PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

AcgSurf28
01-14-15, 14:40
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-revive-renew/17576071

I have seen her several times and it was well worth it. Her body is smoking hot. The massage she gives is best I have ever had, she really knows what she is doing. And the flip is even better. Just curious if anyone has ever gotten FS or any type of BJ from her? I would love to take it a step further with her but I don't want to piss her off, LOL.

Baja 910
01-14-15, 18:15
If it was a rotten smell it was Kimshi they love it, just sayin Roush.I was thinking of trying Beijing based on this review. Didn't know it was there. I have been to VIP several times and loved it. VIP has to much market street exposure for me at the moment. What can I expect from Beijing? Are the girls as friendly and as attractive as VIP?

Thanks baja.

Roush 427
01-14-15, 22:56
I was thinking of trying Beijing based on this review. Didn't know it was there. I have been to VIP several times and loved it. VIP has to much market street exposure for me at the moment. What can I expect from Beijing? Are the girls as friendly and as attractive as VIP?

Thanks baja.About the same service but the gals are not as good as VIP, also there is rear parking at VIP just sayin Roush.

JimD33
01-19-15, 10:21
I visited Asian Moon Spa the other day, figured I would post a review. I usually go to VIP but was looking for something new, and wasn't interested in Beijing. They open at 9, not 8 like the ad says, at least the day I went. The entrance is in full view of a Food Lion parking lot, and I didn't get to look for a back door. I go in after they open, and I meet Trudy. Not amazing looking, but a decent body and didn't mind roaming at all. The TS was pretty good, thorough and not rushed but with a decent tease. The water could have been hotter, but it might just have been how early I was there. The massage was pretty great once I got her to understand I wanted a hard massage, not just a long tease. She started with the back walking, which lasted maybe 5 minutes. Gave a pretty decent massage while still being able to include a lot of teasing. Kept me interested the entire time. On the flip there was a lot more teasing, then a great finish, she hit all the right spots. I'll be visiting there again soon, if I see a different girl I will post again.

GrillMaster
01-19-15, 20:12
Had the day off, so went to VIP. Asked for Ceya, but was told she was busy. Midori took me to the TS and it was so so, not much teasing, or at least not as much as Ceya or Nancy. Massage was thorough, but not as hard as Ceya or Yung. In a nutshell, she just wasn't as good as Ceya, Nancy, or Yung. The flip, however, was great. She began slowly and steadily increased the intensity. To say I left smiling was an understatement. I was weak. No help dressing like Ceya offers, just stood around waiting for her tip. So while the finish was strong, the entire package was sub par. Still good, just not as.

Baja 910
01-19-15, 22:14
About the same service but the gals are not as good as VIP, also there is rear parking at VIP just sayin Roush.Rear parking! Ha. Did not know that.

Thanks roush!

Bucki125
01-24-15, 10:44
I'm new to this forum. I've been to VIP a couple of times and saw Ceya and Yung. Both were great but I preferred Yung a little more. Yung did TS then rub. Ceya did rub then TS.

Maybe TS room had another customer? Anyway, I'm thinking of splurging on a 4 hand but I've never done that and I don't know what to expect. I know the coast is double. Do both girls give TS? The room's sort of small. On the massage does one work back and one legs or each one on half back and leg? On the flip do they work junior together or one at a time? Is light roaming on both ok? I'd appreciate any insight from someone who's had a 4 hand at VIP. Thanks.

Harry Plopper
01-25-15, 13:06
I'm new to this forum. I've been to VIP a couple of times and saw Ceya and Yung. Both were great but I preferred Yung a little more. Yung did TS then rub. Ceya did rub then TS.

Maybe TS room had another customer? Anyway, I'm thinking of splurging on a 4 hand but I've never done that and I don't know what to expect. I know the coast is double. Do both girls give TS? The room's sort of small. On the massage does one work back and one legs or each one on half back and leg? On the flip do they work junior together or one at a time? Is light roaming on both ok? I'd appreciate any insight from someone who's had a 4 hand at VIP. Thanks.Typical 4 hands is usually just in the room and if you have been to VIP before you should know what the roam factor is.

