View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wanks Foryou
07-20-10, 16:20
Posted this on the other thread.

Repost from a few days ago

Last night was heading South on US19 in NPR, and spotted a WSW who looked like a solid 7 or 8 walking North on the East side of the road.

Turned around, but another monger had pulled over in a white four door sedan in the Sun Trust parking lot. She immediately walked over to him and they were chatting/negotiating.

Does anyone have an idea who she is?

She was about 5' 4" tall, maybe 140 lbs. Solid looking tight body. I was kind of surprised how good she actually looked. From what I could see, at least.

Dirty blonde/brownish, hair long in a ponytail, black shorts with a real nice looking ass, and a pink and white camisole top. I'd put her age at late 20's early 30's. But she could have been younger. Or older, even, it was hard to tell. She did look good to me, though.

Tnaregular
07-26-10, 04:11
I ran into Jayden this morning around 3am. She was walking north on 19, across from Electro Bake. A good 6 on any scale. Probably the best SW I've ever seen. She says she is 21. Had 3 kids, hard to tell. She wanted $30 BBBJ, $40 FS, $50 half/half. We went back to her apartment and went to the Greek Islands. $1. 4 for BBBJ, BBFS, and bbg. A terrible dirty apt. She says uncle rents the place, but he is in jail. I didn't see anything suspicious. She says she has been walking 3 or 4 months. Why no reports yet!

Her looks don't equal her service. Very robotic, and just layed there. When the shorts come off, the ass drops 5 inches. When the bra comes off, the tits are deflated water balloons. It was fun because it was new, I won't repeat.

Stay safe.

Turtleluver
07-29-10, 14:30
I just moved to Crystal River a few months ago and have not found "The Spot". Can anybody clue me in? I hate driving all the way to Tampa, Orlando, or St Pete. I'm thinking not many jobs in this area there must be some working girls.

Wanks Foryou
08-02-10, 07:50
Had some free time yesterday and was able to pursue some of the finer delights NPR has available, but unfortunately, the stars were not aligned.

Headed West on SR54 then North on US19 all the way to SR52 around 4:45pm, and didn't see ANY talent at all. Don't know if everyone was busy and I simply drove through at exactly the wrong time, or all the girls stayed inside.

Finally get a chance to play and no one is available! Shit just isn't right, LOL.

strunes
08-03-10, 09:39
I just moved to Crystal River a few months ago and have not found "The Spot". Can anybody clue me in? I hate driving all the way to Tampa, Orlando, or St Pete. I'm thinking not many jobs in this area there must be some working girls.Citrus is dead, there are no good providers.

Brushout
08-15-10, 15:37
I have not been on here in awhile. Glad to see we now have a dedicated thread just for Pasco.

Edited to add: Holy crap it uploads instantly too.

Awesome

Longbow69
09-02-10, 20:12
Not a lot of action on this board recently -- where is everyone?

There's a cute girl named Emily who hangs around the Value Lodge. I haven't met her yet, but I'll keep you posted.

MyMustang
09-04-10, 12:41
Pasco has just been to HOT with LEO for my liking! Anytime I go there, LEO is either pulling someone over, or already has someone pulled over. And their not doing just traffic stops. I'm all for the thrill of the chase, but I'm never in the mood to talk to LEO about "where am I coming from ... Where am I going?!

Stafe Safe
MM

PeterPiper52
09-04-10, 14:08
Pasco has just been to HOT with LEO for my liking! Anytime I go there, LEO is either pulling someone over, or already has someone pulled over. And their not doing just traffic stops. I'm all for the thrill of the chase, but I'm never in the mood to talk to LEO about "where am I coming from. Where am I going?!

Stafe Safe

MMI was heading to Rons Barbecue the other day and actually saw a couple of SW's on 52. I got the wave from a nice, little latina with long black hair and wearing daisy dukes. Not much on the top, but still cute. Didn't stop as I had my brother in law with me.

Brushout
09-26-10, 16:08
I will be leaving here in about 20 mins. I will post upon my return.

Clinton Bush
10-04-10, 13:23
I will be leaving here in about 20 mins. I will post upon my return.

I haven't seen much on 19 lately. I'm guessing you didn't either.

Brushout
10-10-10, 20:10
I was so disappointed that I just called it a night. I just now got the time to write. There were about 6 between Ridge and SR52. Ugly and fat as hell.

Not much out there this weekend either.

Member #4225
10-16-10, 18:34
As not able to stop but seen about 10-12 WSW in there 20's-30's around 6pm. All were in the 5000 and 6000 block us us 19. Sorry don't know the area well but will need to get back up there. All looked decent. Good times!

Gatordun
10-17-10, 09:54
Whatever happened to the action in Brooksville? I had some good times there awhile back. I remember there was a big sting there about a year or so ago, and that was the last time I have seen any action there. These girls don't just leave. They have to finance their habits. Any ideas on where they went?

Gummie Bear
10-20-10, 11:54
Whatever happened to the action in Brooksville? I had some good times there awhile back. I remember there was a big sting there about a year or so ago, and that was the last time I have seen any action there. These girls don't just leave. They have to finance their habits. Any ideas on where they went?Been wondering the same damn thing.

Brushout
10-20-10, 20:38
I have been out on 19 from Holiday to Hudson three nights in a row now, from 6:30 to 8:30. On Monday the place was loaded with all shapes and sizes. Me up with a cute little blond up by Hudson Ave. She called her self "Candy". A fun little fuck.

Next two days, Dead. Two maybe three.

PeterPiper52
11-03-10, 16:09
I was heading down to Holiday this afternoon, and counted no less than 8 SW's between the Bowling alley in Hudson down through Port Richey. Most of them looked like your everyday walker, but there was one that stood out. A cute blonde with a bright yellow mini sun-dress and purple top. But, that's not what made her stand out. It was the fact that every time a gust of wind blew, her dress would blow up exposing a nice ass for everyone to see. I did a couple of loops just to take a look. I was originally on my way to Hudson to see someone, but got blown off. That's when I decided to go to Emperors club in Holiday, which turned out to be a good decision.

Wanks Foryou
11-13-10, 09:28
Ok, so I had a dream that I had an opportunity to head on up US 19 yesterday about 2:00pm. Strange dream, because I am REAL picky about picking anyone up, and most SWs on the SW scale are below my level of attraction. Meaning I wouldn't touch most of them with three condoms over my little head and two paper bags over theirs.

So, I was stuck at the light south of Ridge, and over to my left I see this little spinner; she couldn't have been more than 27 years old, attractive with a GREAT body, wearing a striped green shirt and low cut jeans. She looked real good. I mean, the best walker I have ever seen on 19. I made the decision that I was going to monger in this dream. So, I got over to the left and was about to turn around to head South, but lost her in my mirror view. Isn't that the way it always is in dreams? Almost like real life. So, this light took FOREVER. Fuck ME! I figured someone was going to snatch her up, and another lost opportunity, especially since I haven't ever picked anyone up in this area ever. Although I have reported a few opportunities to you all on occasion. Again, I am picky. Don't hold that against me.

So, the light turns green and I turn around and lo and behold, I see her walking Southbound, still available. Now, again, she had these tight jeans on and a GREAT ass. She must be about 5'3" tall and weigh about 105 lbs. Small tits, but not skinny. She was curvy and good looking. She was hot! I pulled over about a block ahead and waited for her to walk near my car as she would be walking past. I must say, that she was surprising good looking. So much, that I actually wondered if I had made a mistake and she wasn't working at all! As she approached, I opened my window, gave her the look and asked if she needed a ride. She said "sure". She gets in and that's when I see that she had a little loose belly fat around the middle. But other than that. She was very tight.

Once she got in, I put my hand on her thigh and asked her where we could go. Straight to the point. She told me there was a little place she knew on a side road a few blocks South, over the bridge. I ran my hand over her tits and she did not object, so I knew I was in the clear and this wasn't a sting by 5-0. Especially since she was now in the car and we were on the move. Her name is "Angel". Brunette, has a mole on her left cheek, and is not hopped up on drugs, has all her own teeth in very good condition, and looked very clean.

Well, I asked if she like anal, and she replied in the affirmative! Unfortunately, she did not have a room that day she said, so we just parked in an out of the way location where she administered some excellent oral talents. BBBJCIM while looking up at me and smiling. She swallowed, and I gave her a napkin to clean up with. Then, since it was a dream, I actually had some money on me, I gave her a $20 for her services. Actually got digits, too!

She was not only intelligent and clean, she was actually pretty cool. I highly recommend her; outstanding talent, plus, with that great little ass, I wonder how nice it would be to bury the bone in that little ass. Oh well, that might be for another dream in the future!

PeterPiper52
12-01-10, 15:29
I needed to go to Walgreens on 50, and was heading home going south on Mariner when I saw a blonde walking with her thumb out. I thought this to be unusual, and maybe she's just looking for a ride. So at the next street, I pulled over, and called her over to where I was parked. I asked her if she needs a ride, and she says "I need a date". Hop on in.

Her name was Janie or Jamie. Can't remember, but it was one of those. Very cute 23 year old blonde. Had her hair in a ponytail wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. I told her that I didn't live far from here and if it would be okay if we went to my house as I'm not really crazy about doing car dates during the day time. She was fine with that. Got her to my house. She asked for. 25. I offered. 20 and she accepted. I told her that the only requirement that I have is she's got to be topless. No problem, she says. Not big ta-tas, but nicely shaped. I sat in my lazy boy and let her do her thing. Nice deep BBBJ, but now CIM. Well, for. 20 I guess that I can't complain.

I asked for digits, but she doesn't have a cell phone. She uses the throw away phones and didn't have one today. She said that she walks now and then when she needs a few bucks. One thing that I can say is that for a SW, she was very clean and smelled divine. She also didn't look drugged out. Hopefully, I will see her again.

Brushout
12-25-10, 11:48
It is picking up nicely out there. I have seen and picked up a few really nice ones. I wish they would find a better street to walk. US 19 is a though one to navigate.

Brushout
12-27-10, 22:36
I am starting to see a few girls on Grand between Main and Trouble creek. Very sporadic, but they are there none the less.

Moneybags4646
12-28-10, 01:20
Long time monger from jacksonville visiting home, was searching up and down 19 around 6:30 pm Sunday and saw 3 good looking SW's. I was surprise for it being as cold as it is. Picked up a dirty blonde about a 7 on SW scale, very nice would repeat. Pm for more info.

Brushout
12-28-10, 21:32
Long time monger from jacksonville visiting home, Pm for more info.Really? Two post and you bust out with that.

MongerJohn
12-31-10, 02:49
I happened to be driving US19 tonight from SR52 to 19 ALT between 11:30 and midnight. Wasn't looking to pick anyone up, but kept an eye open. I didn't see a soul.

Brushout
01-02-11, 19:47
I was out and about to day on 19. I only saw two of the regulars out today, but then I was not really looking. I have not seen any new talent in a couple of weeks. Maybe in a few days I will venture out again to see if I can help out any single moms.

Wanks Foryou
01-06-11, 06:38
I am starting to see a few girls on Grand between Main and Trouble creek. Very sporadic, but they are there none the less.Brushout, can you provide a description? Black, white, hispanic? Somewhat fresh looking, or old, tired and fat?

Details, man, DETAILS! LOL

Brushout
01-07-11, 00:05
Brushout, can you provide a description? Black, white, hispanic? Somewhat fresh looking, or old, tired and fat?

Details, man, DETAILS! LOLYoung slim white, mostly in their mid 20s. I hear they just don't like the LEO heat on 19.

On another note: Six days into the new year and I am already out fucking working girls. WTF

Idkhoo Iam
01-17-11, 18:59
Had a dream last night, picked up a WSW in NPR heading south on 19. Said her name was Heather, long dark brown hair. Bbbjcimws, very good skills. She asked for 30 I offered 20 and she was game, she said FS was on the menu for 60

Idkhoo Iam
01-20-11, 23:22
Picked up Lauren on 19 heading north in NPR. Sweet young blond. Very nice dream with a cover. Says she doesn't usually walk. Wanted to get digits but she got nervous when she saw a truck go by so didn't have time. Would love to find her again.

PeterPiper52
01-21-11, 13:53
Picked up Lauren on 19 heading north in NPR. Sweet young blond. Very nice dream with a cover. Says she doesn't usually walk. Wanted to get digits but she got nervous when she saw a truck go by so didn't have time. Would love to find her again.If it's the same girl that I'm thinking of (she told me her name was Lauren or Laura) , she walks all the time, usually from the bridge to about a mile south.

Brushout
01-28-11, 22:47
That is all I saw out there between 7pm and 9pm. There were two bull dike looking things walking around the 54 area and one pan face looking girl at darlington.

Maybe tomorrow.

Troller Man
01-29-11, 22:37
Trolling Us hwy 19 was quite the smorgasboard, everything and anything is and was available, very little Leo prescence.

Brushout
01-30-11, 23:00
Trolling Us hwy 19 was quite the smorgasboard, everything and anything is and was available, very little Leo prescence.Yep. Same observation here. At around 5:30 pm there was more activity than I have seen in a while. I met up with an old friend Starla. Man that meth is taking a toll on her. She still sucks a mean cock though.

By the way, who is the big thick blond that I always see walking just south of the bridge? I have never stopped to "talk" to her because I have seen her out there almost everyday for the last three years. Yesterday she was wearing a white top with a gold necklace.

Trey Longo
01-31-11, 13:28
On East Ave. Just south of BP station on Ponce de Leon, about 2 blks north of BPD there's a new little store. Painted green. Called Little Green Store. Saw a trim blonde WSW 35-45. Another brunette, younger WSW disappeared before I got a good look. I recall last year's sting as it was pathetically amusing. I think it was a 6 hour operation involving 8 LEOs. Or vice versa. Anyway, they issued about 6 misdemeanors to 7 mongers, average age about 65. Would've cheaper for the city just to send a girl to each guy's house. Given our budget deficits up here, can't imagine many such operations in near future. Altho we do have a new sheriff, for whatever that's worth. Frankly, I'm more interested in Double Trouble sister act in SpringHill.. TL

Trey Longo
02-03-11, 17:04
[QUOTE=Trey Longo; 1131736]On East Ave. Just west of BP station on Ponce de Leon, about 2 blks north of BPD there's a new little store. Painted green. Called Little Green Store. Saw a trim blonde WSW 35-45. Another brunette, younger WSW disappeared before I got a good look.

Just left town. The BP station is at the corner of Jefferson & Ponce De Leon. Saw a fairly good loking brunette WSW in purple velour sweat suit. Also, less attractive blonde WSW.

Cutter 436
02-04-11, 21:39
Down from NJ, spending a few days in the NPR area, so I looked around. Been here before so I knew where to look.

Found Heather, long brown hair, near the Kmart. Barely passable BJ, no cim. Don't bother.

