PDA

View Full Version : Washington & Alameda

Hardly Seek
08-27-10, 18:23
This has to go down as an exciting new place to monger. At least new for me.
Checked out the track last Sat p.m. and it was thriving with all of the things we look for. The location is perfect and freeway close with no residents or businesses to bother.
Keep this track going. And keep the reports on this new thread coming.

B Malibu
08-27-10, 18:49
This has to go down as an exciting new place to monger. At least new for me.
Checked out the track last Sat p.m. and it was thriving with all of the things we look for. The location is perfect and freeway close with no residents or businesses to bother.
Keep this track going. And keep the reports on this new thread coming.
What's the best way to get there from the Irvine area where the 5/405 meet? I know I could Map Quest it, but I'm too lazy.

Imasian
08-27-10, 20:44
What's the best way to get there from the Irvine area where the 5/405 meet? I know I could Map Quest it, but I'm too lazy.I drove by there during the day and took Washington off the 710 fwy but it's pretty far I think Alameda off the 10 Fwy is much closer.

Jpalom 1981
08-27-10, 22:02
Yes, this is a good place for meat. I only live couple of minutes from this area and I love it. Inside that parking lot there's a Sex-shop which you can use as an excuse to park your vehicle. I park a little far on the parking lot and walk towards the Sex Shop entrance, in the way I can see the girl up and close. The quality is improving and these are some of the girls(the good looking) that work in Figueroa. I'd seen some SW that look as the girls from Spermint Rhino. Once, this SW was wearing a white party dress. Look like she was coming out of the club, I used what I learned here to communicate and she was at my car. Good prices too. Please, check out this venue, which is available every weekend for sure after 10pm through midnight or 1am. Lately, these girls had been working there during the week and is more often.

Check it out, you won't forget it. I got some numbers, specially the number of the girl in White-short mini-dress, if anybody wants her number send me a PM.

Johng 021
08-27-10, 23:05
I will head out tomorrow night to check out this place, sounds promising and I am looking forward to this.

Member #4870
08-28-10, 00:12
Saturday and get back to the board with a report.

Bma Gooma
08-28-10, 00:26
Sounds like a new venue, get some photps please.

MrJose
08-28-10, 01:17
I'm going to check it out as well.

Hadezh
08-28-10, 12:43
Keeping to regulars lately but figured would check out the "new" place. Wanna see if it is worth hitting.

Got to the "shopping center" around 1 AM. At the opposite corner of the intersection is a gas station with 3-4 cars and a bunch of dudes...maybe pimp lookout?

No girls inside the parking lot so I go around the block. Find 2 BSWs on the first street. One is looking good...maybe 7. Dressed real sexy.

Make a turn on the next street that is directly behind the "shopping center". Two more BSW here. One is way too large for me. Another is sweet looking. The body is banging...face a little exotic looking but I am digging it. She wants 0.8 for both. Like her but trying to get a feel for the area so move on.

Make the next turn which puts me right back at the "shopping center"...still no girls. Just the four i mentioned.

So I explore a little. Scores is down the street one way. Another strip club the opposite way (wanna say Rio?). There is another club to the north...not sure of name. Wondering if the place has more girls when the clubs let out. Keep goin past Rio and check out the downtown area. Nothin but trannies and old homeless. fk that

Go back to the "new" place.

Same 4 girls are there. The other good lookin girl wants 0.8 for both as well.

Some new girls are in the parking lot now. One real hot looking b/l mix girl wearing a black mini dress which displays her ass. Prob a 8.5 in the looks and definately the best girl there while I was there. She wants 1.0 for both.

One of the not so good lookin girls wants 0.6 for both.

Probably 8-10 girls at this time. Pimps are driving around so most girls are in the parking lot for easy pimp evasion. Some still wonder the side streets.

The area itself it industrial...some even deserted lots. Not sure how I feel about car dating. A pimp can follow me right out of the parking lot with the internt of jumping me when I park; I probably would not be noticed until Monday. May just be the place is new and I need to get use to it.

I am told of a motel on 21st and Central but I did not check it out.

After a little over an hour I got bored and headed to Western. Will report there. Found a long lost regular who pointed me to another track on Lankershim and San Fernando. Couple girls there but not worth a big trip imo.

Riegerm3
08-28-10, 14:26
Decided to check this out.

Not a bad spot little corner shopping center spotted about 6 SW, all types there.

I cruised through the lot and spotted a girl I liked wearing a very mini school girl type skirt.

I called her over and she asked if I wanted a date, she said 0. 8 for FS, but I was just looking for a CBJ and we settled on 0. 4

Said her name was Bunny she's half black and half white about a 8.

Great rack but lousy service rushed all the way, I hate when they do that shit.

Won't repeat with her, so many other choices here.

Marlowe
08-28-10, 16:39
Keeping to regulars lately but figured would check out the "new" place. Wanna see if it is worth hitting.

Got to the "shopping center" around 1 AM. At the opposite corner of the intersection is a gas station with 3-4 cars and a bunch of dudes...maybe pimp lookout?

No girls inside the parking lot so I go around the block. Find 2 BSWs on the first street. One is looking good...maybe 7. Dressed real sexy.

Make a turn on the next street that is directly behind the "shopping center". Two more BSW here. One is way too large for me. Another is sweet looking. The body is banging...face a little exotic looking but I am digging it. She wants 0.8 for both. Like her but trying to get a feel for the area so move on.

Make the next turn which puts me right back at the "shopping center"...still no girls. Just the four i mentioned.

So I explore a little. Scores is down the street one way. Another strip club the opposite way (wanna say Rio?). There is another club to the north...not sure of name. Wondering if the place has more girls when the clubs let out. Keep goin past Rio and check out the downtown area. Nothin but trannies and old homeless. fk that

Go back to the "new" place.

Same 4 girls are there. The other good lookin girl wants 0.8 for both as well.

Some new girls are in the parking lot now. One real hot looking b/l mix girl wearing a black mini dress which displays her ass. Prob a 8.5 in the looks and definately the best girl there while I was there. She wants 1.0 for both.

One of the not so good lookin girls wants 0.6 for both.

Probably 8-10 girls at this time. Pimps are driving around so most girls are in the parking lot for easy pimp evasion. Some still wonder the side streets.

The area itself it industrial...some even deserted lots. Not sure how I feel about car dating. A pimp can follow me right out of the parking lot with the internt of jumping me when I park; I probably would not be noticed until Monday. May just be the place is new and I need to get use to it.

I am told of a motel on 21st and Central but I did not check it out.

After a little over an hour I got bored and headed to Western. Will report there. Found a long lost regular who pointed me to another track on Lankershim and San Fernando. Couple girls there but not worth a big trip imo.

This track is hit and miss at best. A lot of stings here, especially around the Emerson Inn. If you go, be very careful and have your "Hodar" on high. SB is more reliable and safer IMHO.

Johng 021
08-28-10, 22:50
I have not checked this track out but will for sure and maybe tonight. The mention of sting sounds concerning because of the new (or to me at least) surroundings, Fig and Western are my destinations and I know I'm good there but will have to go anyway.

Hornilius69
08-29-10, 14:48
Checked out this track off the 10 fwy around 0400, nothing in sight worth looking. Only couple of dope dealers in the parking lot of the Donut. So, I head over to Figuerora and Western. I guess this track is more of a miss than hits.

Imasian
08-30-10, 01:21
Went to W/A around 11pm Fri and there was nothing. Decided to go to Fig saw a few bsw around the 40's and about 6 bsw around the 90's.

I figured I'll go try W/A again got there around 12:30am and still nothing so I parked my car in the parking lot and kicked back. At about 1am the girls started to show up. First there were 4 bsw that I saw at Fig earlier and then more girls started showing up 10 bsw and a couple of lsw.

At about 2:30am I left and since the 710fwy was closed at Firestone I went to LBB and saw 1 bsw around the taco place. One funny thing I saw was 3 Latina girls 2 were super good looking at Alondra/Atlantic but a couple of cop cars showed up and were questioning them in the Chevron station. So I drove around the block and they were gone and replaced by a couple black suv's with a couple a guys in plain clothes that looked like cops so I left and went home.

Juanes
08-30-10, 02:44
I drove here around 11pm. It was empty, not one girl there and the Donut Shop was not even open tsk tsk.

Jpalom 1981
08-30-10, 18:12
That's a lot of girls. You think there is a problem if we park there? I meant, Police wouldn't say anything? What would you tell them? What do you think buddy?

Went to W/A around 11pm Fri and there was nothing. Decided to go to Fig saw a few BSW around the 40's and about 6 BSW around the 90's.

I figured I'll go try W/A again got there around 12:30am and still nothing so I parked my car in the parking lot and kicked back. At about 1am the girls started to show up. First there were 4 BSW that I saw at Fig earlier and then more girls started showing up 10 BSW and a couple of LSW.

At about 2:30am I left and since the 710fwy was closed at Firestone I went to LBB and saw 1 BSW around the taco place. One funny thing I saw was 3 Latina girls 2 were super good looking at Alondra/Atlantic but a couple of cop cars showed up and were questioning them in the Chevron station. So I drove around the block and they were gone and replaced by a couple black suv's with a couple a guys in plain clothes that looked like cops so I left and went home.

MrJose
08-31-10, 00:17
Took a drive by around 3am lots of action out. The only thing bad about this spot is avoided all the big 18 wheelers. No sign of leo maybe cause its a new spot I'm sure it won't stay like that for long. But its worth the trip to checkout the action.

Imasian
08-31-10, 02:09
That's a lot of girls. You think there is a problem if we park there? I meant, Police wouldn't say anything? What would you tell them? What do you think buddy?I was kicking in the parking lot for over an hour. Then when the donut shop opened around 1am I kicked it in there for about 20 min having a donut and coffee. There's was no police in sight.

Jpalom 1981
08-31-10, 16:09
Couple of months ago this place it used to start the action earlier as 9pm. I didn't see LEO for a while but then they appeared and the action calmed for a little and the ship went deeper into the night. I once took a girl and found a spot on the front street where is darker and I do her right off the street in the showdows, LOL I know that was dumb to do but I never live to do it on my car. If they catch me, they'll only catch me and not my car. I did it once and just call my friend to pick up the car and I was at the police station.

Took a drive by around 3am lots of action out. The only thing bad about this spot is avoided all the big 18 wheelers. No sign of leo maybe cause its a new spot I'm sure it won't stay like that for long. But its worth the trip to checkout the action.