PussAEater
01-26-15, 09:26
I have seen Eliza before and to answer your question (because I tried) no she doesn't do any extras. I think she is pretty disgusted by the idea but the rubdown was good. Would repeat for a rubdown.

Roush 427
01-31-15, 07:31
I stopped in Yesterday and saw ceyia sweet as usual and friske, good ts massage and a big smile, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-14-15, 07:04
Stopped in and it being cold I stayed in the sauna a little longer than usual, good table shower then hot stones, need to try them if you haven't, then I left very happy, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-28-15, 21:18
I stopped in Fri. And got Yung very good as usual, ceyia was on vacation then yung is going on vacation, just sayin Roush.

ZincZz
03-05-15, 11:43
Saw Yung this morning. I'm going to say she is the best there. Awesome TS, great massage with a nice ending. She dressed me up and sent me on my way. She is upbeat an a all around cool chick. If ya want to feel like a king, see Yung. 80 for massage. 60 for Yung. Well worth it.

Bwok5
03-06-15, 23:28
Stopped by a couple nights ago. Got a good looking petite 30's girl. Great massage, got to some of my trouble spots that VIP gets to, left very happy. I just get tired of VIP sometimes. Good to see some competition. Not as far as looks go, but still some massage competition popping up around the area. Anybody tried Yucca? Might give it a go.

Bucki125
03-07-15, 18:17
Saw Yung this morning. I'm going to say she is the best there. Awesome TS, great massage with a nice ending. She dressed me up and sent me on my way. She is upbeat an a all around cool chick. If ya want to feel like a king, see Yung. 80 for massage. 60 for Yung. Well worth it.I thought the norm was. 8 massage and. 4 tip. You must have left VERY happy?

Roush 427
03-09-15, 06:03
I thought the norm was. 8 massage and. 4 tip. You must have left VERY happy?All depends on the girl, she's worth it just sayin Roush.

ExCommando66
03-09-15, 06:23
Sent you a pm with a?

Bucki125
03-09-15, 12:48
All depends on the girl, she's worth it just sayin Roush.When you've seen the girl before do you ever give the tip at the start of the session instead of the end?

Roush 427
03-09-15, 15:23
Sent you a pm with a?Ill check it, just sayin Roush.

StoxxNRoxx
03-11-15, 09:54
Asian Spa on CB road in Monkey Junction, legit. A+ on shower, massage, flip and roaming both otc and utc. 70/40. https://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/4917013369.html..

Amp Insane
03-17-15, 16:11
Sorry for the delay on reporting but I've been making my rounds. Went by VIP a few times for my regular fixes but also decided to venture out of my comfort zone abd tried Asain Moon and Beijing. I found both places to ve accomodating to my needs and then some. Still like VIP the best but it was nice to look around.

Roush 427
03-29-15, 07:17
Stopped in Friday and got my fix, good table shower massage then went to the sauna for a few minutes then did the hot stones massage, left feeling happy as always, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
03-30-15, 22:40
Why do I keep getting her? She is too businesslike for me. Only improvement was she crawled up on top of me when I said it was a little cool. Still a good rub, still a good finish, but nothing like Ceya or Yung.

Roush 427
03-31-15, 21:59
Why do I keep getting her? She is too businesslike for me. Only improvement was she crawled up on top of me when I said it was a little cool. Still a good rub, still a good finish, but nothing like Ceya or Yung.You go there tell who ever answers the door tell them the girl you want to see, if she's busy you might have to wait a while, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
04-01-15, 21:18
You go there tell who ever answers the door tell them the girl you want to see, if she's busy you might have to wait a while, just sayin Roush.You know, I've been tempted to do that. So that's ok? Like it's not rude or uncool? I've read in here that some guys phone ahead. Thoughts anyone? It's not that I dislike the girl, but once you've had Ceya or Yung it's hard to be satisfied with this one's disinterest.

Roush 427
04-02-15, 06:26
You know, I've been tempted to do that. So that's ok? Like it's not rude or uncool? I've read in here that some guys phone ahead. Thoughts anyone? It's not that I dislike the girl, but once you've had Ceya or Yung it's hard to be satisfied with this one's disinterest.Understand it and hey its done all the time and its your money, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
04-03-15, 23:54
Went to VIP today. Was met by a girl I hadn't had before. So I just asked for Ceya. The girl led me to a room and said "I get her for you. ". Next thing you know, Ceya comes in with that sweet smile and says "oh so long not see you!" I just love this girl.

