PDA

View Full Version : Maxton

Pages : [1] 2

Member #4169
08-14-10, 12:39
We need a Maxton area forum page

Member #4169
08-15-10, 07:13
Between the truckers site and the gen. Area of NC the Maxton page should be made for all those soup girls.

Iva Bigun
08-24-10, 09:15
I was by there on Thursday. Sat in the parking lot behind the store. Saw the dude in the wheelchair, but never got out and talked to him. Mind you, I don't drive a big truck, i was in my personal vehicle. In the 45 minutes I sat there, I saw absolutely NO action at all...didn't even see a lady working. Was curious from other posters if you think a monger in a vehicle would be able to partake there, or is it a truckers only deal? I've had me some lumbee before, and would very much like to again.

Later,
Iva B.

NC Wanderer
08-24-10, 11:10
I was by there on Thursday. Sat in the parking lot behind the store. Saw the dude in the wheelchair, but never got out and talked to him. Mind you, I don't drive a big truck, i was in my personal vehicle. In the 45 minutes I sat there, I saw absolutely NO action at all...didn't even see a lady working. Was curious from other posters if you think a monger in a vehicle would be able to partake there, or is it a truckers only deal? I've had me some lumbee before, and would very much like to again.

Later,
Iva B.

I drive a civilian SUV and have had no problem picking up SW's there. Recently the better looking girls have been out earlier in the day, before noon. There are a few that look OK and a few fuglies.

Roush 427
08-24-10, 12:56
I was there yesterday morning and picked up one fairly young,good bbjcim 20 drink and a honey bun ,there were other girls there also.be safe guys.

Willie Man
08-24-10, 14:25
Mind you, I don't drive a big truck, i was in my personal vehicle. In the 45 minutes I sat there, I saw absolutely NO action at all...didn't even see a lady working. Was curious from other posters if you think a monger in a vehicle would be able to partake there, or is it a truckers only deal?

Later,

Iva B.I have been successful there in a sedan more than once.

WM

Trewalker69
08-25-10, 11:59
As a rule women stir clear of 4 wheelers near truckstops, but Maxton is the exception. Those women could care less of what you're driving, bicycle works for them ! You just had bad timing. Also the soup company loads certain days more than others, and the girls know this, and are in force during the heavy loading days, I don't remember what days these are (sorry). Try again and I bet you will have better luck, stay safe

lady working. Was curious from other posters if you think a monger in a vehicle would be able to partake there, or is it a truckers only deal? I've had me some lumbee before, and would very much like to again.

Later,
Iva B.

Member #4169
08-25-10, 20:00
Give Maxton another chance I have been there 4 times and 1 time I didn't see anything. So at 75% its a better chance than most other spots.

Roush 427
08-26-10, 17:37
If you dont do any good at the soup stop you can drive on to indian trail to the truck stop there.some of the same women work there also.i have done well there in the past when going to charlotte.be safe guys.

Roush 427
09-01-10, 16:50
Came thru the other night and stopped to see what might be there, a couple rough looking ones there, so i passed, best time is early.

Be safe guys.

Member #4169
09-02-10, 00:44
Went thru the area also and saw only one that is woth mentioning. Crystal. 20 for a ok BBBJ.

Roush 427
09-07-10, 18:55
I was there early and there were 4 hanging around. I picked out the one I thought looked the best, bought her a mountain dew and 20 got a good BBBJCIM and I was on my way.

Be safe guys.

Scorpio Master
09-15-10, 03:02
Went by there around midnight and two LE cars had someone pulled at the gas station. There were three walking down the street that runs beside the gas station but with LE so close didn't want to chance it. Keep your eyes open.

Roush 427
09-20-10, 15:37
I went by early and picked up a little small one but good flute lesson, didn't try that puzzy. 20 BBBJCIM, and of course a drink and snack.

Be safe guys!

Roush 427
09-26-10, 07:10
Found one I hadn't seen before, nice little firm ass, good wilh the pipe blowing would repeat, has 2 pony tails 20 bbbjwcim.

Be safe.

Roush 427
09-29-10, 16:15
Stopped by yesterday and only a couple old ones there so I moved on down the road to osaka,had a good session there.be safe guys.

Moonshine910
09-30-10, 15:57
Stopped by yesterday, but I had no Luck.

When is the best time to visit Campbell Soup?

Roush 427
09-30-10, 19:52
Stopped by yesterday, but I had no Luck.

When is the best time to visit Campbell Soup?I've had better luck in the am,and they are fresher to.

Roush 427
10-08-10, 16:25
I had some pretty good soup yesterday not to good looking but good skills, 20 BBBJCIM stopped in the am. Be safe!

Roush 427
10-12-10, 19:48
Several there this am picked a small one, very good skills and clean gave her 20 for BBBJCIM and a drink with a honey bun for that sugar rush. Be safe guys.

Roush 427
10-18-10, 19:43
I went by this am and some new ones there got one pretty small build but good suction, 20 and mt dew for BBBJCIM.

Be safe guys.

Moonshine910
10-26-10, 13:26
Roush,

I believe you are correct, visited Monday and Today a little after lunch, lots of traffic but no Ladies.

I need to hit the AM.

I went by this am and some new ones there got one pretty small build but good suction, 20 and mt dew for BBBJCIM.

Be safe guys.

Roush 427
10-26-10, 19:26
Roush,

I believe you are correct, visited Monday and Today a little after lunch, lots of traffic but no Ladies.

I need to hit the AM. I don't think I've had any luck in the afternoon, am has been good. Better luck next time.

Be safe.

Roush 427
11-02-10, 12:31
Yesterday I found one in need good BBBJCIM 20 and a drink only saw two there.

Be safe guys.

Moonshine910
11-04-10, 16:06
Yesterday morning, ran up on two got the attention of the one I wanted, pretty good flute lesson in a spot down the road. Older lady 30s maybe 40s $20 for BBBJTC. This was before 9 am morning is right time.

Roush 427
11-10-10, 07:54
Yesterday morning, ran up on two got the attention of the one I wanted, pretty good flute lesson in a spot down the road. Older lady 30s maybe 40s $20 for BBBJTC. This was before 9 am morning is right time.I stopped by yesterday am and found 3 there picked one and got a good BBBJCIM, bought her a drink and honey bun for that sugar rush. Be safe enjoy life.

Roush 427
11-18-10, 10:03
Stopped by yesterday am found one walking around and got her to smoke the peace pipe for 20 not bad, saw another one walking around.

Be safe guys

Willie Man
11-19-10, 20:44
I stopped by yesterday am and found 3 there picked one and got a good BBBJCIM, bought her a drink and honey bun for that sugar rush. Be safe enjoy life.I buy a couple of mountain Dews and Honey Buns first thing when I get there so I am ready when they ask. It eliminates any awkwardness if she asks for one after she is in your vehicle.

Stayin' safe,

WM

Roush 427
11-21-10, 18:13
I buy a couple of mountain Dews and Honey Buns first thing when I get there so I am ready when they ask. It eliminates any awkwardness if she asks for one after she is in your vehicle.

Stayin' safe,

WMNothing like being ready. Be safe have fun.

Roush 427
11-26-10, 20:50
Had my mt dew and honey bun ready, found two walking around and picked up one I had before. I got a BBBJCIM gave her 20 and mr dew and mr bun and was on my way. Be safe have fun.

Willie Man
11-30-10, 17:10
Had my mt dew and honey bun ready, found two walking around and picked up one I had before. I got a BBBJCIM gave her 20 and mr dew and mr bun and was on my way. Be safe have fun.Picking up the Dew and Bun ahead of time shows that you are optimistic.

Roush 427
12-01-10, 07:55
Picking up the Dew and Bun ahead of time shows that you are optimistic.Your right on it my fellow monger, LOL. Be safe and have fun.

Roush 427
12-03-10, 22:04
Stopped by yesterday am picked up one she gave a good BBBJCIM, didn't want to get out of my truck said it was to cold and wanted me to hang around. LOL told her to find another truck to keep warm in. I'm sure it didn't take her long.

Be safe guys.

Johnnybiggun
12-06-10, 02:06
Hey, Check out the other reports on the Lot Lizards at this place.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/the-truck-stops-here/38567-bp-in-maxton-nc.html

Roush 427
12-08-10, 10:10
Hey, Check out the other reports on the Lot Lizards at this place.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/the-truck-stops-here/38567-bp-in-maxton-nc.html

Damn they got that right on LOL.

Roush 427
12-13-10, 07:47
Comming back from the queen city area I took a break for some soup, I only found a couple working but I only needed one she was so so nothing to brag about but she got the job done for 20 and I was on my way.

Be safe guys

CADreams123
12-13-10, 14:15
Damn they got that right on LOL.How long has the Maxton BP been a hot spot?

I lived in downtown Maxton from 1998-2000 (right around the corner from the Hardees) and never paid attention to that place (never thought to). I always headed to Fayetteville or Bennetsville Truckers Motel.

Roush 427
12-13-10, 15:09
How long has the Maxton BP been a hot spot?

I lived in downtown Maxton from 1998-2000 (right around the corner from the Hardees) and never paid attention to that place (never thought to). I always headed to Fayetteville or Bennetsville Truckers Motel. The truckers have been talking about it for several years and just lateky maxton got its own thread on this forum due to all the talk about it. Lots of truckers due to the soup pick up and goods going to the factory.

Johnnybiggun
12-13-10, 19:29
How long has the Maxton BP been a hot spot?

I lived in downtown Maxton from 1998-2000 (right around the corner from the Hardees) and never paid attention to that place (never thought to). I always headed to Fayetteville or Bennetsville Truckers Motel. Got big after Truckers got busted and shut down.

Moonshine910
12-14-10, 11:16
Like the idea of the Mountain Dew and HoneyBun. Nice adventure this morning, one thing I will say for sure. It seems to be much easier for the truckers than the non-truckers, but I bet sometimes it can also be a headache for the truckers. Anyways nice time this morning, the ladies even some interesting spots not far from the soup plant.

Roush 427
12-14-10, 17:23
Like the idea of the Mountain Dew and HoneyBun. Nice adventure this morning, one thing I will say for sure. It seems to be much easier for the truckers than the non-truckers, but I bet sometimes it can also be a headache for the truckers. Anyways nice time this morning, the ladies even some interesting spots not far from the soup plant.Itll do it every time LOL.

Be safe enjoy.

Willie Man
12-19-10, 17:57
Brothers,

I am looking for a reasonable motel for the afternoon in the Maxton area in January. I'll be driving a car so parking should not be an issue. You can reply here or PM me.

Thanks,

WM

Roush 427
12-20-10, 07:58
Brothers,

I am looking for a reasonable motel for the afternoon in the Maxton area in January. I'll be driving a car so parking should not be an issue. You can reply here or PM me.

Thanks,

WMThere are not many close there is one in Red Springs, Pembroke and Laurinburg has several.

Moonshine910
12-20-10, 11:26
Brothers,

Thanks,

WMWM,

Your best bet would be to find a place in Laurinburg which is 10 miles or so down Hwy 74, or you can go to Holiday Inn Express in Pembroke which is 10 to 15 miles. I would look at the Scotland Inn in Laurinburg.

Good Luck and be Safe.

MS

Roush 427
12-22-10, 07:49
Went thru yesterday and the gals were out making Christmas money so I picked one I hadn't had before, she was clean and a nice little body. Started with a BBBJ then cfs, she got into it pretty good. One of the best ones I've had there. Be safe guys have fun.

Moonshine910
12-22-10, 12:56
Went thru yesterday and the gals were out making Christmas money so I picked one I hadn't had before, she was clean and a nice little body. Started with a BBBJ then cfs, she got into it pretty good. One of the best ones I've had there. Be safe guys have fun.Paid a little visit this morning found the one I really wanted but she got away. Did not want to wait.

Willie Man
12-23-10, 16:11
Thanks for the No-tell Info gentlemen. I will report back afterwards.

WM

Roush 427
12-23-10, 20:39
Thanks for the No-tell Info gentlemen. I will report back afterwards.

WMI hope you get enough that the gals have to carry you out to your car (LOL).

Be safe, enjoy.

Roush 427
12-30-10, 08:03
Lots of soup for this cold weather. Stopped by and picked one in her 30s I guess LOL good BBBJCIM, usual 20 drink and sweet treat.

Be safe guys.

Wildthang36
12-31-10, 16:52
Hit the country store off 71. Didn't see much at the store but found a nice one walking down the road. Dani. Claims to be from Parkton, claims some experience in the business, but I found her to be a bit timid, especially for a late 30 early 40 SW. LONG reddish auburn hair, small frame and nice tight kitty. Very nice teeth and pretty eyes, almost like Chrissy's in Sanford that I have reported on previously. A little self conscious about her appearance, but I found it just a slight flabby and saggy, noting too distasteful though. Negotiated $0. 4 for FS. We go to a nice spot and get naked. Started off with BBJ and got the little man to thinking and then moved to the FS. Nice tight kitty. Shaven up top but a little furry on the lower side. Unusual appearance though. I didn't notice very much of a clit to speak of. I opened her up and looked reall hard and it looked almost like she had been circumcised. ? What the hell. Well she would barely look at me and wanted to lean up the whole time. I asked her to lay back, let me look at ther eyes and then she seemed a little more relaxed. She even told me she was a little nervous which is unusual.

Anyway. Great time. I think she came. I saw some white cum drip out when I pulled out.

Overall 8 on the SW scale and performance was about a 6.

Have had better but would repeat. Did see one potential at the little store on 71, but I already had a ride. Might get back nesxt week to check it out.

Note- she pointed out an unmarked LEO pulling out from a drive. Turn at the store on 71. Go to stop. If you look straight. 1st or 2nd house on the left. Made the big loop and headed back to LB. Saw another marked LEO headed in the same direction? Who knows.

Cntryboy
01-01-11, 02:54
Hit the country store off 71. Didn't see much at the store but found a nice one walking down the road. Dani. Claims to be from Parkton, claims some experience in the business, but I found her to be a bit timid, especially for a late 30 early 40 SW. LONG reddish auburn hair, small frame and nice tight kitty. Very nice teeth and pretty eyes, almost like Chrissy's in Sanford that I have reported on previously. A little self conscious about her appearance, but I found it just a slight flabby and saggy, noting too distasteful though. Negotiated $0. 4 for FS. We go to a nice spot and get naked. Started off with BBJ and got the little man to thinking and then moved to the FS. Nice tight kitty. Shaven up top but a little furry on the lower side. Unusual appearance though. I didn't notice very much of a clit to speak of. I opened her up and looked reall hard and it looked almost like she had been circumcised. ? What the hell. Well she would barely look at me and wanted to lean up the whole time. I asked her to lay back, let me look at ther eyes and then she seemed a little more relaxed. She even told me she was a little nervous which is unusual.

Anyway. Great time. I think she came. I saw some white cum drip out when I pulled out.

Overall 8 on the SW scale and performance was about a 6.

Have had better but would repeat. Did see one potential at the little store on 71, but I already had a ride. Might get back nesxt week to check it out.

Note- she pointed out an unmarked LEO pulling out from a drive. Turn at the store on 71. Go to stop. If you look straight. 1st or 2nd house on the left. Made the big loop and headed back to LB. Saw another marked LEO headed in the same direction? Who knows. Heard from one of the providers from that area that LE has been in force in that area and booked most of the girls that work the area. According to her, there are several drug dealers in the area east of the cafe. Just a FYI. I would like to see Rose again but have not had the luxury of running into her again. Stay safe lots of shady characters in the area after dark.

Wildthang36
01-06-11, 22:36
Rode thorugh on the way to Fnam. Found Chanel walking down the road with a little stagger to her swagger. Mixed and probably more black than indian, but nice body and attitude. Made the pass 3x before deciding to hit it. Picked her up and she made the hard sell right away. She seemed a little slow or high. 4-5 on looks. I always use caution so I opted for DITY with CIM. She said what'd I pay for that and I asked her what was it worth. $0. 2 was the answer and a deal was born. Went to a private place she knew. Very nice tits. Smooth skin no sag at all. Got naked in a heartbeat. No funky smells, clean otherwise. As I did my thing, I was certain I noticed an air of anticipation from her. Well I gave it to her. A few drips down the side and she took it all. I felt a little ashamed of my self for doing that to another human being, but a nut is a nut and she made $20 off me.

She tried talking and I told her to swallow. She says, now that is nasty. She spit and told me to get going and I obliged.

Asked me to take her to her sis's house to pick up some clothes. I took her there and against her requests not to leave her, once she was out and over by the house, I got away fast. Saw a LEO pulling out of a side road behind me. I sped up and out of sight made a U-turn and met him back head on. He kept going and I did too.

Good luck and be safe.

Wildthang36
01-09-11, 18:43
Made the loop from Lumber Bridge through Shannon to Maxton. Found one walking beaside the road just S. Of the soup plant. Picked her up and took her to a private spot from some ball licking. Went pretty well. Not too many services available. Minimal $ and I was on my way. She smelled great, a little thick but quite efficient as she was unclothed by the time I parked.

Afterwards I realized she was the one I picked up on my first trip to that area back in t he summer.

Forgot to ask her name, doesn't matter, I wouldn't repeat a 3x.

Moonshine910
01-13-11, 12:06
Made the loop from Lumber Bridge through Shannon to Maxton. Found one walking beaside the road just S. Of the soup plant. Picked her up and took her to a private spot from some ball licking. Went pretty well. Not too many services available. Minimal $ and I was on my way. She smelled great, a little thick but quite efficient as she was unclothed by the time I parked.

Afterwards I realized she was the one I picked up on my first trip to that area back in t he summer.

Forgot to ask her name, doesn't matter, I wouldn't repeat a 3x. Will not repeat, depends on which head is thinking.

Wildthang36
01-16-11, 12:36
After spanking the monkey this a. M. About 0630 I had sworn off mongering today, however, after a little nap about 0840 I decided to shower up and hit the loop. Sundays early is not usually too productive for me, but today was different. I made the loop by cafe 71 and nada. I was headed for some soup and I decided to take the back way to Max. I stopped in at a little store S of Shannon near the raceway to bust a $20. There was April. 24 why / o, maybe 100 lbs, B cup relatively attractive. 6 maybe, in the store asking if she could get a ride back towards where I just came from and I agreed. She hopped in and I told her she needed to make some money first in order to pay for the trip she was up for it. We mentioned that we had seen each other before and both remembered, although it had been about 3 years.

We stopped in at the cafe and got a condom and cafe latte and off to the spot. BBJ, CFS for one and a quarter jacksons. Very tight, clean, no funk and good BJ. Services 7 or 8 looks 6. Would repeat. Seemed a little loopy, but it comes with the territory.

Paid her and she says" got me some money for something to smoke and drink"."You know them dealers are stupid"?" I can get 0. 2 or 0. 3 for $20 and 0. 5 for $25? It's like they are cheating themselves, but I ain't telling them".

Sweet girl, in a bad situation of her own making.

Moonshine910
01-24-11, 16:25
Stopped in at 8am this morning and nothing to be found. Maybe Monday is their day off.

Wildthang36
02-22-11, 23:32
Late report. Made the loop Sunday. Found Lumbee Stephanie. She was kinda strung out and sounded like she was speaking in tongues. It sounded like she was from the hood or something. Took her to the spot. Got naked. Oh what a suspicious odor. **** was a little creamy right off the bat so I passed. She stroked herself really hard and seemed to really get into it. Dam after it was over she wiped her fingers through her hair. WOah, now that was nasty. Quickie DITY on the tits and dropped her off. Those tits were fine though.

