PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Chucke
03-05-13, 14:57
For anyone interested theres 3 WSW on market right. Market & kerr vicinity.

Wilmncguy
03-06-13, 01:02
I may have seen two of these ladies today, but they were walking against traffic (westerly on the southern side of the street). I don't have much experience picking up SWs. But I always thought they would be walking with traffic, so you would have the pretense of picking them up to give them a ride. These ladies made eye contact, and smiled, unfortunately I was headed to an appointment.

An advantage of walking towards traffic, is you can see their faces. But I always thought this was a signal that a woman wasn't interested in "ride," if she was walking against traffic. One look fairly young and the other looked older, but both look OK from a distances. Although they weren't exactly what you might have referred to as "dolled up."

How about some of you more experienced guys commenting, on whether you think they typically walk towards traffic, or away.

Also an pointers on a good "parking spot" would be appreciated. They one thing I have read on here and thus the question. Don't let her take you to her spot (were there maybe partners waiting to rob you). I thought about the advantages of a big parking lot, on facing out a dead end street. Just don't want to get caught with my pants down (pun intended).

Thanks.

For anyone interested theres 3 WSW on market right. Market & kerr vicinity.

MrFixer
03-09-13, 16:49
Three pm on Market, nothing to look at. I guess its that time of the month.

No, the OTHER "that time of the month". LOLLOL! I would be concerned if the girls were working during that time.

I'm not sure a lot of guys want red wings or anything like that!

Roush 427
03-19-13, 18:13
Guys market street was hopping today, rent must be due, just remember the donut squad is out also so don't be on the news at six, I saw no less than four near kerr on my way to VIP, just sayin Roush

Ellis61
03-21-13, 16:47
I was on Market street today about 3 pm and it was dead. The only girl I saw worth a look was the chick in the ladie liberty outfit.

IlmnDude
03-22-13, 23:09
So, guys, I live off market, right in the center of it all. So, whenever I'm coming in from work or going to the store or gym I make sure to check out the area. I've noticed the SW quality has gone down but the amount has increased and they're out for more hours of they day. GOOD, right? I'm not sure. I've noticed a lot of LEO parked in hotel lots and pulling in ans hiding in groups in that weird little turn around area beside McDonalds and Midas near Churchs and all that on market. Just, please, so a drive around first!

Keep dreaming!

IlmnDude
03-25-13, 13:25
So, I parked in the Sonic lot and walked to the Advance Auto lot and past two WSW's, both 6 or 7's body and face. One middle age and one younger. I dreamt I was doing a preliminary scout for myself but also walked pass a tall, built, African American man in suspicious clothing and a black duffel bag. He had in a dark black ear piece that looked like a blue tooth, black shades, and a black under armor looking shirt. Something just didn't feel right in the dream so I woke up real quick! Maybe I'm just paranoid though, I'm new to dreams like this.

BE SAFE!

Beachluvr
03-25-13, 16:15
So, I parked in the Sonic lot and walked to the Advance Auto lot and past two WSW's, both 6 or 7's body and face. One middle age and one younger. I dreamt I was doing a preliminary scout for myself but also walked pass a tall, built, African American man in suspicious clothing and a black duffel bag. He had in a dark black ear piece that looked like a blue tooth, black shades, and a black under armor looking shirt. Something just didn't feel right in the dream so I woke up real quick! Maybe I'm just paranoid though, I'm new to dreams like this.

BE SAFE!No, you are most certainly not new. Saw that happen myself. The one girl that was older, was waving and being WAY to obvious handing out the look. Either the other girl or the guy was alwas somewhat close. I suggest hitting the other strolls besides market for a few days. Wait until after the article is published at least. Payback time for all the embarrassment with the RV deal I guess.

IlmnDude
03-25-13, 22:58
No, you are most certainly not new. Saw that happen myself. The one girl that was older, was waving and being WAY to obvious handing out the look. Either the other girl or the guy was alwas somewhat close. I suggest hitting the other strolls besides market for a few days. Wait until after the article is published at least. Payback time for all the embarrassment with the RV deal I guess.Good call! You're so right. They were a little too obvious. One girl would just stop at the middle of an intersection and just stare at the road and passing cars without moving for long periods of time. Nowhere near a bus stop or business. Shady, shady!

DT2112
04-02-13, 18:33
Lullwater area at 10:15 this morning. Long blonde hair, a little on the thick side. If I had been in my car, I wouldve def picked her up. Unfortunately, I was in the company car and our name is all over the car. I will look for her again. Anyone else see her? Pick her up?

Roush 427
04-03-13, 07:01
Stopped in at the aisian market next to elizabeth pizza to pick up some fruit to take the girls at VIP and noticed a white med build blond with a pony tail in jeans and orange shirt, gave the look but when I came out she was gone, just sayin there out there but be careful Roush

DT2112
04-05-13, 13:34
WSW picked her up close to Market and Kerr. Thin with long brown hair. Decent BBBJCIM. Prolly wouldn't repeat.

Cam13
04-10-13, 11:11
Around 11 made a drive through market. Saw saw short brown hair. Lime green shirt. Looks about a 5. Didn't have time to check it out further. Just a heads up. Remember watch for uncle Leo. And play safe.

CuzinIT
04-11-13, 16:33
On Market across from the Super 8, there is this dingy car wash. That's the best spot to see whats what. Some girls have rooms nearby and will hang back and watch. They'll have a guy ride over and check you out. If you ain't playing with Uncle Leo, You might get lucky. The nastier ones hang near that community college near the Quality Inn and Red Roof. The Red Roof is medicine house and Uncle Leo likes to get his meds often there. Best time is between 3pm and 7pm. But most girls are doing this BP stuff. Be safe.

Joepotts2008
04-13-13, 20:18
To the Monger in the white Suburban with the blue mechanics shirt, you swooped in and cut me off. Oh well, Market street has plenty to go around. Happy hunting.

Roush 427
04-19-13, 16:32
To the Monger in the white Suburban with the blue mechanics shirt, you swooped in and cut me off. Oh well, Market street has plenty to go around. Happy hunting.The early bird gets the gal LOL, got to trade that car, just sayin Roush

JungleJim
04-21-13, 23:05
Grabbed up a young blonde around 20 years old today near W. Fargo. A little thick but cute, just came in from FLA. She said. Was wearning a nice white shirt and jeans. Well worth it. Michelle.

JungleJim
04-23-13, 21:47
Who was the lucky guy to grab up the hot tall blonde tonight around 9:30 pm? She was being picky!

Lunatic2
04-25-13, 18:25
Grabbed up a young blonde around 20 years old today near W. Fargo. A little thick but cute, just came in from FLA. She said. Was wearning a nice white shirt and jeans. Well worth it. Michelle.Did you happen to get any digits to share?

Roush 427
04-30-13, 16:37
Went up market and did see one blonde med built near super eight, but I saw a couple thugs hanginng around near, be careful guys, just sayin Roush

JungleJim
05-02-13, 23:46
Did you happen to get any digits to share?Sorry zero on the #

JungleJim
05-02-13, 23:52
Iam at the handy hugo earlier, gal walks up to me about early 20s, peirced lip blondish hair kinda short. Asks for a smoke, now iam just standing there pumpin gas. Give her a smoke, she then asks what iam gettn into tonight? My reply iam heading back to my hotel, been a hard day at work. She then just comes out with," I give a realy good BJ do you want one?" LOL I chuckled and said no ill have to pass on that. She looked kinda shocked. And then tried to convince me how great she is at giving head. I finished gettn my gas and drove off. LOL it was to easy.

IlmnDude
05-06-13, 10:49
Iam at the handy hugo earlier, gal walks up to me about early 20s, peirced lip blondish hair kinda short. Asks for a smoke, now iam just standing there pumpin gas. Give her a smoke, she then asks what iam gettn into tonight? My reply iam heading back to my hotel, been a hard day at work. She then just comes out with," I give a realy good BJ do you want one?" LOL I chuckled and said no ill have to pass on that. She looked kinda shocked. And then tried to convince me how great she is at giving head. I finished gettn my gas and drove off. LOL it was to easy.You could've been anyone. Does take some HUGE balls for her to try to sell herself without you pursuing her. WOW. Was she just not pretty or were you worried about her since she was so audacious? LOL. I was going to Hardees for breakfast on Market today and passed a girl at Arby's and asked her if she "needed a ride" in order to get her in the car and talk business. Turns out she was straight gorgeous with an awesome body and seemed very cool. I was happy to meet Amber and was looking forward to what she had to offer. Turns out. She just needed a ride. Haha. Boy did I feel stupid.

Joepotts2008
05-10-13, 19:54
Friday Night. Got the misfortune to be fooled by Nikki."This too shall pass" I did get her in my car but when I saw her condition I just couldn't proceed. Either, meth or herpes has messed her skin all up. No way am I touching that. We did have a conversation and learned Michelle has left and returned to Florida. I guess that tattoo on her ta-tas with Michael's name went to waste. Gave her a few dollars and got a photo. Look close and tell me what you see. When I asked about strip clubs in Wilm crazy horse vs. Gold she said gold is classier. Looks like I'm getting advice from walkers.

Roush 427
05-10-13, 21:09
Friday Night. Got the misfortune to be fooled by Nikki."This too shall pass" I did get her in my car but when I saw her condition I just couldn't proceed. Either, meth or herpes has messed her skin all up. No way am I touching that. We did have a conversation and learned Michelle has left and returned to Florida. I guess that tattoo on her ta-tas with Michael's name went to waste. Gave her a few dollars and got a photo. Look close and tell me what you see. When I asked about strip clubs in Wilm crazy horse vs. Gold she said gold is classier. Looks like I'm getting advice from walkers.won't to put my mouth on them could be bad news, LOL just sayin Roush

JungleJim
05-15-13, 14:34
Early 30s, red hair, tye dye dress, advance auto area,

Wildthang36
05-18-13, 18:26
Early 30s, red hair, tye dye dress, advance auto area,Missed that one, but on down across from the Carolinian was on sitting on the opposite side of the road. Passed on her as I was running low on time.

