PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Fhm2000
10-24-10, 22:51
Stopped by Foxys and had a chance to meet Infinity. She's a latina, very nice firm ass, smell good and fresh. Took her to the VIP area, 150 / half hour, and the ending is very happy.

PeterPiper52
11-03-10, 16:13
After being blown of by someone in Hudson, I decided to, as LeBron James would say "take my talents to the Emperors Club". Turned out to be a good decision. Met a really cute dancer, long legged and blonde. We got to talking for a bit, then it was off to the backroom for the $75 for 15 minute deal. Long story short, I walked out of the club very happy. I'm not releasing her name in this public forum, but if you PM me, and I recognize your handle, I'll give you the skinny.

Fhm2000
11-13-10, 16:18
Started the night @ Foxys, nothing to see there. Wanted to get a dance with the preggo, since I never gotten any dance from a preggo before. However, I didn't bring much so didn't pull the trigger.

Went to Emp. to see if there are any new talents. There are 2 blonds that caught my eyes. One is really tall, must be 6'2 with the high heels of course. Tipped her on stage but she didn't come over and talk to me. She was busy hanging out in the VIP area. Her legs are looong; with her looks I don't think she offers extra. Nevertheless, I still want to take her to the back just for her nice legs.

Got to talk to another shorter blond, this one has nice long hair down almost to the waist. Very nice ass and nice size tits, latina type of ass, nice girl. Her name is Barbie, very fitting. Got a feeling no extra either.

Then I talked to this blondie. I know, I had blondie in my mind on that night. She has nice real firm D tits, shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. She said you'll have fun in the VIP room, so we went in the back for 30 min. I was very happy. She got skill. This one didn't catch my eyes like the other 2, but it turned out great. That's life, I guess.

Dragon75
11-25-10, 01:03
SUMMARY: Fair drink prices, no real dancing going on. If you are looking for a gentlemen's club experience, I would recommend that you go elsewhere. If you want to go to a bar that has an odd vibe and the occasional girl who may dance for a half a song or so, pull up a seat.

Being the night before Thanksgiving and not a whole lot going on, I decided to check out Private Rendezvous in Holiday. It's a bikini bar (formerly the gay bar Manilow's) located in the plaza diagonally across from the Home Depot. (There's a Wachovia bank on the corner and there used to be a Buddy Freddy's buffet there too.)

The set up is pretty spacious for being in a strip mall. They had a stage with a pole, and a booth dance area ($15 / song) and a private dance area ($30 / song). The main room has your typical booths and tables. There are single chairs surrounding the stage. They also have a fireplace with a set of couches off to the side. A dividing wall separates the bar from the rest of the space.

When I got there around 10 PM, everyone was at the bar. Even though there is a large logo sign on the mirror behind the bar proclaiming this to be gentlemen's club, there wasn't the usual tell-tale signs of being that sort of establishment. Sure, the bartender was wearing fishnets, but you can see that sort of stuff at the Blue Martini or any number of other night clubs.

The bartender was an older blond with perfect teeth and an amazing enhanced rack. She was very friendly—to the place's credit—and it was a 2-for-1 night. So on the plus side, I only spent three dollars for two draft beers (mostly Budweiser products on tap with Coors Light and Amber Bach). So I guess this would be a fine place to drink. The music was pretty good, and at one point two of the girls in the bar sang along to Alanis Morisette. But the place was lacking girls, working girls.

I understand that this is a bikini bar, but you would expect to see some bikinis. There was one painfully skinny lady in her mid to late forties in a bikini—not really my speed, and a younger girl in a sequence dress, who launched into drama when a customer used the word '*' in a playful manner. For the better part of the hour that I was there, the only dancing that was going on was a computer generated video of a silhouette naked hard body gyrating on a psychedelic patterned background.

As I was preparing myself to leave, three very attractive girls showed up in more appropriate bikini bar attire (I. E, bikinis) , but I was cutting my losses and going home. I really didn't have a lot of expectations going in, but I figured to see some sexy girls dancing and have a couple of drinks. I accomplished the latter. This is when one of them told me about the pricing of the dancing and added the caveat: no sexual touching or activity. She sort of shrugged apologetically when she relayed that bit of information.

Overall, it just has a weird vibe. It felt more like a regular bar to hang out in instead of a 'gentlemen's club. ' With their drink specials it may be a fine watering hole, but I was looking for a little more eye candy this evening.

Cheers

BladeRunner007
02-19-11, 22:20
Hit both Foxy's and Bare Assets today (daytime) and neither was great. At Foxy's, Diamond seemed to be the only *good* girl but as soon as she hit the stage. 3 or 4 other mongers came to proposition her. There weren't any other girls who seemed to be as giving and went to Bare Assets. Quality was better and better views are at Bare Assets. But the prospects were weak and didn't get any deal. The only one who really layed out the offer was Sara. An older girl with bolt-ons and a slightly rough voice. Seems I am having a bad strike-rate these days. Maybe I need to hibernate again.

Jwatrous
02-24-11, 21:05
Dropped into BF last Friday and got a few dances from Tiffany (tall, about 5'10" with heels off, all natural, big hips, some ink but in good taste) good time, probably more available but I didn't have time. I was actually stopping by to see a girl that went by star but the girls there said she got fired. Does anyone know where she landed?

Still Works
02-28-11, 07:32
Hurry in, look for Veronica. Great body, sexy, flirty attitude, but soon (by the fall) she'll be gone, she wants to be in LA.

I negotiated a 2 4 1 nude dance with her, to make it brief, I was finished at the end of the second dance. Not sure, but take out may be available, if not with Veronica, pretty sure of some of the other dancers.

Still Works
02-28-11, 07:39
Also stopped in at Bare Assets. After chatting with Candy and Serenity, decided on a nude with Serenity, mistake. Candy is older and Serenity seemed more anxious to do the dance.

I am betting that Candy would have done a better job. Serenity, when I tipped her at the stage she had a great attitude. In the room, she move a lot in the wrong way. Every time I tried to touch her she would let it happen for a second then move away.

In any case, I think I wasted $.4.

BladeRunner007
02-28-11, 22:44
In any case, I think I wasted $.4.Crazy that they charge 40 for ONE private dance! Isn't the usual rate 20 or 25?

Fhm2000
03-01-11, 11:16
Jwatrous, and Still Works. Did you guys go during the day time?

Went to Foxys and didn't see what I like so I dropped by Diamonds. The talents here have improved greatly since the last time I came. Met a little spinner type, Candy, and she said she's very fun in the 1/2 hr room. She has a very nice tone body, about 5'1. Well, she was right, she's very fun in the back. I also talked to another girl, Haven, but I can't afford another champagne room so maybe on the next trip. They both work on night shift.

Still Works
03-02-11, 10:42
Crazy that they charge 40 for ONE private dance! Isn't the usual rate 20 or 25?It 25 for topless 40 for nude.

Still Works
03-02-11, 10:44
Jwatrous, and Still Works. Did you guys go during the day time?

Went to Foxys and didn't see what I like so I dropped by Diamonds. The talents here have improved greatly since the last time I came. Met a little spinner type, Candy, and she said she's very fun in the 1/2 hr room. She has a very nice tone body, about 5'1. Well, she was right, she's very fun in the back. I also talked to another girl, Haven, but I can't afford another champagne room so maybe on the next trip. They both work on night shift. I was there on a Sunday afternoon.

Ftguy68
03-02-11, 14:00
Afternoon Tampa,

Have any of you guys been up to Dusk Till Dawn? I am thinking about taking a trip over there. The reviews I have seen are from several years ago. Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

PeterPiper52
03-06-11, 17:14
After I finished cleaning the pool, I just kind of hung around the house and decided to take a trip to some of the local SC's on 19. I started at Lollipops, and didn't stay long. The hottest girl there was the bartender, and she was about a 6. Pretty skanky girls for a Saturday.

I continued my journey down to Calendar Girls. This place was a little better. Only 3 girls working, and a really hot bartender to look at. One girl, Brittany (I think) has the nicest set of teardrop titties that I've seen in a long time. I would say that she was in her early 20's, probably a 5 in looks, but a solid 9 in body. Diana (kind of looks like Gina Gershon) , another girl in her early 20's was the prettiest dancer with a nice little rack. Then the 3rd girl (who's name I couldn't recall) was cute, but weighed about 90 pounds soaking wet. She's one of the very few dancers that I've seen wearing glasses. I had planned on hanging out with Diana, but about 25 bikers and their GF's came into the club. I told Diana that I'd catch up with her another day. She works nights as a waitress (M, T, W) then days (Th, F, Sat) as a dancer.

I then decided to drive down to Emperors. That place has always been a gold mine for me. As I was heading south on 19, I figured that I'd just drop by Foxy's to see who's there. I nearly drove past the place. They painted the outside. It's no longer pink. Went in, got a bottle of water from a pregnant bartender, looked around, and to my surprise I see an old friend who goes by the name Heidi. I knew her from Xtasy (Emperors). It didn't take long for us to get re-acquainted. Off to the back room. 2 songs, and I left a happy man. I damn near left happy just sitting at the bar. Those of you who know Heidi, you know what I'm talking about. Those that don't, well don't. No details here. She's a nice girl. You need to deal with her "loopiness". She even admits that she's loopy, except now it's on alcohol and not drugs. I sometimes think that it's an act. Works days, never nights.

Rg123
03-12-11, 09:05
Took a trip to emperors last night, wasn't to pleased by the talent early on but as the night progressed the talent got better or it could have just been my beer goggles setting in. I never been to this club so I did two 15min rooms with two different girls just to get an idea of what if anything is on the menu and to my suprise there were offers with both of the girls. I wouldn't push for extras at night with such a large crowd but I definitely will be back soon during day shift.

Stay safe.

Fhm2000
03-12-11, 14:02
Took a trip to emperors last night, wasn't to pleased by the talent early on but as the night progressed the talent got better or it could have just been my beer goggles setting in. I never been to this club so I did two 15min rooms with two different girls just to get an idea of what if anything is on the menu and to my suprise there were offers with both of the girls. I wouldn't push for extras at night with such a large crowd but I definitely will be back soon during day shift.

Stay safe. If you still remember their names, that would help a lot.

Rg123
03-12-11, 14:31
The first girl was a small brunette went by the stage name Roxanne definitely a user but she was sober last night and the other girl I want to say her name was Jennifer but not 100% sure but she's a taller brunette, I also had a 2 4 1 with Barbie but I don't think with how good she looks that she will offer extras. Any suggestions for day shift?

Stay safe.

Fhm2000
03-14-11, 01:05
The first girl was a small brunette went by the stage name Roxanne definitely a user but she was sober last night and the other girl I want to say her name was Jennifer but not 100% sure but she's a taller brunette, I also had a 2 4 1 with Barbie but I don't think with how good she looks that she will offer extras. Any suggestions for day shift?

Stay safe. I haven't met anyone@Emp. during the day time that I really like. If you read Peter's report a few pages back, maybe you can have better luck.

However, if you go to Foxys, not too far north, you'll have fun with Diamond and Heidi (she's back after mia for a long time according to Peter's report.) Diamond has a sister, who is better looking has a pretty face but they are not the same so stay away from the sister. You think they're sister and so you'll have fun like the other, but I found out the hard way.

Rg123
03-14-11, 18:40
I visited Foxys over a year ago with no luck but that was a night shift run. I frequent Ybor strip during the day shift for fun but been looking for new talent, so I'll definitely give your recommendations I try. I appreciate it.

Stay safe

PeterPiper52
03-26-11, 16:45
Took a ride to Calendar Girls early this afternoon. Only a few customers and one girl dancing. So, I took advantage of the emptiness of the club, and the one girl working taught me some French without a translator. The fee was $75 for 15 minutes, and tipped her. 20. Didn't even get her name. Nice girl, super skinny with tiny boobs and wears glasses, which I actually found quite attractive.

Law Dawg
05-03-11, 03:49
I was able to watch the rest of the Lakers game but only two girls were on stage the entire time I was there out of the 5 and mostly complaining by the girsl. I would have gotten dances with two of them. Better luck next time I guess

Law Dawg
05-23-11, 00:41
Calender girls was packed but not great looking girls earlier evening except new Brunette with great rack but would not take her bra off so not really my girl.

Diamonds had 4 girls working one new girl looked promising but did not give great dance forgot her name. Wound up leaving happy after dance with Peaches she has a great mouth and very skilled.

PeterPiper52
05-23-11, 13:14
Calender girls was packed but not great looking girls earlier evening except new Brunette with great rack but would not take her bra off so not really my girl.

Diamonds had 4 girls working one new girl looked promising but did not give great dance forgot her name. Wound up leaving happy after dance with Peaches she has a great mouth and very skilled. I find the day shift to be better at just about any SC.

Pleasur Awaits
06-05-11, 21:26
Afternoon Tampa,

Have any of you guys been up to Dusk Till Dawn? I am thinking about taking a trip over there. The reviews I have seen are from several years ago. Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance. Just posted favorable report under Massage Parlors, which is really what this is.

Wanks Foryou
06-09-11, 09:25

Diamonds had 4 girls working one new girl looked promising but did not give great dance forgot her name. Wound up leaving happy after dance with Peaches she has a great mouth and very skilled. Was a hat required?

PeterPiper52
06-27-11, 15:35
Was bored yesterday, so I decided to take a ride down US 19. My original intent was to go to Miyako Spa as I've always left there happy. But, I decided to stop by Calendar Girls first. To my surprise, a dancer that I haven't seen in quite some time was there. Went to the private room. $75 for 15 minutes, and everyone was happy. It saved me money and gas not having to go to Miyako.

Pasco Searcher
07-27-11, 03:51
I have gone twice in the last couple weeks. Club itself is midsized, dark, single stage; but it does have an adjoining eatery with some TVs. Staff was decent enough, bartenders are gorgeous; better looking than most of the dancers. The shooter girls were a pain and there are too many of them. Really they are the only downside. 25 for nude dance. Two private rooms: 75 and 150 for 15 and 30 minutes respectively. I am guessing the hour price is 275. Typical cover and drinks are reasonable, food is actually OK. One more thing, the place needs a good cleaning.

Dancers were classic hometown Pasco girls. Most were not drop dead stunning, but not fugly either. They were pretty good on stage and guys were tipping well.

I got two single dances from a couple white girls, they were pretty aggressive, but not obnoxious. I got a clear indication from one that more was available, will need to get back to follow up with her; wish I could remember name.

I did do a 30 minute private session with a good looking latino mix, laylani. Great face, ass, and tits, but not exactly petite; gorgeous hair. I spent some time talking with her and she made it fun; and convinced myself she would be worth it. Seemed like a low drama dancer and didn't over pressure, very sweet. The private rooms have a drape that pull across and provides total privacy. Dance is nude and high contact with liberal groping. She turned up the dirty talk and worked me over really well, all the right parts. Everything got turned up as the songs rolled on and I left completely satisfied. This one experience clearly indicates there is a ton of fun to be had at this club, especially in the private rooms. YMMV

Martini Joe
07-27-11, 12:21
I have gone twice in the last couple weeks. Club itself is midsized, dark, single stage; but it does have an adjoining eatery with some TVs. Staff was decent enough, bartenders are gorgeous; better looking than most of the dancers. The shooter girls were a pain and there are too many of them. Really they are the only downside. 25 for nude dance. Two private rooms: 75 and 150 for 15 and 30 minutes respectively. I am guessing the hour price is 275. Typical cover and drinks are reasonable, food is actually OK. One more thing, the place needs a good cleaning.

Dancers were classic hometown Pasco girls. Most were not drop dead stunning, but not fugly either. They were pretty good on stage and guys were tipping well.

I got two single dances from a couple white girls, they were pretty aggressive, but not obnoxious. I got a clear indication from one that more was available, will need to get back to follow up with her; wish I could remember name.

I did do a 30 minute private session with a good looking latino mix, laylani. Great face, ass, and tits, but not exactly petite; gorgeous hair. I spent some time talking with her and she made it fun; and convinced myself she would be worth it. Seemed like a low drama dancer and didn't over pressure, very sweet. The private rooms have a drape that pull across and provides total privacy. Dance is nude and high contact with liberal groping. She turned up the dirty talk and worked me over really well, all the right parts. Everything got turned up as the songs rolled on and I left completely satisfied. This one experience clearly indicates there is a ton of fun to be had at this club, especially in the private rooms. YMMVThanks for the report, can you pm me with some more details?

As I am sure you know this board can be distrusting until you have a few more post under your belt, keep them coming!

Oh, did you go in the daytime or night time? And have you had any luck at Silk Stockings?

Cheers,

MJ

Pasco Searcher
07-27-11, 19:39
Thanks for the report, can you pm me with some more details?

As I am sure you know this board can be distrusting until you have a few more post under your belt, keep them coming!

Oh, did you go in the daytime or night time? And have you had any luck at Silk Stockings?

Cheers,

MJSorry, night time on a Thursday and a Weds before that.

Silk Stockings, been there a few times, usually after I am drunk. I didn't find most of the girls worth my $$$$. One girl, a year ago, gave me digits to meet up. Never did. She was a Sheryl Crow look alike.

PeterPiper52
07-28-11, 14:07
Thanks for the report, can you pm me with some more details?

Cheers,

MJHow many more details do you need?

I thought that his post was self-explanatory.

Sptwgn
07-29-11, 12:57
How many more details do you need?

I thought that his post was self-explanatory.Haven't seen any postings about Players Club in North Pasco. I've been there several times The girls aren't the prettiest but the service is some of the best I've been around in along time.I'm new here so if I posted wrong forgive me.

Martini Joe
08-01-11, 19:31
How many more details do you need?

I thought that his post was self-explanatory.But everybody's definition of completely satisfied is different.

