PDA

View Full Version : Maxton

Pages : 1 [2]

PayForPlay21
10-18-14, 17:31
I live like 10 min from the soup loop now. To be honest I have seen girls everyday out there at all times usually Dusk is a good time. I saw a ok looking blond walking near Red Springs but didn't stop I was in a hurry.

PayForPlay21
10-23-14, 21:38
Well the soup seems very dry and ugly lately. I have been by there almost daily sometimes more than once. And aside from some VERY weathered Indians there has been nothing of interest.

Wildthang36
10-25-14, 09:43
I live like 10 min from the soup loop now. To be honest I have seen girls everyday out there at all times usually Dusk is a good time. I saw a ok looking blond walking near Red Springs but didn't stop I was in a hurry.PM me the location. That is part of my loop.

PayForPlay21
10-28-14, 12:10
So I went through the soup last night wasted about an hour of gas. (Glad I got 35 MPG) I saw some old Indians and some fat ones. NOTHING worth spending a dime on. I do want to say one thing to everyone reading these posts. STOP ridding peoples asses! Also learn to turn off your bright lights when someone is driving towards you. You a-holes ridding peoples asses will cause an accident and I am quite sure no one wants to explain what they are doing in that area to their wife. Drive smart not like a-holes.

KnobJob
11-03-14, 11:03
Cruised through Maxton (soup plant) on Sunday and the place was dry as hell. I remember when this place was a guarantee to find a least a little something. Oh well, maybe more luck next time.

PayForPlay21
11-03-14, 18:55
Cruised through Maxton (soup plant) on Sunday and the place was dry as hell. I remember when this place was a guarantee to find a least a little something. Oh well, maybe more luck next time.Yea Sunday was the first real cold day so far also Friday all the people got their government check so they were at home getting high. Wait about a week or two and they will be right back.

Butterbean5
11-07-14, 10:49
Anyone seen Crystal lately? She's a young, petite (Lumbee) SW. Just curious, haven't been thru in awhile.

PayForPlay21
11-07-14, 12:52
Anyone seen Crystal lately? She's a young, petite (Lumbee) SW. Just curious, haven't been thru in awhile.Oh yea she's around. Little-Crystal can be found there pretty much daily. Just watch your stuff she will steal anything not nailed down.

NightTraveler
11-08-14, 03:54
I have to agree on her. She was attempting to steal my wallet or at least go through it while in motion, fortunately for me it wasn't my first time and the wallet was in a very visible spot for me to see so I told her to get her hand away or she would be walking 4 miles home. Needles to say she tried to see if anything I car was available to take. It wasn't so if I ever were to see her again I would just keep driving. Was down looking for Britt or one of the other cute WSW down there. Found nothing, cute but ended up picking up one WSW older, huge tits and terrible face. But sometimes the body can overlook the face since it's gotten to the point where its either that or a complete waste of gas. . 2 got me everything covered but opted for just head. Dropped her back off and left the area after a few loops. Wish I had seen one of your Gems. RDU has a few if you guys around here are ever up that way PM me and I might be able to hook you guys up. Love following your thread here, interesting set up around these parts.

Golgo 13
11-08-14, 17:52
After trying and failing to connect with three different new friends from BP had to go with the old stand by and made the loop by the soup plant. Saw the chunky chick who won't catch and donesn't like your hands to roam. Saw a younger indian with a nice rack get scooped before I could get there. About to think I struck out again when I saw Britt on the back loop. She hops in and away we go. You can tell she is in need so I opt for the quick BJ, she goes at it like a champ all sloppy and gagging when she tries for the dt, then says for another 2 I can try the kitty, only had 14 so she settled for that and bou was that cat tight. She already twitchy with the need but when I start pounding she bucking and tryin to grab on to anything she can hold on to. On completion and clean up decide to get the digits so whenever I strike out again I can repeat.

PsychoWard
11-09-14, 08:43
Since reading the stories about the Soup loop, I have driven by the station (the only obvious part of the loop) about 15 times. I have been very disappointed to never see anything. Until Friday night. There were two options that night. One was flashing a light at every car that came by. I actually thought it was some one on on a bicycle. I drove back around to get a better look, didn't see anything that was a must have, so I thought I would get something inside and leave, store was closed, but as I was about to leave the one with the flashlight flashed at me and walked to my passenger door and asked for a ride. I couldn't see her face well, but from what I could see, she wasn't great looking. I declined, but she was adamant that the just wanted a ride up the street. I thought maybe she was done for the night. As soon as she got in my truck she offered BBBJ for. 10. I couldn't believe it could be so cheap. I couldn't turn that down, she said she would catch for. 20. I couldn't turn that down either. Drove off to a secluded area, she went to work but wasn't successful. I will admit that I require some effort and some talent. Dropped her off, on the way she asked to use my phone. Nope.

I believe she may have been trying to go through my pockets with her free hand. But they were empty. I believe she called her self Deliliah. Or something like that. I need to figure out where else to look.

PayForPlay21
11-09-14, 13:15
Britt called me and asked me to pick her up last night, when I got there she was twitching so bad and in such a foul, I could tell I made a mistake picking her up. She just kept going on and on about how horrible men are. (GEE Thanks) had me drop her off at her cousins and said she was going to bed. (I hope she did because she was not her usual fun self) On the way out ran into Amy. (the girl who walks around on crutches) she is pretty good looking actually and seemed nice enough. Well for 20 I hit it hard. Half and half. Dropped her off and I went home.

Watch out for Charlotte the older woman with an ugly face but a nice body. She will try to play games and steal from you. (she is just as bad is crystal) As far as other "jems" aside from Britt, Amy, and one other I can't remember the name to right now. There are not a lot of lookers there. I go out there almost daily and see the same girls over and over again. Of course you can't argue with the prices. (20 is the magic number but if you have less that is ok too) so far cheapest I have had out there is 5 bucks.

Butterbean5
11-09-14, 14:29
Good advice. Thanks for the heads up guys.

PayForPlay21
11-12-14, 23:05
Nothing at the soup this afternoon. Little crystal is wanted by the po-po so good luck finding her. I did see two women one ugly one attractive walking a horse down the road, but I don't think they were working girls but it was still entertaining. I hope they were not walking him to the soup factory. Horse meat soup.

PayForPlay21
11-15-14, 21:25
Went by the soup around 7 pm and NOTHING was out there at all. Maybe better luck tomorrow.

PayForPlay21
11-22-14, 20:29
So went to the soup to pick up Brittany. (She has my number and she calls which makes it easy for me to find her. Sadly though she does not have a phone) I drove through the area. Saw Charlotte which will steal ANYTHING. (She stole from me a snickers bar, Cheap cologne bottle, change, and a broken pair of sunglasses.) DID NOT pick her up got Brittany went back to my place where she hung out for a few hours. 20 bucks full service on a bed. She showered up at my place, cleaned the bathroom and bedroom, then provided good service. She was in need of sleep bad. If you know her at all you know after day 3-4 without sleep she is not fun. Anyways the soup has been kind of dry lately. If they know your number they will call you, they don't like being cold.

Cldjr1979
11-23-14, 11:35
I have been to the store near plant once before and saw nobody been a long while back can someone tell me the rest of the loop I'm not from there I live about an hour away but would like to make the drive if I had good info.

