PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Jwad1
08-27-14, 02:56
I did the 19 stroll on Tuesday afternoon from Spring Hill down to Home Depot in Holiday. There was an auto accident at the Home Depot and 19 in Holiday. The traffic was backed up with lots of po po action. At the innersection was a lovely young blonde spinner type, she standing on the corner with her headphones on at least a 9-10 on the scale. I made the turn into the depot. I drive towards the innersection from inside the parking lot. Another middle aged monger in a white sedan was already there, out of his car and signaling for her to come to him. She was standing around 10 foot from a State Trooper. I watched as this event unfolded. She never came over and he returned to his vehicle and left. I tried to find her but the traffic was deverted south and by the time I was able to get back through the innersection she was no nowhere in sight. Anyone know who she might be?

Going back north on 19 I spotted another hot looking spinner blonde across from starbucks following 5 feet behind her drug boy. I usually pass them by when there DB's are around. Continuing north, I spotted a medium built red head north of hwy 52. I have seen her the past few days with a red knapsack on her back. Does anyone know her?

It has been quiet in the Hudson area lately. Lots of po po hiding behind places like the 7-11.

Be carefull out there. Jwad1.

BillyBob987
08-27-14, 12:39
Sorry the new digits have been shut down too. Man that girl is having a hard time making ends meet. Good luck if you see her tell her I said Hey.My buddy received a text from Chicago, she is using her roommates phone temporarily and she is looking for some solid guys to visit her. No need to be a senior just a trusted contributing member. My buddy refuses to give digits to lurkers.

MackLoad69
08-27-14, 17:14
Yesterday I finally had a dream with Chicago. She is the greatest. Made me feel like I hit a home run with the bases loaded. She is now definatley one of my all time favs. Hot as can be and can really control a ball. Wow. I'm already planning a repeat as soon as I get my energy back up. Treat her good and she'll treat you better. I guarantee it. If theres anything near that good pm me with the didgets. But she's goin to be hard to beat.

Zeers
08-28-14, 10:39
Yesterday I finally had a dream with Chicago. She is the greatest. Made me feel like I hit a home run with the bases loaded. She is now definatley one of my all time favs. Hot as can be and can really control a ball. Wow. I'm already planning a repeat as soon as I get my energy back up. Treat her good and she'll treat you better. I guarantee it. If theres anything near that good pm me with the didgets. But she's goin to be hard to beat.Do you have a number for Chicago?

Zeers
08-28-14, 10:45
I made the drive from Hudson to holiday yesterday afternoon saw nothing to many cops & construction. I did however talk to the sign girl at the Todd she seems down with a little extra cash in her pocket. When I seal the deal I'll let you know.

Phuzzy
08-28-14, 11:23
Saw Sahley yesterday down by Walgreens in npr, she is looking a little rougher that when I saw her two weeks ago.

Stopped for a BBBJ and was unrushed. She finally has a new phone number, have digits.

Brushout
08-29-14, 12:51
Ashley is out and about again. Cute 25 yr old, 5'07" brown hair, hazel eyes, 135 lbs, wears glasses. She has put on some weight since I last saw her. I talked to her for awhile and she said she had cleaned up her act while visiting her uncle Nocco. She was walking around the Starbucks. She looks really good with the few extra pounds.

I have digits, but have not confirmed they work.340442

Here is what she looks like.

Phuzzy
09-01-14, 17:15
I saw a girl I never seen before today by cumbys, she was about 5 ft ans slim, long dirty blonde hair, while cotton shirt that below the shoulders, but by the time I was able to pull a you turn someone had scooped her up (damn construction!!) .

Has anyone else seen a new gal fitting this description and any reviews?

Phuzzy
09-01-14, 17:33
My buddy told me he had a good time with this Angelique on Saturday around 4:30 on 19. She had on a pinkish color top with blue jean shorts. Was thin and was a nice little spinner. He said the BBBJ was good and DT was great as well. He said FS was good too. They went for over 30 minutes and damage was whatever he wanted it to be. He said he splashed twice during the BBBJ and once doggy. She gratefully accepted. 4. Was not bad looking either. He didn't take pictures, but said he would start.Angelique is always a fun gal to be with, I've always had a good time with her, unrushed, reasonable and personable. She is one of my favorites. There are some prettier girls walking, but none other that will make you feel like your the only one that matters.

WannaHaveFun
09-01-14, 20:49
Angelique is always a fun gal to be with, I've always had a good time with her, unrushed, reasonable and personable. She is one of my favorites. There are some prettier girls walking, but none other that will make you feel like your the only one that matters.I must not being paying attention because I neer see any girls walking on 18 UUUGGGG This one seems pretty hot and fun to be with. Do you have a way to contact her? Thanks.

Mf WhoreMonger
09-02-14, 15:13
Looks like a walker was hit on 19 the other night anyone know her they are looking for help IDing the girl.

http://www.wfla.com/story/26417063/pedestrian-hit-on-us-19-in-pasco-county

She is identified as a white or possibly Hispanic woman in her 30's or 40's with dark hair. She has flower tattoos running the length of her back.

Phuzzy
09-03-14, 00:03
Sorry fellow mongers, I seemed to upload up side down pics of angelique, got it right this time.

WannaHaveFun
09-03-14, 17:55
Sorry fellow mongers, I seemed to upload up side down pics of angelique, got it right this time.WOOOAAA NELLY Sing me up for that ride LOL.

JayChris
09-03-14, 20:17
Sorry fellow mongers, I seemed to upload up side down pics of angelique, got it right this time.Yep, that's her. Buddy said it was good.

RookieMonger
09-03-14, 20:28
This had to have been one of the must frustrating monger runs I have had in quite a while. The construction in NPR / PR is such a cockblocker. I must have missed at least 4 pickups because I would see a prospect on the other side of the US19, but by the time I go up 5-6 blocks just to make a you-turn, it was too late.

No action was seen in Holiday down the Tarpon Springs and same up in Hudson. I finally scooped up this pudgy little nugget Crystal in NPR by the new Waffle House. She's 23 years old, not a mark on her body that I could see from the candy habit. I tend to believe her when she says she doesn't come out often. Got a nice pipe cleaning and FS for the standard rate.

Unfortunately, no digits. Dropped her back off on US19/ Main.

RookieMonger
09-04-14, 11:56
This had to have been one of the must frustrating monger runs I have had in quite a while. The construction in NPR / PR is such a cockblocker. I must have missed at least 4 pickups because I would see a prospect on the other side of the US19, but by the time I go up 5-6 blocks just to make a you-turn, it was too late.

No action was seen in Holiday down the Tarpon Springs and same up in Hudson. I finally scooped up this pudgy little nugget Crystal in NPR by the new Waffle House. She's 23 years old, not a mark on her body that I could see from the candy habit. I tend to believe her when she says she doesn't come out often. Got a nice pipe cleaning and FS for the standard rate.

Unfortunately, no digits. Dropped her back off on US19/ Main.Forgot to include pics.

WannaHaveFun
09-04-14, 17:04
Forgot to include pics.Wow cute little boobies LOL.

RookieMonger
09-04-14, 21:26
Wow cute little boobies LOL.She had a kid I think she said 3 months ago so her nipples are still sensitive. No tittie milk though.

JayChris
09-07-14, 20:40
My buddy told me he was at 54 and 19 on Thursday around 4 and saw a BSW hanging out near Wawa. He said she was not the most attractive and was kind of tall, but he brushed it off. He said they went for a ride and the did the LEO and she was quick to expose her breast. But he noticed that she didn't do anything else. He got a little concerned and decided to let her out of the car. As she walked away, he realized that SHE was a HE. Don't be fooled fellas.

RookieMonger
09-08-14, 10:51
My buddy told me he was at 54 and 19 on Thursday around 4 and saw a BSW hanging out near Wawa. He said she was not the most attractive and was kind of tall, but he brushed it off. He said they went for a ride and the did the LEO and she was quick to expose her breast. But he noticed that she didn't do anything else. He got a little concerned and decided to let her out of the car. As she walked away, he realized that SHE was a HE. Don't be fooled fellas.Those TS were only seen around the Tampa stroll, don't tell me they're spreading to NPR!! I'm going to try and get some pics of the HESHE if I ever see it.

RedBird 6969
09-08-14, 15:59
Those TS were only seen around the Tampa stroll, don't tell me they're spreading to NPR!! I'm going to try and get some pics of the HESHE if I ever see it.Come on, tell me you have never seen the dude on his bike with cooch cutter shorts, a wig and makeup on riding down 19? How about the 300 lb blonde guy who has been in the area for years, altough I have not seen him for a few years. That crazy dude stabbed my car with a pocket knife one day because I went to the trailer park on Alt 19 to pick up a regular and he was pissed that I passed him on Alt 19. For a brief moment my hand was on my 9 mm when he pulled the knife, but I figured it was better to have the car repaired than face a stand your ground case for a 3" pocket knife.

Tmpdvl
09-08-14, 20:20
Hey everybody. Had a dream on us19 near the bridge again. I tell you, I am 8 for 8 now in the last few months driving through here daytimes. Pick up in the rain today. Perfect. Love pickups in rain, once they are in the car you can almost do it right there, but I didn't. In my dream, she was literally soaked and wet from the rain. I think her name was memphis or she said she was going there, don't remember she wasnt talking much as she was on my little guy in a hurry. She was a brunette spinner in boots and dress. Young, like 21 maybe, but was over 18. Looks were 8/10, BJ was 4/10, had to start joing while she sucked. But she bbjcimws which gave her extra credit points. She said she likes todo that, which gave her super extra credit points. Took every drop and I felt about 4 pumps down the hatch. I would say overall was 8/10 and she knew a great alley to do this realy quick, felt like I was driving thru at a mcdonalds. Be safe out there and I highly recommend this corridor during day times mid week (avoid fridays as LEO does a lot of traffic violation pullovers). Tmpdvl out.

RookieMonger
09-08-14, 21:20
Come on, tell me you have never seen the dude on his bike with cooch cutter shorts, a wig and makeup on riding down 19? How about the 300 lb blonde guy who has been in the area for years, altough I have not seen him for a few years. That crazy dude stabbed my car with a pocket knife one day because I went to the trailer park on Alt 19 to pick up a regular and he was pissed that I passed him on Alt 19. For a brief moment my hand was on my 9 mm when he pulled the knife, but I figured it was better to have the car repaired than face a stand your ground case for a 3" pocket knife.Nope, all the times I've been in Holiday all the way north to Hudson, I haven't notice any TS but I'll be sure to be on the lookout for the 2 you mentioned. Thanks! LOL.

RedBird 6969
09-08-14, 22:17
Nope, all the times I've been in Holiday all the way north to Hudson, I haven't notice any TS but I'll be sure to be on the lookout for the 2 you mentioned. Thanks! LOL.Search for post 336 in this forum, I snapped a pic of the dude on the bike.

RookieMonger
09-08-14, 22:30
Search for post 336 in this forum, I snapped a pic of the dude on the bike.How I missed it! That's a classic! I'll be sure to snap a pic if I see HESHE!

RookieMonger
09-09-14, 15:18
Did the Holiday-Hudson stroll this am and came up empty. I hope the people involved in that accident on 19 in front of the Waffle House is ok. It happened right after the rain started. Traffic on 19 heading north in NPR was halted so I noticed the infamous Brook walking north from the Palms ROACH-Motel on the south side of 19.

Right in the median was a POPO with his lights on, I guess he was a backup since there was 2 ambulances and 2 other POPO cars attending to the accident scene. Well, as Brook was walking north, a black sedan pulls in on the side street where the Palms is, right in front of the POPO and she gets in.

They both win the MORON of the day award. She was looking plumper than usual, white sweatpants and a grey hoodie. There were a few gals out today but none to my liking. Shyla's phone went to VM.

Xiao Xing
09-09-14, 21:41
So that black sedan picked up brook?

I think it is very possible that brook will be back as SW.

Xx.

Did the Holiday-Hudson stroll this am and came up empty. I hope the people involved in that accident on 19 in front of the Waffle House is ok. It happened right after the rain started. Traffic on 19 heading north in NPR was halted so I noticed the infamous Brook walking north from the Palms ROACH-Motel on the south side of 19.

Right in the median was a POPO with his lights on, I guess he was a backup since there was 2 ambulances and 2 other POPO cars attending to the accident scene. Well, as Brook was walking north, a black sedan pulls in on the side street where the Palms is, right in front of the POPO and she gets in.

They both win the MORON of the day award. She was looking plumper than usual, white sweatpants and a grey hoodie. There were a few gals out today but none to my liking. Shyla's phone went to VM.

Peter Rammer
09-10-14, 02:23

They both win the MORON of the day award. She was looking plumper than usual, white sweatpants and a grey hoodie. There were a few gals out today but none to my liking. Shyla's phone went to VM.I love it when morons weave their magic and get po po focused on their actions, because it distracts the piglet's attention from me!! Nice to see that sweet little python tamer Brook is back where she truly belongs. I think when they named the Royal Palms they actually meant to say Royal Palmetto Bugs because that shithole is infested with them!!

MongerMan90
09-10-14, 12:35
So this afternoon I'm driving to work and happened to see a rather skinny WSW. She looked almost too skinny but when I made a second pass she smiled at me and she looks very cute. At this point I decided to do a little bit of recon. After I see her speaking to several gentlemen she comes over to my ride. She asked if I can give her a ride and I olbige. When I ask for her name she responds Jade. I didn't even recognize her she has lost so much weight. She confirmed that she no longer has a phone however I know where she staying and what room. I would highly suggest not using her room but I'll be happy to give out that information for mongers brave enough for this endeavor. Stay safe Fellas.

RookieMonger
09-10-14, 12:45
I love it when morons weave their magic and get po po focused on their actions, because it distracts the piglet's attention from me!! Nice to see that sweet little python tamer Brook is back where she truly belongs. I think when they named the Royal Palms they actually meant to say Royal Palmetto Bugs because that shithole is infested with them!!I went there once few years back when NPR was a new stomping grounds for me and that was my only visit. Not just a POS rat hole but you have the scumbag bf / db that hang out there, POPO is well aware of the place and it's like you said, infested with who the hell knows what!! Brook must be desperate if she's staying there or she could have visiting her friendly candyman there as well.

RookieMonger
09-10-14, 12:47
So that black sedan picked up brook?

I think it is very possible that brook will be back as SW.

Xx.Brooke is back, se was looking quite plump. It's a lot of YMMV with her. I have had great sessions and another time, she just stopped per pipe cleaning right in the middle and said time was up! I was like WTF!! I'm on the fence with her.

Cb431
09-10-14, 21:49
So this afternoon I'm driving to work and happened to see a rather skinny WSW. She looked almost too skinny but when I made a second pass she smiled at me and she looks very cute. At this point I decided to do a little bit of recon. After I see her speaking to several gentlemen she comes over to my ride. She asked if I can give her a ride and I olbige. When I ask for her name she responds Jade. I didn't even recognize her she has lost so much weight. She confirmed that she no longer has a phone however I know where she staying and what room. I would highly suggest not using her room but I'll be happy to give out that information for mongers brave enough for this endeavor. Stay safe Fellas.British Jade? Interesting. Was wondering what happened to her. Thought she went straight.