Good luck!

Roush 427
05-24-13, 07:39
Going down market saw one standing, but down just below her was a unmarked mustang that I had seen before, so they are out guys be careful just sayin Roush

DT2112
05-28-13, 22:24
On CBR close to Legion Stadium area. Don't see them in that area too much anymore. 12-15 years ago, used to pick them up in that area all the time.

Roush 427
05-30-13, 15:57
Going down market saw one near mm college but I had an apt and couldn't stop this was am, bleach blonde wearing blue shorts and white t shirt, just sayin Roush

DT2112
06-05-13, 17:28
Working Dawson St. Short black hair, thin. Seen her several times between 10th and 15th streets. Don't see too many in that area.

DT2112
06-11-13, 16:03
On market just a few minutes ago. Lullwater area about a block apart.

Roush 427
06-19-13, 05:45
On market there was one who looked out of place near chic fla, blonde wearing jean shorts and orange tank top, but in the parking lot across street was a suv with a bunch of antenas and dark windows and a guy walking not far from her, I didn't gamble, just sayin Roush

IlmnDude
06-21-13, 14:32
So thanks to lurking on this site for over a year and the front page rules I finally learned dream etiquette, how to recognize a SW, and how to do it safely. I had a dream I was on Market and saw two WSW's in front of Arby's a little after 10PM. There were cops in the parking lot for something else so I played it cool. One of the SW's looked in her late 40's, in rough shape, rough size, and wearing loose clothes. Another 100 yards up I see a brunette with a nice tight little body wearing short shorts and a tank top. And I was dreaming, if she's a SW then it's my dream come true (She popped my SW cherry). I had to turn around literally three times between hooters and arbys to pick her up because we were both avoiding Uncle Leo and just in my time waiting I saw TWO mongers try to pick her up before me, including on pulling up in a little green car a few spots beside me. Notice what was going on. And then leave.

Well, finally, I see her one more time and pull out where bonefish is and she crosses the median in front of me acting like she's on the phone. As she passed I said hey, and she looked back. I asked how are you? And she turned towards me. I asked if she needed a ride so she hopped in. :)

We started driving and made small talk but she soon got to business and asked if I was cop and I asked her. To make sure, she asked if I wanted her to feel my dick and I said yes and when she did I grabbed a handful of her tit and we we're both happy we were safe.

We drove to my hotel (I had my wallet his, only $60 cash in pocket, and a condom ready, haha) and walked in and started talking business. She went to the BR right quick but I made sure to look for her cell phone and listen closely to make sure she wasnt calling anyone because I've heard horror stories on here that begin like that. She came out and we talked business. I didn't have too much to spend so I asked how much for BBJCIM? She replied. 4. I'm sure I could have talked her down but I let my inexperience show and didn't. She asked for roses up front and I gave them to her and she began the deed. It was a little above average but def not as good as you'd eexpect. (She said I was cute, I'm young, and it was trimmed and I was recently showered) so she didn't have a reason in my eyes to not go all in. About 5 minutes in I said "man, that feels good, wish I had some more roses" and she replied shed proved FS for. 6. Made me laugh on the inside, she prob said that because she saw and thought I only had. 6. Anyways, she was a starfish, just laid there and let me do all the work and said she didn't want to be on top. I love doggy but wanted to see if since she's a pro, if she could ride like a pro. BJ was BBJ and then we did missionary and then I just did her doggy to end it all. I asked her if I could take a pic and she said yes so ill post that. She had a good personality though, not real bubbly but we chatted the whole time and it wasn't akward at all, I kind of enjoyed her company more than the sex. We didn't kiss so she's no GFE and when it was over she walked right out the door of my dream herself and didn't need a ride as she said she was staying at the Carolinian Inn? I think. Its the one right beside the Inn at Wilmington. Also, her name was Michelle, so if my memory judges my right I'm snowball brothers with a few of you now! Haha. She told me a story one time about the easiest money she said she ever made. She gave a guy a BJ for a min and then when she went to roll the condom on before the deed he came in the condom w / o pentration! Haha. That would BLOW! Haha. Three times actually! Her, you, and the experience.

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm a lot more confident to pursue more dreams now.

Hugh Jardon
06-21-13, 22:08
IlmnDude. You are hooked now! We expect much more from you from now on.

Ellis61
06-22-13, 06:49
So thanks to lurking on this site for over a year and the front page rules I finally learned dream etiquette, how to recognize a SW, and how to do it safely. I had a dream I was on Market and saw two WSW's in front of Arby's a little after 10PM. There were cops in the parking lot for something else so I played it cool. One of the SW's looked in her late 40's, in rough shape, rough size, and wearing loose clothes. Another 100 yards up I see a brunette with a nice tight little body wearing short shorts and a tank top. And I was dreaming, if she's a SW then it's my dream come true (She popped my SW cherry). I had to turn around literally three times between hooters and arbys to pick her up because we were both avoiding Uncle Leo and just in my time waiting I saw TWO mongers try to pick her up before me, including on pulling up in a little green car a few spots beside me. Notice what was going on. And then leave.

Well, finally, I see her one more time and pull out where bonefish is and she crosses the median in front of me acting like she's on the phone. As she passed I said hey, and she looked back. I asked how are you? And she turned towards me. I asked if she needed a ride so she hopped in. .

We started driving and made small talk but she soon got to business and asked if I was cop and I asked her. To make sure, she asked if I wanted her to feel my dick and I said yes and when she did I grabbed a handful of her tit and we we're both happy we were safe.

We drove to my hotel (I had my wallet his, only $60 cash in pocket, and a condom ready, haha) and walked in and started talking business. She went to the BR right quick but I made sure to look for her cell phone and listen closely to make sure she wasnt calling anyone because I've heard horror stories on here that begin like that. She came out and we talked business. I didn't have too much to spend so I asked how much for BBJCIM? She replied. 4. I'm sure I could have talked her down but I let my inexperience show and didn't. She asked for roses up front and I gave them to her and she began the deed. It was a little above average but def not as good as you'd eexpect. (She said I was cute, I'm young, and it was trimmed and I was recently showered) so she didn't have a reason in my eyes to not go all in. About 5 minutes in I said "man, that feels good, wish I had some more roses" and she replied shed proved FS for. 6. Made me laugh on the inside, she prob said that because she saw and thought I only had. 6. Anyways, she was a starfish, just laid there and let me do all the work and said she didn't want to be on top. I love doggy but wanted to see if since she's a pro, if she could ride like a pro. BJ was BBJ and then we did missionary and then I just did her doggy to end it all. I asked her if I could take a pic and she said yes so ill post that. She had a good personality though, not real bubbly but we chatted the whole time and it wasn't akward at all, I kind of enjoyed her company more than the sex. We didn't kiss so she's no GFE and when it was over she walked right out the door of my dream herself and didn't need a ride as she said she was staying at the Carolinian Inn? I think. Its the one right beside the Inn at Wilmington. Also, her name was Michelle, so if my memory judges my right I'm snowball brothers with a few of you now! Haha. She told me a story one time about the easiest money she said she ever made. She gave a guy a BJ for a min and then when she went to roll the condom on before the deed he came in the condom w / o pentration! Haha. That would BLOW! Haha. Three times actually! Her, you, and the experience.

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm a lot more confident to pursue more dreams now.What happened to the pic you said you were going to post?

Roush 427
06-22-13, 07:10

Well, finally, I see her one more time and pull out where bonefish is and she crosses the median in front of me acting like she's on the phone. As she passed I said hey, and she looked back. I asked how are you? And she turned towards me. I asked if she needed a ride so she hopped in. .

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm a lot more confident to pursue more dreams now.You lost your SW cherry, now go get um guy LOL, but be careful just sayin Roush

IlmnDude
06-23-13, 11:27

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm a lot more confident to pursue more dreams now.Here's the pic I took. Not a flattering angle. She looked hot in the dark driving by but wasnt as pretty and was older when I picked her up. Small frame but a little wrinkly and loose. The head was a. 5, vagina was a. 6, pretty tight and overall she kept herself clean so I couldn't complain.

Wilm Guy
06-23-13, 14:35
Was a looker probably 5 years ago, but the needle has done the damage. Hard to find Market St girls not all worn out. Look for Paige from backpage, I have seen her walking lately, she is what Michelle probably looked like in the 90's haha!

Roush 427
06-30-13, 06:31
Fri I saw one near taco bell, worn out looking dirty blonde wearing jeans and a yellow t shirt, looked like she just got out of a trash dumpster, not my cup of tea so I passed no popo around but not worth it, just sayin Roush

PlainSong75
07-08-13, 14:03
Saw one today about noon. Skinny WS, tan. Wearing green shorts and a kinda paisley top, big sun glasses and sandals. Pretty skinny (not my thing) but figured I would report. Didn't see any uncles around or benefactors lurking. I had pulled over to answer a email and she kept giving me the eye and walked up to the truck. I dismissed her but figured maybe yall wanted to know.

Amp Insane
07-20-13, 12:11
Market was on fire. Saw two skinny WSW. Neither great looking and one thick WSW that was stacked in a black dress. Guy in front of me scooped her before I could get there.

Roush 427
07-31-13, 06:39
Tue am stopped at the aisian market to pick up something and saw a red head short hair nice ass and plesent face, gave me a nice look so I had to talk to her, asked if I could help her out so me being a gentleman and a danzel in distress I helped her out with a twenty for her oral skills, her name is ginny said she works that area every day, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
08-08-13, 13:09
I might look out for her. BBBJCIM?