Everything got turned up as the songs rolled on and I left completely satisfied.Just wanted to know through pm what kind of satisfaction we are talking about LOL.

Cheers,

MJ

Pasco Searcher
08-02-11, 02:50
But everybody's definition of completely satisfied is different.

Just wanted to know through pm what kind of satisfaction we are talking about LOL.

Cheers,

MJA few comments.

First, any more detail and she could draw unwanted attention, po-po, club employees, etc.

Second, my report was accurate. It was money well spent, for ME. YMMV.

I will be there on Friday to hopefully see her again.

PeterPiper52
08-02-11, 12:58
A few comments.

First, any more detail and she could draw unwanted attention, po-po, club employees, etc.

Second, my report was accurate. It was money well spent, for ME. YMMV.

I will be there on Friday to hopefully see her again.As Pasco Searcher said, too many details can get the girl in trouble, especially in Pasco. I would say to you to try it out. Personally, I go to the clubs in the afternoon as there aren't as many customers, and the girls are looking to make money. I have never been disappointed at any of the clubs that I've been to.

Pasco Searcher
08-02-11, 21:05
As Pasco Searcher said, too many details can get the girl in trouble, especially in Pasco. I would say to you to try it out. Personally, I go to the clubs in the afternoon as there aren't as many customers, and the girls are looking to make money. I have never been disappointed at any of the clubs that I've been to.If you ever get over to Cocoa area, during the day, try the Inner Room. It will be a better than "good" time.

PeterPiper52
08-03-11, 14:19
If you ever get over to Cocoa area, during the day, try the Inner Room. It will be a better than "good" time.I have a brother that lives in Viera, and I always say that I'm going to stop by the Inner Room, but I just haven't done it yet. I will.

PeterPiper52
08-29-11, 16:06
I dropped into Calendar Girls over the weekend during day shift. I always go during the days. A cute Hispanic girl asked if I'd like to go to the private area for "the real show" as she put it. In I went. $75 for 15 minutes, and I left a lot happier than I was when I entered the club. I took her to be maybe mid 20's, and was surprised when she told me that she's 36. Can't remember the name. Sorry.

Coozie
09-27-11, 14:34
I was in north Pinellas last night so I made the short trip up to Holiday and made a stop in to Emperors. I hadn't been in there in at least 6 months, if not longer. I used to go in there regularly and did so for several years until the place took a serious nosedive. Unfortunately the place is still lousy.

I saw a few of the usual skanks including Alizae who was here in 08 and has spent the last few years at Foxy. She was always annoying but now she is skinnier than she was in the past and she has black teeth that tell of a certain problem. There were some of the usual young, stuck up, girls who are hot only in comparison to everything else in Pasco and think their mediocre 25 dollar dances are worth a "tip". I rolled the dice on a slightly chubby but cute girl with glasses, can't remember her name, but she just started this week and previously worked at BA, Silk Stockings. 2001 and Oasis. She was friendly when we talked but was a waste of time in the 15 min private room.

I used to have a good time in the Pasco clubs, almost always, but I haven't had a good time up there in over a year. It it just too hit or miss these days. Fortunately there are far more reliable options in neighboring counties.

C

Troller Man
10-01-11, 07:11
Just moved to hudson, never see any reports on this place, anyone?

PeterPiper52
10-01-11, 14:17
Just moved to hudson, never see any reports on this place, anyone?Upsell is the name of the game there. Or DIY. Same goes for Dawn til Dusk.

Pole Bearer
10-28-11, 01:38
Haven't seen any postings about Players Club in North Pasco. I've been there several times The girls aren't the prettiest but the service is some of the best I've been around in along time.I'm new here so if I posted wrong forgive me.I made a 30 minute stop at this Club Tuesday afternoon, and I had the same experience. There were three girls working: Jamie and another who's name eludes me, who are drop-dead gorgeous. The other girl, Katya, was older, shorter, had a few extra pounds, but was a very much a girl next door: friendly with a really great smile. Jamie was the true professional, and Katya and the other girl were very nice and fun. The bartender was very nice as well. I don't see this very often in strip clubs.

I like the layout and atmosphere of the club. I definitely plan a return trip, and definitely more than 30 minutes.

Sptwgn
11-05-11, 11:31
I made a 30 minute stop at this Club Tuesday afternoon, and I had the same experience. There were three girls working: Jamie and another who's name eludes me, who are drop-dead gorgeous. The other girl, Katya, was older, shorter, had a few extra pounds, but was a very much a girl next door: friendly with a really great smile. Jamie was the true professional, and Katya and the other girl were very nice and fun. The bartender was very nice as well. I don't see this very often in strip clubs.

I like the layout and atmosphere of the club. I definitely plan a return trip, and definitely more than 30 minutes.Another good place to check out is Lollypops near Players. I stopped in twice during the day, left both times very pleased, both times the DJ offered 2 for 1 specials.worth the money, Haven't visited in the evening yet.Days seem to be less busy, means more freedom. Be safe out there

Jt123
11-12-11, 12:28
Stopped by Emperors on a Friday around 5pm. This was my 1st time there in a year or so. There were 6-7 gilrs there and 2 were cute. It seems their prices have gone up as it is now $100 for 15 min and $150 for 30. I really wanted to dance with a cute brunette with short hair there named Audra, but never got the opportunity. Has anyone danced with her before? Just wondering if it's worth making another trip over.

Thanks

PeterPiper52
02-02-12, 14:57
I happened to be in the neighborhood of Emperors, so I dropped in around 2:30pm. Several girls, even a mother / daughter team to pick from. I saw Raquel whom I've met before at the club. Long story short. Don't let some of these girls tell you that it's $100 for 15 minutes in the private room. That's BS. I took Raquel into the private area, and for $ total cost, I received a lecture and a lot of fun was had. Raquel is a cute girl with long blonde hair, and knows her job well.

Pasco Searcher
02-07-12, 00:40
I happened to be in the neighborhood of Emperors, so I dropped in around 2:30pm. Several girls, even a mother / daughter team to pick from. I saw Raquel whom I've met before at the club. Long story short. Don't let some of these girls tell you that it's $100 for 15 minutes in the private room. That's BS. I took Raquel into the private area, and for $ total cost, I received a lecture and a lot of fun was had. Raquel is a cute girl with long blonde hair, and knows her job well.I had heard the Club bumped the price on the 15 minute room, so I guess it didn't stick. That's way to much, considering you need to tip on top of that; to make it all worthwhile.

I stopped in a Bare Assets after work today. A slow, slow Monday. I remember when that club opened, so much fun.

Chicago MB Fan
02-16-12, 12:43
I am going to be in the Port Richey area for a weekend and would like to limit my wasted time and cover charges. My preference is a good combination of looks and available extras. Considering the many options available from Emperors on the south to Players Club on the north, what 2 clubs would you choose.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Shack

PeterPiper52
02-16-12, 16:14
I am going to be in the Port Richey area for a weekend and would like to limit my wasted time and cover charges. My preference is a good combination of looks and available extras. Considering the many options available from Emperors on the south to Players Club on the north, what 2 clubs would you choose.

Thanks in advance for your input.

ShackMy 3 would be Calendar Girls in Hudson, Brass Flamingo in Port Richey, and Emperors in Holiday. I haven't been to Bare Assets in Holiday since I sat at the bar and had drinks with Wayne Fontes who used to coach the Detroit Lions. That was several years ago. Players Club, and Lollipops are dives, and Foxy's in New Port Richey employ girls big enough to be defensive linemen for the Bucs. And, daytime is the best time. No cover charges.

Bigtoe01
02-26-12, 02:47
Does anyone know if this one is working Emperors in pasco I think she goes by kitty thanks if anyone knows.

Coozie
03-01-12, 03:36
Does anyone know if this one is working Emperors in pasco I think she goes by kitty thanks if anyone knows.She did back in late 2007 or early 2008, when I first started going there. I haven't been there much in the last year but I never saw her in there for a long time. From what I remember, her dances weren't very good. Too mechanical, too much hustle. I have been in there a few times in the last six weeks and haven't seen her. This has been at night. She might be there in the daytime.

C

Coozie
03-09-12, 04:34
Since the Pinellas clubs are on an election year lockdown, I decided to give the Pasco clubs a try. I hit Bare Assets at shift change. This was a mistake. I was there for an hour and didn't have a single girl come talk to me. I had a good time here a couple of weeks ago, but I got to the club earlier, around 5pm. Rene and Lilly, are cool chicks. There are a few others worth meeting on the day shift.

After a meal break, I went north to Player's Club. This place did not disappoint. Be sure to look for Honey. I can see this place being hit or miss be / see if Honey wasn't there, this would have been a wasted trip.

I also checked out Lollipops. They had two girls working. I left after 5 mins. I went to Calendar Girls. There were a handful of girls, none worth investigating. I went from there to Brass Flamingo. The place was crowded, with a few cuties but they were occupied with customers. I went back to Player's Club.

C

PeterPiper52
03-09-12, 14:05
Since the Pinellas clubs are on an election year lockdown, I decided to give the Pasco clubs a try. I hit Bare Assets at shift change. This was a mistake. I was there for an hour and didn't have a single girl come talk to me. I had a good time here a couple of weeks ago, but I got to the club earlier, around 5pm. Rene and Lilly, are cool chicks. There are a few others worth meeting on the day shift.

After a meal break, I went north to Player's Club. This place did not disappoint. Be sure to look for Honey. I can see this place being hit or miss be / see if Honey wasn't there, this would have been a wasted trip.

I also checked out Lollipops. They had two girls working. I left after 5 mins. I went to Calendar Girls. There were a handful of girls, none worth investigating. I went from there to Brass Flamingo. The place was crowded, with a few cuties but they were occupied with customers. I went back to Player's Club.

CI guess that I'll have to make the short trip to the Players Club. It's been quite awhile since I've been there. It was a real good place to go, then it turned into a real bad place with not so great looking dancers. I'm still an Emperors club guy, but PC is a whole lot closer for me.

Road King #1
03-20-12, 10:11

CWould this Honey happen to be black?

Coozie
03-21-12, 00:05
Would this Honey happen to be black?No, skinny white girl with brown hair

Bill Buxton
03-26-12, 09:26
Strip club in Hudson on 19 called Brass Flamingo, has a good looking staff and take out menu.

PeterPiper52
04-28-12, 17:18
Out of the corner of my eye, while I was driving north on 19, I spotted what seems to be a new strip club in Hudson. I had to look twice because I saw the name "Golf Carts" then below that "Cabaret". Then below that "Girls". It looks like an awful small club, and I only saw 1 car in the parking lot. It's located about 1/2 mile south of Denton on the east side of 19. I would have stopped in, but I don't think that my passenger would have liked that.

JHilldale
04-30-12, 09:20
I had a dream a few weeks ago about a girl names Alexus at Lollipops.

I stopped in the after noon during the week. Was approached by Alexus a thin PR small boobs nice ass. I would give her a 5. She made it clear that it would be a good time. She did not lie. We went back during a 2 for one nude dance special. So it was. 4 for 2 dances. We get back, she puts it in my face for a little DATY. Then looks at me and says that if I want to tip things will get even better. I told her I would tip her, and she said see how I do and tip me what you want to. Then she gave me an awesome BBBJCIM. Swallow. I tipped her. 4 for a total of. 8 for a great time.

Coozie
05-15-12, 03:17
I made another trip up to the Pasco clubs today. I went to Players Club and saw Honey, good time once again. I had a good time at Brass Flamingo. There were a lot of girls and not many customers. A number of the girls left early be / see it was slow but I managed to find a nice one. Lots of talent at BF.

Troller Man
05-19-12, 05:49
Happened to cruise past Platinum last night, saw for rent signs in the windows, a uhaul truck out front, watched a male & female patron attempt to enter doors locked, guess it's gone or they moved some place else, never saw much activity there anyway.

Coozie
07-18-12, 02:13
I stopped into Diamonds / 54 tonight and ran into a decent looking dancer named Summer. She told me that she used to work at Brass Flamingo and Emperors. I did a 15 minute room with her and had a plenty good time. She works nights and said that she is there just about every night.

C

PeterPiper52
07-19-12, 16:08
Decided to take a ride to Emperors in Holiday this afternoon, hoping to see Raquel, my ATF at that club. No Raquel to be seen, so I hung around at the bar sipping on a club soda, and a dancer named "Lovely" approached me. And, she is lovely. Very pretty face, nice smile with dimples, a few tats that weren't distracting to me. Nice body, too.

We went into the private room for the 15 minute deal, and it was delightful. When all was said and done, if I had died in that room, the undertaker would have had a difficult time wiping the smile off of my face. Paid $ for the room, and tipped. 20 for the happiness.

On my way out, in comes Raquel. Just my luck, but it didn't matter. Mission accomplished

Wabofiur
08-09-12, 21:25
Decided to take a ride to Emperors in Holiday this afternoon, hoping to see Raquel, my ATF at that club. No Raquel to be seen, so I hung around at the bar sipping on a club soda, and a dancer named "Lovely" approached me. And, she is lovely. Very pretty face, nice smile with dimples, a few tats that weren't distracting to me. Nice body, too.

We went into the private room for the 15 minute deal, and it was delightful. When all was said and done, if I had died in that room, the undertaker would have had a difficult time wiping the smile off of my face. Paid $ for the room, and tipped. 20 for the happiness.

On my way out, in comes Raquel. Just my luck, but it didn't matter. Mission accomplishedLovely is indeed a lovely girl. Very friendly, talkative without being annoying, not pushy at all. An excellent intro to Florida clubs for me, all in all, and well worth the ride up to Pasco from Sarasota. I passed up the Pinellas clubs because of the other reviews here saying they were hit and miss due to the election year, and I'm glad I did. Though there were a couple of VERY scary "girls"atEmperors this afternoon, particularly Danielle. The crazy just screams at you out of those eyes. :hide:

PeterPiper52
08-10-12, 12:55
Lovely is indeed a lovely girl. Very friendly, talkative without being annoying, not pushy at all. An excellent intro to Florida clubs for me, all in all, and well worth the ride up to Pasco from Sarasota. I passed up the Pinellas clubs because of the other reviews here saying they were hit and miss due to the election year, and I'm glad I did. Though there were a couple of VERY scary "girls"atEmperors this afternoon, particularly Danielle. The crazy just screams at you out of those eyes. :hide:I also liked that about Lovely. She can keep up an intelligent conversation. And not once did she ask me for a drink, even when the "shot girl" came around. The shot girl is the one that bugged me the most. I kept telling her that I don't drink, and Lovely doesn't want a shot. And she kept on insisting that SHE'D like to have a couple of shots. Finally, Lovely gave her the evil eye and she left us alone.

If you find yourself at Emperors again, you'll have to try Raquel. Very attractive blonde with a nice bod. And she doesn't mince words.

Rjinstpete
08-16-12, 19:26
Guys avoid this club. I have cash and these women seem more interested in talking to each other and texting than their customers. I asked two girls for back room fun and they said they would be back and never did. Not the behavior I expected. I was actually stunned. I asked one if she played and she said she did. Molly lied. I am ok if they don't play but I am not ok with them lying about it. The girl was short and blonde with a broken tooth.

Gummie Bear
08-30-12, 10:32
Heading by that way and noticed it was closed. Wonder if they are closed for renovations or if the sheriff is making his rounds. Stay safe.

PeterPiper52
08-30-12, 12:15
Heading by that way and noticed it was closed. Wonder if they are closed for renovations or if the sheriff is making his rounds. Stay safe.I was in there a couple of weeks ago to see Teri Weigel. She did not age well.

Grabber
09-01-12, 12:50
Heading by that way and noticed it was closed. Wonder if they are closed for renovations or if the sheriff is making his rounds. Stay safe.Drove be there Frida and there is a sign on the door saing they had a broken water line and would reopen on Thursday but it was still closed. Used to frequent the club a lot about 3 years ago when Miss Devious worked there. A little spinner and I always came away with a smile on my face.

Bill Buxton
09-26-12, 22:26
Lots of gals working here can be had a the end of a shift, or even clock out of work. Why pay the extra for back room stuff when you can have a one on one at the hotel?

Lra2169
09-29-12, 12:02
Went to Diamonds looks like its closed had a sign on the door. Located on grand and st54. Is it closed for good?

Ericmcq
10-05-12, 02:43
I've visited Calendar Girls 3 times in the last few weeks and have to say it isn't a bad spot to grab a cold beer and maybe a quick lap dance.

http://www.facebook.com/calendargirlspasco http://calendargirlspasco.com/

First visit was a Tuesday afternoon from just before 6pm until about 7:30pm. 5 girls working when I got there and then the night shift came on about 7pm so there were about 9 working when I left. The night shift girls are better looking (6-9 of a 10pt scale) but the day girls weren't bad (4-8 on the scale). No Cover before 7pm and $2. 75 for a beer. Of course, if you buy the girl a drink it usually runs around $8+. Only about 4 guys in the place when I got there but it started to pickup when the evening shift came on. Dances were $30 / topless or $40 / nude in a semi private area. The VIP Room prices are better than some Tampa clubs ($75/15 min or $150/30 min with "free" bottle of champagne included). But it seems that if business is slow then you can leave plenty happy without the extra expense of VIP. A couple girls slipped out the back door just a few minutes after a couple guys had left. Girls came back 10min later so I assume you can work a deal with the right girl. A nice (7/10 girl next door type) brunette kept me company and I ended up doing the $40 nude dance (with $10 tip she took nice care of me without the expense of VIP). Went back 2 other times over the last week but she wasn't working either time.

Second visit was around the same time / day a week later. Maybe 7 girls working and the a few more patrons. Skinny (5/10) girl with several tats sat with me at the bar but she wasn't the best conversationalist and seem bored. Ended up leaving after a couple beers.

