PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bobbyj29
03-14-11, 18:17
Just a question for you local guys. I was thinking of hitting up Pure Gold and Crazy Horse this week and was wondering if takeout was on the menu with any of the ladies. Any info would be great. PM if necessary. Thanks

Harry Plopper
02-14-12, 20:07
When a board is this dead it means one of 2 things. The town has a really bad strip club scene or it is off the hook awesome and nobody wants to screw it up. My guess is the first. But if not PM me. I am moving to the area for a temporary basis and I would like to sample some good clubs. I seems I might have to travel to Myrtle to get any extras.

Stay Safe. Harry P

Dirty Dingus
02-15-12, 09:22
When a board is this dead it means one of 2 things. The town has a really bad strip club scene or it is off the hook awesome and nobody wants to screw it up. My guess is the first. But if not PM me. I am moving to the area for a temporary basis and I would like to sample some good clubs. I seems I might have to travel to Myrtle to get any extras.

Stay Safe. Harry PI lived in Wilmington for quite a few years and frequented the 2 strip clubs that were available. If they have not improved any in the past year (which I doubt they have) , I would highly recommend saving your money and just driving to Myrtle Beach for the fun. Pure Gold and the Crazy Horse are for the most part a sorry excuse for strip clubs.

Roush 427
02-15-12, 09:38
I lived in Wilmington for quite a few years and frequented the 2 strip clubs that were available. If they have not improved any in the past year (which I doubt they have) , I would highly recommend saving your money and just driving to Myrtle Beach for the fun. Pure Gold and the Crazy Horse are for the most part a sorry excuse for strip clubs.I have to agree with D D I have Tried and only got lucky a few times and it wasnt worth the trouble, Roush

Harry Plopper
02-15-12, 12:59
Thank you to both! Looks like the drive to MYR will be the ticket.

Stay Safe

Harry P

Ellis61
02-15-12, 16:12
I lived in Wilmington for quite a few years and frequented the 2 strip clubs that were available. If they have not improved any in the past year (which I doubt they have) , I would highly recommend saving your money and just driving to Myrtle Beach for the fun. Pure Gold and the Crazy Horse are for the most part a sorry excuse for strip clubs.Do you know of any stip clubs in Myrtle Beach that are good for take out?

ShadowRunner73
02-15-12, 20:52
It is also a great time to make the drive down the road, a lot of top quality girls flock to this area for what is known in the business as "Golf Season".

Roush 427
02-15-12, 22:56
Do you know of any stip clubs in Myrtle Beach that are good for take out?Its at most of them, the gals are hungry and willing, you can have fun it might cost you but you can have fun in mb, Roush

Lunatic2
02-20-12, 13:55
Its at most of them, the gals are hungry and willing, you can have fun it might cost you but you can have fun in mb, RoushIt's been a while, but I have never had any luck with takeout. Is there a secret handshake or something? Have hinted around, but to no avail. Maybe one of you guys could help a rookie out in this area. I know you could get a date other ways, but just sounds kind of interesting. I guess maybe something else to cross off the old bucket list.

Roush 427
02-20-12, 15:59
It's been a while, but I have never had any luck with takeout. Is there a secret handshake or something? Have hinted around, but to no avail. Maybe one of you guys could help a rookie out in this area. I know you could get a date other ways, but just sounds kind of interesting. I guess maybe something else to cross off the old bucket list.You have to have that gift for gab, I've had more turn downs than turn ons, but I don't give up very little take out in wilm mostly school gals, mb its a matter of picking out what you like and trying to bs her into it. There is more to choose from and they are hungry.

Maybe some one else has some ideas for you, good luck Roush

Dirty Dingus
02-20-12, 19:36
It's been a while, but I have never had any luck with takeout. Is there a secret handshake or something? Have hinted around, but to no avail. Maybe one of you guys could help a rookie out in this area. I know you could get a date other ways, but just sounds kind of interesting. I guess maybe something else to cross off the old bucket list.I have never been very good at going into an unfamiliar strip club and getting take out. I think you have to establish some rapport with the girls that you like. Once you do that, then it becomes easier to know which ones will be available for take out and which ones to avoid. Sometimes it may surprise you as to the ones that will go home with you. Sorry, I guess there is no good answer. I have never been one to be over bearing, but more of the opposite, so I don't go into a strip club and just ask any dancer if they would like some after hours company.

