PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

ThatGuy910
08-23-18, 23:13
http://www.wbtv.com/story/11043157/2-women-arrested-during-massage-parlor-raid

ExpresSurvey
08-24-18, 21:08
Hey guys, I moved out of the area but just checking in. The recent posts about AMPs getting busted is no joke. Also. Not super comfortable talking open forum. Hit me up on PM for some general good info on this. The area I'm at works almost exclusively on the AMP market and there's some solid info on how these go down.

Chucke
08-25-18, 06:22
http://www.wbtv.com/story/11043157/2-women-arrested-during-massage-parlor-raidThis article is dated 2009.

ThatGuy910
08-25-18, 13:08
This article is dated 2009.http://www.wbtv.com/story/38941313/six-women-arrested-as-unlicensed-massage-therapists-in-matthews

Harry Plopper
08-25-18, 15:49
OK given the news that Oleander is out of commission but VIP is not. I bet that ANY competition to VIP in ILM will be met with the boys in blue once it starts effecting business at VIP. Given that there was way more on the menu at Oleander, I am certain that it was hurting VIP some.

Until there are multiple Oleanders and more pop up I think VIP will reign queen for now and we will all have to live with just HE for $$.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

Roush 427
08-25-18, 21:01
All that stuff being posted is old stuff and not even in the area, the more you stir the pot the darker the kettle, the more you talk about it the better LEO likes it and they do have computers and look in on what's being said, another oleander will be here and another after that, but lets be happy with what we have guys it could be worse for sure, you might have to get your wife to do it for you LOL, be safe just sayin Roush.

AsianLever
08-27-18, 23:22
All that stuff being posted is old stuff and not even in the area, the more you stir the pot the darker the kettle, the more you talk about it the better LEO likes it and they do have computers and look in on what's being said, another oleander will be here and another after that, but lets be happy with what we have guys it could be worse for sure, you might have to get your wife to do it for you LOL, be safe just sayin Roush.So untangle your shorts guys and get your fingers in their panties.

Roush 427
08-28-18, 06:46
Stopped in and saw the girls and took them some SC peaches to sweetin them up they always like fruit, a little kindness goes a long way good table shower, massage and left rested and relaxed, lust sayin Roush.

Harry Plopper
08-30-18, 08:31
http://www.wbtv.com/story/38941313/six-women-arrested-as-unlicensed-massage-therapists-in-matthewsI want to thank the admins publicly for the ignore functionality. That is all I will saw about this post.

Ripcurl09
08-30-18, 19:32
Aloha everyone,

I am a fellow monger coming to visit Wilmington, NC from Hawaii. I've never used any of the massage parlors or any other tasty offerings in Wilmington. I'd love to spend some time with a spinner type, young and hot provider while I'm in Wilmington.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions as to where to go, or even some good backpage providers that fit this description?

PM or thread response is fine.

THank you!

ThatGuy910
08-30-18, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThatGuy910
08-31-18, 00:33
https://www.wral.com/raeford-woman-73-accused-of-profiting-from-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/17725726/

Caster1
09-03-18, 20:15
Stopped VIP middle of last week, early afternoon. Wanted to see yung or cia but both were busy so I took a chance with the new girl, BeBe. Possibly a little older that yung / cia but cute and friendly. Table shower and massage were good. Her technique was outstanding, left happy and relaxed.

Roush 427
09-07-18, 06:41
Stopped in Tue and got Yung and of course she did a great job and I left relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
09-07-18, 17:21
I've been making my rounds the past few months. Haven't had time to post so one to gey them all.

Hit VIP and tried the new girl. Very playful. Nice ending.

Been to Kerr a few times. Lots on the menu. Limited massage. The rest is fun.

Been to 88 on CB road a few times. Almost no massage. Straight to the fun. More on the menu.

Stay safe and think w the big head.

OldSter
09-20-18, 16:36
Just curious if anyone knows if she's still around? I saw her a few years ago, she definitely had her quirks but I thought she was fun for not a lot of $$ it then seemed she may have succumbed to demons.

AsianLever
09-22-18, 12:12
Just curious if anyone knows if she's still around? I saw her a few years ago, she definitely had her quirks but I thought she was fun for not a lot of $$ it then seemed she may have succumbed to demons.Pics on Craigslist before it's demise were getting worse and some poster warned me she lost a lot of weight and looked bad. Demons a likely suspect and I greatly appreciated the heads about about a year ago.

OldSter
09-22-18, 12:28
Pics on Craigslist before it's demise were getting worse and some poster warned me she lost a lot of weight and looked bad. Demons a likely suspect and I greatly appreciated the heads about about a year ago.I think that's the case. Quirky yes but in her own way she seemed like a genuinely nice person, unfortunately demons may takeover anyone.

GrillMaster
09-28-18, 17:21
Just a question. I remember hearing of a place on Market (just across the railroad near the uhaul place, at the back corner of some parking lot. After the CL demise I lost track of even its exsistence. Is it still there? If so, is it any good? Did it even have a name? Sorry for all the questions, but I never got to sample it and was just wondering if it also went the way of Oleander.

GM.

AsianLever
09-28-18, 19:40
Just a question. I remember hearing of a place on Market (just across the railroad near the uhaul place, at the back corner of some parking lot. After the CL demise I lost track of even its exsistence. Is it still there? If so, is it any good? Did it even have a name? Sorry for all the questions, but I never got to sample it and was just wondering if it also went the way of Oleander.

GM.Kings Spa about a 1/4 mile south of Kerr by a pawn shop. Very back of the lot, has fairly solid reviews. I think they have an ad in " adult look ". Across from Super 8 I think.

Goodtime1
10-01-18, 16:02
Kings Spa about a 1/4 mile south of Kerr by a pawn shop. Very back of the lot, has fairly solid reviews. I think they have an ad in " adult look ". Across from Super 8 I think.As noted above. Was there a few days after the storm when others were closed. Not my 1st choice but not my last.

Average massage and ending. Nice lady. Wanted to please. Standard ending.

Roush 427
10-04-18, 20:57
Stopped by yesterday and tried the new gal her name is bebe right good massage and left happy I did see ceyia and yung while there, just sayin Roush.

TetherBall
10-06-18, 15:58
Stopped by AMP on Henderson in Jacksonville. Started a little light, but actually turned into a pretty good massage w plenty of teasing before the flip, standard HJ finish. TS "broken" during my visit.

BobbyDrake910
10-07-18, 12:07
I finally visited Kings Spa. Not bad at all. Both King and VIP have their pros and cons. I think I'll be spending my time at King's though. She actually encouraged touching. And I left happy.

Harry Plopper
10-08-18, 08:46
I am glad to see VIP is still going!

Man do I wish that they would give regulars that they trust more menu options. I use to enjoy the standard release but have found that I can use my own hand just as efficiently as they can for free and look at a naked body during the process. The last time I was there it was basically some over the clothes feeling during the HE. I unfortunately need to see some skin and more than a HE these days to keep me happy.

Stopped by yesterday and tried the new gal her name is bebe right good massage and left happy I did see ceyia and yung while there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-08-18, 09:59
I am glad to see VIP is still going!

Man do I wish that they would give regulars that they trust more menu options. I use to enjoy the standard release but have found that I can use my own hand just as efficiently as they can for free and look at a naked body during the process. The last time I was there it was basically some over the clothes feeling during the HE. I unfortunately need to see some skin and more than a HE these days to keep me happy.Harry you need to take the short drive to Myrtle and let Gina or Mikie rock your world at least once, they are top shelf FS, take care friend, just sayin Roush.

BJohn67
10-17-18, 12:35
Stopped by for my recreation time and met the new girl, Jina, who just started today. She's a looker like Ceya and Yung, a bit taller and slender, and comparable skills. Add Bebe to the mix and VIP has the deepest bench it's had in a while, IMHO.

BJohn67
10-17-18, 14:42
Stopped by for my recreation and met the new girl, Jina, who started today. She's a looker like Ceya and Yung, slender and a bit taller, and with comparable skills. Add Bebe to the mix and VIP has the deepest bench it's had in a while, IMHO.

Iroc1986
10-17-18, 15:17
Anyone been? Is it any good?

BJohn67
10-24-18, 12:52
Stopped by and saw Jina, the new girl. Sweet, cute as a button, petite at 95#, and powerful hands that never stopped working. Saw her first thing and have to say, for the rest of the day I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Even called mama to tell her she had picked a winner. Definitely worth the $60 tip, as are Yung and Ceya every time I see them.

CrnRoyal
10-24-18, 22:52
Stopped by and saw Jina, the new girl. Sweet, cute as a button, petite at 95#, and powerful hands that never stopped working. Saw her first thing and have to say, for the rest of the day I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Even called mama to tell her she had picked a winner. Definitely worth the $60 tip, as are Yung and Ceya every time I see them.Just moved back from overseas where these places were easy to find and no real worries about them. Is there anything that you need to do for the services or is it known when you go?

Roush 427
10-26-18, 08:55
Stopped in and saw Ceyia all great as usual with her and left happy, just sayin Roush.

Caster1
10-30-18, 07:29
Made a stop at VIP yesterday and saw BeBe. TS and nice massage. Of all the girls at VIP I really like BeBe's finish technique. I left relaxed and very happy. .

NCHobbyist69
10-30-18, 07:41
Hello fellow massage fans, could I make a request of newbies and where applicable veterans? When entering, please keep your chit-chat with your masseuse at a low, almost whisper-quiet level. The walls of most of these places do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. Also, when going through the massage, we all do our grunts and groans, even occasionaly moaning which I totally get, however remember you are not the only guy in the place, so loud conversations about "stuff" going on isn't really a turn on for your neighbor in the next room. Hope I don't offend anyone, but please take this as it is intended -- a reminder to make all our experiences top-notch.