This afternoon I made a third stop in hopes of finding first girl but no luck. Did spend some time with Star (8. 5/10 with nice naturals). She did a "cage dance" in the back of the room for me and after a few tips got a quick kitty pet and a few handfuls. Said she normally works nights. Ended up having to leave after a couple of beers and a little time with her at my table but I may have to go back as I got the feeling a lot more fun could be had in the back.

So overall no fireworks but you can certainly leave happier without spending too much cash if you find the right girl. And beer was actually no more expensive than at Wing House or Hooters. And the view was better! Stay Happy Out There!

PeterPiper52
10-06-12, 14:47
I've visited Calendar Girls 3 times in the last few weeks and have to say it isn't a bad spot to grab a cold beer and maybe a quick lap dance.

http://www.facebook.com/calendargirlspasco

http://calendargirlspasco.com/

First visit was a Tuesday afternoon from just before 6pm until about 7:30pm. 5 girls working when I got there and then the night shift came on about 7pm so there were about 9 working when I left. The night shift girls are better looking (6-9 of a 10pt scale) but the day girls weren't bad (4-8 on the scale). No Cover before 7pm and $2. 75 for a beer. Of course, if you buy the girl a drink it usually runs around $8+. Only about 4 guys in the place when I got there but it started to pickup when the evening shift came on. Dances were $30 / topless or $40 / nude in a semi private area. The VIP Room prices are better than some Tampa clubs ($75/15 min or $150/30 min with "free" bottle of champagne included). But it seems that if business is slow then you can leave plenty happy without the extra expense of VIP. A couple girls slipped out the back door just a few minutes after a couple guys had left. Girls came back 10min later so I assume you can work a deal with the right girl. A nice (7/10 girl next door type) brunette kept me company and I ended up doing the $40 nude dance (with $10 tip she took nice care of me without the expense of VIP). Went back 2 other times over the last week but she wasn't working either time.

Second visit was around the same time / day a week later. Maybe 7 girls working and the a few more patrons. Skinny (5/10) girl with several tats sat with me at the bar but she wasn't the best conversationalist and seem bored. Ended up leaving after a couple beers.

This afternoon I made a third stop in hopes of finding first girl but no luck. Did spend some time with Star (8. 5/10 with nice naturals). She did a "cage dance" in the back of the room for me and after a few tips got a quick kitty pet and a few handfuls. Said she normally works nights. Ended up having to leave after a couple of beers and a little time with her at my table but I may have to go back as I got the feeling a lot more fun could be had in the back.

So overall no fireworks but you can certainly leave happier without spending too much cash if you find the right girl. And beer was actually no more expensive than at Wing House or Hooters. And the view was better! Stay Happy Out There!I can't remember ever leaving Calendar Girls "unhappy". Go early in the day and get the 75 for 15 mins. FS can be had in that private area for as low as a. 4 tip.

Meridian99
10-11-12, 19:28
Went to Diamonds looks like its closed had a sign on the door. Located on grand and st54. Is it closed for good?Nope, it's still open.

Bdoadult
10-19-12, 10:23
Went to Diamonds and had a good time with Dazzle. Friendly and nice girl. It has a run down local bar feel but is a nice change of pace to a more "glitzy" place like Brass Flamingo.

Fhm2000
11-12-12, 16:41
I had the entire afternoon to kill so I took a road trip to paso. Visited Emperors, Foxys, Diamonds and BF. I was disappointed to see the talents or the lack there of even on a Sat. Usually, I'd see at least 1 or 2 young hot girls at a club. The only one I saw was at Emp, Sky, so I got a 15min =$100 in the back. Very tame. Nothing to write about.

No luck on this trip.

Malaprop
12-25-12, 19:02
Anybody seen or heard from Maria. Used to work at Bare Assets. Nice Hispanic girl with a super figure. Would like to find her again if she is working out there anywhere. PM me if you like.

SmileyRocks2
12-26-12, 20:30
Anybody seen or heard from Maria. Used to work at Bare Assets. Nice Hispanic girl with a super figure. Would like to find her again if she is working out there anywhere. PM me if you like.I had some great fun with Maria in the backroom on a few occasions back in the day. Saw her by chance recently as she was stopping in to meet old friends apparently. She now works in some sort of administrative role for a nearby law firm (no idea the name) and no longer dances.

Ericmcq
02-20-13, 01:07
My divorce finalized last Friday and by the afternoon I found myself in Calendar Girls for a beer. Not much going on. Few girls working the bar stool crowd and 1 or 2 left to dance / work the room (which only had me and one other guy). Ended up with a little blonde "sitting to talk". Asked her if she wanted a drink and at least she was honest and said "drinks don't pay my bills, I'd rather have the money". But she wasn't really my type and I ended up passing on a dance and left after I finished my beer.

Decided to head up to Lollipops since I'd never been. Wasn't expecting much based on some reviews I'd seen. Was actually better than I expected. A couple more girls working (in all shapes and sizes). Some were busy with the half dozen guys in the place but a few were available for new faces that came in the door. Ended up with a brunette named Jade (said she used to dance at Brass Flamingo and had only been at Lollipops 3 days). A little thicker than some of the other girls but nice curves and could carry on a decent conversation (much better than blondie at CG). Ended up doing a 2-4-1 topless dance for $20 plus tip after about an hour of just chatting over a couple of drinks. Said she works W-T-F so I may have to stop in again this week. Will report back if I do.

PeterPiper52
02-20-13, 15:02
My divorce finalized last Friday and by the afternoon I found myself in Calendar Girls for a beer. Not much going on. Few girls working the bar stool crowd and 1 or 2 left to dance / work the room (which only had me and one other guy). Ended up with a little blonde "sitting to talk". Asked her if she wanted a drink and at least she was honest and said "drinks don't pay my bills, I'd rather have the money". But she wasn't really my type and I ended up passing on a dance and left after I finished my beer.

Decided to head up to Lollipops since I'd never been. Wasn't expecting much based on some reviews I'd seen. Was actually better than I expected. A couple more girls working (in all shapes and sizes). Some were busy with the half dozen guys in the place but a few were available for new faces that came in the door. Ended up with a brunette named Jade (said she used to dance at Brass Flamingo and had only been at Lollipops 3 days). A little thicker than some of the other girls but nice curves and could carry on a decent conversation (much better than blondie at CG). Ended up doing a 2-4-1 topless dance for $20 plus tip after about an hour of just chatting over a couple of drinks. Said she works W-T-F so I may have to stop in again this week. Will report back if I do.A few years ago, Lollipops was a gold mine for me. You could take girls to that back room by the stage and bang away. But, it has gone downhill. CG's used to be pretty good also. I was in there a couple of weeks ago, and may have been talking to the same blonde. She went to the bathroom, and I left. Ended up going to Emperors. Not many girls working, but a good time was had by me.

Ericmcq
02-21-13, 01:43
A few years ago, Lollipops was a gold mine for me. You could take girls to that back room by the stage and bang away. But, it has gone downhill. CG's used to be pretty good also. I was in there a couple of weeks ago, and may have been talking to the same blonde. She went to the bathroom, and I left. Ended up going to Emperors. Not many girls working, but a good time was had by me.I know both clubs were hit by stings last fall before the election. But I think there's still some banging to be had with the right girl on the right day. I stopped back into Lollipops this after and saw Jade again. She was very friendly and we had a nice chat over a couple of beers. Did the 2-4-1 nude laptop dance for $40 and gave her a tip. She took my digits and seemed interested in meeting sometime outside the club for something mutually beneficial. Will see as time goes on and will report back if anything comes of it.

Hotech
03-01-13, 04:11
Recently I had occasion to find myself in Pasco, I stopped in at Emperors. Not a whole lot going on but one Yong lady caught my attention. A spoke for a while as I attempted to get the lay of the land. Bottom line, $ for 15 minutes, .5 tip for extras. Steep for me at that time. Take out seemed available.

My question, is this the norm? I don't have to tip usually, but am not familiar with how it works in your area.

Thanks

PeterPiper52
03-01-13, 14:44
Recently I had occasion to find myself in Pasco, I stopped in at Emperors. Not a whole lot going on but one Yong lady caught my attention. A spoke for a while as I attempted to get the lay of the land. Bottom line, $ for 15 minutes, .5 tip for extras. Steep for me at that time. Take out seemed available.

My question, is this the norm? I don't have to tip usually, but am not familiar with how it works in your area.

ThanksDo you recall the lady's name? There are only a couple of girls that you can get 15 mins for less than $ (Raquel comes to mind). Depending on what the menu is will determine what the extras are.

Hotech
03-01-13, 19:55
Do you recall the lady's name? There are only a couple of girls that you can get 15 mins for less than $ (Raquel comes to mind). Depending on what the menu is will determine what the extras are.I think her name was Kitty, or something like that.

Casey3939
03-02-13, 03:15
Really? You guys are spending a buck fifty for 15 mins with a stripper. In a club? That sounds crazy to me. Go chill with a BP chick in a comfortable motel room.

Hotech
03-02-13, 05:01
Really? You guys are spending a buck fifty for 15 mins with a stripper. In a club? That sounds crazy to me. Go chill with a BP chick in a comfortable motel room.That's my thinking too. .75 for the convenience, but if I'm spending that kind of cash, BP seems the way to go, IMHO.

Cal 41
03-04-13, 10:36
Stopped in last Friday afternoon, was amazed how small it is inside but had plenty of girls working. Most girls ok looking but all were more friendly than I'm used to, nice change for once. Ended up getting a few of the 2-4-1 nude dances with wet fingers, lots of mutual roaming with different girls. Lexi probably best of the 3 dancers. Ended up with a 2-41-with her and 40. Tip for a good time. It's a ways from Ocala but I will have to try it again, or CG if I can find that one.

TimBones
04-03-13, 15:31
Really? You guys are spending a buck fifty for 15 mins with a stripper. In a club? That sounds crazy to me. Go chill with a BP chick in a comfortable motel room.To each his own, each diversion has its own problems and thrills.

RedBird 6969
04-27-13, 08:06
I stopped in last night at around 12:15 pm. It was late so there weren't many girls interested in chatting. I took a seat at the bar next to Lexi and she stated this is only her sixth day dancing. I thought, well this is fruitless. I started to lay down hints and at this point she asked me bluntly what are you looking for? BINGO!

Champagne room for 15 minutes and if I had a cover, there would have been no holds barred!

Lexi states she normally works a shift 3 to 7, but she stayed late because he girls from Foxys showed up to work because Foxys had closed it's doors. I am asked if she meant Foxys had closed for the day, or for good and she stated it had closed for good, I guess we will see.

Meridian99
04-27-13, 11:32
I stopped in last night at around 12:15 pm. It was late so there weren't many girls interested in chatting. I took a seat at the bar next to Lexi and she stated this is only her sixth day dancing. I thought, well this is fruitless. I started to lay down hints and at this point she asked me bluntly what are you looking for? BINGO!

Champagne room for 15 minutes and if I had a cover, there would have been no holds barred!

Lexi states she normally works a shift 3 to 7, but she stayed late because he girls from Foxys showed up to work because Foxys had closed it's doors. I am asked if she meant Foxys had closed for the day, or for good and she stated it had closed for good, I guess we will see.Yeah. I was there yesterday as well and heard the same news. More girls now because Foxys is closed. I heard that they are closed for good due to money issue. In a way, it was refreshing to see many new faces.

Brushout
04-27-13, 21:07
Foxys is closed.The owner has a huge pill problem.

RedBird 6969
04-27-13, 22:34
The owner has a huge pill problem.Not sure about that, just drove passes it and lights on and parking lot was almost full!

Brushout
04-28-13, 22:10
Not sure about that, just drove passes it and lights on and parking lot was almost full!I just drove by there today also. There were four girl standing outside. Looked like they were waiting for it to open. Afew minutes later the parking lot was full, they must be giving stuff away in there.

Philip D Tanks
04-30-13, 12:31
About a week and a half ago, I was having a few drinks and decided to stop into Diamonds to see how it was. This was around 7:30pm. Kind slow, shift change obviously. But then Briana came and sat down. We talked for a bit. She had just started there, from foxys apparent shut down. Long story short, did the 15 min in VIP, extra 30, and it was on like donky kong. BBBJ to FS with her providing covers. Got digits too. All in all a good time. Highly recommended.

Guess Diamonds is where its at nowadays.

PlayfulMan
04-30-13, 21:32
I got a pretty good tip from a very reliable source that a former bartender at a popular bar, first one on 19 as you come into Pasco, is now a escort. She was recently in trouble with Uncle Leo and has a distinctive mole on chin. I would like to hook up but searched for her and have come up empty. PM me if you know what's up.

Be safe out there.

SteelersManiac
05-06-13, 02:04
Does anyone have any information on the talent at night at Bare Assets? Will be stopping by this week and just wanted to maybe have some names of girls to. Look out for or ask about. Have info on some Tampa / St. Pete clubs I would be willing to trade. Pm me if need be.

Amuzeme
05-23-13, 19:02
Drove by Diamonds today around 3PM. Parking lot completely empty. Anyone know what happened?

Rchad0862
05-24-13, 11:58
Drove by Diamonds today around 3PM. Parking lot completely empty. Anyone know what happened?I was there last Fri night around 9pm. Not very busy but some pretty cute girls for the few that were there (about 6 or 7). One girl was really cute and young about 20, it was a blonde can't remember her name but she was pretty hot and thin strong 7-8. I was about to spend some time as she was quite "open minded" for 150, came back but she was busy with another patron so long that I got bored and left. I can't imagine a place like that busy during the day being that it wasn't very busy at 9pm on a Fri night. But I was told a lot of girls were coming over from another place that closed hopefully they actually have alcohol and are full nude as well unlike Hillborough.

Member #3330
05-24-13, 21:38
I was there last Fri night around 9pm. Not very busy but some pretty cute girls for the few that were there (about 6 or 7). One girl was really cute and young about 20, it was a blonde can't remember her name but she was pretty hot and thin strong 7-8. I was about to spend some time as she was quite "open minded" for 150, came back but she was busy with another patron so long that I got bored and left. I can't imagine a place like that busy during the day being that it wasn't very busy at 9pm on a Fri night. But I was told a lot of girls were coming over from another place that closed hopefully they actually have alcohol and are full nude as well unlike Hillborough.Was driving by this past Tuesday or Wednesday around 3 pm. PCSO was there. Looked like a marked cruiser and couple of unmarked cars in parking lot. Police kept going in and out of the establishment.

RedBird 6969
05-28-13, 15:39
Was driving by this past Tuesday or Wednesday around 3 pm. PCSO was there. Looked like a marked cruiser and couple of unmarked cars in parking lot. Police kept going in and out of the establishment.Passed today at 2 or so, EMPTY parking lot. WTF happened? Drugs? Prostitution? All of the above!

A few years ago I was sitting at the bar next to a dancer I used to see regularly. She made a phone call and her apparent dough boy made a drive by and tossed a baggie in through the front door! I don't use, never tried anything but weed in high school, but it looked like crack to me!

Philip D Tanks
05-29-13, 17:27
Bad news gentlemen. I drove by Diamonds today, and it had the same sign taped on the door as foxy's. Looks like the dream is dead, and yet another quality location for us has been shut down. Hopefully, we'll find another solid location with low Leo issues.

Steele28
06-10-13, 03:35
Went in there on Friday. Pouring rain outside. Place pretty empty. A few girls, and half of them over the hill. A couple of cuties, but nothing spectacular. Went into the topless room and tried to figure out what I could get. Used to go in there a few years ago and there were some hot looking chicks. Maria, Cindy, and some annoying dyke. They seem to be long gone. The place was not as good as I had expected, and the buffet was lousy. It was much better when they were just letting the customers order food from next door. Hear they bought a place down in St. Pete on 66th. Will try that next week when I get back to Tampa area.

Steele28
06-10-13, 03:44
Went into Oz Friday after a disappointing visit to Pasco county. A couple of really nice looking new girls there, and a couple of old favorites. Raina was there and so was Gabriella, but the other regulars had taken the day off, I guess. The new Russian girl was pretty much hands on for me. Noticed the camera in the corner dance room I was in was no longer even pointed at the room. It was aimed down the hall towards the manager's office. That gave more privacy for the room, but those stupid curtains that don't cover the doors make the whole experience less fun than it should be. The girl I was with seemed nervous that somebody would see us, which was really distracting. Hope they fix that soon. How about it, Paul?

Tuscany Man
06-12-13, 23:03
I was in town for the weekend to play some golf with a group of buddies and see some naked women. We went to BA Friday night, which has been our regular MO. I started talking to a cute Brunette at the bar. I bought her a drink and after awhile decided to go to the back room for a dance. I thought $40 for a dance was high but I wanted to see what was available. After we sat down and before the song started, they announce 2 for 1 dances. She said I needed to give another $40 to get two additional dances for a total of 3. I have had a couple and she was playing with the twins so I said sure. I confirmed that we had not started a song yet. After the 1st song, she said that was the 2nd song. I started to argue with her but at that point I was ready to get the hell out of there.

I told my carload that I was ready to leave. We left and decided to check out Brass Flamingo up the road. That was probably the best decision of the weekend. We started out by having a great time with the bartender and shot girl. Some of the guys made it to the back room and everyone had a great time. We ended up going back the next night with an additional 5 guys. We had free admission cards that they gave us from the previous night. The manager remembered us and bought us our first drink. We did a lot of shots but I stopped drinking because I had been warned that the cops were bad up there. The girls were even better Saturday night and some were comparable to the girls at BA. The menu was more diverse at BF and all of the guys that made it to the back room said they had a great time. It was nice to see a place appreciate people who were spending money. We have crossed BA off of our entertainment list all because a dancer decided to cheat a customer out of a dance.

Be Safe,

TM

Logan32
06-14-13, 21:33
Can anyone recommend a club in the area similar to Foxy's (in that you rarely go away unhappy)?