Tue am stopped at the aisian market to pick up something and saw a red head short hair nice ass and plesent face, gave me a nice look so I had to talk to her, asked if I could help her out so me being a gentleman and a danzel in distress I helped her out with a twenty for her oral skills, her name is ginny said she works that area every day, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-08-13, 16:33
I might look out for her. BBBJCIM?And good job, saw her again this am almost same place, she saw my truck and jumped in, just sayin Roush

Shyne1935
08-18-13, 02:53
I had a dream I was cruising the downtown area and saw an older SW sitting outside on the corner. After doing a few passes, I stopped and rolled down my window. She hopped up and came straight to me without being beckoned and I asked if she was working. We got down to business, settled on 20 and she hopped in. Turns out I had picked her up in front of her house and she could host (wish she had told me that before we got halfway up market). Back to her place and handled business. Looks about a 4, BBBJCIM easily a 10, personality a solid 10 as well. Got her number, willing to share with senior members. FS was 25, but didn't have any condoms on me.

Turbulent
08-24-13, 15:59
Up on Market this afternoon I drove past a chick with one of those "Will work for food" signs. I thought to myself, I wonder if they would.

No sooner did I think that did some guy in a maroon pickup grab her attention and meet her in the parking lot. Answered that question.

Less thinking, more doing, I guess.

Roush 427
08-30-13, 21:26
Up on Market this afternoon I drove past a chick with one of those "Will work for food" signs. I thought to myself, I wonder if they would.

No sooner did I think that did some guy in a maroon pickup grab her attention and meet her in the parking lot. Answered that question.

Less thinking, more doing, I guess.She got some work to do, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-30-13, 21:29
Same gal I had seen a couple weeks back dirty blonde being picked up near the bus stop near mmc, looked like one that runs a ad on wbp some times, just sayin Roush

Member #5109
09-02-13, 14:18
Few WSW out today with a thick BSW thrown in for good messure. Skinny tanned blond in shirt as 40 for FS.

Skraper
09-06-13, 17:34
I dreamed I drove down Market last night and saw an older brunette walking a Golden Retriever near McDonalds. I circled around to see if I get the look from her but the only thing that looked at me was the dog, on the plus side the dog was wagging its tail. The lady was about 40, firm C cups, and brown hair. Anyone know who I'm talking about? PM me with the deetz.

Signing off,

Skraper

Roush 427
09-30-13, 20:31
Saw one today I couldn't resist comming out of taco bell, wearing a pink shirt bkack shorts and a sholder bag, redish hair not bad looking said her name was ginny, nice little body, I took her to a spot I use some and for 30 I got a BBBJ and some of that clean shaved kitty not bad pretty tight and very good being in the back seat of a truck, says she works market well worth it just sayin Roush

Amp Insane
10-01-13, 13:04
Was passing through today and saw two workers. One super skinny brunette and a stacked hot blonde with a black backpack. Almost looked TGTBT. I couldn't stop but wish I could have!

Roush 427
10-09-13, 22:07
Saw one there this am, but I also saw the po po just down the street watching so I didn't stop, be careful guys just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-15-13, 20:16
Going south I did see one gal walking and looking she looked to clean to be out there, so I noticed a plain white van setting down the street seemed to be watching maybe her, so I didn't stop, just sayin be careful Roush.

Shyne1935
10-21-13, 15:31
Going south I did see one gal walking and looking she looked to clean to be out there, so I noticed a plain white van setting down the street seemed to be watching maybe her, so I didn't stop, just sayin be careful Roush.I think I ran into the same one last night. She had dark hair in a bunned ponytail and was wearing a USC hoodie. I passed her a few times when I noticed a white SUV pull out and follow me. I turned down Henry Road (and it followed me. It dropped back a few times, but followed me in a full circle up princess back onto barclay and pulled in at the closed gas station at the light before pulling out and making a right on market to go the opposite direction back towards where she was walking. Seemed too suspicious for my blood, so I went home. Be careful out there.

Roush 427
10-26-13, 05:42
I think I ran into the same one last night. She had dark hair in a bunned ponytail and was wearing a USC hoodie. I passed her a few times when I noticed a white SUV pull out and follow me. I turned down Henry Road (and it followed me. It dropped back a few times, but followed me in a full circle up princess back onto barclay and pulled in at the closed gas station at the light before pulling out and making a right on market to go the opposite direction back towards where she was walking. Seemed too suspicious for my blood, so I went home. Be careful out there.I was there Fri. And it seemed that the po po were out near the motels looking, they did arrest some drug dealers in one of the motels acording to tv, saw one gal but I passed on it, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-01-13, 07:12
One I had seen a while back was standing at college and market where you get on market, holding a sign saying will work for money and the car behind me picked her up, can only imagine what kind of work she will do, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-19-13, 09:50
Going down market and one near mickey the 's but also a po-po car so I went on, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-16-13, 22:42
I saw one red head with curley hair on the corner, I have seen her on wbp but I can't remember her name, it must be slow if she's on the street, I had left VIP so I didn't stop just sayin Roush.

Wilmncguy
12-17-13, 04:12
Shyne,

Don't know how well you know that area, but Henry and Clay, especially north of Princess Place Drive, are the streets known to serve any and all sorts of drugs. In fact, from Henry to up past the turn into Creekwood, has a lot of good people, but also a lot of desperate people looking for enough money for their next hit (south between Princess and Market are slightly better, but not much). Pulling down those streets is an automatic excuse to pull you over for frequenting a high crime area (unless they have another priority, like keep and eye on "their" girl). Also, while many of those guys are just trying to run a honest, albeit illegal business, but many are broke customers looking to make a quick score, in which case you may be hoping to see the po-po. Worst of all, if you have a car that could be mistaken for an undercover po-po (most any type if your not stopping for their commodities and just "sight seeing" they'll throw rocks or bricks. And whatever you do don't stop and get out to discuss it with them. If you had a BAR rifle with two or three thirty round magazines, you'd still be out gunned. Since they can't call the cops if someone tries to rob them, most of them are prepared to protect their goods.

For what it's worth, be careful out there.

I think I ran into the same one last night. She had dark hair in a bunned ponytail and was wearing a USC hoodie. I passed her a few times when I noticed a white SUV pull out and follow me. I turned down Henry Road (and it followed me. It dropped back a few times, but followed me in a full circle up princess back onto barclay and pulled in at the closed gas station at the light before pulling out and making a right on market to go the opposite direction back towards where she was walking. Seemed too suspicious for my blood, so I went home. Be careful out there.

Clever Panther
12-21-13, 20:05
Came into town to visit friends for holidays figured I get some mongering in dove down market at 5:30 PM one WSW with long straight blond hair. Was going to make the pick-up but she just kept pacing in front of the gas station near Arby's. So rather than risk it I stopped and watched all she did was pace in front of the gas station and stand at the turn in for the station. She seemed rough for wear so I left figured I would try stroll again later tonight.

Roush 427
12-25-13, 07:46
Yesterday there was two togather there, I looked around and saw a blk guy watching them don't know if it was a pimp or the po po so I passed, just sayin be careful Roush.

Amp Insane
12-26-13, 22:08
Saw a lady who looked way to much like my uncle LEO near Kerr and that was it tonight. On a side note I happened to be driving past begging and saw a potential outside there.

Corvette49
01-01-14, 22:38
This girl AMY 21 fron backpage, she's great, highly recomended.

Turbulent
01-04-14, 09:33
This girl AMY 21 fron backpage, she's great, highly recomended.Love to send her some business{TCS. Ellipses}how about a link?

Shyne1935
01-06-14, 04:36
I was cruising down Market near Church's Chicken on my way towards downtown when I saw a very nice looking brunette being dropped off. I turned around at the Super 8, came back up and got a better look at her. She was about 5'8", co-ed body, cute face, a slight goth look to her, but not creepy. I was tempted to pull over, but decided to scope things out. Here's where things get a bit strange to me. I made 4 trips between the Super 8 and Ramada over the course of 30 minutes and I swear she kept getting picked up and dropped off by the same car. A white Honda Accord with obviously illegal window tinting. She'd always get picked up and dropped off right in front of Elizabeths Pizza. It struck me as strange, so I left it alone. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I thought it best to mention it in case a more experienced hobbyist knew what was going on.

Roush 427
01-06-14, 18:09
I was cruising down Market near Church's Chicken on my way towards downtown when I saw a very nice looking brunette being dropped off. I turned around at the Super 8, came back up and got a better look at her. She was about 5'8", co-ed body, cute face, a slight goth look to her, but not creepy. I was tempted to pull over, but decided to scope things out. Here's where things get a bit strange to me. I made 4 trips between the Super 8 and Ramada over the course of 30 minutes and I swear she kept getting picked up and dropped off by the same car. A white Honda Accord with obviously illegal window tinting. She'd always get picked up and dropped off right in front of Elizabeths Pizza. It struck me as strange, so I left it alone. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I thought it best to mention it in case a more experienced hobbyist knew what was going on.Before you leap don't wind up on the evening news, they will make an example of you if you get caught, just my two cents.

Just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-25-14, 08:25
I saw one that I had been with a while back, I started to stop and then looked around, setting down the street was a gum ball machine so I kept on keeping on, don't know if she was helping them or not, not going to gamble, just sayin Roush.

Shyne1935
02-12-14, 03:28
This happened Monday, but I'm just getting home so take that into consideration. There was a brunette with long hair, tight jeans, a bare midriff t-shirt with an unzipped jacket standing on the exit side of the Ramada driveway. After two trips checking things out, I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride which is my usual conversation starter. She looked me dead in my eyes without small talk and immediately started talking about price. All kinds of red flags went up like why would anyone be standing outside in 23 degree weather with a bare midriff and why would she immediately start talking price when all I asked was if she wanted a ride. I politely excused myself and began to drive off. Before I could make that right turn onto Market, a sheriff car made a left turn down that road that runs along the right side of Miller-Motte. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid (it does happen from time to time), but just thought I'd mention it in case it saves one of my fellow hobbyists.

