PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Ericmcq
04-14-14, 23:18
Just took a little drive along US19 and spotted a new / unknown blonde WSW crossing at the light at Mile Stretch and looking back over her shoulder I saw 4 LEO cars with their lights off sitting back in the parking lot by Subway. Hmmmmm.

Went up to the McD's past SunRay and doubled back and spotted another WSW (brunette) walking northbound just north of Mile Stretch. Hmmmm.

Drove down to Louis Ave, over to Alt-19 and looped around to 19 north one more time and up to Darlington, over to Grand and down to Mile Stretch and spotted a third SW (maybe black but couldn't get a good look). Out to 19 and the same 4 LEO still parked at Subway.

So I'm not Einstein but 3 new / unknown SW within less than a mile, and 4 LEO just waiting around the corner, even I could smell the sting in the air with my windows rolled up and my bad sinuses during allergy season (LOL). Stay safe out there!

Exacta Picker
04-15-14, 05:29
Just took a little drive along US19 and spotted a new / unknown blonde WSW crossing at the light at Mile Stretch and looking back over her shoulder I saw 4 LEO cars with their lights off sitting back in the parking lot by Subway. Hmmmmm.

Went up to the McD's past SunRay and doubled back and spotted another WSW (brunette) walking northbound just north of Mile Stretch. Hmmmm.

Drove down to Louis Ave, over to Alt-19 and looped around to 19 north one more time and up to Darlington, over to Grand and down to Mile Stretch and spotted a third SW (maybe black but couldn't get a good look). Out to 19 and the same 4 LEO still parked at Subway.

So I'm not Einstein but 3 new / unknown SW within less than a mile, and 4 LEO just waiting around the corner, even I could smell the sting in the air with my windows rolled up and my bad sinuses during allergy season (LOL). Stay safe out there!If you go to the Pasco Sheriff's Office website you can see the Active and Closed call logs. Last night and throughout the early morning hours the number of traffic stop and traffic violator entries are about 10-15 x higher than normal, especially for a Monday night. PCSO and all the want to-be city police departments were probably running one of their "Wolf Pack" operations. If you could get the stats from Wawa I'll bet donut sales were through the roof last night.

BillyBob987
04-15-14, 06:30

So I'm not Einstein but 3 new / unknown SW within less than a mile, and 4 LEO just waiting around the corner, even I could smell the sting in the air with my windows rolled up and my bad sinuses during allergy season (LOL). Stay safe out there!Last year Mariah told my buddy that there were a handful of walkers that hung out by the Subway.

Salty Dawg
04-15-14, 07:32
Have to say yesterday was interesting. It was raining with SW's and policy so I took the easy way out and went to my favorite massage.

MongerMan90
04-16-14, 08:03
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Tortellini
04-17-14, 10:30
Drove down 19 and just north of Mile Stretch saw a cute brunette SW with short black hair, 5'8 sh, 130's, long legs with glossy red lipstick on sitting on a bench. Who is she? Seen her before and wanted to get more info before stopping.

Appreciate any info. If good, anyone have digits?

JlGuitar
04-17-14, 13:10
Drove down 19 and just north of Mile Stretch saw a cute brunette SW with short black hair, 5'8 sh, 130's, long legs with glossy red lipstick on sitting on a bench. Who is she? Seen her before and wanted to get more info before stopping.

Appreciate any info. If good, anyone have digits?Thats Sara she gives a good bbbcim and has a good attitude. She is in the Holiday area.

BillyBob987
04-17-14, 15:11

Appreciate any info. If good, anyone have digits?Tortellini clear your inbox.

HawaiianD
04-21-14, 20:20
Looking for digits to either Alana or tabby.

Any help would be appreciated and favor returned. Thanks, Hawaiian the.

IamMaximus
04-24-14, 17:46
Tabby said her phone doesn't work.

Looking for digits to either Alana or tabby.

Any help would be appreciated and favor returned. Thanks, Hawaiian the.

IamMaximus
04-24-14, 17:49
Was driving 19 in Hudson today and saw a kind of short girl with short hair who looked like she was quite pregnant. Any ideas if she is working? It was between Hudson Ave and New York.

Salty Dawg
04-25-14, 12:01
Was driving 19 in Hudson today and saw a kind of short girl with short hair who looked like she was quite pregnant. Any ideas if she is working? It was between Hudson Ave and New York.I have seen her before but could never get a look from her, so I just left it. If you score, let me know.

IAmIncognito
04-25-14, 19:41
I see Brook is back in town, anyone seen her out and about?

HawaiianD
04-27-14, 02:01
Brook is out but spending quality time with her DB. I suspect she will be out strolling in about a week or so.

IAmIncognito
04-29-14, 16:20
Brook is out but spending quality time with her DB. I suspect she will be out strolling in about a week or so.Actually, from what I am reading on social media, she is getting her life together again so "her family can be proud of her".

So doubt we will see her again anytime soon.

Xiao Xing
04-30-14, 06:43
If she can be back her normal life. I always wish all the SW can be back normal life. I can quit my hobby then, hehehe.

Xx.

Actually, from what I am reading on social media, she is getting her life together again so "her family can be proud of her".

So doubt we will see her again anytime soon.

Tortellini
04-30-14, 08:25
Had a chance to take a morning drive earlier this week and saw a very cute Latin SW. Met her on a side street and did our checks. Her name is Jessica, 5'1", very curvy, extreme ass, thick lips, short brunette hair, from Michigan and is native American. She told me she was out all night and was robbed twice. One time by a date. Told me her best feature is her ass than lips. Brought her back to my friends place and posed for some hot photos. Sitting on her toes, she started giving me a very slow and sensual BBBJ. No rush whatsoever. Told me her favorite position is on her stomach, legs together and getting pumped from behind. Laughed and said it was my favorite position too Ended up hitting it hard from behind and started yelling I am going to cum baby which was music to my ears. Though she is only 5'1" her ass is extreme and has amazing curves. Dropped her off by the trailers north of main street on 19. She has no phone yet gave me her email address.

No drama and was AAA beef. Appearance 9/10, Personality 10/10 and Performance 10++/10.

Newbies always follow 22 rules of mongering.

Peace.

RookieMonger
04-30-14, 14:52
Brook is out but spending quality time with her DB. I suspect she will be out strolling in about a week or so.I see that she's "Married" on FB!! LMAO.

She could be a top notch go to girl is she would just perform up to our expectations. And see'MON, our expectations are not really that high!!

Ericmcq
05-01-14, 02:06
Did the US19 stroll tonight north thru Pasco... Saw a couple of the regulars in NPR north and south of Wing House but several LEO busy with (I assume) traffic stops, but still too many blue lights.

So I headed farther north to Hudson. Spotted 2 WSW talking to each other on the other side of road a little south of Burger King so I did a double back to take a closer look. Both were late 20's / early 30's, one long straight brown hair and one with shorter blonde hair. Passed 'them and turned down a side street. Doubled around and came back up towards 19 to see if one or either was headed over... They both came over and asked for a ride.

I ended up giving them a ride and I was a little surprised when neither seemed to have their typical "spots" they could quickly direct you to to do the deed. So we ended up driving around for a while looking and talking. I live south of there so I wasn't real familiar with the area (although I'd driving around it enough in the past to have a general feel). Anyway, couldn't find a spot we all felt comfortable with so ended up finally giving them a few bucks for their time and got their digits for another time.

They are sisters and said their names were Nicole and Tilly (but I think those may be nickname / aliases). Anyway, both seemed pretty mellow and cool and I got the feeling they could be fun in the right setting. Certainly not in a hurry and pushy about getting the cash. Tilly said it was her birthday (30) and that their mom was at her place drunk and making a scene so they had left. Neither said they have a car and are pretty strapped for cash so working legit jobs where they can find 'them during the day and doing this to pick up extra $$ at night. We talked about some of the other working girls in the area and neither seemed to have heard of BackPage and only knew a little bit about Craigslist. We ended up saying we'd try it again some other time once I had something lined up were we could play discreetly and securely. Both seemed to like the idea of even grabbing a drink or food and hanging for a bit first (certainly not the take the money and move on ASAP type).

So do any of you know either of 'them? Any comments good / bad / ugly? I know, you'll say TOFTT and report back (LOL) but if anybody has any intel on either of them I'd appreciate it.

After I let 'them back out I headed south again and saw a tall, thin girl with spiky hair near Kmart in NPR. I did one loop around to confirm she was working and got "the look" but didn't stop as it was getting late and I was tired.

HawaiianD
05-01-14, 02:51
She is currently cleaner than she has been in quite some time. Usually they stay clean a few weeks or a month then hit it hard again. Since she doesn't have a job, she will be needing donations from the Greater Pasco Monger Society to get by.

Before she was pinched she was taking direction well and improving on her skill sets orally.

Not holding my breath, but if (WHEN) she returns we will be there for her to blow our horns.

I see that she's "Married" on FB!! LMAO.

She could be a top notch go to girl is she would just perform up to our expectations. And see'MON, our expectations are not really that high!!

Ziggy62
05-01-14, 11:04
Was driving north a little past main street, noticed a pretty brunette, around 5 feet 7, cute black top, hot little shorts, nice long legs, hair halfway down her back, nicest looking that I've seen in a while. Anyone else see this beauty? Was around 9:30 this morning.

RookieMonger
05-01-14, 13:31
She is currently cleaner than she has been in quite some time. Usually they stay clean a few weeks or a month then hit it hard again. Since she doesn't have a job, she will be needing donations from the Greater Pasco Monger Society to get by.

Before she was pinched she was taking direction well and improving on her skill sets orally.

Not holding my breath, but if (WHEN) she returns we will be there for her to blow our horns.Well, if I'm a betting man, I would wager my cash that she'll be back. If she doesn't have a job, and I'm not sure what skills she has / degree etc., when the cash runs low, she'll.

Resort back to what she knows and it's the easiest way to get a quick buck.

She's definitely a pretty girl and like I said, if she got her shit together and started performing up to task, I would see her again.

RookieMonger
05-01-14, 13:47
Well, after getting STIFFED by Danni in Hudson and NOT in a good way (no pun intended), I hit the stroll. From Hudson all the way down to Holiday, I didn't see a dam soul. This was around 10:40 this am. On the way back up, NPR / PR was still dead but Hudson started to pick up. I 1st scooped up blond Tracy just by the 5 STAR resort SunSet Motel. We.

Negotiaoted the norm for a pipe cleaning and a tip if she swallowed.

ONE of the WORST BJ's I have ever gotten. It felt like I was sticking my dick into a meat grinder!! I told her she was using too much teeth but she tried to re-adjust but it was still.

Too painful. I eventually jerked off and she at least caught and swallowed. I dropped her off at the hotel where her bf was eagerly awaiting for her. She said she had digits but I.

Declined. I was so pissed off by her oral skills that I was not ready to call it a day.

After a few passes in the area, I spot another blond, I thought it was Tabby at 1st but it was Kia. I scooped her just north of the WalMart in Hudson.

Usual donation and her oral skills were ok. With this being my 2nd pop, I knew I was going to pop during the oral so I helped her out and she caught and spit. I swear she's preggo.

But she denied it. I dropped her off at the trailer park by the seafood store.

I was surprised that I was able to get off twice within an hour, it's been far and inbetween since I have had a DD. Kia's digits is to a friend who can get a hold of her so you know.

How that goes. Hudson definitely was hopping around 12:30/1:00.

As far as Danni, I am done with her. This was my 1st attempt to see her and with others saying the same thing, she's off the Rookiemonger list.

Pics to come, having issues uploading.

Salty Dawg
05-01-14, 18:20
I have been out 3 days now at different times and ran from 52 to NY and have drawn a blank each time. Did LEO do a round up or something?

Ericmcq
05-01-14, 19:21
Was driving north a little past main street, noticed a pretty brunette, around 5 feet 7, cute black top, hot little shorts, nice long legs, hair halfway down her back, nicest looking that I've seen in a while. Anyone else see this beauty? Was around 9:30 this morning.I saw something similar but with a pink top this evening around 6 pm a little farther north by Ridge and 19. But she was scooped up by the time I could loop around.

Ericmcq
05-01-14, 19:28
Ended up with some extra time to kill so I thought I'd stroll north on 19 this evening to what rush out might bring out (normally don't get out during this time period). Saw a couple in the NPR area between Main St. And the river, another in a hot pink top by Ridge and 19 (long black hair) but she was scooped up before I could loop around, and a WSW with blonde hair walking south bound just north of NY Ave. (see pic below). But there was way too many LEO out (plus all the damn road construction on 19 makes it a ***** especially with the heavier traffic) so I headed home. Anybody know any details on blondie below?

RookieMonger
05-01-14, 19:52
Ended up with some extra time to kill so I thought I'd stroll north on 19 this evening to what rush out might bring out (normally don't get out during this time period). Saw a couple in the NPR area between Main St. And the river, another in a hot pink top by Ridge and 19 (long black hair) but she was scooped up before I could loop around, and a WSW with blonde hair walking south bound just north of NY Ave. (see pic below). But there was way too many LEO out (plus all the damn road construction on 19 makes it a ***** especially with the heavier traffic) so I headed home. Anybody know any details on blondie below?

317117That's Tracy, I scooped her up today and got the worse BBBJWS, felt like I was sticking JR into a meat grinder. Tried to give her pointers but it was useless so I jerked it and she at least swallowed it all. I have pics but am having issues uploading them.

RookieMonger
05-01-14, 21:17
Anyone else having issues uploading pics? Uploading and editing issues today.

Xiao Xing
05-01-14, 22:24
Even her skill is not the best, but I consider she is easy going relatively, at least to me most time. I somehow miss her.

But the problem is too much gas to go to NPR when a lot of young SW available in St Pete.

XX.

Well, if I'm a betting man, I would wager my cash that she'll be back. If she doesn't have a job, and I'm not sure what skills she has / degree etc., when the cash runs low, she'll.

She's definitely a pretty girl and like I said, if she got her shit together and started performing up to task, I would see her again.

Tortellini
05-03-14, 06:53
Decided to take a quick stroll yesterday when it stopped raining and ran into Christina, 32 years old, 5'2", huge solid perky breasts, large nipples and short brunette hair. I really thought her breasts were fake because of the huge size and firmness of the melons. Chit chatted for a bit and is a sweet girl who comes out once in a while. Let me take photos of her rack too Car BBBJCIM session was good, took commands well yet could not hold all the goods in her mouth. Told me she swallowed at least half and the rest went on my pants. Overall, a great time and standard tuition.