Thanks

RedBird 6969
06-15-13, 09:09
Can anyone recommend a club in the area similar to Foxy's (in that you rarely go away unhappy)?

ThanksTry Emperors on Rt 19, Holiday, being mickey the's. I have not been there yet however I know some of the talent for the two closed places went to work there and reviews on here about the place seem to confirm good times can be had in the VIP area. If it is like the other two that closed, I am sure the rates are the same. .80 for15 minutes of fun.

RedBird 6969
06-19-13, 07:50
I drove past Diamonds yesterday and the parking lot was full, was around 2PM. I did not have time to stop. Anyone know what gives?

Iron City
06-24-13, 20:37
I drove past Diamonds yesterday and the parking lot was full, was around 2PM. I did not have time to stop. Anyone know what gives?Yep. Drove by there around 4 this afternoon. Looked like business as usual from outside.

Philip D Tanks
07-06-13, 12:07
Any update on Diamonds?

Meridian99
07-08-13, 13:46
Any update on Diamonds?To make a long story short, they were closed about a month but they are open now. Business as usual.

TheGunslinger
07-08-13, 22:50
Anyone know if this dancer is still in the area? She posted on BP last year and went by chanel but never got a chance to meet up. From some of her pics it looks like she used to dance at the brass flamingo. Got that hankering for something particular, if you guys know what I mean. Any info would be great, thanks.

Master Diver
07-09-13, 21:32
First time in this neck of the woods. Stopped by late afternoon. Friendly girls, spent $$ including the room, could have got by with a little less, but a good time.

Philip D Tanks
07-12-13, 20:15
To make a long story short, they were closed about a month but they are open now. Business as usual.Full service McGillicutty?

BillyBob987
07-13-13, 07:23
Full service McGillicutty?Dude it's a strip club not a SW or backpage girl so TOFT. Not trying to be a Richard Cranium but mongering a strip club is not rocket science.

CPerez4909
07-14-13, 02:49
Been here for three days already and between the rain and lightening storms I haven't been able to do much. My friend and I were bored. Ended up at a local place called JJersey which was decent but very small, crowded and full of Jersey-shore type guys. The girls I didn't mind. Not really what we were looking for though. Thanks to the reviews from you guys on this bored you pointed me in the right direction.

We arrived at the Brass Flamingo about 25 mins from where we were. We passed a couple other strip joints. Which may have been good. But maybe worth a try next time. So we arrived paid a cover. Lax dress code which was awesome.

I have to say great bunch of girls, bartenders and staff. Meet a great looking blonde who was just perfect. Some of the girls are ok. You can see stretch marks on some. But others are really good 7-9 lookers.

Get a VIP Dance in the back. It was worth the. 4. I left very content. Great clean sensual lap dance.

Definitely worth a repeat and recommended by your truly.

BillyBob987
07-17-13, 08:31
Fellow Mongers,

I will be posting on the Tampa, Pinellas, and Pasco boards. I have a couple of coworkers coming in town next week and they are interested in the Tampa area strip club talent. I have not been to one in over 10 years so I guess I am out of practice. I am in the NPR area and I know that Pasco is full nude and full bar and I believe that Pinellas and Hills have some sort of restrictions. Now I know one of my buddies will probably like extras. So they will be staying in the Ozona area and I am not sure how far they will want to venture. They mentioned Mons and I know that Mons gets all of the talent but not sure about extras. Anyway any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe.

BillyBob

Ajdal
07-17-13, 08:56
Great looking talent, but there's no privacy anywhere in there. Worth seeing if you're from out of town. IMHO Ajdal out.

Fellow Mongers,

I will be posting on the Tampa, Pinellas, and Pasco boards. I have a couple of coworkers coming in town next week and they are interested in the Tampa area strip club talent. I have not been to one in over 10 years so I guess I am out of practice. I am in the NPR area and I know that Pasco is full nude and full bar and I believe that Pinellas and Hills have some sort of restrictions. Now I know one of my buddies will probably like extras. So they will be staying in the Ozona area and I am not sure how far they will want to venture. They mentioned Mons and I know that Mons gets all of the talent but not sure about extras. Anyway any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe.

BillyBob

Zipman
07-18-13, 21:32
Great looking talent, but there's no privacy anywhere in there. Worth seeing if you're from out of town. IMHO Ajdal out.Definitely agree with this. You have to do Mons just for the experience. Some of the hottest strippers I've seen. But don't expect anything except a lapdance bro.

Mrramair
08-11-13, 22:32
Was here around 11 pm Saturday. Talent was lacking. My friend was promised extras in the VIP with a disgusting dancer. I was sitting by the stage and watched the bouncer watch the dance peeking through the curtain literately the whole entire time.

Rick Dugan
08-27-13, 09:18
Try Emperors on Rt 19, Holiday, being mickey the's. I have not been there yet however I know some of the talent for the two closed places went to work there and reviews on here about the place seem to confirm good times can be had in the VIP area. If it is like the other two that closed, I am sure the rates are the same. .80 for15 minutes of fun.
Was here around 11 pm Saturday. Talent was lacking. My friend was promised extras in the VIP with a disgusting dancer. I was sitting by the stage and watched the bouncer watch the dance peeking through the curtain literately the whole entire time.I am in this club once or twice per year and the talent is always lacking. Yes fun can be had in the back, but these girls should be on the street giving .3 blowjobs, not in a strip club asking for serious tips on top of VIP room charges.

My last visit was in May, right after Foxy was closed down. The girls were the customary assortment of pigs and long-in-the-tooth has beens. The one exception was a very pretty young girl with a nice body who immediately grabbed my interest. However, the reason that the hot girl was in this club also became apparent when she opened her mouth and had a single tooth to show. A single, solitary tooth.

Diamond has much better options for similar prices. I've visited Emperor one too many times now. It hasn't changed the way it does business in years, and that includes what it puts on the roster.

Gummie Bear
10-02-13, 21:22
Dreamt I made the rounds on the streets and not much action so I decided to see what the strip club scene was like. Went in to a few and they were all dead. Ended the day with a beer and dancer in a club off 19. I think there was only one other girl there. I had ordered a beer already and this cute 20 something hottie came to sit next to me. Waitress came up and asked if I wanted to buy her a drink and I did 8 bucks and my beer was 3. Dancer asked me if I wanted a private dance of 3 songs for. 8. I asked her if she had any skills and she tells me how good she sucks it and she did. Senior members can pm for more info needed.

TimBones
10-09-13, 12:09
Took the boys up to BF for the last night as a single man. Got in for free thanks to the manager. Nice selection of talent; some pretty hot, the others not so much. The typical bathroom guy I found annoying, but hey that's me. Had the father in law along, so I didn't think of playing, but am sure it's available. Nice little red head with a shaved kitty looked sweet. I will go back sometime.

Insurance For
11-10-13, 14:17
Dreamt I made the rounds on the streets and not much action so I decided to see what the strip club scene was like. Went in to a few and they were all dead. Ended the day with a beer and dancer in a club off 19. I think there was only one other girl there. I had ordered a beer already and this cute 20 something hottie came to sit next to me. Waitress came up and asked if I wanted to buy her a drink and I did 8 bucks and my beer was 3. Dancer asked me if I wanted a private dance of 3 songs for. 8. I asked her if she had any skills and she tells me how good she sucks it and she did. Senior members can pm for more info needed.Which club was it?

PeterPiper52
11-10-13, 14:55
During a dream that I had, after being in and out of the hospital the entire summer due to diverticulitis problems and 3 colon surgeries, I dreamed that I ventured down to Holiday and visited one of my favorite clubs, Emperors. Wow. Have things changed since my last visit. The girls there are usually at least in the 7-9 category, but yesterday they were way below that. Hell, one dancer had a bigger belly than I have. Out of the half dozen dancers, there were 2 that were decent. One was Trouble, a cute African American girl, tall and nice titties. The problem with Trouble was that she would not stop with the "let's go to the VIP room" about every 30 seconds. Finally, I told her that at first I was interested, but that is no longer the case. The 2nd girl was a really adorable blond who goes by the name "Lexi". Short, blonde hair, small titties but had a nice ass that made up for it. She was doing double duty as a shot girl and dancer.

I struck up a conversation with her and we decided to go to the VIP. For 15 minutes. In the VIP, the dance was as good as I've ever had there. Lots of grindage, lots of playing and it culminated with a nice oral lesson. As satisfied as I was, she said that next time it was "her turn" to be pleased. The best part is that no extra tip was asked for. She said that she generally works days and most weekends. One thing that really jumped out at me about her was her smile. One of the best I've ever seen. And, she's energetic as hell.

Again, this was only a dream.

BillyBob987
11-11-13, 06:56
During a dream that I had, after being in and out of the hospital the entire summer due to diverticulitis problems and 3 colon surgeries, I dreamed that I ventured down to Holiday and visited one of my favorite clubs, Emperors. Wow. Have things changed since my last visit. The girls there are usually at least in the 7-9 category, but yesterday they were way below that. Hell, one dancer had a bigger belly than I have. Out of the half dozen dancers, there were 2 that were decent. One was Trouble, a cute African American girl, tall and nice titties. The problem with Trouble was that she would not stop with the "let's go to the VIP room" about every 30 seconds. Finally, I told her that at first I was interested, but that is no longer the case. The 2nd girl was a really adorable blond who goes by the name "Lexi". Short, blonde hair, small titties but had a nice ass that made up for it. She was doing double duty as a shot girl and dancer.

I struck up a conversation with her and we decided to go to the VIP. For 15 minutes. In the VIP, the dance was as good as I've ever had there. Lots of grindage, lots of playing and it culminated with a nice oral lesson. As satisfied as I was, she said that next time it was "her turn" to be pleased. The best part is that no extra tip was asked for. She said that she generally works days and most weekends. One thing that really jumped out at me about her was her smile. One of the best I've ever seen. And, she's energetic as hell.

Again, this was only a dream.I know that Cream dances there, she is a black chick that posts on BP and has been reviewed. I saw her a few months ago in a hotel.

Xander12
11-26-13, 19:25
I had a dream last weekend. Kinda a club / SW combo deal. Late at night, did a quick pasco run. Nothing out. So stopped at a north pasco club, not sure if I should mention it, PM me for details. Once in, well I didn't realize how late it was, no cover, grabbed a drink, singles and Sat. Down. Girl on the stage gave me some bad lines. Skinny cute brunette asked for a dance right away. Passed them up. A cute blonde, thin, one sheet to the wind hops over after making out with another customer. Sits right down next to me in the dream and puts a hand right on my ck. I in turn put one on her putty, rub slightly ask if it's ok. She agrees. It's about to close so in my dream I ask her if she is game for anything after. She is, quotes .6 for BJ in the dream. Asks me what I am driving. I wait outside, she pulls in her truck around back. Old GMC something, green ish, big. She hops into my truck and goes right to town. This girl was a milking machine, with that mouth straight down, deep and slamming non stop. No words, nothing. In fact when I try to talk, she gives me some off key line then goes right back to sucking. Oh yea I talked her down .2 as well, .4 total, switching to SW economy outside. She does amazing! I reach back and tug, push at her body. Ask her to undo her jeans, she does and I reach around and slide a finger right into the backdoor as she continues on me. Finish up, she hops out, amen, the dream is over and awesome.

Salty Dawg
11-30-13, 14:10
Been there twice now and did not write about 1st visit because I only had a dance. Needless to say it was very good, worth the effort to get to know someone. The second time I went looking for the same philly but she was not there so I purposely settled for one not getting much attention. I have to admit, it was a smart choice as she went out of her way to please during my 15 min VIP dance. If you do not know CG, seniors can PM me for actual names.

Salty Dawg
12-17-13, 11:09
Stopped in for a beer. Have to say, there was a good looking afternoon crew working. Will return, prices comparable.

Member #4524
12-17-13, 22:30
Was driving down 19 and saw a big help wanted sign on what used to be foxys. No named sign was seen. Looks like it could be reopening.

Peter Rammer
12-19-13, 10:22
Was driving down 19 and saw a big help wanted sign on what used to be foxys. No named sign was seen. Looks like it could be reopening.Saw this on the news this am. I'm not certain exactly how this all went down, but it didn't end well for one person??

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/man-found-dead-in-pasco-strip-club-parking-lot/2157744

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/12/19/port_richey_strip_cl.html

Ziggy62
12-19-13, 10:37
Was driving home after breakfast, passed by Brass Flamingo, what's up?? The whole place completely taped off, lots of police activity, vehicles in lot being put on tow trucks, a news or police photographer taking pictures with large lens. If anyone hears what happened, keep me posted.

Amuzeme
12-22-13, 11:47
Foxy's has reopened under a new name, Allure. Some of the previous girls have moved back from the other clubs they were working.

Salty Dawg
12-26-13, 15:43
Foxy's has reopened under a new name, Allure. Some of the previous girls have moved back from the other clubs they were working.Is that a good thing or a bad thing that some of the girls moved back?

Member #4524
12-26-13, 17:01
Is that a good thing or a bad thing that some of the girls moved back?Pappi poked His head in the other day and only 2 girls were working. One was a young lady who had worked there before when it was foxys but had been free lancing on the sidewalks of npr since. So its pappis feeling that for those that like SWs, its bad because a few are probably holed up in there instead of swinging their rears at traffic.

Salty Dawg
12-26-13, 21:58
Pappi poked His head in the other day and only 2 girls were working. One was a young lady who had worked there before when it was foxys but had been free lancing on the sidewalks of npr since. So its pappis feeling that for those that like SWs, its bad because a few are probably holed up in there instead of swinging their rears at traffic.Got it. Just asking for trouble then because it will attract LEO.

Salty Dawg
01-02-14, 08:38
Stopped in New Years Eve...even though I stayed with Ms. K, they have changed the girls a bit and have some new blood.

Mf WhoreMonger
03-12-14, 12:58
Pappi poked His head in the other day and only 2 girls were working. One was a young lady who had worked there before when it was foxys but had been free lancing on the sidewalks of npr since. So its pappis feeling that for those that like SWs, its bad because a few are probably holed up in there instead of swinging their rears at traffic.Pappi may want to check in again. I went last Monday and the day shift from Emperors all moved over including the cutie bartender. Did not have time to test the dance waters but it was clear a good time could be had. This was the only club in Pasco that had more than a girl or 2 that day.

Salty Dawg
03-13-14, 12:52
Went to players at 7:45 an no dancers. Left at about 8:30 and a dancer finally showed up.

Went to Lollypops...ok place got tired of shot girl wanting me to buy her a shot.

Went to Calander Girl and seen my regular.

Craps7
03-13-14, 15:18
Nicki at Player's Club lifted $50 and a credit card out of my wallet while she performed a BBBJ. AVOID at all costs. Did not find out until I got home. Spoke with the manager on the phone he will call if the card is recovered.Sorry for your getting ripped off, but had to snicker reading this and imagine your call to the manager and explain how she had such easy access to your pockets and wallet during a dance. Did you tell him it was because your pants were down while she performed a BBBJ?

Coozie
03-28-14, 20:14
Pappi may want to check in again. I went last Monday and the day shift from Emperors all moved over including the cutie bartender. Did not have time to test the dance waters but it was clear a good time could be had. This was the only club in Pasco that had more than a girl or 2 that day.Thanks for this post. I went over there last week. You are correct..the entire Emporer's day shift moved over to Foxy / Allure including the manager Bernie.

PeterPiper52
03-29-14, 10:55
Thanks for this post. I went over there last week. You are correct..the entire Emporer's day shift moved over to Foxy / Allure including the manager Bernie.Emperors used to be THEE place for me. But the last couple of times that I went there, the girls have been iffy at best.

Lra2169
03-30-14, 17:58
Went to players club Saturday night about 7:30 and no action. Talked to a dancer didn't get her name, can't miss her beautiful thick hair down to her ass, tipped said she would come over after dance instead went to the bar so we left.

Lra2169
04-05-14, 06:28
Went by cg about 9:30 Saturday night dead is an understatement 2 dancers nobody on stage left after 10 long minutes waste of 20 bucks.

Forgedit
04-05-14, 15:58
Checked out Allure twice during the afternoon last week.

First visit:

1 dancer, looked good but too tall for my taste. Bartender was pretty hot though.

Second visit:

Place was surprisingly lively with at least 4 girls working + another pretty decent looking bartender. Unfortunately once again none of the dancers were really doing it for me.

So nothing great so far but at least there's enough activity that I'll probably continue to check in from time to time.

Mf WhoreMonger
04-27-14, 12:07
Went to CG got a 15 with Jordan she was pretty awesome and very up front.

DrPotato
05-18-14, 10:32
Went to CG got a 15 with Jordan she was pretty awesome and very up front.Stopped by Desires, formerly Diamonds, a few times his last weekend after getting some good intel from a trusted amigo here. Friday night, after hitting BA North, went here almost 12 AM. Some actually good looking girls here. One of them who just started, first night, I'd swear works for discreet meets of Tampa.

Anyways, some nice looking girls, one of them was talking to me the whole time, named Kitten. Pretty much every girl here was loaded on something haha. Didn't go for VIP, was just checking the place out. I liked it, place has the right level of skank for me, girls are decent. But I'm always a bit gun shy these days about taking a girl for VIP after a few wasted ones recently at other places.

Came back last night about the same time. Place was actually even more dead than Friday Night, but then so was Oasis in CW. Mostly same girls, Kitten hitting me up all night, nobody ever asked for dance, etc, but it's ok I'm just feeling the place out and the girls. Will go back soon and try and make some headway there.

If you've got some names of good VIP gals let me know.

FYI hottest chick there is really tall brunette namd Nova, except, and I fucking hate this at nude clubs, when the girls don't get nude. Never takes the bottom off. Pussy OS so valuable can't be shown, in a nude bar.