WSWChaser
11-24-14, 14:24
Oh yea she's around. Little-Crystal can be found there pretty much daily. Just watch your stuff she will steal anything not nailed down.On my way back west stopped by the mart by the soup plant and scooped her one the road behind it. BBBJCIM for. 20, was not the best nor the worst head, dropped her off at a friends crack shack where I presume she was about to smoke crack. These girls just love to somke cigs, crack and cock non stop!

PayForPlay21
11-24-14, 22:29
On my way back west stopped by the mart by the soup plant and scooped her one the road behind it. BBBJCIM for. 20, was not the best nor the worst head, dropped her off at a friends crack shack where I presume she was about to smoke crack. These girls just love to somke cigs, crack and cock non stop!A wise man once told me if you like BJs find a girl who smokes. I must admit I have never found a smoker who says no to smoking cock.

PayForPlay21
11-28-14, 08:34
Didn't see any Turkeys at the soup yesterday. Was out there for about an hour looking near dusk, Maybe some left overs will be out there today.

PayForPlay21
11-29-14, 09:36
Nothing to report it looks like the cold weather have caused all the Walkers to find shelter. Best bet now is find a warm day and check it out. Other than that, se you in spring.

PayForPlay21
11-30-14, 21:17
Tomorrow will probably be a good day to visit the soup. Its the first and people have money (welfare checks) so either all the girls will be out there or none will because they are on welfare.

PayForPlay21
12-07-14, 13:40
Drove by the Soup Loop. NOTHING worth mentioning.

PayForPlay21
12-09-14, 23:33
Saw A few girls last night, saw Charlotte get in a fight with one of the shorter fat ones. To much drama for me to even think about picking one up.

PayForPlay21
12-13-14, 19:04
A cold night last night. Saw 3 girls standing together with big coats, they could have been 20 yrs old and weighed 100 pounds or 60 years old and weighed 200 pounds hard to tell with their coats on and faces covered. Luckily the hot girls have my number so I don't really need to go there anymore, they just call me.

Wildthang36
12-14-14, 09:19
Made the trip 2 x yesterday and nothing going on. Must be getting their broth somewhere else.

PayForPlay21
01-07-15, 21:18
Aside from Britney calling me directly I have been staying clear of the soup because there is nothing worth going there for. Luckily I made arrangements with Britney and a girl from Lumberton so I won't have any cold nights.

SteveVaugh
01-13-15, 23:47
Aside from Britney calling me directly I have been staying clear of the soup because there is nothing worth going there for. Luckily I made arrangements with Britney and a girl from Lumberton so I won't have any cold nights.PFP21,

Please clear your PM Inbox!

SV.

SearchingMan
01-27-15, 17:32
Hey can any of you old timers pm me the digits for Brittany out in Maxton. I really want to contribute to her and to this forum. Thanks.

PayForPlay21
01-28-15, 15:33
Hey I strongly recommend staying away from Brittney for a bit. I have it on VERY good authority that the boys in blue are looking for her. Something about stealing a car. As most of you guys know those girls often have questionable items on them and if a cop sees her with you I imagine a such of your car will happen. Who says she won't "drop" something under the seat. They may even want to charge you with your hobby. You guys have been warned.

Wildthang36
01-28-15, 16:26
Hey I strongly recommend staying away from Brittney for a bit. I have it on VERY good authority that the boys in blue are looking for her. Something about stealing a car. As most of you guys know those girls often have questionable items on them and if a cop sees her with you I imagine a such of your car will happen. Who says she won't "drop" something under the seat. They may even want to charge you with your hobby. You guys have been warned.After seeing her once I was cleaning out my ride about 3 weeks later. Guess what was under the seat? Pipe! Could have been a disaster ha dI not found it. Monger rule somewhere, search your car thoroughly after an encounter.

Good luck.

Scorpio Master
01-31-15, 00:22
Brit did steal a car. I believe she took his car after he disrespected her. As far as a pipe I've found a couple over the years and I believe Brit was one of them. No matter how much or how long I've known someone I never trust them and always do a quick check after doing the deed.

Wildthang36
01-31-15, 15:39
Brit did steal a car. I believe she took his car after he disrespected her. As far as a pipe I've found a couple over the years and I believe Brit was one of them. No matter how much or how long I've known someone I never trust them and always do a quick check after doing the deed.We all got our vices, and SW are no different. No need to disrespect them. They are providing a service that we need and definitely deserve the best we have to offer, UNTIL, they get stupid on us.

Funny thing, she was always asking to drive my car. I kept putting her off. An insurance thing you know. Guess she wanted to drive really bad.

Seen her lately?

I drove the loop on Thur and nada.

WT.

PayForPlay21
01-31-15, 21:20
She asks to drive my car all the time. My answer is always "Hell No you don't have a license" As far as seeing her. Well I see her a lot. (Between 4-5 times a week) Here is how you can too, the hard part finding her the first time, then simply give her your phone number and tell her to call you anytime. SHE WILL! I let her use my phone sometimes and she literally goes thru all the numbers in her head, which are a lot more than most people memorize. She then finds her next client and rarely has to hit the streets when its cold. She will not call anyone she has not met so its pointless telling me your number, I have tired a few times to give her a number and she won't call them. That's the trick. Obviously this works for single people better than married.

Scorpio Master
02-01-15, 13:11
I'm sure I have been called from some of your numbers and you guys have been called from mine. Pretty sure Brit has got out of my car into some of yours and vice versa. I've seen her get out of mine and get into the driver side of a car and the driver gets in the passenger seat.

Golgo 13
02-11-15, 08:36
Tryed this girl advertising on CL that said she has been doing massage for 10 years. Never got to try the massage because I was running late due to the fog on the morning in question but the BBBJ was pretty good and the covered k9 was good. Not much ass to grab she has an excellent rack and likes to have them played with. May have to try later in the day next time or make sure the maintenance man isn't coming around so I can get the massage and extras.

PayForPlay21
02-22-15, 22:47
Well it looks like the side effects of her Meds have finally taken root. I had to cut all ties with her recently because she was just to much to handle. She would call all hours of the day and ask for money. When I would tell her "No" she would change from a sweet person to a complete *****. Her service levels have gone WAY down. Even when I told her that her attitude would cost her friends and clients she would just say I don't give a fuck all you all are just my next "rock". Oh well I hope she seeks help before it is too late in life for her.

Wildthang36
02-23-15, 20:49
Well it looks like the side effects of her Meds have finally taken root. I had to cut all ties with her recently because she was just to much to handle. She would call all hours of the day and ask for money. When I would tell her "No" she would change from a sweet person to a complete *****. Her service levels have gone WAY down. Even when I told her that her attitude would cost her friends and clients she would just say I don't give a fuck all you all are just my next "rock". Oh well I hope she seeks help before it is too late in life for her.Sorry this has happened to you man. Kind of got there myself. She once told me she liked me so much, she'd do me for free. Last time or two I saw her, I reminded her of that statement. She said that she didn't like me that much. I have been seeing her off and on for about 3 years now and it kind of left me wanting another ATF. Haven't seen here now for about 4 months and it is easier not to think of her anymore, however I did cruise through yesterday on the way back to my crib. Didn't see a thing. Good luck and stay safe.

