PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #3330
07-31-10, 12:59
Went by Kimura a few weeks back. .8 hr. Unsure if extras are available. HE for .4. Nice TS. Hands could roam. Provider was probably in late 30's but said that a new, younger, girl was starting soon.

PinPark49
09-19-10, 00:48
Stopped in Miyako Spa right before closing tonight. I expected to be rushed since it was late, but wasn't rushed at all and had a great massage and HE. Older looking tiny girl, nothing to look at, but great hands.

PeterPiper52
03-06-11, 17:20
During my strip club tour, I decided to stop by this new AMP in Hudson to check it out. I walked in. 2 women older than dirt, and walked out.

Elusivepirate
03-28-11, 22:57
During my strip club tour, I decided to stop by this new AMP in Hudson to check it out. I walked in. 2 women older than dirt, and walked out.Been raining all day so I thought I would check out C. P. I felt I needed something different for a change so I wanted to see one of the two ladies that were "older than dirt".

I walked in and was wisked away by Betty a little spinner of about 25 years old. I gave the house a 6 and spent a full hour in heaven within the strong yet soft hands of this beautiful oreintal lady. I left extreamly happy and will repeat again.

Bad Boy6
04-02-11, 16:28
I also had a dream about a visit here, the 2 girls spoke broken english and was very hard 2 understand after a sosh out the door you cum back.so I did about hr one small and one bigger the massage with the bigger one was a good one will repeat no rush good massage.

Chokerman
04-08-11, 10:19
I dreamt I was in Hudson yesterday and after reading about China Pearl on this board decided to give it a try. Was greeted by a smallish late 30's korean girl-very broken english but very happy and hugs me like she knew me. Hustled into a very dark rm after dishing out 59 for an hour (no change offered from 60). After clothes off asked for table shower and was taken to a small standing shower in back, given a towel and left alone! Decided to take advantage since I was hot anyway and showered. Went on my own back to room and started a very good massage-with much attention to the rear entrance. My hands roamed freely w / o complaint and I was anticipating the "flip". After a very long silent back massage I was told to flip. Immediately a large towel was laid over me (nothing for back massage) and I started to worry. After a short while the towel was folded down and a tease started. I figured it was time for negotiations so I offered. 6 for or*l. She shushed me, pointed toward the door and put my own hand on myself. I am no rookie so I was figuring where this was going. I kept trying to get her to do it but I didn't feel like a wrestling match. After a few more minutes I took advantage of my vast experience with myself and gave myself what I wanted. Was immediately deluged with hastily grabbed pasper towels and recovered up! I was already calculating how fast I could get dressed and out when she left the room. I jumped up, dressed in record time and met her at the door as she returned with a hot towel. I don't need that I said as I hustled toward the front door. I felt a grab and she was pulling at me saying "you give tip?" I said "not when I do the work!" I figured I paid for a massage and I paid myself the tip for my own work! It was a good massage but I decided to prove a point for all the other hobbiests who have been left short. Won't be back of course.

Nuff said.

Gummie Bear
04-08-11, 13:03
In Hudson on 19 and New York Ave across the street from 7eleven. Has holiday lighting around it with neon sign, looks like something cool but never seen it advertised. Anyone know what kind of business it is?

Martini Joe
05-10-11, 15:39
Went by sensation in Holiday at about 2pm and it was closed. I don't get up to that area often just wondering if they are shut down or just open up later in the day?

Cheers,

MJ

Pleasur Awaits
06-05-11, 21:24
Nothing recent in the forums about Dusk Til Dawn in Hudson, but after seeing BP ads under "Tampa" and another senior member wondering about it, I ventured a TOFTT visit while I was in the neighborhood. It was the climax of my day, but not what the website led me to expect. There was no 'lounge' or pool table or outside deck, no dancers, no reason to bring the beverage of your choice, and nothing suggesting a 'clothing optional' establishment other than the body rub. It was pretty much an AMP, except that the girls weren't Asian.

It was a weekend afternoon, no other customers when I arrived. Congenial-enough guy at the front counter (no bouncer physique, although bouncer types were there as I left) says it's $50 for the room for an hour, and when I mentioned $5 off Sat-Mon per the BP ad, he gave me $5 change). He asks me to sign a form on the counter, sort of petition-style with lots of signatures (really weird, and a lot of signatures were shockingly illegible). You pick the girl you want out of a lineup, and tipping starts at $50 for 'sponge bath and lotion body rub. ' As the website says and he repeated, the more you tip, the more 'comfortable' they get. I asked if any of the girls from the website videos were there (I had the hots for Cali or Jenny) , and he said he's never seen the website. I asked who was there, he read four names, none of them from the website. I asked about the deck and lounge, and he seemed to have never heard of such a thing.

He uses an intercom on the desk to call the girls to get ready, says they need a few minutes of 'mirror time. ' I hit the restroom, and when I get back he buzzes. Four of them come out for a lineup. One's a BBW, more than just chunky, but not like the fatty in the recent 'college girls' BP photo. #3 didn't do much for me, but tough choice still left, both slender B's (my preference) , both very cute, one taller and darker.

I chose the taller, darker of the two (those B's proved a little droopier than expected, but still nice). We went back to a largish room with black-light, and she asked for the $50 tip in advance. She was pretty optimistic about the extra tips, but $.8 seemed to prove very motivating, as it should.

I climbed on the table (pretty comfortable, other than my feet on the wood frame). The face-down sponge bath was warm, the rub was deep and relaxing, from shoulders to calves, very nice. Turned over, the sponge bath focused on the most critical areas, and then we got to the lotions and creams. A good time was had by all.

PeterPiper52
06-06-11, 12:42
Nothing recent in the forums about Dusk Til Dawn in Hudson, but after seeing BP ads under "Tampa" and another senior member wondering about it, I ventured a TOFTT visit while I was in the neighborhood. It was the climax of my day, but not what the website led me to expect. There was no 'lounge' or pool table or outside deck, no dancers, no reason to bring the beverage of your choice, and nothing suggesting a 'clothing optional' establishment other than the body rub. It was pretty much an AMP, except that the girls weren't Asian.

It was a weekend afternoon, no other customers when I arrived. Congenial-enough guy at the front counter (no bouncer physique, although bouncer types were there as I left) says it's $50 for the room for an hour, and when I mentioned $5 off Sat-Mon per the BP ad, he gave me $5 change). He asks me to sign a form on the counter, sort of petition-style with lots of signatures (really weird, and a lot of signatures were shockingly illegible). You pick the girl you want out of a lineup, and tipping starts at $50 for 'sponge bath and lotion body rub. ' As the website says and he repeated, the more you tip, the more 'comfortable' they get. I asked if any of the girls from the website videos were there (I had the hots for Cali or Jenny) , and he said he's never seen the website. I asked who was there, he read four names, none of them from the website. I asked about the deck and lounge, and he seemed to have never heard of such a thing.

He uses an intercom on the desk to call the girls to get ready, says they need a few minutes of 'mirror time. ' I hit the restroom, and when I get back he buzzes. Four of them come out for a lineup. One's a BBW, more than just chunky, but not like the fatty in the recent 'college girls' BP photo. #3 didn't do much for me, but tough choice still left, both slender B's (my preference) , both very cute, one taller and darker.

I chose the taller, darker of the two (those B's proved a little droopier than expected, but still nice). We went back to a largish room with black-light, and she asked for the $50 tip in advance. She was pretty optimistic about the extra tips, but $.8 seemed to prove very motivating, as it should.

I climbed on the table (pretty comfortable, other than my feet on the wood frame). The face-down sponge bath was warm, the rub was deep and relaxing, from shoulders to calves, very nice. Turned over, the sponge bath focused on the most critical areas, and then we got to the lotions and creams. A good time was had by all. A few of the strip clubs in Pasco make you sign something that says that you're not offended by nudity, or something to that nature.

HEMassage69
06-24-11, 11:11

I climbed on the table (pretty comfortable, other than my feet on the wood frame). The face-down sponge bath was warm, the rub was deep and relaxing, from shoulders to calves, very nice. Turned over, the sponge bath focused on the most critical areas, and then we got to the lotions and creams. A good time was had by all. So total damage was $$.8? Was this a full hour, and were anything other than hands involved? Seems a little pricey.

LoveToPlay
07-01-11, 11:50
Saw Amber Starr-promised to take her time, nice session etc-it was the total opposite. She kept telling me to hurry up. Upsell is big here, but I won't go into details.

Definitely would not repeat, and that is a shame because they used to have some really fun ladies here.

PeterPiper52
07-02-11, 16:18
Saw Amber Starr-promised to take her time, nice session etc-it was the total opposite. She kept telling me to hurry up. Upsell is big here, but I won't go into details.

Definitely would not repeat, and that is a shame because they used to have some really fun ladies here.Typical shop girl. No surprise there.

PeterPiper52
07-02-11, 16:22
It had been awhile since my last visit, so I thought that I would drop by and see how things are. My old favorite Angie is no longer there. I got Tina, a mid-30's girl, short, not a spinner but by no means fat. Got the table shower. Every crevice was cleaned. Went to the room and the good times continued. Every muscle on my body was massaged, and that made me happy. Cost was. 6 for the 1/2 hour, and. 4 for the tip.

It was just a dream, but a happy one.

LoveToPlay
07-03-11, 12:55
Typical shop girl. No surprise there.True Peter, but it used to be a 'good' shop in years past. Unfortunately, it has *really* gone downhill since ownership has changed.

Bad Boy6
07-21-11, 13:20
Stay away from these places unless you want something that might stick with you the rest of your life! Most attendents have bad drug problems just saying stay safe, play safe

Trey Longo
07-29-11, 11:08
Wondering if anybody has visited this lady. If so, please pm me with info. I will TOFTT, if no one has info. TY.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incomparable-massage-fullbody-bliss/5376103

Gummie Bear
07-30-11, 17:36
She is a real looker for this area! Hope she proves to be a goodie.

Wondering if anybody has visited this lady. If so, please pm me with info. I will TOFTT, if no one has info. TY.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incomparable-massage-fullbody-bliss/5376103

TrevorJ72
07-31-11, 01:27

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incomparable-massage-fullbody-bliss/5376103Google phone number search turns up 3-4 BP and other ads in St. Louis plus a link to her website. The ads that have photos are of the same girl in this ad. She appears to run her own service and is licensed. Here is the website link:

http://betterfly.com/kayeleecarter/services

If it werent so far away for me I'd TOFFT myself. Sounds legit. Be safe.

Trey Longo
08-04-11, 12:51
Google phone number search turns up 3-4 BP and other ads in St. Louis plus a link to her website. The ads that have photos are of the same girl in this ad. She appears to run her own service and is licensed. Here is the website link:

If it werent so far away for me I'd TOFFT myself. Sounds legit. Be safe.I didn't see Kaylee, but I did visit her roommate Simone, who seemed less threatening, for some reason. Her smile captivated me. Plus she didn't appear licensed, which I thought might portend more liberties. Had a reasonable back rub, followed by a HJ / HE.

Somewhere in the middle she said,"I suppose you want to see these," as I rubbed her clothed ass. Damage was. 70. Simone is far prettier & sexier in person than BP pic. 4-handed would involve Kaylee. Quiet private home in quiet neighborhood.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5424474&image=5424473

Harley2007
08-15-11, 06:50
Called up KayeLee Sunday before noon and had an appointment scheduled in an hours time. A short ride from Citrus County to Spring Hill, midway between the toll road and Hwy 19, to a quiet, residential neighborhood. Her Pics are accurate and she is very pleasant. For seventy bucks you cannot go wrong with the quality of her massage. With good firm pressure where you need it and nice feather soft touch in other areas too. Lite roaming was OK with her, but I didn't try to be pushy and get under her shorts or top either. I just needed a good massage for a good price. She gave me a very nice handshake and I left with a smile. Don't know if any thing else is on the menu fellas, but total damage with tip was $ & I would recommend & will return.

Be Safe,

HD2007

R Consultant
08-15-11, 07:00
This will be interesting to find out how much fun she can be. She is a true head turner that is for sure!

I found an ad in North Carolina for her also. So she must travel alot.

Happy Hunting.

Google phone number search turns up 3-4 BP and other ads in St. Louis plus a link to her website. The ads that have photos are of the same girl in this ad. She appears to run her own service and is licensed. Here is the website link:

If it werent so far away for me I'd TOFFT myself. Sounds legit. Be safe.-

Kaylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Longo View Post.

http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti.-bliss/5376103

Marty Graw
08-26-11, 19:29
Thanks to fellow mongers for the report. Very convenient safe location at house in nice neighborhood. She was dressed casually in sweats. Very good technique.

Had a proper table and she put on some soothing jazz. She said she had training and I believe her. Did a lost of teasing and light scratching just before flip and I had

Really high hopes for great ending but it was pretty ordinary mechanical ending. She lifted her top and left me feel the bolt-ons as she finished me off. Did not try to upsell. I asked her straight out if there was more on the menu and was shot down. Never asked for a tip but gave her. 2 because it was a great massage. I would repeat when I am in the mood for a good massage with safe happy ending.

LoveToPlay
09-05-11, 11:42
Stopped in to Chinese Pearl after seeing their ad on CL. The attendant asked right away for a tip while running my card-should have been a clue. It was an OK massage, but she kept staring at the clock, hardly spoke any English at all, and after treats were *totally* self service. Even for the. 60 entry, I would not repeat as Miyako is much better.

PinPark49
09-16-11, 09:43
I had a dream that I stopped in at Miyako yesterday afternoon. In my dream a lady that I had never dreamt of before named "Lisa" was my attendant. She was a fairly petite oriental lady in her late 20's early 30's (straight up guess and I'm not the best judge) with average looks, average to smallish top, and a fairly heavy accent who was pleasant and eager. After a nice table shower, got a great deep tissue massage (If you enjoy a good deep tissue massage she is your girl) that ended with a liberal roaming policy and attention to all the right spots after the flip. I will definitely make sure she is working the next time I drift off into AMP dreamland.

TrollMonger
09-20-11, 14:42
Women there barely spoke english. Fee was. 6 for the hour good massage and tease but anything else is self service. Don't waste your time.

TrollMonger
09-20-11, 14:49
Nice place reasonably clean. Attendants are very nice. They have new girls come and go but the ones you can alaways count on are Lisa and Mae. Great massage and HE. Decent pricing. 8 for the hour. 2 tip you won't be disappointed.

JD123
11-04-11, 23:08
I visited both of these establishments recently and had the same experience as troll monger. Chinese Pearl had a great massage relaxing atmosphere, but it was self service. Kimura was especially nice and the attendent went above and beyond what I expected. Will definitely visit again.

HappyBoy69
11-06-11, 16:36
I had a dream that I stopped in at Miyako yesterday afternoon. In my dream a lady that I had never dreamt of before named "Lisa" was my attendant. She was a fairly petite oriental lady in her late 20's early 30's (straight up guess and I'm not the best judge) with average looks, average to smallish top, and a fairly heavy accent who was pleasant and eager. After a nice table shower, got a great deep tissue massage (If you enjoy a good deep tissue massage she is your girl) that ended with a liberal roaming policy and attention to all the right spots after the flip. I will definitely make sure she is working the next time I drift off into AMP dreamland.I too had an excellent time at Miyako with a super little oriental sweetie named lisa. Unfortunately after that first time, she seems to have moved on. Amount seen her elsewhere?

