PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Wilmncguy
08-18-17, 18:19
I don't like to give bad reviews, but as somebody said that's what the board is about. So I set appointment to go see her, about a year ago. Thought I was at the right place and the lady answered the door, was dressed like she was expecting company, but as has been mention on this board NOT anything like the lady in the photos. I said "Pardon me I have the wrong address. " She got a little pissy and accused me of "Playing game. " Now I noticed she added it is $100, to show up at her door to stop people from playing games. WTF does she think using pictures that are NOTHING like what opens the door is ------ I call that "play games." I'm not quite the stickler some guy are, if a lady uses pictures that are fairly representative for privacy reasons I not thrilled but more often then not lived with it (OK fact is by the time I've knock on the door the little guys is pretty much decided we're committed). But the only thing accurate about those photos is the person who answered the door was very likely a female, and she is Caucasian.

ClientNum1
08-19-17, 11:38
Finally, others speaking up about this nonsense. Don't feel bad about leaving a bad review, you are just telling us all the truth (which Star should be doing!) !

I'm sure she would do just fine if she lowered her rates dramatically and displayed real pics. I would assume that there is a market for a very thick woman in her late 50's / early 60's.

I don't like to give bad reviews, but as somebody said that's what the board is about. So I set appointment to go see her, about a year ago. Thought I was at the right place and the lady answered the door, was dressed like she was expecting company, but as has been mention on this board NOT anything like the lady in the photos. I said "Pardon me I have the wrong address. " She got a little pissy and accused me of "Playing game. " Now I noticed she added it is $100, to show up at her door to stop people from playing games. WTF does she think using pictures that are NOTHING like what opens the door is ------ I call that "play games." I'm not quite the stickler some guy are, if a lady uses pictures that are fairly representative for privacy reasons I not thrilled but more often then not lived with it (OK fact is by the time I've knock on the door the little guys is pretty much decided we're committed). But the only thing accurate about those photos is the person who answered the door was very likely a female, and she is Caucasian.

Kurt309
08-22-17, 14:48
I'm returning to the Area in a couple days. I've had my sights on Spa 88. Any intel please pm me. Thanks.

Kurt309
08-23-17, 13:46
Well I made my visit. Senior members can pm.

Delaware1201
08-30-17, 00:18
Its been quiet here on the massage board lately, so I had no idea today when I walked into Beijing that we have had a staff change. Evidently, Annie and the pretty girl in the back (I can not remember her name for the life of me) have both left for New York, and the business now has 2 new girls. The one I saw today was in the front room that Annie always worked, I caught a glimpse of the other girl as well. Both ladies very attractive. The lady I saw looks strikingly identical to Ceya from VIP, except this lady is about 6 inches taller. A perfect 10 figure just like Ceya, and very similar face to Ceya, and even some of the mannerisms of Ceya. Thankfully she did not try to position herself to block any touching during the flip like Ceya does. I had reported before that I had found a more open menu at Beijing, and I honestly didn't make any efforts to test the waters today, but I will say I found my visit today to be very good experience as this young lady gave me the best massage I have ever had, and she was really nice as well. I will return!!

Patrick2369
08-30-17, 11:05
Have a business trip to Wilmington in about 6 weeks.

I know there aren't many options there, but here in Greensboro, it's pretty dry.

Can anybody recommend any of the independent ladies?

I know the Cape Fear are a rip off.

Thanks in advance.

Delaware1201
08-30-17, 21:25
Have a business trip to Wilmington in about 6 weeks.

I know there aren't many options there, but here in Greensboro, it's pretty dry.

Can anybody recommend any of the independent ladies?

I know the Cape Fear are a rip off.

Thanks in advance.I would probably say Mandy is the best choice here for independents. I know some of the other guys will all say Samantha, but if you start calling her now every hour on the hour for the 6 weeks before your trip you have as much of a chance reaching her to schedule during your visit as the Jets have of going to the Super Bowl. If you call Mandy the morning you want to see her she is pretty good about accommodating you, and she is a doll baby sexy as hell. If you like small petite women.

Patrick2369
08-31-17, 08:13
I would probably say Mandy is the best choice here for independents. I know some of the other guys will all say Samantha, but if you start calling her now every hour on the hour for the 6 weeks before your trip you have as much of a chance reaching her to schedule during your visit as the Jets have of going to the Super Bowl. If you call Mandy the morning you want to see her she is pretty good about accommodating you, and she is a doll baby sexy as hell. If you like small petite women.Thanks Delaware.

Not a Jets fan so, I'll seek out the hot sexy spinner for my donations.

Roush 427
09-01-17, 06:46
I stopped in and saw Jenny sweet girl good table shower, sauna then very relaxing massage and left happy, just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
09-04-17, 09:56
I am a VIP / Beijing guy, but always open to trying new places as well. Anyone tried this place out? More benefits or standard. Message me if you prefer.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-pretty-sweet-staff-amazing-touch-9io-262-7282/34122810

Delaware1201
09-04-17, 18:07
I am a VIP / Beijing guy, but always open to trying new places as well. Anyone tried this place out? More benefits or standard. Message me if you prefer.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-pretty-sweet-staff-amazing-touch-9io-262-7282/34122810I visited twice. This is not VIP or Beijing for sure. Both visits were a hour and both times were very little massage but a whole lot of benefits. I did enjoy myself thoroughly, but left still wanting a massage.

Frdfrd1023
09-05-17, 12:23
I visited twice. This is not VIP or Beijing for sure. Both visits were a hour and both times were very little massage but a whole lot of benefits. I did enjoy myself thoroughly, but left still wanting a massage.Can you message me details on extras and cost please.

JustFunCoastal
09-05-17, 12:54
Can you message me details on extras and cost please.Is on the table. Costs are roughly the same as a BP 1 hr experience.

FireGuy327
09-05-17, 21:33
So I found myself with a little free time the other day and was looking for a little relaxation. After reading some of the reviews on here I had almost decided to give Spa 88 or Oleander a try. While checking some adds I came across this add and decided to give this place a try. The one thing I definitely was looking for was a TS, which it had. The location is near Monkey Junction and easy to find after calling for the address. I didn't get her name, but was probably 35-40 and maybe 6. Massage was average for an AMP. Had a nice time, TS was nice, after the flip had some UTC roaming but I feel that YMMV. I would probably repeat at some point.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-here-grand-opening-all-new-pretty-asian-staffs/31850431

TrebleHook
09-06-17, 10:23
So on one of my final trips through Wilmington I deliberated on VIP, Beijing or independent. Decided on VIP, made the right choice. Drew Young (Jung). Excellent back walk. Excellent massage. Little teasing HE. Finished off with a neck, scalp and face massage. Helped me dress. Couldn't have left happier or more relaxed.

Hook.

Khayes
09-07-17, 08:55
After hearing all the reports on VIP, I decided to try it. Ceya greeted me at the door and I gave her 80 for an hour massage. The massage was not bad, but I've had better. She positioned herself so any exploring was very difficult. The flip was decent, but cost an extra 60. For that much, I won't be returning. I'd rather see someone for FS, or UTC for that kind of coin.

Atrocity
09-11-17, 00:12
I would probably say Mandy is the best choice here for independents. I know some of the other guys will all say Samantha, but if you start calling her now every hour on the hour for the 6 weeks before your trip you have as much of a chance reaching her to schedule during your visit as the Jets have of going to the Super Bowl. If you call Mandy the morning you want to see her she is pretty good about accommodating you, and she is a doll baby sexy as hell. If you like small petite women.PM a link?

NCHobbyist69
09-11-17, 10:41
Greetings fellow mongers, transplant from raleigh here at the beach now. Looking for a quality AMP experience, keep passing 88 spa on carolina beach road. Any feedback? PM if you like, thanks.

Kurt309
09-14-17, 15:19
My gem at 88 spa is gone as of Thursday. Guys that pm'd me sorry if you missed out, but I have new intel. Pm me.

AsianLever
09-15-17, 23:06
45 and pretty " Ceci " gave a great deep tissue massage followed by nice ST. Top up for a slow and sensual finish! 70/40 seemed happy with donation. By Mai Tai restaurant, strangely dark outside but door open. Eastern and. C. BPages. Not worth a trip from Port City but well worth it if in Jax.

Rick22
09-20-17, 16:27
Stopped by yesterday and absolutely regretted it. Complete waste of money. Newer girl, said she was from China and had only been here two months. Looks were 5/10. Awful massage 3/10. On the flip she started with a standard finish but kept stopping asking me to do the rest. Called it a day and left disappointed. Avoid this place until they do a staff turnover again.

StoxxNRoxx
09-21-17, 10:15
Anything on this one? http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pleasure-awaits/41064383.

TIA.

Kurt309
09-21-17, 15:31
Going to be in the area this weekend. Any intel on Asian spots in Atlantic Beach area.

? Pm please.

Goodtime1
09-22-17, 19:29
Clear out a few.

Going to be in the area this weekend. Any intel on Asian spots in Atlantic Beach area.

? Pm please.

Zebulon97
09-22-17, 20:36
Kinda hard to know. Atlantic Beach is about two hours north of here.

? Pm please.

Kurt309
09-23-17, 15:21
Cleared up buddy. Thank you.

Clear out a few.

Goodtime1
09-24-17, 21:13
Been too busy to post but I've had a few chances to play.

Hit BeJing early one morning after an appt in that area. Nice 1/2 hr rub by a sweet young thing. Offered her tits for me to play with on the flip. Very playful and finished me off nice. Didn't catch her name.

Hit up 88 Spa on CB rd one afternoon. Average looking young lady did short massage. Then she got quickly frisky. Played with jr and the boys for a long time before the flip. After the flip her tits were out and she kissed and licked all over me. Finished me once then cleaned me up. Then she noticed I was still happy to see her so she went back to work. Let me roam freely and finished me again.

All and all a solid week.

GrillMaster
09-25-17, 20:33
Kinda hard to know. Atlantic Beach is about two hours north of here.Just found this after a forum hiatus. Short answer: No.

Small town. Busy uncle.

RileyMeister
09-29-17, 08:50
While not a regular contributor to the boards, I'm a regular hobbyist. Partaking in FBSM 2-3 x / month over the last 10 years. I travel frequently which provides access to variety and quality. Variables that are in limited supply here. Occasionally we get a diamond in the rough. Sophia, is one such find.

I initially saw her ads a few months ago on FB under Massage section. The ad didn't have pictures but was sent a couple after we communicated. I liked what I saw and was fortunate to get an appointment. And pleasantly surprised with my experience. Sophia is attractive, skilled and pleasant – the Trifecta in the world of FBSM. She delivers what she advertises. Sensual massage. I learned she was here for a visit with family. She indicated she'd be returning here for occasional visits and would like to develop clientele. I asked her to give me notice of her returns. She obliged. She's back for another short visit and today was my second encounter. Another relaxing and pleasurable time.

She has ads in craigslist. https://wilmington.craigslist.org/hss/d/hot-sensual-integrative-full/6322141439.html.

While the picture may not be her, it's a close representation. She's attractive. The ad is an accurate description of what you can expect. She's only here for a week or two. And, I already locked her in for two more sessions by taking advantage of a package deal. Go with confidence, treat her with respect; you'll be glad you did.

JayBird1
09-29-17, 13:59
Has anyone tried the new place off oleander Dr any Intel I saw the ad on a few sites.

JayBird1
09-29-17, 14:33
http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-asian-massage-spa-pretty-new-girls-9io-262-7282/43334158

Zebulon97
09-29-17, 19:59
While not a regular contributor to the boards, I'm a regular hobbyist. Partaking in FBSM 2-3 x / month over the last 10 years. I travel frequently which provides access to variety and quality. Variables that are in limited supply here. Occasionally we get a diamond in the rough. Sophia, is one such find.

I initially saw her ads a few months ago on FB under Massage section. The ad didn't have pictures but was sent a couple after we communicated. I liked what I saw and was fortunate to get an appointment. And pleasantly surprised with my experience. Sophia is attractive, skilled and pleasant the Trifecta in the world of FBSM. She delivers what she advertises. Sensual massage. I learned she was here for a visit with family. She indicated she'd be returning here for occasional visits and would like to develop clientele. I asked her to give me notice of her returns. She obliged. She's back for another short visit and today was my second encounter. Another relaxing and pleasurable time.

She has ads in craigslist. https://wilmington.craigslist.org/hss/d/hot-sensual-integrative-full/6322141439.html.

While the picture may not be her, it's a close representation. She's attractive. The ad is an accurate description of what you can expect. She's only here for a week or two. And, I already locked her in for two more sessions by taking advantage of a package deal. Go with confidence, treat her with respect; you'll be glad you did.Full service? And how much?

JoeySluthugger
10-01-17, 19:16
Stopped by last weekend, my second time there. Middle aged lady, Judy, a bit thick around the middle and nothing to write home about concerning looks. Nice natural rack, though. TS and massage was ok, flip was decent. Definitely helped when she let the puppies out, though. Followed up with a bit more massage, which was enjoyable. UTC allowed, will repeat when I can.

RileyMeister
10-01-17, 22:28
Full service? And how much?Read the ad, it describes what to expect. 1. 5/ hr.

GanjeGreen
10-03-17, 07:25
Anyone been to this place on Racine? Any way to get a HE or is it strictly business?

SkinJr
10-04-17, 14:07
I used to frequent there several years and it was completely legit for me. The girl did an ok massage but that was it.

The owner, Master Chen? Did a great foot massage.

Anyone been to this place on Racine? Any way to get a HE or is it strictly business?

SkinJr
10-04-17, 14:11
A year ago I got a decent massage with a great ending here. Next visit the older lady was trying to get me to fill out paperwork for a massage. I passed and left. Haven't been back.

The AMP next to Kmart was a successful trip last week. Massage was so so with good ending.

45 and pretty " Ceci " gave a great deep tissue massage followed by nice ST. Top up for a slow and sensual finish! 70/40 seemed happy with donation. By Mai Tai restaurant, strangely dark outside but door open. Eastern and. C. BPages. Not worth a trip from Port City but well worth it if in Jax.

Roush 427
10-04-17, 21:07
I stopped by and saw Yung and as always does a good ts then sauna and massage with teasing, all good and end up relaxing me very well, just sayin Roush.

ExCommando66
10-09-17, 07:43
Its legit. Pretty good massage and hot towels to wipe off the oil. It is also cheaper if you are looking for a massage.

I used to frequent there several years and it was completely legit for me. The girl did an ok massage but that was it.

The owner, Master Chen? Did a great foot massage.

GrillMaster
10-09-17, 19:25
Went to VIP Sunday night. Ceya was off but I was offered "new girl" so I thought what the hell, why not. Mistake. No hand holding on the way to room or shower like Ceya and Yung. Let me freeze my dixk off returning to the room by not drying me off well. No help dressing, no water, NO enthusiam during the semi-HE. Will not repeat, and I cannot pronounce or spell her name, but was a 2 parter.

Pluses? Well, during the TS she soaped me up and went straight to the back door with her thumb while tickling the twins with her fingers, that was nice. TS flip was nice and slippery, lots of attention paid to jr. No massage to speak of, just strokes and tickles, but it felt good so ok. Then a less than hearty finish. It honestly was a struggle just to let her finish finishing me.