Goose Sc
02-25-15, 14:10
Circled the loop a couple times today and didn't see anyone.

PayForPlay21
03-17-15, 15:13
I went thru Maxton and saw one near the gas station a little past the hardees, then saw Amy and Britt at the hotel in Maxton, Drove thru the area across from the soup factory and saw a few ladies running around there. So with the warm weather coming the activity has been picking up.

Goose Sc
03-18-15, 13:13
Picked up Brittney on the soup loop today. She was about half baked so stopped and got her bite to eat before the deed. Great skills as always.

Wildthang36
03-18-15, 14:52
I went thru Maxton and saw one near the gas station a little past the hardees, then saw Amy and Britt at the hotel in Maxton, Drove thru the area across from the soup factory and saw a few ladies running around there. So with the warm weather coming the activity has been picking up.As many times as I have driven through there, I did not know that. Where is it located?

PayForPlay21
03-21-15, 21:04
As many times as I have driven through there, I did not know that. Where is it located?Yea the HOtel doesn't have a sign but there is still one there. Its is kind of hard to explain where it is. As your leaving the soup go to Maxton go into downtown turn right at the light with the carwash on the corner. Drive down maybe a half a mile and it is across from the laundry mat attached to a gas station. It often has a limo in front of the place and is about 3-4 rooms in size. So yea tiny HOtel.

Wildthang36
03-22-15, 12:16
Yea the HOtel doesn't have a sign but there is still one there. Its is kind of hard to explain where it is. As your leaving the soup go to Maxton go into downtown turn right at the light with the carwash on the corner. Drive down maybe a half a mile and it is across from the laundry mat attached to a gas station. It often has a limo in front of the place and is about 3-4 rooms in size. So yea tiny HOtel.I do not usually make it that far into town. I will check it out next time I am out that way.

Goose Sc
03-25-15, 14:27
Cruised through the loop today around lunchtime, but didn't see anything worth trying.

PayForPlay21
03-25-15, 17:47
I know where she is if you guys are looking she is in Hoke Co Jail on a 200 $ bond. If any of you guys feel like giving her an early birthday gift well there you go.

PayForPlay21
03-30-15, 20:41
Drove by around 6 saw no less than 6 girls out there flagging people down. Britt (She got out 2 days ago) Crystal (watch your stuff she has sticky fingers) Darla (She's gross) and three more I can't remember the name too. ALL of them were near the soup plant

Goose Sc
03-31-15, 14:01
Rode through a couple times around 2, and didn't see anyone.

PayForPlay21
04-01-15, 17:13
Rode through a couple times around 2, and didn't see anyone.I drove threw there with Brittany to drop her off yesterday around 4 and no one else was out there. She sat in my car near the day care and called a few people than got out and started walking as I drove back threw towards the soup there were 3 girls. Literally within 10 min it went from 0 to 4. Sometimes its good to grab a drink at the store and park out on the side of the store the zombies than come out of the woods. Also around 7 pm go to that garage where there is a charity collection box in the front a lot of times the girls will hand out there.

Goose Sc
04-01-15, 21:25
I drove threw there with Brittany to drop her off yesterday around 4 and no one else was out there. She sat in my car near the day care and called a few people than got out and started walking as I drove back threw towards the soup there were 3 girls. Literally within 10 min it went from 0 to 4. Sometimes its good to grab a drink at the store and park out on the side of the store the zombies than come out of the woods. Also around 7 pm go to that garage where there is a charity collection box in the front a lot of times the girls will hand out there.I appreciate the info. I'm only in the area during the day time business hours so I'm somewhat restricted to those hours. It's about an hour drive so not worth it to me to go outside of those hours.

Goose Sc
04-02-15, 12:52
Was in the area again today around 12. Rode through the loop when I got in the area around 11 and didn't see anyone. Rode through again probably an hour later and still dry. Oh well better luck next time.

Goose Sc
04-07-15, 12:07
Rode through several times around lunchtime today, and set at store for a bit while I ate my lunch. Saw one girl older missing front teeth. Needless to say I didn't partake. Oh well maybe another day.

PayForPlay21
04-11-15, 11:04
Anyone ever have any luck near the Race track in Red Springs?.

Scorpio Master
04-11-15, 15:16
I've seen about a total of two hanging around the gas station down from the race track over the years but never picked up anything around that part of town.

PayForPlay21
04-12-15, 12:20
Last night around 10 saw 3. One old one, one ugly one and Brittany. Picked up Brit did our thing and then dropped her off at that shop. Brittany is probably in that area today.

PayForPlay21
04-14-15, 16:42
From what I heard from more than one source Brittany has moved to SC. But don't worry knowing her she will be back in Maxton as soon as she drains the sucker dry of all his money. Or until she has to get her "meds".

Goose Sc
04-15-15, 13:28
Went through the loop today around 12 and saw zero.

Scorpio Master
04-16-15, 21:31
Brit is back. Saw about three others out today including Charlotte, I think her name is BJ or Tijuana and another I did not know.

Wildthang36
04-17-15, 17:22
I've seen about a total of two hanging around the gas station down from the race track over the years but never picked up anything around that part of town.I have picked up a few in that area over the years, but nothing of late. I also had a dude try to covertly take a pic of me at that station too. I haven't been back. I would go in and check the gambling machines and if there was a girl there, you could bet she was in need of a ride. Good luck!

Goose Sc
04-20-15, 12:41
Cruised the loop a few times between 11 am and 1 pm. No luck.

Goose Sc
04-21-15, 13:22
Ran up on Britt today. Said she was on the rag, but good time none the less. Be safe.

Wildthang36
04-22-15, 17:09
Ran up on Britt today. Said she was on the rag, but good time none the less. Be safe.What time of day was this?

Goose Sc
04-23-15, 08:29
What time of day was this?Right around 1 pm.

PayForPlay21
04-23-15, 13:39
So I got a call from Britt (She has a phone and yes I have the number) at 4 in the morning. She needed some meds, food, and a place to crash. I picked her up she obviously hasn't slept for days. When I got there Amy and Charlotte were with her at the shop behind the store. So as she was twitching all over the place and she was out of her mind on meds and lack of sleep. She literally was combing my floor board for stuff as her nude ass was up in the air as I am driving down the road then she just gets nude in the car and can't figure our how to put her cloths back on. I finally got her home she ate all my left overs and fell asleep on my lazy boy. She is actually snoring as I am writing this. If you do know her number DO NOT CALL HER she needs sleep. If you don't know her number and your a senior member well just ask I'll send it when she wakes up.

PayForPlay21
04-25-15, 10:43
Is at the soup all weekend. So she should be easy to find and has a phone.

Goose Sc
04-28-15, 11:11
Made it through the loop yesterday around lunch time and found Britt. Great time as always.

Wildthang36
04-28-15, 21:08
So I got a call from Britt (She has a phone and yes I have the number) at 4 in the morning. She needed some meds, food, and a place to crash. I picked her up she obviously hasn't slept for days. When I got there Amy and Charlotte were with her at the shop behind the store. So as she was twitching all over the place and she was out of her mind on meds and lack of sleep. She literally was combing my floor board for stuff as her nude ass was up in the air as I am driving down the road then she just gets nude in the car and can't figure our how to put her cloths back on. I finally got her home she ate all my left overs and fell asleep on my lazy boy. She is actually snoring as I am writing this. If you do know her number DO NOT CALL HER she needs sleep. If you don't know her number and your a senior member well just ask I'll send it when she wakes up.I got there a few hours too late. I found Amy and she said that you had picked Britt up before daylight. She also commented on all of the twitching too. Glad she's back out and about. PM me the number if you will. I may use it if I can't find her on my on.