Roush 427
02-15-14, 07:40
This happened Monday, but I'm just getting home so take that into consideration. There was a brunette with long hair, tight jeans, a bare midriff t-shirt with an unzipped jacket standing on the exit side of the Ramada driveway. After two trips checking things out, I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride which is my usual conversation starter. She looked me dead in my eyes without small talk and immediately started talking about price. All kinds of red flags went up like why would anyone be standing outside in 23 degree weather with a bare midriff and why would she immediately start talking price when all I asked was if she wanted a ride. I politely excused myself and began to drive off. Before I could make that right turn onto Market, a sheriff car made a left turn down that road that runs along the right side of Miller-Motte. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid (it does happen from time to time), but just thought I'd mention it in case it saves one of my fellow hobbyists.Seems like there is always type of drama going on there, be careful just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-01-14, 10:12
Comming down Market street Fri. I saw a few gals out, a couple I hadn't seen before but I also saw several po po in the area so I didn't even try to pick up any, be careful guys, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-20-14, 20:29
Saw a couple gals in the area but as I looked around ialso saw a couple blk guys in the back ground watching, could have been pimps or po po, some times they hold charges over the gals heads and let them work it off, be careful, just sayin Roush.

Member #5109
03-22-14, 15:04
Seen two WSW today along market. One with long hair with the bottom half colored pink. Kind of skinny in tight jeans. Looked like she was getting picked up, so I kept it moving. The other had on what looked like black spandex shorts. I'll give her an 8 for body 6 in the face. Not sure if she has been posted about before but she was hanging out with a black guy on a bike, play safe.

Roush 427
03-22-14, 19:44
Seen two WSW today along market. One with long hair with the bottom half colored pink. Kind of skinny in tight jeans. Looked like she was getting picked up, so I kept it moving. The other had on what looked like black spandex shorts. I'll give her an 8 for body 6 in the face. Not sure if she has been posted about before but she was hanging out with a black guy on a bike, play safe.You better leave the one that has the blk guy on the bike alone, Trouble just sayin Roush.

Clipnat
03-23-14, 07:39
Seen two WSW today along market. One with long hair with the bottom half colored pink. Kind of skinny in tight jeans. Looked like she was getting picked up, so I kept it moving. The other had on what looked like black spandex shorts. I'll give her an 8 for body 6 in the face. Not sure if she has been posted about before but she was hanging out with a black guy on a bike, play safe.First time post here, but been looking for some time now the one with the pink colored hair is a big time druggie stay clear she will steel anything that she can get hold of she has been working market street for the last 3 weeks or so on and off I have a pic if I can figure out how to upload.

JungleJim
03-29-14, 12:27
First time post here, but been looking for some time now the one with the pink colored hair is a big time druggie stay clear she will steel anything that she can get hold of she has been working market street for the last 3 weeks or so on and off I have a pic if I can figure out how to upload.She is a old timer from way back, big crack head, she was in the state hilton for over a year, I posted a warning about her but nobody seems to listen LOL, thinking with the wrong head! She posts on BP with another rip off girl, some guy wrote a BS review saying she was a college grad LOL yeah she has a degree in making license plates LOL.. She has been a street walker for about 5 years!

PayForPlay21
03-29-14, 23:03
Hey Jungle I saw her with Kristy and LaLa AKA Jessica a few times...

JackNc420
03-31-14, 22:32
Hey what's up in town for work and rode through Market and Kerr area. Saw one good looking brunette walking down Kerr but by the time I turned around to ride by and see if I got the look or the wave she was walking into an apartment complex. I would love to know the best time to check it out or if anyone has a better area. Anyone specific to look for?

Roush 427
04-24-14, 12:19
Hey what's up in town for work and rode through Market and Kerr area. Saw one good looking brunette walking down Kerr but by the time I turned around to ride by and see if I got the look or the wave she was walking into an apartment complex. I would love to know the best time to check it out or if anyone has a better area. Anyone specific to look for?When the rent is due you will see more out there but mostly mid morning is good, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-15-14, 06:48
Noticed a couple walking togather near micky the's on market, also notice a bubble gum machine not to far from them, be safe, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-31-14, 06:28
Saw two WSW up near mickey the but also saw two many po-po to stop, just sayin Roush.

Chucke
06-02-14, 11:11
Guys be careful today definitely a sting operation going on. Undercovers at the gas station beside quality Inn and 2 Streetwalkers are out. Could be a drug sting but something definitely going on.

Wilm Guy
06-03-14, 19:13
Saw a WSW working behind harbor freight off shipyard. Pork was in parking lot of drugstore, so I did not partake. Looked decent and eager to make some money.

Roush 427
06-07-14, 06:26
If it don't look right its probibly not, WSW told me the po-po is catching some of the gals and flipping them to get the johns, bottom line be careful, just sayin Roush.

FrenchFried2
06-13-14, 17:00
I saw a very cute girl the other day. But she set off all kinds of red flags in talking to her. Be careful. I don't normally do the street thing but I was parked to adjust something and she came up to car window. She was nice enough and we chatted for a bit. Seemed like a nice young girl but was coming on too strong and being sketchy when she got to the working part of the conversation. I passed as I normally do with walkers but thought I would warn. Did not seem right.

Whenever a girl says to me "are you a cop?" And "you have to tell me if you are. " I get very suspicious. Who does not know that they can lie about it? It's like the girl is trying to build up my confidence in her. Freaks me out.

LieDetector
06-16-14, 18:01
I saw a very cute girl the other day. But she set off all kinds of red flags in talking to her. Be careful. I don't normally do the street thing but I was parked to adjust something and she came up to car window. She was nice enough and we chatted for a bit. Seemed like a nice young girl but was coming on too strong and being sketchy when she got to the working part of the conversation. I passed as I normally do with walkers but thought I would warn. Did not seem right.

Whenever a girl says to me "are you a cop?" And "you have to tell me if you are. " I get very suspicious. Who does not know that they can lie about it? It's like the girl is trying to build up my confidence in her. Freaks me out.Many of them don't know. It seems like common sense to me though. Sometimes I want to tell them, but they probably wouldn't believe me anyway so I don't waste my time trying.

Roush 427
06-20-14, 06:28
Saw a couple gals there, but seems the po-po was across the street having there donuts or watching the girls, be careful guys just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-02-14, 07:09
After leaving VIP I stopped at taco bell, when I got out of my trk I saw this gal get out of a car and drive off, then a blk guy walked over and she handed him what looked like some money, he handed her a back pack then they walked by me and went to market street, I had seen the gal on wbp she looked like she had been rode hard and put up wet to many times, I have seen the face but can't remember her name, so she's working that area with a pimp, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-12-14, 06:57
Comming down market and two sws were near mickey the's,but right down the street was the donut boys watching, could have been bait or the gals just didn't care and needed there fix for the day, be careful, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-18-14, 05:32
Came down market and noticed one near kerr but that area is just to hot so I passed, just sayin Roush.

CuzinIT
07-22-14, 13:13
Rutledge Road. 3 girls in area. Holly, Donna and Shelly all brunettes. All on meds. Come out to play around 4 pm. Gumball machines out and about in area too. Donna GFE.

Roush 427
07-22-14, 19:14
Saw one that looked like kahaillia near the aisian market st and the pizza joint, I went in and she spoke when I came out but she had some guy with her, just sayin Roush.

Clipnat
07-27-14, 19:59
Saw 3 walkers on market today around 5:00.2 of them have ads on BP the little small blonde with glasses was one, and a taller slim brown haired girl.

Chucke
07-28-14, 09:42
Saw 3 walkers on market today around 5:00.2 of them have ads on BP the little small blonde with glasses was one, and a taller slim brown haired girl.http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-r-u-ready-for-some-real-fun-23/16262887
http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-fun-to-start-right-its-the-first-day-of-the-rest-of-your-life-23/16009794

I think these are probably the the girls you are referring to I've seen both of them on market the last week or so.

Clipnat
07-29-14, 05:48
http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-r-u-ready-for-some-real-fun-23/16262887
http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-fun-to-start-right-its-the-first-day-of-the-rest-of-your-life-23/16009794

I think these are probably the the girls you are referring to I've seen both of them on market the last week or so.That is the 2 , the little one with the glasses looked really ruff tho, in lily's add looks like a crack pipe in pic 3 laying on the white towel.

Clipnat
07-29-14, 05:55
http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-r-u-ready-for-some-real-fun-23/16262887

I think these are probably the the girls you are referring to I've seen both of them on market the last week or so.That is the 2 , the little one with the glasses looked really ruff tho, in lily's add looks like a crack pipe in pic 3 laying on the white towel.

Roush 427
08-01-14, 20:52
That is the 2 , the little one with the glasses looked really ruff tho, in lily's add looks like a crack pipe in pic 3 laying on the white towel.Gals were out on the prowl this am, don't think ill partake, don't know what you might get, LOL just sayin Roush.

JungleJim
08-01-14, 22:22
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Roush 427
08-01-14, 23:27
Sorry but it is imposable to have been this one she is at the blueclay hilton in need of 50,000 big ones to get a better view.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=16262887&image=17600445

They all start looking the same after a while LOL.I guess your right for sure good place for her, LOL just sayin Roush.

Chucke
08-05-14, 18:53
http://wilmington.backpage.com/Femal...13-28/17676662

Must be getting tough for some of these BP girls just saw this one walking on market.

TomCat12
08-06-14, 00:28
Where can I find some street walkers around this town? I have been through market street and Kerr.

Muitiple times and have never seen a hooker. I have been up and down through downtown and haven't had any luck there either. I am starting to wonder weather or not this town has any street hookers.

Any help would be helpful. And how much money should I expect to spend?

Roush 427
08-07-14, 07:11
I picked up one near the old station that was torn down near market and kerr yesterday, new one I hadn't seen, red head small titts and nice face 20 for BBBJCIM, she said no FS, went over to the food lion parking lot and she did the deed and I dropped her off on kerr she said she was new and worked that area, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-12-14, 21:03
Saw one of the BP gals comming out of mickey the's and get in a truck with a blk guy and drive off, guess he thought he was going to get something sweet to go with his coffee, LOL just sayin no thanks Roush.

