PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

ExCommando66
08-01-16, 18:11
Just PM'd you.

Roush 427
08-01-16, 21:10
Just PM'd you.Got it check your in box, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-04-16, 06:31
Went by wed and got Honey and she was sweet as honey good table shower then sauna after that great massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

GregsRed
08-04-16, 15:18
Sorry guys, haven't checked out the Ilm board in a while. Yes, Sakura is on Pine Grove. G.

I think you fellas are looking for Sakura or any of the others that list a phone number and says its "somewhere".

As for where it's at, well they all go to the same place on pine g behind the ink store.

GregsRed
08-08-16, 14:04
Stopped in Beijing to check it out. Not so attractive gal from NYC, but had great english. Did the job with lack luster massage and HE. Ho hum time, VIP much better.

G.

Wilmncguy
08-10-16, 07:14
First I would call VIP and ask if Ceya is working, although I have't heard a bad report on any of the girls. Ceya is my favorite. (The place is on the ocean side of Market, just before you get to the highway patrol station, in the strip center that has Ruth's Diner in the front). The side Street, that leads to Military Cutoff is called Station Road, turn down that road and go around behind the building. There is parking in the rear, at the point where the building that extends further back than the first couple of shops, you'll find VIP's back door that faces Station Road. There are several places to park. VIP has a buzzer or camera that lets them know somebody came around back and a lady will have the door open and greet you. If she 60 ish that is Mama-sung and see will lead you to a booth (a private room about 10 feet by 15 feet +/ and tells you a girl will be with you shorty. However, if you called ahead and ask if Ceya ask her to be available at X:30 pm and if you arrive on time Ceya will meet you (very small maybe 5' and if she got 4 rolls of quarters in each back pocket she might weigh 100#, attractive Korean lady about 35 ish) and takes you to a booth.

You hand which ever lady meets you at the door 8 no questions or negotiations. When you're in the booth the lady will ask if you want a shower, I'm 58 and remember taking a shower with a girl in college, and sun bathing at a ladies house that had a pool and thing got hot and heavy and our bodies rubbing together with oil on in the pool which was very nice, but since I take up most of the room in a shower I haven't been bathed by a woman since my mother did so 55+ years ago. The shower take about 10 minutes out of your hour, and even through I shower before I go over there, I ALWAYS elect for the shower (you lay on a table and she use a hand held shower head and a wash cloth and shrub you up nicely, then she has a 5 gallon bucket of warm water she rinses you with, flip repeat. She'll dry you off give you a towel to cover yourself and back to the booth).

Lay face down on the table, several times it was not draped but the last time it was COLD, for around here anyways, outside a little cool inside and she did drape, but if you ask for no drape I'm sure that is not a problem. Now I'm near 6' and just under 300 lbs. And the first time I went basically just for the HE. I've been to a few Jack Shacks and didn't expect much of a rub, WRONG!! But she ask you want hard or soft? I figured her hardest would be soft to me, so I said hard. She knows how to point a knuckle or use the point of her elbow so that the psi is hard enough to get as deep as you can stand. In fact she had on nice slacks and climbed up and straddle me and really bore down. She ask "too hard?" And out of pride more than anything else I said just right (actually I couldn't have taken much more).

I've worded with computers the past 30 years, but I did manual labor the first half of my life, played football when I was young, and still work out so under about 60 lbs of fat there is a lot of muscle and I think it was tiring her out trying to get through the 1" of fat to the muscle below. In fact, I think when she really bore down and then ask "Too hard?" she was hoping I'd say yes, so she could ease up a bit. Because shortly afterward, she ask "you like I walk on your back?" I though what the hell, I'm here for the HE. "Sure" I said, turned out to be a great move. There is a pipe in the ceiling for her to hold onto, and the two reasons I always ask for Ceya: First she has a beautiful smile and anytime you catch her face she will be smiling at you; and Second, she's been massaging with her feet for YEARS! There's no ballerina that has anything on her she'll take a weight off by pulling on the bar and do your arm, hands, shoulders, neck, and work in a tease or two like she was using her hands. And the best part (I used to squat over 500 lbs, so my thigh are as big around as a good size tree) she takes her feet and actual stretch out my hamstring (I've has 200 lb male therapeutic massage therapist that couldn't apply that much pressure. EXCELLENT massage.

On the flip (on the first visit), like I said I'd had come for the HE, and after her great body rub with just enough teasing that you might wounder if it were an accident, trying to be thorough or teasing, the little guy was standing straight and tall. She kind of step back and looked like she had never seen one angry before, but she still had that beautiful smile and she had pulled her hands up under her chin. She put her finger in front of her lips like to Shhhed me, kind of giggled and point at him. I looked her right in the eye and just mouthed, "PLEASE!" I know one thing about her, she can play the piano, or banjo, or something, because every finger did something different and that didn't take long. Well my hour wasn't up so she massaged my chest and arms and just had a very good "cool down period. " One other thing I like, she has long hair that end up tickling your face, arms and chest VERY NICE!

She helped me dress and the first time, I ask her how much I owed BIG MISTAKE! I could see the fear in her face, I had just scared the $h!t out of her, and believe me after the wonderful treatment she just given me, I really felt bad! She said, "you like service you tip, you no like service no tip, you decide. " I had 4 in one pocket ready because I had read that on the board. But when I went back next time, before the massage started I handed her 2, and said that was for last time, and I tip 6 every time since. Nothing more on the menu, but more teasing and you can just feel the appreciation in her hands. Also one day when I was showering and thinking about how much I was going to enjoy my visit, one thing lead to another and before I knew it, millions of little swimmer were going down the drain. I still showed up, everything went as usual except on the flip he wasn't ready. He had always been excited to see her before, it is was later in the evening (although she did mention she usually worked days). She said "you no happy to see me?" I said "just tired. " She said "Oh no problem, I fix" She went to work tease my chest, thighs and whispering to it, in Korean I guess, I couldn't really hear, but she had taken this as a personal challenge to her skills I guess. Suffice it to say (I think I mentioned that I near 60) that was the first double I've had in a little over an hour in a long time. I know I went over my time because that part probably took 20-30 minutes but she wasn't think about any clock. When she final got it, towards the end her ear was on my tummy near or below my belly button and I could fell her blowing on it (no a BJ but blowing like blowing out a candle), she turned her head over and slide up I thought she might be going to kiss me, she was very close to my face, of course with that beautiful smile she always wears and she said "you sleep good tonight. " She was absolute right! BTW she always holds your hand and walks you to the door too, which I find a nice touch and that night I almost needed steadying.

Anyways, I think most will agree this a fairly typical visit to VIP!

Bucki125
08-12-16, 12:53
First I would call VIP and ask if Ceya is working, although I have't heard a bad report on any of the girls. Ceya is my favorite. (The place is on the ocean side of Market, just before you get to the highway patrol station, in the strip center that has Ruth's Diner in the front). The side Street, that leads to Military Cutoff is called Station Road, turn down that road and go around behind the building. There is parking in the rear, at the point where the building that extends further back than the first couple of shops, you'll find VIP's back door that faces Station Road. There are several places to park. VIP has a buzzer or camera that lets them know somebody came around back and a lady will have the door open and greet you. If she 60 ish that is Mama-sung and see will lead you to a booth (a private room about 10 feet by 15 feet +/ and tells you a girl will be with you shorty. However, if you called ahead and ask if Ceya ask her to be available at X:30 pm and if you arrive on time Ceya will meet you (very small maybe 5' and if she got 4 rolls of quarters in each back pocket she might weigh 100#, attractive Korean lady about 35 ish) and takes you to a booth.

You hand which ever lady meets you at the door 8 no questions or negotiations. When you're in the booth the lady will ask if you want a shower, I'm 58 and remember taking a shower with a girl in college, and sun bathing at a ladies house that had a pool and thing got hot and heavy and our bodies rubbing together with oil on in the pool which was very nice, but since I take up most of the room in a shower I haven't been bathed by a woman since my mother did so 55+ years ago. The shower take about 10 minutes out of your hour, and even through I shower before I go over there, I ALWAYS elect for the shower (you lay on a table and she use a hand held shower head and a wash cloth and shrub you up nicely, then she has a 5 gallon bucket of warm water she rinses you with, flip repeat. She'll dry you off give you a towel to cover yourself and back to the booth).

Lay face down on the table, several times it was not draped but the last time it was COLD, for around here anyways, outside a little cool inside and she did drape, but if you ask for no drape I'm sure that is not a problem. Now I'm near 6' and just under 300 lbs. And the first time I went basically just for the HE. I've been to a few Jack Shacks and didn't expect much of a rub, WRONG!! But she ask you want hard or soft? I figured her hardest would be soft to me, so I said hard. She knows how to point a knuckle or use the point of her elbow so that the psi is hard enough to get as deep as you can stand. In fact she had on nice slacks and climbed up and straddle me and really bore down. She ask "too hard?" And out of pride more than anything else I said just right (actually I couldn't have taken much more).

I've worded with computers the past 30 years, but I did manual labor the first half of my life, played football when I was young, and still work out so under about 60 lbs of fat there is a lot of muscle and I think it was tiring her out trying to get through the 1" of fat to the muscle below. In fact, I think when she really bore down and then ask "Too hard?" she was hoping I'd say yes, so she could ease up a bit. Because shortly afterward, she ask "you like I walk on your back?" I though what the hell, I'm here for the HE. "Sure" I said, turned out to be a great move. There is a pipe in the ceiling for her to hold onto, and the two reasons I always ask for Ceya: First she has a beautiful smile and anytime you catch her face she will be smiling at you; and Second, she's been massaging with her feet for YEARS! There's no ballerina that has anything on her she'll take a weight off by pulling on the bar and do your arm, hands, shoulders, neck, and work in a tease or two like she was using her hands. And the best part (I used to squat over 500 lbs, so my thigh are as big around as a good size tree) she takes her feet and actual stretch out my hamstring (I've has 200 lb male therapeutic massage therapist that couldn't apply that much pressure. EXCELLENT massage.

On the flip (on the first visit), like I said I'd had come for the HE, and after her great body rub with just enough teasing that you might wounder if it were an accident, trying to be thorough or teasing, the little guy was standing straight and tall. She kind of step back and looked like she had never seen one angry before, but she still had that beautiful smile and she had pulled her hands up under her chin. She put her finger in front of her lips like to Shhhed me, kind of giggled and point at him. I looked her right in the eye and just mouthed, "PLEASE!" I know one thing about her, she can play the piano, or banjo, or something, because every finger did something different and that didn't take long. Well my hour wasn't up so she massaged my chest and arms and just had a very good "cool down period. " One other thing I like, she has long hair that end up tickling your face, arms and chest VERY NICE!

She helped me dress and the first time, I ask her how much I owed BIG MISTAKE! I could see the fear in her face, I had just scared the $h!t out of her, and believe me after the wonderful treatment she just given me, I really felt bad! She said, "you like service you tip, you no like service no tip, you decide. " I had 4 in one pocket ready because I had read that on the board. But when I went back next time, before the massage started I handed her 2, and said that was for last time, and I tip 6 every time since. Nothing more on the menu, but more teasing and you can just feel the appreciation in her hands. Also one day when I was showering and thinking about how much I was going to enjoy my visit, one thing lead to another and before I knew it, millions of little swimmer were going down the drain. I still showed up, everything went as usual except on the flip he wasn't ready. He had always been excited to see her before, it is was later in the evening (although she did mention she usually worked days). She said "you no happy to see me?" I said "just tired. " She said "Oh no problem, I fix" She went to work tease my chest, thighs and whispering to it, in Korean I guess, I couldn't really hear, but she had taken this as a personal challenge to her skills I guess. Suffice it to say (I think I mentioned that I near 60) that was the first double I've had in a little over an hour in a long time. I know I went over my time because that part probably took 20-30 minutes but she wasn't think about any clock. When she final got it, towards the end her ear was on my tummy near or below my belly button and I could fell her blowing on it (no a BJ but blowing like blowing out a candle), she turned her head over and slide up I thought she might be going to kiss me, she was very close to my face, of course with that beautiful smile she always wears and she said "you sleep good tonight. " She was absolute right! BTW she always holds your hand and walks you to the door too, which I find a nice touch and that night I almost needed steadying.

Anyways, I think most will agree this a fairly typical visit to VIP!Is spot on. I've been to a few AMPs and the girls at VIP are the best at making you feel like a king for an hour. They dress you at the end, whisper into and kiss your ears and neck, and tease with their long hair. Also, you can get a poke if you're in the mood. Even though its only OTC roaming and nothing else is on the menu its a great place to go.

Roush 427
08-12-16, 19:29
Is spot on. I've been to a few AMPs and the girls at VIP are the best at making you feel like a king for an hour. They dress you at the end, whisper into and kiss your ears and neck, and tease with their long hair. Also, you can get a poke if you're in the mood. Even though its only OTC roaming and nothing else is on the menu its a great place to go.To agree for sure, just sayin Roush.

NcBiker2002
08-13-16, 08:29
Was in Wilmington this week on business. Really looking for FS but didn't find anything that I didn't think was a safe bet so based on the board decided to give VIP a shot. Got Honey. Nice body and really built for an Asian girl. Rub was ok. Only complaint was she has this thing where she would grind the heel of her palm into my shoulder blades to the point it was painful. And she kept going back to doing that so I told her not more it hurt. She giggled and stopped. Typical HE. OTC roaming. Nice breasts and they were not bolt-on. Would repeat. Thanks all for advice, look forward to returning to you city and sampling some more sometime.

Roush 427
08-13-16, 21:15
Was in Wilmington this week on business. Really looking for FS but didn't find anything that I didn't think was a safe bet so based on the board decided to give VIP a shot. Got Honey. Nice body and really built for an Asian girl. Rub was ok. Only complaint was she has this thing where she would grind the heel of her palm into my shoulder blades to the point it was painful. And she kept going back to doing that so I told her not more it hurt. She giggled and stopped. Typical HE. OTC roaming. Nice breasts and they were not bolt-on. Would repeat. Thanks all for advice, look forward to returning to you city and sampling some more sometime.You enjoyed can't go wrong at VIP, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-16-16, 20:32
I stopped by yesterday and got Ceyia and of course she was her usual self, never fails just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
08-18-16, 14:21
I'm only reposting here because this place lists on BP body rubs in Wilmy.

Henderson Dr.

Well I decided to bite the bullet and go to this place. Its actually behind a craft shop and across from a Chinese restaurant on Henderson Dr in Jacksonville.

To begin with: will not repeat. Nope. Never.

Met at the door by provider, not old but NOT young like the ads. And, being kind. Not a looker. $70/ hr she says, I say ok. She takes my money and then takes a good 15 min to return. Finally returns and says a table shower is available. If you go, TS needs to be last. Their lotion is thick and sticky. She begins with a medium rub, actually not bad. Thumbs, elbows, she uses them all to dig into the knots and tense muscles. Not as good as VIP in Wilmy, but good. At the end she begins to tease the boys and I'm hoping it won't be too bad after all. She tells me to flip then proceeds to pet junior with one hand and claw at the twins with her fingernails. Not sexy! Her nails hurt! She had me like the claw machine at Walmart. Shed stroke then stop. Stroke then stop. Worst HJ ever. When shed finally get some focus going shed stop and YAWN and say Oooh. I sleepy.

