PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Exacta Picker
11-25-12, 23:11
Found a really nice one on CL Casual Encounters. Amazing since that is very hit or miss, mostly miss. She hosts, is very clean and safe, loves to give and receive oral, gives a truly fabulous BBBJ and has huge tits. Said she was BBW, but she's more a curvy woman than that description. Likes older guys and the donation is extremely reasonable given what she's offering. Senior members only PM me for contact info.

BillyBob987
09-24-13, 07:59
Fellow mongers,

Not sure where to post this as she says she is Lutz so I will post on both Tampa and Pasco forums. The ladys name is Cindy and posts on craigslist that she is the headmaster. She has already posted a pic this morning showing her giving a blow job for donation. States she lives in Lutz in a gated community. Has anyone met her?

Extremejim
10-08-13, 17:21
I called her today. Our appointment did NOT work out (my schedule). She told me. 3 for oral and. 5 everything else that I wanted except anal. She lives in Paradise Lakes (nudist community). I hope that this helps.

Fellow mongers,

Not sure where to post this as she says she is Lutz so I will post on both Tampa and Pasco forums. The ladys name is Cindy and posts on craigslist that she is the headmaster. She has already posted a pic this morning showing her giving a blow job for donation. States she lives in Lutz in a gated community. Has anyone met her?

BigWill7783
10-13-13, 08:57
Long time lurker, don't play too much but I figured I owe billybob a favor from all his good reporting I took the plunge on the head master. Pics are real. I was praying maybe she was using her grandmas pics but nope. Nothing at all to look at. Saggy skin. Flat boobs. Booked a client while I was there. But she delivered on what she said. Good head for cheap. It only took me like 4 mins to pop. Probably 50/50 on her skills and my coldstreak of not getting any but it relieved the pressure. Swallowed and all that. Heck it might be worth the 30 just to see her and cruise the nudist resort. Saw a couple topless gilfs. Haha. I could see myself going back but I will bring a magazine to look at while she works because she has a huge mirror on the ceiling and the view was not that flattering. Happy mongering fellas.

I called her today. Our appointment did NOT work out (my schedule). She told me. 3 for oral and. 5 everything else that I wanted except anal. She lives in Paradise Lakes (nudist community). I hope that this helps.

Funin3354
10-29-13, 08:23
I have seen her ads for a while and wondered if there was anything else on the menu besides the obvious.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/thp/4156233658.html

WarriorLAX81
10-30-13, 10:29
Do you gave a umber or website for her? Can't find her on see.

L

Long time lurker, don't play too much but I figured I owe billybob a favor from all his good reporting I took the plunge on the head master. Pics are real. I was praying maybe she was using her grandmas pics but nope. Nothing at all to look at. Saggy skin. Flat boobs. Booked a client while I was there. But she delivered on what she said. Good head for cheap. It only took me like 4 mins to pop. Probably 50/50 on her skills and my coldstreak of not getting any but it relieved the pressure. Swallowed and all that. Heck it might be worth the 30 just to see her and cruise the nudist resort. Saw a couple topless gilfs. Haha. I could see myself going back but I will bring a magazine to look at while she works because she has a huge mirror on the ceiling and the view was not that flattering. Happy mongering fellas..

BillyBob987
11-10-13, 08:43
I had another dream that I just had to share with you fellas. I dreamt while surfing CL that I came across a damsel in distress and since I was in a giving mood I offered up a lending hand. It took her a few days to get back with me but a couple of days ago she emailed me her name and number. In the dream she texted me her address and I picked her up. She was a cute blonde, maybe 5 ft to 5'2, just over 100 lbs, and decent sized boobies. She used to work at from dusk to dawn and has been unemployed. Stated she has never walked and a gay friend of her posted the CL ad for her. She is staying with a guy in a trailer and apparently he will leave when she has a date but I was a little uncomfortable with the situation so we went for a drive to a spot but she got real paranoid so drove back to the place she stayed and pulled in and played there. After the photo shoot she definitely got rid of my headache, bbbjws and enjoyed every minute. She has 5 kids and is 26 yr old. I stated do you believe in birth control. The kids are with the father for 6 mos. She has some nice boobies, some stretch marks on belly, shaved giner. You could never tell she had kids except when the shirt comes off as she is a petite thing. Told her I could get her some business. I will be going back, fellas you know the drill. She is located in the Port Richey, Little and 52 area.

This is just another fictitious story by BillyBob.

BillyBob987
11-10-13, 10:42
I had another dream that I just had to share with you fellas. I dreamt while surfing CL that I came across a damsel in distress and since I was in a giving mood I offered up a lending hand. It took her a few days to get back with me but a couple of days ago she emailed me her name and number. In the dream she texted me her address and I picked her up. She was a cute blonde, maybe 5 ft to 5'2, just over 100 lbs, and decent sized boobies. She used to work at from dusk to dawn and has been unemployed. Stated she has never walked and a gay friend of her posted the CL ad for her. She is staying with a guy in a trailer and apparently he will leave when she has a date but I was a little uncomfortable with the situation so we went for a drive to a spot but she got real paranoid so drove back to the place she stayed and pulled in and played there. After the photo shoot she definitely got rid of my headache, bbbjws and enjoyed every minute. She has 5 kids and is 26 yr old. I stated do you believe in birth control. The kids are with the father for 6 mos. She has some nice boobies, some stretch marks on belly, shaved giner. You could never tell she had kids except when the shirt comes off as she is a petite thing. Told her I could get her some business. I will be going back, fellas you know the drill. She is located in the Port Richey, Little and 52 area.

This is just another fictitious story by BillyBob.And please DO NOT PM me if you are not a contributor, I mean seriously I just received a PM from someone with zero posts. I have no issues sharing digits but please be a contributor. She is a good girl, you don't want to miss her.

BillyBob987
11-11-13, 06:57

This is just another fictitious story by BillyBob.You do not have to do a car date with her, you can play in the trailer / mobile home.

OakTree588
11-11-13, 07:32
You do not have to do a car date with her, you can play in the trailer / mobile home.Nice. Have her CL ad?

CheekCheek
11-11-13, 12:59
I have a few post in Tampa forum, I'm new to the pasco area if anyone can please point me in the right direction or provide me with a providers info I will return the favor. I have a few regulars in Tampa if you guys want to swap info.

BillyBob987
11-11-13, 14:44

This is just another fictitious story by BillyBob.Fellas Danielle texted me and stated she needs some companionship so the guys that asked for the digits make it a point to go see her.

Brushout
11-11-13, 19:36
Well after searching the cushions of my couch, I was able to pull together enough money to go partake in my favorite hobby.

Knowing that I needed a new friend with benefits, I searched my inbox for a number left by my esteemed colleague "BillyBob".

Also knowing he would not steer me wrong, I called Danielle, who quickly became my new fuck buddy.

She was fun to be with, I wish all my friends could be this nice. Her phone was blowing up! She Jokingly asked if we all knew each other?

I told her that we belong to the Pasco chapter of the Fuck Club. It is much like a fight club, but more clandestine.

BTW, I fucked the hell out of this girl. I like her much better than all of my most recent fuck buddies.

BillyBob987
11-14-13, 15:07
Fellas Danielle texted me and stated she needs some companionship so the guys that asked for the digits make it a point to go see her.Fellow mongers,

Apparently my new job is called being a pimp and I am not sure that I am qualified for it. Anyway Danielle texted me and is looking for some companionship. I have digits and quite a few of you out there have them now as well.

I am not even getting a cut here. LOL.

Exacta Picker
11-14-13, 23:23
Fellow mongers,

Apparently my new job is called being a pimp and I am not sure that I am qualified for it. Anyway Danielle texted me and is looking for some companionship. I have digits and quite a few of you out there have them now as well.

I am not even getting a cut here. LOL.Be sure to ask if her phone will be working when you show up to get her. And be aware that there is some dude living in her trailer. Apparently that little tidbit slips her mind when she's setting up appointments.

Now I got played pretty damn well as a baby sailor by a woman at a bar in Naples, Italy a long, long time ago. Took my Chief's advice and chalked it up to furthering my education, but it turned me into a cynic where certain women are concerned. She probably wasn't in the SUV that was pulling away from the approximate location of her trailer as I was about 300 yards from it. That was when her phone stopped working and 20 minutes later it works.The cynic in me says hmmm.

So I just have to ask if any of my monger friends from this board had an appointment with Danielle and picked her up around 8:40? Being a cynic is a terrible thing and I probably suck canal water for even asking, but that SUV was pretty new and out of place in that neighborhood. And her phone works at 8:30, but not at 8:40, and then it works again at 9. Kinda bothers me, ya know? I prefer to be kissed beforehand...

cyn·ic
ˈsinik
noun
1.a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.

JoeHall2
11-15-13, 08:41
Be sure to ask if her phone will be working when you show up to get her. And be aware that there is some dude living in her trailer. Apparently that little tidbit slips her mind when she's setting up appointments.