Yeah, I'll be back for Ceya and Yung, but not new girl.

Melany
10-09-17, 19:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

GanjeGreen
10-09-17, 22:32
What did she look like? Young or old? Nice body?

Went to VIP Sunday night. Ceya was off but I was offered "new girl" so I thought what the hell, why not. Mistake. No hand holding on the way to room or shower like Ceya and Yung. Let me freeze my dixk off returning to the room by not drying me off well. No help dressing, no water, NO enthusiam during the semi-HE. Will not repeat, and I cannot pronounce or spell her name, but was a 2 parter.

Pluses? Well, during the TS she soaped me up and went straight to the back door with her thumb while tickling the twins with her fingers, that was nice. TS flip was nice and slippery, lots of attention paid to jr. No massage to speak of, just strokes and tickles, but it felt good so ok. Then a less than hearty finish. It honestly was a struggle just to let her finish finishing me.

Yeah, I'll be back for Ceya and Yung, but not new girl.

Roush 427
10-10-17, 19:44

Yeah, I'll be back for Ceya and Yung, but not new girl.Well she's gone ma ma fired her and a new girl already there, ma ma don't play, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
10-10-17, 21:06
Well she's gone ma ma fired her and a new girl already there, ma ma don't play, just sayin Roush.That was quick! She wasn't bad looking, some midriff pudge, but cutish. Just not as extra as we're used to at VIP. Those little things are important!

RandomTask101
10-11-17, 03:39

Yeah, I'll be back for Ceya and Yung, but not new girl.Wow, don't hear many bad experiences like this one. Good to hear that mama-san already replaced her though, that's why I keep going back. She keeps the good and gets rid of the bad.

JayBird1
10-16-17, 08:47
I was going to try this place behind BP on college but got a funny feeling because of a bunch of people hanging around out back has anyone tried this place is it any good.

DeadSpiff
10-16-17, 10:54
Has anyone tried this place?

DejaFu
10-16-17, 14:43
Has anyone tried this place?I've been there a few times. Nice place. Clean, good ts, great massage and great flip. Not as good looking as VIP, but everything is comparable.

NCHobbyist69
10-23-17, 08:47
Good morning gentlemen, just moved to the area and struck out at spa 88 down by cb. Where is this VIP spa everyone speaks highly about? In wilm or jax? Thanks.

OldSter
10-23-17, 10:58
Good morning gentlemen, just moved to the area and struck out at spa 88 down by cb. Where is this VIP spa everyone speaks highly about? In wilm or jax? Thanks.Market St. & Station Rd. In Wilmington.

JayBird1
10-23-17, 14:57
I hate when a provider leaves the door open while working has anyone had to deal with this.

Delaware1201
10-23-17, 18:07
Good morning gentlemen, just moved to the area and struck out at spa 88 down by cb. Where is this VIP spa everyone speaks highly about? In wilm or jax? Thanks.I am unsure what you meant by "struck out", but what ever you were hoping to score at spa 88 you most certainly won't get at VIP. VIP strictly HJ, and I mean strictly.

Roush 427
10-23-17, 21:12
I hate when a provider leaves the door open while working has anyone had to deal with this.Put on a good show, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-23-17, 21:14
Stopped in today and as usual great service and will repeat, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
10-24-17, 16:58
Good morning gentlemen, just moved to the area and struck out at spa 88 down by cb. Where is this VIP spa everyone speaks highly about? In wilm or jax? Thanks.You're not likely to hit a homer anywhere here, but you might get around a few bases with the right girl at Beijing on Wrightsville Rd. YMMV anywhere so don't risk any funds you can't afford to lose. VIP is great because of its reliability. No fear, no risk, clean, cute girls, tickles and teases, good finish.

Delaware1201
10-25-17, 00:40
You're not likely to hit a homer anywhere here, but you might get around a few bases with the right girl at Beijing on Wrightsville Rd. YMMV anywhere so don't risk any funds you can't afford to lose. VIP is great because of its reliability. No fear, no risk, clean, cute girls, tickles and teases, good finish.I agree with Grill, VIP is consistent. I disagree about Beijing now, a few months ago I was completely sold on Beijing as I found I could score a homer with both ladies. Then they had a staff change. The 2 that are there at Beijing now are not going to play. The tall attractive girl gives a performance pretty much identical to VIP including being rather restrictive as far as roaming is concerned. I can't begin to count how many times I have not been able to finish at VIP because I have a hard time getting fully excited when the one trying to get me off won't allow me to see or touch her, and Ceya and the tall girl at Beijing are both skilled at preventing wondering hands. And you won't get a peek at either of their assets either. If I wanted to feel rejected, I would just stay home with the wife.

The 30 something girl named Jenny at Beijing will allow roaming OTC without to much opposition, she doesn't like UTC very much, but when she saw I was going to take longer than she really wanted to invest in my ending, she finally let me wander in her bra to help speed up the process. I will check back with Beijing in a couple months to see if they get some new talent in there but the current line up isn't what I am looking for.

I like the service at College Acres pretty well, have had some fun there, the girl I see there is very attractive, frisky and fun. However, she wears a lot of perfume and like to rub those nice tits in your face during the ending, so I have to be careful not to leave smelling of perfume.

If you absolutely don't want to strike out and want a sure thing just call the ladies at Oleander. Very attractive middle 30's ladies with awesome bodies and great attitudes. The ladies there just want you to leave happy and comeback. I have found them to have more of a open menu than most escorts have. Last time I was there I was really working that box and pulled out, removed cover and CIMWS and she put the cover back on and went right back to riding until I pop again. I haven't found another provider in Wilmington period that keeps going until your time is done, everyone I have seen usually ends when the pop complete. There is a lady in Myrtle Beach that will keep getting you up over and over to pop again until your time is done, but not in Wilmington except for the lady at Oleander.

Frdfrd1023
10-25-17, 10:28
I agree with Grill, VIP is consistent. I disagree about Beijing now, a few months ago I was completely sold on Beijing as I found I could score a homer with both ladies. Then they had a staff change. The 2 that are there at Beijing now are not going to play. The tall attractive girl gives a performance pretty much identical to VIP including being rather restrictive as far as roaming is concerned. I can't begin to count how many times I have not been able to finish at VIP because I have a hard time getting fully excited when the one trying to get me off won't allow me to see or touch her, and Ceya and the tall girl at Beijing are both skilled at preventing wondering hands. And you won't get a peek at either of their assets either. If I wanted to feel rejected, I would just stay home with the wife.

The 30 something girl named Jenny at Beijing will allow roaming OTC without to much opposition, she doesn't like UTC very much, but when she saw I was going to take longer than she really wanted to invest in my ending, she finally let me wander in her bra to help speed up the process. I will check back with Beijing in a couple months to see if they get some new talent in there but the current line up isn't what I am looking for.

I like the service at College Acres pretty well, have had some fun there, the girl I see there is very attractive, frisky and fun. However, she wears a lot of perfume and like to rub those nice tits in your face during the ending, so I have to be careful not to leave smelling of perfume.

If you absolutely don't want to strike out and want a sure thing just call the ladies at Oleander. Very attractive middle 30's ladies with awesome bodies and great attitudes. The ladies there just want you to leave happy and comeback. I have found them to have more of a open menu than most escorts have. Last time I was there I was really working that box and pulled out, removed cover and CIMWS and she put the cover back on and went right back to riding until I pop again. I haven't found another provider in Wilmington period that keeps going until your time is done, everyone I have seen usually ends when the pop complete. There is a lady in Myrtle Beach that will keep getting you up over and over to pop again until your time is done, but not in Wilmington except for the lady at Oleander.Please pm me info for the one in myrtle.

OldSter
10-25-17, 12:57
Please pm me info for the one in myrtle.Or, feel free to share.

DejaFu
10-25-17, 16:50
Please pm me info for the one in myrtle.So, I've been very curious about this place. What was the damage $.

GanjeGreen
10-25-17, 22:27
Where are the ladies of Oleander you speak of? Is this a house or a AMP?

I agree with Grill, VIP is consistent. I disagree about Beijing now, a few months ago I was completely sold on Beijing as I found I could score a homer with both ladies. Then they had a staff change. The 2 that are there at Beijing now are not going to play. The tall attractive girl gives a performance pretty much identical to VIP including being rather restrictive as far as roaming is concerned. I can't begin to count how many times I have not been able to finish at VIP because I have a hard time getting fully excited when the one trying to get me off won't allow me to see or touch her, and Ceya and the tall girl at Beijing are both skilled at preventing wondering hands. And you won't get a peek at either of their assets either. If I wanted to feel rejected, I would just stay home with the wife.

If you absolutely don't want to strike out and want a sure thing just call the ladies at Oleander. Very attractive middle 30's ladies with awesome bodies and great attitudes. The ladies there just want you to leave happy and comeback. I have found them to have more of a open menu than most escorts have. Last time I was there I was really working that box and pulled out, removed cover and CIMWS and she put the cover back on and went right back to riding until I pop again. I haven't found another provider in Wilmington period that keeps going until your time is done, everyone I have seen usually ends when the pop complete. There is a lady in Myrtle Beach that will keep getting you up over and over to pop again until your time is done, but not in Wilmington except for the lady at Oleander.

Delaware1201
10-25-17, 23:33
So, I've been very curious about this place. What was the damage $.Oleander - $80 entry door fee for hour "massage". After in you negotiate for extra. Total out of pocket the same as hour with BP girl if you want FS, so there you go. Main advantage of this place. You won't find any waiting boyfriends looking to rob you and you won't get hit with a cash and dash. Not the fanciest office by any means, but rather discreet and certainly safer than most of the places the BP ladies have had me go.

Myrtle Beach lady I have enjoyed meeting calls herself Eva. If you look at MBBP and search Eva you will find her many ads. She is 41, petite, blonde and insatiable. Be respectful and she will give you the time of your life.

JayBird1
10-26-17, 13:29
Hopefully the rest of AMPs take note that the one on oleander is full service.

Roush 427
10-27-17, 07:54
Oleander - $80 entry door fee for hour "massage". After in you negotiate for extra. Total out of pocket the same as hour with BP girl if you want FS, so there you go. Main advantage of this place. You won't find any waiting boyfriends looking to rob you and you won't get hit with a cash and dash. Not the fanciest office by any means, but rather discreet and certainly safer than most of the places the BP ladies have had me go.

Myrtle Beach lady I have enjoyed meeting calls herself Eva. If you look at MBBP and search Eva you will find her many ads. She is 41, petite, blonde and insatiable. Be respectful and she will give you the time of your life.She's great she does like to talk a lot but just keep her busy, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-27-17, 07:57
Hopefully the rest of AMPs take note that the one on oleander is full service.Are a few in Myrtle Beach if your down that way Ace Spa and K Spa they have ads on Mbbp, just sayin Roush.

Bedevil
10-31-17, 10:19
Traveling to Wilmington soon and looking for a good AMP. The one on Oleander seems to getting a thumbs up but I just can't seem to find it online. I tried google and rub maps. It shows a few on Oleander but I'm not sure which one it is. Could someone PM the info to which one it is. Thanks in advance.

JustFunCoastal
11-03-17, 00:29
Traveling to Wilmington soon and looking for a good AMP. The one on Oleander seems to getting a thumbs up but I just can't seem to find it online. I tried google and rub maps. It shows a few on Oleander but I'm not sure which one it is. Could someone PM the info to which one it is. Thanks in advance.Behind the Port City Java. Typically they want you to call first. Open menu.

JayBird1
11-03-17, 07:52
New place on kerr haven't tried it yet anyone gos let me know what they think.

GrillMaster
11-03-17, 16:32
Ok, tried this place and it was just ok. You call ahead for time, rates, location, etc then call when you get there. Door opens up into a one room studio with table to the left behind a curtain. Kinda cheap feel, not nice like VIP, but okay let's go. $50 for HH and girl is not bad, not a slender tender like the ads, but nice round booty. She's wearing a coral covered jumper with a very short skirt. I get on the table face down like always. After some back rub and some otc she says turn over and starts rubbing my stomach. I think she's avoiding jr and the twins so I'm starting to worry. This just isn't doing it for me. Finally she starts to brush and tease and figures out my issue.

She comes up with a couple of ideas, but none match my will. On purpose I left my wallet in the car. Finally Been Franklin shows up and Bam lightening strikes. Here's the bottom line: I could have had more fun with a cantaloupe. Lifeless and dull come to mind. So I kept my end of the deal finished fast, with some effort, and left. She gives a goodbye hug and says "next time you bring more money, ok?" I'll have to ponder if there will be a next time. Not BAD. Not great. Just, well, you know.

Delaware1201
11-04-17, 21:06
Ok, tried this place and it was just ok. You call ahead for time, rates, location, etc then call when you get there. Door opens up into a one room studio with table to the left behind a curtain. Kinda cheap feel, not nice like VIP, but okay let's go. $50 for HH and girl is not bad, not a slender tender like the ads, but nice round booty. She's wearing a coral covered jumper with a very short skirt. I get on the table face down like always. After some back rub and some otc she says turn over and starts rubbing my stomach. I think she's avoiding jr and the twins so I'm starting to worry. This just isn't doing it for me. Finally she starts to brush and tease and figures out my issue.

She comes up with a couple of ideas, but none match my will. On purpose I left my wallet in the car. Finally Been Franklin shows up and Bam lightening strikes. Here's the bottom line: I could have had more fun with a cantaloupe. Lifeless and dull come to mind. So I kept my end of the deal finished fast, with some effort, and left. She gives a goodbye hug and says "next time you bring more money, ok?" I'll have to ponder if there will be a next time. Not BAD. Not great. Just, well, you know.My visit a couple months ago went much different. Lady was attractive mid to upper 30's with nice ass and tits, wearing a jumpsuit that unzipped down the front. I started roaming as soon as I got on the table and she got frisky quickly and whispered in my ear if I wanted boom boom. I told her yes and struck a deal. She gave a spirited CBJ to get things started and after I was ready she presented me a buffet to dine on that I really enjoyed to completion. She then gave me more CBJ and transitioned into a wild CG ride. The one downside of this place is the table isn't the most sturdy, so we are doing this on a towel on the floor. I could tell her knees were uncomfortable, so I suggested we switch so into mish we went. Her ass is incredible and I couldn't stop thinking about it so after a few minutes I motioned for her to roll over and doggie felt every bit as good as I thought it would. Except for my knees. After a few minutes of this my knees couldn't take it anymore and I told her I was sorry. She got up and bent over the table so I got to work her out in a standing doggy and this is how I finished. A couple weeks later I went back and had basically the same experience except the second time it felt a tad more rushed than the first time. Still a great time and more fun than most wives.