Have digits for seniors and was a nice find considering the rainy weather.

Newbies remember 22 rules of mongering.

Peace.

Tasters Choice
05-03-14, 12:57
Well, after getting STIFFED by Danni in Hudson and NOT in a good way (no pun intended), I hit the stroll. From Hudson all the way down to Holiday, I didn't see a dam soul. This was around 10:40 this am. On the way back up, NPR / PR was still dead but Hudson started to pick up. I 1st scooped up blond Tracy just by the 5 STAR resort SunSet Motel. We.

Negotiaoted the norm for a pipe cleaning and a tip if she swallowed.

ONE of the WORST BJ's I have ever gotten. It felt like I was sticking my dick into a meat grinder!! I told her she was using too much teeth but she tried to re-adjust but it was still.

Too painful. I eventually jerked off and she at least caught and swallowed. I dropped her off at the hotel where her bf was eagerly awaiting for her. She said she had digits but I.

Declined. I was so pissed off by her oral skills that I was not ready to call it a day.

After a few passes in the area, I spot another blond, I thought it was Tabby at 1st but it was Kia. I scooped her just north of the WalMart in Hudson.

Usual donation and her oral skills were ok. With this being my 2nd pop, I knew I was going to pop during the oral so I helped her out and she caught and spit. I swear she's preggo.

But she denied it. I dropped her off at the trailer park by the seafood store.

I was surprised that I was able to get off twice within an hour, it's been far and inbetween since I have had a DD. Kia's digits is to a friend who can get a hold of her so you know.

How that goes. Hudson definitely was hopping around 12:30/1:00.

As far as Danni, I am done with her. This was my 1st attempt to see her and with others saying the same thing, she's off the Rookiemonger list.

Pics to come, having issues uploading.Danni is off MY list for a walk away. No good.

HawaiianD
05-03-14, 13:31
There is no doubt in my mind she will be back. As I said before, her skills were improving with direction and everything was on the menu. Her looks and direction taking warrant me to repeat.

Until than, I will visit others while in Hudson and NPR.

Well, if I'm a betting man, I would wager my cash that she'll be back. If she doesn't have a job, and I'm not sure what skills she has / degree etc., when the cash runs low, she'll.

Tortellini
05-03-14, 14:14
Took a drive this morning to the store and saw a cute older MILF down a side street. Told me her name is Diana, 45 years old, 5'6", grandma, and loves sucking cock. Ended up finding a quiet place to park and gave a very good bbbjcimws session and deepthroated most of the time without coaching. The highlight was when I was blowing my load she rammed my cock down her throat. Was extreme and caught every drop. She does not have a phone but told me where she hangs out. Diana had blonde hair in a pony tail.

She hangs out on 19 just south of Main.

Told me she sees all types of people EMTs, Fire fighters etc. Interesting and does not suprise me.

Peace.

Tortellini
05-08-14, 10:05
Took a drive a few days ago and tanto into Trish, 25,5'5", blonde hair pony tail, okay legs and tan. Ended up finding a nice place to park and gave a decent BBBJCIM car session. She is friends with honey or Jessica who is that curvy Latin SW. The spend time together by the trailers off of 19 north of Main Street. Will probably not repeat.

Trish does not have a phone.

Peace.

IAmIncognito
05-11-14, 02:13
Saw a young, small chick around Mc Donalds last night in a pink top, short shorts. I assumed it was Veronica and.

Avoided her, turns out she was "with her uncle" at the time, soooo maybe Brooks back? Saw her from a distance.

So not sure who she was. Was pretty late, like 2 am.

Ended up with Sue, wasnt very impressed. Pretty piss poor actually. Oh well.

Surprised about the below Trish review, the one time I met her she was very good, I guess it depends on the meds.

CurbCrawler
05-12-14, 20:27
Saw a young, small chick around Mc Donalds last night in a pink top, short shorts. I assumed it was Veronica and.

Avoided her, turns out she was "with her uncle" at the time, soooo maybe Brooks back? Saw her from a distance.

Surprised about the below Trish review, the one time I met her she was very good, I guess it depends on the meds.Out of curiosity why did you "avoid" Veronica? Because of uncle or other reasons?

Always see her heading to work. Nice legs, nice little ass. Face isn't much though.

But I do admire that she's up so early. Early bird gets the worm. LOL.

HawaiianD
05-12-14, 23:32
Can you provide a better location than McDonald's?

Would greatly appreciate it.

Surprised about the below Trish review, the one time I met her she was very good, I guess it depends on the meds.

IAmIncognito
05-13-14, 05:42
Out of curiosity why did you "avoid" Veronica? Because of uncle or other reasons?

Always see her heading to work. Nice legs, nice little ass. Face isn't much though.

But I do admire that she's up so early. Early bird gets the worm. LOL.I avoid Veronica because she's very good at talking me out of more money. No other reason.

IAmIncognito
05-13-14, 05:48

Would greatly appreciate it.Theres a little shopping center to the right of Mc the's (back left of Country Kitchen).

She was coming from that direction, hung out by the stacks of mulch behind Mc the's.

BillyBob987
05-13-14, 08:20

Would greatly appreciate it.There are only 2 to my knowledge, the McDonalds in South Gate shopping center and the one by Gulf Trace in Holiday.

RookieMonger
05-13-14, 11:14
Out of curiosity why did you "avoid" Veronica? Because of uncle or other reasons?

But I do admire that she's up so early. Early bird gets the worm. LOL.I had a very nice BBBJWS with her for the usual donation + tip. Stay firm with the usual donation and she will accept it.

Tortellini
05-13-14, 15:27
Last night saw a very cute brunette behind McDonald's who jump into a white truck. She was very cute and had a tight ass. Later, found Jacqueline, 30, little thick, brunette who gave me a very good car bbbjcimws session. At the end, she used her hand and mouth together and finished my anaconda like conducting an orchestra. With a little coaching took it very deep. She is a nice lady, on her own and is a new mom.

Found Jacqueline behind the McDonald's in Holiday and haw no phone. Would repeat.

Anyone seen honey or Jessica? Maybe the SW with the tight little white shorts was Veronica.

Peace.

CurbCrawler
05-13-14, 18:42
Thanks for the info on her.

She's on vacation now.

Been a few days.

IAmIncognito
05-13-14, 18:56
There are only 2 to my knowledge, the McDonalds in South Gate shopping center and the one by Gulf Trace in Holiday.Oh I see what he was saying, yeah I was referring to the one by Starbucks / Gulf dr. Sorry, when in NPR / Holiday I stay between 54 and the bridge, for some dumb reason I assumed you all knew this and that would be the only McDonalds. Sorry about that, just not thinking that everyone hunts differently.

RookieMonger
05-14-14, 14:23
To my surprise, there was about 5 decent looking SW's out this am around 9:30. I ended scopping up 25 year old Ashley just south of the Rodeway hotel. Negotiated the.

Standard for a pipe cleaning with swallow. Excellent skills, dt till she gagged and would come up for air, then dove right back down. Nice attention was paid to the boys. I.

Slowed her down a couple of times to prevent PEJ but it didn't take her long to make me pop.

As promised, she caught and swallowed every drop. I dropped her off at the Hess on 19 in NPR. I have digits but I tried calling right before posting this and she has yet to add more minutes to it. I would certainly repeat if I saw her again.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

RookieMonger
05-14-14, 16:17
To my surprise, there was about 5 decent looking SW's out this am around 9:30. I ended scopping up 25 year old Ashley just south of the Rodeway hotel. Negotiated the.

Standard for a pipe cleaning with swallow. Excellent skills, dt till she gagged and would come up for air, then dove right back down. Nice attention was paid to the boys. I.

Slowed her down a couple of times to prevent PEJ but it didn't take her long to make me pop.

As promised, she caught and swallowed every drop. I dropped her off at the Hess on 19 in NPR. I have digits but I tried calling right before posting this and she has yet to add more minutes to it. I would certainly repeat if I saw her again.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Not sure if it's on my end or what but for some reason, when I get to the end of the screen, it's not wrapping the sentences but cutting them in 1/2.

It didn't this time.

A2

Tailintocities
05-15-14, 16:51
I've noticed increased SW activity on and around Lock Street between 301 and 21st street. Picked up 4 different ones ranging from 4 to 8+ on SW scale. All were for quick car dates providing BBBJ with spit or swallow. All were during mid-day for standard rates with no haggling and all followed direction well. Tricky part is finding a safe parking spot. Two of them were young and very attractive for being walkers. Got digits from one but either I got the number wrong or she gave me a bad number. Unfortunately, I haven't seen either one since our encounter, but I have seen several others, many of which are low on the SW scale and I took a pass.

HawaiianD
05-18-14, 15:10
FYI, Brook is working on cleaning up her act and even found a actual real world job. Wish her luck, but odds say she will return to the streets.

IAmIncognito
05-18-14, 15:23
Told me she sees all types of people EMTs, Fire fighters etc. Interesting and does not suprise me.Doesn't surprise me either, look in Tampa, a radio host got popped and a Race car driver as well.

Shits been slow, haven't seen anyone in Hudson all week, not much in NPR either.

Ziggy62
05-20-14, 09:34
Was just traveling north on 19 past sunoco, passed a cute redhead with braided hair, glasses, finally got the nerve to swing around to meet her, she saw me, think she got spooked, she slowed down her walk until she saw me give up and drive back on 19..oh well, perhaps another time.

RookieMonger
05-20-14, 09:50
Was just traveling north on 19 past sunoco, passed a cute redhead with braided hair, glasses, finally got the nerve to swing around to meet her, she saw me, think she got spooked, she slowed down her walk until she saw me give up and drive back on 19..oh well, perhaps another time.Was it this girl Ashley? Around 5'6. Had a great date with her last week but her phone hasn't worked.

Ziggy62
05-20-14, 11:50
Was it this girl Ashley? Around 5'6. Had a great date with her last week but her phone hasn't worked.Wow, could have been, thanks rookiemonger!

Ziggy62
05-20-14, 13:39
Was it this girl Ashley? Around 5'6. Had a great date with her last week but her phone hasn't worked.What was the damage?

Forgedit
05-20-14, 16:10
What was the damage?Standard sw rates apply, I also ran into her today (walking around Gulf and 19, which is near her incall) The incall was clean as was she, definitely a bargain. She's also rail thin which some may not be into but works for me. (also her phone appears to be working now although I didn't get the digits) A final significant note, the FS was bb, I was kind of caught up in the moment and just went with it but goddamn that may end up running me in the long run. (no need to admonish me here, I know, I know...).

This capped a full day of mostly bs. Started at an AMP after dicking around trying to set something up with Kaylee. (the AMP visit was pretty nice though, made a separate post on it in the appropriate thread) She had gone way over her timeframe she'd given me for calling back, but as luck would have it she did so right when I was getting down to it in the AMP.

Got back to her after and she still needed a little more time so I killed some time around Holiday. Saw a smoking youngster near Bare Asses in bikini top and hip pants that in hindsight I should've approached but figured I'd wait on K, and the youngun got scooped pretty quickly anyway.

So anyway, finally when Kaylee's ready she gives me her address and I head over. Man, I don't know if this is not that same person as the pictures or if they're just old or what but she looked nothing like I was expecting and also like she'd been rolling around in dirt and hadn't seen a shower in quite some time. She reminded me of a villain in a BatMan movie and between that and the dilapidated traphouse ambience I just wasn't feeling it and made a run for it.

Ironically, on the way up north, I saw Alaina who was looking good but I realized I couldn't pick her up because she was probably using the same house as Kaylee. All the while this is going on I'd been trying to line up something with BP Christy, who was running errands and calling frequently to give me progress updates. ugh.

MongerMan90
05-20-14, 17:01
Standard sw rates apply, I also ran into her today (walking around Gulf and 19, which is near her incall) The incall was clean as was she, definitely a bargain. She's also rail thin which some may not be into but works for me. (also her phone appears to be working now although I didn't get the digits) A final significant note, the FS was bb, I was kind of caught up in the moment and just went with it but goddamn that may end up running me in the long run. (no need to admonish me here, I know, I know...).

This capped a full day of mostly bs. Started at an AMP after dicking around trying to set something up with Kaylee. (the AMP visit was pretty nice though, made a separate post on it in the appropriate thread) She had gone way over her timeframe she'd given me for calling back, but as luck would have it she did so right when I was getting down to it in the AMP.

Got back to her after and she still needed a little more time so I killed some time around Holiday. Saw a smoking youngster near Bare Asses in bikini top and hip pants that in hindsight I should've approached but figured I'd wait on K, and the youngun got scooped pretty quickly anyway.

So anyway, finally when Kaylee's ready she gives me her address and I head over. Man, I don't know if this is not that same person as the pictures or if they're just old or what but she looked nothing like I was expecting and also like she'd been rolling around in dirt and hadn't seen a shower in quite some time. She reminded me of a villain in a BatMan movie and between that and the dilapidated traphouse ambience I just wasn't feeling it and made a run for it.

Ironically, on the way up north, I saw Alaina who was looking good but I realized I couldn't pick her up because she was probably using the same house as Kaylee. All the while this is going on I'd been trying to line up something with BP Christy, who was running errands and calling frequently to give me progress updates. ugh.Just left Ashley's Incall. I want to thank Rook for the number... I was with her and posted a report a while back. I paid for FS but her suckjob was just too good. I gave daty to her freshly showered and shaved kitty and then proceeded to get BBBJ. I rushed and with no complaints for taking a while I flipped her on her back and hit it. Got some LDL and would repeat. She is skinnier but less track marks than last time. Be nice to her gentlemen.

RookieMonger
05-20-14, 19:39
Just left Ashley's Incall. I want to thank Rook for the number... I was with her and posted a report a while back. I paid for FS but her suckjob was just too good. I gave daty to her freshly showered and shaved kitty and then proceeded to get BBBJ. I rushed and with no complaints for taking a while I flipped her on her back and hit it. Got some LDL and would repeat. She is skinnier but less track marks than last time. Be nice to her gentlemen.Glad you had a good time. I'll try to reach her later this week. She was a cool ass chick. Yes, thin but her service, skills and personality more then made up for it.

Ziggy62
05-20-14, 20:19
If anyone's interested, just saw ashley traveling north a few min. Ago, just passed sunoco, I'm traveling south..someone please pass me her digits? Thanks.