Brushout
09-11-14, 12:55
Finally was in a position to hook up with one of the Tarpon girls. Heading home from work at 1050 pm at alt 19 and Tarpon Ave. I spot a WSW about a 7 on the fuck'o meter. She was blonde blue eyes. I like I have said in the past Tarpon is very hit or miss, mostly miss. However, when I do see them it is late at night. Anyways, I circle around and pick her up. Claimed her name was Tammy. FS $60. Not bad at all. The I continued north just to see what else was out there. Ghost town until on the way back I spot a clean young red head by duncan doughnuts. Pulled up to confirm my suspicions. Bingo. But no more time. Got to go.

Ziggy62
09-11-14, 14:42
Yesterday I finally had a dream with Chicago. She is the greatest. Made me feel like I hit a home run with the bases loaded. She is now definatley one of my all time favs. Hot as can be and can really control a ball. Wow. I'm already planning a repeat as soon as I get my energy back up. Treat her good and she'll treat you better. I guarantee it. If theres anything near that good pm me with the didgets. But she's goin to be hard to beat.If you have her current digits, please pm me, and thanks.

Brushout
09-16-14, 22:49
TORI.

I was out on 19 bird dogging for some new talent. And what do you know I found a first time that needs rent money. She is a cute, tall, 30 ish, long black hair. The appealing thing about her is she is very nice, and very new to the streets. She claimed that this was her first night. From her demeanor I would have to agree. She has a kind of hometown look.

Very nice girl, I hope she finds a real job soon before the streets get to her.

I have digits for my friends.

HawaiianD
09-18-14, 17:14
FYI: Brook is not back in the game. False INTEL provided earlier by fellow mongers.

Contacted her and she is still clean and doing the 9 to 5. What a way to make a living.

Still glad she is beating the game.

RookieMonger
09-18-14, 20:53
FYI: Brook is not back in the game. False INTEL provided earlier by fellow mongers.

Contacted her and she is still clean and doing the 9 to 5. What a way to make a living.

Still glad she is beating the game.Well it must have been her twin I saw that day because I could have worn 1000% that it was her. I've dated her a few times to know that it's her but oh well, maybe she's trying to lay low.

HawaiianD
09-19-14, 02:36
Maybe it was Brook being picked up by her ride to work.

The girl has gone straight and I'm DAMN glad she has.

Hoping she beats the streetz.

Still glad she is beating the game.

Gummie Bear
09-19-14, 07:42
Dreamt I found this 20 something WSW on 19 in Hudson. Picked her up and she was cute and friendly enough. Did the LEO check and found a nice quiet place to park. She ask. 30 for BBBJCIM and didn't feel like haggling. She has a sexy body and wants to please. And she did. The girls are scarce in Hudson. Happy Hunting.

MongerMan90
09-19-14, 16:54
Maybe it was Brook being picked up by her ride to work.

The girl has gone straight and I'm DAMN glad she has.

Hoping she beats the streetz.Gentlemen I can attest to the fact that the lovely Brooklyn is available because I just banged the shit out of her. She does not walk anymore because of uncle but is available. I have permission to give out digits to mongers who are not 'cheap' some new tats and couple lbs heavier but still cute as hell. BBBJ was just fine had to stop her so I could hit it. Happy hunting.

HawaiianD
09-19-14, 23:47
Guess she wasn't lying when she said she isn't walking anymore but neglected to say she is still down with the action.

I completely understand not wanting to walk the highly patrolled US 19.

Hope to Hump into her again.

Gentlemen I can attest to the fact that the lovely Brooklyn is available because I just banged the shit out of her. She does not walk anymore because of uncle but is available. I have permission to give out digits to mongers who are not 'cheap' some new tats and couple lbs heavier but still cute as hell. BBBJ was just fine had to stop her so I could hit it. Happy hunting.

RookieMonger
09-20-14, 00:19
Gentlemen I can attest to the fact that the lovely Brooklyn is available because I just banged the shit out of her. She does not walk anymore because of uncle but is available. I have permission to give out digits to mongers who are not 'cheap' some new tats and couple lbs heavier but still cute as hell. BBBJ was just fine had to stop her so I could hit it. Happy hunting.Glad to hear that her skills have improved. I saw the new tats on her FB page. What kinda donation is she asking for these days. If the her service has improved, I may be interested. Thanks MM for confirming this. I was starting to doubt myself. LOL.

MongerMan90
09-20-14, 08:58
Glad to hear that her skills have improved. I saw the new tats on her FB page. What kinda donation is she asking for these days. If the her service has improved, I may be interested. Thanks MM for confirming this. I was starting to doubt myself. LOL.Correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't you get mad at her and blow your load in her hair and throw $20 out the window the last time you saw her?? I remember getting quite a laugh as I read that post. Had fun with her and the donation was slightly more than it used to be.

Xiao Xing
09-20-14, 14:03
Correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't you get mad at her and blow your load in her hair and throw $20 out the window the last time you saw her?? I remember getting quite a laugh as I read that post. Had fun with her and the donation was slightly more than it used to be.MM is the leader in Pasco county. I am now pretty much thinking Faith may come back to the game someday in the future too.

We will see.

Xx.

RookieMonger
09-20-14, 21:38
Correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't you get mad at her and blow your load in her hair and throw $20 out the window the last time you saw her?? I remember getting quite a laugh as I read that post. Had fun with her and the donation was slightly more than it used to be.But I've also taken her back to my place and had a great time. So I guess YMMV with her. I guess with all these ladies as well.

Tmpdvl
09-21-14, 00:06
Hello. Just an update that I did my once in awhile ride up 19 in the day again this week. In my dream found a girl again from memphis like 9/10 on the fuck meter, but wasnt fucking. Good bbjcim though. Use your monger skills and follow the rules, and this is an easy hit during the day time. Be careful at night, lots of LEO.

IAmIncognito
09-21-14, 15:31
I met up with Jessica again the other day, she was one of the first I hooked up with out here so I was comfortable.

Picking her up. Not as good as I remember, pretty bad in fact. Smelled of liquor pretty bad, so I don't know, maybe she.

Was too drunk? Didn't seem like it in normal conversation though. Dropped her off by Citgo, as I was leaving there was.

This very good looking blonde coming to the area, saw her earlier but got grabbed before I got to her.

Don't know who she is but have a feeling that would have been a much better time.

Tasters Choice
09-21-14, 17:02
TORI.

I was out on 19 bird dogging for some new talent. And what do you know I found a first time that needs rent money. She is a cute, tall, 30 ish, long black hair. The appealing thing about her is she is very nice, and very new to the streets. She claimed that this was her first night. From her demeanor I would have to agree. She has a kind of hometown look.

Very nice girl, I hope she finds a real job soon before the streets get to her.

I have digits for my friends.Tori is no newbie. She used to have a BP ad and considered herself top shelf on the streets. She is NOT a newbie! If she's playing that card, she's up to something. Be very careful. BTW she is blonde dyed black.

Brushout
09-21-14, 17:06
Tori is no newbie. She used to have a BP ad and considered herself top shelf on the streets. She is NOT a newbie! If she's playing that card, she's up to something. Be very careful. BTW she is blonde dyed black.Even better.

Tasters Choice
09-21-14, 17:34
Come on, tell me you have never seen the dude on his bike with cooch cutter shorts, a wig and makeup on riding down 19? How about the 300 lb blonde guy who has been in the area for years, altough I have not seen him for a few years. That crazy dude stabbed my car with a pocket knife one day because I went to the trailer park on Alt 19 to pick up a regular and he was pissed that I passed him on Alt 19. For a brief moment my hand was on my 9 mm when he pulled the knife, but I figured it was better to have the car repaired than face a stand your ground case for a 3" pocket knife.Fellow monger:

NEVER use your weapon in a scene like this. You did the right thing. We roll the dice, we take our chances. Stand your g will not cover you in this scenario. But the media will. Like we are taught. Last resort.

On a lighter note, I have seen ray. Fugly to the bone.

On another lighter note...I have a bic.
Have fun and STAY SAFE

Xiao Xing
09-21-14, 17:49
Made appointment and went to NPR today. What a surprise! Her lips are really plump and body has a few additional pounds. Without walking on street, her skin is like milky white, using JimmyCumAlot's wording. Her boobs is standard see now. I would say that I have not.

Played any girl's boobs like hers, so resilient and absolutely not saggy and not hard and not soft. She got a few of tatoo also. She still remember old games with me. We did 69 and her kitty is definitely clean and delicious! No smell at all!

However, her BBBJ has definitely improved, because she synchronize her tongue, lips and throat. She is so petite and when she was on top, the pythong can easily bite her kitty neck and head. She become a python teasing champain now! 3. 5 GPA from F. P. T. A.

Overall, jusy like having a delicious banquet today. This type of banquet can be available in this great St Pete Peninsula!

Thanks for MM generous giving out her digits.

Lolligagger
09-22-14, 02:37
Made appointment and went to NPR today. What a surprise! Her lips are really plump and body has a few additional pounds. Without walking on street, her skin is like milky white, using JimmyCumAlot's wording. Her boobs is standard see now. I would say that I have not.

Played any girl's boobs like hers, so resilient and absolutely not saggy and not hard and not soft. She got a few of tatoo also. She still remember old games with me. We did 69 and her kitty is definitely clean and delicious! No smell at all!

However, her BBBJ has definitely improved, because she synchronize her tongue, lips and throat. She is so petite and when she was on top, the pythong can easily bite her kitty neck and head. She become a python teasing champain now! 3. 5 GPA from F. P. T. A.

Overall, jusy like having a delicious banquet today. This type of banquet can be available in this great St Pete Peninsula!

Thanks for MM generous giving out her digits.She is the shit's. Hot ass girl, I would like to give her another try.

I am still emotionally scarred from the smell that she omitted in my car the last time I was with her.

I had to buy Auto Shocker Car Odor Eliminator, Remove All Severe Car Odors Easily and Effectively with Car Deodorizer.

Can you say tongue and cheek?

Digits please? If she has cleaned up her act I would love to see her again.

TacoSmacker
09-22-14, 07:59
I am still emotionally scarred from the smell that she omitted in my car the last time I was with her.Some things. Are worth it. Sounds like she's one of them.

MongerMan90
09-22-14, 09:38
Even better.Tori has a hot-ass sister. Anyone know if she is in the game?

RookieMonger
09-22-14, 13:36

Thanks for MM generous giving out her digits.I'm LMAO at your detailed description of Brook, everything from her "milky white" skin to her 3. 5 GPA from FPTA!

Brushout
09-22-14, 17:42
Tori has a hot-ass sister. Anyone know if she is in the game?She is! She is the one that supposedly got Tori in to the game. I have had them both on separate occasions.

Zeers
09-22-14, 19:42
She is! She is the one that supposedly got Tori in to the game. I have had them both on separate occasions.How does one get on that ride.

TB1225
09-23-14, 12:28
New on here but not the hobby have tried a few MP and BP girls all pricey for my SSDI check tho don't drive anymore but thinking about strolling alt 19 corridor north towards holiday me and my late bff Johnny the of Johnny the's flame broiled chicken were major players in pasco in the late 90's early 2000's just wanted sum advise on if possible to dream without a car up that way with the SW, will prove not finest if needed thanks boys.

Brushout
09-24-14, 14:15
New on here but not the hobby have tried a few MP and BP girls all pricey for my SSDI check tho don't drive anymore but thinking about strolling alt 19 corridor north towards holiday me and my late bff Johnny the of Johnny the's flame broiled chicken were major players in pasco in the late 90's early 2000's just wanted sum advise on if possible to dream without a car up that way with the SW, will prove not finest if needed thanks boys.I think I can help you out. I occasionally cruise 19 on a bicycle. About the same as on foot but I can cover more ground. I have found that the best place to start is at the Waffle house in NPR. Go have an iced tea and sit at the window for a few. If you see something you like, go get her. I think I have only fucked one girl out in the open like that, but BJ are quick and easy. The Kmart is another good place and there is plenty of brush to hide in behind Kmart. The subway at mile streach and 19 is another good place to sit. On foot will make it much harder but it can be done. If you can ride a bicycle, I recommend that. And there are plenty of abandoned buildings in our area with over grown brush.

Good luck.

And even on foot, do the LEO check.

Salty Dawg
09-25-14, 21:14
Was headed south on 19 just past Main St and seen this cute redhead with long legs, no ass to speak of but I have a softness for a redhead. Well, I made a you turn at the next light so I could scoop this one up and she was already gone. Damn. Anyone know of this girl?

SmackYourBooty
09-26-14, 08:33
Was headed south on 19 just past Main St and seen this cute redhead with long legs, no ass to speak of but I have a softness for a redhead. Well, I made a you turn at the next light so I could scoop this one up and she was already gone. Damn. Anyone know of this girl?Might be "Boston". LEO did a Sting yesterday, check the PCSO Arrest Site. LOL.

Cb431
09-26-14, 11:04

Here is what she looks like.Unfortunately she recently took a vacation. She didn't say when she'll be back.

Salty Dawg
09-26-14, 18:25
Unfortunately she recently took a vacation. She didn't say when she'll be back.That be the one!

Tmpdvl
09-29-14, 17:54
Hi everyone. 10 for 10 now on this strip daytimes. Met that Chicago that girl in my dream and wow really impressed. Livd up to the reviews shown here. Actually did daty, bbj, and a few positions. Crazy cool. I was going to see nova from Tampa forums (see Tampa forums). But must say glad I did this instead. Be safe and follow your rules. There is LEO picking up around here unmarked. Recommend after any time you pick up in your dreams here to go to a convenient store, gas station, etc and pick up a drink or cigs with the girl. And follow rules. Be safe.

Member #4602
10-01-14, 21:44
Hey I was if anyone knows if there is any SW in the dade city or zephyrhills area?

NPRmonger
10-03-14, 20:46
Today, around 4:30 PM I seen a nice SW. Blond, some ink, thin but not too much so. About a 7-8.

What was strange was that she was out near Jasmine Lakes on 19. Never seen any one in that area.

No time to swoop in today but will report back if I can make a hookup.

Peter Rammer
10-04-14, 08:58
Today, around 4:30 PM I seen a nice SW. Blond, some ink, thin but not too much so. About a 7-8.

What was strange was that she was out near Jasmine Lakes on 19. Never seen any one in that area.

No time to swoop in today but will report back if I can make a hookup.Where you might find a worker in need of $$ In the past I've scooped a few in that area including the recently departed Deanna and the now retired Danielle.

RookieMonger
10-04-14, 12:10
Where you might find a worker in need of $$ In the past I've scooped a few in that area including the recently departed Deanna and the now retired Danielle.If she was skinny, had glasses and blonde hair, might have been Jessie. Not much on looks but a 10 on skills and willing to please.

MyMustang
10-08-14, 14:41
I haven't posted on this board in what seems like forever due to me moving out of State. On a visit here, I had a dream that I picked up a sweetie.

Named Jamie just north of the Hudson bowling alley. In about her late 20's with dark hair and a nice pair of tits!! Really works to make you happy. 30 for BBBJ cim.

RookieMonger
10-08-14, 18:56
Well, this was deserved after my empty Tampa run earlier in the day. And better yet, I scooped up this gem on my 1st pass.

Let me introduce you to Carlee, 18 years old (had to check her I'd, turned 18 in August). What a sweet little nugget. Decent oral skills, but she follows directions well so that's a good sign.

