PDA

View Full Version : Simi valley

Donalds
10-09-10, 09:57
A. M. HEALTH SPA.

1639 L. A. Ave.

(805) 577-1288.

The decievingly "back alley" look of this place shouldn't put you off to giving it a try. Rear parking and exit are available. The usually 2 Asian ladies available work in shifts here, so the quality of the limited menu of services might vary depending on what time of day you show up. The barren rooms are functional at best, but the place is clean, and the lobby inviting. Apairently there is a shower avalable if you ask, but I passed due to lack of time.

PACIFIC SPA.

1716 Erringer Road.

#112.

(805) 306-9988.

Do NOT confuse this with "Pacific Health Center on L. A. Avenue"! While at this 2-girl all-Asian operation the extras aren't offered up as openly (A simple point and "You like here? " asked at the very, very end of the $60 hour, this "Pacific" is the nicest, cleanest place in all of Simi Valley, and provides discrete rear parking. You will get a fairly good professional mssage, PLUS the only known table-shower oprating in Ventua County. (Others advertise but never deliver. They still offer the "Buy 10-Get 1 Free deal, but you have to ask.

Luv Da Latinas
02-10-12, 20:54
We'll see some closures soon, would you patronize an AMP in Simi Valloey?

http://www.simivalleyacorn.com/news/2012-02-10/Community/Simi_PD_continues_prostitution_crackdown.html

Luv Da Latinas
03-03-12, 11:00
Well I thought I missed an article in the Acorn this week, but I did find another story about MPs in the Acorn, quote "With their target set squarely on eradicating erotic massage parlors from the community", well that spells it out pretty clearly, duh. I knew they were going to strong arm all the MPs in Simi, who dares go there now, foot traffic has to be going to a crawl and the poor owners have to make that rent. I think I said something like this about 6 months ago. I give it till Easter and I think Simi will be down to less than 6 MPs. It would not surprise me to see it down to 2 by years end. Funny how when the economy is down and the city OKs these businesses and take their money, and are willing to put up with the stigma, some of these places probably spend 50-100k to set up shop and jump through hoops to get the city approval only to have the city run them out when the economy starts to pick up a bit. Read them and weep.

http://www.simivalleyacorn.com/news/2012-03-02/Front_Page/City_wants_masseuses_to_receive_states_OK.html

Luv Da Latinas
03-09-12, 12:07
New regulations to take effect 1-1-2013 for Simi Valley MPs.

http://www.simivalleyacorn.com/news/2012-03-09/Community/City_signs_o_on_masseuse_musts.html

Luv Da Latinas
12-29-12, 02:54
As I figured, this week's Simi Valley Acorn: http://www.simivalleyacorn.com/news/2012-12-28/Front_Page/SVPD_nabs_6_local_men_in_sex_sting.html

Going after the JOHNS, now in Simi.

DropFrame
04-02-14, 15:34
Are there any reports out there about Eryn Mora in Simi Valley?

Her picks are attached.

310798 310799.

Nutzoid
04-03-14, 11:39
Are there any reports out there about Eryn Mora in Simi Valley?

Her picks are attached.

310798 310799.Can you post the link to her ad?

Oglaf
10-29-19, 22:19
My fave former Hooters girl is providing again in Simi. GFE varies from person to person and time to time, but Brooklyn has a hard yoga bod, tastefully fun implants, and LOOOOVES getting fucked. Look her up on HX (she posts in the SFV section as well but is staying in VC close to SC for the time being).

HookerHunter
11-01-19, 18:57
What's the MSRP and the no-no's?

My fave former Hooters girl is providing again in Simi. GFE varies from person to person and time to time, but Brooklyn has a hard yoga bod, tastefully fun implants, and LOOOOVES getting fucked. Look her up on HX (she posts in the SFV section as well but is staying in VC close to SC for the time being).

Checkin Out
11-02-19, 17:12
My fave former Hooters girl is providing again in Simi. GFE varies from person to person and time to time, but Brooklyn has a hard yoga bod, tastefully fun implants, and LOOOOVES getting fucked. Look her up on HX (she posts in the SFV section as well but is staying in VC close to SC for the time being).So, I don't even know what HX is, so clearly I am not a "member" (Can you give me some way to contact her or find her on my own? If you PM me I have a place in Simi to trade. Thanks.