I did take a chance on Amy and it turned out better than the last time. She is sweet too if you catch her right. Took her to the store and then off to do some business. Good luck.

Thanks for the post!

PayForPlay21
04-29-15, 10:49
I got there a few hours too late. I found Amy and she said that you had picked Britt up before daylight. She also commented on all of the twitching too. Glad she's back out and about. PM me the number if you will. I may use it if I can't find her on my on.

I did take a chance on Amy and it turned out better than the last time. She is sweet too if you catch her right. Took her to the store and then off to do some business. Good luck.

Thanks for the post!Amy is the ONLY other one I see out there. I actually have been going between Britney and a girl in Lumberton. The Lumberton girl use to work for an escort service in Lumberton.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/secret-is-backlumberton-a1-reviews98-come-backking-treatment/16748674

She went by Sky. She is more expensive than Britt but ALOT more fun and actually seems to enjoy her work. BTW when I say more expensive I mean 40 compared to Brits price of 20.

Member #5689
04-29-15, 14:25
Wow if she is the girl in the picture and you can get that for 40 you are a luck man.

Amy is the ONLY other one I see out there. I actually have been going between Britney and a girl in Lumberton. The Lumberton girl use to work for an escort service in Lumberton.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/secret-is-backlumberton-a1-reviews98-come-backking-treatment/16748674

She went by Sky. She is more expensive than Britt but ALOT more fun and actually seems to enjoy her work. BTW when I say more expensive I mean 40 compared to Brits price of 20.

PayForPlay21
04-29-15, 15:36
Wow if she is the girl in the picture and you can get that for 40 you are a luck man.That's Sky's old boss SKY is so much hotter. I got some personal pics I took of Britt and Sky and will post them when I can.

Goose Sc
04-30-15, 09:09
I reread your post. So you're saying that's not sky in the link, but rather who sky used to work for?

PayForPlay21
05-01-15, 07:58
I reread your post. So you're saying that's not sky in the link, but rather who sky used to work for?Yes. That girl in the ad is her old boss. The pic with the two girls one on top of the other one of them is sky.

Goose Sc
05-01-15, 11:12
Yes. That girl in the ad is her old boss. The pic with the two girls one on top of the other one of them is sky.Very nice-haha looks like fun.

Eager to see the pics.

ShadowRunner73
05-01-15, 16:47
That's Sky's old boss SKY is so much hotter. I got some personal pics I took of Britt and Sky and will post them when I can.Would love to see pic to see if it is worth drive down.

Emeralddragon6
05-01-15, 17:32
Do you have a way to contact sky? And would love to see those pics.

PayForPlay21
05-03-15, 13:59
Sky is out of town till Monday. When I pick her up I'll ask her if she doesn't mind me posting some pics I took of her.

On a another subject. Hey Dumb asses streetwalkers in Maxton are ONLY WORTH 20 $. You guys who are paying 40-100 $ are stupid. I bet she will go Greek for 100 with a COF finish.

Here are some pics of Britt when she is at her best...

Shazz
05-03-15, 23:47
Sky is out of town till Monday. When I pick her up I'll ask her if she doesn't mind me posting some pics I took of her.

On a another subject. Hey Dumb asses streetwalkers in Maxton are ONLY WORTH 20 $. You guys who are paying 40-100 $ are stupid. I bet she will go Greek for 100 with a COF finish.

377066377067.You can get a BJ from some of the girls around the truck stop for 5 to 10 bucks if you catch them right.

Goose Sc
05-04-15, 10:58
Made it by to see Britt on Friday. She had that twitch pretty bad. Still a good time even with the weather not so great.

Jcgarr1
05-04-15, 11:16
I am going to be in the area next week. If anyone is willing to share numbers for some of the girls, I would be grateful. I haven't been in that area in a few years but I think I remember the loop.

PayForPlay21
05-04-15, 14:19
You can get a BJ from some of the girls around the truck stop for 5 to 10 bucks if you catch them right.Yea I have gotten ALOT out of some of those girls for less than a McDonalds Combo Meal.

PayForPlay21
05-04-15, 14:20
Made it by to see Britt on Friday. She had that twitch pretty bad. Still a good time even with the weather not so great.You are a better man than me I HATE it when she is like that she is such a pain when she is like that.

Goose Sc
05-04-15, 14:25
You are a better man than me I HATE it when she is like that she is such a pain when she is like that.I'm assuming that's what was wrong with her. She had the jerks / shakes going pretty good and couldn't be still to save her life.

Goose Sc
05-05-15, 12:56
Made it by the store about 12:30-12:45. Parking lot was full of deputies. Saw maybe 2-3 girls looked like were getting arrested. Britt was one of them unfortunately.

PayForPlay21
05-05-15, 13:08
Made it by the store about 12:30-12:45. Parking lot was full of deputies. Saw maybe 2-3 girls looked like were getting arrested. Britt was one of them unfortunately.Yea she got picked up for FTA. Sadly she is actually innocent of this because I took her to court. Hope she didn't have any "stuff" on her or she will really be in trouble.

ShadowRunner73
05-07-15, 20:50

377066377067.So any photo of Sky yet?

PayForPlay21
05-09-15, 18:39
So any photo of Sky yet?Sadly she said NO she does not want me to post any pics of her.

Member #1052
05-11-15, 08:17
Somebody plowed up my favorite spot! Any suggestions?

Goose Sc
05-11-15, 08:59
Was in the area yesterday and passed through the loop. Didn't expect to see anything with the weather.

Goose Sc
05-12-15, 12:23
Rode through the loop a couple times today around lunch and didn't see a soul.

Goose Sc
05-13-15, 10:06
Any word on Britt?

Scorpio Master
05-13-15, 15:34
Any word on Britt?Hoke county jail.

Goose Sc
05-15-15, 10:15
Rode through around mid day. Saw one older lady and no one else.

Goose Sc
05-15-15, 13:19
Well, pay posted a link a week or so ago for secret. Since soup loop has been dry I figured I'd give her a try. Dreamed about a Great time and she's right freaky. Awesome BBBJ until finish. Only partook in qv. I would repeat.

Scorpio Master
05-17-15, 20:04
Brit is back out. On my way to Maxton I did the cafe 71 loop and saw one behind cafe 71 standing outside talking to a trucker and one walking on the loop. The one behind the store watch me as I drove by and I would have tried to pick her up if I wasn't already headed to Maxton. The other one on the loop was too heavy set for my liking. While in Maxton saw four others out. As much as I like Brit it would be nice to have other options.

PayForPlay21
05-18-15, 15:53
Brit is back out. On my way to Maxton I did the cafe 71 loop and saw one behind cafe 71 standing outside talking to a trucker and one walking on the loop. The one behind the store watch me as I drove by and I would have tried to pick her up if I wasn't already headed to Maxton. The other one on the loop was too heavy set for my liking. While in Maxton saw four others out. As much as I like Brit it would be nice to have other options.Lumberton has quite the underground scene the catch is to find the right girls.