Looks 3 on SW scale- service-.1 would not repeat. Just for info. Last four trips were dry so avg is about 1 in 5 or a 20% success rate.

Wildthang36
02-27-11, 21:24
Saw more activity than usual. Picked up two off one of the back roads. Mother and young daughter. Wanted to go buy some rock before we got down to business. I took her to her spot for the purchase, no way. I drove off and told her they'd be there when we got back. On the drive I wasn't sure what she was up for, both or one and she told me only her, not the daughter, since she was only XX why / o. I told her I wanted to see some tits and pussy and she gets all jittery on me, like this kid didn't know what she was up to. I am thinking you just went to buy rock and you are worried about morales / ethical issues with exposing her to this hobby. Give me a break.

Well she sid no to that option in a variety of ways. So I covered her tits with a load of DNA outside and to the rear of the vehicle. We get back in and she emphatically asked her, you didn't look did you? I am thinking what the hell, so what if she did.

I took them to a road side grill and put them out. Funny how she didn't want to got back to where she was going to buy the rock.

I imagine she wanted me to pay up front and was going to ditch me.

Looks SW- 3-3. 5 service6, just stood there for me to unload. She did play with her pussy while I watched AND she did have one fine set of tits. She was med height with very slim build.

Oh, I just woke up. This must have been a dream. Of course all of my writings are fictional.

Moonshine910
02-28-11, 10:58
Wildthang,

I noticed that the warm weather seems to increase the numbers. She probably was able to get a rock at the roadside grill. Be Safe.

Saw more activity than usual. Picked up two off one of the back roads. Mother and young daughter. Wanted to go buy some rock before we got down to business. I took her to her spot for the purchase, no way. I drove off and told her they'd be there when we got back. On the drive I wasn't sure what she was up for, both or one and she told me only her, not the daughter, since she was only XX why / o. I told her I wanted to see some tits and pussy and she gets all jittery on me, like this kid didn't know what she was up to. I am thinking you just went to buy rock and you are worried about morales / ethical issues with exposing her to this hobby. Give me a break.

Well she sid no to that option in a variety of ways. So I covered her tits with a load of DNA outside and to the rear of the vehicle. We get back in and she emphatically asked her, you didn't look did you? I am thinking what the hell, so what if she did.

I took them to a road side grill and put them out. Funny how she didn't want to got back to where she was going to buy the rock.

I imagine she wanted me to pay up front and was going to ditch me.

Looks SW- 3-3. 5 service6, just stood there for me to unload. She did play with her pussy while I watched AND she did have one fine set of tits. She was med height with very slim build.

Oh, I just woke up. This must have been a dream. Of course all of my writings are fictional.

MarleyDog
03-08-11, 14:32
Decided I needed some soup. Shared a cup with bobby. Just ok service. Wanted me to take her to a store first and I would not do it. Dropped her off at the store down the street from BP when we were done with our soup.

My uncle was hanging out in the BP parking lot in a marked suv.

Wildthang36
03-18-11, 22:03
Hit the road about 0900 am and made the hour long loop down to soupville over to the cafe. Saw one luck monger in my fav spot fixing to get down to business. Didn; t get to see who he was with. On over to cafe, but saw nothing else. Had to be to work before noon, so made it back in time.

Also made it on Sunday after noon and saw two young light skinned at the store wayy off the road a country block off 71. Pulled through several times and couldn't get the look. Had a dude with them. I finally pulled in ans asked if they needed a ride. Dude said something. I never looked at him and pulled out. I think they were SW but not interested in my ride.

Will probably hit the fayistan next.

Wildthang36
04-07-11, 20:10
Found Brandi on the corner outside RS. Ok looking by SW scale-5 maybe. Performance 2-3, but good for a quickie. Nice tits, hairy Bush. We were both kinda of a hurry. She was a little high and / or drunk. Found a dirt road, like we had to look really hard. DITY-all over her tits. Says she usually catches and then rubs on her skin-make her skin smooth she says. $0. 2 good to go. Told me I had a nice looking Dick, how's that for good customer service. I wouldn't know a nice one from a not so nice one and was afraid to ask what a not so nice one looked like.

Got home 4 minutes before the ol lady.

Heading out tomorrow TOFTT. I'll report back in the Nam General reports forum.

Wildthang36
04-10-11, 21:09
Cruised thorough this afternoon.

Saw one for sure around thunder valley. Looped back to pick her up and she was gone. My bad. Got up to the intersection and there was uncle leo. Maybe it was a good thing, since I would have passed right by him with her.

Headed on over to nam.

See continuation on the nam board.

Wildthang36
04-15-11, 21:38
Made the trip yesterday and nada, came back through on the way home and found a cute, yes I said cute. 21 why / o by the store. Lumbee with pretty teeth, smooth skin and firm tits. 7-8 SW scale for looks and 4 on service, although I suspect we was younger than 21 and relatively inexperienced.

Another hobbyist had pulled in to pick her up and I pulled in closer to her. She waved at me and I told her to hop in, and off we went. When she came running over I could see those unholstered tits just a bouncing underneath that shirt.

Nice tight and clean. C cups. Went to a fav spot and did a QFS for $.2. Took her to the bootlegger (dope heads) house but did not score. Initially I though she was getting liquor, but when we arrived I figured it out.

Dropped her back off and my little man was satisfied. I was about ready to give up on the Soup loop, but today it payed off. Nothing happening near the broth plant. Yesterday or today, however I did see leo passing through.

For what it's worth, I hit Columbia sc, myrtle beach, fayetteville, RS, and Shannon in the past two days and saw not much of anything but this one. Senior members with worthwhile intel can PM for more details. I have a camera now but left it in the other vehicle. Maybe I can get a few pics in the future.

Good luck.

Wildthang36
04-30-11, 21:50
Man talk about unusual. I stopped by the little store near the raceway close to Shannon. I see a chick with a pocket book go and I go in to buy a pepsi. I look all around and do not see this chick. After getting the pepsi, I see a back room. I stroll over and there are a few vid poker machines and she is playing. She looks at me and does a double take. I recognize that I have see her before. 5' long black hair med / small build. Nice rack, but smelly and I was looking for young. I ask her if she is winning, she says trying to win enough to buy a rock. I linger and leave to the register. Therre is a dude there cashing out a bunch of change. He looks my way but not at me and I look at him and give him the once over threat assessment. I note a phone hanging off his belt. Cool.

I pay for my drink and get in my vehicle. He comes across the parking lot with intention in his eyes. He hangs on my door with the phone in his hand and says man, I look scared? WTF? Scared, not. Starts asking if I know so and so, this and that and that, etc. I tell him I look like a lot of people and am often mistaken and ask him to back off the door. He says oh, I though you might be from Rennert. Hey I cruise through there some. Maybe he recognized the truck. Prob the only shiny one that comes through there. ? I back up almost hitting another vehicle and circle out and leave.

Thinking back about the incident, I come to the realization, I think this guy took a pic of me with his camera phone, WTF.

As I head north, a leo passes me moving right along pretty fast, prob a coincidence, but took a pic of me, WTF? Any ideas?

He did not look like a ucop, but who knows. I do know that as a white dude with a short haircut, I stick out like a sore thumb in that neighborhood and staying in the vehicle might be a good idea from now on. I have been told I have a leo appearance.

Any ideas on this guys? I think due to the config of my vehicle, he was unable to see my tag.

Wildthang36
05-26-11, 15:16
Found April again this morning after a dry run to the mountains. Sweet as always. Very nice personality and trying to kick the rock. Says she has cut way back on the use, but I did see a smile on her face when I picked her up and asked her to go in and get a Mt Dew for herself and a condom for me. She says she hasn't ben out much due to trying to kick it and that since she had been doing so well, she decided to treat herself.

Well off to our spot.

The first location was a bust as we had company after about 10 miinutes. Hit the road and ofund another spot. CFS $0. 20 + 0. 05 Tip for a few pics. She was pertty conscientious about the pics but let me have a few. For those that do not know her- cute, petite, tight, lumbee. Great attitude, friendly and actually likeable.

Dropped her off near the bronze bull.

Cntryboy
05-31-11, 15:06
Cruised thru nam this am and not one SW insight at all the usual places. Decided to drive down and see if I can score a lumbee SW near shannon. Found Rebecca at the gas station near the bronze buffalo. 23yrs old 4'9 SW, whose pretty laid back and was out making some loot to support her habit. We webt off to a secluded spot I have used before and got a very good BBBJ and covered FS for. 30. Wish I could have met up with April but wasnt disapointed with Rebecca. She's doesn't have a phone so no digits to share.

Wildthang36
06-07-11, 19:16
Got ripped off last Sat. Do not give her the money first. She tried it the previous week, but I said no go, deed then dough. I got stoopid.

I'll be back!

Jcgarr1
06-26-11, 10:41
I was in the area and decided to get a cup of soup as I have heard how good it is. I parked at the BP, since it had truck parking and waited. I was very disappointed. I arrived mid morning on Saturday and the only ones out were horrifying. I decided to take a drive so, I unhooked and headed north on 71. I have not been in this area before so I was a little unsure which way to go as I do not know what the loop or the bronze bull? Are. Needless to say, I did not see anything.

I came back to hardees and grabbed something to eat and came back to the BP and waited. It was a long and fruitless wait. The only thing I could find was an old lady and a skinny pregnant girl. I was not quite desperate enough for that. Maybe tonight?

I was invited to a party (an actual party) that was being thrown nearby, but I declined. Maybe that is where all the girls are. So far I am disappointed with this place, as I had heard such good things from other drivers. Perhaps tonight will be better.

If anyone could enlighten me as to the loop, bronze bull, cafe or other helpful things, I would appreciate it. I am hoping day two goes better.

Jcgarr1
06-27-11, 08:18
Day two at the soup kitchen started slow but ended very nicely. Around sunset several young ladies started to appear. Most were not what I was looking for. Finally, a tall skinny one came walking out and she was just my type. I then noticed something I was not used to. Being a truck driver, I have been all over the US and have seen many ladies out. They usually come to your truck or advertise on a CB. The ladies at the soup kitchen did neither. They stood at the entrance on the south side waiting on four wheelers and did not come to the trucks. The funny thing is, there were several of us waiting for them.

I was finally able to flag down the skinny girl and get her to my truck. Once inside, I was pleasantly surprised with her as it can be hard to tell from a distance. She said her name was sharla (not certain of the spelling) and she smelled and looked clean. We agreed to half and half for. 4. I know this is high but I was caught up in the moment. I found her service to be above average for a truck stop and would repeat.

A few more ladies appeared after this, with a one or two looking very nice. Unfortunately, it started to rain and they all fled. Uncle Leo stoppedby a few times over the weekend but did not stay long. Looking forward to my next stop and some delicious soup.

Gigabyte40
07-28-11, 17:46
A friend stopped by the BP across from soup plant a couple of nights ago. Actually it's a former BP but whatever.

Said he didn't see much action, several trucks parked in back as always but no girls around. He waited for 10 min or so, went inside, then came out and sat in his car trying to be obvious. As he pulled out a girl waved to him but he was already gone. Hopefully he can stop by there again with better luck.

Gigabyte40
07-30-11, 16:33
A friend stopped by the BP across from soup plant a couple of nights ago. Actually it's a former BP but whatever.

Said he didn't see much action, several trucks parked in back as always but no girls around. He waited for 10 min or so, went inside, then came out and sat in his car trying to be obvious. As he pulled out a girl waved to him but he was already gone. Hopefully he can stop by there again with better luck.Well, he went back again last night. Better luck. Pulled into the BP around 10:30 it was closed and Uncle Lee-O was parked there. Pulled up to pump as if to buy gas then he left. No girls around, until drove down the street beside the BP. Saw WSW. 29, slim, daisy duke jean shorts and white top. Pretty attractive actually. Offerred her a ride, she hopped in, drove down a couple of roads to a corn field. Took care of business got a great Billy Joel from her and she found 20 roses under the seat. During the performance a 4 wheeler drove by kinda scary but she knew him said he's only checking. Later she was taken back to a different street and saw the guy on 4 wheeler there again. Seems like he could be a body guard or lookout but he did not interfere.

Solarmta
08-16-11, 05:32
I found myself driving by the town of Maxton yesterday so I thought I would see what was out there. It was between 3 and 4 pm. There were 5 WSW there all were 2 & 3's. One if them was about 8mth pregnant. Most were standing on the side road next to the gas station. A few were in the parking lot at the rear of the station.

Roush 427
09-07-11, 06:28
On the way back from a car show in maxton I stopped by to see what was there about 4pm. 2 old hags were hanging out looked like a 18 wheeler had run over them so I passed on, have fun guys Roush

HonkyDong
09-08-11, 20:14
Really want to thank you guys for posting as it makes it easier for others to find what they are looking for. I should post more but haven't been as active as I would like to be. Today I was within 20 miles of the soup kitchen so thought I would check it out. Stopped in for a drink (thought of buying an extra Mt Dew) but didn't see anything around. Took the road behind the store and what did I see? 3 standing together beside the road. The skinny pregnant one I read about, an older woman and a decent slender one wearing a cut-off tank. Being a little nervous and excited, I passed on by and noticed the decent one throw up her hand up in the rear view mirror. Drove about 3 miles and turned around. Kids were all over the place as school had just got out. This was 3:30. When I drove back by she was alone but I chickened out for whatever reason. On the way home I had to stiff-arm my steering wheel to keep from turning in to Osaka. I could really kick myself now for passing up on some inexpensive soup because I love a good bargain.

Wildthang36
09-17-11, 17:11
Seens uncle leo has pulled the male hogs off the case and inserted mama sow. Boars were giving the "ladies" too much slack and probably something else too. They have been warned to stay off the premesis, but can't shut down the highway. They are there just not at the store. Make a few circles you; ll find them or what is left of them. What a waste of hunmanity, but someone has to do it.

I do not do FS often w / SW, but when I do it with an 8 or better. It's been a dry spell at the kitchen for a while now.

Stay safe my friends and stay horny.

Wildthang36
10-05-11, 23:09
Met Stephany just up from the store near the bison plains on Sun. Decent time for 0. 25. A little sloppy DITY, but she did catch. She is fried, burned out. Prob be passing on her next time. Dropped her back off and headed to the hill and found my friend April who ripped me off as stated in previous reports. She hops in and asks why I left her last time. I told her she did not come back and some thug was trying to talk to me. I rode back and forth a few times but she didn't come out. It was uncharacteristic to have ripped me, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She had a great attitude and offerend a steep discount and offered BJ and FS as I suggested she owed me something. She got a big smile on her face. Has put on a few pounds and they look good on her. Been in jail and rehab for about two months.

Fortunately I have two more condoms and got to use one on her. Pounded it hard and long, but had just got through with Steph and couldn't let go. Oh well. She is sweet.

If I had known I'd find her, I'd have passed on Steph.

Good luck.

Member #5689
11-09-11, 23:45
I have been watching the board and have seen very little reported. I had planned on coming from Charlotte because of lack of activity here. Several members suggested I would be waisting my time nothing around but haggs. Is it improving enough to be worth a day trip?

Wildthang36
01-01-12, 19:20
I have been watching the board and have seen very little reported. I had planned on coming from Charlotte because of lack of activity here. Several members suggested I would be waisting my time nothing around but haggs. Is it improving enough to be worth a day trip?Been back 2x since last report.

One nice youner supple skin. Fresh, clean. Everything you'd want in a 23 why / o. Slight to med build but not BBW whatsoever. Kind of quiet and very sweet once I got her to talking. Sha ney. 30 for BBBJ, CFS. Was nice and tight. Picked her up up from the Bison and headed to the store and then to her spot. I would repeat on this one.

Good Luck.

Went back a week later and founf Trina / Tina, I think. Didn't look bad. Small frame, nice tits and ass. Got to my spot and noticed a bug on her. I asked her to go to the back of the vehicls and I DITY and dumped a load on her ass. Got in and comtemplated leaving her, but didn't. She got in and I sped to the drop off point and whisped her out. Found another bug and tossed it out. Got home, fumigated the truck. Smelled bad for 3 days but no critters. None observed since. Whew. What a close call. Glad I have keen observation senses. Be safe guys. That one is a no go for me. First time for everything I suppose.

Wildthang36
01-01-12, 19:22
I have been watching the board and have seen very little reported. I had planned on coming from Charlotte because of lack of activity here. Several members suggested I would be waisting my time nothing around but haggs. Is it improving enough to be worth a day trip?I'd not recommend it unless you have Fay as a contingent in case you do not hit on much. By the way. I found both from the previous post in the early morn about 0800.

Wildthang36
01-16-12, 18:12
Made the 45 minute trip to the land of the bronze bison this afternoon. As I was pulling up to a key intersection, I saw leo going to the right away from me in the direction I wanted to go. I decided to go straight and found a nice "Strawberry" walking along side the road. I picked her up and she asked for a pepsi. I advised and provided $3 to get the soda and a sleeve. She smiles. Mind you we had not even done the intro yet. She came out and I asked if she had a spot. Yep. She directed me, but after a few minutes I realized that she did not know where to go. She asked me what I wanted and I told her just about anything would do. I found a spot and pulled in. Directed her to get naked and I'd DITY. She dropped the bottoms and a firey red, nicely trimmed Bush awaited. Very clean and NO funky smells or otherwise distasteful aromas. She had a great personality and began to open up a little after she got comfortable with me. After a bit of manual work I asked for the skin. I had decided not to, but she smelled so clean and fresh, a rarity in these parts, I had to do it. The statistics were in my favor. The odds of finding another of such quality were against me. Mathematically, I had to do it. She was firm and tight. Sweet. A little older than I prefer, kind of like my age, but I prefer 20's 30's, but her pretty brown eyes and great personality and attitude made up for it. We did not discuss $$ until afterwards and she was happy to get anything. She did ask the customary LEO, and I gave a good response. She is sweet and seems like a good gal with a little bit of personal drama that I allowed her to escape.

Looks 7, skill 8, attitude 9. 5. She really got into it, rocking and moaning and got relatively wet. If I didn't know better, I'd think she liked it. Anyways, in my dream, I wanted to be a cheapskate and pay the customary amount, but I kicked in an xtra $.1. I got her digits and told her I was looking for a regular and she stated that she was looking for a regular, I think she just found one.

Good luck guys.

Wildthang36
01-21-12, 20:38
I do not know what just happened to my"saved" report that took me 10 minutes to compose, but I am in now for the abbreviated version.

Made the long loop today to no avail. The plains were empty, they must have migrated. Ended up near the soup kitchen, nada. Coming back through on the otherside of the bridge, I found Stephanie. Late 30's. Looks 6. 7, bod 7. 5, attitude 8. 5. Went to cousins and then her spot. Clean, tight. Slapped the clit upon request with my boy. Got her nice and hot. One Jackson for the deed. Those were some more huge labia. Probably the biggest I have ever seen, dam.

SENIOR members with actionable intel PM for digits. I will verify phone numbers before sharing my info. Please do not insult me by providing BP links as your intel.

Wildthang36
01-21-12, 20:39
C'mon lads. Post some of your fictional stories for us to enjoy.

Jbjb1983
01-23-12, 19:30
C'mon lads. Post some of your fictional stories for us to enjoy.I look and look on map, just see where to get soup, but don't see anything about buffalos, I will head out when I got some time, wish me luck!