RandomTask101
11-05-17, 03:58

She comes up with a couple of ideas, but none match my will. On purpose I left my wallet in the car. Finally Been Franklin shows up and Bam lightening strikes. Here's the bottom line: I could have had more fun with a cantaloupe. Lifeless and dull come to mind. So I kept my end of the deal finished fast, with some effort, and left. She gives a goodbye hug and says "next time you bring more money, ok?" I'll have to ponder if there will be a next time. Not BAD. Not great. Just, well, you know.I went to this place a while ago and had a lackluster experience as well, although perhaps better than a "cantaloupe. " The short and long of it is that, for the price point and menu, you would do far better to just hire an escort. If you are looking for a good massage and AMP experience, there are better places for that too. If I had to guess, their main issue is that they are too high volume. I've only been a couple times, but was rushed each time. One time even having somebody knock in the middle of our session.

GrillMaster
11-05-17, 06:33
My visit a couple months ago went much different. Lady was attractive mid to upper 30's with nice ass and tits, wearing a jumpsuit that unzipped down the front. I started roaming as soon as I got on the table and she got frisky quickly and whispered in my ear if I wanted boom boom. I told her yes and struck a deal. She gave a spirited CBJ to get things started and after I was ready she presented me a buffet to dine on that I really enjoyed to completion. She then gave me more CBJ and transitioned into a wild CG ride. The one downside of this place is the table isn't the most sturdy, so we are doing this on a towel on the floor. I could tell her knees were uncomfortable, so I suggested we switch so into mish we went. Her ass is incredible and I couldn't stop thinking about it so after a few minutes I motioned for her to roll over and doggie felt every bit as good as I thought it would. Except for my knees. After a few minutes of this my knees couldn't take it anymore and I told her I was sorry. She got up and bent over the table so I got to work her out in a standing doggy and this is how I finished. A couple weeks later I went back and had basically the same experience except the second time it felt a tad more rushed than the first time. Still a great time and more fun than most wives.I'll give it another go. Time of day might play into it. I was there around 11 am. She'd probably seen someone (or two) by then. The other comment is also true, there's better for money. Better rub at VIP. Imma think on it.

JayBird1
11-06-17, 13:44
Went 88 on Friday wanted a ts the service was no good! The provider looked to be about 50 not much fun the rub was bad to drown me in oil. The standard damage I think I'm done with AMPs for awhile just haven't really had the best of luck not unless someone reports a mind blowing time.

Roush 427
11-08-17, 07:56
Stopped in and got the new gal small like the others, good massage and left relaxed, just sayin Roush.

UncwFan
11-16-17, 04:02
I hit up Oleander today for the first time. Pleasantly surprised. Paid door fee and drew a nice lady. Face down for a little. Let's say I didn't go for the massage, so my expectations in that area weren't very high. Opted for a nice soft rub. Face down, and she starts playing with the boys. Turned, offered Benjamin, and enjoyed some CBJ and CG to finish. I'll go back.

Delaware1201
11-22-17, 12:47
So I want to update a report I made last year about Summer. I recently revisited her for the first time in over a year and man was I surprised how much things have changed. First off, she meets me outside to lead me into her apartment with no greeting. We go inside and the smell of funk almost gagged me, I didn't see or hear any animals in the apartment to explain the wet-dog smell, but something is there to cause that kind of odor to be that strong. Every window in the place is open, and it feels like it is 50 degrees in there. I tell her "wow it's freezing in here" and she asks if I want her to close some windows and I am thinking yes. Uh no (because of the odor) maybe. She tells me to get comfortable and puts a bath towel on the bed and tells me to lie there face down and she will warm me up. I placed the hour donation on the dresser as she quickly got comfortable. Summer has a very sexy body, she is not skinny, but she is not big either. Her breast are awesome full and round. Her butt is plump and round but no longer as firm as it used to be which is ok with me I like a soft ass. So getting to business, she has me face down and does a pitiful back and leg rub with this really smelly lotion that I know I am going to smell like for the rest of the day. Summer's massages are not really rubs, but more press here press there press here press there. After 10 minutes of this while singing Fleetwood Mac oldies to me, she tells me to roll over. She acts surprised to see I am not erect (as if that is possible when there is frost on your balls) and starts tugging on me like she is trying to pull start a push mower. Not getting anywhere with this she forces a cover over my totally limp dick and serves up a CBJ that would have been decent if she would have slowed down a little bit. She gives really good suction which I wish more women did, but her speed ruined it, however this did work to get me up. Now, ever since I first laid face-down on the towel at the start her phone has not gone a full minute without action. Text after text, call after call. I didn't say anything as she keep apologizing that it was her room mate and she didn't want her to come home on us. She answered her texts a dozen times at least before I got erect. So finally erect, she then tells me to get on top because her room mate will be there soon and we need to hurry. I throw her legs on my shoulder and get to work while she is texting. After a few minutes she tells me she is going to need to make it up to me next time because they are on their way and she doesn't want there to be trouble. Now, at the beginning of the massage she mentioned to me that her room mate was married and her room mate also was a provider and if I was interested she could arrange me a hook up with her room mate at a future time. Now I am constantly be rushed because this room mate and her husband will be getting back soon and they will be upset if I am there. So while I am stroking I am thinking to myself "If this dude would have no problem with me buying some time with his old lady why would he have a problem with me doing this girl? But she keeps on fretting "they are coming. Are you close? I decide to throw in the towel and got up with my hard on and put my clothes back on. She quickly redressed and went in the bathroom. I pulled the condom off and threw it on the bed and left after only being there 25 minutes of an hour visit. I sat pissed in the parking lot for 20 minutes waiting to see what this room mate looks like so I would not make the mistake of ever calling her, but she never came. If Summer had shut-up and not been rushing me I would have finished in about 5 more minutes and been out the door and might have considered a return visit just because she has good suction BJ and her pussy does feel pretty good. Instead I left with no relief and will not give her another dime of my money.

UncwFan
11-23-17, 01:40
It appears that 88 is closed up. Drove by each of the last 3 days and no lights, no nothing.

JayBird1
11-27-17, 09:53
Look threw BP since last week. Has any one else notice the decline in AMPs addvertising and 88 shut down just seems sort of odd to me maybe LEO? Be safe out there.

UncwFan
11-28-17, 02:08
It appears that 88 is closed up. Drove by each of the last 3 days and no lights, no nothing.It appears that after a several day shut down, 88 is back up and running. Not sure why the break as it was before the holiday weekend, but they seem to have the lights on again.

RandomTask101
11-28-17, 02:18
Look threw BP since last week. Has any one else notice the decline in AMPs addvertising and 88 shut down just seems sort of odd to me maybe LEO? Be safe out there.It may have to do with a combination of factors. One being market over saturation. I don't really know how many "customers" like us that there are out there, but the bevvy of openings may have given us too much supply with not enough demand. You can see even old staples, like VIP, starting to have to advertise nowadays to try and keep their name out there. Also, I've heard that BP now charges or more restrictions or something on advertisers, which may have caused them to be more careful about the 80 ads a day some of those places seem to spam.

Could be LEO too, I really have no idea, just some thoughts.

ClientNum1
11-29-17, 15:13
Just a friendly reminder that Star of the Carolinas / aka, Natalie is a total fraud and complete ripoff! She is in her late 50's, very overweight, and service is terrible. Tons of bad reports written about this woman. Stay away and boycott. Or if you go, I guarantee you turn away and leave.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-wednesday-10-8pm-real-nuru-pros-massage-fetishes-d-pop-top-dawg-american-blonde/35788393

sweetrubs.com

JustFunCoastal, please chime in.

JustFunCoastal
11-29-17, 22:24
Just a friendly reminder that Star of the Carolinas / aka, Natalie is a total fraud and complete ripoff! She is in her late 50's, very overweight, and service is terrible. Tons of bad reports written about this woman. Stay away and boycott. Or if you go, I guarantee you turn away and leave.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-wednesday-10-8pm-real-nuru-pros-massage-fetishes-d-pop-top-dawg-american-blonde/35788393

sweetrubs.com

JustFunCoastal, please chime in.And I swear her business would be BETTER if she were just honest. But blatant disregard for the facts (model pics, but arrive to a mid-50 yr old overweight woman with outrageous prices isn't doing herself or anyone any favors. She needs to be outcast.

Delaware1201
11-29-17, 22:51
And I swear her business would be BETTER if she were just honest. But blatant disregard for the facts (model pics, but arrive to a mid-50 yr old overweight woman with outrageous prices isn't doing herself or anyone any favors. She needs to be outcast.She is smart enough to know if she was honest up front about her 1) age, 2) weight she would never be able to get the rates she advertises. If you had $300 to spend for a hour would you choose a 25 year old with a model body or a 55 year old over weight lady? Not a hard decision. Her rate honestly should be $120 a hour for what she is offering, I think that would be fair for both parties.

ClientNum1
11-30-17, 00:25
She has had a few ter reviews the last year which are all terrible and one guy stated that she is in her 60's! LOL.

And I swear her business would be BETTER if she were just honest. But blatant disregard for the facts (model pics, but arrive to a mid-50 yr old overweight woman with outrageous prices isn't doing herself or anyone any favors. She needs to be outcast.

ClientNum1
11-30-17, 00:31
I'm sure she must be playing the percentages. Hoping that 1 out of every 10 guys will actually stay. I guarantee most guys will leave once they see her. She is not even anything close at all to the pictures she keeps posting. It is honestly the most comical thing I've seen in this hobby. If she were smart, she would be honest. I'm sure there are guys that would want what she really is for about half of the rates she is trying to get.

But out of principle, she should be totally boycotted. Shame on you, Natalie.

She is smart enough to know if she was honest up front about her 1) age, 2) weight she would never be able to get the rates she advertises. If you had $300 to spend for a hour would you choose a 25 year old with a model body or a 55 year old over weight lady? Not a hard decision. Her rate honestly should be $120 a hour for what she is offering, I think that would be fair for both parties.

ClientNum1
12-02-17, 15:05
After our recent postings of Star of the Carolinas, I had some intel come in. Star / Natalie has moved from the little apartment she had in monkey jct. Apparently, her neighbors and the management of the complex became aware of what she was doing. Probably not a big deal, but if you have seen her (or most likely attempted to and most likely walked away after you saw her) in the past few months, there might be a chance your vehicle information was compromised. Looks like she is in another community type complex in the monkey jct area.

sweetrubs.com

Capsulo1
12-04-17, 21:30
Been driving / looking around, trying to get to know the city since moving here recently. Decided to try Beijing, since it is convenient to my new digs (always wanted to use that term). 65 per hr. Emmie (I think) middle aged lady. Massage was pretty ordinary though and she had me flip over after only 10 or fifteen. Options seemed to be available, discussed tip right away. I'm usually not so sensitive to that but. After decent standard ending (my choice) she did say there was some time left and did a little more work on my lower back which tends to bother me. Still, only there for a total of about 35-40 minutes. I put an emphasis on the massage quality in that kind of encounter. Left another 40.

Delaware1201
12-06-17, 01:33
Alas, after Capsulo1 report about Beijing I detected some new talent at Beijing and I was right. I met Capsulo1's girl Emmie. Not bad looking for her age. I got the other new girl Leesa. Leesa is about 30 or so and very pretty and petite. She is super strong too, as she gave me the best rub down I have ever had anywhere, but I warn you, there were times I almost whimped out as I thought about asking her to not rub as hard, but I held on and honestly walked out the door feeling the best I have ever felt leaving a massage. She told me she is from China and she went to massage school in China. If you are looking for a top-notch rub, go see Leesa.

If you are looking for extra's, I don't feel like that is really available. But I was satisfied with the standard ending she gave. One thing about the standard ending Leesa gave was she didn't try to rush it like so many do, she worked me slow and sensual and wow was it good!

After the ending she gave a excellent scalp and face massage that gave me tingles all the way down to my toes. I will repeat regularly.

Roush 427
12-07-17, 19:27
Stopped in Mon and saw Yung good as always and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

JayBird1
12-18-17, 16:30
I wish we could get some latin talent around here have any of you guys ever had that dream here. Pm me info please.

OldSter
12-18-17, 21:19
I wish we could get some latin talent around here have any of you guys ever had that dream here. Pm me info please.Brazilian would be nice. In the NYC area RussianMPs are around and some are very nice.

Rick22
12-31-17, 15:03
Tried out King Spa a couple days ago after seeing a bunch of ads. It's located on Market St. In a strip mall. No shower available. Two girls working and I got cee cee, or something close to that. Said she had only been here a short time. She was mid 30's, 6/10 on her looks. Nice girl that gave a decent rub down. Standard finish with utc roaming allowed but nothing else. Seems like more might be possible after a couple visits. Damage: 70/ hr with 40 tip. Happy New Year fellow mongers!

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kings-spa-new-korean-stsffs-grand-opening/31850138

StoxxNRoxx
01-02-18, 14:20
So I enjoy the flip as much as the next guy, but what about the massage itself? Who do you think offers the best? Just (about) as important to me for the $$.

Spa 88 does a nice job, attentive. Others?

TIA.

Roush 427
01-02-18, 18:57
Stopped by during Christmas and saw all the gals and left them a fruit basket then a four handed massage, what a way to go just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-02-18, 18:59
Stopped in today and saw Ceyia cute and sweet as usual, good service and left happy, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
01-03-18, 17:08
Stopped by during Christmas and saw all the gals and left them a fruit basket then a four handed massage, what a way to go just sayin Roush.Haha! Wow! Whose four did you get?

GM.

Roush 427
01-03-18, 17:46
Haha! Wow! Whose four did you get?

GM.Ceyia and jenny all I can say is wow and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

YungOcelot
01-04-18, 19:20
Hey, I'm pretty new to all this and decided that I want to try out VIP but I'm unsure of the proper procedure of what I should do / say when I get there and how it will go down (since I've never been to an AMP and don't want to mess up or have them just give me a regular massage with no HE) if anyone can fill me in on what to do and help me out I would be very very appreciative. Also how much should I tip at VIP? And are the girls usually hot?

JustFunCoastal
01-05-18, 10:44
Hey, I'm pretty new to all this and decided that I want to try out VIP but I'm unsure of the proper procedure of what I should do / say when I get there and how it will go down (since I've never been to an AMP and don't want to mess up or have them just give me a regular massage with no HE) if anyone can fill me in on what to do and help me out I would be very very appreciative. Also how much should I tip at VIP? And are the girls usually hot?To help you out on this forum: Not really how this works. To best be supported here one is encouraged to 'give before you receive' is typically the friendly protocol. But, the information you seek can be found by reading through the posts. It's all there at various times. Enjoy and stay safe!

QC213
01-05-18, 20:14
Going to be in wilmington soon, anyone been by oleander recently? If so what's good with the girls there, hotter than VIP / bejiing or nah?

GrillMaster
01-05-18, 20:21
Hey, I'm pretty new to all this and decided that I want to try out VIP but I'm unsure of the proper procedure of what I should do / say when I get there and how it will go down (since I've never been to an AMP and don't want to mess up or have them just give me a regular massage with no HE) if anyone can fill me in on what to do and help me out I would be very very appreciative. Also how much should I tip at VIP? And are the girls usually hot?But TBH, remember getting a rub is not risky like cruising for a SW. I'll share what someone here told me. Go in, pay for an hour, and just enjoy yourself. Nothing scary is going to happen at VIP. The manager runs a clean tight ship. Don't do something stupid like ask her how much for a HE or anything, just enjoy the massage. Read thru the forum for tipping suggestions, but most of all don't TALK YOUR ASS OFF. Just go and enjoy. And BTW, if all you're really interested in is the HJ, save your $$, go to the street walker thread and skip the massage. But at VIP at least, your focus should be on an awesome rub from an awesome girl.

