PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Latina and White

Lesko Dason
08-30-10, 17:06
Well hope this tread gets started, not to hate on our loving big booty black beauties or Asian wonders, but maybe we can start this tread for those mongers looking for white or latina.

Let's post LSW, maybe backpage reviews, pictures, everything from downtown to LB Blvd to Fig and East LA.

Lets share the wealth!

Volcom543
08-31-10, 04:33
I have date a girl name Champagne like 2 weeks ago.

She is a WSW, I saw her on Western and Beverly.

Now she is on backpage her # is 1213-XXX-1276.

She has a big forehead.

She is very clean and she is shaved downstairs.

Bbbb3
09-09-10, 16:41
My type of thread. Definitely looking forward to sharing and contributing. C'mon!

Lets get this thread going.

Lesko Dason
10-04-10, 16:25
I have date a girl name Champagne like 2 weeks ago.

She is a WSW, I saw her on Western and Beverly.

Now she is on backpage her # is 1213-XXX-1276.

She has a big forehead.

She is very clean and she is shaved downstairs.Is it GFE?

GoodQuestions
04-16-11, 19:21
I had called this Latina from El Clasificado a few weeks ago. She sounded very sexy on the phone. I been wanting to see her and so I did yesterday. Two call system. Thank goodness it was a two call system. Her name is Melissa, she's on the heavy side. She's a 5'1'-5'3' Salvadorian, in her 20's, pretty IMO, I would say cute, B cups, shaved kitty and nice butt for a heavy girl.

She takes me to her apartment room, tells me to get comfortable and so I did. I lay on the bed face up and she puts on the cap. She proceeds with a nice CBJ with a bit of eye contact. I start sucking her tits (she had a small tattoo). They were pretty nice. I got to say this chica had a nice attitude. I also loved her voice.

This chica wanted my johnson inside of her so I told her to get in mish position by the edge of the bed. This is fast becoming my favorite position LOL! I was hammering her pretty cool. We were making a lot of sex noises so I asked her if it was alright. You know the neighbors might complain. She said it didn't matter. So I continued going deep into her. Soon she started moving up and down and moaning and she asked me if this is the way I like it. I said of course. I don't want to do all the work. I tell her to get in k9 position and she said "ponme como tu quieras / put me anyway you want to." Such a nice chica. I give her a good pounding and shoot a big load in her cap. She never asked for donations. I almost felt like if I was fucking some chica I met online. I gave her the. 60 she told me over the phone and we said good bye. Until next time guys.

Charlie4622
04-18-11, 03:36
Heard of this massage place on Alvarado and 6th Latina cougars anyone been there or has heard of it? I have the tn if anyone interested.

GoodQuestions
04-21-11, 18:34
James Woods had action everywhere this afternoon and is probably going to continue. Inside the small streets just everywhere. BSW's, LSW's, Melissa the WSW. I was around the area because I wanted to see this El Clasificado provider who flaked on me. We had already agreed and then she stopped answering my phone calls. For any of you who search for providers through El Clasificado don't lose your time with this one (323) 472-5160. Her ad doesn't have a name. Seriously I'm angry and exhausted.

I talked to Melissa the WSW who was near by and I thought we had a deal of doing the deed in the apartment. She send me to buy condoms at the 99 cents store in the corner. That's right condoms from the 99 cents. Oh well is better than going bareback although I wouldn't mine at all with her. Anyways I came back and now she said about a notel near by. To her defense her spanish is horrible and it was until we started speaking english is when we better understood each other and that's when the deal fell through. Maybe next time we'll work out something.

I guess I spoke too soon because the Paraditas of James Woods are back. Man they are so tempting but I refuse to play with fire. The only one who approached me was a bad LSW looker. It was very easy to turn her down. Until next time and keep on hunting safely guys.

GoodQuestions
04-23-11, 10:26
I want to pull a Little Man and want to give a shout out to all the mongers in the whole wide world. Now let's go to the main event. I was supposed to go see a provider somewhere in South Central LA but fate had another provider in store for me. The freeway was a mess so I exited and then remembered from my notes that there was a provider near by. Oh my fucking god this was one of the best decisions I've made in I don't know how long.

I called her up. 3 call system. I got to her apartment room and she opens the door. I loved what I saw. She was wearing a really sexy short skirt. Her name is Blanca. She's a 5'6'-5'8' chica, light complexion, nice long legs, fit, beautiful shave kitty, B cups with nice light areolas, good booty, pretty. 25 year old from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I got naked and laid on my back as she went to the next room to get the cap. She comes back and teases me a bit. She dances, takes off her top and her skirt. Her tits are exposed and all she's wearing now is her panties. She shakes her booty my way and bends over and takes off her panties. I get up and start sucking her tits anyway I wanted. I played with her kitty and grab her nice booty. That kitty was just great.

She puts on the cap and proceeds with an incredible CBJ. She deepthroated my johnson. Blanca took my whole johnson in her mouth and was very enthusiastic. Her head was moving in such a way that I couldn't believe it. I mean she didn't tell me how good her BJ skills were she showed me. This alone was worth the price.

I tell her to get in mish position and she does exactly that with no hesitation. I give her a good pounding, kiss her neck, and suck her tits. She even kissed my chest a bit. After a while I went limb. I was a little tired but check this out. She gets my johnson and cleans it up with a wipe and starts sucking it again. No provider has ever suck my johnson after going in. She gave me a second wind and my jonson appreciated this so much it came back to life. I continued hammering her away in mish position. She was moaning and looked like she was enjoying it. I tell her to get in k9 position and went deep into her. I pounded away. She looks back, smiles, and approves of how I'm pounding her. Soon I realize she is moving back and forth so I let her take over. I just stay still and see how my johnson appears and dissapears inside her kitty. I tell her to get on top of me for cg. She squats on top of my johnson and bounces up and down. I see how she's spread, my johnson inside her pretty kitty, and her continuing to moan just beautifully. She does circular motions. We're both having a great time. I don't know how to explain what she did next all I can say is she started doing regeaton moves. That was just fantastic. OMG this chica has exceptional skills and just enjoys la vida. I tell her I'm going to cum and she starts bouncing up and down again and this time faster than before. I shoot my man goo inside her cap and afterwards I had a big smile on my face.

The damage was. 80. She originally asked for one bill but she said. 80 was fine. She had a great attitude and gave me incredible service. No question about it. I told her I wanted to see the other chica who works with her. She called her out and said Hi. I didn't ask for her name. She also looks great and younger than Blanca. I told Blanca I will be back and said good bye for now. This is exactly what I was looking for. This is all for now guys. Hope you guys find your gems like I did.

GoodQuestions
04-23-11, 17:51
I want to correct my mistake. I saw Blanca yesterday which was Friday 04-22-2011 not today. I knew I had made that mistake. Although I suppose I could go for seconds or try out her friend today. Time will tell. And yes I still have a big smile on my face.

Stlker
04-24-11, 04:29
James Woods had action everywhere this afternoon and is probably going to continue. Inside the small streets just everywhere. BSW's, LSW's, Melissa the WSW. I was around the area because I wanted to see this El Clasificado provider who flaked on me. We had already agreed and then she stopped answering my phone calls. For any of you who search for providers through El Clasificado don't lose your time with this one (323) 472-5160. Her ad doesn't have a name. Seriously I'm angry and exhausted.

I talked to Melissa the WSW who was near by and I thought we had a deal of doing the deed in the apartment. She send me to buy condoms at the 99 cents store in the corner. That's right condoms from the 99 cents. Oh well is better than going bareback although I wouldn't mine at all with her. Anyways I came back and now she said about a notel near by. To her defense her spanish is horrible and it was until we started speaking english is when we better understood each other and that's when the deal fell through. Maybe next time we'll work out something.

I guess I spoke too soon because the Paraditas of James Woods are back. Man they are so tempting but I refuse to play with fire. The only one who approached me was a bad LSW looker. It was very easy to turn her down. Until next time and keep on hunting safely guys. I think I almost picked up this Melissa. Is she blonde and always looks happy? I was cruising down JMW and saw her randomly walking down the street. She noticed she caught my attention and stopped in her tracks while smiling. I was thinking of pulling over but there was a car behind me so I drove around. By the time I got back to the area she was gone so I figured she got picked up. I decided to make one more round and as I turned the corner, I saw what I thought was under cover or some sort of LE. Typical Ford Crown Victoria type car, all white but had those big spot lights by the windshield. Might have been private security. Either way it got me shook so I bailed out of there fast!

GoodQuestions
04-24-11, 13:08
I think I almost picked up this Melissa. Is she blonde and always looks happy? I was cruising down JMW and saw her randomly walking down the street. She noticed she caught my attention and stopped in her tracks while smiling. I was thinking of pulling over but there was a car behind me so I drove around. By the time I got back to the area she was gone so I figured she got picked up. I decided to make one more round and as I turned the corner, I saw what I thought was under cover or some sort of LE. Typical Ford Crown Victoria type car, all white but had those big spot lights by the windshield. Might have been private security. Either way it got me shook so I bailed out of there fast!Well she's the only blonde I've seen on James Woods. She's easy to spot. Around 5'8', blonde hair glows in the dark, young, nice body, nice booty, good looking. The knocks on her is she has a Latino driver / pimp so that could have been him. He's right by her shadow. I've seen her in "action" and she only approaches cars. I don't know what she tells them. Probably suggests her notel but the mongers probably don't like that idea. That really stops me from dating her. I don't want to put myself in another Tosha position (Figueroa). I've never seen her get picked up and that probably has to do with her being white. Mongers probably think she's not a SW. I actually thought she was a Latina when I heard her talking to this latino dude but then when I talked to her I realized she was a WSW. But she's just too cautious or I don't know what because she has also told me she doesn't do car dates because they are "too risky."

This last time she was with a big black dude. He wasn't intimidating and he didn't get involved in our conversation. I don't think he's another one of her pimps. Just a hunch but I could be wrong. She has the look of a good fucker but if there is a way where you can take her to a notel she's not suggesting I think you will be okay. The thing to do with her is really get out of your car and talk to her because she will frustrate you if you try to pick her up in your car. At least you will get a nice LE check. I'll tell you first hand it was nice. BTW she also wants. 60 full service plus the room. Kind of cheap and maybe another reason why I haven't seen guys pick her up. Good or bad there has to be someone out there who has dated her.

BTW I went to see Blanca on Friday 04-22-11 not on Saturday 04-23-2011. I knew I had mixed up my dates.

GoodQuestions
05-02-11, 02:02
Today I went to see Fabiola. She told me her name is Fabiola not Favia. Oh well whatever her name is she always gives me top service. I wanted to see Blanca's friend but they didn't answer the phone. Now I know they have Sunday off LOL! Probably the weekend too. I don't know. Fabiola is pretty close to Blanca so I called her up. Maybe you can say Fabiola is my go to chica. Believe me she doesn't have to play second fiddle to anyone.

Little GQ was very happy to see Fabiola. I think he missed her. He was pulling my shirt demanding me to give her a call. I also wanted to compare her BJ skills to Blanca. Too close to call.