GrillMaster
10-30-18, 17:18
Hello fellow massage fans, could I make a request of newbies and where applicable veterans? When entering, please keep your chit-chat with your masseuse at a low, almost whisper-quiet level. The walls of most of these places do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. Also, when going through the massage, we all do our grunts and groans, even occasionaly moaning which I totally get, however remember you are not the only guy in the place, so loud conversations about "stuff" going on isn't really a turn on for your neighbor in the next room. Hope I don't offend anyone, but please take this as it is intended -- a reminder to make all our experiences top-notch.Aw man, last year I was getting a very relaxing ts. Ceya was already giving the back door some needed loosening and I was like jelly on the table. Suddenly we hear "What? Lay down? Here? On this? I ain't never laid down for a shower before!" Ceya just rolled her eyes and smiled. Those walls ARE paper thin!

It's all good!

GM.

NC9876
10-31-18, 11:54
Made a stop at VIP yesterday and saw BeBe. TS and nice massage. Of all the girls at VIP I really like BeBe's finish technique. I left relaxed and very happy. .Recently moved to the area and get to Wilmington about every other week. Seems VIP is the classiest place in town with above average talent. Read a few reviews but didn't find and related to cost and expected tip or roaming. Not looking for FS but I do enjoy returning the rubbing and touching. Thanks in advance.

Pwasg
11-01-18, 10:50
This place is close to where I live, so I decided to give it a try.

The young lady was in her 30's but not really that attractive. I believe that her name was Mary. The massage itself lasted a good amount of time but it was a very soft pressure massage and not that sensual. The ending was just okay. Nothing that special. Will probably try other places before I go back to Spa 88.

Delaware1202
11-01-18, 18:03
Recently moved to the area and get to Wilmington about every other week. Seems VIP is the classiest place in town with above average talent. Read a few reviews but didn't find and related to cost and expected tip or roaming. Not looking for FS but I do enjoy returning the rubbing and touching. Thanks in advance.$80 house for hour. Tip generally $40 due to NO menu or roaming allowed. Many on here tip $60 as well, and I have tipped both $40 and $60 at various times and received the same service from the gals when I returned after $40 as when I tipped $60. It just depends how generous you feel at the moment. It sounds like you might be looking for a little more menu than is offered here if you enjoy rubbing and touching back, so if you don't want FS give Kings a try further up on Market, or Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart. Jennifer gives a great massage and lets you roam and she has a great little ass that fits perfect in the hand. Does the trick every time.

Harry Plopper
11-02-18, 08:56
Thanks for the info on some other options. !

$80 house for hour. Tip generally $40 due to NO menu or roaming allowed. Many on here tip $60 as well, and I have tipped both $40 and $60 at various times and received the same service from the gals when I returned after $40 as when I tipped $60. It just depends how generous you feel at the moment. It sounds like you might be looking for a little more menu than is offered here if you enjoy rubbing and touching back, so if you don't want FS give Kings a try further up on Market, or Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart. Jennifer gives a great massage and lets you roam and she has a great little ass that fits perfect in the hand. Does the trick every time.

NC9876
11-02-18, 09:13
Thanks for the info on some other options. !Thanks for the info will have to make the rounds over the next month or so. I send updates.

Harry Plopper
11-03-18, 14:52
I have been trying to find a link or post for Jennifer. Anyone know where?

$80 house for hour. Tip generally $40 due to NO menu or roaming allowed. Many on here tip $60 as well, and I have tipped both $40 and $60 at various times and received the same service from the gals when I returned after $40 as when I tipped $60. It just depends how generous you feel at the moment. It sounds like you might be looking for a little more menu than is offered here if you enjoy rubbing and touching back, so if you don't want FS give Kings a try further up on Market, or Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart. Jennifer gives a great massage and lets you roam and she has a great little ass that fits perfect in the hand. Does the trick every time.

Delaware1202
11-04-18, 00:15
I have been trying to find a link or post for Jennifer. Anyone know where?https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-central-therapy-wilmington-nc-36608#rubmaps.

Harry Plopper
11-04-18, 15:51
Excellent! Thank you for the link.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-central-therapy-wilmington-nc-36608#rubmaps.

BPShardonnay
11-05-18, 05:52
I am new in town just moved here a month ago. Looking for any massage parlors hiding girls with big boobs. Please please let me know.

OldSter
11-05-18, 11:41
I am new in town just moved here a month ago. Looking for any massage parlors hiding girls with big boobs. Please please let me know.You could try:http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/samantha-9108997822-sensual-ma/621084885627.

I saw her maybe 6-7 years ago when I believe she was just getting started, had a decent time. Later reports seem to vary quite a bit, a few folks have claimed due to her alcohol intake so YMMV.

Chucke
11-06-18, 18:57
I am new in town just moved here a month ago. Looking for any massage parlors hiding girls with big boobs. Please please let me know.Try the AMP on S. Kerr and ask for Sunny.

GrillMaster
11-08-18, 20:48
Reports are accurate. Minor rub and straight to the tug. Probably will not repeat unless they bring in someone cuter, younger, thinner. I was hoping for FS, and it was probably on the menu, but I just could not get myself into the provider--just not my type. When she recognized I wasnt going to explore all the offerings, she switched it up to church picnic mode. You know, corn on the cob. It was a surprize and her head bobbed faster than my own hand! I blew before I could think to stop her but it was not what I'd imagined. I'd actually wished I'd spent my money (. 6 house, same for tip) on a good rub at VIP. At least they make up for the lack of action with great pampering!

BudBeer
11-09-18, 08:13
Seeking legit massage undraped? Non Asian if any one knows of any providers in area!!

ShakeDown85
11-09-18, 09:20
A few good ones to choose from on STG. Some reviews on most.

Seeking legit massage undraped? Non Asian if any one knows of any providers in area!!

BudBeer
11-11-18, 23:12
A few good ones to choose from on STG. Some reviews on most.Sorry not familiar with that abbreviation.

MarketMan
11-11-18, 23:28
Sorry not familiar with that abbreviation.Skiptheganes. Website.

Roush 427
11-20-18, 20:53
Seeking legit massage undraped? Non Asian if any one knows of any providers in area!!I know some there if you want a little drive let me know, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-20-18, 20:55
Stopped by Fri and got an excellent massage with the soft touch and relaxing, just sayin Roush.

NC9876
11-24-18, 13:20
Well gave VIP a shot as my first try in the port city. Since it seemed to get the best reviews figured I would use it as starting point. Well what was written was correct. Very clean and Bebe was a doll great body under clothes. Table shower was good nothing special, massage was very good, figured even though the comments said no touching I gave it a shot. She didn't resist at first slow rub on her leg and ass so I tried to move up to those big tits she wasn't having that moved my hand back and slapped my ass. Finish was excellent she climbed up on the table between my legs and whispered a few naughty little comments to encourage me to finish. Overall very nice but with that body of hers I wanted more. Next is the place on Carolina beach road. When I drove by it was closed anyone been lately.

NC9876
11-26-18, 11:12
Maybe if you guys would start going to other places and skip VIP, they might drop the price and be a little more open to other activities. Money talks.

StillLooking69
12-03-18, 22:53
I went to comfort massage the other day.

When I went in room and got on the table, I noticed little bugs running around on the floor.

An older woman can in and started giving me a horrible massage. I ask for harder, but nothing changed. Half way through the massage she kept on asking how good a tipper I was and wanted to know what she was going to get. I did not tell her, but I only wanted to give her a dollar.

I had to shake my clothes and make sure none of the bugs can on board go elsewhere.

BJohn67
12-04-18, 11:01
I went to comfort massage the other day.

When I went in room and got on the table, I noticed little bugs running around on the floor.

An older woman can in and started giving me a horrible massage. I ask for harder, but nothing changed. Half way through the massage she kept on asking how good a tipper I was and wanted to know what she was going to get. I did not tell her, but I only wanted to give her a dollar.

I had to shake my clothes and make sure none of the bugs can on board go elsewhere.Hey, don't be insensitive. Bugs got to have a rub and tug too.

Actually, Comfort was my first AMP. Been awhile. Cute girl, translation app, good time, went back couple times. But about a month later, she was gone. Have stopped by from time to time to see if she was back but no and nothing there worth staying for.

Goodtime1
12-05-18, 09:47
Sunny is back from a long vacation. If you enjoyed her services.

ChiefTroller
12-06-18, 09:23
Sunny is back from a long vacation. If you enjoyed her services.I had a dream with her as well, good massage and wonderful ending with everything on the table.

UncwFan
12-06-18, 18:16
I had a dream with her as well, good massage and wonderful ending with everything on the table.What were the damages? Been looking for old-Oleander services.

UncwFan
12-08-18, 16:02
Took in a visit with Sunny. She greeted me like we were old friends. Great service. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Bruster19
12-08-18, 16:43
Took in a visit with Sunny. She greeted me like we were old friends. Great service. Thanks for the tips everyone.Which one on Kerr?

Bruster19
12-09-18, 11:15
Sunny is back from a long vacation. If you enjoyed her services.Which one on Kerr?

Caster1
12-12-18, 10:48
I had a date lined up yesterday. Everything was set and less than 30 minutes prior she ghosted me. No communication, nothing.

In need of some relief, I stopped by the King Spa (behind pawn shop on market). An older lady greeted me, she was sniffing and coughing so I made a hasty exit and headed to VIP and man I'm glad I did. Yung greeted me and from start to finish it was the best experience I've had there. VERY attentive table shower and the best light / soft / teasing massage EVER. I left HAPPY and felt great the rest of the day.

I know there are those that think VIP does not offer enough "extras" to be worth the money but the girls there know how to treat a man like a king, especially Yung. .

Oh yeah, two hrs later the original date contacted me wanting me to come on over. She said her phone died. LOL.

Roush 427
12-14-18, 07:02
Stopped in and yung was in a good mood and a great massage and left happy, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
12-16-18, 21:33
I want to try again, but I need to know if there are any girls OTHER than the short one. Is the tall chic a provider or is she a secretary or receptionist only? Does anyone have any good experience with anyone else here? I just can't get into that short stocky girl. The tall one looks hot but she was dressed business casual and I just didn't feel like she'd come out of those clothes. GM.

Delaware1202
12-17-18, 00:14
I want to try again, but I need to know if there are any girls OTHER than the short one. Is the tall chic a provider or is she a secretary or receptionist only? Does anyone have any good experience with anyone else here? I just can't get into that short stocky girl. The tall one looks hot but she was dressed business casual and I just didn't feel like she'd come out of those clothes. GM.There are 2 girls who provide service here. Eva, which I believe is the short girl you are speaking of, and Mary. I have saw Mary many times but have never seen her dressed business casual. I believe you saw the owners wife in the office dressed business casual. She is not one of the providers here, but if the spa is busy and both girls have customers she will give service.