Found another Heather (go figure) down in Holiday. Has her own place. Worse than the first.

Talked with Lisa, has a cell and her own place near Famous Tates. Could never work out a time to meet.

Finally found an old friend, Cheri, near the bridge, cell and her own place. Excellent service and attitude.

Trey Longo
02-10-11, 18:17
Chilly today. Two WSW, both good, one better than other walked by me at Little Green Store. Perhaps they were not working at the moment. I am told both are new and living at the trailer park just over the block. Also, top recommendation is a non-Hispanic Hispanic looking WSW. However, she will steal the unsecured items.

PeterPiper52
02-14-11, 17:34
I was heading south on Barclay Ave. In Spring Hill this morning, and about 100 yds north of the Sunoco, I see this girl walking. She must have been at the Sunoco because she was carrying a large soft drink cup. Even from a distance, I could see that the front of her jacket was pretty much unzipped to her belly button and nothing else under that jacket. As I was going by, I gave her the look, she looked at me, and as I passed, I checked the rear view mirror and she was still looking.

So, I pull into the Sunoco and turn around. I catch up with her, ask if she needs a ride and says "hell yes". She wanted 40 for a BJ. Told her I had. 25 and she said "cool". So, we find a place to park. I put up the sunshade, and we jumped into the back seat and she got to work. A nice smooth BBBJ, and it didn't take long for me to nut. She says,"I'm good, huh!" Um, yeah you are. She did have a nice set of jugs with a huge tattoo on the left boob. Really pretty, early 20's. Said her name was Lucy. When we finished, she asked me if I could drop her off at the apartment complex just south of the Sunoco. No digits, but she said that she's out fairly often. It was a little after 11am when I saw her. On a 1-5 scale, I give her a 4 squirt score.

Gummie Bear
02-17-11, 14:30
Dreamt I picked up and older WSW, actually believe it was Joanie on backpage but did not ask about it. She smelled of alcohol. Did the leo check and off we went. Found a place to park, decent BBBJ for. 25. Have seen her out late nights a few times.

Trey Longo
02-22-11, 10:31
Last Friday. Tall.likely- WSW walking down past Little Green Store and into the neighborhood. Shoulderless blouse and mini-skirt. I follwed but she was shortly scooped up.

Trey Longo
02-24-11, 13:27
major leo presence in favored neighborhoods yesterday. allegedly concerned with **** beer sales. apparently no concerns re crack.

PeterPiper52
02-24-11, 17:03
I had to go down to Holiday to change the locks on a foreclosed property, and didn't see a single Ho walking.

Gummie Bear
02-25-11, 11:45
saw the budweiser truck making a delivery to the green store with unmarked uncle in the bp parking lot. no walkers insight.

major leo presence in favored neighborhoods yesterday. allegedly concerned with **** beer sales. apparently no concerns re crack.

Brushout
02-25-11, 13:59
Have been out between 10a and noon for the last to days. I have not seen anything worth while during this time. Gas is getting to expensive to be just scouting. I will go back to my regular hours of looking.

Happy hunting.

Brushout
02-26-11, 23:55
I hit it big on US 19 just north of the bridge south of Ridge. I never would have thought she was a player. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride just to see and to my surprise, she hops in. A quick LEO check confirmed she was into my hobby.

Awesome girl, said she just needed the money for bills not thrills. 60 for FS and no rush. I tried to get her digits, but I either wrote them down wrong or she gave me a bogus number, either way she was great. She even let me take a photo, which is a firs for me.

Enjoy.

Snoop Deville
02-27-11, 02:11
I hit it big on US 19 just north of the bridge south of Ridge. I never would have thought she was a player. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride just to see and to my surprise, she hops in. A quick LEO check confirmed she was into my hobby.

Awesome girl, said she just needed the money for bills not thrills. 60 for FS and no rush. I tried to get her digits, but I either wrote them down wrong or she gave me a bogus number, either way she was great. She even let me take a photo, which is a firs for me.

Enjoy.

Looks tasty to me I might say.

Gummie Bear
02-27-11, 13:38
Cruising down 19 and came across an older WSW in her 40's, older face, younger tight body and tight skin. Went back to her place off Moog for a great BBBJ + FS for. 45. Shares a trailer with an older guy.

Troller Man
03-07-11, 05:42
Saw several black dodge chargers out yesterday near the bridge. Even saw a nice looking WSW with her head tucked in a set of unmarked just over the bridge, saw a few stops. The locals were gone, and a few sting girls were in, they went for the drivers window, not the passeneger door. Stay safe! Watch out here for now!

Troller Man
03-07-11, 14:04
Had to go downtown to a dr's appt, cops everywhere. Unmarked all over the bridge and other local hot spots, saw none of the local regulars, heard Melissa moved to Hudson, I would not cruise or troll here for a few days.

Brushout
03-09-11, 14:51
It is getting harder and harder to make a U-turn on US19. I sure hope they finish soon. It is putting a damper on my mongering activities.

Trey Longo
03-09-11, 17:03
2 pm, Weds. Two never previously seen WSWs. One servicable, the other scary. East & Dade BP station.

Troller Man
03-10-11, 06:37
Saw several black unmarked in the area near the bridge. Was approached by two WSW from the motel near the bridge, declined since leo was in plain sight, later saw them go into rooms at this motel and have back to back clients, I did not partake, since leo semed to be everywhere, and not wanting to spend a night at hotel greybar.

Brushout
03-13-11, 20:30
Went out today around 1:30. I first came across a nice looking brunette with waist length hair. She was crossing the street in front of the Dollar General. Very nice and plump ass. I have seen her out before but have never had the chance to talk to her. By the time I made two you-turns she was gone. Continued all the way up to Hudson with no luck. Back down around NPR I saw a short Hispanic looking girl with long frizzy hair, I recognized her from past encounters, but did not remember her name, horrible attitude. Moved back across the bridge and saw a nice one walking south by the Sun Cruise area. A monger on a motorcycle stopped her for several minutes wasting her time. I guess he could no close the deal and she moved on. I picked her up just on the south side of the bridge. She said her name was Angel and that she needed 60 for everything she said anal was on the menu for another 30. A quick stop at the Value Lodge and the deed was done.

She did confirm that LEO has been heavy in the area and that she knows of three girls that have been picked up and locked up. She also said that one of the guys was told to register as a sex offender by the judge. That would suck balls.

Happy hunting

Gummie Bear
03-14-11, 13:23
Seems to be supported by the 3/11/11 recorded arrests on pasco county sheriff's website. Looks like they took 5 SW down between noon and 9 pm. Seems like this area, Tampa and St Pete have Uncle Leo's attention all at the same time. Where's a monger to go? Might be time to check out Backpage.

Brushout
03-19-11, 09:14
Hot hot chick in area of 19 and moog, wears nothing on bottom seen again long legs hispanic. Andy other info on her?

An you please tell me when you shipped these.

Selected to serve on.

Just sent another $75, now I owe you $300, you will have it next week.

Other than DO not use a computer that was used for your old account unless the cookies that get saved are gone.

Other than DO not use a computer that was used for your old account unless the cookies that get saved are gone.

Sent over a week ago do not know all I can do is refund 100% or send 2 more on Monday let me know and I will do what you want Monday. George454, are you computer illiterate? Or maybe senile.

Troller Man
03-19-11, 16:03
USE EXTREME CAUTION!

Saw several ladies getting into the back seats of those black unmarked dodge chargers, on us 19 north of the bridge, some sort of bikers deal going on, lots of leo prescence. Last night saw many regulars, in the usual spots, also saw lots of leo bait, use extreme caution here, area way too hot, especially anywhere by the bridge and motel just trolling here, stopping for none, way too scary here.

Troller Man
03-23-11, 06:08
While driving home last night down Us Hwy 19 saw lots of leo activity, saw some stings ongoing, wsws that just looked too good to be out here, with, many unmarked cars very close by and within eyesight, the unmarked maintained surveillance, and followed the ladies at a safe distance. Stopped and saw several ladies approach the drivers window, but traffic would not allow me to stay to see the outcome. Stay safe out there. Afew regulars are out in the hot spots.

Troller Man
03-24-11, 21:05
New Port Richey started the chazo festival tonight, heavy leo presence, on Us 19, grand, main, and ridge plenty of wsws out, saw many, most looked rough. Dreamnt of Candy, whose oral skills were quite superb, asked $50 settled on $30, well worth it. I asked about cfs, she told me $80 would settle for $60, heard her cell phone ring, did not want to give out digits, but will definitely keep an eye out for her. Melissa has vanished, and Penny as well, anyone got the info on either?

Troller Man
03-25-11, 03:53
Could not sleep, so went for a troll up & down us19. Not many out there at this hour, but did manage to scoop Michelle, a tiny wsws, late 40"s, to early 50's, very tiny, almost no chest. Anyway we dreamt of cfs, she asked $60, settled for $50 and off to work we went, she has excellent oral skills, and was extremely tight, and penetration was uncomfortable at first, then became much more tolerable, and doggie, miss, she agreed to greek, just to get me off, I finished my business quickly, cleaned up and was on my way, dropped her off by the mall, and went home happy.

Medicine8
03-25-11, 04:28
Troller Man is absolutely correct. Thanks for the updates. Worked late and while driving on 19 at 3am in Pasco noticed lots of undercovers in hotspots and lots of lights flashing. Saw one SW by 54 but she looked rough and something didn't sit well with me about her. Probably all the activity got me on edge.

Stay safe.

Troller Man
03-27-11, 19:01
While most are busy in town, with Chasco, a few are out there. Sampled Cherrie, and older blonde, went for cfs, her oral skills are excellent, and she was into making sure I was having a good time, and was totally spent, an older woman but about a 7 on the WSW scale.

Trey Longo
04-03-11, 21:44
Trina, BSW at the corner of East Ave & Fort Dade, during the middle of the day.

Cutter 436
04-04-11, 19:59
While most are busy in town, with Chasco, a few are out there. Sampled Cherrie, and older blonde, went for cfs, her oral skills are excellent, and she was into making sure I was having a good time, and was totally spent, an older woman but about a 7 on the WSW scale.Have known Sherry for about two years. Is indeed a little older than most, but is well preserved and always pleases. Had her own place and a cell when I was there in Jan.

Troller Man
04-07-11, 16:35
While trolling home from Brooksville, where I met a fine older WSW named mary, who oral skills were quite fine, and the price just right $20 off Jefferson by the Hess. Blonde hair, nice tan, nice tits.

On the troll home saw quite a few wsws walking on Us 19, some looked quite rough and one was even toothless, stumbled upon Jess, a tiny WSW, flat chested, but superb oral skills, and brought me to a fantastic climax< I will definitely keep an eye out for her.

The usual's around Main & 19 have not been out so I assume there has been a bust, slim pickin's but if you look long enough and hard enough they are to be found.

Tuesday I saw a gorgeous, bit tittied WSW on Us 52 east of Little, but before I could make a legal you-turn she had been scooped up, will try again here

PeterPiper52
04-08-11, 13:33
While trolling home from Brooksville, where I met a fine older WSW named mary, who oral skills were quite fine, and the price just right $20 off Jefferson by the Hess. Blonde hair, nice tan, nice tits.

On the troll home saw quite a few wsws walking on Us 19, some looked quite rough and one was even toothless, stumbled upon Jess, a tiny WSW, flat chested, but superb oral skills, and brought me to a fantastic climax< I will definitely keep an eye out for her.

The usual's around Main & 19 have not been out so I assume there has been a bust, slim pickin's but if you look long enough and hard enough they are to be found.

Tuesday I saw a gorgeous, bit tittied WSW on Us 52 east of Little, but before I could make a legal you-turn she had been scooped up, will try again hereCould be the same one that I saw a couple of days ago when I was working in that area. Pretty face and huge knockers.

Brushout
04-22-11, 20:28
Was driving along 19 in NPR around 4:30 pm today. I saw three very nice looking girls out. One was a nice blond. Could not stop since I was in a company truck.

I may have to go looking for them later.

Troller Man
04-25-11, 13:51
With the newly appointed county sheriff, and bob White on his way out, the heat is building here. Trolled 19, once up, once down, counted 9 unmarked cruisers, quite a few ladies out, some regulars, some new, just located my regular jessie, a tiny WSW, quite no tits, super tight tho, cfs $60, what a deal, and multiple pops were offered, but I was spent, so I took her back, and thought"what a deal", stay safe out there

Gizmo Pi
04-26-11, 04:31
Anyone had the pleasure of tag teaming the blond twins off Moog? Had the offer the other day but settled on just one, the prego one. Wasn't bad but not a repeat. $.6 for all at her place. Pretty lackluster performance, and quite the rush job. May try the other twin next time.

Brushout
04-29-11, 21:41
Anyone had the pleasure of tag teaming the blond twins off Moog? Had the offer the other day but settled on just one, the prego one. Wasn't bad but not a repeat. $.6 for all at her place. Pretty lackluster performance, and quite the rush job. May try the other twin next time.Heather and Holly. Holly is much better than her twin Heather. Heather must really be showing now. I fucked her about three months ago. She said she was pregnant then, but it did not look that way.

Medicine8
05-05-11, 19:27
Noticed on 19 in Hudson of all places 2 girls walking north and 1 girl walking south within 1 mile of each other. Damn near broke my neck. The girl walking south was a young thin blonde and was scooped up quick. The other 2 were older one was a small bbw. The other a thin 40's something. She was getting picked up. Glad to see were stimulating the economy on 19! Hoping to find that blonde 20 something I saw. 9 on SW scale.

Troller Man
05-06-11, 06:46
While looking at houses last Sunday I spotted several 10+ wsws on us 19, could not stop as had company with me, both were walking north.

Last night, saw none out, lots of cops, had vehicles pulled over, don't know if DUI stops as last night was cinco de mayo, or hooker stops, kind of disappointed with no sightings.

Wanks Foryou
05-06-11, 10:58
I had the rare opportunity to get out of the house last night and headed up towards Pure Pleasure. Thought I'd do my thing in the theater hoping a fun couple would show up. Unfortunately, when I got there, the clerk informed me it was gay night. So, I left and cruised all the way down 19 through Alt 19 up to the Sponge Docks.

I didn't see ONE SW out at all. Talk about disappointment. I had time, money and the urge. Did see a bunch of LEO's with light flashing pulled over with a few cars. This was between 10pm. 11:30pm last night.

Where are the youg good looking spinners when you need them?

PeterPiper52
05-06-11, 11:53
Noticed on 19 in Hudson of all places 2 girls walking north and 1 girl walking south within 1 mile of each other. Damn near broke my neck. The girl walking south was a young thin blonde and was scooped up quick. The other 2 were older one was a small bbw. The other a thin 40's something. She was getting picked up. Glad to see were stimulating the economy on 19! Hoping to find that blonde 20 something I saw. 9 on SW scale.That is where I've been seeing a lot of SW's lately. I saw one the other day wearing a sundress, and a gust of wind exposed her bare ass.