CurbCrawler
05-23-14, 14:30
Anyone have any intel on the little redhead that carries a bag like she's shopping? I always see her walking on the west side of 19 between Denton and Hudson Bowl. She keeps getting scooped up immediately. By the time you make a you-turn she's gone. The one time I had perfect position and she was twenty five feet from the car and someone slid into the turning lane and snagged her right in front of me. Can't catch a break with her.

I saw another redhead at the Denton store being harassed by uncle, but don't think it was her she looked older.

Tortellini
05-27-14, 13:28
Was driving to meet a friend and ran into Jessica, 25 yrs. Old, brunette, curvaceous, immensely sexy, and smelled so good. Swear I won the lotto Was great seeing her again and told me she has been staying with her mom. Explained she is trying to get a cell phone. Talked some more and told me she did a video shoot with Realty Kings and told me the guy had a monster anaconda. Was not fun.

Ended up having a very long session with a really nice, slow BBBJ action and finished with her cowgirl style. Again, she is short but has awesome curves. She had a big orgasm and was calling me Papi.

Appearance 10/10.(yes 10), Personality 11+/10 and Performance 9.5/10.

Overall, a very classy, sensual woman who loves the camera. She has no phone.

Dropped her off so she could walk with Amy.

Peace.

RookieMonger
05-27-14, 14:07
And this is why we're in this game. At least, that's why I am in the game. After almost 2 hours of coming up empty from Hudson all the way to Holiday, I scooped up this little nugget in NPR right by the Publix shopping center. We get aquainted as I fondle those beautiful tits of her. We quickly agree to the going street rate and a tip if it was warranted for a bbbjws.

She starts her oral session and as I am at the light, this chick gets me to pop before the light turns green. This has to be one of my top 5 BBBJWS EVER. Cool ass chick but no digits unfortunately. Tells me her name is Nikki (sp) and is 28 years old. Brunette soulder length hair with a slight belly but has a nice juicy, meaty on her ass. I donated another $10.00 for her skills and she said she can be found around the MH park behind Main St.

There werea few up in Hudson but nothing that made me stop, glad I waited. I was about to give up as my digits weren't any help today. Be careful of a white Charger, it's ULE.

Torin131
05-27-14, 16:28
I don't get over to Pasco much, but I've been eying her ads on BP and was interested. It seems like she also walks, and would prefer that rate (ofc) - anyone have any intel on where / when to find her out and about? PM me if you do. I'm mostly active in Pinellas, but if I have any intel that can help, I will.

Xiao Xing
05-28-14, 01:37
And this is why we're in this game. At least, that's why I am in the game. After almost 2 hours of coming up empty from Hudson all the way to Holiday, I scooped up this little nugget in NPR right by the Publix shopping center. We get aquainted as I fondle those beautiful tits of her. We quickly agree to the going street rate and a tip if it was warranted for a bbbjws.

She starts her oral session and as I am at the light, this chick gets me to pop before the light turns green. This has to be one of my top 5 BBBJWS EVER. Cool ass chick but no digits unfortunately. Tells me her name is Nikki (sp) and is 28 years old. Brunette soulder length hair with a slight belly but has a nice juicy, meaty on her ass. I donated another $10.00 for her skills and she said she can be found around the MH park behind Main St.

There werea few up in Hudson but nothing that made me stop, glad I waited. I was about to give up as my digits weren't any help today. Be careful of a white Charger, it's ULE.When Brook met me in that Econo lodge hotel, I saw many other young pretty chicks in the same hotel. They are as same young and pretty as Brook. Some of them even better.

Xx.

Ziggy62
05-29-14, 12:06
Saw Ashley and a new hottie, brown curly shoulder length hair, pink top, jeans, walking north near main st at around 10 this morning. New hottie was walking around a block behind Ashley. I was told that Ashley is not a morning person, well, she was out this morning, which is to my advantage, since I work nights and was on my way home. Ashley passed me by, but new hottie was already scooped up.

Tortellini
05-30-14, 08:10
Was driving on 19 and found Gen in NPR. Yes, her name is Gen with a G. Told me it stood for generous. Gen is 35 yrs. Old, 5'6", curvy, long brunette hair yet had bite marks on her legs. Told me she was in the woods recently and that is how she acquired the tick marks. Ended up having a car session with her, BBBJCIM which was decent. She could only take 3/4 of the anaconda and she almost gagged when I released the protein. Will not repeat.

Saw a very cute brunette last night, early to mid 20's in NPR around 7:30 PM stuck in the rain. Had a pink bikini top on and was very cute. Anyone see her? Or, maybe it was Nikki from the previous post.

Been trying to located Honey or Jessica, yet no dice. She is currently my ATF.

Peace.

IAmIncognito
06-01-14, 20:13
As of 8 pm Sunday Brook is standing outside big lots, looks to be sad, might just be begging right now, or sad she had to go back to work. Just FYI for those that are fans, maybe this will get posted quick enough you can catch her.

HawaiianD
06-02-14, 14:10
Thanks IAmIncognito!

I suspected she'd be back even sooner. Sad to say since she did try to stay off the dragon and real world work. It ain't for everybody though.

I will get back on that bike later today when I venture up that way.

Thanks for the INTEL.

As of 8 pm Sunday Brook is standing outside big lots, looks to be sad, might just be begging right now, or sad she had to go back to work. Just FYI for those that are fans, maybe this will get posted quick enough you can catch her.

RookieMonger
06-03-14, 07:52
Well, if I'm a betting man, I would wager my cash that she'll be back. If she doesn't have a job, and I'm not sure what skills she has / degree etc. , when the cash runs low, she'll.

She's definitely a pretty girl and like I said, if she got her shit together and started performing up to task, I would see her again. This was my post back on May 1st in reference to Brook's return to the street. I too wish her well and get out of this life but the habit and easy money always bring them back 90% of the time IMHO.

IAmIncognito
06-03-14, 16:42
I'm not positive she was hooking, she was like standing on or near that beige door against the wall in the link below:

Https: www. Google. Com / maps / at 28.236098,82.729171,3 a,75 y,284.13 h,80.42 t / data=3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sLLL911 cbcyTOwkodOzEtVg!2 e0?hl=en.

Had on a red top, tight black pants, saw her from 19, went into the parking lot and drove by to investigate, we looked right at each other so I know it was her. Again she had a sad face, could have been begging but kinda far away from patron traffic, sad face could have just been worry, what if she gets busted again. So its just a guess it was a down low way to advertise she was working, I see that fat blonde cow stand around the same area and she's ALWAYS working.

I don't know, I was to chicken to approach her, I left, was gone for maybe 20-30 minutes, when I went back she was gone, didn't see her again for the rest of the night, was out till 10 pm or so. Which I no longer suggest, I had a good run during 8 pm-12 pm there for awhile, but it seems to have died down again, wasted 50 bucks or so in gas last week searching.

I did end up with some ***** in Hudson though, I think she said her name was Crystal? I am fucking terrible at remembering names, claimed to work at Dusk till Dawn as well. Has a mom that supposedly works at the hospital? Skinny, dark so couldn't tell if her hair was red or brown-ish red, judging by the tits it was red hair. Anyway, another piss poor BBBJ, only girl I have seen in Hudson in weeks, thought I'd give it a shot. Terrible. Wasted my money, had to finish myself off she was so bad. Seemed very disinterested, should have kicked her out of the car right there and let her walk back to where she was going, I am too nice.

Need a more fuel economic vehicle for this hobby. Sorry my post didn't go right up when she was out, had that tiff with the admin, don't think I will ever be able to straight post now.

Jwad1
06-05-14, 00:38
I did the 19 shuffle from County Line Road to Grand Blvd. It was quiet on the trip south. On the return north I met the lovely 22 why / o Kya near the fish mongers in Hudson. I had a great dream of bbbjws for a Jackson with a tip for.

Good service. She seemed to take direction well at her favorite spot. She seems young but trainable with a good attitude. FS is. 5 with available incall for a. 15 upcharge. I have digits for Sr. Members. PM me. Uncle seemed.

To have taken the day off. Stay safe out there. Jwad1.

RookieMonger
06-05-14, 06:58
I did the 19 shuffle from County Line Road to Grand Blvd. It was quiet on the trip south. On the return north I met the lovely 22 why / o Kya near the fish mongers in Hudson. I had a great dream of bbbjws for a Jackson with a tip for.

Good service. She seemed to take direction well at her favorite spot. She seems young but trainable with a good attitude. FS is. 5 with available incall for a. 15 upcharge. I have digits for Sr. Members. PM me. Uncle seemed.

To have taken the day off. Stay safe out there. Jwad1.She lives in the TP right behind the fish market. I had a nice session too, her oral skills are pretty good, maybe because she's pretty much toothless! LOL.

PlayfulMan
06-05-14, 08:20
Was driving to meet a friend and ran into Jessica, 25 yrs. Old, brunette, curvaceous, immensely sexy, and smelled so good. Swear I won the lotto Was great seeing her again and told me she has been staying with her mom. Explained she is trying to get a cell phone. Talked some more and told me she did a video shoot with Realty Kings and told me the guy had a monster anaconda. Was not fun.

Ended up having a very long session with a really nice, slow BBBJ action and finished with her cowgirl style. Again, she is short but has awesome curves. She had a big orgasm and was calling me Papi.

Appearance 10/10.(yes 10), Personality 11+/10 and Performance 9.5/10.

Overall, a very classy, sensual woman who loves the camera. She has no phone.

Dropped her off so she could walk with Amy.

Peace.Yes, she is a 10, all day long, in every way, she is the type you want to keep all to yourself, hell I'm ready to put her on payroll so I can have her all to myself. Defiantly the keeper type, but damit there are rules to this game. She's the reason we hunt.

MongerMan90
06-05-14, 15:45
I've been tryin to bag this one since she was pregnant but evidently there was a pregnant fetish so I always got outscooped. In any event I tried to get her to walk down a side street for a safer scoop which she did. No cop check as I'm.

Fucking positive she's a local provider. She has a vast menu if you're an avid traveler. Went to her friends house he lets her use his room for. 1 I told her I have. 6 . We get there and she asked this guy if he can break a 20. He says no and either pay 20 or gtfo. So we left and went to her place which happens to be where Veronica was stayin (BTW Veronica is no longer around) she's got a cute little body with nice clean kitty but said I would have to wait til next time for daty. It.

Was so hot in this place I had a bit of trouble but everything worked out in the end. Tightest kitty ever no joke. No Lfk said she doesn't do that. Idk maybe YMMV. She had ATF potential if it weren't for her few restrictions. Got her digits but you'll be shocked. To learn that her phone is off now. Said it would be on in a few days. She was very sweet and talkative which is fine by me. If I had a room with ac I would repeat. I'm happy to share with my peeps on this board.

BillyBob987
06-05-14, 15:46
Yes, she is a 10, all day long, in every way, she is the type you want to keep all to yourself, hell I'm ready to put her on payroll so I can have her all to myself. Defiantly the keeper type, but damit there are rules to this game. She's the reason we hunt.A valued senior turned my buddy on to her some time ago but he has yet to see her and she can't keep a phone on for her life. She was pretty tight with Haze for awhile (Haze dropped off the planet) but Haze put her on the phone with my buddy a month or so ago and they went over the menu and it was definitely open.

MongerMan90
06-05-14, 16:26
Anyone have any intel on the little redhead that carries a bag like she's shopping? I always see her walking on the west side of 19 between Denton and Hudson Bowl. She keeps getting scooped up immediately. By the time you make a you-turn she's gone. The one time I had perfect position and she was twenty five feet from the car and someone slid into the turning lane and snagged her right in front of me. Can't catch a break with her.

I saw another redhead at the Denton store being harassed by uncle, but don't think it was her she looked older.Saw a really cute redhead walking with a pink bag. She walked and dressed like a SW but I couldn't get her over to my ride. She had on these short spandex shorts. She wan on the phone with someone and sat down by Hess restroom. Presumably it was a monger in pu scooped her and she was off. I would love to sample if anyone knows her. At least we kno she has a phone.

Tortellini
06-09-14, 11:05
Another senior helped me find Jessica on Facebook and attached a few photos.

Seniors who have helped me in the past PM me for the info.

Peace.

Tmpdvl
06-09-14, 17:14
Hello. Had the opportunity to dream up in this area between around 1130 am. Jackpot within 30 minutes in my dream bumped into ashley. Hopped in car and she gave me a npr greeting. There were 4 providers walking in the main street area in my dream. FYI, the redhead is either not a WSW or a real dumb one. Past up a lot. But looked real hot. Anyway ashley is like a 9/10, she must have stripped somewhere before. Real cool. Its a small area of activity however reminds me of good ole days 4 years ago around 34th and 38th in stpete. Hope we can sustain this cause other areas have been dead recently.

MongerMan90
06-10-14, 17:49
Scooped this little thing up south of Avery Road. Looked a bit cuter outside my ride LOL. I'm sure that has happened to all of us at one time or another. Quick cop check and we were off to her incall off congress. 3 hole special for. 8 . Sweet enough girl but track marks all over poor girl. Oh well 5'4" 29 why / o clean but heavy on the candy.

Bad Boy6
06-11-14, 10:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Lickyzhills
06-12-14, 09:52
Activity along 301 et al south of town has increased recently. I live in town and cannot participate, mores the pity. Saw a tall blonde yesterday walking south (a 6 for a WSW), and another WSW hanging out. Wish I could find a regular with digits, but they come and go around here it is hopeless.

MilfHunter69
06-13-14, 19:02
Hey, been reading posts for a while but figured I'd start contributing. Did the 19 strole today, rain kept most in, saw one brunette but she was scooped quick. I had to make the drive later in the day but had someone in the car with me. I saw a nice looking brunette with a mcd's bag in hand, she was a little heavier, not too too think but just right wakin by the cvs on main, she was wearing a nice tank top and short camo skirt and big sunglasses. A little upset I missed that one. Did see a young YOUNG looking blond in a bright yellow dress with glasses, real petite walkin around same area. Again unable to scoop. I saw a brunette with longer wavey hair in short shorts and sneaker, body looked great! Any ideas on who these are? Hope to help out the board, I drive this area all the time.

Colonoscopy
06-13-14, 19:25
Another senior helped me find Jessica on Facebook and attached a few photos.

Seniors who have helped me in the past PM me for the info.