She's about 5'0"-5'2," B-cups, an average butt, in her 30's, black or brown hair, and in my opinion she has such a cute face. She has quite a body. We went at it in mish, k9, and rode me cg. We were stomach to stomach at one point when she was riding me cg. Man such skills she has. I was squeezing her nice booty. WOW!

Man she's quite "The Nut Buster." Incredible. We said goodbye and maybe now her neighbors think I live there. Damage was. 60. Until next time and let's all be safe out there.

GoodQuestions
05-03-11, 19:07
I finally dropped by Blanca's again today. When I arrived I asked her about her friend and she told me she didn't come today. I was debating yesterday whether to try her friend or her today. And to tell you the truth I couldn't sleep because of this. The decision was made for me. She remembered me right away. I think is kind of flattering because with other girls you date them and one day you bump into them and they don't even know who you are. It has happened to me before. And maybe she saved my phone number because she just said okay just call me when you are outside.

We chat a bit and then get down to business. I give her the. 80. She gives me an incredible CBJ. I almost thought she was going to give me a BBBJ. I tell her to look at me. She smiles and makes eye contact. She deepthroats me and gags on it more than once and smiles. Is funny because I took out my johnson and she just made it hers. I didn't want to take it away from her because she might bite me.

Okay let's crank it up. We start with mish. I was sucking those pretty tits and kissing her on her neck. I loved the way I pumped her. Put her legs on my shoulders and went deep. Flipped her for k9. I told her to get on top of me. She bounced on me. Made circular motions. We definitely made a lot more noises this time. We went back to mish where I bursted and the cap almost flew out of my johnson. She did reggaeton moves all throughout. Just incredible. I loved it!

We chatted some more. She started dancing more. OMG she knows how to shake it. She was blowing kisses at me. Damn! Her booty is fantastic. I forgot to ask her if she can also see non-hispanics. Sorry about that Krappee. But I learned she speaks english. She was moaning and screaming "Oh my god oh my god" when I was fucking her. Now everytime I remember this it makes me laugh. And it was a turn on because she was enjoying it. She hugged me, told me "cuidate / take care" and kissed me on the cheek goodbye. I left with a big smile on my face. Yeah just like that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLckd1nDrw

GoodQuestions
05-19-11, 15:02
I haven't been able to play a lot lately. Haven't had a lot of time in my hands. Anyways I went to see Kimberly. She's a friend of Blanca's. I think that place has more chicas. My gut says that. I don't think she's the chica who was with Blanca that other time. Kimberly didn't even know who Blanca was.

Anyhow Kimberly is a 22 year old. 5'4"-5'6," from El Salvador, B or C cups (felt good) , nice tight ass, pretty IMO, a bit of hairs in the kitty, but didn't have the nicest attitudes.

She took exception when I asked her about Blanca. She kind of gave me this look like if we were going to do it or not. I would have walked if I didn't like what I saw. Also I thought that maybe she had to learn something from Blanca.

She began to jack me off to wake up little GQ. Meantime I was sucking her tits and playing with the kitty. She then puts on the cap and gives me one of the worst CBJ's I can remember. She made eye contact but still a pretty bad CBJ.

We start with mish and doesn't spread her legs the way hos should. I spread her legs and pound her kitty. I suck her tits and get near her face and she tells me not to kiss her anywhere in her face. I flip her for k9. I think I punished her good. We moved to cg. She rode me pretty good. Probably the highlight of the session. I squeezed her ass good. I unloaded man goo all over her cap and finished her off.

Damage was. 80 and she still had the nerve to ask me for a tip. I think this is the first time I been asked for a tip in my mongering career. I don't remember been asked any other time. I was so disappointed I didn't have the energy to laugh. No surprise I won't be repeating with her. Happy hunting!

Ocram9
06-02-11, 19:21
Hello, everyone I'm new to this site and wanted to ask if anyone know of a good place to see some light skinned latinas near east LA, SGV, or the Valley. Any info would help.

Thanks

Danny2
06-06-11, 21:10
It may help if you know some spanish.

http://elclasificado.com/masajes-adultos/clasificados.aspx

Hello, everyone I'm new to this site and wanted to ask if anyone know of a good place to see some light skinned latinas near east LA, SGV, or the Valley. Any info would help.

Thanks

GoodQuestions
06-27-11, 00:54
Guys,

I discovered another gem today. She is just incredible. Wow! Wow! Wow! I don't know where to begin. Got to her place. Her name is Melisa and she has two other friends. Saw one and she was alright. Melisa is a 26 year old, of light complexion. 5'4'-6' on the skinny side (didn't really think those were my type) , A or B cups, nice butt, and OMG just a gorgeous face with those "miel / honey" color eyes. I thought they looked greenish. Shaved kitty and is from Costa Rica. She has two tatooes BTW.

I paid her the. 30 for the half hour. I took off my clothes. She went to the other room to get a blanket. She came back and gave me an okay massage. Melisa let me played with her kitty and tits. Oh my I just loved looking at her. I thought she was incredibly looking. She said "me han dicho eso"/"I've been told that." The coolest thing about her was her attitude. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. After she gave little GQ a nice massage we negotiated for. 80 for full service. She was asking for one bill but went down. Melisa said okay and went to get the cap.

She started with one of the best CBJ's I've ever gotten. A lot of eye contact and I just loved that because if I ever wanted someone to look at me while getting a CBJ is definitely her. And oh my, the way she was taking my johnson in her mouth was just awesome. Her head was bobbing furiously but just right. She was smiling at me the whole time. Loved the way she took her time.

We moved on to mish. She gets on her back and raises her legs in the air and spreads her legs as wide as she can. Just a nice chica. I hammer away while she wraps her legs around me. I kissed her cheeks and neck and sucked on those titties. We kissed on the mouth but not a lot. Anyhow I dragged her to the side of the bed and kept plugging away at this beautiful chica. We moved on to k9 and with my left hand I pet her nice kitty. She was moaning nicely all the time. Hey I think I was doing a good job. I asked her if she had a man and she said "si pero no sabe lo que hago"/"yes but he doesn't know what I do." Props to the guy for sharing her and what a bad chica.

We flipped for more mish. I told her I wanted to finish in cg. She gets on top of me and rides me good. I looked at how she's bouncing on my johnson in the mirror. Very nice. Then she supports her weight by putting her shins on my thighs. It was great knowing she was enjoying little GQ. I could hold no more and busted a great nut. She kept riding me and I had to stop her because I was getting ticklish. She asked me why I was laughing. I think she was embarrassed about enjoying it a little too much.

The total damage was $.10. I never thought I would spend this much on a chica. But she was definitely worth it. Heck I didn't want to leave. She never took off her fuck me heels. Very sexy. Man if she wasn't that far from me I'd probably go back right now. Hey Krappee I asked her if she would see gringos / gueros / white dudes and she said yes. Lucky dudes. Highly recommended. Anyways be careful out there guys.

Bigdan
06-29-11, 19:58
So, where is this location? Is this a massage parlor?

Can you give us more details?

If you don't want to put here in all open, do you mind pm me?

Guys,

I discovered another gem today. She is just incredible. Wow! Wow! Wow! I don't know where to begin. Got to her place. Her name is Melisa and she has two other friends. Saw one and she was alright. Melisa is a 26 year old, of light complexion. 5'4'-6' on the skinny side (didn't really think those were my type) , A or B cups, nice butt, and OMG just a gorgeous face with those "miel / honey" color eyes. I thought they looked greenish. Shaved kitty and is from Costa Rica. She has two tatooes BTW.

I paid her the. 30 for the half hour. I took off my clothes. She went to the other room to get a blanket. She came back and gave me an okay massage. Melisa let me played with her kitty and tits. Oh my I just loved looking at her. I thought she was incredibly looking. She said "me han dicho eso"/"I've been told that." The coolest thing about her was her attitude. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. After she gave little GQ a nice massage we negotiated for. 80 for full service. She was asking for one bill but went down. Melisa said okay and went to get the cap.

She started with one of the best CBJ's I've ever gotten. A lot of eye contact and I just loved that because if I ever wanted someone to look at me while getting a CBJ is definitely her. And oh my, the way she was taking my johnson in her mouth was just awesome. Her head was bobbing furiously but just right. She was smiling at me the whole time. Loved the way she took her time.

We moved on to mish. She gets on her back and raises her legs in the air and spreads her legs as wide as she can. Just a nice chica. I hammer away while she wraps her legs around me. I kissed her cheeks and neck and sucked on those titties. We kissed on the mouth but not a lot. Anyhow I dragged her to the side of the bed and kept plugging away at this beautiful chica. We moved on to k9 and with my left hand I pet her nice kitty. She was moaning nicely all the time. Hey I think I was doing a good job. I asked her if she had a man and she said "si pero no sabe lo que hago"/"yes but he doesn't know what I do." Props to the guy for sharing her and what a bad chica.

We flipped for more mish. I told her I wanted to finish in cg. She gets on top of me and rides me good. I looked at how she's bouncing on my johnson in the mirror. Very nice. Then she supports her weight by putting her shins on my thighs. It was great knowing she was enjoying little GQ. I could hold no more and busted a great nut. She kept riding me and I had to stop her because I was getting ticklish. She asked me why I was laughing. I think she was embarrassed about enjoying it a little too much.

The total damage was $.10. I never thought I would spend this much on a chica. But she was definitely worth it. Heck I didn't want to leave. She never took off her fuck me heels. Very sexy. Man if she wasn't that far from me I'd probably go back right now. Hey Krappee I asked her if she would see gringos / gueros / white dudes and she said yes. Lucky dudes. Highly recommended. Anyways be careful out there guys.

GoodQuestions
07-01-11, 00:37
So, where is this location? Is this a massage parlor?

Can you give us more details?

If you don't want to put here in all open, do you mind pm me?Is by La Figueroa. Is not a massage parlor. And don't be expecting any pm's from me as I don't know who you are.

Bigdan
07-01-11, 14:32
That's fine if you want to pm me or not, and like you said, we don't know each other, but I have done pm and changing info's with other "Senior Members" like The Camel & Baldy Cruiser!

Is by La Figueroa. Is not a massage parlor. And don't be expecting any pm's from me as I don't know who you are.

Area56
07-01-11, 17:19
Is by La Figueroa. Is not a massage parlor. And don't be expecting any pm's from me as I don't know who you are.So you're just teasing us? .

Luv Da Latinas
07-01-11, 18:18
So you're just teasing us? .Googled "La Figueroa" and came up with Hotel Figueroa in Los Angeles? Still not very good clear info, too far for me, too many latinas in the valley to even go south side.

Member #4870
07-01-11, 20:10
Was around whittier and Lorena area this week and didn't see squat.

Was there at around 8:00-900.

Did stop by a "fichera" bar but the girls were tore up.

Looking for a good latina spinner fellas?

Please help, monger in need!

GoodQuestions
07-02-11, 22:46
Was around whittier and Lorena area this week and didn't see squat.

Was there at around 8:00-900.

Did stop by a "fichera" bar but the girls were tore up.

Looking for a good latina spinner fellas?

Please help, monger in need!Is hard to say if you were there too early but you were definitely not in the right location of Whittier. Try in between Ford and Atlantic or further by the Chase on Whittier. Anyhow I don't think there's a lot of Latina spinners walking Whittier.