Scorpio Master
05-18-15, 22:04
Lumberton has quite the underground scene the catch is to find the right girls.I use to hit Lumberton often. Had three regular swers I found off E 1st st and around the Greyhound bus station as well as Roberts Ave. Also use to find swers in Pembroke. I stopped going out there cause it seem like both places have dried up but this is back about 10 years ago. If you want to offer some pointers or suggestions I may have to try Lumberton again.

PayForPlay21
05-20-15, 09:41
Well Maxton's fav WSW messed up big. She assaulted and tried to rob a guy. She has warrants for Assault, destruction of private property, and communicating threats. She also didn't go to court today so she has another FTA. I think the drugs finally warped her brain to be just like any of those other girls out there. I think I am moving on to other areas like Fayetteville and Lumberton.

PayForPlay21
05-20-15, 09:44
I use to hit Lumberton often. Had three regular swers I found off E 1st st and around the Greyhound bus station as well as Roberts Ave. Also use to find swers in Pembroke. I stopped going out there cause it seem like both places have dried up but this is back about 10 years ago. If you want to offer some pointers or suggestions I may have to try Lumberton again.What I do is find a BP girl and do business like usual. After a few visits the price drops. Some times if they like you the price will drop a lot.

Wildthang36
05-20-15, 17:36
Well Maxton's fav WSW messed up big. She assaulted and tried to rob a guy. She has warrants for Assault, destruction of private property, and communicating threats. She also didn't go to court today so she has another FTA. I think the drugs finally warped her brain to be just like any of those other girls out there. I think I am moving on to other areas like Fayetteville and Lumberton.What a sad tale for such a young woman.

PayForPlay21
05-21-15, 14:30
What a sad tale for such a young woman.It is sad, out of the tremendous amount of SW's I have known ONLY ONE got away from all drugs and bettered her life before 40 and she had to do two years in prison. Statistically Brittany and all the others will stay an addict until their 40's and beyond. Any of these girls who claim to need money for anything other than drugs is lying. It seems the only cure for these ladies is a few years in prison.

BeachLuvrnc
05-21-15, 17:43
What a sad tale for such a young woman.True. Good to be back. WT, we used to email and post back and forth a while back. Ex wife & Divorce chilled me out so I'm under a new name. Same deal with Bailey and a few others. The families give up so there is no shot at going to a long term rehab.

PayForPlay21
05-23-15, 20:11
Brittany Is back in jail. 3800.00 Bond She is in for assault, destruction of private property, and FTA. She also owes a few grand in child support. (She has 3 kids) So I wouldn't be looking for her anytime soon.

Scorpio Master
05-23-15, 22:29
Brittany Is back in jail. 3800.00 Bond She is in for assault, destruction of private property, and FTA. She also owes a few grand in child support. (She has 3 kids) So I wouldn't be looking for her anytime soon.Thanks for the update. Almost drove out there today to see if I could fine her. She called a couple days ago but I couldn't make it that day. Someone will probably bail her out.

PayForPlay21
05-24-15, 20:20
Thanks for the update. Almost drove out there today to see if I could fine her. She called a couple days ago but I couldn't make it that day. Someone will probably bail her out.Only an idiot would bail her out now. She is on her 3 ed FTA. So only some one who wants to piss away 3800 $ would get her out.

PayForPlay21
05-30-15, 14:02
Well once again I am surprised by how stupid us men are. Somebody actually bonded Brittany out. The money that person wasted he could have gone to Vegas and have a great weekend. So for you guys out there she is back at the soup.

NC Wanderer
05-30-15, 14:57
Bail is seldom the full amount. A cost of a bail bond is typical 10% to 15% of the bail set. So if the cost is $570.00, it would barely cost the cost of a flight to Vegas.

NC.

Well once again I am surprised by how stupid us men are. Somebody actually bonded Brittany out. The money that person wasted he could have gone to Vegas and have a great weekend. So for you guys out there she is back at the soup.

Scorpio Master
05-30-15, 18:24
Well once again I am surprised by how stupid us men are. Somebody actually bonded Brittany out. The money that person wasted he could have gone to Vegas and have a great weekend. So for you guys out there she is back at the soup.With the money the guy spent maybe couldn't get a whole weekend in Vegas but definitely Atlantic City. I've heard stories and stories from girls saying how they get guys to spend money on them. Bail. Clothes. Gifts. This is all a game. The more money she can get out of a guy more power to her.

Member #5689
05-30-15, 21:36
Not when she doesn't appear and she was already wanted for failing to appear.

Bail is seldom the full amount. A cost of a bail bond is typical 10% to 15% of the bail set. So if the cost is $570.00, it would barely cost the cost of a flight to Vegas.

NC.

Scorpio Master
05-30-15, 21:53
Not when she doesn't appear and she was already wanted for failing to appear.He used a bail bonds men. She said it cost him $750.

BeachLuvrnc
05-30-15, 23:04
He used a bail bonds men. She said it cost him $750.Must be love. Seriously I'm glad She got some help and someone stepped up to do it. Jail Sucks.

PayForPlay21
05-31-15, 19:33

NC.I asked the guy he spent 1200 $. They upped it because she is a flight risk.

OralLuvr69
06-11-15, 09:33
Has anyone seen Amy lately or know how to get up with her? The number I had is no longer good. Its been a few months now. Rode up a couple times looking and haven't spotted her around at night or daytime. Thanks for any info! Stay safe!!

PayForPlay21
06-12-15, 12:22
Saw Amy today, she was at the soup. I picked her up we did out thing. I got a BBBJ and cfs for 20. She then tried to ask me for more when we were done saying she charges more. I laughed at her told her that's all I had and dropped her off at some trailer. Saw Britt at the court house with her arm around some guy. I'm guessing some guy who spends to much for her and once he runs out of money, she will run out on him.

OralLuvr69
06-13-15, 10:05
Saw Amy today, she was at the soup. I picked her up we did out thing. I got a BBBJ and cfs for 20. She then tried to ask me for more when we were done saying she charges more. I laughed at her told her that's all I had and dropped her off at some trailer. Saw Britt at the court house with her arm around some guy. I'm guessing some guy who spends to much for her and once he runs out of money, she will run out on him.Thanks. At least I know she is still around. Don't want to waste time and gas looking around for her if she's not in the area anymore. Rode thru last night around 10 and nobody was out but a whole lotta traffic riding back and forth by the soup LOL. Stay safe!

PayForPlay21
06-23-15, 17:32
Drove thru the soup area twice on Monday and saw no one at all. According to my cell it was 100 the first time I went thru and 104 the second time.

PayForPlay21
07-17-15, 21:26
Saw a new one at the soup. ,. , nice body. Face a little worn but not bad. This was around 11 am.

Goose Sc
07-20-15, 09:53
Rode through the loop a couple times yesterday and had no luck. What happened to Amy and Britt (fall off the planet)?

PayForPlay21
07-20-15, 19:39
Rode through the loop a couple times yesterday and had no luck. What happened to Amy and Britt (fall off the planet)?Britt has warrrents.

Member #1052
07-31-15, 04:03
Drove through around 1 am. Two were out, but were too ugly for even a night BJ.