Ecc444
05-06-11, 23:34
Hey gang. I've been a hobbiest on Backpage for a few years and just recently discovered the SW section of this forum. Now I wonder how many SW I've passed up and was oblivious.

Anyway, today I was at the Wachovia on 19 N. And Flora Ave. In the Holiday area. There were 2 young girls slowly strolling south on 19 and would often stop and sit on a curb. I was on an important call and couldn't hang up so I kept an eye on them and tried to size them up. I pulled through the parking abandoned parking lot / shopping center and gave a smile and wave as I slowly rolled by and got a smile and wave back. As I came around the building to approach there was a sheriffs deputy parked so I decided to keep on going. Went back and finished up my business at the bank then saw the girls again. They were walking down Phoenix Ave which is right by Northern Tool. I pulled a U-turn and into Northern Tool lot (you can't exit that lot onto Phoenix Ave. BTW) and saw the girls walking into a house there.

Has anyone else spotted 2 young girls 18ish in the area. One, tall slim blonde who looked high as hell and the other an adorable little redhead with a plump ass! I was skeptical because I've never approached a SW and my luck they were prob 17yo.

Brushout
05-07-11, 10:28
Has anyone else spotted 2 young girls 18ish in the area. If there is one thing I have learn mongering the streets of Pasco, is that you never know for sure unless you ask. I have been told to go piss off by the most obvious looking SW and have been pleasantly surprised by the most innocent looking high school girl that later turns out to be 19 or 20 yrs old.

Just pull up and ask if they need a ride somewhere. No self respecting girl will get in a vehicle with a stranger if they don't mean business.

Troller Man
05-07-11, 21:29
Hey gang. I've been a hobbiest on Backpage for a few years and just recently discovered the SW section of this forum. Now I wonder how many SW I've passed up and was oblivious.

Anyway, today I was at the Wachovia on 19 N. And Flora Ave. In the Holiday area. There were 2 young girls slowly strolling south on 19 and would often stop and sit on a curb. I was on an important call and couldn't hang up so I kept an eye on them and tried to size them up. I pulled through the parking abandoned parking lot / shopping center and gave a smile and wave as I slowly rolled by and got a smile and wave back. As I came around the building to approach there was a sheriffs deputy parked so I decided to keep on going. Went back and finished up my business at the bank then saw the girls again. They were walking down Phoenix Ave which is right by Northern Tool. I pulled a U-turn and into Northern Tool lot (you can't exit that lot onto Phoenix Ave. BTW) and saw the girls walking into a house there.

Has anyone else spotted 2 young girls 18ish in the area. One, tall slim blonde who looked high as hell and the other an adorable little redhead with a plump ass! I was skeptical because I've never approached a SW and my luck they were prob 17yo.They are 19-20 killer BBBJ, and later FS for $60, nicki is all mouth and high as a kite, jenny was down to earth and a sheer delight

Prpapi727
05-08-11, 13:42
19 had many options. Decided on natasha. Brunette. About 5'5 130 w some tats. Didn't seem whacked out. 30 was requested. Agreed. Bbjcim. Job well done. Works and lives by Kmart.

German1
05-10-11, 06:02
Had a dream early this morning that while going north on 19 saw a petite girl walking close to the road. Did a swing around and she came up to the car and asked for a ride. Right off in this dream I thought wow my lucky day. She was smaller sized but showed me her perky breasts. This girl was a 8 to 9 on a scale of 10.

My dream got better with a stop off at a secluded place for a oral conversation that was brief on my part. Sometimes things are just sooo good you can't make them last.

I had occasion to drive up 19 in the same area Monday and saw two on the east side of 19, one hitchhiking. Both definitely working girls and looking very good.

Martini Joe
05-10-11, 15:30
19 had many options. Decided on natasha. Brunette. About 5'5 130 w some tats. Didn't seem whacked out. 30 was requested. Agreed. Bbjcim. Job well done. Works and lives by Kmart.I was on Main st around the bridge saw a WSW in late 30s maybe early 40s wearing a black top and short white shorts. Nice looking bod made eye contact and a smile but I was wearing a suit that day (Big wigs from HO were in town) and she seemed to get spooked. Does this sound like her?

Prpapi727
05-11-11, 07:06
No. Natasha is only 21. Looks her age. I've seen her walking before and she seems to like wearing sundresses. She also had a blonde streak under the brunette. But she is by that Kmart around that bridge tho.

Brushout
05-16-11, 20:44
Was out tonight between 6p an 8p. Noting south of the mall.

But North, wow. At least 8 girls out between the mall and Hudson Ave. Most were very cute.

I tried to get a nice blonde in a red sun dress but she was picked up right in front of me.

Ended up with a nice brunette that I took to the local "dot" motel. Awesome.

Member #3330
05-19-11, 22:59
I have to agree about the numbers of WSW's between the mall and just north of Hudson Avenue this week. On 5-17, in the early evening, was able to hook up with a 20-something, sweet blonde, who was wearing a pink shirt and white short-shorts. Counted no less than 8 SW's that evening. Today there were 5 WSW's observed in the same area.

Be careful as Uncle LEO was also seen out and about in the area as well.

Troller Man
05-22-11, 00:54
Was north of hudson ave, saw a favorite, scooped her, and then the nightmare began, a blue suv followed me, north on 19. Left on hudson ave, followed me all the way to hudson beach, found out was neighborhood watch. After that I wa down for anything, took her back to her hotel, and went for cfs for $65, was great she was tighter than most, started out in cowgil, went to miss, then finished in doggy.

Watch out for neighborhood watch, on us 19 north of kmart

Law Dawg
05-23-11, 00:39
There was great looking younger blonde near gas station right before Calender Girls but LEO was right behind me so did not have chance to scoop. I stopped for beer at Calender Girls and she was gone.

Gummie Bear
05-25-11, 19:34
Lots of SW and LEO activity north of Hudson to New York Ave. Some of those ladies are decoys and mongers are getting busted. Amanda said she saw one go down, that there were two WSW she didn't know, weren't friendly and turned out to be decoys. Was having the mongers pull up the side street then surprised the MONGER by approaching on foot first weapons drawn! Cars rolled in lseconds later. FOLLOW the rules of mongering. Amanda great performer but getting paranoid. The older Michelle got busted today along with 3 other SW. Good time to take a break.

Brushout
05-26-11, 12:23
Lots of SW and LEO activity north of Hudson to New York Ave. Good time to take a break.Damn, just when things were getting good up there. Fuck the PoPo!

Troller Man
05-31-11, 07:11
Last few days seen tons of LEO activity, even decoys, all looked too good to be true. Need to remember that if they approach you from the drivers window, and not getting in, take off, as they are leo, or leo is so close you should be able to smell them. Amanda has been great, but freaking out, as leo and undercover has increased their prescence, so head back to main & us 19 for regular action, saw new girl, named sandy, blonde, freckles, nice, clean, very tight, and all was on the menu, $ went so far, she lives up off 52.

Brushout
06-01-11, 21:04
Went for a stroll at sunset between holiday and Hudson. I only saw two girls. I had to pass.

Very disappointing.

Brushout
06-02-11, 23:24
Went for another stroll between Holiday and Hudson. I only saw three ugly girls.

Man this sucks. Well at least gas is going down.

LoveToPlay
06-11-11, 16:02
Saw two WSW around the KMart area by the adult store-one used to work at a local shop, and was very good when I saw her. Blonde with lots of tats on her legs.

Lots of UC out as well, with a few decoys. Choose wisely.

Jwad1
06-14-11, 02:01
Lots of action in the mid and early afternoons heading south on 19 betwen Calander Girls and and Hudson Ave. Had a nice dream BBBJCIM for. 3. Was a little nervous as it was the first time with a WSW. All went well. The stress relief was satisfactory.

Hope to repeat soon

Gummie Bear
06-16-11, 16:55
Had a dream about this cute WSW early 20's on the commonly reported route wearing daisy dukes and a cute top. Picked her up, did the leo check and away we went. She says she has worked at the local shops but prefers to be independent. She was sweet, wanted to please. 40 BBBJ and FS. Asked for digits which she provided. When I see her again I'll ask if it's ok to share.

Jwad1
06-17-11, 00:19
Heading south on 19 bet hudson ave and hgh52 around 1 pm. 2 WSW spotted. Didn't have time to stop today. Hot day to be out walking. No leo activity noted.

Stay safe out there.

Jwad1
06-21-11, 03:09
Does anyone have any info on the blonde that walks on the south side of 19 bet 52 and Hudson ave every day in the early afternoon?

GiggityGiggity
06-21-11, 06:35
Does anyone have any info on the blonde that walks on the south side of 19 bet 52 and Hudson ave every day in the early afternoon?Tats, cute, skinny, athletic, hair pulled back? Out there VERY often. I think yer referring to Tina. She's professional and a damn good BBBJCIM for. 25 Was pleasant to talk to, clean and smelled nice. Got digits. Would repeat. Would like to try the FS incall she offered too.

Jwad1
06-23-11, 01:00
Tats, cute, skinny, athletic, hair pulled back? Out there VERY often. I think yer referring to Tina. She's professional and a damn good BBBJCIM for. 25 Was pleasant to talk to, clean and smelled nice. Got digits. Would repeat. Would like to try the FS incall she offered too.Thanks GG, Please report back if your dream about FS becomes a reality. I'll keep an eye peeled for her.

LoveToPlay
06-23-11, 11:32
Thanks GG, Please report back if your dream about FS becomes a reality. I'll keep an eye peeled for her.She used to work at a local shop-all service was pretty good for a shop girl. Got canned from the shop for not upcharging like management demands.

Doubej
06-24-11, 03:30
Tats, cute, skinny, athletic, hair pulled back? If I'm correct she was super nice and had a dialect as if she was from an 'urban setting'. Really pretty girl. Did I describe the same sweetie?

Brushout
07-02-11, 15:43
No much to see out the lately. I wish it was not so hit and miss.

Jwad1
07-06-11, 02:00
I did a run from County Line Road. In Spring Hill today to Main St. In Nw Port richey around 3:30 pm. A Big Nada. The usual action on 19 bet 52 and Hudson seems to have dried up. Does anyone have any idea why? I did see a girl last week at the corner of hgh 50 and Barclay Road at the gas station but I didn't have time to stop. Where is the action south of Main St. In New Port Richey hown into Holiday?

All info would be appreciated.

Martini Joe
07-06-11, 13:21
I did a run from County Line Road. In Spring Hill today to Main St. In Nw Port richey around 3:30 pm. A Big Nada. The usual action on 19 bet 52 and Hudson seems to have dried up. Does anyone have any idea why? I did see a girl last week at the corner of hgh 50 and Barclay Road at the gas station but I didn't have time to stop. Where is the action south of Main St. In New Port Richey hown into Holiday?

All info would be appreciated.I too was up there yesterday, I drove up from clearwater to spring Hill and saw nothing! Was up in there for about 2hrs and when I drove back to Clearwater still nothing! It must be to hot out! Where are the good spots these days?

MJ

Gummie Bear
07-06-11, 16:07
I haven't found much out there either. Many of the regular SW's are staying with thier uncle, they did a week long sweep. I'm still looking for a fav of mine Amanda who is still out there and laying low. Usually found by Castriota. Happy Hunting.

I too was up there yesterday, I drove up from clearwater to spring Hill and saw nothing! Was up in there for about 2hrs and when I drove back to Clearwater still nothing! It must be to hot out! Where are the good spots these days?

MJ

Grabber
07-06-11, 20:03
I haven't found much out there either. Many of the regular SW's are staying with thier uncle, they did a week long sweep. I'm still looking for a fav of mine Amanda who is still out there and laying low. Usually found by Castriota. Happy Hunting.I live in this area and it is indeed under heavy LEO survailence along with neighborhood watch people taking liscense plate numbers and turning them into law enforcement. This area has been getting a lot of attention since postings have been made on here stating exactly where the girls are hanging out. Might as well put a target on their backs. Tina got busted a few weeks ago when they made a big sting one day. I seen a monger get busted today in that area. Amanda was out all day Monday but everybody is scared to pull over any more. This is a good site for sharing inforation but I know for a fact that it is being monitored by LEO also so whe4n you are descriptive of the girls names and where they hang out you are not doing them a favor. Tiina isn't out much anymore so I guess she is just seeing her regular customers which I am sure she has enough of not to be out getting arrested again.

Doubej
07-10-11, 14:59
I live in this area and it is indeed under heavy LEO survailence along with neighborhood watch people taking liscense plate numbers and turning them into law enforcement. This area has been getting a lot of attention since postings have been made on here stating exactly where the girls are hanging out. Might as well put a target on their backs. Tina got busted a few weeks ago when they made a big sting one day. I seen a monger get busted today in that area. Amanda was out all day Monday but everybody is scared to pull over any more. This is a good site for sharing inforation but I know for a fact that it is being monitored by LEO also so whe4n you are descriptive of the girls names and where they hang out you are not doing them a favor. Tiina isn't out much anymore so I guess she is just seeing her regular customers which I am sure she has enough of not to be out getting arrested again.Similar discussion in the Orlando thread about a month or two ago. Both sides had a valid point. Basically in summary, yes LEO's are on this board monitoring stuff and take posts as leads sometimes. As well, those guys have been arresting mongers and SW's for many many years and don't necessarily need this board to find them. Not to mention that proactive citizens with too much time on their hands are probably lurking around here too. For instance, if someone was to post that 20 girls were out walking right at the intersection of 19 and 52, there were also several hundred drivers and pedestrians as well as neighborhood watch and however many mongers and LEO's that saw the same thing before the post ever got read by anyone. IMHO the good cruising areas always become dangerous from time to time and it's the same cat and mouse game as it always has been, just in the digital age.

Stay Safe!

LoveToPlay
07-11-11, 08:34
Gave a ride to a nice younger (guessing 22) blonde (bit of a muffin or preg-not sure which) around 10 PM close to Hudson Ave a few nights ago. I was too tired to drive, but she really knew how to handle shifting a manual transmission all the way through the gears.

Deebo1981
07-12-11, 22:15
Took a cruise from holiday to Hudson on Thursday. Saw one WSW, body about a you on normal scale face was maybe 7 SW scale, turned down darlington I went in for closer look but seemed she was a tad bit sick if you get my drift. No need for dope sick girls creating drama so I passed and continued north. Not much in npr except a early 20s WSW that I've seen around and looks worse for the wear, also have seen her with a couple fishy looking hood boys. Past 52 saw uncle sitting near 52 and 19. About kmart area spotted a young girl probably 20-23 walking. Looped around and patiently waited to use the atm and her to pass by. She was doing the stroll but failed to see me. As I pulled out I made eye contact but way to much traffic to pull over. So I looped around again and she crossed 19 for the scoop. I had been lax on my scouting so I headed a bit north to the frontage road to do a little recon. She followed suit by strolling down the road towards me. As I was happy with the situation I went for the scoop, but luclkily spotted uncle headed quickly down the road. Could have been bad timing but not sure. I gave her the break off nod as I passed and she sat at the bus bench like a pro, with an appreciative nod. Uncle swooped past and banged a turn into leisure beach. I was calling it quits after that but further north I see my other uncle posted up with binoculars observing all. Probably just mistimed a swoop of their own. Anyways. Be aware of that area as someone will probably be watching. Too bad bc she did look pretty darn good for a SW and amazing for that stretch.

