PDA

View Full Version : I Should Learn To Listen To Girls In CVS

Fuhgetaboudit
11-07-10, 15:51
Before helo lessons this week, I ventured to 2 More (617) 795 places to be avoided in my opinion.

First: Accupuncture massage place at 110 Madison just off Walnut St. In Newtonville, (617) 795-5000, on the west bound side of the Pike. The place has a huge like 16 x 20 private setup massage room with twin tables. That's it for the good parts. Got Thai girl, 5'2", funny, excellent English, not bad body, ok massage. Nothing else. When I saw her in the light after the massage the face was worse than scary. They claim to have girls from 3 nationalities. They literally use full size sheets as a mid-section drape. Ridiculous. Cost.7, minimal tip.

2nd: Red Azalea, advertizes as a new place 1267 Washington Street in West Newton, (617) 795-1837. Not too far from Paddy's Pub on Elm St. Near the CVS. One of the girls working at CVS told me not to go to RA, but I did not listen. A fully private 8 x 10 room, old mamasan, warm and cozy, with the world's smallest massage table. My feet stuck off the table by 6 inches. Although saw a thirtish girl that was a 6 or so, I pulled a mid-40s with a 4 rating, who was on rotation from NY, terrible English, and said she had a 22 year old kid. She used big beach-towel-sized towels as a drape, with smelly lotion. Fair massage, nothing else. Charges me.7 but ad says.6, minimal tip.

Maybe the next time I will try Elements which is diagonally across the street from RA, because at least the girl in the CVS recommended going to that place.

=============================================

Hi Fuhgetaboudit,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Vitoel
07-11-15, 16:33
How do you think my chances will be for bidding and winning a Newark airport hotel between 50-60? =).