Now I got played pretty damn well as a baby sailor by a woman at a bar in Naples, Italy a long, long time ago. Took my Chief's advice and chalked it up to furthering my education, but it turned me into a cynic where certain women are concerned. She probably wasn't in the SUV that was pulling away from the approximate location of her trailer as I was about 300 yards from it. That was when her phone stopped working and 20 minutes later it works.The cynic in me says hmmm.

So I just have to ask if any of my monger friends from this board had an appointment with Danielle and picked her up around 8:40? Being a cynic is a terrible thing and I probably suck canal water for even asking, but that SUV was pretty new and out of place in that neighborhood. And her phone works at 8:30, but not at 8:40, and then it works again at 9. Kinda bothers me, ya know? I prefer to be kissed beforehand...

cyn·ic
ˈsinik
noun
1.a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.Exacta, I dreamed I saw Daniella around 6 pm Thursday night. When making my appointment she said she was leaving at 8 30. Yaeh, old man Ray does live at the trailer. Danielle hopes to be a temporary resident. Ray leaves when she is working. I can tell you that she is down to earth, fun and WANTS to please. I will be repeating with Danielle for sure. In my dream I was getting rather excited but I did not want to end the dream yet, which I tell Danielle. So she eases up on me to prolong the dream. Very accomadating, if you know what I mean!

MongerMan90
11-15-13, 09:52
Be sure to ask if her phone will be working when you show up to get her. And be aware that there is some dude living in her trailer. Apparently that little tidbit slips her mind when she's setting up appointments.

cyn·ic
ˈsinik
noun
1.a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.I recently has the opportunity to visit Danielle on the couch in her trailer. She is pretty cute if you can get past her flabby stretched-marked stomach. She is tiny and her little hands on my junk made me feel like john Holmes. She did a good job and was my first nqns from a professional. Her phone, I noticed was smashed to shit so maybe that accounts for the malfunction. After I bounced, she started texting me stuff obviously meant for someone else. When I called her back the phone was not taking calls.. I would see her again...

PeterPiper52
11-15-13, 14:18

cyn·ic
ˈsinik
noun
1.a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honorable or unselfish reasons.Hey Exacta. Not sure how many years ago that you were in Naples, but I'm just wondering if you've ever heard of the infamous "Humpty Dumpty" that used to sit on a wall near the base? The first time that I saw here was when I was stationed in Brindisi, Italy back in '72. Saw her many times after that while working as a civilian with an Air Force intel agency. I think that the last time that I saw her was in the early 90's before the base closed.

Exacta Picker
11-17-13, 16:08
Hey Exacta. Not sure how many years ago that you were in Naples, but I'm just wondering if you've ever heard of the infamous "Humpty Dumpty" that used to sit on a wall near the base? The first time that I saw here was when I was stationed in Brindisi, Italy back in '72. Saw her many times after that while working as a civilian with an Air Force intel agency. I think that the last time that I saw her was in the early 90's before the base closed.A true legend, she'll probably be there forever. Never partook cause damn that face! Was in Naples 80-83 right after the Navy decided all those female sailors needed to do an overseas tour since they couldn't go on a ship. Damn, that was some crazy shit back then. LOL.

PeterPiper52
11-18-13, 14:35
A true legend, she'll probably be there forever. Never partook cause damn that face! Was in Naples 80-83 right after the Navy decided all those female sailors needed to do an overseas tour since they couldn't go on a ship. Damn, that was some crazy shit back then. LOL.For sure she was damn fugly...haha!! Never partook either, but always got a kick out of seeing her on that wall.

BillyBob987
11-18-13, 15:29

This is just another fictitious story by BillyBob.Fellow mongers,

Danielle texted me that she now is residing in Tampa and staying with some fellow but is still working.

JoeHall2
11-19-13, 14:23
Fellow mongers,

Danielle texted me that she now is residing in Tampa and staying with some fellow but is still working.She is in Tampa, but apparently can commute. I made an appointment at the Port Richey place for tomorrow. Just thought I would throw that out there! Take care guys.

BillyBob987
11-19-13, 15:47
Fellow mongers,

Danielle texted me that she now is residing in Tampa and staying with some fellow but is still working.Danielle texted me today stating she will be back in NPR between 7 & 8 tonight and is hoping for some company. I have digits.

Exacta Picker
11-20-13, 22:41
Danielle texted me today stating she will be back in NPR between 7 & 8 tonight and is hoping for some company. I have digits.Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm sure we're all looking forward to the old double booking technique followed by the "it's not my fault, it's my crappy phone!" excuse when you can't get a return call. Ah, shit, I'm undoubtedly being too harsh and forgetting my own troubled youth when I saw some of the choicest puttanas that were available in the bowels of Italia. Che pompino, cara... ;)

No offense BB, but this woman is not to be trusted. She just got treated to a weekend out of town with a high roller and her rates will be adjusted accordingly. But YMMV.

And by the way, I hereby dub you "Godfather" since you seem to have some otherworldly way of schmoozing these girls into keeping you up on their lives through endless text messages. If I wasn't too busy with other things I'd ask to become your able assistant and learn the ways of the Swami. But in the tradition of the movie, Old School, you are the Godfather and I bow down. LOL.

Cheers!

P.S. All time favorite bar; Tres Estrellas in Palma, Majorca. My first working girl experiences were found there.

BillyBob987
11-21-13, 06:45
Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm sure we're all looking forward to the old double booking technique followed by the "it's not my fault, it's my crappy phone!" excuse when you can't get a return call. Ah, shit, I'm undoubtedly being too harsh and forgetting my own troubled youth when I saw some of the choicest puttanas that were available in the bowels of Italia. Che pompino, cara... ;)

No offense BB, but this woman is not to be trusted. She just got treated to a weekend out of town with a high roller and her rates will be adjusted accordingly. But YMMV.

And by the way, I hereby dub you "Godfather" since you seem to have some otherworldly way of schmoozing these girls into keeping you up on their lives through endless text messages. If I wasn't too busy with other things I'd ask to become your able assistant and learn the ways of the Swami. But in the tradition of the movie, Old School, you are the Godfather and I bow down. LOL.

Cheers!

P.S. All time favorite bar; Tres Estrellas in Palma, Majorca. My first working girl experiences were found there.Now that is funny. You know most of this is the right place in time. LOL.

Danielle is starting to get on my nerves as well. She blew me off yesterday morning but still texts me asking to tell the guys where she's at.

My introduction was in the Philippines back in 91, wow did .25 go a long way.

Peter Rammer
11-21-13, 09:30
Now that is funny. You know most of this is the right place in time. LOL.

Danielle is starting to get on my nerves as well. She blew me off yesterday morning but still texts me asking to tell the guys where she's at.

My introduction was in the Philippines back in 91, wow did .25 go a long way.Back in the early 70's 25 would get you the night of whatever you wanted at Subic or Clark. Bangkok, Thailand was awesome as well with so many to choose from. Ummmm; the girls in Brisbane Australia also rocked!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=olongapo+city+Philippines.

http://www.clarkab.com/clark_photo_girls.htm

http://patpongnightlife.com/BadaBing.htm

JoeHall2
11-22-13, 07:56
Now that is funny. You know most of this is the right place in time. LOL.

My introduction was in the Philippines back in 91, wow did .25 go a long way.I got blown off Wednesday morning also. Danielle said she could not get a ride back to Pasco, now says she is back. With that being said, my day got crazy after that and the dream I will will talk about later got WILD, CRAZY and WONDERFUL. Have no time now, will post the dream by end of weekend.

Exacta Picker
11-24-13, 00:40
I got blown off Wednesday morning also. Danielle said she could not get a ride back to Pasco, now says she is back. With that being said, my day got crazy after that and the dream I will will talk about later got WILD, CRAZY and WONDERFUL. Have no time now, will post the dream by end of weekend.Please don't forget to post about your experience with Danielle, JH. This woman could sell ice cream to an Eskimo and coconuts to palm trees! But, as with all things sexual, mongers all across Pasco County are surely waiting to hear about how good, or bad, she really is. Because there is no documented experience with her from anyone on this board except from Billybob, and we all know how easy he is to please... LOL! No offense BB!

BillyBob987
11-25-13, 12:51
Please don't forget to post about your experience with Danielle, JH. This woman could sell ice cream to an Eskimo and coconuts to palm trees! But, as with all things sexual, mongers all across Pasco County are surely waiting to hear about how good, or bad, she really is. Because there is no documented experience with her from anyone on this board except from Billybob, and we all know how easy he is to please... LOL! No offense BB!None taken Exacta but actually Brushout posted I believe. I have been out of town so my phone was turned off and yes in deed she is back in town and was texting me in need of business and asking me to round up the mongers to help her out. You know the funny thing, I haven't gotten jack shit from her for posting anything. Not a freebie, discount, and she blew me off last week but I'd still hit it.

BillyBob987
11-25-13, 12:53
Back in the early 70's 25 would get you the night of whatever you wanted at Subic or Clark. Bangkok, Thailand was awesome as well with so many to choose from. Ummmm; the girls in Brisbane Australia also rocked!

http://patpongnightlife.com/BadaBing.htmPete,

You are right on, of the memories. Thailand was always my favorite, LBFM's.