Happy Holiday!

Martini Joe
11-10-11, 18:18
Was up in the area, didn't dream of any SW so I thought I would check out Platinum, Amber was the only Girl working so in my dream I stayed for the special. .1 got me a uninspired CBJ.

Oh well, now we know.

MJ

PeterPiper52
11-11-11, 15:45
Was up in the area, didn't dream of any SW so I thought I would check out Platinum, Amber was the only Girl working so in my dream I stayed for the special. .1 got me a uninspired CBJ.

Oh well, now we know.

MJThings never change at these in-call shops. I stay as far away from them as possible. I'd rather spank my own monkey than go to a shop.

Amber619
11-15-11, 01:32

Oh well, now we know.

MJMy apologies, You didn't seem all that displeased then sweetie. Never said the service was inadequate, As a matter of fact we talked etc. And not once did you even hint of any disapproval. But then again didn't know you were cruisin for SW, So class, cleanliness, ability to conversate, etc. Are not factors for you. I guess you can't win them all, Now I know.

PeterPiper52
11-15-11, 14:09
My apologies, You didn't seem all that displeased then sweetie. Never said the service was inadequate, As a matter of fact we talked etc. And not once did you even hint of any disapproval. But then again didn't know you were cruisin for SW, So class, cleanliness, ability to conversate, etc. Are not factors for you. I guess you can't win them all, Now I know.Clients won't come out and say the the service was inadequate while still in the presence of the provider, unless it was real bad or if there was a case of upselling, which I presume did not happen. And, it shouldn't matter if he had been out trolling for SW's. I can see where he's coming from. The biggest reason why men hesitate to go to a shop is because there is usually upselling. That's enough to make Mr. Happy, Mr. Sad. Or, the level of service is not what we expected, as most of the "models" just don't seem to be into what they're doing.

Not a knock against you, Amber. I've never seen you, so I don't judge. You seem to be genuine, which is a plus. But, you also have to remember that in this economy, everyone is working hard for their money. So, it's not easy to part with $, and be disappointed.

John Certero
12-02-11, 03:44
Hi all. Its been quite some time since I've posted. Haven't have to much opportunity to hit up the AMPs the last few months or so. Been thinking about trying to squeeze in a nice relaxing hour here in the next couple weeks. I though about just going to one of my old ATF's in tampa like O2 but have in the mood to try something new. I was looking through backpage and came across a new AMP listing for a place called A plus spa I believe. I have been working about 10 min from NPR and thought it might make a convenient lunch. Has anyone tried this place yet. Would appreciate any info. Thanks

Gizmo Pi
12-02-11, 05:30
[QUOTE=PeterPiper52; 1318295]Clients won't come out and say the the service was inadequate while still in the presence of the provider, unless it was real bad or if there was a case of upselling, which I presume did not happen. And, it shouldn't matter if he had been out trolling for SW's. I can see where he's coming from. The biggest reason why men hesitate to go to a shop is because there is usually upselling.

Been there a few times. Only had one bad experience with a little tart named Leanne I think. She was useless. First time there I saw Amber and had a really great time, no upsell at all and seemed like a sweetie. If I get a good first impression I usually tip pretty good and take my chances so maybe thats why theres never been any upselling. I've seen a diff girl each time and as I said, was only dissapointed once.

TrollMonger
12-02-11, 15:34
Hi all. Its been quite some time since I've posted. Haven't have to much opportunity to hit up the AMPs the last few months or so. Been thinking about trying to squeeze in a nice relaxing hour here in the next couple weeks. I though about just going to one of my old ATF's in tampa like O2 but have in the mood to try something new. I was looking through backpage and came across a new AMP listing for a place called A plus spa I believe. I have been working about 10 min from NPR and thought it might make a convenient lunch. Has anyone tried this place yet. Would appreciate any info. ThanksHey guys tried this place twice in the last few weeks (thinking first time customers / brand new place YMMV) sorry for not posting earlier but this inquiry jogged my memory. Anyway very clean nice place when you enter the room sign on the wall says " we only offer professional massage don't ask for anything more" and they mean it don't ask! Or hint or anything it will be ignored. Not saying this is a bad place it is very nice if your in the market for a good massage by a pretty oriental girl (the one's I saw was named May and Rachel). Anything else is DIY. And they they want a tip. So. 70 for the hour nothing for the tip. Even though they ask you for. 20 for tip. In summary very nice place for a massage but for anything else save your money. Perhaps over time once the girls don't get any tips they will change the "operation" of the place but for now its straight up legit. Oh well.

Dragon75
12-02-11, 18:17
Hi all. Its been quite some time since I've posted. Haven't have to much opportunity to hit up the AMPs the last few months or so. Been thinking about trying to squeeze in a nice relaxing hour here in the next couple weeks. I though about just going to one of my old ATF's in tampa like O2 but have in the mood to try something new. I was looking through backpage and came across a new AMP listing for a place called A plus spa I believe. I have been working about 10 min from NPR and thought it might make a convenient lunch. Has anyone tried this place yet. Would appreciate any info. ThanksWhat's the name of new place / location?

PeterPiper52
12-23-11, 13:55
As a lot of previous posters in the SW section have mentioned, there aren't a lot of choices out there. So, I decided to take a ride to the new AMP in Port Richey, A Plus Massage. I did not stay. The girl who came to the lobby was dressed in a Van Halen T-shirt and blue jeans, and no makeup. I asked if there were other girls, and was told that there are 2 but that they were busy. So, I used the often said phrase,"I'll be back later."

I drove a little further south on 19 and stopped by Kimura. I liked what I saw there. My masseuse's name was Jenny. Short and cute. Paid. 60 for the 1/2 hour and tipped. 40 for my happy ending. I can't tell you how many times she whispered OMG in my ear. Haha! Good time. Definitely recommend.

Cesar Romero
01-16-12, 18:00
Headed to Q Spa in Tarpon for an adventure. Didn't stay as they have one of those ATM machines for your credit card, nope, not paying those kinds of fees. Headed north to Kimura, first time there. No machine nor surcharge for the CC use. Jenny is cute and gave an outstanding medium / hard massage. TS nothing to write home about. Room walls don't go to the top so if someone else is there you will need to keep quiet. Kept her clothes on during the Happy portion of the show but didn't mind some outside playing around. Good quality HJ and out the door I go. She was nice, may repeat or try the spa a bit further south. 80 house 60 service.

TrollMonger
01-19-12, 03:07
Headed to Q Spa in Tarpon for an adventure. Didn't stay as they have one of those ATM machines for your credit card, nope, not paying those kinds of fees. Headed north to Kimura, first time there. No machine nor surcharge for the CC use. Jenny is cute and gave an outstanding medium / hard massage. TS nothing to write home about. Room walls don't go to the top so if someone else is there you will need to keep quiet. Kept her clothes on during the Happy portion of the show but didn't mind some outside playing around. Good quality HJ and out the door I go. She was nice, may repeat or try the spa a bit further south. 80 house 60 service.Kimura is ok. Wondering if anyone else has hit A plus on US 19? And how thier dream was?

TrollMonger
01-19-12, 03:30
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new girl at platinum?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-and-sexy-25/5326894

Kind of a double edge sword going there the owner. Amber is nice but you can tell she is not really into it anymore. I thought I would try bella about 3 weeks ago she is all hustle, trys to be nice about it but she is all about the money! Plus really wasnt happy with the fact that after I paid the door fee and was put in the room, she excused herself for 5-7 mins and came back sniffing and her whole attitude changed. Not sure what she snorted but we can just guess! Anyway not sure if I want to TOFTT on this one. Any info would be great!

LoveToPlay
03-11-12, 12:48
Had a dream where my friend tried Chinese Pearl again. The attendant was incredibly rough with her massage technique, and no additional relaxation was to be had. The front desk lady had asked for a tip up front-a warning here that my friend should have heeded. My friend said he will not repeat-there are much better real therapists out there who are much more friendly and concerned with ending a session with a happy and relaxing time.

LoveToPlay
03-11-12, 12:51
My friend had some back pain and tension problems, so he went to Miyako for some much needed relief. The attendant was a spinner type, and by his guess she was a size zero and about 5 foot two. She was incredibly friendly, and getting my friend the ultimate relaxation experience was her number one priority. He said the after regular massage fee tip was reasonable, and the massage was quite good with medium pressure and maximum relief. Said he will definitely repeat.

Ajdal
04-27-12, 19:06
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/4/27/woman_arrested_at_ne.html

Newed2
07-22-12, 14:41
Actually I visited Miako about 3 weeks ago and had a very nice time, I wasn't aware of that issue.

Had a very nice time and nice ending.

Funin3354
08-20-12, 10:26
Actually I visited Miako about 3 weeks ago and had a very nice time, I wasn't aware of that issue.

Had a very nice time and nice ending.I always enjoy my times at Miyako. Yuko is one of the best providers there. She will make sure you leave with a big smile.

Funin3354
09-10-12, 16:32
Just found this place on BP and drove by there today to see what it looked like from the outside. Has a typical strip mall AMP look to it and on the side of the strip so a little more private. Will TOFTT tomorrow to see. Link is below.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-hibiscus-massage/7948138

Cheers!

Funin3354
09-11-12, 12:22
Made it to the Hibiscus Massage today and when I got there I was introduced to Jessica. She is a sweet girl and is still a little rough with the english language but her massage skills are very good. She asked if I wanted medium or hard massage and I said medium and I am glad I did. I think she could really put the hurt on you with a hard massage. Nice strong and soft hands with a very good technique. Anyway, it got close to an hour and I asked about a little action on Mr happy and she obliged. Once again, very good technique and smooth long strokes and unrushed. Very sensual. She finished and cleaned me up and got me some water on the way out the door.

I would repeat.

Bad Boy6
02-09-13, 20:27
Does anyone know what happened to this place I drove by yesterday and it was burnt down.

RedBird 6969
02-12-13, 08:44
I request Myako and Kimura spas in NPR. I have been seeing Lisa at both locations for the better part of 5 years. $60 to Mamma san and $60 to Lisa gets me HJ, DATY, free roaming and FS if I bring a cover.

So, I decided to TOFTT and try Q Spa in Tarpon. I am embarrassed as I have plenty of experience with the AMP setting and I got taken like a newbie at Q spa.

I waled in and a window slides open, I cute Korean girls asks if I want 1/2 or full hour. I tell her 1/2 for $60. She is about 5'5, 110 LBS, short black hair and large B's or small C's. So far, so good. I was not sure if she was my masseuse or the Mamma San. I disrobe and sit on the table with a towel over my lap. The Mamma San enters and asks why I am not laying down. I ask if is shower is available and she says "You want shower?" Duh. My first mistake, I say "no, that is OK". She places a sheet over me, this is the second bad sign. Now, maybe the forum can assist me on this one as I NEVER know what the code word is, but she asks if I want a soft or hard massage. I answer "hard" because that is what I really like, however I think the "soft" is the keyword for extras.

She starts a terrible massage and 3 minutes in, she says "massage is all you want right?" I say "NO!" She whispers in my ear "How much you have". Mistake #2- I say "$60" Thinking of my times at Myako and Kimurs. Bad mistake! Then it gets strangers, She takes a pillow and places near my head, I begin to flip and she says "not yet" She does another 30 second crappy massage and they asks me to flip. OK, I think. All will be well if I can play with those awesome ta-tas and she was wearing a short black skirt so a HJ with roaming will work for $60. I start to rub her under her skirt and she says "be nice" I am now thinking,"Ok, no insertion" I try to rub her spot through her lace panties and she says "I said be nice" I tell her I will not penetrate and she says "no touching"! I ask if she is serious and she says yes.

Are you kidding me! I ask if she is busy at the new location, all the while she is giving a terrible HJ and she says "No". No SH#T! I ask how much more if I can DATY and she says "You do not have enough money, I am not a prostitute". I start to laugh. She finished up with the terrible HJ and I get dressed and hand her the $60 that she knew I had because of my newbie mistake. I leave the building and there are 5 to 7 business men and women taking a break from the telemarketing business next door. What a walk of shame to end a terrible session. I felt like saying to them as I shuffled by "Don't worry, nothing happened in there"!

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

PeterPiper52
02-12-13, 14:21
I request Myako and Kimura spas in NPR. I have been seeing Lisa at both locations for the better part of 5 years. $60 to Mamma san and $60 to Lisa gets me HJ, DATY, free roaming and FS if I bring a cover.

So, I decided to TOFTT and try Q Spa in Tarpon. I am embarrassed as I have plenty of experience with the AMP setting and I got taken like a newbie at Q spa.

I waled in and a window slides open, I cute Korean girls asks if I want 1/2 or full hour. I tell her 1/2 for $60. She is about 5'5, 110 LBS, short black hair and large B's or small C's. So far, so good. I was not sure if she was my masseuse or the Mamma San. I disrobe and sit on the table with a towel over my lap. The Mamma San enters and asks why I am not laying down. I ask if is shower is available and she says "You want shower?" Duh. My first mistake, I say "no, that is OK". She places a sheet over me, this is the second bad sign. Now, maybe the forum can assist me on this one as I NEVER know what the code word is, but she asks if I want a soft or hard massage. I answer "hard" because that is what I really like, however I think the "soft" is the keyword for extras.

She starts a terrible massage and 3 minutes in, she says "massage is all you want right?" I say "NO!" She whispers in my ear "How much you have". Mistake #2- I say "$60" Thinking of my times at Myako and Kimurs. Bad mistake! Then it gets strangers, She takes a pillow and places near my head, I begin to flip and she says "not yet" She does another 30 second crappy massage and they asks me to flip. OK, I think. All will be well if I can play with those awesome ta-tas and she was wearing a short black skirt so a HJ with roaming will work for $60. I start to rub her under her skirt and she says "be nice" I am now thinking,"Ok, no insertion" I try to rub her spot through her lace panties and she says "I said be nice" I tell her I will not penetrate and she says "no touching"! I ask if she is serious and she says yes.

Are you kidding me! I ask if she is busy at the new location, all the while she is giving a terrible HJ and she says "No". No SH#T! I ask how much more if I can DATY and she says "You do not have enough money, I am not a prostitute". I start to laugh. She finished up with the terrible HJ and I get dressed and hand her the $60 that she knew I had because of my newbie mistake. I leave the building and there are 5 to 7 business men and women taking a break from the telemarketing business next door. What a walk of shame to end a terrible session. I felt like saying to them as I shuffled by "Don't worry, nothing happened in there"!

Terrible, terrible, terrible.I reviewed this place a couple of weeks ago. My experience was different. There was virtually no massage, just fun and games. My donation was the same as yours, but the service was much different. Now, these AMP's change attendants quite often, so you may have seen someone that I didn't. My attendant was probably late 30's to early 40's, pretty attractive, and loves to play. Not the greatest looking attendant, but she had a nice, natural rack of C's.