Jwad1
07-13-11, 03:18
I had a nice dream about Tiffany in hudson in the usual area today. WSW brunette mid 20's 6-7 on the scale. BBBJCIM was excellent. Has in call foor full service. Has digits for future reference. Seems to be a cut above the rest.

Troller Man
07-18-11, 06:04
Had not been out in a few weeks, since heavy leo prescence, and fewsting operations, must still have either all locals locked up or just scared, looked for amanda, Michelle, sara, Michelle, jess, but no one to be found later that evening saw a few by us hwy %$ and us 19, could not stop then.

Jwad1
07-20-11, 00:05
Found Tamara WSW on 19 and % in the usual area. No Leo presence noted today. She is a 5 on the SW scale. Very friendly with good skillls. BBBJCIM, CG. Have digits for repeat performances.

Stay safe out there

PeterPiper52
07-20-11, 14:34
Found Tamara WSW on 19 and % in the usual area. No Leo presence noted today. She is a 5 on the SW scale. Very friendly with good skillls. BBBJCIM, CG. Have digits for repeat performances.

Stay safe out thereI had a couple of jobs to do down in NPR and scouted 19, but not a single SW to be seen. On the way back, I found 2 just south of New York Ave. One, a little older with huge hooters, and a younger girl that looked pretty decent with shorty shorts. I was in the northbound lane, so didn't get a chance to check out their faces.

Amber619
07-21-11, 09:33
She used to work at a local shop-all service was pretty good for a shop girl. Got canned from the shop for not upcharging like management demands.Actually she got canned for shootin up in the restroom, and doing drug deals in the parking lot. But I am sure her version is different.

LoveToPlay
07-22-11, 16:04
Actually she got canned for shootin up in the restroom, and doing drug deals in the parking lot. But I am sure her version is different.Ah-thanks for the clarification!

Jwad1
07-26-11, 16:18
I did the cruise on 19 north of % today around 3 pm. It was like a ghost town. No action. Everyone must be keeping out of the heat. No Leo noticed. Let's get out there Ladies!

Martini Joe
07-27-11, 12:26
Doing the trip from Clearwater to Spring Hill Today, Just wondering if there is any action out today and where to look.

Cheers,

MJ

Troller Man
07-30-11, 05:28
Cruising down 19 and came across an older WSW in her 40's, older face, younger tight body and tight skin. Went back to her place off Moog for a great BBBJ + FS for. 45. Shares a trailer with an older guy.Met her at a gas station she was looking for a ride, first to her be / f, then home got a free BBBJ for my efforts, got her digits, and her address, hoping to repeat tonight.

Troller Man
08-01-11, 10:10
Finally called michelle, early Sunday am, met her at her place, sat, talked, kissed, BBBJCIM, and then cfs for $55 a real bargain, and no street heat, I will definitely repeat, after two hours trolling and not finding one, called Michelle for a sure thing.

Jwad1
08-02-11, 23:14
Troller Man- You are very lucky- You could always share Michelle's digits with those of us that have been les fortunate. Did the run on 19 and % in Hudson today around 3-4 pm. Saw slim frizzy haired blonde who seems to be a regular walkins on south side of 19. Anyone have any details on her.

Thanks,

Jwad

Trey Longo
08-05-11, 08:45
I have found a new friend with whom I would like to spend a few daytime hours in a Hudson motel. Any suggestions about a "best" choice? Thank you.

Jwad1
08-08-11, 23:26
Cruised from Main to Spring Hill on 19 today. No one out, too wet. I hope that the sun stays out so the WSW's come out to play.

Jwad1
08-12-11, 12:49
Gentelmaen! How about a little more active reporting up here on the North Suncoast. I made the drive on the 10th from Tarpon Springs to Spring Hill on hgh 19 Rain had stopped around 3:30, No activity until north of 52 in the usual areas. Saw a WSW around a 7-8 scale southbound. I made the U-Yurn for the scoop but alas there was a leo sitting in wait. I had to turn off. And continue north. This is the second time that I have seen a leo presence in the area in as many days. There has been a decrease in SW traffic this week because of the constant rain. I hope things pickup. Trey Longo-Did you find a hotel did you find a hotel in Hudson?

PeterPiper52
08-13-11, 14:41
Gentelmaen! How about a little more active reporting up here on the North Suncoast. I made the drive on the 10th from Tarpon Springs to Spring Hill on hgh 19 Rain had stopped around 3:30, No activity until north of 52 in the usual areas. Saw a WSW around a 7-8 scale southbound. I made the U-Yurn for the scoop but alas there was a leo sitting in wait. I had to turn off. And continue north. This is the second time that I have seen a leo presence in the area in as many days. There has been a decrease in SW traffic this week because of the constant rain. I hope things pickup. Trey Longo-Did you find a hotel did you find a hotel in Hudson?Can't report on something if nothing is happening.

Troller Man
08-14-11, 18:47
Was done trolling today and going home, stopped by my favorite fuel / beer stop, ran into Michelle & A freind, was eager to do "something", was a little uneasy with pcso outside, but chatted until he left, went off with both ladies, got full service from both, what a sheer surprise, Michelle had her cell phone shut down and needed funds to have it turned back on. Was very happy had taken my little blue pill earlier and had little problem cumming for both ladies, will definitely repeat, again, Michelle a sheer delight and a great provider.

Deebo1981
08-15-11, 12:11
Well I hit the stroll last night looking. Saw a couple in the usual spots but tired and haggard looking. Then spotted a young chick who didn't look a walker. But something told me to recon. She was around main to gulf. Went for scoop but saw uncle looming. She's an easy 10 on SW scale, probably 21 and brunette. Thought I almost got stung so I headed home. But. Today saw same chick walking. Any Intel? Clean healthy long brunette. Probably 6-7 on every scale.

Pasco Searcher
08-15-11, 17:27
Well I hit the stroll last night looking. Saw a couple in the usual spots but tired and haggard looking. Then spotted a young chick who didn't look a walker. But something told me to recon. She was around main to gulf. Went for scoop but saw uncle looming. She's an easy 10 on SW scale, probably 21 and brunette. Thought I almost got stung so I headed home. But. Today saw same chick walking. Any Intel? Clean healthy long brunette. Probably 6-7 on every scale.I think I saw the same chick, in a nice dress. I didn't stop because she was strolling in the most well lit area, it just seemed to good to be true. I am figuring decoy.

PinPark49
08-16-11, 09:26
Well I hit the stroll last night looking. Saw a couple in the usual spots but tired and haggard looking. Then spotted a young chick who didn't look a walker. But something told me to recon. She was around main to gulf. Went for scoop but saw uncle looming. She's an easy 10 on SW scale, probably 21 and brunette. Thought I almost got stung so I headed home. But. Today saw same chick walking. Any Intel? Clean healthy long brunette. Probably 6-7 on every scale.I saw a girl yesterday afternoon walking south in front of the strip mall in between Sunray and Darlington that very well could be the same one. I did not have time to scoop, but I had to see if she was a SW so I turned@Darlington and drove back through the parking lot. She definitely acted like a SW as I drove by, then went to the payphone at the drug store, but walked away talking on a cell watching me pull out of the lot and onto 19 the whole way. Can't be sure she was working cause I didn't try to scoop, but it sure seemed like it. She was def. A 10 on SW scale, early 20's, brunette, thin but not too thin, smallish up top and did not seem to be wearing a bra. Hope I see her again when I have time.

Jwad1
08-16-11, 11:01
Well I hit the stroll last night looking. Saw a couple in the usual spots but tired and haggard looking. Then spotted a young chick who didn't look a walker. But something told me to recon. She was around main to gulf. Went for scoop but saw uncle looming. She's an easy 10 on SW scale, probably 21 and brunette. Thought I almost got stung so I headed home. But. Today saw same chick walking. Any Intel? Clean healthy long brunette. Probably 6-7 on every scale.I have seen her two or three times. Corner of marine pky West side crossing to east and by K-Mart crossing 19. By the time I was able to U-Turn she was history. She would be a find if she is working. Good luck, Mongers. I also saw a oriental 7/8 on sws by the dunkin in NPR, by the time I made the U-turn she was enaged in conversation with someone. I kept on trucking North to Spring Hill. Any body ever get lucky in Spring Hill?

Heehoolyz
08-16-11, 20:59
Arrest Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Heehoolyz
08-16-11, 23:57

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested For engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless And really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

Thanks! I was just trying to point out the popo was working the area, did not list any names. Not trying to embarrass anybody, just pointing out the popo was working on Friday night. Maybe a fact the hobbiest should know?

Heehoolyz
08-17-11, 00:43

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested For engaging in commercial sex activities.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless And really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

Thanks! I am simply tying to point out that the popo was working the Hudson area Friday night, hobbiest should want to know. D

Jwad1
08-18-11, 00:26
I am simply tying to point out that the popo was working the Hudson area Friday night, hobbiest should want to know. DDalton Z. Thanks for the heads up every little bit of info helps keep us safe out there.

Jwad1

Troller Man
08-19-11, 10:45
Was trolling yesterday, saw very few out, and they were fugly, and definitely the ones left after a major sting, after several passes, up and down Us 19, ready to give up, struck pay dirt, with a small thin blonde, maybe a 5 on wsws scale, but superb oral skills, and I was on my way, saw two decoys, many black dodge chargers out there so monger with care.

Stay safe

Troller Man
08-19-11, 14:18
After a few passes up & down US 19, saw two decys, saw black & charcoal dodge chargers not far behind. Was down by Mc Donalds, scoopped up a nice blonde maybe 6-7 on wsws scale, went to her mom's home, negotiated from $40. $30 for BBBJ, no cim, she could not get me off, so she started playing with her nipples and drops of breast, milk began to appear, she undid her shorts and began to play with herself, then agreed to mount me for $20 more, on went the glove, and we went to the back seat first cowgirl, then doggy, and finally reverse cowgirl, she finally got me off, asked for digits, she lost her cell, phone, gave her mine, looking for a repeat, nice blonde hair, nice teeth, a little acne face, but superb oral skills, and the kitty was super tight.

Jwad1
08-20-11, 13:33
Friday AM. Decided to extend my search South of trouble creek thanks to posts on this board. 19 south from Spring Hill to Alt 19. Had a dream about a thin brunette spinner Jesica. Just N. Of the mile strech. .25roses forbbbjcim, fsfor. 4roses-able to negotiate. Didn't have time for FS. A repeat performance with FS would be on my agenda. Digits obtained for when phone gets turned back on-questionable. All in all a good experience. Attentive with a nice attitude.

Troller Man-where were all those black dodges. I only saw them in port richey.

Stay safe out there!

Troller Man
08-22-11, 01:11
Friday AM. Decided to extend my search South of trouble creek thanks to posts on this board. 19 south from Spring Hill to Alt 19. Had a dream about a thin brunette spinner Jesica. Just N. Of the mile strech. .25roses forbbbjcim, fsfor. 4roses-able to negotiate. Didn't have time for FS. A repeat performance with FS would be on my agenda. Digits obtained for when phone gets turned back on-questionable. All in all a good experience. Attentive with a nice attitude.

Troller Man-where were all those black dodges. I only saw them in port richey.

Stay safe out there!Ftiday while trolling thru Holiday I saw two chargers shadowing a TGTBT WSW, all finally went into McDonalds, another charcoal one was following a chubby HSW and a skinny redhead walking northbound on Us Hwy 19.

Sunday saw a cute WSW wearing a white top and a blue jeans skirt, could not stop, but wished I could

Troller Man
08-22-11, 13:57
After trolling for an hour, and deciding to just give up, I spotted the fine Jamie coming down the road, yellow sundress. I scooped her up, and went for cfs for $40, Wow, she was tight and fine all was on the menu, except greek, she will not do that. I came home happy, saw almost no leo out there today, from 11:30-1:30, they were all up in Hudson.

Heehoolyz
08-22-11, 19:00
Dalton Z. Thanks for the heads up every little bit of info helps keep us safe out there.

Jwad1Ju got it mon.

Brushout
08-23-11, 20:23
Ju got it mon.I also googled the news report of the arrest for that day, then I referenced the PCSO's web site to see the photos of the girls arrested.

OMG thank you Pasco County Sheriffs Office for getting those hideous looking women off the street. They give SW a bad name. I would never even consider

any of those old hags and I have paid for some pretty ugly women at one time or another.

I am glad to see that all the good looking girls had the presents of mind to not get caught.

Jwad1
08-27-11, 01:20
Did the stroll today from SH south on19 to Alt 19. Spoke with WSW Michelle near Moog Road. 4-5 on SW scale wanted. 2 for BBBJCIM and. 4 for FS. Has place for FS. Have digits. I passed not my type. I did however have a dream with ruth in hudson. 6-7 on SW scale. Aims to please. Will have own place next month. .3 BBBJCIM. 5 FS. Have digits. Says she will discount for 2nd timers. Have digits will exchange (trade) with sr members. Pm me. No leo presence today. Stay safe out there.

Gizmo Pi
08-27-11, 03:58
In the last week I've seen two would be mongers nailed by leo. First one, I was at the Hess on 19 in Holiday. Heavy WSW walking south on 19. Car made the turn at the hess, snagged her, and continued west on the side street. Immediatly an unmarked put on the flashers and pulled them over, don't know the outcome. 2nd, was stopped at the light at Ridge and 19. Early am so saw the inside lights on in one of the dodge chargers parked in a car lot on the west side of 19 south of ridge. WSW in a short sundress walking north on 19. Monger made the turn from Ridge onto 19 north, pulled into the bank lot and started talking to her through the window. They talked for a few seconds and boom, charger pulled out, made the U-turn, and lit the monger up. Don't know if pasco has decoys but the girl just continued walking as the poor dude got nailed. Again, not sure what happened, I'm just saying.

Troller Man
08-28-11, 13:36
Tolled today, saw one decoy, she walked past abc liquors, and a white f250 lawn service truck stopped to scoop, leo came from everywhere, I was getting frustrated and disappionted. Regulars Michelle, got a new cell phone, nice to know, Jamie 's went straight to voice mail. Ended up with Violet, slim WSW, superb oral skills, would definitely repeat, BBBJCIM for $30.