Chucke
08-13-14, 11:12
Saw a WSW on new Centre Dr by Best Buy around 7:30 last night. Never seen one in that area before but she was definitely working. Gave the look to every car that passed.

Roush 427
08-19-14, 16:22
Saw a WSW on new Centre Dr by Best Buy around 7:30 last night. Never seen one in that area before but she was definitely working. Gave the look to every car that passed.You get a look at her or talk to her? Just sayin Roush.

HappyBoy100
08-25-14, 08:14
You get a look at her or talk to her? Just sayin Roush.It may be Kelli since she is operating out of one of the motels located on and. College / New Centre drive.

Chucke
08-25-14, 23:28
You get a look at her or talk to her? Just sayin Roush.I was with the family that day.

Chucke
08-25-14, 23:30
It may be Kelli since she is operating out of one of the motels located on and. College / New Centre drive.Not sure who Kelli is but this girl was on the thicker younger side. Never seen her out before.

Roush 427
09-02-14, 19:07
Only saw a panhandler out today, maybe to hot for the gals, weather or po-po, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-18-14, 21:20
I looked around and saw one of the back page gals hustling and right down the street was the po-po, maybe she is trying to get some charges dropped, just sayin caution, Roush.

FrenchFried2
10-03-14, 13:03
Met one named Keira, could have been her. Never saw her before and was really quite adorable. I did not partake as I was working but if anyone gives it a try, let me know.

Not sure who Kelli is but this girl was on the thicker younger side. Never seen her out before.

PayForPlay21
10-06-14, 21:45
Drove down Market and saw a tall brown almost black haired woman named Sara quoted me 60 for half / half. She was ok said there are two others working the same hotel.

Roush 427
10-16-14, 21:57
Saw one out early this am, guess she was looking to get some $ for her daily fix, didn't have time to stop just sayin Roush.

Wild June
10-24-14, 10:49
Hello found a very nice brunette walking near bingo on market. She was bery nice looking and was the time. She had a tight and wet kitty. I would say that she is new to the game. So get it while you can. Here name was Kira.

Roush 427
10-27-14, 16:27
I saw one blonde out waving at cars as they went by, not a good sign so I didn't even bother, just sayin Roush.

Lb Monger
11-06-14, 19:26
Hi guys, new to the area from Mass here. Just starting to know my way around. I was near the Sonics off Market and had one WSW come up and ask if I wanted to do anything. She was young cute thin type body nice little bubble butt. I was a little worried so I did not pick her up since I'm new here. Any info from you guys would be great. This was around midnight. I could use a regular that I can visit twice weekly.

AcgSurf28
11-07-14, 16:46
Hi guys, new to the area from Mass here. Just starting to know my way around. I was near the Sonics off Market and had one WSW come up and ask if I wanted to do anything. She was young cute thin type body nice little bubble butt. I was a little worried so I did not pick her up since I'm new here. Any info from you guys would be great. This was around midnight. I could use a regular that I can visit twice weekly.If I were you I would use backpage.

Roush 427
11-16-14, 18:09
If I were you I would use backpage.You will see the backpage gals working market and save a few bucks, usually when there weekly rent is due, just sayin Roush.

PayForPlay21
11-21-14, 10:46
Was in Wilmington dropping off a girl I know. On the way out of town saw a 30 something brown haired girl. I scooped her up near Hardees. I beat out another guy for her. Long story short 50/50 for 60 she rode and doggy. Not bad would repeat if I lived in Wilmington. But find the same thing in Maxton for 20. I got her name and number for SR members ONLY!

Of course like all my posts. They are all dreams.

Round The Way
11-26-14, 01:08
Was out fishing and had a great catch at the Handy Hugo. She is a hot little Country girl with dark hair, be cup, shaved kitty and a nice ass. 50/50 service was (50). Well worth it. This was a turkey day dream.

Roush 427
11-29-14, 06:38
Saw the usual ones on market yesterday, time for a fix out early, didn't look to good probably up all night, I passed just sayin Roush.

AcgSurf28
11-29-14, 18:29
Saw a decent looking girl on Market Street yesterday. White girl with long straight dark hair with a nice ass. I have not seen her before, does anyone know who that might be or if she is on backpage?

Round The Way
11-29-14, 22:15
Saw a decent looking girl on Market Street yesterday. White girl with long straight dark hair with a nice ass. I have not seen her before, does anyone know who that might be or if she is on backpage?Sounds like the same lady I met at the Handy Hugo. 50 gets you half and half (YMMV).

Roush 427
12-17-14, 06:58
Saw Two working togather both I had seen in the area before and workin BP trying to get some habit money I guess, didn't have time to partake, just sayin Roush.

GregsRed
12-17-14, 11:01
Thin red head with short hair walking near Mickey D's. Picked her up $30 BBBJCIM. Full service was available for $60, did not partake.

Play safe,

Greg.

PayForPlay21
12-17-14, 11:31
Thin red head with short hair walking near Mickey D's. Picked her up $30 BBBJCIM. Full service was available for $60, did not partake.

Play safe,

Greg.I have known Kayla for 6 years and she is a needle fan. Sad though she has been clean for almost a year this time. She use to have LONG red hair which was hot she is a true ginger which is rare.

UglyOne
12-17-14, 16:58
I have known Kayla for 6 years and she is a needle fan. Sad though she has been clean for almost a year this time. She use to have LONG red hair which was hot she is a true ginger which is rare.Same Kayla that usually advertises in Jville?

JungleJim
12-20-14, 21:32
I have known Kayla for 6 years and she is a needle fan. Sad though she has been clean for almost a year this time. She use to have LONG red hair which was hot she is a true ginger which is rare.Kayla was a street walker for years, she was unavailable for a while, and showed back up a little over a year ago I heard, I put a post up about her back then, its a shame you say she's is back out there, def not someone I would want a BBBJ from! To many needles been in them arms.

Goodtime1
01-01-15, 23:18
Was surprised to see several ladies working even with the cold this week.

Roush 427
01-12-15, 07:00
Friday there was one walking and looking back, knew what she wanted but down the street the donut boys were watching, just sayin be careful Roush.

Roush 427
01-12-15, 07:02
Was surprised to see several ladies working even with the cold this week.Have to work when ever they got to have that fix, just sayin Roush.

Gigabyte40
01-26-15, 18:06
Friday there was one walking and looking back, knew what she wanted but down the street the donut boys were watching, just sayin be careful Roush.When LEO is watching, even though they know what you're doing, and you know what you're doing, and she knows what you're doing, no crime has been committed until a solicitation is made or someone exchanges money for sex. Which is hard to prove unless she is working undercover for them.

If they see a girl get in your car then they pull you over, can they charge you with anything?

Of course I prefer to avoid the hassle too. But that's all it would be. A hassle.

GB40.

Roush 427
01-31-15, 07:28
When LEO is watching, even though they know what you're doing, and you know what you're doing, and she knows what you're doing, no crime has been committed until a solicitation is made or someone exchanges money for sex. Which is hard to prove unless she is working undercover for them.

If they see a girl get in your car then they pull you over, can they charge you with anything?

Of course I prefer to avoid the hassle too. But that's all it would be. A hassle.

GB40.Have been pulled over with one in the car but, the only thing the cop did was check my lic and tell me to be careful, think he only wanted to know who I was and try the scare tactic, just sayin I still went up the street and got BBBJ, LOL Roush.

AcgSurf28
01-31-15, 09:50
Have been pulled over with one in the car but, the only thing the cop did was check my lic and tell me to be careful, think he only wanted to know who I was and try the scare tactic, just sayin I still went up the street and got BBBJ, LOL Roush.Nice, well done!

Roush 427
02-14-15, 07:01
I saw the same usual couple gals that are always there, cheaper there than on BP, just sayin Roush.

BigChubTanGuy
02-19-15, 18:30
Anyone know anywhere to find WSW's in the wallace area? In town for business.

Roush 427
02-28-15, 21:14
Friday I saw two one blk and one white togather one blk dude watching them and the donut boys down the street watching all of them, lots of eyes in that area be careful, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-29-15, 07:10
Seems like to many chances trying to pick up any gals, if you look close you can see unmarked and marked cars in the area, so be very careful guys just sayin Roush.

Slowboy43
03-30-15, 11:51
Saw one BSW and WSW decided pick up white one.

30 BBBJ perrty good BJ slim blonde and didn't see any.

Let about 10:30 am be safe pick up ymca.

Chucke
03-31-15, 15:42
Seen 4 girls on market between covil & new centre within the last hour.

JungleJim
03-31-15, 20:56
Saw one BSW and WSW decided pick up white one.

30 BBBJ perrty good BJ slim blonde and didn't see any.

Let about 10:30 am be safe pick up ymca.My buddy must have picked up the same girl today. Down by the ymca, cute blonde same price good service, she gave him her number and room number to stop back anytime.

GrillMaster
04-06-15, 18:18
I'm not experienced at the trolling thing, I'm more of a strip club / massage parlor type. Last night I was cruising looking for some live music and passed a girl walking alone. Jeans rolled up to the calf, white wife beater, dark hoodie, making eye contact with anything that looked. A little thicker than I prefer, but it was my first try. I slowed down and pulled into a lot. She sees me and yells "what's up man?" When I could see her, she was covered in tats piercings, and had half her head shaved. I yelled, Oh sorry sweetie, I thought I knew you. " Drove away. Might have passed up the best I'd ever had, but it didn't look like it. Is this normal? Or are there some cute ones out there as well?