I finally had her just stop. The shower room is nice, but she had no skills. It was like a carwash. When I felt a tickle at the backdoor and thought she might be trying again, I realized it was just the shower hose she was dragging thru my crack! She finally got me clean, rinsed, and dried and I couldn't get out fast enough.

Half assed rub, a botched HE, and a useless TS.

My advice: don't bother.

Roush 427
08-18-16, 17:03

Henderson Dr.

Well I decided to bite the bullet and go to this place. Its actually behind a craft shop and across from a Chinese restaurant on Henderson Dr in Jacksonville.

Met at the door by provider, not old but NOT young like the ads. And, being kind. Not a looker. $70/ hr she says, I say ok. She takes my money and then takes a good 15 min to return. Finally returns and says a table shower is available. If you go, TS needs to be last. Their lotion is thick and sticky. She begins with a medium rub, actually not bad. Thumbs, elbows, she uses them all to dig into the knots and tense muscles. Not as good as VIP in Wilmy, but good. At the end she begins to tease the boys and I'm hoping it won't be too bad after all. She tells me to flip then proceeds to pet junior with one hand and claw at the twins with her fingernails. Not sexy! Her nails hurt! She had me like the claw machine at Walmart. Shed stroke then stop. Stroke then stop. Worst HJ ever. When shed finally get some focus going shed stop and YAWN and say Oooh. I sleepy.

I finally had her just stop. The shower room is nice, but she had no skills. It was like a carwash. When I felt a tickle at the backdoor and thought she might be trying again, I realized it was just the shower hose she was dragging thru my crack! She finally got me clean, rinsed, and dried and I couldn't get out fast enough.

My advice: don't bother.A shame but that's the only way we learn, just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
08-18-16, 22:36
There are two AMPs on Henderson, the one Grillmaster reviewed is not the one that advertises on BP body rubs in Wilmy. The one he reviewed is 120 Henderson Dr and advertises on CL jville under therapeutic. The one that advertises on BP body rubs in Wilmy is 1102 Henderson dr and is actually pretty good, I've been there twice and enjoyed both visits. Not quite as good as VIP but still good for the area and way better than the one across from the Chinese restaurant. The damage was 80 at the door with a good massage and left happy after the flip. TS wasn't as good as VIP so I didn't even opt for it the second time. Provider was nice looking with a nice body and allowed otc roaming. Here is the link for the one that advertises here in Wilmy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-jacksonville-nc-best-spa-ever/29464440

This is the link to the one grillmaster reviewed across from the Chinese restaurant.

http://onslow.craigslist.org/thp/5735064459.html

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Henderson Dr.

My advice: don't bother.

GrillMaster
08-18-16, 22:40
Tried to make up for my bad experience yesterday. Went to Beijing. Got a half hour with Nipples. She's kind of cute actually. Little blue jean shorts, crop top, sweet smile, nice eyes, and amazing nipples. Must be an inch long attached to some sweet A cups.

Decent rub, nice tickles, decent if somewhat sloppy finish. NO touching the kitty. Tried and immediately got my hand pulled away and doused with alcohol! Not a good sign.

Not bad, but for some reason I still prefer VIP. Might just be how welcoming they are from mamasan all the way to each girl. We all probably prefer the same girls, but when you're the one on the table, they make you feel like you're their favorite client. That's worth a good tip in my book!

Harry Plopper
08-19-16, 18:05
Stopped in. Typical service. Pulled Jenny this time. Never had her before but had a great technique back side and on the flip!

Stay Safe!

Harry P.

Roush 427
08-22-16, 07:18
Stopped in. Typical service. Pulled Jenny this time. Never had her before but had a great technique back side and on the flip!

Stay Safe!

Harry P.Say as much as others but good, just sayin Roush.

Theuw
08-22-16, 18:36
Has anyone been to 88 SPA yet? I usually go to VIP, but I think I might give it a try.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-one-hour-massage-get-free-table-shower-%EF%B8%8F-910-399-6400/30359521

Baja 910
08-23-16, 14:45
I just saw this on BP also. Anyone anyone?

Has anyone been to 88 SPA yet? I usually go to VIP, but I think I might give it a try.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-one-hour-massage-get-free-table-shower-%EF%B8%8F-910-399-6400/30359521

Roush 427
08-23-16, 18:27
I just saw this on BP also. Anyone anyone?One on CB road just changed there name on the ad, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-25-16, 06:56
Stopped by and saw Honey and she is the bigger of all the girls, nice figure and gives a good table shower massage good and leave with a smile, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-03-16, 06:46
Stopped by Thursday and got a ts massage by yung, very good just sayin Roush.

SmallButHard
09-12-16, 16:39
Stopped in last week and got a younger girl. Massage was really good, teasing was just ok and the flip was horrible, I had to stop her. First unsatisfactory visit I've had. Out in the parking lot as I was leaving was one of the older girls on the phone, wish I had her, she seemed overly friendly!

Roush 427
09-13-16, 20:35
Stopped in last week and got a younger girl. Massage was really good, teasing was just ok and the flip was horrible, I had to stop her. First unsatisfactory visit I've had. Out in the parking lot as I was leaving was one of the older girls on the phone, wish I had her, she seemed overly friendly!Is not always better LOL, just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
09-14-16, 10:37
Anyone been here? Think its another ad for sakura- same address. http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ღ4326;4326;-grand-opening-irresistible-910-264-5492-new-eastern-massage-4326;4326;4326;4326;/29646228.

Roush 427
09-20-16, 04:33
Anyone been here? Think its another ad for sakura- same address. http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ღ4326;4326;-grand-opening-irresistible-910-264-5492-new-eastern-massage-4326;4326;4326;4326;/29646228.Not new they just want you to think it is, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-20-16, 04:35
Stopped in and got yung and a very good time, she's always happy, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
09-25-16, 21:05
There are two AMPs on Henderson, the one Grillmaster reviewed is not the one that advertises on BP body rubs in Wilmy. The one he reviewed is 120 Henderson Dr and advertises on CL jville under therapeutic. The one that advertises on BP body rubs in Wilmy is 1102 Henderson dr and is actually pretty good, I've been there twice and enjoyed both visits. Not quite as good as VIP but still good for the area and way better than the one across from the Chinese restaurant. The damage was 80 at the door with a good massage and left happy after the flip. TS wasn't as good as VIP so I didn't even opt for it the second time. Provider was nice looking with a nice body and allowed otc roaming. Here is the link for the one that advertises here in Wilmy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-jacksonville-nc-best-spa-ever/29464440

This is the link to the one grillmaster reviewed across from the Chinese restaurant.

http://onslow.craigslist.org/thp/5735064459.html

I hope this clears up any confusion.I've been waiting on the other Henderson AMP to open. Sounds like it has. Now is this the one in the Kmart strip mall with a Chinese restaurant? Had a sign on the other day said "Asian Moon. " Same place?

CoolBreezz63
09-25-16, 21:29
Yes it is.

I've been waiting on the other Henderson AMP to open. Sounds like it has. Now is this the one in the Kmart strip mall with a Chinese restaurant? Had a sign on the other day said "Asian Moon. " Same place?

LoveARub
09-27-16, 09:41
I'm from MB and not too good with the "copy and paste" thing. Does anyone have info on Summer - 35 year old 38 DD that offers Nuru in the BP Body Rubs section? Is she worth the drive? Thanks.

DT2112
09-27-16, 21:26
I would say no. I saw her about a year ago and it was just an ok rub. Now, I didn't get the Nuru rub, just a regular sensual massage. I don't know how good her nuru rub is. If you try her, let us know how she is.

I'm from MB and not too good with the "copy and paste" thing. Does anyone have info on Summer - 35 year old 38 DD that offers Nuru in the BP Body Rubs section? Is she worth the drive? Thanks.

Delaware1201
09-28-16, 01:51
I would say no. I saw her about a year ago and it was just an ok rub. Now, I didn't get the Nuru rub, just a regular sensual massage. I don't know how good her nuru rub is. If you try her, let us know how she is.I disagree. I have saw Summer twice, both times this past spring, and my experience was everything I would want with a massage. She might not be the youngest provider out there, but she is certainly a sweetheart and really takes her time to relax you and provide a memorable experience. She has a nice body, breasts are natural and not saggy and a firm ass. I went expecting nothing but a massage, but left very happy. Her body on body slide is something you will fantasize about for weeks after. I repeated once and will repeat again.

ClientNum1
09-28-16, 10:48
I'm from MB and not too good with the "copy and paste" thing. Does anyone have info on Summer - 35 year old 38 DD that offers Nuru in the BP Body Rubs section? Is she worth the drive? Thanks.I would also say no. I tried her about 6 months ago. She did not look good & I did not like her location. It was kinda dirty and smelled bad, so I left without doing the session. I would recommend Star before Summer. I just saw Star recently. Regarding Star. A few drawbacks: She is definitely not 35 and if those are her pics in the ad & on her site, they are from a quite while ago. She is probably pushing 50. She is hott for 50 with a decent body, but wears tons of makeup and perfume! Way too much. Good rub, but way too expensive with limited extras. The other drawback is her location: its a nice apartment complex, but I think her neighbors know what she does because a neighbor saw me when I showed up and he was shaking his head like he knew why I was there. It was kinda embarrassing. I'm hoping to try Mandy next. Anyone with any intel on her, besides TER?

ClientNum1
09-28-16, 10:51
This is Star's ad:

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-fantasy-suite-sexxy-wed-and-thurs-til-8pm-private-fbsm-wilmingtons-best-%E2%80%8D-call-early/18758146

Also, sweetrubs. Com.

Zebulon97
09-28-16, 14:58
I would also say no. I tried her about 6 months ago. She did not look good & I did not like her location. It was kinda dirty and smelled bad, so I left without doing the session. I would recommend Star before Summer. I just saw Star recently. Regarding Star. A few drawbacks: She is definitely not 35 and if those are her pics in the ad & on her site, they are from a quite while ago. She is probably pushing 50. She is hott for 50 with a decent body, but wears tons of makeup and perfume! Way too much. Good rub, but way too expensive with limited extras. The other drawback is her location: its a nice apartment complex, but I think her neighbors know what she does because a neighbor saw me when I showed up and he was shaking his head like he knew why I was there. It was kinda embarrassing. I'm hoping to try Mandy next. Anyone with any intel on her, besides TER?Mandy's not answering her phone again.

Zebulon97
09-28-16, 15:01
I disagree. I have saw Summer twice, both times this past spring, and my experience was everything I would want with a massage. She might not be the youngest provider out there, but she is certainly a sweetheart and really takes her time to relax you and provide a memorable experience. She has a nice body, breasts are natural and not saggy and a firm ass. I went expecting nothing but a massage, but left very happy. Her body on body slide is something you will fantasize about for weeks after. I repeated once and will repeat again.How happy did you leave? FS happy or HJ happy?

Delaware1201
09-28-16, 15:36
How happy did you leave? FS happy or HJ happy?1st visit. BBBJ - happy.

2nd visit. CFS - unexpected happy.

YMMV, but that was my experience. I found her place to be messy, but I didn't find it smelly. Maybe I was lucky and she had just used carpet fresh or something. Hard for me to hold messy against someone, my home isn't always neat and tidy either. She had no body odor that I noticed, and I always specify when booking any provider to please not wear any perfume. I don't want to smell of perfume when I leave and honestly it doesn't do anything for me anyway. I used to ask Kaylee and Amanda to not wear any makeup as well, as they were GFE and I didn't want to leave with any evidence. Kaylee was gorgeous without makeup anyway and really didn't need it.

BluEyedPerv
09-28-16, 17:18
I messaged her a couple of weeks ago as well and nada!

Mandy's not answering her phone again.

RoundThePort
09-29-16, 11:29
Has anyone tried Yucca Spa yet? Saw it the other day.

Mandy is only seeing older clients apparently right now.

ClientNum1
09-29-16, 12:51
If anyone has any intel on this one? Pics & rates seem too good to be true. They advertise in the escort section and the body rub section. Different girls / ads, same phone number.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/japanese-body-rub-kiss-deep-inside/26859908

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-japanese-body-rub-hot-asian-girl-just-come-in-town/26860038

Zebulon97
09-30-16, 10:32
If anyone has any intel on this one? Pics & rates seem too good to be true. They advertise in the escort section and the body rub section. Different girls / ads, same phone number.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/japanese-body-rub-kiss-deep-inside/26859908

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-japanese-body-rub-hot-asian-girl-just-come-in-town/26860038Went to see the first one a couple of weeks ago. Pics are a few yrs old. Face now a six and body 7. I decided against it because I was looing for the girl in the pic not an older version. 8 plus tip. Don't know about Rina. Weekends only at an office park on market.

GrillMaster
10-02-16, 19:28
I usually just go with the flow here, but Ceya seemed especially playful at the door and mama was very cordial, so I asked to change routines. I told her it was a hard day so I wanted a long slow ts, a medium / easy rub, and a long slow finish.

It. Was. Perfect. The ts was as good as any massage I've had. The massage was easy and long with plenty of that fingertip dragging thing she does while blowing on your skin and dangling her hair on you.

The finish was awesome. Slow, drawn out, sensual, she'd slow down if I got too close, and finally, just damn! Might be my best trip yet.

Glad I don't live close anymore, I'd be flat broke!

Roush 427
10-05-16, 06:49
Stopped in and got Yung and very playful and great attention, mama said Honey was gone won't be back either and a new girl was taking her place in a day or too, so going to have to try her soon, just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
10-06-16, 08:01
This Place? I have seen them posting more recently. Has anyone been there? Feel free to PM if you need to. Thanks in advance.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-relaxing-full-body-massage-come-here-and-try/30345205

ClientNum1
10-07-16, 10:55
Follow up: I have had several peeps DM me regarding Star of the Carolinas. I just want to clarify for you all. She is definitely not in her 30's or even 40's. She is probably pushing 50. She is definitely hott for a 50 year old with a solid body. She is much thicker than her pics. I highly doubt the pics are really of her. If so, they are very old. She provides a great rub and service, but it is very pricey! IMO, not worth the price of admission. There are extra options available for for repeat clients, but I believe they are extremely pricey also. She is in a ground level apartment which is very clean and cozy. Unfortunately, it seems that there are lots of nosy neighbors watching that seem like they know what is going on. I am glad that I experienced her to quench my curiosity, but would not repeat due to the price and location. And she is a very nice older woman.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/%E2%80%8Dhighly-reviewed-full-fantasy-suite-storm-schedule-be-back-monday-guys-%E2%80%8D-love-to-all/19202666

Goodtime1
10-10-16, 21:47
Follow up: I have had several peeps DM me regarding Star of the Carolinas. I just want to clarify for you all. She is definitely not in her 30's or even 40's. She is probably pushing 50. She is definitely hott for a 50 year old with a solid body. She is much thicker than her pics. I highly doubt the pics are really of her. If so, they are very old. She provides a great rub and service, but it is very pricey! IMO, not worth the price of admission. There are extra options available for for repeat clients, but I believe they are extremely pricey also. She is in a ground level apartment which is very clean and cozy. Unfortunately, it seems that there are lots of nosy neighbors watching that seem like they know what is going on. I am glad that I experienced her to quench my curiosity, but would not repeat due to the price and location. And she is a very nice older woman.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/%E2%80%8Dhighly-reviewed-full-fantasy-suite-storm-schedule-be-back-monday-guys-%E2%80%8D-love-to-all/19202666I've seen her a couple times. Really a sweet lady. Price is the main reason I don't see her more often. The service and location were both good for me.