Brushout
08-28-11, 22:12
I too was out today. I saw at least nine decent girls out between Holiday and Hudson. Most were north of the mall. I settled for long time friend of mine, Stephanie. I know she has no affiliation with LE.

On the way back I did see two petite white girls I have never seen before walking in front of the ABC liquor. Very nice looking. Could they be decoys?

Tailspinner
08-30-11, 10:06
Recently, on a nice sunny afternoon, I pulled off 19 onto the frontage road just north of Wally world to reply to a txt. I noticed a young 20yo frizzy haired blonde WSW approaching from a side street. She gave me the nod and got in. I dreamed that we went to back to her house and for. 40 got BBBJ, covered FS and CIM finish. I never did catch her name and she told me that her phone was broke, so no digits, but I will definitely keep an eye out for her whenever I'm in the area.

Jwad1
09-03-11, 03:22
Did the stroll today from spring hill to alt 19. Around 3:30 to5. All quiet- not a friendly or unfriendly face to be found. Maybe everyone is away for the holiday. I will try again tomorrow. Saw a few of those un marked leo-vehicles in the holiday area. Better luck tomorrow.

Have a safe holiday- stay safe out there.

Gizmo Pi
09-05-11, 05:41
Had any experience with a blond, about 130, fairly cute, with the wings tattoo on her back? Picked her up yesterday south of main. She immediatly gave me a price and told me where to park. Told her we'd go to my spot instead. Got there and after about a minute of service she sat up, leaned against the door and passed out. Seriously! Woke her up, she got back to the job at hand and again, stopped and passed out again. Woke her ass up again, cut my losses and drove her back to the K-mart on 19. She apologized, told me where to find her next time, yeah right. Looks like she could be a good time but I actually like mine awake. Anyone else have the pleasure? Of meeting this one? Think she said her name was Nakita, or Natasha.

LoveToPlay
09-05-11, 11:43
Had any experience with a blond, about 130, fairly cute, with the wings tattoo on her back? Picked her up yesterday south of main. She immediatly gave me a price and told me where to park. Told her we'd go to my spot instead. Got there and after about a minute of service she sat up, leaned against the door and passed out. Seriously! Woke her up, she got back to the job at hand and again, stopped and passed out again. Woke her ass up again, cut my losses and drove her back to the K-mart on 19. She apologized, told me where to find her next time, yeah right. Looks like she could be a good time but I actually like mine awake. Anyone else have the pleasure? Of meeting this one? Think she said her name was Nakita, or Natasha.If you can get her when she is not so high as to cop a nod, she's not bad. It's hard to catch her in a somewhat cohesive state, tho.

PeterPiper52
09-05-11, 16:58
Had any experience with a blond, about 130, fairly cute, with the wings tattoo on her back? Picked her up yesterday south of main. She immediatly gave me a price and told me where to park. Told her we'd go to my spot instead. Got there and after about a minute of service she sat up, leaned against the door and passed out. Seriously! Woke her up, she got back to the job at hand and again, stopped and passed out again. Woke her ass up again, cut my losses and drove her back to the K-mart on 19. She apologized, told me where to find her next time, yeah right. Looks like she could be a good time but I actually like mine awake. Anyone else have the pleasure? Of meeting this one? Think she said her name was Nakita, or Natasha.I saw her walking today. She was in front of the Kanes furniture store. Didn't stop.

Brushout
09-05-11, 17:57
Had any experience with a blond, about 130, fairly cute, with the wings tattoo on her back? Anyone else have the pleasure? Of meeting this one? Think she said her name was Nakita, or Natasha.Natasha "the drink that is shaken not stirred" I have been with her twice. Good thing you did not fall for her place! The first time she said she had a place off Oelsner just north of green key. It was a piece of crap trailer. I felt very uncomfortable there, and suspected something was about to go wrong when moments into it she abruptly stopped and backed up with a worried look. I quickly jumped up and got on the move. As I approached, the door there was a skinny crackhead dude with a claw hammer yelling and screaming about me being with his girl friend. I informed him that I did not need the hassle and moved toward my vehicle. As I did so he approached in a threatening manner. I always carry a pocket pistol. He did not like that and departed pretty fast. As I drove off he threw a rock at my car, but missed.

I picked her up a few months latter. She did not recognize me at all. When I confronted her about that night she got very nervous. Needless to say this time was free.

And yes both times she passed out in the car.

Jwad1
09-09-11, 00:32
Today was my first Bad experience with a WSW. I want to thank everyone on this site for all of their input it saved me a lot of hassle and possible major theft. I had a very bad dream about a WSW medium build Blonde Nichole H. Hyde (almost like the Jeckyl and Hyde story) She was walking on 19s in front of the Big Lots in NPR. We bartered a BBBJ form. 3 to. 2. Found a place behind the strip mall near a row of old Mobile homes. The dream started off nice. She stopped after a couple of minutes and wanted to do FS instead at her Mobile a block away. I read the post about beautiful Nathasha and it made me leary since it was close to the same place. She became more and more insistant and agitated that we go there. I told her not today. If she had digits we could make a future arrangement. All at once Ms Hyde became the Ms. Hyde in the story. She lunged for a small valise I had on the dash while opening the door. I not dressed to par was unable to move as fast as she did. I did however make a lunge for my valise. She broke away and took off. (Strong Girl). I think she may have needed some serious medicinal assistance demonstrated by the major personality change and strength. In the tussle she left her Purse and Trac Phone. I instantly re-robed and went to the lot in front of the Publix to re-group. The purse had 2 pcks of generic ciggs. I never opened them. I tossed the purse (not a Coach) in a trash can. An identifing Access Florida card, and an envelope with her address in NPR 5325 Lark Ln. This is the 1st st. Off19 N before the coty river bridge. Lucky me, I keep my wallet hidden way out of sight. In the valise I only had a new track phone just opened as recomended for this hobby by this site. So we basically exchanged phones. I will have mine shut off. .1 loss. She was an7-8 on the scale and it could have been a nice long term thing. Too Bad.

It seems that we keep these ladies employed and they should be a little more sensitive to their long term employers. It's a tough job market out there. Thanks to all of the Rules of Mongering and your posts. I avoided a potential disaster. But this was all just a dream. Stay safe out there.

Dragon75
09-10-11, 09:35
[QUOTE=Jwad1; 1273346. I tossed the purse (not a Coach) in a trash can. An identifing Access Florida card, and an envelope with her address in NPR 5325 Lark Ln. This is the 1st st. Off19 N before the coty river bridge. Lucky me, I keep my wallet hidden way out of sight.[/QUOTE]Good thing you didn't go. A quick search for the address brings up a mugshot for a nazi skin head arrested for GTA.

Stay safe.

Brushout
09-10-11, 21:12
I was out scouting today between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm. From 5:30 to 7:00 there were girls everywhere. From Alt 19 up to Hudson. I saw no less than 12, most really good looking ones. Only recognized three. My timing was terrible today, I tried no less than 6 times to swing around and scoop one up. Every time, someone else beat me to her. Like hawks. That's why I had to stay out so long. Then it went dead from 7 on.

Now here is where it gets strange. At around 8, not willing to give up, spot a sweet little girl with a nice round ass, wearing a bright red outfit with long blonde hair. She was just north green key Road. I swung around, only to see someone else get her. As I turned around, I see her get out of the other car? Puzzled, I pulled up next to her and tell her that I will swing around the block for her. She says OK. Expecting her to be walking a side street waiting for me, I instead see her heading up the road. Another car picks her up and immediately drops her off at the next street. Now I am really curious. So I start tailing her. She stops to talk to everyone walking. Gets in at least three more vehicles and again gets right the fuck out. I get bored and head home. As I am on my way south, I see one of our fellow mongers that had picked her up, pulled over by Uncle LEO about six blocks south well out of sight from where he picked her up and dropped her off.

What is up with that? Coincidence or something to be concerned with?

Fastcar900
09-10-11, 23:09
I was out scouting today between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm. From 5:30 to 7:00 there were girls everywhere. From Alt 19 up to Hudson. I saw no less than 12, most really good looking ones. Only recognized three. My timing was terrible today, I tried no less than 6 times to swing around and scoop one up. Every time, someone else beat me to her. Like hawks. That's why I had to stay out so long. Then it went dead from 7 on.

Now here is where it gets strange. At around 8, not willing to give up, spot a sweet little girl with a nice round ass, wearing a bright red outfit with long blonde hair. She was just north green key Road. I swung around, only to see someone else get her. As I turned around, I see her get out of the other car? Puzzled, I pulled up next to her and tell her that I will swing around the block for her. She says OK. Expecting her to be walking a side street waiting for me, I instead see her heading up the road. Another car picks her up and immediately drops her off at the next street. Now I am really curious. So I start tailing her. She stops to talk to everyone walking. Gets in at least three more vehicles and again gets right the fuck out. I get bored and head home. As I am on my way south, I see one of our fellow mongers that had picked her up, pulled over by Uncle LEO about six blocks south well out of sight from where he picked her up and dropped her off.

What is up with that? Coincidence or something to be concerned with?That's quite unusual. LE decoys transact through the window and never get inside cars. Could they be taking a riskier tactic to catch more mongers? I hope not.

Jwad1
09-14-11, 00:13
I did the 19 stroll today from Spring Hill south to alt 19 around noon. Not a lot of SW activity south of hudson. I had a dream about blond sharon in Hudson north of NY ave. Great bbjcim. 25. A little on the heavy side with a nice rack. Over all 6-7on SW scale. Not an emaciated druggie. Like everyone else just trying to survive out there. She told me that because of uncle leo she had to move out of NPR south of the bridge. Big sting there last week, have a lot of regulars with uncle Leo. Very friendly, clean. I would repeat. I have digits but it's the usual story no money to turn on phone. Not a lot of leo presence today.

Stay vigilant out there.

PinPark49
09-27-11, 10:38
Was out yesterday in the rain and saw 4 WSW's out during and right after the rain on 19 south of ridge to holiday, two on the northbound side and 2 on the southbound side. One looked old and scary but the other 3 looked decent and one young looking, tight bodied blonde looked TGTBT but didn't see leo around anywhere so who knows, unfortunately I had no time to stop. Anybody see / swoop her?

Brushout
09-27-11, 21:03
one young looking, tight bodied blonde looked TGTBT but didn't see leo around anywhere so who knows, unfortunately I had no time to stop. Anybody see / swoop her?I saw her, it was one of the two twins. I can not tell them apart.

Troller Man
09-29-11, 06:07
Was moving to hudson yesterday and saw a few regulars out, had had oral with Michelle before and wanted to have FS, so she agreed to $40, a bit of the heavy side, with totally huge tits, very tight, and a quick finish, would not repeat, but was worth the funds to see those big hooters

Troller Man
10-01-11, 07:12
Just moved to Hudson, saw quite a few WSWs out last night, seem to hang out at the gas stations.

Jwad1
10-02-11, 01:57
I was out for a secnic drive this afternon bet noon and 2 pm. 19 from spring hill to alt 19 and back. No SW sightings. I would think with the cooler weather there would be lots to choose from. Was I wrong, nada big nada. Where are you ladies? Mr Troller Man welcome to Hudson, please leave a few ladies for those of us that live in the area. I am only back for the weekend. I have been in Jacksonville and am going to be up there until the middle of November. If anyone has any contacts in Jacksonville please feel free to PM me. I will give you some of my local ones in return. Jacksonville is quite a city. It will take me a couple of months just scouting around to figure it out and by then I will be coming back to enjoy the "Bill of fare" here. There is a leo up there on every street corner it seems. They also pull people over for "suspicious Driving". You have to go easy on the U-Turns and have to be EXTRA cautious or its time with uncle leo. They also have a news letter they sell for a buck in all the convience stores with all the picts of Johns that have been stopped. So wish me luck up there and I hope to be back reporting soon.

Jwad1

Brushout
10-03-11, 21:45
It will take me a couple of months just scouting around to figure it out

Jwad1I have had the best luck on Philps Hwy (US 1) between 4118 (Walmart) and 1900 (Scottish inn). Most seem to hang out around the Citco at the corner of Wishart ST.

Good luck.

Jwad1
10-03-11, 22:42
I have had the best luck on Philps Hwy (US 1) between 4118 (Walmart) and 1900 (Scottish inn). Most seem to hang out around the Citco at the corner of Wishart ST.

Good luck.Thanks Mr Brushout, I will be scoping that area out in the AM. I will keep you posted!

MongerJohn
10-08-11, 11:37
Recent sting on Thursday.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/pasco-sting-finds-prostitutes-out-in-the-open

PeterPiper52
10-08-11, 12:54

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/pasco-sting-finds-prostitutes-out-in-the-openI actually saw the blonde SW with glasses getting arrested by our Uncle. I guess that the business owners have had enough. I would say that unless you know a SW personally, or maybe have digits to one, that is the way to go for now. Don't take any chances as I am sure that LEO will have the UC's out there nailing mongers.

RookieMonger
10-08-11, 18:38

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/pasco-sting-finds-prostitutes-out-in-the-openHey MJ,

Thanks for the update! I was going to check that area out but will hold off till the heat goes down in that area! Rook.

Brushout
10-08-11, 21:08

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/pasco-sting-finds-prostitutes-out-in-the-openI really only recognize two of them.

Jwad1
10-09-11, 02:47
Gentelman!

What has happened in the week I have been in Jacksonville. It appears the streets of Pasco county have been cleaned out by uncle leo. Or have they? I did the stroll today on 19 from Spring Hill to Alt 19 and back around noon. I was lucky enough to find one dream left in Pasco County. My dream had a room where a lot of multiple sporting activities took place. Booked for the hour. 5 with. 1 tip. I left well sated with a smile on my face. Stayed full hour with multiple pops. All activities allowed except the Greek Isles. I will definitly repeat. No luck in Jville as yet. Went to area mr. Brushout recomended. Dangerous place-very seedy section of town. Will look on the West side this week. See you all next weekend. Stay safe out there-They will be busting mongers next. PS. I did see a snap of Tiffany D. In the previous post- If any one has info on her please feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks,

Jwad1

RookieMonger
10-12-11, 23:43
Gentelman!

What has happened in the week I have been in Jacksonville. It appears the streets of Pasco county have been cleaned out by uncle leo. Or have they? I did the stroll today on 19 from Spring Hill to Alt 19 and back around noon. I was lucky enough to find one dream left in Pasco County. My dream had a room where a lot of multiple sporting activities took place. Booked for the hour. 5 with. 1 tip. I left well sated with a smile on my face. Stayed full hour with multiple pops. All activities allowed except the Greek Isles. I will definitly repeat. No luck in Jville as yet. Went to area mr. Brushout recomended. Dangerous place-very seedy section of town. Will look on the West side this week. See you all next weekend. Stay safe out there-They will be busting mongers next. PS. I did see a snap of Tiffany D. In the previous post- If any one has info on her please feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks,

Jwad1I did the RT. 19 stroll from NPR all the way down to St. Pete. Today, NOTHING but a few old fuglies, I'm talking about 50+ why. O ones. Our UNCLE must have done a helluva job cleaning the streets!