Peace.That JJ must have a decent-sized stable. I knew another girl with that same tattoo in that same spot.

Parker Ave
06-16-14, 10:57
Being from Polk County I was floored by the amount of activity. From 54 to next light north got the look from 3 at 730 am. Pulled into that racetrack one inside buying a fountain soda, looked so so. Then after boating all day went to the Walmart in PR (15 cents a gallon off) then back down to 54 from 7 to 730 and lost count. Some cute looking spinners. NPR had cruisers at waffle house both times by. After 12 hours of kayaking and the beach at Anclotte there was no way I could participate.

PlayfulMan
06-16-14, 11:41
That JJ must have a decent-sized stable. I knew another girl with that same tattoo in that same spot.How crazy stumbled across these on Tu***R Man I wish I could find her again. Somebody knows.

HawaiianD
06-17-14, 10:08

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

SmackYourBooty
06-17-14, 12:13
How crazy stumbled across these on Tu***R Man I wish I could find her again. Somebody knows.Damn, I'd like to have a 'little of that myself!

LookingForSex2
06-18-14, 12:41
Glad you had a good time. I'll try to reach her later this week. She was a cool ass chick. Yes, thin but her service, skills and personality more then made up for it.Anyone know where she hangs out in Hudson or and hot hookers in Hudson.

HawaiianD
06-19-14, 02:39
Anyone seen Brook out in about.

Usually hangs in the Publix / Big Lots shopping plaza.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Peter Rammer
06-19-14, 19:50
Anyone know where she hangs out in Hudson or and hot hookers in Hudson.But she told us to only tell guys with at least a few solid posts so she'll know you ain't po po or a psycho. I'll be seeing her later tonight and I'll tell her you were asking for her.

CurbCrawler
06-20-14, 09:19
Anyone seen Brook out in about.

Usually hangs in the Publix / Big Lots shopping plaza.

Any updates would be appreciated.I haven't seen her but she changed her profile pic and put this message (I've given all I can, it's not enough). Sounds like she's either had with the straight life or just life in general. Hope she doesn't hurt herself.

CurbCrawler
06-20-14, 12:57
See some familiar faces on the sheriffs site. I'd lay low today.

BradentonBob
06-20-14, 15:33
Anyone know where she hangs out in Hudson or and hot hookers in Hudson.Perhaps you could find a better way to advertise yourself as a cop? Name, post, first post at that.

Sheesh.

IAmIncognito
06-20-14, 18:32
In case you guys missed it, there was a few arrests yesterday. See the charge?

TRANS TO BUILDING ETC FOR PROSTITUTION 1ST OFF.

That sounds like the UCO gets in the car now? Be extra cautious out there guys.

Peter Rammer
06-20-14, 19:58
In case you guys missed it, there was a few arrests yesterday. See the charge?

TRANS TO BUILDING ETC FOR PROSTITUTION 1ST OFF.

That sounds like the UCO gets in the car now? Be extra cautious out there guys.Were actually BP stings where the dude (s) drove a lady to an appointment and both were nabbed by the po po. I haven't seen the 'agency report', but I'm certain this wasn't a street sting. Decoy will NEVER enter a vehicle, but she'll try like hell to make a deal through an open window. If the decoy were to enter a monger's vehicle, the po po would possibly compromise her safety. Always use your common sense and pay especial attention to rule #9 of the 22 rules.

IAmIncognito
06-21-14, 12:43
Were actually BP stings where the dude (s) drove a lady to an appointment and both were nabbed by the po po. I haven't seen the 'agency report', but I'm certain this wasn't a street sting. Decoy will NEVER enter a vehicle, but she'll try like hell to make a deal through an open window. If the decoy were to enter a monger's vehicle, the po po would possibly compromise her safety. Always use your common sense and pay especial attention to rule #9 of the 22 rules.Gotcha, yeah big one yesterday too, stay safe.

Peter Rammer
06-21-14, 20:09
Was really a bad time for finding a lady on US19. I was up there on business and rode from Holiday to Hudson a few times. Very little seen and way too much traffic and construction. I was going to rent a room and stay in NPR area, but left for greener St Pete pastures. Of the scant few I saw, only Crystal in Hudson was doable. I passed on her and got nothing.

HawaiianD
06-21-14, 23:47
I was looking to see if Brook were out walking and working, not get a Facebook update. Anyone can check that out.

I was looking to see if any fellow hobbyists seen her out and about.

Please advise.

I haven't seen her but she changed her profile pic and put this message (I've given all I can, it's not enough). Sounds like she's either had with the straight life or just life in general. Hope she doesn't hurt herself.

IAmIncognito
06-22-14, 02:41
I was looking to see if Brook were out walking and working, not get a Facebook update. Anyone can check that out.

I was looking to see if any fellow hobbyists seen her out and about.

Please advise.I haven't seen her since that one time I posted.

Zephyr43
06-22-14, 10:50
In case you didn't see the reports there were 14 ladies arrested in the last couple of days.

Just go to Fl Arrests and you can find their names and pictures.

JoeHall2
06-23-14, 11:41
Geez, guys. I am out and about today and nothing from NPR to Hudson. Tried calling Ashley and Faith for a first time experience and thier phones are off. PM me if anyone has a lead this morning. Damn.

Peter Rammer
06-23-14, 13:42
In case you didn't see the reports there were 14 ladies arrested in the last couple of days.

Just go to Fl Arrests and you can find their names and pictures.Of BP and regular workers were taken. Hopefully most will be back in action real soon. Some of the ladies have definitely piqued my interest and appear to be well-qualified. Po po also went after some drivers of the BP ladies as well.

PlayfulMan
06-24-14, 06:33
I think that was her name, average to thin, ok looks it was dark. Blonde mid 40's, around kmart early this morning 5 am, great skills, BBBJ with swallow. Says her phone will be back on today, who knows, headed towards the trailers next to kmart afterwards.

On another note, where is Honey?

BillyBob987
06-24-14, 08:59
I think that was her name, average to thin, ok looks it was dark. Blonde mid 40's, around kmart early this morning 5 am, great skills, BBBJ with swallow. Says her phone will be back on today, who knows, headed towards the trailers next to kmart afterwards.

On another note, where is Honey?Do us a favor and if you find her lock her up, report to the board and we will all meet you.

BillyBob987
06-24-14, 13:07
That is it, I can't take it any longer. I am jumping off this fucking wagon. I have been seeing just too many hot fuckable girls out there and I can not take it any longer. I am headed out the door right now.

Wh-ores need to be fucked!

Brushout.

PS: who knew that on the USA sex guide you can not spell out W.H.O.R.E.S.Old salty has returned!

MongerMan90
06-24-14, 14:06
That is it, I can't take it any longer. I am jumping off this fucking wagon. I have been seeing just too many hot fuckable girls out there and I can not take it any longer. I am headed out the door right now.

Wh-ores need to be fucked!

Brushout.

PS: who knew that on the USA sex guide you can not spell out W.H.O.R.E.S.Be careful out there brush. Uncle is out in full effect. Pm me if you need numbers.

TampaMonger11
06-25-14, 14:22

Just go to Fl Arrests and you can find their names and pictures.Is there a meth epidemic up in Pasco? Looking those type of pictures, I guess everyone looks rough, but I don't think I'll be street mongering North of 54 any time soon.

Peter Rammer
06-25-14, 22:52
Is there a meth epidemic up in Pasco? Looking those type of pictures, I guess everyone looks rough, but I don't think I'll be street mongering North of 54 any time soon.NPR, Sheriff and FBI sting I'd street troll very carefully. I just can't understand why so many of our local deputy dawgs are so opposed to the sex free market. We really need more police chiefs with testosterone like this guy:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pasco+prostitution+sting+2014&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=A4012 DB14 BF75 AEBAEEAA4012 DB14 BF75 AEBAEEA.

Tortellini
06-26-14, 07:27
Few days ago ran into Jade, 27,5'7", 115 lbs, brunette and is originally the UK. Jade has a great upbeat personality, fun to be with and is a very pretty girl. Love her British accent as well. Ended up having a car session with a very deep BBBJCIM and non rushed. What was so amazing is that she had no gag reflex or a bottomless throat. It was probably one of the deepest BBBJ's I have ever received and was fairly extreme. She has a really nice hourglass figure as well.

She told me she started working a normal job and seniors can PM for more information.

Peace.

Peter Rammer
06-26-14, 09:51
NPR, Sheriff and FBI sting I'd street troll very carefully. I just can't understand why so many of our local deputy dawgs are so opposed to the sex free market. We really need more police chiefs with testosterone like this guy:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pasco+prostitution+sting+2014&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=A4012 DB14 BF75 AEBAEEAA4012 DB14 BF75 AEBAEEA.http://bringmethenews.com/2014/03/24/more-details-on-sting-that-caught-robbinsdale-police-chief/

http://wqad.com/2014/03/26/minnesota-police-chief-busted-in-prostitution-sting/

Mf WhoreMonger
06-26-14, 12:58
http://bringmethenews.com/2014/03/24/more-details-on-sting-that-caught-robbinsdale-police-chief/

http://wqad.com/2014/03/26/minnesota-police-chief-busted-in-prostitution-sting/Here is the news link for NPR http://www.wfla.com/story/25867814/fbi-prostitution-sting-nets-17-arrests-in-pasco#. U6 wItfFAIYF. Facebook.

Brushout
06-27-14, 11:32
Holy shit batman, between all the fucked up road construction and the heavy LE presents, it was a little difficult.

But, my return to mongering has been consummated. I traveled the roads for two days before I ran across a favorite of mine.

He name is Colline. Sweet young girl, with a very nice attitude. Man, being out of it for a while made her supple little pussy even that much better.

Soft long legs, and firm little titties.

P.S.: FUCK THE POLICE.

Brushout
06-27-14, 11:34
Is there a meth epidemic up in Pasco? To answer your question, YES and the further north you go the worst it gets.

JoeHall2
06-27-14, 12:39
Amen, Brushout. What in the world makes us a public enemy. I just don't get it.

I could not agree more. The US is going to shit anyway, why not just slack of on the issue. Shit, we are letting fags joint the Military, Marrying butch dykes, legalizing pot and letting illegal immigrants overrun our nation.

Why not just let consenting adults do their thing.

P.S.: FUCK THE POLICE.

IAmIncognito
06-27-14, 16:09
Amen, Brushout. What in the world makes us a public enemy. I just don't get it.They like to frame it as they are looking for "Child Sex Trafficking" now to help gain public sentiment. Well if we are both adults.

She don't have a pimp, and we are both consenting then move along you fucking pig.

Peter Rammer
06-29-14, 00:25
Was not at all beneficial for me. Had business in the area so I took a stroll and saw little. Too much traffic and construction barriers and too few workers. Bolton Ave in Hudson had a few as did New York Ave. Otherwise really bare. Headed back home to the fertile St Pete strumpet zone and scored there.

DirkDiggler72
07-02-14, 13:48
What's up guys. Long time monger here new to the site. Streets have been slow due to the sting. Info on honey is she is locked up she got caught on the sting but has some added more serious charges. Colline has moved to backpage. I actually have honeys mothers home number it is where she would crash sometimes. There is still Jade very hot english girl. I look on here a lot so I know who is senior. Pm me If you like any info. I have a lot of contact info.

DirkDiggler72
07-02-14, 14:01
Does anyone have info on Kim. Short dark hair spinner. Haven't seen her in awhile and was wondering what happen to her.

DirkDiggler72
07-02-14, 15:04
Few days ago ran into Jade, 27,5'7", 115 lbs, brunette and is originally the UK. Jade has a great upbeat personality, fun to be with and is a very pretty girl. Love her British accent as well. Ended up having a car session with a very deep BBBJCIM and non rushed. What was so amazing is that she had no gag reflex or a bottomless throat. It was probably one of the deepest BBBJ's I have ever received and was fairly extreme. She has a really nice hourglass figure as well.

She told me she started working a normal job and seniors can PM for more information.

Peace.I also ran into Jade she is a very good looking, nice girl.

Peter Rammer
07-02-14, 22:47
What's up guys. Long time monger here new to the site. Streets have been slow due to the sting. Info on honey is she is locked up she got caught on the sting but has some added more serious charges. Colline has moved to backpage. I actually have honeys mothers home number it is where she would crash sometimes. There is still Jade very hot english girl. I look on here a lot so I know who is senior. Pm me If you like any info. I have a lot of contact info.Is a different lady than the Jennifer I think you're speaking of. Honey is a free bird and not in Land O' Lakes with Jennifer. On another note, a certain Michelle who was gone for a number of months also is recently a free bird. Haven't seen her yet and she usually likes the shit hole hotel next to the Wing House. Her last name rhymes with vice and she's a sweet Kentucky strumpet.

DirkDiggler72
07-03-14, 10:40
A friend of mine told me about a cute blond that is out every morning around 8 am by Kmart. Very good BBBJTC for a Jackson. Young maybe 25.

BillyBob987
07-03-14, 11:09
Is a different lady than the Jennifer I think you're speaking of. Honey is a free bird and not in Land O' Lakes with Jennifer. On another note, a certain Michelle who was gone for a number of months also is recently a free bird. Haven't seen her yet and she usually likes the shit hole hotel next to the Wing House. Her last name rhymes with vice and she's a sweet Kentucky strumpet.Pete, you my fine sir are a gentleman and scholar. Please keep me in the loop if she comes up for air as my buddy always bragged about her and he would love a surprise like that.

Member #4602
07-03-14, 15:12
Looking to expand my ventures. Was wondering what's going on in these small towns. Any info?

LateNiteBaus
07-03-14, 19:43
Meet her through social media. Wanted to see if folks have any info on her. 331046.

Ericmcq
07-04-14, 03:01
I was coming back across SR50 last evening and then down US19 to Holiday and so I took the drive nice and slow to enjoy the stroll. Nothing much happening until I got near Gulf View mall and spotted a brunette (actually with a dark red tint when you get up close) NB heading towards the RaceTrack. Did a you and pulled into RaceTrack and she gave me the look since she had seen me make the turn around. I wanted to get a better look so I followed her inside but while I slipped into the restroom she got herself some food but was in the middle of some conversation with the staff when I came out so I slipped back out to the car and waited. But finally gave up when she hadn't come back out after 10 minutes or so. Of course when I pulled out onto 19 and went up to make the you to head S again THEN she finally comes out but I decided to keep moving. She was cute enough for a WSW (a good 7 out of 10 I'd say). Anybody got any intel on her good or bad?