DT2112
10-11-16, 06:52
I've talked with both of these women and they are just expensive for me. Two bennies for an hour for a rub is just not going to happen from me. I'd love to see them though. There are so many girls that will do it and give you a good rub for less than half of that. Here is a link for Misty's ad.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mistys-sweet-southern-charm-come-let-yourself-go-and-feel-my-loving-touch/30324942

I've seen her a couple times. Really a sweet lady. Price is the main reason I don't see her more often. The service and location were both good for me.

Roush 427
10-14-16, 06:42
Stopped by and got the new girl Annie very nice and does a good job worth seeing guys, just sayin Roush.

JustFunCoastal
10-14-16, 13:08
I've seen her a couple times. Really a sweet lady. Price is the main reason I don't see her more often. The service and location were both good for me.I do agree that while she is very sweet, the price for the service is WAAAAAY too expensive. I have contacts from SA that are the same or less and the menu is wide open. Oh, and they are all under 30 yrs old with great bodies. Star is just too expensive and the pics are absolutely not her unless those were her in 1984.

Wilmncguy
10-16-16, 03:12
Had a great time, but she is still using some of the same photos, which had a little age on them back then (the one that hooked me was the I Dream of Jeannie white outfit). I haven't repeated since she moved here, I guess a year or two ago, but wouldn't rule it out if I have a good poker night.

I do agree that while she is very sweet, the price for the service is WAAAAAY too expensive. I have contacts from SA that are the same or less and the menu is wide open. Oh, and they are all under 30 yrs old with great bodies. Star is just too expensive and the pics are absolutely not her unless those were her in 1984.

Patrick2369
10-17-16, 14:06
Good afternoon gents.

I'll be visiting your are next week on business.

From what I can tell, VIP is the best place for a good massage and a nice smile at the end.

The ad for Carolina Beach road in the 6300 black sound like a place for a great ending.

Anybody been there?

Any recommendations on any places or indies?

Thanks, and monger safely.

ClientNum1
10-17-16, 16:41
Is also a high end provider after all. No wonder it is hard to book a massage / rub with her. Anyone else have any luck booking her yet?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simply-the-best/19897567

Here is her other info as Adrian:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1512605

ClientNum1
10-17-16, 20:30
I do agree that while she is very sweet, the price for the service is WAAAAAY too expensive. I have contacts from SA that are the same or less and the menu is wide open. Oh, and they are all under 30 yrs old with great bodies. Star is just too expensive and the pics are absolutely not her unless those were her in 1984.I'm glad you guys agree. Regarding the price and the fact that she is at least in her 50's / possibly mid 50's. And yes, she is very sweet and professional.

Wilmncguy
10-18-16, 05:37
I can close my eyes Especially if it will save me. 5 to $.

BTW, I saw the one in the yellow bikini with "Magichandz", who changed her name to something else and moved to Virginia Beach I think, I can't remember what she changed it too, I don't have Alzheimer's yet, but I definitively got sometimers. Anyway nice enough, but expect a more "mature" lady. I'm going to guess 40-50 ish, and that was like 2+/- years ago. Don't know anything about her new friend.

I saw them before I went to VIP, or for the "4 hand massage. " Won't repeat unless VIP closes OR they DRASTICALLY change their rates. I think she is still in Hampstead area.

I've talked with both of these women and they are just expensive for me. Two bennies for an hour for a rub is just not going to happen from me. I'd love to see them though. There are so many girls that will do it and give you a good rub for less than half of that. Here is a link for Misty's ad.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mistys-sweet-southern-charm-come-let-yourself-go-and-feel-my-loving-touch/30324942

Roush 427
10-28-16, 08:10
I can close my eyes Especially if it will save me. 5 to $.

BTW, I saw the one in the yellow bikini with "Magichandz", who changed her name to something else and moved to Virginia Beach I think, I can't remember what she changed it too, I don't have Alzheimer's yet, but I definitively got sometimers. Anyway nice enough, but expect a more "mature" lady. I'm going to guess 40-50 ish, and that was like 2+/- years ago. Don't know anything about her new friend.

I saw them before I went to VIP, or for the "4 hand massage. " Won't repeat unless VIP closes OR they DRASTICALLY change their rates. I think she is still in Hampstead area.Her and Deb a while back but not really impressed by her I paid 150 back then VIP much better and cheaper, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-28-16, 08:11
Stopped in and saw Annie very good service and didn't forget me, just sayin Roush.

GregsRed
10-28-16, 17:02
I saw her twice years ago. First visit was ok. Second visit lame. Will not go back.

G.

Her and Deb a while back but not really impressed by her I paid 150 back then VIP much better and cheaper, just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
11-02-16, 16:26
New place? Post or message me. Thanks!

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-hot-sweet-asian-girl-in-town-now-91o-712-1482/31854790

Goodtime1
11-14-16, 22:33
I saw this ad. Realized it was close to the house. So I stopped.

By to ck it out. Greeted by a cute middle aged asian lady with a nice body.

I took an hour for 7. Very good massage with plenty of otc roaming. Very nice teasing.

Near the end. Then on the flip she was slow and teasing. Nice end and I left with a smile.

I tipped 4 for her efforts.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-young-girls-here-free-table-shower-910-399-6400/30670355

Roush 427
11-17-16, 21:10
I stopped in and saw annie and got a ts then sauna on to massage very good and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

Delaware1201
11-25-16, 16:26
I stopped in and saw annie and got a ts then sauna on to massage very good and left smiling, just sayin Roush.I stopped by VIP and saw Annie. Roush is right, nice TS and medium massage was on point, actually, there was times when it was borderline painful. But very effective for stretching out the muscles. On the flip she informed me that the expected tip was $ for the standard handshake. I responded I thought it was suppose to be. 40 and she informed me that every girl was different. I notice Roush didn't express what he tipped but I think that is a bit steep for that part of the menu that's usually a part of the dollar menu, not a baconator. I left frustrated. Decided to try one more time a few days later as I did like the massage and wouldn't you know Mama San called Annie up for me again. Now, she is pretty, probably in her mid to upper 30's I'm guessing with the perfect model body. Solid C cup breasts with a very small flat stomach and waist with toned hips and ass. I immediately became optimistic about a second chance with her during the TS, as she did a lot of teasing and special scrubbing in all the right places. Back to the massage table and it was a repeat of the first time. On point. On the flip, she offered the dollar menu for the baconator price again, I countered with. 40 and shortly left frustrated again. I would pay her price for a baconator but not a regular hamburger. A lot of people rave on here about this place has the best service and lowest price but. 8 at the door and $ afterward for a no frills hamburger isn't much of a bargain.

Roush 427
11-25-16, 21:18
I stopped by VIP and saw Annie. Roush is right, nice TS and medium massage was on point, actually, there was times when it was borderline painful. But very effective for stretching out the muscles. On the flip she informed me that the expected tip was $ for the standard handshake. I responded I thought it was suppose to be. 40 and she informed me that every girl was different. I notice Roush didn't express what he tipped but I think that is a bit steep for that part of the menu that's usually a part of the dollar menu, not a baconator. I left frustrated. Decided to try one more time a few days later as I did like the massage and wouldn't you know Mama San called Annie up for me again. Now, she is pretty, probably in her mid to upper 30's I'm guessing with the perfect model body. Solid C cup breasts with a very small flat stomach and waist with toned hips and ass. I immediately became optimistic about a second chance with her during the TS, as she did a lot of teasing and special scrubbing in all the right places. Back to the massage table and it was a repeat of the first time. On point. On the flip, she offered the dollar menu for the baconator price again, I countered with. 40 and shortly left frustrated again. I would pay her price for a baconator but not a regular hamburger. A lot of people rave on here about this place has the best service and lowest price but. 8 at the door and $ afterward for a no frills hamburger isn't much of a bargain.Never paid that much anywhere, I give a 60 tip there and I think its more than fair I don't know why she's gouging you they normally take what you give and smile, I'm going to ask mama when I see her just sayin Roush.

RJizzle
11-25-16, 22:15
I stopped by VIP and saw Annie. Roush is right, nice TS and medium massage was on point, actually, there was times when it was borderline painful. But very effective for stretching out the muscles. On the flip she informed me that the expected tip was $ for the standard handshake. I responded I thought it was suppose to be. 40 and she informed me that every girl was different. I notice Roush didn't express what he tipped but I think that is a bit steep for that part of the menu that's usually a part of the dollar menu, not a baconator. I left frustrated. Decided to try one more time a few days later as I did like the massage and wouldn't you know Mama San called Annie up for me again. Now, she is pretty, probably in her mid to upper 30's I'm guessing with the perfect model body. Solid C cup breasts with a very small flat stomach and waist with toned hips and ass. I immediately became optimistic about a second chance with her during the TS, as she did a lot of teasing and special scrubbing in all the right places. Back to the massage table and it was a repeat of the first time. On point. On the flip, she offered the dollar menu for the baconator price again, I countered with. 40 and shortly left frustrated again. I would pay her price for a baconator but not a regular hamburger. A lot of people rave on here about this place has the best service and lowest price but. 8 at the door and $ afterward for a no frills hamburger isn't much of a bargain.Do you think that Annie is more attractive than the other three?

JustFunCoastal
11-25-16, 22:36
Never paid that much anywhere, I give a 60 tip there and I think its more than fair I don't know why she's gouging you they normally take what you give and smile, I'm going to ask mama when I see her just sayin Roush.I've never paid that much at VIP, or any for that matter. I'm thinking you were being given a newbie fleecing.

GrillMaster
11-26-16, 04:41
I stopped by VIP and saw Annie. Roush is right, nice TS and medium massage was on point, actually, there was times when it was borderline painful. But very effective for stretching out the muscles. On the flip she informed me that the expected tip was $ for the standard handshake. I responded I thought it was suppose to be. 40 and she informed me that every girl was different. I notice Roush didn't express what he tipped but I think that is a bit steep for that part of the menu that's usually a part of the dollar menu, not a baconator. I left frustrated. Decided to try one more time a few days later as I did like the massage and wouldn't you know Mama San called Annie up for me again. Now, she is pretty, probably in her mid to upper 30's I'm guessing with the perfect model body. Solid C cup breasts with a very small flat stomach and waist with toned hips and ass. I immediately became optimistic about a second chance with her during the TS, as she did a lot of teasing and special scrubbing in all the right places. Back to the massage table and it was a repeat of the first time.
When I was first going to VIP, Yung would do that to me. I'd peel off a couple of Jacksons and she'd keep her hand out and smile and say "More please. " Now it was a good massage and I left with a smile but not an overly big smile. After I met Ceya that stopped and I've been happy ever since. I still miss Ruby's boobies, but if I'm going to tip anybody that much it'd be Ceya because she'll take requests (fast/slow, soft/hard, legs first, etc) and then only at Christmas.

Delaware1201
11-28-16, 01:20
When I was first going to VIP, Yung would do that to me. I'd peel off a couple of Jacksons and she'd keep her hand out and smile and say "More please. " Now it was a good massage and I left with a smile but not an overly big smile. After I met Ceya that stopped and I've been happy ever since. I still miss Ruby's boobies, but if I'm going to tip anybody that much it'd be Ceya because she'll take requests (fast/slow, soft/hard, legs first, etc) and then only at Christmas.Funny you say that Grillmaster, I stopped back by after work today with a game plan for a nice relaxing nod off. Mama San recognized me and sent Yung in to help me. I have to say she was a sweetheart. Excellent TS that was as good as any massage I have ever had before, and then the actual rubdown was out of this world. During the TS, Yung asked me if I had ever been there before. I replied "Oh Yeah". She asked how many times and I replied "I have no idea. Lots". After that she asked me no more questions other than "Medium or hard", to which I replied "medium" which I am glad I did. She gave me a massage that was probably closer to deep tissue massage than a rub down. Then after I was thinking I couldn't take much more without wimping out she did this thing where she goes over my whole body with very light ticking and blowing her breathe on my skin and light kisses on my neck. She told me to roll over and she didn't ask any questions, she just read my mind. She dressed me and I tipped her. 6 and she asked me to ask for her when I come back. I definitely will!

GrillMaster
11-28-16, 18:48
Funny you say that Grillmaster, I stopped back by after work today with a game plan for a nice relaxing nod off. Mama San recognized me and sent Yung in to help me. I have to say she was a sweetheart. Excellent TS that was as good as any massage I have ever had before, and then the actual rubdown was out of this world. During the TS, Yung asked me if I had ever been there before. I replied "Oh Yeah". She asked how many times and I replied "I have no idea. Lots". After that she asked me no more questions other than "Medium or hard", to which I replied "medium" which I am glad I did. She gave me a massage that was probably closer to deep tissue massage than a rub down. Then after I was thinking I couldn't take much more without wimping out she did this thing where she goes over my whole body with very light ticking and blowing her breathe on my skin and light kisses on my neck. She told me to roll over and she didn't ask any questions, she just read my mind. She dressed me and I tipped her. 6 and she asked me to ask for her when I come back. I definitely will!Awesome. I don't mean to imply it was a sub par rub. My god, I once went in and Ceya was not in. I started to leave so Yung says Why you want Ceya? I said she's fun and good to me. She took my hand and said I be VERY good to you! She was!

RJizzle
11-29-16, 22:25
Drove down from Raleigh today hoping to see the new girl, got Yung instead and glad I did! She truly aims to please! During the flip, I told her to hop on top of me in reverse and she let me roam her all over while she stroked me. She was really into it and pulled with all her might! For someone so small, she is really strong. I wanted to go all the way with her but she said no because she would get fired. Guess I'll just have to see her outside of work. Maybe next time I'll try Annie.

GrillMaster
12-02-16, 18:36
Felt the need in the after work hour. Ask for Ceya of course. TS was very thorough and fun. Massage was soooo good--I was so effin tired. Then on the flip she sat on the table where she could reach everything and began the best finish I've had in ages. Just enough oil, long slow rhythm, and then she smiles and says "We take it slow today ok?" She dragged this finish out for 15 minutes! And she knew exactly when to pause and make it last. When she finally let me go I thought I was going to black out! Jay-zuz!