I had some good luck in St. Pete. Check out my report! Rook.

Troller Man
10-17-11, 05:33
I did the RT. 19 stroll from NPR all the way down to St. Pete. Today, NOTHING but a few old fuglies, I'm talking about 50+ why. O ones. Our UNCLE must have done a helluva job cleaning the streets!

I had some good luck in St. Pete. Check out my report! Rook.Trolled yesyerday and on the way home from tampa the street rod nationals, saw 6 or more wsws, had companmy with me, or would have checked them out.

RookieMonger
10-17-11, 13:26
Trolled yesyerday and on the way home from tampa the street rod nationals, saw 6 or more wsws, had companmy with me, or would have checked them out.I guess it's just like any other strolls, hit or miss. I thought the recent publicity may have given LE some reasons as to run the sws off for awhile.

Martini Joe
10-25-11, 15:55
Did a stroll up 19 on Sunday, saw 3 WSW and one BSW. The 1st one was an older lady with big bolt ons. After seeing her up close I just couldn't do it! The 2nd was older as well, the 3rd was a cute younger gal but by the time I pulled around she was gone. The BSW was ok but not enough for me to turn around. Hope all of you had better dreams.

MJ

Jwad1
10-26-11, 22:44
Hello fello mongers,

I am retirning home from Jacksonville for the weekend. Is there any news of importance? Has uncle po po been active during the last two weeks? There was a sting just before I came home for my last visit and the streets were empty. Have things improved since then?

Jwad1

Iamjks
10-27-11, 20:41
Last 3 nites trolling alt / us19 to spring hill revealed nothing above a 5 on WSW scale.

Occassional popo seen but no activity so whats the deal?

Iamjks
10-27-11, 22:04
Several months ago, while mongering in the NFH area, I ran upon a young lady who needed transportation to where ever.

I never saw it comming. Within 30 sec. 2 cruisers had me blocked and one of our finest placed me in the 4 point position

Next to my car and her in the same position 30 feet away by another of our finest.

Now, understand, no conversation of solicition for sex from either of us took place.

There wasn't even time to start that conversation or any other.

However, the interragation I receieved thereafter was unbelievable.

Finally, I asked what violation of any law was I being apprended for.

The "finest" stated a moving violation, and asked me to authorize them to search my vehicle.

I okeyed that because I really had nothing to hide.

Afterwords, he stated 'your lucky that we found no drugs'. I asked, what?

He then stated, that when we flashed the lights on you, your lady friend, if holding,

Would stash her stuff, probably under the seat. She would then exit the vehicle, non holding,

Whereas a positive search resuilt of your vehicle will be considered a transport of an elicit

Drug, and you being the driver and owner of that vehicle are responsible. Cased closed!

Best advice I've ever received from the popo.

Got to give them credit for this one.

WARNING: Make a full body and posession search of anyone entering your vehicle.

Pole Bearer
10-28-11, 01:27
Took a stroll on 19 about 3:00PM. I was pleasantly surprised to see at least 4 S / W from 54 to Hudson and slightly north of that.

The best was a red-head wearing a white blouse and 3/4 length tan pants. Young, and definitely a 9 or 10 on the scale. Couldn't get over fast enough due to traffic, and she was signaled over by a guy in a pickup truck before I could get her attention. Battery in the cell phone was too weak to get a picture. Damn! Anyone have info on this girl?

There were also some older S / W's, but good looking, walking just south of Hudson Ave. They were returning stares from guys in the cars, but seemed somewhat coy.

I have been in this area before around this time and haven't seen any S / W's before. I hope this is a new trend.

Martini Joe
10-28-11, 10:55
Several months ago, while mongering in the NFH area, I ran upon a young lady who needed transportation to where ever.

I never saw it comming. Within 30 sec. 2 cruisers had me blocked and one of our finest placed me in the 4 point position

Next to my car and her in the same position 30 feet away by another of our finest.

Now, understand, no conversation of solicition for sex from either of us took place.

There wasn't even time to start that conversation or any other.

However, the interragation I receieved thereafter was unbelievable.

Finally, I asked what violation of any law was I being apprended for.

The "finest" stated a moving violation, and asked me to authorize them to search my vehicle.

I okeyed that because I really had nothing to hide.

Afterwords, he stated 'your lucky that we found no drugs'. I asked, what?

He then stated, that when we flashed the lights on you, your lady friend, if holding,

Would stash her stuff, probably under the seat. She would then exit the vehicle, non holding,

Whereas a positive search resuilt of your vehicle will be considered a transport of an elicit

Drug, and you being the driver and owner of that vehicle are responsible. Cased closed!

Best advice I've ever received from the popo.

Got to give them credit for this one.

WARNING: Make a full body and posession search of anyone entering your vehicle.Whoa! That is really good advice! You should post that in all of the streetwaker sections!

Thanks Iamjks.

MJ

Troller Man
10-29-11, 06:22
Was trolling on my way home from work, ran into this fine very young lady, cute a 6-7 wsws scale, superb oral skills, went for BBBJCIM for $25, could not get off so opted for f / s, for $50 went well, got off after twenty minutes, she used to workatPlatnium, but says it's like closed up now, kinda slepy at first, but after inserting a finger she was up & going, definitely a pill popper but worth every cent.

Tailspinner
10-29-11, 15:54
Light LEO activity between 52 & NY Ave, only seen a pair of troopers running radar in the 45 zone by Wallys.

Up near NY Ave I spotted a slender lady with long brown hair & made the scoop. I dreamt of a BBBJCIM for. 20. Decent oral skills, would repeat. Heather is in her early 40's, about a 6/7 on the SW scale and has no incall. Said that she only comes out every once and while. Usually near the end of the month when she's out of money. No digits, but she's a friend of Ashleys' (for anyone that knows her. I don't) and Heather can be reached through her.

Jwad1
10-31-11, 22:16
I was home from Jville for the weekend after a 2 weeks away. There was a big change from 2 weeks ago. Sunday around 1 PM I did the stroll from Hgh 54 to Hudson Ave. There was a veritable smorgishboard out there. I saw 4 WSW between 54 and 52. I saw 1 BSW that looked to be about a 9. 10 on the scale just north of Gulf Ave. I had a dream about Kathy. I found in the same area. Very Nice BBBJCIM. 2. She offered full service for. 4 or one full hour with hosting for. 5. I have digits. I will repeat.

I motored north past 52 and saw 4 more between 52 and Hudson ave. One was Ruth (previous post ). The others looke to be in the 5-7 range on the scale. It was a nice treat before heading back to Jville on Monday. Jville is a real Hit or Miss situation. There is a major leo presence there. You have to be very vigilant. It was nice to be back in a more relaxed atmosphere even for a short time.

Jwad1

JD123
11-05-11, 19:24
I have been only able to go out at night between 7-10 and I have yet to see any SW's. I go from County Line road to Alt 19. Where are they hiding at?

Troller Man
11-06-11, 08:48
I have been only able to go out at night between 7-10 and I have yet to see any SW's. I go from County Line road to Alt 19. Where are they hiding at?The colder weather has sent them indoors, only see ruthie out at night by the seafood market.

Traveler04
11-06-11, 16:57
Last Sunday I am minding my own business going south on 19 from Hudson to NPR about 1:00pm and nothing. Then on the way home about 3:15 going north there were 4 in a row starting from where the old Service Merchandise was. I was in shock but made a nice pick up just past the Walmart. Blonde. 5'2" thin and not to bad over all. Said she was new and was out of work her name was Marianne. She was at least new to me. No phone yet. Found a nice spot (after a bit of work) and she was ok no cover and a good time was had. She asked if we could meet again and we set a time and place for earlier today. I had no way to contact her so I said what heck and decided to show up. She was as close to being on time as could be expected and we had a nice (better) repeat performance. I hope to have more info to post later.

Jwad1
11-07-11, 01:43
I have been only able to go out at night between 7-10 and I have yet to see any SW's. I go from County Line road to Alt 19. Where are they hiding at?Mr. JD123 they are there. I don't know if you are new to the hobby or new to the board. The activity from 7-10 is more localized in the New Port Richey area froom Hgh 54 to the coty river bridge. You need to look beyond the side of the road. I only see one or two north of 52 at that time. My best times are bet 12noon and 4pm. I cruise form county line Road south to the Home Depot in Holiday.

I saw Tamara today north of 52 It looks like uncle leo has let her out of the vaction ranch. Ifound a new face north of New York Ave. Said her name was Heather and that she is new to the business. BBBJCIM for. 22. She had a pleasant attitude. I have digits. Not sure if I would repeat. There were 4 in the New Port Richey area today. I did not see any one in the holiday area. I did not see any lurking popo today. They must be busy with real crime.

Jwad1
11-13-11, 01:48
I did the 19 stroll today around 1PM. I drove Hgh 19from county line Road to gulf dr. In NPR and back. I saw a long haired brunette in NPR south of main st. She was acting a little to hopped up for me. She was stumbling on the sidewalk waving to cars. I passed on her. As I headed north again I spotted thin, petit, brunette Heather. She was north of New York Ave. I made the you-turn, drove ahead and waied. While I was waiting I saw at least 5 cars and one motorcycle stop in the middle of 19 and try to coax her into their vehicles. That is the best way to get to meet your Uncle Leo. If you read these posts, you need to pay attention to the 22 rules and to what fellow hobbyists are telling you. She saw me off to the side of the road out of the main view. I had a great dream of BBBJCIM for. 25. In the dream cfs offered for. 5. This was my second dream with Heather. I have digits and will repeat. I wish you all good luck. Remember, stay safe out there.

Jwad1

Troller Man
11-15-11, 06:48
While traveling home started trolling after coming off Sr 52, made the first pass only saw Ruthie (any one ever try her, cute ass, fugly face) , then met the fair Lakeisha once again, after agreeing to terms, off we went, superb oral skills this time, took her time and swallowed every drop, then said she need $35 topay her phone, offered cfs, and we had to work on my pole, put after a while and some coaxing, donned the cover and penetrated that tight young kitty, as we were in my truck, had to have her mount me and face to face, lasted about 20 minutes and I was totally drained, totally satisfied, went home quite happy.

Troller Man
11-17-11, 03:47
Has anyone seen Amber / Amanda Bash? Have not seen her in months, she is not in jail in Pasco county, just have not seen her or Michelle out in quite some time PM me with contact info.

Jwad1
11-22-11, 02:50
While traveling home started trolling after coming off Sr 52, made the first pass only saw Ruthie (any one ever try her, cute ass, fugly face) , then met the fair Lakeisha once again, after agreeing to terms, off we went, superb oral skills this time, took her time and swallowed every drop, then said she need $35 topay her phone, offered cfs, and we had to work on my pole, put after a while and some coaxing, donned the cover and penetrated that tight young kitty, as we were in my truck, had to have her mount me and face to face, lasted about 20 minutes and I was totally drained, totally satisfied, went home quite happy.Troller Man, I toftt and to my surprise Ruthi did a bang up job, I dreamed that even with buck teeth she was able to do an excellent BBBJCIM for. 22 (negotiated). I did dream she offered cfs for. 4. She lives behind the boat sales yard across from the seafood store. She was going to get her own place to host. That was a few months ago. I haven't repeated.

I know a Michelle that shares a trailer with a guy off of Moog Road. Her face is really rough but has slim body. I did not partake at the time but did talk to her for 20 minutes. She had a problem with a pin in her ankle last time I saw her. It was at least 4 months ago. I do have digits if she is the one you are looking for. I have been looking for Jessica, a brunette around 19-22. Had a spider bite on right lower leg. She lives somewhere in port richey. PM me if you need digits for Michelle.

I did the stroll yesterday from county line Road to gulf drive and back. I was out around 4PM. I saw no SW's or leos. It was quite a boring drive.

Jwad1

Troller Man
11-26-11, 06:46
Troller Man, I toftt and to my surprise Ruthi did a bang up job, I dreamed that even with buck teeth she was able to do an excellent BBBJCIM for. 22 (negotiated). I did dream she offered cfs for. 4. She lives behind the boat sales yard across from the seafood store. She was going to get her own place to host. That was a few months ago. I haven't repeated.

I know a Michelle that shares a trailer with a guy off of Moog Road. Her face is really rough but has slim body. I did not partake at the time but did talk to her for 20 minutes. She had a problem with a pin in her ankle last time I saw her. It was at least 4 months ago. I do have digits if she is the one you are looking for. I have been looking for Jessica, a brunette around 19-22. Had a spider bite on right lower leg. She lives somewhere in port richey. PM me if you need digits for Michelle.

I did the stroll yesterday from county line Road to gulf drive and back. I was out around 4PM. I saw no SW's or leos. It was quite a boring drive.

Jwad1After trolling a few passes from county line Road to sr 52, saw the decoy and pasco county working out of kmart, also two pasco county on bicycles, in desperation I opted for Ruthi, she was a trooper, quite intelligent, and completed her mission with great attention to draining me, she showed me where she lives, and offered cfs for $40, uncovered for $50, which ithought strange, she had no knowledge about Amber / Amanda, or the heavy set Michelle

Brushout
11-26-11, 11:19
I will be taking off here in the next few minutes. I will scout from Alt 19 to Springhill.

If anything good is out there I will report back and prep for a good time. I will then head out as the sun goes down.

Brushout
11-26-11, 18:01
Several good looking ones out there.

Heading back out now for some fun.

Troller Man
11-28-11, 05:07
Yesterday while Christmas shopping with my better half, saw so many some looked real fine, why is it that when you can't stop, there are always so many out and when you can slim pickings? M saw some from denton ave to sr 52 that I have never seen before, light leo presence, stay saf and have fun, after al is that not what this sport is all about?

Troller Man
12-03-11, 03:35
Trolled for a while yesterday, sliom puckings, heavy leo prescence. Finally came upon the fair maiden Ashley, dreamed we did it all and for $60 what a nice evening!

Troller Man
12-19-11, 05:20
Trolled us 19 last few days saw none out, not even ruthi, must all be in jail, or inside for cold weather, or is there a new strip?

Grabber
12-19-11, 21:48
Trolled us 19 last few days saw none out, not even ruthi, must all be in jail, or inside for cold weather, or is there a new strip?I live in the area too much LE and the decoys are out also. Be careful who you pick up if you have not seen the girl before.

Jwad1
12-20-11, 01:59
Troller Man is correct. There are slim pickings this last week. Today fared a little better around 4:00 PM. I spotted 3 WSW betweeen Main St NPR and the cody bridge. I spotted 2 more between 52 and.