I have not been to Myako since the last bust. It seems like some ***** that has a business in that plaza was concerned about men going in and walking out happy. Back in the day (a few years ago) , I was a regular there with Angie as my attendant. I only went to Kimura once because Miyako always called out my name. Haha! Are the attendants at both establishments decent?

BajaSun
02-12-13, 20:00
Thinking about visiting a local spa for some massage and stress relief. Wondering if anyone has expierience at Miyako?

If so, maybe some advice on tipping etc. Sure would be appreciated.

Thanks

IloveMilfs
02-12-13, 21:37
Awesome review. Cracked me up. Sorry your first outing sucked. TOFTT can lead to heaven or hell. THat's part of the game.

BTW I always say Hard as I like a hard massage. I don't think that's a code word at all. I just leave a $ on the counter and that tells them what I expect. It is a $ gamble but what can a guy do.

Worse case scenario I got a TS, massage and a HJ which I hate because I have hands so I hope and pray its a BBBJ.

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

BigBoyAmp
02-25-13, 02:03
Thinking about visiting a local spa for some massage and stress relief. Wondering if anyone has expierience at Miyako?

If so, maybe some advice on tipping etc. Sure would be appreciated.

ThanksI try to get to Miyako about once or twice a month and have always had great service. Usually get the hour for 80. 00 and tip usually 40 for HJ and 60 for CBJ. Have done FS for around 80. It's a nice place for up here in pasco and I drive from spring hill. The table showers are alway great with special attention to the boys and they do some great ass play if you let them know you're interested in that. And I like that they finish off the massage if time is available.

Hope this helps

IloveMilfs
02-27-13, 21:44
I have had a good dream there also which entailed an older Mamason starting with great TS Great massage covered suckey suckey for $ and finish with even more awesome massage.

Now what freaked me out was I googled " Miyako or massage parolr bust new Port Richey" for shits and giggles and saw that the same mamason was busted in a raid there. Turns out businesses next door do not like the traffic and keep complaining. Be safe fellas.

I try to get to Miyako about once or twice a month and have always had great service. Usually get the hour for 80. 00 and tip usually 40 for HJ and 60 for CBJ. Have done FS for around 80. It's a nice place for up here in pasco and I drive from spring hill. The table showers are alway great with special attention to the boys and they do some great ass play if you let them know you're interested in that. And I like that they finish off the massage if time is available.

Hope this helps

BigBoyAmp
03-04-13, 03:55
Was wondering if anybody has checked these two places out recently. Thought I would give them a go next week. I've heard hibiscus doesn't have a shower which could be a deal breaker.

TVelocity
03-04-13, 23:55
Was wondering if anybody has checked these two places out recently. Thought I would give them a go next week. I've heard hibiscus doesn't have a shower which could be a deal breaker.I checked out Lily little bit ago, tblshwr was mediocre at best and massage was just blah. Standard 40 donation for HJ and didn't even ask if anything else was available, honestly don't waste your time very cookie cutter.

PeterPiper52
03-05-13, 13:04
Was wondering if anybody has checked these two places out recently. Thought I would give them a go next week. I've heard hibiscus doesn't have a shower which could be a deal breaker.I've been told that Hibiscus is strictly legit. I also tried Lily once. Never again.

Jkinsell6969
03-06-13, 07:28
I've been told that Hibiscus is strictly legit. I also tried Lily once. Never again.I have been to Hibicus 3 times now and always seen Boaboa (or Poapoa), not sure how it's spelled. She is mid to late 30's. Great body. No table shower but the place is clean and they are friendly. The first time I went it was pretty routine. 60 to the house and 40 in the room. Left with a smile. Second time was pretty much the same as the first. She told me that if I brought more money on my next trip, things could be better. So I returned for a 3rd time. Right before the flip I told her I brought more money. The only thing that was different was she used this very soft fingernail technique. Which I have to say was fantastic, but not worth paying any extra for. So I didn't. She always wore tight jean shorts and a super tight t-shirt. Looks to be a decent B to smaller C. She is a sweet girl but I was really hoping for more. I may give it one more try. I always went on Saturday mornings around 11.

If anyone else has had better luck, let us know.

RippnLips
03-06-13, 11:43
I've been told that Hibiscus is strictly legit. I also tried Lily once. Never again.Been to hibiscus twice, first time 1/2 hr w / HE and second was full hour w / no HE. Massage was ok at best.

Heehoolyz
03-26-13, 21:31
Does anyone know what happened to this place I drove by yesterday and it was burnt down.There was this big hoopla where two bad ass banditos had three hostages and they ended up at this place and faced off with a bunch of vampires and only one of the banditos and one hostage survived and the place burned down.

Yes, iv'e been drinking too much...

PuffDaty
04-06-13, 07:26
I used to love Miyako back in the day. This was always my go to place when I didn't feel like making the drive down to Aloha or Four Seasons (does anyone remember those good old days?).

Over the years they had some decent girls and I kind of dig the Korean / Chinese MILF types. Always knew I could get a decent massage and at the very least a nice HJ or BBBJ depending on the girl. Even had one crazy Chinese chick who offered F / S while she sang some bizarre song.

But with all the busts over the years and knowing how much the neighboring businesses dislike the patrons of Miyako my comfort level is non-existant. I drove by the other day and almost turned in but just couldn't do it. The thought of some business owner jotting down my license plate or even just watching me go in was too much. I've never been to their sister shop up the road but maybe I should drive up and take a look.

Kind of bums me out though.

Bad Boy6
04-06-13, 11:53
They opened a new XXX theater behind Lollie Pops, very nice and clean 10. 00 to get in, couples are free FRI. and SAT.

Dancer12
05-23-13, 04:27
Have visited twice to Kimura, I ask for Nana! Sweet sexy Korean girl late 30's with a rocking hard body. Not the prettiest bird as this was my first and second time. First time she was cautious as I was drunk and heard of the great things that happened here. Standard (I guess) 8 for the hour 6 for the tip. Started HE but did not finish. Too drunk LOL.

Second time I saw her again, Felt like a man getting ready for work how it should be done! Nana Knows how to pamper a man. Will visit regularly.

Lickyzhills
05-31-13, 11:26
Anyone know if Tee is a provider of happy endings?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/who-needs-2-b-kneaded-bodywise-massage-zephyrhills/7786515

Dancer12
06-03-13, 08:38
I went to Myako the other day just for a legit massage and guess who came walking up in her flip flops. Nana! So third time I told her no need for anything extra just needed a nice medium massage. She still tried LOL. Sweet girl. Not very good English but I would love to see her outside of the AMP.

Steele28
06-10-13, 03:39
Stopped in FT. Parked in back like usual. The owner still there, but she is not my type. My ATF that worked there for quite a while has moved on to better things, I guess, but still got good service from a rather cute new girl. Small build but well proportioned, and knows what to do with that scented oil to help you relax. Can't remember the name, but she is on days. Works till about 3 PM. I might be getting a new ATF. Just wish that place had a couple of towels and thicker pillows. It would be a lot more relaxing if I could prop my head up a little more and watch her do her thing.

Spaceman Spiff
06-12-13, 01:40
Hi folks,

I was in your area around Memorial day, and wanted something besides AMP, so I was looking for two American places I had been to there before: Dusk Til Dawn and Paradise Spa, both on US-19. In the past I had found both to be "acceptable" if not great.

Found Dusk Til Dawn closed with storage boxes in the parking lot like everything was being carted away and found Paradise Spa to be a church (!). Was there a general crackdown in the area, or two separate bad luck stories? Did the Paradise owner "get saved"?

Spaceman Spiff

Bad Boy6
06-20-13, 11:13
Drove by yesterday and it looks like there rebuilding.

Wanks Foryou
07-30-13, 16:18
They opened a new XXX theater behind Lollie Pops, very nice and clean 10. 00 to get in, couples are free FRI. and SAT.Inside the adult shop? That theater has been there for many years.

IAmIncognito
07-30-13, 21:04
Hi folks,

I was in your area around Memorial day, and wanted something besides AMP, so I was looking for two American places I had been to there before: Dusk Til Dawn and Paradise Spa, both on US-19. In the past I had found both to be "acceptable" if not great.

Found Dusk Til Dawn closed with storage boxes in the parking lot like everything was being carted away and found Paradise Spa to be a church (!). Was there a general crackdown in the area, or two separate bad luck stories? Did the Paradise owner "get saved"?

Spaceman SpiffDTD had a fire (imo an insurance scam) and paradise closed 6-8 months back. I have a feeling the local prostitution was hurting both businesses. Each handled it their own way. No proof, just opinion.

Bad Boy6
08-26-13, 15:41
Try Bonnie nice dreams.

BillyBob987
09-10-13, 09:11
Fellow mongers,

I curious as I have never been to an AMP and I see Kimura and Miyako advertising lately. What's the deal? What do they charge? Is it strictly a hand shake or is there more offered?

Thanks and stay safe.

RedBird 6969
09-11-13, 11:51
Fellow mongers,

I curious I have never been to an AMP and I see Kimura and Miyako advertising lately. Whplaceshe deal? What do they charge? Is it strictly a hand shake or is there more offered?

Thanks and 60ay safe.I have been going to Miyako for the better part of 5 years. I have never left not being happy. Lisa is the mamasan that works at both places. She is a bit older but her massage is awesome. Make sure you get the table shower House fee is 60 for hh and I always tip 60 and if I bring a cover I get FS for that. However as I stated earlier I've been going for a bunch of years. If it is a girl that does not know you it will be happy ending until you see her a few times. Roaming is always encouraged!

BillyBob987
09-11-13, 13:44
I have been going to Miyako for the better part of 5 years. I have never left not being happy. Lisa is the mamasan that works at both places. She is a bit older but her massage is awesome. Make sure you get the table shower House fee is 60 for hh and I always tip 60 and if I bring a cover I get FS for that. However as I stated earlier I've been going for a bunch of years. If it is a girl that does not know you it will be happy ending until you see her a few times. Roaming is always encouraged!Much appreciated Glenn

BigBoyAmp
11-07-13, 02:34
Was wondering if anybody knew what was up with Dusk2 Dawn. Looks like the building is being rebuilt but is it going to be something new or what. Just curious maybe something new and improved will go in.

Salty Dawg
11-10-13, 18:38
Much appreciated GlennI am new to the area and have been there three times and have always came away happy. 60 for hh but they go over with no issues. Lisa does give a better than normal massage, I recommend this place and the price is right. THIS POST IS ABOUT kIMORA in NPR.

Member #4524
11-10-13, 19:34
I am new to the area and have been there three times and have always came away happy. 60 for hh but they go over with no issues. Lisa does give a better than normal massage, I recommend this place and the price is right. THIS POST IS ABOUT kIMORA in NPR.Grandpappi Mo has told me that on several occasions He has visited local amps in Pasco and Hillsborough an always got the full treatment on his first visit, if that's what He wanted. Has had some wonderful sushi from a few Korean milfs at the npr places with some trips around the pacific rim if it was desired. Pappi has told me that the Korean women are the purveyors of some of the tastiest dishes around, as though its natural for them to make everything taste good. they always clean the kitchen very well and present the dish with pride always seeming to enjoy it when the diner partakes with enthusiasm. But maybe Pappi just has a look that those Korean women go for, they always fawn over Him and tell Him He is very handsome and "why you no have girlfriend?? you need Korean woman" Pappi agrees, He needs his own personal Korean amp girl.

HappyBoy69
11-21-13, 15:38
Pappi has told me that the Korean women are the purveyors of some of the tastiest dishes around, as though its natural for them to make everything taste good. they always clean the kitchen very well and present the dish with pride always seeming to enjoy it when the diner partakes with enthusiasm. But maybe Pappi just has a look that those Korean women go for, they always fawn over Him and tell Him He is very handsome and "why you no have girlfriend?? you need Korean woman" Pappi agrees, He needs his own personal Korean amp girl.I have a friend who has visited Nana, Lisa, and especially likes the new girl Jessica (Yum yum! And for the most part has had similar experiences to those shared by others, however haven't been so lucky as to get further than second base with any of them!! If they're so interested in displaying the kitty, just what do you do to order that on the menu? One time, my friend said the girl was in a hurry, so she jumps up on top of him, 69 style, but with her shorts still on!

Please let me know if ya'll have any suggestions for my friend! My friend loves sushi!

-bpppp.

Bad Boy6
12-05-13, 10:18
Ok I toftt went to Sunshine yesterday 60 for hr no table shower 2 girls I got Anna good massage, but no attention paid to the boys even after I undraped yes your draped 40 minutes and sid it was hr got up put my own clothes on and she insisted on tip I gave 20 cause it was a good massage. But she insisted on more I was pleasant and walked out.

BigBoyAmp
12-05-13, 14:06
Ok I toftt went to Sunshine yesterday 60 for hr no table shower 2 girls I got Anna good massage, but no attention paid to the boys even after I undraped yes your draped 40 minutes and sid it was hr got up put my own clothes on and she insisted on tip I gave 20 cause it was a good massage. But she insisted on more I was pleasant and walked out.I don't understand what these girls expect for a tip if there not performing any extra curricular activities for it. A .20 is a good tip for a good legit massage especially no table shower available.

BigBoyAmp
12-12-13, 08:23
I don't understand what these girls expect for a tip if there not performing any extra curricular activities for it. A .20 is a good tip for a good legit massage especially no table shower available.I saw Anna the other day and I'll agree very good massage. She did allow some roaming on her legs and but didn't try for the breasts this time. My draping was a towel which really didn't cover anything but on the flip she was playful but wouldn't go for the big finish even after some suggesting by me. It seems if you were a regular the service would get better but it's hard to say. They did just open there doors so they could be trying to be careful for the first few weeks. I tipped the same amount and nothing was said by her, she's getting used to smaller tips for the service she gives I guess. I'll probably head back to see if anything else is offered. Worst case scenario I'll get another good massage.

Salty Dawg
12-20-13, 17:47
Went to favorite NPR AMP place and found it very mechanical compared to my Kmart special. Sticking with Kmart, better price and better massage.

Call234
12-21-13, 18:34
Went to favorite NPR AMP place and found it very mechanical compared to my Kmart special. Sticking with Kmart, better price and better massage.Which place?

TrollMonger
12-22-13, 14:15
Stopped By Chinese Pearl the other day has been quite a while since I had been to an AMP or on the hunt in general. Meet a LMT there named Tina really nice Deep tissue massage I have had in a while and if you follow the rules and ask correctly a nice HE all for .8 all very worth it. Hope this helps you guys whom don't have time to hunt like myself.

Salty Dawg
12-30-13, 22:55
Stopped By Chinese Pearl the other day has been quite a while since I had been to an AMP or on the hunt in general. Meet a LMT there named Tina really nice Deep tissue massage I have had in a while and if you follow the rules and ask correctly a nice HE all for .8 all very worth it. Hope this helps you guys whom don't have time to hunt like myself.Well, guess it depends on her mood. Today when I went there, as nice as I was she said she does not do that.