RJizzle
12-03-16, 15:22
Felt the need in the after work hour. Ask for Ceya of course. TS was very thorough and fun. Massage was soooo good--I was so effin tired. Then on the flip she sat on the table where she could reach everything and began the best finish I've had in ages. Just enough oil, long slow rhythm, and then she smiles and says "We take it slow today ok?" She dragged this finish out for 15 minutes! And she knew exactly when to pause and make it last. When she finally let me go I thought I was going to black out! Jay-zuz!Grill, you don't sound to curious about trying out the new girl. I'd like to get one more review on her before driving another 130 miles to VIP again.

Roush 427
12-03-16, 18:30
Stopped in Fri and got Yung as usual a good ts then sauna then to the little one and her massage and me smiling, mama said she fired Annie, so she's gone a new girl coming, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
12-08-16, 19:23
Found myself in Wilmington for the first time in a year. Had the pleasure of Ceya. Yep, she's everything everyone says she is. Top shelf.

GrillMaster
12-10-16, 19:11
Grill, you don't sound to curious about trying out the new girl. I'd like to get one more review on her before driving another 130 miles to VIP again.Sorry man, I can't afford too many gambles. Ceya is a sure thing and if new girl is breaking mama's rules and offering anything Ceya doesnt she won't last long.

Roush 427
12-10-16, 20:13
Sorry man, I can't afford too many gambles. Ceya is a sure thing and if new girl is breaking mama's rules and offering anything Ceya doesnt she won't last long.The reason ma ma fired her, just sayin Roush.

Member #5597
12-11-16, 17:09
88 spa on Carolina beach road? Wanted to try them out but want to make sure it's worth the money.

Wilmncguy
12-11-16, 22:46
The reason ma ma fired her, just sayin Roush.I can't afford to go so often the Ceya has ever gotten boring, and if I ask for something, within the rule of course, different slow and ticklish or hard and fast, she always knows what I want. In fact I might be married to her now if she understood English better. After a few especial difficult assignments, once I jumped the gun taking a shower before I went of there, I not a young guy, and I wasn't even sure she could wake him up much less get him to his "foot," of course she did and worked him over twive as long as usual, and I not sure what she was whispering in Korean but I think it was something like "OK little guy it's you or me! You leave here relaxed or I quit!" (NOTE She's still there) When she finished she came up to my face with that beautiful, devilish, grin she looked me in the eyes ans said "You sleep GOOD tonight!

I was only half conscience there for a few minutes, but I was about 3/4 serious, we I ask her, "You let me naturalize you. " she didn't say yes, so either I'm not her type, she gets a lot of marriage proposals, thought "it was just the drugs" (you know the one your brain releases are one of those monumental explosions, where you'd pay extra if they'd just let you nap for an hour), or her English isn't good enough to understand I want to marry her and by marrying an American citizen, she becomes a naturalized citizen.

Have to admit to wondering what other skills she might know but just isn't allowed to display. And YMMV, but I find she always wearing that beautiful smile, loves to laugh, play, and tease; and she lights up my life in many ways every time I go by. In fact I only live about 5 minutes away and I always call and make sure she is available before I go. I've never seen anybody else, and after all this time I can't believe it wouldn't hurt her feelings a little bit if I aw someone else, especially if she was available (in fact about a year ago she wnet on vacation for a couple of weeks and I might have seen someone else then).

Anyway I agree with the guy that said pick Ceya, you can't go wrong. Search my comments and you'll find I said that a year or more ago. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!

CoolBreezz63
12-12-16, 18:07
I thought the beef with the new girl was that she was doing less than Ceya and asking for more!

Sorry man, I can't afford too many gambles. Ceya is a sure thing and if new girl is breaking mama's rules and offering anything Ceya doesnt she won't last long.

Delaware1201
12-13-16, 01:35
I thought the beef with the new girl was that she was doing less than Ceya and asking for more!Annie wasn't doing more than Ceya, and Ceya isn't breaking any rules. Annie was just demanding outrageous tips to do the standard job the other girls gladly do for a fair tip. I know she wasn't giving extra services because I objected to the amount she wanted for a smile and made a few suggestions for what I thought would be worth that amount and she stood her ground so I left with no smile. I think Mama San got word Annie was extorting her customers which makes business slower because all her patrons would have less money for repeat trips as frequently, so I think she sent her on her way.

RJizzle
12-13-16, 23:20
Annie wasn't doing more than Ceya, and Ceya isn't breaking any rules. Annie was just demanding outrageous tips to do the standard job the other girls gladly do for a fair tip. I know she wasn't giving extra services because I objected to the amount she wanted for a smile and made a few suggestions for what I thought would be worth that amount and she stood her ground so I left with no smile. I think Mama San got word Annie was extorting her customers which makes business slower because all her patrons would have less money for repeat trips as frequently, so I think she sent her on her way.All I want to know is, have they replaced Annie with a new girl yet! Roush seems to always be the first one to respond on this (and I know he goes to VIP every Friday) so I am waiting patiently for an announcement.

GrillMaster
12-14-16, 01:22
All I want to know is, have they replaced Annie with a new girl yet! Roush seems to always be the first one to respond on this (and I know he goes to VIP every Friday) so I am waiting patiently for an announcement.Who is there now? Ceya, Yung, and who, Honey? I don't think I've had anyone but Ceya, Yung, Ruby, Midori, and Lucy. (last three all gone I think.).

Delaware1201
12-14-16, 02:42
Who is there now? Ceya, Yung, and who, Honey? I don't think I've had anyone but Ceya, Yung, Ruby, Midori, and Lucy. (last three all gone I think.).I stopped by yesterday and I asked Mama San who was available and she said "This is VIP, all our girls take good care of you. " No sooner than she said that, in comes Yung. No complaints from me!! Yung has helped me the last couple times I stopped by and I plan on seeing her again soon.

Roush 427
12-14-16, 10:29
Who is there now? Ceya, Yung, and who, Honey? I don't think I've had anyone but Ceya, Yung, Ruby, Midori, and Lucy. (last three all gone I think.).There all great, ceya, yung, jennie, and udie being the newest one that's the line up now so enjoy we all have our favorites but try them all, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
12-14-16, 22:56
There's nothing quite like a cute girl rubbing your rhubarb to the dulcet tones of Gene Autry singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Christmas time at the AMP! I love it!

Goodtime1
12-19-16, 23:45
88 spa on Carolina beach road? Wanted to try them out but want to make sure it's worth the money.It's near my place so it's convienant. Been there 4 times. Twice really good. Once average. Once terrible. They rotate a lot of girls thru.

Jjjchar
12-28-16, 21:09
Hopefully LEO is just having supper at Ruth's kitchen tonight.

Goodtime1
12-28-16, 21:12
Hopefully LEO is just having supper at Ruth's kitchen tonight.What did you see?

Jjjchar
12-28-16, 21:23
About a dozen for the LEO party. Half in brown cars. Half in white cars. One was parked at the VIP front door. The rest were closer to Ruth's. Maybe they were just having supper.

Roush 427
12-28-16, 22:51
About a dozen for the LEO party. Half in brown cars. Half in white cars. One was parked at the VIP front door. The rest were closer to Ruth's. Maybe they were just having supper.All it was they were eating, just sayin Roush.

Jjjchar
12-28-16, 22:59
Good to hear. Figured that's what was going on. I'm sure business was down tonight though.

ExCommando66
12-29-16, 20:59
Just pm'd you.

Roush 427
12-30-16, 22:15
Stopped in for a year end massage and it was very good as usual, be back 2017 be safe guys and think with the big head, LOL just sayin Roush.

Bjbj5656
01-02-17, 20:51
I was thinking of trying Misty or VIP, what would be the better choice?

BillyJack1
01-02-17, 23:16
Take it from one who knows. VIP is definately the answer to your question.

Wilmncguy
01-03-17, 02:58
Misty,

Hasn't posted your fees in a while but it use to be something crazy like $$. For slightly more than that you can go to VIP TWICE.

Go to the backdoor, people that use the backdoor are more like to be a repeat customer, which makes mama and the ladies feel more comfortable with you (they have security system of some type, they'll open the door as you get to it. Ask for Ceya like you know what your doing, and have the. 7 ready to hand to Mama of Ceya for one hour massage and tell them you do or don't want the table shower (same price), like you knew they were going to ask. On the flip if she stops and look at you nod your head yes, or whisper "Please. " When she is finished tip her. 4, you'll have spent half of what you would have spent with Misty, assume some tip to her if you went, and you sleep well that night.

Believe me this is the biggest NO BRAINER advice I've ever given (just repeating what Rousch told me about 3-4 years ago). Go back and see how many people have bragged about Misty, I can't remember anybody raving, although she and or Deb have had some OK reviews. I saw Deb (Magichandz) and her years ago, before I went to VIP, and I had no complaints (I think I even posted about them). But then look at the dozens of different people that have bragged and raved about VIP. Real massage and leave with a smile, for half the price, THANKS ROUSCH best advice I ever got JUST SAYING!!

JustFunCoastal
01-03-17, 15:37
Misty,

Hasn't posted your fees in a while but it use to be something crazy like $$. For slightly more than that you can go to VIP TWICE.

Go to the backdoor, people that use the backdoor are more like to be a repeat customer, which makes mama and the ladies feel more comfortable with you (they have security system of some type, they'll open the door as you get to it. Ask for Ceya like you know what your doing, and have the. 7 ready to hand to Mama of Ceya for one hour massage and tell them you do or don't want the table shower (same price), like you knew they were going to ask. On the flip if she stops and look at you nod your head yes, or whisper "Please. " When she is finished tip her. 4, you'll have spent half of what you would have spent with Misty, assume some tip to her if you went, and you sleep well that night.

Believe me this is the biggest NO BRAINER advice I've ever given (just repeating what Rousch told me about 3-4 years ago). Go back and see how many people have bragged about Misty, I can't remember anybody raving, although she and or Deb have had some OK reviews. I saw Deb (Magichandz) and her years ago, before I went to VIP, and I had no complaints (I think I even posted about them). But then look at the dozens of different people that have bragged and raved about VIP. Real massage and leave with a smile, for half the price, THANKS ROUSCH best advice I ever got JUST SAYING!!This is not even close. AMPs win every time. Deb and Misty are fine but for the price you can get a LOT more elsewhere. Hell, for the Misty price, jump on Seeking Arrangements and find yourself a hot, hard-bodied 25 yr old (there are many to choose from and it's like fishing in a barrel).

GrillMaster
01-03-17, 17:46
I was thinking of trying Misty or VIP, what would be the better choice?VIP hands down. Mama runs a tight ship, girls are cute, no fears, good location, it's just all good. Don't worry about FS or BBBJ or any of that, it won't happen. Just take whoever and relax, it's just good clean fun!

Roush 427
01-03-17, 19:11
VIP hands down. Mama runs a tight ship, girls are cute, no fears, good location, it's just all good. Don't worry about FS or BBBJ or any of that, it won't happen. Just take whoever and relax, it's just good clean fun!Agree for sure, just sayin Roush.

ILMSeaKnight
01-04-17, 00:20
Went and tried an AMP for the first time (VIP). Went to the back and rang the bell like you guys said, wasn't geeted by mama but by a girl named mimi instead. Paid 60 for half and got a nice massage, but nothing else. Guess its because its my first time there and having no idea what I am doing they just treated me like a standard customer. Mimi was nice enough and easy on the eyes so tipped her 45 at the end. Will definitely try again soon though, hopefully things go better. Any advice for a fresh fish like me?

ILMSeaKnight
01-04-17, 16:14
Would it be a bad idea to go 2 days in row or would that look really shifty?

Wilmncguy
01-04-17, 17:45
I'd got back soon, nice tip for 1/2 hour massage, ask for Mimi again. Go ahead an spend the extra. 1 or. 2 and get the full hour if you've got the time. After the flip if she get close, look for her to look at you and nod yes, or whisper "please. ".

Hate to say this it always starts an argument with somebody that does know the facts, but HE is actually legal in NC. That's the reason Mama is so strict on the girls, not to do anything else (I've never heard anybody claim to have gotten anything other than HE). Some of the ladies might be willing to do more but the management doesn't want to take a chance on getting shut down. I mean they have been operating next to a police (Highway Patrol) station for 10 years, and even though it is legal they do still like to keep it discreet.

Have they gone up on the hour massage? Is it still. 7 or is it now. 8?

Went and tried an AMP for the first time (VIP). Went to the back and rang the bell like you guys said, wasn't geeted by mama but by a girl named mimi instead. Paid 60 for half and got a nice massage, but nothing else. Guess its because its my first time there and having no idea what I am doing they just treated me like a standard customer. Mimi was nice enough and easy on the eyes so tipped her 45 at the end. Will definitely try again soon though, hopefully things go better. Any advice for a fresh fish like me?

ILMSeaKnight
01-04-17, 18:40
I'd got back soon, nice tip for 1/2 hour massage, ask for Mimi again. Go ahead an spend the extra. 1 or. 2 and get the full hour if you've got the time. After the flip if she get close, look for her to look at you and nod yes, or whisper "please. ".

Hate to say this it always starts an argument with somebody that does know the facts, but HE is actually legal in NC. That's the reason Mama is so strict on the girls, not to do anything else (I've never heard anybody claim to have gotten anything other than HE). Some of the ladies might be willing to do more but the management doesn't want to take a chance on getting shut down. I mean they have been operating next to a police (Highway Patrol) station for 10 years, and even though it is legal they do still like to keep it discreet.

Have they gone up on the hour massage? Is it still. 7 or is it now. 8?It was 8 for an hr for me. Might go back again tonight, should I walk in the front or go to the back again?

HDLover
01-04-17, 19:40

Have they gone up on the hour massage? Is it still. 7 or is it now. 8?If you read the NC Massage Laws it states anything sexual like HE is Prostitution. And that's against the law

RandomTask101
01-05-17, 09:04
If you read the NC Massage Laws it states anything sexual like HE is Prostitution. And that's against the lawThis is true. I'll include the link to NC law and the pertinent section:

https://www.bmbt.org/downloads/Practice%20Act%20With%20Revisions%2007-08-3.pdf

You will want to look at section 90-623 (d)(4). My understanding is VIP gets away with it through bribery with the local law enforcement.

Wilmncguy
01-06-17, 03:11
FYI. Log in and there will be a bright red NOTIFICATION is one of the upper lines, click on that and you and read private messages. I often come to the site without logging in and thus miss PM for awhile. You have to long in to see you have one. Good luck, let us know how you next trip goes.

It was 8 for an hr for me. Might go back again tonight, should I walk in the front or go to the back again?