She has the cutiest yelp when doing FS, and even sexier one when we took off for Greece. She claims this was her 1st trip to Greece, Who knows but has the cutiest kitty. Closely shaven. She has slight baby damage but other than that, her 18 year old body is flawless. No digits but I gave her my monger cell #.

I would leave my job ASAP in the middle of a workday if she called!! LOL NPR was hopping last night. I don't get a chance to monger at night too often but I spotted at least 5 that was very doable. Especially the blonde walking south in front of the KMart.

She is probably 5'2, 125 lbs!!

MyMustang
10-09-14, 22:45
Went for another round with Jamie. This time is was FS. Great time, no rush, and she really gets into it! Too bad I leave town on Sunday or she would be my go to girl all the time. I do have her # . Only for Senior Members. Treat this one good guys!

RookieMonger
10-10-14, 11:19
Well, this was deserved after my empty Tampa run earlier in the day. And better yet, I scooped up this gem on my 1st pass.

Let me introduce you to Carlee, 18 years old (had to check her I'd, turned 18 in August). What a sweet little nugget. Decent oral skills, but she follows directions well so that's a good sign.

She has the cutiest yelp when doing FS, and even sexier one when we took off for Greece. She claims this was her 1st trip to Greece, Who knows but has the cutiest kitty. Closely shaven. She has slight baby damage but other than that, her 18 year old body is flawless. No digits but I gave her my monger cell #.

I would leave my job ASAP in the middle of a workday if she called!! LOL NPR was hopping last night. I don't get a chance to monger at night too often but I spotted at least 5 that was very doable. Especially the blonde walking south in front of the KMart.

She is probably 5'2, 125 lbs!!Sorry, forgot the location. I scooped this little nugget on 19, just a block south of Ridge & the WaWa and McDonalds.

Tasters Choice
10-11-14, 16:58
Went for another round with Jamie. This time is was FS. Great time, no rush, and she really gets into it! Too bad I leave town on Sunday or she would be my go to girl all the time. I do have her # . Only for Senior Members. Treat this one good guys!Yep, definitely return visit material.

CurbCrawler
10-11-14, 23:30
Went for another round with Jamie. This time is was FS. Great time, no rush, and she really gets into it! Too bad I leave town on Sunday or she would be my go to girl all the time. I do have her # . Only for Senior Members. Treat this one good guys!I understand not giving her # out, but how about time of day. I notice some of them seem somewhat scheduled. Maybe save me some travel time?

Brushout
10-12-14, 19:15

She is probably 5'2, 125 lbs!!I hooked up with Carlee today over by Ridge Rd. This girl is very clean and I too had to check I'd, she is that young.

Digits for friends and family.

Polkeyes
10-12-14, 19:29
I understand not giving her # out, but how about time of day. I notice some of them seem somewhat scheduled. Maybe save me some travel time?You've never reviewed a lady from what I've read of your posts. So post something worth value.

Jim.

Tasters Choice
10-21-14, 10:43
Where you might find a worker in need of $$ In the past I've scooped a few in that area including the recently departed Deanna and the now retired Danielle.I think you gentlemen may be talking about Jessica. Her father was a sailor from overseas. After more than one trip around the harbor with her, she had no remembrance of my my boatsmanship. Don't forget your wet weather gear.

RookieMonger
10-21-14, 11:25
I hooked up with Carlee today over by Ridge Rd. This girl is very clean and I too had to check I'd, she is that young.

Digits for friends and family.She is a sweet gal! She texted me from her "friends" phone as well. Her phone was out of minutes.

Xiao Xing
10-22-14, 22:51
She is a sweet gal! She texted me from her "friends" phone as well. Her phone was out of minutes.I met her today and thanks for our fellow mongers who gave me her digits. What a tender skin and boobs she has! I was drunk by looking at her beautiful boobs. Enjoy dating with her. It worthes my trip to NPR, my gasolin, and everything. You just have to enjoy it when you can. Her body is 10, boobs is 10, attitude is 10, BBBJ skill is 9, what can I say more. I can only say, life is good! Carlee is sweet.

XX.

MackLoad69
10-23-14, 08:02
I met her today and thanks for our fellow mongers who gave me her digits. What a tender skin and boobs she has! I was drunk by looking at her beautiful boobs. Enjoy dating with her. It worthes my trip to NPR, my gasolin, and everything. You just have to enjoy it when you can. Her body is 10, boobs is 10, attitude is 10, BBBJ skill is 9, what can I say more. I can only say, life is good! Carlee is sweet.

XX.After hearing about Carlee in a couple posts, went on the hunt but no trace, would ya please share a number, would love to have a dream about her. Thanks ahead of time. Sure could use the help or have her pm me.

DirkDiggler72
10-23-14, 12:41
I have been trying to get a number on Carlee for sometime now. Whenever I find a gem I share the info and I do find some gems. I would appreciate some help here. Thanks guys.

CurbCrawler
10-23-14, 16:10
Black chick with big tits. Picked her up at the kangaroo in Hudson. Nice girl, kinda talks like a valley girl, no street talk.

BBBJCIM gave her 30. Didn't completely finish me off. Needed her to hold for just another minute. What are you going to do.

No number phone broke but lives in area.

Was pointed out that I don't post anything of value so I'm trying. LOL I want to be a senior member so I can get some #.

I should have taken a pic of them big tits though. Damn it.

Peter Rammer
10-23-14, 22:28
Black chick with big tits. Picked her up at the kangaroo in Hudson. Nice girl, kinda talks like a valley girl, no street talk.

BBBJCIM gave her 30. Didn't completely finish me off. Needed her to hold for just another minute. What are you going to do.

No number phone broke but lives in area.

Was pointed out that I don't post anything of value so I'm trying. LOL I want to be a senior member so I can get some #.

I should have taken a pic of them big tits though. Damn it.Dreams and people on this site will share with you, but it takes time. If you find and report on a few more wild valley girls, you may get some help from others on this site.

Peter Rammer
10-23-14, 22:37
New Michelle last summer. Haven't seen her out yet, if you see her I would sure appreciate her number or where she stayin. Very nice and easy to get along with. Thanks.But if you mean skinny Michelle from Rhode Island, she's gone until next spring. If you mean Michelle from Kentucky, she has stopped working and gotten back with her family. Of course there are other Michelles as well.

DirkDiggler72
10-24-14, 18:05
So I finally had a dream about Carlee today. I have to say after all the hype I was a little disappointed. Her skill were Ok but not attractive at all. Clean but hard to look at.

RookieMonger
10-27-14, 12:52
So I finally had a dream about Carlee today. I have to say after all the hype I was a little disappointed. Her skill were Ok but not attractive at all. Clean but hard to look at.Well DD,

Glad that you feel this way. You can leave Carlee to the rest of us and you can go back to your supermodel SW's!!

Had Carlee over again this am.

I can't complain, she's working on her oral skills, I even got her to swallow 1/2 my load today after the 1st pop. That's a huge step, she's just 18 so hasn't had much experience with BBBJWS.

We then took a break before round 2, she fell asleep for about 30 minutes before I woke her up. If I didn't have plans, I would have let her sleep longer. Round 2 was just as good, she was groggy when I woke her up but after I inserted junior, she slowly came to. Carlee has one of the tightest kitties around, very responsive to FS, has a nice plump ass, great attitude and willing to take directions.

CurbCrawler
10-27-14, 17:15
So I finally had a dream about Carlee today. I have to say after all the hype I was a little disappointed. Her skill were Ok but not attractive at all. Clean but hard to look at.Really think she's ugly? That chicks a cutie pie. To each there own I guess.

DirkDiggler72
10-27-14, 19:31
Well DD,

Glad that you feel this way. You can leave Carlee to the rest of us and you can go back to your supermodel SW's!!

Had Carlee over again this am.

I can't complain, she's working on her oral skills, I even got her to swallow 1/2 my load today after the 1st pop. That's a huge step, she's just 18 so hasn't had much experience with BBBJWS.

We then took a break before round 2, she fell asleep for about 30 minutes before I woke her up. If I didn't have plans, I would have let her sleep longer. Round 2 was just as good, she was groggy when I woke her up but after I inserted junior, she slowly came to. Carlee has one of the tightest kitties around, very responsive to FS, has a nice plump ass, great attitude and willing to take directions.Maybe that's why I don't pick up SWs everyday. Don't dive all the way to Tampa. Did you tell her not to smile so we didn't see what's left of her rotten teeth or sore on her lip? Careful not to fall in love. Lmao.

RookieMonger
10-27-14, 22:42
Maybe that's why I don't pick up SWs everyday. Don't dive all the way to Tampa. Did you tell her not to smile so we didn't see what's left of her rotten teeth or sore on her lip? Careful not to fall in love. Lmao.Actually the "sore" is a cut on her lips from a tussle she had. Don't worry, No Capt'and Save A Hoe here.

Xiao Xing
10-27-14, 22:44
Maybe that's why I don't pick up SWs everyday. Don't dive all the way to Tampa. Did you tell her not to smile so we didn't see what's left of her rotten teeth or sore on her lip? Careful not to fall in love. Lmao.Everybody can claim that. Ugly or smoking hot has to be confirmed.

PlayfulMan
11-01-14, 21:51
Ran into Chicago, what else is there to say, she is one cool chick. , clean and good looking. Not your typical for NPR Defiantly will be seeing her again.

RedBird 6969
11-02-14, 10:51
Ran into Chicago, what else is there to say, she is one cool chick. , clean and good looking. Not your typical for NPR Defiantly will be seeing her again.I used to have her number, then had her roommates number, her number no longer works, roommates number did, but she did not return my call. Drove by where she lives or lived and looked empty. Anyone have a current phone number for her?

Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me if you can help.

MackLoad69
11-02-14, 11:50
I used to have her number, then had her roommates number, her number no longer works, roommates number did, but she did not return my call. Drove by where she lives or lived and looked empty. Anyone have a current phone number for her?

Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me if you can help.Doesn't live there anymore and doesn't assocate with old roommate. Pm if you haven't got a hold of her yet.

Member #5689
11-03-14, 22:55
Visiting your area and am trying to find some decent WSW action looked at the reports and tried the ridge Road area, jasmine lakes hudson bowling Allie area. Someone pointed me to New York Road area also but all I have done is waist gas. Can anybody direct me what to do or where to go. Any help greatly appreciated.

RedBird 6969
11-04-14, 13:31
Visiting your area and am trying to find some decent WSW action looked at the reports and tried the ridge Road area, jasmine lakes hudson bowling Allie area. Someone pointed me to New York Road area also but all I have done is waist gas. Can anybody direct me what to do or where to go. Any help greatly appreciated.All the areas you already visited are the hot spots, just like for those that live here, hit and miss is the game. Depends on weather, LEO activity, SSI check schedule, etc. There is no magic road where SW live and ply their trade, hmm, now that may be an idea, we can calk it Walker trail! LOL.

Member #5689
11-04-14, 22:39
Lucked out today in Hudson. I got sent to the Pharmacy toda around 1:30 and saw what knew was a WSW walking south on 19 just below hudson blvd thin redish hair wearing bright pink shoes. Could not partake then so just let her pass. Went out around 6:00 for another run was driving north on 19 to go check out same spots as last night and spotted the same pink shoes I saw earlier about a mile and a half south of where I first saw her. Pulled over and scooped her said her name was Adrian a little old said she was 42 redish brown hair very thin showing some street where and her age but clean and nice girl. Nice bolt ons was sober clean and dressed you conspicuous so took her to the room for a very good BBBJ with swallow. Wanted 40 for BJ and 60 full service I'm sure I could get her down but she wanted some persc meds I had so traded her so no cash. Would repeat even though older than I like but great oral skills. Got number if anybody needs. Should be back in a couple weeks and will try again Thanks again to those that helped me out.

(QUOTE=Glenn P;2261001]All the areas you already visited are the hot spots, just like for those that live here, hit and miss is the game. Depends on weather, LEO activity, SSI check schedule, etc. There is no magic road where SW live and ply their trade, hmm, now that may be an idea, we can calk it Walker trail! LOL.).

SmackYourBooty
11-08-14, 10:16
The NPR PD arrested half-dozen or more "mongers" yesterday for Solicitation. They must have some undercover Gals working. Watch out folks!

Tasters Choice
11-09-14, 08:36
Visiting your area and am trying to find some decent WSW action looked at the reports and tried the ridge Road area, jasmine lakes hudson bowling Allie area. Someone pointed me to New York Road area also but all I have done is waist gas. Can anybody direct me what to do or where to go. Any help greatly appreciated.Run a bit farther south of Ridge over the bridge. Between Ridge and Gulf blvd has always been good. Just be careful and play by the rules. Also, there is a car wash just north of Ranch. That street is sandra dr. Whatever you do, do NOT go down there. It's the jungle. Happy hunting.

Tasters Choice
11-09-14, 08:43
So I finally had a dream about Carlee today. I have to say after all the hype I was a little disappointed. Her skill were Ok but not attractive at all. Clean but hard to look at.BTW, her name's not really carly, and she is really worth it. That girl is a sweetheart. Just got caught up in the game. We should all be good to her.

RookieMonger
11-10-14, 00:03
BTW, her name's not really carly, and she is really worth it. That girl is a sweetheart. Just got caught up in the game. We should all be good to her.When did you see her TC? I had to cut her loose. Scooped her this past Friday and she looked like hell. Wanted more than the agreed donation and wanted me to be her Yellow Cab. I dropped her ass back off and than she tried to be all sweet and go back to the agreed donation. I said NO THANKS. When they get too comfy with me, than it is time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Xiao Xing
11-11-14, 08:51
When did you see her TC? I had to cut her loose. Scooped her this past Friday and she looked like hell. Wanted more than the agreed donation and wanted me to be her Yellow Cab. I dropped her ass back off and than she tried to be all sweet and go back to the agreed donation. I said NO THANKS. When they get too comfy with me, than it is time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.Her attitude turns negative. I would cut her off also.

Member #5689
11-12-14, 00:11
A couple of you have asked me for Adrian's number and I'm sorry bt I dialed it into the wrong phone so I can't find it. I however am back but have someone with me and can't partake but have passed her twice in the last 2 days walking just south of Hudson on 19. Also saw a decent blonde today in the middle of the road. All three sightings have been between noon and 3:00 pm.

Lucked out today in Hudson. I got sent to the Pharmacy toda around 1:30 and saw what knew was a WSW walking south on 19 just below hudson blvd thin redish hair wearing bright pink shoes. Could not partake then so just let her pass. Went out around 6:00 for another run was driving north on 19 to go check out same spots as last night and spotted the same pink shoes I saw earlier about a mile and a half south of where I first saw her. Pulled over and scooped her said her name was Adrian a little old said she was 42 redish brown hair very thin showing some street where and her age but clean and nice girl. Nice bolt ons was sober clean and dressed you conspicuous so took her to the room for a very good BBBJ with swallow. Wanted 40 for BJ and 60 full service I'm sure I could get her down but she wanted some persc meds I had so traded her so no cash. Would repeat even though older than I like but great oral skills. Got number if anybody needs. Should be back in a couple weeks and will try again Thanks again to those that helped me out.

(QUOTE=Glenn P;2261001]All the areas you already visited are the hot spots, just like for those that live here, hit and miss is the game. Depends on weather, LEO activity, SSI check schedule, etc. There is no magic road where SW live and ply their trade, hmm, now that may be an idea, we can calk it Walker trail! LOL.).