RedBird 6969
12-31-13, 09:32
Well, guess it depends on her mood. Today when I went there, as nice as I was she said she does not do that.Just drive south on 19 about 10 more miles to Myako. Saw a new Chinese girl there, Jessica (San San) Thursday, last week. Young, skinny and cute. .6 to mammasan and .6 tip got me table shower, massage, DATY and awesome HE. Why fool with the Pearl?

PeterPiper52
01-02-14, 14:32
Just drive south on 19 about 10 more miles to Myako. Saw a new Chinese girl there, Jessica (San San) Thursday, last week. Young, skinny and cute. .6 to mammasan and .6 tip got me table shower, massage, DATY and awesome HE. Why fool with the Pearl?I haven't been to Miyako in quite some time. I used to always see an older Asian who went by Angela. Nice girl with great skills. Actually, I don't think that I've ever seen a girl there under the age of 45. Maybe it's time to check out Jessica.

Bad Boy6
01-14-14, 13:04
Looks like there open again.

Peter Rammer
01-22-14, 23:13
Looks like there open again.That place will likely be the same old upcharge and underprovide as it used to be. Years agowhen my walker friend Leah went to work there she explained their whole rapacious systemto me. It was basically to get every cent out of every customer and have them leave penniless and unhappy for the most part. Perhaps the first Sheriff sting will go down something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrYjCBKyTB0

BillyBob987
01-23-14, 06:45
That place will likely be the same old upcharge and underprovide as it used to be. Years agowhen my walker friend Leah went to work there she explained their whole rapacious systemto me. It was basically to get every cent out of every customer and have them leave penniless and unhappy for the most part. Perhaps the first Sheriff sting will go down something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrYjCBKyTB0Hey Pete,

Can you explain the place to me? Danielle used to work there before it burnt down and was telling me that it was $ or $ to get what you want.

Salty Dawg
01-25-14, 17:55
I stopped in and only one lady working and was with a client. Spoke with owner and he informed me of changes. Lounge is only $20 for the day, Clothing optional back deck not open yet. The time with a lady cost $50 and tips start with $50 etc. I did not hang around. Any one partake yet?

Salty Dawg
01-27-14, 07:46
Was in area yesterday, late. Stopped in to a place offering $45 massage...curiosity drove me. Well was greeted by the only attendant and after seeing her, thought I could do a better job myself. Should be free with the quality of attendant that was there. Just saying.

Call234
01-27-14, 15:12
Was in area yesterday, late. Stopped in to a place offering $45 massage...curiosity drove me. Well was greeted by the only attendant and after seeing her, thought I could do a better job myself. Should be free with the quality of attendant that was there. Just saying.I went there last week. . .Curious about the $45 massage on their BP adds. . .I kept thinking the lady was the mamasan, and a younger more attractive lady would show up soon. . .It turned out she was the only one working. . .I got a pretty good massage. . .Did not want any extras. . .Try the new place Palm Tree, Golden Spa, or Asian Relaxation across the street if you are in that area again. . .All three of these places are good. . .

Salty Dawg
01-27-14, 23:06
Went in today to get the real truth. If you are made of money, this is the place for you. $50 entry fee for the room, then it is expected that you tip the girl and tipping starts at $50 but never goes higher than $250.00. Yep...for $300 a pop, it better be gold.

Peter Rammer
01-27-14, 23:27
Went in today to get the real truth. If you are made of money, this is the place for you. $50 entry fee for the room, then it is expected that you tip the girl and tipping starts at $50 but never goes higher than $250.00. Yep...for $300 a pop, it better be gold.That's just the way it was a few years back before it burned down. I wonder how many suckers will leave there broke, unfinished and.

Miserable?? They will suck you (wallet) dry in a bad way. My lady friends who worked there years ago always told me to never go there, but do take out later. Worked for me.

Cesar Romero
02-23-14, 15:16
Was in area yesterday, late. Stopped in to a place offering $45 massage...curiosity drove me. Well was greeted by the only attendant and after seeing her, thought I could do a better job myself. Should be free with the quality of attendant that was there. Just saying.This is a legit massage place and the lady is likely the best deep tissue masseuse you will find. No extras ever but for $60 total you will get over an hour of the best massage you have l ever had.

Joker.

BigBoyAmp
02-26-14, 16:53
Haven't had a chance to post but I did make it back to Sunshine in Spring Hill and was able to leave very happy the last two times. I've seen Anna all three time and finally got her to go for the big finish on the flip. Very good massage and the H.E. Was OK. She puts on the act how they're not supposed to be doing any extras which is annoying but gives in. Maybe that's part of the game trying to get that forbidden extra. Good part is she doesn't negotiate a price for the extras I tipped .20 the first time and .30 this last time and .60 for the massage. Definitely don't think anything extra on the menu but we can always try.

Salty Dawg
03-14-14, 17:40
Hit one of the two regular places and must say, it only gets better. These 2 places are advertised together. Must say they will keep me coming back.

PeterPiper52
03-15-14, 13:37
Hit one of the two regular places and must say, it only gets better. These 2 places are advertised together. Must say they will keep me coming back.I paid a visit to Miyako about a month ago (first time in nearly 2 years) and was pretty happy with the final results.

Salty Dawg
03-15-14, 22:09
I paid a visit to Miyako about a month ago (first time in nearly 2 years) and was pretty happy with the final results.Was at the sister shop...yep!

Reel Man
05-07-14, 10:17
So I am in town for a couple of weeks, and am trying to decide between visiting kimura and miyako. Based on the boards, they are run by the same mamasan. Any suggestions on which is better? Or are they about the same?

RedBird 6969
05-07-14, 22:46
So I am in town for a couple of weeks, and am trying to decide between visiting kimura and miyako. Based on the boards, they are run by the same mamasan. Any suggestions on which is better? Or are they about the same?They are owned by same person, mamasans work at both places. Korean girls at both are equal. Pricing is equal. .6 to house, .6 to girl gets table shower, nice rub and on flip roaming, daty and oil he. Worth the fee IMO.

Salty Dawg
05-08-14, 06:42
Was in Tampa last night and stopped at the Bamboo. Just as nice as my two NPR regular places.

Forgedit
05-20-14, 14:01
Stopped in at the AMP on klosterman and 19 at lunch today. Very nice, .6 to mamas an for the room then .9 for the rest (haggled down from 1.4 and she admonished me to bring more next time haha). Attendant was surprisingly busty, prob mid 30s and cute.

FireUS19
05-23-14, 12:32
They are owned by same person, mamasans work at both places. Korean girls at both are equal. Pricing is equal. .6 to house, .6 to girl gets table shower, nice rub and on flip roaming, daty and oil he. Worth the fee IMO.Glad to be a part of the forum. I have couple reports but first a question. I've been to my fav 2 npr AMPs and always leave satisfied. The 4 handed special order was amazing and the solo runs have been awesome. BUT, I have never been able to wrangle a DATY as you mention above. Just wondering what the secret might be? Code word? Action? Or just come out and ask? I would really like to add this in to the mix.

RedBird 6969
05-25-14, 15:29
Glad to be a part of the forum. I have couple reports but first a question. I've been to my fav 2 npr AMPs and always leave satisfied. The 4 handed special order was amazing and the solo runs have been awesome. BUT, I have never been able to wrangle a DATY as you mention above. Just wondering what the secret might be? Code word? Action? Or just come out and ask? I would really like to add this in to the mix.It comes with time, the girl has to have seen you a few times and she will if you lead her that way. If you get off table and kneel at side, she gets the hint. Lisa works at both places and she has been known to squirt during DATY.

DrPotato
05-26-14, 08:18
Glad to be a part of the forum. I have couple reports but first a question. I've been to my fav 2 npr AMPs and always leave satisfied. The 4 handed special order was amazing and the solo runs have been awesome. BUT, I have never been able to wrangle a DATY as you mention above. Just wondering what the secret might be? Code word? Action? Or just come out and ask? I would really like to add this in to the mix.Super secret code word action is put two fingers in the shape of a vee over you mouth and stick your tongue out and shake it while making a lalalalalalalalala sound.

FireUS19
06-06-14, 08:32
2nd visit was a let down yesterday. T gave mediocre legit massage only. 1st visit 2 weeks ago was awesome with Stephanie. Great massage with unprompted H. E.

TrollMonger
06-06-14, 13:29
2nd visit was a let down yesterday. T gave mediocre legit massage only. 1st visit 2 weeks ago was awesome with Stephanie. Great massage with unprompted H. E.Stick with Steph her massages are good and after a bit she allows H. E with roaming and has hinted more on the menu. H. E isn't the greatest but perhaps other menu items are better. Anyway she is a decent option on a pinch.

FireUS19
06-30-14, 11:34
Dropped in for first time last week. Very pleasant attendant, attractive mid 30's? Started with an extremely thorough table shower with lots of detail work. Very nice attention to the equipment on the flip. The massage was focused right where it needed to be with no doubt what the end would bring. On the flip a quick hand signal question from her as to my desired H. E. I nodded in agreement and was asked about funding. Very intense coverage with 2 hands busy at all times. Smiles all around. Light roaming met no reaction but didn't go too far this time. I got the feeling that there is more on the menu. . 70 to house for unrushed table shower then full hour massage after. . 40 tip but was of course asked to bring more next time.

Salty Dawg
07-11-14, 08:35
Stopped in at Kimora and as usual, had a blast, place was hopping, had to call a girl up from other location. As usual, nothing to complain about.

Newed2
07-17-14, 06:41
Dropped in for first time last week. Very pleasant attendant, attractive mid 30's? Started with an extremely thorough table shower with lots of detail work. Very nice attention to the equipment on the flip. The massage was focused right where it needed to be with no doubt what the end would bring. On the flip a quick hand signal question from her as to my desired H. E. I nodded in agreement and was asked about funding. Very intense coverage with 2 hands busy at all times. Smiles all around. Light roaming met no reaction but didn't go too far this time. I got the feeling that there is more on the menu. . 70 to house for unrushed table shower then full hour massage after. . 40 tip but was of course asked to bring more next time.I tried Lily's couple of times so far, everything on the menu, I left very happy both times. Just small busy plaza.

PeterPiper52
07-18-14, 15:53
Dropped in for first time last week. Very pleasant attendant, attractive mid 30's? Started with an extremely thorough table shower with lots of detail work. Very nice attention to the equipment on the flip. The massage was focused right where it needed to be with no doubt what the end would bring. On the flip a quick hand signal question from her as to my desired H. E. I nodded in agreement and was asked about funding. Very intense coverage with 2 hands busy at all times. Smiles all around. Light roaming met no reaction but didn't go too far this time. I got the feeling that there is more on the menu. . 70 to house for unrushed table shower then full hour massage after. . 40 tip but was of course asked to bring more next time.I may have to try this place again. I went one time last year, and the attendant looked like she was old enough to be on Medicare. It is a nice, little place.

MoneyMatt
07-22-14, 08:05
Long time lurker and I figured it was time to share my adventures with all of you fine gentleman. I have been to the pearl a few times but I always draw T. Figured that with time more might be offered but this has not been the case. Shame because those warlocks look juicy. My disappointment has never been long lived with a short trip south to kimora as I left very happy the few times I have been there. Had an awesome massage and opted for a handshake that was above what I could imagine. Thank you for all of your info on here.

BadTired
07-22-14, 14:54
Long time lurker and I figured it was time to share my adventures with all of you fine gentleman. I have been to the pearl a few times but I always draw T. Figured that with time more might be offered but this has not been the case. Shame because those warlocks look juicy. My disappointment has never been long lived with a short trip south to kimora as I left very happy the few times I have been there. Had an awesome massage and opted for a handshake that was above what I could imagine. Thank you for all of your info on here.At the Pearl: T's day's off are Friday and Saturday and she is there by herself Sunday and Monday.

FireUS19
07-24-14, 11:51
I stopped by 2 weeks ago after the first ad hit backpage. Rang bell but no answer. Called and got VM.

They have sister shop in PH I guess too.

Mf WhoreMonger
07-25-14, 09:34
I stopped by 2 weeks ago after the first ad hit backpage. Rang bell but no answer. Called and got VM.

They have sister shop in PH I guess too.I have and my advice is don't do it. Overpriced and not worth it. Avoid the shop in PH as well, they post on backpage, none of the pics are real. Check out the St pete board for more info.

Newed2
07-25-14, 10:52
I had another trip to Lily's and had a very good experience, envy time I see ane girl usually very good looking and great body. She told me she is leaving the end of this month then coming back in September! Sorry can't remember her name. The damage was 70 then 1. 3 tip.

FireUS19
07-28-14, 13:11
I have and my advice is don't do it. Overpriced and not worth it. Avoid the shop in PH as well, they post on backpage, none of the pics are real. Check out the St pete board for more info.I was unable to check back here about Platinum 2 before going there and wow what a mistake. Blonde pill popper stumbled through a "relaxation session" which consisted of 10 minutes of awkward rubs and groaning. She kept repeating "this isn't a massage". I wasnt expecting a pro massage but at least give it some build up before the flip! She then rubs her pair of very avg tits on me for 2 minutes before clumsily reaching for the raincoat. The CBJ did the trick of course and yes that means got what I went for but the AMPs just do a much better job overall with anticipation and climax. I can't recommend this place unless it's just last minute nearby option. 40 in the door and 40 tip. Reasonable yes but skills and atmosphere just not worth it.

Brushout
07-28-14, 17:08
I was unable to check back here about Platinum 2 before going there and wow what a mistake. Blonde pill popper stumbled through a "relaxation session" which consisted of 10 minutes of awkward rubs and groaning. She kept repeating "this isn't a massage". I wasnt expecting a pro massage but at least give it some build up before the flip! She then rubs her pair of very avg tits on me for 2 minutes before clumsily reaching for the raincoat. The CBJ did the trick of course and yes that means got what I went for but the AMPs just do a much better job overall with anticipation and climax. I can't recommend this place unless it's just last minute nearby option. 40 in the door and 40 tip. Reasonable yes but skills and atmosphere just not worth it.Thanks for the warning. I have been eyeballing it as I drive south. Glade I never stopped in.

HardBall99
07-29-14, 18:46
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Stephanie from Chinese (or Elite) Pearl? She was one of my favorites as a legit masseuse, but on my last visit, she surprised me with a very nice HJ after a great massage. A month later, I call and she has "resigned". Maybe she was fired for giving extras, who knows? But I would dearly lover to find her again, whether she is in another shop or doing freelance. Any help?

TrollMonger
08-02-14, 16:14
Hey guys anyone that is looking for Stephanie from Chinese Pearl she is working at Sunshine in Springhill. Only Tina is left at the Preal now so no reason to waste your time.

HardBall99
08-03-14, 11:38
Hey guys anyone that is looking for Stephanie from Chinese Pearl she is working at Sunshine in Springhill. Only Tina is left at the Preal now so no reason to waste your time.Thanks, man, much appreciated!