Brogden
04-25-12, 22:49
Has happened to the entertainment in Maxton? Went by there twice in the last month and saw NOTHING!

Wildthang36
05-09-12, 21:37
Found Strawberry again Wed evening. Hanging out with a couple of outher gals. None of them were ripe for the picking. Had a good time for a pak of cigs, a drink and a Jackson. She wasn't as enthusiastic, BBBJ and CFS, as last time and prob will be the last time I pick her up. I did see Shenae (DIY) about a week ago. Still looking and smelling good, but cautious about FS in those parts. No digits on either and they probably wouldn't work any way. I have been calling Strawberries number for 3 months and no answer.

Good luck dudes.

Wildthang36
05-13-12, 11:27
There by the soup plant saw two. One heavier and one sipnner. Picked them both up and a trip by the store for two bags f chips and 0. 25 later I was happy to be on my way home. Do not remember their names, sorry. Smaller one had a nice frame, unusual for that area, small be cup and a shaved, clean snatch. Didn't ask for FS, but was happy with the DIY style on thins. Wished I had a cover because that litty was meowing and looked ver why tight.

Good luck, as usual it is hit or miss down there and be careful. Saw 3 leos in 5 minutes

Robert1744
05-21-12, 15:06
I suppose that posts about Shannon should go here, as that is next door to Maxton. I made the big 71 loop, starting off at the soup plant and saw nothing, so I high-tailed it up to Shannon.

I forget the street name, but whatever the street is by the Liberty gas station at the chicken plant, that's where I do a cruise loop, go down to the next street, take a right and then take the next right back up Rennert to 71.

When I turned right back on to Rennert, there was a cute WSW at the gas station there. Said her name was Monica. She's clean with a cute little petite body. She's 44 years old, short blonde hair, perky A cups, and her face is a little streetworn but not terribly so.

$40 got me a half and half party at a spot back in the woods. She got naked in my vehicle and showed me a really good time. Would repeat.

Wildthang36
07-14-12, 08:23
I recalled that sometimes they are out early. With too many things to do and unable to decide on which, I decided to head toward the soup kitchen. Glad I did. Several were out, but one in particular caught my eye. I had seen her before, but since there were a few standing around, I circled a few times to scope it out. When I pulled over to pick her up, another came along. She said it was her niece and wanted to know if it was ok. Hell yeah, it was ok. I asked how old. She was 19and a 9. 75 on looks. Nice and young, fresh and cute. OMG, I am going to have fun this morning. We had to circle back and get a cover since nothing was open at that time of morning. I told my original pick that I wanted to have sex with the younger. That kind of pissed her off, but who cares. We got to the spot and I asked the older one to exit. She got nasty and proclaimed that I was pretty demanding mister. I told her it was my car and my money and to get out. She shut the door and I locked it. Told ms 19 why / o that I wanted no part of drama and that I would drive off and leave her ass out there if I got any. Dam she was sweet. Wanted to know what I wanted. I told her everything. She got naked and displayed a fine set of perky A+, B cups and a 2 days growth on a shaved pussy. I commented on how fine her tita were and she smiled back and thanked me. She was pretty comfortable in asking me to get naked. She went to work on me and I will tell you she has skills. 5minutes and she wanted me to cover up and go for it. I did and after a few minutes I noticed that her "friend" was home. I withdrew, removed the cover and gave it back to her to take in her mouth. She was very apologetic in that sweet kind of way that made me want to believe her that she didn't know her friend was home. I got one enthusiastic BBJCIM. She kept repositioning herself in order to take it all. Between change ups, she kept apologizing. I told her it was ok that she was doing good, and dam was she. The whole time, I played with those firm tits with the puffy nips also got to lick and suck on them. I actually think she liked. At least that is what I want to believe. This was the finest I have seen since I posted about the peach from Fay about 4 years ago. I got her number, but haven't tried it out yet. Took them back to the spot I picked them up and she thanked me again, commented it was nice to meet me and kissed me on the cheek. WOW. Well worth the drive this morning. Got up at 545, showered, shaved and got on the road by 615. Nice experience and home by 0730. Priceless. I will def be repeating if I can find her again. Looks 9. 75, skills 8, attitude 10. I didn't think one like that would exist in those parts, I was wrong.

But of course, I rolled over to check the clock and it was 0600. I rubbed my eyes, shook my big head and WTF, it was only a dream.

Cntryboy
07-18-12, 20:28
I recalled that sometimes they are out early. With too many things to do and unable to decide on which, I decided to head toward the soup kitchen. Glad I did. Several were out, but one in particular caught my eye. I had seen her before, but since there were a few standing around, I circled a few times to scope it out. When I pulled over to pick her up, another came along. She said it was her niece and wanted to know if it was ok. Hell yeah, it was ok. I asked how old. She was 19and a 9. 75 on looks. Nice and young, fresh and cute. OMG, I am going to have fun this morning. We had to circle back and get a cover since nothing was open at that time of morning. I told my original pick that I wanted to have sex with the younger. That kind of pissed her off, but who cares. We got to the spot and I asked the older one to exit. She got nasty and proclaimed that I was pretty demanding mister. I told her it was my car and my money and to get out. She shut the door and I locked it. Told ms 19 why / o that I wanted no part of drama and that I would drive off and leave her ass out there if I got any. Dam she was sweet. Wanted to know what I wanted. I told her everything. She got naked and displayed a fine set of perky A+, B cups and a 2 days growth on a shaved pussy. I commented on how fine her tita were and she smiled back and thanked me. She was pretty comfortable in asking me to get naked. She went to work on me and I will tell you she has skills. 5minutes and she wanted me to cover up and go for it. I did and after a few minutes I noticed that her "friend" was home. I withdrew, removed the cover and gave it back to her to take in her mouth. She was very apologetic in that sweet kind of way that made me want to believe her that she didn't know her friend was home. I got one enthusiastic BBJCIM. She kept repositioning herself in order to take it all. Between change ups, she kept apologizing. I told her it was ok that she was doing good, and dam was she. The whole time, I played with those firm tits with the puffy nips also got to lick and suck on them. I actually think she liked. At least that is what I want to believe. This was the finest I have seen since I posted about the peach from Fay about 4 years ago. I got her number, but haven't tried it out yet. Took them back to the spot I picked them up and she thanked me again, commented it was nice to meet me and kissed me on the cheek. WOW. Well worth the drive this morning. Got up at 545, showered, shaved and got on the road by 615. Nice experience and home by 0730. Priceless. I will def be repeating if I can find her again. Looks 9. 75, skills 8, attitude 10. I didn't think one like that would exist in those parts, I was wrong.

But of course, I rolled over to check the clock and it was 0600. I rubbed my eyes, shook my big head and WTF, it was only a dream.Good to hear there is still some action down at the soup line. Didn't find anything the last time I drive through there. Saw the fence where the parking use to be. I have driven thru Shannon a few time and no luck.

Wildthang36
07-20-12, 16:55
Good to hear there is still some action down at the soup line. Didn't find anything the last time I drive through there. Saw the fence where the parking use to be. I have driven thru Shannon a few time and no luck.Made a very quick trip to recon early this a. M. Saw 4. One I had seen before and decided to pass on this time and 3 other rather worn looking ones. I made a quick "you" turn and headed to the hill. No luck on the fresh one. Called the digits and left a message, but no response yet. Probably a dead end. Good luck.

Wildthang36
07-22-12, 18:15
Made a soup run today only to find the pot empty. Trolled on up to another spot or two and only found one half empty bowl. She was a little weathered and older than I like them. I asked her for assistance in finding me the soup I like. She made a few phone calls and took me to someone's house. No answer and no one home. I did the DITY as she displayed her wares. She agreed to give me digits and have me some soup on the table next time I rolled into town if I would place an order in advance. We discussed kitchen fees and the kind of soup I like. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if it works out. Will report back in a few weeks as to the success of this deal. I took this approach once before and it worked out pretty well.

ShawnRoberts
07-26-12, 19:30
Had a dream I went to the soup line the other day picked up a young thin dark haired girl went by the name brittany said she was 19 (problaly mid 20's) we went to a good spot and I layed. 80 on the console and she took all her clothes off and we climbed in the back seat she let me munch on her for a few (a clean shaved very tight) then it was her turn for a BBBJ didn't let her finish then I put a cover on and we went doggy style for a good 10 min she acted like she was enjoying it when I was done I took her back and dropped her where I got her and the dream was over I woke up.

Scorpio Master
07-26-12, 23:59
Made the trip today hoping to find things have picked up but had no luck. Started in Shannon off 71 only to see one with a white shirt get picked up at the stop sign down the street that runs next to Cafe 71. With the bridge work had to come back up and down the other side with nothing out. Went to Maxton only seeing one out next to the store and nothing down the side street. Rode to Maxton passed the County store to Hardee's where I have seen SW working the trucks that park behind Hardee's. Made my way back to 71 finding Stephanie, a twenty something lumbee SW who is above average on looks but below average on service, walking on the street that runs next to Cafe 71. Not interested in either I had a chance with went home hoping to have a better dream next time.

Member #5689
07-31-12, 16:43
I know this is the wrong section but I have thought of making a day trip out this way and have had mixed opinions of if its worth my time but heading down 74 the other night I spotted a massage parlour I think in wadesboro any body have any info on it? It could serve as a backup if maxton is a dud

ShawnRoberts
08-01-12, 20:48
Had a dream in lumberton today found a hot white chic walking 5th st in Lumberton today. Circled back to get a better look 5ft 110 lbs dirty blonde. Said her name was Nikki from maxton thought she looked familer said she use to be a regular at the soup line. Dreamed she got in with me and said she had a room at the notel. Told me that here husband was at work and we could go back to the notel. I laid $.40 on the dresser and she quickly got undressed and told me to do the same she pushed me on the bed and told me to lay back and climbed on top 69 stlye and it was off from there she let me unload twice BBBJCIM and bbbjcof ended with one more BBFS plenty of rest in between. Not rushed at all I was there a good 1. 5hrs. Gave her $.40 more after it was done. Best dream I ever had.

Mark1160
08-02-12, 00:18
Have parked the truck over night in fayettville, ready to make my first exploration of the soup stand tomorrow, Thursday. I've read as much as I can and feel that I'm up to date on info and any other tricks I might need, the only thing I find strange is the complete lack of pictures of any of the girls that frequent the area. Any reason why no pics or are they all just double baggers, will report over the weekend any results and hopefully a pic or 2.

Member #5689
08-02-12, 13:24
Are you saying $280 total?

Had a dream in lumberton today found a hot white chic walking 5th st in Lumberton today. Circled back to get a better look 5ft 110 lbs dirty blonde. Said her name was Nikki from maxton thought she looked familer said she use to be a regular at the soup line. Dreamed she got in with me and said she had a room at the notel. Told me that here husband was at work and we could go back to the notel. I laid $.40 on the dresser and she quickly got undressed and told me to do the same she pushed me on the bed and told me to lay back and climbed on top 69 stlye and it was off from there she let me unload twice BBBJCIM and bbbjcof ended with one more BBFS plenty of rest in between. Not rushed at all I was there a good 1. 5hrs. Gave her $.40 more after it was done. Best dream I ever had.

Roush 427
08-02-12, 16:09
Are you saying $280 total?He made a mistake in his post, Roush

ShawnRoberts
08-02-12, 18:40
Are you saying $280 total?.40 before. 40 tip

Mark1160
08-03-12, 11:01
I'm hoping my timing was all wrong yesterday got to the plant around just lunchtime yesterday and the cupboard was empty, there were already a few trucks parked there, so I parked to, in the hope of seeing something hot appear, but after waiting around 30 mins, none of the other trucks were a-rocking and so I gave up on that location very dissapointed, drove further down the road to find the burger location that gets a mention, because it has truck parking to, and the only members of the female sex I saw, were the ladies of the first baptist church on an outing in their bus. All in all very sad day, don't know if I will bother there again, unless I have a load going there.

Wildthang36
08-03-12, 22:57
Hit the soup line a little after noon, maybe 1250ish. Saw Brittany hiding in the bushes and she saw me. I passed her by and turned around. When I got back, she was riding up the road in the back of a pick up truck. It just happened to be heading the way I was as I was on my way back to the hill. It pulled over after about a mile or two and she and two friends hopped in. I took them to a friends house and back to the store. I fronted Brittany some cash. Took a chance and it paid off. The two hopped out at the store and she and I proceeded to our spot. Took no time for her to get naked and get to work. I played with, licked and sucked those young firm tits for about 10 minutes before letting her proceed. BBBJ for about five minutes she asked if I was ready or did she need to keep going. Keep going of course I replied. After a few more minutes I covered up and took the dive. It was tight and no blood as I had reported last time. MMMM. It was good. Hit that for about 5 minutes and went back to BBBJ. Requested to unload on her little tits and she was all for it. Said it was a first for that. I told her to stick with me and there could be a lot more firsts in her future. She had it bad for the rock. All she talked about the whole time was getting more rock and enjoying it. Too bad, she is a gem for those parts.

After all was said and done, I was a little hot. I woke up from this dream and got a some water and fell back to sleep.

Lack of pics? I did think of taking a few, but with a hard dick and a young 19 why / o's mouth wrapped around it, last thing I am thinking about is taking a pic. She is about an 8-8. 75 on the SW scale on looks. Take my word for it. Maybe next time, I'll just pay for a photo shoot and post them here.

Stay safe out there.

ShawnRoberts
08-06-12, 20:59
Had a dream today that I rode thru the soupline today found my new regular. Brittany was walking across the bridge I pulled over and she came up to my window. I asked her if she needed a ride and she replied "in more ways than one" so she hopped in and saw I had a. 25 bag laying on the dash and wanted to light one up. I told her to go ahead. We drove around for a few and found a safe spot she got undressed and so did I. She started with a BBBJ and she asked if I wanted a taste so I went down on her she finally pushed me off and said that was all she could handle and told me to put it in. I told her I used my last cover earlier she said she didn't care and I the heat of the moment I went for it. I rode that tight piece and she keep saying harder them titties floping damn girl. I unloaded in her cum running down her legs. I could tell she regreted when she saw it but when you want it you want it. So I took her back and gave her the rest of the bag. Glad all this was a dream cause the alarm went off and I was home in bed.

Mark1160
08-07-12, 00:12
Well just happened that I had a load to take me down to wilmington nc, so I thought I would Maxton another try, its 12; 11 am as I write this, same result as before, the girls down here must get some special camoflage traing from the boys at fort bragg. Tried the soup line nowhere to park my semi but nothing happening, so thought I would try the burger bar down the road again, where stories are told about goddesses emerging from the woods and trees to sell there where's. But again nothing happening, the one bright spot I saw I guess was neae lumbertonas I was going east on 74 there is a marathon gas station on the west bound side of the road, there appeared to be a tall skinny young lady waiting for a ride, would have liked to help but I needed 40 acres to turn round and felt sure she would have gone.

Will keep reading the maxton board but won't be making a point of stopping here unless I'm going right past. Good luck to all you other souper stars.

Wildthang36
08-09-12, 07:50
Made the loop heading to nam. No soup in the pot whatsoever, so I eased on over to the land of the bronze bison. Found Shanae walking with a dude. I circled back and she was waiting for me. I picked her up and first thing I noticed was that she was pregg. Asked her and she is 7 months. She is a very quiet person and not much talking. We stopped for a cover as I would NEVER hit it or any of them BB, too much risk. We went to a spot on this side of the bridge, it was occupied with my friend Stephanie. We backed out and waited 2 minutes for them to emerge and pass us by. We went in and she got naked pretty quickly. Nice BBBJ to get me ready and slid on the cover. I rode it hard for a few as she played with her tits and rubbed that puss hard. I removed the cover to DITY on all over her gaping ****. I offered her. 3 plus the change from a 5 from the skin. Good enough for her and I know she would have taken less. The other times I have seen her, she asked for donation up front, I guess I am a regular now and she never brought it up. Clean and smelled very fresh. Looks 7, service5-no enthusiasm although she is very vocal.

In my dream, I kept fumbling with another skin to hit it again, and again, and again. Kept fumbling. Fumbling! Ever had a dream like that? Kind of like dreaming of trying to dial a phone number and can't get the number right.

Good Luck-

WT out.

ShawnRoberts
08-13-12, 20:42
I dreamed that I found Charlotte (an old soup line friend) walking down 15/501 hwy in front of walmart in laurinburg. Being the gentleman I am I stopped to see if she needed a ride. She said yes but she couldn't do me any favors cause she was on the rag. So I agreed and let her get in she was headed to the maxton hotel said she been living there for a while. I told here I hadn't seen her at the soup line in a while. So we got caught up on times gone by and ask her about a bet we had long ago that she could get me off with a BBBJ in less than 5 min with no hands (she won by the way). So I came up with a new bet for her. I bet her I would drive the rest of the way naked but she couldn't touch me. She took the bet and so without pulling over I took off my shirt, pants, and boxers. She couldn't keep her eyes of my cock as I hardened and softened. I could feel the precum dripping down my shaft and on my thigh. When she licked her lips I couldn't stand it anymore. I stroked my rod spreading the precum up and down my dick. She breathed deeper but she didn't touch. I realized there was little chance of any extra help. Right when I was about to cum however she reached over to feel "the spongy head." I exploded, drenching her hand. She gripped my cock and pumped up and down, her mouth hanging open. She held me until I got soft then cleaned her hand off. When I awoke from my dream is was around 4:30 in the afternoon on a warm Sunday afternoon.

ShawnRoberts
08-20-12, 21:15
Early sat morning I had a dream I went by the soup line and found brittany. She hopped in and off we went toward the spot. She Climbed in the back before we got there and undressed dancing in my rearveiw mirror teasing me. When we got there I climbed on back and got undressed. I put on the cover and she spread eagle and I saw the string. I knew it wasnt my day she pulled the cover off and threw it in the floor and started sucking me bb. She let me deep throat till I spewed my load and choked her up and cum came running out her nose. I gave her. 30 for her time and took her back were I got her and I saw little crystal (good screw buddy from way back) climbing out of a truck not getting my fill I drove toward her she came to my window and asked her if she needed a ride she said she did and hopped in. Off we went as we were driving she asked what I really want I told her FS. She asked for. 40 and I pulled it out of the console she pulled up her skirt to reveal her black lace panties. My hand reached out to feel those soaked panties hugging to her pussy. I knew I had to get to that spot we climbed in the back and with one hand she slid them down her smooth legs and I could see her wet pussy as she peeled them down. I could tell how horny she wasas she had a strong musky smell. Her pussy was dripping as my tongue licked her pussy. One leg slid over my head as I tongued her and went to work on her clit sucking it as she always liked. I asked her if the guy in the truck couldn't please her?"I let him finger me." she said my tongue grazed her hard clit."That got me soo hot." She gasped as she saw my hard cock."As much as he had been playing with me." she stopped for a moment getting off me and making me lick her nipple, she continued."He pushed me against the cab as he ground against me. He was shaking and was so horny as I unzipped his pants. Then I got down on my knees and started to suck him." Shs gasped as she ground her pussy against my fingers. She was so wet and messy now it was unbelievable how wet she was. I slid a second then third finger inside her while biting her nipple."Put another one in!" she said as I bit down harder."How big was it?" I asked her. She moaned and tensed up as I rubbed her wet pussy with my fingers her juices running everywhere."About 7 or 8 inches." she panted as her pussy tightend around all four fingers. She balanced herself barely after cumming that hard and pulled my straining cock from the boxers. While I knew that it was only about 6. 5 inches I also knew that she had a bigger cock in her mouth this morning which made me even hotter. She rubbed her pussy and got her hand wet then started to jerk my cock with her hand while she told me what else happened. He bent me over and started screwing me against the cab." she's got on her knees for a moment then leaned down to lick some of the juices off my face as she rubbed her pussy against my cock."You want to hear more?" she asked I nodded yes."Then lick my pussy some more make me cum." He fucked me missionary then doggie but I wanted to feel him cum so bad." She groaned as she told me that and moved so that her pussy was directly over my face. Her wet juices were dripping from her shaved pussy. I licked at her clit while enjoying how horny she was at this point I loved it when girls do anything to cum."I was so horny I just needed to feel some cum in me" I pulled off his condom and had him screw me bareback." I paused licking her clit she grabbed my hair and brought her dripping pussy to my face."Keep licking." she said as I slid my tongue against her pussy. I kept licking at her until she spread her pussy lips for me with her fingers."Lick my box." she cried as my tongue dove into her sweet box tasting her and her lovers cum. She groaned as I started to lick her cum filled pussy my cock was so hard I thought it would burst. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock. She instantly started jerking me off again."You like licking my used pussy don't you?" I whispered yes to her as his cum started to leak out more. I stuck my dick in her wet pussy and let out the biggest load ever. A new first for me and the best sex I think I had ever had. I awoke from this dream around 8:30

DbrownHornet
08-22-12, 00:04
WTF did I just read?