Peter Rammer
11-25-13, 21:47
Pete,

You are right on, of the memories. Thailand was always my favorite, LBFM's.Was named exactly as it should be; it's Bangkok.

Hotech
11-25-13, 23:58
Pete,

You are right on, of the memories. Thailand was always my favorite, LBFM's.8 hours of sleep in four days... Most relaxed I have ever been...

PeterPiper52
11-26-13, 14:13
Pete,

You are right on, of the memories. Thailand was always my favorite, LBFM's.I never had the privilege of going to Thailand, but I did partake in some of the beautiful ladies just outside the gates of Clark AB. Those days are long, long gone, but the memories are still fresh in my mind.

Exacta Picker
11-26-13, 15:26
8 hours of sleep in four days... Most relaxed I have ever been...Frank Sinatra...

Back then we didn't have to say shit like "we had more fun than the law allowed" because the laws where we were allowed everything! LOL

BigWill7783
11-26-13, 22:10
So whoever is the snitch and running to these hoes to tell them about our little club here made it to the headmaster in land o lakes. I hooked a good amount of yall up with the digits, even guys with 1 or 2 posts, and all I get back in return is that nasty coming on here and reading me the riot act in a pm. Now I know why seniors only share with other seniors. Had to have been a rookie running his trap. "oh bigwill on USASG gave me your number but said he wouldn't Fuck ya with a 10 foot pole" Stop being a save a ho whoever you are.

BillyBob987
11-28-13, 08:28
So whoever is the snitch and running to these hoes to tell them about our little club here made it to the headmaster in land o lakes. I hooked a good amount of yall up with the digits, even guys with 1 or 2 posts, and all I get back in return is that nasty coming on here and reading me the riot act in a pm. Now I know why seniors only share with other seniors. Had to have been a rookie running his trap. "oh bigwill on USASG gave me your number but said he wouldn't Fuck ya with a 10 foot pole" Stop being a save a ho whoever you are.Now who in the right mind would actually try to score points with her? Makes no sense and moving forward I will only share certain info and with certain people. I do believe though that it was a senior who shared my post with Kelly (she knew about the site already but hasn't been on for some time) and I believe I know exactly who it is.

JoeHall2
12-06-13, 10:03
This dream happened a couple of weeks ago, but I have not been on site till today. I just do not get out as much as some of you! This dream is more like a novel and in general how a mongers life is. I had made an appointment with Danielle for a morning rendevue. Much to my disappointment Danielle informs me she is still in Tampa. She tried her best to get me to drive there, but, you know, our dreams often have options. So I call Kelly and she answers and I explain she had a good reference from Billy Bob and inquire about the BB special. She agrees and then tells me that she won't be available for 3 hours. Damn. That won't work. Still have not met Kelly. NEXT. Gina. She has taken care of my dreams in the past, but nothing spectacular. We play text tag for an hour, I can't figure out what is going on. Gina finally says to pick her up at the entrance of a big box store. I do. Then she tells me to drive 50 yards to a secluded spot in the parking lot. Actually not a bad spot. LOL. Gina proceeds to jump in the back seat AS she is pulling off her pants. Damn. Must be in a hurry. As I start to get in the back with her, I see a guy high stepping it right towards us. Gina, put your pants on, someone is coming. The guy is in his 60's SO I am assuming a manager of this store. Just then Gina starts screaming "mother fucker followed me, god damn that bastard." They confront each other and he threatens us right in the parking lot. Man o man. I just wanted to bust a nut. Gina yells to take off and we do. Now I am unsure of proper protocol from this point. Gina starts spewing out what just happened. She had this guy pick her up 3 weeks prior and he became her sugar daddy. Lots of nice material things. But he would never give her cash. So she still had to earn. This guy apperently went gaga over Gina anb became very jealous. Anyways we go back to her place and before the dream gets in full motion she asks if I can drive her to pick up the prescriptions after we are done. I agree. She makes a call to the local pharmacy and it will be 1 hour before the prescription can be filled. Why do I add this note in the dream? Glad you asked. Gina just says to me.

We have an hour to kill, I am going to rock your fucking world. I will now tell you was the best I have had in many years. This girl can take care of a man with the best of them. She was that good. I went and saw Gina 2 weeks later and got the average treatment again. But still good. But check this out. When I was there that jealous sugar daddy drove by her house and then parked up the street and just watched the house. When we left, he drove by us and beeped his horn. Scary stuff for sure. On another note, yes Danielle is a keeper. She aims to please and we get along great. Take care my friends.

JoeHall2
12-06-13, 10:21
This dream happened a couple of weeks ago, but I have not been on site till today. I just do not get out as much as some of you! This dream is more like a novel and in general how a mongers life is. I had made an appointment with Danielle for a morning rendevue. Much to my disappointment Danielle informs me she is still in Tampa. She tried her best to get me to drive there, but, you know, our dreams often have options. So I call Kelly and she answers and I explain she had a good reference from Billy Bob and inquire about the BB special. She agrees and then tells me that she won't be available for 3 hours. Damn. That won't work. Still have not met Kelly. NEXT. Gina. She has taken care of my dreams in the past, but nothing spectacular. We play text tag for an hour, I can't figure out what is going on. Gina finally says to pick her up at the entrance of a big box store. I do. Then she tells me to drive 50 yards to a secluded spot in the parking lot. Actually not a bad spot. LOL. Gina proceeds to jump in the back seat AS she is pulling off her pants. Damn. Must be in a hurry. As I start to get in the back with her, I see a guy high stepping it right towards us. Gina, put your pants on, someone is coming. The guy is in his 60's SO I am assuming a manager of this store. Just then Gina starts screaming "mother fucker followed me, god damn that bastard." They confront each other and he threatens us right in the parking lot. Man o man. I just wanted to bust a nut. Gina yells to take off and we do. Now I am unsure of proper protocol from this point. Gina starts spewing out what just happened. She had this guy pick her up 3 weeks prior and he became her sugar daddy. Lots of nice material things. But he would never give her cash. So she still had to earn. This guy apperently went gaga over Gina anb became very jealous. Anyways we go back to her place and before the dream gets in full motion she asks if I can drive her to pick up the prescriptions after we are done. I agree. She makes a call to the local pharmacy and it will be 1 hour before the prescription can be filled. Why do I add this note in the dream? Glad you asked. Gina just says to me.

We have an hour to kill, I am going to rock your fucking world. I will now tell you was the best I have had in many years. This girl can take care of a man with the best of them. She was that good. I went and saw Gina 2 weeks later and got the average treatment again. But still good. But check this out. When I was there that jealous sugar daddy drove by her house and then parked up the street and just watched the house. When we left, he drove by us and beeped his horn. Scary stuff for sure. On another note, yes Danielle is a keeper. She aims to please and we get along great. Take care my friends.

Schip
12-08-13, 09:56
Agree completely with BB on this. Have to limit info posted and share details with those we know and trust. Sort of takes away the purpose of this site but not sure what else can be done. Open to suggestions.

Now who in the right mind would actually try to score points with her? Makes no sense and moving forward I will only share certain info and with certain people. I do believe though that it was a senior who shared my post with Kelly (she knew about the site already but hasn't been on for some time) and I believe I know exactly who it is.

BillyBob987
12-08-13, 10:07

We have an hour to kill, I am going to rock your fucking world. I will now tell you was the best I have had in many years. This girl can take care of a man with the best of them. She was that good. I went and saw Gina 2 weeks later and got the average treatment again. But still good. But check this out. When I was there that jealous sugar daddy drove by her house and then parked up the street and just watched the house. When we left, he drove by us and beeped his horn. Scary stuff for sure. On another note, yes Danielle is a keeper. She aims to please and we get along great. Take care my friends.Did I miss something? Who is Gina? Any have a pic?

BTW Joe, Danielle has been on BP for a couple of weeks now.

JoeHall2
12-11-13, 13:20
Did I miss something? Who is Gina? Any have a pic?

BTW Joe, Danielle has been on BP for a couple of weeks now.I posted this dream under Craigslist becuause the dream started withDanielle, who started on Craiglist. But Gina is a SW who I found in Hudson. Someone has posted pics of her on the SW site. Tall girl and thin, small tits and attractive. Anyways, take care and hope to have a new dream very soon.

JoeHall2
12-11-13, 13:28
Did I miss something? Who is Gina? Any have a pic?

BTW Joe, Danielle has been on BP for a couple of weeks now.I posted this dream under Craigslist becuause the dream started withDanielle, who started on Craiglist. But Gina is a SW who I found in Hudson. Someone has posted pics of her on the SW site. Tall girl and thin, small tits and attractive. Anyways, take care and hope to have a new dream very soon.

BillyBob987
12-12-13, 07:14
I posted this dream under Craigslist becuause the dream started withDanielle, who started on Craiglist. But Gina is a SW who I found in Hudson. Someone has posted pics of her on the SW site. Tall girl and thin, small tits and attractive. Anyways, take care and hope to have a new dream very soon.Thank you for the clarification.