The massage was perfect. I mentioned I had done some yard work and was a little sore. She went straight to the hurt and worked out all the kinks. It does get better the more you go and the better they know you. She was very accommodating and eager to please. I bragged on her so much, tipped her well, and got something I'd never gotten before: Mamasan meets us at the foyer, thanks me for being a loyal customer, and says please return soon! A first for me!

This might have been my best trip!

GrillMaster
04-06-15, 18:07
Met me at the door. I didn't recognize her at first. "Ceya here?" I asked. "Ceya busy. "she said. Told her I'd be back in an hour. She looked a bit sad and said ok. Then she said "why you want Ceya?" I told her Ceya was fun and really really good to me. She said. "I be really really REALLY good to you!

The TS was the best damn TS I've ever had. As good as any flip. Almost ended there it was so good. Lots of teasing and really got things squeaky clean. The massage was actually not quite as good as Ceya's, but still good. Light fingertip dragging as well as dragging her long hair up and down me was a perfect build up to the flip.

Then the flip. OMFG. It was so good I was trying to make it last. I failed. Some vigorous prostate therapy ran the train off the damn rails. She laughs and says "Fun! Yes?" I couldn't breath well enough to answer! Tipped her well and out the door. Whew!

Now I see what some of you guys are talking about!

Chucke
04-08-15, 16:21
Tried the new spot on Carolina beach rd. Not VIP but not bad at all. Was greeted by Lucy not the best looking girl but sweet & gave a good massage about a 7 or 8 & about the same on the flip. I will repeat to try a different girl.

TemporRry80
04-11-15, 13:04
Went to VIP for 1st time. Saw Midori. Okay TS. Okay massage. Finished with oily HJ until cm. Asked about FS, was told was too late, come back earlier. I guess they were about to close. Next time will try for Yung or Ceya earlier in the day. My 2 cents.

Roush 427
04-16-15, 06:36
Tried the new spot on Carolina beach rd. Not VIP but not bad at all. Was greeted by Lucy not the best looking girl but sweet & gave a good massage about a 7 or 8 & about the same on the flip. I will repeat to try a different girl.It a try not bad but I guess VIP has spoiled me LOL just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
04-17-15, 21:37
Hi folks. Been a while since I posted. Been about and around, but not as much as I was. However, tried the new spot over on Wrightsville and Independance as Bejing was busy and VIP was out of my driving range that day. Not sure if anyone else has tried or posted about, so though you'd like a heads up.

While it was a very good massage, it is also legit. Covered the whole time, brightly lit, and a sheet across the entrance to the 'room'. As I said, damn good massage, but not even a look during the flip. Just so you know.

Coastal Nc Guy
04-21-15, 08:06
I've been to VIP a few times and was thinking about branching out.

Has anybody been to the Health Studio on S. College?

Chucke
04-27-15, 09:42
I've been to VIP a few times and was thinking about branching out.

Has anybody been to the Health Studio on S. College?Place is a dump girl was a 5 but everything is on the menu if you care to partake. I won't repeat.

Roush 427
05-06-15, 22:31
Place is a dump girl was a 5 but everything is on the menu if you care to partake. I won't repeat.There doing everything they won't be there long, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-06-15, 22:33
Stopped in and saw Yung as always in a good mood, very good service and left happy, just sayin Roush.

RsxInSpt
05-07-15, 19:54
Hey guys, I'm in need of some advice. I've never been to an AMP before. I read yalls reviews on here and I'm assuming VIP is the best place to go? Is there any do's and don'ts? Of.

Course being really friendly and tip well is a must. Thanks in advance.

Harry Plopper
05-08-15, 17:25
For your second post. You should report your trip to VIP after being friendly and tipping well.

The best way to get advice is to RTFF and start posting your experiences.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

Hey guys, I'm in need of some advice. I've never been to an AMP before. I read yalls reviews on here and I'm assuming VIP is the best place to go? Is there any do's and don'ts? Of.

Course being really friendly and tip well is a must. Thanks in advance.