Just my 2 ¢. Enjoy!

Capsulo1
01-09-18, 22:22
Decided to try Moon. Massage felt good, nothing fancy, just a good rub of the muscles. Would have been happy if she'd kept it up longer. But the flip was pretty quick, 20 minutes or so. Standard finish. Then proceeded to a lengthy massage of the head area, scalp, around the eyebrows, everything. Wasn't sure I like it at first but I have to say it ended up being very relaxing, almost nodded off. Left feeling pretty good. Toko.

KotBus
01-10-18, 08:15
Now I don't partake in this game, but I have to reiterate what GM said. Be friendly but don't say too much and don't ask for too much. When they see the tip, they'll probably get the idea without verbal interaction. This is a massage parlor, so enjoy the massage and don't be too hurt if you do strike out your first time.

Delaware1201
01-16-18, 13:22
Stopped by VIP yesterday afternoon for the first time in a while. I have been recently visiting Beijing and Best Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd regularly, so I was in the mood for something different. I was assigned Nancy for my visit, which I was initially happy about as the last 4 times in a row I drew Ceya and wanted different talent. The table shower was fantastic. I was really excited as I was thinking that this was only going to get better. When we got back to the room I was surprised that the rub was actually pretty average and certainly no better than any rub at Beijing, Moon, Best Asian or Spa 88. It wasn't a bad rub, but I was ready for it to get over which never happened to me before anywhere. Then comes the flip, and let me tell you it was not good. She pounded on my groin like a jackhammer while holding massive pressure against the boys and today they still feel like I was in a ball kicking contest somewhere. I was so glad for the hour to be over, again a feeling I have never had. Tipped 40 . She didn't seem very happy with the tip, but I thought it was very generous considering that for me the table shower was the best part of the journey.

GanjeGreen
01-19-18, 15:56
So which place is your current favorite in terms of overall service. I've only been to VIP but I've been interested in trying some others. Any additional services offered at these other places or is it just like VIP?

Stopped by VIP yesterday afternoon for the first time in a while. I have been recently visiting Beijing and Best Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd regularly, so I was in the mood for something different. I was assigned Nancy for my visit, which I was initially happy about as the last 4 times in a row I drew Ceya and wanted different talent. The table shower was fantastic. I was really excited as I was thinking that this was only going to get better. When we got back to the room I was surprised that the rub was actually pretty average and certainly no better than any rub at Beijing, Moon, Best Asian or Spa 88. It wasn't a bad rub, but I was ready for it to get over which never happened to me before anywhere. Then comes the flip, and let me tell you it was not good. She pounded on my groin like a jackhammer while holding massive pressure against the boys and today they still feel like I was in a ball kicking contest somewhere. I was so glad for the hour to be over, again a feeling I have never had. Tipped 40 . She didn't seem very happy with the tip, but I thought it was very generous considering that for me the table shower was the best part of the journey.

Roush 427
01-19-18, 19:04
Stopped by VIP yesterday afternoon for the first time in a while. I have been recently visiting Beijing and Best Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd regularly, so I was in the mood for something different. I was assigned Nancy for my visit, which I was initially happy about as the last 4 times in a row I drew Ceya and wanted different talent. The table shower was fantastic. I was really excited as I was thinking that this was only going to get better. When we got back to the room I was surprised that the rub was actually pretty average and certainly no better than any rub at Beijing, Moon, Best Asian or Spa 88. It wasn't a bad rub, but I was ready for it to get over which never happened to me before anywhere. Then comes the flip, and let me tell you it was not good. She pounded on my groin like a jackhammer while holding massive pressure against the boys and today they still feel like I was in a ball kicking contest somewhere. I was so glad for the hour to be over, again a feeling I have never had. Tipped 40 . She didn't seem very happy with the tip, but I thought it was very generous considering that for me the table shower was the best part of the journey.Something like that tell mama, you can pick who you want there also, just sayin Roush.

RangerOver01
01-24-18, 00:03
Stopped by VIP yesterday afternoon for the first time in a while. I have been recently visiting Beijing and Best Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd regularly, so I was in the mood for something different. I was assigned Nancy for my visit, which I was initially happy about as the last 4 times in a row I drew Ceya and wanted different talent. The table shower was fantastic. I was really excited as I was thinking that this was only going to get better. When we got back to the room I was surprised that the rub was actually pretty average and certainly no better than any rub at Beijing, Moon, Best Asian or Spa 88. It wasn't a bad rub, but I was ready for it to get over which never happened to me before anywhere. Then comes the flip, and let me tell you it was not good. She pounded on my groin like a jackhammer while holding massive pressure against the boys and today they still feel like I was in a ball kicking contest somewhere. I was so glad for the hour to be over, again a feeling I have never had. Tipped 40 . She didn't seem very happy with the tip, but I thought it was very generous considering that for me the table shower was the best part of the journey.I tried VIP a couple of times. I am new here but my thought is that it depends on the lady and that it might be well to decide which is your favorite and to have an idea when she works. Don't know if you can ask for the one you want or call ahead to schedule with her but I think it would be good if you could. Does anyone know? Both times the girls met me at the door with a big smile and took me by the hand led me to the room and got right down to business. I'm not sure about the names of the ladies I saw but both were extremely friendly and I enjoyed the table shower and the back massage both times. I like a good table shower and back massage and both ladies were really great with that. The attention to detail during the table shower and again at the end of the massage with the work up to the flip was pretty amazing both times. The flip itself was OK on my first visit and a bit of a disappointment the second. I didn't particularly like the scalp massage the first time and told the girl the second time that I was not interested in that. Tipped 60 both times. I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek on the way out the first time. That was certainly not my main objective when I went there but still very friendly in nature and gratifying.

Delaware1201
01-24-18, 14:53
Had a most gratifying time yesterday at Oleander. Was greeted by a tiny little spinner that I wished I remembered her name but she was maybe 4'10" and maybe 95 pounds. Very cute, about 30 yo. Great back rub, really good leg massage and then she hopped up and walked on my back like a pro! Negotiations were made at the flip and she played a excellent flute solo for me. She so enjoyed it she climbed on the table and presented me with a instrument to play as well for a duo. Wow at the music! Soon she spun around and performed some spirited gymnastic exercises with the baton that were amazing to say the least. I left very relaxed and completely entertained.

ClientNum1
01-24-18, 15:05
So I finally went to the little office building massage place off oleander behind a Port City Java near Casey's buffet. They advertise tons on BP. I was shockingly surprised in a good way. I think it might be a little hit or miss with the girls available, but the services seem consistent. The place was clean enough and didn't break the bank too bad to get what I wanted. Don't go to this place if you are seriously looking for a quality rub, but go if you want some extra fun. I will respond with details to Senior friends via PM.

Goodtime1
01-28-18, 08:13
I've been to busy to post but I've still have time to partake.

Been to 88 a few times recently. Pretty consistant as of late. Good massage and ending. Nothing special.

Went by VIP last week and drew the newest girl. Just a notch below the other ladies but still solid. You always know what's you.

Will get there.

Went by the Oleander place behind the gas station. Average massage but options if your looking for them.

Went by the place on CB Rd across from Walmart. Got one of the better massages and ending I've ever gotten there.

Happy Hunting and stay safe fellas.

Daniel Johnson
01-29-18, 11:53
Great massage and left happy for $. Not much to look at but it was fun. Found her on Facebook of all places.

G.

Alma Therapy. Carolina Beach Road

Is this place still open? I'll be in WB next month and looking for a nice older lady for a relaxing 60-90 minute massage with mutual touch. Thanks.

DubTown123
02-02-18, 01:19
Stopped by, great massage and exceptional service. VIP is a quality place with friendly staff.

Frdfrd1023
02-02-18, 08:33
So I finally went to the little office building massage place off oleander behind a Port City Java near Casey's buffet. They advertise tons on BP. I was shockingly surprised in a good way. I think it might be a little hit or miss with the girls available, but the services seem consistent. The place was clean enough and didn't break the bank too bad to get what I wanted. Don't go to this place if you are seriously looking for a quality rub, but go if you want some extra fun. I will respond with details to Senior friends via PM.Send me a PM with details please.

JamesJ46
02-04-18, 16:54
I enjoyed a recent visit at VIP in Wilmington. The facility was clean and the young lady was very friendly. I enjoyed the table shower and the massage. I thought it was a particularly good rubdown. I left very much happy and satisfied. I will definitely repeat with them when I am ILM.

Roush 427
02-07-18, 08:48
Stopped in and got Yung and as always great service from the little one, just sayin Roush.

Caster1
02-08-18, 12:37
Due to the dry local talent pool, I decided to try my luck with a couple of AMP's.

My experience,

Oleander drive. After reading a couple of reviews I called and stopped in last week. Was met at the door by an attractive young lady. She was quick on the upcharge, agreed and was lead to table. Massage was not very good. Half hearted effort and a quick flip. She went straight to work, good skills. It was quick and intense. Did I say quick? It was over and done in under 20 min. If you are interested in a quality rub, don't waste your time.

VIP. Stopped in yesterday. I guess I got lucky and Yung (SP) met me at the door. Paid for an hour. This little gal proceeded to provide one of the best rubdowns ever. I have had professional massage therapists that could not touch this girl. Amazingly strong hands. She asked if I wanted hard or medium, I said I'll try both. She can make you cry uncle. Head to toe, complete massage. Left feeling great (happy. Happy) and very relaxed. I will probably become a regular.

RAFraf
02-11-18, 12:58
Can you describe her, age, weight, height?

And did she allow mutual touching?

Due to the dry local talent pool, I decided to try my luck with a couple of AMP's.

My experience,

Oleander drive. After reading a couple of reviews I called and stopped in last week. Was met at the door by an attractive young lady. She was quick on the upcharge, agreed and was lead to table. Massage was not very good. Half hearted effort and a quick flip. She went straight to work, good skills. It was quick and intense. Did I say quick? It was over and done in under 20 min. If you are interested in a quality rub, don't waste your time.

VIP. Stopped in yesterday. I guess I got lucky and Yung (SP) met me at the door. Paid for an hour. This little gal proceeded to provide one of the best rubdowns ever. I have had professional massage therapists that could not touch this girl. Amazingly strong hands. She asked if I wanted hard or medium, I said I'll try both. She can make you cry uncle. Head to toe, complete massage. Left feeling great (happy. Happy) and very relaxed. I will probably become a regular.

Wilmncguy
02-12-18, 02:32
Get Yung to walk on you back, incredible (she has bars that she use to stabilize he self and to allow her to message you arm and legs with her feet too)!

To the guy that wanted to know her age, I going to say mid 30's maybe younger, attractive, she 5' nothing and about 120# (not skinny by no overweight. As far as mutual touch she situates herself in such a way as to let you know she doesn't appreciate it. She very sweet, and always has a beautiful smile and treats you like a king, IMHO only a jerk won't respect her boundaries. I been to VIP a number of time and I away call ahead an set an appointment with Yung. Only time I ever had anybody different Yung was on vacation. The experiences described is very typical. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. I HIGHLY recommend if you want a professional level massage and want to leave with a smile. VIP management is super strict and if you are seeking extras at VIP you wasting you time. Read any number of other reviews you mileage will not vary (YMWNV), unless you're a jerk and the I suppose they might throw you out (although I've never heard of that being necessary).

You can't go wrong with Yung, if you go kn know what to expect.

Can you describe her, age, weight, height?

And did she allow mutual touching?

RAFraf
02-12-18, 08:57
Thank you.

Get Yung to walk on you back, incredible (she has bars that she use to stabilize he self and to allow her to message you arm and legs with her feet too)!

To the guy that wanted to know her age, I going to say mid 30's maybe younger, attractive, she 5' nothing and about 120# (not skinny by no overweight. As far as mutual touch she situates herself in such a way as to let you know she doesn't appreciate it. She very sweet, and always has a beautiful smile and treats you like a king, IMHO only a jerk won't respect her boundaries. I been to VIP a number of time and I away call ahead an set an appointment with Yung. Only time I ever had anybody different Yung was on vacation. The experiences described is very typical. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. I HIGHLY recommend if you want a professional level massage and want to leave with a smile. VIP management is super strict and if you are seeking extras at VIP you wasting you time. Read any number of other reviews you mileage will not vary (YMWNV), unless you're a jerk and the I suppose they might throw you out (although I've never heard of that being necessary).

You can't go wrong with Yung, if you go kn know what to expect.

Caster1
02-20-18, 21:20
After my (very good) experience a couple of weeks ago with Yung, I decided to give VIP another try. I called to request Yung and was told she was on vacation so I drove over and took a chance. I guess I got lucky twice because I drew Jenny. Tiny little girl, younger and prettier (to me) than Yung. Rub was excellent but I was thinking Yung may be ever so slightly better. And then Jenny walked on my back. . It was just outstanding. I left happy happy.

These two girls deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. I believe in tipping well for good service, so I did. .

My mind may change in the future, but for now I'm a VIP fan.

Frdfrd1023
02-21-18, 06:54
Tried King spa on Market st? Feel free to message me details.

Just an FYI I went to Bejing because it had bern awhile and thought.

Give it another shot- ummm hell NO- room smelled horrible and everything else.

Was just as bad- stay clear of there in my opinion friends.

Wheaton278
02-21-18, 12:23
Tried King spa on Market st? Feel free to message me details.

Just an FYI I went to Bejing because it had bern awhile and thought.

Give it another shot- ummm hell NO- room smelled horrible and everything else.

Was just as bad- stay clear of there in my opinion friends.From everyone I've talked to about it, it's very legit, no extras. Several guys have said not to waste time if you are looking for anything beyond a standard massage. Just what I've been told.

Chucke
02-21-18, 14:11
From everyone I've talked to about it, it's very legit, no extras. Several guys have said not to waste time if you are looking for anything beyond a standard massage. Just what I've been told.My experience was different. Decent massage with standard HJ ending.

DejaFu
02-22-18, 18:45
My experience was different. Decent massage with standard HJ ending.I had a good experience at king spa as well. Massage wasn't the best, but let me do lots of roaming and really got into it at the end. Nothing extra, not for lack of trying, but feel like it could happen with a couple more visits. I did enjoy the flip very much though.

LongStroke401
02-22-18, 19:15
Got in town after a long day of travel and did some quick research. Ended up at VIP, and I'm glad I did. Asked for Yung, and was told she was off today. Was given Jenny, and was not disappointed. Turns out that Jenny used to work at a spa near me in New England, and I've had her before! Small world, smaller hobby.

Shower was average, massage was top notch. Can't get them like that near me. Excellent hard pressure and the walk was fantastic. Left VERY happy!

I'm in town for the weekend, and I shall return to see Jenny.