RookieMonger
12-12-13, 07:42
Thank you for the clarification.Was it this Gina?

JoeHall2
12-12-13, 17:51
Was it this Gina?Thank you Rookie, she rocked my world that day. Unreal when she wants to be!

RookieMonger
12-13-13, 09:00
Thank you Rookie, she rocked my world that day. Unreal when she wants to be!She does have some oral skills! She did this trick where she DT me and then also got both my balls in her mouth! Great time for the usual street donation.

BillyBob987
01-03-14, 17:38
So I dreamt I was trolling CL the other day and I responded to Ashley's ad and she sent me a picture and looked okay and for the donation I just had to go. Well I was surprised as she was a bigger girl, bbw, and I usually draw the line at weighing more than me. Any way in the dream I must say that she gives a BBBJCIM swallow and I would rank her just below Phoenix in Tampa. She has skills! That is all I was there for and all I would partake in but for the donation of .40 for her headache relief I would go back.

PM me for info.

This was just another fictitious story by BillyBob.

BillyBob987
01-10-14, 10:21
Well I guess they cannot all be successful dreams. I dreamt that I found another CL girl named Kelly in the Weeki Wachee area. After a couple of weeks of going back and forth through email we finally met. In the dream she is 30, lives with family so no incall, only emails, decent looking probably a 6 or 7, decent body for having kids, see scar. In this dream she kept mentioning .50 and $ and I didn't inquire as to what that meant nor did she offer the details I just told her to be ready to do some nude modeling. Picked her up outside of her neighborhood, found a spot, LEO check, she stated the .50 was for headache relief and the $ was for everything. I discussed how out of line she was and that I could probably drum up some business for her and she wouldn't budge. So I told her I wanted some nude modeling and she was like I want more coins and I stated we discussed this through email and if she didn't like it I would drop her back off. So she agreed, did a photo shoot, head ache relief which was decent, gave her the donation and she hopped out. I will not be repeating.

Gummie Bear
01-10-14, 17:47
Dreamt I met her too but she called herself Stacy or whatever I wanted to call her. Picked her up right after shoal ave if the same girl, blonde with cute bod. I think she has someone coaching her what to do and won't park anywhere other than the spot next to empty building. She told me her cousin could keep an eye on her there. Prices are negotiable and she tells me she has a lot of business already. Only saw her post once on Craigslist.

Well I guess they cannot all be successful dreams. I dreamt that I found another CL girl named Kelly in the Weeki Wachee area. After a couple of weeks of going back and forth through email we finally met. In the dream she is 30, lives with family so no incall, only emails, decent looking probably a 6 or 7, decent body for having kids, see scar. In this dream she kept mentioning .50 and $ and I didn't inquire as to what that meant nor did she offer the details I just told her to be ready to do some nude modeling. Picked her up outside of her neighborhood, found a spot, LEO check, she stated the .50 was for headache relief and the $ was for everything. I discussed how out of line she was and that I could probably drum up some business for her and she wouldn't budge. So I told her I wanted some nude modeling and she was like I want more coins and I stated we discussed this through email and if she didn't like it I would drop her back off. So she agreed, did a photo shoot, head ache relief which was decent, gave her the donation and she hopped out. I will not be repeating.

BillyBob987
01-10-14, 18:44
Dreamt I met her too but she called herself Stacy or whatever I wanted to call her. Picked her up right after shoal ave if the same girl, blonde with cute bod. I think she has someone coaching her what to do and won't park anywhere other than the spot next to empty building. She told me her cousin could keep an eye on her there. Prices are negotiable and she tells me she has a lot of business already. Only saw her post once on Craigslist.Gummie,

You got it but she is to much of a pain in the ass and is all the way up in BFE. Don't get me wrong she was not bad to look at, average, but if she is being coached they are a freaking idiot.

Exacta Picker
02-01-14, 21:36
I still check the personals on CL occasionally and since I was up early this morning I gave it a perusal. Two girls in NPR advertising for early am Special. So I email and it's $ for both, no back door. Took forever to get a location, which turned out to be the Royal Palm. I don't know if they're the two who are on this board as being ripoffs, but I wasn't going near the Royal Palm under any circumstances so I passed.

IdRatherPforp
02-01-14, 21:57
I still check the personals on CL occasionally and since I was up early this morning I gave it a perusal. Two girls in NPR advertising for early am Special. So I email and it's $ for both, no back door. Took forever to get a location, which turned out to be the Royal Palm. I don't know if they're the two who are on this board as being ripoffs, but I wasn't going near the Royal Palm under any circumstances so I passed.You did the right thing. Even if it was legit, that RATHOLE is one place everyone should avoid PERIOD! POPO watches that like a hawk and they have ULE checking that place out.

BillyBob987
02-05-14, 14:56
Anyone know her? I tried googling the number and nothing.

I'm a 30 yo slim, gorgeous cleancut busty blonde. I'm looking to pamper mature, generous.

Polite gents. Hosting at my nice, safe, clean, upscale location by appoint, ment only.

Avail days 9 am-6 pm thanks holly .941-five eight zero-o5 zero nine3.real pics.

Exacta Picker
02-05-14, 22:25

I'm a 30 yo slim, gorgeous cleancut busty blonde. I'm looking to pamper mature, generous.

Polite gents. Hosting at my nice, safe, clean, upscale location by appoint, ment only.

Avail days 9 am-6 pm thanks holly .941-five eight zero-o5 zero nine3.real pics.I have heard from one of my, ahem, friends, that a girl with that name was giving a guy a BJ at her (my friend's) place and asked my friend to come in and play with her pussy for her while she did the deed. Unfortunately for Holly my friend is not into girls... Been trying to locate her ever since (about a week since I heard the story).

Exacta Picker
02-05-14, 23:47

Avail days 9 am-6 pm thanks holly .941-five eight zero-o5 zero nine3.real pics.OK, I searched using that picture and found this ad:

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/941-580-0509/9/92943

BillyBob987
02-09-14, 08:38
OK, I searched using that picture and found this ad:

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/941-580-0509/9/92943Go figure I don't do my own research and find out it's Shay. Not sure why someone has to use the same fake pics for years. Thanks Exacta.

BillyBob987
02-09-14, 08:42
Has anyone noticed these ads popping up on CL multiple times a day?

Skanky bitches. W4 m (west pasco) - w4 m (in tqwn).

They get you to come to room at royal palms inn on 19 and when one keeps you busy the other robbs you and to top it all off the bitches have hep see and hiv please beware.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4325750787.html

IdRatherPforp
02-09-14, 17:26
Has anyone noticed these ads popping up on CL multiple times a day?

Skanky bitches. W4 m (west pasco) - w4 m (in tqwn).

They get you to come to room at royal palms inn on 19 and when one keeps you busy the other robbs you and to top it all off the bitches have hep see and hiv please beware.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4325750787.htmlAvoid any girls that want you to meet them at The Royal Palm. That is one of the worst places anyone could stay at. Also ULE and LE is always scoping that place out. Avoid at all cot, NOT worth it.

BillyBob987
02-10-14, 06:00
Not sure this is real or a monger messing with her but seems a little to riske'.

Hott Sexxi Girl Next Door wants Your cock! - w4 m - 29 (palm harbor).

Hi! Guys, I'm a 5'8,132 lbs, Sexxi Brunette, curvy, long legs. I'm Looking for NSA, Clean, Safe, Mature Guys, to suck off! I Love Sucking Cock! Please, Guys, Be Over 35,Clean, Safe, and ready to meet and get sucked off! I'm in Pinellas, tarpon area, have my own clean, home. When replying to my ad, please leave a phone number, so,I won't think your a bot, or not real. So,please have your phone number, when you email.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4326993224.html

IdRatherPforp
02-10-14, 15:33
Not sure this is real or a monger messing with her but seems a little to riske'.

Hott Sexxi Girl Next Door wants Your cock! - w4 m - 29 (palm harbor).

Hi! Guys, I'm a 5'8,132 lbs, Sexxi Brunette, curvy, long legs. I'm Looking for NSA, Clean, Safe, Mature Guys, to suck off! I Love Sucking Cock! Please, Guys, Be Over 35,Clean, Safe, and ready to meet and get sucked off! I'm in Pinellas, tarpon area, have my own clean, home. When replying to my ad, please leave a phone number, so,I won't think your a bot, or not real. So,please have your phone number, when you email.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4326993224.htmlThat sounds like a pissed off monger to me! From reading the board, it seems like your the one of few who's had a good session with her. Picked up a gem today in NPR, will post shortly.

BillyBob987
03-04-14, 18:02
If this works some should follow suit.

Working girls in NPR or port richey. W4 m - 42 (NPR Port Richey).

Age: 42 body: athletic height: 5'11" (180 cm) status: divorced.