FireUS19
08-04-14, 12:29
Hey guys anyone that is looking for Stephanie from Chinese Pearl she is working at Sunshine in Springhill. Only Tina is left at the Preal now so no reason to waste your time.Has anyone been to see Steph since she has been in Spring Hill Sunshine? Is she able to give same great service as she did at pearl? Sunshine was straight up therapeutic the 2 times I tried.

TrollMonger
08-05-14, 14:25
Has anyone been to see Steph since she has been in Spring Hill Sunshine? Is she able to give same great service as she did at pearl? Sunshine was straight up therapeutic the 2 times I tried.Yeah she is good to go same as at the pearl unless she doesn't like your then YMMV.

HardBall99
08-06-14, 13:01
Has anyone been to see Steph since she has been in Spring Hill Sunshine? Is she able to give same great service as she did at pearl? Sunshine was straight up therapeutic the 2 times I tried.I got exactly the same great service as my last time at the Pearl, so I was quite happy. She also reported that she is opening her own spa on 52, sometime in Sept. , a mile off 19 in La Madera Plaza. Good to know she's doing well. She expects to be at Sunshine only thru August.

TrollMonger
08-06-14, 16:13
I got exactly the same great service as my last time at the Pearl, so I was quite happy. She also reported that she is opening her own spa on 52, sometime in Sept. , a mile off 19 in La Madera Plaza. Good to know she's doing well. She expects to be at Sunshine only thru August.She told me the same thing about her own shop just didn't want to advertise that incase it fell through or she didn't want it out there just yet. Glad it helped you.

XRayGuy
08-07-14, 18:37
Has anyone check this place out? I went there years ago and complete rip off. Is it still the same?

TrollMonger
08-08-14, 00:02
Has anyone check this place out? I went there years ago and complete rip off. Is it still the same?Yes it is, A friend of mine stopped in when they first reopened, they waved the. 5 dollar room fee and once in there He picked the best attendant (her name was Shannon if he thinks) they had nothing special. They get in the room and she tries to sell me a CBJ for $$ . Completely ridiculous. He just walked thank god they were waiving to door fee to get clients back that was his experience. But as always YMMV. Good luck if you attempt it much better offerings out there.

XRayGuy
08-08-14, 02:07
Yes it is, A friend of mine stopped in when they first reopened, they waved the. 5 dollar room fee and once in there He picked the best attendant (her name was Shannon if he thinks) they had nothing special. They get in the room and she tries to sell me a CBJ for $$ . Completely ridiculous. He just walked thank god they were waiving to door fee to get clients back that was his experience. But as always YMMV. Good luck if you attempt it much better offerings out there.I live is Sprig Hill and I don't know what else is out here. I was in holiday for a while and there were a few out there. Where would be a good place around the Hernando area?

TrollMonger
08-08-14, 14:52
I live is Sprig Hill and I don't know what else is out here. I was in holiday for a while and there were a few out there. Where would be a good place around the Hernando area?In hernando as far as I know there isn't a place to hunt or drive to find what your looking for but I know its not at dusk you would bd better driving back down to holiday you would save money and aggravation and might still go home smiling.

BadTired
08-25-14, 13:37
I have lost touch with Stephanie form Pearl, Last I heard she was going out on her own? Does anybody have any info? Thanks.

TrollMonger
08-26-14, 16:29
I have lost touch with Stephanie form Pearl, Last I heard she was going out on her own? Does anybody have any info? Thanks.She is at sunshine in Springhill at the moment. She is working on getting her own place ready.

HardBall99
09-26-14, 23:34
Does anyone have a report on the massage parlor on 54 in Land'O'Lakes? I think it's called Kitty Massage but they don't use the name in their BP ads. I stopped by late last night (they're open til 11 pm) and was introduced to Mimi. She was one of the most beautiful AMP providers I have ever seen, and I think she is the actual girl they use in the BP ad (not many AMPs can say that! The trouble was she was sleeping on the couch in the lobby and had to be woke up to say "Hi". So, although I was strongly attracted to her, I did not think she was ready to give me her best. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a report on her performance, but if not, I will happily TOFTT next time I'm in LOL, and report back. BTW, in the ad, I think Mimi is the pic on the upper right.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newattractive-masseuse-offers-best-massage-hot-and-sexy-girls-813-948-2828/12614921

FireUS19
09-30-14, 11:27
I see Jin's massage comes up on RubMaps. Has anyone been there to test the menu? Or good report? I know it could be a YMMV type thing but if it's strictly a proven therapeutic I'll pass.

Titan57
09-30-14, 17:19
I see Jin's massage comes up on RubMaps. Has anyone been there to test the menu? Or good report? I know it could be a YMMV type thing but if it's strictly a proven therapeutic I'll pass.Standard rub and tug. Decent massage with a HE, and some roaming.

TacoSmacker
09-30-14, 19:07
I see Jin's massage comes up on RubMaps. Has anyone been there to test the menu? Or good report? I know it could be a YMMV type thing but if it's strictly a proven therapeutic I'll pass.I paid a visit there just over a year ago. The massage was quite therapeutic, but I was made very happy at the end. I don't recall the name of the provider. It was just too long ago.

HardBall99
09-30-14, 21:56
I see Jin's massage comes up on RubMaps. Has anyone been there to test the menu? Or good report? I know it could be a YMMV type thing but if it's strictly a proven therapeutic I'll pass.Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.

TacoSmacker
10-01-14, 12:48
Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.Thanks, HB. Your report sums-up and confirms what I'd found. "Worth it? Yes. "Totally off-the-chain. Unlimited? No.

Call234
10-01-14, 13:52
Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.Good to know. Thanks for the report.

John Certero
10-02-14, 10:22
Jin's has been my favorite AMP for a couple years. I have been with 4 or 5 of the girls there, but mostly with Angie (I posted a review of her in Rubmaps). My first few visits featured a good quality massage, to the point I figured it was a legit place, and then, oh my, they finished with a nice HE. After having a similar treatment from 3 different girls, I realized it was SOP (it sometimes takes me a while to see how things are). Lately, since they know me there, there seems to be not so much time on the massage, but a lot more time teasing the boys while I'm face down (delightful! And then a real nice finish. Lately I have only seen Angie and Yuko there, and each one is a lot of fun. By the way, I found it interesting that Jin's has not been reviewed earlier, but thought it was nice they were under the radar. Also, in contrast to Kimura or Miyako, it appears that HJ is the only extra available at Jin's, and it is done without a prior discussion of tipping. That's been my experience, but YMMV.Would Angie happen to be the Chinese MILF with the big knockers? I'm wondering if its the same girl that used to be at Miyako years back? She was my ATF for a soild massage and walk on the back. I haven't been to Jins. I tried finding it once but never spotted it.

Four For 5
10-02-14, 10:51
Does anyone have a report on the massage parlor on 54 in Land'O'Lakes? I think it's called Kitty Massage but they don't use the name in their BP ads. I stopped by late last night (they're open til 11 pm) and was introduced to Mimi. She was one of the most beautiful AMP providers I have ever seen, and I think she is the actual girl they use in the BP ad (not many AMPs can say that! The trouble was she was sleeping on the couch in the lobby and had to be woke up to say "Hi". So, although I was strongly attracted to her, I did not think she was ready to give me her best. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a report on her performance, but if not, I will happily TOFTT next time I'm in LOL, and report back. BTW, in the ad, I think Mimi is the pic on the upper right.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newattractive-masseuse-offers-best-massage-hot-and-sexy-girls-813-948-2828/12614921I paid a visit a month or so ago and I drew what had to have been the mama-san. They began to advertise "Mimi is back" in their ads a few days after my visit. Mama-san was decent looking, table shower is kind of like an autopsy table with drains down the sides. Not very comfy to lay on stomach. Drain is right behind head rest and loud like some kind of pump is running and sucking air. Mama-san took a call during the massage but was very subtle doing it. She seemed to be alone in the place and little over worked because of it. Massage was good, better than average for most AMPs. On the flip I was draped but Jr decided to pitch a tent. Mama-san gestured to it and I said "please do" and she gave a nice release. All in all not great, but good. Might return to see this Mimi. I didn't try to negotiate for a higher menu option, so I can't say there is any. Bottom line. 80 for the hour and. 40 tip.

PeterPiper52
10-02-14, 11:28
Would Angie happen to be the Chinese MILF with the big knockers? I'm wondering if its the same girl that used to be at Miyako years back? She was my ATF for a soild massage and walk on the back. I haven't been to Jins. I tried finding it once but never spotted it.I'm wondering the same thing. Angie was my favorite at Miyako.

HardBall99
10-02-14, 12:23
Would Angie happen to be the Chinese MILF with the big knockers? I'm wondering if its the same girl that used to be at Miyako years back? She was my ATF for a soild massage and walk on the back. I haven't been to Jins. I tried finding it once but never spotted it.No, Angie is Korean, fairly short and in good physical shape, but not with big knockers. I'd have to say her tits (be cup) and ass are very nice to play with. Jin's is on 54 a little south of Super Walmart. It is in an office plaza, not a storefront, but easy to find the sign.

HardBall99
10-02-14, 19:06
No, Angie is Korean, fairly short and in good physical shape, but not with big knockers. I'd have to say her tits (be cup) and ass are very nice to play with. Jin's is on 54 a little south of Super Walmart. It is in an office plaza, not a storefront, but easy to find the sign.Sorry, I meant west of Walmart, in Hunting Creek Pointe Plaza.

FireUS19
10-06-14, 09:19
Had dream about Jin's in NPR. Very interesting. Angie greeted me and we went to the room. No table showers but that's ok. 70 to house. No draping and waited for Angie to return. She came in and immediately went for my backside with light feathery strokes and lingered down around the boys. I thought maybe it was just her doing her check first since it was my very first visit. Well she continued the play and went full on with that area and the boys. She reached under and felt my full reaction. All this was within first 10 minutes. She asked me to flip and I was very surprised. She went right at the H. E. I playfully said "take your time we have an hour" . She slowed down a little but still had a purpose. Well she ended up finishing me off within the first 30 minutes. She allowed limited roaming but I really didn't try much direct contact. After the happy beginning she had me turn back over and she gave an excellent massage. It was different in that I could just relax and not worry about how it would "end". I'll go back and test the menu limits next time although I have heard it's hand only.

Salty Dawg
10-09-14, 18:45
Have not been in awhile and made a trip. Had two new girls, not bad at all, service is as good as ever when it comes to getting a massage and whatever.

XRayGuy
10-14-14, 00:19
Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.

Carl95
10-14-14, 14:09
Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.In the strip mall behind Chili's / Cody's / Greek City on 19.

Hard Working 19
10-14-14, 15:52
Where is sunshine located? I live in spring hill and I can't find it. Also if anyone knows rates, that would be great. Thanks.If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.

HardBall99
10-15-14, 23:54
It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefani again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.

BigKarl
10-17-14, 09:11
If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. It's it better now?

BigKarl
10-17-14, 09:13
If you go to google.com and in the search box type in: sunshine massage spring hill, you will find a wealth of information, including a map.Had anyone had good FS at sunshine? I went there a few times when they first opened, no shower and no extras. Is it better now? Or do I need to keep going farther south?

BigKarl
10-27-14, 16:22
Made a venture to the Lily pad, have not been to the swamp in quite awhile. New frog in the swamp with some large blossoming flowers that are just dying to be picked. Did not offer typical TS and went right to work on my back. Above average massage with lots of roaming! Made the turn and a new discovery. FS was excellent with visits to many different pads.

HappyBoy69
10-30-14, 20:07
It comes with time, the girl has to have seen you a few times and she will if you lead her that way. If you get off table and kneel at side, she gets the hint. Lisa works at both places and she has been known to squirt during DATY.The Lisa you are referring to- Is this the Mamasan Lisa?? My friend had a WONDERFUL time there with Lisa (Manasan) and a new girl, Susie I think her name was. Wonderful 4 handed massage by these two wonderful women. Never had a bad time at either Miyako, or Kimora. 3 cheers for Lisa and her staff!

Bad Boy6
11-05-14, 16:59
It looks like Stefani (now I see how she spells her name) from Pearl and Sunshine has opened her own place on rte 52. Good news! That drive to Spring Hill was a little too much for me. My schedule will not allow avisit until possibly Friday, but I'd really like to see Stefanie again.

Here is her ad from Craigslist: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4715735259.html.What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.

FireUS19
11-06-14, 10:15
What kind of massage does Stefanie give --have not herd much.I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?

HardBall99
11-06-14, 15:28
I had dream with her at the Pearl. Great massage and typical HJ ending. I assume same at her new place. YMMV especially since she is owner operator. Any word on if she is alone or hasother staff?I would be more than happy to TOFTT as soon as my schedule allows me some free time.

Salty Dawg
11-16-14, 19:23
Where his her shop? Any digits?

Lonelyknight1
11-17-14, 00:14
Where his her shop? Any digits?http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4756390758.html

Salty Dawg
11-19-14, 19:29
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4756390758.htmlThanks Bro.

Salty Dawg
11-25-14, 20:25
Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.

Fattman
11-26-14, 08:19
Laura in Saftey Harbor what is included in her donation. Reviews don't really help.

2 BBW's in Palm Harbor nude massage. No pic's just email. Any info would be appreciated.Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.

Salty Dawg
11-26-14, 19:03
Laura is an attractive woman, will get comfortable with you, allows roaming, and will give a satisfying HJ at the end. Well worth the donation IMO.

2 BBW's, ask for pics. One of the two wasnt my cup, so to speak, but received a nice rub and tug from both, overall a pleasant experience.

As always, stay safe and all that rubbish.

Fatts.I appreciate the feedback on the two. Have not been able to get ahold of Laura so I set an appointment for the two BBW's. Could be different and fun.

Thanaks.

Salty Dawg
12-03-14, 19:44
I appreciate the feedback on the two. Have not been able to get ahold of Laura so I set an appointment for the two BBW's. Could be different and fun.

Thanaks.I think they forgot me. Had appointment for last evening but they never got back with directions or number. Oh well, desteny took hold so I'll pass on them from now on. Too many others to choose from.

Salty Dawg
12-12-14, 19:36
Never been there before and decided to skip my NPR favorite to give it a try. Well, I was not disappointed, had Julie and had a great massage, better than the one from NPR. Will return, good finish.

Salty Dawg
12-15-14, 20:15
Went back and my girl was busy so I tried the other lady. Ok, good service but prefer the other. Just choice.

HardBall99
12-16-14, 14:23
Went back and my girl was busy so I tried the other lady. Ok, good service but prefer the other. Just choice.Did you get the other girl's name? And, about the other one, Julie, was she a small girl? I had a session with "Judy" that I really liked, (included a prostate rub, and she went 10 minutes over the hour) but her name may have been Julie. Sometimes it's hard to pick up their Americanized names due to the accent. I'd love to see "Judy" again, heard she was in Orlando.

Salty Dawg
12-16-14, 21:29
Did you get the other girl's name? And, about the other one, Julie, was she a small girl? I had a session with "Judy" that I really liked, (included a prostate rub, and she went 10 minutes over the hour) but her name may have been Julie. Sometimes it's hard to pick up their Americanized names due to the accent. I'd love to see "Judy" again, heard she was in Orlando.You may be right my friend. Could be Judy and yes she does go over the time. Will only see her in the future.