Daniel Johnson
02-21-12, 09:24
It's been a while, but I have never had any luck with takeout. Is there a secret handshake or something? Have hinted around, but to no avail. Maybe one of you guys could help a rookie out in this area. I know you could get a date other ways, but just sounds kind of interesting. I guess maybe something else to cross off the old bucket list.I travel a little with business and tend to hit the strip clubs when doing so. I get lucky about 25% of the time. As in most clubs, take a seat at a table and a girl will come to sit with you. Act interested in her, build a little rapport. Ask her how business is going? Make a comment that things look a little slow. If I get a vibe, I'll just ask "Do you entertain outside the club?" Most will try to then establish a quid pro quo of private dances for a door to more later. It won't happen. Pick a night when the club's not busy. If they're making money dancing, it won't happen most of the time. Also understand that the girl can't leave early without loosing money on her tip-out and fees. Several times for what a Private dance or two will cost, I've just given the lady cash to pay her tip-out and fees so she could leave early.

Joepotts2008
05-11-13, 08:28
I will do a comparison between Pure Gold vs. Crazy Horse. I got to Pure Gold at 9pm and spent about 15 dollars for dual membership fee good for one year at both clubs. The women at pure gold are far superior than Crazy Horse. I never had a empty seat next to me. The PG girls did not get mad when all I wanted to do was tip dancers only. Stayed till midnight and had no problems. Headed over to Crazy Horse and was highly disappointed in the old women quality. Only nice part was the friendly door girl. Music system at CH is low quality. Last thing, don't park in the clubs parking lot or you'll be billed 5 dollars by a Valet. Park elsewhere if available. Cheers.

Dirty Dingus
05-11-13, 18:39
I will do a comparison between Pure Gold vs. Crazy Horse. I got to Pure Gold at 9pm and spent about 15 dollars for dual membership fee good for one year at both clubs. The women at pure gold are far superior than Crazy Horse. I never had a empty seat next to me. The PG girls did not get mad when all I wanted to do was tip dancers only. Stayed till midnight and had no problems. Headed over to Crazy Horse and was highly disappointed in the old women quality. Only nice part was the friendly door girl. Music system at CH is low quality. Last thing, don't park in the clubs parking lot or you'll be billed 5 dollars by a Valet. Park elsewhere if available. Cheers.Great review. After living in Wilmington for 15 yrs, I chalked up quite a few trips to both clubs. Things seem to flip flop back and forth, when I was living there, as to which club was the best. I haven't been to either club in a couple years, but my last few years in Wilmington, I decided that neither club was worth a crap, and that your money was better spent going to Myrtle Beach. I have been in a few other Pure Gold owned clubs, and I can't say that I was impressed with any of them. If you want to the most fun for your money, travel south to MB.

Jjjchar
06-21-13, 11:29
Table 'air' dance $20 VIP maybe a graze dance $40. Shower $300 for like 15 minutes. Not worth it.

WeaponX47
10-11-13, 10:27
I was out at a bar watching football last night and two cuties came in to pass out flyers for a special guest at PG, these two girls were pretty cute, nice bodies though one had no ass. They said they'd be there most weekend nights. Not sure if anyone has been to PG lately, but if so, what's the quality of girls like these days?

Jjjchar
10-12-13, 09:12
The girls range from very average to very attractive. Just not much value in the dance, and you get hounded for more money and upgrades.

Will645
11-16-13, 23:37
Don't spend on dances. Easy to get takeout on slow nights. Nearly any Tue. Wed. Thur. Had some great times.

Bruster
11-17-13, 10:39
Don't spend on dances. Easy to get takeout on slow nights. Nearly any Tue. Wed. Thur. Had some great times.Which club?

RodStevens123
04-25-14, 09:20
I will be in Wilmington next Tuesday night and really would appreciate some advice on which club I should go to. I'd like to know which one has the best looking girls and where it is easiest to take home a lady. Please share some experience or pm me. Thanks!

Dirty Dingus
04-26-14, 14:07
I will be in Wilmington next Tuesday night and really would appreciate some advice on which club I should go to. I'd like to know which one has the best looking girls and where it is easiest to take home a lady. Please share some experience or pm me. Thanks!I will preface this by saying that I haven't been to either club in a couple years, but I did live in Wilmington for 15 yrs before that. My advice, if you want to have fun, make an hour trip to Myrtle Beach and spend your money at the clubs there. Pure Gold and Crazy Horse are a waste!

Will645
06-11-14, 01:21
Don't spend on dances. Easy to get takeout on slow nights. Nearly any Tue. Wed. Thur. Had some great times.So true. Pure Gold on Thursday. Cheaper than BP and you've already chatted (and seen the goods).

PussAEater
12-22-14, 13:44
I have never been to clubs here. Reading the forum and rumor is the clubs here suck. Is it really that bad around here?

AcgSurf28
12-22-14, 19:25
I have never been to clubs here. Reading the forum and rumor is the clubs here suck. Is it really that bad around here?The best club I have found is in Sneads Ferry called Cherry's! I have gotten a few numbers there!