Hot Dawg
09-06-10, 09:59
Sun night / Mon morning -

Got to the corner around 3:30am. A lot of action. There was one hot blond WSW that everyone was trying to pickup. But, she was giving no one any love. Decided to check out Fig. Didn't see anyone worth picking up.

Came back to the corner around 4:00am. The parking lot was suprisingly empty. Thought LEO had come by. Spotted a petite ASW. Her name was Lisa, a Filipina from Sac Town. Said she is 19. Beautiful body, nice ass with a B cup. Settle for .6 for everything.

Once parked, she said she has a touching rule. You can touch her ass but not the pu$$y. No problem. I am a tit-man anyways. She said tities are extra. What???

So, pretty much hands-off during an average CBJ. Banged her mish. She was a cool chick. But, service was average at best. Got digits.

Dropped her back at the corner and spotted a light-skin BSW or possibly a LSW. She had nothing but a fish-net on. You can see her tities. I think she might have had a thong on "downstair". Amazing....

Member #4870
09-06-10, 10:46
I was out on attempt #2 on the alameda track Saturday night/Sunday morning at around 1:00-2:00 am saw some of the fig. Track girls here. The shopping parking lot was full but I didn't see any "Stunners" out there there. I guess after 3 is when it gets popping. I will try then.

Thanks

MrJose
09-06-10, 14:00
Sun night / Mon morning.

Got to the corner around 3:30am. A lot of action. There was one hot blond WSW that everyone was trying to pickup. But, she was giving no one any love. Decided to check out Fig. Didn't see anyone worth picking up.

Came back to the corner around 4:00am. The parking lot was suprisingly empty. Thought LEO had came by. Spotted a petite ASW. Her name was Lisa, a Filipina from Sac Town. Said she is 19. Beautiful body, nice ass with a B cup. Settle for $60 for everything.

Once parked, she said she has a touching rule. You can touch her ass but not the pu$$y. No problem. I am a tit-man anyways. She said tities are extra. What?

So, pretty much hands-off during an average CBJ. Banged her mish. She was a cool chick. But, service was average at best. Got digits.

Dropped her by at the corner and spotted a light-skin BSW or possibly a LSW. She had nothing but a fish-net on. You can see her tities. I think she might have had a thong on "downstair". Amazing.the girl with the fish net on was sexy. She did have a thong on but that was it. Very pretty tittes with her big nipples poking out. She had a very nice personality she just wanted 2 much CBJ for 60 roses. Naw I passes.

Hot Dawg
09-06-10, 16:22
the girl with the fish net on was sexy. She did have a thong on but that was it. Very pretty tittes with her big nipples poking out. She had a very nice personality she just wanted 2 much CBJ for 60 roses. Naw I passes.

Yeah, as hot as she was, she didn't get picked up much. I figured she had to be pricey. It is a truck stop. Not sure what some of these girls are thinking.

MrJose
09-07-10, 02:51
Yeah, as hot as she was, she didn't get picked up much. I figured she had to be pricey. It is a truck stop. Not sure what some of these girls are thinking.One thing is for sure I see that the truckers are getting alot of action. I see SW jumping in and out of those rigs. LOL

Hot Dawg
09-07-10, 09:00
Mon night / Tue morning - The corner was rocking, at least 15 - 20 girls. One LEO near Long Beach. A couple of pimps were chasing the girls.

The fish net chick was wearing a white fish net this morning. Damn.... she was cute. The hot blonde WSW was out also. She must have gotten her ass kicked last night by her pimp because she was working hard this morning. She waved as I drove by. But, she didn't give me any love last night, decided to return the favor by just driving pass her.

Mercedes was out. Chatted with her a little bit. There was another curvey LSW. But, when I drove closer, she was just a little too curvey for my taste. Cute face though.

Picked up a tall LSW named "Jewels" or "Jules". Wouldn't go lower than .8 at first. Found her by herself at the back streets after a couple of rounds. She finally agreed on .7. She was actually a pretty cool chick. But, she has her rules. You can't touch the rain coat. I guess she thinks our hands are dirty. And she has to be on top. After a few minutes of decent CBJ, she got on top. I don't really like CG. Needless to say, I couldn't nut.

After dropping her off, was going to hookup with Mercedes. I knew she would take care of business. But, instead, spotted a young WSW. Said her name was "Amanda". Looked to be around 20. Quoted 1.5. I asked if she was kidding. She giggled and said, "Hey, can't blame me for trying, right?" Settled on .6 for everything. She got a great ass for a white girl. Not much at the titties dept. She took care business. Will repeat.

Hornilius69
09-07-10, 10:13
I just got back from this track too. Plenty of girls around. I picked up a skinny LSW for .80 cbj + fs. The only thing I didn't like about this track is the huge trucks around.

Pcpc1688
09-07-10, 11:36

Jose, where are the pics my brotha?? lol

We need your expert camera work man!

PC out

Hot Dawg
09-07-10, 19:08
One thing is for sure I see that the truckers are getting alot of action. I see SW jumping in and out of those rigs. LOL

Definitely. This morning, I was gassing up the monger mobile at the Chevron across from the corner. Saw a trucker withdrawing $60 from the ATM. I had to chuckle. Hey, it could very well be his lunch money. But, I really think it was the pu$$y money. Haha...........

B Malibu
09-08-10, 08:22
Mon night / Tue morning - The corner was rocking, at least 15 - 20 girls. One LEO near Long Beach. A couple of pimps were chasing the girls.

The fish net chick was wearing a white fish net this morning. Damn.... she was cute. The hot blonde WSW was out also. She must have gotten her ass kicked last night by her pimp because she was working hard this morning. She waved as I drove by. But, she didn't give me any love last night, decided to return the favor by just driving pass her.

Mercedes was out. Chatted with her a little bit. There was another curvey LSW. But, when I drove closer, she was just a little too curvey for my taste. Cute face though.

Picked up a tall LSW named "Jewels" or "Jules". Wouldn't go lower than .8 at first. Found her by herself at the back streets after a couple of rounds. She finally agreed on .7. She was actually a pretty cool chick. But, she has her rules. You can't touch the rain coat. I guess she thinks our hands are dirty. And she has to be on top. After a few minutes of decent CBJ, she got on top. I don't really like CG. Needless to say, I couldn't nut.

After dropping her off, was going to hookup with Mercedes. I knew she would take care of business. But, instead, spotted a young WSW. Said her name was "Amanda". Looked to be around 20. Quoted 1.5. I asked if she was kidding. She giggled and said, "Hey, can't blame me for trying, right?" Settled on .6 for everything. She got a great ass for a white girl. Not much at the titties dept. She took care business. Will repeat.
Wonder if this is the same Jewlz that used to work LBB and ocassionally HB? Kinda cholita looking with blonde hair was she?

Hot Dawg
09-08-10, 11:32
Wonder if this is the same Jewlz that used to work LBB and ocassionally HB? Kinda cholita looking with blonde hair was she?

Could be. She did say she worked HB a lot. But, as much as I cruise HB, I have never seen her before. I don't remember her having blond hair. But, SWs can easily change their hair color.

So, when are you gonna make it down here?

Woohoo59
09-08-10, 13:44
11:30 Completely dead. Saw a black and white lurking about 4 streets over.

11:35-12:10 Cruised it over to Fig for a bit - saw about 6-8 BSW's.

12:15 Returned to Alameda/Washington - still dead.

Hot Dawg
09-08-10, 16:48
11:30 Completely dead. Saw a black and white lurking about 4 streets over.

11:35-12:10 Cruised it over to Fig for a bit - saw about 6-8 BSW's.

12:15 Returned to Alameda/Washington - still dead.

Try it after 3:00am. You would have better luck. The Corner is new to a lot of girls as well as mongers. I talked to several SWs, and they said they just found out about this.

Sonicus
09-08-10, 20:26
That funny I think theres a porn shop there, I used to go to, to watch porn in the porn arcade when I cant afford a sw.

Alxm1
09-10-10, 03:55
Was just at this spot at about 12 30 am. There were some honeys out. 3 black chicks, 1 tall white chick whose digits I got and 2 latinas. Got a CBJ from precious, one of the black chicks for 30 but nothing special. Nice ass and 18 but she rushed the CBJ and that turned me off so didn't bother with digits. I didn't see the latinas or the white chick at first otherwise I would have tried paris the white chick first. Paris, quoted 80 for everything but then she said she can go down to 65. Wanted her digits for future recreational purposes.

Alxm1
09-11-10, 16:56
Wonder if this is the same Jewlz that used to work LBB and ocassionally HB? Kinda cholita looking with blonde hair was she?Is this the Jewelz you guys are talking about?

Bma Gooma
09-12-10, 04:15
Nothing going on.

The Tall Man
09-12-10, 19:03
So after reading about this possible new spot I decided to take the 40 minute drive from the OC to LA yesterday (Saturday 9-11) evening at about 10:30 pm.

When I pulled into the parking lot (next to the porno shop) I saw one BSW walking around the sidewalk area but nothing more. I parked and made my way into the porn shop and spent a bit of time in there.

Other than the one BSW who was gone when I left the porn shop it was dead. I was tired so I could not wait around till 2 or 3 AM but perhaps it picks up then.

Be safe,

The Tall Man

Hot Dawg
09-12-10, 21:57
Is this the Jewelz you guys are talking about?

That's not the one I dated.

Alxm1
09-13-10, 07:58
That's not the one I dated.

Gotcha. This Jewelz was running quickie specials out of a motel in Arcadia a while back. She lives in SD but would come up to LA to work.

Hot Dawg
09-13-10, 12:59
Sun night / Mon morning - After getting stuck in Palmdale for the weekend and had no action, I was glad to be back in LA.

Got to the Corner around 3:15am. It was crazy. There were so many girls out. I couldn't even count them. The parking lot was packed. The SWs were starting to spread out to different street corners along Alameda and Washington. The one side street (I will find the name of the street next time) next to the parking lot was so congested, it literally took 5 - 10 min. to get in and out.

So, I was stuck in the middle of this street thinking to myself how we were fucked if LEO had shown up. One BSW approached my passenger side and opened the door. Damn, didn't realize it was not locked. She kept offering her services and I kept telling her no thanks. After a few min. she finally left. Another one cute BSW walked by. She smiled and wrote "$100" on the window. I thought that was pretty funny.

Not wanting to be stuck again, went up the second side street on another pass. Spotted a petite LSW named, "Shaii" (pronounced "shy"), .6 for everything. Cool chick. Nice body. She had a stud piercing on her lips. She was wearing tight shorts that showed off her ass well.

Hot Dawg
09-13-10, 13:28
The one side street (I will find the name of the street next time) next to the parking lot was so congested, it literally took 5 - 10 min. to get in and out.