PayForPlay21
04-13-15, 17:23
I'm not experienced at the trolling thing, I'm more of a strip club / massage parlor type. Last night I was cruising looking for some live music and passed a girl walking alone. Jeans rolled up to the calf, white wife beater, dark hoodie, making eye contact with anything that looked. A little thicker than I prefer, but it was my first try. I slowed down and pulled into a lot. She sees me and yells "what's up man?" When I could see her, she was covered in tats piercings, and had half her head shaved. I yelled, Oh sorry sweetie, I thought I knew you. " Drove away. Might have passed up the best I'd ever had, but it didn't look like it. Is this normal? Or are there some cute ones out there as well?I saw that girl at Waffle House a few months ago. She is a lez but has the habits like all the others. Believe it or not she use to be on BP. I was with another girl called Christy and we all hung out for a bit but I never had a chance to partake with her.

Roush 427
04-16-15, 06:34
Saw the same ole gals hanging out, not worth the drama, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-06-15, 22:29
One of the old blonde gals was stumbling down market in front of the college, with a beer trying to get some one to pick her up, mr po-po probably got her, just sayin Roush.

Hargow20
05-06-15, 23:29
North Carolina has a loiter law
It is not illegal however for you to give a SW a ride. The key here is to tell the cop that you were giving her a ride. There is actually case law that allows someone to give a girl a ride regardless if she is a SW or not.

When LEO is watching, even though they know what you're doing, and you know what you're doing, and she knows what you're doing, no crime has been committed until a solicitation is made or someone exchanges money for sex. Which is hard to prove unless she is working undercover for them.

GB40.

Amp Insane
05-09-15, 20:29
Saw one on market standing around a few guys. Tried her best to throw the sale on me. Bad vibes to say the least. Went on my way to troll another day.

Onwerd
05-12-15, 14:45
Has anyone noticed the blonde SW strolling Market Street in between the Carolinian and CVS? Is she LE or just pretty desperate? She's been at it for the last week or so.

Roush 427
05-12-15, 20:54
Has anyone noticed the blonde SW strolling Market Street in between the Carolinian and CVS? Is she LE or just pretty desperate? She's been at it for the last week or so.May be the one I saw stumbling around up there last week, just sayi Roush.

Onwerd
05-26-15, 18:31
Noticed an attractive hispanic SW walking towards the Carolinian today. Looked almost TGTBT, but had an exaggerated walk that seemed suspect. I tried flagging her down and she seemed disoriented. I wasn't going to leave the car to approach her.

Wilm Guy
05-27-15, 15:35
I saw a very hot one last night on market by the cvs / indochine area, dark hair, tight body. Saw what appeared to be an unmarked / undercover sitting in the in the indochine parking lot.

As Roush says, I'm just sayin. Be careful.

Onwerd
05-27-15, 20:04
I saw a very hot one last night on market by the cvs / indochine area, dark hair, tight body. Saw what appeared to be an unmarked / undercover sitting in the in the indochine parking lot.

As Roush says, I'm just sayin. Be careful.Definitely the same one I saw, but didn't notice the unmarked. Thanks for the heads up. She's back at it tonight with a pink hat.

Roush 427
06-01-15, 21:49
Going south today I saw some of the same old gals out trying to score so they could get that fix I didn't stop, just sayin Roush.

Wilm Guy
06-09-15, 14:54
Just checking in with fellow mongers, has anyone seen any action besides the regulars on Market? 5th street dead now? What about behind roses and harbor freight?

Wild June
06-10-15, 16:59
Times must be very hard. Picked Adair that advertises on BP walking Market St. She offered a BJ for 30. Took her up! CIM for a happy ending.

Wilm Guy
06-11-15, 14:12
Where did you see Adair at? I saw a WSW by the Carolinian yesterday afternoon, but sketchy looking bf / pimp was hanging around to close for comfort. Anyone else notice that one?

Wild June
06-13-15, 17:29
Where did you see Adair at? I saw a WSW by the Carolinian yesterday afternoon, but sketchy looking bf / pimp was hanging around to close for comfort. Anyone else notice that one?Near the Ramada on Market St.

Onwerd
06-16-15, 14:32
Slim pickings out there. Must be too hot to walk the streets today.

Onwerd
06-16-15, 15:11
There was one in a pink shirt that is not deterred by the heat. She looked decent from afar but once I approached her and noticed several teeth missing, I went about my business.

Roush 427
06-22-15, 21:18
Like some of the same ole trash walking Market today, just sayin Roush.

Wilm Guy
06-23-15, 18:10
Saw a hot one today by cvs, turned around to scoop and she got grabbed by another monger. This one didn't look all cracked out like the normal nutjobs. Anyone have any intel?

Onwerd
06-25-15, 09:56
I ran in to a decent WSW at the Super 8 yesterday a little after 5. She was pleasant, it was a good experience. Well she's still at it this morning. Noticed her out and about in the same dress by the Ramada. She's worth the while if she has any energy left.

Roush 427
07-04-15, 05:51
The other day one WSW was standing near the Ramada trying to get some one to pick her up, close by was the donut guys be careful just sayin Roush.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-14-15, 23:05
Love to send her some business{TCS. Ellipses}how about a link?Was Amy Blond Skinny and is now at travelodge.

Wilm Guy
07-15-15, 18:26
Whats the info on this? Price? Pics? Thanks.

WilluEatMyJizz
07-16-15, 22:51
Whats the info on this? Price? Pics? Thanks.OK first Visit Name was Amy, Second Time this week Was Amber.

Very skinny but not as whacked out as others.

Very nice Girl, original offer was 40 for BJ 80 for FS (asked for a tip).

Had a good time for a SW the.

I'm betting tomorrow here Hair will be MORE blond after My TIPS.

Of all of the SW I saw in that area definitely the best looking around. There is an older Black haired Girl that's shaking like nuts and is even skinnier and she is Strait up Nuts.

Because she is cuter than other Girls she can do some Day work.

I'm guessing you can catcher around 5-7 PM nightly.

Roush 427
07-20-15, 14:31
Picked up one Friday going down Market close to the Carolina, went maybe 2 blocks and put her out, she stunk so bad it wasn't funny, stringy haired blonde didn't look bad at a distance, had to leave my windows down to let my truck air LOL, just sayin Roush.

OralLuvr69
07-24-15, 20:16
OK first Visit Name was Amy, Second Time this week Was Amber.

Very skinny but not as whacked out as others.

Very nice Girl, original offer was 40 for BJ 80 for FS (asked for a tip).

Had a good time for a SW the.

I'm betting tomorrow here Hair will be MORE blond after My TIPS.

Of all of the SW I saw in that area definitely the best looking around. There is an older Black haired Girl that's shaking like nuts and is even skinnier and she is Strait up Nuts.

Because she is cuter than other Girls she can do some Day work.

I'm guessing you can catcher around 5-7 PM nightly.She has some skills. Js. Stay safe!

Grand Torino
07-27-15, 23:18
Cruised down mk st. From 4 to 5:30 didn't see anything. YMMV.

Taz8894
07-28-15, 06:11
This is you're first port and you report that you don't see anything. That's helpful.

Cruised down mk st. From 4 to 5:30 didn't see anything. YMMV.

WilBurn1
07-28-15, 17:34
This is you're first port and you report that you don't see anything. That's helpful.I went down market yesterday found the blonde that stays across from Taco Bell. Payed for FS gave her a tip that girl put it on me for a 100 . I enjoyed it so much I seen her a few minutes ago on Market if I had another 100 I'd stop again today.

WilBurn1
07-28-15, 17:54
Went down market today seen the blonde SW that I've read a few posts about. Girl was very sweet had a little country twang when she spoke very cute I thought. She gave prises as BJ 40 and FS 80 . She asked for a tip said if I gave in she make it worth the extra. I went ahead and went for the FS. Went to the room the girl went straight to work minus a little small talk at first, she had exceptional oral skills during the service I mentioned the tip she made it obvious that it would be worth it. She pleased as I asked BJ and FS I attempted to try for anal but was denied. I didn't mind the service was one of the better experiences I have encountered.

WilBurn1
07-28-15, 18:09
Whats the info on this? Price? Pics? Thanks.Price is 40 and 80 if you tip her its worth it. Trust me. She stays there and walks market.

WilBurn1
07-30-15, 17:14
Went down market this morning. I couldn't find my girln, onde Amy. So I settled with this brown haired girl. T.

Terry. She gave me the price.

S 40 for head 1000 for FS when I was speaking to her she was twitchimg and acting weird. When we arrived at her hotel there was needles and crack stems on table she was twitching and scratching and talking alot but it was mere mumbling. She gave me the shitest service I have ever had when the deed was done her girl spot had a horrible odor. I tried to be polite but I left very quit. Js pass this one up if you can trust me.

Roush 427
08-01-15, 06:03
Saw two I blonde and one brunette both pony tails, waved but not far behind them seemed to be there pimp following them, just sayin Roush.

JungleJim
08-02-15, 12:31
Why are people paying $100 for street walkers? LOL, Hey guys in case you didn't know street walkers are the bottom of the barrel. Yeah BP is mostly SWrs that are over priced but come on $100 ? For some nasty drug addict and for what Iam reading here smelly nasty drug addicts LOL. Oh well to each their own.

WilBurn1
08-03-15, 11:40
Why are people paying $100 for street walkers? LOL, Hey guys in case you didn't know street walkers are the bottom of the barrel. Yeah BP is mostly SWrs that are over priced but come on $100 ? For some nasty drug addict and for what Iam reading here smelly nasty drug addicts LOL. Oh well to each their own.I asked a few of the walkers why they didn't get on back pages. One replied that she was worried about stings and walking into a rm with PD waiting but it didn't make sense because they could get picked up by UC but I had another one say that backpages is about to be going to a token system when I googled it, that the credit cards were called out on the news about prostitution on these sites so regulations were getting strict.

The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

Roush 427
08-23-15, 07:13
Going down market Fri. The same ole gals working nothing new, just sayin Roush.

Member #5109
08-31-15, 01:59
Saw some new and old faces working market Sunday. Gas station by the college had 7 or 8 through out the day. A bbw with anklet from the state. 2 short blondes. 2. Taller thick blondes in long tight dresses. One had a black guy close by. One SW with a short hair cut and a dark haired one with long hair and a dress.