Ced234
08-22-12, 08:28
Or this guy is seriously fucked up. Just saying.

Roush 427
08-22-12, 09:59
Fuc_ _ ing believable licking another mans cum out of a womans pussy, sick. Sick, sick guy, unless thats his thing, LOL damn Roush

NC Transplant
08-22-12, 10:04
It explains the extra wetness doesn't it?

WTF did I just read?

ShawnRoberts
08-22-12, 20:16
I'm a 58 why / o black man thats screwed almost every SW in maxton over the last 20 yrs and there aint much I haven't had in my mouth. These girls are do it alls they do anything for a buck I gave one. 20 one to give my dog BBBJ. If you want to screw them know I have been there done that. Nose candy gets you anything around here even for an old man thats had 3 different std's they know it and don't care they know there friends have them and screw the same guy they screw bb. And yes you can get std from BBBJ I did. So just remeber one thing next time you kiss that chic you are tasting my cum. Every body gets off on something different I'm sure. I don't go around sucking dudes dicks but but if a SW does and I mess around with them thats what you get and so will you.

Looking Loving
08-22-12, 23:33
It explains the extra wetness doesn't it?Maybe we shouldn't believe everything we read. Sounds like a great porno. Also sounds like std city.

OneHundredTen
08-23-12, 00:11
Wow. Thats some crazy * up sh*t

Scorpio Master
08-23-12, 00:42
To each it's own. I could never go undercover or even think about going down on a SW'er.

Made the trip to the soup plant seeing two working but was not interested in either. Ran down the street next to cafe 71 on the way back and found Kelsey. Lumbee 22 yo slinder fresh faced SW'er with curly dark hair. Kinda quite at first but as I was asking about others I knew around the area she started to warm up. Asked her how much and she said 20. Was thinking just getting a BJ but when we got to the spot she said 20 for half and half. Started with a BBBJ while rubbing her azz then threw on the cover and climbed on top. On the way back she remembered me bringing another girl to her to buy from when she was selling. She said look at her now. Told her everyone has their bad habits. Don't think she has been doing this long. She is better looking then most on backpage and for 20 I will be back looking for her.

Wildthang36
08-23-12, 17:57
The counties that adjoin I95 in NC have the highest incidence of STD's in the state, esp HIV. A well known fact. Be careful.

Wildthang36
08-26-12, 12:32
No soup today either. Made the BIG loop through the kitchen and then down through Nam. Nothing I was looking for. Went early before the sun got too high in the sky. Mostly BSW out. Looked like a big line at the legit soup kitchen in Nam. Saw one potential there, but she was staying a while. Bus stop was quiet, all the usual places were dead. Maybe next time.

Davidnc
08-26-12, 16:40
Fuc_ _ ing believable licking another mans cum out of a womans pussy, sick. Sick, sick guy, unless thats his thing, LOL damn RoushThis sounds like a "Cuckold" experience. Cuckold men like to do clean up on a woman after the "Bull" has planted his seed inside.

Wildthang36
08-28-12, 19:16
Left before BMNT and hit it just right. Only one lonely SW out. Several trucks parked in the lot, so may have been more inside. Picked up Crystal and headed to the spot. I asked for Brittany, but got a laugh and a nope, ain't seen her. Crystal was a lack luster performance. I had no condom, so all I wanted was a little DITY. She displayed her wares, top and bottom. Up top, small B cups with one inverted nipple. Bottom was clean enough with no funk and one huge clit, fresh; why shaven. She played while I did my thing, but she commented that she was very sleepy and fell asleep 2x. Wanted to go to a friends house and I declined and dropped her off along the way. She was not enthusiastic, not motivated, didn't like cum on her or in her, and not much to look at. I will save my dough next time and pass her up.

Was good for a quick fix and will hold until I can get down there again.

Hunt safe my brothers.

WT out

Wildthang36
09-07-12, 22:13
Two trips in a week and both uneventful. Maybe too close to the first of the month. Thought Fri might be a good time with the girls wanting money for the weekend, but no go.

Later,

WT

Wildthang36
09-28-12, 21:27
After several more dry trips to the line, I headed over to 71 and the corner store. Found Kelsey- Sweet, young, tight and fresh. Wanted to bring a friend, but since I didn't know either, opted for the conservative option, next time maybe. Went by the store and picked up the necessities. Went to a secluded spot and got bare. She whipped out her nice firm B cups and I went to work on them as she played with herself. After a few minutes of sucking and licking, I put on the coat and went deep. Hit it hard for about 5 minutes. Dam that thing was tight. She took it all in spite of her very small frame. I could see my cock looking like it was trying break through her abdomen. Strange sight that was. She really got into it, pushing herself hard against my cock as I pounded her. She wrapped her legs around my back and used her feet on my back to pull me in hard and deep. Whew. I pulled out and she took off the cover. I asked her to suck it. She went to town like a dam vacuum cleaner. Took it all there too. Awesome. After about 5 minutes I could feel it coming. I asked her to take it deep on my queue, and she DID, all the way. To be so small (maybe 90 lbs) , she can take a dick. I told her to hold on a minute and take it deep when I asked her to, when I did she enveloped the entire thing as I loaded her with dNA. The only down side was as she swallowed the massive load of steamy love potion, she about bit my dick off.

I told her afterwards, that she about bit it off. She said hell, I had it all in, trying to breathe and swallow cum, it was all I could do. Next time, if there is one, I will ask not to be bitten and if she does, I might have to leave her with a trophy. That shit hurt.

Wiped up, asked what was the damage. 0.2 and dropped her back off.

Overall and excellent time, looks6, bod 9 and service8. 5 w / o the bite.

No broken skin, good wash down and some precautionary antibiotic. All is well.

Stay safe.

JohnnyReb0706
10-10-12, 23:03
Goin to Maxton this weekend. In a big rig. Been several years. Still WSW across from soup? Any help appreciated.

Wildthang36
10-26-12, 17:39
Met up With Kelsey again early morning this week. Not high this time, but still quiet. Stopped by the store for some supplies, a Dr Pepper and cig. I offered to buy be'fast, but not interested. Went to a spot and there was someone else there already. We just parked a little closer back and got to work. She got naked and damn what fine smooth skin she has from the knees up. I complemented her on it and her young appearance. Says she gets the young comment all of the time. She is going to be 23 on the 29th I think. I played with and licked and sucked her tits a bit before getting going. I asked her to grab my dick while I sucked on her and worked my way up her neck nuzzling on her ear and neck. She let out the sweetest giggle. I do not think she get's the kissing and neck / earlobe biting too often. I put the cover on and went to town. After a few minutes she began to moan and wiggle a little. I drove it deep and hard and she liked every inch of it. Once again she pressed herself to me to take it all. After about 5 minutes I pulled and uncovered and asked her to suck it. I said to her please do not bite me like you did last time and she complied. She gave one sweet, wet and deept BBBJ. She grabbed her tits several times as she tried to suck me dry. As she massaged her tits, I took the cue and fingered her pussy, diddling her clit while she blew me. She began to get really wet and this excited me even more. She took it very deep, all the way as a matter of fact. When I got ready to unload, I told her to take it deep and hold it. And she did. I felt like a gas hose filling the tank while she held it in as I unloaded my full reserve of dna down inside her DT. She took it like a champ, no gag, no complaining and swallowed it all.

Provided a Jackson and few singles along with the Dr Pepper and cig. Wished her a happy birthday early and dropped her back off where I found her. I have to hit that one more time. Dam she is good.

Good Luck.

WT

Wildthang36
10-28-12, 09:46
Made the trip this morning after looking at porn for an hour to get primed. Thought it might be a dry run, but to my amazement, as I approached the line, as lady stepped out of the bushes and told me that Brittnay was around and would be back in 5 minutes. She was dropping a car off or something. I circled and then waited in line at the soup store. Within 5 minutes, there she rolled up. Dam what a sight, she is fine. She hopped out and came over and told me she was on a time crunch and asked if that would be ok with me. UUUhhh. 5 minutes with er is worth the drive, yes I said. She hopped in and off we went. Out first supply stop was closed, so we circled back around and the second stop did not have what we needed. Off to a secluded spot with no FS on the to do list, what a shame, as she is tight and knows how to work it. On the way there we chit chatted a little and I asked her to take her top off, in the essence of time you know, and she did just that. OMG! Those perky little tits with the pouty / puffy nipples about drove me insane just looking at them with anticipation. I told her how much I loved them and she said, not much there, but over a mouthful is wasted anyway. I agreed and stated that they were just the way I like them. Perfect. I asked her if she liked to fuck and she said she loved, but only liked it with guys like me. I asked her to do some GFE and she leans over and gives me the best neck kisses I have ever had all the while that long brown hair is flowing all over me. Dam my heart is racing by now. I asked her what she liked about me. Big dick and clean and treats her right. Later on in the convo she invites me to use her toy on her next time. OMG. We get to the spot and she gets naked and do I. I ask her to play with herself a little and get it wet while I lick and suck her tits. She is wanting to suck so I give it to her. As she deep throats I am playing with her pussy and dam it's wet and smells good. I want to fuck her BB, but big head is keeping me safe. We alternate, her sucking, me jacking, her sucking, me licking and sucking. When I am about ready to go, I ask if I can cover her face with my cum. She says,"lots have asked, but I never do it, but for you I will let you because I like you so much", I point my little man up at her and unload about 5 shots. She comments on the heavy load and I tell her I got primed just for her. I snap a few pics and offer her a towel to wipe up with. Dam she is cute, young and sweet and looked even better with my cum all over her face.

On the way back to her spot I tell her I write about her online and she says she read a post about a "Fresh cup 'o soup", I told her that was me and she smiles.

Fellas she reads this board so treat her kindly if you are fortunate enough to find her. She has been off the rock about 2 months and has gained a little and is looking super fine. Nice ass, pretty smile, brown eyes and brown hair.

Brittnay. If you read this girl, you are my ATF and looking forward to my next trip back to see you. I will be better prepared next time so be ready to get off. Thanks for a great time this morning.

Guys, she did mention the name of a fellow monger, so she does have a good memory, but of course she only knows me by John.

Here is a pic of her. Enjoy and be safe.

WT

Cls9637
10-29-12, 06:31
Made the trip this morning after looking at porn for an hour to get primed. Thought it might be a dry run, but to my amazement, as I approached the line, as lady stepped out of the bushes and told me that Brittnay was around and would be back in 5 minutes. She was dropping a car off or something. I circled and then waited in line at the soup store. Within 5 minutes, there she rolled up. Dam what a sight, she is fine. She hopped out and came over and told me she was on a time crunch and asked if that would be ok with me. UUUhhh. 5 minutes with er is worth the drive, yes I said. She hopped in and off we went. Out first supply stop was closed, so we circled back around and the second stop did not have what we needed. Off to a secluded spot with no FS on the to do list, what a shame, as she is tight and knows how to work it. On the way there we chit chatted a little and I asked her to take her top off, in the essence of time you know, and she did just that. OMG! Those perky little tits with the pouty / puffy nipples about drove me insane just looking at them with anticipation. I told her how much I loved them and she said, not much there, but over a mouthful is wasted anyway. I agreed and stated that they were just the way I like them. Perfect. I asked her if she liked to fuck and she said she loved, but only liked it with guys like me. I asked her to do some GFE and she leans over and gives me the best neck kisses I have ever had all the while that long brown hair is flowing all over me. Dam my heart is racing by now. I asked her what she liked about me. Big dick and clean and treats her right. Later on in the convo she invites me to use her toy on her next time. OMG. We get to the spot and she gets naked and do I. I ask her to play with herself a little and get it wet while I lick and suck her tits. She is wanting to suck so I give it to her. As she deep throats I am playing with her pussy and dam it's wet and smells good. I want to fuck her BB, but big head is keeping me safe. We alternate, her sucking, me jacking, her sucking, me licking and sucking. When I am about ready to go, I ask if I can cover her face with my cum. She says,"lots have asked, but I never do it, but for you I will let you because I like you so much", I point my little man up at her and unload about 5 shots. She comments on the heavy load and I tell her I got primed just for her. I snap a few pics and offer her a towel to wipe up with. Dam she is cute, young and sweet and looked even better with my cum all over her face.

On the way back to her spot I tell her I write about her online and she says she read a post about a "Fresh cup 'o soup", I told her that was me and she smiles.

Fellas she reads this board so treat her kindly if you are fortunate enough to find her. She has been off the rock about 2 months and has gained a little and is looking super fine. Nice ass, pretty smile, brown eyes and brown hair.

Brittnay. If you read this girl, you are my ATF and looking forward to my next trip back to see you. I will be better prepared next time so be ready to get off. Thanks for a great time this morning.

Guys, she did mention the name of a fellow monger, so she does have a good memory, but of course she only knows me by John.

Here is a pic of her. Enjoy and be safe.

WTWhat happened to the rest of the pictures of this cute as hell young lady?

Wildthang36
10-29-12, 18:34
What happened to the rest of the pictures of this cute as hell young lady?Private stock. Sorry! She is a cutie and is quite delicious. She is hard to come by. I have been back for over a month and had no luck until the last trip. She had been holding up with an 'old man. No digits, but sure wish I had some. On another note from the Shannon area- Strawberry is in prison, April is back with her old man and no one recalls "Red".

Good luck,

WT

Cntryboy
10-30-12, 08:58
Private stock. Sorry! She is a cutie and is quite delicious. She is hard to come by. I have been back for over a month and had no luck until the last trip. She had been holding up with an 'old man. No digits, but sure wish I had some. On another note from the Shannon area- Strawberry is in prison, April is back with her old man and no one recalls "Red".

Good luck,

WTI heard "Red" went back up north after she got pregnant. The bridge being rebuilt has messed with the SWer scene there. Kelsey is by far the better SW in that area as of now.

Cboy

Oatmeal
10-30-12, 10:13
WT, I've just got to tip my hat to you man. She isn't just "pretty for a SW," she's gorgeous for regular women. It's almost a shame that someone that pretty has to be involved in this business, but her loss is your gain. Keep up the good work sir.

Wildthang36
10-31-12, 21:12
I heard "Red" went back up north after she got pregnant. The bridge being rebuilt has messed with the SWer scene there. Kelsey is by far the better SW in that area as of now.

CboyAgreed Cboy. Bridge is almost open as it is walkable as of a few days ago. Kelsey is the best in that area, but I'd pass her up for Britt in a NY minute, however, both are very good at what they do. I have been trying to develop new sources through my contacts, but current contacts are hesitant to give up another SW. I guess they like keeping the action for themselves. I did see a doable BSW on the first Road to the left after leaving Lumber Bridge a week or so ago, but passed LEO and looped (15 minutes) back around, so did he. I saw him pulling off in a field and hiding behind some bushes. I decided to head to the kitchen.

Good Luck,

WT

P.S. The crack pipe I found in my car-see Fayetteville post about rules, belonged to Britt. Scary to find it a month after she was last in car. CLose call with lots of what if's.

Wildthang36
11-05-12, 21:24
Made the trip Saturday morning about 1030 ish. Several girls out, but none are the lovely I had in mind. I asked for her, but naturally, no one knew how to get a hold of her. Just by happenstance I was passing back through about 4pm, I separate from the other vehicle I am traveling with and make a quick loop. Dam, I spot her. She and Nikki are talking with another potential customer as I pull up. I call her over and she drops the other dude like a hot potato and jumps in my truck, along with Nikki, to my better judgement. We go grocery shopping and take Nikki back and drop her out. I remind her she cussed me out the first time I met Brittnay. She ponders and apologizes. I tell her that is why I did not pick her up taht morning and still she seems puzzled. We picked up a few Mt Dews, cigs and some MD 20/20. We head to our spot. Dam, she is fine as ever. She tells me I am her first for the day, just what I like to hear. I reach in and grab a handful and massage the hell out of her tits. She looks at me with those cute brown eyes and smiles. She advises I 'll have to take the BJ option since her friend is in town. No prob as I am in a hurry anyway. I caress her face and she leans over and kisses all up and down my neck, just like I like it. She gets naked and I snap a few pics of her and her tight pussy. She comes to my side of the vehicle and I stroke it a few times for her as she drops to her knees. I ask her to sit just inside my vehicle and I finish in her mouth. She took it deep and long, but again, I wanted to go all over her face. I held back and dropped the load in her mouth. She says dam, I could get used to this taste. I say, what the hell. She says your cum, I could get used to it, it tastes good and I will tell you they all do not taste this good. We exchange glances as she smiles. She spits, I assist her in cleaning up and we head back.

I have to rush, so back to the pick up point and I drop her off.

Wildthang36
11-06-12, 08:45
Here are a few pics I took with previous report.

Wildthang36
11-06-12, 13:54
Called up Kelsey this morning. She said 5 minutes that turned into 35. I was on my way out of town when she finally got to the spot. I picked her up and headed to our spot. I had already stopped by the store. We got there and got naked. Didn't want the deep BJ this time. I opted for some tit sucking, a photo shoot and some doggie. Man this girl is tight.

Nothing out of the ordinary, but some good 'ol doggie humping, and does she know how to work it.

Made some small talk and threw in an xtra 0. 1 since it was her birthday last week.

Stay safe.

WT

Shazz
11-07-12, 13:44
Here are a few pics I took with previous report.Tried to send you a PM and it says your in box is full.

Wildthang36
11-21-12, 11:01
Called Kelsey as I was passing through the neighborhood. She met me at the agreed upon place and from there we went to a spot. I had my supplies but was ready for something different this day. We got to the spot and got naked. I told her I'd probably not fuck her today, just some DIY and a good show would work. She smiled, giggled andshe went to town fingering herself and slapping that little clit. I told her to get it really wet for me and do the big "O". Dam what a show. I enjoyed her playing with that little shaved kitty the entire time as I was stroking it long and hard. I leaned over to suck on her tits and tease her nipples. I asked her if she liked her tits licked and sucked and she let out a little giggly yes. She has pretty skin and so soft and supple. She has the cough though and seems to be getting worse. I doubt she will last long on the rock. I took my precum and rubbed it on her nipples and she licked and sucked it off. When I was just about to go, she opened her mouth and I emptied it all in. She swallowed a good bit and let the rest drip out and down on to her tits. Dam, that made me want to go all over again. She cleaned up and made and I offering and she happily accepted it. Dropped her off at the local supply store and was on my way. She is my first regular that I could call up on almost no notice and get it. Sure is nice. Already looking for another.