Caster1
12-18-18, 21:36
Stopped by VIP today. I saw the new girl Lisa. Cute as a button and she fits the VIP mold perfectly. Great TS, really good massage and I left very happy!!

Roush 427
12-18-18, 22:40
Stopped by VIP today. I saw the new girl Lisa. Cute as a button and she fits the VIP mold perfectly. Great TS, really good massage and I left very happy!!And she never quits smiling, just sayin Roush.

NC9876
12-19-18, 14:39
Stopped by VIP today. I saw the new girl Lisa. Cute as a button and she fits the VIP mold perfectly. Great TS, really good massage and I left very happy!!And the whole time with your hands basically in your pocket. To much for to little. I will say I did enjoy my one visit but I won't be back. Much better.

Options that include more interaction available elsewhere.

BJohn67
12-19-18, 17:57
Stopped by and saw Ceya. This girl is like a fine wine. For over a year, it just keeps getting better every time I see her. She's also fun to talk with. The other girls are great too, no question, especially Yung who is in a class by herself.

Caster1
12-20-18, 10:35
And the whole time with your hands basically in your pocket. To much for to little. I will say I did enjoy my one visit but I won't be back. Much better.

Options that include more interaction available elsewhere.Please give some info on the better options. Here or a PM! Thanks.

ChiefTroller
12-23-18, 09:05
Had a dram with sunny again, always a pleasure.

UncwFan
12-23-18, 19:34
Had a dram with sunny again, always a pleasure.I had one yesterday as well. Always a good time.

StillLooking69
12-25-18, 23:35
I went to comfort yesterday.

I got treated like a regular customer this time. She whispered. You can play with my kitty kat for a good tip. She wanted $ 200. Well it wasn't much of a massage either. She did give the happy ending. I went to give her a tip. She asked for alot more. Way too much for the services received.

HighFlying
12-31-18, 15:14
Was looking for a good massage from sunny. What is also on the menu?? Can I get some sort of description of sunny. Was looking for a big boob Asian. Also wanted more than a massage if you no what I mean.

Elgrande4
01-01-19, 18:06
Please give some info on the better options. Here or a PM! Thanks.I am interested in the options too.

MBMarauder
01-07-19, 14:49
Wondered if there were any indie white providers you gentlemen might point me towards?

Wilmncguy
01-07-19, 19:32
Samantha must have a good base of clients. She is hard to get a hold of and to book an appointment. But those who are able to get a spot give her consistently good reviews. Of course YMMV, here is a link:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samantha-escort-wilmington-72395#erotic.

Good Luck!

Wondered if there were any indie white providers you gentlemen might point me towards?

BobbyDrake910
01-14-19, 14:47
I wasn't too fond of my recent trip to King Spa. I started to leave when Judy said there would be a $30 credit card fee. We determined it was just her broken English for $3. 00. A little nit picky but what the hell I went through with the massage. Not the best massage but I was eagerly waiting for the end. She tried a number of techniques but nothing could get the little guy going. I told her a finish wouldn't be necessary but she urged me on "TRY! She wasn't very attractive but her encouragement worked. Finally I went to give her a $20 tip and She was having none of that. $40 was her price. I obliged and left semi-happy.

Goodtime1
01-16-19, 11:58
Samantha must have a good base of clients. She is hard to get a hold of and to book an appointment. But those who are able to get a spot give her consistently good reviews. Of course YMMV, here is a link:

Good Luck!Very hard to get an appt with.

MBMarauder
01-16-19, 14:02
Appreciate the info. I had two FBSM providers out of the area and sadly both have gone off the grid.

I do prefer thin European providers, but may try her in a pinch.

Good Luck!

Roush 427
01-17-19, 07:48
Stopped in the other day and got a great relaxing massage from Be Be and left well relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.

NC9876
02-03-19, 12:31
Did all of the AMPs shutdown. 3 weeks no updates. Is everyone keeping the action to themselves? Will be in the Port City Friday.

JippyLip
02-04-19, 19:33
Stopped in the other day and got a great relaxing massage from Be Be and left well relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.Just curious, where can I find this place? Love to see for myself.

NC9876
02-05-19, 07:52
Just curious, where can I find this place? Love to see for myself.Upper Market street in a strip mall. Not sure what you like in an AMP. What you will get is a not bad looking girl, good massage and a nice ending. That's s it nothing more. Don't expect to even brush your hand aginst one of them. It's ok but way over priced for what you get, it doesn't change no matter how many times you go or how much you spend.

Heelman69
02-05-19, 14:19
http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-in-from-the-cold-ill-warm/020120808383

Finally moved down here, on the far south side of town. Have seen this girl twice. She is nice (have heard that she can be a drunk, but not at 10 am, I guess). Nice relaxing half hour at her place in the hood. I'm def repeating and will again soon.

Toy Soldier
02-05-19, 14:57
Can anyone provide a contact for a good prostate massage in the area?

Delaware1202
02-05-19, 17:17
http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-in-from-the-cold-ill-warm/020120808383

Finally moved down here, on the far south side of town. Have seen this girl twice. She is nice (have heard that she can be a drunk, but not at 10 am, I guess). Nice relaxing half hour at her place in the hood. I'm def repeating and will again soon.Have seen her ad several times but her incall service times have not worked for me to date. Do tell, her ad is somewhat vague to services offered, is this a total legit experience, or is there a menu to choose from? Did she try to upsell services or is the rate cover the time and everything that happens during it?

Delaware1202
02-05-19, 17:23
Can anyone provide a contact for a good prostate massage in the area?Jennifer at Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart does prostrate massage without asking, which for me was not a turn on. If that is your thing, she gives a better than average massage and then goes there on the flip before the standard ending which is as good as any you will find. She does allow OTC roaming as well but I have never gotten more menu than that here unfortunately as she has one of the nicest asses I have ever felt on a Asian lady her age.

BJohn67
02-05-19, 19:01
Girls who work at AMPs are no different from women elsewhere. They aren't robots. And I've found that complaints often tell more about the customer than where he's shopping.

Stop by as a stranger to soap, with breath that would spin a mule in his tracks, the finesse of a Russian mobster and you're unlikely to get treated as anything special.

Especially obnoxious is the newbie, just arrived from the "Big City" with his toothy grin and fiver hanging out of his hip pocket, expecting the world to bow down.

Heelman69
02-06-19, 15:44
Have seen her ad several times but her incall service times have not worked for me to date. Do tell, her ad is somewhat vague to services offered, is this a total legit experience, or is there a menu to choose from? Did she try to upsell services or is the rate cover the time and everything that happens during it?I prefer a little earlier in the day, so that worked just fine for me. She did not try to upsell at all, and was fully comfortable and allowed me to roam.

NewGuy610
02-06-19, 20:49
Jennifer at Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart does prostrate massage without asking, which for me was not a turn on. If that is your thing, she gives a better than average massage and then goes there on the flip before the standard ending which is as good as any you will find. She does allow OTC roaming as well but I have never gotten more menu than that here unfortunately as she has one of the nicest asses I have ever felt on a Asian lady her age.What was the damage and did you donate extra for her after services even though she did it without asking?

Delaware1202
02-07-19, 17:26
I prefer a little earlier in the day, so that worked just fine for me. She did not try to upsell at all, and was fully comfortable and allowed me to roam.So what you are saying is you got a rub and standard finish with roaming allowed? Did you ask about any other services or do you feel from the visit that there are not any other menu available? Might save her and me both from frustration down the road if she doesn't want to be asked for more and I won't go with that on my mind.

Delaware1202
02-07-19, 17:36
What was the damage and did you donate extra for her after services even though she did it without asking?I stopped her as soon as she started with the prostrate massage, so I just gave her $60 I normally give her because she is very accommodating to me roaming her backside OTC and boobs UTC.

NewGuy610
02-08-19, 19:32
I stopped her as soon as she started with the prostrate massage, so I just gave her $60 I normally give her because she is very accommodating to me roaming her backside OTC and boobs UTC.Have you ever not stopped her?

Heelman69
02-09-19, 11:18
Have you ever not stopped her?So I was looking to try these places (asian and 88), both are new to me. Recent transplant here. And decided to see Jennifer. She gives a great massage and a nice ending and then fills the rest of your time with a nice back walking massage. Other descriptions are spot on. I opted for the half hour so I was 50/50 and out the door with a big ol' grin.

GrillMaster
02-09-19, 22:44
Actually had some sore muscles after changing a flat tire, so I used that as an excuse to go to VIP. Got there late, 9 or after, had to wait. Ceya and new girl were both busy. Ceya finished her client first, so I got her. Nice hot shower with some soapy backdoor play, but the walk back to the room was cold AF! I was shivering so she covered me in a towel while she cleaned up the TS. When she returned I was still cold so she laid down on top of me. It felt good but not as good as if she'd been naked! But. You know VIP. Massage on the sore spots was perfect, and since I was last she took her time. Flip was awesome, she sat on the foot of the table between my knees and finished up reeeeeealy slow. That's as good as it gets there, but it was all I needed. Left happy.

Delaware1202
02-09-19, 23:28
So I was looking to try these places (asian and 88), both are new to me. Recent transplant here. And decided to see Jennifer. She gives a great massage and a nice ending and then fills the rest of your time with a nice back walking massage. Other descriptions are spot on. I opted for the half hour so I was 50/50 and out the door with a big ol' grin.You made a good choice between Asian and 88 by choosing Asian. Had you chose 88 you would not have began your report by saying you got a great massage. Used to get a great massage at 88 but those days are gone. Today you pay for a hour massage and the only massage you will get is if you wisely choose a table shower. Once you get back to the room its straight to the ending and I have been rushed out the door in under 20 minutes before after paying for a hour.