Wilmncguy
01-06-17, 03:38
VIP doesn't offer HE for a pre-negotiated the. 8 is for massage services only. See the recent post by the guy that paid for half hour and didn't receive a HE. Some of the ladies get excited by the fact your excited by their excellent massage skills and fascinated with the male anatomy. They've been known to get carried away and give an "all over massage. " But if you go back through my posts, to my first visit to VIP I made the HUGE mistake of asking Ceya after my first visit "How much extra do I owe you?" You'd thought I slapped her, she jumped back and started saying, "nothing, no you miss understand, nothing extra, you decide, you decide. ".

Every time I say something about it, I get two or three guys like you. Fact is I have a friend that was a County Attorney and that County had numerous "jack shacks. " County Commissioners ordered him to shut them down. He's the one that told me the best way to shut them down is find girls provided "extra" services or using / possessing / trading for / or selling drugs. Which was how they eventually shut down those operations. Not a single charger for HE.

I guess it is possible they can buy off the ABC officers, County Vice, City Vice, and SBI, for over 10 years, without somebody running for office and spilling the beans, but personally I rather rely on my attorney friend that had to shut some down.

This is true. I'll include the link to NC law and the pertinent section:

https://www.bmbt.org/downloads/Practice%20Act%20With%20Revisions%2007-08-3.pdf

You will want to look at section 90-623 (d)(4). My understanding is VIP gets away with it through bribery with the local law enforcement.

RandomTask101
01-06-17, 06:01
[Deleted by Admin]

That's because this isn't a legal forum and he doesn't have to. If you want to argue with him send him a PM, nobody really wants to have to wade through your bullshit to get to a post about Massage Parlor pussy.

A2

Patrick2369
01-06-17, 13:17
I see an ad on BP for a place on Oleander.

I s it a good place for a great massage? Happy to the end with a great tip?

Also, on CL a mobile M4 M LBMT ad, anybody used his services?

Thanks for any info and Be Happy.

RandomTask101
01-06-17, 19:11
I see an ad on BP for a place on Oleander.

I s it a good place for a great massage? Happy to the end with a great tip?

Also, on CL a mobile M4 M LBMT ad, anybody used his services?

Thanks for any info and Be Happy.On the Oleander place, stick with VIP. I tried it and it is in some business complex behind a gas station and was super shady. It looks like they only had space for maybe two, and some person knocked on the door in the middle of my visit and she got really quiet and somewhat panicky. I did leave "happy," but it was more worrisome than anything else and I haven't been back.

GrillMaster
01-08-17, 19:50
I've backtracked the forum and searched BP and I can't find any recent references to Sakura. Has it disappeared? I confess I'm new to the utr scene, but damn this place is just gone! Should I just roll up and knock? And feel free to pm if necessary.

GrillMaster
01-09-17, 19:03
Ok, Sakura looked abandoned so off to VIP I go. Ceya was off so I took Yung. That soap was COLD today! And there was definitely not enough heat on. Got a good work over and then that soft finger dragging thing. Then those three little words: "turn over please. " Like magic. Suddenly she decides to do a PM on me and it was just a bit too intense. Kind of like jacking up a car! It all ended well but I still prefer Ceya. Anyways it's all good.

Bjbj5656
01-10-17, 12:33
VIP is the way to go and Ceya is the one to ask for. What time of day is better day or night or it does not matter?

Goodtime1
01-11-17, 21:35
VIP is the way to go and Ceya is the one to ask for. What time of day is better day or night or it does not matter?Always treat you good there. I prefer mid morning just cause its not likely to be busy andthd girls take thier time. But that's just my opinion.

GrillMaster
01-14-17, 12:42
Always treat you good there. I prefer mid morning just cause its not likely to be busy andthd girls take thier time. But that's just my opinion.I rolled by one morning and literally saw the sign come on. I pulled in, got Ceya fresh out of the shower, hair still wet, no make up, goddang perfect. Early morning and lots of energy! I've moved since then so no more early time's for me, but I concur with your advice. Mid morning. Mmhmm!

RAFraf
01-15-17, 00:03
Can anyone please describe Ceya physically? And does anyone know if she's ticklish?

I rolled by one morning and literally saw the sign come on. I pulled in, got Ceya fresh out of the shower, hair still wet, no make up, goddang perfect. Early morning and lots of energy! I've moved since then so no more early time's for me, but I concur with your advice. Mid morning. Mmhmm!

Roush 427
01-15-17, 08:33
Can anyone please describe Ceya physically? And does anyone know if she's ticklish?It can be summed up by saying cute as a button, and sweet as sugar and spice in a small package, just sayin Roush.

RAFraf
01-15-17, 09:39
Age, weight, height? And know if she's ticklish?

It can be summed up by saying cute as a button, and sweet as sugar and spice in a small package, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
01-15-17, 22:05
Age, weight, height? And know if she's ticklish?Hard to tell age, 30's maybe. About 90 - 100 lbs? Long dark brown hair, smiles more (imo) than the others. Personally I don't tickle them, their hands are killer strong and she could snap off a finger, haha!

Delaware1201
01-15-17, 23:41
Hard to tell age, 30's maybe. About 90 - 100 lbs? Long dark brown hair, smiles more (imo) than the others. Personally I don't tickle them, their hands are killer strong and she could snap off a finger, haha!Don't forget the fact Ceya has a really nice set of tata's to boot. Strong c cups if not d cups. Yung is just as hot as Ceya in my opinion, she only is a b cup but she has the sexiest ass and thighs just makes my tongue get hard looking at her. Met Jenny last visit, said she was from Korea. She reminds me of Annie quite a bit looks wise, but what impressed me was during the table shower she scrubbed me up with her hands not the shower poof. Yung is the only other one that normally lathers you by hand and its a nice touch feeling all those finger tips caressing and exploring every crack and crevice.

GrillMaster
01-17-17, 09:48
Don't forget the fact Ceya has a really nice set of tata's to boot. Strong c cups if not d cups. Yung is just as hot as Ceya in my opinion, she only is a b cup but she has the sexiest ass and thighs just makes my tongue get hard looking at her. Met Jenny last visit, said she was from Korea. She reminds me of Annie quite a bit looks wise, but what impressed me was during the table shower she scrubbed me up with her hands not the shower poof. Yung is the only other one that normally lathers you by hand and its a nice touch feeling all those finger tips caressing and exploring every crack and crevice.But I think D would be generous. In all the times I've been there she's never turned them loose so I can't honestly say, nor for yung. Some otc has always been permissible but some time back a girl nicknamed Ruby would slip you an occasional nipple treat but she's long gone.

Roush 427
01-17-17, 18:28
But I think D would be generous. In all the times I've been there she's never turned them loose so I can't honestly say, nor for yung. Some otc has always been permissible but some time back a girl nicknamed Ruby would slip you an occasional nipple treat but she's long gone.She does have some nice soft sucking boobs, saw her elsewhere and still the same, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-17-17, 18:30
Stopped by and young gave me a good work out as usual, just sayin Roush.

Chucke
01-23-17, 18:19
Anyone tried this place? They're open til 10:00 so that's a good sign.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-re-opening-table-shower-available-910-833-5738/32094814

GrillMaster
01-23-17, 21:17

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-re-opening-table-shower-available-910-833-5738/32094814This is the one in the back left corner of that u shaped mall where are the game shops and international restaurants are. It's so in the middle of everything I've stayed away, not to mention the ad makes it appear the TS is an add-on for more money. If there were a prayer of any of the girls in the ad actually working there tho, I'd be there no matter what!

GrillMaster
01-26-17, 18:33
There haven't been many reports on 88 and the few I've seen were not anything special. They've added a new video to their BP ad but i doubt the girl really works there. Are there any unreported trips that would me think it's worth a trip or should I just stick with VIP in Wilmington and Rose in Durham? PM if you want.

Nedder
01-27-17, 00:38
It's nothing special. Given the choice between the younger or older lady, you should pick the older lady.

ExCommando66
02-05-17, 16:32
Just PM'd you.

Roush 427
02-09-17, 09:10
Stopped in Friday and got my Yung fix and as usual very good service, just sayin Roush.

Rick22
02-10-17, 11:11
Went to see this one. I was skeptical about it from the beginning and I was right. She opened the door and hid behind it until I walked in. She was probably 20 years older and not really attractive. I said nope and started for the door. Thats when she started saying she would lower the price. I just left. Beware of this one gentlemen.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-nuru-massage/33532419

Patrick2369
02-16-17, 14:21
I've read lots of great reviews about VIP but I'm not from the area. Will be visiting next month. Saw a new to me place, Moon Spa.

Would appreciate a 411 on this place.

PM is fine or in MP Posting area.

Thanks Gents and happy mongering.

TicTocDoc
02-16-17, 17:43

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-re-opening-table-shower-available-910-833-5738/32094814First time I went they were not a RT just regular massage. Every other time they are too busy one one older lady.

Jethro63
02-17-17, 00:46
Thanks to you Gents I stopped by VIP this evening. Taken to room by mamasan. Jenny walked in and I was pleased with her looks and attitude. 7 or 8 of 10. Very petite. Cute face. 30 maybe. TS was good. 7 of 10. Very thorough and fun. Back to room and face down. Medium massage. 7 of 10. She spent most of the time up on the table and seemed very comfortable. Hit all the right spots. The light fingers thing at the end was really good. I had a kickstand before the Flip. Flip was great. 9 of 10. Started slow, really into it. Roaming allowed. Best nonFS, fully clothed session I've ever had. Wanted to put her in my pocket and take her with me. Left with a huge smile. Damage $0. 8 + $0. 4 tip. Threw in another $0. 2 at the end to let her know how impressed I was. Good hunting!

Raltime
02-17-17, 22:28
Thanks to you Gents I stopped by VIP this evening. Taken to room by mamasan. Jenny walked in and I was pleased with her looks and attitude. 7 or 8 of 10. Very petite. Cute face. 30 maybe. TS was good. 7 of 10. Very thorough and fun. Back to room and face down. Medium massage. 7 of 10. She spent most of the time up on the table and seemed very comfortable. Hit all the right spots. The light fingers thing at the end was really good. I had a kickstand before the Flip. Flip was great. 9 of 10. Started slow, really into it. Roaming allowed. Best nonFS, fully clothed session I've ever had. Wanted to put her in my pocket and take her with me. Left with a huge smile. Damage $0. 8 + $0. 4 tip. Threw in another $0. 2 at the end to let her know how impressed I was. Good hunting!When can there be a good reviews, most are worthless, (sorry). They all sound similar. She was a 7, massage was a 6, on the flip she touch me. LOL. Was happy, damage was xyz. The issue I have is all of us have different standards, where your "7" girl, with "6" massage may not be my "7/6" girl or what I am looking for. All the AMP are the same, how about something unique are real info.

CoolBreezz63
02-18-17, 03:56
Would suggest you lead by example! Show everyone how it's done.

When can there be a good reviews, most are worthless, (sorry). They all sound similar. She was a 7, massage was a 6, on the flip she touch me. LOL. Was happy, damage was xyz. The issue I have is all of us have different standards, where your "7" girl, with "6" massage may not be my "7/6" girl or what I am looking for. All the AMP are the same, how about something unique are real info.

Roush 427
02-18-17, 08:18
Thanks to you Gents I stopped by VIP this evening. Taken to room by mamasan. Jenny walked in and I was pleased with her looks and attitude. 7 or 8 of 10. Very petite. Cute face. 30 maybe. TS was good. 7 of 10. Very thorough and fun. Back to room and face down. Medium massage. 7 of 10. She spent most of the time up on the table and seemed very comfortable. Hit all the right spots. The light fingers thing at the end was really good. I had a kickstand before the Flip. Flip was great. 9 of 10. Started slow, really into it. Roaming allowed. Best nonFS, fully clothed session I've ever had. Wanted to put her in my pocket and take her with me. Left with a huge smile. Damage $0. 8 + $0. 4 tip. Threw in another $0. 2 at the end to let her know how impressed I was. Good hunting!Good report she is very sweet and does a good job, as the other girls do also just sayin Roush.

DockYada
02-18-17, 18:04
Interested in any info on Kim, ads on BP massage:

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-spa-experience/33776384

Researched her phone. She used to go by Dominique.

Thank you.

JustFunCoastal
02-19-17, 20:49
Interested in any info on Kim, ads on BP massage:

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-spa-experience/33776384

Researched her phone. She used to go by Dominique.

Thank you.Ask for a legit pic before TOFTT. This one is absolutely not her.

ClientNum1
02-21-17, 19:46
I literally laughed out loud when I saw Star's most recent ad. These pics are not even close. Add about 20 years and 40 lbs. Not trying to be rude, just looking out for you guys. I have seen star before, see my previous post (s) about her. She is in her late 40's, maybe 50 and very, very thick!

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-one-thing-you-need-tuesday-openings-come-enjoy-fantasy-suite-new-photos-best-erotica/33350640

ExCommando66
02-21-17, 22:40
I'm going to be in Cary for a week working and was hoping someone can recommend some place at least on par with VIP and Ceya if not better. I have heard of massage atsu but don't know any for sure. Last time I was up there pickings were kinda slim. Help would be much appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Ex.

GrillMaster
02-22-17, 22:35
I'm going to be in Cary for a week working and was hoping someone can recommend some place at least on par with VIP and Ceya if not better. I have heard of massage atsu but don't know any for sure. Last time I was up there pickings were kinda slim. Help would be much appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Ex.Is a good option I hear. It's near a Food Lion, not secluded or sketchy. My experience was not perfect, but ok. Cary has had some shut downs I hear, and sometimes too many eyes in the parking lot. If I were going that far, I'd go a bit further to Chapel Hill / Durham and visit Rose Health. Be well prepared and you'll be pleasantly surprised and rewarded.

Bt even better, go to the Raleigh board and scroll way down to JJ's list. It a comprehensive list of every AMP in the R/ D / CH area. There is also a link to a map to all of them. As they say in here, rtff and you'll find some really useful info on the entire area!

Happy hunting! Don't run with scissors (play safe!

GM.

GrillMaster
02-26-17, 21:59
Had to be in Wilmy for a bit and decided to carve out time for an AMP session. Got Ceya (didn't see or hear anyone else, even mama was quiet.) Strangely different session, but good. She was quite happy to see me (said it had been really slow) and was quite the talker. At one point she sat on the edge of the table while rubbing my back and we had a downright normal conversation, as if we were just two friends chilling (minus the booze.) Rub was thorough, finish was nice and slow, water, tip, bye bye. Really a nice relaxing time. Can't beat it.

JustFunCoastal
02-27-17, 08:49
I literally laughed out loud when I saw Star's most recent ad. These pics are not even close. Add about 20 years and 40 lbs. Not trying to be rude, just looking out for you guys. I have seen star before, see my previous post (s) about her. She is in her late 40's, maybe 50 and very, very thick!

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-one-thing-you-need-tuesday-openings-come-enjoy-fantasy-suite-new-photos-best-erotica/33350640Also not trying to be rude but she is NOT the woman in the pics, not even close. She's very sweet but her fees are exorbitant for what is received. I was a one-and-done visitor.