PussAEater
02-08-15, 20:05
So the other night I decided to head to the local titty bar to see what was going on and I am sad to say not much was happening. Just a few overweight dancers who also looked high as a kite and some Mexicans. I had always heard the clubs here sucked but damn didn't think it was that bad. Normally there is at least one or two good looking girls in club full of ugly girls but not here. Maybe I came on the wrong night but I don't think I'll be back.

Dirty Dingus
02-09-15, 09:43
Maybe I came on the wrong night but I don't think I'll be back.There is no right night to go to strip clubs in Wilmington!

Sandbagger
02-09-15, 12:23
The best club I have found is in Sneads Ferry called Cherry's! I have gotten a few numbers there!It's been 10 yrs or more since I was there. It was called gold & silver or something like that. What's the best night to go in your opinion?

AcgSurf28
02-10-15, 17:30
It's been 10 yrs or more since I was there. It was called gold & silver or something like that. What's the best night to go in your opinion?Thursday. Saturday.

PussAEater
02-12-15, 09:30
So the other night I was with a few buddies and we were talking about the clubs here and about the fact that they suck and that there are only two in town. I was wondering why in a place like Wilmington there are only two clubs here? You would figure in a growing beach / college town more would pop up but no. For as long as I can remember this is it. Sure there was that one run down looking place called private dancer but that looked like a total hole in the wall place. Plus I heard some very sketchy things about that place. But really the clubs here suck so bad someone needs to come and build an upscale gentlemen's club.

Dirty Dingus
02-12-15, 17:54
So the other night I was with a few buddies and we were talking about the clubs here and about the fact that they suck and that there are only two in town. I was wondering why in a place like Wilmington there are only two clubs here? You would figure in a growing beach / college town more would pop up but no. For as long as I can remember this is it. Sure there was that one run down looking place called private dancer but that looked like a total hole in the wall place. Plus I heard some very sketchy things about that place. But really the clubs here suck so bad someone needs to come and build an upscale gentlemen's club.I have thought the same thing myself, and the only logical idea that I can come up with is that Wilmington is just a conservative town. I remember when Pure Gold first opened. The building was a R J Gators restaurant one night and Pure Gold the next night. Apparently, they worked remodeling it from time the restaurant closed at night till the next night when the tit bar opened. The owners put it in before any organized opposition could be formulated. It made the news the night it was opened. Obviously, they had to have the proper permits in order for it to open. For a long time they still kept the kitchen open, and you could get some nice steak dinners for a very low price.

If I remember correctly, the little bikini / strip bar that was in the building that has Crazy Horse was forced to close a time or 2 until they became a bikini bar, and eventually closed. Why was the city rough on them, and let PG get by with opening?? I can only assume it was some dirty politics in play at some point.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard several years ago that another club was going to open in Wilmington not run by the PG chain, and the PG owner threatened to attempt to open a nude club if they city allowed the other topless club to open. The other club was obviously not allowed to open. Let me further acknowledge that this info was from a stripper at PG, so take it for what its worth (which ain't much?? LOL).

PussAEater
02-12-15, 20:05
Funny because I have heard the same / similar story from other people (including some of the ladies on backpage) that there was going to be another club opening up right by the university (I think where that old cinema is) however they failed to do so because too many people were against it. Again that is what I have heard, don't know the details though. But it's baffled me why in such a crazy of a town as Wilmington we only have two crappy, and I mean crappy, clubs. I guess you could say it's a little conservative here but then again I think it could be due to a number of other factors as well. I personally think this is an inside job or something I mean you can't tell me other people have thought of or tried to open up another club here. Something fishy is def going on here.

PussAEater
02-12-15, 20:09
Funny. I have heard the same / similar story about another club trying to open up here by the university (I think near the old cinema) but didn't because too many people wouldn't have it. Whatever the case is it has always baffled me why another club never opened up here. I know we had the nasty "private dancer" place here but still and even that didn't last long as it was burned down. Wilmington would be perfect for a stripclub mecca anyways. I think the lack of clubs here is due to a number of factors but now that I think about I def think this is an inside job. Something fishy is def going on here.

LarryHall81
02-12-15, 20:37
I have thought the same thing myself, and the only logical idea that I can come up with is that Wilmington is just a conservative town. I remember when Pure Gold first opened. The building was a R J Gators restaurant one night and Pure Gold the next night. Apparently, they worked remodeling it from time the restaurant closed at night till the next night when the tit bar opened. The owners put it in before any organized opposition could be formulated. It made the news the night it was opened. Obviously, they had to have the proper permits in order for it to open. For a long time they still kept the kitchen open, and you could get some nice steak dinners for a very low price.