NewGuy610
02-10-19, 09:49
So I was looking to try these places (asian and 88), both are new to me. Recent transplant here. And decided to see Jennifer. She gives a great massage and a nice ending and then fills the rest of your time with a nice back walking massage. Other descriptions are spot on. I opted for the half hour so I was 50/50 and out the door with a big ol' grin.What I'm wondering is if she does it without asking at the end if there is an upcharge.

Heelman69
02-10-19, 14:19
What I'm wondering is if she does it without asking at the end if there is an upcharge.As she begins light massage and tickling your back side she asks if everything is OK and if you like that. No upcharge.

JamesJ46
02-10-19, 21:48
As she begins light massage and tickling your back side she asks if everything is OK and if you like that. No upcharge.Is Jennifer the only lady working there? Do you have to ask for her specifically or can you be sure of seeing her?

Heelman69
02-13-19, 14:42
Is Jennifer the only lady working there? Do you have to ask for her specifically or can you be sure of seeing her?She was the only one there when I went late in the afternoon.

Delaware1202
02-15-19, 00:31
Is Jennifer the only lady working there? Do you have to ask for her specifically or can you be sure of seeing her?Jennifer has been the only one there since Candy left last September. I think Jennifer fired Candy. Candy was a cute younger girl with a set of D cups who enjoyed going convertible during the ending. I heard Candy is in Fayetteville now but not sure which spa she is at. She offered me a menu each time I saw her but her menu prices kept me from indulging.

GrillMaster
02-15-19, 20:17
There's a slight chance I can take a side trip while in the area and I just want to be sure I'm not wasting drive time going the wrong way. Combing through recent posts, I've concluded there are TWO places on Kerr, but the wise choice is the one in the curve near the Mexican store / restaurant in the little mall.

Alfred H
02-23-19, 08:03
Does anyone know if Coco from Asian Moon went somewhere else in town? She was actually a great girl. Did Oleander close? I have been to the Hess several times for gas and their suite seems vacant now.

Thanks in advance.I saw coco last summer at Beijing, not sure if she's still there.

Khayes
02-23-19, 10:00
I ran across her ad and was wondering if anyone had a report on her?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=80798&cityid=337

NCHobbyist69
02-23-19, 10:03
I ran across her ad and was wondering if anyone had a report on her?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=80798&cityid=337She is a nice girl the massage is pretty much her just laying on your back she's kind of a little bit overweight and not as young as the photos I can't recommend.

Alfred H
02-23-19, 13:07
She is a nice girl the massage is pretty much her just laying on your back she's kind of a little bit overweight and not as young as the photos I can't recommend.I'm pretty new at this, just been going tho VIP. The price she has listed for an hour, is this a pretty fair rate? It seems a bit high to me.

OldSter
02-23-19, 15:13
She is a nice girl the massage is pretty much her just laying on your back she's kind of a little bit overweight and not as young as the photos I can't recommend.http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ehost-busty-blonde-independen/644038730169

See Post #484 in the Wilmington Escort Reports.

Delaware1202
02-24-19, 01:53
I saw coco last summer at Beijing, not sure if she's still there.The Coco from Asian Moon was not the same Coco from Beijing last summer. The 2 girls had about 15 years difference in their age at least and Coco from Asian Moon had nipples that were almost the same size as your pinkie finger. Coco from Beijing was younger and heavier but also had FS on her menu, which Coco from Asian Moon did not in my experience. Beijing Coco is in the Southern Pines area last I heard. I believe Coco from Asian Moon went back to New York with Cece the older lady who also worked there. They were sisters and Cece had super long nipples as well. I said many times that while they were open that was the best massage in Wilmington. Shame that they closed.

Roush 427
02-25-19, 21:26
Saw Yung and got a little back walking and good ts and all was good will repeat, just sayin Roush.

Alfred H
02-28-19, 23:43
I chatted by phone with her and seems a nice lady. Had anyone had her services?

http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-see-me-all-day-long-at-a/850683624554

JustOK55
03-01-19, 23:16
I chatted by phone with her and seems a nice lady. Had anyone had her services?

http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-see-me-all-day-long-at-a/850683624554I have seen her! I left a detailed review in escorts section it is #802. There was really no massage my choosing. See review I listed the good and bad. Good luck.

BudBeer
03-03-19, 23:23
Any fellow members have any utr legit massage girls in area? Can pm me with any info thanks.

OldSter
03-04-19, 11:39
http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-get-together-private-resi/858825719686

I'd hope the pictured table would indicate an actual massage with options?

Heelman69
03-06-19, 08:56
So I was looking to hit up the burger joint next door and in spite of warnings from friends on here, ducked in to see what all the chatter was about. Mary helped me out. She is a decently attractive lady had me down in a few minutes for a hh rub. First time here, I chose the standard, despite being offered quite a bit more. She tried to upsell me and wanted an exorbitant tip, but I insisted on a standard more reasonable amount. She fondled, teased and coaxed me to a fine finish and I left with a smile on my face and bounce in my step. If it's raining, wear your rubbers.

ChiefTroller
03-11-19, 07:59
Haven't had a dream in a while, is Sunny still around?

JippyLip
03-11-19, 16:40
Hey all, never been to a massage parlor and was wondering if anyone could point me to their best? Along with prices and what's offered? Would really appreciate it.

BJohn67
03-12-19, 03:31
Hey all, never been to a massage parlor and was wondering if anyone could point me to their best? Along with prices and what's offered? Would really appreciate it.Everything you need to know has been written here. Just spend some time reading.

NCHobbyist69
03-12-19, 09:56
Everything you need to know has been written here. Just spend some time reading.Remember everyone Azalea Fest is gearing up so be cautious with what you say and who you say it to as the powers-that-be always try to make a clean sweep before these big events.

RobbyR01
03-15-19, 19:14
I had a little difficulty arranging something with any of the local ladies in ILM for today and so I decided to visit one of the AMPs. The independent ladies posting locally were not answering their texts consistently enough to set up a date. I stopped by VIP on Market St near the Ogden area on the advice of a friend. It was a great choice. The lady was cute and very friendly with a great personality. I tipped a little on the heavy side but I thought it was worth it. The table shower and the rub were both pretty amazing. I left very happy. For any of the local gentlemen who like a good rub and with a happy conclusion I recommend it highly.

Alfred H
03-15-19, 22:06
I saw Cassie today and was very happy with the experience. Definitely more focused on the sensual aspects of the massage as opposed to textbook technique. She's a nice lady, very personable, easy to talk to. Comfortable in her skin, which is a plus for me. I prefer my masseuse to be mostly nude, which I can never get in an AMP. She doesn't rush you, was able to chat with her for a while afterwards. Apartment is in a nice location downtown, very clean with a bohemian vibe.

Like Anita, she does some checking and verifying on you, which I don't have issues with due to the vulnerable position they are in. Much like I check up on a girl a much as I can, they do the same. 10 out of10 as far as I'm concerned and I will repeat.

DPop76
03-17-19, 18:32
I've been scared to go to visit lately because of the Patriots owner situation. Any advice.

JamesJ46
03-18-19, 10:11
You made a good choice between Asian and 88 by choosing Asian. Had you chose 88 you would not have began your report by saying you got a great massage. Used to get a great massage at 88 but those days are gone. Today you pay for a hour massage and the only massage you will get is if you wisely choose a table shower. Once you get back to the room its straight to the ending and I have been rushed out the door in under 20 minutes before after paying for a hour.I am not sure if I am on the right track but it appears that this establishment is closed. It appears to the be one across from the Monkey Junction Walmart. I was hoping to see Jennifer. Her reviews on this site were pretty good. I found this on rub maps.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-asia-relax-wilmington-nc-21277#rubmaps.

Heelman69
03-18-19, 17:27
I am not sure if I am on the right track but it appears that this establishment is closed. It appears to the be one across from the Monkey Junction Walmart. I was hoping to see Jennifer. Her reviews on this site were pretty good. I found this on rub maps.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-asia-relax-wilmington-nc-21277#rubmaps.No, this place is open. Just got back from there a little while ago. They were on vacation earlier in the month, but have returned. The end unit is empty, then them and then a nail place. Sign was lit up today.

Frdfrd1023
03-19-19, 11:51
I saw Cassie today and was very happy with the experience. Definitely more focused on the sensual aspects of the massage as opposed to textbook technique. She's a nice lady, very personable, easy to talk to. Comfortable in her skin, which is a plus for me. I prefer my masseuse to be mostly nude, which I can never get in an AMP. She doesn't rush you, was able to chat with her for a while afterwards. Apartment is in a nice location downtown, very clean with a bohemian vibe.

Like Anita, she does some checking and verifying on you, which I don't have issues with due to the vulnerable position they are in. Much like I check up on a girl a much as I can, they do the same. 10 out of10 as far as I'm concerned and I will repeat.For Cassie, cost, link etc.

Darrell01
03-19-19, 18:08
For Cassie, cost, link etc.Try seaching for her name on the ad sites for this fine city.

Darrell01
03-19-19, 18:13
I've been scared to go to visit lately because of the Patriots owner situation. Any advice.Last time I went, I insisted she turn off the lights which made the room too dark for most video cameras to work well. Also, put on a hat and park a little further than you have too to avoid anyone I'd'ing your car or license plate. This ain't rocket science, just use common sense. Don't solicit anything verbally or with sign language, that stuff is illegal. Most massage girls will do a little teasing to judge your reaction. If you act turned on, that isn't solicitation but tells her you like what she did. If she does a really good massage and you leave happy, be sure to tip accordingly just like any other service transaction.

INeedItBad
03-23-19, 01:24
Haven't had a dream in a while, is Sunny still around?Curious if she is at another AMP in the area or on vacation with all the extra eyes nowadays.

Alfred H
03-23-19, 23:38
I saw Sunny yesterday at the Kerr parlor. First experience with her for me. After table shower, she started talking to the little guy and gave him a kiss. The rest of the visit was part massage, part play, including her undressing. Most tend to be a bit more discrete, but not Sunny. I'll definitely repeat!

AsianLever
03-24-19, 23:12
I saw Sunny yesterday at the Kerr parlor. First experience with her for me. After table shower, she started talking to the little guy and gave him a kiss. The rest of the visit was part massage, part play, including her undressing. Most tend to be a bit more discrete, but not Sunny. I'll definitely repeat!Wondering if you could PM to me some details on cost and more info. She's a busty cougar but unfortunately she was busy when I walked in there last year. Thanks in advance.