ClientNum1
02-28-17, 12:54
Crazy, Right? She must get a lot of guys turn away or become extremely disappointed if they are expecting to see what those pictures portray. Especially because you really don't get a chance to talk with her before seeing her. In all honesty, I do not recommend her now because those pics are so far off and her rates are way too high for what you get.

Also not trying to be rude but she is NOT the woman in the pics, not even close. She's very sweet but her fees are exorbitant for what is received. I was a one-and-done visitor.

Patrick2369
03-02-17, 15:36
Coming up from Greensboro.

Who to see?

Heather?

Samantha?

Summer?

Details please.

Need a good to great massage with a nice tug finish.

Thanks in advance.

JustFunCoastal
03-03-17, 07:16
Coming up from Greensboro.

Who to see?

Heather?

Samantha?

Summer?

Details please.

Need a good to great massage with a nice tug finish.

Thanks in advance.None of these give a real massage, and it's definitely not a great one obviously then. Heather / Samantha same person. Summer way over priced. Mandy is hot. Ericka actually gives a great massage but she seems to have disappeared so demons may have caught her. At the end of the day, you may have to settle on VIP AMP, as most here like it. I'm just not a fan of AMPs.

Zebulon97
03-03-17, 13:25
None of these give a real massage, and it's definitely not a great one obviously then. Heather / Samantha same person. Summer way over priced. Mandy is hot. Ericka actually gives a great massage but she seems to have disappeared so demons may have caught her. At the end of the day, you may have to settle on VIP AMP, as most here like it. I'm just not a fan of AMPs.http://wilmington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-a-date/33814553 an awesome massage and she brings her table.

Zebulon97
03-03-17, 13:31
http://wilmington.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-a-date/33814553 an awesome massage and she brings her table.This is ericka. She hasn't gone away just a new number. She also brings her table.

JustFunCoastal
03-03-17, 16:06
This is ericka. She hasn't gone away just a new number. She also brings her table.Ericka is great and is your best choice. The massage is spectacular! You'll get all you are looking for!

Roush 427
03-03-17, 17:33
Stopped in and saw ceyia sweet as always nice table shower then sauna then Massage slow and gentle taking care of business outstanding, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
03-12-17, 18:03
A friend visited the place on oleand. Two call / text system. Asked for 6 for entry. Woman was late 30's ish. Nice figure small and slendar long hair. Not perfect but not bad. (Not the girl in the photos by a long shot) The place is 1 room with like a warehouse attatched. Anyway, started the massage but it quickly turned into her going for the underworld. 5 minutes in. She put on a good show making noise and seemed really into it. The flip- she asked what he wanted motioned the standard HE then to the mouth. Nodded then she said "tip?" Meaning she wanted one up front. He got up and handed her 60, she acted dissapointed and said " I'm worth way more ill show you".

She urged him to touch her, which he did and it was TIGHT like almost too tight tight. And it grabbed hard. She went on to give a covered one. When he was almost done she went down further rimming and putting the stepsons in her mouth.

She squirted in his hand and collaped to the floor as he finished. As he left (as he told me) she said " you come back next time we do more, I'm worth it" according to him she's right.

ExCommando66
03-23-17, 20:54
Just PM'd you.

He knows, he got a notice saying he got a PM. You really don't ever have to do this.

A2

Roush 427
03-24-17, 22:09
Stopped in today and got Jenny and very good table shower, sauna and excellent massage and finish, sweet girl Just sayin Roush.

Baja 910
03-29-17, 14:27
I was headed up Market yesterday and saw a couple cars of uncle LEO parked right in front of the VIP. It was early, 630 amish.

They looked to be just talking. I wonder if anything was up.

Roush 427
03-29-17, 17:52
I was headed up Market yesterday and saw a couple cars of uncle LEO parked right in front of the VIP. It was early, 630 amish.

They looked to be just talking. I wonder if anything was up.They were probably wishing they were not working so they could get a massage, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-31-17, 21:33
Stopped in and as usual great service no matter which gal you get, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
04-13-17, 10:24
Got the itch so dropped in at VIP. Got Ceya so all was good. She and mama were chatting up some Korean funnies, cause each one would say something and the other would laugh. Still had my pants on so it wasn't me they were laughing at! One of the best rubs ever! Too much yard work for my age so Ceya worked out all the knots. And she sang the whole time! Great rub, terrific finish. Just what I needed!

Goodtime1
04-13-17, 20:57
A friend visited the place on oleand. Two call / text system. Asked for 6 for entry. Woman was late 30's ish. Nice figure small and slendar long hair. Not perfect but not bad. (Not the girl in the photos by a long shot) The place is 1 room with like a warehouse attatched. Anyway, started the massage but it quickly turned into her going for the underworld. 5 minutes in. She put on a good show making noise and seemed really into it. The flip- she asked what he wanted motioned the standard HE then to the mouth. Nodded then she said "tip?" Meaning she wanted one up front. He got up and handed her 60, she acted dissapointed and said " I'm worth way more ill show you".

She urged him to touch her, which he did and it was TIGHT like almost too tight tight. And it grabbed hard. She went on to give a covered one. When he was almost done she went down further rimming and putting the stepsons in her mouth.

She squirted in his hand and collaped to the floor as he finished. As he left (as he told me) she said " you come back next time we do more, I'm worth it" according to him she's right.Would you be referring to?.

Goodtime1
04-13-17, 21:01
I've been there a few times. Its hit or miss.

Stopped in last week. Got a middle aged short girl w a big booty for asian. Gave a pretty solid massage.

Really nice teaseing before the flip.

Offered some mouth service. Wanted 120. Settled on 40 for a nice tug.

I'm doubt she is still there. Never seen the same one twice.

DupontRacing
04-16-17, 12:10
Do any of you guys have any info on Samantha she posts on back page her number is 910-XXX-7822 just wondering if she worth the drive from nmb.

Roush 427
04-16-17, 19:02
I stopped in Fri and got jenny again she seemed more relaxed, the more you see one the better it is, good table shower then sauna and massage, very good at relaxing you, just sayin Roush.

JustFunCoastal
04-17-17, 11:07
Do any of you guys have any info on Samantha she posts on back page her number is 910-XXX-7822 just wondering if she worth the drive from nmb.Is the same person. I really like her. She's very sweet and has a vast menu of services priced fairly. I'm not sure if the pics are actually her but they are exactly like her. She is close to 50. Earlier in the day is better as she can sometimes hit the bottle later in the evening. Definitely worth the drive.

ClientNum1
04-17-17, 11:19
I'm not sure what her deal is now. I saw her once a couple years back. She was very scatter-brained & ditzy (not sure if it was her drinking or just how she normally is). She was hard to communicate with and not very reliable. Be careful if you are driving all that way just for her. Her pics are pretty accurate, but they make her seem much hotter than she actually is. Her body was good, but not quite as good as the pics portray. Her hygiene was very good. Unfortunately, her service and performance was lackluster due to her lack of focus, etc. Again, this is from over two years ago and not much has been written since and she hasn't had a ter review in a while either. I would also like to hear some current info about her.

Another very confusing thing is that she is also going by heather now also. I have no clue why she is doing this and keeping her 'Samantha' postings going as well.

Samantha: http://www.provider.pics/910-899-7822/.

Heather: http://www.escortphonereview.com/9106120961/

Do any of you guys have any info on Samantha she posts on back page her number is 910-XXX-7822 just wondering if she worth the drive from nmb.

WilmNightMoves
04-17-17, 15:45
She is worth the trip there and back for more! She is attractive (even more so in person) and as sweet as pie. She also gives a great massage. Not your standard BP lotion rubber. She takes her time and will make you feel right at home. She knows exactly what she is doing as her massages will leave you tingling from your head down to your toes. Be sure to treat her right and show her a little extra love. Trust me you are literally in good hands with her. .

BillyJack1
04-17-17, 20:15
I agree 100%. I think you'll be more than happy you made the trip.

Is the same person. I really like her. She's very sweet and has a vast menu of services priced fairly. I'm not sure if the pics are actually her but they are exactly like her. She is close to 50. Earlier in the day is better as she can sometimes hit the bottle later in the evening. Definitely worth the drive.

DupontRacing
04-18-17, 22:11
Thank you guys for the info if you ever need advice on the Myrtle beach talent let me know.

ClientNum1
04-20-17, 12:39
Star of the Carolinas is fake. Do not see. Not worth it & totally fake pics. See many bad posts about her. Total ripoff.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentlemen-sexxy-body2body-real-nuru-fetishes-light-dom-pros-massage-clean-private-studio/33178052

sweetrubs.com

Shame on her for doing this! If anyone has questions, pm me and I can give you her real stats, location, operation, etc.

JustFunCoastal
04-20-17, 13:21
Star of the Carolinas is fake. Do not see. Not worth it & totally fake pics. See many bad posts about her. Total ripoff.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentlemen-sexxy-body2body-real-nuru-fetishes-light-dom-pros-massage-clean-private-studio/33178052

sweetrubs.com

Shame on her for doing this! If anyone has questions, pm me and I can give you her real stats, location, operation, etc.Post real pics or at least pics that represent who / what you look like! She is absolutely 50-60 lbs heavier than those fakes she uses. And her pricing is CRAZY!

Newbie3217
04-20-17, 18:47
Sorry for the late post, but I travel a lot for work. I had a dream about the spa on Oleander.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-100-sexy-hot-japanese-korea-incall-only-91o-262-7282/33367708

It is a one room establishment, with a late 30 early 40's average looking Asian lady who speaks very broken English, answering the text messages and the door. In my dream, she was not even close to any of the pictures. I would say at best a 6/10. To get it was. 6. The massage was average at best. On the flip, no FS was available. She wanted an additional 1. 4 for BBBJ. I horse laughed at that. We settled on. 4 for a manual HE. If I am ever in Wilmington again, I will never consider going there.

Chucke
04-20-17, 21:23
Sorry for the late post, but I travel a lot for work. I had a dream about the spa on Oleander.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-100-sexy-hot-japanese-korea-incall-only-91o-262-7282/33367708

It is a one room establishment, with a late 30 early 40's average looking Asian lady who speaks very broken English, answering the text messages and the door. In my dream, she was not even close to any of the pictures. I would say at best a 6/10. To get it was. 6. The massage was average at best. On the flip, no FS was available. She wanted an additional 1. 4 for BBBJ. I horse laughed at that. We settled on. 4 for a manual HE. If I am ever in Wilmington again, I will never consider going there.Had a dream there recently and FS was on the menu. May have been a different girl.

TrebleHook
04-24-17, 15:18
Rouche 427 went to VIP, just sayin'. LOL.

Roush 427
04-25-17, 09:01
Rouche 427 went to VIP, just sayin'. LOL.Got to be one just sayin Roush.

UncwFan
04-29-17, 18:18
Had a dream there recently and FS was on the menu. May have been a different girl.I swear I drove from one end to the other and didn't see it anywhere. Would love to know where I can find it. Even a general vicinity.

ClientNum1
05-02-17, 00:20
Do not see this woman. Pics are fake. She is at least 50 or older and much heavier than pictures portray. Also, total ripoff.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/american-blonde-reviewed-as-wilmingtons-best-dont-waste-money-fbsm-retishes-menu-on-website/33263649

www.sweetrubs.com

JustFunCoastal
05-02-17, 01:16
I swear I drove from one end to the other and didn't see it anywhere. Would love to know where I can find it. Even a general vicinity.And then you are given the address. Reports are very fair.

UncwFan
05-04-17, 15:38
And then you are given the address. Reports are very fair.I'll dig around to find the number.

UncwFan
05-04-17, 20:26
I'll dig around to find the number.This comment. I realized how stupid it was after I submitted.

Roush 427
05-10-17, 20:50
Stopped by today and mama said it was slow, got yung this time and she said it was also so guys go see the gals, I got a good massage a lot of talking all good and left happy, just sayin Roush.

Purple45
05-13-17, 14:04
On a 10 scale rank Angela's looks, thanks.

Jjjchar
05-13-17, 16:01
http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-new-massage-store-and-beautiful-masseuse-910-392-5988/26358995

Anyone experienced this place yet. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

ExCommando66
05-15-17, 09:23
Has anyone been to Yucca in Shipyard? The one in Cary is pretty good, young lady was Ceya hot. She gave a good massage and was attentive and caring on the flip. Haven't tried the one here. Just curious if it is any good.

Thanks in advance.

Ex.

Purple45
05-15-17, 12:05
On a 10 scale rank Angela's looks, thanks.Maybe I need to clarify. Beijing Massage has a girl named Angela. I hear she is popular so I would appreciate some info on her looks.

Nedder
05-15-17, 22:23
Has anyone been to Yucca in Shipyard? The one in Cary is pretty good, young lady was Ceya hot. She gave a good massage and was attentive and caring on the flip. Haven't tried the one here. Just curious if it is any good.

Thanks in advance.

Ex.I would choose VIP over it. No contest.

JustFunCoastal
05-15-17, 23:11

Thanks in advance.

Ex.Yucca / Shipyard to have a much more open menu than VIP.

Chucke
05-16-17, 07:21
Yucca / Shipyard to have a much more open menu than VIP.Damn all this time I thought Yucca was legit or self service. I'll have to give them a try.

Chucke
05-16-17, 07:22
Maybe I need to clarify. Beijing Massage has a girl named Angela. I hear she is popular so I would appreciate some info on her looks.Very pretty young lady.

Purple45
05-16-17, 07:41
Very pretty young lady.I appreciate the reply, thanks.

Nedder
05-16-17, 09:30
Yucca / Shipyard to have a much more open menu than VIP.Do you have any more details? Are there multiple ladies?

When I went I got a mediocre massage followed by her giving me a cold shoulder and a tissue.

JustFunCoastal
05-16-17, 21:20
Do you have any more details? Are there multiple ladies?

When I went I got a mediocre massage followed by her giving me a cold shoulder and a tissue.I'm very charming and usually get my way! Then menu has been open the 3-4 times I've been there, except FS which I didn't want from them anyway. I don't remember the names and frankly don't really like AMPs, except as a last minute option. Sorry to not be of more help but there is room to maneuver there.

ExCommando66
05-20-17, 14:05
I went to Bedobo the other day and saw a place called comfort asian massage? Anyone got anything on this?

Thanks'.

ClientNum1
05-25-17, 10:26
Star / Natalie is claiming new pics. But they are just as fake as always. This woman is in her 50's and about 50 lbs heavier than her pics portray. Also, seems like its all catching up with her too. Her recent ter reviews are not flattering whatsoever. Stay away, fake pics and way too much for what you get. Total ripoff.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-and-session-change-of-plans-avl-thursday-til-6pm-blonde-bombshell-discreet/35788393

SWEETRUBS.COM

GrillMaster
05-27-17, 20:44
I went to Bedobo the other day and saw a place called comfort asian massage? Anyone got anything on this?

Thanks'.Review post 1123. They have an ad from time to time, but I've never been.