The best talent in the fichera bars you will see them past 9pm. There you'll find a spinner. I'm sure of that. And if you plan to take out you should hit these bars at around midnight. But I guess you can find some who will be willing to do the deed and come back.

Camaro2010
07-14-11, 23:47
Saw this sexy little latina the other day. She was a lot of fun. She only post in the evenings, and mostly weekends. She has some meat on the bones, would be considered thick and carries it really well. Here is her number 562 XXX-2983 her ads are on BP.

LikeTheNipples
07-21-11, 01:54
Hey Camaro is this her?

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smokin-hot-available-now-24/11124993

I think her name is either Jessica or Honey or both. I don't know I just did a little researching on google. Besides the body how was the service?

Looking La
07-22-11, 14:27
Hey Good Question quick questions for you. No expecting specific but were did you find her number?

Guys,

Camaro2010
07-22-11, 19:48
Hey Camaro is this her?

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smokin-hot-available-now-24/11124993

I think her name is either Jessica or Honey or both. I don't know I just did a little researching on google. Besides the body how was the service?The service was good total GFE. Sweet girl not a clock watcher. She dosent always post a name, and when she does its never the same.

Thanks for the link.

LikeTheNipples
07-24-11, 00:06
Thanks Camaro, I actually went to see her last night. She has great biggo nipples! Damn they were good! LOL I scheduled a half with her and ended up going over, but yeah she does have a great attitude. I asked her what she goes by and she said her name is Jessica for the people that have been with her but that she posts as Honey. You were right though she doesn't have the best of bodies, but the attitude does help her a lot.

Thanks for the info on her.

GoodQuestions
07-24-11, 00:43
Hey Good Question quick questions for you. No expecting specific but were did you find her number?I'll tell you what man. Let's cut to the chase so let's trade chica for chica digits. Now this will also keep guys from pm-ing as they can't even come up with one trade chip.

BTW I spotted a nice LSW on Whittier in front of the Chase two days ago around 9pm. I felt like kicking out my buddies but I guess it's bro's before hos. I went to another fichera bar where they had porn on and the ficheras were covering their eyes. I was laughing so hard. Yeah right like these "working fichera chicas" have never seen a cock before in their lives. Thought I should share it now that I have a chance in this Latina thread.

GoodQuestions
07-24-11, 17:34
Thanks Camaro, I actually went to see her last night. She has great biggo nipples! Damn they were good! LOL I scheduled a half with her and ended up going over, but yeah she does have a great attitude. I asked her what she goes by and she said her name is Jessica for the people that have been with her but that she posts as Honey. You were right though she doesn't have the best of bodies, but the attitude does help her a lot.

Thanks for the info on her.I wasn't sure which Honey you guys were talking about until I read your biggo nipples comment and I looked up the number. Yeah they have to be seen to be believed. Hard to describe them actually. But big does it. Is good to see she's providing with a great attitude. Nice chica.

Warrior01
07-24-11, 23:57
I've always wanted to go to a fichera bar. Any suggestions on where? Also, would I be out of place if I wasn't Hispanic in one of these places?

Rockhard 441
07-25-11, 13:24
The service was good total GFE. Sweet girl not a clock watcher. She dosent always post a name, and when she does its never the same. Thanks for the link.So she offers BBBJ? How is the face? She doesn't show it in any of the photos I have seen in her ads.

Danny2
07-26-11, 00:05
On Long Beach Blvd and Tweety in the City of South Gate.

I've always wanted to go to a fichera bar. Any suggestions on where? Also, would I be out of place if I wasn't Hispanic in one of these places?

LikeTheNipples
07-26-11, 20:13
She has a nice face. Fake tits. And atleast from my part she didn't offer me BBBJ. I'm not sure she does it, but didn't ask her. She doesn't have the best of bodies, but the attitude makes the time spent pleasant. If you're a nipple guy. DAMN! I'd say she's your girl.

LikeTheNipples
07-27-11, 19:12
She has a nice face. Fake tits. And atleast from my part she didn't offer me BBBJ. I'm not sure she does it, but didn't ask her. She doesn't have the best of bodies, but the attitude makes the time spent pleasant. If you're a nipple guy. DAMN! I'd say she's your girl.I forgot to mention she was going to be on vacation until Thursday. So if you do want to see her you might want to contact her Friday.

GoodQuestions
07-27-11, 21:17
Let me also answer the Honey question. To me she's a 6 in the face. Right on that she doesn't have the best of bodies but has a great attitude. Also right on about her nipples. They're undescribable. Some guys might not like them. I also didn't get a BBBJ. Her butt disappointed me. Now on to my report.

I wanted to see a new provider so I got started with working the phones. Today the lucky chica was Iris. She's a cute 29 year old light skin from Honduras. I think she's older. She's around 5'7'-8, ' shaved pussy (a little jerky) , good butt, B cups (a little saggy) , on the heavy side but still a good sperm depository.

She didn't give me the run around which was great. I got lost on the way over to her place and I'm embarrass to say it. But she helped me out. I got to her place and she gave me a hug. Told me to get comfortable. Once naked she petted my johnson and I petted her kitty.

Iris starts with a great CBJ. She worked it pretty good. Gave me a little bit of eye contact. She wanted to do it already but I liked her skills so I told her to keep going. I was satisfied so I told her to get into position and she asked me which one.

We start with mish. I sucked her tits good. Kissed her cheeks and neck. She was moaning and screaming. I don't know if she was faking it but I enjoyed it. It wasn't over the top so it was cool. Next it was k9. Gave her a nice injection and she even moved back and forth. At one point I took my johnson out and kissed her nice butt. I took my time picking her apart. Then we flipped over to cg where she squatted on top of little GQ and bounced at a good pace. I couldn't hold it anymore and I just exploded. Great feeling. I think Iris realized I couldn't get up so she cleaned me up.

I dressed up. Told her bye and gave her. 60. Take care guys.

GoodQuestions
08-09-11, 21:22
I'm upset. A little down really because I went to a new chica's (didn't get her name damn it) place today (Tuesday) and we were far apart in our negotiations. Not in my book but she was asking for a bill and I insisted on. 80. She went to ask someone if. 80 was okay but they told her no. I told her I had an extra Jackson in my car but she said no because the neighbors were going to see me go back and forth. That's when I knew nothing was going to happen. I then told her that at least I know where her place is at.

Damn she had the body I crave. It got pretty hot when she took me to the room when I got there and we started kissing (a little brush in the mouth, kissed her cheeks) and hugging. I grabbed her round butt. That was nice. I got a bit of a freebie action and then she asked for a bill. She probably gets a lot of clients because I asked for a BJ and she said no. It's pretty much full service only in the menu at one bill or nothing. I'll just let this stew a little and see what happens.

Happy hunting guys.

GoodQuestions
08-10-11, 22:59
After swinging away and missing yesterday I decided to call Blanca's place to offer them. 60 for full service. They said yes and they told me there's a new chica so I got excited and off I went. Didn't really have the urge but they accepted. 60 and news of a new chica spiked my interest.

I got there and once in the room the oldest chica told me the new chica has just gotten her period. I'm thinking the new chica has barely gotten pounded. She said she's the only one available right now (she told me Blanca was on her way). To tell you the truth I didn't know she provided. I've seen her so many times before and it didn't cross my mind she provided.

Her name is Kimberly, in her late 30's, a spinner, has an average butt and breasts (B cups) , and ugly to be honest, with some hairs in the kitty, and from EL Salvador. She started with a lame CBJ. So lame little GQ was sound asleep. He didn't want none of that. I told her to look at me while she was giving me the CBJ to see if little GQ would wake up but when she did inside I was like 'good God never mine. ' She said "no quiere"/"he doesn't want to." I didn't blame him. I slapped little GQ and after a while of trying I got him 30% erected and I said here goes nothing. I didn't think he was going to go in but it worked and I just hit that mish until I busted a nut. I didn't want to take it out because I knew it would've backfired. On the plus sides she was wet and I liked the way she moaned. It helped a bit.

I thought it was going to be a total waste but I managed to salvage something. I saw the new chica and it was hard to judge the goods because she was wrapped in a towel. This session left a bad taste in my mouth. So much that right now I would turn away Georgia Peach, Luscious Lopez, Ice La Fox, Alexis Texas, Lorena Sanchez, and Flower Tucci. On my way out I saw Blanca. That was awkward LOL! Mamasita! Take it from me guys and make wise decisions and be safe.

Deerom
08-28-11, 16:30
Nice enough girl, cuddly, sweet and all that, but definitely not a GFE. No dfk, barely any lfk, and no BBBJ. Did some CBJ, mish, doggie, and out of there. Will not repeat.

Let me also answer the Honey question. To me she's a 6 in the face. Right on that she doesn't have the best of bodies but has a great attitude. Also right on about her nipples. They're undescribable. Some guys might not like them. I also didn't get a BBBJ. Her butt disappointed me. Now on to my report.

I wanted to see a new provider so I got started with working the phones. Today the lucky chica was Iris. She's a cute 29 year old light skin from Honduras. I think she's older. She's around 5'7'-8, ' shaved pussy (a little jerky) , good butt, B cups (a little saggy) , on the heavy side but still a good sperm depository.

She didn't give me the run around which was great. I got lost on the way over to her place and I'm embarrass to say it. But she helped me out. I got to her place and she gave me a hug. Told me to get comfortable. Once naked she petted my johnson and I petted her kitty.

Iris starts with a great CBJ. She worked it pretty good. Gave me a little bit of eye contact. She wanted to do it already but I liked her skills so I told her to keep going. I was satisfied so I told her to get into position and she asked me which one.

We start with mish. I sucked her tits good. Kissed her cheeks and neck. She was moaning and screaming. I don't know if she was faking it but I enjoyed it. It wasn't over the top so it was cool. Next it was k9. Gave her a nice injection and she even moved back and forth. At one point I took my johnson out and kissed her nice butt. I took my time picking her apart. Then we flipped over to cg where she squatted on top of little GQ and bounced at a good pace. I couldn't hold it anymore and I just exploded. Great feeling. I think Iris realized I couldn't get up so she cleaned me up.

I dressed up. Told her bye and gave her. 60. Take care guys.

Primo84
09-01-11, 13:51
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Lucy?

GoodQuestions
09-13-11, 00:35
A guy needs a new piece of meat every now and then. For me it was Andrea. A latina from Guatemala. She's a friend of Fabiola. So Fabiola has now teamed up with Andrea and I believe Mariela. This looks like a great trio.

I had a tough time getting to their new place but once there everything was better. Andrea asked me if I wanted her or Fabiola and I chose her. Hope Fabiola doesn't hold it against me. And we've had epic battles so I think we'll be alright.

I gave Andrea. 70 and she went to the other room. She took long so I used this time to look at some porn I have of Alexis Texas. Seriously I'm obsessed with her LOL! So if you're here Alexis Texas please pm me LOL! Anyways I was warming up the engine.

Andrea comes back, I'm naked, and she starts to take off her clothes. Damn she had great natural beautiful D cup melons. She was nice, thick, and curvy. Just a great latina body. Nice ass to go with a cute face. All the while I was giving little GQ a pep talk to step up and not let me down.