Things were fairly dead thru NPR heading S across the river, past Main, etc. I did see a blonde wearing red with a cap on (so I couldn't get a good look at face) just north of 54 on the west side of 19. Did the loop around but she'd disappeared by the time I could circle back with the evening rush hour. Does she sound familiar to anyone?

Was giving up and just heading home when I spot a young brunette in jeans and leather boots walking and of the Crystal Inn towards the Home Depot in Holiday. Her hair was long / down to waist in back. I did the loop around on Louis and come back out at the light by Home Depot and she crosses right in front of me and gives me the look but then this # at $% copy (who had been parked hiding behind the abandoned old car lot building on the south side of the side street by Home Depot) hits his lights and she sorta' freezes for a second and diverts her eyes from me and turns to cut into the HD parking lot. Damn cop. Screwed me up. But then he pulls out and books S on 19 (musta' got a radio call as I really don't think he was hitting the lights because of her). But by then my light had changed and I had to pull out and up 19. By the time I could loop back she was gone. I did the loop around twice more but could never find her (cop musta really freaked her or else a luckier guy found her first. But now I'm curious and must find out more as she was the young, spinner, long haired type I usually am into. So intel on this one would be very much appreciated. I'm going to stroll tomorrow and Saturday as well so I'll be sure to post should I find her again.

And finally, had to slip back out just a little bit ago but no luck. Actually very light evening all the way up just past NY Ave. Best 2 things I saw were a short curvy brunette walking and of Walmart in Bayonet Point. She was dressed in some kind of 'school girl' outfit and was walking with a guy I assumed to be her handler. I did the loop and she made eye contact but no real attempt to get my attention when I slowed down on the second pass. So not sure if he was handler or maybe BF or something that she can't let on to about her activites.

And lastly, saw another brunette (seems to be the trend tonight) walking S by the Dollar General just and of the post office in Hudson. The car in front of me and I both did a loop around and slowed down and she would make brief eye contact but no real attempt to engage you when you slowed down by her. So not 100% if she was walking or was maybe just spooked or what. The cops were out in several areas tonight so stay safe out there!

Lickyzhills
07-04-14, 08:58
Looking to expand my ventures. Was wondering what's going on in these small towns. Any info?South of Zephyrhills can be popular, but there are also a lot of sheriffs around too. Sometimes you see. Dade City on the 98 bypass can be hit or miss, as well as north west area.

DirkDiggler72
07-04-14, 09:11
Meet her through social media. Wanted to see if folks have any info on her. 331046.Yes a friend of mine knows Ryan. Aslo met her off facebook. Cute girl but bad on the drugs. Says she has her own place on rowan and mass. Got the whole shabang for 40 bucks.

BillyBob987
07-05-14, 11:14
Meet her through social media. Wanted to see if folks have any info on her. 331046.She goes by Lady, my buddy told me about her and showed me pics from the photoshoot. Performed well he said.

Member #4524
07-05-14, 16:41
She goes by Lady, my buddy told me about her and showed me pics from the photoshoot. Performed well he said.She worked at foxys back in the day and has a public record for illegally walking on the side of the road, seems like some from upon that up in Pasco.

Brushout
07-05-14, 21:36
Since everyone is asking for girl info, I too will join in.

I met up with a 32 yr old short girl that goes by the name of Chicago. I have been with her several times now. She seems normal and down to earth. This last time she just would not shut up. I like her because every time I call, she is ready.

Any derogatory information on her?

Peter Rammer
07-06-14, 00:16
She worked at foxys back in the day and has a public record for illegally walking on the side of the road, seems like some from upon that up in Pasco.Has an interesting fb with a number of 'working' friends including Brook, Honey, Maria and even Brook's mom. She was already up shit's creek at the young age of 13 and it looks like she's found her natural calling.

JlGuitar
07-06-14, 09:38
Since everyone is asking for girl info, I too will join in.

I met up with a 32 yr old short girl that goes by the name of Chicago. I have been with her several times now. She seems normal and down to earth. This last time she just would not shut up. I like her because every time I call, she is ready.

Any derogatory information on her?Chicago is a cool chic. She has always been good to me.

PlayfulMan
07-06-14, 11:54
Did I read that right. Did anyone else see what I saw? Honey is visiting Her uncle?

DrPotato
07-06-14, 13:20
Did I read that right. Did anyone else see what I saw? Honey is visiting Her uncle?Hey playful man clean out your in / sent box, tried to PM you but full.

PlayfulMan
07-06-14, 19:47
Hey playful man clean out your in / sent box, tried to PM you but full.My fault cleaned out.

MongerMan90
07-08-14, 13:34
Finally. With the help of Dirk, I was able to connect with this 27 yo beauty. We got a room and within 30 sec she stArts BBBJ. Then she states that I'm not a cop. She jumps in the shower without me having to ask her which was nice. So now that the kitty is clean she started suckin. And she sucks a mean dick boys. Daty was awesome and she enjoyed it. Really fellas I promise the only unfortunate part is I emptied my balls in her mouth before I had a chance to hit it. Swallowed every drop. Her accent is so fucking cute I think I'm in love LOL. Don't worry boys I got her new number. Yep her new digits for contributing seniors. Please be sweet to her so she stays like this. Thanks Mr Diggler.

IAmIncognito
07-09-14, 00:19
Was in the area today, saw Veronica, talked briefly but didn't do anything.

Said she had to go to Hudson for a bit but is back now.

Tortellini
07-11-14, 06:53
Saw Jade on 19 and decided to spend time with her again. Seen her a few times. For those have not heard Jade is from the UK, cute or brilliant accent they would say, brunette, and her curves are very proportional. Has sexy feet too. Ended up having a car BBBJCIM session and she can definitely DT the python with a little coaching. She was wearing a white sun dress, and smelled really good.

Jade told me she has a normal job in NPR and might stop by and say Hi.

Have digits for contributing seniors.

Peace.

LadyGoodman00
07-11-14, 09:31
Meet her through social media. Wanted to see if folks have any info on her. 331046.Here I am. (:

Salty Dawg
07-11-14, 16:56
Made a run and guess clouds and thunder has scared the ladies away for awhile. Will try later.

RookieMonger
07-11-14, 23:30

Was in the area today, saw Veronica, talked briefly but didn't do anything.

Said she had to go to Hudson for a bit but is back now..

This Veronica? Brunette? Great BBBJWS for going rate last month or so when I saw her.

IAmIncognito
07-12-14, 11:00
This Veronica? Brunette? Great BBBJWS for going rate last month or so when I saw her.Yeah but she's blonde now.

BillyBob987
07-13-14, 10:11
Here I am. (:Welcome to the board.

My buddy told me you have some of the perkiest boobies he has ever seen. Fellas she loves to pose for the camera!

Ziggy62
07-13-14, 12:08
Welcome to the board.

My buddy told me you have some of the perkiest boobies he has ever seen. Fellas she loves to pose for the camera!Wish I had known when I met Lady / Ryan that she likes to pose. Met her through social media as well, she used to dance with someone else I know. She brought a very attractive friend with her, had a great time.

LadyGoodman00
07-13-14, 20:25
Wish I had known when I met Lady / Ryan that she likes to pose. Met her through social media as well, she used to dance with someone else I know. She brought a very attractive friend with her, had a great time.I don't know why this is in the SW section. Please note that I don't roam us19.

On another note here I am. Pm me to make arrangements.

Cb431
07-14-14, 12:21
Saw Jade on 19 and decided to spend time with her again. Seen her a few times. For those have not heard Jade is from the UK, cute or brilliant accent they would say, brunette, and her curves are very proportional. Has sexy feet too. Ended up having a car BBBJCIM session and she can definitely DT the python with a little coaching. She was wearing a white sun dress, and smelled really good.

Jade told me she has a normal job in NPR and might stop by and say Hi.

Have digits for contributing seniors.

Peace.Around 1674, the Earl of Rochester scribed scripture:

In th' isle of Britain, long since famous grown.

For breeding the best cunts in Christendom.

Brushout
07-14-14, 20:39
Around 1674, the Earl of Rochester scribed scripture:

In th' isle of Britain, long since famous grown.

For breeding the best cunts in Christendom.Is this one of those, "I need more wire" post?

Brushout
07-14-14, 22:04
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

What the fuck were you thinking? They had pictures of their families on those pages.

A2

Cb431
07-14-14, 22:51
Is this one of those, "I need more wire" post?I cherry picked a quote which was originally a satirical allusion to the English aristocracy. Then purposely used it to incite humor while simultaneously implying that British women are bred explicitly for sex. In any case, have to agree with Tortellini. Jade exudes sexuality. It's probably her novelty. I like to think it's her posture and that cute mole under her eye, though I know it's the accent.

As to the question of "I need more wire", really don't know. Definitely could see myself with her in a consensual bondage situation, but in that case I would use soft rope and I'd have ample supply.

Cb431
07-14-14, 23:48
Anyone remember these two?

I was in love with Kristina, her sister was awesome too.Sorry to say it, but you're probably going to catch flak from the admin for posting personal fb links. But looking at the pages tells a lot. The Kristina one has found religion and is involved with a religious guy. Seeing his page and his share of "Empowered Women of Faith & Purpose" indicates he probably caters to her every whim and she's not going anywhere any time soon. So the probability of reverting back to her old ways is unlikely at best. I personally find it more stimulating talking to my food than trying to divert the minds of the indoctrinated. Your words fall on deaf ears while they simultaneously proselytize. As fucking annoying as it is, I do admit, it is a feat to behold.

The Lauren one shows much more promise. She's into those lame empowering quotes, but not yet a feminist. Though it seems not long ago she got her one "1 year medallion. " If it was her vice that kept her in the hobby, it's the lack of it that's keeping her out. In any case, I wish you all the best.

Brushout
07-15-14, 21:26
As to the question of "I need more wire", really don't know. Definitely could see myself with her in a consensual bondage situation, but in that case I would use soft rope and I'd have ample supply.I guess you weren't reading the board back when "Cat1226" would constantly post random, incoherent thoughts on the board. The "I need more wire" was probably the best.

That is Some Freckles going on there.

Picked Leele on Friday and had a good job done on me if you know what I mean, She did some pulling on the Unit and that was fun on the other hand I am there again looking for a tall chick with a Very round and Bouncy A% that hangs around the Bridge and sometimes by Wal Mart anyone see her lately?

To support the Windows Installer features of self-repair, installation-on-demand and reinstall,

For these reasons, hotfixes for Office 2000 are deployed as Windows Installer patch packages See MSDN for full details).

I REALLY LIKE THIS CHICK ON DAYS THAT END WITH ODD DIGITS

As of November 2002, SP3 is the baseline for all Office 2000 patches.

Each Office 2000 QFE (after SP3) is delivered in two forms:

One that swallows it and the other does not. So make sure you bring your Software to the meeting.

Any help with this is good boy.

Member #4524
07-15-14, 21:38
Pappi would like to know, of those who have met Jade does she seem acceptable to bring back to your place? Not if She would but would You be comfortable? Thanks.

Member #4524
07-15-14, 21:42
Sober I think. Actually didn't low go to prison?Pappi met miss Kristina on one of His rare public byways fishing expeditions. She was quite an attractive young lady in His less than humble opinion and still seems to be so. Pappi told Her She should go onto BP instead and She could do well and its safer. Alas Pappi can't be upset with the lass if She has taken a higher path. Kudos to Her and good luck.

Member #4524
07-15-14, 21:44
Nevermind, She went psycho during texts. Now Pappi remembers why He doesn't like SWs.

Cb431
07-16-14, 01:23
I guess you weren't reading the board back when "Cat1226" would constantly post random, incoherent thoughts on the board. The "I need more wire" was probably the best.Ah, thanks for clarifying. I spent a good fifteen minutes trying to figure out what that phrase meant.

JayChris
07-16-14, 03:51
Sober I think. Actually didn't low go to prison?Just left the main road - 19. No activity whatsoever.

NC Hunter
07-17-14, 08:52
Been checking out this thread and see there is decent action so decided to give it a try. Headed north up 19 from St. Pete and saw nice spinner type blonde walking north on US 19 and Lake St (Tarpon Springs). She was about 5'5", approx 120 lbs and looked like be cups and she had nice legs, jean cut-offs and a halter top. No inconspicuous pickup in the heavy traffic so I did not even bother to turn around.

Driving further north I see a brunette nearing the Home Depot (I think I'm in Holiday?) so I turn left and head into the Home Depot parking lot, get eye contact and motion her over to the car. She navigates through the hedges into the parking lot and into my car. She immediately asks if I am a cop and then shows me the tits. I let her grab my dick and off we go. She tells me she needs room rent and needs 2 Jackson's. I counter with one Jackson and I'll let him bring his little brother Hamilton along if she swallows. She agrees and wants to go back to her nearby hotel room to complete the deal but I say no way and that I will pick the spot.

I find a safe location and she does a really good job if you don't like DT (but I do) and I made her gag a few times when I forced her head down on the boy. After about 10 minutes I finally came, made sure she consumed every drop, paid her then dropped her off at a grocery store. BTW, she told me her name is Aliana. She's about 5. 6", 130 lbs, be cups, nice legs and is heavily tatted and has facial piercings. I would only repeat if I could find no one else but this is my first for this thread. I have the number for all useful contributors who do not ask for numbers as trade. I believe info should be freely provided and not bartered.

Now I'm off looking for Jade and Brooke.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

DirkDiggler72
07-18-14, 11:43
So any of us who have spent some time cruising 19 has one time or another noticed the douchbag that cruises in the silver corvette. He is a young guy always out and abuses the girls when he gets them to his place. I have had girls tell me he refuses to pay and won't let them leave. Even gets violent with them. Well this guy is now jades boyfriend or pimp whatever you want to call in. Last time I saw her she was really bad on drugs. Didn't seem to lnow what was going on. Another girl told me they are ripping people off so be safe out there.

Eye Myt
07-18-14, 16:57
She's skinny,30's, and walks around Hess and BK. Looks like she might have full dentures, which makes her a favorite for me. Any info on her. Again, not the well posted Amanda G. Thanks.