Amp Insane
05-09-15, 20:25
Was in the area and stopped in last night. 10/10 on the massage. One of the best ove had at an AMP. Got a handshake and said my goodbyes.

Goodtime1
05-26-15, 22:21
Tried the new spot on Carolina beach rd. Not VIP but not bad at all. Was greeted by Lucy not the best looking girl but sweet & gave a good massage about a 7 or 8 & about the same on the flip. I will repeat to try a different girl.Spot on with the review. Likely won't repeat. Not the same treatment as VIP.

Roush 427
06-01-15, 21:52
I stopped by and saw Nancy and got a good table shower and massage, left happy as usual just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
06-01-15, 23:13
Stopped in VIP for my first AMP experience. I drew Midori and I must say I felt like a king there. I went with a table shower then hard massage and enjoyed every second, oh and I definitely left smiling. I will return.

RsxInSpt
06-07-15, 21:04
Hi I went and had my first AMP experience today. Nancy answered the door and took care of me. Very nice table shower and medium massage. She's still appeasing to the eyes.

And takes very good care of you. I told her I had never been before she thought it was funny. She asked how I heard about them and I said some friends said they where here and that they offer very good service. Anywho I left happy as a clam. Cheers!

Roush 427
06-22-15, 21:25
Stopped in and saw Yung very good massage after table shower and sauna, left smiling she's still a sweetie just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
06-30-15, 07:37
Stopped in recently for my second visit and drew Nancy this time. Really cute petite girl, enjoyed the TS and got a hard massage and left happy. I think this is my new favorite activity.

Roush 427
07-04-15, 05:56
Stopped by the other day and saw Ceyia still sweet and fun, good service and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
07-04-15, 09:35
For my 3rd visit drew Ceya, so far my favorite. I hope to get a massage from her again soon for sure.

HankSon
07-06-15, 06:30
Hi,

Could you tell noob what is normal tip in f. Ex VIP Spa?

Thanks, Hank.

Roush 427
07-06-15, 15:45
Hi,

Could you tell noob what is normal tip in f. Ex VIP Spa?

Thanks, Hank.Usually 40, just sayin Roush.

ExCommando66
07-10-15, 18:38
Just pm'd you.

Roush 427
07-13-15, 21:57
Just pm'd you.Got it, just sayin Roush.

Jjjchar
07-16-15, 20:40
If you have never experienced Yung at VIP, you are missing out.

RsxInSpt
07-17-15, 19:19
If you have never experienced Yung at VIP, you are missing out.I've gone twice but have gotten Nancy both times. Nancy is very good don't get me wrong, I always leave happy. Do you mind Pm'ing me some details of your visit with Yung.

Thanks, cheers!

Jjjchar
07-18-15, 07:37
I've always gotten good service at VIP, and this is NOT a shot at the other girls. Yung follows the same formula as the rest, she is just a little better. Friendly, enthusiastic, and attractive. Hard massage and back walking, but her feet are like hands. Toes, calves, hams, glutes, back and shoulders. Her massage is excellent and her service is even better. My comment is meant more for other places across the state that I walk out thinking that I could have found something better to do with my hard earned money.

Roush 427
07-20-15, 14:37
Stopped in Friday and saw Yung very good as always, she knows how to get the kinks out for sure, just sayin Roush.

Amesdan
07-23-15, 20:49
Well, after reading the posts, I decided to check out VIP Spa. I arrived about 8 pm earlier this week and went inside. As soon as I entered, a 30-ish Chinese girl came out to greet me. She said her name was "Shiya" or Xia (pronounced SHI YA). Went back for a table shower. This is a very nice AMP. Clean and quite nice on the inside compared to others I've seen. Good table shower with attention all around. Went back to the room for a good massage and good service on the flip. On the flip, however, while she was on my right side during the finish, she put her left foot on the bench and leaned against it. Blocking all access to her goods. It was annoying, but a good move on her part. Had to give her that. Anyway, very nice finish and well cared for throughout the visit. Would repeat. 80 and 60.