She starts with an incredible CBJ. I don't know what she was doing but it felt so good. I had to see her so I told her to look at me and she was like 'oh yeah yeah. ' I was grabbing her ass and petting her bushy kitty.

We moved onto mish with a lot of SOT, put her legs on my shoulders, and went deep. She was a moaner and didn't like kissing. I still had a great time. Andrea moved up and down during mish. I love it when chicas do that and I have no idea how they do it. Next was k9 and hit that kitty good. Again she moved back and forth.

Got to love it when they enjoy it and when they strive for customer satisfaction. We flipped for more mish in an X shape and then traditional mish with plenty of SOT. I told her to ride me and she got to work as I groped that ass. Then sat on my cock and grind it. It was awesome. More SOT. Hey I had to take advantage of every second. She then shook her booty and I lost it. Couldn't hold it anymore and erupted my man juice all over her cap. I said bye to them and left with a big smile on my face. I love this game. I been singing and smiling since I got home LOL! Hunt safely guys.

GoodQuestions
09-22-11, 21:27
Today I discovered Noelia from Michoacan, Mexico. Just a beautiful chica. Light skinned. 5'5".36C cups, good ass, very pretty kitty (probably the deepest in my career) , and in her 30's. The only bad thing about her body is Freddie Kruger sliced her from one side of her hip to the other and around her belly button. Other than that she has a very nice body.

She started with a not so good CBJ but it got better. It took a while for little GQ to get going. After I was hard we got started with mish. She wrapped me around with her legs and arms. SOT and DATY were also on the menu. Noelia moved my head away a bit but without conviction so I kept eating her and she stopped doing it. I guess she changed her mind. She was a screamer not much of a moaner.

We moved to k9 where she punished me with her ass. Next was cg. Couldn't get my rhythm right especially after my johnson slipped out. I couldn't get it in again for some reason. She helped me but I got frustrated and flipped her back for more mish. Noelia finally KO'd me as I blasted a big nut. She helped me clean up and dried my sweat in my back. We had a nice chat and said goodbye. A great all around chica.

As I was waiting for my turn with Noelia (some monger was with the other new Latina who was wrapped with a towel in my other report) I was chatting with the ugly Latina who almost send me into retirement. Actually she looked better this time. She told me Blanca has now retired because she has a guy now. It was quite a bummer. I will definitely miss her. Somehow I knew she wasn't going to do this forever. I can only imagine what could've been one of the best one-two combinations in this hobby. Wow!

Anyways the damage was. 60. It helps to be a return customer. And I want my rematch with Noelia. I was already stressed out and news of Blanca's retirement didn't help. I got to stop mongering when I'm stressed out. My performance takes a hit.

Happy hunting guys!

LikeTheNipples
09-22-11, 23:33
Today I discovered Noelia from Michoacan, Mexico. Just a beautiful chica. Light skinned. 5'5".36C cups, good ass, very pretty kitty (probably the deepest in my career) , and in her 30's. The only bad thing about her body is Freddie Kruger sliced her from one side of her hip to the other and around her belly button. Other than that she has a very nice body.

She started with a not so good CBJ but it got better. It took a while for little GQ to get going. After I was hard we got started with mish. She wrapped me around with her legs and arms. SOT and DATY were also on the menu. Noelia moved my head away a bit but without conviction so I kept eating her and she stopped doing it. I guess she changed her mind. She was a screamer not much of a moaner.

We moved to k9 where she punished me with her ass. Next was cg. Couldn't get my rhythm right especially after my johnson slipped out. I couldn't get it in again for some reason. She helped me but I got frustrated and flipped her back for more mish. Noelia finally KO'd me as I blasted a big nut. She helped me clean up and dried my sweat in my back. We had a nice chat and said goodbye. A great all around chica.

As I was waiting for my turn with Noelia (some monger was with the other new Latina who was wrapped with a towel in my other report) I was chatting with the ugly Latina who almost send me into retirement. Actually she looked better this time. She told me Blanca has now retired because she has a guy now. It was quite a bummer. I will definitely miss her. Somehow I knew she wasn't going to do this forever. I can only imagine what could've been one of the best one-two combinations in this hobby. Wow!

Anyways the damage was. 60. It helps to be a return customer. And I want my rematch with Noelia. I was already stressed out and news of Blanca's retirement didn't help. I got to stop mongering when I'm stressed out. My performance takes a hit.

Happy hunting guys!Hey GQ, just a question. Where do you go? Where are all these Latinas? Sounds like a good spot and wouldn't mind giving them a try.

GoodQuestions
11-08-11, 21:46
Take notes guys. I stumbled into some caps that were meant to be traced all the way until they were used inside putas. I'm not lying (okay maybe a little). But I mean I'm not a liar like some guys on this site.

Okay so I took a cap with me. I rolled the dice and headed towards Fabiola's place in hopes of seeing the new chica. We haven't had a matching schedule and it wasn't meant to be again. Something about her working somewhere else. Oh well, she's a spinner (not really my type) with a cute face so I can live without fucking her. So I got Andrea again.

She started with an awesome CBJ. Lots of eye contact. We moved onto mish with SOT, K9, I looked at that wide kitty. Put my cock inside again and pounded her with her big tits bouncing around. I put her on her side and that felt awesome. This chica then told me something I rarely hear; time is almost up. I lost my woody for a moment.

I wanted cg when she told me that so I wasn't hard enough. She said she'll jack me off but I told her to get in mish. I got my woody back and put it inside. This time I pounded her hard enough to retire her. I exploded inside her kitty. I cleaned my johnson and wiped my sweat. This place will now get a lifetime ban. That's right all because she told me something stupid.

I have banned chicas before. I banned Tosha who lives near an elementary east of Figueroa and Century. Tosha happens to live near Melisa's place.

Anyhow I headed home. I passed through LA Live and not far away is (now) Noelia's place. Hey Fabiola and Noelia are almost neighbors. So as you see the stupid feds couldn't keep up with me. Now putas are going to be fucked furiously. That's not right LOL! Take care guys and watch out.

Speck
11-09-11, 09:35
Hey GQ, just a question. Where do you go? Where are all these Latinas? Sounds like a good spot and wouldn't mind giving them a try.Obviously they are made up reports.

The odd use of language is a dead give away.

GoodQuestions
11-09-11, 12:50
Obviously they are made up reports.

The odd use of language is a dead give away.Well I don't know who you are and isn't that funny because you have over 1, 000+ posts. I only have 600+ on two sites. And I bet I'm better well known and respected.

The reason I didn't answered his stupid questions (and now I'll tell you what I think) are because they weren't worth it. I'm not the only one who doesn't answer other members questions BTW.

Seriously do I ask chocolate lovers where they go and where their chocolate chicas are at? Isn't that pretty fucking obvious. Yeah and you know what else, of course he wouldn't mine giving them a try. I wouldn't mine giving a chica a try either if I was getting some freebie digits. I don't play a pimp in real life and I don't play one on these boards. Like I've said I want a trade except with non-pros. I been consistent.

Yeah I know some sensitive guys around here are going to say "back in the day we used to help each other now there's just guys who don't want to help." Whatever get your own chicas and trade them before you even attempt to raid some cool guy's talent. And next time if you are going to insult me, do it directly. Happy hunting everyone!

Member #4870
11-09-11, 12:56
That was pretty good GOOD. A lifetime ban? Like pete rose in baseball?

Sad cause we will never know about these places cause you've never shared info on them which I ultimately respect.

Great post. Love the heading on it.

It made for good reading.

I've got used to these latina houses and not expecting "GFE" type services especially for their prices. It's just how the operate.

You'd probably have better luck with an independent wprking girl or one from a bar or even a civilian.

Member #4870
11-09-11, 13:02
Remember, Santa Fe studio in hungtington park? It was on Santa Fe / Randolph.

Best latinas I ever saw at AMP joint to this day.

F'and hot!"creme de la creme"

Moneyman69
11-09-11, 15:15
Dropping in from Hawaii in the next week. Any recommendations on any "hot" AMPs I can visit? Staying in Hermosa Beach. But I'll go anywhere. Thanks Mongers!

Derelict2
11-09-11, 23:54
Whatever get your own chicas and trade them before you even attempt to raid some cool guy's talent. And next time if you are going to insult me, do it directly. Happy hunting everyone!I've been reading your posts for a while GQ and frankly I'm having trouble understanding why you're posting and even more confused by your quote. Are we supposed to read your posts then only contact you for your girls only if we have a girl to offer you?

I mean, I'll do that but I want to make sure I understand you correctly. Though you may be offended by someone trying to tap into your girls, I always understood that the purpose of this board is to share info and to not be selfish. I mean that's why I joined and I have shared info on every girl I've been with since joining, including an ad and / or pic so that members and lurkers will be informed.

If you want to share your experience and then not share contact info, that is your perogative. But there is no need to be condescending when someone asks you for contact info.

D2

GoodQuestions
11-10-11, 00:06
Nope I've never gone to Santa Fe Studio. Maybe I've read about it. But I'm not much of an AMP fan.

You seem to know what I'm talking about and that's a start. Okay let me tell you that I go inside these places because I'm Latino and because I speak Spanish but you probably know this. Either way I want to say it just in case because I don't want you thinking that I deceived you and so forth.

I understood from your post that you know about casas so let's trade. I have all of my reported chicas' digits and all of them are available. Shoot me a PM man.

GoodQuestions
11-10-11, 17:30
I've been reading your posts for a while GQ and frankly I'm having trouble understanding why you're posting and even more confused by your quote. Are we supposed to read your posts then only contact you for your girls only if we have a girl to offer you?

I mean, I'll do that but I want to make sure I understand you correctly. Though you may be offended by someone trying to tap into your girls, I always understood that the purpose of this board is to share info and to not be selfish. I mean that's why I joined and I have shared info on every girl I've been with since joining, including an ad and / or pic so that members and lurkers will be informed.

If you want to share your experience and then not share contact info, that is your perogative. But there is no need to be condescending when someone asks you for contact info.

D2Don't get me wrong I'm all for sharing. The problem I have is that some of you guys want sharing to be a one way street. I call that raiding and I prefer it was a two way street. I get PM's all the time from guys I don't know.

Their PM's go something like great report GQ. I go with Latinas but my experiences are different from yours. I go to Casas blah blah blah. Anyhow do you mine sharing the Latina's digits you wrote about. My reply goes something like okay man let's trade. And what do you know these guys don't reply anymore. I'll be damn if I'm going to help guys like that get a nut and carry on.

To tell you the truth, this may seem like a contradiction, but I've said it on the other site and let me make it clear. I don't give a damn about any of your chicas or at least the guys' chicas that I don't know who they are. But I want something in return even if your chicas suck at their job. LA is not the only place I monger so I don't really have time for someone else's chicas but I would want to have their digits just in case. Something you don't know is that I've actually given chicas' digits (no Casas) to a few guys here and I'm not including Vicky S. I haven't gotten anything in return and I'm not going to lose any sleep.