MongerMan90
11-12-14, 10:49
A couple of you have asked me for Adrian's number and I'm sorry bt I dialed it into the wrong phone so I can't find it. I however am back but have someone with me and can't partake but have passed her twice in the last 2 days walking just south of Hudson on 19. Also saw a decent blonde today in the middle of the road. All three sightings have been between noon and 3:00 pm.In trying to help a visiting Monger out I happened upon Adrian's digits. I haven't met her but would be happy to provide her number for sm.

RookieMonger
11-13-14, 08:10
In trying to help a visiting Monger out I happened upon Adrian's digits. I haven't met her but would be happy to provide her number for sm.I would hit the stroll and see who's out and give Adrian a call as a last option. She is ok looking, just too old for my taste but good for a quick release. I am not a fan of her bolt-ons. Too hard IMHO.

Peter Rammer
11-13-14, 15:01
I would hit the stroll and see who's out and give Adrian a call as a last option. She is ok looking, just too old for my taste but good for a quick release. I am not a fan of her bolt-ons. Too hard IMHO.Are great for viewing, but like granite if you grope!! Thank God for modern ta ta surgery!! Toni the sometimes walker and older lady has the same problem.

RookieMonger
11-13-14, 19:50
Did the Holiday all the way up to Hudson stroll today and saw minimal SW activity. I saw the just mention Adrian, she was wearing jean shorts and a light redish shirt. She does look good from afar, body wise but when close up, you can see the miles and not sure if the timing belt and water pump has been changed! She was puffin away at a cig as I drove by.

I've had issues with actual gf's noticing the smoke smell in my car after I dated a SW that smoked. I calmly played it off as it was one of my buddies.

Also saw a decent blonde across the WalMart, blue shirt but she was too busy arguing with her bf / db / cousin to notice any interest.

NOTHING in PN / NPR / Tarpon Springs or Holiday.

PlayfulMan
11-14-14, 07:28
Ran into Jessica south of Main real early in the morn. Very cute, very short black hair. Small A's. Great BBBJ and gave her a nice tip for the extra long effort. Also, saw Chicago on the stroll.

NC Hunter
11-15-14, 20:12
I was cruising down 19 from Hudson to St. Pete early this morning when I encountered two WSW walking briskly from RaceTrac to their home not far from Home Depot. It was cold so I offered them a ride. After verifying I wasn't po-po they offered to tag-team me at their location for $50 each. They have a live in male fiend whom they say is safe but I declined. The blonde said her name was Nikki and the brunette Christine. It was dark and they were bundled up so I didn't get a great look at them. They offered they were on BP and gave me their digits. I found the ad by searching the digits. The ad says there are three of them but the two I picked up were the blonde (top pic in the first column in the ad) and the brunette (first column bottom pic). Can anyone provide any intel on these ladies?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-back-page-three-hotties/11152394

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

IAmIncognito
11-15-14, 23:54
Man I meant to post this sooner and keep forgetting. Met up with Tabby today. Said she was away for awhile but she is back. She mentioned a night / evening job so likely only find her in the day time. I think it was around 2:30-3 when I noticed her around Bolton in Hudson. Said she's needs a little extra money so find her fellas. Said she lost her phone.

So I can't help you there. Could be my imagination but seemed skinnier to me.

If you don't know her search the thread and you will find a lot of good reviews.

Member #5689
11-16-14, 00:17
The blonde in the picture is the blonde I reported seeing standing between the lanes on 19 on 11-11 I wish I was alone and could of scooped her.

I was cruising down 19 from Hudson to St. Pete early this morning when I encountered two WSW walking briskly from RaceTrac to their home not far from Home Depot. It was cold so I offered them a ride. After verifying I wasn't po-po they offered to tag-team me at their location for $50 each. They have a live in male fiend whom they say is safe but I declined. The blonde said her name was Nikki and the brunette Christine. It was dark and they were bundled up so I didn't get a great look at them. They offered they were on BP and gave me their digits. I found the ad by searching the digits. The ad says there are three of them but the two I picked up were the blonde (top pic in the first column in the ad) and the brunette (first column bottom pic). Can anyone provide any intel on these ladies?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-back-page-three-hotties/11152394

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Xiao Xing
11-16-14, 02:21
When did you see her TC? I had to cut her loose. Scooped her this past Friday and she looked like hell. Wanted more than the agreed donation and wanted me to be her Yellow Cab. I dropped her ass back off and than she tried to be all sweet and go back to the agreed donation. I said NO THANKS. When they get too comfy with me, than it is time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.Very emotional and crazy. Be careful!

Tmpdvl
11-16-14, 03:36
After going 10 for 10 on this trail during the day. I had a chance to try the night. Had a room and was ready to go and had a utr backup plan. After 2 hours and a 1/4 tank of gas. Nothing. Dead night. And the utr canceled. It was really dead. I saw 3 and they were only 4/10 at best. Decided to call the night a loss and head back home.

CurbCrawler
11-16-14, 13:01
Picked up Anna near 7-11 and New York ave. As soon as she got in I regretted it. Non stop coughing and like a 5 on looks. Kinda cute face but not.

Very appealing overall. Gave a great BBBJCIM but stopped in the middle to cough and spit out the window. Just nasty. Went home and scrubbed like I had just visited an Ebola patient LOL.

She's the chubby blond in the area I said, and has a bandage on her wrist from a beer bottle. Her girlfriend has a ad on backpage. Better than.

Nothing but I won't repeat.

DirkDiggler72
11-17-14, 13:30
Saw a new girl just north of ridge yesterday. Short nice body maybe early 20's. Shoulder length dark hair. Anybody have any info?

RookieMonger
11-17-14, 15:33
After another 2+ hours stroll from Holiday all the way to Hudson, I saw very limited SW's and was going to give up up when the rained moved in but the mongering Gods were kind to me today. I normally don't go for older SW but I saw them HUGE melons and figured I'd giver her a shot and I am sure as heck glad I did.

5-6/10 in looks but a 10/10 in personality, skills and willing to please. One of the best oral sessions I have had. Never even negotiated the donation. I told her I wanted a bbbjws and she said "sure"! "No problem"!

Now, did I mention those melons!! I must have played, sucked on those for a good 5 minutes before we even started the session. Incredibe DT skills, great technique and paid great attention to the boys.

She even loosened her pants so I could explore. No odors at all, she was ok with me exploring the 3rd eye and holy tightness! I could barely get one finger in there. Now Angelique is her name, she is 38 years old, but she is still a decent looking lady, sorry for all you mongers looking for Cindy Crawford out here on the strolls, she is not model material but I would pick her up over these 20 year olds any day of the week.

I got her digits and hope to see her again for some FS fun.

RookieMonger
11-18-14, 11:42
After another 2+ hours stroll from Holiday all the way to Hudson, I saw very limited SW's and was going to give up up when the rained moved in but the mongering Gods were kind to me today. I normally don't go for older SW but I saw them HUGE melons and figured I'd giver her a shot and I am sure as heck glad I did.

5-6/10 in looks but a 10/10 in personality, skills and willing to please. One of the best oral sessions I have had. Never even negotiated the donation. I told her I wanted a bbbjws and she said "sure"! "No problem"!

Now, did I mention those melons!! I must have played, sucked on those for a good 5 minutes before we even started the session. Incredibe DT skills, great technique and paid great attention to the boys.

She even loosened her pants so I could explore. No odors at all, she was ok with me exploring the 3rd eye and holy tightness! I could barely get one finger in there. Now Angelique is her name, she is 38 years old, but she is still a decent looking lady, sorry for all you mongers looking for Cindy Crawford out here on the strolls, she is not model material but I would pick her up over these 20 year olds any day of the week.

I got her digits and hope to see her again for some FS fun.With Angelique's digits. I'll keep trying and see if I can get a hold of her. It just goes right to VM when I tried a few times last night and this am.

She was scooped up just before 52/ on the north side of 19.

Wanks Foryou
11-18-14, 18:18
Was doing some errands early Sunday, and headed North of 54 on 19 looking for someone, hopefully younger and clean looking. As I got north of Main Street in NPR, see this WSW, around 20 years old, about 5'5" and 130 lbs walking South on the East side of 19. She had on black jeans, and had black curly hair, shoulder length.

Turned the car around up near the damned bridge because of all the construction. You couldn't make a turnaround anywhere else. And checked her out. She seemed good from 25 yards away, so I made a turn at the light and pulled in a block in front of her, by one of the used car dealers. She walked up, gave me the look, I gave her the look, and she started walking towards the car. All was good until I got a good look at her face. She just seemed. Dirty. Her face had some blotches that weren't well covered up, etc. And I decided to pass. As she moved towards the front part of the passenger fender, I waved her off to let he know I wasn't interested, and pulled out and went on my errands. I guess, in some small way, it must hurt her self esteem, but her self esteem must be shit to begin with, by walking the streets anyway. Nonetheless, I'm not sticking my dick in a possibly infected mouth just to help a ho's self esteem.

Still looking for a clean young one, in the late teens to late twenties, that does this only occasionally and doesn't smell like traffic.

RookieMonger
11-19-14, 20:52
I went out looking for Angelique since her digits didn't work but no luck. No one else was out due to this chilly weather up and down US19. I finally spot Brook off of US19/ KMart. I moved in for the scoop. Yes, I know I swore I would never see her again but I gave in. She was looking good and she had some recent +reviews.

We negotiate for FS, Brook:60, me:40,Brook:50, Me:40 and a tip if it was warranted. She agreed and due to my lack of time and the place I parked, it was an overall good session. Her oral skills have gotten better. I cover up after a few minutes and go at her mish. Her tits are still nice and firm, decent snug kitty and I didn't last long.

I got her digits and tipped her 10 more. She is not with Lady Ryan anymore, some personal issues between them. I included a pic of Brook from about a year ago and her tits are much nicer now.

DirkDiggler72
11-20-14, 20:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TooMuchFun01
11-20-14, 22:54
I went out looking for Angelique since her digits didn't work but no luck. No one else was out due to this chilly weather up and down US19. I finally spot Brook off of US19/ KMart. I moved in for the scoop. Yes, I know I swore I would never see her again but I gave in. She was looking good and she had some recent +reviews.

We negotiate for FS, Brook:60, me:40,Brook:50, Me:40 and a tip if it was warranted. She agreed and due to my lack of time and the place I parked, it was an overall good session. Her oral skills have gotten better. I cover up after a few minutes and go at her mish. Her tits are still nice and firm, decent snug kitty and I didn't last long.

I got her digits and tipped her 10 more. She is not with Lady Ryan anymore, some personal issues between them. I included a pic of Brook from about a year ago and her tits are much nicer now.Wow, nice reconnection with her! Been trying to find her for a long time!!

Highlife77
11-21-14, 03:12
Was doing some errands early Sunday, and headed North of 54 on 19 looking for someone, hopefully younger and clean looking. As I got north of Main Street in NPR, see this WSW, around 20 years old, about 5'5" and 130 lbs walking South on the East side of 19. She had on black jeans, and had black curly hair, shoulder length.

Turned the car around up near the damned bridge because of all the construction. You couldn't make a turnaround anywhere else. And checked her out. She seemed good from 25 yards away, so I made a turn at the light and pulled in a block in front of her, by one of the used car dealers. She walked up, gave me the look, I gave her the look, and she started walking towards the car. All was good until I got a good look at her face. She just seemed. Dirty. Her face had some blotches that weren't well covered up, etc. And I decided to pass. As she moved towards the front part of the passenger fender, I waved her off to let he know I wasn't interested, and pulled out and went on my errands. I guess, in some small way, it must hurt her self esteem, but her self esteem must be shit to begin with, by walking the streets anyway. Nonetheless, I'm not sticking my dick in a possibly infected mouth just to help a ho's self esteem.

Still looking for a clean young one, in the late teens to late twenties, that does this only occasionally and doesn't smell like traffic.Good for you. Let's start the "I'm sorry, but she is fucking scary and I'm out of here club. ".

Tasters Choice
11-21-14, 08:19

Still looking for a clean young one, in the late teens to late twenties, that does this only occasionally and doesn't smell like traffic.This and a few other reasons are why I don't normally hit the stroll at night. Ya can't really tell sometimes until ya have to wave one off. NOt to mention being aware of your surroundings.

HardBall99
11-22-14, 01:06
I hardly ever get a chance to stroll, and I try to be ridiculously careful. But today i had several errands to do along 19, from Trouble Creek to 52, a little before and after noon. I thought this would be a good day to stroll, being the first nice weather in a while, but nothing! Both going north and south. Wtf? Maybe being such a nice day brought all the mongers out and I was thoroughly outscooped. I did see a short brown haired girl in the "Jesus is Lord" parking lot, but did not take her for a sw. Interestingly, when I'm not able to take advantage, I see them out there all the time. Just one of those days, I guess.

RookieMonger
11-22-14, 01:29
I hardly ever get a chance to stroll, and I try to be ridiculously careful. But today i had several errands to do along 19, from Trouble Creek to 52, a little before and after noon. I thought this would be a good day to stroll, being the first nice weather in a while, but nothing! Both going north and south. Wtf? Maybe being such a nice day brought all the mongers out and I was thoroughly outscooped. I did see a short brown haired girl in the "Jesus is Lord" parking lot, but did not take her for a sw. Interestingly, when I'm not able to take advantage, I see them out there all the time. Just one of those days, I guess.

I scooped Angelique this past Monday up in Hudson on US19/just before 52 and Brook in NPR by the KMart on Wed but probably went thru a good 1 1/2 tank of gas. NPR stroll has really been dead recently.

Tasters Choice
11-22-14, 14:45
I hardly ever get a chance to stroll, and I try to be ridiculously careful. But today i had several errands to do along 19, from Trouble Creek to 52, a little before and after noon. I thought this would be a good day to stroll, being the first nice weather in a while, but nothing! Both going north and south. Wtf? Maybe being such a nice day brought all the mongers out and I was thoroughly outscooped. I did see a short brown haired girl in the "Jesus is Lord" parking lot, but did not take her for a sw. Interestingly, when I'm not able to take advantage, I see them out there all the time. Just one of those days, I guess.I SO know what you mean. I am out with someone else, or no time or enough green and there they are!! But alone with time and cabbage for room and all, NOTHING worth the effort!

Tmpdvl
11-22-14, 16:28
Running errands and take a nap. Had a dream south of the bridge. Saw a real cute redhead christina who seemed to need a ride. Had trouble understanding her in my dream as she seemed a little confused. She went write to work though. Bbjcim. Looks were 9/10 real cute. Bbj was about 6/10 but she supplemented as directed with HJ that was 9/10. She didn't have a bun so thanked me while I held her hair and moved her head up and down and get her to dt and good gagging when I came. She thanked me for that which put the whole experience at about a 9/10.

DirkDiggler72
11-24-14, 17:31
I had a dream I was driving home from work and I saw a very pretty little thing. Riley was her name. Just turned 20 had to proof her cause she looked 15. Skinny but very pretty. I'm my dream the bank was great. Sweet shy girl. Digits available. Pm me if you would like Riley digits fellas this one won't last long.

Salty Dawg
11-24-14, 19:12
Headed north on 19, passed a dark haired girl wearing a tank top and shorts by the time I got turned around. She was gone. Looked good too.

Cb431
11-24-14, 23:57
Headed north on 19, passed a dark haired girl wearing a tank top and shorts by the time I got turned around. She was gone. Looked good too.Jade perhaps?