Hey wm here 42 looking for some of the working girls that are in the area I hate cruising rt 19 I'm sure most must live int the area any good side street to find them or motels?? Floramar and rt 19 here I'm thinking maybe those streets behind publix and kmart dow to croos bauyou or green key rds any suggestions! Thanks also any idea on the going rate these days?

Heavydrop29
03-10-14, 20:56
Finally got to partake in this lady's offering. She posted an ad on craigslist and I emailed her. Got a reply instantly with a pic and her number. Called her up on the way home from work and headed to Paradise Lakes Nudist Resort. I knew she was older, but I didn't expect her to be as big as she was. No worries though, wasn't there for the GFE. Anyways, 30 bucks got me a 15 minute enthusiastic BBBJ with CIM. She has good skills and gets into it pretty well. She stayed on him the entire time, unlike a lot that will suck for 3 minutes and then jerk it like crazy. I actually started getting too head sensitive and asked her to HJ for a bit. All in all she goes to town on it, but will ease up if you ask. She has a regular job so her hours and days vary. She posts on craiglist and gets flagged within an hour, so you kind of have to be lucky to see it. After the first meeting she will say just to call her and she will let you know if she is available or not. All in all, she does a good job at a hell of a price. Oh, and for 50 you can get FS...

BillyBob987
04-11-14, 07:38
My buddy saw this ad on CL this morning and stated he also responded to an ad on CL a couple of weeks ago and she sent him pics as well. She was texting from 2 separate phone numbers and her email is ladyserenade420 at the why. He said he never saw her. Said name was Rachel but her stage name was Red.

Two girls thirds. W4 m (new port richey)(2).

Her and her girl. Tell you to meet them then 3 big guy jump and rob you one goes by the name red short hair ***** the bigger long brown her gos by Crissy be careful strait up needle junkies.

BillyBob987
04-13-14, 07:51
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

BillyBob987
05-21-14, 07:32
Fellas,

My buddy wanted me to post about another UTR that he found on CL. He sent me all of the details so if you are a trusted member feel free to PM me.

Stone4
05-24-14, 13:18
My buddy saw this ad on CL this morning and stated he also responded to an ad on CL a couple of weeks ago and she sent him pics as well. She was texting from 2 separate phone numbers and her email is ladyserenade420 at the why. He said he never saw her. Said name was Rachel but her stage name was Red.

Two girls thirds. W4 m (new port richey)(2).

Her and her girl. Tell you to meet them then 3 big guy jump and rob you one goes by the name red short hair ***** the bigger long brown her gos by Crissy be careful strait up needle junkies.These two are posting again on CL but this time they are near the Holiday and Tarpon Border think they are in Crystal Inn. I messed with them claiming to be coming to see them. Let them wait for me to arrive.

Be careful out there.

BillyBob987
06-16-14, 13:02
Check this out.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4519649726.html

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rreadyto-put-your-mind-at-ease-20/12439084

Chiksika
06-16-14, 16:01
Hi Billybob,

Thanks for great reviews, will PM you with info.

DrPotato
06-24-14, 11:18
Check this out.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4519649726.html

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rreadyto-put-your-mind-at-ease-20/12439084This is one who was getting some very bad reviews right? I think even claims of ripping people off with her pimp, if I recall? Well, she's spending a few days with her Uncle LEO. And she was all smiles in her family portrait.

DrPotato
06-24-14, 11:23
Another day, another Craig's list chubby. This one posted yesterday, until it was flagged, and offered bareback for 100, I can't remember if she was in Holiday or NPR, but somewhere up there. Thanks but no thanks.

Name is Kasey.

Digits (posted in ad) is 727-266-6610.

BillyBob987
06-24-14, 13:10
Another day, another Craig's list chubby. This one posted yesterday, until it was flagged, and offered bareback for 100, I can't remember if she was in Holiday or NPR, but somewhere up there. Thanks but no thanks.

Name is Kasey.

Digits (posted in ad) is 727-266-6610.There was another senior that was PM'ing asking if my buddy knew this girl but he had no pic. Thank you for posting a CL ad correctly so we have the pic and digits.

Fattman
06-26-14, 08:21
There was another senior that was PM'ing asking if my buddy knew this girl but he had no pic. Thank you for posting a CL ad correctly so we have the pic and digits.For what its worth. I saw her a few months back, she did an outcall to me in Palm Harbor. 120 for hhr, (no bareback for me, I'm not going to raw dog a hooker, thanks) but her attitude was good, big tits but she's got some extra lbs. She went by the name Maria and she used to advertise on BP.

Stay safe my brothers.

Fatts.

BillyBob987
06-26-14, 12:59
Com727 e fu755 ck me rig75 ht f45 or sisxty. W4 m - 21 (holiday).

Come over right now and fuck me looking for now only suck and fuck first come first serve.

DrPotato
06-26-14, 13:18
Com727 e fu755 ck me rig75 ht f45 or sisxty. W4 m - 21 (holiday).

Come over right now and fuck me looking for now only suck and fuck first come first serve.I texted her requesting a pic. Will see.

Here's another, tarpon, she emailed me a pic. 120, didn't say how long.

Real and hosting. W4 m (downtown tarpon).

Good afternoon! Or lets make it one. Swf ddf average mid 20's girl needs her sugapop tocome show some love and get some lovin, ready and up now.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4539995468.html

Martini Joe
06-26-14, 18:15
I texted her requesting a pic. Will see.

Good afternoon! Or lets make it one. Swf ddf average mid 20's girl needs her sugapop tocome show some love and get some lovin, ready and up now.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4539995468.htmlGood job Dr. Any update? Is she for real?

DrPotato
06-26-14, 18:56
Good job Dr. Any update? Is she for real?She replied back that her sad card is broke so no pic.

RookieMonger
06-26-14, 23:39
This is one who was getting some very bad reviews right? I think even claims of ripping people off with her pimp, if I recall? Well, she's spending a few days with her Uncle LEO. And she was all smiles in her family portrait.I was so glad to read this! Karma caught up with this be*atch!

Brushout
06-27-14, 13:50
Another day, another Craig's list chubby. Thanks but no thanks.

Aww come on man give the girl a break. There are plenty of chubby chasers out there. She is just filling the niche.

Besides you might just be the one to knock the bottom out of honey bo bo's mom if you had the chance. LOL.

BillyBob987
06-28-14, 07:54
I texted her requesting a pic. Will see.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cas/4539995468.htmlI believe her real name is Ashley, her and her girl used to live in Pasco and someone stated they got robbed.

BillyBob987
07-24-14, 09:29
Addicted to. W4 m - 19 (anywhere in the Tampa Bay area)(2).

I am young and dumb but want to have fun with anyone. I'm very needy. I love attention. Come see me at bare assets south at the door or message me seventwoseven threezeroone sevennineninefive. I want to have all the fun. So don't wait message me!!

Mark1899
07-24-14, 10:32

I am young and dumb but want to have fun with anyone. I'm very needy. I love attention. Come see me at bare assets south at the door or message me seventwoseven threezeroone sevennineninefive. I want to have all the fun. So don't wait message me!!She is cute but what's with that note she is holding? Seems fishy LOL.

Brushout
07-29-14, 12:44
She is cute but what's with that note she is holding? Seems fishy LOL.Before I looked closer, I thought it was something cool, like "Billybob fucked the shit out of me" or "Billybob owns my ass".

But upon closer inspection, I saw that it was some stupid not that made no sense.

Exacta Picker
07-29-14, 23:51
Before I looked closer, I thought it was something cool, like "Billybob fucked the shit out of me" or "Billybob owns my ass".

But upon closer inspection, I saw that it was some stupid not that made no sense.It also could have said: "Billybob gave me his stamp of approval, so all you USASG mongers come on over!

Abcxyz1234
07-30-14, 07:48
I believe her real name is Ashley, her and her girl used to live in Pasco and someone stated they got robbed.Any contact info? The posting has expired.

TIA.

BillyBob987
07-30-14, 07:58
It also could have said: "Billybob gave me his stamp of approval, so all you USASG mongers come on over!I would almost wager that it one would frequent the local dance establishments in Pasco one would probably have the opportunity to meet her. I am sure that someone was flaming her in that post.

Abcxyz1234
07-30-14, 14:40
I would almost wager that it one would frequent the local dance establishments in Pasco one would probably have the opportunity to meet her. I am sure that someone was flaming her in that post.In Pasco?

Bare assets south is in Tampa, not Pasco.

Ericmcq
07-31-14, 06:51
Bare Assets South in NOT in Tampa but is in Pinellas Park. The original Bare Assets is in Holiday.

BillyBob987
07-31-14, 08:28
In Pasco?

Bare assets south is in Tampa, not Pasco.Who said Bare Assets? Do you realize how many clubs there are on 19 in Pasco?

Abcxyz1234
07-31-14, 16:23
Who said Bare Assets? Do you realize how many clubs there are on 19 in Pasco?Uhhh.

YOU.

I am young and dumb but want to have fun with anyone. I'm very needy. I love attention. Come see me at *****bare assets south***** at the door or message me seventwoseven threezeroone sevennineninefive. I want to have all the fun. So don't wait message me!!Or at least the posting you quoted did.