If I remember correctly, the little bikini / strip bar that was in the building that has Crazy Horse was forced to close a time or 2 until they became a bikini bar, and eventually closed. Why was the city rough on them, and let PG get by with opening?? I can only assume it was some dirty politics in play at some point.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard several years ago that another club was going to open in Wilmington not run by the PG chain, and the PG owner threatened to attempt to open a nude club if they city allowed the other topless club to open. The other club was obviously not allowed to open. Let me further acknowledge that this info was from a stripper at PG, so take it for what its worth (which ain't much?? LOL).A couple of my friends looked into opening a new strip club in town a couple years ago. They couldn't get the city to approve another strip club opening, so they just opened another bar in town. I guess the guy owns both the strip clubs in town and doesn't want any competition, so its worked out so that no others can open in town. Again this is second hand information from a friend so I am not sure how accurate it is. My question is, could someone go outside of the city limits and open or is it county wide? There is defiantly enough people in this county and surrounding area to open another. I also remember club Vida years ago trying to open with the intent of being a strip club but could not get approval as well. So I guess there might be something to what your stripper friend had said.

PussAEater
02-13-15, 09:13
Yes I do believe pure gold and crazy horse are owned by the same people. I'm sure Adam or whatever his name is wouldn't want any competition so I guess it works out for him but it sucks for us. I'm not sure how it all works though but someone managed to open up a third one a while ago called "private dancer" not sure if any of you guys ever went there but I heard generally bad things about that place so I guess it is possible but probably very difficult. But this town needs a stripclub overhaul or new club all together because from what I saw the other night I sure as hell am not going back and wouldn't recommend.

Roush 427
02-14-15, 07:13
Pure gold at one time had some nice talent, some of the gals were from UNC and eager, I messed with one for a long time until she graduated but it went down hill, private dancer was a jack shack and owned by the same guy that had the one in Brunswick co that got busted and shut down, Wilmington does need some but the do gooders and $$$ in the right places won't let it happen, just my two cents Roush.

PussAEater
02-14-15, 09:00
So since the stripclubs here suck ass are there any good bachelor party agencies in town that might offer one on one sessions? I tried looking for them but it seems the demand for bachelor parties in this town is low right now or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I used to use unique entertainers when they were around and they great.

Dirty Dingus
02-14-15, 15:27
So since the stripclubs here suck ass are there any good bachelor party agencies in town that might offer one on one sessions? I tried looking for them but it seems the demand for bachelor parties in this town is low right now or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I used to use unique entertainers when they were around and they great.Here I go reminiscing about the good ole days again, but there use to be several strip-0-gram companies in Wilmington. One in particular was Exotic Illusions. The owner was smoking hot and quite wild if she knew you well. I used them quite often, and depending on the gal, was always a happy camper. Unfortunately, it looks like most of those days are long gone in Wilmington.

PussAEater
02-14-15, 19:02
Small world! I knew the guy who made the website for exotic illusions. I also met some of the ladies there and I agree they were very good. What a shame it's all gone to shit though. Used to be a time in this town when you could get some good meat but it seems these days it's far and few in between. I remember there also used to be a bunch of agencies in town that offered exotic dancing services as well as the whole topless maid thing. Right now I think there are only two agencies in town (which aren't worth a damn) and the stripclubs here are a bust so what is a guy to do in this town?

GrillMaster
04-04-15, 23:08
After moving to Wilmington from Jax, I have discovered I do better just driving to Myrtle Beach or Fayetteville if I want a strip club fix. Daytimers are always better mileage in Fayetteville. Local venues are more like going to golden coral and being told you have to pay but you can't touch the food.

PussAEater
04-05-15, 08:45
Yeah I learned my lesson as well that is why now I only head to Myrtle, Charleston, or elsewhere for the some stripclub action. Speaking of the dumps for stripclubs here I rode by the crazy horse the other day and noticed they said open Friday, sat, and sun. Does this mean they are only open three days a week? If so then that shows you how bad it is here.

GrillMaster
02-20-16, 08:40
Yeah I learned my lesson as well that is why now I only head to Myrtle, Charleston, or elsewhere for the some stripclub action. Speaking of the dumps for stripclubs here I rode by the crazy horse the other day and noticed they said open Friday, sat, and sun. Does this mean they are only open three days a week? If so then that shows you how bad it is here.When I lived in Wilmy I still drove to Micky's in Fayetteville. Lately I've heard there are some young fresh dancers at Toby's in Jville. Don't go in nowadays, too close to work and colleagues, but I know one dancer Eevee (yep like the Pokemon) Sexy and fiesty and has some wack ass dance moves but a sweet girl who could use the tips.