RookieMonger
11-25-14, 00:02
Headed north on 19, passed a dark haired girl wearing a tank top and shorts by the time I got turned around. She was gone. Looked good too.Some details on where on US19? US19 is quite a stretch of a highway. Thanks.

WanksForYou
11-25-14, 11:40

I got her digits and tipped her 10 more. She is not with Lady Ryan anymore, some personal issues between them. I included a pic of Brook from about a year ago and her tits are much nicer now.Who's the hottie on the right? The third picture. Is that Angelique? I need some of THAT!

Ziggy62
11-25-14, 11:53
Passed a hottie, jeez, what an ass! Didn't have enough funds nor my magic pill, wasn't prepared to do any scooping. First thing I noticed was her hot ass stickin out from her hot little shorts, mixed colored top, brunette with hair half down her back, saw her this morning right before the quality inn suite.

MackLoad69
11-25-14, 17:17
Passed a hottie, jeez, what an ass! Didn't have enough funds nor my magic pill, wasn't prepared to do any scooping. First thing I noticed was her hot ass stickin out from her hot little shorts, mixed colored top, brunette with hair half down her back, saw her this morning right before the quality inn suite.Sounds like Kelly. Usually from trouble crk to main. Not bad but too high pricd. Saw her around 1 today.

IAmIncognito
11-26-14, 05:12
Nothing real new here, just want to go on record what a cool chick Chicago is. Met her twice now and she has the best attitude / personality out of any of the ladies I have met. She is a definite must see, if you haven't.

HardBall99
11-26-14, 10:45
In the Hudson area yesterday, while waiting for the light at 52 and 19, spotted a tall, slender WSW with long dirty blonde hair. She was carrying a small green umbrella and looked mighty cute in her Daisy Dukes. Definitely doable, but I was on my way to a meeting, so not enough time. I think I've seen her described here before.

Tasters Choice
11-26-14, 12:14
In the Hudson area yesterday, while waiting for the light at 52 and 19, spotted a tall, slender WSW with long dirty blonde hair. She was carrying a small green umbrella and looked mighty cute in her Daisy Dukes. Definitely doable, but I was on my way to a meeting, so not enough time. I think I've seen her described here before.That would most likely be Jessica. Goes be jessie. Sometimes wears glasses. Looks really hot when its showtime. Very nice kitty as I recall.

SmackYourBooty
11-27-14, 09:51
Nothing real new here, just want to go on record what a cool chick Chicago is. Met her twice now and she has the best attitude / personality out of any of the ladies I have met. She is a definite must see, if you haven't.I was out doing last minute Thanksgiving stuff. Ran into Chicago by Waffle House. She is one Hot Kool 'little Gal. Will get with Her real soon. Also spotted Brooke by Kmart, She's a Hottie too.

RookieMonger
11-30-14, 11:23
So after a crazy day of shopping, I decided to check out the NPR stroll around 12:30 AM Friday night / Saturday morning. I didn't expect to see anyone since it was like 45*. I started in Hudson and worked my way down. Nothing from Hudson to PR. Went over the bridge and spotted a WSW with brown hair. I thought it was Brook at 1st but this was too far south for Brook to stroll.

I pulled a you-turn and made the pickup just a block up from the RodeWay Inn. Crystal was her name,25 years old. She said she was a stripper at pretty much all the local clubs and it had been so slow she was trying to make some extra $. We negotiated a fair deal to go back to my place for some fun. I wanted at least 2 pops since we were going so far away. She agreed and started with some roadhead which is my favorite. Great DT skills. She stayed down there for a good 15 minutes till she ask for a break.

We get to my place and she strips down, decent body with some signs of candy habit, scar on her right upper thigh. Nice be cup titties. She washes up before we start the show, which I appreciated. She than starts off with another round of oral as I play with all her holes. I was ready to have her ride me since she was starting to get pretty wet. I cover up and have her start with CG. Nice wet pu $$why, very snug. She has a landing strip for those who like a little fur on the kitty.

We than switched to DS and as pounding away, I start to slide a finger into the 3rd hole and it was looking mighty tempting. I inquire about the trip to Greece and she said she would be fine but that would replaced the 2nd nut. I agreed and got some lube out. I lubed up the 3rd hole and slowly entered as she said she doesn't take let many guys take the trip to Greece. Very nice and super tight, as I pick up the pace, she is grabbing hold of the sheets and pillow.

I switched to mish but still put it in her 3rd hole and pound away till I was about to explode. She had said she would catch and swallow prior but I went for the facial route and blasted all over her face and hair. We clean up and I take her back making small talk. She lives off of Ridge with a bunch of other stripper chicks. No digits unfortunately. And she was firm on no pics except I was able to talk her into a pic of her tits.

RookieMonger
12-03-14, 15:40
Don't tell me the Pasco streets are starting to get as bad as over in Tampa. No reports of any actitvities?

MongerMan90
12-03-14, 17:21
Don't tell me the Pasco streets are starting to get as bad as over in Tampa. No reports of any actitvities?I wasn't strolling today but working. Saw three or four between trouble Creek and Ridge. Saw what looked to be a super hot brunette in front of Kmart but it may have been Stephanie I will find out for sure the next time I see her. Got a number from a girl in Hudson with really long blonde hair smoking a cigarette at the Citgo she could lose a few pounds but I think I will try her out shortly. Happy hunting gentlemen.

Buster Hymen
12-03-14, 17:37
Don't tell me the Pasco streets are starting to get as bad as over in Tampa. No reports of any actitvities?Monday afternoon, I headed up to NPR with intentions to grab a room and call a few numbers of girls that are mostly working UTR now. Decided to see what talent was on the street first. As I got up just past Main, saw a spinner brunette in the shopping plaza just north of the Green Key. Picked her up, turned out to be Chicago, who has been well-reviewed before. And I have to say that I concur with the good reviews, a real sweetie. Went to her room nearby, had a really good time. She was unrushed, really concerned about me having a good experience. Got her digits, will repeat.

When I drove back down south, saw a couple more possibles, not for sure. I was spent so no reason to pick up anyone else. Saw several LE sitting watching along the stroll, so they are keeping tabs on activity.

IAmIncognito
12-03-14, 22:12
Yeah I've been out the past few nights, haven't seen much going on. The few I did see I either wasnt interested in or got outscooped. Monday I saw like 3-4 girls in Hudson surprisingly, late at night, Tabby and a few I didn't recognize. No sign of them Tues. I have wasted way too much gas the past few days so I'm giving up this go around.

RookieMonger
12-04-14, 00:25
Yeah I've been out the past few nights, haven't seen much going on. The few I did see I either wasnt interested in or got outscooped. Monday I saw like 3-4 girls in Hudson surprisingly, late at night, Tabby and a few I didn't recognize. No sign of them Tues. I have wasted way too much gas the past few days so I'm giving up this go around.Is back? Blonde hair Tabby from before? She was a fun date. If so, I will have to keep an eye out for her.

MackLoad69
12-04-14, 12:18
Was out for a stroll up 19. Saw crystal, then jade, did a turn round and jade had disappeared so started south and saw this little spinner and turned and scooped and realized it was brook who I haven't seen In a yr or 2 so we negotiate and off to the races. Still needs some more practice on oral so we go mish after she gets junior excited and that kitty still tight and sweet. Nice change. Got digets for those that have helped me in the past. Just pm. Was early evening. Nice time over all. Will repeat soon.

SmackYourBooty
12-04-14, 19:42
Scooped up Crystal around Noon at Main & 19. Back to my place, She has No gag reflex. Then some cowgirl and missionary. Always a good time with her.

IAmIncognito
12-04-14, 22:05
Is back? Blonde hair Tabby from before? She was a fun date. If so, I will have to keep an eye out for her.Yeah you probably missed it, but I posted a week or two ago that she's back. I think I said she had a night job, but I don't think she has that anymore, or else when I saw her at night it was a day off of the real job.

CurbCrawler
12-05-14, 00:13
Was out for a stroll up 19. Saw crystal, then jade, did a turn round and jade had disappeared so started south and saw this little spinner and turned and scooped and realized it was brook who I haven't seen In a yr or 2 so we negotiate and off to the races. Still needs some more practice on oral so we go mish after she gets junior excited and that kitty still tight and sweet. Nice change. Got digets for those that have helped me in the past. Just pm. Was early evening. Nice time over all. Will repeat soon.Man its the holidays help a brother out. I always wanted to check Brook out but it just never panned out. I'd see her all the time back in the day when I was in the work truck, but then she got clean and now she's back. I'd like to see her before she gets popped again. Cause shell go for a while again under that new statute.

Anyways I understand if you don't, got to be careful. Either way Happy Mongering.

RookieMonger
12-05-14, 01:10
Scooped up Crystal around Noon at Main & 19. Back to my place, She has No gag reflex. Then some cowgirl and missionary. Always a good time with her.This Crystal? If so, I had a good time with her last Friday.

RookieMonger
12-05-14, 01:13
Yeah you probably missed it, but I posted a week or two ago that she's back. I think I said she had a night job, but I don't think she has that anymore, or else when I saw her at night it was a day off of the real job.I just saw your post on Nov. 15th. I will make a trip up and see if I can find her. Thanks.

IAmIncognito
12-06-14, 04:38
What a piece of shit see you and t. This stupid twat thinks she's worth escort rates, her skelator looking ass looked good from a distance but I was a bit turned off up close but there was no action tonight likely because of the construction. So I pick her up and everything is cool, seems nice, decent attitude up front. Get to the spot and she wants 60 for a little headache relief. I don't carry that much for this purpose, I tell her what I have and she drops $10 at a time till she gives up and takes the 30 I have. She starts for a bit, stops, complains a bit "fuck, shit", continues, stops, checks phone, continues, stops, "fuck mah mans going to kick my ass if I come back with $30" (I'm thinking in my head, get a new man then ya dumb *****, get back to work) but at this point I did offer to upgrade to FS for 50 but we will have to go to the ATM after, she says OK and just sits there, like in a fucking daze. Boners gone at this point. So are we doing this or what? "Lets go get the money" I said after "I've been burned too many times for that shit" Well OK, here's a fucking ipod worth 250, tuck it in your bra and run with it if I try to rip you off. "No, been burned to much" "Plus I don't want to do FS for that much, I'd do it for 50 more" (You frustrating ***** I'm thinking) Like I said it didn't look that great, I was feeling around while she was working and it was pretty stubbly down south, plus I don't want to be seen leaving this spot and returning in a short period of time (not to mention way over priced IMO) so fuck it, just get back to work. So she's basically starting completely over now after that BS, and gets fed up I would say no less then 40 secs in, takes a call and says she's got to go. Asks to take a cig, sure why not *****. Gets out at the spot and walks off. I get situated and leave and there she is walking the street instead going back to her man like the conversation claimed. I go to light a cig and there is 3 left, I just fucking opened that pack! She got me while I was packing up I guess, wasn't paying attention.

I am so fucking sick of paying for shitty service. From now on I am not negotiating down, if a girl is upset at what I offer, get the fuck out. I see a lot of guys on here negotiate to 20, I've pretty much decided on 30 for most girls and most don't have an issue but every now and then I get a stuck up ***** like this, veronica was the same way that's why I don't pick her up anymore even if she's the only girl out. Fuck you get out from now on.

Avoid this limey *****, YMMV but most likely will end in disappointment.

IamMaximus
12-06-14, 08:26
Anyone seem Angelique lately? I saw her a couple of time near 19 and 52 and enjoyed her delightful services. Unfortunately did not get digits and have not seen her lately. PM if you can help.

Thanks.

RookieMonger
12-06-14, 08:43
Anyone seem Angelique lately? I saw her a couple of time near 19 and 52 and enjoyed her delightful services. Unfortunately did not get digits and have not seen her lately. PM if you can help.

Thanks.I have her digits but they've gone to VM for 2 weeks. No luck in getting in contact with her.

RookieMonger
12-06-14, 08:46
What a piece of shit see you and t. This stupid twat thinks she's worth escort rates, her skelator looking ass looked good from a distance but I was a bit turned off up close but there was no action tonight likely because of the construction. So I pick her up and everything is cool, seems nice, decent attitude up front. Get to the spot and she wants 60 for a little headache relief. I don't carry that much for this purpose, I tell her what I have and she drops $10 at a time till she gives up and takes the 30 I have. She starts for a bit, stops, complains a bit "fuck, shit", continues, stops, checks phone, continues, stops, "fuck mah mans going to kick my ass if I come back with $30" (I'm thinking in my head, get a new man then ya dumb *****, get back to work) but at this point I did offer to upgrade to FS for 50 but we will have to go to the ATM after, she says OK and just sits there, like in a fucking daze. Boners gone at this point. So are we doing this or what? "Lets go get the money" I said after "I've been burned too many times for that shit" Well OK, here's a fucking ipod worth 250, tuck it in your bra and run with it if I try to rip you off. "No, been burned to much" "Plus I don't want to do FS for that much, I'd do it for 50 more" (You frustrating ***** I'm thinking) Like I said it didn't look that great, I was feeling around while she was working and it was pretty stubbly down south, plus I don't want to be seen leaving this spot and returning in a short period of time (not to mention way over priced IMO) so fuck it, just get back to work. So she's basically starting completely over now after that BS, and gets fed up I would say no less then 40 secs in, takes a call and says she's got to go. Asks to take a cig, sure why not *****. Gets out at the spot and walks off. I get situated and leave and there she is walking the street instead going back to her man like the conversation claimed. I go to light a cig and there is 3 left, I just fucking opened that pack! She got me while I was packing up I guess, wasn't paying attention.

I am so fucking sick of paying for shitty service. From now on I am not negotiating down, if a girl is upset at what I offer, get the fuck out. I see a lot of guys on here negotiate to 20, I've pretty much decided on 30 for most girls and most don't have an issue but every now and then I get a stuck up ***** like this, veronica was the same way that's why I don't pick her up anymore even if she's the only girl out. Fuck you get out from now on.

Avoid this limey *****, YMMV but most likely will end in disappointment.I always offer 20 with a tip since day one! And I have been mongering for over almost 30 years. If you tell them that's all you have, take it or leave it, 90% of the time, they'll take it. JMHO.

Buster Hymen
12-06-14, 10:25
I had a dream I was driving home from work and I saw a very pretty little thing. Riley was her name. Just turned 20 had to proof her cause she looked 15. Skinny but very pretty. I'm my dream the bank was great. Sweet shy girl. Digits available. Pm me if you would like Riley digits fellas this one won't last long.Took a trip up to NPR and got a room, intending to call up Brook for a relax. Instead I dialed up Riley, courtesy of Dirk, thanks. Took awhile to get together, was a fair amount of drama with the dude she was staying with, and she was pretty sick with a head cold. (not a "head" cold, LOL).

I was worried that the drama would result in a bad date, but once in the room, she turned into a dynamo. Not as cute as Brook, but killer body, on the skinny side, boobs larger than Brook. But unlike Brook, who basically is detached and just lays there, Riley gets into it in a big way.

Did the deed, I gave her. 8 as we were there for quite awhile in my room. She started bawling when I gave it to her because she said she owed. 5 to the dude that she rents a room from, and this helped her out in a big way. On the way back, she said that some dude asked for greek and would pay. 8, and she was really hurt in the attempt and it didn't work out, and the dude didn't pay her. She seemed scarred from this.