NY ave. I saw 2 more Bet NY ave and Denton ave. Uncle Leo was shadowing one just south of Denton. I opted to pass today and went back to SH. There were a lot of new faces and not the regular crowd. Perhaps all te ladies are getting ready for Santa this week.

Brushout
12-21-11, 20:19
Pathetic, that is all I can say PATHETIC.

Grabber
12-22-11, 21:20
Seen a good looking petite long haired blond on SR52 just East of Little Road. Around 5 pm tonight but had company so I couldn't stop and sample. Was a 8 in looks from what I could tell while passing by. Will try another day. I would think that there will be a few more out here since it is getting close to Christmas and they need to hustle up some extra cash.

Happy Hunting

Ericmcq
12-24-11, 01:32
Sometime between 4-6pm I made the rounds up and down US19 from NPR up to Hudson north of NY Ave. Today and saw 3 WSW in between SR52 and NY. 2 were thin but not much in the face.

But there was a younger brunette that was a little more well rounded but still looking very nice. Circled back to check her out closer but wouldn't you know my wife calls on the cell about then so I couldn't stop. Anyway, she looked like she might be fun but as I'm new to the WSW in that area I would like to get some info on her to make sure she is legit. Anybody familiar with who I'm talking about? She was working up and down 19 just south of the 7-Eleven at NY. She was in shorts and a pink top (sorry no pics since I was on the cell phone).

As for NPR, saw a couple walking near the K-mart on US19 but it was getting dark and I didn't get to circle back for a closer look since I had to go pick up the Mrs.

Wanks Foryou
12-28-11, 09:16
I had some time to myself yesgterday morning, just before 10am, and must have fallen asleep, because I had a nice dream that I had driven up US 19 just North of the Mall, and as I approached Hudson, I just happened to see a WSW, blonde and a bit chubby, walking Southbound on the East side of the road. She was probably a 6 or 7 on MY streetwalker scale, meaning she didn't look strung out or spaced out at the time, no visible sores or anything and she had her own teeth, about 27 years old with blonde hair. Said her name was Natalie.

Pulled over on a side street, she waved at me and approached the car. She got in and asked if I was a cop. Strange dream, I thought, so, of course, I said no. She asked me to squeeze her tits to make sure, as she grabbed my junk. As we took off, I asked where we could go and she said "I have a place", to which I told her "I don't think so. Where else can we go"? Told her I wanted my cock sucked (hey, it's MY dream, right?) and she said $30. I told her she knows fully well the going rate is $20 for these kind of dreams, but she said she was sick and needed to get cold medication. I told her "you're sick and you want me to stick my cock in your mouth?" She said she would normally accept the $20 but really needed the $30, so I told her she better be good, and CIMBB, etc, etc, and she said to pull over in the hospital parking lot.

She did a fairly good job, I must say. After she fed, she asked if I wanted her digits, and I declined (don't want any evidence, and while se was pretty good, I know there is better out there. I've had it). So, I dropped her off at the grandmothers place behind Winn Dixie.

All in all, pretty decent dream.

Troller Man
12-31-11, 02:59
While traveling home last night on Us Hwy 19 north from Cr 54, saw some old favorites and some new, in places not seen before. Saw the tiny MIchelle, around 19 and trouble creek, saw a few others. Then after dinner & a movie with the wife saw quite a few WSW on 19 after dark, had not seen this in a very long time.

Have a safe & Happy New Year

Jwad1
01-03-12, 12:12
I made a run from County line on 19 to hgh 52 yesterday around 4 pm. The temp was starting to drop. There was only one bundled up medium build WSW across from Whitney's seafood heading south. I headed east on 52 looking for some reported activity just east of little road. Nothing to be found. I headed back to 19 to go north. No one seen out. It will probably be slow the next few days because of the cold weather. No leo activity noticed. I hope that you all had great holidays. Hopefully this will be a productive and safe year ahead.

Jwad1

Goosfraba
01-03-12, 23:02
Ashley is a sweetheart.

If you are nice to her, she'll be nice to you.

If you aren't nice to her I'll make your agony my mission in life.

Troller Man
01-11-12, 06:52
Had a little spare time on the way home, so made a few passes from sr52 to county line Road. Saw a few new skanky looking wsws around new york ave to hudson ave, some never seen before, and looked very rough. Almost disappointed, then finally saw Ashley, and opted to see her again, did so, happy endings, and went home well satisfied. Ashey is always worth it, better than all up here. Saw Ruthi, looking very rough, still have not seen Amber / Amanda, has anyone? She used to hang out by the propane depot and live at the Star motel?

Jwad1
01-13-12, 04:01
I have been between County line and 52 quite a bit this week. There are a lot of new faces out there. Some are a little on the rough side. I haven't seen Heather in a while. I haven't met Ashley yet. Is anyone willing to give a discription of her. I also haven't seen Sharon out. I did see a medium built blonde a few days backwest side of 19 south of Denton ave and uncle leo pulleed in a few blocks south of her. I kept on driving north. I think the cold spell had some effect on business. Hopefully things will pick up when the weather warms up. Good luck! Stay safe out there.

Jwad1

RookieMonger
01-17-12, 15:21
I was able to take a cruise from north 19 / SR54 & spotted about 5 sws. I would grade them to be about a 5-6 on the scale of 10. I scooped up 29 why. O blond Violet at the Sams Club on 19.

Anyone here dated her? She was ok, her oral skills was good, she kinda mixed in too much HJ till I told her I wanted a BJ. Her requested donation was. 30 but settled for. 27.

She caught when I erupted, did this twirling motion with her tongue which felt really good. No track marks on her arms, was able to carry a decent conversation.

Nothing special about the pickup except it did the job.

Rook.

Deebo1981
01-17-12, 22:25
Anybody ever check out lock street area? I'm over there with work sometimes and it appears there's a couple decent walkers 6-7 on scale. But I can't tell if they are solo?

Jwad1
01-18-12, 02:28
Did the stroll today from county line to hgh52 around 4pm. There were 2 walkers along the route north of New York ave. I spotted Michelle from Holiday between 52 and Little Road. I had a dream that of a BBBJCIM for. 2. She told me the highway construction on 19 in Holiday has forced her to move her business to Hudson. She still has in call off Moog Road. I have new digits that I will share with senior members on request. PM me please. She quoted full service for. 4 amd an hourly rate of. 6 if you so desire. Good attitude, friendly, and good service. No leo presence noted today. Stay safe out there.

Jwad1

Troller Man
01-18-12, 12:01
I was able to take a cruise from north 19 / SR54 & spotted about 5 sws. I would grade them to be about a 5-6 on the scale of 10. I scooped up 29 why. O blond Violet at the Sams Club on 19.

Anyone here dated her? She was ok, her oral skills was good, she kinda mixed in too much HJ till I told her I wanted a BJ. Her requested donation was. 30 but settled for. 27.

She caught when I erupted, did this twirling motion with her tongue which felt really good. No track marks on her arms, was able to carry a decent conversation.

Nothing special about the pickup except it did the job.

Rook.Have been with Violet before, she was the same with me, kept complaining about being a single mother, and not out here all that often, the a few sundays later I met here again went for cfs for $40, she wanted $60, settled for $40, kitty was tight, service acceptable, sort of like a dead fish for first ten minutes then got into it, finished cowgirl, and then a BBBJCIM, tipped the $20 she wanted, will not repeat.

RookieMonger
01-18-12, 19:03
Have been with Violet before, she was the same with me, kept complaining about being a single mother, and not out here all that often, the a few sundays later I met here again went for cfs for $40, she wanted $60, settled for $40, kitty was tight, service acceptable, sort of like a dead fish for first ten minutes then got into it, finished cowgirl, and then a BBBJCIM, tipped the $20 she wanted, will not repeat.Same here. Nothing special to make me want to date her again. She didn't tell me all her drama though, which is a plus!

Rook.

Doubej
01-19-12, 02:26
This was about two weeks ago. Sorry for the late reportage but I have been out of town for a minute or two. I had the privilege of meeting Stephanie and she was very nice. 5'3 with 36 C's according to her. It was a total chance happening as she was walking out of the mini-mart right after the curve on US19 in Hudson and I happened to be walking in. I always smile at pretty girls but she gave me "the look" that meant she was up to more than just flirting. I'm a Tampa man but I have to say, you guys in Pasco have a veritable smorgasbord of choices and I will make a point of visiting whenever I can.

-Dbj

Fuglysob
01-19-12, 18:44
So I read something about Fort Dade and East Ave in Brookesville some time ago, and have had chance to pass through a couple of times now in the past month. Both times saw the same two ladies out and about. Average build brunette that looks a bit older, but not so terrible, and larger bodied brunette with glasses that looked a bit angry. Anyone else had any dealings in this area? I didn't attempt to scoop today because both seemed to be occupied. The smaller was talking to a chap on foot, and the other looked like she was debating hopping into a pickup.

Fugly

Troller Man
01-20-12, 06:57
While trolling thru New Port Richey yesterday, caught up with Cat, a blonde WSW. 6=7 on WSW scale, went to kmart for a quickie, followed by a white kia suv, the guy followed me into the parking lot, went behindthe store and started to come back, we moved asap, but he followed me out of the parking lot and I lost him on us 19, too scared for much, went to her room and finished business, while leaving I saw a few old favorites outside and talked with them seems like several of the local merchants have formed their own neighborhood watch and are calling npr police with tag numbers, stay safe.

Trey Longo
01-27-12, 16:06
So I read something about Fort Dade and East Ave in Brookesville some time ago, and have had chance to pass through a couple of times now in the past month. Both times saw the same two ladies out and about. Average build brunette that looks a bit older, but not so terrible, and larger bodied brunette with glasses that looked a bit angry. Anyone else had any dealings in this area? I didn't attempt to scoop today because both seemed to be occupied. The smaller was talking to a chap on foot, and the other looked like she was debating hopping into a pickup.

FuglyI have restricted my mongering in that neighborhood as I am known there. I am also known to like the ladies. Ah, that double-edge again. I was asked if I wanted one, so they are not too distant. The nearby trailer park is likely.

There's been a reasonably attractive brunette across the streeet from the store about 3 pm recently. A couple chubbies of no use. Should be good in the night.

If you wish to live, do not go into "The Village", as it is known.

Fuglysob
02-02-12, 11:13
I have restricted my mongering in that neighborhood as I am known there. I am also known to like the ladies. Ah, that double-edge again. I was asked if I wanted one, so they are not too distant. The nearby trailer park is likely.

There's been a reasonably attractive brunette across the streeet from the store about 3 pm recently. A couple chubbies of no use. Should be good in the night.

If you wish to live, do not go into "The Village", as it is known.Yeah, one of the ladies I saw was heavy set, and looked like she was pissed off.

Never heard of The Village, then again I don't roam too much off the beaten path when in Bville. I only tried this route because someone mentioned it.

Fugly

Jwad1
02-10-12, 02:13
I did the highway 19 stroll around two pm today from county line to Trouble creek. Mixed results. I had a dream about two WSW in New Port Richey north of marine blvd. One was a light red long haired slender young lady. She had a pretty face and was nicely dressed for this occupation. She was an 8-10 on the SW scale. After a couple of passes she came up to my vehicle to talk to me through the driver's window (clue there might be a problem). I asked her if she needed a ride and she very business like told me she needed to make her rent and needed $1. 0. I told her that was out of my price range for the street. She turned and kept on walking. While dreaming in retrospect, I should have gotten her digits and more information. Under different circumstances it might have been worth the fare. The other young lady dirty blonde hair, old jeans and backpack looked more street worn and more fitting for this hobby. Ijust passed her by.

I had one other dream north of main. It was one of ladies in the big bust here in New Port Richey in the past 3 or4 months. Passed her also. No activity noted between highway 52 and Denton Blvd. Leo activity was light today. If anyone knows about the red head in my first dream please let me know. Pm's okay. Stay safe out there.

Jwad1

Lazerface
02-14-12, 16:17
Dreamed I was driving south on 19. Saw a pretty, dark haired WSW near Gulf. 7+ easily. (looked alot like the porn star charlie chase). I decided to stop at the starbucks. Then I changed my mind. But before I could leave she waved hello. She hopped in and we went to marine pkway where the boats are. Normally I don't go for places like this but she convinced me sweetly. Very accommodating, really nice and enthusiastic. She offered BBBJ for 3. I say 2 she agrees.

Mentally. Even though its a dream I was prepared to be nervous (because of the location) , thus rubbery, and get rushed to finish. Boy was I wrong. She wasted no time finding the perfect rhythm.

After a few minutes of that along with some breast play I was done. Clean finish. Dropped her off at 19&mile stretch. I will be keeping a keen eye out for her.

Can't remember a name.

Member #4227
02-18-12, 00:04
Afternoon Mongers, I will be up in Pasco in the next 30 days or so, any intel on where I can find a sweet muffin named "Lacy"

She's the one who appeared on TampaBuKK. You know! Sister who also works is named Brandy. Love tips on where I might these two gems.

Peace

Cutter 436
02-19-12, 02:30
Picked up a pretty good looking WSW named Veronica walking on 19 south of main. She quoted 1. 0 for FS and. 5 for BJ. Non negotiable. I told her too rich for my blood and she left in a huff. Oh well.

Troller Man
02-22-12, 01:24
Trolled yesterday on the way to KFC for dinner as had been home sick for days, only saw the tiny Michelle, no others, not even Ruthie, nor Ashley, or Lakeisha, What happened? A big sting, or has the cold weather driven them indoors? Trolled from Ny Ave to Embassy, only saw one, slim pickings huh?

Gummie Bear
02-22-12, 14:35
Yeah, I took a long stroll yesterday too and didn't see any SW. I didn't see any arrests on them but I bet the heat is out there, enough to keep them in. Careful of any new faces out there, perfect time to put a decoy out. Happy Hunting.

Trolled yesterday on the way to KFC for dinner as had been home sick for days, only saw the tiny Michelle, no others, not even Ruthie, nor Ashley, or Lakeisha, What happened? A big sting, or has the cold weather driven them indoors? Trolled from Ny Ave to Embassy, only saw one, slim pickings huh?

Jwad1
02-23-12, 14:54
I did the 19 stroll today from County Line to Gulf Harbors in New Port Richey. I had some luck in the Gulf Harbors area. I had a dream about Summer. She is about 5'4, had dirty blonde hair. She is about a 6 to 8 on the SW scale. She had a flat personality. She was all businesslike. She wanted. 30 but negotiated for. 20. for bbjcim. In my dream she was very attentive and did a great job. Has no digits. I saw Sharon around Mickey'D's on Port Richey. I did not stop bet she is well worth the time. I spotted another around New York Ave but too fugley to stop for. There was a small leo presence today but nothing out of the ordinary. Stay safe out there.