Purple45
05-29-17, 01:01
Very pretty young lady.I had some business one day in Wilmington last week and I called Beijing for an appointment. Apparently, Angela has left and the usual "Gone back to NY" answer was given so I didn't go. Well I heard she was a looker (7/10) even for her age (around 40). Maybe her regulars know if she will return.

AsianLever
06-01-17, 18:31
Any info? Or "Holistic Cougar? M. beach poster here for a few days. Thanks if anyone can advise.

Roush 427
06-02-17, 06:30
Stopped in yesterday and got Ceyia cute little one good table shower then sauna and on to the room, nice massage with a little humming nice and finish excellent, just sayin Roush.

Chucke
06-02-17, 10:25
I had some business one day in Wilmington last week and I called Beijing for an appointment. Apparently, Angela has left and the usual "Gone back to NY" answer was given so I didn't go. Well I heard she was a looker (7/10) even for her age (around 40). Maybe her regulars know if she will return.Ask for Jenny.

Purple45
06-06-17, 22:02
I've had two visits lately in Wilmington.

Le Red Spa: Two girls in their early 30's (I asked) and one was very attractive. Good massage, standard tip + (. 20) and I left happy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beautiful-girls-professional-new-massage-store-910-392-5988/26358995

Beijing Massage: Two girls (No Angela & No Jenny) with one mature woman, not my type, while the other one was mid 30's (guessing) and above average in looks. Relaxing massage, standard tip + (. 10) and I left happy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beijing-massage-winter-relaxing-massage-new-staffs-3407-wrightsville-ave/14655129

JustFunCoastal
06-08-17, 13:59
I TOFTT today and saw this lady: http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-and-swedish-massage/38962933.

Hard to tell from the pics if it's the same person but the one I saw was petite, maybe 5'0" and 105 lbs. Very much a standard AMP-like experience. Medium pressure and a fairly decent massage. Flip included happiness for a tip. OTC and UTC (top only) roaming. 1 hr for $1. 2 total. Massage 7/8 out of 10. Looks 5/6. Finish 7/8.

Roush 427
06-15-17, 08:35
Stopped in and got a fair massage and left happy, I still like VIP better but you don't know until you try, just sayin Roush.

TrebleHook
06-19-17, 10:45
So I have seen this one a number of times. Gives a great massage and is pretty darn cute. On the second visit she became a bit more flirty and on the third full on mutual touch. I've left happy every time since. Really responsive to the mutual touch, very wet. YMMV.

Hook.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/6179307447.html

RandomTask101
06-19-17, 21:26
So I have seen this one a number of times. Gives a great massage and is pretty darn cute. On the second visit she became a bit more flirty and on the third full on mutual touch. I've left happy every time since. Really responsive to the mutual touch, very wet. YMMV.

Hook.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/6179307447.htmlI've had a couple massages from her after hearing that she gave great legitimate massages. However, maybe it is because I'm not the most attractive or youngest buck in the building, but I didn't seem to have the same level of "care" provided that you did. However, still a legitimate massage.

Khayes
06-20-17, 08:27
I've had a couple massages from her after hearing that she gave great legitimate massages. However, maybe it is because I'm not the most attractive or youngest buck in the building, but I didn't seem to have the same level of "care" provided that you did. However, still a legitimate massage.Maybe she needs a little time warming up to you. .

GrillMaster
06-21-17, 13:48

Hook.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/6179307447.htmlWhat was the damage? Do you tip in a situation like this? Drape, no drape.

TrebleHook
06-21-17, 15:58
I do the 2 hr for 120. She is going to drape you. Tip is your call, bro. YMMV.

What was the damage? Do you tip in a situation like this? Drape, no drape.

GrillMaster
06-22-17, 16:41
Just copied this off the Raleigh board.

RALEIGH, and. C. — A bill to regulate North Carolina's massage parlors to crack down on human trafficking has received preliminary House approval.

In a 110-5 vote Wednesday, members backed legislation requiring massage and bodywork therapy establishments to be licensed. The law now requires only that massage therapists be licensed. It would cost $20 to apply for a license and there would initial license and renewal fees.

Bill sponsor Randolph County Republican Rep. Allen McNeill says the legislation is meant to allow the state regulate the parlors, which are sometimes used as a front for prostitution and illegal sexual activities.

The measure needs one more House vote before going to the Senate, where a competing proposal also would increase the punishment for violating human trafficking laws and spread awareness about the forced sex trade.

Itsmyhobby91
06-24-17, 21:44
Drew you-dee. Right to business. Excellent.

Delaware1201
06-28-17, 01:37
So I stopped by Yucca on Shipyard today. I knew I was going to be disappointed as soon as I walked in. Massage was given by Judy (about 45 years old and strictly business). I was draped for almost the entire massage, including the entire time after the flip. Massage itself was decent, but not up to the level I am used to from VIP or Beijing. I don't know what could possibly be open about the menu here because I saw zero windows of opportunity to expand menu. When I suggested I didn't have to be draped I was ignored. When I rubbed her legs briefly (OTC) (she was wearing khaki slacks) she moved my arms away from her. Granted, she was not my type, but still. I will not be going back. There is NO happy ending to be found at Yucca, and that is disappointing to me.

Khayes
06-28-17, 08:46
I do the 2 hr for 120. She is going to drape you. Tip is your call, bro. YMMV.I'm thinking of giving her a try. I'll report back after.

AsianLever
06-29-17, 22:38
Has a great New picture, but as a Myrtle Beach monger I need Port City help! My type and my age. She posts every Tuesday on Craigslist Therapy massage. ? Advise?

GrillMaster
07-04-17, 10:04
Has a great New picture, but as a Myrtle Beach monger I need Port City help! My type and my age. She posts every Tuesday on Craigslist Therapy massage. ? Advise?But my knee jerk reaction would be to stick with VIP or Beijing.

Vjjakob
07-04-17, 14:45
Was in myrtle beach two weeks ago. Visited K SPA in NMB. http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/k-wonderful-amazing-sweet-asian-staff/16724296.

Followed posted doorbell protocol, and was greeted by elderly mamasan. Relaxed and personable. Place looks like what may have once been a small house or shop that has seen better days. Had me sit on a couch in main area while she called her associate form another room. She was younger than mamasan, but definitely middle aged. Average looking face (plain but not unattractive) with good figure, dressed in a nighty. They showed me to the VIP room, and it was clear it was kind of a running joke. It was a room with a locking door, but it also was being used for storage, and probably overnight by someone, as there was a sleeping mat on the floor. There was a massage table, but it was in the corner, jammed up against the wall on one side, and with the head of the table against the wall as well. Wasn't sure exactly how the massage was going to go under the circumstances. Paid the house fee, and opted for table shower after. Got undressed and up on table. No drapes offered. Massage began ordinarily enough, at least form the side she could reach standing next to the table. Next she climbed up, stradled me, and continued with massage. Not the best I've had, but certainly not bad. Insisted that I keep my legs apart a bit, and within 10-15 minutes at most, occasionally tickling of the boys with some giggling, began in between rubs up and down the legs. Not long after, full body rub along the back with her coming to my ear and blowing. Not romantic whispering, but plain old blowing like through a straw. Amateurish, but well intentioned. A few more minutes, and was asked if there was anything else I would like. It was clear that everything was on the table. Opted for FS and went back and forth on tip a bit, but friendly the whole time. She immediately lost the nighty, and proceeded directly to OWO (very good skills) then application of cover and a little bit more before proceeding to CG for awhile. Finished Mish. Encouraged me to "go deep", lots of encouraging sounds and facial expressions. Kept grabbing my wrists to put my hands on her tits; I was more than happy to oblige. If you're going for ambiance and young, this is not the place. If you want a relaxed good time without a lot of pretense and assorted BS, this might be the place. Looks 6-7, massage 5-6, house. 8, tip 1. 2.

JustFunCoastal
07-04-17, 20:23
I'm thinking of giving her a try. I'll report back after.Wondering if you gave her a try? Outcome?

JustFunCoastal
07-04-17, 20:24
Has a great New picture, but as a Myrtle Beach monger I need Port City help! My type and my age. She posts every Tuesday on Craigslist Therapy massage. ? Advise?Is fine. Her offering is a bit eccentric but she's a nice lady. Looks are only about a 4-5 but everything is on the menu. Go for it to satisfy your curiosity.

RandomTask101
07-04-17, 22:55
Is fine. Her offering is a bit eccentric but she's a nice lady. Looks are only about a 4-5 but everything is on the menu. Go for it to satisfy your curiosity.She is exceptionally eccentric and her incall was not in the best of places. I like the more mature, fuller figures, so for me looks were more like a 7. However, FS was not on the table when I went, but the rest was. I only saw her once, I wasn't the biggest fan of her location or eccentricity.

Might be worth a try if she looks like your cup of tea. However, not sure if it is worth a travel up from MB.

JustFunCoastal
07-05-17, 10:31
She is exceptionally eccentric and her incall was not in the best of places. I like the more mature, fuller figures, so for me looks were more like a 7. However, FS was not on the table when I went, but the rest was. I only saw her once, I wasn't the biggest fan of her location or eccentricity.

Might be worth a try if she looks like your cup of tea. However, not sure if it is worth a travel up from MB.She's probably not worth a drive up from MB, unless you are already coming this way for other reasons. I can't speak to her current downtown location as I only saw her at the apartment location off of College Road and it was a safe area.

Khayes
07-07-17, 14:48
Wondering if you gave her a try? Outcome?I haven't had the chance.

AsianLever
07-07-17, 23:29
She's probably not worth a drive up from MB, unless you are already coming this way for other reasons. I can't speak to her current downtown location as I only saw her at the apartment location off of College Road and it was a safe area.I stay at motel on market St on biz trips every few months. L will try on my August trip and report back. I too like mature, meat on the bones as other monger mentioned. Thanks again Port City posters!

Roush 427
07-08-17, 06:52
I stopped by Thur and got Jenny, nice looking and did a good massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

ClientNum1
07-09-17, 13:19
She keeps posting more new fake pics that are even further than the truth than the past fake pics. Star / Natalie is easily in her mid to late 50's and is very, very thick (basically big). I once thought that she was a very nice woman, but using outrageously fake pics is very unacceptable. Her services are very boring too. Maybe worth half the rate she charges. She obviously does not get repeat business and hopes guys will just stay and try her out since they are already there. I guarantee most men leave when they see her. She only has a few recent ter reviews and they all say what I just mentioned. I almost feel bad for her in a way. However, save your time and money with this one. Do not see this woman based on the pure fact of principle.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-full-fantasy-suite-sunday-10-7-pm-discreet-american-blonde-nuru-b2b-private/33350591

Sweetrubs.com

JustFunCoastal
07-11-17, 13:12

Hook.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/6179307447.htmlFrom Heather? I've gotten nowhere and usually get close to whatever I want. Is Hook the only recipient? Just curious about other outcomes.

Khayes
07-13-17, 11:10
From Heather? I've gotten nowhere and usually get close to whatever I want. Is Hook the only recipient? Just curious about other outcomes.As I've stated earlier, I haven't had the chance to give her a try. My time is very limited and I'm not looking to waste what little time, I do have. I might wait for another review on her, before moving forward.

AsianLever
07-16-17, 18:47
A place with bad reviews previously, but I had a great time there in June '16. Now have two gals and the one who answered the phone seems very nice. I will be there in late August on biz and report back to you. Just giving you hobbyists the heads up! (Older oogly Sofia no longer there)!

TrebleHook
07-16-17, 19:10
Sounding more and more like I just got lucky. I live OOT so I haven't had an opportunity to see her recently. Got my chest puffed out! LOL.

Hook.

From Heather? I've gotten nowhere and usually get close to whatever I want. Is Hook the only recipient? Just curious about other outcomes.

JustFunCoastal
07-16-17, 21:29
Sounding more and more like I just got lucky. I live OOT so I haven't had an opportunity to see her recently. Got my chest puffed out! LOL.

Hook.I'm seriously jealous and want to know your secret sauce! Ha.

FireGuy327
07-18-17, 00:02
If anyone has any information on this one?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-by-classy-mature-blonde/34705169

Delaware1201
07-19-17, 01:20
If anyone has any information on this one?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-by-classy-mature-blonde/34705169Overpriced for the lack of options provided. If you want a 100% legitimate massage with no extras, which is what this is, just go to Yucca on Shipyard 3 times for the cost of 1 visit with this one.

Delaware1201
07-19-17, 01:45
I want you guys to know I have cut back my visits to VIP and instead started going to Beijing Massage. Beijing does not have a table shower, but as far as the massage itself goes it is every bit as good as VIP. 2 girls work there that I have seen, sorry don't know their names yet but the one in the back is really hot and has the longest nipples I have ever saw anywhere (they have to be over a inch long), and while the girl in the front room isn't as attractive, she is really sweet and features some nice nipples herself. Fellas, both these girls give a hell of a massage and on the flip really want you to leave happy. I recommend you give them a try! Oh, forgot to mention while a table shower ain't available a full shower is and is HIGHLY recommended!

JustFunCoastal
07-19-17, 12:55
I want you guys to know I have cut back my visits to VIP and instead started going to Beijing Massage. Beijing does not have a table shower, but as far as the massage itself goes it is every bit as good as VIP. 2 girls work there that I have seen, sorry don't know their names yet but the one in the back is really hot and has the longest nipples I have ever saw anywhere (they have to be over a inch long), and while the girl in the front room isn't as attractive, she is really sweet and features some nice nipples herself. Fellas, both these girls give a hell of a massage and on the flip really want you to leave happy. I recommend you give them a try! Oh, forgot to mention while a table shower ain't available a full shower is and is HIGHLY recommended!Agree Delaware. Beijing definitely has the most consistently open menu of the AMPs. I've also experienced those ridiculously long nipples you are referring to and it's a sight to see! I'm not a big AMP fan, but this one is worthy. I also, contrary to a few others, like Yucca on Shipyard but I've been able to get much more than a massage. But as we all know in this arena, YMMV.

ImThaGuy
07-19-17, 17:53
VIP is good for me. Beijing was better for me.

Massage at Beijing is wonderful. That younger woman works hard.

RandomTask101
07-19-17, 21:35
I want you guys to know I have cut back my visits to VIP and instead started going to Beijing Massage. Beijing does not have a table shower, but as far as the massage itself goes it is every bit as good as VIP. 2 girls work there that I have seen, sorry don't know their names yet but the one in the back is really hot and has the longest nipples I have ever saw anywhere (they have to be over a inch long), and while the girl in the front room isn't as attractive, she is really sweet and features some nice nipples herself. Fellas, both these girls give a hell of a massage and on the flip really want you to leave happy. I recommend you give them a try! Oh, forgot to mention while a table shower ain't available a full shower is and is HIGHLY recommended!I just tried Beijing again based on your recommendation. The menu was more open but if that was simply what I was looking for I'd just get an escort. It didn't help that they seemed busy and a bit rushed.