KennyR
11-11-11, 02:32
Hey GQ, just a question. Where do you go? Where are all these Latinas? Sounds like a good spot and wouldn't mind giving them a try.Wadup nipples! First of all I want to thank you for all the numbers you hooked me up with! Not once have you asked for a number in return! G. Q is probably hitting up elclasificado. Com. I'm not 100%sure but if these chicas only speak spanish then most likely youll find these hot chicas on elclasificado or mundoanuncio. Com. I've hit up these sites before awhile back where I met veronica. Usually you got to pay the house then the dude brings the chicka to you and takes you to a room and then she gives you a half ass massage then you negotiate with her. Ususlly all together it comes out to 140. The majority of girls on these sites only speak spanish. And some speak basic english. The dude who recieves the money for the house sumtimes speaks sumwat english.

Good luck bro!

GoodQuestions
11-11-11, 14:01
Wadup nipples! First of all I want to thank you for all the numbers you hooked me up with! Not once have you asked for a number in return! G. Q is probably hitting up elclasificado. Com. I'm not 100%sure but if these chicas only speak spanish then most likely youll find these hot chicas on elclasificado or mundoanuncio. Com. I've hit up these sites before awhile back where I met veronica. Usually you got to pay the house then the dude brings the chicka to you and takes you to a room and then she gives you a half ass massage then you negotiate with her. Ususlly all together it comes out to 140. The majority of girls on these sites only speak spanish. And some speak basic english. The dude who recieves the money for the house sumtimes speaks sumwat english.

Good luck bro!Actually everybody knew this information. Guys on the other site and even guys who PM'd me here with only a handful of posts. The guys that don't know where to get these chicas either have little chance of seeing them or want a guy like me to hold their hand and take them there. Like I said pretty obvious. And you forgot LAExpress and BP. BTW the only Casa that has charged me to go in was with the chica from Costa Rica. Happy hunting!

Ace Hole
11-12-11, 05:31
I don't understand dipshits like this. In the time it took you to write this you could have given 50 guys the name of the place.

If you are going to come on and tell a nice story about nutting off just share the info on where you got it. If everyone did that then you would never have to worry about an exchange in intel. The info would be readily available.

Sure now the half wits who think that PD needs to scour through these posts so they can get a lead that a massage parlor or escort might engage in sex for money will chime in. Idiots. Let me explain things to you guys. It is common knowledge that massage parlors are really brothels. It is common knowledge that escorts are really prostitutes. Nobody needs to read the details here to understand that.

You dumbasses think keeping your location hush hush helps but you found this place in the first place by advertisements on backpage or elsewhere where it is perfectly clear they are selling sex. And they put their address and phone number right there to make it easy for you to find. Why did they do that? They are a business open to the public and they want customers! Regular customers help them pay bills and keep the doors open.

Yeah I have read all the dopes who say they keep their info quiet and the police still find out and shut the place down. Two key points there.

1. The police found out without you! Gee they figured out that a massage parlor might have prostitution without ever getting info from you? How is that possible?

2. The police had nothing to do with the place shutting down. They went out of business because they didn't have enough customers because assholes think the 100 they spend every other month will obviously keep any business humming! Why tell other potential customers who may help finance the operation stay in business!

The ignorance some of you guys display is ridiculous. The self importance you place on yourself is pathetic. Just share the names. Who gives a shit?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for sharing. The problem I have is that some of you guys want sharing to be a one way street. I call that raiding and I prefer it was a two way street. I get PM's all the time from guys I don't know.

Their PM's go something like great report GQ. I go with Latinas but my experiences are different from yours. I go to Casas blah blah blah. Anyhow do you mine sharing the Latina's digits you wrote about. My reply goes something like okay man let's trade. And what do you know these guys don't reply anymore. I'll be damn if I'm going to help guys like that get a nut and carry on.

To tell you the truth, this may seem like a contradiction, but I've said it on the other site and let me make it clear. I don't give a damn about any of your chicas or at least the guys' chicas that I don't know who they are. But I want something in return even if your chicas suck at their job. LA is not the only place I monger so I don't really have time for someone else's chicas but I would want to have their digits just in case. Something you don't know is that I've actually given chicas' digits (no Casas) to a few guys here and I'm not including Vicky S. I haven't gotten anything in return and I'm not going to lose any sleep.===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members have ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bronsonator
11-12-11, 13:36
4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

Jackson

I think I would have said "servers are in the Caymans" or in "Switzerland" or somewhere else very hard to access, even if they are actually in Canada. Just one more layer of protection so that anyone should they ever want to pursue a sweeping bust, can't prepare warrants in Canada via multi-jurisdictional task forces.

Maybe its just paranoia, but one more layer of protection is better than no layer of protection, especially if it is cheap and easy, like free of charge by simply not being 100% truthful.

Of course, it just occurs to me that perhaps you are doing this already by saying the servers are in Canada when they are really in Bolivia, LOL.

Ace Hole
11-12-11, 13:59
You do realize that writing that you paid for sex is not a crime, right? You do understand that to be arrested for soliciting a prostitute police have to catch you in the act, right? You understand that the police not only have authority outside of the country even when that country is right next to ours, right? You do understand that local PD do not have the authority to investigate suspected crimes that happen outside of their jurisdiction, right? You do understand that all of the codes, hidden language and euphamisms here are not protecting you if these posts were ever used in any way to try to prosecute you, right?

So what layer of protection are you referring to? If you are scared of getting arrested don't post! Everything that is done here aint protecting anyone from anything. If the site is here to share information then share the information.

Good lord people. Stop thinking that TV and movies is how police operate. Crackdowns on prostitution only come from public pressure or political gain. Other than that the cops don't really care and arent constantly looking to bust johns. When you see that PD cruiser near your favorite MP don't sweat it. They arent there waiting to bust the place. If they were ther to bust the place they would be in plain clothes. MPs are legal businesses. It is not a crime to walk into one and get a massage. A cop can stand at the door and hold it open for you. If there is a sting going on they won't have a cop car sitting there. For some strange reason police actually know that a marked police car might deter people from engaging in criminal activity and ruin their sting operation so they tend to not have them right out front.

You guys crack me up.

I think I would have said "servers are in the Caymans" or in "Switzerland" or somewhere else very hard to access, even if they are actually in Canada. Just one more layer of protection so that anyone should they ever want to pursue a sweeping bust, can't prepare warrants in Canada via multi-jurisdictional task forces.

Maybe its just paranoia, but one more layer of protection is better than no layer of protection, especially if it is cheap and easy, like free of charge by simply not being 100% truthful.

Of course, it just occurs to me that perhaps you are doing this already by saying the servers are in Canada when they are really in Bolivia, LOL.

Swooper
11-12-11, 14:17
Jackson I just want to way thank you for making this sight and for putting some truth to this little but of paranoia. You're the man.

GoodQuestions
11-12-11, 22:24
You guys are getting too worked up. Most of you don't even have a puncher's chance of seeing these chicas so everybody just relax. The guys that do have a chance are probably not even upset.

Seriously if I hadn't shared anything at all I would say yeah go ahead and let me have it but that's not the case. Either way, compared to similar experiences this has been a walk in the park. I wish it was more challenging LOL!

I don't know about you guys but I didn't read that guy with single digits post in its entirety. I didn't give a shit LOL! Seriously I didn't give a shit. He should first focus on getting some poon, and report before he even opens his mouth.

So to recap, all the information is there so please go find the chicas. Some of you already knew this information but were too lazy to act on it and it will continue this way. BTW thanks to all those guys for making me the monger of the week LOL!

Speck
11-13-11, 02:16
===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

This part is NOT necessarily true. There was a internet site that solicited people off USAsexguide. Info in the past called "Tommy's club" or something like that. The site was legit for the most part but they recruited the wrong people. And eventually a girl was busted where another member of the site was a court employee who saw the case file. And in it was postings about the lady from "Tommy's club".

Anyway, my interest in Good Questions is the same as my interest is in any off beat, oddly worded posts. I don't know anything about Good Questions except that:

1.) Provides no info.

2.) Writes using language that is not common use amoungst everyday people nor is it commonly used on monger interested web sites.

Simply put, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, its a duck.

As such I'd hate for a board member who is new or inexperienced, to share info with Good Questions.

FunTrust
11-14-11, 11:44
you do realize that writing that you paid for sex is not a crime, right? you do understand that to be arrested for soliciting a prostitute police have to catch you in the act, right? you understand that the police not only have authority outside of the country even when that country is right next to ours, right? you do understand that local pd do not have the authority to investigate suspected crimes that happen outside of their jurisdiction, right? you do understand that all of the codes, hidden language and euphamisms here are not protecting you if these posts were ever used in any way to try to prosecute you, right?

so what layer of protection are you referring to? if you are scared of getting arrested don't post! everything that is done here aint protecting anyone from anything. if the site is here to share information then share the information.

good lord people. stop thinking that tv and movies is how police operate. crackdowns on prostitution only come from public pressure or political gain. other than that the cops don't really care and arent constantly looking to bust johns. when you see that pd cruiser near your favorite mp don't sweat it. they arent there waiting to bust the place. if they were ther to bust the place they would be in plain clothes. mps are legal businesses. it is not a crime to walk into one and get a massage. a cop can stand at the door and hold it open for you. if there is a sting going on they won't have a cop car sitting there. for some strange reason police actually know that a marked police car might deter people from engaging in criminal activity and ruin their sting operation so they tend to not have them right out front.

you guys crack me up.i agree with the majority of your post- i am almost positive that in calif, a leo powers are statewide. now of course they don't give tickets for a stop sign in the wrong local, but they surely will do it for violent crimes, and major crimes if they fell like it. that's why they always carry etc. crossing state lines is more of an issue, and it may be more of a form of citizens arrest, but they will arrest you. may not do it for hookers unless **** or violent.

Defense Lawyer
11-15-11, 04:33
You guys need a little primer on the law here.

First of all, posting about this stuff is not a crime. There is a concept in the law known as "corpus cop out," which means basically that even if you cop out to a crime, there must be some evidence that the crime actually took place. So, if I say "I killed Michael Jackson," there must be some evidence that Michael Jackson in fact died (his disappearance would be some evidence that he died, so don't go admitting to have killed Jimmy Hoffa, except for the fact that thousands have probably admitted to having killed him at this point).

So, if you write about an experience of having met a girl on Figueroa, taken her in your car and banged the hell out of her in your white Honda on 48th Street last night at 9PM, that's just not going to be able to result in a crime being filed on you, unless. For instance, someone comes to the police and says he lives on 48th street, and last night he saw a white Honda park and saw a guy he barely can recognize banging away at a prostitute who looks like she hangs out all the time on Figueroa. Taken alone, neither of those pieces of evidence would be enough to sustain a conviction. However, taken together, maybe that could sustain a conviction, at least it probably could get the prosecution to the jury, and that's a lot further than most of you want to ever be going on one of these cases.

So, the next question is, how can they use this site? As some of you know, the police can actually seize your cellphone and certainly they can get a warrant to search it. If it's a smart phone, then it may have some of the websites you've visited. Maybe they get a warrant for your computer as well (doubtful, for a misdemeanor, that's just not likely, but hey, it's possible). If that happens, and they can tell that you've been posting, they can certainly use the words you have typed against you. They could do that without Jackson's cooperation, in all likelihood.