Roush 427
08-31-15, 21:28
Saw some new and old faces working market Sunday. Gas station by the college had 7 or 8 through out the day. A bbw with anklet from the state. 2 short blondes. 2. Taller thick blondes in long tight dresses. One had a black guy close by. One SW with a short hair cut and a dark haired one with long hair and a dress.Don't seem to change much, just sayin Roush.

LeeMinilm
09-04-15, 12:22
Ran into a young blond early 30's little chubby (think she might be pregnant) hoover action was very good she said that she lived in the area this was near cb and shipyard. She goes by the name of Jenny.

MrEMonger
09-11-15, 20:31
White cruzing down market today (Near Kerr) and saw a WSW, brunette, spinner type with an Orange dress walking the opposite direction. Turned around to get a better look and pulled into a parking lot so she would walk right by me. As she got closer I realized how weathered she looked. She was probably early or mid-30 but she looked around 40. That, plus her mannerisms put me off. I wasn't the only one apparently. I watched 3 more vehicles act like they were going to do the pickup and then abort. She was a little to "overt" about the whole thing. She was drawing more attention than I am comfortable with. Good from far. But far from good. Stay safe out there.

Mr E.

Wilm Guy
09-18-15, 15:09
I saw her yesterday, she approached and asked if I wanted her services. The huge zit on her nose was a turnoff. Looked like "jade" that used to be on backpage. Someone might be desperate enought.

Wilm Guy
09-23-15, 00:17
Out on market tonight. Swooped to get the tall, hot blonde WSW but scooped by some other monger in a little red car, nice work, guy! LOL Anyway 5 minutes later grabbed Nikki.

Down by the cvs, $40 for a great BBBJCIMWS she has been around awhile.

GregsRed
09-24-15, 12:24
I saw the gal with the "Traffic cone" orange dress on. Close drive by inspection confirmed she had a worn look. She was also actively flagging down cars.

I not sure she could draw more attention to herself if she tried.

Orange = Danger.

I passed.

G-reg.

Wilm Guy
09-24-15, 16:38
Yesterday around 5 pm Market was full of WSW, saw a new red head in tight grey pants with a nice ass. Lots of LEO everywhere, almost seemed to be tracking the girls. One came near my window and LEO was there a minute later. Be careful making moves. Good luck to all.

DT2112
09-25-15, 06:30
If its the same Nikki, she does give a great BBBJ. I haven't seen her in a long time. Wasnt her Mother in the bizz also? I heard she was in a fatal moped accident? Can anyone confirm?

Out on market tonight. Swooped to get the tall, hot blonde WSW but scooped by some other monger in a little red car, nice work, guy! LOL Anyway 5 minutes later grabbed Nikki.

Down by the cvs, $40 for a great BBBJCIMWS she has been around awhile.

Chucke
09-25-15, 08:31
If its the same Nikki, she does give a great BBBJ. I haven't seen her in a long time. Wasnt her Mother in the bizz also? I heard she was in a fatal moped accident? Can anyone confirm?Yes that's correct her mom was killed in an accident a while back.

DT2112
09-26-15, 15:58
Sorry to hear the news.

Yes that's correct her mom was killed in an accident a while back.

Wilm Guy
10-07-15, 00:37
Any intel on the tall, bleach blonde skinny WSW that has been walking market last few days? Not wanting to make a scoop with so much pork around there lately. Does look like a fun one.

BtrCalsal
10-07-15, 21:53
Saw a WSW tonite on market. First time scooping a SW. Not a bad deal. . 3 for a bbbjwcim.

Her name was angel. Not that great at DT, but got the job done.

I'm usually a backpage guy when I'm out of town, but after joining this site, o figured why not. And I'm glad I did.

Thanks.

Chucke
10-13-15, 16:33
Saw a tall red head get bagged by LEO by the old bojangles on market st. Not sure if it was for solicitation or drugs. Be careful out there.

Wilm Guy
10-14-15, 13:21
Is Angel the tall skinny blonde?

Slowboy43
10-20-15, 11:31
Was strolling this morning around 10 saw WSW black hair looked.

To be 7-8 made couple drive byes and got look thensome ekse scooped her up.

Welk maybe next time. There was coole LEO's parked watching.

Be safe.

Slowboy43
10-20-15, 11:43
Was strolling this morning around 10 saw WSW black hair looked.

To be 7-8 made couple drive byes and got look thensome ekse scooped her up.

Welk maybe next time. There was coole LEO's parked watching.

Be safe.

BtrCalsal
10-20-15, 16:30
Is Angel the tall skinny blonde?No she was a Brunette. Average body, that's about it. Not the best BBBJw / CIM, but for the price, why not.

Be careful out there.

Wilm Guy
10-21-15, 13:41
Be very careful making moves on market. Lots of pork everywhere, some of the girls maybe working for them.

Baja 910
10-25-15, 20:41
I saw what appeared to be a WSW at the McDonalds at Carolina Beach the other day.

She had dark hair, wearing a colorful skirt, and had tattoo's on her legs.

She gave me what I thought was "the look". She was with a guy and they were sitting on the curb in the parking lot.

Maybe just panhandling. I was in work mode and did not have time to investigate.

Can anyone confirm.

Roush 427
10-30-15, 20:51
Seems like the same ole trash walking every time you go down Market, just sayin roush.

Wilm Guy
11-05-15, 17:59
Keep seeing the blonde WSW on market. Anyone get her yet? Seems to disappear quickly??

Roush 427
11-05-15, 19:17
I saw a white gal long brown hair nice figure come out of chic fla on Market st and headed up the street, so I felt no LEO around and the poor gal needed a ride so I ask and she said yes so off we went, said she was from jax and came here looking for work and I asked her what kind of work and she reached over and touched jr, so I knew she wasn't LEO, her name is Brea nice ass and 34 titts we went to her motel and she wanted 50 for FS which I gave her, she gave a good BBBJ and when jr was up and well she climbed on and rode him like a champ pussy pretty tight to, well worth it she was wearing black jeans white shirt and hair to her shoulders if I see her again I would repeat, just sayin Roush.

Wilm Guy
11-08-15, 17:01
Roush once again strikes gold! I haven't had luck as of late, so much LEO out on the block, anyone else know any spots besides market?

Roush 427
11-14-15, 07:20
Roush once again strikes gold! I haven't had luck as of late, so much LEO out on the block, anyone else know any spots besides market?Rare to get a good one, just sayin Roush.

JungleJim
11-15-15, 21:08
In your area was hospitable, found her at a food truck parked on the side of Market. Cute, skinny, had a room at a local inn. Went in she got undressed and started with a BBBJ, continued to covered cowgirl, reverse, then doggie then mish. All in all took about 45 minutes, finished up and got a snap shot to rememeber my visit to your fair city. This girl had a cute accent that was very fun to make her say stuff. Especially with a dick in her mouth. I recomend but forgot her name. If and when I come back she will be the girl I make the gold standard of in your area.I bet you can hear the ocean in that opening LOL. Man that thing has some miles on it for it to stay open like that LOL.

Wilm Guy
11-16-15, 14:42
I second JJ on that last post. Wow, that looks like the grand canyon of vaginas! Don't think I would enjoy piping that out. Hahah!! Good luck.

Roush 427
11-16-15, 15:41
I second JJ on that last post. Wow, that looks like the grand canyon of vaginas! Don't think I would enjoy piping that out. Hahah!! Good luck.Is another saying good gosh Gerdie what a gash, LOL just sayin Roush.

DisturbedOne
11-19-15, 08:52
Looks like that's where the Titanic ran into the iceberg at. Kinda like parking a bicycle in an airplane hanger.

Wilm Guy
11-19-15, 16:59
Market had some new faces last night, saw at least 3 out, but lots of pork sitting around making pickup impossible for me. One looked to be an 8 on the SW scale, short brunette, younger not all beat down. After seeing that cavern shot someone posted a few days back. LOL Good luck to all!!

NightTraveler
11-19-15, 22:21
The small blonde I took a picture of was pretty tight almost popped the condom. She's really maybe 5'4 maybe. But that picture was right after I pulled out. Went back to normal shape though. She's been reviewed previously though. I'll see if I have more from her or other girls in that area.

Wilm Guy
11-24-15, 16:14
Anyone try out the tall bleach blonde that hangs out by the econolodge? Looks decent. But have been unable to scoop her.

Roush 427
11-24-15, 16:58
Anyone try out the tall bleach blonde that hangs out by the econolodge? Looks decent. But have been unable to scoop her.Gives a fair BBBJCIM for 30 bucks, just sayin Roush.

HighFlying
11-29-15, 19:29
I was having a severe monger itch. So I decided to go down to Wilmington. Honestly there wasn't much out there. Then by downtown area I struck fucking gold. There was a BSW named tonnatte. Man she has potnstar tits. She is a druggy tho. . 80 damage for a BBBJ cim. But her tits are AMAZING she doesn't have a phone tho. If your in Wilmington look for her. Here's a pic also. Stay safe mongers. P.S. What you think of her tits.

Wilm Guy
12-06-15, 16:19
Scored Amy working out of the travelodge. 60 for half and half, should have just stuck with the BJ, didn't look so great when the clothes came off. Box was shaved and tight, and she wasnt drugged out like most of market st.

Roush 427
12-06-15, 17:38
Scored Amy working out of the travelodge. 60 for half and half, should have just stuck with the BJ, didn't look so great when the clothes came off. Box was shaved and tight, and she wasnt drugged out like most of market st.Lights off and don't look down, LOL just sayin Roush.

Wilm Guy
12-06-15, 20:07
Lights off and don't look down, LOL just sayin Roush.Beauty is a lightswitch away. LOL.

Roush 427
12-08-15, 12:01
Careful guys the tv stated that the D. A. Said they were going to clean up the Market street area, just sayin Roush.

OktoberMan1
12-10-15, 12:52
Going to be in town soon. I see the action seems to be on market. Looking at the map, market goes on for miles and miles. Any advice for an intersection or more specific area on market?