Roush 427
03-27-19, 21:37
Stopped in the other day and saw Yung and had some good back walking and a little fun, just sayin Roush.

Caster1
04-03-19, 08:48
Stopped in at VIP yesterday and saw Yung. I had been having significant lower back spasms that were causing a lot of discomfort. During the TS I told Yung about the pain. Man she went to work on it during the TS and continued back in the room. She almost made me cry uncle a couple of times. She said, "you have knot". LOL. I have seen professional massage therapists that can't come close to what this girl does with her hands. I left with a huge smile and today my back is MUCH better.

Happy customer.

BJohn67
04-18-19, 19:46
Stopped by and spent some time with Ceya. As I've written before, what a joy. And better every time you see her. Massage, etc. , terrific. Always leave happy.

Interesting and funny too. Know any Japanese? Give her a try. That's what she studied in school instead of English. Odd choice considering Korean-Japanese history. This gal's no dummy.

Do yourself a favor and stop by. See Ceya or one of the other girls who are first-rate too.

Heelman69
04-24-19, 07:47
Seen her a couple of times over the past weeks. She is first rate, very enthusiastic and I left a happy man. That parking lot can get very crowded what with the coffee shop and the Tacqueria, but it was a pleasant no stress experience.

BBHunt
05-01-19, 15:02
Dropped in to VIP last Sunday morning and was greeted by "BeBe" , an attractive 30-something. Judging from her chest, a better name would be Cee-Cee.

8 house and I left a. 4 tip on the nightstand. I dreamed that I got a decent TS, above average rub (not therapeutic massage but pretty good) and pretty good HE. All fully clothed.

Alfred H
05-03-19, 05:14
Hello all, anybody have information on this one.

http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/limited-availability-professio/688062346340

Thank you.

JJ Photo
05-06-19, 13:49
Hello all, anybody have information on this one.

http://wilmington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/limited-availability-professio/688062346340

Thank you.This young lady is a huge breath of fresh air around here.

Very attractive, friendly and well worth your time and donation.

Quality massage with what you expect, no extras but touching with class is allowed.

Tipping is not asked for or expected but worthy of a nice tip.

Alfred H
05-09-19, 08:40
I went to yucca once a while back. Good massage, but no HE. Is that even offered there? They don't follow NC law on draping, so I'm not sure if they are legit or not. Any insight?

Grenigor
05-09-19, 20:01
I went to yucca once a while back. Good massage, but no HE. Is that even offered there? They don't follow NC law on draping, so I'm not sure if they are legit or not. Any insight?Yucca's always been one of those places that depends on the masseuse. Seems to be a better chance the later you go, but you'll get more misses than hits there. I will say I used to get really good massages there though.

Delaware1202
05-09-19, 23:20
Yucca's always been one of those places that depends on the masseuse. Seems to be a better chance the later you go, but you'll get more misses than hits there. I will say I used to get really good massages there though.Yucca is under new ownership. Recently purchased by the owner of King spa on Market. The massage and extras are no different than what you would get over at Kings. 2 girls currently on staff. Both gave a very good massage but one of them sent me out the door smiling high and wide. As far as draping goes, first time I went under new ownership I was draped by the girl and I asked her to not drape me but she covered me back up until finally I snatched the sheet off and threw it in the floor. Since then I have had no issues. Table shower is available but I have not yet sampled. Biggest issue I have here is during the massage they like to leave the room door open for whatever reason, but they do close the door after the hot towel for the flip.

Heelman69
05-14-19, 08:29
Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart, listed as Central Therapy on RubMaps, is closed. I was in the area and saw a big "For Lease" sign in the window. The sign on the building is gone and there is nothing there anymore.

JamesJ46
05-14-19, 22:35
This young lady is a huge breath of fresh air around here.

Very attractive, friendly and well worth your time and donation.

Quality massage with what you expect, no extras but touching with class is allowed.

Tipping is not asked for or expected but worthy of a nice tip.I texted her a couple of days ago. Her response said that she doesn't book appointments from text app numbers. Looks like another one that you would have to trust with your real phone number.

JamesJ46
05-14-19, 22:40
Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart, listed as Central Therapy on RubMaps, is closed. I was in the area and saw a big "For Lease" sign in the window. The sign on the building is gone and there is nothing there anymore.I was in Wilmington a couple of days ago. I drove by there and noticed the same thing. They are obviously closed.

JJ Photo
05-15-19, 11:13
I texted her a couple of days ago. Her response said that she doesn't book appointments from text app numbers. Looks like another one that you would have to trust with your real phone number.She is very safe and well worth it.

JamesJ46
05-15-19, 15:52
Yucca is under new ownership. Recently purchased by the owner of King spa on Market. The massage and extras are no different than what you would get over at Kings. 2 girls currently on staff. Both gave a very good massage but one of them sent me out the door smiling high and wide. As far as draping goes, first time I went under new ownership I was draped by the girl and I asked her to not drape me but she covered me back up until finally I snatched the sheet off and threw it in the floor. Since then I have had no issues. Table shower is available but I have not yet sampled. Biggest issue I have here is during the massage they like to leave the room door open for whatever reason, but they do close the door after the hot towel for the flip.For what it may or may not be worth, this place says reported as non-erotic on its rubmaps site. Not sure if that means anything. Directly under the big green phone number.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-yucca-therapeutic-spa-wilmington-nc-36761#rubmaps.

Heelman69
05-15-19, 17:51
I texted her a couple of days ago. Her response said that she doesn't book appointments from text app numbers. Looks like another one that you would have to trust with your real phone number.I booked her with my GV #, no problems. She is very nice, down to earth and I had a great experience.

Caster1
05-17-19, 09:28
I booked her with my GV #, no problems. She is very nice, down to earth and I had a great experience.I tried her last week. She is attractive but not in a super thin spinner way. Beautiful face and seems demon free. If you are into tantric, sensual massage and stay within her rules (no "extras") then she is top shelf.

Heelman69
05-20-19, 10:56
I tried her last week. She is attractive but not in a super thin spinner way. Beautiful face and seems demon free. If you are into tantric, sensual massage and stay within her rules (no "extras") then she is top shelf.True, But how many times has an "attractive IN a super thin spinner way" been a disappointment? You know the hot girl that is either: a dead fish, an uncontrolled addict, odd sores on her body, unreliable, unenthusiastic, bad attitude or a scam or rip-off? So a gal who likes her job, has a pretty face, a nice attitude and great technique? Sounds like a solid choice to me. That is what I was trying to convey.

Wilmncguy
05-24-19, 11:53
I agree completely with the two previous excellent reviews, Allie is awesome! Don't over think this one, just take a leap of faith. I'll bet you'll be back!

I booked her with my GV #, no problems. She is very nice, down to earth and I had a great experience.

GrillMaster
06-01-19, 12:18
May get to drop into the port city tonight. Allie is off on weekends so I was hoping to see Sunny at Kerr. Last review / comment is over a month old, is she still there? Don't get this far south much anymore, so I was planning my maiden voyage with her instead of the usual stops. Any recent sightings of Sunny?

GM.

GrillMaster
06-02-19, 06:54
Lights off? Door locked? WTF? End of an era, and that was one of the best ones so far as no problems--mama ran a tight ship. Not tight enough I guess.

Wound up at Kerr. No Sunny. Lackluster rub. Wasn't interested in more. Pizza sounds nice. Sad day. RIP VIP.

RJizzle
06-02-19, 11:47
Lights off? Door locked? WTF? End of an era, and that was one of the best ones so far as no problems--mama ran a tight ship. Not tight enough I guess.

Wound up at Kerr. No Sunny. Lackluster rub. Wasn't interested in more. Pizza sounds nice. Sad day. RIP VIP.I noticed the same thing last Sunday. I had hoped they were just closed due to the holiday and giving the girls a much needed break. This is where it all started for me. I hope they open again soon.

BJohn67
06-02-19, 12:19
VIP has always had a pristine reputation. I will miss these girls. They were truly special. This change is about eliminating massage competition, nothing more.

And not having a NC massage license is the hammer the state uses. A Catch-22 because NC licensing rules require near-fluent English, making it impossible for nearly all Asians to comply.

State licensing boards do not exist to protect consumers. They exist to protect current practitioners from competition. So if you are unhappy about this change, and I am sure many are, you know who to thank.

Roush 427
06-02-19, 15:22
I noticed the same thing last Sunday. I had hoped they were just closed due to the holiday and giving the girls a much needed break. This is where it all started for me. I hope they open again soon.Sign on the door says were on Vacation and be back open soon, just sayin Roush.

BJohn67
06-02-19, 17:21
I will miss these girls. They were truly special. VIP has always had a pristine reputation. This change is about eliminating massage competition, nothing more.

And not having a NC massage license is the hammer the state uses. A Catch-22 because NC licensing rules require near-fluent English, making it impossible for nearly all Asian-Americans to comply.

State licensing boards do not exist to protect consumers. They exist to protect existing practitioners from competition. So if you are unhappy about this change, and I am sure many are, you know who to thank.

Wilmncguy
06-04-19, 08:54
And I quote, "State licensing boards do not exist to protect consumers. " VIP was the one thing that there was almost universal agreement on within this community. You had the best idea, before you laid out your money want you were going to get, and they consistently delivered a service that was inline with or exceeded your expectations! Breaks a little piece of my heart. If anybody get word on where Ceya lands please PM me.

I will miss these girls. They were truly special. VIP has always had a pristine reputation. This change is about eliminating massage competition, nothing more.

And not having a NC massage license is the hammer the state uses. A Catch-22 because NC licensing rules require near-fluent English, making it impossible for nearly all Asian-Americans to comply.

State licensing boards do not exist to protect consumers. They exist to protect existing practitioners from competition. So if you are unhappy about this change, and I am sure many are, you know who to thank.

GrillMaster
06-04-19, 10:25
And I quote, "State licensing boards do not exist to protect consumers. " VIP was the one thing that there was almost universal agreement on within this community. You had the best idea, before you laid out your money want you were going to get, and they consistently delivered a service that was inline with or exceeded your expectations! Breaks a little piece of my heart. If anybody get word on where Ceya lands please PM me.If anyone stumbles across any of the girls, especially Ceya, please post. Maybe Mama will re-up somehow and get it all back together. Just wishful thinking.