Stay safe out there.

WT "out"

Wildthang36
11-21-12, 19:46
After fruitless trips to the soup line to find this girl again, I struck pay dirt. Never mind on the tactic I used to locate her, but I did. Went to her crib and found her still in the bedat2pm. She was happy to see me walk in the door and asked me what I wanted. I told her the usual and she inquired if I had a skin. Yep. She said lets get busy. I asked her if she had her toy and she replied no. She got naked as did I, and I eased on over and went to work on those small, perky and succulent tits. I asked her to play with herself a little to get worked up and WOW did she. After a few minutes of sucking and licking her tits, she said for me to bring it on up to her so she could suck it. She did a fine job there and after a few minutes of a half hearted attempted to DT, I went for the condom. She asked how I wanted it and I rolled over on my back. She says, you going to make me do the work today, huh. She got on top and rode the hell out of me. I could feel her getting wet as I began to slide in and out with ease. After a few minutes of fondling and licking her tits as she pounded me, I asked her to let me enter from the rear. She turned over and lowered her head and chest, raised her hips and spread her legs. That tight little shaved pussy was such a sight waiting for me to insert myself deep inside her. She took it all the way up to the hilt and her juice was dripping and getting on her bed covers. I drove it deep and hard as she pushed back on me in unison, taking it all, harder and deeper with each thrust. Faster and faster then I could not hold back any longer. I filled the condom with my juice, wishing I had unloaded all over her face. Now I have some digits and a way to contact her, so stay tuned for more fictional stories from the kitchen.

She mentioned a dude from ILM, that came up to see her. Says he mentioned this board. She said I had an awesome cock and Mr / Pau from ILM couldn't compare. I doubt that with her hit and miss availability, he will not be too many trips soley to look for her. She is the best thing going in those parts right now. I will enjoy her a little longer before providing contact info for her. Stay tuned.

WT- "OUT"

Wildthang36
11-27-12, 08:38
Passing back through I called ahead. She was not at her crib, but I got an indication of where she might be. I eased through and no Brittnay in sight. I made a circle and came back and there she was emerging from a foot path. Waved and hopped in. Told me she was so glad to see me. We made our way to a new spot, only after stopping by the grocery store and picking up some needed staples. We got to a new private spot and she wanted to indulge first. I said be my guest. Oh, by the way, some dickhead beat her up. Black eye, big knot on the back of her head, huge bruise on her cheek and her bottom lip busted clean through, cut open by her lower teeth. This is a shame and makes me sick.

Anyway, after she did her thing, we got to talking and talked about lots of things; her life, her habit and how things could be better. She started crying and leaned over on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her tight. After a few minutes she looked up and told me that she really needed that just at that moment. I suggested she find better friends to hang out with.

I told her I'd pass on the BJ today in respect of her injuries and she thanked me. I told her how good it was in the bed last time I was with her. She sais,"we can go back there if you want to". I took her up on it and off we went. Stopped her by the store for a few singles and got on our way.

Pulled up and was welcomed in like family. Didn't hurt that I took a bag of 7-8 paks of ground venison as a peace offering. It was well received. We went to the back room and turned on a heater to warm it up in there while she showered up. Dam that was considerate.

She came out wrapped only in a towel and was a sight. Fine, small be cups, shapely round ass, just the right size. Not too big, not too small.

She got in the bed and I got naked and got in there with her. I caressed her hair, gently brushed her face with my finger tips asI leaned over for a kiss. I began to kiss and nibble on her neck. I think she liked it. I asked for her to play with herself a little before we got started. She opened a small pak of strawberry body gel and put a dabble on her clit and from there she went to work on that shaved pussy. Small and tight it was. I licked, fondled and sucked her tits all the while she is going to town on that thing. I told her I was ready, but she said she wanted to suck me. I declined and told her I knew it would hurt her. She insisted and I asked why. She replied,"because I know you like it". I gave in. She sucked and licked for about 2 minutes and couldn't take it any more.

I rolled her over on her back and having already put the magnum on, I inserted it into her all the way. She scooted down and pulled her legs back and began to rock her hips. Man was she ready. She began to moan and pant as I drove my manhood deeper inside her. She looked up at me and says,"I haven't been fucked like this in a long time". I asked her what she meant and she said,"you know when you told me that I was your #1". I said yes. She said."well, you are my #1". That put a smile on my face.

After a while of fucking, I asked to plug her ass. She said no, but I insisted. No, maybe next time she said. Lying, I said to her, that is what you told me last time. She relented and at least let me try. I got the head in and it hurt her so much, I pulled out and thanked her for letting me try.

I pulled the cover off and wanted to finish on her face, but splashed her tits instead.

We layed there about 10-15 more minutes and I gave her a back massage.

Afterwards, she gave me her phone number. I ran on of the residence to the store fo a beer ad came back. She came outside, I kissed her good bye and drove off.

Now, I hate to be sentimental, BUT, this is one sweet girl and I would love to see her get her life straightened out. Part of me feels guilty for being part of the enabling process. Tee other part of me likes to go fuck her.

I am thinking about picking her up next time and taking her to buy some clothes or other things she may need and give her a freebie. She said only one other had ever done that for her and she really appreciated it. I want to keep her for myself.

Am I being crazy or what?

Later, WT-"piece out"

SuperFly79
12-05-12, 01:05
Passing back through I called ahead. She was not at her crib, but I got an indication of where she might be. I eased through and no Brittnay in sight. I made a circle and came back and there she was emerging from a foot path. Waved and hopped in. Told me she was so glad to see me. We made our way to a new spot, only after stopping by the grocery store and picking up some needed staples. We got to a new private spot and she wanted to indulge first. I said be my guest. Oh, by the way, some dickhead beat her up. Black eye, big knot on the back of her head, huge bruise on her cheek and her bottom lip busted clean through, cut open by her lower teeth. This is a shame and makes me sick.

Anyway, after she did her thing, we got to talking and talked about lots of things; her life, her habit and how things could be better. She started crying and leaned over on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her tight. After a few minutes she looked up and told me that she really needed that just at that moment. I suggested she find better friends to hang out with.

I told her I'd pass on the BJ today in respect of her injuries and she thanked me. I told her how good it was in the bed last time I was with her. She sais,"we can go back there if you want to". I took her up on it and off we went. Stopped her by the store for a few singles and got on our way.

Pulled up and was welcomed in like family. Didn't hurt that I took a bag of 7-8 paks of ground venison as a peace offering. It was well received. We went to the back room and turned on a heater to warm it up in there while she showered up. Dam that was considerate.

She came out wrapped only in a towel and was a sight. Fine, small be cups, shapely round ass, just the right size. Not too big, not too small.

She got in the bed and I got naked and got in there with her. I caressed her hair, gently brushed her face with my finger tips asI leaned over for a kiss. I began to kiss and nibble on her neck. I think she liked it. I asked for her to play with herself a little before we got started. She opened a small pak of strawberry body gel and put a dabble on her clit and from there she went to work on that shaved pussy. Small and tight it was. I licked, fondled and sucked her tits all the while she is going to town on that thing. I told her I was ready, but she said she wanted to suck me. I declined and told her I knew it would hurt her. She insisted and I asked why. She replied,"because I know you like it". I gave in. She sucked and licked for about 2 minutes and couldn't take it any more.

I rolled her over on her back and having already put the magnum on, I inserted it into her all the way. She scooted down and pulled her legs back and began to rock her hips. Man was she ready. She began to moan and pant as I drove my manhood deeper inside her. She looked up at me and says,"I haven't been fucked like this in a long time". I asked her what she meant and she said,"you know when you told me that I was your #1". I said yes. She said."well, you are my #1". That put a smile on my face.

After a while of fucking, I asked to plug her ass. She said no, but I insisted. No, maybe next time she said. Lying, I said to her, that is what you told me last time. She relented and at least let me try. I got the head in and it hurt her so much, I pulled out and thanked her for letting me try.

I pulled the cover off and wanted to finish on her face, but splashed her tits instead.

We layed there about 10-15 more minutes and I gave her a back massage.

Afterwards, she gave me her phone number. I ran on of the residence to the store fo a beer ad came back. She came outside, I kissed her good bye and drove off.

Now, I hate to be sentimental, BUT, this is one sweet girl and I would love to see her get her life straightened out. Part of me feels guilty for being part of the enabling process. Tee other part of me likes to go fuck her.

I am thinking about picking her up next time and taking her to buy some clothes or other things she may need and give her a freebie. She said only one other had ever done that for her and she really appreciated it. I want to keep her for myself.

Am I being crazy or what?

Later, WT-"piece out"WT,

First of all I want to thank you for keeping us updated on the Maxton scene. Would like to know what happened with you and this lady friend of yours? Did you go soft on her?

Wildthang36
12-05-12, 21:30
WT. First of all I want to thank you for keeping us updated on the Maxton scene. Would like to know what happened with you and this lady friend of yours? Did you go soft on her?Not sure what that means, but her digits do not work and I have not been able to get back down there this week or last weekend. She is sweet and I feel a bit sorry for her for the lifestyle she has chosen. I have been a cheap skate, but plan on making it right for her next time I hook up. She is worth a lot more than the 0. 2 I have been giving her. If that is soft, then so be it. She is sweet and I think she likes me more than a customer, but that is just me. When someone tells you that you are their #1, that means something. I am not a fuck and duck, I hang around and make her feel good about herself and treat her with respect, no matter what she does for her livelihood.

Beachluvr
12-07-12, 10:20
Have to second WT's posts on Britt. A while back I went looking for her after such glowing reviews and we ended up pulling an all niter at a nice hotel Down the road from Maxton. Picked up some party favors, went to the room and drew her a hot bath. Bathed her, washed her hair, and treated her well. Ended up with a very cute and squeaky clean sexy doll. Well, she returned the favors for hours and even again the next morning. Took her back home after letting her sleep in and she was happy but sore. Can't wait to get back in that area! Was able to reach her with a friends phone but those digits are not working now either. $100 dollars was well worth the many hours of fun and great sex. I hate to hear that someone beat her up. What an ass.

Wildthang36
12-07-12, 16:44
Have to second WT's posts on Britt. A while back I went looking for her after such glowing reviews and we ended up pulling an all niter at a nice hotel Down the road from Maxton. Picked up some party favors, went to the room and drew her a hot bath. Bathed her, washed her hair, and treated her well. Ended up with a very cute and squeaky clean sexy doll. Well, she returned the favors for hours and even again the next morning. Took her back home after letting her sleep in and she was happy but sore. Can't wait to get back in that area! Was able to reach her with a friends phone but those digits are not working now either. $100 dollars was well worth the many hours of fun and great sex. I hate to hear that someone beat her up. What an ass.Yep, she told me about you. Glad you were nice to her. I am on my way to see her tonight and am proposing the same offer.

WT- Piece out

Wildthang36
12-08-12, 19:10
I have close to 200 legitimate reports on this board. I take intel and turn it into my pleasure and in return for taking the intel, I post reports. After meeting with Brit last night, she and I were talking and it seems that lots of mongers are using my intel to find and enjoy her wares and are failing to report. Now there is no rule about posting reports and I know some of our vocabularies and writing styles may vary quite a bit, but if you can spell "pussy", you can file a report. I am suspending my reports indefinitely. When I start seeing some worthwhile posts in this fictional writing club, I will resume posting on my successes, such as the one last night.

There are takers and givers in this world, I am a little of each and until I start getting some reports in here besides my own, I am out of here.

It's been nice and the fat lady hasn't sang yet, but she has the mic.

I even posted a few pics, which I never do, so c'mon guys, I am about to get set up with two girls and would love to report back on it.

WT out

Wildthang36
12-08-12, 19:11
Have to second WT's posts on Britt. A while back I went looking for her after such glowing reviews and we ended up pulling an all niter at a nice hotel Down the road from Maxton. Picked up some party favors, went to the room and drew her a hot bath. Bathed her, washed her hair, and treated her well. Ended up with a very cute and squeaky clean sexy doll. Well, she returned the favors for hours and even again the next morning. Took her back home after letting her sleep in and she was happy but sore. Can't wait to get back in that area! Was able to reach her with a friends phone but those digits are not working now either. $100 dollars was well worth the many hours of fun and great sex. I hate to hear that someone beat her up. What an ass.Would have been nice to have gotten a report of that engagement

Beachluvr
12-10-12, 09:50
Would have been nice to have gotten a report of that engagementSorry WT, I'm not the literary genius when it comes to writing posts. That was my first one! Feel free to drop me a pm and I'll share anything and everything you would like to know. I try to stay on the DL because of some problems in the past with another board and my GF. Will be happy to keep you advised on anything new I find that way since I'm over there every other week or so.

Wildthang36
12-10-12, 18:13
Thanks to the two monger who have responded by PM. There is hope for this forum after all. Post and call it as you see it. You do not have to be a writing genius to file a report. Sometimes the basic details are enough, like location, digits if you have them, looks, performance and attitude. This isn't english class either, so I doubt many will mention misspellings, if they do, they are in the wrong forum. You can rate on a 1-10 and leave it there if you want to. This about finding pussy and sharing it's location. So, let's get the party started.

WT

Gray Rider
12-11-12, 18:56
Thanks to the two monger who have responded by PM. There is hope for this forum after all. Post and call it as you see it. You do not have to be a writing genius to file a report. Sometimes the basic details are enough, like location, digits if you have them, looks, performance and attitude. This isn't english class either, so I doubt many will mention misspellings, if they do, they are in the wrong forum. You can rate on a 1-10 and leave it there if you want to. This about finding pussy and sharing it's location. So, let's get the party started.

WTWT, Let me first say I really enjoy reading your reports and love to see photos attached! Your reports are very informative, well written, and from what I have experienced quite accurate. Because I live a good distance from this area, I do not visit very often. However, I know it fairly well and mostly check it out while heading to points farther south. As far as the soup line goes, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Britt yet, but have spent some time with Crystal, Charla, Nikki, Dania, and five others whose names I can't remember. As for the prairie, I have experienced Stephanie, Tina, Shay, Kelsey (my favorite for this area) , and the girl who is often with her (believe her name starts with a C). Guess I should have reported on all of these encounters and will without a doubt try to do better in the future. On my last trip across the prairie (late September) , I met a couple of girls I have not seen mentioned here before. Spent some quality time with one of them. (WT only) You can PM me for her name and digits if you would like. Have fun and be safe. GR

SuperFly79
12-12-12, 02:00
As I was making my way to Fayetteville from Charleston for business, I had some time to kill so I decided to set something up with a young lady from BP. When the time came the deal fell through and also did my back up plan. On my way back to charleston I was feeling rather frisky so I decided to make the trip to Maxton and see what the whole big deal was. As I was passing through the first time I didn't see much action at all. As I made my way back I saw some potential, but as I went in for a closer look there was already someone there who got the jump on me. With this being my third strike I just decided to call it a day and made my way home. I will be back in the area this weekend and hopefully I will have better luck

Wildthang36
12-12-12, 16:49
WT, Let me first say I really enjoy reading your reports and love to see photos attached! Your reports are very informative, well written, and from what I have experienced quite accurate. Because I live a good distance from this area, I do not visit very often. However, I know it fairly well and mostly check it out while heading to points farther south. As far as the soup line goes, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Britt yet, but have spent some time with Crystal, Charla, Nikki, Dania, and five others whose names I can't remember. As for the prairie, I have experienced Stephanie, Tina, Shay, Kelsey (my favorite for this area) , and the girl who is often with her (believe her name starts with a C). Guess I should have reported on all of these encounters and will without a doubt try to do better in the future. On my last trip across the prairie (late September) , I met a couple of girls I have not seen mentioned here before. Spent some quality time with one of them. (WT only) You can PM me for her name and digits if you would like. Have fun and be safe. GRI have seen Charla 2x, but do not like her attitude. Nikki is Britts aunt and I have had the two of them in my car once. Nikki was lots of drama the first time and then I did not pick her up again, until she was with Britt. Britt reminded her how nasty she was to me. She was totally clueless and apologized.

Tried Kelsey 2x this past week and one day flopped for me and could not reach her the next time I was in the area. Settled for a DITY with someone that really did not suit me tastes, but sometimes you got to take what's available.

M Neiman
12-20-12, 16:43
Where is the soup line, and, what is the praire? Help would be appreciated.

Wildthang36
12-20-12, 22:11
Where is the soup line, and, what is the praire? Help would be appreciated.RTFF.

On another note, you should have seen the look on the two SW's faces I pulled up to last week, over on the paraire. They went to hop in and looked at me and realized I was driving the same type car of the guy they had called, but when they saw it wasn't him driving, they 'about shit a brick. At this point, I am very aggressively, in a joking way, nudging them to hop on in and we'd go for a little ride. No dice. Got a great laugh out of that one.

Soup bowl has been coming up empty last few visits. Nada. If you do not have gas to waste, I'd find more fertile hunting grounds. Saw Kelsey on the plains, but last time for me. Her hygiene has diminished greatly since the summer.

Later,

WT.out

Cntryboy
12-21-12, 09:42
RTFF.

On another note, you should have seen the look on the two SW's faces I pulled up to last week, over on the paraire. They went to hop in and looked at me and realized I was driving the same type car of the guy they had called, but when they saw it wasn't him driving, they 'about shit a brick. At this point, I am very aggressively, in a joking way, nudging them to hop on in and we'd go for a little ride. No dice. Got a great laugh out of that one.

Soup bowl has been coming up empty last few visits. Nada. If you do not have gas to waste, I'd find more fertile hunting grounds. Saw Kelsey on the plains, but last time for me. Her hygiene has diminished greatly since the summer.

Later,

WT. OutI haven't been out and about much lately. I have noticed that the Shannon area has pretty much dried up with all the SWs currently detained by LE. Hopefully the bridge is back in operation to get easier access to both stores. Wish Red and April were still around.

Member #5689
12-21-12, 11:43
I read the forum and have not seen any info on what or where they are, both referred to all the time but nothing other than a name. I used to assume the soup line was the see plant but now think they may be stores in an area.

Where is the soup line, and, what is the praire? Help would be appreciated.

Wildthang36
12-21-12, 14:47
I haven't been out and about much lately. I have noticed that the Shannon area has pretty much dried up with all the SWs currently detained by LE. Hopefully the bridge is back in operation to get easier access to both stores. Wish Red and April were still around.Yes sir CntryBoy, I do as well. The bridge is back open, but pickins are slim. Kelsey is no longer on my list, but I did get two texts from her today. Passed to make the trip to the other end of the line and nada. Cold weather must have got the soup all gobbled up already. Wish there was some action to be had, because I sure need it.

WT out

Wildthang36
12-21-12, 14:49
No Soup for you!

The info is in the forum previous posts. I know, I have seen it.

See my previous posts about lack of actionable intel. I have put my intel in the vault for the time being.