Roush 427
07-25-15, 06:52
Stopped in and got Nancy very good ts and massage sweet gal, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-25-15, 06:53
Well, after reading the posts, I decided to check out VIP Spa. I arrived about 8 pm earlier this week and went inside. As soon as I entered, a 30-ish Chinese girl came out to greet me. She said her name was "Shiya" or Xia (pronounced SHI YA). Went back for a table shower. This is a very nice AMP. Clean and quite nice on the inside compared to others I've seen. Good table shower with attention all around. Went back to the room for a good massage and good service on the flip. On the flip, however, while she was on my right side during the finish, she put her left foot on the bench and leaned against it. Blocking all access to her goods. It was annoying, but a good move on her part. Had to give her that. Anyway, very nice finish and well cared for throughout the visit. Would repeat. 80 and 60.Like ceyia to me, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-01-15, 06:07
Stopped in and saw Nancy, just back from vacation, good massage table shower and sweet little gal does a good job, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
08-02-15, 08:16
Only seen one report so I decided to.

Swing by and TOFTT. Its convenient to the crib and I didn't feel like driving across town in Sat traffic.

Older thick Chinese lady come out as I walk in. Not too attractive but not ugly Get 1 hr for 70.

Ask for a shower and she says after?. Massage was pretty good. Had loose fitting shorts on and let me roam.

Poor english. Said her name is CeCe. Been down from NY for a few weeks.

Got pretty playful towards the end of the massage. Nice teasing before the flip.

Turns me over and points and asks ok to massage here. And of course it was.

Nice finish. Then in for a nice shower.

Over all good experience. Only negative was her trying to squeeze xtra tip when I handed her 40.

Will likely repeat.

Member #5109
08-15-15, 23:46
Tatitana is a BBW that does a little bit of everything. I opted for the Nuru. Dream started out with warm oil / gel body to body slide. Moved on to More. Walk out very happy on wobbly legs. Will repeat.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-nuru-watersports-and-heels-adventure-oak-island-southport-wrightsville-beach-bhi/9387573

Deb is in a league of her own. Nice location and I repeat often. She will rub out all your kinks but no extras.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/divine-sensual-connections-by-magiquehandz-menwmncpls-upscale-and-discreet/20958754

Amber is worth a visit. Not bad nuru rub. Pics are her and you will leave extra happy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-comfort-erotic-nuru-massage-38dd/21823797

Not sure of her name. She hardly speaks English. Very playful. Pics are fake but you will not be disappointed. I've had this dream a few Times. Two different ladies. One was late 30's Looked like a 7. Tight body Ok rub with extras. Second lady Looks 8 very nice body. Rub 5 extras on menu with tip. Location has parking in the front and rear. It is surrounded by other shops but the front has it's own lot.

Goodtime1
08-22-15, 07:06
Tatitanais a BBW that does a little bit of everything. I opted for the Nuru. Dream started out with warm oil / gel body to body slide. Moved on to More. Walk out very happy on wobbly legs. Will repeat.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-nuru-watersports-and-heels-adventure-oak-island-southport-wrightsville-beach-bhi/9387573

Deb is in a league of her own. Nice location and I repeat often. She will rub out all your kinks but no extras.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/divine-sensual-connections-by-magiquehandz-menwmncpls-upscale-and-discreet/20958754

Amber is worth a visit. Not bad nuru rub. Pics are her and you will leave extra happy.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-comfort-erotic-nuru-massage-38dd/21823797

Not sure of her name. She hardly speaks English. Very playful. Pics are fake but you will not be disappointed. I've had this dream a few Times. Two different ladies. One was late 30's Looked like a 7. Tight body Ok rub with extras. Second lady Looks 8 very nice body. Rub 5 extras on menu with tip. Location has parking in the front and rear. It is surrounded by other shops but the front has it's own lot.Thanks for the great feedback. Been considering checking out Tatitana. Now I know what to expect.

Where are you referring to in the last paragraph?

Thanks.

Member #5109
08-22-15, 15:41
I was talking about a place on college. Two call system to set up an appointment. Place is bare bones as far as the setup. There is just a table in the back room. No spa or shorter, just a chair for changing and a message table.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-910-409-4201-beautiful-asian-bodyw/22394334

Roush 427
08-23-15, 07:17
Stopped in Fri. And got Yung hadn't seen her in a while, always fun little gal, good massage just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-31-15, 21:31
I stopped in today and got Nancy, good table shower then sauna and massage all and all very good, just sayin Roush.