Exacta Picker
07-18-14, 19:15
So any of us who have spent some time cruising 19 has one time or another noticed the douchbag that cruises in the silver corvette. He is a young guy always out and abuses the girls when he gets them to his place. I have had girls tell me he refuses to pay and won't let them leave. Even gets violent with them. Well this guy is now jades boyfriend or pimp whatever you want to call in. Last time I saw her she was really bad on drugs. Didn't seem to lnow what was going on. Another girl told me they are ripping people off so be safe out there.Got Jade's number from a SM and texted to see if she was available. Texts back "I don't have any plans", then when I give a name & general location I get, "Well this is Danny. " Not that it matters as the name isn't mine and the number isn't attached to that name and it's not attached to a phone, either. But this dude is not cool and I'd rather not have my number in his possession. So goodbye to that one, LOL.

DirkDiggler72
07-18-14, 20:25
Got Jade's number from a SM and texted to see if she was available. Texts back "I don't have any plans", then when I give a name & general location I get, "Well this is Danny. " Not that it matters as the name isn't mine and the number isn't attached to that name and it's not attached to a phone, either. But this dude is not cool and I'd rather not have my number in his possession. So goodbye to that one, LOL.They are ripping people off. Also beware there is another girl working with them as well. She says her name is Jamie. She is very young looking cute looks like a younger Jade. They get you to are he hotel room then two junkie dudes show up and try to rob you.

Cb431
07-19-14, 17:47
They are ripping people off. Also beware there is another girl working with them as well. She says her name is Jamie. She is very young looking cute looks like a younger Jade. They get you to are he hotel room then two junkie dudes show up and try to rob you.The link to the rules of mongering for those who haven't been exposed to them. Number 12 would've kept anyone out of trouble in this situation.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

MongerMan90
07-19-14, 18:22
The first time I read a report about Jade I wanted to try her out. I found out where she was staying and called the front desk and asked for her. When the guy connected me to her room, she gave me her "new" cell number. She came to my notel and gave me no impression that she was either a junkie or a thief. She was like a civi who sucks a mean dick. I did give this number out to the sm who asked for it as I try to be as helpful as I can on account of how dangerous this hobby can be. I'm saddened as I wanted to see her again. Always be careful boys.

NC Hunter
07-20-14, 21:10
The first time I read a report about Jade I wanted to try her out. I found out where she was staying and called the front desk and asked for her. When the guy connected me to her room, she gave me her "new" cell number. She came to my notel and gave me no impression that she was either a junkie or a thief. She was like a civi who sucks a mean dick. I did give this number out to the sm who asked for it as I try to be as helpful as I can on account of how dangerous this hobby can be. I'm saddened as I wanted to see her again. Always be careful boys.MongerMan,

When we hook up with a professional lady, no matter how we connected we should keep our heads on a swivel and listen to our "spidey" senses. These ladies are addicted to money and most will do anything to pry it from our possession. I've been on this board many years and out in the street before this board came into existence so let me warn you, never let your guard down with working ladies whether it is your first time or fiftieth time with them, for they are not your friend or girl friend. They can change form a loving cuddly bunny to a snarling beast when whatever they are addicted to are calling out to them.

I have known guys who have been seeing a particular working women for years and once the guard came down, they got set up. One friend even murdered with a bullet to the stem of the brain in Tampa in '06. With these women, one man's heavenly experience can be another man's nightmare. All I'm saying is it's okay to be paranoid in what we do for at the most, our very lives depend on us making the correct decisions. As Chuck the would say, "DON'T TRUST THAT!

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Tortellini
07-22-14, 07:02
Had some shopping to do and noticed a very cute tiny brunette walking on Rt. 19. She gave me that look and hopped in my car. Told me her name was Tina, brunette, 5'3" and about 115 lbs. Found a nice place to park and gave a very good BBBJCIM session.

She has a 352 area code and not sure if she is from Ocala.

Peace.

Tortellini
07-23-14, 07:43
Did some research on the internet and found Jade's photos on Facebook. Some were taken back in 2006. She is definitely a hottie!

Enclosed a few photos of Angie who is another SW gives excellent service.

Peace.

Tortellini
07-23-14, 07:51
Guys, here is a photo of Brook.

Peace.

Cb431
07-23-14, 18:02
Did some research on the internet and found Jade's photos on Facebook. Some were taken back in 2006. She is definitely a hottie!

Peace.Yeah, Jade is hot. She still had some baby fat on her face in those pictures. It's all gone now.

PeruvianLlama
07-24-14, 00:08
Met Ashley going North on US19 at SR54.25 years old, pleasant. Got digits for SM. Ashley looking for new regulars.

MackLoad69
07-24-14, 11:53
Pete, you my fine sir are a gentleman and scholar. Please keep me in the loop if she comes up for air as my buddy always bragged about her and he would love a surprise like that.New Michelle last summer. Haven't seen her out yet, if you see her I would sure appreciate her number or where she stayin. Very nice and easy to get along with. Thanks.

Highlife77
07-24-14, 19:11
Hassling ALL foot traffic on 19 today, every man, woman, and child were getting Jay-walking tickets for crossing 19. Were handed $62 tickets each and told to use the crosswalks at Main street or Grand Blvd. Aside from the fact that those crosswalks are over a mile apart, aside from the fact that a jay-walking ticket is supposed to be for congested downtown areas and the ticket itself is a joke for hack comedians. They were demanding to see I'd's. I slept a lot in school, but I'm pretty sure we don't need "papers" to walk down the street in this country.

HawaiianD
07-24-14, 20:30
FYI:

Brook or Brooklyn is out of commission. She has a regular grind job (9 to 5'er) and has cleaned up since her DB boyfriend has been away with uncle LEO.

Sometimes I'm happy some of these ladies get off the street, and this is one of those times. Plenty of other walkers still struttin. And as Matthew McConaughey said it best in Dazed and Confused "18. The more things change, the more they stay the same".

Abcxyz1234
07-24-14, 20:57

Peace.For the love of god man, post contact details for jade, or at least PM them to me. Please. Pretty pretty please.

Ericmcq
07-25-14, 00:37
So I'm heading south about 5:30 pm today on US19 from Spring Hill to Holiday and I spot at least 4 WSW between just north of NY Ave and the mall. Nice weather, seemed like a good day for them. I then get down into NPR near the Kmart and see a late 30's / early 40's girl with long brunette curly hair in a short little top and white shorts and I'm thinking "a new face that bears a second look". So I do a loop back thru Kmart and pull right as she is about to cross my path. She starts really waving at me and saying something and I'm thinking "don't be so obvious newbie. " I finally say "can I help you?" and she says "can you PLEASE give me a ride to TroubleCreek?" She looks fairly good for WSW (7+ maybe with a nice tan). I wasn't planning to play right then but I figure WTH I can give her a ride for a minute and scope her out.

She gets in and starts with the "thank you" and "it so hot out" and I'm waiting for her sales pitch. Then she says "so does every guy on 19 think that every woman walking along here is a hooker? Not the line I was expecting since, yes, I actually did think you were exactly that. I chuckle and tell her that this area has been known to have a few. She then tells me how her car had broken down a few miles back up the road and how she has been walking home and has tried to get a least a couple other rides. She says that the guys had all slowed down and asked her if she needed a ride and when she said yes and got in then they immediately asked her if she's "wants to fuck" and the way she says it clearly shows she wasn't happy about their question. She said she got out both time and kept walking.

She then says the reason she had waved and asked me to stop was because she figured if she initiated the contact then maybe I wouldn't think she was a hooker. I didn't bother to tell her that I had still thought she was a hooker even when she did that. So we chat and I drop her off at the gas station at TroubleCreek. She says she wishes she had some gas money on her but I tell her not to worry about it and I was just glad to be able to help her out.

As she gets out and walks away I notice the outline of her black thong is clearly showing through her sweat soaked shorts and think "honey, you would make a nice walker if you ever change your mind".

So, I guess the lesson here is that maybe we (at least I know I've done it before) may get so used to keeping our eyes on the look out for talent that maybe we tend to think every woman walking by herself in certain areas IS a working girl. The moral of the story is to not judge a book by the cover and remember that sometimes "can you give me a ride" really just means CAN YOU GIVE ME A RIDE.

So stay safe and be careful out there and don't judge too soon.

NC Hunter
07-25-14, 10:05
.....So, I guess the lesson here is that maybe we (at least I know I've done it before) may get so used to keeping our eyes on the look out for talent that maybe we tend to think every woman walking by herself in certain areas IS a working girl. The moral of the story is to not judge a book by the cover and remember that sometimes "can you give me a ride" really just means CAN YOU GIVE ME A RIDE.

So stay safe and be careful out there and don't judge too soon.Women have traded sex for "things" since the beginning of time and always will. I have had more than a few known working girls tell me, "I'm not a prostitute", and within 10 minutes are unable to talk at all because my man sausage is stuck down their throat, and usually for only a Jackson. "Most just don't like to think of themselves as prostitutes but taking the right approach, many amateurs can be persuaded. I personally would have milked that situation by agreeing with her by building up her ego informing her I can see she is no prostitute for she surely has class and I personally don't associate with prostitutes and if I had one inkling she was a prostitute I would not have allowed her into my car.

All the actions you describe her committing scream "hoe" and I believed if the cards were played right she could have been scooped. She may have even thought you were LE.

When she mentioned she needed gas money is when I would have made my play. I would have pulled out a Jackson or two to tempt her and let her know I am all about helping damsels in distress and I would love to help her too and since I know she is a classy lady and not a prostitute I would love to help her out with more than gas money if she could help me out. We could find a nice place to park where we can discuss things. I would tell her I am really turned on because she, like me, is a nice person who does not like to deal with prostitutes. Think of it as two people getting to know one another.

All she could do is say no, or maybe she will bite the bait. I will treat any lady who enters my car and starts talking the way your lady talked to you as a potential. But yeah, I treat them all as potentials. It's just the approach must be just right.

My. 02 worth. Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Abcxyz1234
07-25-14, 14:30
Hassling ALL foot traffic on 19 today, every man, woman, and child were getting Jay-walking tickets for crossing 19. Were handed $62 tickets each and told to use the crosswalks at Main street or Grand Blvd. Aside from the fact that those crosswalks are over a mile apart, aside from the fact that a jay-walking ticket is supposed to be for congested downtown areas and the ticket itself is a joke for hack comedians. They were demanding to see I'd's. I slept a lot in school, but I'm pretty sure we don't need "papers" to walk down the street in this country.As someone who spends a lot of time on 19 I can say jay walking laws are there for a reason. People get killed all the time, heck I've almost creamed 2 people myself who just assumed it is the duty of drivers to slam on the brakes to avoid them. The real solution is more crossings. And that will only happen if the people effected go to the city council meetings and raise a stink. Bring a copy of your ticket and a map to highlight how stupid it is to have to walk half an hour just to cross 19 safely and legally. Maybe they will eventually do something about it.

Ericmcq
07-25-14, 15:46
Yes NC, you could be right. I did drive back up that way a little bit ago but didn't see her. If I spot her again that will be a telltale sign she was really on the stroll. And your pointers are correct. It is all about the lines you use and the approach you take as there is potential in every situation.

Brushout
07-25-14, 23:10
Yes NC, you could be right. I did drive back up that way a little bit ago but didn't see her. If I spot her again that will be a telltale sign she was really on the stroll. And your pointers are correct. It is all about the lines you use and the approach you take as there is potential in every situation.I have had your situation happen to me on numerous occasions though out the years. After a few really good ones got away, I came up with this line, "Would this conversation be going differently if I can prove I am not a cop". Works every time. Always go straight to the LEO check from there!

Brushout.

Ralphed
07-26-14, 02:29
FYI:

Brook or Brooklyn is out of commission. She has a regular grind job (9 to 5'er) and has cleaned up since her DB boyfriend has been away with uncle LEO.

Sometimes I'm happy some of these ladies get off the street, and this is one of those times. Plenty of other walkers still struttin. And as Matthew McConaughey said it best in Dazed and Confused "18. The more things change, the more they stay the same".Could've sworn I've seen her lately around Kmart. You-turned and POOF she's gone. Maybe it's some girl that looks like Brooklyn.

IamMaximus
07-26-14, 06:52

Peace.Where can we find Jade or Angie?

Xiao Xing
07-26-14, 07:07
I would think she may come back street in the future.

Xx.

Could've sworn I've seen her lately around Kmart. You-turned and POOF she's gone. Maybe it's some girl that looks like Brooklyn.

RedBird 6969
07-26-14, 10:08
As someone who spends a lot of time on 19 I can say jay walking laws are there for a reason. People get killed all the time, heck I've almost creamed 2 people myself who just assumed it is the duty of drivers to slam on the brakes to avoid them. The real solution is more crossings. And that will only happen if the people effected go to the city council meetings and raise a stink. Bring a copy of your ticket and a map to highlight how stupid it is to have to walk half an hour just to cross 19 safely and legally. Maybe they will eventually do something about it.I respecfully disagree. 19 north of Hudson ave takes me 10 minutes to go 8 miles. Why? Less lights. 19 south of Hudson Ave takes 25 minutes the same 8 miles. Yep, ton more lights. You cannot have a cross walk w / o a traffic light on 19 and I for one could not handle one more freaking light from Hudson ave to Alt 19!

Abcxyz1234
07-26-14, 15:25
I respecfully disagree. 19 north of Hudson ave takes me 10 minutes to go 8 miles. Why? Less lights. 19 south of Hudson Ave takes 25 minutes the same 8 miles. Yep, ton more lights. You cannot have a cross walk w / o a traffic light on 19 and I for one could not handle one more freaking light from Hudson ave to Alt 19!Since this is only most tangentially related to the subject at hand, this will be my last post on the subject, so here goes:

The issues you are talking about are really two entirely different ones. Vehicle traffic and pedestrian traffic on the same roads are largely not compatible and any effort to aide one is at the other's detriment furthermore the sections of road have two very different uses. There is no comparing the pedestrian traffic on 19 around say main street or the bridge in pr / npr and the pedestrian traffic up at county line road.

You might not like the extra traffic, but just keep in mind, if it's a benefit to the hobby, it's also a benefit to you.

Brushout
07-28-14, 10:15
I was driving home last night around 1230 am. I decided to stroll 19 from Holiday to the bridge and back. Up by the bridge I only saw one strung out hoe with a cast on her arm. The in Holiday I spotted what could have easily been one of the best looking street walker I have seen in awhile walking south from the Tahitian inn. Shoulder length blonde hair about 5'7" in a pair of tight black shorts. I spun around to meet her at the Hess, but some joker picked her up at the bank. She was hot.