BJohn67
02-25-18, 11:52
Several positive reviews have been posted recently about VIP and the ladies there. I've been many times and here's my take.

The facility itself is safe, very clean, spacious, has easy access and offers TS and sauna. No other around here compares.

And the ladies: Well, simply put, they are in a class by themselves. Always friendly, great looks, no language difficulties, upbeat attitudes and super skills. Who else, for example, does back walking? Others around here just don't compare. There is a reason the ladies at other locations rotate out but those at VIP do not. And, IMHO, there is probably less difference among the ladies at VIP than there is one day to the next. In other words, there ain't no lemons here. (By the way, I'd update an earlier description: Yung is younger, closer to late 20's; and lighter, closer to 100#).

I especially agree with those who say these ladies are special, deserve respect and should be treated well. Unfortunately, for example, some folks don't realize the tip is all the ladies get for their time and effort. Not long ago some dude said, matter of fact as he was leaving, I don't tip. Anyone, anywhere. Hmm, an hour's time and effort down the toilet.

So visit if you like quality. But for the wackos, cheapskates and perverts with SW tastes, time is better spent cruising Market.

Kurt309
02-27-18, 16:25
Is Judy still working here? Thanks.

Wilmncguy
02-27-18, 23:33
I can't see anything within 6 feet of me but can't get Lasic because I have 20/20 in both eyes beyond that. GO Figure and I can't tell the age of an american woman under 40 so like I said I'll defer to you although I been seeing her for 5 years, so I'm not sure how low in the twenties she could go. I think of a woman of 120# as petite and I won't argue over 20#s, I think w both agree Yong is petite. The one thing we did agreed from the get go, see give a wonderful massage, forget any benefits, which are extremely limited, I go for just the massage occasionally. She is better than most! We've come to an understanding, I'm a big guy near 6' and near 300, and the first time I said do you have anybody bigger I need strong hands I have a sore back, she just smiled and said I have strong hands. She started in and was working her elbow, which was plenty deep. "You OK?" she ask "Harder?" "Sure" how hard could the little lady press anyway. I'll tell you I was about an inch for crying "Uncle" She said, "You OK?" I said about half between now and before. She said "OK!" And noway am I getting in a pissing contest with her heels, when she walks on my back. I know she could make a grown man cry it she wanted too. Like I said I love her to death and always call ahead and set up with her. Only Itme I've seen someone else was when she was on vacation.

Several positive reviews have been posted recently about VIP and the ladies there. I've been many times and here's my take.

The facility itself is safe, very clean, spacious, has easy access and offers TS and sauna. No other around here compares.

And the ladies: Well, simply put, they are in a class by themselves. Always friendly, great looks, no language difficulties, upbeat attitudes and super skills. Who else, for example, does back walking? Others around here just don't compare. There is a reason the ladies at other locations rotate out but those at VIP do not. And, IMHO, there is probably less difference among the ladies at VIP than there is one day to the next. In other words, there ain't no lemons here. (By the way, I'd update an earlier description: Yung is younger, closer to late 20's; and lighter, closer to 100#).

I especially agree with those who say these ladies are special, deserve respect and should be treated well. Unfortunately, for example, some folks don't realize the tip is all the ladies get for their time and effort. Not long ago some dude said, matter of fact as he was leaving, I don't tip. Anyone, anywhere. Hmm, an hour's time and effort down the toilet.

So visit if you like quality. But for the wackos, cheapskates and perverts with SW tastes, time is better spent cruising Market.

TommyBoy61
03-01-18, 08:32
While in town for business decided to call on VIP. Message was good, but let's be honest that wasn't the motivating factor to going. If your into a good message than this is the place to go in Wilmington! Thought the entire process was way to long, and no touching on my part was quite the downer! Don't get me wrong, it ended with a "happy ending" but not what I was looking for. Place was clean, very large, many rooms and if in a pinch would go back.

Wilmncguy
03-02-18, 05:40
While in town for business decided to call on VIP. Message was good, but let's be honest that wasn't the motivating factor to going. If your into a good message than this is the place to go in Wilmington! Thought the entire process was way to long, and no touching on my part was quite the downer! Don't get me wrong, it ended with a "happy ending" but not what I was looking for. Place was clean, very large, many rooms and if in a pinch would go back.When you type on a page, with no voice inflections or facial expressions, it is easy to be misunderstood (They say only about 40% of communication is the verbiage, and the rest is "non-verbal" communication through tone, inflection, smiles, voice level etc. , so it is very easy to be misunderstood, when we write and don't have a chance to speak face to face. First I want to say that nothing in this comment is meant to reflect on you and I hope it doesn't sound like a negative comment. It just seems like this is a very teachable moment. How many time has somebody reply "READ THE BOARD (they may even and an adjective. " But there are MANY reviews about VIP! And all most all of them state to expect. Your exact experience! Nearly every review sounds exactly like the experience outlined in your review. So I somewhat confused that your confused by the level of service or menu options. Many of us have stated there is no chance that YMMV. Everybody, well everyone that is not a jerk (I suppose you could be thrown out (Obviously you were not, so you weren't a jerk), I've never seen security, but given their level of patronage I suspect they have that covered) can expect exactly the level of service you described, "Nothing more, and short of being a jerk, nothing less. " You description sounds like every other review, with the exception that you were surprised there was nothing else. Many of us have given very factual reviews of VIP, because we care for the ladies there and don't want them to feel they disappointed a customer. And we don't want a customer to put them in a position where the lady herself feels like they are being put in and uncomfortable situation. I don't care where or what the situation is, even in this hobby, it is important that TWO, or more, consenting adults have a meeting of the minds and are both happy with the way the game is played. Yung won't insult you by saying anything nasty, but she will position her body in a way that indicates she is not a huge fan of, nor does she particularly appreciate roaming hand. Once the point is made, I think a gentleman doesn't continue to try and "force" his hand where they have been told they are not appreciated. After the first visit then you can vote with you dollars, as to whether or not you go back. But I think most of us regulars at VIP are very happy with the overall experience verses the cost of services. I fact I think most like myself would be very displeased if we found out any of those lady were being treated like anything other than a lady.

Roush 427
03-02-18, 22:13
Its been there and I have been going ever since its been there and its first class and the girls are also or they won't be there long if your looking for full service don't go its not there, yung was on vacation Fri so I got Jenny and she did an excellent massage, just sayin Roush.

Jjjchar
03-03-18, 10:16
Old faithful. The formula is just right. Treat the ladies well. Had a different new girl. Excellent massage, but not a back walker. Could have been a little firmer, but very relaxing. She was very curious about different areas of city and surrounding towns. Will of course return.

ThatGuy910
03-08-18, 17:30
So usually I do this through PM but I'll be nice to the freeloaders. Details available through PM for info on better endings and providers. Looking for busty providers. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction through PM.

As of right now ILM has been nothing but not so good experiences for me. So here's what came to me through a lot of dreams in the last six months:

Beijing- in and out in less than 20 minutes. Provider (Lisa?) was arguing with someone in their language through the door. Decent shower regular end. Used to be the original go-to but provider level has decreased.

88- used to be the most recent go-to now I can't advise it. Last three providers I saw here were plain Janes and did not seem to want to offer the ending.

CB Road Walmart- provider was nice here but older. The other two providers that came to the desk here were not lookers so I walked out those times. Asked for one ending but wouldn't stop the process of normal ending after agreeing to do the other. Ended up ending without getting what we talked about. Would not go back to that provider.

Kings- nice looking provider regular ending, good massage. Likes to straddle you if that's your thing. Would go back but doubt any other ending is available. No shower.

Kerr- provider was nice and curvy up top but did the entire massage with fingertips and I didn't like the technique on the regular ending. Have had better endings in the past here but do not see that provider here anymore. Would give it another shot. PM if you have any info on this place.

Oleander- amazing dream time. Wouldn't go back unless I could see the same provider. Enthusiastic spinner with tattoo.

VIP- I do not go here anymore. Some guys like the hands off endings and showers, not for me right now.

Have never been to Yucca, Comfort, Moon, or that place by Dominoes near the college. Also saw Asian Healing Massage on Kerr but never went.

RubaDubdub01
03-09-18, 09:00
A heads up regarding cleanliness. Stopped by this location last week http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-w4m-massage-need-best-click-here/34245695. Everything was typical of AMP experience, so nothing to report on that end. After the massage, I used the drape towel to wipe down and clean up my post pop drip. Gave myself a good, through cleaning and a few good tugs to make sure the pipes were empty, using the towel to clean it up. As I was walking out, I noticed she had rolled up the towel I used to clean my drippage and under carriage with and placed it back on the table. I told her the towel was dirty, unrolled it and put it on the floor, she said ok, and picked it up as I walked out. Pretty sure she rolled it back up. Pretty disgusting. I know these places aren't the cleanest but that is just nasty. All I could think about was how many of you used that towel in the same way before me. And how many of you used after me.

RubaDubdub01
03-09-18, 12:27
Where the ladies are a little less shy and don't mind letting the girls out for play. Coming down this weekend, please pm any place you think I should visit.

Delaware1201
03-09-18, 23:44
So usually I do this through PM but I'll be nice to the freeloaders. Details available through PM for info on better endings and providers. Looking for busty providers. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction through PM.

As of right now ILM has been nothing but not so good experiences for me. So here's what came to me through a lot of dreams in the last six months:

Beijing- in and out in less than 20 minutes. Provider (Lisa?) was arguing with someone in their language through the door. Decent shower regular end. Used to be the original go-to but provider level has decreased.

88- used to be the most recent go-to now I can't advise it. Last three providers I saw here were plain Janes and did not seem to want to offer the ending.

CB Road Walmart- provider was nice here but older. The other two providers that came to the desk here were not lookers so I walked out those times. Asked for one ending but wouldn't stop the process of normal ending after agreeing to do the other. Ended up ending without getting what we talked about. Would not go back to that provider.

Kings- nice looking provider regular ending, good massage. Likes to straddle you if that's your thing. Would go back but doubt any other ending is available. No shower.

Kerr- provider was nice and curvy up top but did the entire massage with fingertips and I didn't like the technique on the regular ending. Have had better endings in the past here but do not see that provider here anymore. Would give it another shot. PM if you have any info on this place.

Oleander- amazing dream time. Wouldn't go back unless I could see the same provider. Enthusiastic spinner with tattoo.

VIP- I do not go here anymore. Some guys like the hands off endings and showers, not for me right now.

Have never been to Yucca, Comfort, Moon, or that place by Dominoes near the college. Also saw Asian Healing Massage on Kerr but never went.I agree with you, I remember a comment being made recently about only a pervert would not be satisfied with service without allowing roaming. I guess I am a pervert. I just cannot justify in my head paying $80 door fee and expected to tip $40-$60 afterward and not being able to at least feel a boob or ass. If I was only interested in quality massage with no roaming I would go to Yucca who gives excellent massage but no roaming and only costs $60 instead of $80 for hour. Just my 2 cents, please continue to enjoy the no-hands-allowed VIP experience so that the other providers in town aren't busy when I go in as I am not fond of waiting when I'm ready.

Lisa left Beijing a few months ago to open her own spa in another town. She gave a excellent massage and ending. Aimee is there now. Couple of things that bother me here, first Aimee is older but very attractive and does allow roaming. When she is just meeting you she puts in more effort than after she gets to know you however. First few massages she gave I was rather satisfied, last several was five minutes of back rub, five minutes of leg rub, flip and she lays on the table with you and cuddles for about 10 minutes, then she gets up and does the standard ending then gives a 10 minutes of foot massage. She does not offer the hot towel to clean the oil and lotion from you consistently. She also lets you know when she doesn't like your tip amount which I didn't appreciate.

Candy left Asian Spa on Carolina Beach Rd across from Walmart. She gave outstanding massage and extra special ending. Girl who is there now gives a decent massage but doesn't like to be touched. I tried to initiate a couple times and she puts your hands down the side of the table to let you know to keep them to yourself. When she gives standard ending she sits at the foot of the table between your legs so you can not reach her in any way.

2 girls at Spa 88 now. I can't remember either of their names, neither is beautiful by any means but 1 is down right scary while the other is average looking with nice boobs. Girl with nice boobs gives a decent table shower and massage and while giving standard ending doesn't mind lots of roaming. I haven't been often enough to see if after she gets to know you if menu expands because of fear of number 1 walking out to service me. I should probably check it out again soon though.

I have said it before I think Moon is the best spa in Wilmington right now. You are not going to get full menu here, but you will get as good a massage here as you will ever get at VIP or anywhere else I have ever been by a attractive lady who is very friendly and gives the best standard ending I have ever had. Her name is CoCo. This place is never busy and its a shame as both ladies are really sweet and do a great job.

ChiefTroller
03-14-18, 07:20

I have only dreamed of oleander and VIP, Both are good and I agree that the tattoo I dreamed of must have been as good as yours, but last time I had a dream, the tattoo was not anywhere in sight. Don't know if this is a permanent thing, but as most of us know, dreams tend to change often.

NewbieIlm
03-16-18, 14:41
So I've always fantasized about going to an AMP. I'm just looking for help picking the right place for a first timer. Just looking for a decent massage with HE.

BJohn67
03-17-18, 14:32
So I've always fantasized about going to an AMP. I'm just looking for help picking the right place for a first timer. Just looking for a decent massage with HE.Try Raleigh.

AsianLever
03-18-18, 20:50

Have never been to Yucca, Comfort, Moon, or that place by Dominoes near the college. Also saw Asian Healing Massage on Kerr but never went.But not getting thru. 1207 s. Kerr has a MILF curvy Korean named " sunny " but I passed this time. Was that the " fingernail " masseuse?

Chucke
03-19-18, 18:24
But not getting thru. 1207 s. Kerr has a MILF curvy Korean named " sunny " but I passed this time. Was that the " fingernail " masseuse?Where is this place. I haven't been able to find it.

AsianLever
03-19-18, 22:17
Where is this place. I haven't been able to find it.Go. About 1/4 mile down Kerr, then bear right into little, kinda cool, business strip center. Mex restaurant then it's next to a " smoke shop " Definitely a hidden spot!! Sunny has something sexy about her and a nice rack!!

Delaware1201
03-21-18, 00:58
Stopped by Asian Moon Spa today. Glad I did. Had CoCo again. She told me it has been really slow as of late. I really hope some of you will go by there and check this place out. Coco hands down gives the best massage in Wilmington, and I have been getting at least 1 a week somewhere in Wilmington for over a year now, so I have a pretty good idea what I am comparing the massage to. While we are comparing, the standard ending is the absolute best in town as well. Cici just got back in town, and she gives just as good a massage and almost as good a ending, biggest difference is CoCo absolutely looks and acts like she enjoys it more than I do. An amazing time. Do yourself a favor and try this place. Help these girls out. They are both attractive ladies in their upper 30's I would say, but they are really nice and do a fantastic job. I feel like a million dollars.

ExCommando66
03-21-18, 04:40
Does anyone know anything about this person? She has very little detail on her ad and I doubt the pics are real.

Thanks.

Ex.

Delaware1201
03-21-18, 11:36
Does anyone know anything about this person? She has very little detail on her ad and I doubt the pics are real.