G.

Jjjchar
05-02-16, 22:09
Any updates on clubs in Wilmington area. Best to stay in town or head to myrtle?

Roush 427
05-03-16, 11:23
Any updates on clubs in Wilmington area. Best to stay in town or head to myrtle?Drive on down to Myrtle Beach, not as many as there use to be but a lot of gals to choose from, just bring mr green LOL, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
05-22-16, 07:26
Dancer at Crazy horse is new looks real good, small framed and pretty. They called her Gina. Works here and in myrtle some she said. Tried to see if she would go home with me but no go at the time tho she thought about it. I'll try again another time. Easy in the eyes that's for sure.

ILMSeaKnight
01-14-17, 04:18
Anybody remember what the prices for dances was? Specifically 15- 30 dances?

RobSmith0307
01-18-17, 10:52
Saw her post on Instagram about it and was curious. Thought it might be worth the trip to check it out.

Thanks.

Baja 910
03-16-17, 14:08
In Wilm on business and wondered if SC scene has improved. Used to drive to MB years ago since the clubs in Wilmington were tame by comparison.

No time to drive to MB this trip and MB has gone tame over the last several years.

Any of you Mongers have any recomndations? Is there still a club up near Topsail?

Thanks.

Baja.

Harry Plopper
03-17-17, 16:17
The clubs are shit in ILM and Topsail is dead. Sorry.

In Wilm on business and wondered if SC scene has improved. Used to drive to MB years ago since the clubs in Wilmington were tame by comparison.

No time to drive to MB this trip and MB has gone tame over the last several years.

Any of you Mongers have any recomndations? Is there still a club up near Topsail?

Thanks.

Baja.

Baja 910
03-19-17, 12:18
The clubs are shit in ILM and Topsail is dead. Sorry.HP,

Thanks for the update. Thanks for saving me time & $$.

I will plan for fun elsewhere.

ILMSeaKnight
08-07-17, 05:00
Anyone been to knockouts in sneeds ferry? How's it compare to pure gold? Cheaper dances?

RandomTask101
08-07-17, 09:53
Anyone been to knockouts in sneeds ferry? How's it compare to pure gold? Cheaper dances?I went to Cherry's a while back, which is what that place used to be called. Not sure how it is now, but when I went it was primarily military clients and the dancers were decently skilled but. Ahhh. Not of the highest quality outside of that.

If you are Wilmington based and willing to travel your best bet is Myrtle Beach for strip clubs.

GrillMaster
08-07-17, 17:26
Anyone been to knockouts in sneeds ferry? How's it compare to pure gold? Cheaper dances?When I lived in wilmington I just bit the bullet and drove to Fayetteville. Especially in the daytime you can get some high mileage (BUT YMMV, just saying) dances at Drunk Horse Pub and Sparkeys, sometimes Sharkeys.

But Sneads Ferry, Wilmington, or Jacksonville? No.

JMHO.

GM.

SportsFan
11-19-17, 00:06
Jenna Haze just announced she will be visiting Tobie's in Feb. Seriously thinking of making the drive from Raleigh to see her. Anybody have any info on this club. I've driven by the club before and didn't look that big but tough to tell from the outside. Any info would be appreciated.

PiedPiper77
11-19-17, 13:36
Jenna Haze just announced she will be visiting Tobie's in Feb. Seriously thinking of making the drive from Raleigh to see her. Anybody have any info on this club. I've driven by the club before and didn't look that big but tough to tell from the outside. Any info would be appreciated.It's been a while but last time I visited tobys it was small and the girls were just above SW material, things may have changed.

SportsFan
11-23-17, 20:05
It's been a while but last time I visited tobys it was small and the girls were just above SW material, things may have changed.That's what I figured. Reviews on tuscl seem mixed and the lap dances seem to be no touch. I'm use to two way contact dances so no touch is a big negative for me. That being said might still visit just to see Jenna Haze just probably will not get any dances.

SportsFan
12-17-17, 22:59
Looks like the club is being sold as PGW posted today on instagram today was last Sunday Funday before the new owners take over. Know they sold the Cary club earlier this year so maybe the same guys are taken over this club. See what changes are made no really a big fan of this club now since the dances aren't worth the price.

RoundThePort
02-07-18, 16:45
Talent is wayyyy better now at the new Cheetahs, new owner is doing a reno and one of my buddies got take out when we went.

KotBus
02-09-18, 20:01
Talent is wayyyy better now at the new Cheetahs, new owner is doing a reno and one of my buddies got take out when we went.Probably the BEST looking group of girls I've ever seen at a strip club around here. Aside from maybe 1, they were all 8/10 minimum and very diverse.