Brushout
07-30-14, 13:40
I just came back from cruise and came across a cute little spinner going by the name of Tina. Freckles with reddish brown hair. I almost did not think she was a walker. She does everything covered, will not give a decent BJ, claims to have had a broken jaw. She is however very present and accommodating. Not rushed at all. Very tiny and tight. I guess if there are any pedophiles out there this would be the girl for you. It was like fucking a 13 yr old. She is 22. Have digits. SM get the pass code, I will give anyone her number but YMMV with out the pass code.

Brushout.

Roger4321
07-31-14, 21:28
I just came back from cruise and came across a cute little spinner going by the name of Tina. Freckles with reddish brown hair. I almost did not think she was a walker. She does everything covered, will not give a decent BJ, claims to have had a broken jaw. She is however very present and accommodating. Not rushed at all. Very tiny and tight. I guess if there are any pedophiles out there this would be the girl for you. It was like fucking a 13 yr old. She is 22. Have digits. SM get the pass code, I will give anyone her number but YMMV with out the pass code.

Brushout.New member, so certainly don't expect Pass Code, not even sure what it means. However, number would be great. I'll report back thanks.

Phuzzy
08-03-14, 00:41
Saw Ashley and a new hottie, brown curly shoulder length hair, pink top, jeans, walking north near main st at around 10 this morning. New hottie was walking around a block behind Ashley. I was told that Ashley is not a morning person, well, she was out this morning, which is to my advantage, since I work nights and was on my way home. Ashley passed me by, but new hottie was already scooped up.Too bad Ashley is gone. Looks like she is looking at some serious time. She was looking a bit weathered the last month or so before she got arrested. The track marks were very prominent and was wearing the same clothes for days. But always had a great time with her and was reasonable for a SW. Hopefully if she returns to walking she will be healthier and better than ever.

Phuzzy
08-03-14, 00:48
Saw Ashley and a new hottie, brown curly shoulder length hair, pink top, jeans, walking north near main st at around 10 this morning. New hottie was walking around a block behind Ashley. I was told that Ashley is not a morning person, well, she was out this morning, which is to my advantage, since I work nights and was on my way home. Ashley passed me by, but new hottie was already scooped up.

FYI:

Sometimes I'm happy some of these ladies get off the street, and this is one of those times. Plenty of other walkers still struttin. And as Matthew McConaughey said it best in Dazed and Confused "18. The more things change, the more they stay the same".Brook will be missed, she was my type of girl. I will always wish the girls all the best for a better life so its mixed feeling when you hear that one of the girls has moved on. I am happy for them that they can find happiness and live a good life, but I will also miss them, especially Brook.

JayChris
08-04-14, 00:03
Saturday my buddy told me about a WSW named Tori. Said she was on 19 near the WH. He said he did the LEO check and all was good. Said it was. 3 for nice BBBJ DT, then said it was. 5 for the everything. He said it was really good, then at the end told me he was just kidding. But he said it was around 4 pm.

LadyGoodman00
08-04-14, 02:54
Saturday my buddy told me about a WSW named Tori. Said she was on 19 near the WH. He said he did the LEO check and all was good. Said it was. 3 for nice BBBJ DT, then said it was. 5 for the everything. He said it was really good, then at the end told me he was just kidding. But he said it was around 4 pm.LOL. I feel yah there. With all the girls visiting their Unkle she's creme of the crop right now. She's probably banking. No phone, No incall, BUT she will sure stretch your 20 dollars.

MackLoad69
08-04-14, 13:47
Was driving us 19 and finally saw a cutie. Did a turn and picked her up. Made sure she was cool and then went to her room. Finally found her. Tina. Very cute and so easy to get along with. Great pick. Worth the $$, and will definitely repeat. If you see her treat her good and she will do the same. I think she's newer to the game. I left very happy and so glad I met Tina.

DirkDiggler72
08-04-14, 18:53
LOL. I feel yah there. With all the girls visiting their Unkle she's creme of the crop right now. She's probably banking. No phone, No incall, BUT she will sure stretch your 20 dollars.For those of you that have not met lady yet you really don't no what your missing. She is fun easy going and smoking hot. The best ass in the business. You will leave feeling very satisfied.

IAmIncognito
08-04-14, 19:54
For those of you that have not met lady yet you really don't no what your missing. She is fun easy going and smoking hot. The best ass in the business. You will leave feeling very satisfied.I think I saw her the other day, ran across 19 and her shoe came off, had to run back and get it, got a nice bend over shot. Think it was her, had the red colored hair.

HawaiianD
08-05-14, 00:24
Where in Pasco will I have the best chance to scoop up Lady?

I will be in Pasco later this week for work and would love to have a stress release session with her.

Aloha, HawaiianD.

DirkDiggler72
08-05-14, 08:08

I will be in Pasco later this week for work and would love to have a stress release session with her.

Aloha, HawaiianD.She doesn't walk 19 you have to call her. She posted her number on here.

BillyBob987
08-05-14, 08:37

Aloha, HawaiianD.You can find her in the escort classified section in Pasco forum.

PlayfulMan
08-05-14, 19:10
I think that's what she said her name was. Picked her up across from Congo Golf this weekend. Tall real skinny blonde with glasses. She looked early 20's. She did a good job, a little teeth action but the skills were good. 20 for the BBBJ. She wanted a tip but I dropped her off down 52 so I told her that was her tip. She was very serious about two rules. Quote "Don't touch the butt hole and don't grab the back of my head, I don't need your help I know how to suck a D" Damit girl, why so serious,. Lmao. The kitty was clean too, but she said she just came out too so YMMV.

IamMaximus
08-05-14, 23:43
I think that's what she said her name was. Picked her up across from Congo Golf this weekend. Tall real skinny blonde with glasses. She looked early 20's. She did a good job, a little teeth action but the skills were good. 20 for the BBBJ. She wanted a tip but I dropped her off down 52 so I told her that was her tip. She was very serious about two rules. Quote "Don't touch the butt hole and don't grab the back of my head, I don't need your help I know how to suck a D" Damit girl, why so serious,. Lmao. The kitty was clean too, but she said she just came out too so YMMV.Yeah, sounds like a girl I met on 19 right by 52. Same rules and a decent BBBJ with spit, but when she left my car smelled like a distillery. She also had something stuffed in her panties that I suspect was her stash. Probably would not repeat. Asked for $40 and settled on $30.

MotoMoto
08-06-14, 15:14
Let me introduce myself. I am MotoMoto and I have been doing this a long while. I decided to start posting and contributing. I hope I can help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5_zQSg-tk4

MotoMoto.

The name is so nice you say it twice.

IAmIncognito
08-06-14, 21:06
Took a cruise earlier today out in NPR, cops everywhere, stopping anyone walking the road, guys, girls, you name it.

Girls must have noticed, nothing around. Nothing in Hudson for weeks that I have seen.

MotoMoto
08-07-14, 10:18
Took a cruise earlier today out in NPR, cops everywhere, stopping anyone walking the road, guys, girls, you name it.

Girls must have noticed, nothing around. Nothing in Hudson for weeks that I have seen.I saw that too, the only time they eased up was when a small SUV crashed into a tree on grand. Then all the little piglets shushed there to get brownie points.

MotoMoto
08-07-14, 10:26
I have been hanging out with "Chicago" off and on for years now. She need a little help with her cash flow. I have digits 337001 if needed.

DirkDiggler72
08-07-14, 10:35
Let me introduce myself. I am MotoMoto and I have been doing this a long while. I decided to start posting and contributing. I hope I can help.

MotoMoto.

The name is so nice you say it twice.I Don't get it?

IamMaximus
08-07-14, 18:41
Was on 19 this afternoon and spotted a thin girl wearing lycra workout pants and a t-shirt with strawberry blonde hair pulled into a pony tail. She walked on 19 from near the WalMart in Hudson and turned onto 52 where she turned onto Zimmerman. Tried to get her attention a few times but she kept walking. Anyone else seen this lovely young girl and is she working or just a good looking girl walking home?

Jack352
08-07-14, 22:53
I Don't get it?Sir, join the club, I have been reviewing the last few posts over and over and over. First, I watch a cartoon, which was somewhat entertaining, I wonder if someone's kid is playing on the computer. Next post from this same person is a picture of a stone cold fox, JMHO, finest flesh I have seen in this particular geographic forum. And our humble poster reports casually that he hangs out with her.

Where is a Billybob or a Brushout, or the likes of whom, to bring us back to reality and check us out of the Hotel California.

I like many others have sent a pm to moto moto, what the hell else was I going to do? I give up. Don't shoot.

MotoMoto
08-07-14, 23:56

Girls must have noticed, nothing around. Nothing in Hudson for weeks that I have seen.I have actually seen several girls migrating to the Tarpon Area. Alt 19 and at least two were south of Tarpon road and US 19 this morning.

The name is so nice you say it twice.

Moto Moto.

ChicagoChikk
08-08-14, 01:07
I have been hanging out with "Chicago" off and on for years now. She need a little help with her cash flow. I have digits 337001 if needed.I wanted to say thanks for the good pic. I would appreciate anyone who does no me keep it respectful.

Jack352
08-08-14, 01:18

MotoMoto.

The name is so nice you say it twice.MotoMoto plays neat cartoons and hangs with really hot chicks. Your Second City post is a great contribution. MotoMoto cartoon is pretty good too. Now go to bed before I call your mom.

BillyBob987
08-08-14, 07:50
Sir, join the club, I have been reviewing the last few posts over and over and over. First, I watch a cartoon, which was somewhat entertaining, I wonder if someone's kid is playing on the computer. Next post from this same person is a picture of a stone cold fox, JMHO, finest flesh I have seen in this particular geographic forum. And our humble poster reports casually that he hangs out with her.

Where is a Billybob or a Brushout, or the likes of whom, to bring us back to reality and check us out of the Hotel California.

I like many others have sent a pm to moto moto, what the hell else was I going to do? I give up. Don't shoot.My buddy has had to slow down a bit but keeps an eye on the board and while it's killing him to sit on the sidelines more often than not he will be back mongering full time soon he hopes.

MotoMoto seems to be bringing back a little flair to the board that we have been missing for some time now and I am waiting on Exactpicker to add his 2 cents soon.

MotoMoto
08-08-14, 10:50
MotoMoto plays neat cartoons and hangs with really hot chicks. Your Second City post is a great contribution. MotoMoto cartoon is pretty good too. Now go to bed before I call your mom.Sorry I did not reply to you earlier, I was eating my sandwich my mama made for me. They are the best, she even cuts off the crust. The girls I have been seeing on alt 19 have been between the golf course and tarpon Road. All have been after midnight. Really good looking ones too. No mistaking what they were doing.

DirkDiggler72
08-08-14, 11:41
Sorry I did not reply to you earlier, I was eating my sandwich my mama made for me. They are the best, she even cuts off the crust. The girls I have been seeing on alt 19 have been between the golf course and tarpon Road. All have been after midnight. Really good looking ones too. No mistaking what they were doing.I drive through there everyday on my way home from work. I see a lot of girls walking. I'm the day time they stand in front of subway on mile stretch. I saw a really cute blonde spinner very young but was out scooped.

MotoMoto
08-08-14, 17:08
I drive through there everyday on my way home from work. I see a lot of girls walking. I'm the day time they stand in front of subway on mile stretch. I saw a really cute blonde spinner very young but was out scooped.I love me some subway on mile stretch.

There used to be a tall one named Patricia. I once fucked her so hard snot came out her nose.

Cb431
08-08-14, 18:44
I love me some subway on mile stretch.

There used to be a tall one named Patricia. I once fucked her so hard snot came out her nose.Haha. Now that's just lube for the trip to Greece.

MotoMoto
08-08-14, 23:20
Took a cruise tonight 10 pm. Lots of LE a few girls, but all being watched by LEO. The like magic a small brawl broke out at the shit hole motel across from the wing house. It was like a deer feeder went off and all the little piglets came squealing. I passed as the first two pulled up and more were coming. Took the opportunity to snag a girl. Here name was Tarra. A little on the big boned side, but you know me, I like them plumpy. She was not cellulite fat just had some baby damage. $50 for FS, No phone. After dropping her off I headed south and it must have been more than just knuckles. They had the street blocked off.

Ericmcq
08-09-14, 07:28
Did a stroll up 19 from Tarpon to NY Ave. Spotted a tall WSW in a short black dress by the Lounge just north of Bare Assets (before Winn Dixie). She had short, dark hair, short black dress and high leather boots and it was obvious she was working. I pulled into the closed down Bob Evans but somebody else scooped her up before she made it up to me. If that was one of you then I'd like a report as she looked pretty good from what I saw but it was rush hour and with traffic being bad I never got a clear view of her face.

Saw a blonde, thin, some acne on her face, up in the NPR area. And on the return stroll southbound I saw a different girl on the west side of 19 near the Kia (by Kmart). Otherwise, it was pretty sparse for that time of day. I did not partake of anybody and decided I'd try again this weekend.

TrollMonger
08-09-14, 16:58
I have been hanging out with "Chicago" off and on for years now. She need a little help with her cash flow. I have digits 337001 if needed.Had a nice meeting with Ms. Chicago this afternoon, Nice laid back girl, good service. She wanted me To thank you Moto and Billy for the kind words from both of you and the referral. I will defiantly be visiting her again.

MotoMoto
08-10-14, 15:24
Had a nice meeting with Ms. Chicago this afternoon, Nice laid back girl, good service. She wanted me To thank you Moto and Billy for the kind words from both of you and the referral. I will defiantly be visiting her again.Glad I could help out.

MackLoad69
08-11-14, 00:33
Driving north 19 by Main st picked up a SW name Krystal. Light brown hair tied up, shorts and tank top. 5"5 a buck 115. Scar on inner right leg but visible. 23 yr. Be cup. Pretty easy going. Fair BBBJ and good FS. 50 and no rush at all. Treated me good and will repeat if I see her again. That was my second sighting of her in 3 days. 1st sighting passed because I haven't seen her out before, both times around 5 nice legs and body. Probably a strong 6 maybe 7 worth the $.

MotoMoto
08-11-14, 12:16
Driving north 19 by Main st picked up a SW name Krystal. Light brown hair tied up, shorts and tank top. 5"5 a buck 115. Scar on inner right leg but visible. 23 yr. Be cup. Pretty easy going. Fair BBBJ and good FS. 50 and no rush at all. Treated me good and will repeat if I see her again. That was my second sighting of her in 3 days. 1st sighting passed because I haven't seen her out before, both times around 5 nice legs and body. Probably a strong 6 maybe 7 worth the $.The scar on the inner thigh gave it away. I have her digits, if needed.