Marty Graw
12-17-14, 14:25
I dreamed I had hopped down to the Lilly pad and that I got a young pretty AMP with a good rack BUT, had a massage style could best be described at torture. Light rub of back followed by lazy pinching of thighs in one spot. On flip, quickly started negotiating before put a finger on me. Absolutely no skill mechanical finish and could barely touch the jugs. To add insult to injury she insisted on spraying my hands with alcohol wipes before she did her work. She said her name was something like Marrisa but she had to think a long time before she could tell me her name so she probably uses a lot of names.

I had a much better dream at Jin. Thanks for the reviews gents. It sounded to me like the AMP's name was Jenny. (funny how all the names there start with a J" Massage was absolutely wonderful and enjoyed a very good ball rub while still on my stomach. I love it when they do that. Then the flip--no negotiation and she took her time and did it right. Did not remove her top but that was fine. Very good technique. Then some more massaging after the deed. This is another thing I love for them to do. Like to relax some after the deed instead of getting rushed out the door. Funny, she did not even do the linger in the room after the massage as most do waiting for their tip. I had to track her down in the hall to give her a tip. Did not seem to expect anything. She was an attractive woman, I would say in 30's. In the hall I saw a very young AMP who I would definitely like to see again. The only bad thing on the visit was that they were very busy and put in a room where I had to wait about 20 minutes before my massage. Can someone tell me the name of the young one?

PongoFace
12-25-14, 15:07
Last month tried Zen Massage in Lutz. http://www.zenmassageflorida.com/ Chinese lady named CiCi was my therapist. Late 40's I think? Nice slim body, so-so face. Great massage, lots of teasing. O. T. See. Mutual rub on the flip. She gave me a small kiss on the lips and licked my nipple while H. E. Not sure what else is on the menu, but being a noob, I liked it. $70 for the hour and I gave $50 tip.

Salty Dawg
12-25-14, 22:13
Visited again Christmas eve and was well taken care of, better than before. I figured it was because of the amount of visits I have made there. This place and Jenny are putting my two NPR places on the back burner.

Curious928
02-11-15, 21:38
I wanted a straight therapeutic massage and figured any extras were well extra. Every thing was purely on the straight and.

Narrow. While draping came off while on my front, nothing close after the flip. Nothing remotely sexual and no real.

Opportunity to inquire. Having said that, it was a really good massage. Probably the best I have ever had. Very thorough.

And deep. If your looking for a good massage, it's your game. Otherwise, find a different option. As I was leaving there was a guy at the desk and he asked how long she had been running it. The response was a year.

Call234
02-12-15, 14:41
I will be up in Pasco next week, and I should be able to get one visit in at an AMP. Can anyone let me know who has the current best lineup for FS between Miyako and Kimura? Thanks in advance, and send me a PM if you prefer. Stay safe.

RedBird 6969
02-12-15, 17:32
I will be up in Pasco next week, and I should be able to get one visit in at an AMP. Can anyone let me know who has the current best lineup for FS between Miyako and Kimura? Thanks in advance, and send me a PM if you prefer. Stay safe.Both are equal service wise, however both are also closed per the sign on the door due to construction. This was today that the signs were noted.

Jwatrous
02-13-15, 07:43
Both are equal service wise, however both are also closed per the sign on the door due to construction. This was today that the signs were noted.I stopped at both shops this past Tuesday at 1:30 PM, both closed and not answering the phone. There were no signs on the doors at all.

RedBird 6969
02-13-15, 09:58
I stopped at both shops this past Tuesday at 1:30 PM, both closed and not answering the phone. There were no signs on the doors at all.Try Jins on 54 east of o!d 54. . 5 to house. . 6 to tip. I don't do FS, but I am sure it was on menu. HJ was sooo good I had to check to make sure it was not a BBBJ. Still not sure. LOL.

Call234
02-13-15, 17:43
Both are equal service wise, however both are also closed per the sign on the door due to construction. This was today that the signs were noted.Glenn, Thanks for letting me know. If I can ever help you with Pinellas or Manatee counties please let me know. Stay safe.

Call234
02-13-15, 17:44
I stopped at both shops this past Tuesday at 1:30 PM, both closed and not answering the phone. There were no signs on the doors at all.Thanks for the report as well. If you ever need advice on Pinellas or Manatee counties let me know. Stay safe.

Call234
02-13-15, 17:48
Try Jins on 54 east of o!d 54. . 5 to house. . 6 to tip. I don't do FS, but I am sure it was on menu. HJ was sooo good I had to check to make sure it was not a BBBJ. Still not sure. LOL.Good to know. I will be going right through that area, and may stop in for a visit. One other question, is the lingerie shop on 52 about a mile east of 19 still open? Thanks again.

HardBall99
02-14-15, 02:12
Good to know. I will be going right through that area, and may stop in for a visit. One other question, is the lingerie shop on 52 about a mile east of 19 still open? Thanks again.I have been to Jin's several times over the past three years, and seen at least 6 of the girls there, mostly Angie. None of them discussed services or tips with me, so I am not sure if anything more than HJ if available. The girls just went about their business in a most enjoyable way. Maybe I should introduce the idea of BBBJ next time, but, as Glenn said, the HJ was very sweet.

That lingerie shop, called Risque, has been in place for at least 10 years. I've patronized them a few times, once with a young girl named Angel, one of the most beautiful and friendly lingerie shop girls I have seen. But that was at least 3 years ago. The last time I stopped there were two age 40 plus ladies there, and I was not interested. One of them, Kat, has probably been there since the beginning, but I never went with her, although she probably does a decent session. All I ever got at Risque was HJ, but I'm sure there is more on the menu.

Call234
02-16-15, 00:58
I have been to Jin's several times over the past three years, and seen at least 6 of the girls there, mostly Angie. None of them discussed services or tips with me, so I am not sure if anything more than HJ if available. The girls just went about their business in a most enjoyable way. Maybe I should introduce the idea of BBBJ next time, but, as Glenn said, the HJ was very sweet.

That lingerie shop, called Risque, has been in place for at least 10 years. I've patronized them a few times, once with a young girl named Angel, one of the most beautiful and friendly lingerie shop girls I have seen. But that was at least 3 years ago. The last time I stopped there were two age 40 plus ladies there, and I was not interested. One of them, Kat, has probably been there since the beginning, but I never went with her, although she probably does a decent session. All I ever got at Risque was HJ, but I'm sure there is more on the menu.Thanks for all the information. I really appreciate it. I visited Risque several years ago. I saw an attractive lady that was probably in her mid to late 20's, Tiffany. She offered a full range of services. The price was reasonable, and I was informed that the price would decrease with repeat visits. Since then I have stopped by a few times in the early afternoon, but the place always appeared to be closed. Maybe the ladies were busy. Stay safe.

EdgarMoron2000
02-16-15, 13:04
I will be up in Pasco next week, and I should be able to get one visit in at an AMP. Can anyone let me know who has the current best lineup for FS between Miyako and Kimura? Thanks in advance, and send me a PM if you prefer. Stay safe.Don't know about FS, but I was able to get some oral action at both. Ask for a young pretty girl or you might get stuck with Mamasan.

HardBall99
02-17-15, 00:35
Drove by Kimura today and a sign says they are closed for remodeling and will reopen when the work is done. It sounds like the same sign that was reported at Golden in Clearwater. I know at lot of these places are affiliated, but are they having financial or legal troubles?

RedBird 6969
02-17-15, 10:33
Drove by Kimura today and a sign says they are closed for remodeling and will reopen when the work is done. It sounds like the same sign that was reported at Golden in Clearwater. I know at lot of these places are affiliated, but are they having financial or legal troubles?Doubt that. Most of these places bring the women from Korea and charge them a $50,000 fee to get into America, if you notice the girls actually live at the shop and have to pay off their debt. I'm guessing most of these Asian massage places are simply a front forhuman trafficking. . at 50,000 a girl do the math, its like money for nothing and chicks for free per a great line from the Dire Straits.

HardBall99
02-18-15, 23:28
Doubt that. Most of these places bring the women from Korea and charge them a $50,000 fee to get into America, if you notice the girls actually live at the shop and have to pay off their debt. I'm guessing most of these Asian massage places are simply a front for human trafficking. . at 50,000 a girl do the math, its like money for nothing and chicks for free per a great line from the Dire Straits.I guess I'm having a tough time believing that several of these places are closing at the same time for "remodeling", and looking for a more plausible reason. I agree that these places are money trees for somebody, so closing them for even a few days must be costly to them. Certainly there can't be a problem with immigration law, with the legal policies that are in place these days. Hope these places open up again soon--they fill a need for the public!

BTW, I also love Dire Straits!

RedBird 6969
02-19-15, 10:09
I guess I'm having a tough time believing that several of these places are closing at the same time for "remodeling", and looking for a more plausible reason. I agree that these places are money trees for somebody, so closing them for even a few days must be costly to them. Certainly there can't be a problem with immigration law, with the legal policies that are in place these days. Hope these places open up again soon--they fill a need for the public!

BTW, I also love Dire Straits!I find it interesting that 2 shops in Pasco, one in Pinellas. That suggest to me it is not an issue with LE as it is multi county. Maybe an influx of heavier illegals and stronger grab rails are needed for the ceiling. LOL.

RedBird 6969
02-19-15, 10:12
I guess I'm having a tough time believing that several of these places are closing at the same time for "remodeling", and looking for a more plausible reason. I agree that these places are money trees for somebody, so closing them for even a few days must be costly to them. Certainly there can't be a problem with immigration law, with the legal policies that are in place these days. Hope these places open up again soon--they fill a need for the public!

BTW, I also love Dire Straits!I find it interesting that 2 shops in Pasco, one in Pinellas. That suggest to me it is not an issue with LE as it is multi county. Maybe an influx of heavier illegals and stronger grab rails are needed for the ceiling. LOL.

FYI, check out mug shots. If you see a mamasan looking female arrested, check out note section. Most say " hold for ICE". That is immigration folks.

Salty Dawg
02-22-15, 08:45
Made a stop yesterday and had the same great massage even fell asleep it was so damn relaxing.

Raider71
02-22-15, 09:30
I find it interesting that 2 shops in Pasco, one in Pinellas. That suggest to me it is not an issue with LE as it is multi county. Maybe an influx of heavier illegals and stronger grab rails are needed for the ceiling. LOL.

FYI, check out mug shots. If you see a mamasan looking female arrested, check out note section. Most say " hold for ICE". That is immigration folks.It is really simple. There is a new law that requires massage therapists and Operators (establishment license) to get fingerprinted and submit for renewal. My guess is that these shops had a problem with the Establishment License and closed rather than be cited until they can clear it up. As far as the talk of the alleged human trafficking from what I know these girls come and go as they please and have an informal referral network among themselves. The jobs are also advertised in the Korean newspapers.

Geolis
02-23-15, 09:40
From what I've been told, there is also a new license, of some sort, for aromatherapy as well. Anyone confirm this?

It is really simple. There is a new law that requires massage therapists and Operators (establishment license) to get fingerprinted and submit for renewal. My guess is that these shops had a problem with the Establishment License and closed rather than be cited until they can clear it up. As far as the talk of the alleged human trafficking from what I know these girls come and go as they please and have an informal referral network among themselves. The jobs are also advertised in the Korean newspapers.

RedBird 6969
02-23-15, 20:59
Went to Kimura today and all is normal. . 6 to house, . 6 to masseuse. Did not see any " new construction" so who knows. Mama song Lisa did say she was in NY for two weeks.

When massage was finishing a new customer came in and he could be heard saying it 3 or 4 times " this is my first time here". If you read this forum dude, way not to get any action!

Call234
02-24-15, 03:32
Went to Kimura today and all is normal. . 6 to house, . 6 to masseuse. Did not see any " new construction" so who knows. Mama song Lisa did say she was in NY for two weeks.

When massage was finishing a new customer came in and he could be heard saying it 3 or 4 times " this is my first time here". If you read this forum dude, way not to get any action!Good to know. Thanks for the report. Stay safe.

Turtleluver
04-09-15, 03:38
Cruised up and down hwy 19 from NewYork to Marine. Only saw skinny prego Stephanie. I was desperate so I picked her up and we went to her trailer with 5 or 6 people in there playing dice. So awkward fucking in there on a girl and everybody right outside listening. She was so damn noisy too. You would have guessed I was a porn star. All in all lots of fun.

RedBird 6969
04-12-15, 10:15
Cruised up and down hwy 19 from NewYork to Marine. Only saw skinny prego Stephanie. I was desperate so I picked her up and we went to her trailer with 5 or 6 people in there playing dice. So awkward fucking in there on a girl and everybody right outside listening. She was so damn noisy too. You would have guessed I was a porn star. All in all lots of fun.Think this one should be in SW section, not massage section.

Salty Dawg
04-15-15, 06:26
Curiosity got me, stopped in and met the ladies. One is older and one is mid to late 30's, could be a little older. Well the older one was on way out. 40 for room and the rest is optional. Cheaper than Dust and Paradise. Friendly conversation and a sensual rub down. Enjoyed the difference and being able to hold a conversation.

Salty Dawg
05-25-15, 10:06
After getting out scooped, I went to one of the two famous AMP polars in NPR and had a great time. New girl for me, well put together and fun.

Salty Dawg
05-30-15, 13:07
Paid a visit to her once again and all I can say is it is a pleasure to be in her hands.

HardBall99
05-31-15, 00:07
I am often around the epicenter of mongering in Pasco, the area around Main and 19. Much has been written about 19 from Trouble Creek to the bridge, but lately have seen a lot of traffic, you know what kind, on Main. Saw Chevy there three times yesterday, looking nice in a long skirt that I know first hand she has nothing on under. She doesn't always seem on duty, as I gave her a long look and she kept staring straight ahead. Another time, on the bridge on Main, she ran down the hill to meet someone at the boat ramp. And once she dodged through the parking lot over the Bridge St, but I just didn't have the time then.

Honestly, I see enough SW's in that area that if I had the time, the cash, and the cajones, I could get headache therapy three times a day. My problem is being extremely choosy--as I have said I am a sucker for a pretty face, but that is an absolute requirement. Yes, I know a homely girl can give a great BJ, but good looks is what makes me pull over. Today I only saw two ladies, well maybe three. One a heavy set WSW in front of old Kmart, who gave me the look and a quick hand signal. Another, a large older woman in red and white near Starbucks who may have been just a shopper, but walked a long way. The third I saw crossing 19 at Quality Inn, and seeing her long legs in light green pants as she ran across the road made me fight traffic to do a turn around. I saw her again in near MacD's with sunlight making her long wavy hair look red. As she turned around I got a fleeting glimpse of a beautiful face, but she was on her way to a lucky hobbyist's truck, so I lost out. This is one who got my monger meter going, and I'd really like another chance with her. Anyone with info on her can pm me, it would be appreciated.