DrPotato
05-19-14, 10:45
Yesterday's recon mission was to check out Allures, and I must report a smashing success. Got there about 6 PM and was actually quite pleased with the quality of chicks, especially for a Sunday night. One little cutie, who was totally wasted, just came out and offered me the world, to put it simply, for a VIP dance. Which I took her up on that offer, and had a most successful VIP with and got digits afterwards for some takeout sometime. Trusted members can hit me up for name and more info.

DrPotato
06-02-14, 21:21
Ok last minute notice I know but I didn't know I was coming here tonight either my friend wanted to so here I am. There's not much info here that isn't a year old and even that doesn't give any details.

So whether you can respond tonight or not PM me if you don't want to post here, this place any good? Who are Funtime VIP gals here? Loving Pasco and the full nude full liquor!

Dr. Potato.

P.S. I'm not really a doctor but I play one on TV.

DrPotato
06-03-14, 04:04
Ok last minute notice I know but I didn't know I was coming here tonight either my friend wanted to so here I am. There's not much info here that isn't a year old and even that doesn't give any details.

So whether you can respond tonight or not PM me if you don't want to post here, this place any good? Who are Funtime VIP gals here? Loving Pasco and the full nude full liquor!

Dr. Potato.

P. S. I'm not really a doctor but I play one on TV. Lame time at this place. All the girls were really hot, but this one blonde (who must think she's totally hot because she wouldn't even take her friggin top off when she was onstage, in a nude club! Came and sat next to me for awhile chatting a bit before she does the soooooo do you like private dances? This is always the tricky part. I'm like not really, traditional lap dances are boring. She keeps at it, how awesome it is, I'm like yeah, not all private dances are created the same, etc. She keeps at it, and I keep saying to her in a round about way without saying anything that I'm looking for more. She gets all high and mighty how you want a girl who fucks and sucks, I'm not like that and this isn't that kind of place and goes into total ***** mode I said look, I never said that, just that I think lap dances are boring and she got up and left in a huff.

My buddy tried with another girl no bites so?

Bdoadult
06-03-14, 07:47
Lame time at this place. All the girls were really hot, but this one blonde (who must think she's totally hot because she wouldn't even take her friggin top off when she was onstage, in a nude club! Came and sat next to me for awhile chatting a bit before she does the soooooo do you like private dances? This is always the tricky part. I'm like not really, traditional lap dances are boring. She keeps at it, how awesome it is, I'm like yeah, not all private dances are created the same, etc. She keeps at it, and I keep saying to her in a round about way without saying anything that I'm looking for more. She gets all high and mighty how you want a girl who fucks and sucks, I'm not like that and this isn't that kind of place and goes into total ***** mode I said look, I never said that, just that I think lap dances are boring and she got up and left in a huff.

My buddy tried with another girl no bites so?Haven't been there in a while as got the same experience as you did on numerous times. Would love to know if anyone else has been able to have some fun there. The closest I have for you that is probably still there is the girl with huge artifical boobs. I know. That really narrows it down. But seriously, you can't miss the MILF with way too oversized boobs at night time. However, you can't get fully satisfying dances with her. For the price and amount of fun, I wouldn't repeat but could work if you just want a little fun.

RedBird 6969
06-03-14, 09:16
Lame time at this place. All the girls were really hot, but this one blonde (who must think she's toFocu hot ven take her friggin top off when she was onstage, in a nudbbbjcim Came and sat next to me for awhile chatting a bit before she does the soooooo do you like privplaydances? Thisky part. Isometimeot really, traditional lap dances are boring. She keeps at it, how awesome it is, I'm like yeah, not all private dances are created the same, etc. She keeps at it, and I keep saying to her in a round about way without saying anything that I'm looking for more. She gets all high and mighty how you want a girl who fucks and sucks, I'm not like that and this isn't that kind of place and goes into total ***** mode I said look, I never said that, just that I think lap dances are boring and she got up and left in a huff.

My buddy tried with another girl no bites so?I've posted this here many times, if you want a sure thing, Disire (formerly Diamonds, formerly Club 54) and Alure (formerly Foxys) are can't miss. Neither has ever let me down for. 8 VIP with BBBJCIM. I think some of you guys are looking for 10's in Pasco rather than settling for a 6 who will play! Then you post a note on here complaining that a 10 will not cut loose with the goods! LOL, can't have it both ways.

DrPotato
06-03-14, 11:24
I've posted this here many times, if you want a sure thing, Disire (formerly Diamonds, formerly Club 54) and Alure (formerly Foxys) are can't miss. Neither has ever let me down for. 8 VIP with BBBJCIM. I think some of you guys are looking for 10's in Pasco rather than settling for a 6 who will play! Then you post a note on here complaining that a 10 will not cut loose with the goods! LOL, can't have it both ways. Glen, I've been to both Desires and Allures recently, and posted of my adventures there if you look further below. I only went to BF because my friend wanted to go there. I'm not sure what I'm asking for both ways. I went to this club once, lame time, won't go back.

PeterPiper52
06-03-14, 12:23
Glen, I've been to both Desires and Allures recently, and posted of my adventures there if you look further below. I only went to BF because my friend wanted to go there. I'm not sure what I'm asking for both ways. I went to this club once, lame time, won't go back. Lately, I've had luck at Allure, CG's, and Players. PM for details if you wish.

RedBird 6969
06-04-14, 14:38
Glen, I've been to both Desires and Allures recently, and posted of my adventures there if you look further below. I only went to BF because my friend wanted to go there. I'm not sure what I'm asking for both ways. I went to this club once, lame time, won't go back.Both ways I meant a 10 along with BBBJCIM. LOL.

DrPotato
06-04-14, 15:20
Both ways I meant a 10 along with BBBJCIM. LOL.I've never expected a 10, unless I'm paying $500 an hour.

Law Dawg
06-06-14, 10:40
I hit Allure first and like the vibe of this club everyone seems to have fun and they have some hot women. I was taken by this girl Misty who was 1st day back (hot fake red head) but she looked great tiny spinner with tounge ring. Her and Kiki seemed to be friends and they both left leaving me horned up. There were few others that I liked Chevy seemed sexy and down to play as well as Molly. When they left I checked out Desire.

Not as fun of feel or as hot women. They all seemed open to play tipped Neveah on stage and she got me turned on, she came off stage took dance with a gross dude so that was it for me. I had to head home but will partake next time. Might not be as picky next time and take 1st lay-up I like.

TampaBy
06-06-14, 14:36

Dr. Potato.

P.S. I'm not really a doctor but I play one on TV.15 minutes with Sherrie or JoJo.

Forgedit
06-06-14, 21:55
I was taken by this girl Misty who was 1st day back (hot fake red head) but she looked great tiny spinner with tounge ring. If this is who I'm thinking of (also has studs in her nose and a pierced nipple. Looks way too pretty to be in Allure) then my friend did 15 minute VIP with her and said she allowed DATY but nothing else. He said Chevy's definitely worth taking for a ride.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-16-14, 16:59
Players club was dead, one Latina chick kinda chubby, not great looking. A fat white girl with HUGE tits, and an older woman I think she might be this chick.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=12777236&image=12777232

Did not partake in any. I heard that they are back to having 3 for $60 dances but it was not on the dance price list.

Stopped in at Lollipops, some decent talent ended up doing a $20 topless dance with Leaha after much rubbing of Jr. Shje pitched 2 for one but failed to deliver. I know she is game to play. I have gotting a CBJ from her in the past, although she did not remember me. The $20 dance was ok, not 2 for one but she took bottoms off and let me touch the kitty, she did a lot of mouth on Jr through my gym shorts which was nice. Did not have time for more. She was fun worth the 20. The club was redone so, the dance cubes are a little nicer and on the other side of the club.

Forgedit
06-16-14, 17:17
Apparently Chevy's suspended from Allure, wonder what the deal is there.

Xander12
06-16-14, 19:20
If this is who I'm thinking of (also has studs in her nose and a pierced nipple. Looks way too pretty to be in Allure) then my friend did 15 minute VIP with her and said she allowed DATY but nothing else. He said Chevy's definitely worth taking for a ride.Is the the same Misty that goes my mystic moons for porn online?

PeterPiper52
06-17-14, 12:58
Players club was dead, one Latina chick kinda chubby, not great looking. A fat white girl with HUGE tits, and an older woman I think she might be this chick.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=12777236&image=12777232

Did not partake in any. I heard that they are back to having 3 for $60 dances but it was not on the dance price list.

Stopped in at Lollipops, some decent talent ended up doing a $20 topless dance with Leaha after much rubbing of Jr. Shje pitched 2 for one but failed to deliver. I know she is game to play. I have gotting a CBJ from her in the past, although she did not remember me. The $20 dance was ok, not 2 for one but she took bottoms off and let me touch the kitty, she did a lot of mouth on Jr through my gym shorts which was nice. Did not have time for more. She was fun worth the 20. The club was redone so, the dance cubes are a little nicer and on the other side of the club.If it's the Latina chick that I'm thinking of in Players (very short, long dark hair, a few tats), then you missed out on a lot of fun.

BillyBob987
06-18-14, 09:08
This one dances at Calendar Girls, she also posts with her mother, if you do your homework all of this info is available.

http://escortphonesearch.com/727-226-3359/

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/theres-a-princess-in-your-dreamsmake-your-dreams-come-to-life-23/12576084

Mf WhoreMonger
06-18-14, 10:32
If it's the Latina chick that I'm thinking of in Players (very short, long dark hair, a few tats), then you missed out on a lot of fun.Yes I think that was her. We talked she seemed nice but not into it. She was waiting for her lunch so I told her to go eat.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-18-14, 10:34
This one dances at Calendar Girls, she also posts with her mother, if you do your homework all of this info is available.

http://escortphonesearch.com/727-226-3359/

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/theres-a-princess-in-your-dreamsmake-your-dreams-come-to-life-23/12576084Not sure why, but a mom and daughter 3 some is on my bucket list. I know it is kind of wrong but what the hell.

Martini Joe
06-18-14, 11:22
Not sure why, but a mom and daughter 3 some is on my bucket list. I know it is kind of wrong but what the hell.I hear ya, it is not everyday you get to visit with the Princess & the Queen, lets hope they treat you like a King! Any reviews? The Mom does look good as well (I am assuming she is the one in the Blk & Wht pictures) http://escortphonesearch.com/727-226-3359/.

MJ.

Rooster46
06-18-14, 18:44
Here's their ad from just last night. At first, I thought they were scissoring in the pic, but nah, just facing each other. Then again, they're just one leg away from up & away! Now, that would be worth the price of admission!

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/princessnew-pics-23/12791197

Law Dawg
06-22-14, 15:56
Went last night and had fun, everyone there is really friendly. I wound up spending time with Sugar and she was sweet to me. Good assortment of women for most liking and plenty of fun to be had in VIP.

DrPotato
06-22-14, 16:17
Went last night and had fun, everyone there is really friendly. I wound up spending time with Sugar and she was sweet to me. Good assortment of women for most liking and plenty of fun to be had in VIP.Sugar is very very sweet to clientele. I don't know about any other girls there though, just her.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-23-14, 18:22
Emperor's Pasco did a nice remodel. Stopped in this afternoon to check it out. Found a girl there Dee I think her name was, billed herself as the chubby chick, she was a little chubby but not bad brown hair, talked the right talk, took her to the back for a 3 - $60, it went down hill from there. She led me to believe that the 3 - $60 dances happened in the same place the 15 min dances happen. Nope you walk through the 3 for 60 area to get to the 15 min area. So then she offers BBBJ for $50 and FS for $100, I countered with $40 for BBBJ and she accepted then said we should sneak back to the 15 min room as the area we were in was pretty wide open to the rest of the club. So we did. She asked for the tip up front. Should have known better. Well the BBBJ was her putting her mouth on Jr maybe 3 times for 2 -3 pumps each and would ask "did you cum" in between meanwhile she was jerkin like mad felt like my old days when I played the streetwalker game. Ended up taking matters into my own hands to finish, then no napkin nothing just her saying hurry up before I get in trouble. So I dropped a bill total to jerk off. At least she didn't steal anything I guess. I should have known there was trouble at 2 points the first was the sign at the opening to the dance area that stated no refunds and the second being that she asked for the money up front as she has had guys run out on her. I think I know why they ran.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-23-14, 18:23
Sugar is very very sweet to clientele. I don't know about any other girls there though, just her.What does sugar look like? I am thinking of heading in to Allure in the next couple days.

DrPotato
06-23-14, 18:35
What does sugar look like? I am thinking of heading in to Allure in the next couple days.You can't miss Sugar, her most identifying feature, on the 2 occasions I've seen her was that she was fucking wasted out of her mind. Other than that, white, a few tats, long hair, sexy little body. Dirty blonde.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-23-14, 19:02
You can't miss Sugar, her most identifying feature, on the 2 occasions I've seen her was that she was fucking wasted out of her mind. Other than that, white, a few tats, long hair, sexy little body. Dirty blonde.Ahhh ok I think I have met Sugar but had no time to partake. Absolutely blitzed out of her mind and promised me the world in the back.

DrPotato
06-23-14, 19:45
Ahhh ok I think I have met Sugar but had no time to partake. Absolutely blitzed out of her mind and promised me the world in the back.Yup, that's the one.

PeterPiper52
06-24-14, 11:42
Emperor's Pasco did a nice remodel. Stopped in this afternoon to check it out. Found a girl there Dee I think her name was, billed herself as the chubby chick, she was a little chubby but not bad brown hair, talked the right talk, took her to the back for a 3 - $60, it went down hill from there. She led me to believe that the 3 - $60 dances happened in the same place the 15 min dances happen. Nope you walk through the 3 for 60 area to get to the 15 min area. So then she offers BBBJ for $50 and FS for $100, I countered with $40 for BBBJ and she accepted then said we should sneak back to the 15 min room as the area we were in was pretty wide open to the rest of the club. So we did. She asked for the tip up front. Should have known better. Well the BBBJ was her putting her mouth on Jr maybe 3 times for 2 -3 pumps each and would ask "did you cum" in between meanwhile she was jerkin like mad felt like my old days when I played the streetwalker game. Ended up taking matters into my own hands to finish, then no napkin nothing just her saying hurry up before I get in trouble. So I dropped a bill total to jerk off. At least she didn't steal anything I guess. I should have known there was trouble at 2 points the first was the sign at the opening to the dance area that stated no refunds and the second being that she asked for the money up front as she has had guys run out on her. I think I know why they ran.That place has gone downhill fast, real fast. Emperors used to be my go to place, but the last couple of times that I went there were not good. I've been sticking to the northern Pasco places because it's a shorter drive. I may have to pay a visit to Allure. I went there about 2 months ago and had a good time with a day shift girl.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-24-14, 16:26
Was looking for sugar who was not there. Ran into Tia, brunette, little chub, tat on her ankle. Took her back for 15, was happy I blew in. She had a taste but spit it out. The tip discussion was pretty open. No tip up front she only asked to be taken care of if she took care of me. A nice change from yesterday's luck. Left happy and a bill lighter.

Caipirinha
06-25-14, 13:47
That place has gone downhill fast, real fast. Emperors used to be my go to place, but the last couple of times that I went there were not good. I've been sticking to the northern Pasco places because it's a shorter drive. I may have to pay a visit to Allure. I went there about 2 months ago and had a good time with a day shift girl.Your reports are always entertaining to read and on the spot. You make me drive 45 min from Tampa to visit Pasco, and a couple of speeding tickets on sr54 too. The most memorable is Heidi who used to work at foxys. Needless to say I can't visit very often, but always looking forward to your reports.

BillyBob987
06-25-14, 14:50
Was looking for sugar who was not there. Ran into Tia, brunette, little chub, tat on her ankle. Took her back for 15, was happy I blew in. She had a taste but spit it out. The tip discussion was pretty open. No tip up front she only asked to be taken care of if she took care of me. A nice change from yesterday's luck. Left happy and a bill lighter.Where is Allure?

DrPotato
06-25-14, 15:10
Where is Allure?Allure is just north of BA and 54, will be on your left if heading north, have to turn around at the light.

Mf WhoreMonger
06-25-14, 15:48
Where is Allure?West side of 19 between 54 and trouble creek.

PeterPiper52
06-26-14, 11:33
Your reports are always entertaining to read and on the spot. You make me drive 45 min from Tampa to visit Pasco, and a couple of speeding tickets on sr54 too. The most memorable is Heidi who used to work at foxys. Needless to say I can't visit very often, but always looking forward to your reports.Ahhh. Heidi. Heidi is probably the best strip club dancer that I've ever spent any time with. She certainly wasn't shy. Hah! Not sure what she's doing now, but she did have a bit of a habit, both drugs and booze. Yet, I just loved that girl.

Mike Wazowski
06-27-14, 05:50
Ahhh. Heidi. Heidi is probably the best strip club dancer that I've ever spent any time with. She certainly wasn't shy. Hah! Not sure what she's doing now, but she did have a bit of a habit, both drugs and booze. Yet, I just loved that girl.I have heard, fromnmore than one former Foxy dancer, that Heidi's habits took her to the grave about a year ago. And yes, she was incredible.

Haunted
06-27-14, 12:17
Hello all,

I'm looking for somewhere (anywhere) to go in the states for a few days. Mission is straight pussy.

My searching has led to pasco county / tampa as being a possible choice.

Any comments on the local scene. SW's, BP, Stripclubs for P4 P action?

My preference is for black / latina / asian girls. And budget minded.

Thanks for any help.

PeterPiper52
06-27-14, 14:13
I have heard, fromnmore than one former Foxy dancer, that Heidi's habits took her to the grave about a year ago. And yes, she was incredible.Oh jeez. Well, I can't say that I'm surprised by that.

Brushout
06-28-14, 11:56
Hello all,

I'm looking for somewhere (anywhere) to go in the states for a few days. Mission is straight pussy.