Have any luck with that one yet?

Zephyr43
08-03-14, 15:30
Tried to hook up with Lexy this afternoon but didn't work out. Had planned to meet at about 2 PM and I went early to check out her place. The good and the bad:

She had sent a picture and she appeared to be decent looking. Tall, thin brunette. Only restriction was not to cum in mouth or on face everything else ok but didn't say what else was available. Asking a couple of Jacksons.

But. Her place is a low end trailer set back off a short dirt road and less than favorable neighbors. When I got there she was walking in a date and there was also a red.

Corvette looking for the address (anybody here own up? If you show up here there and get stopped by Uncle LEO there is no way you could explain why you were there.

Best bet would be to park in Aarons on Mass Ave and Congress.

May consider another meet but only car date or motel.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4599106812.html . Has been removed.

Abcxyz1234
08-03-14, 17:49
If you show up here there and get stopped by Uncle LEO there is no way you could explain why you were there.
NEVER explain why you are anywhere.

"I'm an american citizen peaceably going about my business" period. Full stop. Nothing more. If they ask you again, say the exact same thing.

A story for the cops is normally another way to say 'a lie'. Lying to the cops will never help you. Answering honestly, even if it's not the answer you are looking for. That won't hurt you.

BillyBob987
08-04-14, 07:47
Tried to hook up with Lexy this afternoon but didn't work out. Had planned to meet at about 2 PM and I went early to check out her place. The good and the bad:

She had sent a picture and she appeared to be decent looking. Tall, thin brunette. Only restriction was not to cum in mouth or on face everything else ok but didn't say what else was available. Asking a couple of Jacksons.

But. Her place is a low end trailer set back off a short dirt road and less than favorable neighbors. When I got there she was walking in a date and there was also a red.

Corvette looking for the address (anybody here own up? If you show up here there and get stopped by Uncle LEO there is no way you could explain why you were there.

Best bet would be to park in Aarons on Mass Ave and Congress.

May consider another meet but only car date or motel.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4599106812.html . Has been removed.Does she post 27 or 28 yrs old, about 115 lbs? Always says she hosts in NPR?

Kman45d
08-04-14, 10:18
Does she post 27 or 28 yrs old, about 115 lbs? Always says she hosts in NPR?Yeah Bob, she posts that age and may be skinnier than that. I saw her a few weeks ago, rough area, she asked for cigs, bought her a pack on my way there, gave them to her then left. Meth mouth, said she sees A LOT of guys. Price is too good to be true. Glad I got out before spending more than the price of the cigs.

Zephyr43
08-05-14, 06:42
Does she post 27 or 28 yrs old, about 115 lbs? Always says she hosts in NPR?She didn't give age or weight in Craigslist post. Just asked if you wanted to hang out with her. Looked a little heavier than 115. She sent picture appeared about that age tall and thin.

BillyBob987
08-10-14, 14:30
Okay my buddy had some more free time on his hands to he told me this weird story of how he actually met Angelina through CL but no need for the long drawn out stories. Anyway he stated that he arranged a a date with her and unfortunately she has no incall. Her pics did not match the ones that were posted because apparently she was visiting her uncle and got thick but not in a bad way by any means according to my buddy. She is like a 5'9 red head with freckles all over and my buddy just loves to play connect the dots. He said she was fresh and clean in all aspects and also dances on the side. He said she had a nice set of be's, no kids, and he said on of the tightest vajaja's he has sampled in some time. She is looking for some regulars as well. She also know a couple of the ladies on the Pasco board as well. So for trusted members my buddy said I could give out her digits.

This was just another story from my buddy.

MotoMoto
08-10-14, 15:03
Okay my buddy had some more free time on his hands to he told me this weird story of how he actually met Angelina through CL but no need for the long drawn out stories. Anyway he stated that he arranged a a date with her and unfortunately she has no incall. Her pics did not match the ones that were posted because apparently she was visiting her uncle and got thick but not in a bad way by any means according to my buddy. She is like a 5'9 red head with freckles all over and my buddy just loves to play connect the dots. He said she was fresh and clean in all aspects and also dances on the side. He said she had a nice set of be's, no kids, and he said on of the tightest vajaja's he has sampled in some time. She is looking for some regulars as well. She also know a couple of the ladies on the Pasco board as well. So for trusted members my buddy said I could give out her digits.

This was just another story from my buddy.Is this the Angelina we talked about a few weeks ago? Or is it a different one? If it's a different one, shoot me the numbers.

BillyBob987
08-11-14, 06:44
Is this the Angelina we talked about a few weeks ago? Or is it a different one? If it's a different one, shoot me the numbers.MotoMoto,

Check your inbox, I cannot confirm if it's the same or not but she is tall, said she was 5'9 at least this is what my buddy told me.

MotoMoto
08-11-14, 12:25
MotoMoto,

Check your inbox, I cannot confirm if it's the same or not but she is tall, said she was 5'9 at least this is what my buddy told me.I checked the phone numbers and they are different. I will try and hook up with her later this week. Thanks.

BillyBob987
08-21-14, 05:50

This was just another story from my buddy.From Craigslist to BP, have at her.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/shyla-your-new-blonde-companion-available-anytime-call-me-25/13302135

Member #4602
08-31-14, 23:38

I am young and dumb but want to have fun with anyone. I'm very needy. I love attention. Come see me at bare assets south at the door or message me seventwoseven threezeroone sevennineninefive. I want to have all the fun. So don't wait message me!!Good looking gal. Is that a active number?

BillyBob987
09-05-14, 15:15
My buddy found this one this morning in the WMM section. Stated she was over 6 ft and he'd these pics posted. My buddy sent a message but never heard back. Any one know her?

Tortellini
01-26-15, 07:53
Yesterday saw this picture in the Craigslist, Casual Encounters Pasco section. Has anyone seen her?

Tort.

Tortellini
01-26-15, 07:58
Browsed the Craigslist, Casual Encounters section this morning and has anyone seen this provider?

On your knees! Open up and say ahhhh! - w4 m - 30 (New Port Richey).

DoitLive990
03-04-15, 17:35
Back in the early 70's 25 would get you the night of whatever you wanted at Subic or Clark. Bangkok, Thailand was awesome as well with so many to choose from. Ummmm; the girls in Brisbane Australia also rocked!

http://patpongnightlife.com/BadaBing.htmMan I miss ausi, who needs money when most girls there love an American accent and their 5's are our 12's o_O.

Salty Dawg
03-04-15, 22:30
Man I miss ausi, who needs money when most girls there love an American accent and their 5's are our 12's o_O.Being retired Navy. You bet I miss each place you mentioned. I can't remember how many time I fell in love in the PI. Yea Man!

Peter Rammer
03-04-15, 23:10
Being retired Navy. You bet I miss each place you mentioned. I can't remember how many time I fell in love in the PI. Yea Man!Place for American servicemen. Way back in April 1974 I went there with a Marine Corps Harrier Squadron for Operation Kangeroo. The women were crazy to meet American.

Servicemen. Amberly Airbase, Brisbane and Ipswich were all awesome. PI was a close second at Clark and Subic. Members of the RAAF introduced us to many hott women.

And seemed happy to do so.

Incaller
03-05-15, 03:02
Man I miss ausi, who needs money when most girls there love an American accent and their 5's are our 12's o_O.I'll never spend an enjoyable night in a stateside bar again after having been to BKK. Hags, fattys, divas, drunks, and druggies that's all I see when I sit down in a stateside bar.

Salty Dawg
03-05-15, 19:20
place for american servicemen. Way back in april 1974 i went there with a marine corps harrier squadron for operation kangeroo. The women were crazy to meet american.

Servicemen. Amberly airbase, brisbane and ipswich were all awesome. Pi was a close second at clark and subic. Members of the raaf introduced us to many hott women.

And seemed happy to do so.fire & ice.

TallGuy99
03-26-15, 18:27
Been chatting with this cutie, says her name is BRE.

Anyone partake?? 371324.

Adam Aunt
03-26-15, 19:35

Anyone partake?? 371324.I had a friend who visited with Bree. She lives alone in a very small, cluttered one room efficiency type of house on a property with another house nearby (elderly landlord). Very private and out of the way. She also has a large pit bull (very friendly) in the house that she puts in the cage during the meeting. Bree is very friendly, personal and very talkative. Very easygoing and sweet. As far as looks, she is attractive but gives off the dancer vibe. She also has a small belly, probably pregnant I would assume. As far as skills, she has them and is eager to please. Bbj, then cover for cg, mish, doggy, lazy dog. Will negotiate on price if you're persistent. She is looking for regulars. I would repeat. Good luck and throw something this way when you have it if you don't mind. AA.

RookieMonger
03-26-15, 21:09

Anyone partake?? 371324.Yes, she wants like $100/$120 for 1/2 hr. Decent oral skills, nice snug kitty. SHITTY location.