GrillMaster
06-04-19, 10:28
BTW, the provider I drew at Kerr has a fine little bottom just like the girl from Oleander. Anyone know if it's the same girl? All I got was "I not Sunny. Sunny on vacation. ".

Chucke
06-06-19, 19:48
Anyone else find it concerning that 3 AMPs have closed within the last couple weeks?. Carolina Beaxh rd, VIP, and Beijing all closed. Makes you wonder.

JamesJ46
06-07-19, 10:23
Anyone else find it concerning that 3 AMPs have closed within the last couple weeks?. Carolina Beach rd, VIP, and Beijing all closed. Makes you wonder.This might be an indication that it's time to exercise a little more caution with any massage establishments. Sometimes things happen suddenly and without prior indication of potential issues. Caution can be a valuable commodity.

Tclint07
06-09-19, 15:40
After a long stressful day of business and wanting to throw things at people, I pulled up to VIP looking for what I needed for so long now. The sign says on vacation. Uh-huh. I find it unlikely Mama ever leaves that building. So, what to do. Here in the Jacksonville area what we have is not good, not even close. Will miss Ceya, Bebe and all the other tasty treats if this vacation becomes permanent. My sole reason for enjoying a visit to the port city is no longer. Ugh.

NewGuy610
06-11-19, 13:22
Did she finish the people who tried her in the right way? I hear she has a lot of rules, is it just a massage or will she make sure you're "happy" at the end?

Caster1
06-12-19, 16:10
Did she finish the people who tried her in the right way? I hear she has a lot of rules, is it just a massage or will she make sure you're "happy" at the end?She does have rules (and I respect them) but I left happy each time. .

Caster1
06-12-19, 16:12
Just an FYI. Sunny is back from a weeks long vacation in NY. For the local AMP scene, she is top shelf.

Philx9
06-13-19, 15:25
Just an FYI. Sunny is back from a weeks long vacation in NY. For the local AMP scene, she is top shelf.Hi all. New to the AMP scene, but I've heard good things about this Sunny person. Where exactly is she located? As in which parlor?

Thanks.

Heelman69
06-13-19, 17:27
I was up in the area of Market and Gordon Rd. Earlier this afternoon. VIP had no sign on the door (per an ealier review) and the OPEN sign was lit up. I did not have the chance to go in, but looks like they are back up and running.

Rickyyyy17
06-13-19, 18:23
Hello guys I'm heading out to Wilmington tomorrow. And I have been reading all these great reviews about Sunny. Does she really have big boobs? I saw one guy ask, and they recommended Sunny. But how big are they? I live here in the Raleigh area and the provider I go to around here has like 44 H boobs LOL.

Heelman69
06-14-19, 15:21
Hello guys I'm heading out to Wilmington tomorrow. And I have been reading all these great reviews about Sunny. Does she really have big boobs? I saw one guy ask, and they recommended Sunny. But how big are they? I live here in the Raleigh area and the provider I go to around here has like 44 H boobs LOL.She's big FOR AN ASIAN. So like solid C's smaller D's would be my guess. Fun for sure!

MBMarauder
06-19-19, 15:26
Wondered if any of you know of a provider that is open to the lady tagging along?

GrillMaster
06-19-19, 16:41
Just remembered something funny. When I went through the front door and was standing in the lobby, my provider stepped up for a hand shake. With junior! Hahaha! She grabbed him through my shorts and said "There he is! Hello baby. Right here, this room. " Way to welcome a customer, right?!

Wilmncguy
06-20-19, 03:59
Her menu is very similar to VIP, however she a VERY fun size american lady with a complete command of the English language. As seen in the photos she has a great ass-et and lovely twins! You'll love her wardrobe, and she doesn't have a 7th degree black belt in how to avoid roaming. It fact she welcomes it so long as you respect her desire to keep a very small portion of her body off limits. If you'll follow her most basic rule and act like the gentlemen I know 99% of us are, you'll leave happy and feel like you really got almost all of her. She's a lovely and attentive lady, yoou'll get 100% of her attention during your visit and like me I'm sure you'll see her again and again! I look forward to seeing you again, your real estate friend.

Member #6452
06-23-19, 07:24
Gents,

I've been using your knowledge for a very long time now. I never posted because it's things you already know. I've been running into a problem in almost every City I go to. I get I'd for being too young looking or whatever the case may be. I'm over 21 but for whatever reason I'm not allowed entry. IE your favorite like Sunny next to Mexican and carwash and kspa in Myrtle Beach. Both are honestly far af from me. I ultimately return defeated. I can only go on these trips during the weekends due to work. I'm looking for top shelf FS, money isn't an issue. I want a proper rub, ts, and FS. Please PM me.

So far I tried out VIP, 88, spa 544 in Myrtle.

BJohn67
06-23-19, 19:59
Try Thailand.

Tclint07
06-23-19, 22:11
Gents,

I've been using your knowledge for a very long time now. I never posted because it's things you already know. I've been running into a problem in almost every City I go to. I get I'd for being too young looking or whatever the case may be. I'm over 21 but for whatever reason I'm not allowed entry. IE your favorite like Sunny next to Mexican and carwash and kspa in Myrtle Beach. Both are honestly far af from me. I ultimately return defeated. I can only go on these trips during the weekends due to work. I'm looking for top shelf FS, money isn't an issue. I want a proper rub, ts, and FS. Please PM me.

So far I tried out VIP, 88, spa 544 in Myrtle.In Raleigh, or maybe even Charlotte. What is FS and TS? I only know of good honest legit providers.

Roush 427
06-23-19, 23:17
In Raleigh, or maybe even Charlotte. What is FS and TS? I only know of good honest legit providers.FS full service, TS table shower, just sayin Roush.

Member #6452
06-24-19, 12:03
I'm legit asking for some guidance. Don't need specifics just need the right direction I can figure it out from there.

I just want top shelf don't won't discriminate thanks.

Theuw
06-29-19, 14:44
Has anyone been to VIP since the change? What is the new staff like?

GrillMaster
07-01-19, 22:31
Tried for Sunny again. Got the same girl as last time: short, brown hair, cute ass, no boobs. "Sunny busy. I take care of you," she said and gave junior a tickle thru my shorts. So I'm like, what the hell I'll play along, and grabbed her ass for a little squeeze. She smiled and said "Ok, this room. " No Sunny, so I say half hour, . 6 for the house and I'll hang loose about a tip for now. It looked like rain so I came prepared and I'm glad because she slipped it on and tried a yin yang formation. Not, however, before I'd patted her bottom to show some love, and she'd peeled off those shorts to show the kitty and placed it dangerously close to my face while she gave junior some personal attention. It was clean, pristine, and freshly shaven and I was about to plant my face in it, kinda like Winnie the Pooh face fucking a honey pot, but her mouth was too good. I popped and the rodeo was over. Tip was. 6 or near (I was dizzy by then) but all by surprise, no dealing or upselling, just an innocent pat on the ass and I'm off to the races. Not what I wanted, really don't want a repeat, (not worth the cash really) but better than nothing. O well, I'll try again for Sunny next month!

GM.

Heelman69
07-02-19, 09:35
Went to Kings last week for the first time. Drew a nice lady, petite, cute little body, bee cups, not the cutest face. Nice massage technique I needed that for sure, but we all know I wasn't primarily there for that. She allowed me to roam and gave me a very nice standard finish. We don't have a huge amount of choice here, but at least the ones we do are pleasant.

Caster1
07-02-19, 17:02
Has anyone been to VIP since the change? What is the new staff like?Just an FYI, I was in the area and decided to do a drive by on VIP just to check. The doors were locked and there was a sign on the door that said "Closed for vacation, be back soon".

Tclint07
07-05-19, 00:33
Just an FYI, I was in the area and decided to do a drive by on VIP just to check. The doors were locked and there was a sign on the door that said "Closed for vacation, be back soon".That is definitely, NOT good imo.

Heelman69
07-05-19, 17:04
Has anyone been here recently? Do they have the same line-up? Or are there different girls. Please share!

Delaware1202
07-05-19, 22:34
Has anyone been here recently? Do they have the same line-up? Or are there different girls. Please share!Visited about a month ago. Mary is gone and new lady working now, a little older and not as attractive. In my visit I found the menu has been edited and the price for entrees has increased. I wasn't impressed.

Heelman69
07-06-19, 09:25
Visited about a month ago. Mary is gone and new lady working now, a little older and not as attractive. In my visit I found the menu has been edited and the price for entrees has increased. I wasn't impressed.Thanks for that feedback. Mary was nice, but no looker, I guess I'll keep making the trek to Kerr, Allie and Kings.

Delaware1202
07-06-19, 22:42
Thanks for that feedback. Mary was nice, but no looker, I guess I'll keep making the trek to Kerr, Allie and Kings.I agree Mary was no looker, but she wasn't bad, and she had a great body. This lady is less attractive. Doesn't understand as much English as Mary did either.

BenTm0
07-07-19, 06:39
Hi all, new poster / long time monger. For what it's worth Coco and Cici are both at the Natural Massage Spa in Charleston, SC.

Delaware1202
07-07-19, 21:18
Hi all, new poster / long time monger. For what it's worth Coco and Cici are both at the Natural Massage Spa in Charleston, SC.What a stellar bit of good news! Will definitely plan a trip down to Charleston to see Coco!

Chucke
07-08-19, 07:50
Has anyone been here recently? Do they have the same line-up? Or are there different girls. Please share!I was told by a friend of mine who was a regular that 88 is closed. Haven't confirmed it for myself.

Jjjchar
07-10-19, 23:30
Had open light on in window this afternoon.