Did a search on Google. It is McGarry Street. Attached is a day time shoot from Google Street View.

Poon Hound
09-13-10, 20:41
Checked it out this morning. 1st pass @ 12:30 coming from score, le talkin to a handful of girls. Decided to burn some time went 2 fig. only a couple uglies so went 2 sunset=nada. Back 2 Was/Ala and it was crackin. about 20 sw and the truckers were piling up. Side st had car bj's as i passed by. I only seen 2 sw worth dating(imho).1 lsw and 1 big booty bsw but both still avg. I might be picky by most of your standards but considering the skechiness of this track I'll pass. the lsw gave me the le check but i want a room. guess thats a no go in that area so I will never date here. U can find a dark empty area but if le patrol ur screwed. if someone got the brunette lsw w/short skirt and nice cheeks pls pass the digits. just about got them my self when another monger got her attention. Also isnt this the spot where another board member got stung before it was even popular. i dont see it lasting long between bored le and possible gang interference. this area is known for hispanic gangs extorting and robbing locals.

Akirider
09-14-10, 03:17
This is my first report here so please don't flame me if I do something wrong.

I was cruising the Fig track and decided to check this place out since it's on my way home. Last time I passed by here no SW were out and it was probably around 11PM. This time it was around 12:30 AM and there was probably around 10 SW's and a lot of parked cars around.

I parked and a skinny WSW that was accompanied by a heavier set LSW came up to my car and asked me if I wanted a date. I decline since I was kind of just scoping out the scene. After about 25 mins I see some girls scatter and one trying to hide behind a van and I see an LE car come into the shopping center but then just leaves.

At around 1:30 this place was so packed with girls and cars. The cars that would come in could not get out. Must have been at least 20 SW out there.

Some cars would just pass by honking and yelling at the girls.

I get approached by a skinny BSW who offer a CBJ for .40 but I didn't really like here looks. Next I was approached by a brunette girl who was either latina or maybe a real light black skinned girl with glasses and a black tight mini dress. She did an LE check on me and we agreed on .40 for a CBJ.

So now she jumps into my car and my heart is pumping since this is my first time doing this. We head to the street that is to the side of the shopping center which I think is 20th St. Few cars here so I went around and made a left on McGarry , bust a U-turn and park and now I'm across from the shopping center.

So now I unzip and put on the cover and she strokes me a bit and starts with the CBJ. At this point I see an LE car coming out of the shopping center and speeds off. I assume he went after a monger car. The CBJ coninues for a bit and then she strokes me to completion. I was so nervous that I don't think I realized until after how rushed this girl was. She saved her number in my phone under the name "Angel" and told me she had a room on Redondo.

I also overheard one LSW talking in spanish about a hotel on 22nd and Central.

I drop her off back at the shopping center and head home going North on Washington. I see one LSW past the gas station and then I spot another 4 on 14th St.

I might check this place out again but LE presence scares me even though I never saw any cars actually being pulled over.

Be careful out there guys and I hope this info helps.

BruceBanner
09-14-10, 03:50
Checked it out this morning. 1st pass @ 12:30 coming from score, le talkin to a handful of girls. Decided to burn some time went 2 fig. only a couple uglies so went 2 sunset=nada. Back 2 Was/Ala and it was crackin. about 20 sw and the truckers were piling up. Side st had car bj's as i passed by. I only seen 2 sw worth dating(imho).1 lsw and 1 big booty bsw but both still avg. I might be picky by most of your standards but considering the skechiness of this track I'll pass. the lsw gave me the le check but i want a room. guess thats a no go in that area so I will never date here. U can find a dark empty area but if le patrol ur screwed. if someone got the brunette lsw w/short skirt and nice cheeks pls pass the digits. just about got them my self when another monger got her attention. Also isnt this the spot where another board member got stung before it was even popular. i dont see it lasting long between bored le and possible gang interference. this area is known for hispanic gangs extorting and robbing locals.

A weekend or two ago I passed by and there were about 2 dozen girls working! A bunch of truckers waiting to pick up girls and a few mongers driving around the block. Seemed to be mostly BSWs. I saw a few LSWs. Some girls were very hot. Also, I saw a few familiar faces that used to work Harbor.

However, I'm not too fond of the area. So unless I'm leaving a strip club from L.A. area again, I probably won't be driving through that track for a while.

B Malibu
09-16-10, 09:25
Was excited to check it out this morning. It's basically not even a track, more like just a parking lot and a street corner for the girls to work on. I posted a few pix in the OC threads, just becuase I don't think this thread is getting much attention.

MrJose
09-16-10, 10:46
Was excited to check it out this morning. It's basically not even a track, more like just a parking lot and a street corner for the girls to work on. I posted a few pix in the OC threads, just becuase I don't think this thread is getting much attention.Malibu whats up brotha. Good pics my friend. I haven't been out on the hunt in a few weeks so I guess this weekend would be a good time.

Happy hunting

Hot Dawg
09-16-10, 20:30
Was excited to check it out this morning. It's basically not even a track, more like just a parking lot and a street corner for the girls to work on. I posted a few pix in the OC threads, just becuase I don't think this thread is getting much attention.

Why do you think I always refer to this "track" as the Corner?

B Malibu
09-16-10, 21:22
Why do you think I always refer to this "track" as the Corner?
Haha... I know brutha.

I like the fact that there is a lot of night action (truckers, donut shop, porn shop, etc) going on so that "we" can blend in, but LE still rolled through there last night and was handing out what appeared to be either a loitering ticket, or he might have given the guy a ticket for parking in the handicap w/o a placard - dunno? The thing that was weird, is that it looked like he was writing up the silver Dodge Charger parked in the normal spot, but was talking to the guy parked in the actual handicap spot. He pulled up just as Selma was getting out of his car, so who knows... couldn't see as my view was obstructed by a big ass van. I didn't want to get too close, and as a white guy, I don't blend too well with the Mexicans. I mean, I know how to lay low, but gotta play it cool.

The lighting is certainly prime for 'ho'tography! Hehehe...

Again, Selma was up there and her face just looks BEAT! The blond was cute though. There were two others on the backstreet that I couldn't get a shot of because the fuzz rolled around the corner. Mehhh... This was around 4:00 am.

Hot Dawg
09-16-10, 21:47
Haha... I know brutha.

I like the fact that there is a lot of night action (truckers, donut shop, porn shop, etc) going on so that "we" can blend in, but LE still rolled through there last night and was handing out what appeared to be either a loitering ticket, or he might have given the guy a ticket for parking in the handicap w/o a placard - dunno? The thing that was weird, is that it looked like he was writing up the silver Dodge Charger parked in the normal spot, but was talking to the guy parked in the actual handicap spot. He pulled up just as Selma was getting out of his car, so who knows... couldn't see as my view was obstructed by a big ass van. I didn't want to get too close, and as a white guy, I don't blend too well with the Mexicans. I mean, I know how to lay low, but gotta play it cool.

The lighting is certainly prime for 'ho'tography! Hehehe...

Again, Selma was up there and her face just looks BEAT! The blond was cute though. There were two others on the backstreet that I couldn't get a shot of because the fuzz rolled around the corner. Mehhh... This was around 4:00 am.

The blond is Paris. The brunette looks like Jewels, not 100% sure since there is no face shot.

B Malibu
09-17-10, 01:17
If anybody has a real-time report on the action tonight/early morning, please post up. I'd like to get some more pix, but don't want to make the drive for nothing.

B Malibu
09-17-10, 10:05
Is this the Jewelz you guys are talking about?
Nope, here is the Jules that I was referring too. She's the blond in the photos. I took these several months ago on Harbor, but I forgot to post them.

B Malibu
09-20-10, 03:22
Drove up last nite Sat around midnite and the place was DEAD! Donut shop closed, no trucks, and not a single car parked on that back street. I guess all the warehouses don't operate on Sat nite/Sun morning. My buddy Hodown man and I came equipped with cameras and all, but unfortunately, there was nothing to photograph. There was one really sexy looking WSW and we thought maybe some other girls would trail, so we drove down the street to hit an ATM, but when we got back, the white girl was gone and she never returned, nor did any other girls for the 45 minutes or so we waited before bolting back to OC.

Member #4870
09-21-10, 00:10
Was actually on the track at 12:00 am this morning.

Heavy le presence on alameda and actually on the side streets as well.

The adult store was full of people. I just got out of there and called it a day.

B Malibu
09-21-10, 05:44
I take it there were no girls?
Was actually on the track at 12:00 am this morning.

Heavy le presence on alameda and actually on the side streets as well.

The adult store was full of people. I just got out of there and called it a day.

Clutch
09-21-10, 10:18
Nope, here is the Jules that I was referring too. She's the blond in the photos. I took these several months ago on Harbor, but I forgot to post them.

Hey BMal, I thought Jules and her sexy friend were just out drumming up support for Orange County Assessor candidate Claude Parrish! LOL

Good Pics!

Clutch

Alxm1
09-23-10, 01:32

Man shes a tall one. Nice.

Miggles Mcgee
09-24-10, 18:28
Dead. Absolutely nothing. Couple trucks and 2 guys at the donut shop, but thats it. Is the lifespan of this "track" over, or did i just catch it at a bad time?

B Malibu
09-25-10, 08:30
A few girlies out n' about, but nothing spectacular - certainly didn't warrant a drive from the OC, but regardless, here's what I saw...

Hot Dawg
09-25-10, 09:05
This Corner is dead. Only 1 BSW from 3:30 to 4:00am on a Friday night. There were pleny to action on Fig. But, heavy LE presence.

Nutzoid
09-25-10, 11:29
A few girlies out n' about, but nothing spectacular - certainly didn't warrant a drive from the OC, but regardless, here's what I saw...

The door ajar in the silver sedan....dome light on. No doubt trying to find a late night snack.

NeverTell
09-25-10, 15:45
The door ajar in the silver sedan....dome light on. No doubt trying to find a late night snack.If your gonna take my picture, at least black out the license plate before posting the pic. GEEZ.

haha, not really me - thank goodness, wouldn't want my pic on here.

B Malibu
09-25-10, 20:21
I normally do but forgot to edit.
If your gonna take my picture, at least black out the license plate before posting the pic. GEEZ.

haha, not really me - thank goodness, wouldn't want my pic on here.

Ho Down Man
09-26-10, 00:39
Dead. Absolutely nothing. Couple trucks and 2 guys at the donut shop, but thats it. Is the lifespan of this "track" over, or did i just catch it at a bad time?