But, what if they stop you on the street in the car with a girl, charge you with loitering with the intent to commit an act of prostitution, and then get your iphone and a warrant to search it? Even if you didn't post, the fact that you troll USASG and look at websites that give advice about prostitution would probably be sought to be used by the prosecution to show that you were not down there for some non-nefarious purpose. Hey, you're caught with a girl in your car, driving in a high prostitution area, having previously trolled websites with posts by people giving advice and telling experiences about picking up prostitutes in that exact area. The, it may be admissible, and the jury would clearly be able to hear about your internet proclivities. Scary, huh?

So, be careful what's on your cellphone, and be mindful that the police may try to seize it without your consent. Remember, never give them consent to a search of your person or your property without a warrant. And recognize, they don't have to catch you in the act, they don't have to subpoena Jackson to use stuff on this site against you.

Be careful out there, and feel free to keep PM'ing me if you have any more questions.

Regards.

Defense Lawyer

Ace Hole
11-17-11, 17:44
i agree with the majority of your post- i am almost positive that in calif, a leo powers are statewide. now of course they don't give tickets for a stop sign in the wrong local, but they surely will do it for violent crimes, and major crimes if they fell like it. that's why they always carry etc. crossing state lines is more of an issue, and it may be more of a form of citizens arrest, but they will arrest you. may not do it for hookers unless **** or violent.yes le powers are statewide but that only applies to witnessing or having probable cause to believe a crime has just occurred. they cannot go out of their jurisdiction and start their own prostitution, drug, gambling or any other sting operation to make arrests. so if you solicit a prostitute in anaheim, live in corona and work in covina an lapd oficer who sees that you put all that on this website can't do shit about it except call the local police.

and as far a defense lawyers post, no the police cannot just seize your cell phone and search through it. they could get a warrant but they can't just take it. and even if you have info about prostitution and a website like this on the phone it doesn't do anything to prove you actually solicited a prostitute.

LikeTheNipples
11-18-11, 23:46
Wadup nipples! First of all I want to thank you for all the numbers you hooked me up with! Not once have you asked for a number in return! G. Q is probably hitting up elclasificado. Com. I'm not 100%sure but if these chicas only speak spanish then most likely youll find these hot chicas on elclasificado or mundoanuncio. Com. I've hit up these sites before awhile back where I met veronica. Usually you got to pay the house then the dude brings the chicka to you and takes you to a room and then she gives you a half ass massage then you negotiate with her. Ususlly all together it comes out to 140. The majority of girls on these sites only speak spanish. And some speak basic english. The dude who recieves the money for the house sumtimes speaks sumwat english.

Good luck bro!Thanks for the info!

You're welcome for the numbers, there's plenty of girls for everyone and we can all have more fun by sharing.

Speck
11-19-11, 16:38
Yes LE powers are statewide but that only applies to witnessing or having probable cause to believe a crime has just occurred. They cannot go out of their jurisdiction and start their own prostitution, drug, gambling or any other sting operation to make arrests. So if you solicit a prostitute in Anaheim, live in Corona and work in Covina an LAPD oficer who sees that you put all that on this website can't do shit about it except call the local police.

And as far a Defense Lawyers post, no the police cannot just seize your cell phone and search through it. They could get a warrant but they can't just take it. And even if you have info about prostitution and a website like this on the phone it doesn't do anything to prove you actually solicited a prostitute.Unfortunately they could use it to start an investigation of an incall location. And if you provide them the little details of going through whatever screening process. Well, thats an issue.

I intentionally NEVER gave out info on short term no tells in Hollywood when I used to pick up streetwalkers there. One motel in K-Town was obvious and police knew about it already, so that one didn't matter too much and neither did that one on Fountain near Western. But there were a couple others that were very low key. One was kinda far from the Western track in K-Town. So I was never going to trust that info to a user who I couldn't verify. Why bring attention onto a location?

And that is why you need to be careful about who you might be sharing with and what information you provide.

Danny2
07-18-12, 16:02
Visited this place today FS Tijuana style for 60

Had a great time with Jennifer she said her name was.

On Manchester I was directed to park at the laundromat and walk over to the building where as I knocked on the door another happy client was walking out LOL.

Good times the phone number is just as name of the picture

Fiasco26
07-18-12, 17:09
Good post, I'll have to give EC a shot!

On Manchester I was directed to park at the laundromat and walk over to the building where as I knocked on the door another happy client was walking out LOL.

Good times the phone number is just as name of the picture

Hadez
07-18-12, 21:03

Good times the phone number is just as name of the pictureDid you have to speak spanish to get it done?

I have called allot of numbers from that paper and it was all pretty much spanish or no go.

Vash420
07-23-12, 02:28
Just seen the trailer. Has anyone seen this?

Looked everywhere to download a torrent but no luck. Thinking if its worth buyin or not.

Derelict2
08-01-12, 00:01
Anyone seen Annel from EC in W hollywood? My spidey sense says it's a legit post but want to know if there's intel out there. I may just end up toftt, as usual.

D2

DarknzzIsCumin
09-08-12, 05:00

Good times the phone number is just as name of the pictureWent today this one

Damn finally a ok place thats Cheap and ok girls.

Total. 8.

Girl I would say a 6

I think you must speak Spanish or know someone.

Luffy
09-08-12, 18:44
Went today this one

Damn finally a ok place thats Cheap and ok girls.

Total. 8.

Girl I would say a 6.

I think you must speak Spanish or know someone.Do you mind if I ask how much you paid and for what? I'm also curious what you had to say when you called the place.

DarknzzIsCumin
09-09-12, 05:52
Do you mind if I ask how much you paid and for what? I'm also curious what you had to say when you called the place.FS for. 80.

Its a wham bam thank you

I called she said

(she) Hello.

(I) where are you located?

She told me the intersections

When I got there I called again

She told me where to park and told her what kind of car.

She made me walk up to the bus stop (she was watching to make sure I was clear)

Just my luck a cop pulls to the intersection. (kind of spooked her)

Told me the house.

Madame answered (very ugly I hoped it wasnt her)

Was offered a shower but I declined it was early in the morning I was still clean.

Girl came in wanted. 6 upfront.

She said it was. 6 for her service anything else would cost a tip I told her I only had. 20.

She said that fine

And the fun started.

There a valued customer hotline you call if you've been there before

I didn't ask but I wish I could see the inventory

Derelict2
10-25-12, 01:39
Did you have to speak spanish to get it done?

I have called allot of numbers from that paper and it was all pretty much spanish or no go.I've called about twenty numbers off the website asking if they habla english. Either they hang up or say "no" then hang up.

But stupid me will keep trying.

D2

HollywoodGuy
10-25-12, 05:56
Pocho, dark skinned, home girls, tatted or clean. Just started to get interested in this are, I want to meet a hot latina,

Dildo Baggens
10-25-12, 12:45
Glad you asked this question. Being an old guy, (45+) I don't' mind small discreet tats on the small of the back or the calf area, but when girls become a billboard for every little or big issue in their lives, it's a turn off for me. Especially beautifully tone skinned Latinas'. I would kill to have a nice olive complexion. Why destroy gorgeous skin with something that will look like an old deflated balloon in just a few years. I know I'm showing my age and generational prejudiced, but beautiful skin is timeless. It's very rare that skin adornment can accentuate such natural beauty.

My 2 cents.

Baggens.

Pocho, dark skinned, home girls, tatted or clean. Just started to get interested in this are, I want to meet a hot latina,

Christophe1
10-25-12, 13:41
Pocho, dark skinned, home girls, tatted or clean. Just started to get interested in this are, I want to meet a hot latina,Ever since I was a young boy, I have always had a fascination with all things exotic. I attribute it to my early impressions while touring the Knoxville World's fair. Seeing parts of the Great Wall and an army of terra cotta soldiers was incredible. Eating Mediterranean food blew away my taste buds. This sense of enticement and allure to learn more about the cultures, achievements and landscapes of this big globe was enthralling. As I grew older, I learned that I could enjoy the beauty and cultures of the world through the women that I met.

I love dating or meeting these women. It allows a glimpse to a new world, the chance to be hand-held while trying a new cuisine. And unlocks the door to parts of LA you might just fly by on the freeway but never get a chance to immerse yourself within. Of course, I have lived in other places and the same is true. There are woman that seek out an American Boy or a French lover.

Latinas come from many countries and, lucky for us, many congregate here. They also come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Some are humble while others are loud. There are those that go to Church twice a week while others gang bang. You should throw away your preferences and prejudices. Just expose yourself, in a safe way, and grow your experiences. You'll be happy you did.

Anyways, as long as they're not more than 15 lbs overweight, don't have a giant head without a neck, and have good personal hygiene I love them all. You're probably not going to marry them but just meet them for a brief romance.

Anyone else excited to see 'Hecho in Mexico' the movie?

Projektzer
12-12-12, 23:28
I too am into the whole hidden and dark scene of places. I think I'm addicted to it more than scoring. My best times have been Cohuila street, other parts of Mexico, Salvador and Guatemala. I've yet to find a place in the US where I've been as satisified. I hit up a hidden joint in the 50s off of Normandie from El CLasificado, got charged 20 for half and 60 for FS. It was okays but conditions were pretty slummy. Its hidden behind a store / liqour. ANYONE know of any good fichera bars? I'm in LA and SFV. I'd really love a finger in the right direction. Thanks!

Camaro2010
12-30-12, 20:43
I been on a latina binge lately and have had two that I would recommend. Both have ads up from time to time.

1st Cindy speaks good english very pleasent demeanor and is a pleaser. Guys this girls aims to do a good job and loves repeat visitors. I have seen her several times now and she seems to be getting better every time.

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thick-_-juiicy-lovely-ciin.

2nd Bella I was a little skeptical at first but almost lost it when I saw her. Girl gets down and none of that fake "aye papi" Only thing is that she is not available as often. So you got to catch her when you can.

http://eroticmugshots.com/long-beach-escorts/323-963-1989/?pid=27064072

Enjoy Amigos

Just_Shat
12-31-12, 14:06
I been on a latina binge lately and have had two that I would recommend. Both have ads up from time to time.

1st Cindy speaks good english very pleasent demeanor and is a pleaser. Guys this girls aims to do a good job and loves repeat visitors. I have seen her several times now and she seems to be getting better every time.

2nd Bella I was a little skeptical at first but almost lost it when I saw her. Girl gets down and none of that fake "aye papi" Only thing is that she is not available as often. So you got to catch her when you can.

Enjoy AmigosI have seen Ciindy multiple times. She is very down to earth and is easy to talk to. I have yet to try her friend who works in her "complex" she's next on the list

Got Time
12-31-12, 18:16
Hey there brotha, the link to Cindy's ad is dead. Could you tell me if this is the cindy you were talking about?

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/caliiente-thick-hotjuicy-latina-lovely-cindy-liinda-guerriita-60-especiials-22/24361198

Thanks!

Enjoy Amigos

Camaro2010
01-01-13, 00:38
Hey there brotha, the link to Cindy's ad is dead. Could you tell me if this is the cindy you were talking about?

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/caliiente-thick-hotjuicy-latina-lovely-cindy-liinda-guerriita-60-especiials-22/24361198

Thanks!You got it bro thats the one, sorry about the dead link. Feliz New Year

Camaro2010
01-01-13, 00:41
I have seen Ciindy multiple times. She is very down to earth and is easy to talk to. I have yet to try her friend who works in her "complex" she's next on the listYup then you know what I am talking about. The best part for me is that she is very accommodating at any hour.

