PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

BillyBob987
11-19-13, 15:53
Had some errands to run today after 1:30 and took the stroll South of Ridge, saw maybe 2 or 3 South of the bridge and obviously Holiday is picking up as I saw at least 4 South of Moog. Did not see Mariah but then again she texts me every late afternoon looking for some company.

Peter Rammer
11-19-13, 20:24
Had some errands to run today after 1:30 and took the stroll South of Ridge, saw maybe 2 or 3 South of the bridge and obviously Holiday is picking up as I saw at least 4 South of Moog. Did not see Mariah but then again she texts me every late afternoon looking for some company.I was up that way running errands also today. It was pretty quiet, but they were out from Holiday to Hudson. Got lucky up on Bolton just east of 19 and scooped a cute redhead for a nice time. Yesterday was her birthday so I hung out with her for awhile and she made me smile. Says she's almost never out and has no phone, but she loves sucking so I can't complain.

BillyBob987
11-20-13, 07:08
I was up that way running errands also today. It was pretty quiet, but they were out from Holiday to Hudson. Got lucky up on Bolton just east of 19 and scooped a cute redhead for a nice time. Yesterday was her birthday so I hung out with her for awhile and she made me smile. Says she's almost never out and has no phone, but she loves sucking so I can't complain.Good catch Pete, love redheads. Can you PM me with details?

BillyBob987
11-20-13, 07:09
After speaking with a BP provider a couple weeks ago I am wondering if anyone knows a SW in Hudson named Kim?

Exacta Picker
11-20-13, 15:28
I'm posting this here because it's related to the Streetwalker game, if only tangentially. I've known about license plate scanners for some time, but there is info here that my fellow mongers should find interesting. I was unaware that the police were putting license plate scanners on telephone poles.

Here's an excerpt:

"In Sanford, Florida, police are already sending "Dear John" notices in the mail the owners of cars that cops see "lingering in areas known for prostitution." The goal here isn't to arrest would-be Johns. This is extra-judicial punishment. The goal is to embarrass these guys should their wives open the letters. That gets a lot easier with license plate scanners.

Here's the link to the full article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/20/next-stop-on-the-train-to_n_4309261.html

In my former city the paper did an article on how local LEO was using their cruiser mounted license plate scanners and the PD information officer swore the data was not stored after a check with DMV. But it's not a stretch to imagine how easy it would be to build a database wherein your driving habits could be analyzed and if this information aroused suspicion you could be subjected to additional police attention or even surveillance.

Be careful out there my brothers.

AssHog12
11-21-13, 15:02
Anybody got any good reports recently on palm harbor / Tarpon, I live in Dunedin but don't really expect to find anything there.

ParaDave
11-21-13, 17:57
Did a quick run of the Pasco stroll from Holiday to the bridge. Only saw 2 girls today. I hope tomorrow will be better. The time was around 11 am.

Jwad1
11-22-13, 02:28
Fellow Mongers,

I did the stroll today from Holiday to Hudson. Saw one brunette near the home depot in Holiday. Saw the same hot brunette on 19 that I see every afternoon around 3 pm. She usually has ear buds in listening to music. I woud say shw is a 8 to on 9 the scale. However she seems disinterested and I have been un able to get her attention. If anyone knows who she is please pm me with details. I did have a dream that I met Jewels just before the bridge today around 3 PM. I dreamed that we went to her favorite spot and she provided excellent headache relief. She did ask for .5 but that was negotiated down. She says that she has a place with someone but that didn't seem quite right so I passeed on that location. Other services are available. She gave me contact information. She said the Phone numbers were not hers but that the answerer would be able to find her. Pleasant pesonality, took direction well. Overall a great service. I will repeat. Any information on Jewels would be appreciated. Still seems to be a good supply of available ladies in spite of the new Ordinances. Good Hunting. Stay safe. Jwad1.

RedBird 6969
11-23-13, 11:50
As I sometimes do, I was looking around the forum to see what goes on others geographical areas. I found this post where the member has posted over 10,000 photos of SW's! My new hero! LOL.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos

Asock Fan
11-23-13, 17:42
As I sometimes do, I was looking around the forum to see what goes on others geographical areas. I found this post where the member has posted over 10,000 photos of SW's! My new hero! LOL.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-PhotosSome of us have been watching Cooky for years. It looks to me like he may have retired. This would be a big loss to the USASG community. I have sought advise from him in the past and he has been a great help. He will be missed.

Exacta Picker
11-24-13, 00:56
OK, so I was desperate for some quality BBBJ action and found Joney near the 19 bridge. She ain't all that to look at, and is older than your average SW. But damn, I was tired of these worthless girls who don't care whether you enjoy their services or not, and decided to take a chance on someone new. Joney likes to suck dick. She can take it all and then some, and will hang in there until you pop without a word of complaint. She'll go all the way down and tickle the boys with her tongue while there. She'll go as fast or slow as you want and she aims to please, my brothers. And if you have time to let her treat you right she'll make your Johnson feel damn good. No digits, but the location where I found her is her normal spot.

She is nice as pie, so treat her right. Furthermore I am getting nothing out of this. She's the first SW I've found in a long ass time that I thought worth sharing.

Lolligagger
11-24-13, 03:59
I travel up to see her a few times from Clearwater. If you are a cheap ass you will not like her. I ask her for her FS.

Rate, then promise her a 10 or 15 dollar tip. She has always delivered great service. Some guys want to fuck a 19 yr. Old hottie for 30, then complain her attitude was bad, no shit. I spent 9 months living in Vegas a few years ago. The guys in Vegas would go nuts over a girl like her, throwing 100 at her for a CBJ. Sometimes you don't know how.

Good we have it here. From St Pete To Hudson, good amount of hot SW's at a good price, compared to other parts of the country.

Peter Rammer
11-24-13, 13:44
I travel up to see her a few times from Clearwater. If you are a cheap ass you will not like her. I ask her for her FS.

Rate, then promise her a 10 or 15 dollar tip. She has always delivered great service. Some guys want to fuck a 19 yr. Old hottie for 30, then complain her attitude was bad, no shit. I spent 9 months living in Vegas a few years ago. The guys in Vegas would go nuts over a girl like her, throwing 100 at her for a CBJ. Sometimes you don't know how.

Good we have it here. From St Pete To Hudson, good amount of hot SW's at a good price, compared to other parts of the country.Same 'luck' with her; it's a matter of timing and how you handle things. If you have the misfortune to scoop her when she's really needing her 'meds', she'll be anxious and in a rush. Catch her when she's recently gotten & taken her meds and you can have a great time. My times with her I was lucky timing wise and made her feel special; so she returned the favor and was great. We are lucky here as you've stated. Price is very low here compared to many other metropolitan areas, but it gets better! Thanks to our mostly warm or hot and sunny weather, you can see what they're packing lookswise. In NYC for example, you'll often pay about double our rates and they're all bundled up in winter attire for half of the year!! It's been a few years since I dreamt there, but I can recall many a difficult hunt during snowstorms. They often were fruitless or barely worth the trouble. If the economy would get a little better here and le would chase real criminals, we'd be in heaven!!

HawaiianD
11-25-13, 03:18
I agree with Peter Rammer here. In Florida, we have some of the hottest low rate SW'ers around. I've been around the US quite a few times and have to say, we have some quality material out on the streets, including Brook. If you treat people with RESPECT, 99% of the time they will return the favor. My two meeting with Brook went great. They were non rushed and she took direction well.

I don't venture up to Pasco often, but when I do, I look for her cause I want to get FS and more time with a hottie like her.

Nuff Said!

Same 'luck' with her; it's a matter of timing and how you handle things. If you have the misfortune to scoop her when she's really needing her 'meds', she'll be anxious and in a rush. Catch her when she's recently gotten & taken her meds and you can have a great time. My times with her I was lucky timing wise and made her feel special; so she returned the favor and was great. We are lucky here as you've stated. Price is very low here compared to many other metropolitan areas, but it gets better! Thanks to our mostly warm or hot and sunny weather, you can see what they're packing lookswise. In NYC for example, you'll often pay about double our rates and they're all bundled up in winter attire for half of the year!! It's been a few years since I dreamt there, but I can recall many a difficult hunt during snowstorms. They often were fruitless or barely worth the trouble. If the economy would get a little better here and le would chase real criminals, we'd be in heaven!!

Exacta Picker
11-25-13, 15:40
Since we seem to be having an existential discussion here I'll add my own thoughts. Kindness goes a long way with these girls, as does the smallest effort to make them feel comfortable that you're going to treat them right. These girls are harassed, ripped off and fucked over daily by mongers, the cops, fellow girls, the owners of the crappy motel they're staying at, their families and most especially whatever boyfriend is mooching off them at the time. And every monger who picks them up is an unknown and is viewed with understandable suspicion. Thirty seconds of conversation with a modicum of kindness will get you much better service.

I will grant you that there are a number of girls who will rip you off in a second. But those are obvious from the moment you meet them.

Hawaiian D is right. I have mongered in over 30 countries and probably 30-odd states and this place has some of the best looking SWs for the lowest rates I have ever seen.

Xander12
11-26-13, 19:26
I had a dream last weekend. Kinda a club / SW combo deal. Late at night, did a quick pasco run. Nothing out. So stopped at a north pasco club, not sure if I should mention it, PM me for details. Once in, well I didn't realize how late it was, no cover, grabbed a drink, singles and Sat. Down. Girl on the stage gave me some bad lines. Skinny cute brunette asked for a dance right away. Passed them up. A cute blonde, thin, one sheet to the wind hops over after making out with another customer. Sits right down next to me in the dream and puts a hand right on my ck. I in turn put one on her putty, rub slightly ask if it's ok. She agrees. It's about to close so in my dream I ask her if she is game for anything after. She is, quotes .6 for BJ in the dream. Asks me what I am driving. I wait outside, she pulls in her truck around back. Old GMC something, green ish, big. She hops into my truck and goes right to town. This girl was a milking machine, with that mouth straight down, deep and slamming non stop. No words, nothing. In fact when I try to talk, she gives me some off key line then goes right back to sucking. Oh yea I talked her down .2 as well, .4 total, switching to SW economy outside. She does amazing! I reach back and tug, push at her body. Ask her to undo her jeans, she does and I reach around and slide a finger right into the backdoor as she continues on me. Finish up, she hops out, amen, the dream is over and awesome.

BillyBob987
11-28-13, 08:31
I had a dream last weekend. Kinda a club / SW combo deal. Late at night, did a quick pasco run. Nothing out. So stopped at a north pasco club, not sure if I should mention it, PM me for details. Once in, well I didn't realize how late it was, no cover, grabbed a drink, singles and Sat. Down. Girl on the stage gave me some bad lines. Skinny cute brunette asked for a dance right away. Passed them up. A cute blonde, thin, one sheet to the wind hops over after making out with another customer. Sits right down next to me in the dream and puts a hand right on my ck. I in turn put one on her putty, rub slightly ask if it's ok. She agrees. It's about to close so in my dream I ask her if she is game for anything after. She is, quotes .6 for BJ in the dream. Asks me what I am driving. I wait outside, she pulls in her truck around back. Old GMC something, green ish, big. She hops into my truck and goes right to town. This girl was a milking machine, with that mouth straight down, deep and slamming non stop. No words, nothing. In fact when I try to talk, she gives me some off key line then goes right back to sucking. Oh yea I talked her down .2 as well, .4 total, switching to SW economy outside. She does amazing! I reach back and tug, push at her body. Ask her to undo her jeans, she does and I reach around and slide a finger right into the backdoor as she continues on me. Finish up, she hops out, amen, the dream is over and awesome.Outstanding report Xander, keep them coming.

BillyBob987
11-28-13, 08:37
While driving North on 19 yesterday afternoon I saw Brooke being harassed by NPR's finest. Kind of desolate yesterday.

RookieMonger
11-30-13, 00:11
While driving North on 19 yesterday afternoon I saw Brooke being harassed by NPR's finest. Kind of desolate yesterday.Been away too long. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hey BB, I was able to see Nikki again last Monday but haven't had the time to post. I will try to get the post up asap.

Xiao Xing
11-30-13, 09:00
Been away too long. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hey BB, I was able to see Nikki again last Monday but haven't had the time to post. I will try to get the post up asap.Happy Thanksgiving!

Xx.

Schip
11-30-13, 11:17
Been away too long. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, hopefully Monday or Tuesday. Hey BB, I was able to see Nikki again last Monday but haven't had the time to post. I will try to get the post up asap.Welcome back to the game, Rook!

RookieMonger
11-30-13, 16:35
Welcome back to the game, Rook!Well, Just when I was going to come back with a bang!! I get a text from Mariah this am saying some DOUCHEBAG showed her the pics I had posted of her a few weeks back. It seems that this DB is trying to score points with the girls by letting them know about this site, showing them their pics etc.!

Now, that is one of the reasons we are always not too EAGER to share info with just any monger on here. I have done my fair sharing of digits but whoever this DB is, he's ruining it for the rest of you mongers.

Now as far as Mariah, I told her I was going to post her pics to try to get her more dates. I just didn't say where, how etc.!

Peter Rammer
11-30-13, 21:07
Well, Just when I was going to come back with a bang!! I get a text from Mariah this am saying some DOUCHEBAG showed her the pics I had posted of her a few weeks back. It seems that this DB is trying to score points with the girls by letting them know about this site, showing them their pics etc.!

Now, that is one of the reasons we are always not too EAGER to share info with just any monger on here. I have done my fair sharing of digits but whoever this DB is, he's ruining it for the rest of you mongers.

Now as far as Mariah, I told her I was going to post her pics to try to get her more dates. I just didn't say where, how etc.!That they don't even understand the ladies just want our money for the most part? I don't know how this latest Einstein came up with his 'working girl' magnet strategy, but he's definitely got a self-esteem even lower than his miniscule IQ! Douchebaggery should HURT!

MrGreen
12-01-13, 09:35
That they don't even understand the ladies just want our money for the most part? I don't know how this latest Einstein came up with his 'working girl' magnet strategy, but he's definitely got a self-esteem even lower than his miniscule IQ! Douchebaggery should HURT!You should ask the girl what he looked liked. I see a lot of guys trying to do this for points. Tell the girls that you will give her something extra if she can give you some identifying points with the guy who told her. Tell her he is a serial rapist or somethin. We have got to stop these capt sav-a-hoes.

Xiao Xing
12-01-13, 23:10
She was young and petite as described by fellow hobbiests. It was dark around 8:30 pm. But I can still see her when she approach to my car. Face 8, body 9, be cup. We went to a spot she believes safe for car date, because I passed by NPR from Orlando to St Pete.

I asked FS with regular rate upfront and promise a tip of .4 if service is good.

When we parked in her place, she got naked and to back seat. I played with her cup, which is really special resilient. I think brooke has never had a baby so far, because the cup is just a teen's cup without lactation. Her BBBJ is average, lack of skill such as Faith has.

Then, we started a real business. Her skill is again average. I have a little nervous in car dating. I asked her to switch back to BBBJ. She started to cry in my car. I then, gave up and gave her .2 at the end.

Have her digits and sm can pm to me for it.

Xx.

Schip
12-02-13, 08:05
You should ask the girl what he looked liked. I see a lot of guys trying to do this for points. Tell the girls that you will give her something extra if she can give you some identifying points with the guy who told her. Tell her he is a serial rapist or somethin. We have got to stop these capt sav-a-hoes.Agree totally! If the girls can identify the DOUCHEBAG then maybe we can do something about keeping him away from here. And from the girls!

BillyBob987
12-02-13, 09:46
She was young and petite as described by fellow hobbiests. It was dark around 8:30 pm. But I can still see her when she approach to my car. Face 8, body 9, be cup. We went to a spot she believes safe for car date, because I passed by NPR from Orlando to St Pete.

I asked FS with regular rate upfront and promise a tip of .4 if service is good.

When we parked in her place, she got naked and to back seat. I played with her cup, which is really special resilient. I think brooke has never had a baby so far, because the cup is just a teen's cup without lactation. Her BBBJ is average, lack of skill such as Faith has.

Then, we started a real business. Her skill is again average. I have a little nervous in car dating. I asked her to switch back to BBBJ. She started to cry in my car. I then, gave up and gave her .2 at the end.