WT

Wildthang36
12-21-12, 15:02
20 some posts and 2-3 with possible valid info. The girls I use are usually a little above mid-tier and wouldn't think of giving them up to someone has not made worthwhile contributions to the hobby. I have worked hard to develop my leads, and for the while, I will keep them to myself.

Bchluvr- thanks for the. I actually, by happenstance, met the owner of the phone. I had seen her before and now she knows who I was when she hung up on me. Maybe it will make hooking up with Brit a little easier. With that said, haven't hit on much in that area in a while. ]

Gray Rider
12-21-12, 20:53
RTFF.

Later,

WT. OutWT,

Sorry to read that about Kelsey. She is one of the most attractive SW's I have come across and also has a very good attitude. Have you had any luck getting up with either one of the girls I pmed you about? Feel free to pm me if you would rather. Probably won't get back to that area until mid-Jan. Will report my findings.

Wildthang36
12-23-12, 12:51
WT, Sorry to read that about Kelsey. She is one of the most attractive SW's I have come across and also has a very good attitude. Have you had any luck getting up with either one of the girls I pmed you about? Feel free to pm me if you would rather. Probably won't get back to that area until mid-Jan. Will report my findings.GR,

I haven't. My only opp for the trip down was spent on Kelsey. I will research and give your numbers a try when I can get back to the bison. Thanks for the info, I will let you know if I connect or not.

WT

Troolio5
12-23-12, 13:50
I haven't been following my hobby for quite sometime now, that Was until the other day I found one that has brought me back lnto the hobby. That would be brittany. My old my what a catch. Looking foward to seeing her again. There hopefully will be more to post.

Scorpio Master
12-24-12, 01:26
I have been told that Kelsey has sticky fingers. My last visit with her I had a mp3 player in my cup holder that sits between the back seat. She put her clothes in my back seat before getting down to buisness. After we were done I notice it was missing and started searching the back seat looking for it. Out of nowhere she pulls it out saying she found it under her seat. As always have to remember not to leave anything valueable sitting around.

Was able to meet Brittany once touring the soap factory. Have toured the area several times after with no luck. She did give me her number and her aunts number but had no luck with either. It is a bit or a ride to tour the soup and even if not finding anything Kelsey will most of the time answer her phone but the same thing over and over even gets old.

Wildthang36
12-25-12, 21:54
Made the trip to no avail. No Brit to be found. Did find Shelby, but not my style. Took her to the store and dropped her back off. Donated five just as a courtesy. I was not interested but in only one person today and I did not find her.

WT

Cntryboy
12-26-12, 19:11
Made the long trek down to the soup line during lunch and came up with ZERO. No SWers at the soup line or around the shannon area. Don't know if I'll make the long drive again unless I have some solid contact down there. Hope some of you are having better luck.

CNTRY

Troolio5
12-27-12, 06:57
Don't know? Did not find and e one either cntry. Seams every ones on vacation.

Wildthang36
12-27-12, 17:58
The first part of the 2nd / 4th week of the month are the best. Govt checks and EBT cards are recharged around the 1st / 15th of the month. Everyone else has money and food, but they go through it in about a week. Good luck.

Wildthang36
12-28-12, 18:14
Made the loop again today while I had a few spare hours. Nothing. The soup bowl is empty; dry, I mean. I haven't hit on much there in a few weeks. Talent has disappeared. Maybe the new year will bring fresh talent. Gas is high, inflation looms and the price keeps going up. Soon, it will not be worth the drive for an empty bowl. Need to find another provider or another hobby.

Good luck,

WT

Wildthang36
12-30-12, 20:40
Made to morning trip and the afternoon trip. Nothing much to speak of. Angela, Shelby, Bobbie Jo. All very weathered and not the kind you'd take to mama. I passed on all accounts. Not worth the effort or $$. Drove on over to the new bridge and nothing there either. Tried some new digits I have and even they came up dry! Cold weather must have them hibernating.

WT

Wildthang36
12-31-12, 17:57
Nada. On down the road aways I see a thin walker crossing a field. I look hard to see where she is going. I see an old run down house and decide to make a trail out there. I find Rose. Slim, saggy tits, hairy pussy and willing. Told me to hurry up and let her in the car before her 'ol man came home. We high-tailed it back out the makeshift driveway I came down and went to a spot. I am not sure how long she has been up to the game, but seemed a little inexperienced to me. Asked how much I pay, if I had a spot, just seemed a bit green. I opted for the safer route today, so we played show and tell. I did the nasty all over her hairy pussy. She did do a good job of ball licking and sucking I must admit. She could have been cute w / o the sign of the rock.

Looked to be mid 3o's, but could have been younger. She was appreciative of the donation and as I was on a time crunch, we made it a QV.

Still nothing at the store. No one seems to have seen Brit in a few weeks. Maybe she is off somewhere getting straightened out, but I doubt it.

Good luck.

WT

Cntryboy
12-31-12, 19:48
Nada. On down the road aways I see a thin walker crossing a field. I look hard to see where she is going. I see an old run down house and decide to make a trail out there. I find Rose. Slim, saggy tits, hairy pussy and willing. Told me to hurry up and let her in the car before her 'ol man came home. We high-tailed it back out the makeshift driveway I came down and went to a spot. I am not sure how long she has been up to the game, but seemed a little inexperienced to me. Asked how much I pay, if I had a spot, just seemed a bit green. I opted for the safer route today, so we played show and tell. I did the nasty all over her hairy pussy. She did do a good job of ball licking and sucking I must admit. She could have been cute w / o the sign of the rock.

Looked to be mid 3o's, but could have been younger. She was appreciative of the donation and as I was on a time crunch, we made it a QV.

Still nothing at the store. No one seems to have seen Brit in a few weeks. Maybe she is off somewhere getting straightened out, but I doubt it.

Good luck.

WTHeard from a friend that works construction that there is a young native girl working the motels (Scotland) in Laurinburg. He did not mention when this encounter was.

Is there any action at the Hardees in Maxton?

Cntry

Troolio5
01-01-13, 05:57
Had a small dream yesterday. Pick up a bird at the soupbowl Was hanging out looked as to been rode hard and Put up wet. Provided a nice bbjcim, then went about our way. Wasnt what I really wanted but pickings were slim.

Wildthang36
01-02-13, 19:30
Have made that part of my loop for a while now. Haven't seen anything there. Ever. Thought I saw some potentials sitting by the gro store once, but they would not give me to look, so I ruled them out. Made the run this afternoon and saw two regulars at the store. Too worn for me. The girl in Laurinburg sounds promising. See if you can get some more intel and pass along. Still no Brit sightings.

WT

Wildthang36
01-24-13, 08:00
Made a quick loop x2 yesterday evening, but no talent to be found. I did find my ATF earlier in the week and had a good time as usual.

Shazz
01-29-13, 12:15
Traveling up 71 last evening I stopped at the store across from the soup plant to shake the dew. Spotted 1 SW standing on the running board of a big truck. Slender about 5'7" bare midriff hair up in a bun type deal. Went on up to Lumber Bridge and ran into Michelle behind the cafe 71. She was pretty friendly. She ask for a ride to her house but I couldn't do that because of being in a company vehicle. After a little chit-chat she offered a BBBJCIM for. 1 and I accepted. Not bad and I rate her about a 6.

Wildthang36
01-29-13, 17:43
Have not hit on much there lately. Made the trip to ILM this weekend and hit the jackpot with a tight, little, young babe. Trying to make it back, but no answer yet. May hit nam instead. It is closer and $$ I could put to good use.

Later,

WT-out

Shazz
02-05-13, 22:02
Traveled up 71 again yesterday evening and found nothing at either location. Guess it 's to close to the first of the month.

Gray Rider
02-06-13, 10:23
This is an old report due to computer problems that have recently been resolved. Crossed the prairie in route to MB on 1/20. Only saw 1 grandma near the bronze bison. Tried a couple of old numbers with no luck (big surprise). Headed on down the road to find a couple more grandmas in the soup bowl. Eventually found Nikki roasting some marshmellows. Headed to a secluded spot and received an enthusiastic CBJ (my choice). She said she had not seen Brittany lately (who knows). Wildthang, looks like you might have found her a few days after my visit. Continued south and made an enjoyable stop at the Border. Then on to MB where pickings were pretty slim also. May make another trip in about a month. Hope things will pick up before then.

GR

Wildthang36
02-06-13, 19:29
Figured if I went by and saw Britt, I'd have to stop and partake. I headed on to Wilm and had a 3. 5 hr blast with this cute little pixie down there.

Gray Rider
02-07-13, 04:03
Figured if I went by and saw Britt, I'd have to stop and partake. I headed on to Wilm and had a 3. 5 hr blast with this cute little pixie down there.Sounds like you made the right decision. If you did not get lucky and see Britt, you probably would not have had much to choose from. I sometimes take 17 through Wilm in route to MB. There always seems to be some action on Market, but you almost need eyes in the back of your head. If you have a number for the little Pixie and would like to share it, please send me a pm. Don't know if you ever had any success with the number I sent you a while back? I tried it when I was in the area and got her voice mail. Since I was traveling and did not have a lot of time, I did not leave a message. Also tried a number Charla gave me a while back for Britt with no success. Nikki said she does not have a number. You never know who to believe in this game.

Good luck,

GR

Wildthang36
02-08-13, 23:32
Passed through this morning on the way to Wilmington to interview a super sweet, petite and sexy provider. No activity in the soup line. Swung by on the way back about 630 pm Saw several over weight ones hanging out and flicking their BIC. Nothing I would be interested in. On the side path on the road that runs perpendicular to the soup line, I did see one standing in the path. Was hoping it was Britt, but I was spent from thew 2hr with my other ATF so I kept going. Had to splain to momma already why I was two hrs overdue. Thanks for a local on this forum for directing me to her. Tightest pussy I have ever had.

Shazz
02-12-13, 14:56
Stopped at the little store across from the plant and spotted 3 hanging around. An older one who said she was Darlene was up close to the store and I spoke with her a few minutes on the way out. She'd apparently been rode hard and put up wet (litterly considering last night weather). She had terriblely rotten teeth and enough dirt under her fingernails to grow a garden, No way with her. Also saw a fairly cute slim younger girl with short reddish brown hair that looked more white than Indian. She walked off before I could get away from Darlene. Didn't get a good look at the 3rd. Left the area and went on up to LB and found Tiffany behind the store. She had a fairly decent figure and supprisingly white teeth and a pierced tongue. I was going to take her up on her offer for BBBJ for. 1 but my spot was blocked by a big truck. We talked a few minutes as I was trying to come up with a plan B when someone she knew drove up and she ended up leaving with her. Oh well! As the world turns. I'll try again next week.

Cntryboy
02-18-13, 18:24
Last week I made the long trek down to the soup store and ran into Crystal after doing a couple laps from the soup store into town. I asked her if she has seen Brittany around and she mentioned that she has and will take me to her. Got to the residence Brittany was staying at and Crystal ran up to the door and waved me in. Got to meet Brit, wow she's a good looking girl. Got to play with her for awhile until it was time to get to work. Tried calling the number I got for her but some guy answered and said she wasnt around. WT, I see why she is one of your ATFs.

Today I made another drive south. No luck around the shannon area and caught up with Nikki at the store past the river towards town. We went to a secluded spot and got a CBJ from her. No contact info for Nikki at this time but she said she'll be out the rest of the week. It was about mid morning when I got to the soup store. Lots of mileage and fuel but finally score down south.

Cboy

Gray Rider
02-19-13, 01:21
Last week I made the long trek down to the soup store and ran into Crystal after doing a couple laps from the soup store into town. I asked her if she has seen Brittany around and she mentioned that she has and will take me to her. Got to the residence Brittany was staying at and Crystal ran up to the door and waved me in. Got to meet Brit, wow she's a good looking girl. Got to play with her for awhile until it was time to get to work. Tried calling the number I got for her but some guy answered and said she wasnt around. WT, I see why she is one of your ATFs.

Today I made another drive south. No luck around the shannon area and caught up with Nikki at the store past the river towards town. We went to a secluded spot and got a CBJ from her. No contact info for Nikki at this time but she said she'll be out the rest of the week. It was about mid morning when I got to the soup store. Lots of mileage and fuel but finally score down south.

CboyGood report Cboy, glad to hear Brittany is still around. I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting her although I've tried a couple of times. Heading that way in a couple of weeks. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Keep the good reports coming!

GR

Wildthang36
02-19-13, 19:39

CboyGood someone is hooking up with her. Wish it were me.

Wildthang36
02-22-13, 23:15
Thanks to some actionable and up-to-date intel from a SM, I found my girl. Made the call to advise when I'd be coming and was told she'd be there. We had to drive about 12 miles to pick her up and return, but it was worth it. Got back to the place after a short detour to a friends house and went to her room. Got naked and she didn't waste any time going to town on my boy. After a good effort there, I rolled her over and went to town on those perky little tits all while she stroked her kitty, getting it to purring for me. After I tired of the licking and sucking, if there is truly such a tiring, I covered up and went on a missionary romp. She asked me if I were going to fuck the hell out of her and I replied that I was going to try my best. After about 3-4 minutes I could feel her warming up really nicely, but had to do a quick inspection to make sure her monthly friend wasn't home and she wasn't. A few more minutes and I asked her to lay over the huge teddy bear she had in the corner, this would allow me to hit it from behind. She willingly cooperated and I dove in head first and very deep. She accommodated me by arching up high and pushing back hard on me. I told her I wanted to get close, pull out, uncover and spray her face. She looked at me with wanting eyes and smiled. As I got close, I straddled her and dity until closer, I gave her the 2 sec warning and she opened her mouth. After I loaded about two shots inside, she began thrashing like a vampire just hit with Holy Water as the rest of my load covered her tits. What a sight. She jumped up from the bed, ran to the bathroom, gagging and spit it out. I asked what was the problem, it was only cum. She has told me before how good it tastes, so I had been saving a good size meal for her. Kind of disappointing.

Now that I know where she is and can find her with ease, I am getting the appetite for some new love. She is changing and the habit is beginning to show; to me at least. She is kind of jerky, her charm is disappearing and now seems to crave the rock more that anything else. I have noticed that she becomes aggressive, not particularly toward me, but to others in her presence after hitting it up. Worries me for her, her skill set and her future. Hopefully she will get out, but I doubt it.

OK-UPDATE on the soup line.

5 guys picked up one of the girls and took her to an undisclosed location. They raped her, robbed her (of very little most likely) , beat her to a pulp, cut her hair off and left her for dead. She spent 3-4 days in the hospital. The action at the line will prob be non-existent for a while. I know Britt said many of the girls are working other areas. I am guessing they will be back soon enough, although she is the only worth picking up, unless some new talent develops.

Stay safe, protect yourself at all times and most of all, have fun.

WT-out!

Shazz
02-27-13, 23:33
Rode thur the area Monday evening. Nasty old Darlene / Charlene was in the lot of the store and two other ladies were working the side street. Didn't get a good look at them as I was running late and in a little hurry. Nothing at LB.

Gray Rider
03-05-13, 02:12
Rode through the soup line Sun. Afternoon and found two or three soups of the day, but none I had a taste for. Continued north and found Nana and Shana at the store nearest the bronze bison. Took Nana for a nice ride in the country and received a very enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She is a clean and attractive thirty-something with exceptional skills who really seems to enjoy what she does. This was my second encounter with her and I would not hesitate for a third one. Highly recomend taking her for a ride if you come across her.

GR

Wildthang36
03-05-13, 08:18
Rode through the soup line Sun. Afternoon and found two or three soups of the day, but none I had a taste for. Continued north and found Nana and Shana at the store nearest the bronze bison. Took Nana for a nice ride in the country and received a very enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She is a clean and attractive thirty-something with exceptional skills who really seems to enjoy what she does. This was my second encounter with her and I would not hesitate for a third one. Highly recomend taking her for a ride if you come across her.

GRGood to know there is still some action on the plains. I had her number ffom a SM, but when I called it, there didn't seem to be too much interest. I guess she could have been a little suspicious since we had never met. Thanks for posting.

WT

Wildthang36
03-05-13, 23:31
On out of town business, I made a 20 mile detour to locate my babe, Britt. Made a call to locate her and the person on the phone wanted me to come by and she'd take me to her. I inquired to her whereabouts and discerned that I knew the location. Taking me to her is a ploy to separate me from a hamilton for the finding service. The location was quite complicated to get to, but I was successful. I pulled up and got out and went to the door. I knocked and waited a few minutes, my current ATF came to the door and greeted me with a huge smile and a seductive glance of those baby browns. She went in and came back out in just a few and we were on our way. I advised that I was on the job and this time would have to be a hit and run with no stop at the friends house. Well as her luck would have it, I took a brief wrong turn and went by the friends house. She asked and I stopped in for to make a quick visit. We went to our spot, but the concealment had been removed. We backed up into a little nook and parked. She got out and got naked, I stripped in the car and she got back in with those perky nipples and shaved kitty. Problem; using my monger security senses, I discarded my last two skins the week prior and forgot to get more for this encounter. What a shame. I gave her some loving on the nape of the neck and worked my way down to those A+/B cups and licked and sucked the hell out of them. She knows her playing with herself is something I like and I didn't even have to ask. She was working it good and deep by inserting those long slender fingers all the way up in her small slit. I could tell she was into it as she was layed way back in the seat, eyes closed and smiling. I asked her if it was feeling good and she let out a slight, but perceivable mmmm hhhmmmmm, dam that got my cock hard. I DITY for a few while I watched and then moved into position for a energetic BBBJ. She tried hard to DT it but just wasnt happening. I pulled her head and pushed in deeper w / o complaint. She was trying. I almost lost it deep in her throat but held back. I told her I wanted to go inside her and she told me it would cost me. She was willing to take it BB and I was wanting to terribly. I took those words literally and used some critical thinking skills using the BIG head and steered clear. I rubbed my dick all over the outside of her wet and glistenting pussy. I chanced to stick my little head just inside the front door and backed out, would have loved it, but just couldn't take that chance although she was willing. My thought for the day-if she was willing for me to for a few dollars more, then someone else probably already had. After a terrific show, I asked her to stretch it open for me and she obliged. I felt my urge coming and I let it loose, drenching her gaping and light pink pussy with my hot and slimy love. She commented on how hot and how much volume it was. I told her I had been saving up just for her. We quickly cleaned up and I took her back and dropped her off, all the while wishing I had an hour with her. I arrived back at work an hour late, but no one the wiser. See my last post-see is very cool when not high. I asked her if she were fucked up last time I came by and she stared that she had been up for two w / o sleep and that she was very tired. I will recant my last assessment that I might not be seeing her any more. I have earlier this morning set up a date with my Thur ATF, in Wilmington. I do not report on her as requested, but she it fine, young and VERY tight. Stay safe my friends. WT-out!