Falconb52
09-10-15, 09:13
Has anyone seen oJackieO? She advertises on The oTHEr site. She has a website sweetrubs and looks intriguing. Thinking of TOFT soon.

Harry Plopper
09-11-15, 18:06
Saw Shiya today. I have not been in a while and will be in town for a few weeks for business. Good shower, Nice light massage (which I like), very good flip (technique was very good and I got some in her hair and face. . And after HE she continued massage which was a nice touch.

MrEMonger
09-11-15, 20:48
Popped my VIP cherry today. Roush always posts about it so I decided to take the plunge. It was kind of busy, with a lot or vehicles in the parking lot and no-one at the barber shop (Hmmm). I waited for about 15 minutes in a room once I got there. (Haha. Roush was probably in there which was probably why I had to I had to wait!) Anyway. After a while a late 20's early 30's lady came in. I think her name was (Mak-the-shi or Mak-shi). In any case, she was attractive and gave a decent massage. Great technique on the flip. She would gently moan and blow on her hands as she was doing the necessaries. I was powerless and left a little lighter than when arrived.

Stay Safe Out There.

Mr E.

GregsRed
09-13-15, 23:23
Did my obligatory stop in VIP yesterday. Drew midori. Nice gal very accommodating.

Where I reside in tennessee LE has targeted AMPs with a new seizure law. Needless to say no HE anywhere to be had.

Wilmington is lucky to have VIP. Enjoy.

Play safe,

G-Reg.

Harry Plopper
09-17-15, 15:24
Wife is out of town and I needed a massage.

Stopped in and drew Yung. Great TS, nice massage and good flip. Left happy. I still like Shiya for frontal technique the best so far. I will be back.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

Goodtime1
09-20-15, 11:30
Never been in and the consensus is why bother cause VIP is so good.

Figured I would tofft to see if the scenery had changed.

Rolled in early this am shortly after they opened.

Young girl with huge tits comes out. Never seen an asian girl with tits that big except online.

Ask for an hour with ts. . 65 is the house.

Another young girl comes in. Takes me to crusty shower.

Shower and massage were average. On the flip the went right to work. Nice and slow. Nice touch. Looked me in the eyes smiling. As I roamed she offered to pull up her bra if I tipped nice.

Offered 60 and out came some nice be's with cute nipples.

She did nice work and I left happy.

She has been in town a month. 25. Didn't understand the name she gave.

May head back soon and try the big titty girl.

Got to try and figure out her name?.

Clarence
09-23-15, 03:15
So I tried Bejing 6 pm ish on Tuesday, looking for the elusive large-breasted Japanese girl. She was nowhere in sight, but I drew "Summer". Thick girl with round, firm looking be / see cup. Very young looking, and pretty. She gave me a very good back massage relative to what you usually get in an AMP, paid special attention to the areas I told her were bothering me. A little teasing as she worked on my ass, then on the flip went right for the goods. She allowed me to roam over her clothes, smiled at me as we went, but when I indicated that I would like to flip the bra up, she shook her head no. Anyway, she worked hard on the important extremity and did a nice job, and a very thorough cleanup. No table shower offered, I didn't even notice if they have one.

Roush 427
09-23-15, 21:40
I stopped by and tried the new girl Ge-Ge young and looks good gives a good massage and makes you smile, Nancy is gone now so check her out guys, just sayin Roush.

SmartAss567
09-24-15, 03:03
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-9am-9pmaddictive-and-unforgettable-fbsm-all-natural-38gg-beauty/18835159

In town for only a few more weeks.

Looking for a good massage from a preferably busty gal.

I haven't been able to find any reviews on her.

Zebulon97
09-24-15, 11:38
Just mved here from the Raleigh area. Looks like the AMP scene and massage scene in general here is very limited and scarce. There were many places where I moved from and they offered FS dreams. I'm assuming by the reports I've lurked that it seems to be massage only down here? Anyone can pm responses if they prefer. A fellow monger loving life in the port city.

Wilm Guy
09-24-15, 18:12
No FS around here unfortunately. And Osaka in dillon sc is gone. That place had it all. Good luck.