I intend to repeat, but don't think she will be doing this for long. As I dropped her off, I tipped her another. 2. She started crying again. I know you guys think I overpaid, but I am a sucker for a pretty face, especially on a desperate chick.

IAmIncognito
12-06-14, 10:58
I always offer 20 with a tip since day one! And I have been mongering for over almost 30 years. If you tell them that's all you have, take it or leave it, 90% of the time, they'll take it. JMHO.They will, but every time I have had to talk them down from the moon the service just gets shitty in exchange. So I'm just going to start kicking there asses out and they'll make zero till they learn they aren't in Vegas, they are on a NPR street corner.

IAmIncognito
12-06-14, 11:05
BTW does anyone see the irony of how chopped my report was?

We are on thee most adult "adult forum" talking about adult stuff and we are censored like 5 yr olds, can't even talk like real men. I'm sure he won't have the balls to let this through unless he doesn't read it. Just give me another soap in the mouth warning. But whatever, its pathetic.

HardBall99
12-06-14, 13:12
I was out doing some business and spotted a young girl with shoulder length brown hair and a spinner body. Didn't get a good look at her face, but she had definite possibilities. She was wearing red pants and a pink top, eyeballing the passing cars, no purse, carrying a bottle of coke. All the signs were there, but she was at Trouble Creek and Grand. Maybe she was walking to 19, but she seemed incongruous at that location. Anybody else see her? I could not scoop as I was on my way to meet someone.

And while on the subject of different locations, years ago I lived near Mile Stretch in Holiday, and found a bevy of SW's in that area. Picked up two or more and saw several others during that year. It's been a while, but when I'm in the area now there seems to be no action. Apparently the area behind Pappas Plaza was a place to get their work done and meet their candy man. In those days (10-12 years ago), there was not as much activity on 19.

ArabDude
12-06-14, 14:26
What a piece of shit see you and t. This stupid twat thinks she's worth escort rates, her skelator looking ass looked good from a distance but I was a bit turned off up close but there was no action tonight likely because of the construction.Tanned skin dark haired, right? Yeah I fucked up with her once and then again because she changed her dress / hairstyle or whatnot. I like think but not emaciated. Hated feeling her fucking bones when she's giving dome. Boner killer. Also agreed on over priced.

I am so fucking sick of paying for shitty service. From now on I am not negotiating down, if a girl is upset at what I offer, get the fuck out. I see a lot of guys on here negotiate to 20, I've pretty much decided on 30 for most girls and most don't have an issue but every now and then I get a stuck up ***** like this, veronica was the same way that's why I don't pick her up anymore even if she's the only girl out. Fuck you get out from now on.I agree again here. I always haggle for 20-25 but 30-35 if she's hot to me and lets me roam. Thats fair, imo if the attitude is nice. Again, its all YMMV.

I always usually have a fin rolled with a few ones with me to give in case I get buyers remorse for looks, price, attitude, whateva. Not tryin to be mr softee, but I realize I took them out of rotation and I feel its fair. Plus $7 is a lot cheaper than in car drama, damage to your car, or something else stupid like physical violence or taking down your plate (again you just never fuckin know with these broads).

ArabDude
12-06-14, 14:29
I have her digits but they've gone to VM for 2 weeks. No luck in getting in contact with her.Please stop posting those jugs. I get ball ache just thinking about them! PTSD LOL.

I had a land line and# for where she was stayling but never could catch her and the last time I tried the guy was a little peeved I kept calling (same guy) so I'm not going to give that out.

Admin2
12-06-14, 19:41
BTW does anyone see the irony of how chopped my report was?

We are on thee most adult "adult forum" talking about adult stuff and we are censored like 5 yr olds, can't even talk like real men. I'm sure he won't have the balls to let this through unless he doesn't read it. Just give me another soap in the mouth warning. But whatever, its pathetic.Sure I got the balls to let it through because it's in the site rules you agreed to.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules

Look under the part that says "No Banned Words."

A2

Peter Rammer
12-06-14, 20:43
I was out doing some business and spotted a young girl with shoulder length brown hair and a spinner body. Didn't get a good look at her face, but she had definite possibilities. She was wearing red pants and a pink top, eyeballing the passing cars, no purse, carrying a bottle of coke. All the signs were there, but she was at Trouble Creek and Grand. Maybe she was walking to 19, but she seemed incongruous at that location. Anybody else see her? I could not scoop as I was on my way to meet someone.

And while on the subject of different locations, years ago I lived near Mile Stretch in Holiday, and found a bevy of SW's in that area. Picked up two or more and saw several others during that year. It's been a while, but when I'm in the area now there seems to be no action. Apparently the area behind Pappas Plaza was a place to get their work done and meet their candy man. In those days (10-12 years ago), there was not as much activity on 19.There were a number of ladies on Mile Stretch including tall Ashley. You just never know where hottt cheerleaders might need to make a few bucks on the side?? I'm ALWAYS looking for the next contestant in 'who wants to drain my python'.

MackLoad69
12-06-14, 22:55
After so many times being with Chicago I let my guard down and broke one mongering rule and it cost me, Sat night and foggy so I called Chicago. Said she was at the royal palace and to meet her at the wing h. Met and she asked for money up front to pay motel she owed, as cool as she has always been I let my guard down and gave it to her 10 minutes later I saw her on second floor doing a transaction. Texted her the next 15 min with no answer. After another 15 min left. So sad. SHE Was a favorite. Lesson learn't. Yeah she's cool. BE CAREFUL and never trust.

SmackYourBooty
12-07-14, 08:53
I really love skinny 'little gal's with decent boobies. Sounds like "Riley" might fit the bill?. Would love to know more about where I can find her?. Somebody have some empathy for an 'ol *****-monger.

SmackYourBooty
12-07-14, 10:11
This is surprising, She has so many Great reviews?. Maybe an "off" night?. We'll heed your advice, thanks.

NoMoreThan30FS
12-07-14, 10:23
Fellow Mongers we need to join together and stop crappy service. Brooke is the worst just no skills and wants a tip on top of 60 . I could had gotten service twice by Tori or a few others. Veronica and brook only care about getting money and the next hit.

MackLoad69
12-07-14, 13:37
Wrote a great review in the past on her myself and have passed digets a few times for her. Have helped her like a friend when she was desperate to realize they take kindness for weakness. LESSON // be a master. There are too many kitties out there to to be a mouse. Learn and follow the mongering rules. Remember they need us to survive. They get sick quick.

DirkDiggler72
12-07-14, 14:07
Fellow Mongers we need to join together and stop crappy service. Brooke is the worst just no skills and wants a tip on top of 60 . I could had gotten service twice by Tori or a few others. Veronica and brook only care about getting money and the next hit.I stopped calling brook for this reason. Looks just don't make up for shitty service for me. I say I only got 20 that's it all the time I stick to that. I never get turned down. As far as Chicago goes I'm not surprised. You can never trust a addict. No matter how long you know them. I also suggest stay away from the palm. To many dirt bags and to much LEO activity. Thats why I laugh when mongers get attached or try to protect. Not give out then digits or something like that. Its silly.

IAmIncognito
12-07-14, 16:09
This is surprising, She has so many Great reviews?. Maybe an "off" night?. We'll heed your advice, thanks.That is surprising, considering she knows about this place, last time I saw her she claimed to have kicked her habit. Oh well, most do this for reasons other then being broke. They got issues.

RookieMonger
12-07-14, 18:34
Please stop posting those jugs. I get ball ache just thinking about them! PTSD LOL.

I had a land line and# for where she was stayling but never could catch her and the last time I tried the guy was a little peeved I kept calling (same guy) so I'm not going to give that out.I wished her digits worked!! What a dam shame.

LadyGoodman00
12-08-14, 07:09
Fellow Mongers we need to join together and stop crappy service. Brooke is the worst just no skills and wants a tip on top of 60 . I could had gotten service twice by Tori or a few others. Veronica and brook only care about getting money and the next hit.

I stopped calling brook for this reason. Looks just don't make up for shitty service for me. I say I only got 20 that's it all the time I stick to that. I never get turned down. As far as Chicago goes I'm not surprised. You can never trust a addict. No matter how long you know them. I also suggest stay away from the palm. To many dirt bags and to much LEO activity. Thats why I laugh when mongers get attached or try to protect. Not give out then digits or something like that. Its silly.

I wished her digits worked!! What a dam shame.I offered Brook 50 to come have a ten min BBBJ. She said it wasnt enough. So I just said fuck it and was 150 richer ten min later. I try to bring her to do doubles but she's always 'busy'. I'd rather make $ then get my party favors than miss out. When you see her be like "ill start seeing lady" ill bet she'll do her best job. People seem to compare the two of us.

Tortellini
12-08-14, 07:44
Was traveling south on 19 yesterday and saw a busty brunette SW walking by Winn Dixie located close to Mile Stretch. Love those busty ones! Had my girl with me and could not partake. She was about 5'5", 150 lbs, brunette, hair pulled up, and wearing jeans.

Anyone else see her?

Peace.

Tort.

Tortellini
12-08-14, 09:37
Last May Jessica was put in the grey bar motel, and she is one of my ATF's! She used to get dropped off at Burger King on 19 and starts heading north. Found her about 10 AM by Main Street. She is so sexy and beautiful. She is still there.

If you go to the Pasco web site you can usually find a SW by entering their first name.

Peace.

Tort.

RedBird 6969
12-08-14, 09:46
After so many times being with Chicago I let my guard down and broke one mongering rule and it cost me, Sat night and foggy so I called Chicago. Said she was at the royal palace and to meet her at the wing h. Met and she asked for money up front to pay motel she owed, as cool as she has always been I let my guard down and gave it to her 10 minutes later I saw her on second floor doing a transaction. Texted her the next 15 min with no answer. After another 15 min left. So sad. SHE Was a favorite. Lesson learn't. Yeah she's cool. BE CAREFUL and never trust.I know her room #. Pm me if interested. You might just be better taking the loss and moving on though.

RookieMonger
12-08-14, 18:32
I offered Brook 50 to come have a ten min BBBJ. She said it wasnt enough. So I just said fuck it and was 150 richer ten min later. I try to bring her to do doubles but she's always 'busy'. I'd rather make $ then get my party favors than miss out. When you see her be like "ill start seeing lady" ill bet she'll do her best job. People seem to compare the two of us.My quote was regarding Angelique. I have had good and bad sessions with Brooke. The last time, 2 weeks ago was ok. I have had 1 session with you Lady and you quoted me 50 since you were running late and than when I get there, you tell me the 50 was for oral only!

RookieMonger
12-08-14, 18:33
Last May Jessica was put in the grey bar motel, and she is one of my ATF's! She used to get dropped off at Burger King on 19 and starts heading north. Found her about 10 AM by Main Street. She is so sexy and beautiful. She is still there.

If you go to the Pasco web site you can usually find a SW by entering their first name.

Peace.

Tort.Nice catch T!! Hope you're enjoying your stay.

Tmpdvl
12-08-14, 20:33
My luck along the npr stretch caught up with me big time. I was over there Friday night and Sunday morning for errands. Swung by waffle house and usually off to good dreams. Nothing this time. I saw a few potential ones that were barely 4/10. I probably will take a week off. My digits didn't work anymore so if any senior members can help, much obliged.

DirkDiggler72
12-08-14, 20:40
Lady you are one of the best. But your donations are way to high. Come down to earth and I will call you all the time. Anybody who hasn't met lady yet she is a great time. Fun girl and has a perfect 10 ass.

Member #5272
12-08-14, 22:32

Peace.

Tort.Wooooow. I need to venture out of Nowatney.

RedBird 6969
12-08-14, 23:38
I know her room #. Pm me if interested. You might just be better taking the loss and moving on though.Chicago sent me a text message after I posted this, she was upset. Mackloader PM'ed me, not for her room number, but to say he always had good experiences with Chicago. I too have has zero issues with her. I was wrong to post what iI did as I had no knowledge of what transpired between the two of them. I will say this. If it happened once, maybe a misunderstanding, if it happens again, then it is a pattern. She has been nothing but great for me. So I'll partake again I until something changes.

NoMoreThan30FS
12-09-14, 02:37
I stopped calling brook for this reason. Looks just don't make up for shitty service for me. I say I only got 20 that's it all the time I stick to that. I never get turned down. As far as Chicago goes I'm not surprised. You can never trust a addict. No matter how long you know them. I also suggest stay away from the palm. To many dirt bags and to much LEO activity. Thats why I laugh when mongers get attached or try to protect. Not give out then digits or something like that. Its silly.It seems the less the better the service. And one more my room smelled really bad when she took off her clothes. Alot of the girls are ruining it for the few good ones. I think only 4 good ones and they're barely out.

NoMoreThan30FS
12-09-14, 05:06
Just when I was about to give up I ran into a pretty sweet girl by the Walmart on hudson and 19 red hair nice nice firm butt had blue jeans and black boots. I think I beat a fellow monger to her. I said 15 for bb she said 20 about 8 minutes into it she asked are you about to cum I said no I quickly say for 25 FS she says make it 30 but you have cum quick. I tell her that's up you how well you ride. She claims her name is Kim doubt it. But she was sweet and polite made up for the disappointment of Brook.

Tasters Choice
12-09-14, 10:07
I so seldom hear about these sisters. Starla is kinda cute, blonde and good at what she does. Tight lipped. But NOTHING is ever right for her. Can't, just, don't, umm, not there, oww, I me gimmee can you do MORE, well, but.

Krissy, on the other hand is not into it at all, but I think for her it beats waitin tables. She doesn't like it but she does it. Good at it if you're a spinner lover. Good catch and release.

Their mother is a playa too. Don't know who the hell would sample her drive thru.

SmackYourBooty
12-09-14, 15:03
Did a quick NPR prowl. Scooped up Summer by Gulf & 19. Back to my place. Decent BBBJ and "the works" for. 5. She doesn't Stroll much, but if you see a long brown pony-tail on a slim gal about 5'6" that's her.

DirkDiggler72
12-09-14, 18:30
I so seldom hear about these sisters. Starla is kinda cute, blonde and good at what she does. Tight lipped. But NOTHING is ever right for her. Can't, just, don't, umm, not there, oww, I me gimmee can you do MORE, well, but.

Krissy, on the other hand is not into it at all, but I think for her it beats waitin tables. She doesn't like it but she does it. Good at it if you're a spinner lover. Good catch and release.

Their mother is a playa too. Don't know who the hell would sample her drive thru.Starla and (sandy) the mom are both dead. Kristy moved out of state.

Tortellini
12-09-14, 23:02
Thanks to another senior member, text Brook and met up with her for a decent car BBBJ. I picked her up on a backstreet, and could not believe she was walking since I found her on the Pasco sheriff site (6-8 times). Only offered a jack and the tip was a ham. My hand roamed across her tight ass and fairly nice body. She did not rush me at all and would not catch my protein at all.

Will probably not repeat.

Personality 7. 5/10.

Performance 5/10.

Appearance 8/10.

Miss my ATF Jessica!

Tasters Choice
12-09-14, 23:35
Did a quick NPR prowl. Scooped up Summer by Gulf & 19. Back to my place. Decent BBBJ and "the works" for. 5. She doesn't Stroll much, but if you see a long brown pony-tail on a slim gal about 5'6" that's her.Yeppers.