New rooms are nice but pricey and you don't get much extra from them. Of course it'll vary from girl to girl but each room has a camera in it with someone watching. The super expensive Villa might not though.

PiedPiper77
02-10-18, 13:40
Probably the BEST looking group of girls I've ever seen at a strip club around here. Aside from maybe 1, they were all 8/10 minimum and very diverse.

New rooms are nice but pricey and you don't get much extra from them. Of course it'll vary from girl to girl but each room has a camera in it with someone watching. The super expensive Villa might not though.The girl who has the side of her head shaved with the animal print tattoo still work there?

KotBus
02-12-18, 18:51
The girl who has the side of her head shaved with the animal print tattoo still work there?Maybe? I didn't see any girl matching that description the few times I've been there under cheetah.

PiedPiper77
02-13-18, 07:53
Maybe? I didn't see any girl matching that description the few times I've been there under cheetah.I was asking is she's a little thick to working as a dancer so when I found out she was working at PG, I knew that place went down hill. Was just curious if the new place re did their dancers.

SkinJr
02-14-18, 02:05
Tobie's is really small. Around the size of a small house like 1800 SF. When the porn stars come in it gets packed elbow to elbow with only 100 people. My experience the porn stars sit in the VIP area and are just waiting to get out of Dodge.

The biggest club in town Driftwood is under new ownership and under going a remodel. New VIP rooms whereas tobie's only has one room with multiple couches and everyone else watching you get grinded on. The last time I was in Driftwood they said a lot of girls came there from tobie's looking jobs but weren't hired cause they were trash.

Knockouts in Sneads Ferry is closed. I think it was run by the same group that owns tobie's.

La mirage is a cesspool. Literally.

That's what I figured. Reviews on tuscl seem mixed and the lap dances seem to be no touch. I'm use to two way contact dances so no touch is a big negative for me. That being said might still visit just to see Jenna Haze just probably will not get any dances.

SkinJr
02-14-18, 02:09
I will be there next week. Remember which girl I should ask for like your friend?

Talent is wayyyy better now at the new Cheetahs, new owner is doing a reno and one of my buddies got take out when we went.

SportsFan
02-17-18, 17:54
Tobie's is really small. Around the size of a small house like 1800 SF. When the porn stars come in it gets packed elbow to elbow with only 100 people. My experience the porn stars sit in the VIP area and are just waiting to get out of Dodge.

The biggest club in town Driftwood is under new ownership and under going a remodel. New VIP rooms whereas tobie's only has one room with multiple couches and everyone else watching you get grinded on. The last time I was in Driftwood they said a lot of girls came there from tobie's looking jobs but weren't hired cause they were trash.

Knockouts in Sneads Ferry is closed. I think it was run by the same group that owns tobie's.

La mirage is a cesspool. Literally.So I decided to check at Jenna Haze last night at Tobie's. When I arrived the place was packed and stayed that way until after her 10:30 show. Lots of people left after her show and was not quit as busy the rest of the night. Jenna show was good and I even got one of her posters during her show. Only met a couple of House dancers and they seemed friendly. I did get a couple of dances from a brunette with big boobs that were good but as said before only one way contact. Actually had a better time then expected definitely not the best club I've even been in but also not the worst.

SportsFan
06-30-18, 13:51
Anybody been since it changed names and ownership? Looks like they have some pretty girls so maybe I'll check it out next time I'm in town. How are the dances and what's the price? Also do they do the 2 for $40 specials? Thanks.

ILMSeaKnight
06-30-18, 17:23
Anybody been since it changed names and ownership? Looks like they have some pretty girls so maybe I'll check it out next time I'm in town. How are the dances and what's the price? Also do they do the 2 for $40 specials? Thanks.Its better than pure gold, but pricier. The do a minimum of 2 dancesnfor 60. Up side though is they have private rooms now and even a hot tub, if you can afford it. The girls are also great too, with some girls coming from pur gold as well.

SportsFan
07-01-18, 11:40
Its better than pure gold, but pricier. The do a minimum of 2 dancesnfor 60. Up side though is they have private rooms now and even a hot tub, if you can afford it. The girls are also great too, with some girls coming from pur gold as well.Thanks! That's what I figured. I guessing no hourly 2 for $40 specials? Might check it out when in town because from what I've heard they do have some good looking girls.

Myrtle Beach
05-24-19, 16:45
On the strip club scene in Wilmington? I live in Myrtle and I'm just ready to see some different titties.

NC9876
07-16-19, 08:42
I see they open at 11:30 AM now, any been who would care to share?

On the strip club scene in Wilmington? I live in Myrtle and I'm just ready to see some different titties.