Thanks.

Ex.Pics are real. Massage is real. Strictly legit from my experience. She reserves the right to abort the appointment at any sign of what she considers disrespect and I got the feeling she considers anything other than legit on first appointment a show of disrespect. Rather pricey experience. I didn't push the issue because of the amount of the rate I wasn't going to have it terminated early. Maybe things expand after she gets to know you. I didn't repeat to find out. She wasn't dressed sexy, or in "roam friendly" clothes, and I was draped the whole time even though I told her I didn't want to be.

Caster1
03-22-18, 10:34
I have seen Cia (sp) several times now. Shower is great, she is very attentive and sweet. The massage is absolutely amazing. Her back-walking skills are worth the price of admission and she can make a strong man cry uncle if you tell her "hard". .

Great skill on the flip, slow and non rushed. Warm towel cleanup is a nice touch as is the help dressing. I leave feeling like a king, super relaxed and very happy.

Yes, roaming is limited so if that is your thing you have to look elsewhere.

I may try Asian moon based on the recommendation here. Does anyone else have feedback??

Roush 427
03-22-18, 21:19
I have seen Cia (sp) several times now. Shower is great, she is very attentive and sweet. The massage is absolutely amazing. Her back-walking skills are worth the price of admission and she can make a strong man cry uncle if you tell her "hard". .

Great skill on the flip, slow and non rushed. Warm towel cleanup is a nice touch as is the help dressing. I leave feeling like a king, super relaxed and very happy.

Yes, roaming is limited so if that is your thing you have to look elsewhere.

I may try Asian moon based on the recommendation here. Does anyone else have feedback??Her and yung are my favorite Duo, just sayin Roush.

DianeCef
03-23-18, 04:31
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Caster1
03-25-18, 20:53
Her and yung are my favorite Duo, just sayin Roush.Have you tried them together? Wondering if they offer that service??

Poiuy09
03-26-18, 10:13
Have patience will ask very dumb questions at first.

AsianLever
03-26-18, 20:02
Masseuse Amy that she leaves for semi annual vacation to China Wednesday. Check her out at Beiging spa on writesville Rd! Had a great hr with her awhile back. Smart and solid English, late 30's fun tatas!!

RubaDubdub01
03-28-18, 13:24
A little behind in my review, stopped by the house tucked away off of market st and had a solid visit. Jenny did a great job, all 4'6 off her, if like petite ladies check her. Good massage, clean table and took good direction on the business end of things. UTC allowed, nice firm small A cups. I tipped. 5 because she had great attitude, gave good massage and Tom her time on the finish.

Caster1
03-28-18, 22:53
A little behind in my review, stopped by the house tucked away off of market st and had a solid visit. Jenny did a great job, all 4'6 off her, if like petite ladies check her. Good massage, clean table and took good direction on the business end of things. UTC allowed, nice firm small A cups. I tipped. 5 because she had great attitude, gave good massage and Tom her time on the finish.Which house off market are you referring? I'm only familiar with VIP.

Poiuy09
03-29-18, 11:07
Stopped in yesterday. Overall a very nice experience Since it was my first visit to this location not very talkative. Hope that will improve with they get to know me. I do recommend and will return.

AsianLever
03-29-18, 22:45
Which house off market are you referring? I'm only familiar with VIP.Kings spa, kinda hard to find but it's in back of strip mall just south of Kerr Ave. Jenn is cute though I passed on my recon mission.

Roush 427
03-30-18, 16:46
Have you tried them together? Wondering if they offer that service??They do its double the gals double the fun double the price, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-30-18, 16:49
Stopped in the other day and got my fix LOL, good service and relaxed, just sayin Roush.

JohnnyJ46
04-01-18, 00:52
Which house off market are you referring? I'm only familiar with VIP.3910 Market St. Behind Pawn USA. Go east on Market St. From Kerr Ave toward downtown. Cross the RR track and watch to your right for Pawn USA directly across Market from the Howard Johnson Express.

Turn right into the parking lot at the pawn shop and go all of the way to the back of the parking lot. The house is behind the strip mall to the right. I haven't been in yet but I did drive by there to see where it is. I will be interested in knowing how it goes for you.

ClientNum1
04-01-18, 11:27
Anyone been to the place on Oleander recently? I have stopped in a couple times in the last couple months since my last fun there. Different women each time, middle age and just sorta blah, nothing worth staying. I guess my good experience a couple months ago might have been a fluke.

ExCommando66
04-01-18, 20:36
Heavy set looked like half asian. Nothing to look at. It was warm and she had the door open.

In my job I had to go around the city all day and all of the places were devoid of business it seemed.

Anyone been to the place on Oleander recently? I have stopped in a couple times in the last couple months since my last fun there. Different women each time, middle age and just sorta blah, nothing worth staying. I guess my good experience a couple months ago might have been a fluke.

Frdfrd1023
04-02-18, 08:16
Her a try?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-nuru-massage/62088172

JustFunCoastal
04-02-18, 12:57
Her a try?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-nuru-massage/62088172She's legit, but is heavier than the pics and she was becoming pretty ragged looking a couple of years ago. I've not seen her for 18-24 months but I would assume she's no better / maybe worse.

DT2112
04-02-18, 19:09
Its been about 6 months since I've seen her. The rub is just alright (I didn't get the nuru) the HE isn't bad. Get the HJ, I tried her BBBJ and it wasnt very good. Maybe she wasnt in the mood, I don't know. Give her a try and report back.

She's legit, but is heavier than the pics and she was becoming pretty ragged looking a couple of years ago. I've not seen her for 18-24 months but I would assume she's no better / maybe worse.

Caster1
04-03-18, 15:19
I have seen Cia (SP) several times, always great service with a back-walk that is worth the price of admission alone.

Called today, Cia was off and I requested Young (SP). Wow, just wow. Shower was great and massage was incredible. Left happy happy. Pampered and feeling like a king.

Roush 427
04-04-18, 20:08
By the AMP behind the pawn shop on market at about 11 am the other day and it was closed, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-04-18, 20:09
I have seen Cia (SP) several times, always great service with a back-walk that is worth the price of admission alone.

Called today, Cia was off and I requested Young (SP). Wow, just wow. Shower was great and massage was incredible. Left happy happy. Pampered and feeling like a king.Why I like Yung, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-04-18, 20:12
Stopped in the other the and yung gave me a great table shower then to the sauna and then a little back walking then massage and I left a happy guy, just sayin Roush.

Delaware1202
04-04-18, 21:55
Went by the new Kerr spa for the first time yesterday. Sunny was awesome. She is probably 25-30 and built like a truck. And more importantly gives a great massage. Not as good a massage as Moon spa, but easily the next best massage in Wilmington with a great menu of add-on options also available. No credit card machine however so plan ahead to bring enough cash for door and tip. Door is $70. Tip is. Well, you know.

AsianLever
04-06-18, 23:08
Went by the new Kerr spa for the first time yesterday. Sunny was awesome. She is probably 25-30 and built like a truck. And more importantly gives a great massage. Not as good a massage as Moon spa, but easily the next best massage in Wilmington with a great menu of add-on options also available. No credit card machine however so plan ahead to bring enough cash for door and tip. Door is $70. Tip is. Well, you know.And brick house Sunny was flirting and seemed closer to 35+ despite makeup. I skipped and since have received a PM that she is so so at best, tho YMMV.

ThatGuy910
04-08-18, 22:43
Hey guys, can we practice some common courtesy? Such as not walking in if there is a car parked near the entrance? If you do walk in, not asking a bunch of questions, and for sure not getting a room and waiting? These things are starting to happen quite too frequently.

Anyways, Seniors can PM about specifics. Looking for intel on more than the regular.

AsianLever
04-09-18, 21:41
Hey guys, can we practice some common courtesy? Such as not walking in if there is a car parked near the entrance? If you do walk in, not asking a bunch of questions, and for sure not getting a room and waiting? These things are starting to happen quite too frequently.

Anyways, Seniors can PM about specifics. Looking for intel on more than the regular.Your complaint is about?? Most AMP'S have two gals working and I don't no any monger who parks by the entrance?? One car by " entrance " has never discouraged me.

ThatGuy910
05-19-18, 17:32
Welcome back guys.

Seniors please PM if you have any new intel on level 2 or 3 service in the area. It's getting dry out here.

Delaware1202
05-24-18, 00:30
So I first wanted to let you know I stopped by Asian Moon Spa a couple weeks ago and Cece told me unfortunate news. They will be closing permanent very soon as the lease for the spa expires on the 28th of this month and the owner chose not to renew the lease. It's a shame. Easily IMO the best massage in Wilmington and a couple real nice ladies too (Cece and Coco). If anyone has been thinking about trying this place I would suggest heading there in a hurry. Both ladies do a incredible job and I hope the best for them both.

Delaware1202
05-24-18, 01:09
Found my way to the Kerr Ave Spa again today. 2nd week in a row. Both times had the pleasure of being serviced by Sonny. Sonny asks if you want soft or hard. I always ask for medium, and to be honest on multiple occasions during the massage I have to ask her to back off a tad as she is super strong and really gives a new meaning to the phrase "hurt so good". Massage is very good though, all kinks and knots will be addressed and stretched out. I left with a huge smile.

ThatGuy910
05-24-18, 14:24
Not sure why anyone is posting because I know the streets are packed. Went out this week and every location had two cars at the door, walked in S College and no one came to the desk (sounded like something was happening) also went to Oleander and Kerr and cars all there.

Not sure why Asia Moon is closing because this town certainly has the volume.

Roush 427
05-24-18, 15:53
Stopped by the other day and had an excellent time first table shower then sauna back to room and back walking and massage and left smiling and relaxed by ceyia, just sayin Roush.

Wilmncguy
05-24-18, 22:55
Well I almost gave up on them, but looks like they're back up and running. I, and I'll bet 99% of all of us on this board, believe in the aim of the law to help protect people being "trafficed. " But that like taking everybody's guns because we got a few nut jobs that get a hold of one every now and then and misuse them. I know ladies having the ability to meet men online is safer than "screen" them from the passenger side window on the street, I'll be the law actual does more harm than good, but that's just my personal opinion. Whenever the new law makes it to court, I feel strongly that it will be over turned as limiting free speech. Until then it is nice the Admin, was able to resolve the issue. Great work and great to be back!!

Delaware1202
05-24-18, 22:57
Stopped by the other day and had an excellent time first table shower then sauna back to room and back walking and massage and left smiling and relaxed by ceyia, just sayin Roush.Roush, as much pussy as you get up and down the coast I am amazed you are still singing the praises of a spa that won't even let you touch a boob. For $120 cost out of pocket I think not. BTW, I happened by KSpa the other day and saw Bebe and I will agree with you awesome ass and tits! First time I ever experienced a female condom. Not bad. Bebe gave the best BJ I ever had by any provider (other than Sammy) which blew my mind and I was actually thinking while it was going on I wouldn't mind if she just kept doing that instead of moving on to the main event, but I had to try her and boy am I glad I did. When I finished she cleaned me up and asked me if she could climb on me and ride me some more as I still had time left. I was dumfounded. She thanked me for making HER cum as I was dressing to leave. I know it was to get me to come back but still there is very few women I have ever known that doesn't rush you out during and especially after the deed, to actually offer to do it again with no upcharge even mentioned was mind blowing. I will definitely be going back to see her!

Roush 427
05-25-18, 06:54
Roush, as much pussy as you get up and down the coast I am amazed you are still singing the praises of a spa that won't even let you touch a boob. For $120 cost out of pocket I think not. BTW, I happened by KSpa the other day and saw Bebe and I will agree with you awesome ass and tits! First time I ever experienced a female condom. Not bad. Bebe gave the best BJ I ever had by any provider (other than Sammy) which blew my mind and I was actually thinking while it was going on I wouldn't mind if she just kept doing that instead of moving on to the main event, but I had to try her and boy am I glad I did. When I finished she cleaned me up and asked me if she could climb on me and ride me some more as I still had time left. I was dumfounded. She thanked me for making HER cum as I was dressing to leave. I know it was to get me to come back but still there is very few women I have ever known that doesn't rush you out during and especially after the deed, to actually offer to do it again with no upcharge even mentioned was mind blowing. I will definitely be going back to see her!To his own I have been going to VIP ever since its been there and friends with the girls and mama and enjoy seeing them when I'm in town, no extras are on the menu but I enjoy going there, glad you had a good time at K spa she is awesome for sure be safe, just sayin Roush.

DejaFu
05-29-18, 09:11
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've been laying low. But I'm not familiar with kspa. Is the the one on s Kerr? It's unfortunate to hear about Asia moon. I've visited there a few times and always really enjoyed it. Let me know where k spa is. Sounds like a place I want to check out.

To his own I have been going to VIP ever since its been there and friends with the girls and mama and enjoy seeing them when I'm in town, no extras are on the menu but I enjoy going there, glad you had a good time at K spa she is awesome for sure be safe, just sayin Roush.

DejaFu
05-29-18, 09:37
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've been laying low. But I'm not familiar with kspa. Is the the one on s Kerr? It's unfortunate to hear about Asia moon. I've visited there a few times and always really enjoyed it. Let me know where k spa is. Sounds like a place I want to check out.

To his own I have been going to VIP ever since its been there and friends with the girls and mama and enjoy seeing them when I'm in town, no extras are on the menu but I enjoy going there, glad you had a good time at K spa she is awesome for sure be safe, just sayin Roush.

Baja 910
05-29-18, 13:47
Fun was had with Sonny at Kerr Ave spa. She cackles when she laughs. She is very friendly and likes to please. I asked for medium pressure. She is strong. A couple times I had to ask her for lighter pressure.

I asked about BBBJ and DATY. They were available. With $ I had on me I went with standard finish. Enjoy.

Roush 427
05-29-18, 17:19
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've been laying low. But I'm not familiar with kspa. Is the the one on s Kerr? It's unfortunate to hear about Asia moon. I've visited there a few times and always really enjoyed it. Let me know where k spa is. Sounds like a place I want to check out.Its North Myrtle beach, check it out when your down that way lot of fun, just sayin Roush.

JohnnyJ46
06-02-18, 22:21
I stopped by Kings today on Market behind the pawn shop. I enjoyed a good rub down and left feeling good about things. The facility was nice and clean and in good condition. The young lady was pleasant and professional and did a great job. For anyone who likes asian massage I can say that I had a pretty good experience ther.

Delaware1202
06-07-18, 16:09
Stopped by Spa 88 for the first time yesterday in a while. They have had a staff change for the better. I had Mary. Or Merry, or Meri. She is very sweet and did a nice rub down and table shower. First time we met so I didn't test for menu. She has a really nice rump on her so I would love to check her out further. When finished and leaving I saw the other new girl sitting in the office and spoke to her on my way out the door. Mary is probably mid 40's, other girl appears mid 30's. Younger girl more pretty but that being said Mary was not unattractive. I left happy and excited about going back again, which is something I didn't feel last time I went there with last staff. I still wish I knew where Lynda went to. She was a lot of fun in a small bottle.