I think we are still trying to figure out this track. When I went by myself a couple of weeks ago on a Friday, the corner was jumpin with girls of all ethnicity, sizes and looks. You basically had your pick of the litter. B Mailbu and I strolled up that Saturday and it was completely dead. We talked and though maybe it was because the trucks were not running and that this track was only jumpin during the week. BMal and I went back up yesterday and there were girls but not even close to as many as there were the previous friday and there was a lot less diversity. Dont know what to make of it. There is no LE to speak of except for the occassional one that roles by but never harasses the girls. Maybe just not enough guys picking up the girls. Who knows. Something to just keep an eye out and see if it actually takes on and grows.

Ho Down Man
09-26-10, 00:41

Hey brotha, good times as usual. You got some good pics. The girl in the white pants was definitely the best looking girl out there. She was either latina or a black latina mix. But hot as hell. Wish she was in a skirt so I could see her luscious leggs.

Anyway, good talk and good hunting.

Member #4870
09-27-10, 00:12
The taco vendor on alameda and Mlk.

Was out Saturday and did not see the "taco" vendor.

Such a shame he sold damn good tacos

And another note the track was dead.

Looks like all the "hype" caught up to it

Be safe!

Ho Down Man
09-28-10, 23:05
I dont think this track is a weekend track. I think its only hopping during the week when the trucks are running etc. BMal and I went last Saturday and it was dead also. We went this past Friday and at least there were some girls, the donut shop was open and the taco guy was there. He was not there on the saturday that we were there either.

Try during the week and report back.

The taco vendor on alameda and Mlk.

Was out Saturday and did not see the "taco" vendor.

Such a shame he sold damn good tacos

And another note the track was dead.

Looks like all the "hype" caught up to it

Be safe!

Hardly Seek
09-28-10, 23:18
I dont think this track is a weekend track. I think its only hopping during the week when the trucks are running etc. BMal and I went last Saturday and it was dead also. We went this past Friday and at least there were some girls, the donut shop was open and the taco guy was there. He was not there on the saturday that we were there either.

Try during the week and report back.
these are ho's we're talking about.
Either they are there or they're not. Who cares when they show up?
As long as us mongers are there to scoop'em up.

MrJose
09-29-10, 01:29
Now "Its a Dead Zone"

Hot Dawg
09-29-10, 02:35
Every track has its ups-n-downs. When a track gets hot, LE will come in to shut it down. And the Corner was getting out of hand.

I cruised weekend and weekdays last week and it was dead. It was night and day compared to a couple of weeks ago. Most of the girls that I had talked to were from out of town. They were only here for a week and then they moved on. It is the same cycle everywhere.

Iluvbigtitts
09-29-10, 19:51
I went thorugh the area yeaterday and today, during the day, and there was nothing out except big rigs.

Every track has its ups-n-downs. When a track gets hot, LE will come in to shut it down. And the Corner was getting out of hand.

I cruised weekend and weekdays last week and it was dead. It was night and day compared to a couple of weeks ago. Most of the girls that I had talked to were from out of town. They were only here for a week and then they moved on. It is the same cycle everywhere.

B Malibu
10-03-10, 08:09
Is that all she wrote on this track? That was a big tease.

Member #4870
10-03-10, 11:26
Taco vendor?

Is he still there?

MrJose
10-03-10, 16:12
Is that all she wrote on this track? That was a big tease.Yeah malibu it was good while it lasted. Went twice early this morning 1am and 4am. No a SW in sight. Dead zone.

Hot Dawg
10-03-10, 18:56
The Corner is pretty much done. On a Sat night, there were only 2 BSWs by the freeway exit and 1 WSW by the parking lot. They added a armed security patrol in the parking lot. The guard was chatting with the WSW. All the side streets were empty.

Ho Down Man
10-04-10, 17:00
So i talked amber about this track. Here is the scoop. She said that cops came by about two or three weeks ago and gave the girls some parameters of where they could be on this track and not get hassled. According to Amber most if not all of the girls were following the rules. Then about a week later po po rolled thru and hooked and booked the girls and cleared the track. Now the girls are scared to go back because of the fact that Mr. LE lied and chaned the story. So i think thatvtrackbis officially dead. I will update more if i hear anything.

Marlowe
10-04-10, 21:15
So i talked amber about this track. Here is the scoop. She said that cops came by about two or three weeks ago and gave the girls some parameters of where they could be on this track and not get hassled. According to Amber most if not all of the girls were following the rules. Then about a week later po po rolled thru and hooked and booked the girls and cleared the track. Now the girls are scared to go back because of the fact that Mr. LE lied and chaned the story. So i think thatvtrackbis officially dead. I will update more if i hear anything.

Gee, imagine that Uncle Leo lying to some ho's. FYI the way that you can tell that LE is lying is whenever their lips are moving. LOL

Akirider
10-13-10, 04:41
Cruised around this area after work last week and only saw on BSW near the corner of Alameda and Olympic. Also saw a different BSW a few days before around the same area. This was at around 10:45 pm.

Cruised tonight and saw nothing.

Akirider
11-02-10, 02:51
So today I finally spotted some more SW's around this area again at around 11:15 PM. I saw 2 BSW's walking together towards the gas station across from the shopping center. When I came back around both were talking to a guy in his car from the passenger side and then saw both get in and take off with him.

I went around the back of the shopping and spotted another BSW. I didn't see any in the parking lot, only the security guard.

Going to check again tomorrow.

Jimbo9
11-20-10, 19:11
Drove by Washington near alameda last night and to my surprise I saw 2 BSW's on a dark corner. I thought this track was dead but hopefully this is a sign that it might pick up again.

Akirider
11-22-10, 18:43
Drove by Washington near alameda last night and to my surprise I saw 2 BSW's on a dark corner. I thought this track was dead but hopefully this is a sign that it might pick up again.What time was this? I haven't seen anything since my last post.

Jimbo9
11-23-10, 03:56
What time was this? I haven't seen anything since my last post.It was around 10pm, drove by the next night and saw nothing.

Rain Dreaming
01-27-11, 15:39
Was on my way home from work and decided to take a detour to look at about 3 am. Saw about 5-6 BSW on the street next to the plaza with the doughnut place. Went to get some money and a bite to eat and came back at 430 and they were gone. I thought this place was shut down by LE, or was this a setup?

Akirider
01-28-11, 07:43
Was on my way home from work and decided to take a detour to look at about 3 am. Saw about 5-6 BSW on the street next to the plaza with the doughnut place. Went to get some money and a bite to eat and came back at 430 and they were gone. I thought this place was shut down by LE, or was this a setup?I passed by here on Wednesday night at around 10pm and saw 2 SW's. I didn't see the security guards this time. On Thursday night I didn't see anything.

Latinoacem
02-01-11, 15:41
Sorry guys but this is my first post hope I don't mess it up. Well I was on my way home after driving the downtown track. Oh yeah this was on Friday the 28th around 10:30pm. If your familiar whit Olympic and Alameda you know it gets busy around here on Fri and Sat because of Sam's Hofbrau. But I notice a great looking girl at the gas station right on the corner. First I thought she was not a walker, but then she just kept going from one corner to the other. White girl, looked great, had a short black dress on. I try turning around to pick her up but when I less expected it 2 black and white pulled behind me (on motorcycles). It was to risky, maybe there just looking to bust drunk drivers but was not going to stick around to find out. From time to time I notice a few girls around there and also about 2 blocks before getting to Washington. Better look to me next time.

BladeRunner556
03-16-11, 02:25
If there was ever a place for a track, this is it. 5 strip clubs (Spearmint, Score, Sam's, Playpen, Rio) , an adult book / video store, a truck fueling stop, warehouse district w / empty side streets in the evening all within a one mile radius. Rarely see LEO here. Central Div is too bz keeping the hipsters up 7th ST safe & Newton Div is too bz w / gang suppression. I have seen the occasional SWs here, but it's very rare & unpredictable.

Rabbit88
03-18-11, 15:10
Alameda was great during the summer. Lots of girls of all different colors and races. Had some great times there and have picked up some great SW's. However, it seems it is not what it used to be. I know that last year LE did a sting there and caught a lot of mongers. Can wait until this track makes a come back.

HeartofaLion
03-21-11, 01:54
A couple of monthes ago a track was just building up on this area. The girls used to stand right on the Adult Book store parking lot. Soon, the security patrol came and made sure no girl could girl. Now rarely you'll see a girl.

If there was ever a place for a track, this is it. 5 strip clubs (Spearmint, Score, Sam's, Playpen, Rio) , an adult book / video store, a truck fueling stop, warehouse district w / empty side streets in the evening all within a one mile radius. Rarely see LEO here. Central Div is too bz keeping the hipsters up 7th ST safe & Newton Div is too bz w / gang suppression. I have seen the occasional SWs here, but it's very rare & unpredictable.

Oofo123
03-30-11, 12:58
I drove around here yesterday and there were 3 BSW's behind the ABS. One was petite and the other 2 were thick. I went around the block one more time and I saw a LE car parked in the ABS lot so I got sketched out.

Rabbit88
05-06-11, 20:27
I was on my way to the western track but I was near by and decided to hit the alameda track to see if there was nay action. I got there at around midnight and to my surprise there was about 10 SW's. One was in the usual spot by the abs but she was quickly kicked out by security. The rest were on 15th and 16th st right before Washington. Most were BSW's and two were LSW's. I struck out with two BSW's and then I pulled over to talk with one of the LSW's. She quoted me. 40 for everything and said that I can have anything that I wanted. I asked if that would include BBBJ and she said yes. As soon as I heard that I knew I had to have some. I probably could have talked her down to accept less but fuck it. Her name is des, she is in her mid to late 30's and she is from Oxnard. She told me she was just getting familiar with the la area and that she does this to pay for college. She was not that good looking but not bad either. We found a nice spot and the fun began. My friends her skills are incredible! She started working on my shaft right away. Lots of dt, slurping and spitting. I could literally feel the back of her throat with my head. I was sloppy just the way I like it. I told her to work on my balls and she began to do a great job on the boys. On came the hat and I we began to bang mish. However, it didn't take long before I took off the hat and went back to the BBBJ. Wow this girl can suck a cock! After quite some time I couldn't hold it any longer and she let me cim. I shot a huge load! She swallowed most of it but said that it was way more cum than she expected. She was impressed to say the least. It was a mess! There was cum all over her mouth, my legs, and my stomach. It was one of the best BJ's I have ever had. Dropped her off and got her digits. I can't wait to have this girl suck on my cock again!