Her habits would prevent me from taking her to my place, but worth a room. Nice to hear a good review on her. Glad she's OK.

Tasters Choice
12-10-14, 09:09
Starla and (sandy) the mom are both dead. Kristy moved out of state.What the heck. Why is she dead? If the details don't fit forum guide lines, then please PVT me. Krissy must be devastated. It's a cold world.

RookieMonger
12-10-14, 11:17
Thanks to another senior member, text Brook and met up with her for a decent car BBBJ. I picked her up on a backstreet, and could not believe she was walking since I found her on the Pasco sheriff site (6-8 times). Only offered a jack and the tip was a ham. My hand roamed across her tight ass and fairly nice body. She did not rush me at all and would not catch my protein at all.

Will probably not repeat.

Personality 7. 5/10.

Performance 5/10.

Appearance 8/10.

Miss my ATF Jessica!Brooke takes repeated visits to warm up to you, and sometimes that doesn't even work. The last visit with her was good, no attitude, decent oral and nice FS! Streets of NPR are slow. And any decent catch a. K. a. Angelique, digits don't work.

Monger4321
12-10-14, 14:21
So I'm new to mongering and everyone thinks I am a cop. I have been up and down 19 new port Richey from Kmart to ridge and every girl I get near will not come close.

Me. They won't even do a popo check on me. I came across a red head yesterday at Kmart and she was so nervous she called someone to come pick her up. I seen a hot little spinner with long dark hair looked young but so fine and she wouldn't even acknowledge me near waffle house today. Three nights ago two girls walking one dark.

Hair and cute as hell and another chubby dirty blond near waffle house and they bolted on me. Seen a giant blond today and choose not to partake because she looked.

Like a man from far away so I didn't want to check close up. I am trying to have a dream with one so maybe the rest will realize I am not popo. Any advise. I know my.

Vehicle has alot to do with it and I am clean cut so maybe that has something to do with it as well but I can't even get one to get near me. Frustrated.

BjHobbyist
12-10-14, 17:27
First post here. Longtime hobbyist and dreamer in Pasco but new at posting. Scooped a little jewel in a dream a few nights ago near Kmart. She said I could share the number. Nice looking SW, dark hair, thin, small chest, and enthusiastic provider. Nice attitude and willing to please. Recognized her from a BP ad a few weeks back but I could not connect at that time. She posted in Pasco / Hudson using "Angel" but her phone never worked from the ad. We talked a little and I found out she knows the Ashley that we all know and love. Looks like she is hangin with the Summer / Gator / Veronica clan. PM me for phone because it looks like I cannot post it from the forum guideline. Stay safe.

Deebo1981
12-11-14, 03:58
Went on the prowl last night. Didn't see much in Hudson and my semi utr didn't answer so I headed to npr. Saw Brooke by the Kmart and pulled into the side street with her following. As I was pulling a uturn low and behold uncle was sitting on that street so before he pulled out I flashed and hollered to her.

Once he was gone I went back to the area but she was nowhere to be found. Banged a couple loops and headed up north. Too bad because she looked to be well nourished.

Back up on Hudson saw Marie (not usually around those parts but you can look up past arrests and figure out who I'm talking about). Again uncle was lurking so I swung into big lots and got snatched by a brazen monger. She looked good too, have seen her a couple times so I figure she'll be around.

Also got out swooped on a blonde around main street. Looked young, kind of a raver type girl. Any info?

BjHobbyist
12-11-14, 10:52
There is a little gem that I have not heard anyone dream of on this board yet and I am surprised (unless I a am computer illiterate, which I am! Name is Chevy, hangs really tight with Krystal (the one a previous monger dreamed about and posted chest pics only). They live together most of the time. Real cute, 24 ish, nice tight dancer body, reddish died hair, 5'3. In my dream she was everything I wanted, bbbjcimnq. See her from the bridge South to Wing House and usually in front of or not far behind her buddy. They bounce between motels and a few private residences. She also dances in Hudson most weekends. I have digits for her but they only work a few days of the month until her free minutes run out. She teased me with the possibility of a duos dream. Which I am considering as I already know Krystal well.

Also, last night was cold and I scooped up a barely clad little gem, Hollie. Mature age (30 ish) and very sexy and very clean (a major plus on my list). Nice body, good talents for what I like to dream about. Bbbjcimnqns while in her birthday suit with plenty of wandering allowed. I got her digits so I can re-visit. Felt bad releasing her back into the cold after but she had a little something to warm her tummy at least. She told me she has a younger sister that plays also (but they don't play together) in the area.

Tasters Choice
12-11-14, 12:16
There is a little gem that I have not heard anyone dream of on this board yet and I am surprised (unless I a am computer illiterate, which I am! Name is Chevy, hangs really tight with Krystal (the one a previous monger dreamed about and posted chest pics only). They live together most of the time. Real cute, 24 ish, nice tight dancer body, reddish died hair, 5'3. In my dream she was everything I wanted, bbbjcimnq. See her from the bridge South to Wing House and usually in front of or not far behind her buddy. They bounce between motels and a few private residences. She also dances in Hudson most weekends. I have digits for her but they only work a few days of the month until her free minutes run out. She teased me with the possibility of a duos dream. Which I am considering as I already know Krystal well.

Also, last night was cold and I scooped up a barely clad little gem, Hollie. Mature age (30 ish) and very sexy and very clean (a major plus on my list). Nice body, good talents for what I like to dream about. Bbbjcimnqns while in her birthday suit with plenty of wandering allowed. I got her digits so I can re-visit. Felt bad releasing her back into the cold after but she had a little something to warm her tummy at least. She told me she has a younger sister that plays also (but they don't play together) in the area.She is one of the twins. Holly and Heather. They are identical twins and know enough to not touch each other in concert. Can't go for that. But bragging rights are worth the time. I really had fun. I lose friends with THAT story. I love it when my non mongering friends get jealous.

Holly also has a key to the land of olive oil.

BjHobbyist
12-11-14, 13:01
She is one of the twins. Holly and Heather. They are identical twins and know enough to not touch each other in concert. Can't go for that. But bragging rights are worth the time. I really had fun. I lose friends with THAT story. I love it when my non mongering friends get jealous.

Holly also has a key to the land of olive oil.This is certainly a different Hollie than you speak of. I have dreamed of the drama twins in the past and this is a different Hollie. This one is older, wiser, no signs of abuse, and seemingly drama free.

RookieMonger
12-11-14, 19:39

Also, last night was cold and I scooped up a barely clad little gem, Hollie. Mature age (30 ish) and very sexy and very clean (a major plus on my list). Nice body, good talents for what I like to dream about. Bbbjcimnqns while in her birthday suit with plenty of wandering allowed. I got her digits so I can re-visit. Felt bad releasing her back into the cold after but she had a little something to warm her tummy at least. She told me she has a younger sister that plays also (but they don't play together) in the area.This Crystal? She said he lived in the house with a bunch of strippers.

Titan57
12-11-14, 20:17
Went on the prowl last night. Didn't see much in Hudson and my semi utr didn't answer so I headed to npr. Saw Brooke by the Kmart and pulled into the side street with her following. As I was pulling a uturn low and behold uncle was sitting on that street so before he pulled out I flashed and hollered to her.

Once he was gone I went back to the area but she was nowhere to be found. Banged a couple loops and headed up north. Too bad because she looked to be well nourished.

Back up on Hudson saw Marie (not usually around those parts but you can look up past arrests and figure out who I'm talking about). Again uncle was lurking so I swung into big lots and got snatched by a brazen monger. She looked good too, have seen her a couple times so I figure she'll be around.

Also got out swooped on a blonde around main street. Looked young, kind of a raver type girl. Any info?Took the drive from Holiday to the Bridge in NPR last night looking for a little Christmas cheer and I have to say the shelves were very bare. But just as I was ready to call it a loss I was able to scoop up and spend some time with Veronica. I do have to say for me it was well worth the pick as it left me wishing I had more time to explore other options. She told me she has no phone right now, says it was lost. I do plan on seeing her again.

BjHobbyist
12-11-14, 21:58
This Crystal? She said he lived in the house with a bunch of strippers.The girl you have the pics of is Krystal (with a "K" bot a "see" according to pasco PSO website), and yes Krystal and her bud Chevy have been clinging together and bouncing around, rarely the same place 2 nights in a row. Side note: You should of seen those boobs when Krystal was 25 lbs heavier, say wow!

MackLoad69
12-11-14, 22:33
The twin hollie the last I saw was in st pete and bigger than before and got sort of fugly that was about 4 mnths ago.

RookieMonger
12-12-14, 11:10
The twin hollie the last I saw was in st pete and bigger than before and got sort of fugly that was about 4 mnths ago.This Holly or a different Hollie?

SmackYourBooty
12-12-14, 14:09
Ran into Jessica, hadn't seen her strolling for a couple months. She limited her walks from Micky the's to Kmart. Skinny, 90 lb, bright Red wig 'little gal. Invited her over, dropped my shorts and her BBBJWS was awesome. Then a 'little muffin pounding and I was happy. Only had to donate. 45. Looks 6/10. Performance 8/10.

Tasters Choice
12-12-14, 14:38
This Holly or a different Hollie?That's twin Holly. Check her recipe for olive oil.

MackLoad69
12-12-14, 17:01
That's her. Twin holly, had corn row hair style and 25 lb heavier, looked really bad, she had won a free stay at the st pt gray bar resort. Up until a yr ago she was a cute little spinner that could really spin.

RookieMonger
12-12-14, 17:40
That's twin Holly. Check her recipe for olive oil.I haven't seen her out since that date! I would love to find her again.

Exacta Picker
12-13-14, 00:52
Ran into Jessica, hadn't seen her strolling for a couple months. She limited her walks from Micky the's to Kmart. Skinny, 90 lb, bright Red wig 'little gal. Invited her over, dropped my shorts and her BBBJWS was awesome. Then a 'little muffin pounding and I was happy. Only had to donate. 45. Looks 6/10. Performance 8/10.When you have some time give her a little extra and play the whole course, including the back 9.

Exacta Picker
12-13-14, 00:55

Peace.

Tort.Some great memories of her. Heard she's gotten a lot larger eating her Uncle's food.

RookieMonger
12-13-14, 08:14
When you have some time give her a little extra and play the whole course, including the back 9.This Jessie? If so, always had a great time with her. It's been a good year since I have dated her.

Tortellini
12-15-14, 10:54
Ran into a nice blonde named Nikki, 31 yrs. Old, 5'4", 130 lbs who has a nice way about her. Nikki is from Colorado and is spending time with her family here. She advertises on BP as Juicy Lucy:

http://southwestflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2-girl-special-tonite-baby-merry-ho-ho-ho/11152394

Had a BBBJCIM car session which was actually better than I thought it would be. She has a really sexy look about her, and looks like the girl next door. When I was releasing the protein some dripped out of her mouth (not good). Oh well, was very hot though. Found her by the recently closed Kmart and saw her a few days ago yet could not partake. Will definitely see her again and will go for FS.

Peace.

Tort.

BjHobbyist
12-15-14, 18:46
Had a dream on a Sunday evening trolling expedition and happened by a cutie. Was sitting in the line at BK when this spinner Southern Charmer with no purse, tight jeans and tank top (it was cold already) walked by heading toward the Beach. Got my order filled and headed West on Main. Caught up to her around the first street. My window was down and I slowed to check her out, I just said Hi as I passed slowly and she yelled "Hey, can you give me a ride? She hopped in, did the le check, name was Makayla. Cute, 25, brown long hair, 115, nice shape and nice small boobs. We took a ride back to my place and she put her birthday suit on. Again looks very nice, clean. I got my wish in my dream, BBBJCIM (spitter), and she allowed me to play with her while she was perfroming which was very cool as she seemed really receptive and reactive to the stimuli. I took her home after. She told me she is on a tight leash at home and keeper does not know what she is up too, not her usual thing, just trying to make a few extra $. Said this was her first walk and her fellow SW neighbor gave her the idea (not a chance as she was very relaxed and new how to do everything to a mongers liking). When her leash is off, she walks a loop from GreenKey Rd to BK, then West back to her keeper. No digits for me though. Will repeat if I can happen upon her again during dream time. Anyone else had the pleasure?

RookieMonger
12-15-14, 22:22
Ran into a nice blonde named Nikki, 31 yrs. Old, 5'4", 130 lbs who has a nice way about her. Nikki is from Colorado and is spending time with her family here. She advertises on BP as Juicy Lucy:

http://southwestflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2-girl-special-tonite-baby-merry-ho-ho-ho/11152394

Had a BBBJCIM car session which was actually better than I thought it would be. She has a really sexy look about her, and looks like the girl next door. When I was releasing the protein some dripped out of her mouth (not good). Oh well, was very hot though. Found her by the recently closed Kmart and saw her a few days ago yet could not partake. Will definitely see her again and will go for FS.

Peace.

Tort.What was the damage for the car session?

Brushout
12-15-14, 22:54
What was the damage for the car session?I have hit her up a couple of times. $60 seems to be her standard.

RookieMonger
12-16-14, 12:13
I have hit her up a couple of times. $60 seems to be her standard.Thanks! 60 for FS? I'll give her a ring.

PaleRider
12-19-14, 00:16
Ok guys, little trinket in a very good dream. A while back I had this dream that involved a little red head who claimed she was new to the business. This 18-20 year old was walking down Gulf around 4 pm last time we met. She told me her sister was in the grey bar hotel and her rent was due, so she gave me a very so so bbjcim back then to pay the rent. Well low and behold, this same little jewel popped up while at a local convenience store near the same area this week. Asked for a ride when we got outside and said, "I remember you". Well she was right. I asked if she was still working, and she said she needed help to pay her bills and told me that I was maybe one of only 4 guys she ever had a dream with in the past. Offered her. 6 for a bbj if she wanted and she said ok. Half way thru it I asked her what it would take for FS. After much hesitation and back and forth (over 30 minutes talking), she agreed to 1. 2 for FS, so in my state of elation I took her home for the whole thing.

Well two hours later, I was spent and her kitty was well overworked from tongue and cheek interaction. Instead of clock watching, I had to nudge her to get dressed so I could take her back. Actually fell asleep for a bit spooning her. In the end, gave her a tip and asked if she planned on doing more of this in the future and she said, "It looks like it is her only option unless things change". She goes by the name Holly. 18-20 YO, small a-be cups, with very curly red hair, maybe 110-120 lbs. She wouldn't give digits but she did tell me where she lived (general area) and said she would like to have a few dedicated clients only so I gave her my #. Ill try to keep this updated, we may have a new hobbyist here who is a bit shy and skiddish but is also very sweet and willing. I will keep this one on the must watch list.

NoMoreThan30FS
12-19-14, 06:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Peter Rammer
12-22-14, 15:06

Peace.

Tort.She's been home for about 10 days, but I'm not certain if she's 'working' yet. Her FB has a phone # for her, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking she'll need money for Christmas presents??

PlayfulMan
12-22-14, 19:46
She's been home for about 10 days, but I'm not certain if she's 'working' yet. Her FB has a phone # for her, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking she'll need money for Christmas presents??Damit she looks great now that's A captain save a ho girl. If I could I would and break all the rules, rules we all know are in place to protect us but damit Jessica is sooooo fine.