Goodtime1
09-27-15, 20:28
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wednesday-9am-9pmaddictive-and-unforgettable-fbsm-all-natural-38gg-beauty/18835159

In town for only a few more weeks.

Looking for a good massage from a preferably busty gal.

I haven't been able to find any reviews on her.Is pretty cool. Decent massage in private residence. Nice enough girl.

VictorVic
10-05-15, 22:05
Hey fellow hobbiest, where should I start when it comes to parlors? Looks like VIP might be the place to go. Please help a brother out.

VictorVic
10-05-15, 22:07
Hey fellow hobbiest, where should I start when it comes to parlors? Looks like VIP is the place to start. Please help a brother out.

Clarence
10-06-15, 16:41
I've already reported on a couple of other massage experiences (S College, CB Drive). I tried VIP the other day, got Yung, and she was great! The table shower was well done, and she teased the boys several times, and has a really nice technique with the goody area while you are face down. The back massage, for me, was fantastic. I asked her for "hard", and she did almost the whole thing with her feet, walking on me, and it was spectacular, especially with my ass, hips, and lower back. On the flip I told her that I have been having a problem with ED, and not to worry. And the little bee-yotch had me hard in minutes! I had to reach down and grab it myself to believe it! Anyway, she does this soft thing all over your body, hard to describe, but it is both sexy and soothing as hell. My only complaint, if you could call it a complaint, is that she is so skinny there's not much to grab onto (although she lets you stroke her side, legs, ass. I didn't even try to touch her tiny breasts).

OK, those of you asking about "Dee". I have not seen her but she does have reviews from reliable people, a couple are great and a couple are mediocre. I have the impression that at one time she offered full service but now is straight FBSM, but I don't know that for a fact. Those boobs are pretty enticing, aren't they? Her ads seem to come and go...

You guys must know "Star" (sweetrubs?) Her reviews are off the charts fantastic. She IS FBSM ony, no oral or FS and yet she still gets great reviews, my understanding is that she's not as hot as she once was but still probably the hottest thing on that market. She is quite expensive, though I think she has a couple of specials for under 200.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/openings-tuesday-and-wed-til-8pm-sexxy-white-girl-reviewed-as-wilmingtons-best/21203731

"Samantha" has three good reviews on ter and appears to offer FS, GFE kissing. Reviewers say she is pretty.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body2body-no-rush-mutual-touch-well-reviewed-available-today-until-9-pm-samantha-9105120571/21548393

Allyson: if you take the time to read her website, you will be amazed. Expensive, I think, but she sure talks purty.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/say-no-more-to-robotic-body-rubs-come-experience-how-it-should-really-be-done/23156640

This one looks like a real hottie (so I don't believe it. Anybody seen her?
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do/19897567

More to come.

Roush 427
10-06-15, 21:22
Hey fellow hobbiest, where should I start when it comes to parlors? Looks like VIP is the place to start. Please help a brother out.VIP is the one welcome, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-06-15, 21:28
Stopped in Thur. And got the new girl Honey, and she is a sweetie looks good speaks good English and gives a very good massage try her guys I think you will agree, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
10-07-15, 13:53
Stopped in Thur. And got the new girl Honey, and she is a sweetie looks good speaks good English and gives a very good massage try her guys I think you will agree, just sayin Roush.Thanks Roush for the updates. Does VIP have two new girls now, Honey and GeGe? My favorite is Yung (very playful) and Ceya is a close second. How do the new girls compare. I'll.

Be in Wilmington in a few weeks and I don't know if I should see Yung again or try some new girl?

Roush 427
10-08-15, 05:17
Thanks Roush for the updates. Does VIP have two new girls now, Honey and GeGe? My favorite is Yung (very playful) and Ceya is a close second. How do the new girls compare. I'll.

Be in Wilmington in a few weeks and I don't know if I should see Yung again or try some new girl?There is only one I guess the girl didn't like the name Ge Ge so she changed it to Honey, she is right in there with the others just sayin Roush.

Clarence
10-10-15, 17:38
Tried the Asian moon on harbour. "cici". Standard TS, good backrub, energetic HR. Her big thing was to offer me her 'frequent flyer" card. She offered me 10 off each visit (so 60 for ts & massage) and the 10th one free. Yeah, baybee. I tipped her 40, don't really know what the going rate is but I really don't think I'm going to tip more until I find a real young cutie and / or get more than HR. What do you guys do?