Chucke
07-11-19, 07:26
Tried for Sunny again. Got the same girl as last time: short, brown hair, cute ass, no boobs. "Sunny busy. I take care of you," she said and gave junior a tickle thru my shorts. So I'm like, what the hell I'll play along, and grabbed her ass for a little squeeze. She smiled and said "Ok, this room. " No Sunny, so I say half hour, . 6 for the house and I'll hang loose about a tip for now. It looked like rain so I came prepared and I'm glad because she slipped it on and tried a yin yang formation. Not, however, before I'd patted her bottom to show some love, and she'd peeled off those shorts to show the kitty and placed it dangerously close to my face while she gave junior some personal attention. It was clean, pristine, and freshly shaven and I was about to plant my face in it, kinda like Winnie the Pooh face fucking a honey pot, but her mouth was too good. I popped and the rodeo was over. Tip was. 6 or near (I was dizzy by then) but all by surprise, no dealing or upselling, just an innocent pat on the ass and I'm off to the races. Not what I wanted, really don't want a repeat, (not worth the cash really) but better than nothing. O well, I'll try again for Sunny next month!

GM.I guess YMMV at this place I've been there 4 times now and have never gotten more than a standard finish. Saw Sunny the first 3 times and got an older lady on my last visit. No luck.

GrillMaster
07-11-19, 08:01
I guess YMMV at this place I've been there 4 times now and have never gotten more than a standard finish. Saw Sunny the first 3 times and got an older lady on my last visit. No luck.That's all I got, just had some CBJ tossed in for fun while laying in a 69 config with no pants. That's why I wasn't so anxious to repeat. Other than a nice view of a nice kitty it really wasn't that special.

GM.

Heelman69
07-11-19, 10:47
Hey guys, thinking of treating myself and wanted to get the lowdown on these two. I understand about their svcs, screen, etc. I just want a head to head face, body, technique review. 10 scale is fine and PM if you wish.

Ciao,

Heelman.

Tclint07
07-11-19, 23:25
On my first visit there. Well, now I can say I did. Don't get me wrong, she was very cool with me and treated me very well. Threw in a few perks I had never had happen at a rub spot before in fact. But all in all, I guess I was expecting something a bit different. Would I repeat? Maybe, probably, sure. But long drive for me, so wouldn't go out of my way if that makes sense. Like meh, I was nearby. Sure!

GrillMaster
07-19-19, 14:44
Ok, I've heard the sign has been on, but when I call I only get the old answering machine with Mama's voice on it. Now I'm getting a sound like a fax machine. Anybody actually set foot in the place?

Goodtime1
07-19-19, 15:44
Guys,

This might be a good time to be more careful about what is discussed. We don't have much left and would be a shame to lose that.

Check out Myrtle Beach if you want to see what a scorched earth looks like. They did a lot of talking there. Now is about nothing left.

Just my two cents.I agree 110%.

Biop1
07-19-19, 16:18
Anyone have any recommendations for real and reputable African American ladies for either erotic massage or escort?

BJohn67
07-19-19, 20:08
Anyone have any recommendations for real and reputable African American ladies for either erotic massage or escort?Charlotte, for sure.

Biop1
07-19-19, 21:20
Charlotte, for sure.Contact info?

BJohn67
07-20-19, 11:34
Contact info?Read the Charlotte postings. Do a little work. It pays off. Good luck.

BudBeer
07-21-19, 06:11
Guys I'm sure there are a few utr out there, like to share pm me, also any suggestions for waxing thanks.

JamesAustin
07-23-19, 12:54
Seems like they reopened and renamed Beijing as lucky foot. Anyone been through yet?

Caster1
07-23-19, 17:47
I called VIP today to see if maybe they were back up and running. Mamma did not answer the phone but a different younger sounding asian woman picked up. I asked who was working and she gave a name I did not recognize. So I asked if the same girls were working she said "new girl (s), come see me". I asked if the service was the same, she said "service same, you come see me?" I am just not sure about this whole situation, doors close unexpectedly with a sign says on vacation. Now back open with a new staff. I miss the old service there but it just seems a little risky to me. If anybody takes one for the team please post up!

Roush 427
07-23-19, 18:33
I called VIP today to see if maybe they were back up and running. Mamma did not answer the phone but a different younger sounding asian woman picked up. I asked who was working and she gave a name I did not recognize. So I asked if the same girls were working she said "new girl (s), come see me". I asked if the service was the same, she said "service same, you come see me?" I am just not sure about this whole situation, doors close unexpectedly with a sign says on vacation. Now back open with a new staff. I miss the old service there but it just seems a little risky to me. If anybody takes one for the team please post up!Been there all is good, just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
07-25-19, 21:26
Seems like they reopened and renamed Beijing as lucky foot. Anyone been through yet?Was going to go by and check it out tonight, but it was after seven and they looked closed. No lights on and sign off. Either they closed as fast as they opened or they don't operate after a certain hour.

GrillMaster
07-26-19, 02:01
Went to a spa in VA and encountered a quite youthful (20-ish) Asian provider with a perfect sweet kitty. Copius petting and teasing, but when daty was offered I declined. I brought home some pussy-tonsil once as a young single man and am now shell shocked. Gifts like that are totally different now at this stage of my life. BUT this Kitty was purrrrrfect and I might not be able to say no next time. I know, I know, if it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin', but in GENERAL, has daty been worth the risk, my fellows?

GM.

Tclint07
07-26-19, 13:05
Went to a spa in VA and encountered a quite youthful (20-ish) Asian provider with a perfect sweet kitty. Copius petting and teasing, but when daty was offered I declined. I brought home some pussy-tonsil once as a young single man and am now shell shocked. Gifts like that are totally different now at this stage of my life. BUT this Kitty was purrrrrfect and I might not be able to say no next time. I know, I know, if it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin', but in GENERAL, has daty been worth the risk, my fellows?

GM.Nooooope! LOL I'm with ya, going to pass.

Happy4
07-26-19, 14:56
Can anyone tell me if the massage place on Oleander drive is still an option? I don't go to Wilmington much at all. And I cannot find any ad for them. Any information for awesome petite asian providers I have some to trade for NewBern and Jax. Thanks.

DroidGold
07-27-19, 14:50

GM.Um. If you don't mind me asking. What the hell is pussy-tonsil??

GrillMaster
07-27-19, 15:20
Um. If you don't mind me asking. What the hell is pussy-tonsil??That was just an unofficial, non medical made up term from the 70's. I guess nowadays it could be anything from a yeast infection to ghonoreal (sp?) tonsilitis. All I remember was daty with a girl I was with and a few days later I was in the ER with tonsils like walnuts getting swabs and shots. Doc says just say it was strep and be more careful where I put my mouth. Ahh, youth.

Delaware1202
07-27-19, 18:47
Had a delightful visit to Yucca spa today. Even though I was fond of Yoko there is now new talent there and it is a nice addition. Even if all the other options that had been in Wilmington were still here I would find this to be a quality visit. Met Jenny last trip. Younger 30's a tad on the thick side but not BBW by any means. Decent face. Gives one hell of a awesome massage for sure and I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Went back today and met Hannah. Mid 30's, thin and trim hot body. Massage on par with old VIP and Jennifer at Asian Massage on CB Rd x from Walmart. Again I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Don't get confused when I say satisfied I do not mean this is a Oleander or 88 or Kerr experience, but I was satisfied with the service from start to finish and feel like I got my money worth for sure. You guys check these girls out, many options have been taken away from us and these girls aren't getting much business but do a good job. Give them a chance.

ThatGuy910
07-27-19, 20:26
Can anyone tell me if the massage place on Oleander drive is still an option? I don't go to Wilmington much at all. And I cannot find any ad for them. Any information for awesome petite asian providers I have some to trade for NewBern and Jax. Thanks.Here's the info on New Bern and Jacksonville: there's nothing there anymore.

JamesJ46
07-30-19, 11:11
That was just an unofficial, non medical made up term from the 70's. I guess nowadays it could be anything from a yeast infection to ghonoreal (sp?) tonsilitis. All I remember was daty with a girl I was with and a few days later I was in the ER with tonsils like walnuts getting swabs and shots. Doc says just say it was strep and be more careful where I put my mouth. Ahh, youth.That's a term that I have not heard in years. I can tell you that it's not funny. It's one of those experiences that will make you think twice. It's like a child touching a hot stove and learning the hard way that it burns. The only way to be 100% certain that it will not happen is be 100% certain that the lady is not in the habit of diversifying her portfolio of encounters and experiences. Good luck finding that here. I think we all know that's NOT AT ALL what this forum is about.

Heelman69
07-31-19, 12:00
Had a delightful visit to Yucca spa today. Even though I was fond of Yoko there is now new talent there and it is a nice addition. Even if all the other options that had been in Wilmington were still here I would find this to be a quality visit. Met Jenny last trip. Younger 30's a tad on the thick side but not BBW by any means. Decent face. Gives one hell of a awesome massage for sure and I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Went back today and met Hannah. Mid 30's, thin and trim hot body. Massage on par with old VIP and Jennifer at Asian Massage on CB Rd x from Walmart. Again I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Don't get confused when I say satisfied I do not mean this is a Oleander or 88 or Kerr experience, but I was satisfied with the service from start to finish and feel like I got my money worth for sure. You guys check these girls out, many options have been taken away from us and these girls aren't getting much business but do a good job. Give them a chance.I concur. Saw Hannah, nice massage and left with a smile.

Kurt309
08-02-19, 21:25
As I was passing by thought I seen the open sign lit up. I couldn't check for sure as I had company.

Caster1
08-03-19, 15:48
After waiting weeks to read a report on the "new" VIP I decided to TOFTT. I stopped by one day last week. I was greeted by a 30 something asian woman, slim and fairly attractive. Off to the room where she told me there would be a 20 min wait. I was a little skeptical but decided to wait it out. A few minutes later, a different woman came to the room. A little older but fairly attractive. To get a true comparison I went with the table shower and massage. Everything went pretty much to the same standard as the old VIP. Good TS, decent massage and left with a smile on my face. The experience was good, but NOT on par with Yung or Cia. Those girls were special and are missed.

Rickyyyy17
08-05-19, 23:20
What happened with Allie? Haven't seen anyone post about visiting her lately.

Heelman69
08-06-19, 08:48
As I was passing by thought I seen the open sign lit up. I couldn't check for sure as I had company.I saw that, too. Then I was at Hwy 55,2 doors down yesterday and it looks like it is re-opened. Was unable to venture in. If anyone has TOFTT, please share!