Jdl001
03-26-15, 23:07
Yes, she wants like $100/$120 for 1/2 hr. Decent oral skills, nice snug kitty. SHITTY location.I had seen some reviews before. I am looking for a regular in pasco. Could you pm me some digits I would like TTOFTT.

Thanks fellow monger.

RookieMonger
03-28-15, 08:47
I had seen some reviews before. I am looking for a regular in pasco. Could you pm me some digits I would like TTOFTT.

Thanks fellow monger.Check your inbox.

Law Dawg
03-29-15, 01:48
Check your inbox.She is fun her in location sucks though.

BjHobbyist
03-29-15, 22:17
I had seen some reviews before. I am looking for a regular in pasco. Could you pm me some digits I would like TTOFTT.

Thanks fellow monger.I have seen her several times. As stated, she is pretty damn good at what she does, but in-call is a little scary. Great BBBJ skills, allows daty, she will strip / dance very sexy, and she is a lot of fun. People have mentioned a tummy bump and speculate she may be prego, but she is NOT, she verified to me she is not prego, it's just a very little lady bump (and a little sexy if you ask me).

RookieMonger
03-30-15, 17:29
I have seen her several times. As stated, she is pretty damn good at what she does, but in-call is a little scary. Great BBBJ skills, allows daty, she will strip / dance very sexy, and she is a lot of fun. People have mentioned a tummy bump and speculate she may be prego, but she is NOT, she verified to me she is not prego, it's just a very little lady bump (and a little sexy if you ask me).Agreed! Just be ready, when you see her yard. LOL, once you make it inside, it's cluttered but as long as her bed is cleared of, you'll be fine.

Cincy Steve
03-31-15, 09:48
Does anyone have an ad or contact info for her? I live nearby and wouldn't mind making her a regular.

PalmGren
03-31-15, 20:42
Check your inbox.Is she still using the 904 number. I don't have the last digit.

BjHobbyist
04-01-15, 01:41
Does anyone have an ad or contact info for her? I live nearby and wouldn't mind making her a regular.I hope this is okay to post. I apologize if it is not. This is how Bree often posts.

Wednesday night. W4 m - 25 (pasco).

Anyone want A sexXie private dancer tonight. . for in house Up close & Personal Private dances. Yes I am real will send pix to prove only to my serious responders though. Looking for tonighT especially. . Can host preferred.

•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4938512817.html

Brother123
04-17-15, 11:09
Anyone have any good local providers they refer or pm digits?

WannaHaveFun
04-24-15, 14:58
I answered a CL add this morning but didn't get an answer until this afternoon. Her name is Alexis and her digits are 727-XXX-3552.

She says she is staying at the Magnuson Hotel at Marine Pkwy. She seems nice enough Wants 150 for anything but anal and doesn't kiss. She told me this all in a text so I am a little worried.

She sent me a picture but it is on my phone. She looks like a tall blonde. Not in too bad of shape Not a 10 but nor a 2. Long legs which I like so I figured I would ask the group.

WannaHaveFun
04-24-15, 18:52
I answered a CL add this morning but didn't get an answer until this afternoon. Her name is Alexis and her digits are 727-XXX-3552.

She says she is staying at the Magnuson Hotel at Marine Pkwy. She seems nice enough Wants 150 for anything but anal and doesn't kiss. She told me this all in a text so I am a little worried.

She sent me a picture but it is on my phone. She looks like a tall blonde. Not in too bad of shape Not a 10 but nor a 2. Long legs which I like so I figured I would ask the group.This is her ad.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/4994388025.html

Schip
06-16-15, 06:25
Just posted on Craigslist this morning:

Good morning! Platime SOON. W4 m.

Hosting off 54 we keep getting flagged because the hatin ass bitches going to hate not going to post pix on here swf 2 girls 25 and 28 SOONER THAN LATER we have shit to do at 9 (court).

Real at 6 am. BE REAL SERIOUS LOCAL READY TO GO NOW.

Post I'd: 5076696988 posted: 2015-06-16 5:48 am.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/5076696988.html

Hmmm. Going to court at 9 this morning? Not looking to have my contact info as a part of their public defender's plea agreement!

DrPotato
06-29-15, 09:33
Just posted on Craigslist this morning:

Good morning! Platime SOON. W4 m.

Hosting off 54 we keep getting flagged because the hatin ass bitches going to hate not going to post pix on here swf 2 girls 25 and 28 SOONER THAN LATER we have shit to do at 9 (court).

Real at 6 am. BE REAL SERIOUS LOCAL READY TO GO NOW.

Post I'd: 5076696988 posted: 2015-06-16 5:48 am.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cas/5076696988.html

Hmmm. Going to court at 9 this morning? Not looking to have my contact info as a part of their public defender's plea agreement!That was most likely the incredibly butch duo from BP always posting as Double Trouble, Sugar Rae and Christy. I've seen them post on CL as well, plus one of them is away on "vacation" right now, so, probably them.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sugar-rae-and-cristy-girl-are-double-troubleincall-only/15560578

HungNReady
07-29-15, 13:14
I will first have to say I am a novice, and new to this site, but enjoy the action. Wanting to know if anyone has heard of " cindy " in land o lakes? Replied to her ad and she replied back with her didgits. Wanted to see if anyone has bad reports on her before I go.

Heavydrop29
07-30-15, 11:52
She's a bigger older lady. Nice enough and will suck you dry. She is cheap and goes for the quantity business approach. Saw her once and it was ok. BBBJ was very fast and somewhat rough at times. For $40 it got the job done.

I will first have to say I am a novice, and new to this site, but enjoy the action. Wanting to know if anyone has heard of " cindy " in land o lakes? Replied to her ad and she replied back with her didgits. Wanted to see if anyone has bad reports on her before I go.

Who Knows
08-06-15, 16:10
Responed to her ad about a month ago. Nice girl, mid 20's. Somewhat of a clockwatcher but the service was excellent; bbbjcimws and rimming, FS was available. I've seen her twice. I suspect she walks but haven't seen any reports to confirm that.

Wk.

Titan57
08-06-15, 17:33
Responed to her ad about a month ago. Nice girl, mid 20's. Somewhat of a clockwatcher but the service was excellent; bbbjcimws and rimming, FS was available. I've seen her twice. I suspect she walks but haven't seen any reports to confirm that.

Wk.Do you have a link or a date this post was run.

Who Knows
08-10-15, 20:41
Do you have a link or a date this post was run.No, sorry. Tried to find it but it must have expired.

Did she look familiar to anyone?

Wk.

Funin3354
08-11-15, 12:26
Wow! What can I say. If you like mature women and totally uninhibited, Allie is your lady. Super sweet and has a great body for a mature woman. I had a great time. For more details PM me. She's a keeper.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lakeside-sensual-siren/15702898

Peace!

Funin.

Chesterfoxx
08-12-15, 22:59
She's a bigger older lady. Nice enough and will suck you dry. She is cheap and goes for the quantity business approach. Saw her once and it was ok. BBBJ was very fast and somewhat rough at times. For $40 it got the job done.Yep, seen her twice for bbbjcimws. Nice enough lady, just not attractive enough for me to repeat again. She also offers BBFS, that also is a red flag for me. YMMV.

Ziggy62
08-13-15, 09:58

Wk.Do you have any digits?

The Creep
08-13-15, 12:35

Wk.I really like her look. Can you pm digits please?

Heavydrop29
10-15-15, 14:12
She says her name is Mimi and is in new port richey. Replied to her craigslist ad and she emailed me a couple pics and said her donations are 60 for half, 120 for hour. Anyone got any info on her?

Zeers
10-15-15, 14:54
She says her name is Mimi and is in new port richey. Replied to her craigslist ad and she emailed me a couple pics and said her donations are 60 for half, 120 for hour. Anyone got any info on her?No but give me her # & I'll toftt.

BjHobbyist
10-15-15, 22:08
She says her name is Mimi and is in new port richey. Replied to her craigslist ad and she emailed me a couple pics and said her donations are 60 for half, 120 for hour. Anyone got any info on her?I have had a dream with Mimi. Cute, the pic you posted is accurate but doesn't show that she has some soft spots from recent childbirth. I have been to her incall motel. She has a bf or friend that leaves when you arrive, with some kids, so its a little weird. Problem is, she gags on BBBJ, will tell you she doesn't like to suck dick, and can only handle it for a brief minute to help little johnny wake up, then no more. Gags on her own tooth brush. I pushed her to do it though as that is my major quest and she almost tossed her cookies, for real, watery eyes, drool, cough, I couldn't punish her like that and ever expect to get to where I needed to be so I gave up the BBBJ quest. She is not a peter puffer. Nice sexy bod though, so she massaged, played, allowed me to play till I got awake, I covered, and did her doggy which she likes. Pulled the cover and blasted all over her ass and whale eye for the finish. Clock watcher as the phone rang right on time for the QV 20 min, 50 ro $e $. I left and saw the guy and kids returning.

FuzzyChest
07-12-16, 20:09
I was bred at home and answered a Craigslist ad. Most of these are fakes and robots and always entertaining when they are robot emails. Anyways this on replied back and so I was just curious if anyone knows her.