My searching has led to pasco county / tampa as being a possible choice.

Any comments on the local scene. SW's, BP, Stripclubs for P4 P action?

My preference is for black / latina / asian girls. And budget minded.

Thanks for any help.Brickell Ave in Miami is HOT HOT HOT right now. You may want to try there. From 913 north to the police museum. Plenty of hot black / latina / asian girls.

Haunted
06-28-14, 12:22
Brickell Ave in Miami is HOT HOT HOT right now. You may want to try there. From 913 north to the police museum. Plenty of hot black / latina / asian girls.Thanks Brushout for the info.

I thought MIA would be hot. But I also thought the rates would be on the higher side?

Brushout
06-28-14, 13:11
Thanks Brushout for the info.

I thought MIA would be hot. But I also thought the rates would be on the higher side?Pasco has had a lot of stepped up LE presents, Fed and local. Slim pick'ins as of late.

Caipirinha
06-28-14, 20:15
I have heard, fromnmore than one former Foxy dancer, that Heidi's habits took her to the grave about a year ago. And yes, she was incredible.Thanks for the update. Damn.

PeterPiper52
06-30-14, 13:31
I decided to take an afternoon jaunt down 19 to pay Allure a visit. I was really surprised by the number of girls who were working the afternoon shift on a Sunday. I counted 8 girls, and there were only 3 or 4 of us guys in the club. One girl (Nicki or Nikki) practically sat on my face while I was at the stage to tip her. She later came up to me while I was sitting at the bar and started playing with my johnson, so much so that I thought that I'd erupt. She was about a 7 face wise, but had a really nice set of natural tits and a decent ass. I did pass on her only because there were a couple of others girls that I wanted to pursue.

One of the dancers was a new girl, can't remember the name, but she wore glasses and was kind of sexy. When she smiled at me, the one person that came to mind was Emmy Rossum. Damn near a dead ringer. As cute as I thought she was, I passed on her. Which brings me to Hailey. Hailey is an amazon, even without heels (at least she seemed that way to me, a shorty). Legs that went on forever, nice natural large titties, and a nice trimmed kitty. I went to the stage to tip her, and she asked me if I was playing today. I said maybe, but right now I'm just looking. She then drops the line, "If you don't play, then that's like going to Busch Gardens and not riding the rides". That got me.

I opted for a 15 minute session, and it was very well worth it. Lots of teasing, lots of playing with her kitty, and a short session that left me very happy. I will definitely be visiting this establishment again in the very near future.

On the way back home, I decided to drop into Lollipops. I haven't been there in eons. My last trip there was like the freak show at the circus. Some of the skankiest girls I've ever seen in a strip club. Yesterday, there were 3 girls and all 3 were pretty damn hot. One of the dancers, a redhead named "Tiffany" got cozy with me. I did tell her that I was just there for a few minutes and would be leaving soon. She told me to come back and see her sometime. Then, there was a girl who's name escapes me, but she had the nicest set of natural teardrop tata's that I've ever seen. And when I went to the stage to tip her, she shoved those lovely melons in my face. When she finished her dances, she came over to thank me and asked if I'd like a private dance. I told her the same thing that I told Tiffany. But, I told her that I will definitely be back to see her. She gave me a nice kiss on the lips, and with that I went home.

All in all, not a bad way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Ericmcq
07-12-14, 03:53
I stopped by Calendar Girls on my way home Thursday evening and it turned out to be an interesting time. Started with a whole lot of bikes in the lot and I almost didn't go in as I wasn't in the mood to be the outsider in the middle of a biker gang's party. But WTH I figured, I'd have 1 beer and leave. Well the bikers were having a good old time but decided to split no long after I got there. Turns out right after they split the EMTs showed up and took somebody out of the VIP room that had decided to OD (please people, can't we just have a little less drama? I don't know who it was but I do hope they are OK and can get their life together.

So I was finishing up my beer and thought I'd split when this thin redhead, early 30's, cute with a couple tats sits down and starts talking. I told her straight up I was heading out soon as I didn't want to waste her time (I realize they are they to make $$ because they got bills like the rest of us). She says that's fine and keeps talking. She actually turned out to be 'normal' (at least compared to so many) and could hold an intelligent conversation. Said her name was the. J. (short for Dorothy Jean) and that she'd been there for about 3 months. She had followed the manager (or something like that) to CG from another club.

By the end of our conversation I had learned that she has 3 kids and just adopted her sister's kid (sis is a heavy druggie). She sometimes does extras outside the club and gave me her digits. Of course I only believe a small portion of what these girls tell us but I did go home and check her out online. And she seems to be on the level and doesn't have the prior arrests for 'extras' that some of these girls have when you do a little digging. Hell, she even gave me her real name (confirmed online).

So my question is has anybody had any experience with her? She was cute enough and the fact that I was able to actually have a conversation is something I really like. I'm thinking about TOFTT and giving her a call outside of the club. But figured I'd ask here first just incase anybody has anything to say (good or bad) about her.

PeterPiper52
07-12-14, 14:02
I stopped by Calendar Girls on my way home Thursday evening and it turned out to be an interesting time. Started with a whole lot of bikes in the lot and I almost didn't go in as I wasn't in the mood to be the outsider in the middle of a biker gang's party. But WTH I figured, I'd have 1 beer and leave. Well the bikers were having a good old time but decided to split no long after I got there. Turns out right after they split the EMTs showed up and took somebody out of the VIP room that had decided to OD (please people, can't we just have a little less drama? I don't know who it was but I do hope they are OK and can get their life together.

So I was finishing up my beer and thought I'd split when this thin redhead, early 30's, cute with a couple tats sits down and starts talking. I told her straight up I was heading out soon as I didn't want to waste her time (I realize they are they to make $$ because they got bills like the rest of us). She says that's fine and keeps talking. She actually turned out to be 'normal' (at least compared to so many) and could hold an intelligent conversation. Said her name was the. J. (short for Dorothy Jean) and that she'd been there for about 3 months. She had followed the manager (or something like that) to CG from another club.

By the end of our conversation I had learned that she has 3 kids and just adopted her sister's kid (sis is a heavy druggie). She sometimes does extras outside the club and gave me her digits. Of course I only believe a small portion of what these girls tell us but I did go home and check her out online. And she seems to be on the level and doesn't have the prior arrests for 'extras' that some of these girls have when you do a little digging. Hell, she even gave me her real name (confirmed online).

So my question is has anybody had any experience with her? She was cute enough and the fact that I was able to actually have a conversation is something I really like. I'm thinking about TOFTT and giving her a call outside of the club. But figured I'd ask here first just incase anybody has anything to say (good or bad) about her.Yup. I saw her a couple of months ago. And my scenario almost played out the same way that yours did. I went there on a Saturday afternoon. There wasn't much going on in the club, and only a couple of girls dancing. I was just about ready to leave when the redhead asks if she can sit. I say sure, but I'm pretty much getting ready to head out. She said it was okay, and she just wanted to hang for a little while. She had told me her name, and all that I could remember was that it was 2 initials, like DJ or DG. And she told me the same story as she told you. I almost did a double take when she told me that she has 3 kids. Hell, she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age (I think that she said she was 32 or 33). We ended up having a nice, intelligent conversation, and when all was said and done, we went to the private room for a 15 minute session and I left very, very happy. She also told me that trusted me enough to see me on the outside. I have not taken that opportunity yet. She really is a nice down to earth sweetheart.

Caipirinha
07-12-14, 20:36
Yup. I saw her a couple of months ago. And my scenario almost played out the same way that yours did. I went there on a Saturday afternoon. There wasn't much going on in the club, and only a couple of girls dancing. I was just about ready to leave when the redhead asks if she can sit. I say sure, but I'm pretty much getting ready to head out. She said it was okay, and she just wanted to hang for a little while. She had told me her name, and all that I could remember was that it was 2 initials, like DJ or DG. And she told me the same story as she told you. I almost did a double take when she told me that she has 3 kids. Hell, she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age (I think that she said she was 32 or 33). We ended up having a nice, intelligent conversation, and when all was said and done, we went to the private room for a 15 minute session and I left very, very happy. She also told me that trusted me enough to see me on the outside. I have not taken that opportunity yet. She really is a nice down to earth sweetheart.In Pete we trust.

Wish I were in FL.

Ericmcq
07-12-14, 23:28
Yup. I saw her a couple of months ago. And my scenario almost played out the same way that yours did.... I almost did a double take when she told me that she has 3 kids. Hell, she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age (I think that she said she was 32 or 33)... She also told me that trusted me enough to see me on the outside. I have not taken that opportunity yet. She really is a nice down to earth sweetheart.Thanks for confirming what my guy was telling me about her. Yes, she is 33 (I checked her FB and did some digging online and verified her details). I'm going to be driving by CG this coming Thursday and plan to stop in to see her again and will probably take her up on her offer to meet outside the club. My first impression was the same as you. "nice down to earth sweetheart. "

Law Dawg
07-13-14, 21:57
Sunday Day shift was less than desireable beside the hot bartender Jessica I think who was topless and looked great. Went back early evening had great time with Sugar who is ball of sensual energy. Girl names Holly danced and she was hot anyone know if she plays? Tall skinny brunette would have tried but Sugar already had my attention.

PeterPiper52
07-14-14, 13:23
Sunday Day shift was less than desireable beside the hot bartender Jessica I think who was topless and looked great. Went back early evening had great time with Sugar who is ball of sensual energy. Girl names Holly danced and she was hot anyone know if she plays? Tall skinny brunette would have tried but Sugar already had my attention.I went there on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago, and Jessica was by far the hottest girl in the club. But, I didn't see her topless. Damn!!

JayChris
07-20-14, 20:03
I went there on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago, and Jessica was by far the hottest girl in the club. But, I didn't see her topless. Damn!!Dreamed about Club Allure. Sunday afternoon is cool. Nicki was even better in my wet dream.

PeterPiper52
08-05-14, 11:52
This dream happened a couple of weeks ago. I was bored on a Saturday afternoon and decided to do the strip club circuit. First stop was Lollipops. I was kind of surprised that there were so many girls in there, and only a few customers. The first girl to approach me had a bigger belly than I have. She was cute though, so I talked to her for a few minutes. She shook my hand, and as Jerry Seinfeld once said, "She has man hands. " Come to find out, she lives on a farm, which explains those rough hands. Another little tidbit that she dropped was that her mother also works there. When I asked what her name was, I promptly told her that, back in the day, she used to be one of my favorite go to girls.

There was another girl that was sitting with a customer for quite some time. I kept giving her the eye, and when I went to the stage to tip her, she asked if I was "playing today". I said maybe, but the guy that she was with seemed to have a monopoly on her cute ass. She also was a larger girl, but was very attractive, and carried the weight well.

I was about to leave to continue the journey, when another really cute dancer approached me and struck up a conversation. For the life of me I cannot remember her name, but I think that I called her Cleopatra because of her hair style. Really attractive girl with very small boobs. After about 15 minutes, she asked if I'd like a private dance. This girl kind of comes off as a shy girl, so I decided to try the $20 topless dance. Glad that I did because that helped me decide whether or not to take her for a 15 minute private room dance.

As usual, I won't give out details of my dream other than that I didn't have to continue on my strip club journey. There are a few guys here that I don't mind sharing my dreams with. You know who you are. I give this girl a 4 out of 5 stars.

LadyGoodman00
08-09-14, 21:18
All new mngmnt. All new prices, same willing girls. Come on out!

Ask for the girl with Pink hair.

Us 19&sunray. Behind the mcdonalds.

XRayGuy
08-13-14, 03:03
I went to bare assets and there was this dancer named Barbie I believe. She was the only girl to dance to country music. The whole night we were eye balling each other so as the night moved along and She was on stage so I sat down. It was close to the closing time so I was the only one at the main stage. She was amazing. After her set wad up, she asked for private dance but since I wasn't planing on going I hadn't had enough cash on me to partake. My question is does anyone know this Barbie girl and does she meet outside the club? Also I never had a chance to ask her what days she worked.

LadyGoodman00
08-15-14, 19:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Craps7
09-01-14, 09:05
Stripper mom of missing girl hangs up on cops, says she 'had to get on stage'.

http://t.co/w3F00aP2y1

Pass the dice, new shooter CUMMING out.

WannaHaveFun
09-02-14, 20:52
I had a day dream today about being out and about and stopping at the Brass Monkey to have a beer. It had been a while since I had been in there. Sometimes they have good girls sometimes they don't.

When I walked in, there was this thick girl on stage dancing to country music. WOOHOO My kinda girl. Not that a spinner is not a bad thing once in a while but I prefer a little meat on the bones. She had huge natural titties and I was in awe.

I sat down and ordered my beer and flipped her a couple ones. There was only one other guy in there so she wasn't getting anything. Come to find out, it was her last dance for the day. She got off the stage and came over to thank me and OMG THAT ASS and slim waist. She hugged me and she smelled really good. She brushed those big titties against me and I told that I loved that she was thick. She was like that was my last dance and after the next girl is done I am leaving because I am riding with her. She grabbed my boys and said that she could stay past her time if she was in a private dance so I asked how much. Now mind you I never do this. I just enjoy from the comfort of my seat but damn that ass had me going.

She asked me if I wanted a lap dance or if I wanted to "Play Play" so I opted for the 15 min "Play Play" special. We went to the booth and she took off everything and walked over to me. She shoved my head into those big titties. She sat on my lap and ground her kitty into me. She asked what I wanted so I asked her to stand up and turn around that I wanted to see that ass. She turned around and bent over and showed me the prettiest pink little bald kitty I have ever seen. It looked like a teenagers Kitty (she said she was 26). She ached her back and reached around and pulled my face into her. She had a very sweet smell so I took a taste and I was hooked / I started rubbing her back and her ass so I reached under her and started playing with her clit that was now hard as a rock. She started to moan and her leg started to shake so I thought to myself I will play along. I took my other hand from behind and shoved a finger in her now wet v spot and she came right awayt. I held her tight and kept going. She had to grab the wall to keep from falling and the next thing I know she gushes down my hand and almost lost her breath. She pushed my head to her and I gladly cleaned her up.

We were at the beginning of song two of the 3 song 15 minute session. She turned around and deeply kissed me and looked me dead in the eyes and said that NOONE had ever made her gush like that and that wanted to spend some more time with me as long as I would do that again. She gets on her knees and pulls out Mr Happy and starts to talk to him like a Pro. This girl was awesome at oral dictation and it was one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Looks up at me and said "good to the last drop" and told me that was just a preview of what she could do and that nothing was off limits.

Our time was up and she asks if I would cum back tomorrow and do it again that she would be smiling all night now. I told her maybe and that if someone was going to get 150 I would rather it be her and that if she felt like meeting outside the cub to let me know so she said she would consider it. I told her that 150 for 30 mins was not a very good deal for her or me and that an hour of her time and her getting all the money and the pleasure was a better deal. We will see so later to come on that day dream.

If you like thicker girls she is not a 10 by any means but very accommodating and loves what she does or she would not get off like that. Her oral skills are excellent I give her a solid 7 and will return if she meets outside the club.

My daydream ended with leaving the club and going to Walmart for dog food LOL.

PeterPiper52
09-03-14, 12:55
I had a day dream today about being out and about and stopping at the Brass Monkey to have a beer. It had been a while since I had been in there. Sometimes they have good girls sometimes they don't.

When I walked in, there was this thick girl on stage dancing to country music. WOOHOO My kinda girl. Not that a spinner is not a bad thing once in a while but I prefer a little meat on the bones. She had huge natural titties and I was in awe.

I sat down and ordered my beer and flipped her a couple ones. There was only one other guy in there so she wasn't getting anything. Come to find out, it was her last dance for the day. She got off the stage and came over to thank me and OMG THAT ASS and slim waist. She hugged me and she smelled really good. She brushed those big titties against me and I told that I loved that she was thick. She was like that was my last dance and after the next girl is done I am leaving because I am riding with her. She grabbed my boys and said that she could stay past her time if she was in a private dance so I asked how much. Now mind you I never do this. I just enjoy from the comfort of my seat but damn that ass had me going.

She asked me if I wanted a lap dance or if I wanted to "Play Play" so I opted for the 15 min "Play Play" special. We went to the booth and she took off everything and walked over to me. She shoved my head into those big titties. She sat on my lap and ground her kitty into me. She asked what I wanted so I asked her to stand up and turn around that I wanted to see that ass. She turned around and bent over and showed me the prettiest pink little bald kitty I have ever seen. It looked like a teenagers Kitty (she said she was 26). She ached her back and reached around and pulled my face into her. She had a very sweet smell so I took a taste and I was hooked / I started rubbing her back and her ass so I reached under her and started playing with her clit that was now hard as a rock. She started to moan and her leg started to shake so I thought to myself I will play along. I took my other hand from behind and shoved a finger in her now wet v spot and she came right awayt. I held her tight and kept going. She had to grab the wall to keep from falling and the next thing I know she gushes down my hand and almost lost her breath. She pushed my head to her and I gladly cleaned her up.

We were at the beginning of song two of the 3 song 15 minute session. She turned around and deeply kissed me and looked me dead in the eyes and said that NOONE had ever made her gush like that and that wanted to spend some more time with me as long as I would do that again. She gets on her knees and pulls out Mr Happy and starts to talk to him like a Pro. This girl was awesome at oral dictation and it was one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Looks up at me and said "good to the last drop" and told me that was just a preview of what she could do and that nothing was off limits.

Our time was up and she asks if I would cum back tomorrow and do it again that she would be smiling all night now. I told her maybe and that if someone was going to get 150 I would rather it be her and that if she felt like meeting outside the cub to let me know so she said she would consider it. I told her that 150 for 30 mins was not a very good deal for her or me and that an hour of her time and her getting all the money and the pleasure was a better deal. We will see so later to come on that day dream.

