PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia Pt 2

Eric Shin
10-27-10, 19:56
Hey. Any reviews on the new Fantasia?

Kanaka01
10-28-10, 03:19
Hey. Any reviews on the new Fantasia?Search Fox Relaxation in the massage threads.

Eric Shin
07-16-11, 01:22
So what's going on these days at the old Fantasia on Alapai? I know the bar is up and running, what about next door?

Search Fox Relaxation in the massage threads.

Ck813
07-17-11, 02:48
Hey. Any reviews on the new Fantasia?Hey Shin, What is going on with Tida?

Sancho2063
07-17-11, 15:55
So what's going on these days at the old Fantasia on Alapai? I know the bar is up and running, what about next door?I walk by that place on occasion it shows no sign of AMP activity.

Honolulu1
07-17-11, 22:42
Last I seen was after shutdown the owner completely gutted out downstairs, you could see all the debris and trash outside, so much that no one could park a car there. I heard owner said no more AMPs at this site! It was a risky place but I will always remember this place for good times and great memories!

So what's going on these days at the old Fantasia on Alapai? I know the bar is up and running, what about next door?

Hypo Luxa
07-18-11, 01:33
Last I seen was after shutdown the owner completely gutted out downstairs, you could see all the debris and trash outside, so much that no one could park a car there. I heard owner said no more AMPs at this site! It was a risky place but I will always remember this place for good times and great memories!Probably either too many used condoms or "stiffened" wash rags in the debris, LOL!

Hard808
07-20-11, 17:36
It was Fox relaxation for a short time. Mama at door skeptical of all. Only had 1 Filipino girl there at the time paid the 50 and asked for it back and walked out. Was a convenient place and a place to have memories with when it was fantasia.