NcWilmMan28
08-06-19, 09:17
So I went by Kerr and saw Sunny. While she was the hottest woman I've encountered at any of the AMPs I've visited the place was a mess. I waited for 15 minutes, then when Sunny got there Mamma told her I only paid for 30, I paid for 60 (the 10 dollar difference between 30 and 60 seems silly). So she rushed through a crappy massage and then wasted 5 minutes negotiating only to land on an overpriced mechanical finish. The massage and finish lasted maybe 20 minutes they clearly counted from when I got there not when Sunny arrived. After that mix up I got another 30 minutes of an average massage. Not sure I'd repeat and it's a shame because Sunny is a smoke show with a perfect rack! FS is there but with a heavily negotiated hefty price!

DemonTheNo1
08-06-19, 19:18
So I went by Kerr and saw Sunny. While she was the hottest woman I've encountered at any of the AMPs I've visited the place was a mess. I waited for 15 minutes, then when Sunny got there Mamma told her I only paid for 30, I paid for 60 (the 10 dollar difference between 30 and 60 seems silly). So she rushed through a crappy massage and then wasted 5 minutes negotiating only to land on an overpriced mechanical finish. The massage and finish lasted maybe 20 minutes they clearly counted from when I got there not when Sunny arrived. After that mix up I got another 30 minutes of an average massage. Not sure I'd repeat and it's a shame because Sunny is a smoke show with a perfect rack! FS is there but with a heavily negotiated hefty price!Hey guys Just stopped by around 7 pm 8-6 and sunny is on vacation till 8-20.

RubaDubdub01
08-08-19, 23:08
Greetings from the Raleigh board-coming down this weekend and looking for a stop to relax after the drive down. I am looking for something close to 17 and don't know all of the ILM AMP locations. I use to stop by the yellow house off 17 but am looking for something better unless their service has gotten a lot better-will gladly provide Raleigh info if needed. I do drive right by VIP, not sure if they are my best shot or if can do better Thanks.

JoeyNoGood
08-11-19, 14:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you don't stop doing these fake posts about your spa I'm going to edit them so they say that the police are setting it up for a sting.

A2

Chucke
08-13-19, 14:35
Dropped by last week and the menu was restricted. Couldn't get more than a HJ. To her credit it was a very good HJ. They may just be playing it safe for the time being. Anyone else had better luck?

Chucke
08-13-19, 14:37
Has anyone Toftt since they opened back up?

Capsulo1
08-13-19, 20:26
Has anyone Toftt since they opened back up?Stopped by a couple of times since I drive by often. Both times told to come back in an hour. One time I did and they were still busy. Can't comment on the service, but at least they have customers.

Chucke
08-14-19, 08:13
Stopped by a couple of times since I drive by often. Both times told to come back in an hour. One time I did and they were still busy. Can't comment on the service, but at least they have customers.Toftt yesterday and did NOT leave happy. All I received was s slightly above average massage absolutely no extra. Looks like they've gone legit unless my luck was just bad.

Bruster
08-17-19, 11:57
Saw Allie today all I can say WOW! Nice lady great personality, easy on the eyes, great massage, left very happy! My only regret was I only scheduled a half hour will schedule an hour next time for sure will repeat for sure.

Bruster
08-17-19, 15:25
Saw Allie today beautiful lady, great massage, light roaming allowed, she is easy on the eyes, great personality, release was amazing, nice touch left very happy. Only regret was I booked for 30 min, will repeat for an hour for sure!

DPop76
08-21-19, 13:20
Does anyone know if Kings Spa is still open.

JamesAustin
08-22-19, 10:48
Saw Allie today all I can say WOW! Nice lady great personality, easy on the eyes, great massage, left very happy! My only regret was I only scheduled a half hour will schedule an hour next time for sure will repeat for sure.What place is she at?

JamesAustin
08-22-19, 13:43
Can't decide between VIP or Kerr. Also intrigued by Kings since I haven't been yet. Anyone know which place has the most attractive girls?

BJohn67
08-23-19, 16:47
If you are looking for a happy ending or any roaming, this is not the place. But you will get a very good massage in a clean facility by a very pleasant lady who appreciates your business.

Jennifer is using a nice young man upfront to make you comfortable if you will have to wait. So despite having just one provider you should not be interrupted. A second girl is due in two weeks.

ThatGuy910
08-24-19, 04:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

This wasn't a question, this was you complaining about the forum in the form of a question.

If your posts don't violate the TOS then you don't catch flags.

A2

ThatGuy910
08-24-19, 15:28
Had a delightful visit to Yucca spa today. Even though I was fond of Yoko there is now new talent there and it is a nice addition. Even if all the other options that had been in Wilmington were still here I would find this to be a quality visit. Met Jenny last trip. Younger 30's a tad on the thick side but not BBW by any means. Decent face. Gives one hell of a awesome massage for sure and I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Went back today and met Hannah. Mid 30's, thin and trim hot body. Massage on par with old VIP and Jennifer at Asian Massage on CB Rd x from Walmart. Again I left totally relaxed, smiling and satisfied. Don't get confused when I say satisfied I do not mean this is a Oleander or 88 or Kerr experience, but I was satisfied with the service from start to finish and feel like I got my money worth for sure. You guys check these girls out, many options have been taken away from us and these girls aren't getting much business but do a good job. Give them a chance.Clear your PMs buddy.

ThatGuy910
08-24-19, 15:42
[Message to Admin deleted]w.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

DejaFu
08-26-19, 21:25
It's been a couple years, but I've had some of the best overall experience at yucca. Great massage, great looking girls, and left happy. It's actually been way too long. Might have to go back soon.

Clear your PMs buddy.

Woody6391
08-27-19, 21:40
Made a visit too VIP. Excellent table shower with Angie. Let her know I was okay with play. Massage was very good with a lot of teasing. Butt play was exceptional. Left happy.

GrillMaster
08-28-19, 16:46
Made a visit too VIP. Excellent table shower with Angie. Let her know I was okay with play. Massage was very good with a lot of teasing. Butt play was exceptional. Left happy.Are they still the same? 60 hh /80 hr +tip? I was hoping the new manager might give the girls permission to expand the menu, I'm guessing no.

Woody6391
08-28-19, 21:21
Are they still the same? 60 hh /80 hr +tip? I was hoping the new manager might give the girls permission to expand the menu, I'm guessing no.$80 for 1 hour + tip. First time there since changeover, so do not know if bigger menu.

Roush 427
08-28-19, 22:31
Are they still the same? 60 hh /80 hr +tip? I was hoping the new manager might give the girls permission to expand the menu, I'm guessing no.I don't think so either but wishful thinking LOL, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
08-29-19, 17:01
I don't think so either but wishful thinking LOL, just sayin Roush.If Ceya or Yung had even hinted at more, it would have been worth a second mortgage! Mm-mm!

ThatGuy910
08-31-19, 14:35
$80 for 1 hour + tip. First time there since changeover, so do not know if bigger menu.Never going to happen. 120 HJs with no touching is what you get there, always.

BenTm0
09-05-19, 10:55
Visited last weekend and drew Cindy. Looks "OK", table shower and massage "OK", but before and after the flip "excellent". Great polishing and stayed until completion. Damage $1 above house but great effort.

RandomJacob
09-06-19, 07:58
Recently visited VIP. 3 women were available and all 3 look 40-50 ish. None were really my type but I wanted to try this place so I did the HR for $80 which seems a bit overpriced. Had a decent TS with an OK massage. On the flip there was no discussion or up sell just a standard HE with UTC roaming up top. They were nice but not really my type, will not repeat.

GrillMaster
09-06-19, 15:05
Recently visited VIP. 3 women were available and all 3 look 40-50 ish. None were really my type but I wanted to try this place so I did the HR for $80 which seems a bit overpriced. Had a decent TS with an OK massage. On the flip there was no discussion or up sell just a standard HE with UTC roaming up top. They were nice but not really my type, will not repeat.As before the changeover. These reports are uninspiring. I never got more than a standard finish here, but it was their style, talk, touch, they way they could spoil a guy and make him feel like a king. I don't think I have the funds just to be disappointed. I hope time will prove me wrong.

Caster1
09-06-19, 19:41
As before the changeover. These reports are uninspiring. I never got more than a standard finish here, but it was their style, talk, touch, they way they could spoil a guy and make him feel like a king. I don't think I have the funds just to be disappointed. I hope time will prove me wrong.Yung and Cia were special. Yung was my favorite and, IMHO, well worth the price for exactly the reasons listed above. I always left feeling every dollar was well spent. Her "soft" massage was in a class by itself. .

I've been once since they reopened. It was OK but just not the same.

Delaware1202
09-10-19, 11:20
Stopped by Yucca again yesterday and was greeted by another new face. Very pretty girl in her 30's I would say named Leena. I have to say I am constantly surprised by this place. This is the 4th or 5th different lady I have met here since spring and I haven't had one poor experience yet. Leena didn't disappoint either. Amazingly good massage from head to toe. Surprised me a few times with making sure she hit every spot. When she told me to flip I was already satisfied with the visit. I left extremely relaxed and rejuvenated. Will repeat without a doubt.

Roush 427
09-14-19, 08:31
Stopped by Yucca again yesterday and was greeted by another new face. Very pretty girl in her 30's I would say named Leena. I have to say I am constantly surprised by this place. This is the 4th or 5th different lady I have met here since spring and I haven't had one poor experience yet. Leena didn't disappoint either. Amazingly good massage from head to toe. Surprised me a few times with making sure she hit every spot. When she told me to flip I was already satisfied with the visit. I left extremely relaxed and rejuvenated. Will repeat without a doubt.There done that and agree good talent, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-14-19, 08:37
Recently visited VIP. 3 women were available and all 3 look 40-50 ish. None were really my type but I wanted to try this place so I did the HR for $80 which seems a bit overpriced. Had a decent TS with an OK massage. On the flip there was no discussion or up sell just a standard HE with UTC roaming up top. They were nice but not really my type, will not repeat.Stopped the other day and got ukie not bad nice smile and good hands not like ceyia or yung who spoiled every body but did good, just sayin Roush.