Jwad1

OtownCruiser
02-26-12, 02:46
Her name is Tiffany and she used to room with another girl I was seeing in Whorlando (Nikki) , but Orange County picked her up for a non-related warrant over a month ago and she got shipped off to Citrus County to serve some time.

Here's a link to her old BP listing:

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-in-town-n-ready-to-play-incalls-21/5419554

She was recently released (according to Citrus County website) , but I guess she hasn't been able to turn her phone on again because I can't get through.

I was thinking about making a trip out there to see if she's wandering, but it's like 85 miles away and I've never been out there before.

Anyone seen her?

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Grabber
02-27-12, 22:26
Only spotted Michell down around SR54 on my trip home from work tonight from Tarpon Avenue to SR52. Thought with the warmer weather there would be a few more out. Did spot one really ugly one just South of 52 on 19. It has been real slim pickings lately.

Troller Man
02-29-12, 06:50
Had the occassion to troll from 54 to ny ave, slim pickings out there, went up to county line, trolled back, only to find my atf Ashley, after a quick scoop, we went to her spot, and went for BBBJCIM, settled for $25, played with her ample breasts while she quickly relieved the tensions of the day, took her back to 19 and went home happy, or was it just a dream?

Cutter 436
02-29-12, 19:00
Took a ride up 19 from cross bayou to ny ave, about lunch time wed. Saw 7 girls out incl Sharon and Leann. One south of main, two just north of the bridge and four between 52 and ny ave

Deebo1981
03-03-12, 23:16
Had the occassion to troll from 54 to ny ave, slim pickings out there, went up to county line, trolled back, only to find my atf Ashley, after a quick scoop, we went to her spot, and went for BBBJCIM, settled for $25, played with her ample breasts while she quickly relieved the tensions of the day, took her back to 19 and went home happy, or was it just a dream?I rarely partake in the hobby, as I'm rather choosy. I've seen Ashley, or an Ashley from arrest reports I've seen in the hudson areas, and have been very tempted to snag her up. Something about that backside. Is full service on the table and how much? Also how is her attitude? One thing that really scares me and keeps me from picking up more ladies is the possibility of so many nightmare situations. Any nasty bugs to be concerned with?

Thanks in advance.

Deebo out

Troller Man
03-07-12, 05:47
I rarely partake in the hobby, as I'm rather choosy. I've seen Ashley, or an Ashley from arrest reports I've seen in the hudson areas, and have been very tempted to snag her up. Something about that backside. Is full service on the table and how much? Also how is her attitude? One thing that really scares me and keeps me from picking up more ladies is the possibility of so many nightmare situations. Any nasty bugs to be concerned with?

Thanks in advance.

Deebo outAll is good with her.

Gummie Bear
03-11-12, 18:20
Had a dream of not much activity last night. Did dream up a 29 yr old WSW named Melissa in Hudson. She was cute, chubby and an overall out to please personality. Agreed to. 40 FS. Found a spot and great BBBJ, she knows how to work her tongue ring. Went to FS and she could work it. I like women smaller than her but would repeat in a pinch.

Derden
03-12-12, 18:53
Not a big poster but trying to get more active as I venture out more. Was in the NPR area on 19 and saw a skinny WSW wearing a hot red top. I got out scopped twice on her last night. I then saw a tall thin blonde with a skin tight black outfit on but was unsure if she was LE. There was one other WSW that looked to be cracked out. I am going to try and be back in the area looking for red. If anyone has any info please let us know.

Jwad1
03-16-12, 03:56
I did the 19 stroll today around noon. I went from county like Road to the Home depot in Holiday and back. I did not see anyone until the trip back. I saw Sharon and a 20ish dark haired medium build WSW in the hudson area south of New York Ave. I was scopped twice in fifteen minuets. Looks like a lot of mongers are out and about.

I went home empty handed so to speak. I will try again next week. No Leo presence noted today. Stay safe out there! Jwad1

Brushout
03-19-12, 21:28
Went out today from 5:30p to 7p. From Alt 19 to New york Ave. Only saw two. One was that tall thick girl with the very short hair. Yuk.

The other was a thin blonde by the 52 walmart, I turned on her only to see three fellow mongers pull in to get her. She left with the second one.

Back home to a cold shower (after you porn of course).

The demand is definitely greater that the supply, not good for us.

Troller Man
03-23-12, 05:58
Trolled us 19 from sr 54 to Hudson ave, and saw quite a few WSW, was running late getting home, but was pleased with all I saw, time was between 6& 630 pm, saw a blonde with a huge rack near the pawn shop that employs the rocker sign holder, will look for again today, with chazco going on leo should be otherwise busy, as was last year.

Troller Man
03-26-12, 05:14
Had to run out to Home Depot yesterday, and was lucky enough to run into the tiny michelle, scooped her fpr f / s for $40, after coming to terms, finding a safe parking place, she ditched her clothes and climbed into the back seat, after a nice, slow BBBJ, she climed on top and I entered that super tight kitty, after I was all the way in she began rocking and I was in seventh heaven, had to move to doggy, so I could expell the fluid that had built over many days, she finished with a BBBJCIM, and I tipped her a nice tip, now can't wait to see her again at her place, in New Port Richey.

Jwad1
03-28-12, 01:00
Trolled Hgw 19 from county line road to Trouble Creek Road. And back on Monday around 11 am. I saw a WSW in new port richey 4 on a 10 scale. I passed and continued north to Hudson. I had a dream about new girl Lexi blonde cheerleader type early 20's. She was south of New York Ave. She is an 8 on a ten scale. I Dreamed we negotiated a BBBJCIM for. 25. She aims to please. No digits were available. She is new at this so be nice to her. She said she is expanding her menu to full service. I saw another brunette and blonde WSW between hgy52 and Denton Avenue. I Went home with a smile on my face today.

Jwad1

Troller Man
03-29-12, 06:20
Trolled us 19 north of Hudson Ave, met Ginger, not really who I wanted but did the ded for $25 and I went home happy.

DublAgent007
04-06-12, 17:26
Man I dunno how you guys do this, way to hit and miss for me. I've looked from 3pm-3am (diff times / diff days) from County Line to Trouble Creek.

Went 3-5 today and saw MAYBE one, but traffic was way to crazy to bother, plus there were leo's nearby. I figured they would all be out considering.

Its payday. I don't get it.

Wish I could afford escort rates, probably could have with all the gas I have wasted.

Jwad1
04-08-12, 01:19
I did the Hwy 19 stroll today from county line Road to Hwy 52 around 230 pm. No luck on the first pass. On the return I had a dream about the lovely, well respected on this forum, Ashley. Idreamed of a BBBJCIM for. 25. The best part was she has a place. Great attitude and she aims to please. I did get digits. No leo presence today. Idid see 2 others in the same area but passed. I went home with that smile on my face.

Mongers, good luck out there and stay safe.

Jwad1

DublAgent007
04-09-12, 20:00
Hah, wouldn't it figure. Went to PR today around 6pm with family and must have counted 6-7 girls walking. To new to know.

Them by name, one was a girl in a pink top, seen her a few times out in the same outfit. Overall they all looked decent, didn't.

See Leo but wasnt looking to hard either.

Troller Man
04-12-12, 03:46
Worked late, so did a fast troll on Us 19 north of Sr 52, saw a few out, was looking fo rthe blonde with the big rack I had seen days beore, not to be found, ended up with Mimi, sort of chunky WSW, with super oral skills, did the leo check then off to a negotiated $25 for BBBJCIM, wanted $50-$100 for full service, short on funds and time settled for the oral treatment, nervous and very hard to come she worked it like a champ and finally got the job done, claimed to be homeless, living in a tent, tipped her the change from my ashtray, got her digits and left happy definitely to repeat. Leo prescence light, so stay safe!

Deebo1981
04-16-12, 11:28
Twice in the past week have other mongers crept on my scoop. I like to do my recon and allow for a nondescript scoop. Well I found a WSW in Hudson and positioned myself for an out of sight snag. Well wouldn't you know it but here come another monger into the empty parking lot I am patiently waiting with my hook and bait. This guy just comes along and parks five spots closer to the main road waiting to outscoop me. Come on man, I know its been rather slim picking lately but that type of stuff is just reckless. He pulled up to enter 19 and waited for at least 30 seconds for the WSW to get to him. He either passed or she realized that the scoop was begging the attention of our Uncle and walked by. I made one attempt to get her to come down a side street after that but I think she made me for her Uncle after the weird pickup attempt I mentioned before. Now I really could care less what stupid mongers do in sloppy scoop attempts, but when it endangers me of being caught, well it gets me mad. The reckless fellow was spotted near kmart pulled over. I have no idea if it was another foolish attempt to scoop while using his little brain, but I would gather it was as earlier I saw the two heavier, strung out looking WSWs that frequent the kmart-to fish mart strip practically waving down cars on 19. Anyway I digress. Yesterday there were two WSW that I have not seen near the bowling alley to 7-11 drag. One was the prementioned smart walker. The other was scooped before I could get turned around and was not seen after that. Both were brunette, well built, appeared clean (if that is even possible) , and looked early 20s. Little to no LEO spotted in my journeys. No scoops on either as I didn't have time to continue to look for them.

Brushout
04-16-12, 23:01
I am with you on that Deebo1981. I too like to make a couple of passes and observe my surroundings. I sometime wonder how these mongers don't get popped every other day with the reckless shit I see them do. I have even seen the stop in the middle of traffic.

If I ever did that I would be sitting in the pokey.

DublAgent007
04-17-12, 02:48
That happened to me to, I saw someone close, heading in the direction of the bowling alley. So I pulled in there, waiting for her to walk up. But it never happened, no houses right there that I know of, there is after. All I can think is someone stopped ON 19 to grab her. After trying different days and times I tend to see the most activity mon / tues. I went out last night around 8-8:30 and there was a leo with his lights flashing between citgo and the motel talking to a girl, she looked to be wearing only a bikini to be honest. Saw 4-5 others, but saw lots of leos to so I didn't try anything.

Troller Man
04-21-12, 00:26
Got off work early so trolled from sr 54 to Hudson Ave, saw a few fugly ones in npr, got outscooped on a blonde with a nice rack, so went to Hudson, saw a few familiar aces and choose a new to me ish, named angie, cute blonde, superb oral skills, super tight pussy, went for cfs for $50, tipped her $10 for two cummings, went home extremely happy.

Light leo present, stay safe, monger safe

DublAgent007
04-23-12, 18:06
So today was in Hudson at the Walmart and saw this short haired brunette walking from Kmart. So I pulled in WM and waited for her to get closer, on my way out to attempt to grab her she is on 19 waving at people doing the blow job sign. Traffic was heavy so a line was forming at the exit and she was making a big spectacle about how she was sucking cock, she went from car to car, hey want some then do the BJ sign again. I just said no and got the fuck outa there. Got to be a little more low key then that man. Crazy *****.

RookieMonger
04-23-12, 23:02
So today was in Hudson at the Walmart and saw this short haired brunette walking from Kmart. So I pulled in WM and waited for her to get closer, on

My way out to attempt to grab her she is on 19 waving at people doing the blow job sign. Traffic was heavy so a line was forming at the exit and she.

Was making a big spectacle about how she was sucking cock, she went from car to car, hey want some then do the BJ sign again. I just said no and got the.

Fuck outa there. Got to be a little more low key then that man. Crazy.Are you sure she wasn't asking people for "a lolipop"? You know how some people ask for smokes? LMAO-too funny.

Thanks for sharing.

Deebo1981
05-13-12, 19:30
No reports guys? I've been unable to try and scoop lately except for one night which I could only find an older worn out WSW up near the Walmart. And the familiar young girl that is always looking like she is in need of a shower. I did see a tall brunette up north of Sea Pines that looked very good. I swung around but got outscooped. Any intel? I have seen her a handful of times always north of the main area in Hudson. From afar she looks like she may be in the 7 scale.

DublAgent007
05-14-12, 00:10
No luck here either, have made it out 11-1pm and seen a few but generally get outscooped with traffic at those times. First couple weeks of the month seem to be the worst, maybe getting gov checks so no need to be out hustling? It's getting really hot out as well, may discourage some, dunno why they don't come out at night. Things will likely pick up this week hopefully. I am starting to recognize regulars just havnt been in a position to pick one up.

Troller Man
05-14-12, 04:17
No luck here either, have made it out 11-1pm and seen a few but generally get outscooped with traffic at those times. First couple weeks of the month seem to be the worst, maybe getting gov checks so no need to be out hustling? It's getting really hot out as well, may discourage some, dunno why they don't come out at night. Things will likely pick up this week hopefully. I am starting to recognize regulars just havnt been in a position to pick one up.There's plenty of action, just not in your time frame, try 330pm to 7pm, quite a few out, north of hudson ave, many regulars, and a few new fish, some early mornings like 8am to 9am.

Coozie
05-15-12, 03:22
I made a strip club run along US-19 this evening. Along the way, I noticed a lot of girls walking. There were the assorted street level walkers, looked drugged out, overly thin bodies. I also noticed a number of girls who looked normal and were dressed in normal clothes who were walking. I saw three different sets of two girls walking, trying to get picked up together. I didn't stop to pick any of them up be / see I gave up on the street scene a long time ago but these girls did not look like typical street walkers.

C

Martini Joe
05-16-12, 12:50
had a dream that I did a stroll up US 19 today saw a couple of SW, one a BSW and then 2 SW walking together. There was a under cover leo, dam good thing I saw the lights on the front dash before I made a move! It was a dodge ram with decals on the front windshield. Be careful out there.

MJ

Troller Man
05-18-12, 05:14
Haven't posted in a short time, but the ladies are out there a virtual smorgasboard. Also a new WSW decoy, seems to always be in the area of the Hudson post office, blond, chubby, killer rack, sunburnt face, always a leo vehicle within eyesight too. Saw Ashletv last week, went to her place for cfs, negotiated a deal and went to her place for serious relief.

Saw quite a few out over the weekend, but was with the wife, soi could not partake, saw Ruthi last night, started with BBBJCIM, but she could not get me to fire so went for cfs, man, that's a real tight one guys, took quite a while for her to be able to take me in, but accomplished the deed and went home happy,

Been searching for Angie, but no luck. Anyone have her digits?

DublAgent007
05-21-12, 21:15
So I finally had a couple run-ins with a few girls.

First one, didn't catch her name, she is an older redhead, usually in a black top and jeans. She doesn't look half bad when you wiz by her going 50 but trust me, keep on looking. Did BBBJ for. 3, she rarely came up for air, but her teeth were so jacked up they literally cut me.

Tonight though I went for Melissa, a very skinny brunette. Generally see her in a tan top and short jean shorts. Very sexy, gave a great BBBJ for. 4, may be able to talk her down, but I always cave and they can tell I'm that type that will. I bet FS would be great with her. Would recommend to anyone that sees her out.

Shoulda got a refund from the first one though.