Roush 427
06-08-18, 22:08
I stopped in the other day and goy a nice massage with the little one doing some back walking, nice those little toes are just like hands, if you haven't tried the back walking its great, left happy to, just sayin Roush.

Wheaton278
06-13-18, 12:29
I visited recently and it's cleaner and nice than I expected from the outside. Massage was good, one of the better ones I've had at these establishments. My only option for a massage was a bit too old for my age, she was maybe 45-50. She was still good looking for her age, but the age gap between us was too much so I declined the flip. Tipped her and gave her a hug for the quality massage. I got the impression there was a fuller menu, but I doubt I'll ever inquire about it if all the girls are my senior by that much. But for the more distinguished gentleman I think this place would be ideal. Much much better massage than the place on oleander.

Roush 427
06-13-18, 17:06
I visited recently and it's cleaner and nice than I expected from the outside. Massage was good, one of the better ones I've had at these establishments. My only option for a massage was a bit too old for my age, she was maybe 45-50. She was still good looking for her age, but the age gap between us was too much so I declined the flip. Tipped her and gave her a hug for the quality massage. I got the impression there was a fuller menu, but I doubt I'll ever inquire about it if all the girls are my senior by that much. But for the more distinguished gentleman I think this place would be ideal. Much much better massage than the place on oleander.I love that more distinguished gentleman, LOL you would make a good congressman or senator for sure, just sayin Roush.

ExCommando66
06-15-18, 06:23
Does anyone know if Coco from Asian Moon went somewhere else in town? She was actually a great girl. Did Oleander close? I have been to the Hess several times for gas and their suite seems vacant now.

Thanks in advance.

Wheaton278
06-15-18, 13:49
Does anyone know if Coco from Asian Moon went somewhere else in town? She was actually a great girl. Did Oleander close? I have been to the Hess several times for gas and their suite seems vacant now.

Thanks in advance.Was open a week ago when I stopped in. My draw for the day wasn't amazing though. A little older than my last few visits and tiny / fragile. Mediocre before and after the flip. It wasn't the experience that would bring me back, like a few others had been.

Wheaton278
06-16-18, 13:03
Stopped in oleander again hoping for a better experience. I confirmed with them over the phone 3 times that they would have a younger woman, under 30 this time. They said yes yes. Only two older ladies there (45-50). I had a massage from one of them a few weeks ago and it was lackluster to say the least, so this time I immediately turned and walked out, to their dismay. At least at Kerr ave you get a quality massage and a private room with real doors.

Delaware1202
06-16-18, 23:20
Stopped by Asian Massage on Carolina Beach Rd today for the first time in a while. I wasn't really looking for anything other than a good massage. New talent since last stop there. Her name is Jennifer and she is mid-40's, very petite. Massage was better than average overall. The experience was not stellar for me because the air conditioning was working, but she wasn't running it very much, instead she had the front door propped open and it felt rather warm inside. I told her it was warm and she adjusted the thermostat but the door was still propped open so anything the AC would have done was going right out the door. She did a thorough rub down of the back and legs and left I thought to get the hot towel but instead she returned with these hot stones that I was not expecting and I would rather not experience again. I liked her technique on the flip, and her ass felt pretty good but I wasn't able to finish with the standard ending I think because of how uncomfortable I was. If I see the doors closed instead of propped open I will probably give another try as I liked the way she gave massage and I also liked her body. I am not sure how much if any menu is available as I didn't prepare for more than standard ending I didn't push to find out.

ShakeDown85
06-18-18, 13:23
Where is the one on Kerr?? Been out of town and searched the thread and could not find intel. Thanks

I visited recently and it's cleaner and nice than I expected from the outside. Massage was good, one of the better ones I've had at these establishments. My only option for a massage was a bit too old for my age, she was maybe 45-50. She was still good looking for her age, but the age gap between us was too much so I declined the flip. Tipped her and gave her a hug for the quality massage. I got the impression there was a fuller menu, but I doubt I'll ever inquire about it if all the girls are my senior by that much. But for the more distinguished gentleman I think this place would be ideal. Much much better massage than the place on oleander..

GrillMaster
06-18-18, 15:56
Need some advice. I've read a lot about getting DATY at parlors, and in general it's "to each his own", I know. But are there any here in Wilmington that any of you feel safe doing it? I think I was offered it once at Beijing, but it was part of an upsell to FS and I had insufficient funds. It's tempting sometimes, and I love to go south, but I don't need to waste time or money at a clinic either! Am I being too cautious and missing out? What say you, gents?

GM.

Wheaton278
06-18-18, 16:37
Need some advice. I've read a lot about getting DATY at parlors, and in general it's "to each his own", I know. But are there any here in Wilmington that any of you feel safe doing it? I think I was offered it once at Beijing, but it was part of an upsell to FS and I had insufficient funds. It's tempting sometimes, and I love to go south, but I don't need to waste time or money at a clinic either! Am I being too cautious and missing out? What say you, gents?

GM.Seems very very unsafe. Plus so many of these places have one guy walk out and another walks right in. I'm not putting my face where his family jewels were just slapping. I think you should find a more utr for daty.

Delaware1202
06-18-18, 20:07

GM.I don't know how long ago you are referring to about the upsale to FS at Beijing, but if you are talking about recently it is my experience that Aimee at Beijing will upsell the DATY but will afterward go straight to HJ and will not do FS or even BJ. She is more than comfortable asking for $100 for the DATY experience though, even though she gets the double reward from it. I only bring this up because if you do partake in my experience you are not following up behind where someone else was just slapping with the family jewels.

To each his own, I think you are pretty safe at Kerr because of the way she brings in a hot towel and mouthwash for you afterward indicates to me she freshens up after you for the next guy. I have never detected even the slightest odor from her as well. Always clean and fresh. I would not DATY at Oleander. I did at K Spa in Myrtle Beach because she told me I was in luck and her first customer of the day. FWIW every girl I have seen at a AMP has been cleaner than any escort I have entertained.

OldSter
06-20-18, 03:19
Where is the one on Kerr?? Been out of town and searched the thread and could not find intel. Thanks

.In the same little strip mall as Los Portales taqueria.

Roush 427
06-20-18, 21:58

GM.Be very careful because you can get infected in the mouth, we like to think they clean it good but they sometimes rush from one customer to another, its a gamble just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-20-18, 22:03
Stopped at Jacksons bbq and after I decided to try the Massage place up the street and it was as Wheaton said a little older gal, she did good but I doubt ill return, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
06-24-18, 19:37
Needed a quick pick me up after a hard workout. Drove by Oleander and wasn't 100% convinced by who I saw standing in the door that I was going to be happy. I knew I would feel like I was in a rush and that's a deal-killer for me. So I left and went to VIP and boy am I glad I did. Place was busy. Mama put me in a room to wait for Cya. Even the wait was relaxing. I got comfortable and put on the towel and just laid back smelling the incense and listening to the soft music. I had almost dozed off when she entered the room and said oh long time no see! I had only bought 30 minutes so she leans over and kisses my stomach and says you smell good let's skip shower and have more time in here. I said fine with me and she said okay, face down please! She starts that soft touch fingertip dragging thing and had me mesmerized in just a few seconds. She paid lots of attention to junior and the twins. When she finally said turn over please I was definitely ready for a finish. This was the longest teasing finish I've ever had there. It was amazing. Kept me interested ready and willing for at least 15 minutes maybe 20. When she finally let me pop I thought I was going to pass out. You know that scene in the first X-Men movie where the old guy turns to liquid on the operating table and just runs off the table into the floor? Yep that was me just like that. Felt like a new man.

DivePool
06-24-18, 21:29
Needed a quick pick me up after a hard workout. Drove by Oleander and wasn't 100% convinced by who I saw standing in the door that I was going to be happy. I knew I would feel like I was in a rush and that's a deal-killer for me. So I left and went to VIP and boy am I glad I did. Place was busy. Mama put me in a room to wait for Cya. Even the wait was relaxing. I got comfortable and put on the towel and just laid back smelling the incense and listening to the soft music. I had almost dozed off when she entered the room and said oh long time no see! I had only bought 30 minutes so she leans over and kisses my stomach and says you smell good let's skip shower and have more time in here. I said fine with me and she said okay, face down please! She starts that soft touch fingertip dragging thing and had me mesmerized in just a few seconds. She paid lots of attention to junior and the twins. When she finally said turn over please I was definitely ready for a finish. This was the longest teasing finish I've ever had there. It was amazing. Kept me interested ready and willing for at least 15 minutes maybe 20. When she finally let me pop I thought I was going to pass out. You know that scene in the first X-Men movie where the old guy turns to liquid on the operating table and just runs off the table into the floor? Yep that was me just like that. Felt like a new man.Excellent report. So I'm visiting this week and would like to try them out. What's the cost of the upcharge if you don't mind me asking? Plus, how do I order off menu? Thanks so much.

Delaware1202
06-25-18, 19:12
Excellent report. So I'm visiting this week and would like to try them out. What's the cost of the upcharge if you don't mind me asking? Plus, how do I order off menu? Thanks so much.No menu at VIP. Dine in or take out. No upcharge. Expected tip is $40 to $60 for standard ending with no frills. But it is a great massage. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GrillMaster
06-25-18, 19:26
Excellent report. So I'm visiting this week and would like to try them out. What's the cost of the upcharge if you don't mind me asking? Plus, how do I order off menu? Thanks so much.Isn't an "upcharge" kind of place. Manager (Mama) runs a tight ship, so no "hanky panky" as they say. Backtrack thru this forum for VIP reviews and you'll see it's just a well run, clean, no nonsense AMP. No extras, and asking can get you booted out. Money wise, it's. 8/ hr. , . 6/ Hh, and guys will tip. 4 or so, . 6 if it was a hard (firm) massage, or included back walking.

The girls are sweet, and the place is safe, clean, and well run.

If you're looking for extras, read the thread. You'll probably find something.

Roush 427
06-25-18, 21:26
Isn't an "upcharge" kind of place. Manager (Mama) runs a tight ship, so no "hanky panky" as they say. Backtrack thru this forum for VIP reviews and you'll see it's just a well run, clean, no nonsense AMP. No extras, and asking can get you booted out. Money wise, it's. 8/ hr. , . 6/ Hh, and guys will tip. 4 or so, . 6 if it was a hard (firm) massage, or included back walking.

If you're looking for extras, read the thread. You'll probably find something.Agree 100% just sayin Roush.

BJohn67
06-26-18, 18:35
Isn't an "upcharge" kind of place. Manager (Mama) runs a tight ship, so no "hanky panky" as they say. Backtrack thru this forum for VIP reviews and you'll see it's just a well run, clean, no nonsense AMP. No extras, and asking can get you booted out. Money wise, it's. 8/ hr. , . 6/ Hh, and guys will tip. 4 or so, . 6 if it was a hard (firm) massage, or included back walking.

If you're looking for extras, read the thread. You'll probably find something.I agree 100% too. There are other places where you may be able to negotiate but they ebb and flow. But be sure and be first for the day. Typically those places don't do much table linen / towel changes.

Not so at VIP. Fresh and sanitary. That in itself is worth the admission, IMHO.

ExCommando66
07-02-18, 04:56
Does anybody have the ph# for Oleander? You can PM me.

Thanks.

Ex.

Roush 427
07-02-18, 21:57
Stopped in and a little slow so I got Ceyia and Yung I haven't had both at once for a while, damn they did a great massage those 4 little hands work there magic for sure, just sayin Roush.

ThatGuy910
07-02-18, 22:25
Any updates in the area? Not interested in VIP, not the experience I look for when spending that much money.

I have some war stories I can share but the info might be outdated right now.

ThatGuy910
07-09-18, 12:53
No one's posting so I'll keep the details for PM.

[Deleted by Admin]

I'm starting to delete every post I see where it says that. We are not running a PM service here.

A2

ThatGuy910
07-15-18, 19:55
Older skinny lady working. Would not let me see other girls so I passed. Sketchy.

UncwFan
07-17-18, 10:57
Stopped by Oleander yesterday. Older skinny girl gone, now replaced with late 20's, short, cute, nice tits. She goes by Jenny. Hard massage, but not bad, about a 6-7 out of 10. Ended with nice BBBJCIM and spit out. Will likely return if she sticks around.

Roush 427
07-17-18, 17:18
Paid a visit to day and took the girls some peaches, they love fruit got a nice slow massage by the little one yung and left very relaxed and happy, just sayin Roush.

Caster1
07-17-18, 17:36
I know some think VIP is overpriced and that the menu is too limited. To me it is not about what is off the menu but more about the service provided.

I stopped in today and saw Yung. She said it had been very slow and was glad to see me. . I don't know of another place where you are greeted with a smile, offered a wonderful table shower and a top notch massage. Basically treated like a king for an hour. Yung has great hands and knows just how to work out every kink. Left happy and relaxed.

Worth every penny.

ThatGuy910
07-17-18, 18:31
According to the posting guidelines this should be ok to post. Saw on Fay board.

http://www.aberdeentimes.com/local/crime-reports/9031-sppd-announces-arrests-for-prostitution-and-unlicensed-massages

Delaware1202
07-18-18, 01:54
So I am very happy to report there have been some major improvements to Beijing as of late. Stopped by a couple weeks ago and saw Jenny. Very cute with nice breasts and tight rear. Better than average massage followed by standard ending. On the way out I made eye contact with another new girl there I had not seen before. Her name is Cindy. Beautiful girl. She is all I have thought about ever since. Went back today hoping to get Cindy, but when I arrived another girl Vicky greeted me and led me into her room. Vicky is the oldest one of the bunch. Probably 40. But still rather attractive face but what made me not ask to see Cindy today was the caboose on Vicky. Wow! What an ass! I was not disappointed in any way because she gave a great massage and really worked out all the knots in my back after the great table shower. If you like a bubble-butt you will love Vicky! Looks like another trip is in store for me to try to snag a visit with Cindy, but I don't mind. If I get Jenny again I get nice tits, if I get Vicky again I get an awesome ass and if I get to see Cindy. Well, time will tell. I never remember 3 girls at Beijing at any one time so these are great times yes.

Chucke
07-18-18, 08:41
According to the posting guidelines this should be ok to post. Saw on Fay board.

http://www.aberdeentimes.com/local/crime-reports/9031-sppd-announces-arrests-for-prostitution-and-unlicensed-massagesThe 2nd photo is of Lilly I guess she rotates between the one here and southern pines location. I would stay away from Beijing guys!

Delaware1202
07-18-18, 16:43
The 2nd photo is of Lilly I guess she rotates between the one here and southern pines location. I would stay away from Beijing guys!I bet I have been to Beijing no less than 20 times in the last year and I don't ever remember seeing this girl at the Wilmington Beijing. I think you might be confused as to her rotating this way. According to what Aimee told me a few months ago the girls here in Wilmington rotate from time to time with the girls at the Beijing in Myrtle Beach, so possibly different owner than the Beijing in Southern Pines. In any account, the only Lily I remember was at Oleander back about a year ago working with Eva.

DPop76
07-18-18, 18:50
Has anyone been to the massage parlor by uncw called comfort asain massage.