Have her digits and sm can pm to me for it.

Xx.Are we talking about the infamous Brooke / Brooklyn here in NPR? Not that I would go back from seconds but she started crying?? WTF!!

RookieMonger
12-02-13, 10:01
Are we talking about the infamous Brooke / Brooklyn here in NPR? Not that I would go back from seconds but she started crying?? WTF!!It must be her NEW scheme to cut her sessions short! I wouldn't give her the chance!

Brushout
12-02-13, 11:06
I say we take away his thunder. As cool as posting trophy shots of SWs are, don't post them any more. No names either. Names are only useful with digits anyway. If you would like to share photos with senior members, at least you will be able to narrow it down to the DOUCHEBAG.

No photos, no name, what is dumbass going to do? Show them a website that talks about hookers. Woopty fucking do.

And we should form the Pasco Fuck Club to even further regulate the DOUCHEBAG.

Xiao Xing
12-02-13, 23:25
Met Miriah today and thank for a sm's digits. Cute young baby with 10 face, 10 body and 8 be cup boobs and 7 attitude and 7 skill. It worthes my gas, time and donation to go there. Yes, she is lack of donation source, because I texted her back forth almost a half day without a big interval.

Her bf often makes her mad during her being with me. She claims she wants to break up from him. I told her if she does, takes me as her bf, hehehe. Anyway, it was fun dream with such a young doll.

Now compare Brook with Mariah. I like brook's boobs more because it is a typical teen boobs you can dream in your life, resilient and tight even it is a be cup. Mariah's boobs are a little bigger than brook's. Somebody posted be cup also. I would consider be+ or see-. But Mariah's boobs like pregnant women's. Much less resilient.

Attitude, Mariah is worse than Brook. She set up many NOs for me. One of the NO's, no sucking her boobs, hit my interests and I want to cancel her service and she compromise. Still, not willing to do that during the section. Brook is more cooperative. Regarding her crying, I believe now she was setting a scheme to cut her section short. But it is ok to me. I dream these young babies for just curiosity.

Face and feature, Mariah is much sexy than brook.

BBBJ, the same entrance level skill.

Be safe happy holiday season surfing.

XX

Exacta Picker
12-03-13, 03:52
Met Miriah today and thank for a sm's digits. Cute young baby with 10 face, 10 body and 8 be cup boobs and 7 attitude and 7 skill. It worthes my gas, time and donation to go there. Yes, she is lack of donation source, because I texted her back forth almost a half day without a big interval.

Her bf often makes her mad during her being with me. She claims she wants to break up from him. I told her if she does, takes me as her bf, hehehe. Anyway, it was fun dream with such a young doll.

Now compare Brook with Mariah. I like brook's boobs more because it is a typical teen boobs you can dream in your life, resilient and tight even it is a be cup. Mariah's boobs are a little bigger than brook's. Somebody posted be cup also. I would consider be+ or see-. But Mariah's boobs like pregnant women's. Much less resilient.

Attitude, Mariah is worse than Brook. She set up many NOs for me. One of the NO's, no sucking her boobs, hit my interests and I want to cancel her service and she compromise. Still, not willing to do that during the section. Brook is more cooperative. Regarding her crying, I believe now she was setting a scheme to cut her section short. But it is ok to me. I dream these young babies for just curiosity.

Face and feature, Mariah is much sexy than brook.

BBBJ, the same entrance level skill.

Be safe happy holiday season surfing.

XXI thought when I read about Brook crying that she was acting so she could bag the session with you.

Mariah isn't worth the time or effort, but she is damn cute. I'd venture that she has many members here who won't bother with her again.

Thanks for some very good and informational posts.

Xiao Xing
12-03-13, 07:54
Miriah text me now to apologize her bf interrrupt during our section and ask me to go back see her in the future.

Well, not just because her bf. Her rule of no sucking her tits turn me away too. No picture is another one. That is my hobby too. I only took a dim pictures when she put dress back. My flash light did not work well, sorry. But you can still see she is cute and sexy.

Xx

JimmyCumsALot
12-05-13, 23:34
I monger in St. Pete but was driving south on 19 from NPR when I saw this young girl in tight little jean shorts. At first I didn't think she was a SW, but I motioned her over to this plaza where there is a Big Lots and Cracker Barrell. I got digits, but we didn't do anything because I had some pressing work obligations. I did watch her after she walked away and I did notice she does have a handler. I have mongered for several decades and I must say that she really does look good. I was so excited to tell you all about my pleasant surprise find, but it looks like this is old news. Anyways, if anyone needs digits I can give. I look forward to seeing her next week.

HawaiianD
12-06-13, 02:24
Was finally able to meet with young Ms Brook with enough time to go full tilt. The way I imagined it was:

We went to a business location where we began with her working her oral artistry. Not very good, but she was willing to take direction. Though as some of you call her, a cold fish, she took a little time to warm up.

About 20 minutes in, I request FS where she obliges. Removes her booty jean shorts to disclose a BEAUTIFUL kitty. I asked for GFE and some lip service which she is hesitant at first but warms to it. As we continue, I begin to double click her mouse as if I were a MAD programmer. She enjoys this and begins to rub my twin boys. She goes back down for more oral and gets him real wet.

We begin with MICH then to RCG and CG. From there we go to open leg dawg then to closed leg dawg where her clam was so moist it was like easy shucking. I pound for a while then remove my blood pumping man stump where I explode in joyous release.

Let me say this. I will DEFINITELY be repeating with this young strumpet!

HawaiianD.

IN & OUT.

Xiao Xing
12-07-13, 23:02
Revisit her today in a quiet place. She is much more cooperative this time. Even though her BBBJ skill is a long way to go compared with those of Faith's. She is willing to learn though. Still have fantasy on her tight resilient boobs. The only problem is the distance to drive from St Pete. I now try to go NPR when I go to Orlando through US19 to SR50.

She told me that she learned lesson from being called deadfish. She takes care her hygie now and shows up fresh. To me, Brook attitude is better than Miriah. Both of them need more regular visiting. SM can PM me for digits.

Be safe,

Xx.

Was finally able to meet with young Ms Brook with enough time to go full tilt. The way I imagined it was:

We went to a business location where we began with her working her oral artistry. Not very good, but she was willing to take direction. Though as some of you call her, a cold fish, she took a little time to warm up.

About 20 minutes in, I request FS where she obliges. Removes her booty jean shorts to disclose a BEAUTIFUL kitty. I asked for GFE and some lip service which she is hesitant at first but warms to it. As we continue, I begin to double click her mouse as if I were a MAD programmer. She enjoys this and begins to rub my twin boys. She goes back down for more oral and gets him real wet.

We begin with MICH then to RCG and CG. From there we go to open leg dawg then to closed leg dawg where her clam was so moist it was like easy shucking. I pound for a while then remove my blood pumping man stump where I explode in joyous release.

Let me say this. I will DEFINITELY be repeating with this young strumpet!

HawaiianD.

IN & OUT.

Peter Rammer
12-07-13, 23:23
Took a stroll this afternoon and US 19 was pretty quiet from Holiday to Hudson with more ladies in Hudson than anywhere else. Saw Brook South of Main and one other and only 3 others North all the way to 52. Action by Walmart, the Star Motel and Bolton with 5 ladies up there. Made a few long loops and put a lot of miles on my mongermobile hoping to find something new. Plenty of marked and unmarked cops out in NPR and PR areas mostly pulling speeders over. Finally, with no interesting new talent in sight, I picked up Brook and she was a very good girl today! Dropped her back by Hess and will definitely do her again. Still there were very few out for the amount of time I was hunting. St. Pete would have been better today, but little Brooklyn made my day worthwhile.

Zephyr43
12-08-13, 19:16
Had 2 experiences early this afternoon in NPR. First met a early 20's dark hair SW spinner type between the Mc Donalds and Publix. Blue and White was in the area so we talked while walking toward the Publix. Claims she is a server at Innisbrook but could not get any hours and has 3 kids to feed. Said she had a place she shares around main street. She appeared either a little under the influence or really tired. Wanted a $100 and when I balked asked how much I was willing to go. Told her no where near that amount and I would not counter her offer as it would be disrespectful to her.

Actually I figured if I offered a lot less she might agree but would provide half hearted service at best. Let her continue on her stroll.

Quickly found a second around the corner west of the Ramada walking toward 19. She said she need a ride to Tarpon Ave. Hey why not nothing else to do. On the way she offered everything for $60 but first needed to make the stop on Tarpon. On the way she showed all the merchandise. Blondish spinner with small but perky be cups and a very cute and clean shaved kitty. We actually did stop at a private residence and she asked me to wait. Figured this was a kiss off but she came back out in a couple of minutes.

She wanted to go back to her place not mine for our date. I told her no to her place. She asked to stop there anyway because she had to lock it up as her room mate had left it open because we were going back there. On the way back full mutual touching and massage. Asked to stop for cigarettes and 5 bucks and change to pay. Again figured a kiss off but she came back and even gave back change not used.

She agreed to go back to my place after locking her place. Dropped her and she went in but this time did not return. Private neighborhood so I wasn't going to wait.

$5 bucks was a lot cheaper for an hour of light play than sitting at a strip club getting the same attention at a table.

She said her name was Christy but I heard her use the name Crystal when on her phone. Said she as 23 and a dancer at a local club. Also wanted to know if I wanted to try a threesome with her friend. She is a "low talker".

If I see her again might consider getting a room. Anyone here know her?

BillyBob987
12-09-13, 06:36
Had 2 experiences early this afternoon in NPR. First met a early 20's dark hair SW spinner type between the Mc Donalds and Publix. Blue and White was in the area so we talked while walking toward the Publix. Claims she is a server at Innisbrook but could not get any hours and has 3 kids to feed. Said she had a place she shares around main street. She appeared either a little under the influence or really tired. Wanted a $100 and when I balked asked how much I was willing to go. Told her no where near that amount and I would not counter her offer as it would be disrespectful to her.

Actually I figured if I offered a lot less she might agree but would provide half hearted service at best. Let her continue on her stroll.

Quickly found a second around the corner west of the Ramada walking toward 19. She said she need a ride to Tarpon Ave. Hey why not nothing else to do. On the way she offered everything for $60 but first needed to make the stop on Tarpon. On the way she showed all the merchandise. Blondish spinner with small but perky be cups and a very cute and clean shaved kitty. We actually did stop at a private residence and she asked me to wait. Figured this was a kiss off but she came back out in a couple of minutes.

She wanted to go back to her place not mine for our date. I told her no to her place. She asked to stop there anyway because she had to lock it up as her room mate had left it open because we were going back there. On the way back full mutual touching and massage. Asked to stop for cigarettes and 5 bucks and change to pay. Again figured a kiss off but she came back and even gave back change not used.

She agreed to go back to my place after locking her place. Dropped her and she went in but this time did not return. Private neighborhood so I wasn't going to wait.

$5 bucks was a lot cheaper for an hour of light play than sitting at a strip club getting the same attention at a table.

She said her name was Christy but I heard her use the name Crystal when on her phone. Said she as 23 and a dancer at a local club. Also wanted to know if I wanted to try a threesome with her friend. She is a "low talker".

If I see her again might consider getting a room. Anyone here know her?Did you ask either girl for their digits? Contact info is key in this business.

Exacta Picker
12-11-13, 07:58
Met Crystal last night through a mutual friend. 30 ish, probably an 8 on the SW scale kinda skinny but nice looking and well spoken. Booked an hour at a reduced rate from her original quote, picked her up and brought her to my place. Wanted to start with CBJ, but after some explanation (no way I was getting Mr. Happy interested without a BBBJ to start) she relented. Exceptional oral skill and she takes direction well. Some of you know what my standards are in that regard so take it for what it's worth.

Negatives. She's a clock watcher. Even had her phone set for one hour from when we arrived at my place.

Damage. .1. Senior members can PM me for digits. Not sure what a quick oral rate is, you'll have to negotiate that.

Lolligagger
12-12-13, 02:07
She is cute, but her hygiene has been bad lately. When She jumped in the back seat and pulled down her shorts, It was like standing next to a dumpster in back of Crabby Bill's.

Martini Joe
12-12-13, 14:05
She is cute, but her hygiene has been bad lately. When She jumped in the back seat and pulled down her shorts, It was like standing next to a dumpster in back of Crabby Bill's.Man, that is some funny shit! To bad for you!

Call234
12-12-13, 14:49
She is cute, but her hygiene has been bad lately. When She jumped in the back seat and pulled down her shorts, It was like standing next to a dumpster in back of Crabby Bill's.What a nasty image. . .That is funny. . .

Jwad1
12-12-13, 15:04
I did the 19 stroll today in Hudson. Met red headed cristal medium build nice chest. Says that she is a stripper at calander girls. She has no incall. After finding a safe place in hudson, I had a dream of BBBJWS. She asked .3.I negotiated .25. Has great oral skills. No Phone. Says that she is usually out around mid day. She seem nice, clean and I would definitely repeat. No uncles noted today. Stay safe out there.

Jwad1.

Scoontar
12-12-13, 16:15
Ran some errands along the stroll about an hour ago and do believe I saw 5 or 6 WSWs, including that thin blonde that always seems to have ear buds in, and a short pregnant, kinda butchy-looking brunette getting near to the bridge.

What I found more interesting, though, is what happened yesterday. As I Sat. In my car preparing to leave the Tarpon Wally-World, 2 girls who seemed to me to have "the look" got out of their car to do some discount shopping of their own. One was rather thin with no curves, but the other was just right with a very nice rack and a generally good look. We made eye contact as she walked towards the store and, sure enough, I got "the wave". I thought of calling her back over and asking for digits, but was under a time limit, so I respectfully nodded "Hello," and let it go. Perhaps we shall meet again on the stroll one day.

BillyBob987
12-12-13, 19:07
She is cute, but her hygiene has been bad lately. When She jumped in the back seat and pulled down her shorts, It was like standing next to a dumpster in back of Crabby Bill's.Man, I know there are mongers that have given great reviews of our infamous Brooklyn but I would tend to think the bad outweighs the good. She was my first dream in the hobby and as soon as I caught a whif a few months ago I was done. Bless you Lolligagger.

HawaiianD
12-13-13, 13:44
Just had a session with this young strumpet and found no malodorous issues.

I guess since I caught her early on the stroll, there was no chance of stench from the walk.

She is improving with every visit and attitude is SO MUCH BETTER than the first go around.

Happy Mongering.

Jwad1
12-14-13, 16:14
Fellow Mongers,

I met LeLe a cute blonde in New Port Richey just north of Main St.. She has a place and I had a dream of an extended bbbjws session for around 40 minutes for .4 Service was excellent. She has a BF but he leaves while she is working. All and all it was a very enjoyable experience and there is more available on the menu. I will repeat soon. No digits available at this time. If any of you know her please pm me. All information would be helpfull.

Thanks, Jwad1.

Geewiz
12-15-13, 01:34
Any mongers know of any action close to zhills or in zhills. I want to stay as close to home as possible. Thanks for any intel.

BillyBob987
12-15-13, 07:28
Fellow Mongers,

I met LeLe a cute blonde in New Port Richey just north of Main St.. She has a place and I had a dream of an extended bbbjws session for around 40 minutes for .4 Service was excellent. She has a BF but he leaves while she is working. All and all it was a very enjoyable experience and there is more available on the menu. I will repeat soon. No digits available at this time. If any of you know her please pm me. All information would be helpfull.

Thanks, Jwad1.Good find Jwad.

I have not and the time to stroll and even driving up 19 running errands have not seen anything new.

IAmIncognito
12-15-13, 16:01
I think Brooklyn is homeless right now, saw her and her Pimp / BF this morning near McDonalds, had a suitcase and stuff.

They hid it behind a store then they both started walking, her by the road, him up by the store.

This could explain the bad hygiene as of late though she could just use a public restroom to clean up.

Seems to be walking with a bit of a limp lately too, either she's been taking some big meat or, well prolly some rule I can't say that.

Xiao Xing
12-18-13, 20:34
Last weekend I came back from NPR and saw a young WSW prego around mid 20 walking around 10:30 pm.

Who is her?

Xx.