HardBall99
05-31-15, 12:28
I am often around the epicenter of mongering in Pasco, the area around Main and 19. Much has been written about 19 from Trouble Creek to the bridge, but lately have seen a lot of traffic, you know what kind, on Main. Saw Chevy there three times yesterday, looking nice in a long skirt that I know first hand she has nothing on under. She doesn't always seem on duty, as I gave her a long look and she kept staring straight ahead. Another time, on the bridge on Main, she ran down the hill to meet someone at the boat ramp. And once she dodged through the parking lot over the Bridge St, but I just didn't have the time then.

Honestly, I see enough SW's in that area that if I had the time, the cash, and the cajones, I could get headache therapy three times a day. My problem is being extremely choosy--as I have said I am a sucker for a pretty face, but that is an absolute requirement. Yes, I know a homely girl can give a great BJ, but good looks is what makes me pull over. Today I only saw two ladies, well maybe three. One a heavy set WSW in front of old Kmart, who gave me the look and a quick hand signal. Another, a large older woman in red and white near Starbucks who may have been just a shopper, but walked a long way. The third I saw crossing 19 at Quality Inn, and seeing her long legs in light green pants as she ran across the road made me fight traffic to do a turn around. I saw her again in near MacD's with sunlight making her long wavy hair look red. As she turned around I got a fleeting glimpse of a beautiful face, but she was on her way to a lucky hobbyist's truck, so I lost out. This is one who got my monger meter going, and I'd really like another chance with her. Anyone with info on her can pm me, it would be appreciated.Had a little to drink last night, and posted this in the wrong place, sorry, should be in SW reports.

Salty Dawg
06-12-15, 06:37
Well had trouble getting in touch with a BP girl and tried the one in Holiday near strip club but remembered bad reviews or so so reviews so I went to the AMP and left satisfied as usual.

BadTired
06-15-15, 12:42
Lucy's locker in New Port Richey? Anybody?

Dastal
06-16-15, 15:40
Lucy's locker in New Port Richey? Anybody?I am curious as well. I called and it sounds like they have flat rates, $ for hh, $. 5 for hr, and $$ for 2 girl. Girl named Brooke and Jane there today. If you call and speak with Brooke and come in she says she gives a. 2 discount to session. Supposedly all inclusive with flat rate. Thinking of TOFTT, but curious if anyone has been there as it seems pretty decent location.

BadTired
06-16-15, 18:15
New AMP on Little Road.

First time visit. I was unlucky enough to draw "Oslea" I'm assuming Alice or Alisa? At least 60 year old, very thin and very unattractive the only English she could speak was "good" "yes" and"no". Couldn't call it a massage or even a body rub. Probably the worst I've ever had and I've had a lot of massages. She literally spent 40 minutes lightly rubbing on my arms? The ending is available if your into that but I just need to feel some kind of connection or attraction for me to leave happy. I'm always pleasant and I always tip well. I have never walked out of a MP because of the lady that I draw but if I go back and she is all that's available I will turn around and leave. Other than that it was a very nice clean place, hopefully they have other therapists with more experience. Good Luck.

HardBall99
06-16-15, 23:16
Lucy's locker in New Port Richey? Anybody?Saw their BackPage ad and stopped there to check it out. Met Brooke, and large, friendly mid 40's blonde, and she showed me one of the rooms. Basically a couch and a lamp on a table. She quoted me $. 5 for the hour and said I would leave very satisfied. Also offered a. 2 discount. She brought out Jessie, a younger, very skinny girl. Neither one appealed to me, and Brooke said to come back in the evening when other girls would be working. Basically, an "aromatherapy" parlor, but I did not want to sample it.

Call234
06-17-15, 13:25
New AMP on Little Road.

First time visit. I was unlucky enough to draw "Oslea" I'm assuming Alice or Alisa? At least 60 year old, very thin and very unattractive the only English she could speak was "good" "yes" and"no". Couldn't call it a massage or even a body rub. Probably the worst I've ever had and I've had a lot of massages. She literally spent 40 minutes lightly rubbing on my arms? The ending is available if your into that but I just need to feel some kind of connection or attraction for me to leave happy. I'm always pleasant and I always tip well. I have never walked out of a MP because of the lady that I draw but if I go back and she is all that's available I will turn around and leave. Other than that it was a very nice clean place, hopefully they have other therapists with more experience. Good Luck.Thanks for the report. While I thrive on variety, I will avoid this place if I am in the area.

Dastal
07-01-15, 13:11
Saw their BackPage ad and stopped there to check it out. Met Brooke, and large, friendly mid 40's blonde, and she showed me one of the rooms. Basically a couch and a lamp on a table. She quoted me $. 5 for the hour and said I would leave very satisfied. Also offered a. 2 discount. She brought out Jessie, a younger, very skinny girl. Neither one appealed to me, and Brooke said to come back in the evening when other girls would be working. Basically, an "aromatherapy" parlor, but I did not want to sample it.That was basically my experience. Stopped in and was met by a very skinny brunette, which she showed me the rooms they had, basically a Fouton and a light. Was not appealing as she looked like she was missing a couple of teeth. She said another girl was there but I didn't want to stick around.

Dastal
07-01-15, 13:13
Anyone have experience with this one? I usually do not see providers that don't show their face, but I do have a bit of a thing for the cougar look and she seems like she might be fun.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-today-1hour120donation-real-pics-private-house-close-to-us19sr54-727-642-7944/15943228

LutzNative
07-01-15, 20:37
TOFTT a few days ago. Weathered skin. Bossy as hell. Upsell to see the goods. Handshake was uninspired. The place was less than upscale and discrete.

Avoid.

Anyone have experience with this one? I usually do not see providers that don't show their face, but I do have a bit of a thing for the cougar look and she seems like she might be fun.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-today-1hour120donation-real-pics-private-house-close-to-us19sr54-727-642-7944/15943228

Dastal
07-06-15, 13:37
TOFTT a few days ago. Weathered skin. Bossy as hell. Upsell to see the goods. Handshake was uninspired. The place was less than upscale and discrete.

Avoid.Thanks for the heads up, I have better options I can repeat at.

Coozie
07-06-15, 16:27

Avoid.Yep. Same experience about 7 years ago. So frustrating that I had to go to a strip club to find a player immediately afterwards.

Salty Dawg
07-06-15, 19:49
Wow, the biggest disappointment I have ever had at an AMP. 1. attendant was older 40"s but seemed like she may be fun 2) after paying started to read typed signs in room. Do not ask for anything not on menu. Guess they got busted. 3. massage was done with towel on me the whole time 4. Finally got to action and it was rushed and the worst I have ever experienced. Never going back there.

LutzNative
07-07-15, 20:35
I believe she has changed her number numerous times to avoid this sort or publicity. I actually hated the smell of oil on the sheets wondering when was the last time they.

Were changed. Head to Tampa and see SunnyGirl or Ruby. Both lovely sensual women.

Yep. Same experience about 7 years ago. So frustrating that I had to go to a strip club to find a player immediately afterwards.

RedBird 6969
07-10-15, 00:13
Anyone TOFTT on this "barbershop in Wesley Chapel? Strange ad in backpage under body rubs. Doesn't give any details, but why advertise there if it were just strait shave and a haicut?

Call234
07-10-15, 11:39
Wow, the biggest disappointment I have ever had at an AMP. 1. attendant was older 40"s but seemed like she may be fun 2) after paying started to read typed signs in room. Do not ask for anything not on menu. Guess they got busted. 3. massage was done with towel on me the whole time 4. Finally got to action and it was rushed and the worst I have ever experienced. Never going back there.Thanks for the report. Good to know. Stay safe.

HardBall99
08-27-15, 00:20
I was out around Little Road today and decided to look into Sarku Massage, remembering that there was a review on USASG that was not exactly glowing. As I entered, there was an Asian guy sitting in the lobby and he called to the masseuse, who turned out to be pretty nice looking. Another fellow was leaving and it was just a little weird. Who was the guy sitting? The manager, the husband / boyfriend of the masseuse, just some guy passing time? I decided to pass, made an excuse, and left. But later I was thinking about the young lady there. She has a gentle face and a very nice body, looked to be early to mid 30's. Based on what I hae seen at Pasco AMPs, she may be the best looking masseuse around. I decided to return and sure enough, the guy was still sitting there, about 3 hours later. Oh well, I paid Michelle for the HH, . 50, and then inquired about the table shower. She said it was another. 1, which was ok with me. In the ts, there was not much action, and not a lot of contact with junior and the boys. I was thinking not much was going to happen here, but was willing to wait and see. The massage was quite good--I had asked for the hard massage. She cracked my back at least 3 times, and I noticed that she moved close enough that my hand was touching her nether regions through her skin tight pants. She finished with my back and moved to do my legs. Some of her rubs included close touches near my crotch, an I continued stroking her legs and ass. Then she started working my glutes and made some tickling brushes on the boys. This increased in frequency and began to include many reach under moves, which I loved. After the flip, Michelle just pointed to Junior and nodded "ok?" I said Oh Yeah and she went to work with a little oil. Her technique on the HJ was excellent, not too fast or too slow, with fine sensuality. My only problem was that she was so good, I could not hold on for long, and had a fantastic eruption. I was fairly noisy, and Michelle smiled and gave me the "sshhh" signal. Michelle is Chinese, and I have found that I like Chinese girls' technique. Later, as I was leaving, there was no mention of a tip, but Michelle gave me a look that told me what she wanted, so I gave her a couple Jacksons, which seemed to please her. It turned out that we didn't even use the whole HH, but I did leave a happy man!

After reading Bad Tired's not so good experience at Sarku, I am happy to report that there is some good to be had there! Mr Tired, I can definitely recommend Michelle.

BadTired
08-31-15, 02:22
I was out around Little Road today and decided to look into Sarku Massage, remembering that there was a review on USASG that was not exactly glowing. As I entered, there was an Asian guy sitting in the lobby and he called to the masseuse, who turned out to be pretty nice looking. Another fellow was leaving and it was just a little weird. Who was the guy sitting? The manager, the husband / boyfriend of the masseuse, just some guy passing time? I decided to pass, made an excuse, and left. But later I was thinking about the young lady there. She has a gentle face and a very nice body, looked to be early to mid 30's. Based on what I hae seen at Pasco AMPs, she may be the best looking masseuse around. I decided to return and sure enough, the guy was still sitting there, about 3 hours later. Oh well, I paid Michelle for the HH, . 50, and then inquired about the table shower. She said it was another. 1, which was ok with me. In the ts, there was not much action, and not a lot of contact with junior and the boys. I was thinking not much was going to happen here, but was willing to wait and see. The massage was quite good--I had asked for the hard massage. She cracked my back at least 3 times, and I noticed that she moved close enough that my hand was touching her nether regions through her skin tight pants. She finished with my back and moved to do my legs. Some of her rubs included close touches near my crotch, an I continued stroking her legs and ass. Then she started working my glutes and made some tickling brushes on the boys. This increased in frequency and began to include many reach under moves, which I loved. After the flip, Michelle just pointed to Junior and nodded "ok?" I said Oh Yeah and she went to work with a little oil. Her technique on the HJ was excellent, not too fast or too slow, with fine sensuality. My only problem was that she was so good, I could not hold on for long, and had a fantastic eruption. I was fairly noisy, and Michelle smiled and gave me the "sshhh" signal. Michelle is Chinese, and I have found that I like Chinese girls' technique. Later, as I was leaving, there was no mention of a tip, but Michelle gave me a look that told me what she wanted, so I gave her a couple Jacksons, which seemed to please her. It turned out that we didn't even use the whole HH, but I did leave a happy man!

After reading Bad Tired's not so good experience at Sarku, I am happy to report that there is some good to be had there! Mr Tired, I can definitely recommend Michelle.I look forward to meeting Michelle!!

Meridian99
08-31-15, 17:08
Anyone TOFTT on this "barbershop in Wesley Chapel? Strange ad in backpage under body rubs. Doesn't give any details, but why advertise there if it were just strait shave and a haicut?There was a review a month back. Appointments only. They have a lady that provide actual legitimate service like hair cut, etc. And they have ladies that offer a bodyrub+ if I understand correctly ($120 to 180). I have not been there yet so I can't confirm though.

Bjm5150
09-03-15, 18:40
Saw their BackPage ad and stopped there to check it out. Met Brooke, and large, friendly mid 40's blonde, and she showed me one of the rooms. Basically a couch and a lamp on a table. She quoted me $. 5 for the hour and said I would leave very satisfied. Also offered a. 2 discount. She brought out Jessie, a younger, very skinny girl. Neither one appealed to me, and Brooke said to come back in the evening when other girls would be working. Basically, an "aromatherapy" parlor, but I did not want to sample it.I stopped there about two weeks ago during the day. A bigger lady in scrubs came to the door and said she didn't have any girls right now and to come back in a few days. Anybody actually done anything here or is it even open?

Bjm5150
09-03-15, 18:44
I have been there a few times. Older ladies. The rooms have changed, but an older chick runs the joint. 50 for HJ I think. BJ was double with a cover, I passed. It'll do in a pinch, but not worth the money or class of employees.

Salty Dawg
09-05-15, 09:05
Had a short visit yesterday. Great as usual.

PeterPiper52
09-13-15, 12:02
I was in a little bit of pain yesterday from working around the house, so I decided to go out and get some of the achy parts rubbed out.

I don't usually shit where I eat, but was curious about the 2 newer AMP's that have sprung up here in the past six months. I'll make this short. Went to the one close to 19 & 50, opened the door, saw the therapist, and walked out. Went to the one closest to County Line, opened the door, saw the therapist, and walked out even faster. Both were the ugliest therapist's I've ever seen. And I'm pretty sure that they were both over 60. So much for "young girls" that they advertise.

Paid a visit to 1 of the 2 better known AMP's in Pasco and had my needs taken care of.

Call234
09-16-15, 16:13
I was in a little bit of pain yesterday from working around the house, so I decided to go out and get some of the achy parts rubbed out.

I don't usually shit where I eat, but was curious about the 2 newer AMP's that have sprung up here in the past six months. I'll make this short. Went to the one close to 19 & 50, opened the door, saw the therapist, and walked out. Went to the one closest to County Line, opened the door, saw the therapist, and walked out even faster. Both were the ugliest therapist's I've ever seen. And I'm pretty sure that they were both over 60. So much for "young girls" that they advertise.

Paid a visit to 1 of the 2 better known AMP's in Pasco and had my needs taken care of.Thanks for the report. It's too bad that there is not a decent AMP up in that area.

BadTired
09-16-15, 20:47

Paid a visit to 1 of the 2 better known AMP's in Pasco and had my needs taken care of.Thanks for saving me from a trip to Spring Hill.

John Certero
09-22-15, 13:38

Paid a visit to 1 of the 2 better known AMP's in Pasco and had my needs taken care of.Saved me a trip as well. I had my eye on these two for a while but never pulled the trigger. I prefer AMPs that give a soild massage and like a good HE but the massage is actually really important to me. I don't require the best looking or real young girls but I don't like butt ugly either. From my experience for what I like I have to make a trade off. The young girls usually never deliver in the massage department. Miyako in NPR use to be my ATF but I haven't been in years. I just don't get down that way much anymore. I've been out of the game for a while and have been really wanting a solid massage lately.