Maybe it is because I'm a longtime customer but I just get a better experience at VIP. However, if you are simply looking for a more open menu this place does have one.

Delaware1201
07-19-17, 22:35
I just tried Beijing again based on your recommendation. The menu was more open but if that was simply what I was looking for I'd just get an escort. It didn't help that they seemed busy and a bit rushed.

Maybe it is because I'm a longtime customer but I just get a better experience at VIP. However, if you are simply looking for a more open menu this place does have one.Random, I am not going to lie, I do like a more open menu, but the basis for my recommendation was not strictly the menu, it was the quality of the actual massage itself combined with the extra perks that separate the different providers. If all I was looking for is menu, there is a AMP here in town that I have found to have a wide open menu and in my dream everything was available and sampled and a good time was indeed had by all, unfortunately there was not much massage involved so I haven't gone back. The frustrating thing for me about VIP is the last 4 times I have gone to VIP I have drew Ceya, and while she is pretty she is very skilled at positioning herself during the flip to prevent any wandering hands on my part. If I want to feel rejected I am already paying my wife to do that and she gives me all the cold shoulders and rushing I can handle without Ceya helping her LOL. I am not saying I won't go back to VIP, I know I will, but I think I like Beijing better.

RandomTask101
07-19-17, 22:54
Random, I am not going to lie, I do like a more open menu, but the basis for my recommendation was not strictly the menu, it was the quality of the actual massage itself combined with the extra perks that separate the different providers. If all I was looking for is menu, there is a AMP here in town that I have found to have a wide open menu and in my dream everything was available and sampled and a good time was indeed had by all, unfortunately there was not much massage involved so I haven't gone back. The frustrating thing for me about VIP is the last 4 times I have gone to VIP I have drew Ceya, and while she is pretty she is very skilled at positioning herself during the flip to prevent any wandering hands on my part. If I want to feel rejected I am already paying my wife to do that and she gives me all the cold shoulders and rushing I can handle without Ceya helping her LOL. I am not saying I won't go back to VIP, I know I will, but I think I like Beijing better.I didn't receive near the level of massage you describe here. I haven't been to Beijing in over a year, but I had similar results back then too. A massage, but not a good one, with a more open menu. It doesn't seem like anything has changed. Again, maybe this was also the result of people reading your post, but they seemed rushed and busy as well. Everybody's experiences may differ but those were mine.

Delaware1201
07-20-17, 23:00
Today I had time to kill and me and Clyde were in the area of the big campus when we happened upon a hidden oasis. Clyde was hurting from the weight of his load so he didn't need much coaxing to stop. At this oasis we were greeted by a 40 ish year old maiden who was excited to check out our goods. Fair maiden worked hard to make me comfortable, and while I have been more comfortable before I must say I was able to find much relaxation. Finally after relaxing me, fair maiden turned her attention on Clyde and his load. Now I must say, when I first arrived at the oasis and first saw fair maiden, I was skeptical if she could handle Clyde, but I was impressed how hard she worked at it. She hit the clock running and really worked and worked and worked. I could tell Clyde was thinking he might not get the relief he was looking for, as time was running fast and fair maiden was showing signs of exhaustion. Then, out of nowhere, out popped the girls to give support with full UTC upper and lower region roaming and then Clyde knew relief was sure to come. Since Clyde was in good hands, I took advantage of the time to play with fair maidens pet Cooter for a bit (nice). Next thing I know Clyde unloaded his goods and was ready to go. I still wanted to relax, but fair maiden prepared me for my journey back home and me and Clyde made our way from the oasis. Not a bad oasis to stop at when you need a rest overall. Probably wouldn't be a destination for me, but if I am near I would stop again.

ExCommando66
07-26-17, 20:07
Just pondering the fate of VIP and such since Cooper passed his new trafficking bill. Makes you wonder if he has a financial stake in places like massage envy. Any thoughts out there?

WillStarr
07-27-17, 13:25
I just tried Beijing again based on your recommendation. The menu was more open but if that was simply what I was looking for I'd just get an escort. It didn't help that they seemed busy and a bit rushed.

Maybe it is because I'm a longtime customer but I just get a better experience at VIP. However, if you are simply looking for a more open menu this place does have one.This is on: Wrightsville Ave.

Delaware1201
07-27-17, 14:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WillStarr
07-27-17, 19:18
I want you guys to know I have cut back my visits to VIP and instead started going to Beijing Massage. Beijing does not have a table shower, but as far as the massage itself goes it is every bit as good as VIP. 2 girls work there that I have seen, sorry don't know their names yet but the one in the back is really hot and has the longest nipples I have ever saw anywhere (they have to be over a inch long), and while the girl in the front room isn't as attractive, she is really sweet and features some nice nipples herself. Fellas, both these girls give a hell of a massage and on the flip really want you to leave happy. I recommend you give them a try! Oh, forgot to mention while a table shower ain't available a full shower is and is HIGHLY recommended!"the nipples girls name or age" so I know who to get? Tx.

Griff8
07-31-17, 17:00
Hey guys,

Long time monger on this site. Going to be in the Wilmington area the next couple of weeks. Could anyone PM me any places that have a bit more of a menu thanks.

Roush 427
08-02-17, 08:05
I stopped by and got Yung sweet as usual with her pretty smile, good table shower makes sure your clean LOL, then sauna and to the room for a nice massage by the little one, left very relaxed just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
08-03-17, 20:07
I stopped by and got Yung sweet as usual with her pretty smile, good table shower makes sure your clean LOL, then sauna and to the room for a nice massage by the little one, left very relaxed just sayin Roush.So many AMP's have a frequent turnover of staff (e. G. K-spa) but Ceya and Jung have been at VIP for a few years. Do you have any idea why they have low turnover?

Roush 427
08-03-17, 20:20
So many AMP's have a frequent turnover of staff (e. G. K-spa) but Ceya and Jung have been at VIP for a few years. Do you have any idea why they have low turnover?They are treated well by the owner and in turn they look out for her, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
08-05-17, 14:27
So many AMP's have a frequent turnover of staff (e. G. K-spa) but Ceya and Jung have been at VIP for a few years. Do you have any idea why they have low turnover?And in addition, the girls keep their hands clean and hence stay safe. Mama runs a tight, clean, professional ship. You're not going to go to VIP for FS and drugs, just a great massage from a fun lady and a satisfying finish. What that means for me as a customer is that I don't have to sneak in hoping LE is about to bust in, shake it down, and fuck it all up. And you get to become a regular, and be relaxed and familiar with the same girls. JMHO.

MrMatty
08-06-17, 18:44
VIP. Got ceyA but they were really busy and it felt a bit rushed. Still great tho as usual.

Beijing. Got the pretty one she ask for a tip up front which is a turn off but she delivers a decent experience. A show and a smile is about all tho.

88- tried it and surprisingly awesome. The shower was detailed, got a show with out me asking and got an impromptu extra service I didn't even request. Fantastic massage. Left very happy.

Asia massage- got a very attractive thick one. Large in the right places and firm looking. Massage was kinda half assed but ok. The flip has a diverse menu I chose the classic but got a show and tell too.

FireGuy327
08-09-17, 00:16
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this lady? She has a nice, fun look.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cum-let-me-meet-meet-ur-pleasures/43839913

Theuw
08-12-17, 03:25
VIP. Got ceyA but they were really busy and it felt a bit rushed. Still great tho as usual.

Beijing. Got the pretty one she ask for a tip up front which is a turn off but she delivers a decent experience. A show and a smile is about all tho.

88- tried it and surprisingly awesome. The shower was detailed, got a show with out me asking and got an impromptu extra service I didn't even request. Fantastic massage. Left very happy.

Asia massage- got a very attractive thick one. Large in the right places and firm looking. Massage was kinda half assed but ok. The flip has a diverse menu I chose the classic but got a show and tell too.Is 88 the one on Carolina Beach? Can you provide an address for Asia massage?

GrillMaster
08-14-17, 18:22
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this lady? She has a nice, fun look.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cum-let-me-meet-meet-ur-pleasures/43839913I live out of town now, but I'm about ready to sample her services. Got to be there in a day or two anyway. Still a heads up would be nice. If not, maybe I'll be the heads up! If time and money hold up, maybe this week.

ClientNum1
08-16-17, 10:46
Reminder for any newcomers on here: Star of the Carolinas / Natalie is a total ripoff! Tons of bad stuff written about her. She is a overweight 60 year old woman past her prime. Service sucks and is a waste of money. And of course, fake pics in a major way.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-bombshell-suite-10-7pm-now-thru-friday-the-sexxiest-b2b-experience-wilmys-best-reviewed/33156523

SWEETRUBS.COM

JustFunCoastal
08-16-17, 15:36
Reminder for any newcomers on here: Star of the Carolinas / Natalie is a total ripoff! Tons of bad stuff written about her. She is a overweight 60 year old woman past her prime. Service sucks and is a waste of money. And of course, fake pics in a major way.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-bombshell-suite-10-7pm-now-thru-friday-the-sexxiest-b2b-experience-wilmys-best-reviewed/33156523

SWEETRUBS.COMCN1 and I will cause Star to finally use fair advertising OR run her out of business. He and I are kindred spirits in our complete distaste for fake pics that are not even close to representative of the person who will answer the door. STAR is a shining example (see what I did there! Ha) of that false advertising. Save your money.

ClientNum1
08-17-17, 21:09
Haha! Well said, my friend. Maybe the eclipse will enlighten STAR (see what I did, touche!) to start posting real pics and tell the truth that she is in her late 50's / early 60's. Until then, please boycott this woman out of pure principle or if you have time to burn, drive to Monkey Jct to see the scary truth and turn around and leave. Then report back to us.

CN1 and I will cause Star to finally use fair advertising OR run her out of business. He and I are kindred spirits in our complete distaste for fake pics that are not even close to representative of the person who will answer the door. STAR is a shining example (see what I did there! Ha) of that false advertising. Save your money.

GrillMaster
08-17-17, 22:56
To be honest, I had neither the time nor money for a rub, but as I passed VIP I yielded to the little head. Got Ceya, but only did Hh, and it was just what I needed. Quick but playful TS and then on to the rub. She went straight to the light finger tip thing she does and teased me all over for about 10 min. When she saw I was ready, I heard those three little words! No, not "I love you," but my favorites "Turn over please!" She then proceeded to a slow, well paced relaxing finish. Money and time wasted? No way. I could have skipped like a little kid back to my car. A little kid who just spent his gas and grocery money!!

JustFunCoastal
08-17-17, 23:27
Haha! Well said, my friend. Maybe the eclipse will enlighten STAR (see what I did, touche!) to start posting real pics and tell the truth that she is in her late 50's / early 60's. Until then, please boycott this woman out of pure principle or if you have time to burn, drive to Monkey Jct to see the scary truth and turn around and leave. Then report back to us.Well played.

Wilmncguy
08-18-17, 07:26
Freda showed up, I called about 3 am, with her "sister', Angel in tow. And could tell Freda was was wired on something. But freshly showered and smelling good all over. Very playful, had her 'sister" older and not as cutie but she but she the one with the heart of gold, driver her. Told me she didn't want her to wait in the car, and I invited her in. She sat a watch TV. Freda, girl in the picture ask me to pet then kiss her kitty, after about twenty minutes of that she went out and told Angel she had hear my "french accent. " Angel and I kissed and played and she clearly enjoyed herself, she ultimately took care of my needs, kinda of rushed but she pointed out they has been tere over 2 hours, and I had only paid $1. 2 for the hour for one ladt (I may have had a libation or four / six and my judgment was very poor. I know better than to let a team in my house. But Angel gave a wonderful CBJ but she was definitely tired 5 in the morning and beofre she started I gave her a nice long french lesson that result in a puddle on the sheets, which I think contributed to her drowsiness like I said no signs she had partaken of any medicine little sis had. I ask her to slow down and she pointed out they had been here over 2 hours (I share some of my goodies with them, chatted) and gave each about a 30 minute "french lesson". FS was on the menu, but I was enjoying her "fresh lesson" I didn't care and let her conclude our business in that manner. In the mean time little Ms Crack or Meth head was out picking up BS shit stuff, it didn't amount to more than $100, but it is the principle. I had been to the shooting range and she left over $2,000 worth of firearms by the front door, where they were setting (she may have been smart enough to know I would have taken the consequences and report those stolen (they're all register in my name). Ultimately they was so little value to what was gone I didn't go through the hassle of reporting it. Freda is legit, girl in the photo, attractive and showed up freshly showered, and clean but whatever demon she's on has cut her weight by 20-30 pounds, very thin, and very ghetto. But had a chance to take many more valuable items (while she left the guns and other marketable values, she took food and other BS items). (I'm 60 I know better than to let a "team' in the house, but I really don't believe big sis knew what was up. Freda, one in the picture was rushing them out and "Angel" big sister, was kissing good night and not in near the rush to get out of site. She was definitely not under the influence and was kissing me good night at the door while little sis is trying to get her out the door. First clue she had car running and had turned it around in the drive way for quick get away.

I text the next day, after sobering up and ask WTF, she admitted making mistake and offered to meet me anywhere and make good on the trinkets she stole. Even offered that she had limited opportunity to offer in call to make it up, she was crying and I really believe the demons made her do it. I would recommend Freda, particularly at a neutral location. Don't know if she'll give out Angel, older sister number, not a cute. Heavier, but very sweet, and would ave her back over to my home. I guess demons turn Freda ghetto, Angel is just a little shy country girl but well spoken (for the little bit she talked), with more meat on her bones. If you can get her number please PM me. I'd see her again in a heart beat, little sis took the money, stole the BS item, and big sis took good care of me. I suggested protection, which I provided, full service was on the menu but her french lesspn was so good I just laid back and enjoyed, so don't know how that would have played out otherwise.

I would see Freda again but keep a close eye on her (in fact wouldn't let her out of my site), if looks are not a primary issue (she not unattractive but little sis is definitely cuter, and you want somebody that will leave a big wet spot on the linens, just from french lesson, and then will reciprocate I'd go with Angel if you can get past Freda. In fact I told her all would be forgiven if she gave me Angel number, she said she was driving and would get back with me but to date, about 24 hours, I haven't heard back. I'd be interested in know if she'd slow down and tease a little if she was getting paid and it wasn't 5 in the morning, and an hour over time on the price of one girl. But I love to see Angel again one on one. BTW She works a full time job about an hour up I-40 and is only available on the weekends. I forget I think in the Clinton area. BTW she was freshly showered too and smell wonderful. While she is a lot less pushy, than little sis, a bit on the shy side, she will look you eye to eye and seemed hungry for the attention, may have sometime to do with little sis's recommendation, because big sis mention little sis never get off. "If you can get he off I'll be a piece of cake!" And like I said when she cried uncle there was a puddle on the sheets.

I live out of town now, but I'm about ready to sample her services. Got to be there in a day or two anyway. Still a heads up would be nice. If not, maybe I'll be the heads up! If time and money hold up, maybe this week.