Peter Rammer
12-19-13, 10:05
Last weekend I came back from NPR and saw a young WSW prego around mid 20 walking around 10:30 pm.

Who is her?

Xx.Research or do you just want to make certain she has money for the holidays? I don't know who she is, but I can tell you that yesterday afternoon had very few ladies from Holiday to Hudson. I was surprised how terribly quiet it was near Main Street in NPR. Did see a couple in Holiday, saw Brook trudging by McDonalds, action by the river and ladies in Hudson. Saw a lady who looked like Tabby talking on a cell phone in a Hudson HOtel parking lot. Walkers on Bolton coming to and from their 24 hour pharmacy as well. All in all very few ladies and I wish things would pick back up!! I'm hoping for some new talent??

RedBird 6969
12-19-13, 10:24
I think Brooklyn is homeless right now, saw her and her Pimp / BF this morning near McDonalds, had a suitcase and stuff.

They hid it behind a store then they both started walking, her by the road, him up by the store.

This could explain the bad hygiene as of late though she could just use a public restroom to clean up.

Seems to be walking with a bit of a limp lately too, either she's been taking some big meat or, well prolly some rule I can't say that.Anyone know if she is the same Brooke who posted on BP 3 or 4 years ago and worked out of her home in Holiday? She looks similar and she was a dead fish even her own bed. LOL.

Casey3939
12-19-13, 10:51
Anyone know if she is the same Brooke who posted on BP 3 or 4 years ago and worked out of her home in Holiday? She looks similar and she was a dead fish even her own bed. LOL.Hope not. She is only 19 now...just saying.

MongerMan90
12-19-13, 14:19

Who is her?

Xx.I don't know her name but she's not the brightest bulb on the tree. I tried to scoop her by pulling down a side street and she was completely unaware of the situation. I think she wants to be scooped right on us19 for all to see. Saw her get scooped yesterday in that manner. Happy hunting.

Peter Rammer
12-19-13, 19:05
Anyone know if she is the same Brooke who posted on BP 3 or 4 years ago and worked out of her home in Holiday? She looks similar and she was a dead fish even her own bed. LOL.She's not the same one who posted frequently on BP a few years ago. Don't know what happened to that Brooke, but she did tell me (years ago) that she wanted to go back to Vegas??

During my afternoon strumpet stroll today I saw very little from Tarpon to Hudson. Did find a few walkers on Mile Stretch East of US 19. Seems like from 19 to Grand you may find some trailer treats walking. Tall Ashley who used to stroll by Sunoco in NPR was there and she was a good girl. Also saw another 20 something WSW and a mid 30's Hispanic hottie. I got the look from both so I'm certain they were trying to make some money. The run-down, cheap trailers are a fertile breeding ground of present and future walkers. All walkers observed were on the South side of Mile Stretch.

New Port Richey which wants to put an inordinate amount of scarce po po resources into stopping streetwalking can't even run its animal control program!! Saw it in the news and I thought: 'what a bunch of nimrods'.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/new-port-richey-closing-troubled-animal-control-program/2157663

Xiao Xing
12-19-13, 21:43
I don't know her name but she's not the brightest bulb on the tree. I tried to scoop her by pulling down a side street and she was completely unaware of the situation. I think she wants to be scooped right on us19 for all to see. Saw her get scooped yesterday in that manner. Happy hunting.She was obviously walking alone at 10:30 pm for business by my 5 years of hobby history and experience. However, when stopped and unwind my car window, she let me turn to the sideway by saying I am not blocking you way and did not approach to me. I turn around and unwind my other car window, she looked back to me and continue to walk. I was just finished with brook and tired at night. I gave up and did not make effort. But I am sure she is a SW for business. She is around early or mid 20 WSW close to NPR mainstreet.

Xx.

Peter Rammer
12-21-13, 21:32
With very few ladies out at all. During a few trips it was the least # of ladies I've ever seen. Even Mile Stretch was dead. It got so bad that I almost had to start dialing for doxys. Luckily I spotted Deanna (real name) walking nb on 19 just South of the Belmont. She's 24 and her bf / husband got in trouble so she's found a new occupation. Been working for a few weeks and does a very good job although she wants a little more than typical SW rates. She's got some pharmaceutical neds so look for her to be out a few times a day in that area or further North in Hudson. No phone, but gave her my #. She's dark-haired, olive complexion about 5'4" and 115 lbs. Looks Hispanic and a tad skinny, but healthy nonetheless.

RookieMonger
12-22-13, 08:30
With very few ladies out at all. During a few trips it was the least # of ladies I've ever seen. Even Mile Stretch was dead. It got so bad that I almost had to start dialing for doxys. Luckily I spotted Deanna (real name) walking nb on 19 just South of the Belmont. She's 24 and her bf / husband got in trouble so she's found a new occupation. Been working for a few weeks and does a very good job although she wants a little more than typical SW rates. She's got some pharmaceutical neds so look for her to be out a few times a day in that area or further North in Hudson. No phone, but gave her my #. She's dark-haired, olive complexion about 5'4" and 115 lbs. Looks Hispanic and a tad skinny, but healthy nonetheless.Was is this Deanna? She was a fun time but never went back for 2nd's. I've seen her a few more times on the stroll but she was looking really ragged so I passed. Her pos bf would always walk not too far behind her or on the opposite side of the street.

MongerMan90
12-24-13, 18:04
With very few ladies out at all. During a few trips it was the least # of ladies I've ever seen. Even Mile Stretch was dead. It got so bad that I almost had to start dialing for doxys. Luckily I spotted Deanna (real name) walking nb on 19 just South of the Belmont. She's 24 and her bf / husband got in trouble so she's found a new occupation. Been working for a few weeks and does a very good job although she wants a little more than typical SW rates. She's got some pharmaceutical neds so look for her to be out a few times a day in that area or further North in Hudson. No phone, but gave her my #. She's dark-haired, olive complexion about 5'4" and 115 lbs. Looks Hispanic and a tad skinny, but healthy nonetheless.Hey I met a Deanna who lived with another provider in the hotel before the bridge on 19. She is very cute with no track marks and She has a shaved pussy. .6 for FS but charged me ten bucks to eat her pussy.. She was so clean I went BBFS and called it a day. This was Labor Day weekend and I haven't seen anything strange growing from my junk. She was a nice girl but no digits.. She had the sand disceiptiob but that's not her in the pic..

JlGuitar
12-24-13, 20:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ralphed
12-26-13, 01:29
Careful of a decoy SW named Quincy between Gulf&Main NPR. Nice looking blonde in her 20's I would say. That damn black Hummer and nearby actors are dead giveaways. A_holes doing this shyt on Christmas. I hate Pasco.

Salty Dawg
12-26-13, 15:45
Was headed north on 19 and saw a pretty WSW, short hair and kinda built. By the time I pulled in to wait, someone snached her up. Oh well, there will be another day.

RedBird 6969
12-27-13, 21:11
NEW PORT RICHEY.

Deputies are looking for a man who they said is sexually assaulting prostitutes along USA 19 in Pasco County.

According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, the man approaches the women, who are working as prostitutes, and makes arrangements with them. He then takes them to secluded areas. At some point, the man will identify himself as a law enforcement officer, then he will sexually batter the women, detectives said.

The attacks began in October, with the most recent one happening on Tuesday. Detectives said at least three women have been attacked, and that he could be responsible for at least three more attacks.
Moo
Detectives said that in the last incident, the man has escalated the level of violence in the assaults, and that they are concerned he may become more and more violent in his attacks.
U
The man is described as a Hispanic man between the ages of 35 and 40. He stands 5'10" and weighs about 230 pounds. He has straight brown hair, a goatee and a mustache, and medium skin. Dyouies said he has identified himself as Puerto Rican.

One of the two vehicles he has been seen in is a single. Cab older model pick. Up truck, similar to a Ford F150, that is red. The truck has a toolbox in the trunk. The other vehicle is an older model light blue SUV or Chevy Tahoe style vehicle.

Anyone with information about this man is asked to call 727-844-7711.

I hope this guy is not a member or reads this forum. These girls have it rough enough. If you are reading this forum, Dude, it's $.2 get a job and a clue!

In fact, PM me and we can arrange a meeting so you can pick on someone other than a woman going through tough times! I promise I'll set your dumb ass straight.

Peter Rammer
12-28-13, 01:24
NEW PORT RICHEY.

Deputies are looking for a man who they said is sexually assaulting prostitutes along USA 19 in Pasco County.

According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, the man approaches the women, who are working as prostitutes, and makes arrangements with them. He then takes them to secluded areas. At some point, the man will identify himself as a law enforcement officer, then he will sexually batter the women, detectives said.

The attacks began in October, with the most recent one happening on Tuesday. Detectives said at least three women have been attacked, and that he could be responsible for at least three more attacks.
Moo
Detectives said that in the last incident, the man has escalated the level of violence in the assaults, and that they are concerned he may become more and more violent in his attacks.
U
The man is described as a Hispanic man between the ages of 35 and 40. He stands 5'10" and weighs about 230 pounds. He has straight brown hair, a goatee and a mustache, and medium skin. Dyouies said he has identified himself as Puerto Rican.

One of the two vehicles he has been seen in is a single. Cab older model pick. Up truck, similar to a Ford F150, that is red. The truck has a toolbox in the trunk. The other vehicle is an older model light blue SUV or Chevy Tahoe style vehicle.

I hope this guy is not a member or reads this forum. These girls have it rough enough. If you are reading this forum, Dude, it's $.2 get a job and a clue!

In fact, PM me and we can arrange a meeting so you can pick on someone other than a woman going through tough times! I promise I'll set your dumb ass straight.Back about 5 years ago, workers on and. Fort Harrison Avenue in Clearwater had to deal with a similar azzhole. Took awhile, but in January 2009 po po finally caught the dude.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/real-clearwater-police-say-man-posed-as-officer-to-solicit-sex/971399

Nearly all of the workers will be very reluctant to report these types of criminal acts because they really don't like dealing with po po and they have very little credibility in po po's eyes. If 3 women have reported this to le, you can be certain that many more have been attacked, but there's no telling how many?? Some guys do it because they see these ladies as easy marks who are unlikely to report what happened. Also many believe that po po won't believe the lady. When someone impersonates po po in criminal acts such as these, le gets very uptight and redoubles their efforts to catch him. Often these type criminals. Including serial prostitute murderers. Have serious personality issues and difficulty approaching women in 'normal' ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Rifkin

Member #4524
12-28-13, 08:42
NEW PORT RICHEY.

Moo
U

In fact, PM me and we can arrange a meeting so you can pick on someone other than a woman going through tough times! I promise I'll set your dumb ass straight.While Pappi doesn't Himself utilize the services of SWs, He cannot condone violence against anyone unless for self preservation. These girls are some of the most vulnerable in our society, hence why so many sick and depraved sub humans prey on them. I hope its not someone from this "community". The "person" doing this is lacking something that makes us Human and is worthless. Pappi hopes this in. Duh-vidual hasn't polluted the gene pool and if it has, then Pappi hopes its offspring are safely out of its reach.

BillyBob987
12-29-13, 09:47
NEW PORT RICHEY.

Moo
U

In fact, PM me and we can arrange a meeting so you can pick on someone other than a woman going through tough times! I promise I'll set your dumb ass straight.Back in town after the holidays and I get to read about this crap. Someone sure needs a level set, tough guy beating up women. I have no tolerance for that shit.

PcsoPhile
12-29-13, 10:46
Back in town after the holidays and I get to read about this crap. Someone sure needs a level set, tough guy beating up women. I have no tolerance for that shit.I wouldn't be surprised if this serial douchemidget still lives with his momma just like some of the other serial worker murderers?? Whatever his issues, he's king for a moment, but QUEEN for a lifetime. Just my thoughts?

MongerMan90
12-29-13, 15:22
I wouldn't be surprised if this serial douchemidget still lives with his momma just like some of the other serial worker murderers?? Whatever his issues, he's king for a moment, but QUEEN for a lifetime. Just my thoughts?These girls trust their regulars more that the police. Why don't we ask out local providers about this fucking scumbag and find out who the fuck he is. I'm not suggesting we take the law into our own hands however, once we find out who he is we can take this ***** down in a legal manner. These ladies have it hard enough without this shit. Some of these girls I would consider friends and I know some of you care about a select few as well.

Merry mongering.

Peter Rammer
12-30-13, 11:03
These girls trust their regulars more that the police. Why don't we ask out local providers about this fucking scumbag and find out who the fuck he is. I'm not suggesting we take the law into our own hands however, once we find out who he is we can take this ***** down in a legal manner. These ladies have it hard enough without this shit. Some of these girls I would consider friends and I know some of you care about a select few as well.

Merry mongering.Although we obviously prefer certain 'better' providers over others. This LITTLE man will get his judgment day and the sooner the better. I'the just love to go back to my Dirty Harry role at times like this, but nature will take its course in due time. From the ladies' perspectives the po po are often their enemy and they avoid any interaction with them. Besides getting arrested and badgered by them, some po po are downright abusive in their own petty ways. Not too many years ago (2-3) I was able to hear one such douchepo in action. A provider whom I knew was in a mongers car in Clearwater and they got pulled over. The dude was taken out of the vehicle and lectured by po po. My friend then called me on her cell and we spoke briefly. Po came back to vehicle and began screaming at her. He didn't see her phone and she forgot to turn it off. Among the many wonderful adjectives he called her was "cum dumpster" ..LOL!! That particular provider is no longer working and during her working days she was robbed, beaten and raped by dudes. It's not an easy life for them at all.

CurbCrawler
12-30-13, 15:37
The last few posts where spot on.

People like this nutjob are broken beyond repair. It will only escalate over time. I hope he's caught soon.

I prefer him to be crushed to death in an industrial accident but I'll take what I can get.

Hard Working 19
12-30-13, 16:29
Why don't WE ask out local providers about this fucking scumbag and find out who the fuck he is. I'm not suggesting WE take the law into our own hands however, once WE find out who he is WE can take this ***** down in a legal manner. Who are all these WEs that you are taking about? It's your plan, it sounds simple, execute it.

StevieBoy
01-01-14, 07:55
Any intel on Brook or Ashley or any legit SW around the Land O lakes or NPR / Hudson area? Digits would be nice. With the BS going on trying to be more careful. PM me with info please.

Salty Dawg
01-01-14, 13:10
Made a run from Hudson Ave to Moog and back. Not an SW in site! Guess they never heard about the early bird catching the worm...just saying. LOL.

Xiao Xing
01-03-14, 09:11
Don't drive to her spot. Go few miles or so away from where you picked her up and then she won't get out of the car.Sometimes, I got the same problem too.

Xx.

IdRatherPforp
01-03-14, 10:31
Don't drive to her spot. Go few miles or so away from where you picked her up and then she won't get out of the car.That is a great point. I had a session with a Tampa gal yesterday that wanted to go to her spot. I declined and went to my spot where I felt more comfortable and the chances of getting ripped off is greatly reduced. There's a lot of great info on these boards thanks to the seasoned guys on here.

Peter Rammer
01-03-14, 12:47
Don't drive to her spot. Go few miles or so away from where you picked her up and then she won't get out of the car.And who knows; if you let her out at just the right spot she just may meet her match:

http://tbo.com/pasco-county/deputies-searching-for-loose-lion-at-pasco-sanctuary-20140103/

Asock Fan
01-03-14, 19:44
Heather (last name deleted) is back out, in fact I scooped her up today in front of Walmart in Hudson. She had me drive all the way to Winn Dixie to "talk" and inspect devices in my car for wire taps, super paranoid I was a cop. Not even worried about the fact I look identical to the sketch of this mexican beating girls. Then has me drive back to Walmart. Park. Gets to work for a min or two, and said that's all you get, the going rate is 40 around here and you only gave me 30. Bitched about where I parked when I asked her 5 times where to go. Got out of the car and walked away. Her BF was sitting at the bus bench in front of Marathon. I wanted to run the ***** over. If you see her tonight or the next couple days, do something to her she won't like for me. No hitting you mexican POS, just cum in her mouth, or agree to 40 and pay 20 when done, shit like that. Balance her karma for me. Say its payback for that nice guy (her words) you took advantage of Tues.Heather 5' 5" 210 Lbs, is a fat little tub of shit, I hope she gets hers soon!