Gulf0521
08-18-19, 21:10
Visit was Saturday. The club is very impressive. They did a nice job remodeling. Was quite interesting that there were more ladies then men in the audience. Didn't mind that but a first for me. Only about 12-15 (Lot less than anticipated for a Saturday) ladies working and most just ok. Won't be racing to return unless talent increase. Myrtle Beach has a lot more talent at even the average clubs. Also $40 per dance is Outrageous in my opinion. Guess without competition, they can charge what they want but won't get much of my hard earned $$ especially with only average talent. I had a pocket full of cash ready to redistribute but left after an hour.

Gulf0521
08-18-19, 21:28
Visit was Saturday. The club is very impressive. They did a nice job remodeling. Was quite interesting that there were more ladies then men in the audience. Didn't mind that but a first for me. Only about 12-15 (Lot less than anticipated for a Saturday) ladies working and most just ok. Won't be racing to return unless talent increase. Myrtle Beach has a lot more talent at even the average clubs. Also $40 per dance is Outrageous in my opinion. Guess without competition, they can charge what they want but won't get much of my hard earned $$ especially with only average talent. I had a pocket full of cash ready to redistribute but left after an hour.

GoFastVt
10-30-19, 13:07
Visiting the area, had some time to kill a week ago. Sunday evening. Club is nicely appointed, clean and well run. As many or not more dancers working than customers (I got there around 9).

Hostess likes to take Newbies on a tour. LD rooms are semi-private (closets with beaded curtains.) Then there are small, medium and large private rooms, plus a hot tub.

Was approached by an attractive, semi-thick blond, fairly young with nice ta-tas. We chatted for a bit while I sipped my drink, then she asked me what I wanted to do. Quoted $ 100 minimum for 10 minute LD, $ 200 for a 20 minutes private room, and on up. Had nothing else going on, so what the heck. I'm more used to getting 3 or 4 LD's for that money at clubs in the northeast, but I figured what could be the harm.

10 minutes was pretty uninspired. No touching the boobs. Told me I should have opted for the upgrade. Not much in the way of grinding, so I wasn't exactly raring to go after 10 minutes and the bell went off. Both the dancer and the hostess asked if I wanted to go for at least 20 minutes. There wasn't anything in the 10 that made me want to throw more money down the tube, so I declined.

Afterwards, I'm talking to the hostess, she tells me the dancers are employees, and that they are not allowed anymore to set their own prices.

I guess for the money, I'd go to a site like P411 and find a very nice escort for an entire hour instead of going for the uncertainty of the $ 200 to $ 400 and up options.

Don't think I'd go back. Oh, and cover was $ 15 on a Sunday night with less than 10 customers.

-g.

FreakNation
12-10-19, 20:40
Is there any clubs I might get extra in Wilmington or Jacksonville?

SportsFan
12-27-19, 19:38
Is there any clubs I might get extra in Wilmington or Jacksonville?Seriously doubt inside the club. Wilmington only has Cheetah and definitely not happening at that club. As for Jacksonville I've only been to Tobie's and nothing happening there. Maybe you can hookup outside the club but not inside.

IlmSurf51
02-04-20, 12:12
Any good recent good reports at the cheetah during the day? I went months ago and was one file and me and expensive! LOL.

Myrtle Beach
06-08-20, 16:09
Or whatever it's called now is opening?

SportsFan
06-14-20, 15:51
Or whatever it's called now is opening?Is open according to it's social media pages.

Myrtle Beach
07-23-20, 03:15
And spent some time at Cheetah. I was supremely impressed with the quality of the girls. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. But I was shocked that the cheapest dance was $100 for ten minutes. I partook and it was about three songs long which comes out to the $30 each plus a tip that I normally pay in Myrtle. But I would have spread a little of that love around if I had been able to break it up. The VIP areas are nice but out of price range. For that kind of many, a girl and I would have to ha e a clear understanding. Any one had experience with that? PM if you wish.

Roush 427
07-26-20, 09:49
And spent some time at Cheetah. I was supremely impressed with the quality of the girls. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. But I was shocked that the cheapest dance was $100 for ten minutes. I partook and it was about three songs long which comes out to the $30 each plus a tip that I normally pay in Myrtle. But I would have spread a little of that love around if I had been able to break it up. The VIP areas are nice but out of price range. For that kind of many, a girl and I would have to ha e a clear understanding. Any one had experience with that? PM if you wish.A couple gals from MB said they were going there to work for a while until the dh re opened back up, just sayin Roush.

Myrtle Beach
07-27-20, 19:37
A couple gals from MB said they were going there to work for a while until the dh re opened back up, just sayin Roush.But I may go back Friday night. Desperate times lead to desperate measures.