SteveVaugh
08-01-15, 00:21
Drove through around 1 am. Two were out, but were too ugly for even a night BJ.ROFL - "Two were out, but were too ugly for even a night BJ. ".

PayForPlay21
08-04-15, 09:34
Sadly she is in Wilmington.

PayForPlay21
08-26-15, 15:00
I know a lot of your guys go to The Soup hopping to get Britt well let me save you gas and the planet a little. She is locked up in Scotland Co.

Scorpio Master
08-27-15, 02:17
Just after lunch time there was one chubby older looking hanging around the gas station across from the soup plant. Going into town just past Food Lion one was across the street from the gas station. From a distance had a very nice looking body but once got close enough to see her face lost all interest.

Cafe 71 loop there was a chubby one and Kelsey, who have been reported on in the past. Kelsey was waving her arms in the air trying to get me to stop but I hate when they make a scene when they see you coming. One to three was hanging at the gas station that sits in the back of the loop. One was an older looking long blondish white hair wearing a blue dress. I've seen her out there before. The two others were standing against the wall of the gas station and I couldn't get a good look because of the parked cars. I got stuck behind a bus trying to make the loop back around and by the time I got around all of them were gone.

As far as Brit there is a video posted of her getting arrested by the bail bondsmen. The guy she was staying with turned her in.

SkidRow
09-09-15, 18:45
So what do mongers consider to be this loop. They are two little highwAy joints one at Cambell Soup factory and one near Lumber bridge. Now I have had luck across from soup plant before But don't understand your Loop.

Scorpio Master
09-10-15, 00:37
So what do mongers consider to be this loop. They are two little highwAy joints one at Cambell Soup factory and one near Lumber bridge. Now I have had luck across from soup plant before But don't understand your Loop.If you are talking about the cafe 71 loop there is a gas station off 71 between lumber bridge and shannon. The loop is the road that runs next to cafe 71 to the stop sign. Make a right at the stop sign over the bridge to the next stop sign. There is a gas station there where SW like to hang out from time to time. Make a right there and it will take you back to 71. Make a right to get back to cafe 71. This area is not as active as it use to be but from time to time someone maybe out.

JackIt
09-11-15, 06:45
If you are talking about the cafe 71 loop there is a gas station off 71 between lumber bridge and shannon. The loop is the road that runs next to cafe 71 to the stop sign. Make a right at the stop sign over the bridge to the next stop sign. There is a gas station there where SW like to hang out from time to time. Make a right there and it will take you back to 71. Make a right to get back to cafe 71. This area is not as active as it use to be but from time to time someone maybe out.Thank you so much for this. I've always wondered myself about this "Loop". Funny thing is, it's not even close to Maxton or the soup factory. Went out for a drive to find this place yesterday (approx. 2 pm) and of course nobody was out, but just knowing is half the battle.

PayForPlay21
09-11-15, 23:03
Went by the HOtel in Maxton and ran into a 19 yr old spinner. She looks ok except for the see-Section scar. 40 was the damage.

BTW Britts out so she should be out and about again.

OV Beachball
10-01-15, 14:41
Met a young lady at gas station in parkton last night. Stopped for fuel on way home and she was leaning against side of building where Parkton Grill is. About a 7 on scale clean smelled good. Said she was student at Pembroke. Went to a spot I know and spent some time not rushed. Skills were good. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Big Bob Nc
10-11-15, 00:05
I was rolling down highway last Saturday and went to check maxton. Nothing at store across from soup plant. So went toward town and found Stephanie standing at store past food lion. Skinny white chick brunette hair. Could tell she was a street girl soon as I saw her. Asked if she needed a ride and off we go. She was nervous about me. Shaved head clean shaved fave get told a lot I look like a cop. Had to finger her Kitty for her to believe I wasn't LEO. Went and parked for some head. She went to town on my cock. Sucked it like it was her favorite cock. Great skills but was trying to rush it had to tell her to slow down. Finished with cim. Dropped at a house in town. She looked like pics of Britt but older and more street wear.

PayForPlay21
10-12-15, 14:26
Dropped off Britt at the Hotel I noticed about 4 other girls there. Also went through the loop and drove by the Hotel, parked to check my email and some guy came out and asked if I was there to pick up. I noticed a few girls hanging out in his room, one being the spinner I picked up a week or two ago. So it seems like that's the spot.

Goose Sc
10-16-15, 13:37
Dropped off Britt at the Hotel I noticed about 4 other girls there. Also went through the loop and drove by the Hotel, parked to check my email and some guy came out and asked if I was there to pick up. I noticed a few girls hanging out in his room, one being the spinner I picked up a week or two ago. So it seems like that's the spot.Hotel in Maxton?

PayForPlay21
10-17-15, 10:47
Hotel in Maxton?Yup. Not far from the ABC store. It has no sign, 4 rooms for rent 1 room is occupied by the owner who knows all the girls.

Slowboy43
10-21-15, 11:16
Took a stroll to maxton this morning.

Saw couple WSW near soup plant.

One thick blonde whit chick. Around 30.

Another black hair older chick around 40 skinny.

And had scoop up brintany young slim bunnette and.

Pleasure to spend time with drop her off at home in penbrooke.

Got her number for senior members.

PayForPlay21
10-23-15, 19:19
I am not sure what number Britt is giving out but if its a 252 number do not give it out please. Its not her number, and do not go to where she stays sometimes in Pembroke without her actually calling you first. She is rarely there and I prefer no visitors. BTW for those looking for Britt she is sleeping off a 4 day bender. She should be out either late tonight or tomorrow.

MegaWattMaker
03-24-16, 09:04
Really long time lurker and monger, finally decided to join. Worked at the Soup for 15 years, now moved on. Still monger in Maxton occasionally. As a newbie, I know my place, and will keep my head down and offer info as appropriate. Hope you seniors throw me a bone every now and then.

Some of my recent mongering exploits.

Heather. I have sort of an ongoing thing with her, but her situation is sometimes sketchy. She's a a much better date if you can get her in a motel. Damage is usually. 4 for half and half with tip. Wants to do CBJ, but will do BBBJCIM if you coax her. BJ skills so so. Likes to have her clit strummed. Pussy skills pretty good. You need a firm hand with her, she'll want you to take her all over for medicine and drinks. Visits get much better as you get to know her. Be warned. She will occasionally blow up your phone looking for a date. YMMV with her.

Charlotte. Last I heard from or about her, she was in the Scotland Co. Det Center on a bond revocation. Used to be a good date, went downhill fast, and she cash and dashed me last time I saw her. Be warned.

Brittany. Had an interaction with her a few months ago, seemed ungrateful, and wanted me to give her skanky friend a ride with her. Passed. She looked weathered and worn. Demons have brought her down.

I have working digits for Heather (she can keep her phone on, a plus in my book) and last known digits for Charlotte for contributing members.

I have an hour scheduled with Sweet Blue in Laurinburg tomorrow afternoon, will return and report after the dream.

I hope you worthy seniors find my first post favorable.