Peter Rammer
01-03-14, 21:46
Heather 5' 5" 210 Lbs, is a fat little tub of shit, I hope she gets hers soon!I wouldn't hunt that beefy bawd if I was on a damn safari looking for dwarf rhinos!! Come on; you can do better than that with all the local Hudson harlots out there? Back away from Henrietta hippho and power wash a real providers tonsils. You're lucky the beast didn't eat you alive! If you're going to hunt wild game like that you really need to be prepared. You can't hunt hogzilla with a mouse trap.

PlayfulMan
01-04-14, 00:29
Ok so I wasn't really looking for this but you know how sometimes it just happens. Saw her walking on the strip between main and the bridge I stopped in the gas station and off we were. Man she can talk wouldn't shut up, I told her she ruined the mood, I'm just driving and she's rambling. She says she will give me a sample and how she loves to give BJ's and it's a passion thing and I'm all in. Find a spot and hell yeah she is good. Better and way more into it than most other SW's. It was a awesome BBBJCIM. She's at the palm with her bf she looks like she has a fat ass on her but didn't really get to check it out. FYI there were lots of girls out today and no uncles. The last week they have crawling deep even lots of county boys, I guess looking for that asshole that was hurting the girls. I hope they get him.

Be safe out there.

BillyBob987
01-04-14, 08:44
I wouldn't hunt that beefy bawd if I was on a damn safari looking for dwarf rhinos!! Come on; you can do better than that with all the local Hudson harlots out there? Back away from Henrietta hippho and power wash a real providers tonsils. You're lucky the beast didn't eat you alive! If you're going to hunt wild game like that you really need to be prepared. You can't hunt hogzilla with a mouse trap.Yeah she is a big girl, I believe she lives in Port Richey in a neighborhood next to a car wash. Since I go to that car wash I have seen her multiple times walking up and down 19 and she is a big girl and looks like she hasn't showered in days.

BillyBob987
01-04-14, 08:44
Ok so I wasn't really looking for this but you know how sometimes it just happens. Saw her walking on the strip between main and the bridge I stopped in the gas station and off we were. Man she can talk wouldn't shut up, I told her she ruined the mood, I'm just driving and she's rambling. She says she will give me a sample and how she loves to give BJ's and it's a passion thing and I'm all in. Find a spot and hell yeah she is good. Better and way more into it than most other SW's. It was a awesome BBBJCIM. She's at the palm with her bf she looks like she has a fat ass on her but didn't really get to check it out. FYI there were lots of girls out today and no uncles. The last week they have crawling deep even lots of county boys, I guess looking for that asshole that was hurting the girls. I hope they get him.

Be safe out there.Great report, did you by chance pop any pics?

Brushout
01-04-14, 15:58
Bingo. I just dropped off a sweet little blonde 19 yr old with those hoop earrings that stretch out you earlobe, she goes by the name of Coline. She says that this is only her third time out ever. She said she had only done this about three time over the last two months.

She was wearing a red flannel shirt with white shorts and red sun glasses. She says that she lives off of Ridge and only walks from the bridge to the boat dealer and back. I begged her for a phone number, but she claims not to have one.

There will be a guy walking behind her for protection, a lot of good that does when she gets in a vehicle, whatever.

Hope someone reads this in time to pick her up.

PlayfulMan
01-04-14, 20:59
Great report, did you by chance pop any pics?No my fault, she is short very curly hair and what looked like a giggly ass. Wears glasses

Xiao Xing
01-05-14, 08:23
Bingo. I just dropped off a sweet little blonde 19 yr old with those hoop earrings that stretch out you earlobe, she goes by the name of Coline. She says that this is only her third time out ever. She said she had only done this about three time over the last two months.

She was wearing a red flannel shirt with white shorts and red sun glasses. She says that she lives off of Ridge and only walks from the bridge to the boat dealer and back. I begged her for a phone number, but she claims not to have one.

There will be a guy walking behind her for protection, a lot of good that does when she gets in a vehicle, whatever.

Hope someone reads this in time to pick her up.We need to follow up this young talent with more detail posting!

Thanks for the finding!

Xx.

IAmIncognito
01-05-14, 11:48
I wouldn't hunt that beefy bawd if I was on a damn safari looking for dwarf rhinos!! Come on; you can do better than that with all the local Hudson harlots out there? Back away from Henrietta hippho and power wash a real providers tonsils. You're lucky the beast didn't eat you alive! If you're going to hunt wild game like that you really need to be prepared. You can't hunt hogzilla with a mouse trap.I don't know if we have the same girl, this Heather wasnt big like that. Maybe she lost weight since Asock saw her? Been out a couple times, haven't seen her out again.

Brushout
01-05-14, 22:28
We need to follow up this young talent with more detail posting!

Thanks for the finding!

Xx.I hope I can find her again!

IdRatherPforp
01-07-14, 15:11
So with my luck, my day off happens to be one of the coldest times ever. I started in Tampa but ventured over to NPR / PR and Holiday after not having any luck. It wasn't any better over this way. I did spot the Brooke everyone was talking about on 19/ Main walking south. She must have been freezing her ass of as she only had on a white sweatshirt and black legging type pants. I passed with all the mixed reviews.

After a good 2 1/2 stroll from 54 all the way north to Cinema Ave / just past the WaWa I believe and south all the way to Holiday, I spot one SW that I would have stopped for (see pic) but by the time I was able to make a you-turn, she was gone. She was walking with her handler. I am not used to this traffic over this way. It is insane.

I have a question for you guys. I spotted this Citizens On Patrol car a couple times during my stroll and seen them talking to a SW. Can they make arrest or are they just there as an extra eye for the police?

So far, I've struck out more then I have scored but it's the thrill of the hunt. But today, I would have to say it wasn't too thrilling but there is always tomorrow! Well, make that maybe Thursday. Tomorrow is going to be just as cold.

RedBird 6969
01-07-14, 23:52
So with my luck, my day off happens to be one of the coldest times ever. I started in Tampa but ventured over to NPR / PR and Holiday after not having any luck. It wasn't any better over this way. I did spot the Brooke everyone was talking about on 19/ Main walking south. She must have been freezing her ass of as she only had on a white sweatshirt and black legging type pants. I passed with all the mixed reviews.

After a good 2 1/2 stroll from 54 all the way north to Cinema Ave / just past the WaWa I believe and south all the way to Holiday, I spot one SW that I would have stopped for (see pic) but by the time I was able to make a you-turn, she was gone. She was walking with her handler. I am not used to this traffic over this way. It is insane.

I have a question for you guys. I spotted this Citizens On Patrol car a couple times during my stroll and seen them talking to a SW. Can they make arrest or are they just there as an extra eye for the police?

So far, I've struck oueteuave scored but it's the thrill of the hunt. But today, I would have to say it wasn't too thrilling but there is always tomorrow! Well, make that maybe Thursday. Tomorrow is going to be just as cold.They have no powers whatsoever aside from a radio to call in on. I know some buddies who volunteered for this for a while and you can not carry even if you have your CCW. Sooooo, imagine handing out parking tickets at Gulf view mall (they did this) and some fool robs Best Buy and as he makes his getaway, you are there in your cop car with a cop uniform on and only a radio to throw at the robbers with guns!

IdRatherPforp
01-08-14, 14:51
They have no powers whatsoever aside from a radio to call in on. I know some buddies who volunteered for this for a while and you can not carry even if you have your CCW. Sooooo, imagine handing out parking tickets at Gulf view mall (they did this) and some fool robs Best Buy and as he makes his getaway, you are there in your cop car with a cop uniform on and only a radio to throw at the robbers with guns!Thanks! So maybe The Citizens On Patrol were giving words of wisdom to the SW they were talking to. I then saw them parked facing traffic as well. The driver was an older gentleman so maybe he's just a retired concerned citizen that lives in the area. Had better luck today over in Tampa. I will post in a bit.

IdRatherPforp
01-09-14, 15:16
On my way to see BP Kelly today, I spot this really cute redhead walking south on 19 just up from the BK. Anyone else up in NPR today see her? I was tempted to pull a uturn but had already committed to BP Kelly.

RedTiger
01-09-14, 19:35
Hats off to those who drive 19! I have only been in that area to see BP or UTR a few times. Never have I hunted on that road, but a dream of maybe meeting this Brooklyn excites me!

Maybe I'm spoiled by growing up and living in Tampa, cause damn, every other intersections has a red light cam, 3 lanes each direction and tons of traffic! WOW hats off to those who hunt there!

Tiger.

IdRatherPforp
01-09-14, 22:40
Hats off to those who drive 19! I have only been in that area to see BP or UTR a few times. Never have I hunted on that road, but a dream of maybe meeting this Brooklyn excites me!

Maybe I'm spoiled by growing up and living in Tampa, cause damn, every other intersections has a red light cam, 3 lanes each direction and tons of traffic! WOW hats off to those who hunt there!

Tiger.So far, my biggest complaint on 19 in NPR / PR besides POPO is the ridiculous traffic. When I was up there today and Tuesday, from late morning to early afternoon, the traffic was a mess, especially thru some parts that had one lane closed due to construction. I did see Brook Tues am when it was frigid and she was shivering her ass off as she was walking south on 19. I passed on her because of the mixed reviews. If you want to see a BP girl, I recommend Kelly in NPR. I saw her today and had a great time.

I do want to go back to 19 one day next week and look for that redhead I saw today.

RedTiger
01-11-14, 08:53
The day I was over there after riding from the split at alt 19 to 52 back and forth twice just to scope it out. I did take a ride through some of the gas stations and trailer parks I seen right off 19. About the time I was called it a recon mission for the day, I was headed down Grand about 15-20 blocks off 19 when I seen this blonde almost 6 ft tall walking form the dollar store carrying 2 bags. The first time I drove pass and she gave me that look that we all know so well! I turned on the first street and scoped her up! She had a place she shared with her mom, so we headed there to chat. After checking each other out and some small talk it was play time. Now I'm 5'10" and this girl was taller then me, she was standing up and bent over and I was on my tip toes to hit like that! I have never seen a longer pair of legs ever! She was sweet, enjoyed playing, I got 2 pops was there over an hour for .5. I asked if she walked or advertised on BP she said neither any more, she just has a handful of regs that help her out.

Tiger.

BillyBob987
01-11-14, 10:15
The day I was over there after riding from the split at alt 19 to 52 back and forth twice just to scope it out. I did take a ride through some of the gas stations and trailer parks I seen right off 19. About the time I was called it a recon mission for the day, I was headed down Grand about 15-20 blocks off 19 when I seen this blonde almost 6 ft tall walking form the dollar store carrying 2 bags. The first time I drove pass and she gave me that look that we all know so well! I turned on the first street and scoped her up! She had a place she shared with her mom, so we headed there to chat. After checking each other out and some small talk it was play time. Now I'm 5'10" and this girl was taller then me, she was standing up and bent over and I was on my tip toes to hit like that! I have never seen a longer pair of legs ever! She was sweet, enjoyed playing, I got 2 pops was there over an hour for .5. I asked if she walked or advertised on BP she said neither any more, she just has a handful of regs that help her out.

Tiger.Great find redtiger, any digits?

Zephyr43
01-11-14, 17:45
Driving up 19 in NPR north of Econolodge watched a short dark hair WSW working her corner. Couln't be more obvious and she had to be 8-9.

Months pregnant.

Actually exposing her whole swollen belly and waving to passing cars. Not attractive at all. Messy looking and unkempt.

Later saw her heading into the Econ hotel.

RedTiger
01-12-14, 23:56
Great find redtiger, any digits?Yes she did give me digits, I tested them before I left. I have plans to meet up with her this week. I will ask if she minds if I pass them out. I have been burned in the past and pissed a UTR off before I always ask before handing them out now.

IdRatherPforp
01-12-14, 23:57
Driving up 19 in NPR north of Econolodge watched a short dark hair WSW working her corner. Couln't be more obvious and she had to be 8-9.

Months pregnant.

Actually exposing her whole swollen belly and waving to passing cars. Not attractive at all. Messy looking and unkempt.

Later saw her heading into the Econ hotel.I think I spotted her last week. She had a hoodie over her head and was walking just north of Main St. On the right hand side of 19. From what I could see, she had messy brown hair, around 5'-5'2".

MongerMan90
01-13-14, 16:46
On my way to see BP Kelly today, I spot this really cute redhead walking south on 19 just up from the BK. Anyone else up in NPR today see her? I was tempted to pull a uturn but had already committed to BP Kelly.Hey tried to pick her up today and was out scooped by pick up. Would live to hear a report on her as she looks clean and is cute spinner.

PlayfulMan
01-13-14, 19:03
Straight to the point she's in front of Home Depot right now gave a good BBBJCIM. I have her number does anyone know of her?

Exacta Picker
01-13-14, 21:24
Straight to the point she's in front of Home Depot right now gave a good BBBJCIM. I have her number does anyone know of her?Used to call herself Mariah and had a boyfriend who ruined both sessions I had with her by blowing up her phone. Second session ended abruptly when he called and cried, and ultimately threatened suicide. I can't see myself wasting anymore time or $ with her. I did see a nice looking blonde this afternoon about 3 walking just south of the body shop on 19 north of Main. Slender, short hair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No time to partake, unfortunately...

IdRatherPforp
01-13-14, 21:24
Straight to the point she's in front of Home Depot right now gave a good BBBJCIM. I have her number does anyone know of her?I believe that's Mariah of Holiday.

Xiao Xing
01-13-14, 22:21
Used to call herself Mariah and had a boyfriend who ruined both sessions I had with her by blowing up her phone. Second session ended abruptly when he called and cried, and ultimately threatened suicide. I can't see myself wasting anymore time or $ with her. I did see a nice looking blonde this afternoon about 3 walking just south of the body shop on 19 north of Main. Slender, short hair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No time to partake, unfortunately...Exactly as you describe. She is a big liar too. I gave up meeting her already.

Xx.

IdRatherPforp
01-13-14, 23:11
Hey tried to pick her up today and was out scooped by pick up. Would live to hear a report on her as she looks clean and is cute spinner.I wished you didn't post this because now I'm going to make it a priorirty to make it out to NPR and search for this elusive redhead! LOL.

I only made one pass but indeed she looked like prime beef! I will post of any success with this one.

BillyBob987
01-14-14, 06:44
Straight to the point she's in front of Home Depot right now gave a good BBBJCIM. I have her number does anyone know of her?She texted me late yesterday asking if I wanted to get together.

IdRatherPforp
01-14-14, 08:49
She texted me late yesterday asking if I wanted to get together.Mariah could be a lot of fun if she left all her drama at home. Well.with that said, that could be the same for civi ladies too!

RedTiger
01-14-14, 17:57

Months pregnant.

Later saw her heading into the Econ hotel.Her name is Ashley, lives in the general area. She is 4'5" tall and she says she is only 4 months preggo.

She has been in the game awhile, she's just new to this area. Doesn't like FS in her current state, BBBJCIM is nothing to brag about! But if you have a craving to do a midget, she cleans up good if you have a room!

Eye Myt
01-14-14, 19:06
I went through Pr, NPR, and Hudson today. How do you get laid here? I've scooped here before, but the traffic is worse than I remember. I saw several good choices, but it's impossible to work on 19. I'm thinking that parking and waiting would be the best chance to score.

Peter Rammer
01-15-14, 01:00
I went through Pr, NPR, and Hudson today. How do you get laid here? I've scooped here before, but the traffic is worse than I remember. I saw several good choices, but it's impossible to work on 19. I'm thinking that parking and waiting would be the best chance to score.I tend to ride in the right hand lane and try to scope it out quite a bit ahead of me. If I see something of interest I'll usually pull off to the right in a parking lot just in front of her. If you see a nice prospect acrossed the street, it's difficult to make a you turn fast enough before someone else out scoops you. You really can waste a lot of gas, but there are some really nice workers there. In the past I have parked and waited near the Wing House with some nice results.

Jwad1
01-15-14, 02:24
I did the 19 stroll today from county line to 52. Saw Tamara just and. Of 52. She hasn't been around for a year or so. She spent a good strech at the Pasco Gray bar hotel. I dreamed of a slow bbbjws for .25 . Did a great job to help with a needed headache relief. Went home happy. Jwad1.