Rabbit88
05-18-11, 19:38
I was there at around 12:30 and saw 3 BSW's. Two of them were 6's and the other like a 4 and very fat. Also, this past Friday I saw one on the same spot. A BSW who was a solid 8 but I didn't have time. You can see them right across from Sam's. Last year washington and olympic were great lots of girls. Hopefully things pick up again.

Hardly Seek
05-18-11, 23:20
I was there at around 12:30 and saw 3 BSW's. Two of them were 6's and the other like a 4 and very fat. Also, this past Friday I saw one on the same spot. A BSW who was a solid 8 but I didn't have time. You can see them right across from Sam's. Last year washington and olympic were great lots of girls. Hopefully things pick up again.As the monger who started this thread I am sad to say that I haven't seen shit since day one.

Maybe I've been unlucky, but there is'nt anything there worth reporting.

Good luck.

Rabbit88
05-19-11, 01:26
As the monger who started this thread I am sad to say that I haven't seen shit since day one.

Maybe I've been unlucky, but there is'nt anything there worth reporting.

Good luckYeah, its a hit or miss track. However, when you hit it is definitely worth it

Hardly Seek
05-19-11, 12:50
Yeah, its a hit or miss track. However, when you hit it is definitely worth itI'll keep on trying like a good monger would.

CityStreets411
06-01-11, 03:00
I met this girl named Angel on Washington & Alameda. Last time I saw her was 1 month ago. Does anyone else know her? She's a cute latina with a big booty & she's around 19-24 yrs old. (323) 445. 43*

She would travel back and forth from Fresno & Los Angeles.

BladeRunner556
06-16-11, 00:51
An ATF told me she worked this area a few weeks ago. I did see a BSW on the street between the freeway entrance & the overpass about two weeks ago. With all this, I decided to ask one of the guards on the Segways and he said girls work on the side street just west of Alameda. I plan on making a few runs through there since it's a quick hop in / out of the freeway & it's nearby.

BladeRunner556
07-08-11, 12:38
I was driving home around 1am today & I decided to take the Mateo / Santa Fe exit. I turned south onto Alameda from Olympic & I saw a thick WSW with pink hair. She was walking on Alameda heading towards Olympic. I decided to do a quick recon of the area, but it was dead. Pink was gone when I swung back to look for her.

Rabbit88
07-08-11, 17:24
I was driving home around 1am today & I decided to take the Mateo / Santa Fe exit. I turned south onto Alameda from Olympic & I saw a thick WSW with pink hair. She was walking on Alameda heading towards Olympic. I decided to do a quick recon of the area, but it was dead. Pink was gone when I swung back to look for her.Lately there has been some action starting around midnight. The last two weeks I have seen at leats 3 to 4 SW's per night. Mostly 5's and 6's but the occasional gem but its rare. You can find them by sam's.

BladeRunner556
08-20-11, 23:40
Fine ass light skinned BSW on Washington & Alameda. Walking around, recon found no hidden LEs.

Rain Dreaming
09-18-11, 20:50
Was at the spearmint rhino, so on my was home and hit the freeway on Alameda when I noticed a few SW walking near the Jack in a Box. Decided to look around this area because I never picked up in this area, only a few big blocks away near the Adult book store but never here. As I circle the block I notice 4 BSW. 5-7 on a SW scale. Then WSW with a big ass, not huge but big, doing a little dance with her ass hanging out. Pulled up, asked if she needed a ride, hopped in, LE check. 40 CBJ. 60 FS. Opt for the CBJ. Very cool chick, thought to myself she can't be this cool maybe she's looking to robb or steal my shit. Not the case. Lotta DT and spanking the very good looking white ass. Chatted for a bit, got the number and dropped her off. Might have to hit this spot before they close it down. Now if I just can remember her name. Lot of good hiding spot to for a car date.

Rabbit88
09-19-11, 03:00
There is action by Sam's, but LE is very aware of this. They have also stepped up patrolling the area as of lately. Some good quality every now and then

Akirider
09-23-11, 04:34
On Monday I was checking out Alameda after work and made a left on Olympic, passed Central and made a left on Stanford. On Stanford between Olympic and Pico I saw about 4 SW's. 1 heavy WSW. 2 in a real dark area which seemed to be BSW and 1 older LSW. I came back on Thursday but it was empty.

Akirider
09-23-11, 04:40
Cruised by after work on Wednesday night and saw 4 SW's on the corner of 14th St. 1 WSW and 3 BSW. Went around and I saw a LE motorcycle across from Sams and later saw them pull over a truck. They also pulled over some other car later. Not sure if it was a sting or if they were just pulling over people that might be under the influence.

On Thursday night the SW's were on the same corner and no sign of LE after a few trips. Also saw another BSW right across from Sams.

Going to keep cruising after work more often.

Milfaaakr
11-07-11, 11:08
On Monday I was checking out Alameda after work and made a left on Olympic, passed Central and made a left on Stanford. On Stanford between Olympic and Pico I saw about 4 SW's. 1 heavy WSW. 2 in a real dark area which seemed to be BSW and 1 older LSW. I came back on Thursday but it was empty.Rolled through here a few times recently. Saw some SWs here but all had large adam's apples, if you catch my drift? A certain Aerosmith song comes to mind.

Be safe, why'all!

Akirider
11-09-11, 20:11
Rolled through here a few times recently. Saw some SWs here but all had large adam's apples, if you catch my drift? A certain Aerosmith song comes to mind.

Be safe, why'all!Haha I never really looked at them up close. When I pass by around 10-11ish its really dark on that street but I wouldn't doubt that they are dudes. The big WSW doesn't look like a guy, but not my type and seen her some other time on the corner with some black dude which is probably her pimp.

Raider1206
03-04-12, 18:42
There is action on this track I saw a nice looking BSW over on alameda walking by the big truck gas station close to the jack in the box

SeanTime53
03-12-12, 11:14
Once again, Saturday night had great action in the same place raider saw the previous week, a solid 10 BSW was spotted and a good enough 6 BSW each floated my boat!

There is action on this track I saw a nice looking BSW over on alameda walking by the big truck gas station close to the jack in the box

Rabbit88
03-14-12, 16:11
There is action on this track I saw a nice looking BSW over on alameda walking by the big truck gas station close to the jack in the boxI usually see them around Sam's. What time did you spot her? This track was pretty cool a while back, I hope it comes back

Raider1206
03-14-12, 17:05
I usually see them around Sam's. What time did you spot her? This track was pretty cool a while back, I hope it comes backIt was a Saturday around 830-9 at nite

Raider1206
03-18-12, 00:40
Was over on alameda by olympic and saw a tall thin BSW today around 3 in the afternoon. I would of partaken but was in the car with someone. She was over by the jack and the box. I hear from a few other mongers that it's really jumping late at nite

ChoChaLuv
07-11-12, 13:22
Was over on alameda by olympic and saw a tall thin BSW today around 3 in the afternoon. I would of partaken but was in the car with someone. She was over by the jack and the box. I hear from a few other mongers that it's really jumping late at niteHaven't been around there in awhile.

Cruiser1362
07-16-12, 02:53
Drove around a couple of times. Nothing. Completely deserted.

Cruiser1362
07-16-12, 08:11
Two BSW a block South of JITB. One spinner with a white micro miniskirt, the other one with ugly shorts and flabby ass. Cars were stopping by but only the one in the shorts would approach them. I wanted to talk to the spinner. I saw my chance when a monger stopped in front of them at the corner and flabby ass approached him, I pulled behind him and the spinner came to me. She got in and said: ".6 for everything". I said yes if we can go to my room. (A friend of mine owns a warehouse nearby and I have access to a room with a bed). She said;"How far is it?". I said about ten minutes from here. She said: " Sorry, I can't go that far." and got out. That of course means she's probably being pimped. Pity. She had a cute slender body, braces, and I could see her orange colored G string.

Raider1206
07-16-12, 11:02
I hate when they do that. I had a BSW beautiful ass I mean perfect bubble on fig she was going to give me anal for 40 than said you have to be quick and I can't go far I just drove off not even worth the time.

Cruiser1362
07-18-12, 01:51
I hate when they do that. I had a BSW beautiful ass I mean perfect bubble on fig she was going to give me anal for 40 than said you have to be quick and I can't go far I just drove off not even worth the time.That's right. As soon as they say that, you know it's going to be a rush job or upsell.

Akirider
08-11-12, 03:22
Cruised around Alameda near Sam's at around 11PM on Friday. Didn't see a thing. Anyone see any action here lately?

Rabbit88
08-28-12, 18:48
I've been cruising the alameda track the past two weeks and I have seen some action. Today in the early morning hours there was quite a few SW's. Most BSW's and a few LSW's / WSW's. The infamous ***** Kandi was there. I must admit she looked pretty good but strung out on some shit. I was there for a good while and surprisingly no one picked her up. I didn't anticipate any action so I didn't have much funds on me. I managed to get some digits. One was cocolicious, a short chubby BSW with ok tits, and freak nasty, a BSW with a big ass. She offered FS for. 40 but I didn't have enough. Her face wasn't all that but that ass was nice and juicy looking. Oh well next time. Hopefully the action continues.

RumSpringer
09-04-12, 08:09
Seen about 4. 5 BSW three looked really good.

Whatsupson77
09-04-12, 13:08
I never been on this track before but I was wondering what part of alameda do the SW be on?

RumSpringer
09-04-12, 20:43
I never been on this track before but I was wondering what part of alameda do the SW be on?I don't know how much I can say with out getting in trouble with forum but look at the thread topic drive around a couple blocks and you see them very very noticable and they're not shy.

Rabbit88
09-18-12, 13:01
Since I was in the downtown area last night at around 11pm I decided to hit the Alameda track. I got there and there wasn't much. Only 4 BSW's. Two of them were good looking. I didn't really have cash I was just planning on talking with them and getting digits for future reference. I spoke with coco, a petite BSW wearing a tight pink dress and glasses. We talked and I decided to offer her. 20. She said she would do a CBJ for that and I agreed. She claims she is originally from north Carolina but has been living in la for quite some time. We found a cool spot and got down to business. This chick sucked me good! Lots of deep throat and no hands. I was taking a long time and I thought that she would start rushing me. However, she was very sweet and did not complain whatsoever. I dropped her off and got her digits. I was very pleased with her service and rate it was excellent.

Akirider
09-20-12, 05:02
Passed by here on Wednesday at around 10:45pm and saw 3 BSWs. 2 were walking Alameda. One had long reddish hair. The other was on the street before the 10East freeway entrance.

Also saw 2 BSWs on Monday night. Might pass by again tomorrow. Hopefully more girls come out.