MackLoad69
08-11-14, 20:39
The scar on the inner thigh gave it away. I have her digits, if needed.Her phones broke right now, moto. Was I pretty accurate on everything. I'm new at posting and was wondering if I did ok on it.

MackLoad69
08-11-14, 20:50
Was cheking comp. And thought I'd update. I see Tina (Felicia) went to a bbq at her uncles place in LOL on 8/7. Don't know when she"ll be back.

MotoMoto
08-12-14, 13:55
Her phones broke right now, moto. Was I pretty accurate on everything. I'm new at posting and was wondering if I did ok on it.Yup, you described her well. Thanks.

MotoMoto
08-12-14, 13:59
Was cheking comp. And thought I'd update. I see Tina (Felicia) went to a bbq at her uncles place in LOL on 8/7. Don't know when she"ll be back.Grand Theft of Dwelling? I wonder what that was all about? Did someone take her home?

MackLoad69
08-12-14, 22:19
I"ll bet it was her motel room.

Ericmcq
08-13-14, 03:09
Decided to take a late night stroll to try and unwind before going to bed and am glad I did. Started in Holiday and headed north. At first it was a ghost town except for the road construction crews (will they EVER be done with this damn paving project?) but when I got a little south of the bridge in NPR I spoted a brunette with glasses in shorts walking but couldn't get a good look at her so I decided to double around through on the river road and come back out to 19. She was crossing right in front of me and asked if I'd give her a ride. Said her name was Sarah and did a quick LEO check and she tells me she has a room at the no-tel right by the bridge or she knows a spot if I'm not comfortable with going to her room.

We decided to drive up to WaWa for drinks first and after talking to her for a little bit I decided WTH I'd try her room (don't normally like to do this unless it is someone I already know but I have a small car and it isn't the most comfortable). She warns me that she has a roommate but she can call ahead to make sure the room is clear. Her room is a mess (but is better than some I've seen) and she just got a small kitten from somebody that had to move out of the place and couldn't take it with them. She put the cat in the bathroom so it wouldn't disturb us (its a kitten and playful).

I'd ask about her donation schedule and she said she can do the standard 20 for headache relief but she was hesitant to give a flatrate for F / S. I said I am happy to tip based on performance so lets start there and see how things progress. She was very cool with this and got undressed while we talked but didn't ask to see any $ up front. However, I laid a little on her table so she'd know I wasn't trying to rip her off. She knelt on the floor and gets right to work (and gets very enthusiastic about her work!

We moved to the bed to be more comfortable and she is a real pleaser who gets into her work. Because of some meds I'm on (and my stubbornness about not wanting to admit its time I get some blue pills) I wasn't doing my part to take her up on the full menu. But she flipped around and was happy to play with herself for my entertainment while she continued to work on me. She takes direction very well and likes to have her head guided. She asked if I wanted her to go lower and work on my backside, which she eagerly got into and alternated between there and the BBBJ.

She gets a A+ for willingness to work hard to please. She is early 30's and the tits are nice but sag some. She's shaved (nice big clit), tan and cute. She doesn't like her legs (says she has man calves) but I think she looks fine. I got her digits and will repeat. Look forward to doing more once I get my script from my doc for some enhancement. Based on her oral skills, I imagine she can be pretty wild with the rest.

On the way back south I say a skinny 20-something in a tube top and shorts. I also so another brunette in a dress just north of Kmart. Doubled around for a better look since I didn't recognize her from previous strolls but a guy in a white pickup scooped her up right in front of me as I made it back to the light by Kmart. If that was one of you then I'd love to get a report.

It was a dead zone again once I got back to Holiday and I was finally ready to get to some sleep, which is where I'm going now. Good night!

p.s. This is not the same Sara as pictured in post 978. However, it may be the one mentioned in post 834, but if so, she did not overly talk my ear off. Yes, she can keep up a decent conversation (and that is a good thing) and she doesn't appear to be whacked out on meds (which is a great thing). Of course YMMV. Stay safe!

TallAnd
08-13-14, 16:53
This site has been interesting, but it just got weird.

Have a good day, Officer.

Brushout
08-13-14, 22:07
All right guys, I am back. There for awhile I had my panties all up in a wad, due to admin rules. So after some thinking, I decided to put my big boy pants back on and suck up my punishment.

Word to the wise, if you like being able to edit your post and have them appear with out A2 monitoring them, Follow the rules.

By the way I meet up with Chicago today and she said to thank all of you for your support. Also word to the wise, use the code phase given.

Peace out girl scout.

IAmIncognito
08-14-14, 16:13
All right guys, I am back. There for awhile I had my panties all up in a wad, due to admin rules. So after some thinking, I decided to put my big boy pants back on and suck up my punishment.

Word to the wise, if you like being able to edit your post and have them appear with out A2 monitoring them, Follow the rules.

By the way I meet up with Chicago today and she said to thank all of you for your support. Also word to the wise, use the code phase given.

Peace out girl scout.Been there, believe me, I f-ed with him for a week, but whatever, over it.

Phuzzy
08-14-14, 17:02

Thanks!

Brushout
08-15-14, 22:08
Ashley is out and about again. Cute 25 yr old, 5'07" brown hair, hazel eyes, 135 lbs, wears glasses. She has put on some weight since I last saw her. I talked to her for awhile and she said she had cleaned up her act while visiting her uncle Nocco. She was walking around the Starbucks. She looks really good with the few extra pounds.

I have digits, but have not confirmed they work.

Stone4
08-16-14, 19:05
I saw Chicago a day ago and it was real good time. Acted more like a BP girl than SW. Had nice incall location that was safe to go to. Will be seeing her again real soon.

Ziggy62
08-16-14, 19:15
Scooped Krystal up at her place before she got a chance to stroll 19. Off Main by Congress. Got back to my place, wasted no time. She gave a good Oral presentation, and then some 'ol fashioned Mish. Very good time as always. Cute 'little Gal. . 5 for the works, doesn't have her own phone yet, when I get it, will share to Seniors.Looks cute, let me know when you get some digits from her, would love to see her, and thanks.

IAmIncognito
08-17-14, 22:16
Sorry I did not reply to you earlier, I was eating my sandwich my mama made for me. They are the best, she even cuts off the crust. The girls I have been seeing on alt 19 have been between the golf course and tarpon Road. All have been after midnight. Really good looking ones too. No mistaking what they were doing.Tried this various days, all I got was an empty gas tank each time, roads are so fucking dead in that area as well.

Not buying it.

As for normal spots, why are the girls so dumb to not be out on a payday night? Makes no sense to me. Girls in this area work completely.

Opposite from any other area I've ever seen.

SmackYourBooty
08-18-14, 07:13
She's back. Scooped her up around 10 last night near Winghouse. Wow, time & meds haven't been kind to her. Much skinner, and showing signs of over-medication. Not near as cute as she once was. I guess She's staying at the RP behind Winghouse. I gave her a couple bucks and decided against it. I wasn't that horny!

Tmpdvl
08-18-14, 17:55
This route has really been money in the bank during daytime. Need to be patient though as it is a long run from tarpon up to sr 52 sometimes like 10 miles. Anyway I was near the walmart sat and found a friend. We circled around walmart and one thing led to another. I lent her 25 for her trouble. She had a bikini top on with a skirt, never would get away with that in tampa or stpete. But she was almost invisible in npr, I really had to use my monger skills to figure her out. This is 6 for 6 trips for me to this area over the last few months. FYI, the pleasure place had a couple in there early afternoon, sent tremors in the twittersphere and on other hookup sites cause there were like 20 cars in the lot all afternoon as per the clerk all day long. They rarely have anything going on there. Don't let cars deceive you.

IAmIncognito
08-18-14, 23:58
This route has really been money in the bank during daytime. Need to be patient though as it is a long run from tarpon up to sr 52 sometimes like 10 miles. Anyway I was near the walmart sat and found a friend. We circled around walmart and one thing led to another. I lent her 25 for her trouble. She had a bikini top on with a skirt, never would get away with that in tampa or stpete. But she was almost invisible in npr, I really had to use my monger skills to figure her out. This is 6 for 6 trips for me to this area over the last few months. FYI, the pleasure place had a couple in there early afternoon, sent tremors in the twittersphere and on other hookup sites cause there were like 20 cars in the lot all afternoon as per the clerk all day long. They rarely have anything going on there. Don't let cars deceive you.I saw her today, tried to pick her up multiple times, timing was never right, she would either walk too fast or too slow, I refuse to stop on 19 like some to make a pickup.

Met Tori tonight, very nice girl, short little black chick, near cidgo. Skin so soft, smelled great, didn't seem rushed. Usual donation for BBBJCIM. Passed her up multiple times.

In the past, flying by at 45 mph in the dark you can't really tell how cute she is. Would repeat. Only seen her after dark.

BillyBob987
08-19-14, 07:01
She's back. Scooped her up around 10 last night near Winghouse. Wow, time & meds haven't been kind to her. Much skinner, and showing signs of over-medication. Not near as cute as she once was. I guess She's staying at the RP behind Winghouse. I gave her a couple bucks and decided against it. I wasn't that horny!Not sure how you could get any skinnier.

RookieMonger
08-19-14, 13:12
What a great way to get back in the game. This was from Sunday night. Scooped up this little nugget in PR on US19, just across from the Holiday Inn Express. Jessica,24 years old, looks about a 6-7, cute innocent librarian look with those glasses. But what she lacks in looks, sure as hell makes up for it in her skills, attitude and donation.

This was my 2nd pop, 1st one being with Lady Ryan in Holiday. I will post her report over there later tonight. I was actually heading home after my session with Lady Ryan but I passed her and had to investigate. I liked what I saw and off we go. She gives me road head for a good 10 minutes while I head to my spot (my house). But when she realized how far it was, he ask if we could just do the deed closer to where she lived. I told her I only had $20 left after seeing Lady Ryan and she said it was fine.

She gets butt naked and has one of the tightest kitties out there. Nice and clean, her hair was still wet from getting out of the shower. Now with this being my 2nd pop, I thought I could last a but longer but after mish and doggie, I blew whatever man gravy I had into the cover. I have digits but haven't tried to call it.

There was decent action out from Holiday all the way to Hudson. Talked to Adrian (sp) at the 7-11, man made tits, brunette, 42 years old. She seemed nice enough but I was done after my double pop with Jessica.

This is one of those don't judge a book by it's cover kinda deals! She can suck and f*ck a lot better than the girls who are 8-9 but with a shitty attitude etc.

RookieMonger
08-19-14, 15:37
She's back. Scooped her up around 10 last night near Winghouse. Wow, time & meds haven't been kind to her. Much skinner, and showing signs of over-medication. Not near as cute as she once was. I guess She's staying at the RP behind Winghouse. I gave her a couple bucks and decided against it. I wasn't that horny!The Royal Palm is bad news, I would suggest never going there!

Ericmcq
08-21-14, 03:10
The Royal Palm is bad news, I would suggest never going there!Ditto to RM's comments. I made this mistake once and it made my skin crawl so never again.

XRayGuy
08-21-14, 03:37
. FYI, the pleasure place had a couple in there early afternoon, sent tremors in the twittersphere and on other hookup sites cause there were like 20 cars in the lot all afternoon as per the clerk all day long. They rarely have anything going on there. Don't let cars deceive you.Who do I have to follow to get that type of info?

SmackYourBooty
08-21-14, 07:13
Wow, yesterday in NPR you had lots of choices. Ashley, Krystal, Tori, Lisa, Boston, and the tiny one with the hillbilly accent! Too bad I was busy, but I'm sure some of you mongers had fun. Hope today is as busy 'cause I've got time. Look out *****'s!

RookieMonger
08-21-14, 16:07
Ditto to RM's comments. I made this mistake once and it made my skin crawl so never again.The bedbugs and whatever else is in those rooms but POPO keeps an eye on this dump and then you add in the undesirable characters, it all adds up to trouble.

MackLoad69
08-24-14, 19:07
Driving this Sunday afternoon I saw angelique on the stroll. Had talked to her before but had passed. Decided it was her day and really glad I did, very accommodating and talkative, easy to get along along with. Nice long BBBJ taking it all in for. 3. will definetly see her again soon. Saturday night while out ran in to chicago talked for a min. Very cute. Nice body and perfect ta tas. Definately going to square off with that little spinner soon.

JayChris
08-24-14, 20:21
My buddy told me he had a good time with this Angelique on Saturday around 4:30 on 19. She had on a pinkish color top with blue jean shorts. Was thin and was a nice little spinner. He said the BBBJ was good and DT was great as well. He said FS was good too. They went for over 30 minutes and damage was whatever he wanted it to be. He said he splashed twice during the BBBJ and once doggy. She gratefully accepted. 4. Was not bad looking either. He didn't take pictures, but said he would start.

RedBird 6969
08-25-14, 07:59
I saw Chicago a day ago and it was real good time. Acted more like a BP girl than SW. Had nice incall location that was safe to go to. Will be seeing her again real soon.I tried to call and text her last week. Phone went right to VM. Anyone know if she has more minutes yet?

MackLoad69
08-25-14, 19:58
When I talked to chicagosat night just her text was working. Try texting.

RookieMonger
08-25-14, 21:36
Did the stroll after my BP date from Tarpon Springs to Hudson and saw a very limited SW's roaming the stroll. Where are all the gals at? This was around 11:00 so I am guessing they're late starters.

BillyBob987
08-26-14, 08:10
When I talked to chicagosat night just her text was working. Try texting.My buddy tried to text her a couple of days ago and crickets.

Brushout
08-26-14, 10:20
My buddy tried to text her a couple of days ago and crickets.Some dip shit tossed her phone out the window on 19. She no longer has that phone. New digits if needed.

RookieMonger
08-26-14, 13:39
I did another pass today and not a SW in sight from NPR-Hudson. Are the girls on strike? Is the contruction detouring all the SW's routes?

Brushout
08-26-14, 21:58
Some dip shit tossed her phone out the window on 19. She no longer has that phone. New digits if needed.Sorry the new digits have been shut down too. Man that girl is having a hard time making ends meet. Good luck if you see her tell her I said Hey.