Tasters Choice
01-15-14, 03:18
Yeah she is a big girl, I believe she lives in Port Richey in a neighborhood next to a car wash. Since I go to that car wash I have seen her multiple times walking up and down 19 and she is a big girl and looks like she hasn't showered in days.I think your talking about Marlene. They call her Stinky back there. It is a REALLY bad hood. NEVER let your guard down back there. Lot of 10 foot poles in my life, but not one for her. Stay out of that hood.

HeadKeeper5
01-15-14, 06:37
I went through Pr, NPR, and Hudson today. How do you get laid here? I've scooped here before, but the traffic is worse than I remember. I saw several good choices, but it's impossible to work on 19. I'm thinking that parking and waiting would be the best chance to score.Well mi amigo it's the height of snow bird season so traffic there is worse then normal and normal ain't great bro. Good luck and be careful out there.

Xiao Xing
01-15-14, 06:46
I went through Pr, NPR, and Hudson today. How do you get laid here? I've scooped here before, but the traffic is worse than I remember. I saw several good choices, but it's impossible to work on 19. I'm thinking that parking and waiting would be the best chance to score.People drive very fast in that section of US 19 and you can be hit by the car behind you if you stop suddenly.

Yes, parking and waiting is a way to go if you know a few of spots those regular SW appear.

Get advise from Peter who is our leader in the whole pennisula area.

Xx.

RedBird 6969
01-15-14, 12:00
I tend to ride in the right hand lane and try to scope it out quite a bit ahead of me. If I see something of interest I'll usually pull off to the right in a parking lot just in front of her. If you see a nice prospect acrossed the street, it's difficult to make a you turn fast enough before someone else out scoops you. You really can waste a lot of gas, but there are some really nice workers there. In the past I have parked and waited near the Wing House with some nice results.Across the street from WingHouse is a huge parking lot with Kimura spa in one of the stores there, lots of SW's stroll through this lot to the crappy motel next door and across RT 19 and to the trailer park next to the parking lot and behind crappy hotel #1.

I just have to ask though, if you guys complaining about the traffic had none, would you stop or REALLY slow down to pick up aSW in the middle of a major road? That breaks one of the 22 rules for mongering no?

Jwad1
01-15-14, 12:15
Across the street from WingHouse is a huge parking lot with Kimura spa in one of the stores there, lots of SW's stroll through this lot to the crappy motel next door and across RT 19 and to the trailer park next to the parking lot and behind crappy hotel #1.

I just have to ask though, if you guys complaining about the traffic had none, would you stop or REALLY slow down to pick up aSW in the middle of a major road? That breaks one of the 22 rules for mongering no?It's not worth the RISK of getting nabbed by stoping in the middle of the road. You need to use the other brain in these situations. Scope it out first, The area, the SW, and the nooks and crannies close by that your uncle might hide in. There are a lot of them hiding in the high volume areas. YES, you might get out scouped or miss one of them once in a while. However your name and picture won't be on a favorite Johns list. If you are in that much need then bring an ice bag to put on your dick or call someone from Backpage and pay the going price. Above all, Lets stay safe out there. This is a hobby after all.

Jwad1.

Peter Rammer
01-15-14, 15:11
I think your talking about Marlene. They call her Stinky back there. It is a REALLY bad hood. NEVER let your guard down back there. Lot of 10 foot poles in my life, but not one for her. Stay out of that hood.Was wondering if that was the general area you were referring to? It is a bit of a no mans land there with numerous pharmacists, addicts and others looking to rip off whomever they might. Last time I was with Deanna she had me take her there for the drop off. Not as bad as the South Bronx, but you can get hurt back in there if you let your guard down. It might just be a good area in which to film a Mad Max sequel?

BillyBob987
01-15-14, 15:51
It's not worth the RISK of getting nabbed by stoping in the middle of the road. You need to use the other brain in these situations. Scope it out first, The area, the SW, and the nooks and crannies close by that your uncle might hide in. There are a lot of them hiding in the high volume areas. YES, you might get out scouped or miss one of them once in a while. However your name and picture won't be on a favorite Johns list. If you are in that much need then bring an ice bag to put on your dick or call someone from Backpage and pay the going price. Above all, Lets stay safe out there. This is a hobby after all.

Jwad1.I agree, during busy times it's either best to park in some key parking lots, scope out for uncle ahead of time since he likes to use those as well or do what Pete suggested and just stroll the right lane and keep up with traffic. Funny I did see one stop in a turn lane last year in the middle of 19 trying to scoop Jessica and she is yelling and pointing towards a side road. It can be quite entertaining to just sit and watch.

PlayfulMan
01-15-14, 18:31
She texted me late yesterday asking if I wanted to get together.Thanks, yeah if I see her again I would pass even though the service was good.

Peter Rammer
01-15-14, 22:22
I agree, during busy times it's either best to park in some key parking lots, scope out for uncle ahead of time since he likes to use those as well or do what Pete suggested and just stroll the right lane and keep up with traffic. Funny I did see one stop in a turn lane last year in the middle of 19 trying to scoop Jessica and she is yelling and pointing towards a side road. It can be quite entertaining to just sit and watch.Because many of the shittier ones on US19 from Main Street to bridge have 24 hour pharmacists selling what our fine ladies want. Even some of the nice motels may have their resident db on premises. You'll notice that many of the workers have fairly regular patterns for the most part, but often luck is involved as well. It's best to always be alert for the next damsel in financial distress because they can pop up most anywhere. WalMart, convenience stores, gas stations and such can yield willing workers. You just have to be lucky and ready!!

Xiao Xing
01-15-14, 23:09
Because many of the shittier ones on US19 from Main Street to bridge have 24 hour pharmacists selling what our fine ladies want. Even some of the nice motels may have their resident db on premises. You'll notice that many of the workers have fairly regular patterns for the most part, but often luck is involved as well. It's best to always be alert for the next damsel in financial distress because they can pop up most anywhere. WalMart, convenience stores, gas stations and such can yield willing workers. You just have to be lucky and ready!!Yes, as long as you are in the money, the opportunities come to your favorite.

Xx.

JoeHall2
01-16-14, 00:57
This was my time with Danny last month. I had an appointment at Daniellas house and this hot Danny was there. Ended up with her that day. These pics are me taking pictures of my computer as I paused the recording we did. I know, pretty damn hot! If any mongers recognize Danny, would love to hear your experiences! This post maybe should be on the Craigslist forum, but oh well. Take care my friends.

296860296859296858 296857.

MongerMan90
01-16-14, 08:15
Saw a young lady at 7-11 in Holiday in need of a ride. Being the kind-hearted gentleman I was happy to help. 5'2" 115 lbs 22 y / o. Clean and decent body but a little busted in the face. .6 for half and half but should have just got BJ as she was great with dt and actually grabbed my ass to ff. V could use a shave (I hate that) but she was sweet and appreciated the donation. I know I could have given her less. Lives off mile stretch has no phone.

Tasters Choice
01-16-14, 11:52
Was wondering if that was the general area you were referring to? It is a bit of a no mans land there with numerous pharmacists, addicts and others looking to rip off whomever they might. Last time I was with Deanna she had me take her there for the drop off. Not as bad as the South Bronx, but you can get hurt back in there if you let your guard down. It might just be a good area in which to film a Mad Max sequel?That's the place. LOL Mad M. Sequel. WSW in the area as well as north of 52 to just past Denton.

Ziggy62
01-16-14, 13:51
This was my time with Danny last month. I had an appointment at Daniellas house and this hot Danny was there. Ended up with her that day. These pics are me taking pictures of my computer as I paused the recording we did. I know, pretty damn hot! If any mongers recognize Danny, would love to hear your experiences! This post maybe should be on the Craigslist forum, but oh well. Take care my friends.

296860296859296858 296857.So Joe, how can I reach her?

BillyBob987
01-16-14, 14:49
Saw a young lady at 7-11 in Holiday in need of a ride. Being the kind-hearted gentleman I was happy to help. 5'2" 115 lbs 22 y / o. Clean and decent body but a little busted in the face. .6 for half and half but should have just got BJ as she was great with dt and actually grabbed my ass to ff. V could use a shave (I hate that) but she was sweet and appreciated the donation. I know I could have given her less. Lives off mile stretch has no phone.She has no digits as I like a little fur on my vajajay's.

PlayfulMan
01-16-14, 20:33
Used to call herself Mariah and had a boyfriend who ruined both sessions I had with her by blowing up her phone. Second session ended abruptly when he called and cried, and ultimately threatened suicide. I can't see myself wasting anymore time or $ with her. I did see a nice looking blonde this afternoon about 3 walking just south of the body shop on 19 north of Main. Slender, short hair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. No time to partake, unfortunately...Yeah, she's a hot mess and some guy called her phone twice fortunate for me it was before and after the deed was done. She sure looks ate up even though the service was good.

StevieBoy
01-19-14, 20:50
So Joe, how can I reach her?Please share digits PM me thanks.

JoeHall2
01-19-14, 23:08
So Joe, how can I reach her?Truthfully, if I had contact info for Danny, I probably would not have posted those pics. I was hoping one of the mongers would know her and help me contact her. But not one hit from the masses out there...sigh.

BillyBob987
01-20-14, 06:38
Truthfully, if I had contact info for Danny, I probably would not have posted those pics. I was hoping one of the mongers would know her and help me contact her. But not one hit from the masses out there...sigh.I know she was a dancer just not sure where.

CurbCrawler
01-20-14, 19:55
I see a local Hudson walker got popped.

It says no bail until HIV test is complete.

Are all girls tested when their busted?

I've never seen that before on arrest reports.

I was just curious.

RedBird 6969
01-20-14, 22:34
I see a local Hudson walker got popped.

It says no bail until HIV test is complete.

Are all girls tested when their busted?

I've never seen that before on arrest reports.

I was just curious.I think if one is arrested for any sex related crime you are tested, maybe she asked for a PD and will not take test until she has her consult. I believe that a sex crime is made a felony if one has HIV and knows it.

Shithead06
01-22-14, 01:22
I came to visit for a week and must say I'm a little disappointed with this area. I went out on Sunday to Recon a little and I saw between 7-8 girls working with only one cute one out of the bunch. I went back out this evening and there were only 4 out in a couple hour window. None of which I would even think about even getting a BJ from. I should have picked up the cute blonde at Walgreens and Main my first trip out. I believe for all of my future visits I will stick with the Tampa stroll. Trying to see the girls so far off the road isn't the way I'm used to doing my pickups. I wasted too much gas and time going back and forth with a insane amount of traffic. Good luck to those who have to monger in this area full time.

Shitty.

Xiao Xing
01-22-14, 05:20
I came to visit for a week and must say I'm a little disappointed with this area. I went out on Sunday to Recon a little and I saw between 7-8 girls working with only one cute one out of the bunch. I went back out this evening and there were only 4 out in a couple hour window. None of which I would even think about even getting a BJ from. I should have picked up the cute blonde at Walgreens and Main my first trip out. I believe for all of my future visits I will stick with the Tampa stroll. Trying to see the girls so far off the road isn't the way I'm used to doing my pickups. I wasted too much gas and time going back and forth with a insane amount of traffic. Good luck to those who have to monger in this area full time.

Shitty.You are telling us St Pete Peninsula gals in the street are not good. That is insulting to me, because I live here and enjoy gals here. You are not patient enough or not talent enough to find beautiful gals on street. I have been living and working in 7 states out of 50 states for 23 years and Florida has best gals in the street for me. I have been 40 out of 50 states and never seen a place or city has so many affordable beautiful gals choice in St Pete Peninsula.

Xx.

Peter Rammer
01-22-14, 17:54

Shitty.With many miles put on your vehicle and sometimes very little to show for it. I've been hobbying since 1970 and it's definitely a very different type of stroll than most of us are accustomed to. I've had a great deal of success there, but I spend a lot on gas, it is often time consuming and I've got a different strategy there than most anywhere else. If you're going to try Tampa, you might want to check out St Petersburg in Pinellas County as well. Best of luck.

IdRatherPforp
01-23-14, 09:25
With many miles put on your vehicle and sometimes very little to show for it. I've been hobbying since 1970 and it's definitely a very different type of stroll than most of us are accustomed to. I've had a great deal of success there, but I spend a lot on gas, it is often time consuming and I've got a different strategy there than most anywhere else. If you're going to try Tampa, you might want to check out St Petersburg in Pinellas County as well. Best of luck.NPR / PR is definitely not for the impatient hunter but if you take enough chances up there, it will pay off. I have found some real gems up that way but like PR stated, I have burned 1/2 a tank of gas to a full tank of gas hunting. My problem is when it's dead out, I am too dam stubborn to give up and come back another day but keep telling myself that I'll find a gem. Before I know it, I've gone thru a tank of gas!!

The thrill of the hunt is what keeps me going.

Shithead06
01-24-14, 10:57
You are telling us St Pete Peninsula gals in the street are not good. That is insulting to me, because I live here and enjoy gals here. You are not patient enough or not talent enough to find beautiful gals on street. I have been living and working in 7 states out of 50 states for 23 years and Florida has best gals in the street for me. I have been 40 out of 50 states and never seen a place or city has so many affordable beautiful gals choice in St Pete Peninsula.

Xx.I'm getting old, I love the hunt, but not if it's going to take longer than a hour to scoop. Up here in Baltimore, I drive through 5 streets slowly, see 20-30 ladies on the corners and make a choice. I get to see them up close less than 5 miles a hour. Lot easier to choose what I want. Driving at 45-50 mph makes it tough on us old timers.

Shitty.

Shithead06
01-24-14, 11:02
With many miles put on your vehicle and sometimes very little to show for it. I've been hobbying since 1970 and it's definitely a very different type of stroll than most of us are accustomed to. I've had a great deal of success there, but I spend a lot on gas, it is often time consuming and I've got a different strategy there than most anywhere else. If you're going to try Tampa, you might want to check out St Petersburg in Pinellas County as well. Best of luck.Peter,

I agree, I've been in the game a long time myself. I'm spoiled by Baltimore SW's and the old days of the DC strip. It was incredible ladies on every corner and you spent more time deciding who you wanted to try out for the evening, then you did looking for one. I tried Tampa area a few years back and it was a lot closer to what I am used to. I had good sucess. Rookie had posted pictures of a Holly, and a Jess in the NPR area that I really wanted to try out. Numbers weren't working of course but that is to be expected.

Thanks,

Shitty.

Shithead06
01-24-14, 11:07
NPR / PR is definitely not for the impatient hunter but if you take enough chances up there, it will pay off. I have found some real gems up that way but like PR stated, I have burned 1/2 a tank of gas to a full tank of gas hunting. My problem is when it's dead out, I am too dam stubborn to give up and come back another day but keep telling myself that I'll find a gem. Before I know it, I've gone thru a tank of gas!!

The thrill of the hunt is what keeps me going.IdRather,

I love the hunt myself, but when on vacation visiting, it's very hard to find 4-5 hours to be able to search for a willing lady. At home I have unlimted time to cruise. Here I only get a hour or two at a time.

Shitty.

IdRatherPforp
01-24-14, 11:13
Peter,

I agree, I've been in the game a long time myself. I'm spoiled by Baltimore SW's and the old days of the DC strip. It was incredible ladies on every corner and you spent more time deciding who you wanted to try out for the evening, then you did looking for one. I tried Tampa area a few years back and it was a lot closer to what I am used to. I had good sucess. Rookie had posted pictures of a Holly, and a Jess in the NPR area that I really wanted to try out. Numbers weren't working of course but that is to be expected.

Thanks,

Shitty.Ahhh, the good ole days of the Conkling / PP, be / CB / WW strolls are still fresh in my memory. I lived in Baltimore for over 20 years and used to love those strolls. It seems lately that Baltimore has more SW action then Tampa, Pasco etc.

I would see the lovely Kiara when I go back to visit, I am shocked that she still has a working phone with the same #. CLS and NT has been keeping the boards busy I see. The see / PP stroll is dead around Baltimore St. Up by the church. All the yuppies have moved in and chased all the action down on Conkling. That BP on Conkling / Route 40 used to be a hopping place to score a SW.