If you like thicker girls she is not a 10 by any means but very accommodating and loves what she does or she would not get off like that. Her oral skills are excellent I give her a solid 7 and will return if she meets outside the club.

My daydream ended with leaving the club and going to Walmart for dog food LOL.The last time that I was in there, there was a large blonde woman watching that back room like a hawk.

WannaHaveFun
09-03-14, 19:43
The last time that I was in there, there was a large blonde woman watching that back room like a hawk.During the dream I did she a rather large boobed blonde woman but that was it. There was a guy that watched the entrance but didn't come back there during the dream.

JayChris
09-15-14, 06:55
Had a pretty good dream last night. I was at BF and I met this tall one. I think her name was Angel. 5'10 to be exact. Nice ass, small tits. But she knew how to throw that ass. In the dream, we went back for a 15 min and I woke up completely happy. BBBJ, DT, and FS. Although my dream was last night, the time was 4:30 pm.

JayChris
09-15-14, 07:01
Had a pretty good dream last night. I was at BF and I met this tall one. I think her name was Angel. 5'10 to be exact. Nice ass, small tits. But she knew how to throw that ass. In the dream, we went back for a 15 min and I woke up completely happy. BBBJ, DT, and FS. Although my dream was last night, the time was 4:30 pm.

BigKarl
09-16-14, 11:38
I have not been in the area for awhile, but will be here here now. Does anyone know of little dark hair girl is still working here? JL or something. I also read on here they had changed VIP policy? Can anyone give update?

BigKarl
09-16-14, 11:49
I have not been in the area for awhile, but will be here here now. Does anyone know of little dark hair girl is still working here? JL or something. I also read on here they had changed VIP policy? Can anyone give update?

Larry1969
09-16-14, 12:31
I have not been in the area for awhile, but will be here here now. Does anyone know of little dark hair girl is still working here? JL or something. I also read on here they had changed VIP policy? Can anyone give update?Check the Local Backpage for Pheonix. Might be your girl.

PeterPiper52
09-16-14, 12:54
I have not been in the area for awhile, but will be here here now. Does anyone know of little dark hair girl is still working here? JL or something. I also read on here they had changed VIP policy? Can anyone give update?I don't know what you mean about a changed VIP policy. I can tell you that they have remodeled the entire club (and may be remodeling again soon). The VIP rooms are 80 for 15 minutes and 150 for 30 minutes. There is a short girl with long dark hair that works days. I can't think of her name, but most of the girls (if not all in any club) will negotiate to play.

I was there this past Friday and there were about 6 girls and about 4 guys during the day shift. Had a little fun with a new girl (not really new. She used to work nights).

Luvmesomebbbj
09-19-14, 11:13
Had a dream on Wednesday I stopped by CG and had a amazing dream with Jordan (Burnett shoulder length, thin, small tits, great ass). She works both days and nights there. She is a 7 and her skills in my dream were above 10. She is not flighty and just trying to make it. Real sweet heart. BBBJ, Covered FS and DATY are all on the menu. No Greek. She will consider meeting outside after she gets to know you. No digits to report. She is a gem. Mention you heard about her on the boards. Be good to her and she will be good to you! After my dream she asked "was I a good *****" will definitely repeat.

Xander12
09-19-14, 23:08
Had a dream on Wednesday I stopped by CG and had a amazing dream with Jordan (Burnett shoulder length, thin, small tits, great ass). She works both days and nights there. She is a 7 and her skills in my dream were above 10. She is not flighty and just trying to make it. Real sweet heart. BBBJ, Covered FS and DATY are all on the menu. No Greek. She will consider meeting outside after she gets to know you. No digits to report. She is a gem. Mention you heard about her on the boards. Be good to her and she will be good to you! After my dream she asked "was I a good *****" will definitely repeat.Hi, what was the damage?

Salty Dawg
09-26-14, 18:27
Only made runs north of 52, which is the most fun south of 52. I heard of Desire and Allure but I'm open for any, headed out tomorrow myself, wife at all girl party.

Mf WhoreMonger
09-27-14, 15:56
Only made runs north of 52, which is the most fun south of 52. I heard of Desire and Allure but I'm open for any, headed out tomorrow myself, wife at all girl party.I have had great times at both of those that you mentioned reasonable on both accounts 9 at Desire $ at Allure for BBBJ with CIM some swallowed some spit. Did ok at Emperors but would not repeat, nothing at Bare, got take out from brass but was not impressed. I would hit Allure or Desire if I were you.

PeterPiper52
09-28-14, 13:10
I have had great times at both of those that you mentioned reasonable on both accounts 9 at Desire $ at Allure for BBBJ with CIM some swallowed some spit. Did ok at Emperors but would not repeat, nothing at Bare, got take out from brass but was not impressed. I would hit Allure or Desire if I were you.Allure has always been good to me. Lots of girls to choose from. As always, YMMV, but most are willing to play.

HardBall99
09-28-14, 20:43
Allure has always been good to me. Lots of girls to choose from. As always, YMMV, but most are willing to play.I like both places for the atmosphere and the potential for extra play. The difference to me is that Allure has a big edge on the quality of the talent, plenty of good looking girls.

JayChris
10-11-14, 09:54
Nice tight body. Shorty. Very fat kitty. Everything on the menu and delivers. VIP action for no more than the price of the dance. Tip optional. During the day.

BigGreg
10-13-14, 09:58
I checked out Allure for the first. And last. Time. If you are a non smoker, you will choke on the smell of the place. You might as well roll in an ash tray. The talent was unimpressive as well, but the reek was so bad I didn't stay long. Non smokers, do yourself a favor and skip this joint.

Dragon75
10-13-14, 13:23
I checked out Allure for the first. And last. Time. If you are a non smoker, you will choke on the smell of the place. You might as well roll in an ash tray. The talent was unimpressive as well, but the reek was so bad I didn't stay long. Non smokers, do yourself a favor and skip this joint.As a non-smoker, I appreciate the struggle of finding a fume-free environment; however, I've never been to a strip club that wasn't full of smoke. Are you saying that Allure was a literal hot box of smoke or it's on par with other joints? Also, if you can recommend a place that isn't so smoked filled, I'd love to hear about it.

BigGreg
10-13-14, 17:36
As a non-smoker, I appreciate the struggle of finding a fume-free environment; however, I've never been to a strip club that wasn't full of smoke. Are you saying that Allure was a literal hot box of smoke or it's on par with other joints? Also, if you can recommend a place that isn't so smoked filled, I'd love to hear about it.Bare Assets is nowhere near as smoky Allure. I spent a hour there and didn'tsmell like smoke ehem I legt. Allure's ventilation must be non existent. If you don't mind driving to Tampa, Odyssey 2001 does not allow smoking.

Lra2169
10-26-14, 10:41
Went to allure had about 10 girls there, most in big groups for a Saturday night. Talked with one brunette had bad teeth, was nice had a dance for 40 not bad. Went to sit back down and another brunette long hair came over rubbed my neck for 20 seconds, asked where's my tip and was VERY PUSHY to the point I left. As posted before lots of smoke more then usual.

HardBall99
10-30-14, 20:50
A buddy of mine had a dream a couple weeks ago about a story an old fisherman told him. This old guy stopped in to Lollipops one day and headed for the bar. He was approached by another old timer named Sarah, and then turned around and saw Rayney, a young blonde with amazing eyes. Naturally he chose to sit with Rayney, and was enjoying her handling of his junk. Eventually, they retired to the VIP room, after Rayney told him that it was. 8 for hh, and for another. 2 she would pretend his knob was a lollipop. All was going fine, the fisherman said, until the young lady announced that they had one song left. The old guy was preparing to launch when Rayney abruptly stood up and complained of a leg cramp. That set the old guy back a bit, and although Rayney returned to her business, the moment was lost. No apology from the lass, and, when it was over, she said that she needed another. 2 (in addition to the $ he gave her) "for the house". Pure bs, the old guy thought and said, but she kept pushing it. So the old guy figured it was only another. 2, but he would never see Rayney again, although he really liked her and was looking for a regular in the Hudson area. Young ladies can learn from the fisherman's tale in my buddy's dream. It's not worth pissing someone off for that extra. 2 that was not agreed upon.

HardBall99
10-31-14, 08:18
A buddy of mine had a dream a couple weeks ago about a story an old fisherman told him. This old guy stopped in to Lollipops one day and headed for the bar. He was approached by another old timer named Sarah, and then turned around and saw Rayney, a young blonde with amazing eyes. Naturally he chose to sit with Rayney, and was enjoying her handling of his junk. Eventually, they retired to the VIP room, after Rayney told him that it was. 8 for hh, and for another. 2 she would pretend his knob was a lollipop. All was going fine, the fisherman said, until the young lady announced that they had one song left. The old guy was preparing to launch when Rayney abruptly stood up and complained of a leg cramp. That set the old guy back a bit, and although Rayney returned to her business, the moment was lost. No apology from the lass, and, when it was over, she said that she needed another. 2 (in addition to the $ he gave her) "for the house". Pure bs, the old guy thought and said, but she kept pushing it. So the old guy figured it was only another. 2, but he would never see Rayney again, although he really liked her and was looking for a regular in the Hudson area. Young ladies can learn from the fisherman's tale in my buddy's dream. It's not worth pissing someone off for that extra. 2 that was not agreed upon.It looks like the old man had trouble with his pocket watch. He paid. 8 for 15 minutes (qh) not hh. He apologizes.

TampaBy
11-04-14, 13:14
Used to love brass. Has become to hit and miss. Hung out for a few hours dropped some coin yesterday on a no milage very cute girl with black hair. Took my blue balls north to lollipops. Paid way too much 80+60 for 15 minutes BJ. Blonde skinnny girl said I could FS for 40 more. Nope. Weak BJ made a big fucking mess at the end. Jesus fuck bring a towel or something if your nt going to swallow. Don't touch the curtain.

HardBall99
11-20-14, 11:57
I hadn't been to Desire for a while so I stopped in yesterday afternoon. There were four girls working and it was pretty slow. Then Eden got on stage--pretty face, nice eyes, and a couple extra pounds, but not bad at all. As I tipped her she grabbed my johnson a couple times and then after looking over my shoulder for the manager, she put her mouth on my already rising wood and gave me what I can only describe as a "buzz job" through my jeans. What a feeling! I thought that I would not last long in the VIP with that going on, but was willing to try. Unfortunately, before she got off stage I got a text requesting my presence elsewhere. Oh well. But I would like to know if anyone here has experienced Eden and could post or pm me details. She looks like she may be a troublemaker because the manager came over to keep an eye on her when a guy and girl came to the stage and she started playing with the girl. She looks to me to be a real talent and a fun time. I will definitely see her again, but would like to know what to expect and for how much cash. Thanks.

Xander12
11-20-14, 19:19
Used to love brass. Has become to hit and miss. Hung out for a few hours dropped some coin yesterday on a no milage very cute girl with black hair. Took my blue balls north to lollipops. Paid way too much 80+60 for 15 minutes BJ. Blonde skinnny girl said I could FS for 40 more. Nope. Weak BJ made a big fucking mess at the end. Jesus fuck bring a towel or something if your nt going to swallow. Don't touch the curtain.What was her name? Kinda flakey?

Highlife77
11-21-14, 03:03
Had a dream on Wednesday I stopped by CG and had a amazing dream with Jordan (Burnett shoulder length, thin, small tits, great ass). She works both days and nights there. She is a 7 and her skills in my dream were above 10. She is not flighty and just trying to make it. Real sweet heart. BBBJ, Covered FS and DATY are all on the menu. No Greek. She will consider meeting outside after she gets to know you. No digits to report. She is a gem. Mention you heard about her on the boards. Be good to her and she will be good to you! After my dream she asked "was I a good *****" will definitely repeat.First off, skip Calendar Girls. I've noticed that some of you do already based on your stories. I hung out sipping beers (for science) for over 2 hours. Witnessed most of the girls not flirting with the room at all. Just running back to the black dude in the corner. Black guys must have the best personalities in the universe cause strippers will hang onto their broke asses all night while I'm 3 feet away with 20 twenties on me.

Met Jordan. She is cute, great body. She is already a mechanic. Get the $85 for the 3 song room. Told me to hurry up and finish before she even f at cking touched me. Oh, and make sure the tip is on the table. Counted it and put away. Still has not touched me! I won't even get into the mess that ended the encounter other than to say: bring some napkins or whatever, cause if you finish. It's a slimy situation that your $$ spent isn't helping you with.

Girlmoneys
01-26-15, 08:38
It smells like puke as soon as you walk in. I'm used to dive places but this was pretty bad. A mop, some bleach and elbow grease would cure it. Other than that significant factor, a pretty cool place. It had about 12 girls at 2 pm on a Monday, and 3 were real hot. Beers were cheap and no cover. Had a private with a blonde white a big ass and a bit o belly. She claimed to be a med student and this was a downer cause she was afraid of catching something. Not sure why she works here then.

Private was $80 and HJ was offered at $60. She warned not to touch anything because DNA was everywhere. And she didn't want to be touched. Would go back but would try another girl. And prob turn around if it's still puke smelling.

HardBall99
01-26-15, 16:42
It smells like puke as soon as you walk in. I'm used to dive places but this was pretty bad. A mop, some bleach and elbow grease would cure it. Other than that significant factor, a pretty cool place. It had about 12 girls at 2 pm on a Monday, and 3 were real hot. Beers were cheap and no cover. Had a private with a blonde white a big ass and a bit o belly. She claimed to be a med student and this was a downer cause she was afraid of catching something. Not sure why she works here then.

Private was $80 and HJ was offered at $60. She warned not to touch anything because DNA was everywhere. And she didn't want to be touched. Would go back but would try another girl. And prob turn around if it's still puke smelling.That does not sound like someone I would want to be with. I had a recent dream where it was. 85 to go to VIP at Allure with a slender blonde, and when I paid the guy with a benjamin, she said "I want to earn the rest of that". She then went to use disinfectant on her hands, and sprayed alcohol all over the booth to make sure it was clean. She proceeded to give me some sweet kisses, followed by a fantastic bbbjcimws, and the last "s" was not spit! All for a. 15 tip. IMO the HJ should be included in the room rent, but what do I know? Maybe I didn't realize how good I had it, and should go see her again! Soon!

MilfHunter69
02-01-15, 15:11
So I talk to some fellow mongers about allure (thanks for the tips) I went in late around 1230/1 AM with more of a see how it goes mentallity. Walked thru the door and def smelled the puke smell mentioned LOL Sat at the bar and grabbed a beer to observe. Talked to some regulars there and all mentioned and confirmed posts on here that most girls are down to play and some do take out. I did not participate, I didn't really go out of my way. I was cold AF in the club for some reason prob couldn't even get a woody if I tried LOL Will be headin back there either later today or tomorrow. Will report back, I'm going for gold next time LOL Most girls were very attractive and VIP worthy, even the older ones I saw, but as my name states, I do love me a MILF LOL P.S. If you close the place down they give you a couple free entrance passes, I picked up 2, its usually 5 to get it. Not for this guy the next 2 times LOL.

TooMuchFun01
02-13-15, 22:58
Hey NPR,

PM me for name and location of additional bonuses in the back!

TMF.

RedBird 6969
02-14-15, 10:46
Hey NPR,

PM me for name and location of additional bonuses in the back!

TMF.Allure on 19 and Destiny, old club 54, or aka club filthy hoar ( spelled wrong for sensor), on 54 are can't miss. Talent is ok, but $80 for half hr in VIP, no extra tipping for full menu makes up for slightly less beautiful talent IMHO. Just drive up 19 and swing a cat by the tail, any strip club it hits in Pasco is a good bet!

Girlmoneys
03-06-15, 13:37
Was here a few years ago and was offered extras by every dancer for no more than the dance price.

They have changed their name but the place is about the same, at least as far as the physical plant. The girls left something to be desired. I arrived 2 hours after opening and there were no dancer on stage. There were 2 at the bar.

The private dances are $85 for 15 minutes which is not a bad deal but is not as good as before. Dancer quality is average.

I went to allure a few days later and it was hopping. See my review for there.

Would advise skipping here as there are better local options.

HardBall99
03-07-15, 00:25
Cruising on 19 in Port Richey and spotted a sign in a small strip mall north of Gulfview: "Privilege Bikini Bar" with another sign that simply said "Girls Girls Girls". I can easily guess the market they are aiming at, but does anyone know more about this place? It did not look like it was open yet, but I was just driving by and did not stop to look inside. It is in the same building that had the swingers' club some time ago. Maybe a new place to make mongers happy? If no one has any info, I may have to stop there next week, so stay tuned.

Incaller
03-07-15, 03:57
It is in the same building that had the swingers' club some time ago. Maybe a new place to make mongers happy? If no one has any info, I may have to stop there next week, so stay tuned.Club Elite is the last time I ever saw my "favorite" Belizean dancer.

TampaBy
04-01-15, 08:45
Stopped at Brass Flamingo Saturday around 8.

Club has been overhauled. Easier seating on the sides. More lighting. Good vibe. Some new dancers. Some old.

Watched Molly and her Hello Kitty tat. She was drunk mess. Hot body. Never got miles off her. Have tried 2 times in the past dynamite was there. She should have quit stripping about 10 years ago. No smile on stage. I got a 15 min with her a couple of years ago. Upsell and tang smelled. NO THANK you.

Drank a few 4. 75 bud lights. Bought some shots for the girls who wandered by.

Tipped a bunch of singles.

Having fun. Catching a little buzz.

One of the younger dancers came and hung out. Got friendly. Listened to her SS about how she really likes me. And she never does this sort of thing but. Got very Friendly in back for 15 minutes.

Tipped her 60. Tipped VIP door guy 5 $.