LexintonLuther
03-06-13, 23:21
On out of town business, I made a 20 mile detour to locate my babe, Britt. Made a call to locate her and the person on the phone wanted me to come by and she'd take me to her. I inquired to her whereabouts and discerned that I knew the location. Taking me to her is a ploy to separate me from a hamilton for the finding service. The location was quite complicated to get to, but I was successful. I pulled up and got out and went to the door. I knocked and waited a few minutes, my current ATF came to the door and greeted me with a huge smile and a seductive glance of those baby browns. She went in and came back out in just a few and we were on our way. I advised that I was on the job and this time would have to be a hit and run with no stop at the friends house. Well as her luck would have it, I took a brief wrong turn and went by the friends house. She asked and I stopped in for to make a quick visit. We went to our spot, but the concealment had been removed. We backed up into a little nook and parked. She got out and got naked, I stripped in the car and she got back in with those perky nipples and shaved kitty. Problem; using my monger security senses, I discarded my last two skins the week prior and forgot to get more for this encounter. What a shame. I gave her some loving on the nape of the neck and worked my way down to those A+/B cups and licked and sucked the hell out of them. She knows her playing with herself is something I like and I didn't even have to ask. She was working it good and deep by inserting those long slender fingers all the way up in her small slit. I could tell she was into it as she was layed way back in the seat, eyes closed and smiling. I asked her if it was feeling good and she let out a slight, but perceivable mmmm hhhmmmmm, dam that got my cock hard. I DITY for a few while I watched and then moved into position for a energetic BBBJ. She tried hard to DT it but just wasnt happening. I pulled her head and pushed in deeper w / o complaint. She was trying. I almost lost it deep in her throat but held back. I told her I wanted to go inside her and she told me it would cost me. She was willing to take it BB and I was wanting to terribly. I took those words literally and used some critical thinking skills using the BIG head and steered clear. I rubbed my dick all over the outside of her wet and glistenting pussy. I chanced to stick my little head just inside the front door and backed out, would have loved it, but just couldn't take that chance although she was willing. My thought for the day-if she was willing for me to for a few dollars more, then someone else probably already had. After a terrific show, I asked her to stretch it open for me and she obliged. I felt my urge coming and I let it loose, drenching her gaping and light pink pussy with my hot and slimy love. She commented on how hot and how much volume it was. I told her I had been saving up just for her. We quickly cleaned up and I took her back and dropped her off, all the while wishing I had an hour with her. I arrived back at work an hour late, but no one the wiser. See my last post-see is very cool when not high. I asked her if she were fucked up last time I came by and she stared that she had been up for two w / o sleep and that she was very tired. I will recant my last assessment that I might not be seeing her any more. I have earlier this morning set up a date with my Thur ATF, in Wilmington. I do not report on her as requested, but she it fine, young and VERY tight. Stay safe my friends. WT-out!Sir WT,

Awesome work mate, this makes me want to make more out of town trips.

Lex

Wildthang36
03-07-13, 15:46
Made the trip with one days notice. Decided to skip the trip to Wilmington as I will get there soon enough. Found my ATF with another dude. He was overweight, and there only there to look, smoke and hope. She rushed me between him and a shower. I got a little miffed as she was definitely not into me today. I met the unrelated cousin today, a tight, firm see cup, soon to be 18 why / o. Dam I'd like to have had that, but not on the menu. Everyone there but me was partying so I knew I'd be a while. Made two trips to the store and friends house. Got back and got it on with my girl. Went to the back room, got naked and skipped the BBBJ and went right to the main event. I took her a toy this time and got to use it on her. She squirmed and giggled like a little child. I think that was a first for her. Started out with a quick try with mish then I had her do the reverse cowgirl and woah what sight. I had just JO this morning, so I knew it'd be a while before I went. She rode it hard and really worked those hips in to me. Finally I began to see her while silky cream coating my covered shaft. After we tired of that position, I had her roll over and lay flat on the bed while I tore it up from behind. I poured a little slippery stuff on her ass and fingered her pussy and stuck my thumb in her ass. I also used my cock to smear it up and down her asshole and ****. She cautioned me about not inserting my man in the wrong hole. She began complaining that I was fucking her to death. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back hard and rode her like a cowboy on a bucking bull. I knew she had to get back to the other room, because the guy there was dropping lots of cash and I didn't want to interfere there so I pulled the cover off and covered her ass and hole with my cream. That was a long shot, the longest I have had in a while. We shared a quick shower and I departed. A little pissed, I left w / o paying the other half and she was too fucked up to notice. Talked to the mom of the house and she is recruiting me some more talent. Can't wait to make the next trip.

Anyway, I love a place like this where one can come and write about this fantasy that is so unbelievable that it has to be made up. I have a good imagination, but not quite as good as others.

Stay safe. WT. Out!

RollingDirty
03-11-13, 17:50
After hearing so much from fellow truckers I made the detour off 95 to Maxton early Sunday morning. It was probably 0200 when I rolled into town, not having any clue where the little truck stop across from the soup plant was I ended up riding around for a while before finally finding it. Two other trucks were already parked in the small lot but I managed to squeeze along side one or basically create my own spot. The only thing that was out were 4 crack monkeys that knocked on my door multiple times. These women were so bad I would give up the hobby before letting any of them in my truck. Frustrated, I rolled down to the Hardees which I noticed had truck parking out back only to come up empty all was quiet (usually the women know to come to the parked trucks).

Not sure if I'll make the detour again I was rather disappointed with the selection but it was late.

If anybody knows of a parking spot for an 18 wheeler where there is some good action feel free to PM me, I really should have been better prepared I know.

Be safe and watch your six gents,

R D

Scorpio Master
03-14-13, 23:17
Made the trip to the soup plant and the loop around cafe 71 with no luck. Not too long ago if one spot was dead you could drive to the other spot and find something. Both places have been dried up the past several trips. Hit the Fayetteville tracks with nothing out. Hopefully with the weather getting warmer the swers will come back out and play.

RollingDirty
03-17-13, 19:19
I gave Maxton another try early this morning.

I rolled in about 0130 and went straight to Hardees. At about 0200 or so give or take came the first knock on the door.

It was a taller, slender WSW that really wasn't that bad looking at all but she was really wired on something. Based on past experience when a SW is that tweaked out more times than not it is going to be a waste of time and money so I sent her on her way. I'd say she was in her mid 20's at best, again she really wasn't that bad looking.

The second knock came about 0330 from another WSW that was about 100lbs over the limit she was a big woman!

She gave me the sob story about being out of gas and out of money blah blah blah. She got sent along without a donation as well I just wasn't that horny to do a big mama.

It wasn't long after she left Uncle LEO made his first stop of the night. He rolled thru the back lot and spot lighted all the trucks then parked out in front of he Food Lion for a good half an hour or so. After seeing that I gave up and went to bed.

Hopefully you regulars will do better than I did, Maxton is now scratched off my list.

R D

Shazz
03-19-13, 11:08
On my weekly trip up 71 I passed a completely empty soup bowl but on up in LB I found Brittney at the store across from the chicken plant. She was a tall slender girl probably about 40. She offered to take me on a guided tour down the nature trail behind the store for. 2. I advised her I only pay. 1 for such entertainment and off we went down the trail where I saw a couple of saggy small be's and a tight beaver. After a little titty play, a little stinky finger and BBBJCIM the trip was over. Because of a good attitude and a little extra play I came up with. 15. I'll see what's there next Monday.

Wildthang36
03-19-13, 18:51
On my weekly trip up 71 I passed a completely empty soup bowl but on up in LB I found Brittney at the store across from the chicken plant. She was a tall slender girl probably about 40. She offered to take me on a guided tour down the nature trail behind the store for. 2. I advised her I only pay. 1 for such entertainment and off we went down the trail where I saw a couple of saggy small be's and a tight beaver. After a little titty play, a little stinky finger and BBBJCIM the trip was over. Because of a good attitude and a little extra play I came up with. 15. I'll see what's there next Monday.Got me a potential lined up when I get time to make it down that way. May be a week or two, but will post the details. I have been using the finds to create a network of people to call to "find" someone to my liking when the usual girls are not out. Has worked once, but I now have a more cooperative and motivated locator. Can't wait to see what she has "found" for me to dream about.

Sounds exciting, but all of this fiction makes me dream sweet dreams at night.

Scorpio Master
04-02-13, 15:11
Did the soup cafe 71 run without a single SW out. Seems this area has dryed up.

Shazz
04-02-13, 21:42
Did the soup cafe 71 run without a single SW out. Seems this area has dryed up.Went thur the area about dinner time last night and old Shelia was out back of the store. She came over to my car and tried to talk up some business but she was high. I passed on her. Also saw 1 hanging out at the corner at the store across from the soup plant. She looked kinda rough as I went by. Went up the road and turned around to go back and get a better look and she was gone.

Shazz
04-30-13, 14:37
Ran up 71 yesterday evening and saw 1 SW in the parking lot of the store across from the soup plant. She was engaged in conversation with a trucker but did wave as I went by. Went on up to LB and there was nothing at the café. Proceeded on to my destination and after completing my work I decided to back track rather than taking my regular route home. I found Brittany hanging out at the café but after my last experience with her I decided to pass and went on back to the soup plant area. Crystal and Charlotte were hanging out in the parking lot. Crystal came over to talk but a few minutes later some guy came up and leaned against the wall close to my car and glanced my way a couple of times. Did know what he was there for so I decided to call it a night and headed home. They are still around.

Scorpio Master
05-02-13, 16:25
Made the loop behind Cafe 71 with nothing out then drove to get soup. There is one a little on the heavy side on my first past. Second pass something more interesting was out wearing a orange shirt with light brown brunette hair pulled up. Hopped in and realize it was Brittany. She hasn't been out in the area for a while according to her. Went to her spot, short but nice BBBJ then cfs. Gave her 30, trip to get her meds and a stop at county line before droping her off at the path behind the store across from the soup plant.

Wildthang36
05-02-13, 20:47
Made the loop behind Cafe 71 with nothing out then drove to get soup. There is one a little on the heavy side on my first past. Second pass something more interesting was out wearing a orange shirt with light brown brunette hair pulled up. Hopped in and realize it was Brittany. She hasn't been out in the area for a while according to her. Went to her spot, short but nice BBBJ then cfs. Gave her 30, trip to get her meds and a stop at county line before droping her off at the path behind the store across from the soup plant.Way to go man. I have been looking for her for a month now. Have always had a good time with her and enjoyed her company and conversation. She is always as happy to see me as I am to see her. She is a real sweetheart. I did hook up with a friend of hers last week, through an unrelated connection. Her friend was visiting, so FS was not available, but I will be heading down that way tomorrow as she called me today looking for a ride. BUT, now that Brit has resurfaced, I will be on the prowl for her. She is always a good time, reliable and no games. I have had a few experiences in the vicinity and another in the nam, but not too much to report on. Thanks for the post.

Wildthang36
05-04-13, 14:59
Way to go man. I have been looking for her for a month now. Have always had a good time with her and enjoyed her company and conversation. She is always as happy to see me as I am to see her. She is a real sweetheart. I did hook up with a friend of hers last week, through an unrelated connection. Her friend was visiting, so FS was not available, but I will be heading down that way tomorrow as she called me today looking for a ride. BUT, now that Brit has resurfaced, I will be on the prowl for her. She is always a good time, reliable and no games. I have had a few experiences in the vicinity and another in the nam, but not too much to report on. Thanks for the post.I was heading to the soup line when my phone kept ringing. Thinking it was my last disappointment, I decided not to answer. After a soup loop and and no success, I decided to answer so I called back. My baby, Brit answered. She was hoarse and I did not recognize her. Actually, I had spoken to her the day before thinking it was someone else. She wanted me to come by and I convinced her to meet me out on the road. This way I would not have to pay an add'l room fee. She met me and brought a friend along. To get to the point, it was go here, go there now here. Dropped the friend off after I took them both to get food and them to the store. I wasted 2. 5 hrs on a half-assed FS. She was down me for setting up FS with other providers in the area, WTF. We finally got together and she was acting very peculiar. I was covered and steered away from the BJ. As I dove in deep and she acted like it was hurting her, not her normal behavior, I noticed some unusual bumps in her nether regions. I pulled out, uncovered and left my biological finger print on her creamy womanhood. As reported before, her behavior is becoming more and more neurotic. I might see her one more time, maybe not. AS we went from spot to spot at her direction, I noticed the same vehicle in the area several times and she commented on it. When I let her out, he was following close behind and she jumped right in. Now going to give me hell for being with other women, huh. Before the day was up I got a call from the contact with the room. I didn't answer, but I think she wants to convince me that I owe her something. I think not.

Thanks Mr Scorp for your previous post. The intel really didn't help me make contact, but it did get me into the neighborhood and sped up the connection process. Stay safe and watch your 6.

WT-out!

Cntryboy
05-05-13, 10:01
I was heading to the soup line when my phone kept ringing. Thinking it was my last disappointment, I decided not to answer. After a soup loop and and no success, I decided to answer so I called back. My baby, Brit answered. She was hoarse and I did not recognize her. Actually, I had spoken to her the day before thinking it was someone else. She wanted me to come by and I convinced her to meet me out on the road. This way I would not have to pay an add'l room fee. She met me and brought a friend along. To get to the point, it was go here, go there now here. Dropped the friend off after I took them both to get food and them to the store. I wasted 2. 5 hrs on a half-assed FS. She was down me for setting up FS with other providers in the area, WTF. We finally got together and she was acting very peculiar. I was covered and steered away from the BJ. As I dove in deep and she acted like it was hurting her, not her normal behavior, I noticed some unusual bumps in her nether regions. I pulled out, uncovered and left my biological finger print on her creamy womanhood. As reported before, her behavior is becoming more and more neurotic. I might see her one more time, maybe not. AS we went from spot to spot at her direction, I noticed the same vehicle in the area several times and she commented on it. When I let her out, he was following close behind and she jumped right in. Now going to give me hell for being with other women, huh. Before the day was up I got a call from the contact with the room. I didn't answer, but I think she wants to convince me that I owe her something. I think not.

Thanks Mr Scorp for your previous post. The intel really didn't help me make contact, but it did get me into the neighborhood and sped up the connection process. Stay safe and watch your 6.

WT-out!Good to hear you both met up with Britt. Drove south to the soup store this am and nada. Drove the loop at the 71 Cafe and didn't see anything either. Was hoping to at least run into Kelsey around the Cafe but didn't pan out. I'd stay up north but can not find any street action. Might have to try some of the BP girls.

Cntry

Wildthang36
05-08-13, 17:34
Got about halfway there and said, fuck this. I am not keeping up an SW that can't be respectful. I am not driving almost an hour to be talked down to and various comments made about how I under pay. Hell I pay a gracious plenty and always leave them wanting more. Judging by some of the comments here on her rates, I am paying way too much. Anyway. I may hook up with her another time. I was running way short on time and had I hit her up, I would not have made my late afternoon appt.

Stay safe guys!

WT-out!

Scorpio Master
05-10-13, 00:49
Around Cafe 71 saw lemondrop. Very very old worn out swer. Might have seen Kelsey in another vechile but was moving too fast to be sure. Drove out to get soup hoping to find Brit but there were three others out however wasn't interested in any of them. Went ahead a hit the fayetteville streets with the same luck there.

Shazz
05-19-13, 18:03
Cruising down 71 Fri nite I found Brittany behind café 71. BBBJCIM for. 1. Better than the last time I saw her. BIG license check set up between the café and LB. Must have been 12 leo cars at least. Cruised on down to the soup plant. Several yard birds out but I was pretty well drained so I kept going.

Wildthang36
05-20-13, 07:39
Made it back one more time. She jumps in the car demanding money. I drive off with the door still open and her hanging out, she pulls herself in and we head on to the spot. Made it sort of a quickie since I was in a hurry and discussed our last experience and how I might not be making the trip much longer.

She is a little more personable this time and asks if I will take her to get food afterwards. I agree and take her to the store and ask her to pick me up a drink and some chips and a pizza for herself. She brings back a drink and a chix breast for me paid for out of her money. That was a nice change up. Dropped her back off at the store and headed to the hill.

Stay safe!

Wildthang36
05-25-13, 09:18
Seems the lurkers in here (you know the ones that take but never give) are reporting back to the providers on the contents of the posts, embellishing and down right sensationalizing it. I do not understand why someone would go back to a provider and turn the things said in here around and potentially misrepresent. Don't you have anything better to do? Enough said. Later.

Cntryboy
05-27-13, 00:02
Seems the lurkers in here (you know the ones that take but never give) are reporting back to the providers on the contents of the posts, embellishing and down right sensationalizing it. I do not understand why someone would go back to a provider and turn the things said in here around and potentially misrepresent. Don't you have anything better to do? Enough said. Later.I have always held back on giving out info just because of those people you mentioned. We spend hours and $$ to find SW / Providers and they take and do not give back. Thanks for your reports WT.

Cboy

Shazz
05-29-13, 20:31
Cruised 71 by the soup plant and on up to café 71 about 5:30. 6:00 tues evening and back again about 10:00. Both places bone dry both times.

Scorpio Master
05-29-13, 22:47
Hit the Cafe 71 and soup this past Sunday morning on my way out of town only seeing one thick SW at the soup plant. Coming back today saw about three at the soup not to my liking. There were two girls who walked to the county line store from the street across from the soup plant and back that I wish were working. They never game me that "look" and didn't see them talk to anyone who was out there.

As far as members ratting out to the providers it happened to me twice. Lucky for me it was two good reviews and one liked it so much she printed it off. I am very careful about posting because even a below average provider can be a last resort when nothing is out there. Will post a bad review on someone that I know I don't plan on ever picking up again. The purpose of this board is to help each other out but we all know people will stab you in the back when you are not looking.

News Man
06-24-13, 20:44
Is Maxton quiet until soup season (colder weather) , or are there summer dreams available?

Shazz
06-29-13, 23:11
Is Maxton quiet until soup season (colder weather) , or are there summer dreams available?My recent sightings have been in the early evening just about dark. Usually 2-3 out.

Shazz
07-30-13, 01:05
Made the soup loop early this evening. Nothing at café 71. Cruised on down to the soup plant area to the gas station / store. On the first loop around the block I spotted a tall girl standing in the lot of a business behind the gas station. Pulled into the gas station and parked near the phone to see if she would stroll over. Along came a dark SUV and she jumped in and left the area. Cruised on down to the next store, County Line I believe and nothing there. Went back to the soup plant and made the loop and there was the tall girl talking to some guy that was walking by. Pulled into the store and parked. Along came a little spinner who said her name was Crystal and that she was up for anything; BJ, pussy, ass. Passed on her. Made the loop again and there she was by herself so I pulled in to talk. This girl was a thirtyish WSW about a 6-7 on the scale and said she is not usually there much and stays away from the other girls in the area and was trying to get some money to get a phone card. She seemed to have a nice personality so I said I would allow her the opportunity to earn a few bucks. Agreed on a BBJ for. 1. She needs to work on her skills some. It was more HJ than BJ and no CIM but she worked on it until completion. She thanked me for the donation and I left. I guess I'd give her another try if no one else is around. Maybe I can help her learn a little better technique. LOL Oh yeah-she said her name was Carla and she lives down in Maxton.

Member #1052
08-04-13, 23:36
Hey guys. Posting through next week and since I've have better soup here than at Pedro's, I'm thinking about rerouting my trip. Is there a hotel in Maxton? I've been burned too many times to go to their place and I don't know if I can keep the soup hot and fresh all the way to Lumberton.

Thanks and happy hunting.

Honestashol

Scorpio Master
08-09-13, 20:46
I don't know if there are any hotels in Maxton. If you go west on 74 about 10min from the Maxton exit where the Walmart is there are several hotels at that exit. Also you can go south on 71 to Red Springs there is at least one there.

Shazz
08-14-13, 21:42
On my weekly Monday evening run I pulled into café 71 and as pulling in I see a guy chasing a pickup truck that was quickly leaving the area. I later found out that the guy had spotted his wife in the truck with some guy. Don't know if she was working the lot there or was just out fouling around with some guy while hubby was at work. Anyway a little while later LEO pulled in and went inside. I finished my dinner and went on down to the soup plant area. Found Gwen on the side street behind the store. BBBJ for. 1. Looks 6-6. 5 skill 5.