So it was you who brought this cold weather down here huh? LOL, take care and come back again!!

IdRatherPforp
01-24-14, 11:15
IdRather,

I love the hunt myself, but when on vacation visiting, it's very hard to find 4-5 hours to be able to search for a willing lady. At home I have unlimted time to cruise. Here I only get a hour or two at a time.

Shitty.I remember spending that amount of time going from Perring Pkwy, down to PP / see, then over to Dundalk, to be / CB and end up in WW. I would go thru almost a tank of gas some nights hunting for that prize SW! Good times in Baltimore!

Peter Rammer
01-24-14, 13:05
Peter,

Thanks,

Shitty.Be a constant problem with most working ladies. They're one, and often only priority, is getting some rock, weed or a dilaudid. Nothing else compares to that so-called need. Too bad because they could have made some more easy money and you could have had a nicer time here. The sad thing is that they're. The strumpets. Doing better and more effective work than Congress with a better approval rating. I think Congress has about a 9% favorable rating recently and I'm curious who the clueless 9% are. Oh; I think I know. The 9% are probably clueless, wasted hookers who accidently answered their phones and got 'polled'. Now if we could just teach them to answer their phones for us they'd get 'POLED" and paid. Just a thought.

Shithead06
01-25-14, 02:29
Ahhh, the good ole days of the Conkling / PP, be / CB / WW strolls are still fresh in my memory. I lived in Baltimore for over 20 years and used to love those strolls. It seems lately that Baltimore has more SW action then Tampa, Pasco etc.

I would see the lovely Kiara when I go back to visit, I am shocked that she still has a working phone with the same #. CLS and NT has been keeping the boards busy I see. The see / PP stroll is dead around Baltimore St. Up by the church. All the yuppies have moved in and chased all the action down on Conkling. That BP on Conkling / Route 40 used to be a hopping place to score a SW.

So it was you who brought this cold weather down here huh? LOL, take care and come back again!!LOL, not me, that cold crap followed me for some reason. I came back home to almost 2 feet of drifting snow in the driveway. Kiara is a absolute joy, I usually only date a girl a couple times and then move on but she has been incredible for a lot longer than most here. Most are all used up in a year or so. If you ever get up this way give a holler.

Shitty.

Shithead06
01-25-14, 02:35
I remember spending that amount of time going from Perring Pkwy, down to PP / see, then over to Dundalk, to be / CB and end up in WW. I would go thru almost a tank of gas some nights hunting for that prize SW! Good times in Baltimore!The good thing about be-more is if I burn a tank of gas, it will result in at least 3 loads of swimmers being donated during the course of the day or night. In NPR I could see doing that very easy, and having nothing to write home about.

Shitty.

IdRatherPforp
01-25-14, 09:41
The good thing about be-more is if I burn a tank of gas, it will result in at least 3 loads of swimmers being donated during the course of the day or night. In NPR I could see doing that very easy, and having nothing to write home about.

Shitty.Too bad you came when we've had some of the coldest weather in years. NPR / PR is usually hopping on most days. I prefer that stroll then the Tampa / Nowatney stroll. Even St. Pete is better then Tampa. I just found a real gem on BP in St. Pete. Are you already back in Baltimore?

IdRatherPforp
01-25-14, 09:44
LOL, not me, that cold crap followed me for some reason. I came back home to almost 2 feet of drifting snow in the driveway. Kiara is a absolute joy, I usually only date a girl a couple times and then move on but she has been incredible for a lot longer than most here. Most are all used up in a year or so. If you ever get up this way give a holler.

Shitty.Is Kiara's # still ending in #2446? Hopefully to visit again in June for a few weeks. I've scooped up NT's redhead Nicole before too and she's a real pleaser. No attitude and just wants to please. I love reading about JC's adventures with Nicole and her bf. He just needs to lay off all the drama he's causing himself with getting them well and falling all over her!

Zephyr43
01-26-14, 09:01
Not much to be found between 2 and 4. One strange experience.

Met up with a thin, young dark blond on a side street by the college in NPR. She had been walking the area for a while but she had ignored my earlier attempts to pick her up.

She put out her cigarette and got in and wanted to pull into the college parking lot to talk. I declined and said let's ride a little. She then said she could not leave the area and wanted me to prove I was not a cop by showing her my dick.

I said no and when she insisted I said I was only offering her a ride.

She said stop the car and she got out . She was pissed and slammed the door.

Not sure what her game was . But I was not going to play.

Exacta Picker
01-26-14, 14:40

Met up with a thin, young dark blond on a side street by the college in NPR. She had been walking the area for a while but she had ignored my earlier attempts to pick her up.

She put out her cigarette and got in and wanted to pull into the college parking lot to talk. I declined and said let's ride a little. She then said she could not leave the area and wanted me to prove I was not a cop by showing her my dick.

Not sure what her game was . But I was not going to play.That was undoubtedly a cop working an undercover op. They won't get in and ride or they'll lose their backup.

Zephyr43
01-26-14, 15:41
That was undoubtedly a cop working an undercover op. They won't get in and ride or they'll lose their backup.She did get in the car but wanted to stay where we were. Could have been working with a pimp or thug with other intentions.

Not worth the chance and she had a crummy attitude to boot.

IdRatherPforp
01-26-14, 17:19

Not sure what her game was . But I was not going to play.My guess was that she was just as paranoid of LE as you were. I do not think she was UC because I don't think she would have gotten in the car in the 1st place. Maybe other hunters out there have more experience with UC getting in a hunters car can add their experience. I would be more then eager to learn of the UC tactics. Thanks for sharing.

Brushout
01-26-14, 19:21
That was undoubtedly a cop working an undercover op. They won't get in and ride or they'll lose their backup.Why did she get in the vehicle? Cops won't do that. I think it was more of a rip-off set up.

Either way he did good and I am happy nothing bad happened.

Peter Rammer
01-27-14, 07:01
Why did she get in the vehicle? Cops won't do that. I think it was more of a rip-off set up.

Either way he did good and I am happy nothing bad happened.LE always train their female decoys (fake SW) not to ever physically enter a trick's vehicle. They will always attempt to make the deal through your open passenger side window. The deal can be ANY amount of money for an illegal. Per Florida Statutes. Sex act. Remember RULE # 9 of the 22 RULES!! They are looking out for the decoy's safety. If she gets into your vehicle and you flip out for one reason or another, her safety may be compromised. They will also typically conduct a sting where there has been a significant amount of recent SW activity. The do this because they want to catch as many mongers as possible. It's a numbers game for them. In some jurisdictions they will first (day before or earlier that same day) conduct a SW sting to decrease the # of available ladies working. They employ this strategy because they feel with less real SW's available, their fake decoy (s) will lure in more monger fish and it's a numbers game. Another thing you will always see during a John sting is nearby undercover po po and various unmarked vehicles as well. There will likely be one or more large pick ups or suvs because when they take you down, they want to intimidate you and not give you the opportunity to flee in your vehicle. They are often very good at camouflaging both the vehicles and the other nearby po po. Because we as mongers tend to focus on the working ladies, this isn't as difficult for po po as it might seem. This is another reason why we should always be cognizant of our surroundings when we hunt. Both for our safety from getting robbed and so we don't get arrested as well.

So this was certainly not a po po sting, but the lady may have had a bf, db or other male waiting back at the college parking lot to take the money and run. Or, as I think is probably more likely, she was just very nervous, stupid, new at this work or too wasted. Either way, the most important thing is your safety and in that regards all is well.

Shithead06
01-27-14, 14:06
Is Kiara's # still ending in #2446? Hopefully to visit again in June for a few weeks. I've scooped up NT's redhead Nicole before too and she's a real pleaser. No attitude and just wants to please. I love reading about JC's adventures with Nicole and her bf. He just needs to lay off all the drama he's causing himself with getting them well and falling all over her!Yes I'm back in be-more, and yes Kiara's digits are still those. If you can find Shar out it will be worth the trip.

Shitty.

IdRatherPforp
01-27-14, 14:17
Yes I'm back in be-more, and yes Kiara's digits are still those. If you can find Shar out it will be worth the trip.

Shitty.Hey S,

Shar sounds like a real treat. I see Kandii has reappeared with some well, needed weight. I remember taking her to Tim's off of Washing Blvd a few years back and she was skinny was a rail. Great performance though.

IdRatherPforp
01-27-14, 14:21
" They will also typically conduct a sting where there has been a significant amount of recent SW activity. The do this because they want to catch as many mongers as possible. It's a numbers game for them. In some jurisdictions they will first (day before or earlier that same day) conduct a SW sting to decrease the # of available ladies working. They employ this strategy because they feel with less real SW's available, their fake decoy (s) will lure in more monger fish and it's a numbers game."Great point PR! I have seen in the past where ULE used a taxi cab to a little Dodge Neon type of a car to keep us guessing. The best thing is to be aware of your surroundings and try to not let the small head do all the thinking.

BillyBob987
01-27-14, 15:58
LE always train their female decoys (fake SW) not to ever physically enter a trick's vehicle. They will always attempt to make the deal through your open passenger side window. The deal can be ANY amount of money for an illegal. Per Florida Statutes. Sex act. Remember RULE # 9 of the 22 RULES!! They are looking out for the decoy's safety. If she gets into your vehicle and you flip out for one reason or another, her safety may be compromised. They will also typically conduct a sting where there has been a significant amount of recent SW activity. The do this because they want to catch as many mongers as possible. It's a numbers game for them. In some jurisdictions they will first (day before or earlier that same day) conduct a SW sting to decrease the # of available ladies working. They employ this strategy because they feel with less real SW's available, their fake decoy (s) will lure in more monger fish and it's a numbers game. Another thing you will always see during a John sting is nearby undercover po po and various unmarked vehicles as well. There will likely be one or more large pick ups or suvs because when they take you down, they want to intimidate you and not give you the opportunity to flee in your vehicle. They are often very good at camouflaging both the vehicles and the other nearby po po. Because we as mongers tend to focus on the working ladies, this isn't as difficult for po po as it might seem. This is another reason why we should always be cognizant of our surroundings when we hunt. Both for our safety from getting robbed and so we don't get arrested as well.

So this was certainly not a po po sting, but the lady may have had a bf, db or other male waiting back at the college parking lot to take the money and run. Or, as I think is probably more likely, she was just very nervous, stupid, new at this work or too wasted. Either way, the most important thing is your safety and in that regards all is well.Why am I drawing a blank on the college in NPR? I know PHCC up on Ridge and there is another next to the govt center but where is the college you are talking about?

Exacta Picker
01-27-14, 17:14
Why am I drawing a blank on the college in NPR? I know PHCC up on Ridge and there is another next to the govt center but where is the college you are talking about?It's in an office building south of Main, on the right as you're going north on 19.

Peter Rammer
01-27-14, 23:24
It's in an office building south of Main, on the right as you're going north on 19.There's a college there and that's south of Main Street and on the east side of 19. Might that be it??

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?rtp=adr.~pos.28.24644_-82.72765_6014+Us+Highway+19%2 c+New+Port+Richey%2 c+FL+34652_Keiser+Career+College_%28727%29+847-6855&where1=6014+Us+Highway+19%2 c+New+Port+Richey%2 c+FL+34652&FORM=LLDP.

HawaiianD
01-29-14, 00:49
Anyone seen Brook out in about of late. Don't know if LEO officially grabbed her up?

Martini Joe
01-29-14, 13:10
Anyone seen Brook out in about of late. Don't know if LEO officially grabbed her up?Saw her yesterday walking south of main. I passed because of poor service last time and I think most would agree. Too bad, she is one of the better looking SW, if she stepped up her game I am sure she would be a fav in these parts.

MJ.

IdRatherPforp
01-29-14, 13:42
Saw her yesterday walking south of main. I passed because of poor service last time and I think most would agree. Too bad, she is one of the better looking SW, if she stepped up her game I am sure she would be a fav in these parts.

MJ.If she cleaned up her act (literally-she was needing a shower badly last time we met), provided top notch service and got a working phone, she be be:

1) Raking in the $.

2) Would never have to walk US19 again.

3) Raking in MORE $LMAO.

MongerMan90
01-29-14, 14:12
Anyone seen Brook out in about of late. Don't know if LEO officially grabbed her up?She texted me the other day and said to come see her at allure. I was with her a couple weeks ago and we were able to use her room. Her bf was kind enough to leave for a bit. She looks good with a bit of weight on her.

IAmIncognito
01-29-14, 17:41
Saw her yesterday walking south of main. I passed because of poor service last time and I think most would agree. Too bad, she is one of the better looking SW, if she stepped up her game I am sure she would be a fav in these parts.

MJ.With the drought out there she is likely pulling in money hand over fist. I never picked her up but she only walks for 2-5 mins at a time before she's nabbed up lately, she used to go back and forth for 10-20 mins before a pickup. I rarely see her lately though, that's why I think she's doing well. I saw her last night in front of starbucks around 7-7:30, turned around, gone. Wearing super short shorts, looked good but that god damn traffic.

Saw another short shorts girl walking, hair may have been red, not sure in front of ihop, saw her twice right as she was getting scooped.

Havnt seen shit lately in Hudson, save your gas and stick to NPR. (at least in the 3-dusk timeframe, not sure about earlier).

Looks like that ***** Heather got what she deserved.

ParaDave
01-29-14, 19:34
She texted me the other day and said to come see her at allure. I was with her a couple weeks ago and we were able to use her room. Her bf was kind enough to leave for a bit. She looks good with a bit of weight on her.She texted me also with the same message. I used to hang out at Allure when it was Foxys, but couldn't see ponying up for the dance AND the extra to get in her pants.

ParaDave
01-29-14, 19:36
It's in an office building south of Main, on the right as you're going north on 19.Its a private college.

IdRatherPforp
01-29-14, 20:20
With the drought out there she is likely pulling in money hand over fist. I never picked her up but she only walks for 2-5 mins at a time before she's nabbed up lately, she used to go back and forth for 10-20 mins before a pickup. I rarely see her lately though, that's why I think she's doing well. I saw her last night in front of starbucks around 7-7:30, turned around, gone. Wearing super short shorts, looked good but that god damn traffic.

Saw another short shorts girl walking, hair may have been red, not sure in front of ihop, saw her twice right as she was getting scooped.

Havnt seen shit lately in Hudson, save your gas and stick to NPR. (at least in the 3-dusk timeframe, not sure about earlier).

Looks like that ***** Heather got what she deserved.You're right, I'm sure all the uninformed hunters out there are jumping at the chance to scoop this pyt up only to realize that it's false adverstisment, then it'll be too late.

IdRatherPforp
01-30-14, 13:55
After my session with NPR Kelly, I did a quick stroll from NPR to PR then all the way down to Holiday. I spotted 3 workers but they were all bundled up, hoodies and umbrellas covered up too much for me to take a chance. Can't wait for the warm weather so these girls can come out of their hiding!

Peter Rammer
01-30-14, 21:42
After my session with NPR Kelly, I did a quick stroll from NPR to PR then all the way down to Holiday. I spotted 3 workers but they were all bundled up, hoodies and umbrellas covered up too much for me to take a chance. Can't wait for the warm weather so these girls can come out of their hiding!Wants to keep the streets and motels bare. I wonder how much money comes into that city via our hobby? If they shut this tourism tart and strumpet service down, the whole city might as well close up? Here's what the leaders there say:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/new_port_richey/new-ordinance-allows-city-to-flag-motels-as-nuisances

IdRatherPforp
01-31-14, 11:37
Wants to keep the streets and motels bare. I wonder how much money comes into that city via our hobby? If they shut this tourism tart and strumpet service down, the whole city might as well close up? Here's what the leaders there say:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/new_port_richey/new-ordinance-allows-city-to-flag-motels-as-nuisancesI guess they'll be closing all the rat motels along US19 in this case! All are NUISANCE hotels! LMAO.

What about the numerous trailer parks? Are they next?

IAmIncognito
01-31-14, 20:57
Anyone have Veronica are's number? I met her once and had it, but lost it.

Brushout
02-01-14, 16:13
I guess they'll be closing all the rat motels along US19 in this case! All are NUISANCE hotels! LMAO.

What about the numerous trailer parks? Are they next?Maybe the Chief should pay more attention to the herpes on his upper lip that a hotel owner. That is probably why he hates working girls so much.

