive. But youngish. And NO KIDS. So over many visits I by her a few drinks. Then I learn thru the Nuc-Mom Grapevine. She is having boyfriend issues. He is young and I suppose attractive to a Viet girl. But he gambles and hangs with the older Viets for cash to support his habit and provides services for them. All of which frustrates the waitress girl.

Big Jimm makes her an offer. And thru the Nuc-Mom Grapevine. I hear that word in China Town. Is I am after this girl.

So. Next visit to the bar. But the girl a drink. Then a "customer" takes her outside for a good 30 minute little chat.

I go outside and see the girl plending with this Viet Stud.

Later she comes in. Wants another drink. But this Viet "Stud" guy sits on the other side of her and just stares at me. I ignore.

I bought her one more drink and then stopped. As SOMETHING was not right about the deal.

She goes off about her waitressing duties. This guy stays at the bar and watches me for about an hour.

Meanwhile. I grab another girl and start buying her drinks. He eventually stopped staring.

But he never left the bar.

All this violates a bar girl rule: Do not let the boyfriend come to where you work.

I suppose I must been striking a nerve. Which is a win for me.

But. This girl or anyother is NOT worth the trouble of a showdown. Which the girl is obviously looking for.

She claims to LOVE this "Stud". And also states she is SO STUPID for staying with him.

Apparently, she was using me to get HIS attention.

Had one experience within the last year with some crazed boyfriend attacking me. Do not need this trouble.

Thumperforq
09-06-11, 00:56
Stop by a Viet bar and run across a waitress who was working at a local Viet restuarant for years. Reports are she was single. Now this girl was not really attractive. But youngish. And NO KIDS. So over many visits I by her a few drinks. Then I learn thru the Nuc-Mom Grapevine. She is having boyfriend issues. He is young and I suppose attractive to a Viet girl. But he gambles and hangs with the older Viets for cash to support his habit and provides services for them. All of which frustrates the waitress girl.

Big Jimm makes her an offer. And thru the Nuc-Mom Grapevine. I hear that word in China Town. Is I am after this girl.

So. Next visit to the bar. But the girl a drink. Then a "customer" takes her outside for a good 30 minute little chat.

I go outside and see the girl plending with this Viet Stud.

Later she comes in. Wants another drink. But this Viet "Stud" guy sits on the other side of her and just stares at me. I ignore.

I bought her one more drink and then stopped. As SOMETHING was not right about the deal.

She goes off about her waitressing duties. This guy stays at the bar and watches me for about an hour.

Meanwhile. I grab another girl and start buying her drinks. He eventually stopped staring.

But he never left the bar.

All this violates a bar girl rule: Do not let the boyfriend come to where you work.

I suppose I must been striking a nerve. Which is a win for me.

But. This girl or anyother is NOT worth the trouble of a showdown. Which the girl is obviously looking for.

She claims to LOVE this "Stud". And also states she is SO STUPID for staying with him.

Apparently, she was using me to get HIS attention.

Had one experience within the last year with some crazed boyfriend attacking me. Do not need this trouble.Pretty standard. Seen it happen in Boda, the Viet run bar stands in Black Jack, Sky Lounge, Asia. One of my friends was swarmed and beat up outside of Boda (after buying one of the girls drinks) to the point where his eye popped out of the socket. Fortunately, he was not blinded and had reconstructive surgery done to his face. When I asked around to find out who did it, the only response was I don't know anything and girls quickly moving away to the safety of the group.

Big Jimm
09-06-11, 01:21
Pretty standard. Seen it happen in Boda, the Viet run bar stands in Black Jack, Sky Lounge, Asia. One of my friends was swarmed and beat up outside of Boda (after buying one of the girls drinks) to the point where his eye popped out of the socket. Fortunately, he was not blinded and had reconstructive surgery done to his face. When I asked around to find out who did it, the only response was I don't know anything and girls quickly moving away to the safety of the group.I my case. Pretty sure the girl had told him what was going on. Especially, considering I had a call asking me why I was interested in this girl. So the news must have spread around. Suspect she using her job to make the romeo boyfriend jeolous and in jeopardy of losing his sure thing at home.

Member #4374
09-09-11, 17:15
The thoughts of a Vietnamese working girl: "Who can I rip-off?" "Who wants to pay me money to fuck?" "Who can I rip-off?"

Doc Wayne
09-09-11, 22:51
The thoughts of a Vietnamese working girl: "Who can I rip-off?" "Who wants to pay me money to fuck?" "Who can I rip-off?"At least you can count on her to put out. I have never failed to cum with a vbg. With the kbg got to guess who's playing and who's just teasing. Just MHO and realize it's YMMV.