Much appreciated.

GregsRed
12-11-15, 23:20
Between Arby's and Indochine. Around Micky the's and Taco Bell are hot spots. Food references always work.

Going to be in town soon. I see the action seems to be on market. Looking at the map, market goes on for miles and miles. Any advice for an intersection or more specific area on market?

Much appreciated.

Roush 427
12-20-15, 22:29
Don't seem to be worth in now to much po-po activity in the area, just sayin Roush.

Wilmncguy
12-22-15, 23:04
Wait till Construction start on the widening of Kerr Ave. To travel on North Kerr you will eventually exit east of the new Boganles, and coming south on Kerr will eventuall enter Market Street at about where the old Boganles vacant building is located. With all the construction from MLK south to Randall Parkway, that whole area will be a cluster for the next 2 to 3 years.

Don't seem to be worth in now to much po-po activity in the area, just sayin Roush.

Skraper
12-25-15, 07:26
I dreamed I was in the ILM early this week and drove down Market to sample the local fish market. I saw a blonde fish walking by the Red Roof and another blonde by the chick fil a. Chicken is not my choice, as this girl was more of the chicken of the sea type. Looped around to Red Roof and the first fish had swam off. Just my luck. Just sayin Skrap.

Roush 427
12-27-15, 20:10
I dreamed I was in the ILM early this week and drove down Market to sample the local fish market. I saw a blonde fish walking by the Red Roof and another blonde by the chick fil a. Chicken is not my choice, as this girl was more of the chicken of the sea type. Looped around to Red Roof and the first fish had swam off. Just my luck. Just sayin Skrap.Better be careful in that area its very hot with the po-po and there putting bait on there hooks, just sayin Roush.

Skraper
12-31-15, 21:41
I know sir. Thank you for the warning. I'm using the ole tuna trick. I'm but one fish in the ocean, there is safety in numbers but when the fisherman has a net sometimes we all got grilled. This fish is not going down without a fight, they will need an experienced angler to reel me in. It's a shame our Port City has decided to clean up the fish Market recently, some of my favorite spots to catch and release have been compromised. Its still fishing season though and I have my liscense. This old fisherman will be careful though. Much obliged sir.

Roush 427
01-23-16, 22:26
Like Friday some of the old regulars were out trying to make the rent money, or meth money no doubt they will get it just sayin Roush.

Wild June
02-15-16, 22:47
Road Market several times and came up with less gas in the tank. Should have tried my luck on BP. I'm sure I would have better luck.

Stay safe.

Roush 427
02-16-16, 09:02
Road Market several times and came up with less gas in the tank. Should have tried my luck on BP. I'm sure I would have better luck.

Stay safe.Is still hot more on tv last night about the cleaning it up, just sayin Roush.

JungleJim
02-16-16, 23:09
Wow you guys have it bad I heard, Market st going under lock down, unmarked cars are everywhere, they are using junk ass cars also. Watch out for the to obvious looking girls.

Roush 427
03-27-16, 09:13
Going down Market Friday several gals out but you don't know whos who so to speak, pick the wrong one your busted so I passed, just sayin Roush.

Wildthang36
03-27-16, 21:09
Wow you guys have it bad I heard, Market st going under lock down, unmarked cars are everywhere, they are using junk ass cars also. Watch out for the to obvious looking girls.She was walking north, looking a little too casual, clean, hair flowing in the wind, paisley dress. Heavy greenish eyeliner. Wouldn't make eye contact. I pulled ahead and into a parking lot and noticed she kept moving her hand up to her ear, alternating sides. I am thinking wireless ear bud. Just as she ignored me and walked by, she glances back over her right shoulder at me. That was it for me, I went on my merry way. I did notice that she purposefully disappeared behind some bldgs just south of the bell. I did circle back around and she was nowhere to be found. Smelled a little too much like bait to me. Good luck and stay safe. POPO have a hard time recreating the true SW look, so if you know what you are looking for, you'll see it.

Wilm Guy
04-11-16, 21:16
Anyone partake of the blonde on market today? Not bad looking.

Zebulon97
04-11-16, 21:30
Anyone partake of the blonde on market today? Not bad looking.What time was she walking?

NetFem
04-12-16, 08:18
Anyone partake of the blonde on market today? Not bad looking.Could be "amy". Seen her non=stop by McD!

JustFunCoastal
04-14-16, 18:00
Could be "amy". Seen her non=stop by McD!Strolling by McD's again today. I did not stop to ask if she needs a ride. The SW scene risk scares me to death so I've never partaken.

Wilm Guy
04-25-16, 10:43
Looks like on April 27th wect is doing a big undercover story on prostitution in wilmington. Wonder who we will see, LOL.

Wilm Guy
04-25-16, 10:44
I did sample Amy a few months back, great BBBJ skills, really gets into it.

Wilm Guy
04-25-16, 19:25
Picked one up, but I already banged her a few months ago, so I passed, looked like meth has taken its toll. Sad.

BoboLini
04-26-16, 19:53
I was driving in a part of town that is known for SW's and I was in my car with my windows rolled down, at a stop, about to pull on the main road.

A very attractive blonde was approaching my car, and she yelled through my window, "Do you have a cigarette?

I replied, "Sorry, I don't" and drove off.

My first reaction was, that was kind of odd, because it was a very attractive young lady, walking by herself, approaching a complete stranger.

And unlike the typical "hot" girls in town, she wasn't aloof, but rather unassuming, carefree, and approachable.

Then later, I started to wonder, maybe cigarettes isn't what she really wanted. I added it all up, and it didn't add up, so I started to wonder if.

"do you have a cigarrette" is code for something? Sorry, I am not knowledgable on this. I've just been a lurker on this site, and truly never.

Partook in this. I'm just curious about what I experienced.

Onwerd
04-27-16, 10:17
I was driving in a part of town that is known for SW's and I was in my car with my windows rolled down, at a stop, about to pull on the main road.

A very attractive blonde was approaching my car, and she yelled through my window, "Do you have a cigarette?

I replied, "Sorry, I don't" and drove off.

My first reaction was, that was kind of odd, because it was a very attractive young lady, walking by herself, approaching a complete stranger.

And unlike the typical "hot" girls in town, she wasn't aloof, but rather unassuming, carefree, and approachable.

Then later, I started to wonder, maybe cigarettes isn't what she really wanted. I added it all up, and it didn't add up, so I started to wonder if.

"do you have a cigarrette" is code for something? Sorry, I am not knowledgable on this. I've just been a lurker on this site, and truly never.

Partook in this. I'm just curious about what I experienced.I was over at the intersection of Market and Kerr, saw one and pulled in by the YMCA behind the bus stop. A blonde SW made a smoking gesture at me and I nodded. Afterwards she walked up to my car and asked if I had a cigarette. I said no, and she said "do you want to do anything?" After thinking for a moment I said no, there were notice track marks up and down her arm she had hanging in my vehicle. If that's your thing, go for it. I never didn't asker her to get in my car, but it seemed legit.

Roush 427
04-29-16, 08:35
Saw one I have seen a few times over the last year or so at taco bell the other day, she said some of the gals are definitely working for the donut crowd after being busted and making deals so take it for what its worth, if it looks to good be true its probably a sting tv is full of it, just sayin Roush.

Zebulon97
05-04-16, 13:16
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Vonhellish
05-16-16, 20:32
I am and town this week. I got in at 3 pm and saw 3 WSW. I did not partake I had reviewed the reports here and wanted to check things out frist. I just got back from a drive and saw 3 loe's hidden and parked off market. The are out hunting I would guess. So be alert and be safe.

Frdfrd1023
05-17-16, 09:50
I am and town this week. I got in at 3 pm and saw 3 WSW. I did not partake I had reviewed the reports here and wanted to check things out frist. I just got back from a drive and saw 3 loe's hidden and parked off market. The are out hunting I would guess. So be alert and be safe.You can pm me, but where did you see the WSW and the LEO.

Roush 427
05-19-16, 21:13
Saw one trying to flag someone down, guess the rent was due the donut boys were parked across the street, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
05-22-16, 07:22
Saw one trying to flag someone down, guess the rent was due the donut boys were parked across the street, just sayin Roush.Yea I saw a couple trying to drum up business. I think one worked for The donut shop. It's too hot out there and spf 50 don't help with that kinda burn.

Wheaton278
05-25-16, 16:00
So obviously they are cracking down on market St pretty hard. A year ago there were a dozen different girls walking, not all at the same hour, but there was a little variety. The last few months it's been the same three. The last few weeks even they have been gone I noticed while driving through. Did they move lanes or did they move cities? I'm sure they didn't give up on all that keeps them tied to the streets.

Roush 427
05-26-16, 17:00
So obviously they are cracking down on market St pretty hard. A year ago there were a dozen different girls walking, not all at the same hour, but there was a little variety. The last few months it's been the same three. The last few weeks even they have been gone I noticed while driving through. Did they move lanes or did they move cities? I'm sure they didn't give up on all that keeps them tied to the streets.Still around they are just being more careful, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-03-16, 21:31
Stopped there and 2 blue and white donut cars had some guy stopped and a gal was standing there I have seen walking before, he probably has got problems, just saying Roush.

Tclint07
06-03-16, 22:00
Stopped there and 2 blue and white donut cars had some guy stopped and a gal was standing there I have seen walking before, he probably has got problems, just saying Roush.Yeah, the last time I was down there on business Market was dead, a few very suspect chicks walking and waving. I didn't see much that was of interest anyway. I still kick myself for the one I didn't offer a ride. A while back, maybe a year even, have not seen her since. Nothing special, but had sort red hair, not too skinny, had just the right amount of meat on her backside. I don't know what it was, but there was something about that one that called to me, but way too many gumballs out so I kept rolling.

DT2112
06-05-16, 18:12
I just drove up Market from downtown and saw 3 WSW between churchs chicken and lullwater drive.