Xander12
02-01-14, 20:47
Spent the evening sitting at a bar in Hudson. Saw some mild action walking. A few grannies and a few cute blondes. Did not partake as I was with some people.

Peter Rammer
02-01-14, 21:07
Maybe the Chief should pay more attention to the herpes on his upper lip that a hotel owner. That is probably why he hates working girls so much.I wonder if that's why chief po po is so camera shy. Most every other po po chief has his picture on the po po website, but not NPR.

The NPR po po website is so pathetic that it must have been designed by some strumpet like fat Hudson Heather. Chief does claim in his bio that he chased hookers when he worked in Tampa many years ago. I think he's been watching too many RENO 911 reruns?

http://www.nprpolice.org/index.php?cID=121

Shithead06
02-02-14, 04:54
Hey S,

Shar sounds like a real treat. I see Kandii has reappeared with some well, needed weight. I remember taking her to Tim's off of Washing Blvd a few years back and she was skinny was a rail. Great performance though.My man, if and when you get back to be-more let me know, I have some new digits for Shar. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but by the time you get back to me I should have a answer whether they're good or not.

Shitty.

IdRatherPforp
02-02-14, 11:45
My man, if and when you get back to be-more let me know, I have some new digits for Shar. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but by the time you get back to me I should have a answer whether they're good or not.

Shitty.Thanks brother! I appreciate it.

Turtleluver
02-03-14, 12:23
I found a 25 yo provider in Inverness. She's white cute and thick, but firm. She can't host, but knows a good place to park outa town. She's got a pair of kids to support so she's not cheep, but is willing to do anything. Senior members hit me up for digits.

Deebo1981
02-03-14, 17:55
I had a dream that my friend was heading home for the night around midnight Saturday. Very foggy out and didn't see anything in the north. Until out of the fog was a young gal with that oh so familiar look. Face was 6 body probably the same but very personable and clean. She was walking to the BP and back to her home near the seafood store. Tried the scoop once but thought I saw uncle driving down the road so I pulled ahead and parked in gas station. Asked if she needed a ride and off we were. She was nervous until the check and then opened right up. I only had two twenties, and quoted was 30 (I know stupid mistake but I wasn't in a haggling or cheap mood) so 40 for bbbjwcim and roaming hands. Smelled good and swallowed last drop. Would repeat but wouldn't go out looking specifically for her. Forgot to get numbers and forgot name as I had a couple beers and wasn't thinking of long term. Late 20's to early 30's Medium height, medium length straight dirty blonde hair. Be cup? And nice legs / caboose. Would consider full service if she were to pop up on my radar again. Very good headache relief and didn't forget and the boys. Anyone maybe know of her?

Deebo1981
02-04-14, 18:58
I think she said her name was Crystal?

JlGuitar
02-06-14, 20:17
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Xiao Xing
02-07-14, 21:06
I texted her digits and no response. Is she on vacation?

Hope she is not.

Xx.

JlGuitar
02-08-14, 01:12
I texted her digits and no response. Is she on vacation?

Hope she is not.

Xx.Yes she is on vacation.

Baktar
02-08-14, 12:20
I found a 25 yo provider in Inverness. She's white cute and thick, but firm. She can't host, but knows a good place to park outa town. She's got a pair of kids to support so she's not cheep, but is willing to do anything. Senior members hit me up for digits.Hi I'm in Brooksville can you please give me her # thank you.

PeterPiper52
02-08-14, 14:57
She texted me also with the same message. I used to hang out at Allure when it was Foxys, but couldn't see ponying up for the dance AND the extra to get in her pants.By any chance, does Brook use the stage name "Holly" at Allure? I was in there last week, and Holly was trying her best to get me in the back room, but she was really fidgety. She looks good, but like others, I don't want to pony up club prices for SW services.

ParaDave
02-09-14, 14:14
By any chance, does Brook use the stage name "Holly" at Allure? I was in there last week, and Holly was trying her best to get me in the back room, but she was really fidgety. She looks good, but like others, I don't want to pony up club prices for SW services.Don't know what her new name is, have not seen her at Allure yet. She used to use Brooklyn, and Barbie.

Is this the one?

PeterPiper52
02-10-14, 13:48
Don't know what her new name is, have not seen her at Allure yet. She used to use Brooklyn, and Barbie.

Is this the one?Nope, the girl in the pictures is hotter and younger than the girl who dances at Allure.

IdRatherPforp
02-10-14, 16:11
So I burned up almost a tankful of gas today going from PR down to Holiday, then all the way to Hudson / Little Rd. I think the girls got fuglier the more north I drove. I spot 2 that was a last resort but passed and continued back down to NPR where I spot this cute redhead. Not the HOT redhead that I saw about a month ago but this chick was walking north on 19 just past the shopping center up from Kanes furniture.

I moved in for the scoop but noticed a guy in a black truck parked near 19 with his windows down and observing traffic so I played it safe and continued on and 2 blocks up, I spot Trish with her nice tits bouncing up and down greeting traffic. I moved in for the pickup and she gets in and introduces herself. We get going and I ask her about the dude in the black truck. She says he's a weirdo, trys to get $10.00 dates. So at least it was ULE.

She tells me she has a room and I was hesitant but decided to go for it. From our brief convo, she seemed cool as shit and no hint of an attitude. She assures me that she's by herself but come to find out, that wasn't completely true but I didn't have any issues with her bf / friend / db whoever that showed up knocking as we were getting dress.

We agreed to the usual street donation for a quick oral with swallow. She takes her clothes off and has a nice body, some baby damage from 3 kids but this chick has the coolest attitude / personality I have come across in a long time. Was ok with pcitures, DT, hair pulling, some rough stuff. I told her she needs a phone so I can hook her up with some trusted seniors to help her out.

Her oral skills was pretty good but I inquire about an upgrade and she was all for it and didn't ask for more donation. I cover up and had her ride me, I was already close anyway from her oral skills and not 5 minutes into the CG, I was ready to pop and took the cover off and she caught every drop and swallowed as promise. She then got a towel to clean me off.

Just as we were getting dressed, that was when he came knocking. As I left, there wasn't any issues with him. SM's can pm me for her hotel and room #. That's the only way to to see her unless you see her on 19.

Enjoy!!

FYI-Tabby is out of action per Cassie in Hudson. Cassie is a older SW up in Hudson, she was at the 7-11 when I was getting gas and I was asking her about Tabby. She was pretty much toothless so she could probably give one hell of a gum job!!

Scoontar
02-11-14, 16:38
Took a casual drive today to enjoy the nice weather. Saw nothing in NPR so drove north a bit. First loop in Hudson I didn't see a thing, but I grabbed a chicken sandwich and decided to make another loop. That's when they all seemed to come out of nowhere. Must have seen 5 or 6 ladies, all between the Hudson Beach area and New York Ave. Saw a tall blonde with a very sparkly top and what looked to be a nice-sized top shelf walking on both sides of the road. Drove up a bit and pulled in to a parking lot but she had already disappeared. The legs on this woman went on forever. Anyone know who that is?

And I would swear that I saw the woman in the second of IdRather's pics below pulling a wagon full of stuff along 19 as well. Don't know what that was all about.

Exacta Picker
02-12-14, 18:36
Saw Sara last night, she was reviewed on this forum by PlayfulMan back in early January. She was recommended to me by one of my trusted friends in NPR. Not much of a looker and a bit older, she's probably mid-30's, but adequate for someone of my limited standards. She claims she gets $ for FS for an hour, but I got a discounted rate due to my hook up. Damn, that woman can flat out talk! Jeez, I probably told her to stop the chatter three or four times. It's total stream of consciousness stuff, with no filter so she's damn near incoherent at times. The only answer is to keep her busy with Mr. Johnson, which was no problem for me as she is unquestionably one of the best BBBJCIMWS experts you can find around here. She really gets into it. I did enjoy a bit of FS during our session but she is so good at oral that I finished up that way. She aims to please, takes direction well and doesn't mind having her head guided (both hands are OK, too) so you can get the service your way. Nothing like jamming a girl's mouth all the way down and holding it while she swallows to enhance the feeling on the head of your dick. I've had some good BBBJ service lately but she's got the blue ribbon as far as I'm concerned. If only she'd SHUT UP!

Anyway, she has no digits and she's staying at the Green Key which has no room phones, so it'll be hit or miss as to whether you can catch up with her. She does walk, though.

JlGuitar
02-13-14, 04:44
Saw Sara last night, she was reviewed on this forum by PlayfulMan back in early January. She was recommended to me by one of my trusted friends in NPR. Not much of a looker and a bit older, she's probably mid-30's, but adequate for someone of my limited standards. She claims she gets $ for FS for an hour, but I got a discounted rate due to my hook up. Damn, that woman can flat out talk! Jeez, I probably told her to stop the chatter three or four times. It's total stream of consciousness stuff, with no filter so she's damn near incoherent at times. The only answer is to keep her busy with Mr. Johnson, which was no problem for me as she is unquestionably one of the best BBBJCIMWS experts you can find around here. She really gets into it. I did enjoy a bit of FS during our session but she is so good at oral that I finished up that way. She aims to please, takes direction well and doesn't mind having her head guided (both hands are OK, too) so you can get the service your way. Nothing like jamming a girl's mouth all the way down and holding it while she swallows to enhance the feeling on the head of your dick. I've had some good BBBJ service lately but she's got the blue ribbon as far as I'm concerned. If only she'd SHUT UP!

Anyway, she has no digits and she's staying at the Green Key which has no room phones, so it'll be hit or miss as to whether you can catch up with her. She does walk, though.Is this the same Sara with a ponytail that used to be skinny and now is a bbw?

Exacta Picker
02-13-14, 22:55
Is this the same Sara with a ponytail that used to be skinny and now is a bbw?I don't know, this one is fairly slender.

ParaDave
02-17-14, 12:18
Ok guys, I have not been up to Pasco for awhile, and during a recent trip there, I found a new treasure. Rachael. She is a young thing, cute, with a really nice body and defiantly a pleaser.

She works out of a trailer with a fem room mate. She says she will also do doubles with her. Friends, you know the drill.

Dave.

Jwad1
02-20-14, 18:32
So I have been on the hunt for 5 or 6 weeks now. Looking for the Thin SW with long layred light brown hair and is always listening to a set of headphones. I thought this hottie would be a great find. You regular mongers must have seen her walking on Hwy 19 around Main St around 4-5 pm. So in my dream about noon today I get lucky (or so I thought). Very poor BBBJ. Plus she needed transportation to a friends and back. That is always a big question mark. So turns out that under the makeup is a 48 why / o. She was Very fidigity, unable to concentrate. What does that tell you? Her name was Sheryl M. From a distance she looked pretty good but up close, not so good. This is definitely one that I would avoid in the future. Any on else know her?

Stay safe out there, Jwad1.

TallAnd
02-23-14, 09:39
So I have been on the hunt for 5 or 6 weeks now. Looking for the Thin SW with long layred light brown hair and is always listening to a set of headphones. I thought this hottie would be a great find. You regular mongers must have seen her walking on Hwy 19 around Main St around 4-5 pm. So in my dream about noon today I get lucky (or so I thought). Very poor BBBJ. Plus she needed transportation to a friends and back. That is always a big question mark. So turns out that under the makeup is a 48 why / o. She was Very fidigity, unable to concentrate. What does that tell you? Her name was Sheryl M. From a distance she looked pretty good but up close, not so good. This is definitely one that I would avoid in the future. Any on else know her?

Stay safe out there, Jwad1.I dreamt that I met Sheryl once, but she is way too out there to be fun. Its like talking to a parrot.

I haven't posted much, as I like the grannies and I don't think you all want to hear about them. I do have a taste for TALL WOMEN and used to scratch that itch with Jessica, but that went downhill a while ago.

There was a girl named 'Hudson Gina' she lived off 52 in a little trailer, but she has been gone and I don't have digits.

It may be uncool to ask for digits on my first post, so I won't but I sure wish I could get those numbers. Also, any nice old grannies that you guys want to help out. Here are a couple of pics of two old ladies I like to see, Deb and Rose.

Brushout
02-23-14, 20:53
Well guys, the time has come. It has been real and it has been fun. Most times it has been real fun.

But I can not handle the stress any longer, I am done. Way too much to lose and to be honest with you I am starting to feel sorry for these girls.

After 29 yrs of mongering, I have to call it quits.

So, with that said Happy hunting Mongers!

RookieMonger
02-23-14, 21:00
Well guys, the time has come. It has been real and it has been fun. Most times it has been real fun.

But I can not handle the stress any longer, I am done. Way too much to lose and to be honest with you I am starting to feel sorry for these girls.

So, with that said Happy hunting Mongers!Farewell my friend. At least you know when it's time to walk away. I may not be too far behind you.

Exacta Picker
02-25-14, 01:27

So, with that said Happy hunting Mongers!

I'm with you. I don't hunt on 19 and haven't in a long time.

So Fair Winds and Following Seas, my friend.

Cheers,

EP.

MongerMan90
02-25-14, 11:43

So, with that said Happy hunting Mongers!Hey man I have enjoyed reading your posts and will miss your contribution to the forum. Good luck and if you happen to "slip up" in the future, don't forget to post a report. Take care.

Jwad1
02-25-14, 14:57
Brushout,

I also have enjoyed your posts. Sorry to see you go. Good luck with your future plans. We will all stay safe out there for you! Jwad1.

Travelman 60
02-27-14, 20:41

Stay safe out there, Jwad1.Had not read your post and stopped and picked her up and dropped off a little later and formed same options as you.

BillyBob987
02-28-14, 06:53
Was driving North on 19 from Holiday all the way just North of the bridge around 2-2:30 yesterday in the afternoon and did not see a single SW.

Travelman 60
02-28-14, 14:25
Seen 2 SW about 7.30 am and missed both by a minute, slow turn around. Later this pm I will try again. Surprised to see when this cold.

IAmIncognito
02-28-14, 20:12
For those not watching mugshot sites, be careful, looks like they did a sting yesterday on the guys. Be cautious with "new girls.".

Gummie Bear
02-28-14, 23:48
Based on reports Uncle LEO out last night and arrested 5 mongers. Be safe out there.

TallAnd
03-01-14, 09:17
The dream I had yesterday was good for no one but OPEC and the oil companies. At least they can get oil from our REAL friends in North Dakota and Canada! I burned quite a few gallons and didn't see anyone interesting. Very quiet evening. To be expected, I guess.

MongerMan90
03-04-14, 15:46
The dream I had yesterday was good for no one but OPEC and the oil companies. At least they can get oil from our REAL friends in North Dakota and Canada! I burned quite a few gallons and didn't see anyone interesting. Very quiet evening. To be expected, I guess.Fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any intel on the young pregnant brunette in the area of 19 and gulf? Looks very cute but I keep getting out scooped.

Brushout
03-09-14, 13:51
Fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any intel on the young pregnant brunette in the area of 19 and gulf? Looks very cute but I keep getting out scooped.She is a cute little girl from WV. She has been in our area off and on for about three years, I can't remember her name, but I know she is living in the trailer park behind Starbucks.

She sit on the porch and if you wave as you go by she will come out.

I have seen her out a few times. The last time I was with her she was not pregnant. Very pleasant and good attitude.

Schip
03-10-14, 09:49
Was in the area on business yesterday and saw two WSW in the Hudson area south of 52. Due to all of the construction on Useless 19 I had been out scooped both times I tried turning back north. One was nice looking (maybe late 20's?) in jean shorts, the other was in pink sweat pants (appeared older). Both were strolling in the area between 52 and Pennys.

Nothing happening in NPR so I thought I'd check out one of my favs there but she wasn't available. Slow day for me.

MongerMan90
03-14-14, 11:37
Unfortunately Deanna is off to visit her uncle and is unavailable for the time being. I only knew her hotel room and hated blindly knocking on the door. Hope she gets digits soon (after her vacation of course).

Happy Huntung.

CurbCrawler
03-14-14, 19:18
Unfortunately Deanna is off to visit her uncle and is unavailable for the time being. I only knew her hotel room and hated blindly knocking on the door. Hope she gets digits soon (after her vacation of course).