Rabbit88
10-18-12, 16:12
I decided to monger yesterday after running an errand. I hit both the western and sunset tracks since they were nearby. I got there around 4am and both tracks were ghost towns. I then decided to hit the alameda track since it was on the way home. I got there right before 5 and I was surprised by the amount of action I saw. There was a total of about 12 SW's, nice variety to. There was a very hot LSW, maybe a mix, but she was charging. 80 for FS. She wouldn't budge but even then she had lot of mongers picking her up. I approached a BSW by the name of candy. She wasn't all that but she was good enough. She was a thick / bbw type of body. Her ass was hanging out and she was shaking it, which is what lured me in. She quoted me. 40 for FS but I didn't really plan on dating a girl since I was kind of broke. I countered with. 20 but she declined my offer at first. We talked for a few minutes and after our conversation I was able to persuade her into accepting my offer. She gave a decent CBJ and the sex was pretty good. Candy had an excellent personality and gave good service. I dropped her off and got her digits. I might repeat still thinking about it. I swung by the track the track today as well and the action was good again. However, I was just window shopping today. I hope it stays this way for a while.

Akirider
10-19-12, 02:51
I passed by here at around 2:30 am On Wednesday and saw about 2 SW's. Went to Western / Melrose track and was there until about 3:30 but no much action and headed home. Decided to check out Alameda again at around 4:00 am Saw about 6 BSW's and 1 WSW by the 10E Entrance. I usually only cruise through here around 11. M At that time it's usually hit or miss. Going to try hitting this area again in the early hours.

I decided to monger yesterday after running an errand. I hit both the western and sunset tracks since they were nearby. I got there around 4am and both tracks were ghost towns. I then decided to hit the alameda track since it was on the way home. I got there right before 5 and I was surprised by the amount of action I saw. There was a total of about 12 SW's, nice variety to. There was a very hot LSW, maybe a mix, but she was charging. 80 for FS. She wouldn't budge but even then she had lot of mongers picking her up. I approached a BSW by the name of candy. She wasn't all that but she was good enough. She was a thick / bbw type of body. Her ass was hanging out and she was shaking it, which is what lured me in. She quoted me. 40 for FS but I didn't really plan on dating a girl since I was kind of broke. I countered with. 20 but she declined my offer at first. We talked for a few minutes and after our conversation I was able to persuade her into accepting my offer. She gave a decent CBJ and the sex was pretty good. Candy had an excellent personality and gave good service. I dropped her off and got her digits. I might repeat still thinking about it. I swung by the track the track today as well and the action was good again. However, I was just window shopping today. I hope it stays this way for a while.

NighTowl85
10-19-12, 05:34
I passed by here at around 2:30 am On Wednesday and saw about 2 SW's. Went to Western / Melrose track and was there until about 3:30 but no much action and headed home. Decided to check out Alameda again at around 4:00 am Saw about 6 BSW's and 1 WSW by the 10E Entrance. I usually only cruise through here around 11. M At that time it's usually hit or miss. Going to try hitting this area again in the early hours.Between where this SW stand? On what street.

Hornilius69
10-23-12, 03:43
Spotted couple girls hanging around the porn shop around midnight on Sunday.

Rabbit88
12-17-12, 18:50
I took a stoll down the alameda track early this morning and there was a decent mix of BSW's and WSW's. I talked to Jeniffer, a BSW or possibly mixed race. I dated her once about a year ago on sunset. Jeniffer is a gorgeous girl with an amazing ass and nice legs. She also has some beautiful eyes. She quoted me. 80 for FS. I countered with. 40 and after some persuasion on my behalf she agreed. We found a cool spot and got down to business. Her CBJ was decent. She allowed plenty roaming of my hands. Then it was onto sex and it was great. She got really into it and best of all her hygiene was excellent. Jeniffer is kind of shy but she was real nice and pleasing. I would repeat. I dropped her off and got her new digits.

Happy holidays and monger safely

Insomniac99
02-12-13, 08:51
Cruised down fig around 3am. Found nothing so went to check out alameda. Girls were just coming out about 4am. 2 BSW hitting up the truckers by the porn shop. 2 other BSW and 2wsw closer to the jitb. There was a tall blonde skinny WSW wearing heels so high that she could barely walk. Thought is was hilarious watching her try to cross the street. She looked handicapped. LOL. So of course I decided to pick her up. Said her name was kendra. Mid to late twenties, 8 body, normally a 7 face but was missing a tooth so dropped her down to a 5/6 face. Said she came down from Sacramento and tried posting on internet but after no calls she hit the streets with her sister. Talked her down to 30 for CBJ. Not the best BJ but let my hands roam free and let me put my hand on the back of her head and fuck her face to completion with no complaints. All in all a good night with limited funds. If I see her again I'd try FS.

Rabbit88
02-12-13, 17:45
So I decide to hit the track after a night out with friends. During my first trip it was a ghost town. I then went to fig but it was the same thing. On my way back home I decide to make one last stop on alameda before I head back home. This time there were about 6 BSW's and one fat WSW. They looked ok but I was not interested. As I was about to leave I spotted Bambi. To my surpirse she remembered me and she hopped right in. We found a spot and got down to business. This girl was amazing! She really got into in. Good CBJ and we finished of with cg. Great service, great attitude, and excellent prices. I wil be seeing her again

NighTowl85
02-12-13, 18:14
So I decide to hit the track after a night out with friends. During my first trip it was a ghost town. I then went to fig but it was the same thing. On my way back home I decide to make one last stop on alameda before I head back home. This time there were about 6 BSW's and one fat WSW. They looked ok but I was not interested. As I was about to leave I spotted Bambi. To my surpirse she remembered me and she hopped right in. We found a spot and got down to business. This girl was amazing! She really got into in. Good CBJ and we finished of with cg. Great service, great attitude, and excellent prices. I wil be seeing her againWhere exactly she was standing?

Rabbit88
02-14-13, 14:44
Where exactly she was standing?It was on alameda and either 16th or 17th st. The stree right before the entrance for the 10 east

A Smith
02-15-13, 05:24
It was on alameda and either 16th or 17th st. The stree right before the entrance for the 10 east23:15, I exit 10 fwy went south all the way to 103th then turn back to 7th. A lot of cars but no SW. Is it not on Alameda but the side street?

I also went to the Santa Fe strip and see nothing but a lot of cars there as well.

I think I need a guide. Try the San Pedro street tomorrow night.

The road condition in that area is pretty bad.

Akirider
02-15-13, 19:57
Here's a map of the area. The streets around there have a lot of holes so you have to drive carefully. I have passed by Alameda a few times after work around 11pm and have not seen anything and sometimes you will see a few. I think most come out after 3AM.

23:15, I exit 10 fwy went south all the way to 103th then turn back to 7th. A lot of cars but no SW. Is it not on Alameda but the side street?

I also went to the Santa Fe strip and see nothing but a lot of cars there as well.

I think I need a guide. Try the San Pedro street tomorrow night.

The road condition in that area is pretty bad.

A Smith
02-16-13, 04:53
Here's a map of the area. The streets around there have a lot of holes so you have to drive carefully. I have passed by Alameda a few times after work around 11pm and have not seen anything and sometimes you will see a few. I think most come out after 3AM.Thanks for the map, that really help!

I hope 7th street has a better road condition, I will avoid drive on Alameda!

3AM, that is very early to me? Have to think about it. Thank you!

This morning I realized I have a dinner party that I cannot visit San Pedro tonight. Have to reschedule it. But I hope you guys have fun during the weekend.

Hornilius69
05-15-13, 22:13
I spotted two BSW near Pico Blvd after midnight heading downward toward the Alameda track.

I'll be back again tonight and check out the scene. T

Luffy
05-28-13, 02:22
Went by last night at 3:00 am and it was a ghost town, there was absolutely nobody there. Guess this place got burned because it use to get packed. This was the closest place to me to pick up, would suggest you don't waste you time checking this place out anymore.

SeanTime53
05-28-13, 09:04
Went by last night at 3:00 am and it was a ghost town, there was absolutely nobody there. Guess this place got burned because it use to get packed. This was the closest place to me to pick up, would suggest you don't waste you time checking this place out anymore.It always comes back LOL, I'd continue to hunt it from 2-6am

Hornilius69
06-02-13, 23:00
I finally spotted a BSW on Sunday morning after 1 AM. She has a slim and tall figure with dark skin complexity. I picked her up near the gas station and opted for the CBJ for 25 buck.

I wasn't in the mood for full service. Her name was Tiffany and around 18 years old. There is still hope on this track.

Luffy
07-25-13, 03:38
Was here last night at around 4:00 am and there was no joke 1 single BSW. I drove up to se what she looked like, she's actually gorgeous which was a little weird to me. There was also a random hobo just sitting by his bike watching us the whole time, not sure if it was a sting or not so I just left. Was I wrong to have done that, not really sure how cops pull off stings.

Marlowe
07-25-13, 15:02
Was here last night at around 4:00 am and there was no joke 1 single BSW. I drove up to se what she looked like, she's actually gorgeous which was a little weird to me. There was also a random hobo just sitting by his bike watching us the whole time, not sure if it was a sting or not so I just left. Was I wrong to have done that, not really sure how cops pull off stings.Smart move on your part. You seldom see "hobos" on bikes, and if she was that hot it sounds like a definite set up, especially since she was alone.

Rabbit88
01-21-14, 19:40
Sorry for the late report I haven't had time. About three weeks ago I picked up two different SW's. One was BSW precious and the other was asw asia. Precious had a nice big ass but her service and attitude were kind of shitty. As far as asia goes, she is well known so I won't get into the details. The track is still hit or miss but the other tracks have been dead as well.

Raider1206
01-26-14, 00:06
Hit this track for some recon this morning. I've never seen it popping usually see a stray BSW but this morning there was a good 6 BSW out there and one was ass naked practically see thru pink top matching pink thong with stockings damn she had ass. Mite do some more passes. It seems safer than fig to car date.

Tipisil
01-26-14, 11:24
Hit this track for some recon this morning. I've never seen it popping usually see a stray BSW but this morning there was a good 6 BSW out there and one was ass naked practically see thru pink top matching pink thong with stockings damn she had ass. Mite do some more passes. It seems safer than fig to car date.Did you get a picture of the naked one?

Raider1206
01-26-14, 14:57
Did you get a picture of the naked one?No there was alot of cars and trucks circling it was hard to.