Warrior01
01-03-13, 05:01
Anyone know of any Hispanic bars where strippers occasionally stop in on certain nights? I went to one in West Covina near the mall once and another near downtown but its gone now.

Juanes
01-03-13, 12:08
El Vaquero in the corner of Gage and Holmes, it is weird to explain it. Basically it is a restaurant but after 8pm they put tables out and you can sit in them but you have to buy a bucket of beer, depending on a 6pk or 12pk you sit in different places, they play pure Spanish music. Girls sit next to the bar and if you want one to come to you, buy her a drink and she will talk to you and dance with you. NOW at 10pm. 12am and I think 2am a whole bunch of random girls come and give Lap Dances, they are Free but you have to keep giving them Dollars. Now I have seen some guys leave with the girls to another side I have never done it so I don't know what they offer, my friends have left with some of their numbers and hooked up with them outside the place.

Anyone know of any Hispanic bars where strippers occasionally stop in on certain nights? I went to one in West Covina near the mall once and another near downtown but its gone now.

Warrior01
01-03-13, 15:06
Good info. Thanks. Just wondering what nights the entertainment shows up.

Got Time
01-03-13, 15:25
Sounds like a cool scene.

El Vaquero in the corner of Gage and Holmes, it is weird to explain it. Basically it is a restaurant but after 8pm they put tables out and you can sit in them but you have to buy a bucket of beer, depending on a 6pk or 12pk you sit in different places, they play pure Spanish music. Girls sit next to the bar and if you want one to come to you, buy her a drink and she will talk to you and dance with you. NOW at 10pm. 12am and I think 2am a whole bunch of random girls come and give Lap Dances, they are Free but you have to keep giving them Dollars. Now I have seen some guys leave with the girls to another side I have never done it so I don't know what they offer, my friends have left with some of their numbers and hooked up with them outside the place.

Member #4870
01-03-13, 23:03
Do you have to dress up like a cowboy to shoot to this place?

Wicked1
01-04-13, 03:45
El Vaquero in the corner of Gage and Holmes, it is weird to explain it. Basically it is a restaurant but after 8pm they put tables out and you can sit in them but you have to buy a bucket of beer, depending on a 6pk or 12pk you sit in different places, they play pure Spanish music. Girls sit next to the bar and if you want one to come to you, buy her a drink and she will talk to you and dance with you. NOW at 10pm. 12am and I think 2am a whole bunch of random girls come and give Lap Dances, they are Free but you have to keep giving them Dollars. Now I have seen some guys leave with the girls to another side I have never done it so I don't know what they offer, my friends have left with some of their numbers and hooked up with them outside the place.I got to go!

OCPep
01-04-13, 21:11
Sounds interesting. I'd like to try that. Have a think for latinas

FunTrust
01-05-13, 10:50
Sounds interesting. I'd like to try that. Have a think for latinasSounds like fun, but way past my bedtime. Where are the girls at lunchtime?

Sounds like a place for fun amateurs girsl doing non pro or just fun stuff.

Member #4870
01-06-13, 13:14
Sounds like they almost turn it into a hostess bar.

Any of you guys hit the dowtown area and try the latina hostess bar scene?

Hadez
01-09-13, 00:28
El Vaquero in the corner of Gage and Holmes, it is weird to explain it. Basically it is a restaurant but after 8pm they put tables out and you can sit in them but you have to buy a bucket of beer, depending on a 6pk or 12pk you sit in different places, they play pure Spanish music. Girls sit next to the bar and if you want one to come to you, buy her a drink and she will talk to you and dance with you. NOW at 10pm. 12am and I think 2am a whole bunch of random girls come and give Lap Dances, they are Free but you have to keep giving them Dollars. Now I have seen some guys leave with the girls to another side I have never done it so I don't know what they offer, my friends have left with some of their numbers and hooked up with them outside the place.Do you have to speak spanish? Planning on learning to anyways but right now I am very limited.

Juanes
01-09-13, 11:37
Do you have to speak spanish? Planning on learning to anyways but right now I am very limited.I don't know since I speak Spanish and it is a habit to normally talk to them in Spanish. I took a Non-Spanish speaking friend and he seemed to have been getting by

Clutch
01-09-13, 13:27
Anyone know of any Hispanic bars where strippers occasionally stop in on certain nights? I went to one in West Covina near the mall once and another near downtown but its gone now.Hello all. This is somewhat out of area but El Paraiso in Long Beach kind of fits your description. It's a shady Mexican dive bar but I have gone in there with Caucasian friends and had no troubles but I'm a spanish speaking Latino. We've even gone with an open minded female friend. I doubt any of my friends would go without me just like I wouldn't go to the Viet coffee joints without my Asian pals. The scene during the week is mainly "ghost town" but it comes alive during the weekends. It's usually not even open until after 9pm most of the time! In my experiences, they have a mixed bag of tamale shaped imports and young, cute, out of area Latinas that make a few bucks dancing with horny guys and giving barstool lap dances in their bikinis. I'm not a regular, but have been there at least 6 in the last 2 1/2 years. Across the street you can drink some courage at Alex's Bar, a punk rock / rockabilly bar (Fangtasia to all you True Blood fans) or the legendary Joe Jost's which is one of the oldest, coolest bars in LB. I have heard stories of guys banging girls from El Paraiso but I've never tried. I did feel up a big boobed 30 dancer who gave me a good vibe. I was drunk so I don't remember what I paid. Also, I wouldn't go in here intentionally flashing a bunch of cash unless you want to get followed out upon your departure. Just use common sense and you'll be ok. Yelp any of these bars for lots more info. Anaheim and Temple in Long Beach. Hope this might be useful.

Clutch

Juanes
01-10-13, 12:10
Hello all. This is somewhat out of area but El Paraiso in Long Beach kind of fits your description. It's a shady Mexican dive bar but I have gone in there with Caucasian friends and had no troubles but I'm a spanish speaking Latino. We've even gone with an open minded female friend. I doubt any of my friends would go without me just like I wouldn't go to the Viet coffee joints without my Asian pals. The scene during the week is mainly "ghost town" but it comes alive during the weekends. It's usually not even open until after 9pm most of the time! In my experiences, they have a mixed bag of tamale shaped imports and young, cute, out of area Latinas that make a few bucks dancing with horny guys and giving barstool lap dances in their bikinis. I'm not a regular, but have been there at least 6 in the last 2 1/2 years. Across the street you can drink some courage at Alex's Bar, a punk rock / rockabilly bar (Fangtasia to all you True Blood fans) or the legendary Joe Jost's which is one of the oldest, coolest bars in LB. I have heard stories of guys banging girls from El Paraiso but I've never tried. I did feel up a big boobed 30 dancer who gave me a good vibe. I was drunk so I don't remember what I paid. Also, I wouldn't go in here intentionally flashing a bunch of cash unless you want to get followed out upon your departure. Just use common sense and you'll be ok. Yelp any of these bars for lots more info. Anaheim and Temple in Long Beach. Hope this might be useful.

ClutchScrew El Paraiso I am checking out this Fangtasia Bar!

Warrior01
01-10-13, 12:58
Took up Juanez's advice and hit up Vaquero. Cool spot. No point on getting there before 1030 though. Dancing girls are there Thurs-Sun with "shows" at 11 and 1. Bikini dances but hey, they're dollar dances so what do you expect? For those wondering, yes, it's a hostess bar so if that's your thing, it's a good place. Lots of hot girls waiting to take your money. I'm not complaining because I had a great time. Thanks again Juanez. About this place in Long Beach, I'm assuming its the same kind of thing right?

Derelict2
01-10-13, 13:18

Enjoy AmigosI saw bella in commerce and am planning on seeing her again. She didn't talk much but was a lot of fun. Let me do Russian with her for about 10 min which was freaking awesome before going into mish and doggy. Also when I saw her she had this hot female handler at the hotel with her. The handler stayed in the bathroom during our time. Did you see her also? She was brunette with smaller hips than bella. She only spoke to bella and kept texting on her phone and never looked at me. And she was dressed in jeans and boots so she didn't seem like a provider.

Is Cindy smaller than bella? I want to see her also.

I saw Issabella this week.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sexi-latina-for-ur-massage-562-658-6644-32/27923919

Basically she is a hot mamasita. I fully recommend.

D2

Rockhard 441
01-10-13, 14:18
I saw Issabella this week.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sexi-latina-for-ur-massage-562-658-6644-32/27923919

Basically she is a hot mamasita. I fully recommend. D2What was the session like with Isabella? Is she GFE?

Derelict2
01-11-13, 01:12
What was the session like with Isabella? Is she GFE?Session was slow and sensual. She is GFE. I await your thank you after you see her because you will thank me.

D2

Clutch
01-11-13, 04:42
Took up Juanez's advice and hit up Vaquero. Cool spot. No point on getting there before 1030 though. Dancing girls are there Thurs-Sun with "shows" at 11 and 1. Bikini dances but hey, they're dollar dances so what do you expect? For those wondering, yes, it's a hostess bar so if that's your thing, it's a good place. Lots of hot girls waiting to take your money. I'm not complaining because I had a great time. Thanks again Juanez. About this place in Long Beach, I'm assuming its the same kind of thing right?Again, I'm usually a few drinks deep if I'm in El Paraiso, but I do believe that it's a hostess bar type of setup. I don't really take these girls to the dance floo, but they do have one and a DJ spinning Mexican tunes. Not my bag, I just want to get a chair / barstool dance. Urban legend says that there is a secret room to go with girls but I don't know a soul that can actualy verify.

Alex's Bar across the street is the actual location were they shoot all the "Fangtasia" scenes for HBO's True Blood. It"s been one of the best live music venues in LB for the last decade.

Stay safe,

Clutch

FunTrust
01-11-13, 10:30
Again, I'm usually a few drinks deep if I'm in El Paraiso, but I do believe that it's a hostess bar type of setup. I don't really take these girls to the dance floo, but they do have one and a DJ spinning Mexican tunes. Not my bag, I just want to get a chair / barstool dance. Urban legend says that there is a secret room to go with girls but I don't know a soul that can actualy verify.

Alex's Bar across the street is the actual location were they shoot all the "Fangtasia" scenes for HBO's True Blood. It"s been one of the best live music venues in LB for the last decade.

Stay safe,

ClutchI did not get the Fantisia reference before- Now someone on this site is excited about Vampire stuff? Do you guys take backpage girls to twlight movies?. No wonder the girls are not performing up to standards if this is illustrative of the new generation of mongers-Grow up and your face where it belongs, not on a girl neck!

I don't want a vampire suck, I want a girl sucking- Yeesh.

Clutch
01-11-13, 13:08
I did not get the Fantisia reference before- Now someone on this site is excited about Vampire stuff? Do you guys take backpage girls to twlight movies. No wonder the girls are not performing up to standards if this is illustrative of the new generation of mongers-Grow up and your face where it belongs, not on a girl neck!

I don't want a vampire suck, I want a girl sucking- Yeesh.The Fangtasia reference was simply a side note. The bulk of my post was my response to Warrior01's question. If I ever become such a grumpy old man, someone please shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery.