MegaWattMaker
03-24-16, 09:38
Long time lurker, first time poster. Worked at the Soup for 15 years, thought I'd say hi. Got a couple of exploits to describe a little later. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

MegaWattMaker
03-24-16, 21:16
Just wrapped up a dream with Heather. Took her to the Maxton no-tel for an hour of fun. Standard visit, nothing outstanding. Nothing bad either. Clean and sober, and looked good. Will repeat. Damage was. 45 for accommodations, . 4 for hour, with a Jackson for a tip for a job well done. Have working digits, will check to see if I can pass on. Also, Charlotte is on house arrest. But she is out of jail, and will probably surface at some point.

JackIt
03-29-16, 18:53
Wondering if anyone has been out at "the loop" since the weather has gotten better?

Also thanks for the update Mega.

Wildthang36
03-31-16, 17:07
Wondering if anyone has been out at "the loop" since the weather has gotten better?

Also thanks for the update Mega.No too much out. Saw one weathered and beat SW. Saw a hispanic walking beside the road in St Pauls and asked if she needed a ride. She wasnt interested. Not a player presumably. Good luck.

MegaWattMaker
04-05-16, 22:37
Had a dream with Heather earlier. Drove through the Maxton loop, didn't see anything. Got lucky and found Heather, as she had lost her phone. Took her to get another one. She informed me that LEO, the owner of the NoTel had been working with LEO the uncle, calling them once the girls had the rooms in use. Don't know if its a reliable report, I'm just passing on what was told to me. As for the dream, it was lackluster, we went to Patsy's place. Out of the way, but really dumpy. Will go to the notel in Laurinburg or Red Springs next dream. Damage was. 4, . 2 tip, and. 2 for the room. Would still repeat. Stay safe fellow mongers!

MegaWattMaker
04-18-16, 21:49
Had another visit with Heather. She informed me the NoTel was now safe. Met at same. She was on time and clean, and sober. Superb visit, best one yet. Damage. 45 accommodations, . 6 for hr. Informed me Brittany had been in a bad car wreck, crushed her leg. No telling if she'll be out anytime soon. Also said Charlotte is out walking again. Monger safely fellow degenerates!

MegaWattMaker
05-17-16, 15:30
Had some time yesterday evening, jumped in the monger machine and I was off! Got to the Maxton area of mongering operations and it was dry, dry, dry! Nothing. Heather, my go to girl when I have monger minutes was in Greensboro in a house of ill repute. Said she'd be back next week. I also got her permission to share digits. PM for details. Hope some seniors have some reliable digits for trade. (Maxton, Laurinburg, McColl, Bennettsville mongering area of operations preferred). Monger safely fellow degenerates!

HardWhite
07-07-16, 17:46

377066377067.I agree So tired of looking on BP and these women charging 50-100 for QV because some of these idiots pay it. I laugh I am old school use to know a bunch of SW in High point years ago and in Statesville NC Most I paid 20 for FS on occasion if it was someone really good looking I Might go as high as 40 but that was it. These idiots paying these prices are making it hard on the rest of us most of these girls will will give head for no more than 20 and most FS for no more than 30 or 40 but these idiots are forking out big bucks to crack & heroin addicts that will give head for 10 if you catch them at right time * LOL it's unreal. I even knew a Black girl in Statesville that I got FS for 9 bucks one time c'Mon. Guys stop being idiots & making Prices go higher.

Shazz
07-11-16, 00:00
I agree So tired of looking on BP and these women charging 50-100 for QV because some of these idiots pay it. I laugh I am old school use to know a bunch of SW in High point years ago and in Statesville NC Most I paid 20 for FS on occasion if it was someone really good looking I Might go as high as 40 but that was it. These idiots paying these prices are making it hard on the rest of us most of these girls will will give head for no more than 20 and most FS for no more than 30 or 40 but these idiots are forking out big bucks to crack & heroin addicts that will give head for 10 if you catch them at right time * LOL it's unreal. I even knew a Black girl in Statesville that I got FS for 9 bucks one time c'Mon. Guys stop being idiots & making Prices go higher.Got quite a few BJs from different girls for 5 to 7 bucks when traveling Thur. That area a couple of years ago. FS from 1 for 9 bucks. Tell them that's all you have on you and most likely they'll take it.

WSWChaser
08-08-16, 12:25
On my way back west stopped by the mart by the soup plant and scooped her one the road behind it. BBBJCIM for. 20, was not the best nor the worst head, dropped her off at a friends crack shack where I presume she was about to smoke crack. These girls just love to somke cigs, crack and cock non stop!Found her again in the usual spot, this time got a BBBJCIM for. 5, yes that's right. 5- she was pissed I blew in her mouth- ohh well.

Member #5689
08-08-16, 13:25
Are there even any SW in Statesville NC? If so where do they troll?

I agree So tired of looking on BP and these women charging 50-100 for QV because some of these idiots pay it. I laugh I am old school use to know a bunch of SW in High point years ago and in Statesville NC Most I paid 20 for FS on occasion if it was someone really good looking I Might go as high as 40 but that was it. These idiots paying these prices are making it hard on the rest of us most of these girls will will give head for no more than 20 and most FS for no more than 30 or 40 but these idiots are forking out big bucks to crack & heroin addicts that will give head for 10 if you catch them at right time * LOL it's unreal. I even knew a Black girl in Statesville that I got FS for 9 bucks one time c'Mon. Guys stop being idiots & making Prices go higher.

MegaWattMaker
08-20-16, 21:00
Have had several visits with Heather lately. All have been car dates, with a couple of motel dates thrown in. Haven't posted them because she is pretty much out of the game right now, and we just have a FWB thing going. She's clean sane, and yummy! She may be back out at some point, but I hope she keeps getting her life back together. She let me give her # out at one point, but I feel that may have changed. I will ask if she is seeing new friends, and if her situation changes, I will let you fellow mongers know. Monger safely fellow degenerates!

Goose Sc
08-22-16, 18:13
Been through several times over the last couple months and haven't came across anything. Where are why'all locating them lately? And is Britt still around?

MegaWattMaker
08-22-16, 20:42
Goose, I heard Britt is out, but she's not a good date right now. Drugs have taken their toll, and I would be concerned that she would tear up the monger rig if she were in it and things didn't go her way. Have heard Crystal is out and about, don't know her situation.

Goose Sc
08-23-16, 17:45
Goose, I heard Britt is out, but she's not a good date right now. Drugs have taken their toll, and I would be concerned that she would tear up the monger rig if she were in it and things didn't go her way. Have heard Crystal is out and about, don't know her situation.Too bad. I'm not familiar with heather, where does she normally hang out at?

MegaWattMaker
08-25-16, 23:12
Hello all. About to get my senior status. Yay Me! Anyway, had another great visit with Heather. To the notel. True GFE for. 6 plus tip. I asked her if I could share her number, she said no for now. She may change her mind a little later. We have kinda morphed into a SB / SD thing. It's the cheapest SB I have ever had! Going to enjoy it while I can. I will keep yall posted if she changes her mind about sharing her number. Monger safely fellow degenerates!

MegaWattMaker
09-16-16, 20:16
Like they say. All good things must come to an end. Seems my SB Heather is starting to do the back slide. Started blowing up my phone wanting a date before she "leaves" for 2 weeks. May give her one more chance, but the last couple of dates were lackluster. Not really worth the effort, even at the cheap price point. On the flip side, seems the Aberdeen area is heating up! S Nr 76's UTR is just about healed up from punching one out. Looking forward to trying that one out! Monger safely fellow degenerates! MegaWatt out!