RookieMonger
12-22-14, 20:53
She's been home for about 10 days, but I'm not certain if she's 'working' yet. Her FB has a phone # for her, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking she'll need money for Christmas presents??Dam. And I am out of town till after the holidays. Hopefully she's still around.

PlayfulMan
12-23-14, 07:58
Did a quick NPR prowl. Scooped up Summer by Gulf & 19. Back to my place. Decent BBBJ and "the works" for. 5. She doesn't Stroll much, but if you see a long brown pony-tail on a slim gal about 5'6" that's her.Ran into her near the same area. Seems like a good girl. Took good care of me and even tipped on the BBBJ. Have digits and will call. Dropped her off near her trailer. I'm a little concerned about going to her spot for a Incall. If there is any info I should know about her PM me. Thanks.

Tortellini
12-24-14, 09:35
Guys, the other day ran into blonde hair Nikki, 31 yrs. Old who is from Colorado on a side street. She was walking in front of a brunette SW, slim, 5'5", swollen eye who told me that was Veronica. Took her to my friends place for a long unrushed BBBJCIM session. Was very good and would repeat. She definitely enjoyed our time together. Nikki told me she might go to a clinic in early January and wish her the very best. Other seniors have told me she has been around for a while which does not surprise me. She has a nice tattoo on her lower back.

On the way back, noticed Uncle LEO pulled over a tall blonde and putting the cuffs on her. Not good. Found a safer place to drop her off.

Peace and happy holidays.

Tort.

Brushout
12-25-14, 16:04
Well, went out mongering today. I figured I would either find a gem or get skunked. Well I go skunked! Not a single girl out from noon to three. I guess Santa left plenty of candy in their stockings.

Peter Rammer
12-26-14, 09:01
Well, went out mongering today. I figured I would either find a gem or get skunked. Well I go skunked! Not a single girl out from noon to three. I guess Santa left plenty of candy in their stockings.I rode from Holiday through Hudson from about 1:30 - 5:00 PM and was equally cock-blocked! Even rode some of the side streets like Mile Stretch and I was shut out. Santa must have realized just how friggin bad I was because there was nothing for me. Even the Hudson Super Walmart gas station was closed so I couldn't suck up some of their cheap gas.

Salty Dawg
12-27-14, 20:43
Planned a day with wife and took her to buy some specials and see a nice WSW at gas station on 19 north of Wally World and when we headed to NPR we passed another 3. Just the other day, none and today I couldn't do a damn thing. What luck.

RookieMonger
12-27-14, 21:34
Planned a day with wife and took her to buy some specials and see a nice WSW at gas station on 19 north of Wally World and when we headed to NPR we passed another 3. Just the other day, none and today I couldn't do a damn thing. What luck.Well, that's good that they are out there. Just sucks you couldn't partake today. Can't wait to leave this cold-ass Virginia and be back in sunny Florida!

DirkDiggler72
12-29-14, 00:18
Had a dream I was driving down 19 late Sunday night. In my dream I saw a girl walking that looked too good to be true so I was not sure if she was a streetwalker. Pulled over and sure enough she hopped in no hesitation. Said her name was Chevy foxy little thing. It was a very good dream. Took her to my place for 30. Full service no rush. 9 out of 10 across the board. Dropped her off at rode way.

WhosUrPopi
12-29-14, 23:56
Hey guys, new to all of this. I have seen a 30 something SW for the last couple of years around southgate, sometimes wearing biker type clothes, brown hair. Was hoping to get her name so I could see any reports on her before I mongered. Thanks.

Tortellini
12-30-14, 10:14
Finally found Veronica on 19,29 yrs. Old, long auburn hair and who gave me an awesome BBBJCIM with spit session. Was extreme. Love her colorful tattoos as well. Told me she used to be the Coppertone girl when she lived in Clearwater. Also mentioned she was a fantastic dancer, flexible and could move all around the poles. Wow!

Saw Sam walking on South Rd. Which is just south of Main and 19. Also spotted Nikki and dig her 1980's punk rock look. On the way to drop off Veronica saw Brook walking north on 19 by South Road. My buddy told me that Brook text him and wanted to be picked up ASAP. My advice is to stay away from SW's who are in a rush to get picked up.

Happy holidays.

Tort.

MackLoad69
12-30-14, 11:16
Hey guys, new to all of this. I have seen a 30 something SW for the last couple of years around southgate, sometimes wearing biker type clothes, brown hair. Was hoping to get her name so I could see any reports on her before I mongered. Thanks.If its who I'm thinking she got busted in one of those stings in the past yr it says for prost. You see her out every day walking but I have never seen her being picked up and I have never had an interest in her. I think she is just a mule of some sort, her arrest states she is 50 or 52 tall, thin, dark clothes, biker vest, drk jeans straight hair. Shoulder length look in past prost reports and you will see her pic. Hope this helps.

WhosUrPopi
12-30-14, 22:10
If its who I'm thinking she got busted in one of those stings in the past yr it says for prost. You see her out every day walking but I have never seen her being picked up and I have never had an interest in her. I think she is just a mule of some sort, her arrest states she is 50 or 52 tall, thin, dark clothes, biker vest, drk jeans straight hair. Shoulder length look in past prost reports and you will see her pic. Hope this helps.That sounds like her, but I didn't think she was that old. I have never seen her picked up either, but she waves to a lot of people.

RookieMonger
12-30-14, 22:50
Finally found Veronica on 19,29 yrs. Old, long auburn hair and who gave me an awesome BBBJCIM with spit session. Was extreme. Love her colorful tattoos as well. Told me she used to be the Coppertone girl when she lived in Clearwater. Also mentioned she was a fantastic dancer, flexible and could move all around the poles. Wow!

Saw Sam walking on South Rd. Which is just south of Main and 19. Also spotted Nikki and dig her 1980's punk rock look. On the way to drop off Veronica saw Brook walking north on 19 by South Road. My buddy told me that Brook text him and wanted to be picked up ASAP. My advice is to stay away from SW's who are in a rush to get picked up.

Happy holidays.

Tort.Brook texted me the same thing. Wasn't sure if she was needing candy money or if it was a set up.

SmackYourBooty
12-31-14, 08:46
I think ya'll are talking about "Cheryl". Tall, skinny, walks at a brisk pace. Has a distinct Boston / Jersey accent. Had a couple "episodes" with Her, first was a "car" date, She wouldn't let me touch Her, wanted to whack me off like She was swinging a hammer. Then a couple months later I tried again. At my place, got her naked, She started again Whacking my Johnson like She wanted to pull it off. Hurt like hell, and told her to get dressed. I didn't feel like I wanted a "butcher job'. She's crazy!

ArabDude
12-31-14, 19:24
I think ya'll are talking about "Cheryl". Tall, skinny, walks at a brisk pace. Has a distinct Boston / Jersey accent. Had a couple "episodes" with Her, first was a "car" date, She wouldn't let me touch Her, wanted to whack me off like She was swinging a hammer. Then a couple months later I tried again. At my place, got her naked, She started again Whacking my Johnson like She wanted to pull it off. Hurt like hell, and told her to get dressed. I didn't feel like I wanted a "butcher job'. She's crazy!She's a trip. Not going to lie her manner of speaking and body gives me a chub and I partake for better or worse when I can. Usually I do when my balls are heavy and a blow a big one in her mouth, which she doesn't love, so its even better for me.

WhosUrPopi
01-01-15, 14:43
She's a trip. Not going to lie her manner of speaking and body gives me a chub and I partake for better or worse when I can. Usually I do when my balls are heavy and a blow a big one in her mouth, which she doesn't love, so its even better for me.What could I expect to pay for that.

MyMustang
01-02-15, 03:03
Hey guys I'm back on a visit was hoping someone would have a gem with digets? I tried finding the gem I played with the last time I was here, but no success. If anyone knows of one PM me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Stay Safe out there.

MM.

TallAnd
01-04-15, 14:11
I popped on the the board this morning, feeling a little 'randy' and read the stuff about Sheryl and got to thinking I've seen her on 19 by Dunkin before on a Sunday stroll. So, I went for a ride, not much to report, but about 10:30 I saw her and she was 'Covered' by a blue and white escort. I stopped at the McDs and publix, watched as he rolled through, followed her behind publix and I was G. O - and. E.

She is a kinda sexy nut, 'I've gone six months without Crack, aren't I good? Really, Hon, Aren't I good? Next time, Hon, you don't have to give me anything, Hon, doesn't that sound nice, Hon? LMAO She told me that she won't fuck because you have to be married to fuck. FYI.

Here is her titty.

DirkDiggler72
01-07-15, 13:55
I can confirm see is back in business. Gained a lot of weight while she was on vacation. But see was fresh, clean and sober.

JoeHall2
01-07-15, 16:50
As long as you had a good time! Next time tell her YOU are married! LOL.

I popped on the the board this morning, feeling a little 'randy' and read the stuff about Sheryl and got to thinking I've seen her on 19 by Dunkin before on a Sunday stroll. So, I went for a ride, not much to report, but about 10:30 I saw her and she was 'Covered' by a blue and white escort. I stopped at the McDs and publix, watched as he rolled through, followed her behind publix and I was G. O - and. E.

She is a kinda sexy nut, 'I've gone six months without Crack, aren't I good? Really, Hon, Aren't I good? Next time, Hon, you don't have to give me anything, Hon, doesn't that sound nice, Hon? LMAO She told me that she won't fuck because you have to be married to fuck. FYI.

Here is her titty.

CurbCrawler
01-07-15, 18:33
I was seeing if anyone would share her number.

I know I'm not a senior member but figured I'd try.

The # I was given is for a lady named Winnie.

She definitely didn't know Brook.

Might have been a good # but it was a while since I got it.

Today was finally perfect and I get Winnie. LOL.

SmackYourBooty
01-08-15, 08:06
Scooped up "juicy lucy" last night by IHop, really late and cold. She offered it "all" for a decent gift. Off to my place. Good BBBJ, and some CG and Missionary to finish. She's cute, has a few stretch marks. Had been advertising on BP. Not bad for a late night encounter.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-lucy/11152394

Brushout
01-08-15, 18:53
Scooped up "juicy lucy" last night by IHop, really late and cold. She offered it "all" for a decent gift. Off to my place. Good BBBJ, and some CG and Missionary to finish. She's cute, has a few stretch marks. Had been advertising on BP. Not bad for a late night encounter.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-lucy/11152394That's Nicole.

RookieMonger
01-08-15, 23:49
When you can't make the scoop you see a 10+ chick out and abouts! This was on US19, I guess where Tarpon Springs Alt. 19 goes west and the Home Depot is just south of that split. This was around 6:00 this evening as I am heading south on US19, I spot this beautiful brunette on the south side of US19, just a block north of the Home Depot. She was clearly giving the look to the on-coming traffic but I had company and couldn't partake. She was in a blue dress, had to been freezing her ass off. Anyone seen her?

NoMoreThan30FS
01-09-15, 18:16
Good day gentlemen Amber the sexy and very good croatian is out and about by the old Kmart dunking donuts. And Brooke if you like her. Happy hunting.

HardBall99
01-11-15, 00:09
[QUOTE=Rookiemonger;2325238 When you can't make the scoop you see a 10+ chick out and abouts!

This happened to me today. I saw a very young, slender brunette walking very sassily, waving her tight, perfect ass down Main St in NPR. I circled the block and made eye contact, pulled into a parking lot and she approached the car, smiled very sweetly and introduced herself as Riley. Alas, I could not pick her up because my car was so packed with stuff that even the passenger seat was loaded! All I could do was get her digits on a promise to get together next week.

It's been a long time for me since my last street mongering work, almost 15 years. But the siren's song has lately been drawing me back into the lifestyle, and Riley is a most tempting way to complete the return. My question is if anyone out there has experienced this young beauty or is she new on the scene. If anyone has any info, you may pm me and it would be most appreciated.

Salty Dawg
01-11-15, 09:01
Was running errands with SO and spotted two spinners about a block from each other and they looked similar. Small, dark hair, petite build and both had handlers following. Could not partake, SO wouldn't understand. LOL.

Tasters Choice
01-11-15, 09:32
When you can't make the scoop you see a 10+ chick out and abouts! This was on US19, I guess where Tarpon Springs Alt. 19 goes west and the Home Depot is just south of that split. This was around 6:00 this evening as I am heading south on US19, I spot this beautiful brunette on the south side of US19, just a block north of the Home Depot. She was clearly giving the look to the on-coming traffic but I had company and couldn't partake. She was in a blue dress, had to been freezing her ass off. Anyone seen her?There is a cul-de-sac with s**t hole trailers behind checkers.

RookieMonger
01-11-15, 12:19
There is a cul-de-sac with s**t hole trailers behind checkers.It looks like it's time for me to check out the NPR stroll again. It' been long overdue. The Tampa stroll has been worthless for awhile.

Xiao Xing
01-11-15, 20:46
It looks like it's time for me to check out the NPR stroll again. It' been long overdue. The Tampa stroll has been worthless for awhile.Because now the gas price is cheap. If we have real talents in NPR, I am willing to drive there to meet them.

With your experience, your stroll can be very fruitful.

Xx.

Peter Rammer
01-11-15, 23:27
Because now the gas price is cheap. If we have real talents in NPR, I am willing to drive there to meet them.

With your experience, your stroll can be very fruitful.

Xx.I just might have to re institute my Holiday to Hudson hunt. There are usually some pretty worthwhile choices. I'm getting tired of St Petersburg and especially the nasty, snarly po po there.

Monger4321
01-12-15, 07:04
Was out last night and found Stephanie near waffle house. Nice body small be cups. BBBJNC was 3. She put in some effort and followed directions well but was so rushed to get her candy she just wanted to stop after a few minutes. Also she was hacking up a lung. I almost bailed before I decided to partake and I should have went with my gut instinct. Dropped her off by the old Kmart and she nearly fell over getting out of the car. I will not partake anytime soon with her. After I dropped her off I seen a WSW with purple and blond hair near the BK, Very cute but got out scooped. Also seen another blond carrying several bags near the old Kmart but she looked worked so I choose to take a pass on her. Took another trip around 1130 and it was a ghost town. Did the run between ridge and 54 and nothing. Threw in the towel after an hour or so. Happy Hunting and stay safe.

Monger4321
01-13-15, 01:59
Was out last night and found Stephanie near waffle house. Nice body small be cups. BBBJNC was 3. She put in some effort and followed directions well but was so rushed to get her candy she just wanted to stop after a few minutes. Also she was hacking up a lung. I almost bailed before I decided to partake and I should have went with my gut instinct. Dropped her off by the old Kmart and she nearly fell over getting out of the car. I will not partake anytime soon with her. After I dropped her off I seen a WSW with purple and blond hair near the BK, Very cute but got out scooped. Also seen another blond carrying several bags near the old Kmart but she looked worked so I choose to take a pass on her. Took another trip around 1130 and it was a ghost town. Did the run between ridge and 54 and nothing. Threw in the towel after an hour or so. Happy Hunting and stay safe.To bad it was just a dream.

Salty Dawg
01-13-15, 21:26
Coming back from a massage I spotted 3 WSW. 1 with a handler and 2 without all were between Walmart and Skinny's. Already relaxed so I did not partake.

Tortellini
01-14-15, 08:05
Was driving north on 19 and saw a mystery brunette SW on the phone who was in a hurry. She is about 5'7", 130 lbs and seemed attractive.

Has anyone seen her?

Peace.

Tort.