Clutch

Member #4870
01-11-13, 14:59
How is the atmosphere at this place?

Anyone frequent these places?

I am intrigued by your reports on el Vaquero beach and el Paraiso or Paisito on Long Beach blvd in north long beach.

I always thought EL Paraiso was just a local eatery.

Keep the posts coming fellas.

Rockhard 441
01-11-13, 15:18
Session was slow and sensual. She is GFE. I await your thank you after you see her because you will thank me. D2WOW! She sounds great buddy. I definitely want to give her a try!

Warrior01
01-12-13, 04:48
Friday night. 1245am. Sitting here and no bikini girls. Oh well. Cold $4 bud light. About 5 bar girls but only one that's cute. Guess I got to try again!

Hadez
01-20-13, 15:57
El Vaquero in the corner of Gage and Holmes, it is weird to explain it. Basically it is a restaurant but after 8pm they put tables out and you can sit in them but you have to buy a bucket of beer, depending on a 6pk or 12pk you sit in different places, they play pure Spanish music. Girls sit next to the bar and if you want one to come to you, buy her a drink and she will talk to you and dance with you. NOW at 10pm. 12am and I think 2am a whole bunch of random girls come and give Lap Dances, they are Free but you have to keep giving them Dollars. Now I have seen some guys leave with the girls to another side I have never done it so I don't know what they offer, my friends have left with some of their numbers and hooked up with them outside the place.I have gone to this place last weekend and Friday this weekend.

There is allot of cute girls. In particular 3 of them were there both nights. My guess is the hottest chicks are paid to be there by the bar because they usually come back fast if they do go to a table and they always there. The 2nd weekend there were two more what I would consider really good looking (5 total).

Even if you take a step down there are some ok looking girls. The next level down seem to be girls that come in right off the street. It may be only limited expeirence but it seems they interested in you buying drinks for them and nothing else. One this second tier there were not many the first weekend. Maybe 2-3. This last weekend there were allot. Looked to be 3 maybe 4 working for the bar and another 5 or 6 who seemed to be independant.

Now if you take a step down to the older looking girls or the bigger girls I have a feeling there is more there to be had. These kinds of girls can be gotten in normal bars for less (drinks at this place $10 a beer) if you have the ability to go to normal bars and pick up the girls of this level. A lot of girls in this level, almost as many as the other two levels combined.

So far after going to this bar two weeks in a row it seems to be a place where you spend a lot of money and do not get much in return.

Funny thing that matters little. I think the bartenders mess with you and serve you wrong drinks. I thought it was just be because I am white but one of the girls told me this happens to her as well and I even watched a little as they seemed to either have no clue what she wanted (was a basic bar drink) or were totally messing with her. This was before I even told her they doing same to me. This whole thing was small to me as it really does not matter what I drink but I know most dudes want what they ordered and this may cause a problem.

NastyNelson
01-24-13, 12:24
I called up a place that's been advertising Normandie and Slauson in the Spanish ads for years. Masaje 24 hr. I've never been successful in my attempts of getting in because I don't speak Spanish. I do however make shameless attempts at trying to communicate with the little Spanish I do know. Most of the time they rattle off questions in Spanish then hang up when I'm piecing together my answer. I do however get good info with hopes I can one day use it to get in. They are a 24 hr spot with 2-3 women all latina all full grown claim masaje only in 51st and Normandie.

Projektzer
01-24-13, 21:31
I called up a place that's been advertising Normandie and Slauson in the Spanish ads for years. Masaje 24 hr. I've never been successful in my attempts of getting in because I don't speak Spanish. I do however make shameless attempts at trying to communicate with the little Spanish I do know. Most of the time they rattle off questions in Spanish then hang up when I'm piecing together my answer. I do however get good info with hopes I can one day use it to get in. They are a 24 hr spot with 2-3 women all latina all full grown claim masaje only in 51st and Normandie.Basically, if it is the same place I went to, it is a small backroom by a liqour store. Totally low key and on the DL. 20-30 to get in, then you pay the girl w / e. I think I dropped 60-80 for FS. Kinda shady and grimy though, not at all like a typicall MMS MP but ran like one regardless.

Cres Prophet2
01-29-13, 15:07
Session was slow and sensual. She is GFE. I await your thank you after you see her because you will thank me.

D2I have seen Issabella as well. She is a short, older, hot latina with an incredible rack and a great attitude.

Thanks D2.

Mondo72
02-01-13, 21:00
I have seen Issabella as well. She is a short, older, hot latina with an incredible rack and a great attitude.

Thanks D2.Can you guys provide info on $$$$? For Isabela. Thanks.

Mondo

Derelict2
02-04-13, 14:35
I have seen Issabella as well. She is a short, older, hot latina with an incredible rack and a great attitude.

Thanks D2.Another satisfied customer!

D2

Derelict2
02-04-13, 14:38
Can you guys provide info on $$$$? For Isabela. Thanks.

MondoMondo,

I think if you read everyone's posts, you will realize that not many people pay more than $$ for any girl much less $. That's all I'll say about her rates.

D2

Projektzer
02-04-13, 16:51
So are these places like the two on SFRd or some on Wooodman. This little latino bars. Are they like fichera bars or drinking holes for latinos? I've been looking for a fichera bar in the valley but I've had no luck. The ones that seem the most possible seem a bit seedy. Anyone have any info?

Deerom
02-04-13, 18:24
Another satisfied customer!

D2Is there a link to issabella?

Derelict2
05-01-13, 21:51
Is there a link to issabella?Http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sexi-latina-for-ur-massage-562-658-6644-32/27923919

I saw her again about a month ago.

D2

Derelict2
05-01-13, 22:14
http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-party-here-with-a-real-hot-l_a_t_i_n_a_-27/30996511

Her ads use mainly fake photos but I think the bottom photo in this ad comes close. She has a belly but I'd say only 5 lbs overweight Anyway this is another hot mamacita. $ damage. All covered services. I described Issabella as slow and sensual, this one is opposite. More physical. That's all I'll say, If you need more details don't see her.

D2

Logi55
05-02-13, 00:58
Can you guys provide info on $$$$? For Isabela. Thanks.

MondoThose are crack prices bro.

Christophe1
06-06-14, 00:43
This one is looking fine.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=685917

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nyah-petite-latina-19/41765165

Anyone have 411?

Dolato
06-06-14, 01:57

Anyone have 411?She was on HX until recently, maybe about a month ago.

She was fairly high on my tdl due to her looks and good reviews I got from others through PM.

Her HX handle is gone now, so I've lost my notes on her but I do recall there was an issue regarding her booker and some members right before she left the site.

Noname101
06-06-14, 03:43
She was on HX until recently, maybe about a month ago.

She was fairly high on my tdl due to her looks and good reviews I got from others through PM.

Her HX handle is gone now, so I've lost my notes on her but I do recall there was an issue regarding her booker and some members right before she left the site.She's back as Zara: http://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Zara/.

If I remember correctly she was under the profile Nyah and also Nithi. Amari before that.

Noname101
06-06-14, 03:45
She was on HX until recently, maybe about a month ago.

Her HX handle is gone now, so I've lost my notes on her but I do recall there was an issue regarding her booker and some members right before she left the site.She is back as Zara: http://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Zara/.

She used to be Nyah before that and Nithi. Amari even before that.

BurnOut99
08-22-15, 04:03

Anyone have 411?Saw her a while back, maybe a year or so. I recall she was a bit expensive for her menu, I think it was either 250 or 300 per hour. Good for basic service, seemed to enjoy sex.

Young, pretty, great body, athletic, spinner, managed, non-GFE. Everything covered, no kissing etc (apparently she was light GFE at some point earlier). Was not rushed, but no otc either. She mentioned that she was going to get a boob job soon.

Was not a repeat for me, a bit too much of all-about-money mentality. But a very pretty girl, worth trying once if $ not an issue. Has reviews on TER.

BurnOut99
09-30-15, 22:49
Bunch of ads, but could not find any reviews. Any info appreciated.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-sweetlike-candy-sexy-latina-utyviabe-now-1-latina-goddess/46557620

Hi gentlemen,

I'm see*h*a*and*e*l!

I'm a Charming and Independent PETITE LATINA looking To Entice Your most Erotic Desires!128139;128139;.

✔ Providing Un-Rushed Sessions For UPSCALE Gentlemen.

✔ Satisfaction guarantee.

✔ Discreet and Clean.

✔ Call now! Available 24/7.

Thanks!

Foo102
02-09-16, 00:11
Hey all I've been out of the loop for awhile (about 2 years) as I had a new relationship. Well that's over and I'd love to get back in. I have been going thru all my old contacts but its not panning out too well. Seems phone numbers are changed, disconnected or no longer active. I have a thing for Latinas (but can only speak very limited Spanish) and would love any info my fellow mongers can PM me on a reasonably priced, good latina provider in the SFV area. Once I get back on track and.

In the saddle again, I will happily share with those that helped out now like I have done in the past.

Tipisil
02-09-16, 10:37
Hey all I've been out of the loop for awhile (about 2 years) as I had a new relationship. Well that's over and I'd love to get back in. I have been going thru all my old contacts but its not panning out too well. Seems phone numbers are changed, disconnected or no longer active. I have a thing for Latinas (but can only speak very limited Spanish) and would love any info my fellow mongers can PM me on a reasonably priced, good latina provider in the SFV area. Once I get back on track and.

In the saddle again, I will happily share with those that helped out now like I have done in the past.El Clasificado.

Heyou66
02-10-16, 00:11

Anyone have 411?I have not personal seen her, but 3 of my buddies have. Two of them liked her a lot and have seen her several times, but I think it's been several months since they have seen her.

She is not GFE and there is no bare anything, but she is very sexy and sweet.

That's all the info I have.

Foo102
02-11-16, 05:03
El Clasificado.Thanks Tipisil. I have tried that several times, but my lack of speaking or understanding fluent Spanish seems to be the roadblock. I thought I had gotten thru a couple times only to be given the run around, directions to specific destinations and instructions to call when I got there only to be told to head to another location and then call back and then call to find that all I get is voice mail.

Tipisil
02-11-16, 10:45
Thanks Tipisil. I have tried that several times, but my lack of speaking or understanding fluent Spanish seems to be the roadblock. I thought I had gotten thru a couple times only to be given the run around, directions to specific destinations and instructions to call when I got there only to be told to head to another location and then call back and then call to find that all I get is voice mail.Directions are sometimes terrible even for native speakers because they try to pronounce the streets with a thick accent. Even when I've asked to repeat themselves or spell it out they hang up.

SunsetMando
12-11-22, 14:11
Anyone happen to have leads to bookers who have latinas or russians / european?

Chaplin8
12-12-22, 03:06
Anyone happen to have leads to bookers who have latinas or russians / european?Just use HX. They have many Latina and white providers. Enclave crew has many white and Latina providers. Not sure about Russians, but some are European.

https://rentry.org/hxx

SunsetMando
12-12-22, 16:37
Just use HX. They have many Latina and white providers. Enclave crew has many white and Latina providers. Not sure about Russians, but some are European.

https://rentry.org/hxxMuch appreciated.