Rabbit88
03-17-14, 09:38
I hit the track today and it was pretty dead. I was about to call it quits but Ispotted an old friend, Jeniffer. She is hardly out on the tracks nowadays. She is a gorgeous girl with a killer body to go with it. We agreed to a CBJ and as usual her personality and service was excellent.

HeartofaLion
03-18-14, 06:29
Wow, I'm surprised there is some action right there. I remember when it used to be better.

Good find. Is she BSW or WSW?

I hit the track today and it was pretty dead. I was about to call it quits but Ispotted an old friend, Jeniffer. She is hardly out on the tracks nowadays. She is a gorgeous girl with a killer body to go with it. We agreed to a CBJ and as usual her personality and service was excellent.

Raider1206
03-18-14, 14:31
I hit the track today and it was pretty dead. I was about to call it quits but Ispotted an old friend, Jeniffer. She is hardly out on the tracks nowadays. She is a gorgeous girl with a killer body to go with it. We agreed to a CBJ and as usual her personality and service was excellent.Check out Friday and Saturday morning off of Alameda that little street on the side of jack in the box that leads to the 10. In that little area back there usually there's about 5-6 girls barely any clothes on lots of ass out girls that used yo work fig and those tracks use that track now.

Tjinla2001
03-18-14, 15:10
check out friday and saturday morning off of alameda that little street on the side of jack in the box that leads to the 10. in that little area back there usually there's about 5-6 girls barely any clothes on lots of ass out girls that used yo work fig and those tracks use that track now.great to hear that spot is still around. it used to be a sure thing in the early 1980's. exquisite african american girls with an "anything goes" attitude. the only drawback was there were many **** workers so you had to weed them out.

Rabbit88
03-18-14, 18:07
Wow, I'm surprised there is some action right there. I remember when it used to be better.

Good find. Is she BSW or WSW?I'm not sure. She is a mix, maybe puerto rican I would say.

Member #4870
03-18-14, 18:20
Hit and miss in this area.

I have seen action inside the complex next to alameda books video.

Have seen some on the backstreets there.

It looks like truckers prefer this area. I have seen cats in big rigs pickup SW here.

It depends what type recon you want to do here.

This is a definite track.

Cbarrio8
08-15-14, 11:44
I frequently see a tall slim BSW by the back streets before the 10 freeway last time I saw a two cute BSW but they were gone by the time I rolled around.

Raider1206
08-15-14, 23:30
I frequently see a tall slim BSW by the back streets before the 10 freeway last time I saw a two cute BSW but they were gone by the time I rolled around.Look Friday and Saturday morning on the little streets behind the jack. I got one of the best bjs ever from a BSW there.

Mondo72
10-01-14, 07:06
Hey fellow mongers.

I usually collect plastic bottles and when I have a bunch of them put them in a plastic bag and lay them in the back seat of my car and try and find a person hustling bottles and / or cans and give it to them.

Happened that I had these bottles / cans if the back seat for a while so tonight after hitting the gym decided to cruise downtown to find a person to give these to and also to check out the action downtown (not that I engage since it's a bit too risky in my opinion).

So, I am driving around 7th street and down Central and back up on 8th street and no a sight of anybody hustling bottles. I make my way to Alameda and hang a right and make another right at JIB and make another right at LBB and lo and behold as I get to 14th street there were at least 7 maybe 8 BSW hanging on the corner.

As I made the stop a couple came over and wanted to get in the car, I politely declined and kept on moving, now when I was stopped I noticed a couple of hotties that if it had been in the daytime I'd of picked up.

This was a couple of hours ago and like the title says is FYI for those of you interested in this track downtown.

Mondo.

Raider1206
11-10-14, 11:05
Hit this track on Saturday morning since fig was pretty shut down and just like the previous post said on lbb usually you can find action it was about 515 in the morning when I first passed thru first go nothing major I was disappointed but came around for another pass and found this pretty sexy chocolate looking BSW in a school girl outfit with her tight ass hanging out talked to her got the amount which was cool with me but than she got kind of funny telling me ok but that's not to fuck so don't try to fuck me I told her I made a deal with her for what we talked about and that's all than she said it again so I was like you know what never mind your attitude isn't great. I left hit fig and found nothing LEO was pulling girls over so it was a ghost town. Decided to head back to see the school girl and of course she is gone only see her friends so I do a few circles and finally down on central I see my school girl looking nervous because LEO pulled her over on alameda so I ask if she is still wanting to date she jumped in and we finally had our fun. She had a great ass on her. She is in town from Vegas so not a regular girl her.

LexPower
11-20-14, 05:40
When is this track most active? I swag across at about 12:00 am and it was dead. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Thanks.

Compton
12-20-14, 07:40
Hey fellow mongers.

I usually collect plastic bottles and when I have a bunch of them put them in a plastic bag and lay them in the back seat of my car and try and find a person hustling bottles and / or cans and give it to them.

Happened that I had these bottles / cans if the back seat for a while so tonight after hitting the gym decided to cruise downtown to find a person to give these to and also to check out the action downtown (not that I engage since it's a bit too risky in my opinion).

So, I am driving around 7th street and down Central and back up on 8th street and no a sight of anybody hustling bottles. I make my way to Alameda and hang a right and make another right at JIB and make another right at LBB and lo and behold as I get to 14th street there were at least 7 maybe 8 BSW hanging on the corner.

As I made the stop a couple came over and wanted to get in the car, I politely declined and kept on moving, now when I was stopped I noticed a couple of hotties that if it had been in the daytime I'd of picked up.

This was a couple of hours ago and like the title says is FYI for those of you interested in this track downtown.

Mondo.Where is this exactly? I'm kind of lost but it sounds like a good new stroll for me. I need some new chocalte In my life LOL.

Livinitup
12-21-14, 02:55
Hey fellow mongers.

Mondo.Mondo I got to ask the question that has been running through many of our fellow monger minds.

Have you ever traded-in the recycled bottles and cans for any kind of action? If so please do share your story.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mondo72
12-21-14, 04:55
Mondo I got to ask the question that has been running through many of our fellow monger minds.

Have you ever traded-in the recycled bottles and cans for any kind of action? If so please do share your story.

Inquiring minds want to know.Hey brother that's a good one, can't stop cracking up.

But since you asked, no, although I have to say in all these years doing this I've found a couple of times ladies down on their luck hustling for cans / bottles and I've given them what I had. Don't think anyone here would of pick these ladies up.

Anyway, thanks for asking and all you fellow mongers have a great holiday season.

Mondo.

Raider1206
08-07-15, 01:27
Ok so this is just off of Washington and alameda but turn left at the jack in the box on alameda and the next block is hooker heaven about 20-30 SW barely any clothes on. Some are not the cutest you will see but hey if it's a nut you want than a nut you will get. Also noticed a lot of WSW and LSW here. More than any track in la.

Tipisil
08-07-15, 09:42
Ok so this is just off of Washington and alameda but turn left at the jack in the box on alameda and the next block is hooker heaven about 20-30 SW barely any clothes on. Some are not the cutest you will see but hey if it's a nut you want than a nut you will get. Also noticed a lot of WSW and LSW here. More than any track in la.What time was this? I've never gone around that area.

Raider1206
08-07-15, 14:02
What time was this? I've never gone around that area.I usually go around 4-6 in the morning. They even hook up with the workers there at the warehouses. Usually it's clear of le once in a while they pop up but it's very rare I been there say 60-70 times I've only seen le twice maybe three times.

SaltyDog
08-07-15, 21:15
I usually go around 4-6 in the morning. They even hook up with the workers there at the warehouses. Usually it's clear of le once in a while they pop up but it's very rare I been there say 60-70 times I've only seen le twice maybe three times.Sounds like Harbor Blvd / Washington in OC. They wear long dresses and nothing underneath. Ready to jump in back seat. Around same time and earlier. Fucking crazy area. The taco stand I think on Hazard go west. They there around the 7/11.

MrJose
08-07-15, 23:01
Ok so this is just off of Washington and alameda but turn left at the jack in the box on alameda and the next block is hooker heaven about 20-30 SW barely any clothes on. Some are not the cutest you will see but hey if it's a nut you want than a nut you will get. Also noticed a lot of WSW and LSW here. More than any track in la.This track was insane about 5 years ago. At least 20 SW's out from 3 am-6 am. It was paradise so I hope it last. Happy hunting. Any pics? ?

Sparky86
08-12-15, 00:27
This track was insane about 5 years ago. At least 20 SW's out from 3 am-6 am. It was paradise so I hope it last. Happy hunting. Any pics? ?First time cruising this area around 4:30 am. It was insane. Tons of sws. LSW, WSW, BSW. Talked to one LSW. She asked for. 80 I said. 40 she walked away pretty fast as there was a ton of people cruising the area. No me in sight.

Thor1212
08-13-15, 02:04
I know this will sound crazy but is the area ok to go out and walk around? I take the blue line daily. I noticed it's right next to the Washington station.

Hornilius69
08-13-15, 03:58
I know this will sound crazy but is the area ok to go out and walk around? I take the blue line daily. I noticed it's right next to the Washington station.It's easy to get mug by someone or least get rob. That place is very dark with abandon building nearby.

Tipisil
08-13-15, 09:29
I know this will sound crazy but is the area ok to go out and walk around? I take the blue line daily. I noticed it's right next to the Washington station.Its mostly warehouses. In the daytime that early you might just see people going to work. And a few rats coming out of the warehouses.

Raider1206
08-13-15, 10:31
I know this will sound crazy but is the area ok to go out and walk around? I take the blue line daily. I noticed it's right next to the Washington station.If you go around 5-6 in the morning you will be fine you will blend with people going to work. I've mongered on foot before and this is probably the easiest place to do it lots of dark corners.

Member #4870
08-13-15, 22:42
I have seen action in this area in that adult store complex and backstreet there and across the street.

I have seen truckers who pull over to sleep or partake in that area.

But it's very hit and miss.

An on any given night this track can pop.

CMoney1983
08-14-15, 19:37
Where is the Alameda book complex at. I have been trying to locate it. The exact street.

PussyLover26
08-15-15, 10:25
Where is the Alameda book complex at. I have been trying to locate it. The exact street.Drive down Washington headed toward Alameda right before the light it's in that small complex.

RyuSuzuki
08-21-15, 02:38
Where is the Alameda book complex at. I have been trying to locate it. The exact street.In complex of the Chinese food at Alameda St. Southwest corner of washington and alameda.

CMoney1983
08-22-15, 10:13
When's a good time and day to get action that way.

Hush123
08-22-15, 16:44
When's a good time and day to get action that way.I'm always at alameda strip. I wouldn't mind trying this one out too.