Happy Huntung.Deanna, Brook, Mariah, their having a party!

I new it was just a matter of time before they used that new statute on Brook.

She's too out in the open. I think she's been vacationing for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Salty Dawg
03-17-14, 10:17
Was out yesterday and saw a WSW on the north side of Hudson Ave by NY. Looked good from across road but when I got close she looked strung out so I passed it up and was lucky, too many LEO's were watching as I drove passed her. I would not stop on the main drive but I didn't see LEO parked in lots hiding. Luck on my side this time.

SmackYourBooty
03-17-14, 17:12
Deanna, Brook, Mariah, their having a party!

I new it was just a matter of time before they used that new statute on Brook.

She's too out in the open. I think she's been vacationing for 2 or 3 weeks now."They" have Sara too!

Zephyr43
03-17-14, 18:09
Mid afternoon Sunday brought quite of few ladies out to blow dry their wet hair strolling 19 in NPR. Best of the lot was a great looking young red.

Head, Despite giving her a number of opportunities to join me for a ride she just kept walking on by. No question she was on the stroll. Guess I looked too LEO for her.

Did meet Veronica at Big Lots but she didn't have her own place too many room mates. Thin and nice looking with some heavy ink. Friendly and we talked as we walked. Claimed to know a safe place to go. Hard to believe they actually think they know a place LEO doesn't. So I thanked her for her time and conversation and went into Big Lots. Better safe then explaining why pants off when LEO appears at your car window.

RookieMonger
03-17-14, 19:49
"They" have Sara too!Which Sara? Thanks.

Exacta Picker
03-18-14, 07:46
Which Sara? Thanks.I saw your Sara day before yesterday up near the bridge on 19... Had a passenger and couldn't stop.

SmackYourBooty
03-18-14, 11:37
I saw your Sara day before yesterday up near the bridge on 19... Had a passenger and couldn't stop.Sorry, should have posted in BP section, not SW...my bad!

RookieMonger
03-18-14, 14:07
Scooped up Veronica this am just south of the Hess on US19. Got an excellent BBBJWS for $25.00, she wanted $60!! I talked to SW Honey up by the Rodeway Inn after I dropped V off to get some digits but no luck and again, she wanted $40-60 for oral! WTF!! Who is paying these girls on the streets these kind of prices?? SMDH.

To each their own but these girls will easily accept your standard tuition. V told me she'll try to get as much out of a monger as she can! STOP THIS BS! SHEESH!

Was heading home in Palm Harbor and spotted this cute blonde clearly eyeing up cars but ran out of time.

Salty Dawg
03-18-14, 17:20
Spotted a blonde, young...not to used looking and her friend with black hair, no chest. With road construction, by time I got around they were scooped up. Went back later with no luck.

Salty Dawg
03-18-14, 20:54
Who is driving the price up? Went out about 1 hr ago and see the black haired girl I mentioned in my last post. Not bad looking, she was near the bowling alley and came into parking lot to see me. Wanted 60 and all I had was 25, almost had a deal when LEO drove by so I left and on my return she was gone. Oh well, struck out today.

IAmIncognito
03-18-14, 22:48
Sooo I usually strike out, and I stopped coming here to *****.. But got lucky tonight, met Trish. Hot little body, great personality, says she gives the best BJ's in the area. .30 for BBBJ. Probably would have done CIM but I was nervous where we parked. Got some on her hand, and I couldn't find a towel so she just licked it off, amusing and hot at the same time. Great body from what I could see / feel.

Tonight she was wearing all white, short shorts. Seen her before without pickup in Pink tank, jean shorts. I generally see her from $ Store to the Hotel north of there, can't think of the name. Blonde / Dirty blonde hair is usually up in a bun.

Have fun.

Oh she did warn about that older real skinny girl that's been walking between Citgo and $ store, says she's got the HIV. Dunno her name, she used to walk where Brook used to after she went away. But now she seems to stick to that area. I never stopped for her anyway, looks like a junky to me. Wasnt going to post this part because I don't have proof, but if a girls saying that out there about someone I'd want to know, so.

Ziggy62
03-19-14, 08:03
"They" have Sara too!Sara's out, was just visiting for the weekend.

BillyBob987
03-19-14, 14:41
Sara's out, was just visiting for the weekend.Ziggy,

Which Sara are you speaking of? PM me if necessary.

RookieMonger
03-19-14, 15:57
Ziggy,

Which Sara are you speaking of? PM me if necessary.I believe Z is referring to this Sara?

Deebo1981
03-19-14, 22:01
Well I went for a ride today and saw nothing around 2 in Hudson so shot down south. Saw veronica hopping around but she seems to think street prices are Back page prices so I just passed by. Then saw a young (19-23?) Long blonde girl walking but kind of not doing the stroll by sunoco northbound. So I snuck in a lot and tried to lure her over. No uncles sighted but she didn't take the cue seemed nervous. I figured she was a civilian and not on prowl but I watched her reach main and turn around for no reason. So I went for the scoop but by the time I got across she was outscooped. Any Intel on her? She was a little thick but in a good way, not fat. Also saw a young walker in orange shorts with an amazing as but she was already being scooped up by the citgo. Not much info on hee. So I headed back up to Hudson to try my luck and found Sonja north of the 7-11. Didn't have a spot to go and uncle was heavy so I just got some light play and a number (will give / trade to seniors). Real nice shaved kitty, no odor and a good personality.

RookieMonger
03-20-14, 10:53
Well I went for a ride today and saw nothing around 2 in Hudson so shot down south. Saw veronica hopping around but she seems to think street prices are Back page prices so I just passed by. Then saw a young (19-23?) Long blonde girl walking but kind of not doing the stroll by sunoco northbound. So I snuck in a lot and tried to lure her over. No uncles sighted but she didn't take the cue seemed nervous. I figured she was a civilian and not on prowl but I watched her reach main and turn around for no reason. So I went for the scoop but by the time I got across she was outscooped. Any Intel on her? She was a little thick but in a good way, not fat. Also saw a young walker in orange shorts with an amazing as but she was already being scooped up by the citgo. Not much info on hee. So I headed back up to Hudson to try my luck and found Sonja north of the 7-11. Didn't have a spot to go and uncle was heavy so I just got some light play and a number (will give / trade to seniors). Real nice shaved kitty, no odor and a good personality.Veronica will accept the standard rate. She just ask for BP prices because some mongers seem willing to overpay. She told me she tries to get as much out of a monger as possible. She got the standard rate + $5 tip earlier this week from me and I got a helluva BBBJWS!

RookieMonger
03-20-14, 11:20
Ziggy,

Which Sara are you speaking of? PM me if necessary.Here's a few more of Sara. She's a cool chick, been with her twice. Never an attitude or upsell.

Salty Dawg
03-21-14, 09:00
Had to run an errand last evening and on the way back I dreamed there was a very pretty blonde looking for help. Being the nice guy I am, I picked the girl up and asked how I could help. It seemed that all she needed was some money. Really! Well she suggested we do a LEO check and when satisfied she agreed to a BBBJCIM (very good) for a reasonable amount. When done she asked that I drop her off at the store. For shits and giggles, I drove down an isle and parked, she actually came out with groceries to my surprise. Oh said her name was Alice. Hope I can be of help in the future.

OldSkool68
03-21-14, 10:39
Ho there ... Please pardon this duplicate, but perhaps this is the better thread for the question.

My family and I are thinking of relocating. I am a semi-active hobbyist up here in Jersey, and I know that where the girls are is NOT where I want to live. Where are these SWs located that you all post about? New Port Richey? (Which I heard was "the ghetto" of the area).

-OSk.

Bad Boy6
03-21-14, 10:58
Ho there ... Please pardon this duplicate, but perhaps this is the better thread for the question.

My family and I are thinking of relocating. I am a semi-active hobbyist up here in Jersey, and I know that where the girls are is NOT where I want to live. Where are these SWs located that you all post about? New Port Richey? (Which I heard was "the ghetto" of the area).

-OSk.Move to Spring Hill.

OldSkool68
03-21-14, 13:23
Move to Spring Hill.Thanks for the response, BadBoy6.

Move to Spring Hill because that's the nice city, or move to Spring Hill because that's where the girls (and the drugs which usually accompany them) are?

-OSk.

MongerMan90
03-21-14, 18:10
It never fails. When I've got the time there is never a SW in sight (worth scooping anyway). But since I had company today they were out everywhere. Saw like 4 hotties 7 plus on SW scale (and several nasties of course).

Oh well happy hunting gents.

BillyBob987
03-22-14, 07:43

-OSk.I wouldn't say that NPR is the ghetto but where the girls walk on 19 is just very old and run down for the most part. If you want to stay away from the SW's then you can go to Springhill but is a hike to get anywhere. You can look at Wesley Chapel or between NPR and Wesley Chapel as there are some nice areas in between. Just my 2 cents.

OldSkool68
03-22-14, 09:28
I wouldn't say that NPR is the ghetto but where the girls walk on 19 is just very old and run down for the most part. If you want to stay away from the SW's then you can go to Springhill but is a hike to get anywhere. You can look at Wesley Chapel or between NPR and Wesley Chapel as there are some nice areas in between. Just my 2 cents.Hey man, thanks. Never heard of Wesley Chapel so two cents well spent. And 19 is the spot? Good to know and THANK YOU.

It's funny how SWs all have the same "look." I look forward to some strange.

-OSk.

Ziggy62
03-23-14, 11:56
Was driving north through NPR this morning, saw a little interesting activity, then saw this cute brunette, noticed the face. Noooo!! It couldn't be, could have sworn she resembled Lexi from NPR, Desi's roommate that I had the pleasure of meeting last summer. There was too much traffic, including uncle parked a little north where I sighted her, which was just around two blocks past Main St.

Brushout
03-23-14, 19:35
I was pulling a boat up to a friends house in Hudson and saw two of my favorite girls out. Colline and Holly, both are starting to look a little rundown. Colline had on her signature white sunglasses and Holly was out in her Daisey Dukes. Now I know what a smoker that is trying to quit feels like when his friend lights up.

BillyBob987
03-24-14, 06:10
I was pulling a boat up to a friends house in Hudson and saw two of my favorite girls out. Colline and Holly, both are starting to look a little rundown. Colline had on her signature white sunglasses and Holly was out in her Daisey Dukes. Now I know what a smoker that is trying to quit feels like when his friend lights up.Brush,

That Holly, is she the one with a Bush that was reported down in Holiday last year?

IamMaximus
03-24-14, 09:36
Brush,

That Holly, is she the one with a Bush that was reported down in Holiday last year?Is that Holly who danced at Allure?

Brushout
03-24-14, 23:04
Is that Holly who danced at Allure?I am not sure if she ever danced at allure or not. Her street name is Kelly, she has long curly hair and a lot of freckles. Mid 30's.

Salty Dawg
03-26-14, 07:25
Well, out doing a run and dreamed I saw a friend, well was not the person I thought but was still a fun person to meet. Got the normal, friendly and takes direction.

IAmIncognito
03-29-14, 11:06
Met Alaina last night in Hudson. Also saw Tabby is back out, in fact Alaina said they live together and that she's been out again for awhile around 1-9-ish. First time I saw her though, usual spot.

Anyways, back to Alaina, she tried charging .4, said all I had was .3, and she said that's fine. Found a spot, BBJCIM. I dunno if it was nerves or what, took me awhile to pop, no complaints from her, just kept going till I did. Very nice personality, we talked a bit, how I found out about Tabby, she says she also works at DtD, and is listed on BP.

So check her out, nice girl.

MongerMan90
03-31-14, 19:02
Had scooped this young lady around ABC before main. 28 yrs 5'6" 110 lbs pretty but a bit rough. Quoted me a ridiculously high rate. Great BBBJ with roaming for .45 sorry for paying so much but it was worth it to me I needed that. No phone but she showed me her crib.

Salty Dawg
04-06-14, 08:23
Well went to cg to visit my plain jane regular. Slow night and she was not there, drove down 19 and low and behold she is out and about. Had tiff with management and now independent. Nothing great to look at but great oral skills. Its even more reasonable now.

RookieMonger
04-06-14, 21:51
Had scooped this young lady around ABC before main. 28 yrs 5'6" 110 lbs pretty but a bit rough. Quoted me a ridiculously high rate. Great BBBJ with roaming for .45 sorry for paying so much but it was worth it to me I needed that. No phone but she showed me her crib.Just a FYI for future dates! These SW will take the usual street donation! I donated $25 for Veronica's services and got a great BBBJWS! She will ask for the moon but will settle for the going rate.

BillyBob987
04-07-14, 06:12
Met Alaina last night in Hudson. Also saw Tabby is back out, in fact Alaina said they live together and that she's been out again for awhile around 1-9-ish. First time I saw her though, usual spot.

Anyways, back to Alaina, she tried charging .4, said all I had was .3, and she said that's fine. Found a spot, BBJCIM. I dunno if it was nerves or what, took me awhile to pop, no complaints from her, just kept going till I did. Very nice personality, we talked a bit, how I found out about Tabby, she says she also works at DtD, and is listed on BP.

So check her out, nice girl.Is this the Alaina you're speaking of?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-seductive-treatsalaina-and-kaylee-2-girl-special-tonight-23/12195745

MongerMan90
04-07-14, 08:30
Just a FYI for future dates! These SW will take the usual street donation! I donated $25 for Veronica's services and got a great BBBJWS! She will ask for the moon but will settle for the going rate.Rook.

I know I read your report after I got back and saw how much you paid for Veronica. Maybe I'm the rookie.

Salty Dawg
04-07-14, 10:00
WSW N19 around NY ave...not bad at all. Getting roomand even likes walk-ins..so figure. LOL.

RookieMonger
04-07-14, 14:16
Rook.

I know I read your report after I got back and saw how much you paid for Veronica. Maybe I'm the rookie.NP MM. All these girls (especially Veronica) will try to extort as much as they can from mongers. We mongers have to stand firm across the board and donate the going rate with a tip if warranted. There will be mongers who chose to overpay on purpose thinking it will help them with future dates, marriage advice, real estate tips, inside stock market trading etc but it WON'T!

IAmIncognito
04-07-14, 16:30
Is this the Alaina you're speaking of?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-seductive-treatsalaina-and-kaylee-2-girl-special-tonight-23/12195745I believe that's her, its weird though that it says holiday on BP. Hair is right, tits right, but face don't seem right, but it was dark when.

I picked her up. I looked on BP for other A names in case I was wrong and the others don't even look close.

The one I got said her and tabby were renting a place on bolton. Guess if all else fails, could ask her. She also said she works at Dusk till Dawn.

Jwad1
04-09-14, 18:06
I need some help locating someone in the Sandra drive area of Port Richey off 19 just south of the Dunkin Donut. If any of you have contacts in the area that might be able to help me please PM me.

I had a dream of Sojna in Hudson at a local notell on 19.An extended BBBJCIM with lots of oral attention to the boys was the main part of the dream. I left the notell after an hour with stars in my eyes. I am still recovering. It might be an all time best. Will definitly repeat. Today I saw 3 WSW betwen Main St andthe bridge. I saw 3 more in husdon bet walmart and Little Road. Too bad I couldn't stop. I did see uncle LEO harrassing a lafy just south of the bridge. There were no uncles in Hudson today. Stay safe out there.

Jwad1.

IamMaximus
04-10-14, 20:00
Is this the Alaina you're speaking of?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-seductive-treatsalaina-and-kaylee-2-girl-special-tonight-23/12195745Saw Tabby today, she now goes by Sarah. Sweet girl with nice, small tits and good skills.

Salty Dawg
04-14-14, 07:47
Either way, saw her again....yep got to be on the top of the BBBJCIM chain, she knows her stuff.

Tortellini
04-14-14, 11:04
Was visiting a friend in the area and found Alysha walking by the Winn Dixie in Holiday. She is 24, red blonde hair, 5'8", hour glass figure, tall, 135 lbs who gave me a decent BBBJCIM session. Alysha could only take 60% of the anaconda and complained when I added a little pressure to have her go deeper. Have digits for seniors and may repeat. Her favorite position is wheel barrow doggie style.

Alysha lives in the Holiday, FL area.

How do I find Sonja? Could someone PM please?

Thanks.

Peace.