Will come again.

HardBall99
04-20-15, 23:04
Last week I stopped at Brass Flamingo to see if it was as good as it was on my last visit. To be brief, "Yes". Now for the extended report: I walked in past the bar on the right, which was crowded, and went to the back bar. A young blonde came over and flashed her tits and sat down, and after my beer arrived she began playing with my tubesteak, rubbing her tasty a-cups against me, and kissing me. Well, wasn't that nice! Quite a difference from my last visits to Allure and Desire, where I sat sipping my beer waiting up to 45 minutes for someone to approach. Well, my honey's sales pitch was very effective, and we adjourned to the VIP lounge. She made me promise not to kiss and tell, so I can't give her name, but she started with BBBJ, and I reciprocated with a luncheon at the junction, which I loved. She had herself a nice O, and fell back languidly, moaning. My little head wanted to explore her dark lair, and he managed to get a peak inside, which felt great and brought more moans for her, but the big head began to assert himself, and I pulled the little guy out right away. My sweet friend finished off the BBBJ, but wanted to be warned of an impending eruption, and I complied. There was no cim, but she took my juices and rubbed them on her tits, which I found very sexy--kind of like a porn movie.

As I was leaving, another young beauty approached me, and her sweetness was causing another woody, but I did not have the time to go back with her.

Incidentally, that was such a nice visit that I returned today, met the same young lady, and had a repeat performance in the VIP. Needless to say, BF has my recommendation!

Salty Dawg
04-21-15, 18:49
Has anyone been there yet?

Call234
04-22-15, 16:20
Last week I stopped at Brass Flamingo to see if it was as good as it was on my last visit. To be brief, "Yes". Now for the extended report: I walked in past the bar on the right, which was crowded, and went to the back bar. A young blonde came over and flashed her tits and sat down, and after my beer arrived she began playing with my tubesteak, rubbing her tasty a-cups against me, and kissing me. Well, wasn't that nice! Quite a difference from my last visits to Allure and Desire, where I sat sipping my beer waiting up to 45 minutes for someone to approach. Well, my honey's sales pitch was very effective, and we adjourned to the VIP lounge. She made me promise not to kiss and tell, so I can't give her name, but she started with BBBJ, and I reciprocated with a luncheon at the junction, which I loved. She had herself a nice O, and fell back languidly, moaning. My little head wanted to explore her dark lair, and he managed to get a peak inside, which felt great and brought more moans for her, but the big head began to assert himself, and I pulled the little guy out right away. My sweet friend finished off the BBBJ, but wanted to be warned of an impending eruption, and I complied. There was no cim, but she took my juices and rubbed them on her tits, which I found very sexy--kind of like a porn movie.

As I was leaving, another young beauty approached me, and her sweetness was causing another woody, but I did not have the time to go back with her.

Incidentally, that was such a nice visit that I returned today, met the same young lady, and had a repeat performance in the VIP. Needless to say, BF has my recommendation!Thanks for the report. Was your visit in the daytime or nighttime? Stay safe.

HardBall99
04-22-15, 20:11
Thanks for the report. Was your visit in the daytime or nighttime? Stay safe.All three of my recent visits were daytime.

RookieMonger
04-22-15, 21:42
All three of my recent visits were daytime.Dam HB, I am not a stripper guy normally but I may have to check the BF out. Great post.

Cylus
04-25-15, 21:14
Has anyone been to bf lately and talk to a new blonde girl? I think she's a shot girl. Anyone got close to her? She has some decent size tits and looks fun I forgot her name.

Cylus
04-25-15, 21:24

Incidentally, that was such a nice visit that I returned today, met the same young lady, and had a repeat performance in the VIP. Needless to say, BF has my recommendation!Have you talked to the new shot girl there? She's blonde very cute. Decent size tits and small body. Was wondering how she is and open with her job. She has a pot leaf tat on hip. And some other tats.

WannaHaveFun
04-25-15, 23:31
Well since I drove the strip today several times with no luck other than what appeared to be a Harley Chick on the corner by Starbucks on 19 that look like she had been to every gangbang the Hells Angels every threw I came home and took care of some business and then I had a dream that I decided to go out about 9:30 and stop in the Brass Flamingo to see if I get as lucky this time as I did last.

I dreamed I rolled up in the parking lot and walked in. Damn 8 dollar cover (but I guess they need to pay for the new remodel somehow) anyway there was a girl dancing with an amazing big ass but she had a sourpuss look on her face so I didn't pay attention to her.

Up next was Avery. A beautiful Spanish girl with an amazing ass and nice natural be cups. She has what I would call a mommy tummy but not fat in any since at all. She started dancing as I got my beer and picked my seat. By the time I was settled her set was done so as she came down I tossed her a 5 for the great show she gave (no one was in there other than a few regulars so no one was tipping).

After a while she came out and started talking to me. She was sweet. She has a beautiful smile and very pretty eyes. Very smooth skin and you can tell that she is not caught up in the lifestyle yet. She begins to tell me that she has only been down here for 3 months from New York. We chit chat a little so finally she asks me if I want a dance and I had already made up my mind that I wanted a closer view of the sweet ass.

I pay the VIP fee and off we go. She gets undress and starts dancing for me. She then sits in my lap and grabs the gear shift that was already at attention. She whispers in my ear (wow someone is happy to see me) She stands up and bends over and shoves that wonderful ass in my face. She smelled really good to have been dancing. Her pussy was already a little wet. She sits in my lap and leans back and takes my hands and rubs them on her breast. Her nipples were as hard and 1st grade pencil erasers. Very nice. She skin was smooth as silk. No tattoo's either.

When she leaned back again I asked if I could kiss that sweet box and she looks at me and says "well of course" She stands and then sits down and spreads those legs and pulls her pussy lips apart inviting me in. I licked and sucked on the sweet pussy and hard little clit for a few minutes and then I felt her get ridge and all of a sudden my face was soaked WOOHOO A squirter again. (that's the second one I met there) She was almost embarrassed. She leans forward and was like OH MY God I am so sorry. Most people do not know my secret or how to get me there. I began to explain that I think that is one of the hottest things a woman can do. So she calmed down and as I am standing in front of her she looks up and tells me it is her turn to return the favor. Now I must add she had told me earlier that she had a 3 year old but I swear you could not tell a kid came out of that pussy. It was so tight that I couldn't get two fingers in.

She unzips the pants and starts to work on the gear stick. Almost treating it like a lollipop at first and then all over a sudden she went all the way to the balls and just stayed there. I almost blew it right there. She grabbed my ass and started face fucking herself. Nice and slow. It was so hot. She did this for a couple minutes and then tells me to sit down. She covers the stick and bends over and starts to slowly ease on to it. As I am pulling her ass cheeks apart to watch as that wonderful pussy finds its mark she reach's down and grabs the stick and rubs it all over her lips and then looks back at me and tells me she likes it better in the ass and then sits right down. OMG it was so tight and I blew so fast I didn't know what happened but she kepted going until she came again. She just grinded her ass in my lap over and over again until she squirted all down the front of the couch we were sitting on.

This one I WILL return to see. She never asked for a tip. She never said it would be any more money. She truly enjoys what she does. I did tip her more just so I could make an impression LOL I asked if she would do any meetings outside the club and she said she would think about it and might after she got to know me and felt safe enough which I can understand. She said the next time I cum to see her she will give me her phone number and we can take it from there.

Highly recommended. Very sweet girl. Very good at what she does and has an amazing ass and pussy but those eyes and smile did it for me first.

Marty Graw
04-29-15, 03:06
Based on the fabulous report of Avery at BF, I decided to give her a try. YMMV certainly holds true here. I got lousy mileage and ended up feeling like a fool. Avery certainly is pretty. She has a big butt if you are in to that. She does have a large tummy so if you are turned off by that she would not be your girl. Avery spent a lot of time sweet talking me in the bar and I agreed to a half hour. I had made it clear that I did not want to leave frustrated and I was assured that I would leave happy. I never mentioned the review about her and I did not talk specifics about what she would and would not do. She was quick to inform me once she got me back there were limits. She got naked but there was no real dancing or grinding. She immediately began to show me how fast she could work a gear shifter. I told her that I did not want to drive that fast but she wouldn't slow down. I explained that I would like to try a different route to the end and she assured me that she never does that with anyone at the club. She just works the gearshifter. The drive was over in 5 minutes and though she got the job done, it was obvious that she was just trying to get there as fast as possible and then did not want to do anything else. She did sit with me a few minutes and then when it was obvious no more fun was to be had, I said there was no point sitting there the rest of the time. She obviously wanted to get to the next victim. She then proceded to ask me for a tip. Perhaps she did not play with me because I am not a young great looking guy, I am not in my 20's, but I am not in m 50's either. She did seem to be pounding the liquor pretty hard==but maybe not hard enough. Or maybe it was just bad luck.

WannaHaveFun
04-30-15, 06:16
Based on the fabulous report of Avery at BF, I decided to give her a try. YMMV certainly holds true here. I got lousy mileage and ended up feeling like a fool. Avery certainly is pretty. She has a big butt if you are in to that. She does have a large tummy so if you are turned off by that she would not be your girl. Avery spent a lot of time sweet talking me in the bar and I agreed to a half hour. I had made it clear that I did not want to leave frustrated and I was assured that I would leave happy. I never mentioned the review about her and I did not talk specifics about what she would and would not do. She was quick to inform me once she got me back there were limits. She got naked but there was no real dancing or grinding. She immediately began to show me how fast she could work a gear shifter. I told her that I did not want to drive that fast but she wouldn't slow down. I explained that I would like to try a different route to the end and she assured me that she never does that with anyone at the club. She just works the gearshifter. The drive was over in 5 minutes and though she got the job done, it was obvious that she was just trying to get there as fast as possible and then did not want to do anything else. She did sit with me a few minutes and then when it was obvious no more fun was to be had, I said there was no point sitting there the rest of the time. She obviously wanted to get to the next victim. She then proceded to ask me for a tip. Perhaps she did not play with me because I am not a young great looking guy, I am not in my 20's, but I am not in m 50's either. She did seem to be pounding the liquor pretty hard==but maybe not hard enough. Or maybe it was just bad luck.Wow that was totally different than with me. Now I will say she was a little tipsy so I figured that played a part in everything but still. I am 52 and balding with a grey beard so I am no spring chicken nor a body builder. Hell maybe she had a daddy fetish I don't know but I am going back to see her this weekend. I have to see if I can get her digits.

TampaBy
05-01-15, 14:54
Based on the fabulous report of Avery at BF, I decided to give her a try. YMMV certainly holds true here. I got lousy mileage and ended up feeling like a fool. Avery certainly is pretty. She has a big butt if you are in to that. She does have a large tummy so if you are turned off by that she would not be your girl. Avery spent a lot of time sweet talking me in the bar and I agreed to a half hour. I had made it clear that I did not want to leave frustrated and I was assured that I would leave happy. I never mentioned the review about her and I did not talk specifics about what she would and would not do. She was quick to inform me once she got me back there were limits. She got naked but there was no real dancing or grinding. She immediately began to show me how fast she could work a gear shifter. I told her that I did not want to drive that fast but she wouldn't slow down. I explained that I would like to try a different route to the end and she assured me that she never does that with anyone at the club. She just works the gearshifter. The drive was over in 5 minutes and though she got the job done, it was obvious that she was just trying to get there as fast as possible and then did not want to do anything else. She did sit with me a few minutes and then when it was obvious no more fun was to be had, I said there was no point sitting there the rest of the time. She obviously wanted to get to the next victim. She then proceded to ask me for a tip. Perhaps she did not play with me because I am not a young great looking guy, I am not in my 20's, but I am not in m 50's either. She did seem to be pounding the liquor pretty hard==but maybe not hard enough. Or maybe it was just bad luck.Me too.

I tried Avery a few weeks back. 15 minutes. Lousy mileage as well. Same harsh yank job. Told her to stop. Nothing else. Will not repeat.

PokeHerPlayer
05-07-15, 20:59
I have been in the gentlemen's club on north Hwy 19 several days now and found the ladies very friendly each time. Check out the girls and be happy.

PokeHerPlayer
05-07-15, 21:03
I have been at Lollipops several times in the past week and found it very satisfying and exciting. If you go before 10 pm you get a lot more attention. I am having a lot of fun.

Rippa
05-20-15, 09:12
Having the entire past weekend to play in the area, and reading so many positives on this forum about the strip clubs around here, I decided to spend a few hours checking out the situation in Pasco County. I'm admittedly pretty frustrated when drumming up much real action in a strip club, and frankly, have had little practice at it. But some of these clubs sounded like can't miss opportunities from recent reports, so I had to find out for myself.

I stepped into 'Desire' first (formerly Club 54?) Friday afternoon about 3 PM. Atmosphere here is typical for a small, modern strip bar. Appeared clean and comfortable. Several of the ladies working were certainly attractive enough (7's or so) and eventually quite friendly. The scenery was nice, I especially enjoyed watching the small, firm, conical, tits on 'Ky', a fairly slender young MILF who claimed to be part Hawaiian. I eventually settled on a very friendly 'Cheyenna', an overly tan, BBW MILF who I thought for sure would provide some great times in the VIP. Fee was $80 for 15 min, as reported elsewhere in the forum. Action was good, CBJ, and LOTS of dick teasing. Felt like I might have gotten a BBBJ if I'd asked for it, but I wrappered up, my choice. Tried for FS or to arrange TO, but that went no-where. Not sure if TO or higher mileage would be available with another dancer, but there were certainly enough decent looking women in the club, to my tastes, to warrant another visit and give it another try in the future. All the dancers were young to middle aged MILFS, BTW, no 21 year old childless spinners here at that time if that's your style.

I then rolled on over to the nearby 'Allure', which the dancers in 'Desire' derisively referred to as 'The (rhymes with door)' Jackson, understandably, can't let me spell it out. Funny, if they only knew calling it that simply spiked my interest in going over to see if the nick name was well deserved.

A totally different atmosphere here, didn't notice the disagreeable smells mentioned in earlier Field Reports, but it was definitely down scale. I was accosted at the front door almost immediately by a petite, young dancer appropriately enough going by the name of 'Spinner'. The girls here are definitely in the 4-6 range, to my tastes. But oh, so much more ready to play. Many also seemed in a mind altered condition. And that is NOT generally to my tastes. A racially mixed crowd, both customers and dancers, I quickly established at least three ladies were quick to respond to suggestions to 'play' outside of the club. I settled on a young PAWG with a vaguely Angelina Jolie pouty BJ lips. Ultimately not the best of choices, but the small head was doing the negotiating at this point. She wanted to leave the club immediately, and was also flying pretty high, but I took a chance and struck the deal. $ for at least an hour, and a tip if warranted. It wound up being a decent roll in the long run, though why is it those bangin' great bodies IN the club always look a bit less appetizing under the bright lights of your hotel room? Like most strippers, she wound up trying to be a needy little gold digger, 'buy me something to eat', 'can we stop to get something at the liquor store', etc. I took a firm hand and stopped all that nonsense, and she actually spent a couple of hours in the room, and was extremely compliant, giving me any and everything I wanted. In the end, though, I was ready to see here leave in the Charlie Sheen mode.

So, it would seem even an admitted under-achiever in Club Crawling can have a lot of fun in Pasco, but perhaps for some going to Pasco is setting your sights too low. I had more than one fellow customer I ran into say the Pasco Clubs are alright, but the very BEST clubs are across the Bay in Tampa. I suspect we are simply looking for two different things in those conversations, because it sure seems to me you can't swing a dick around in this place without hitting some willing ladies.

Curious928
05-20-15, 20:00
I had some other business to attend to and decided to stop for a beer and scenery at the Northermost club in Pasco. Got there early afternoon and there were about 4 patrons. (2 at bar, 1 at stage and 1 sitting in chairs chatting up a lady) so everyone was spread out. About 6 ladies working. Wide range from about a 2-7. Blonde 50 ish MILF type comes over and introduces herself etc. We chat a bit and she gets called to stage. At this point each girl was doing a song or two and then a few songs of no one on. She was the first to actually dance a little and strip completely. Was the first to get any tips. I went up and tipped a lincoln. Wanted to show interest. She danced real close and let me get an eyeful of everything. I wandered back to the bar with my beer. After her stint on stage she comes over, still nekkid, and says the other guy wanted a dance. Would I still be there. No problem. Chatted with bartender a bit, she was very nice. A few later the dancer returns and sits down. Chat a bit and then started dreaming. I asked how the setup was there. . 3 for a song topless, . 8 for 15 minutes nude, 1. 5 for 30 min, 2. 9 (I think) for an hour. Without a pause, she leans over and says that other access is available for. 2 and. 4 I said I was interested but to wait a few. I asked about specials and she said they never run them. Decided on 15 m. (I much prefer the time versus 3 songs that some clubs pull) We go back and she arranges curtain in about a 6 ft wide booth with a padded bench and small table. She quickly offs clothes and starts lap dance. Asks if I'm interested in extras and tells me that they are.

Covered (which I would want anyway). Dream continued with some decent oral. Not the best but pretty good. Seldom reach completion that way so finale is manual and sprays all over. She goes a little white. But pulls out some wipes etc and cleans up residue on the floor. She reminds me about the extra tip but not in an obnoxious money grubbing way. Once I woke up, I asked how they split and it is about 30 house, 50 girl. Suspect that for the same that take out would be available. I'd repeat and I'd try other options there. Maybe then ask for take out.

Wild Fun
05-24-15, 07:41
Stopped in here a few times over the last month. For the most part, this place is run down, but there has always been one or two attractive girls dancing. Like others said private room is $80 for 15 minutes. Tip the bouncer for extra time.

Rates after paying for the room of course will vary by girl, but negotiate up front. I have not left unhappy. Dreamed of BBBJ and FS.