Shazz
09-04-13, 14:57
Made the soup run yesterday evening. Nothing at café 71. Found Rose on the road behind the store across from the soup plant. Got a BBBJ for. 1 from a 38 yr. Old spinner.

Scorpio Master
09-09-13, 01:41
Made the loop behind Cafe 71 and spotted at least three WSW hanging around the gas station down from the bridge. There was a girl in a dress walking with a guy who was riding his bike all around her that caught my attention. I must have passed her about five times but she never gave me that "look" and he never separated himself from her. After they left the loop the three was not to my liking and made my way for some soup.

There was a hand full at the soup and picked up a 41yo WSW who wanted 40 for a BBBJ. Told her 20 with a possible 10 for tip. It was more like half BBBJ half handjob. Said she would not catch so I offered another 20 for FS. Put the cover on, got the job done and droped her off behind the gas station. Believe she gave me her name and offered her number but wasn't interested. Got the job done but would not repeat. Droped her off down from the other swers who knew she just made some money and one of them went running after her as she was trying to get away from them.

Shazz
09-10-13, 00:16
Monday evening run thur LB yielded nothing around café 71. Went on down to the soup plant area hoping to find Rose. No such luck. There were several SWs around the store but had a guy hanging with them. Passed on them; don't like the ones that yell out to you and walk out in front of your veh. I'll try again next week.

Wildthang36
09-19-13, 17:49
Made the loop behind Cafe 71 and spotted at least three WSW hanging around the gas station down from the bridge. There was a girl in a dress walking with a guy who was riding his bike all around her that caught my attention. I must have passed her about five times but she never gave me that "look" and he never separated himself from her. After they left the loop the three was not to my liking and made my way for some soup.

There was a hand full at the soup and picked up a 41yo WSW who wanted 40 for a BBBJ. Told her 20 with a possible 10 for tip. It was more like half BBBJ half handjob. Said she would not catch so I offered another 20 for FS. Put the cover on, got the job done and droped her off behind the gas station. Believe she gave me her name and offered her number but wasn't interested. Got the job done but would not repeat. Droped her off down from the other swers who knew she just made some money and one of them went running after her as she was trying to get away from them.Sounds like Caroline, Charlotte or what ever she is calling herself these days. I saw her once and said nada. I have passed on that ever since. Passed through about 930pm about a week or so ago. Saw a couple standing out there, maybe one younger looking one. All I could see were the legs. Thin and petite. Thought I saw a silhouette of Brittany getting into a car at County Line, but can't be sure.

Went back on another day during daylight hours. Nothing much to chose from, so I passed on it all. On down at Cafe 71, did see a potential, but she waved me off pretty quickly. Said she was not a walker. .

Good luck.

Shazz
09-29-13, 12:20

There was a hand full at the soup and picked up a 41yo WSW who wanted 40 for a BBBJ. Told her 20 with a possible 10 for tip. It was more like half BBBJ half handjob. Said she would not catch so I offered another 20 for FS. Put the cover on, got the job done and droped her off behind the gas station. Believe she gave me her name and offered her number but wasn't interested. Got the job done but would not repeat. Droped her off down from the other swers who knew she just made some money and one of them went running after her as she was trying to get away from them.Sounds like the one who told me her name was Carla; hung out around the light pole in front of the truck garage behind the soup plant store (report 210). Found Rose last Mon. Night on the road behind the store. BBBJ for. 1

Scorpio Master
10-10-13, 14:28
Ran into Brittany who is now carrying a little one inside. Hope everyone wrapped up. Other then Brit there was nothing worth picking up.

Shazz
11-12-13, 13:52
Came by Café 71 and there were a couple of girls hopping in and out of the trucks in the lot. Didn't recognize either of them. Didn't see anything down at the other store near the bridge. On down to the soup plant and found Rose on the stroll. BBBJCIM for .1. So so technique but stays with it til the job is done. This was Monday evening.

Shazz
12-03-13, 13:42
Made the soup run yesterday evening. Café 71 area was dry. On down to the soup plant and found a couple of girls bundled up on the side of the road. Found Rose on the back road. Same service as last time.

Wildthang36
02-17-14, 19:02
Since Shazz's last report, I have made numerous trips to the line. Not much to be had in the way of substance. A few old worn out regulars like Bobbi Jo, Caroline and a few others are all that is lurking. Brittany has been conspicuously absent, then again, I heard she is in a precarious way. Maybe when the warm weather returns, so will the talent.

Shazz
02-25-14, 14:08
Cruised the soup loop about 8:30 or so last evening. Saw 0 in the LB area. Finally old Darlene showed up down in the soup plant area. She said Crystal had been around some. Passed on the old gal and headed back to Chlt. Maybe some warmer dryer weather will bring some out. We'll see.

Wildthang36
02-26-14, 18:18
Cruised the soup loop about 8:30 or so last evening. Saw 0 in the LB area. Finally old Darlene showed up down in the soup plant area. She said Crystal had been around some. Passed on the old gal and headed back to Chlt. Maybe some warmer dryer weather will bring some out. We'll see.Cruised numerous times over the past 3 months and nada.

Shazz
02-27-14, 11:51
Hit the area last night between 8:30 and 9:00. Nothing in the LB area. I thought I might find a bird at Cafe' 71 since the union organizers had a big party tent set up in the truck parking area and it looked like a BBQ cooker going with lots of people around but nada. On down to the soup plant area found old Patsy (53) wandering around. Some dude wearing a hoodie was hanging close to her. Cruised on down to the county line and didn't see anything and decided to make one more loop at the soup plant before heading home. Found Deedra (?sp) on the side street. Pretty nice tits to play with and a BBBJCIM for .1 Forgot to ask about Brittney. I've never found her. Did find a Brittney up at LB last summer but I haven't seen her around in quite a while; I think she has taken up with a trucker.

SteveVaugh
02-27-14, 22:25
Cruised numerous times over the past 3 months and nada.Brittany called my phone from a 803 number back on 31 December. I was up in Philly area so had to politely decline. Not sure if it was her number or a mongers'...

Scorpio Master
03-01-14, 00:59
Brit is currently pregnant and isn't out there much right now.

Shazz
03-25-14, 13:16
Ran the soup loop last night. Up at LB Cheryl stepped out from the shadows behind Cafe' 71. Said she had been working at a mill in Lumberton but still comes out some when things are tight. Passed on her and went on down toward Maxton. Found Charlotte and another girl on the side road. Charlotte came over and leaned in the window and said she was cold and could she get in. Being the gentleman I am I said come on. She said she was staying in a motel in downtown Maxton. I didn't know there was one--there is but only about 8 rooms. Anyway she said I could see her naked if I would take her there. She's not bad looking for a street girl and is pleasant to be around. In the room she immediately stripped and I lay down on the bed for a nice BBBJ. Played with that fuzzy kitty and boobs a little. Didn't have a cover or my vitamin V so I just settled for the BJ. She wanted .3 to make the rent but I only had .24 on me so she said ok. Was little different experience but I enjoyed it.

Shazz
04-15-14, 00:27
Toured the soup loop this evening. Saw nothing at the café 71. Went by the store near the bridge and spotted 2 possibles. One yelled and waved. Couldn't get a good look at them and they were hanging with some guys in the parking lot so I just headed on down to the soup plant. Found a SW beside the store. She was a little on the chubby side but not bad with huge tits. Can't remember her name now but she said she was 31 and her mother was one of the older gals that works the area. Anyway since I was in bad need of a BJ and it was dark I went ahead and negotiated a BBBJCIM for .08. Turns out her skills were a little better than what I've been getting in that area. She even cleaned up little Shazz after she finished. Also said Brittney hasn't delivered yet.

Wildthang36
05-07-14, 19:45
Saw Brit about 3 weeks ago. Sad situation. I thought I might help her with some $ and the first thing she wanted was to go to the store. Wearing turned down jeans, no maternity clothes. Sprung for some food at Hardees. Seemed to make her happy.

She is sweet and I like being around her, but a little disappointing.

SteveVaugh
06-19-14, 19:05
After reading WT36's report, I drove over to Patsy's place with some clothes, Patsy denied knowing where Brit lived. In the meanwhile, she tried hooking me up with Bobby Jo. I wasn't in the mood for a flute session with Jo so, I left. Any word on Brit??

Wildthang36
06-27-14, 06:54
After reading WT36's report, I drove over to Patsy's place with some clothes, Patsy denied knowing where Brit lived. In the meanwhile, she tried hooking me up with Bobby Jo. I wasn't in the mood for a flute session with Jo so, I left. Any word on Brit??Yeah, I think they parted ways a while back. Last I heard, Brit was shacked up with a dude and Laurel Hill. That was just about 1 month ago. Surely she has dropped by now. Good heart there man. Too bad it did not come together like you had planned. Plenty of time to help her or others down that way.

I think "P" is a little psychotic. After passing through w / o stopping by to throw some $$ her way, she texts me and tells me not to come to her place again??WTF. I was on a tight schedule. Picked up Brit and hit and run.

Might check it out over the next few days!

SteveVaugh
06-27-14, 17:05
Oh I forgot to mention, "P" actually asked me if I could take her around the corner while borrowing $20 FFee for Jo, and OMFL. It ended up being a 30 minute one way drive to what ended up being a crkhse! I almost shat a brick while hoping to not pull my peace out!!

Any idea if Brit is going to be back soon? I'm getting ready to relocate somewhere in the Biblebelt and would love to see her for one last time before I leave here for good!

SV.

Yeah, I think they parted ways a while back. Last I heard, Brit was shacked up with a dude and Laurel Hill. That was just about 1 month ago. Surely she has dropped by now. Good heart there man. Too bad it did not come together like you had planned. Plenty of time to help her or others down that way.

I think "P" is a little psychotic. After passing through w / o stopping by to throw some $$ her way, she texts me and tells me not to come to her place again??WTF. I was on a tight schedule. Picked up Brit and hit and run.

Might check it out over the next few days!

Wildthang36
07-03-14, 16:01
Oh I forgot to mention, "P" actually asked me if I could take her around the corner while borrowing $20 FFee for Jo, and OMFL. It ended up being a 30 minute one way drive to what ended up being a crkhse! I almost shat a brick while hoping to not pull my peace out!!

Any idea if Brit is going to be back soon? I'm getting ready to relocate somewhere in the Biblebelt and would love to see her for one last time before I leave here for good!

SV.No idea man. I wish I did know her wherabouts and availability.

WT.

DbrownHornet
07-08-14, 20:51
I made a trip down why 71 through Maxton on my way from Fayetteville early Monday morning during the AM hours. I made at the store in front of the soup plant and spotted what looked to be a nice LSW but I kept going to make sure no LE was parked in the area. On the return up the road, I picked her up and we headed off. To make a long story short her name was Nicole and she was a sexy, petite, mid 30's MILF who was an excellent flute player. If I visited the area more often she would be a regular.

Take Care,

Shazz
07-19-14, 01:33
Traveling down 71 from Fayetteville this evening check around Café 71 and the bridge area with no sightings. Moving on down 71 about a mile or so north of Shannon just before the AME church I saw a gal with long kinky-curly real light hair standing in the driveway to what I think may be an abandoned house. As I got on down to Shannon I got to wondering if she was checking the mail box or making herself available so I turned around and rode back up and she was still standing there. It was getting dark and the traffic was steady and I had one right on my ass since I had slowed to look so I didn't pull over but went on a half mile or so to turn around and on the return trip she was gone. Well I went on down 71 almost to Red Springs and decided to back track and see if she was back--she wasn't but another gal with short dark hair was in the same place but she was waving. Went on by as traffic was behind me and turned around and came back and she was still there but had moved more into the shadows. Since I was already behind schedule and was not familiar with the area I went on my way. I also tend to shy away from those I can't see very well. I travel this route twice a week but not on Friday (filling in for one on vac.) and this is the first time I've seen any activity in this area. Don't know if this is just a Friday thing or some new business ladies. On down to the soup plant and no one was out. Hit 74 and headed home.

P.S. 71 is going to be closed Monday just before you get to soup plant. Don't know how long.

Scorpio Master
07-19-14, 18:00
Going north on 71 after leaving the gas station in Shannon after you past that church there is a house on the left side just before the curve that sits behind some trees a lady name Lemondrop stayed there and allowed all the girls out there to stay there time to time. There would be up to four girls at a time hanging by the side of the road waiting to be picked up. I've been in that house several times after picking up a swer. I heard Lemondrop moved out of there a while back and nobody has been out there. Maybe she moved back and swers will start showing up again. This area has been dead for awhile.

Shazz
07-20-14, 13:43
Going north on 71 after leaving the gas station in Shannon after you past that church there is a house on the left side just before the curve that sits behind some trees a lady name Lemondrop stayed there and allowed all the girls out there to stay there time to time. There would be up to four girls at a time hanging by the side of the road waiting to be picked up. I've been in that house several times after picking up a swer. I heard Lemondrop moved out of there a while back and nobody has been out there. Maybe she moved back and swers will start showing up again. This area has been dead for awhile.First time I've seen anyone there. Is there any time period that's better than others. Still don't like the location and traffic volume especially after dark. Is all the activity conducted on the property or do you go somewhere else? PM with specifics please.

Scorpio Master
07-20-14, 16:25
I use to go after dinner time to just before it gets dark or around midnightish. Only been in the house a couple of times, usually just go to a spot and bring them back. It's been at least five years since I've seen or heard of SW at this spot until your last post. Past by there today twice and nobody was out there or the loop behind cafe 71.

Wildthang36
07-21-14, 16:33
First time I've seen anyone there. Is there any time period that's better than others. Still don't like the location and traffic volume especially after dark. Is all the activity conducted on the property or do you go somewhere else? PM with specifics please.This area was a hot bed of activity about 2 years ago and along with this site is what lured me to the hobby. Most of the girls at that time were on the low end of the totem pole. No pun intended, but maybe some new talent has moved in. My route included a few other areas and passing through here was just incidental. I did see a nice one at the store once, but by the time I got turned around, she was gone Haven't been that way on my route in over a year or so. Looks like I may have to add it back.

Stay safe,

WT.

Shazz
07-23-14, 09:34
Rode down 71 Mon. Evening with no sightings in the Café 71 area and none in the Shannon area. On down to the soup plant area and found Nikki, a 37 yr. Old (so she said) spinner on the road in front of the soup plant. So so BJ with lots of slobber for. 07.

Scorpio Master
08-25-14, 00:02
Made the trip Sunday and found nothing at all in Maxton. On the way back made the you loop behind cafe 71 and found four. One white two gussing lumbees and none I found interesting. The forth was Kelsey who has been reported on here in the past.

PayForPlay21
09-28-14, 16:57
I am going to be in the Maxton and surrounding area all day tomorrow. Any spots you guys thing are a must check out? Message me them and I will post a report tomorrow night.

PayForPlay21
09-29-14, 22:03
Well I spent the day running around the area so I figured I would run the route 3 times. A few hours apart. The first time I started at the Soup Store around 10 am AND struck gold right away. Which I was surprised seeing it was such crappy weather. I met up with a blond named Sharleen, I'the give her a 7 on the SW scale. The damage was 25, well worth the price. She did give me some info on Brit, she said she was in the area once in a while. I finished the loop and saw nothing at all after that all the way up to the Bridge. Then I did the loop a 2 ed time a few hours later 2 ish saw one very weathered woman walking around VERY thin near Soup plant, did not stop. The third time was around 6 pm and right away was flagged down at the soup store. I stopped just to get a better look but was not planning on partaking she said her name was Crystal. I told her I was not in the mood she then said 5 bucks. Magically I was in the mood again. Went to the spot and had our fun. I drove her back to the station. So had full service for 30 $ I'the say that was a productive Dream.

PayForPlay21
10-09-14, 18:45
So felt like some soup today say a WSW named Charlie around 40 but nice body. Got a lot of useful info from her. Total damage was 60 for half and half which is 20-30 to much but the info was solid and that info was worth the difference to me. I must say one of the best BBBJ ever. Then I woke up and had to go elsewhere.

PayForPlay21
10-13-14, 21:08
Well it rained a bit today so I didn't figure I'the find anything. I am so Glad I talked myself into it. Saw Three around the soup the first was a dark Indian kind of chunky then saw a older WSW next to none other than Brittney. So I stopped the ugly old WSW tried to junp in the car but I locked her out and yelled no I want the Redhead. (Britt has Dark Red hair now BTW) Britt Jumped in and off we went. Sadly she had her annt flow in town so no FS, but I got a BBBJ for 18. To bad she is on the glass pipe.

PayForPlay21
10-14-14, 19:50
I find it suspicious that people with ZERO posts want info on girls I have seen. I do not give info to people who contribute NOTHING. Some of the SR member have contributed hundreds of reports and that's not fair to them.

Phrixxus
10-15-14, 11:53
Good reports pay4 play21. Been a whIle since I was down that way. Looks like a road trip is in order as I'm ready for a break feom the locals here.

Phrixxus.

Wildthang36
10-17-14, 17:16
Well it rained a bit today so I didn't figure I'the find anything. I am so Glad I talked myself into it. Saw Three around the soup the first was a dark Indian kind of chunky then saw a older WSW next to none other than Brittney. So I stopped the ugly old WSW tried to junp in the car but I locked her out and yelled no I want the Redhead. (Britt has Dark Red hair now BTW) Britt Jumped in and off we went. Sadly she had her annt flow in town so no FS, but I got a BBBJ for 18. To bad she is on the glass pipe.Made a midnight run, a very rare occasion, on the 10th. After a few loops and paying for some solid intelligence, I waited. I found her getting scooped up, but she recognized me and they turned around and she got out. I was in a bit of a hurry and her friend was in town, so I settled for a quickie BBBJ. Was good but way to quick. I got the low down on her current habitation locale, but haven't verified it yet. Amazingly, she is not too far from me, but I didn't ell her that. Got a good, deep and wet BBBJ. Shoveled out a little more than usual, but for her, I didn't mind. She wants off the rock, but struggles. I could see disappointment in her that she was back at it. She put things in perspective for me in a conversation we had, but I always knew it was just about the money. I hope she succeeds in getting clean, but I doubt it. Will have to look for her again when her flow is off.

Good luck out there and you porks with zero posts, I hope you get trichinosis. Do not pm me for info. Already had one request.

SteveVaugh
10-17-14, 19:55
"Trichinosis" - Bahahaha!

Unfortunately for me, its now almost a 8-10 hour drive to even get to NC!!

Made a midnight run, a very rare occasion, on the 10th. After a few loops and paying for some solid intelligence, I waited. I found her getting scooped up, but she recognized me and they turned around and she got out. I was in a bit of a hurry and her friend was in town, so I settled for a quickie BBBJ. Was good but way to quick. I got the low down on her current habitation locale, but haven't verified it yet. Amazingly, she is not too far from me, but I didn't ell her that. Got a good, deep and wet BBBJ. Shoveled out a little more than usual, but for her, I didn't mind. She wants off the rock, but struggles. I could see disappointment in her that she was back at it. She put things in perspective for me in a conversation we had, but I always knew it was just about the money. I hope she succeeds in getting clean, but I doubt it. Will have to look for her again when her flow is off.

Good luck out there and you porks with zero posts, I hope you get trichinosis. Do not pm me for info. Already had one request.