MegaWattMaker
10-28-16, 03:14
Thought I'd update. I gave Heather one more chance, and she upped her game, for no up charge. Have seen her several times since, mostly car dates. Her service is ok, nothing to write home about now, but she is again reliable. Her living arrangements are stable, and she seems to be doing well. Will probably cut her loose, as I've been spending all my free play time with Katie in Aberdeen. Once you've found your true winner you don't need anyone else! Monger safely. MegaWatt out.

Goose Sc
10-28-16, 15:16
Thought I'd update. I gave Heather one more chance, and she upped her game, for no up charge. Have seen her several times since, mostly car dates. Her service is ok, nothing to write home about now, but she is again reliable. Her living arrangements are stable, and she seems to be doing well. Will probably cut her loose, as I've been spending all my free play time with Katie in Aberdeen. Once you've found your true winner you don't need anyone else! Monger safely. MegaWatt out.Any contact info for her, or location? I've been through the area on the normal loop and it's been dry every time I pass through.

NightTraveler
04-30-17, 22:31
Going on here? Haven't been this way in a while for work. May come through in the next week.

PayForPlay21
07-28-17, 09:03
I have found a few jems in Pembroke. I found a set of sisters. One prego and the other looks like Brittney a little. Seen a few others to. Also speaking of Britt she stays there sometimes in Pembroke.

PayForPlay21
08-17-17, 13:02
Ok so I have driven thru Pembroke alot lately and have found it to be more reliable to find someone than the soup. There are some nights as many as 6-7 girls working. As far as looks and service that are about as good as the soup in maxton.

SkidRow
08-17-17, 19:43
Ok so I have driven thru Pembroke alot lately and have found it to be more reliable to find someone than the soup. There are some nights as many as 6-7 girls working. As far as looks and service that are about as good as the soup in maxton.My job has me around Maxton from time to time, could you narrow give more info on Pembroke, names of roads or buildings they can be found around, P. M if you want Thanks.

SkidRow
10-12-17, 06:57
My job has me around Maxton from time to time, could you narrow give more info on Pembroke, names of roads or buildings they can be found around, P. M if you want Thanks.Hey guy's why no answer back?

MegaWattMaker
11-19-17, 11:00
Wow! Maxton is dead as hell!

Goose Sc
11-21-17, 12:22
Wow! Maxton is dead as hell!I come through there about every other week and haven't seen anything worth checking out. Would enjoy a Brittney or heather visit if anyone knows their whereabouts or contact info.

MegaWattMaker
11-21-17, 14:00
I see Heather on a regular basis, she is kinda my girlfriend. She got off the streets, cleaned up, and is doing good. She won't let me share digits unfortunately. I haven't seen anything in the area lately either. Used to work at Campbell's, gave it up for much greener pastures, and the only updates I get of the area are through Heather.

Goose Sc
11-21-17, 14:20
I see Heather on a regular basis, she is kinda my girlfriend. She got off the streets, cleaned up, and is doing good. She won't let me share digits unfortunately. I haven't seen anything in the area lately either. Used to work at Campbell's, gave it up for much greener pastures, and the only updates I get of the area are through Heather.Glad to hear she got her life together.

WetOne
07-22-18, 21:41
Haven't seen anything by the Campbell's in a long time. Some of the girls have moved business into town, across from the Shell past Food Lion. Not impressed with what I saw and decided to check out the soup place before heading home. Couldn't believe what I saw. Nice looking lady hanging out back. Mature, but very well preserved! Excellent service and was smelling very nice. Doesn't live there, just visiting a cousin. But just so you know, it's not completely dead in Maxton.

Member #1052
08-15-18, 00:35
Just dropped Charlene off at the candy store. Cute little dirty blonde spinner dressed in a WSW's full uniform with some hard miles on her. 19 yo large a cup tits with a 45 yo face. Little ass that could fit in one hand. Typical deal. Started complaining. I had to do the rest. Dodged the free meal at the end.

Cruised the soup kitchen for about an hour until I RTFF and found the Shell. Thanks for the update guys.

Honestashol.

MegaWattMaker
08-21-18, 12:54
Just dropped Charlene off at the candy store. Cute little dirty blonde spinner dressed in a WSW's full uniform with some hard miles on her. 19 yo large a cup tits with a 45 yo face. Little ass that could fit in one hand. Typical deal. Started complaining. I had to do the rest. Dodged the free meal at the end.

Cruised the soup kitchen for about an hour until I RTFF and found the Shell. Thanks for the update guys.

Honestashol.Charlene was a good time back in the day, before the miles got long on her. Hooked up with her one time, was one of the greatest monger experiences, ever! I remember her as a little thick. May be a different one I am thinking of.

RgKid
10-29-18, 01:14
I was around on hurricane relief. Couple by the soup. That crazy ***** seemed to be everywhere. The all night store seems to be the spot but a lot of trouble there too. Same maxton scene as always.

NightTraveler
05-31-19, 08:26
Anything going on down here was considering coming down this way to make a swing through on my way to the beach today, but haven't seen any reports in a while looks like things have moved since I last was there hopefully find something dumb and young and probably covered in cum.

OysterMan
06-06-19, 09:31
There's a couple still there hit and miss a Hamilton and abe generally all it takes.

OysterMan
06-13-19, 13:26
Rounded up Dee by the Shell and off for a quick release. Not the greatest bbjcim but for a Hamilton it worked. Not sure on repeat.

DbrownHornet
01-04-20, 00:00
I rode through the country side on my recent trip through the area over the holidays and it appeared that the soup kitchen is back open in Maxton. Did not partake, but someone may want to know.

CuriosityKillz
01-15-20, 11:51
Just tried to dream with a Begger at the soup kitchen have her a ride to her "moms" so she could give her three money to go get the car. Talked to 2 older women on the porch and went in. The "mom" left in a county animal control truck. Guy in late 20's came out and claimed he didn't know her but she took off out their back door. Watch out for this guys!

She was cute, skinny, mid 20's. She did show and let me feel up her titties but took off on me.

MegaWattMaker
05-26-21, 21:46
Been a long while since I mongered in the area, but rode by the soup and saw a little red head Philly, so I stopped and made introductions between her and Mr. Jackson. She said she knew Jackson had a twin brother, but I told her not today he didn't. Secured a place for a BBBJ with swallow, and she went to work. I was in a hurry, so didn't really put her through her paces, but she seemed to have a full menu. If she were cleaned up she wouldn't be bad looking. Red hair, thin but not crack thin, bruised legs so you know there are demons present. Felt bad for her, she did a good job with no complaining, so I told her Jacksons twin brother could go along with her for a job well done. Asked for digits, of course no phone. Would repeat if I saw her again. Pickings are slim in the area. Stay safe!

Member #1052
11-06-21, 00:32
Maybe it's the cold. Maybe I cruised to late.

ShrimpShrimps
05-31-22, 19:26
Are there any new spots to cruise in the Ville? It's been so dead lately. I miss going out at anytime and there was always someone available.

PayForPlay21
09-06-22, 14:59
The maxton hotel is closed down. The town cited criminal activity is the reason. So I guess they will shut down the entire town soon if that's the case.