Clinton Bush
10-03-15, 20:39
Don't know about FS, but I was able to get some oral action at both. Ask for a young pretty girl or you might get stuck with Mamasan.Back in town for a week. Stopped at both Miyako and at Kimura and Lisa the mamasan was not working so passed on both. I asked for her but did not get a straight answer. Is she gone from the area? She was a lot of fun.

CB.

Dastal
10-04-15, 09:13
A riding buddy of mine said that he stopped at kimura yesterday and Lisa took care of him. Said she is an older lady but very nice. Lots of attention on the table shower as he opted for the hr at $. 8. He asked for a medium massage and she gave a very good one, allowed him to roam and even FIV in a clean kitty when she was up by his head. On the flip he said she took off her top and gave him access to good bee / cee's, and ground against his hand as he played with the kitty for his HE. He didn't ask for more but is pretty sure it's available. He tipped her $. 4 and rode on out.

Clinton Bush
10-04-15, 16:44
A riding buddy of mine said that he stopped at kimura yesterday and Lisa took care of him. Said she is an older lady but very nice. Lots of attention on the table shower as he opted for the hr at $. 8. He asked for a medium massage and she gave a very good one, allowed him to roam and even FIV in a clean kitty when she was up by his head. On the flip he said she took off her top and gave him access to good bee / cee's, and ground against his hand as he played with the kitty for his HE. He didn't ask for more but is pretty sure it's available. He tipped her $. 4 and rode on out.Thanks Dastal. I will stop back by later in the week. One of the issues with going to the spas is a lot of the K girls don't speak or understand English too well. Stay safe.

CB.

RedBird 6969
10-05-15, 08:29
Back in town for a week. Stopped at both Miyako and at Kimura and Lisa the mamasan was not working so passed on both. I asked for her but did not get a straight answer. Is she gone from the area? She was a lot of fun.

CB.Lisa switches back and fort between Kimura and Miyako mostly she is at Kimura though. A friend said he brought cover and had awesome FS with Lisa for. 6 to house, . 6 to her after great massage. He said she also loves DATY.

Salty Dawg
10-05-15, 20:57
I had a dream that I went to an AMP for a 4 handed massage (One). Well the two attendants were very nice, one cuter than the other (SPA) and one taller than the other. This massage (Tarpin) started out with one on each side and later one went to top and the other to legs (Springs). One was more wild than the other (Yoko) but they were both good. I took table shower first and it set the pace, very nicely done. I do not like oil but they used it lightly and then got it off with a hot towel. Then the massage had a big surprise. The workout was very interesting because I did not even discuss anything. One lady provided a BBBJTCWS while the other kept my mouth busy with her twins. It was just enjoyable and I was also generous. Since there were two I gave each a. 40 tip and it was worth it. I will go back.

Butthole Eater
10-06-15, 02:12
I had a dream that I went to an AMP for a 4 handed massage (One). Well the two attendants were very nice, one cuter than the other (SPA) and one taller than the other. This massage (Tarpin) started out with one on each side and later one went to top and the other to legs (Springs). One was more wild than the other (Yoko) but they were both good. I took table shower first and it set the pace, very nicely done. I do not like oil but they used it lightly and then got it off with a hot towel. Then the massage had a big surprise. The workout was very interesting because I did not even discuss anything. One lady provided a BBBJTCWS while the other kept my mouth busy with her twins. It was just enjoyable and I was also generous. Since there were two I gave each a. 40 tip and it was worth it. I will go back.I have not been there since it was Q. If you don't mind my asking, what time of day was your dream? I'm hoping for a similar experience when I get the chance.

Thanks.

Salty Dawg
10-08-15, 17:11
I have not been there since it was Q. If you don't mind my asking, what time of day was your dream? I'm hoping for a similar experience when I get the chance.

Thanks.My dream took place about 6:15 pm. If you go mention usasg. They will think we are friends and it will get you same treatment. Let me know how it goes.

Bjm5150
10-10-15, 08:58
This place ever turn into anything worthwhile?

Call234
10-13-15, 22:34
A riding buddy of mine said that he stopped at kimura yesterday and Lisa took care of him. Said she is an older lady but very nice. Lots of attention on the table shower as he opted for the hr at $. 8. He asked for a medium massage and she gave a very good one, allowed him to roam and even FIV in a clean kitty when she was up by his head. On the flip he said she took off her top and gave him access to good bee / cee's, and ground against his hand as he played with the kitty for his HE. He didn't ask for more but is pretty sure it's available. He tipped her $. 4 and rode on out.Thanks so much for the report. Stay safe.

Tampa30
10-22-15, 09:59
There was a review a month back. Appointments only. They have a lady that provide actual legitimate service like hair cut, etc. And they have ladies that offer a bodyrub+ if I understand correctly ($120 to 180). I have not been there yet so I can't confirm though.http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-colombianas-papi-813-720-oneone18sarah-and-juliana/17178461

I'm wondering if Expose has another location or if one of the US19 spots with consistent bad reviews is stealing there ads. Hmmm. Much more convenient location for me.

TampaBy
10-22-15, 10:49
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-colombianas-papi-813-720-oneone18sarah-and-juliana/17178461

I'm wondering if Expose has another location or if one of the US19 spots with consistent bad reviews is stealing there ads. Hmmm. Much more convenient location for me.Yes. That is them. Either location. Hot latin chicks who know what's up.

140 HE 180 FS tip 20 or 40. Very recommend.

Tampa30
10-22-15, 12:58
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-colombianas-papi-813-720-oneone18sarah-and-juliana/17178461

I'm wondering if Expose has another location or if one of the US19 spots with consistent bad reviews is stealing there ads. Hmmm. Much more convenient location for me.http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/expose-spa-new-location-new-colombian-girls-813-720-11one8/17366488

Wonder if they read these. But their new ad clears it up. New location in Tarpon / Holiday / PH. I'll be taking the plunge in the next week or so and will report back.

RedBird 6969
11-04-15, 15:25
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-ladies-of-palm-harbor-await-youdiana-is-back-now/17560152

A friend went to TOFTT and he said he mixed up address and entered Asian massage place across 19 instead. He said no worthwhile review on that visit, old mamasan who allowed nothing during uninspired HE. My friends said he was wondering about the shop above as ladies look great in add and was wondering if anybody has experience and would care to share on pricing. He stated any help would be greatly appreciated.

Titan57
11-04-15, 19:10
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-ladies-of-palm-harbor-await-youdiana-is-back-now/17560152

A friend went to TOFTT and he said he mixed up address and entered Asian massage place across 19 instead. He said no worthwhile review on that visit, old mamasan who allowed nothing during uninspired HE. My friends said he was wondering about the shop above as ladies look great in add and was wondering if anybody has experience and would care to share on pricing. He stated any help would be greatly appreciated.Its been probably 10 months ago I paid a visit, wanted 1. 5 for half 1. 8 hr. I passed.

HardBall99
11-06-15, 00:35
On a whim, I made a return trip to Sarku Spa on Little Road. I couldn't stop thinking about lovely Michelle since my last trip there. But what happens? The guy at the front (Papasan) said she was booked for the whole day, and showed my her appointment schedule. Shit!! All I could think was that's what I get for talking up a place that had been given negative reviews (not that I really have that much influence, but it was still good to see Michelle getting the business she deserved). Papasan said come back tomorrow, Cindy, a young girl will be there. Of course, I was there to see Michelle--so I guess I'll call ahead next time. Papasan also recommended Lily Spa in PR on 19. Another place that gets bad reviews, but I noticed in BP that they have new management, and now call themselves Yoyo Spa. I may try it to see if it has improved as much as Sarku.

Meanwhile, my back still needed to be rubbed and my dick needed some attention, so what could I do? I had business to take care of near Miyako, so I stopped to say hello, and met Anna, a friendly round faced Korean lady about 40+ yrs old. After doing what I needed to do, I returned and asked for her and was told she would be available in a few minutes. The other masseuse was stocky, about 40 ish but I did not get her name. She said she would start me on the ts, which she did quite nicely, making doubly sure my important parts were clean. I went back to the room and the new lady came in after a while and said she would start the massage while I waited for Anna. She actually had some good massage technique, and pretty much worked the back, glutes and arms, with a little touching of the boys to keep me interested. Then Anna came in, worked my back, and the boys, for a while and said it was time to turn over. She went right after my meat, pulled up her blouse and bra so I could play with her nice see-cups. Trouble is, it was more mechanical than sensual (Michelle was much more about sensuality), and yes there was a Happy Ending, which always make me happy. But I left the place feeling not nearly as good as my trip to Sarku. I had never been to Miyako before, and Rubmaps has a lot of good reviews of the place, but I am not likely to return, unless I'm desperate. BTW it was a standard. 6 for hh, and the usual double Jackson tip.

Butthole Eater
11-07-15, 11:34
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/expose-spa-new-location-new-colombian-girls-813-720-11one8/17366488

Wonder if they read these. But their new ad clears it up. New location in Tarpon / Holiday / PH. I'll be taking the plunge in the next week or so and will report back.Anyone been here yet? Thinking about checking it out. Are they located in Tarpon, Holiday, or Palm Harbor of do they have a location in each city?

Bjm5150
11-10-15, 18:20
Its been probably 10 months ago I paid a visit, wanted 1. 5 for half 1. 8 hr. I passed.Try negotiating. I have heard $100 for BBBJ, the money you talked about was FS.

Tampa30
11-11-15, 11:21
Anyone been here yet? Thinking about checking it out. Are they located in Tarpon, Holiday, or Palm Harbor of do they have a location in each city?My understanding is that the location is in Holiday near Mile stretch and 19, but I haven't personally been yet.

Salty Dawg
11-16-15, 21:43
Has anyone been to the AMP on 52 at 19. It is called Asian Massage and it is where the head shop use to be. It is beside Liberty Tax. Walked in and there was a man behind the counter and the attendant was as tall as I have ever seen them. She was dressed nicely. It is Chinese not Korean and the prices are great. If I do not see any post I will TOFTT this weekend.

HardBall99
11-19-15, 12:07
Has anyone been to the AMP on 52 at 19. It is called Asian Massage and it is where the head shop use to be. It is beside Liberty Tax. Walked in and there was a man behind the counter and the attendant was as tall as I have ever seen them. She was dressed nicely. It is Chinese not Korean and the prices are great. If I do not see any post I will TOFTT this weekend.I stopped there yesterday to scope it out. You're right, the prices are great, . 3 for hh, . 55 for an hr, and up to. 85 for 90 min. The problem was that the guy at the counter said it would be a 20-30 minute wait and there were two girls working. The tall girl you saw came out also, not bad looking BTW, to tell me to come back, but I was on a limited schedule, so I went back to Lily--see my other review. I will definitely go to Asian again, can't beat those rates. Looking forward to your report, Dawg.

HardBall99
11-19-15, 12:41
Going north on 19, I stopped at Lily to check it out. The guy at Sarku referred me there, plus I had noticed in BP they are under new management, so maybe the bad reviews of Lily were a thing of the past. Nice friendly mamasan told me they had two pretty young girls working and introduced me to Vicky, a cute little spinner. I said I had to do an errand, then left to check out the new Asian place on 52, but when that didn't work out I came back to Lily to see Vicky. I paid. 5 for hh and got upsold a ts for another. 1--mamasan said that would make it a 40 minute session. Then the other girl, not Vicky, came out, her name was Hai Lynn (not sure of name or spelling due to language barrier). She was Chinese, very pleasant looking, sweet smile and real nice body. Did the ts and it was ok, she spent a lot of time on the butt crack and the equipment. The massage, sad to say, was lame, no pressure or deep tissue action, but with a lot of attention to the crotch area. On the flip, she pointed at junior, said ok? And I said oh yeah. She whispered "You take good care of me?" and I'm thinking a. 4 tip. I asked if she would remove her upper garments and she said. 7 for that. I said I did not have that much and she said "how much" and went to pull my shorts off the hook so I could show her I only had. 5. She said "ok" so I thought she would disrobe but she didn't (language barrier? She let me reach inside her bra to fondle a nice be cup with an eraser nipple, and I also slipped my hand under her loose shorts and felt her beautiful tight ass and shaved kitty. Although her English was very limited, she knew some phrases like "you are handsome man" and "you cum big!" that guys like to hear. All in all, the session was ok, HJ was nice, but I really want to get a decent massage with my he, and that didn't happen.

Hai Lynn told me that Lily had new owners, but had not changed their sign, but it was now "Asian Massage", which is the name of the place on 52. Apparently Sarku on Little Road is part of the same consortium, and it appears from my limited exposure that they are bringing a decent quality product with good looking talent to Pasco, which is always a welcome thing.

Call234
11-19-15, 17:58
Going north on 19, I stopped at Lily to check it out. The guy at Sarku referred me there, plus I had noticed in BP they are under new management, so maybe the bad reviews of Lily were a thing of the past. Nice friendly mamasan told me they had two pretty young girls working and introduced me to Vicky, a cute little spinner. I said I had to do an errand, then left to check out the new Asian place on 52, but when that didn't work out I came back to Lily to see Vicky. I paid. 5 for hh and got upsold a ts for another. 1--mamasan said that would make it a 40 minute session. Then the other girl, not Vicky, came out, her name was Hai Lynn (not sure of name or spelling due to language barrier). She was Chinese, very pleasant looking, sweet smile and real nice body. Did the ts and it was ok, she spent a lot of time on the butt crack and the equipment. The massage, sad to say, was lame, no pressure or deep tissue action, but with a lot of attention to the crotch area. On the flip, she pointed at junior, said ok? And I said oh yeah. She whispered "You take good care of me?" and I'm thinking a. 4 tip. I asked if she would remove her upper garments and she said. 7 for that. I said I did not have that much and she said "how much" and went to pull my shorts off the hook so I could show her I only had. 5. She said "ok" so I thought she would disrobe but she didn't (language barrier? She let me reach inside her bra to fondle a nice be cup with an eraser nipple, and I also slipped my hand under her loose shorts and felt her beautiful tight ass and shaved kitty. Although her English was very limited, she knew some phrases like "you are handsome man" and "you cum big!" that guys like to hear. All in all, the session was ok, HJ was nice, but I really want to get a decent massage with my he, and that didn't happen.

Hai Lynn told me that Lily had new owners, but had not changed their sign, but it was now "Asian Massage", which is the name of the place on 52. Apparently Sarku on Little Road is part of the same consortium, and it appears from my limited exposure that they are bringing a decent quality product with good looking talent to Pasco, which is always a welcome thing.Thanks for the report. It is good to know that Lily is an option if I am up that way. Stay safe.

Geolis
11-20-15, 11:59
"Asian Massage" or "Asian Spa" seem to be a chain of AMPs. Starting to see that name on many of the new AMPs and some recently acquired. I have seen the name from Naples to NPR and many in between. However, they seem to deliver with good / cute girls and most, if not all, services. Rates are industry standard as well.

Just an observation.