Roush 427
07-27-20, 21:04
But I may go back Friday night. Desperate times lead to desperate measures.AN ole friend of mine use to say don't take no for an answer, LOL just sayin Roush.

DoodleRooster
09-22-20, 17:11
As for Cheetahs is it worth checking out one night in Wilmington or should I just stay 2 nights in Myrtle?

Topshelfpop
09-23-20, 08:18
As for Cheetahs is it worth checking out one night in Wilmington or should I just stay 2 nights in Myrtle?Stay in Myrtle Beach.

DoodleRooster
09-23-20, 18:34
Stay in Myrtle Beach.Heard. Thank you.

JohnnyBNaughty
05-06-21, 20:44
As for Cheetahs is it worth checking out one night in Wilmington or should I just stay 2 nights in Myrtle?It's ok. Nothing special tbh. It is a nice layout and the girls are decent looking but Myrtle has better options. Overall not too bad and a definite upgrade from when it was old pure gold years ago.

Myrtle Beach
06-09-21, 15:21
As for Cheetahs is it worth checking out one night in Wilmington or should I just stay 2 nights in Myrtle?Are worth the drive from Wilmington.

WizeOldMan
09-16-21, 10:03
The bartender (forget her name) is the hottest girl in the building! She's also a flight attendant. Great conversationalist and a great ass! Definitely worth a few overpriced drinks just to sit behind the bar and look at her! I wasn't too impressed with the "talent" there that night. But that bartender. WOW!

WaterLynn
10-28-21, 17:52
Does Cheetahs not have private dance areas? Are there private areas for extras inside the club? What about just HJ or BJ while no one is looking?

StiffyDaPlumb
10-29-21, 02:34
Does Cheetahs not have private dance areas? Are there private areas for extras inside the club? What about just HJ or BJ while no one is looking?Better bring 1 k to have any kind of fun like that. Last time I went a bud light was 6 $, private dances in the back were $60 for 2 songs. Then she said they have a hot tub and it was 1 k for the hour and they do give you shorts. I'm from Fayetteville area so I was shocked at the prices. In Fayetteville they offered free food at lunch not that I would eat any and $10 private dances before 5. Those days are long gone though.

JonnyBoy78
12-13-21, 16:53
Better bring 1 k to have any kind of fun like that. Last time I went a bud light was 6 $, private dances in the back were $60 for 2 songs. Then she said they have a hot tub and it was 1 k for the hour and they do give you shorts. I'm from Fayetteville area so I was shocked at the prices. In Fayetteville they offered free food at lunch not that I would eat any and $10 private dances before 5. Those days are long gone though.I've gotten the hot tub before. Good time but no promise of extras. Can anyone else provide another experience?

ILMSeaKnight
12-19-21, 14:47
Anyone been to club Ludus on Carolina Beach rd? Is it a strip club or something?

Delaware1202
12-20-21, 01:23
Anyone been to club Ludus on Carolina Beach rd? Is it a strip club or something?Swingers club. A little more relaxed rule wise than some other clubs I am told.

TheCarDoctor
12-20-21, 03:59
Anyone been to club Ludus on Carolina Beach rd? Is it a strip club or something?I think that's the new swingers club. Not sure about membership being required.

JonnyBoy78
12-20-21, 11:30
Swingers club. A little more relaxed rule wise than some other clubs I am told.Any details on membership. Never been to a swingers club tomorrow and want to know if you have to bring someone. Or can meet other couples there's?

Torco74
12-20-21, 16:29
Any details on membership. Never been to a swingers club tomorrow and want to know if you have to bring someone. Or can meet other couples there's?Their website is very detailed.

ILMSeaKnight
12-21-21, 19:00
Their website is very detailed.Anyone get lucky out there? Is it even busy at all?

OrdinaryJohn
07-28-23, 10:04
Anyone visited any clubs lately? Thinking about finding some daytime shift girls to look at.

Member #6576
10-18-23, 20:37
Is Cheetah worth a visit? Based on the lack of comments here, I assume no extras, but how are the girls? Any college coeds? Take out?

INeedItBad
11-07-23, 05:23
NHC Government are using eminent domain to take the property that Cheetah is on. Curious about how soon things close, if they relocate, and what some of the dancers might do once the doors close.

StinkyMcGee
11-07-23, 11:51
Is Cheetah worth a visit? Based on the lack of comments here, I assume no extras, but how are the girls? Any college coeds? Take out?You could peruse their FB photo gallery to get a taste of the type of girls there. Maybe community college coeds or GED recipients, but if you keep your expectations low, and remember that it's a Wilmington strip club and not the Spearmint Rhino, you might find a diamond in the rough.

https://www.facebook.com/cheetahgentlemensclub