Chucke
07-19-18, 12:36
I bet I have been to Beijing no less than 20 times in the last year and I don't ever remember seeing this girl at the Wilmington Beijing. I think you might be confused as to her rotating this way. According to what Aimee told me a few months ago the girls here in Wilmington rotate from time to time with the girls at the Beijing in Myrtle Beach, so possibly different owner than the Beijing in Southern Pines. In any account, the only Lily I remember was at Oleander back about a year ago working with Eva.I probably have the wrong name but she definitley worked at Beijing I've seen her 4 or 5 times myself.

BJohn67
07-19-18, 18:51
Can't argue with anything here except the term "overpriced" . The door price is a few bucks higher than other local AMPs but if you can't see the difference you should look closer. Cleanliness, secutity, privacy, amenities like the TS and less likelihood you'll ever be interrupted b / c mama is usually there to handle the phone and door.

However, it's my understanding that, like other places, the girls work just for the tips. So resist the temptation to skimp b / c the door price is higher. Think about what you pay others who work for you.

LoveARub
07-20-18, 09:26

http://www.aberdeentimes.com/local/crime-reports/9031-sppd-announces-arrests-for-prostitution-and-unlicensed-massagesAnybody would actually use a credit card. The little head wins again.

ThatGuy910
07-20-18, 14:04
Has anyone been to the massage parlor by uncw called comfort asain massage.Interested as well. As long as it isn't similar to VIP's prices and lack of services I'll try them out.

Anyone check them out yet?

Chucke
07-20-18, 18:48
Been there several times nice clean place. Yoyo is the most attractive and gives a good massage with standard ending with good technique. No extras available from what I can tell.

Interested as well. As long as it isn't similar to VIP's prices and lack of services I'll try them out.

Wilmncguy
07-24-18, 00:06
Believe me the law of averages will eventually catch up with you if you play in the hobby long enough. I'm over 60 and played the game from the original Mustang Ranch in Sparks NV to WSW from near 5th Ave (most people think it is 5th Street but check a map) and Greenfield Street. I've had service so good that it made you forget it was P4 P to so bad I said, "never mind, have a nice day. ".

While I would never be so bold as to tell someone whether or nor they had a good experience, I will say as someone that enjoyed the hobby for over 40 years from Germany to Seattle, NY to Mexico; all in all, given the level of service, security, cleanliness, and consistency that VIP offers it is a much better value than your average will be over the long run!

Sincerely hoping your run of good luck holds up!

Interested as well. As long as it isn't similar to VIP's prices and lack of services I'll try them out.

LoveSurf
07-24-18, 21:21
Hello, I'm visiting for one day and would like to know which parlor is the best for extras? I live in Alabama, and extras have become non-existent. I've read plenty of your reviews. I think VIP, Beijing, or Kerr St will work. I really would like a parlor with a TS, I really miss those. If anyone wants to post about the exchange for extras on the flip, that would be greatly appreciated. You can also pm me. Thanks.

ThatGuy910
07-24-18, 22:30
Hello, I'm visiting for one day and would like to know which parlor is the best for extras? I live in Alabama, and extras have become non-existent. I've read plenty of your reviews. I think VIP, Beijing, or Kerr St will work. I really would like a parlor with a TS, I really miss those. If anyone wants to post about the exchange for extras on the flip, that would be greatly appreciated. You can also pm me. Thanks.If you are looking for certain extras then you won't get them at VIP. The other two also have a shower and YMMV more depending on the masseuse.

BudBeer
07-24-18, 22:31
Seeking massage non Asian don't mind diy? May pm me thansk.

LoveSurf
07-25-18, 22:27
I had a good visit at Beijing. Thanks for the help from your posts. Nice city you all have here.

LoveSurf
07-25-18, 22:35
Is Beijing really open 24 hours a day?

AsianLever
07-26-18, 19:29
Is Beijing really open 24 hours a day?Think it closes at 9:30 or 10.

Kurt309
07-28-18, 10:00
Visited 88 spa and hadn't since Judy was there. Wish I would have stayed at home. Total rip off. Payed for an hour. Lame touching no massage for 15 min to ask to flip. Heavy negotions to agreed on 69 BBBJ and daty, she had a beautiful kitty. She stood on table leaned over with one hand out of reach for my daty and her BBBJ. 30 seconds into really nothing she gave up because she is tired. Had to finish myself as she stood beside me trying to talk dirty, breathing heavy and guarding every move I tried touching her. As I finished she was already leaving the room for hot towel. She was all happy and treating me like we had a good time. Total time spent 30 minutes. 70 entry no shower. 140 tip that I payed upfront. Wanted to be so ugly but I reframed because I'm on vacation. I'm a clean cut guy average body to slim always clean and smell nice. I have been to hundreds of these places back in Raleigh, Cary and never been got like this before. Last few times I was here at 88 have been best to very best at the least.

Kurt309
07-28-18, 10:03
Visited Beijing a couple weeks ago. Nice girl, full time spent with otc and utc roaming allowed. A little above standard finish.

AsianLever
07-28-18, 21:50
Visited 88 spa and hadn't since Judy was there. Wish I would have stayed at home. Total rip off. Payed for an hour. Lame touching no massage for 15 min to ask to flip. Heavy negotions to agreed on 69 BBBJ and daty, she had a beautiful kitty. She stood on table leaned over with one hand out of reach for my daty and her BBBJ. 30 seconds into really nothing she gave up because she is tired. Had to finish myself as she stood beside me trying to talk dirty, breathing heavy and guarding every move I tried touching her. As I finished she was already leaving the room for hot towel. She was all happy and treating me like we had a good time. Total time spent 30 minutes. 70 entry no shower. 140 tip that I payed upfront. Wanted to be so ugly but I reframed because I'm on vacation. I'm a clean cut guy average body to slim always clean and smell nice. I have been to hundreds of these places back in Raleigh, Cary and never been got like this before. Last few times I was here at 88 have been best to very best at the least.And you didn't demand FS?? Don't understand that tip in any town for any place?? And you fronted the $ ??Try incall or oleander! Better yet drive to no. Myrtle beach and have Kspa rock your world!

Kurt309
07-28-18, 23:25
Yes very rookie mistake, I should had known better. We are at the beach till Sunday.

And you didn't demand FS?? Don't understand that tip in any town for any place?? And you fronted the $ ??Try incall or oleander! Better yet drive to no. Myrtle beach and have Kspa rock your world!

Roush 427
07-29-18, 17:34
Visited 88 spa and hadn't since Judy was there. Wish I would have stayed at home. Total rip off. Payed for an hour. Lame touching no massage for 15 min to ask to flip. Heavy negotions to agreed on 69 BBBJ and daty, she had a beautiful kitty. She stood on table leaned over with one hand out of reach for my daty and her BBBJ. 30 seconds into really nothing she gave up because she is tired. Had to finish myself as she stood beside me trying to talk dirty, breathing heavy and guarding every move I tried touching her. As I finished she was already leaving the room for hot towel. She was all happy and treating me like we had a good time. Total time spent 30 minutes. 70 entry no shower. 140 tip that I payed upfront. Wanted to be so ugly but I reframed because I'm on vacation. I'm a clean cut guy average body to slim always clean and smell nice. I have been to hundreds of these places back in Raleigh, Cary and never been got like this before. Last few times I was here at 88 have been best to very best at the least.We have all made mistakes in this seeking that little woolie thing seems jr some times rules us when we know better, its learning something every time and we gain from our fuck up's and move on, just sayin Roush.

Delaware1202
07-31-18, 14:43
Stopped by Oleander yesterday. Older skinny girl gone, now replaced with late 20's, short, cute, nice tits. She goes by Jenny. Hard massage, but not bad, about a 6-7 out of 10. Ended with nice BBBJCIM and spit out. Will likely return if she sticks around.Stopped by Oleander Sunday morning hoping to check out the new talent after UNCWfan report, but when I rang the bell Hinton (I believe she said was her name) answered and she is the same lady I saw there last time a few weeks ago. Hinton is every bit of 45 to 50 years of age. She is the one commonly referred to as the older skinny woman. My first trip with her was decent massage and decent ending with missionary. This time around less massage but really nice ending. CBJ probably a 7 out of 10. Then she hops on for cowgirl and I rate her a 10 out of 10 in this department. Very small boobs so not much to hold onto anywhere on this one, but she has the second tightest kitty I have ever felt (second only to Lynda who used to be at Spa 88 who I had difficult time trying to work it in past the head). One thing she did that impressed me that she didn't have to do was she rode me with intensity until she felt me getting close and then she slowed down so I could regain my control and then later she picked the pace back up. When I started to blow in the cover she went down all the way and grinded on me to milk it all out. I left happy. Good experience. I would repeat for sure not for the view but for the experience.

DeadSpiff
07-31-18, 15:13
Been to 88 3 x over the past month and hands down the best I've experienced in Wilmington. The first time I seen the thicker of the 2 ladies. But she was more than willing to make sure I had a great time. Massage was good and the extras where even better. Kinda steep on the ticket but my other head was all ready in charge. She gave a very talented BBBJ while I sat on the edge of the table while I fondled her. Finished on her chest. The other girl wasn't as into as the first but she did something I've been interested in for a while. She milked me while I was face down on the table. I know it seen a little off to have your ass in the air like that but the feeling was awesome. The last time I went back to the thick one even tho the other girl had a better body. I liked the attention the other one gave me. I'd recommend this for anyone.

ThatGuy910
08-01-18, 16:39
Stopped by Oleander Sunday morning hoping to check out the new talent after UNCWfan report, but when I rang the bell Hinton (I believe she said was her name) answered and she is the same lady I saw there last time a few weeks ago. Hinton is every bit of 45 to 50 years of age. She is the one commonly referred to as the older skinny woman. My first trip with her was decent massage and decent ending with missionary. This time around less massage but really nice ending. CBJ probably a 7 out of 10. Then she hops on for cowgirl and I rate her a 10 out of 10 in this department. Very small boobs so not much to hold onto anywhere on this one, but she has the second tightest kitty I have ever felt (second only to Lynda who used to be at Spa 88 who I had difficult time trying to work it in past the head). One thing she did that impressed me that she didn't have to do was she rode me with intensity until she felt me getting close and then she slowed down so I could regain my control and then later she picked the pace back up. When I started to blow in the cover she went down all the way and grinded on me to milk it all out. I left happy. Good experience. I would repeat for sure not for the view but for the experience.I had to walk out on her. To each his own!

UncwFan
08-03-18, 01:35
Stopped by Oleander Sunday morning hoping to check out the new talent after UNCWfan report, but when I rang the bell Hinton (I believe she said was her name) answered and she is the same lady I saw there last time a few weeks ago. Hinton is every bit of 45 to 50 years of age. She is the one commonly referred to as the older skinny woman. My first trip with her was decent massage and decent ending with missionary. This time around less massage but really nice ending. CBJ probably a 7 out of 10. Then she hops on for cowgirl and I rate her a 10 out of 10 in this department. Very small boobs so not much to hold onto anywhere on this one, but she has the second tightest kitty I have ever felt (second only to Lynda who used to be at Spa 88 who I had difficult time trying to work it in past the head). One thing she did that impressed me that she didn't have to do was she rode me with intensity until she felt me getting close and then she slowed down so I could regain my control and then later she picked the pace back up. When I started to blow in the cover she went down all the way and grinded on me to milk it all out. I left happy. Good experience. I would repeat for sure not for the view but for the experience.So my report was accurate about the new talent, but I've been back twice and no sign of her. In fact, the older one seems to be there alone now where there is usually a pair.

That said, I've been very happy with the older one. Very eager to please, tight, and knows how to work it.

DPop76
08-03-18, 23:32
Older skinny lady working. Would not let me see other girls so I passed. Sketchy.Do you have the address for thisbplace.

ThatGuy910
08-06-18, 19:13
Everything still the same. Waiting for a rotation at all of these places. Did not go to Beijing but went everywhere else.

Caster1
08-11-18, 19:01
Stopped by on Wed and saw Yung for an hour. It had been a few weeks and she seemed glad to see me.

Great teasing table shower. I usually start with the medium / hard massage and am always pleased. This time she whispered in my ear, "you want soft", I'm glad I said yes. It was a soft, slow, teasing rub that was simply amazing.

Left happy, relaxed and smiling.

Wilmncguy
08-12-18, 06:06
Don't know exact address, I'm quite happy with VIP. But coming from downtown on Oleander, I understand you, go past Casey's restaurant then about 1,000 feet, turn left onto Hinton Ave (cuts off at an angle that is less than 90 degrees). Small office park just behind the gas station on the corner, possible called Hinton Business park. Best of luck!

Do you have the address for thisbplace.

ThatGuy910
08-14-18, 17:06
Anyone try out yet? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-sexy-new-12390685.

Number does dial and text back, just haven't had time to check it out. Always looking for more than a hands off massage and ending.

GrillMaster
08-14-18, 21:29
Anyone try out yet? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-sexy-new-12390685.

Number does dial and text back, just haven't had time to check it out. Always looking for more than a hands off massage and ending.I noticed at the bottom of her ad she lists her favorite cities. All except where she's from, evidently. That's a Nashville TN ph#.

ThatGuy910
08-15-18, 13:19
Quick recon. Went by a few places looking for rotation, still no one new at the places I checked.

When I went to "Beach Road" massage another person hit the you-Turn first and went in right in front of me so I went to Walmart instead. After Walmart I tried going back and the same thing happened again except this time the car just parked in front and didn't go in. No one else was in the parking lot. Driver was female, passenger was male and this was pretty late so I just kept driving. Didn't feel right. Just a heads up.

Also, S. Kerr is closed. Don't know if it's permanent.

Anyone got any fun times to share, do tell.

ThatGuy910
08-15-18, 19:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

UncwFan
08-15-18, 23:12
Went by Oleander tonight around 7:45. There was an envelope taped to the door from their property manager, and no one answered the door. The "feet" picture was still on the door window, and everything else looked normal. Anyone else hear anything? I'd hate to lose the only FS game in town even with hit or miss talent.

ThatGuy910
08-22-18, 01:40
From Raleigh board:

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/moore-county-massage-parlor-employees-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/1308110160

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/massage-parlor-owner-arrested-in-raleigh-on-prostitution-charges/1306346256

Wheaton278
08-22-18, 11:21
I reached out to Oleander since I've had them saved in my phone for easy contact. I got back the reply "on vacation".

The next text said they don't know when they will open again.

BJohn67
08-22-18, 16:44
From Raleigh board:

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/moore-county-massage-parlor-employees-arrested-on-prostitution-charges/1308110160

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/massage-parlor-owner-arrested-in-raleigh-on-prostitution-charges/1306346256It's worth taking a look at these links. The agencies involved in these busts were not limited to local law enforcement, which suggests these efforts may continue elsewhere in the state.

I believe our area is tame compared with other locations around the state so maybe we won't be bothered. Nonetheless, this would be a good time for the chest-beaters and exaggerators among us to do some hibernating for a while.

It is not my intent to start a discussion here, as it would be counter-productive. So if you disagree or have a question, feel free to shoot me a PM.