Raider1206
08-23-15, 02:07
I'm always at alameda strip. I wouldn't mind trying this one out too.Best time is like between 3-6 in the morning except Sunday mornings it's dead.

CMoney1983
08-24-15, 14:54
Thanks for all info I may try around sometime this week and keep you guys posted.

BlackBone
08-31-15, 20:45
Drove around Wash & Alameda and it was dead. This was about 5:45 am. Was fine as I needed to get to work, so I figured I would head towards 7th via LBB and BAM! There were at least 20 girls out there on LBB from 16th to Newton. That is the only strip I drove then I headed into town to find nothing. Hopped on the 101 and went to work.

They were all black except for 2 hispanic (pretty large) women. The one on 16th was the only one there and she looked like she was mixed with indian or something; reminded me of Pocahontas (from a distance of course). No one approached her because there was a security guard directly across the street with his phone out paying very close attention to cars passing by. The other ladies were half naked and walking in the middle of the street trying to get attention. It was crazy, like a buffet of bitches. I only strolled through once, but did not get the attention as some of the other guys did, gee wonder why LOL. Anywho, they were out and hungry!!

Raider1206
09-01-15, 15:24
Drove around Wash & Alameda and it was dead. This was about 5:45 am. Was fine as I needed to get to work, so I figured I would head towards 7th via LBB and BAM! There were at least 20 girls out there on LBB from 16th to Newton. That is the only strip I drove then I headed into town to find nothing. Hopped on the 101 and went to work.

They were all black except for 2 hispanic (pretty large) women. The one on 16th was the only one there and she looked like she was mixed with indian or something; reminded me of Pocahontas (from a distance of course). No one approached her because there was a security guard directly across the street with his phone out paying very close attention to cars passing by. The other ladies were half naked and walking in the middle of the street trying to get attention. It was crazy, like a buffet of bitches. I only strolled through once, but did not get the attention as some of the other guys did, gee wonder why LOL. Anywho, they were out and hungry!!That's the spot I've been posting about. Females barely have any clothes on.

BlackBone
09-02-15, 15:37
That's the spot I've been posting about. Females barely have any clothes on.Might as well be naked lmfao!!

Correction as well. I referenced LBB, but the street is Long Beach Ave.

FLG69
05-07-17, 16:46
Is this track now dead? I passed by last week between 5:30-6:30 and nothing. A lot of homeless people now.

Raider1206
05-07-17, 21:34
Is this track now dead? I passed by last week between 5:30-6:30 and nothing. A lot of homeless people now.Yea LEO shut it down it was a great track those bitches were pretty much naked. It drew attention because some guy got killed over there.

ChrisPoontang
05-07-17, 23:54
Yea LEO shut it down it was a great track those bitches were pretty much naked. It drew attention because some guy got killed over there.It was pimp that was killed.

I met a two girls on other tracks that wouldn't work Alameda out of "respect" for the pimp.

All I could do was laugh.

KoihiMe
05-24-17, 04:07
Yea LEO shut it down it was a great track those bitches were pretty much naked. It drew attention because some guy got killed over there.So as of right now the track is shut down?. Dam I really enjoyed the hell out of this track.

Raider1206
05-24-17, 18:46
So as of right now the track is shut down?. Dam I really enjoyed the hell out of this track.Yea I haven't been in about a month or so but it's dead.

Raider1206
05-24-17, 18:48
It was pimp that was killed.

I met a two girls on other tracks that wouldn't work Alameda out of "respect" for the pimp.

All I could do was laugh.WTF? LOL some of the shit these females say that is to funny. I've been sticking to one girl that stopped working out there I mean the tracks I've been seeing her forever and she lets me raw dog her for 60 and has enormous Tits so I can't complain.

KoihiMe
08-23-17, 01:39
I was going to catch the 10 this past Saturday morning when I saw 2 BSW I asked if the track is open they said some girls are working the track weekday mornings again. This was around 6 am Saturday morning.

VisitUSA
08-28-17, 13:30
Drove by after 6 am this morning and saw 2 BSWs on Long Beach: a 4 and a 6. It had been a while since I had not seen any action over there. This place used to be surreal, like something out of Blade Runner.

CGFitness
08-30-17, 04:32
I was going to catch the 10 this past Saturday morning when I saw 2 BSW I asked if the track is open they said some girls are working the track weekday mornings again. This was around 6 am Saturday morning.Has this track picked back up? And what's this about a bookstore? The girls stand in a complex? I've always wanted to explore this track but never could find it.

Latinoheat6011
08-30-17, 13:09
Has this track picked back up? And what's this about a bookstore? The girls stand in a complex? I've always wanted to explore this track but never could find it.Yeah this track is starting to slowly pick up again, picked up a girl this morning by the name of Mia, plenty of spots to park.

Raider1206
08-30-17, 17:10
Yeah this track is starting to slowly pick up again, picked up a girl this morning by the name of Mia, plenty of spots to park.I've we t a few times within the last week and I only seen a older white lady and this one black girl off to the side not that Main Street. What time are you having luck?

CGFitness
08-30-17, 17:11
Yeah this track is starting to slowly pick up again, picked up a girl this morning by the name of Mia, plenty of spots to park.Nice. I'll go check it out. Where exactly is this track?

CGFitness
08-30-17, 17:12
In complex of the Chinese food at Alameda St. Southwest corner of washington and alameda.So the girls stand inside a complex?

Latinoheat6011
08-31-17, 14:47
I've we t a few times within the last week and I only seen a older white lady and this one black girl off to the side not that Main Street. What time are you having luck?Usually states picking up around 3 am to 6.

VisitUSA
09-02-17, 09:07
Around 5:30 am, this morning, I was surprised to see 6 SWs (5 BSWs & 1 WSW) as it is Saturday and that track has been mostly dead for a while. Three were very decent and one was actually quite cute.

CGFitness
09-07-17, 03:53
Around 5:30 am, this morning, I was surprised to see 6 SWs (5 BSWs & 1 WSW) as it is Saturday and that track has been mostly dead for a while. Three were very decent and one was actually quite cute.Nice report. I have to make a visit. What's street are they mostly congregating on now?

KoihiMe
10-02-17, 09:01
Today I decided to go for a morning stroll I first started in Figueroa but it was dead saw 2 BSW & 1 WSW by 90st. This was 4:20 am. Decided to check out the alameda track and yes it has picked up. Saw 4 BSW and 1 ASW picked up this girl that goes by Lily philipino. She didn't want me to park so drove around while she sucked me up. She was really nice, didn't rush. In the end she gave me her number says she always works this track. Damage was $40.

JackDaStripper
10-03-17, 08:54
Today I decided to go for a morning stroll I first started in Figueroa but it was dead saw 2 BSW & 1 WSW by 90st. This was 4:20 am. Decided to check out the alameda track and yes it has picked up. Saw 4 BSW and 1 ASW picked up this girl that goes by Lily philipino. She didn't want me to park so drove around while she sucked me up. She was really nice, didn't rush. In the end she gave me her number says she always works this track. Damage was $40.How is she? As in looks wise.

BlackBone
10-04-17, 14:28
Today I decided to go for a morning stroll I first started in Figueroa but it was dead saw 2 BSW & 1 WSW by 90st. This was 4:20 am. Decided to check out the alameda track and yes it has picked up. Saw 4 BSW and 1 ASW picked up this girl that goes by Lily philipino. She didn't want me to park so drove around while she sucked me up. She was really nice, didn't rush. In the end she gave me her number says she always works this track. Damage was $40.Was the BJ covered or uncovered? I haven't played the street game in some time, but when I did a lot of the girls weren't doing BBBJ always CBJ for some reason.

VisitUSA
10-04-17, 17:39
Today I decided to go for a morning stroll I first started in Figueroa but it was dead saw 2 BSW & 1 WSW by 90st. This was 4:20 am. Decided to check out the alameda track and yes it has picked up. Saw 4 BSW and 1 ASW picked up this girl that goes by Lily philipino. She didn't want me to park so drove around while she sucked me up. She was really nice, didn't rush. In the end she gave me her number says she always works this track. Damage was $40.On Monday morning, Western was The Place, from 11th to 52nd with an overall decent level.

I also noticed some renewed activity on Alameda near the 10 Fwy.

KoihiMe
10-05-17, 06:32
How is she? As in looks wise.She looked good!. Worth every penny imo.

KoihiMe
10-05-17, 06:45
Today I decided to take check out Figueroa all the action was by gauge & Florence 3 WSW, 6 BSW but a lot of policeaction. I was going to call it quits when Lily texted me said she is going to be on the alameda track tonight. I couldn't wait so she invited me to her room by Hawthorne. She wanted $100/ hh but agreed to $80. So I drove to where she was staying and got down to business. She says she is heading back to Texas soon. So you guys can still catch heron alameda around 4:30 am that's usually when the action picks up.

Was the BJ covered or uncovered? I haven't played the street game in some time, but when I did a lot of the girls weren't doing BBBJ always CBJ for some reason.It was a covered BJ.

PoopooButt
07-25-18, 17:27
Went to the Alameda track around 530/6 am and saw about 5 to 7 BSW. Met one named Butter and took her around the corner. She was professional in demeanor and service at the very reasonable price of $40. Turns out she works at a strip club in Gardena too. Honestly, one of the cooler ones out there: no rush, no smell, no problems. Got her number. Will definitely call her. Maybe even marry her.

FLG69
01-10-19, 12:57
Took a drive through the area this morning before work and saw nothing on alemeda & Washington. Headed west on Alameda towards Long Beach then made a right, didn't see any girls. On 14th made left towards Compton Ave and saw 3 BSW. One was sexy as hell wearing a light colored top and some tight booty shorts. Couldn't partake. Should have gotten digits.

KoihiMe
11-15-19, 14:29
So there was this LSW I used to see alot she had her tent set up under the bridge. What happened to her she gave the best BBBCIM All for 30. Her number dosen't work anymore and she's nowhere to be found. She was light skin 30 yr a little chola looking but she was down to earth. Anybody seen her?

FuckIt323
12-31-19, 08:19
She still there. I saw her this morning and man can she suck a dick. Unfortunately she has no phone.

So there was this LSW I used to see alot she had her tent set up under the bridge. What happened to her she gave the best BBBCIM All for 30. Her number dosen't work anymore and she's nowhere to be found. She was light skin 30 yr a little chola looking but she was down to earth. Anybody seen her?

FLG69
12-31-20, 14:11
Is there still action in this track early morning?

Noobie1
12-31-20, 21:59
Is there still action in this track early morning?Don't waste your time going. There haven't been any actions there for a while now.