SuprGuy
07-18-16, 15:07
I was bred at home and answered a Craigslist ad. Most of these are fakes and robots and always entertaining when they are robot emails. Anyways this on replied back and so I was just curious if anyone knows her.Swapped a few emails with her over the weekend. Got that pic and a similar one. She has a different ad today and I answered it too. Gave me a different pic but, it's still her. Was thinking of venturing over today but found this while researching. Normally only look at the Tampa board.

Found out her real name and she's had some minor brushes with Pasco and Hillsborough so think she's legit. My only worry was a rip off or something so doing a bit more homework. If anyone else has info, it would be appreciated! Donations seem very reasonable so could be worth a shot. So to speak. .

PascoSwede
07-24-16, 19:36
I had a friend that placed on ad on CL a while back so a specific thing he was looking for. Well he told me today that a girl contacted him and had responded to his ad. She seemed to fit the bill perfectly and wanted to meet today. She stated that she was staying at the Belmont and needed to pay her room so she was eager to meet today.

After some talk he said he decided to make a recon to see if she was legit. He told me that he rode around the parking lot and it seemed okay so he rode next to the hotel and texted her to let her know he would be there in 10-15 mins. He then decided to take another trip around the hotel just to check and sure enough a car was backed into a spot and two PCSO officers got out with folders in hand and started walking toward the rooms.

Now I cannot say that they were there with her for sure but it sure is a coincidence so he decided to cut bait and leave. Her email came in the name of Jess Harris and her number is 727-314-8582 and her text come from textnow.com so beware.I post from time to time, and I too have received MANY responses from this Jess Harris. Every single response is just "can you pay? That's it, nothing more.

99% of the time I stay away if / when a responder starts talking money.

I did meet with a woman a few years ago who asked if I could help her out. I followed through and it was fine. Turns out I've recently seen her posting on BP, using some of the same pics from back then.

Recently my paranoia has increased and I no longer follow through when $ is brought up.

Glad you dodged a posssible bullet.

Swede.

RFagen
07-25-16, 03:33
I was bred at home and answered a Craigslist ad. Most of these are fakes and robots and always entertaining when they are robot emails. Anyways this on replied back and so I was just curious if anyone knows her.Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not a girl, "she's " a dude.

Beach Medic
07-25-16, 10:23
I had a friend that placed on ad on CL a while back so a specific thing he was looking for. Well he told me today that a girl contacted him and had responded to his ad. She seemed to fit the bill perfectly and wanted to meet today. She stated that she was staying at the Belmont and needed to pay her room so she was eager to meet today.

After some talk he said he decided to make a recon to see if she was legit. He told me that he rode around the parking lot and it seemed okay so he rode next to the hotel and texted her to let her know he would be there in 10-15 mins. He then decided to take another trip around the hotel just to check and sure enough a car was backed into a spot and two PCSO officers got out with folders in hand and started walking toward the rooms.

Now I cannot say that they were there with her for sure but it sure is a coincidence so he decided to cut bait and leave. Her email came in the name of Jess Harris and her number is 727-314-8582 and her text come from textnow.com so beware.Rather than post my fears and hurt a girl I have never seen I prefer to post reality which means I have actually seen this young girl four times now. Yes she is at the Belmont on 19 and she lives there. She loves to fuck and gets real wet and she is very fetish friendly with GFE, BBBJ, DATY, Greek, and others available. There is NO candy issues IMHO but is down on her luck and is trying to get back on her feet. Her rates are negotiable and fair. The room is a mess but the bed is clean and she has always been freshly showered for me. I repeat because she gets so wet and gives better than I can give. A real review is better than posting paranoia. It is good to be safe and smart not just safe.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gentlemens-dream-gurl/21147254

WannaHaveFun
07-27-16, 16:24
Can and admin contact me or please remove my post about Jesse? Thank You.

IamMaximus
07-28-16, 11:22
Looks like a girl I saw wearing a very short dress on the corner of Main and 19. Assumed she was a SW as she disappeared as soon as she crossed over toward Walgreens.

I was bred at home and answered a Craigslist ad. Most of these are fakes and robots and always entertaining when they are robot emails. Anyways this on replied back and so I was just curious if anyone knows her.

ThatNext
07-30-16, 21:42

Now I cannot say that they were there with her for sure but it sure is a coincidence so he decided to cut bait and leave. Her email came in the name of Jess Harris and her number is 727-314-8582 and her text come from textnow.com so beware.Its easy to get paranoia doing what we do. Always better safe than sorry. But I can tell you this one is legit. Meet her a few years ago regularly. She disappeared for a while, and I'm happy to see that she is back. She does quality work for a fair price. Seen her twoce already and will be back next week for my usual appointment.

CrapShoot
07-31-16, 02:32
Its easy to get paranoia doing what we do. Always better safe than sorry. But I can tell you this one is legit. Meet her a few years ago regularly. She disappeared for a while, and I'm happy to see that she is back. She does quality work for a fair price. Seen her twoce already and will be back next week for my usual appointment.Well if you say so, count me in. Now, if anyone else would have vouched for her I think we'd all be a little suspicious.

SuprGuy
07-31-16, 15:49
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not a girl, "she's " a dude.Just wondering why you'd say that? I got her real name and found some vacation photos from Pasco and Hillsborough. They match. Almost met last weekend but think she got spooked so can't say for 100% certain. Why do you say she's a dude?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/loves-to-give-out-massages-and-body-rubs/20291455

FaceFukr
01-28-17, 16:28
I will first have to say I am a novice, and new to this site, but enjoy the action. Wanting to know if anyone has heard of " cindy " in land o lakes? Replied to her ad and she replied back with her didgits. Wanted to see if anyone has bad reports on her before I go.Yes, I also contacted Cindy in Land o Lakes, its actually hudson in a nudist park she's real, a little BBW kinda ugly but was a comfortable incall, Very nice talk, FS, good skills, priced at $8.

I saw her within the last 3 weeks.

JosephWack
08-16-17, 08:46
I've seen her a few times she quit clean and gets to the job. The only problem is she mostly does car dates. She's off Gulf and Grand but her adds don't come up to much. I don't know if I'm allowed to leave the number but here it is 727-326-3004 thank you I'm a senior and new to these board things.

Rook77
08-16-17, 11:35
I've seen her a few times she quit clean and gets to the job. The only problem is she mostly does car dates. She's off Gulf and Grand but her adds don't come up to much. I don't know if I'm allowed to leave the number but here it is 727-326-3004 thank you I'm a senior and new to these board things.Seems Luna must be amazing since all your post are about her quality of service! Hi Luna or promoter, I have seen Luna once and her services aren't worth the coin!

JosephWack
08-19-17, 15:41
Seems Luna must be amazing since all your post are about her quality of service! Hi Luna or promoter, I have seen Luna once and her services aren't worth the coin!Sorry I like her very much. I'm autistic and she understands me.

Cajun421
09-19-17, 12:08
Provider posting in Ocala Craigslist, with the number 352-XXX-7301 tells me in email she is on Citrus Ave, sketchy answering emails and txts at first.

Suddenly very active txting, tells me she is in Dunellon but can't host, pushy wanting a photo, would not answer a voice call but would text around it.

Gives the LEO Vibe to me, use caution.

Phone number checks out to inverness, can't get a hit for the number in any of the provider databases, if someone has knowledge of this provider reply to this so we don't jam her up, better to be safe than the alternative.

Stay Safe.

Cajun.

FaceFukr
10-15-17, 09:59
Cheyla. Met her thru another girl. Sexy sweet and easy to meet.

Has a incall home safe. No bfs or scumbags.

I saw her early in morning for headache relief.

Sweet girl easy and attentive. Pictures attched her I told her I would get her some clients.

She's not a professional normal person non druggy she's wild tho.

Contact me for digits.

MassageFreak
03-15-18, 16:38
I promise she is far from a dude. Nice lady and kinda shy but very skilled. Lost her number but it's worth the time. No matter the price you are quoted try to negotiate. MF

Just wondering why you'd say that? I got her real name and found some vacation photos from Pasco and Hillsborough. They match. Almost met last weekend but think she got spooked so can't say for 100% certain. Why do you say she's a dude?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/loves-to-give-out-massages-and-body-rubs/20291455.

SmackYourBooty
03-23-18, 06:51
CL Personals is Now Dead. They have shut down the Personals Section!

" US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

Brother123
03-31-18, 20:52
CL Personals is Now Dead. They have shut down the Personals Section!

" US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!Where is everyone posting now?

TheOrdinaryGuy
04-07-18, 01:05
https://doublelist.com/view/tampa/

Where is everyone posting now?

Brother123
04-07-18, 18:51
https://doublelist.com/view/tampa/THANKS! Not much on there yet. Hope it picks up!

Brother123
05-28-18, 11:18
THANKS! Not much on there yet. Hope it picks up!Still not sure where to find listings online. Have tried a few sites but all seem a but behind. Any help appreciated.