Goodtime1
10-11-15, 21:06
Stopped in Thur. And got the new girl Honey, and she is a sweetie looks good speaks good English and gives a very good massage try her guys I think you will agree, just sayin Roush.Is a sexy young thing. Very playful for sure.

Pcity
10-11-15, 22:24
Visited VIP tonight, drew honey. Great massage and good dream. Would repeat.

Roush 427
10-16-15, 06:34
Visited VIP tonight, drew honey. Great massage and good dream. Would repeat.Is a Honey for sure, stopped in again and she was excellent, just sayin Roush.

Harry Plopper
10-16-15, 15:15
Wife out of town again so decided to stop in. Got Shiya or CeYa again. Love her so much. The place was really busy but she took time to make me happy. <left with a smile .

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

Wilmncguy
10-17-15, 03:13
I pulled in the rear about 10 pm, and a 30 ish lady, very attractive, opened the back door before I got to it. When I did get to the door she just reached out and took me by the hand and lead me to a room (I think the second from the back door on the right) and ask if I would like a shower, I said "Please. " She said leave you clothes on the chair I'll be back with a big towel. Don't know that I've had anybody give me a bath other than my mother and that was well over 50 years ago, the table shower was worth the price of admission (at least the first time) but lucky me, there was more. I'm 5' 11" and 280, and she was 5' nothing (maybe a little less) and maybe 100 lbs. (probably less). Thing is I had driven about 600 miles the day before and my back was killing me and I really need a good massage. So we go back to the room with the table and she starts to trying to give me a massage, trouble was the top of my back and neck were above her waist, maybe her chest. So after a couple of minutes she just slipped right up on the table and straddled me. Now she was pressing down and had pretty strong little hands. I thought this was going to be OK, it might get the job done. She asked me "too hard?" And I told her, "there was no way you could press too hard. " She said "you want I walk on your back?" "Absolutely!" Turns out she didn't mean walk on my back, she meant dance, like a little tiny ballerina! It was incredible! She did my arms, hands, legs, everything needed to keep me interested with her "second pair of hands. " I don't know if they can all do that or it was her specialty, but if you need a deep tissue massage that's the only way to fly. On the flip, I'll just say on the tender spots her hands were like Sinatra's voice, smooth as silk. At the end of the massage she dressed me, and I felt all warm and fuzzy so after I tipped her, I gave her hug. I think it might have startled for a second, and maybe with good reason cause my brain went "WOW SHE IS TINY," but when I whispered "Thank you!" in her ear I could feel her relax. In summation, "I'll be back!

Oh, sorry I can't be positive about the name, I ask twice and the closest I can come is Mia. She spoke pretty good English, said she had come from NY, but was originally from Korea. Maybe our good friend Roush will recognize my description because there maybe someone in there that can use their feet as well as she did, but I don't think they could do it any better. Also I think she said she usually works days.

Roush 427
10-17-15, 21:14
I pulled in the rear about 10 pm, and a 30 ish lady, very attractive, opened the back door before I got to it. When I did get to the door she just reached out and took me by the hand and lead me to a room (I think the second from the back door on the right) and ask if I would like a shower, I said "Please. " She said leave you clothes on the chair I'll be back with a big towel. Don't know that I've had anybody give me a bath other than my mother and that was well over 50 years ago, the table shower was worth the price of admission (at least the first time) but lucky me, there was more. I'm 5' 11" and 280, and she was 5' nothing (maybe a little less) and maybe 100 lbs. (probably less). Thing is I had driven about 600 miles the day before and my back was killing me and I really need a good massage. So we go back to the room with the table and she starts to trying to give me a massage, trouble was the top of my back and neck were above her waist, maybe her chest. So after a couple of minutes she just slipped right up on the table and straddled me. Now she was pressing down and had pretty strong little hands. I thought this was going to be OK, it might get the job done. She asked me "too hard?" And I told her, "there was no way you could press too hard. " She said "you want I walk on your back?" "Absolutely!" Turns out she didn't mean walk on my back, she meant dance, like a little tiny ballerina! It was incredible! She did my arms, hands, legs, everything needed to keep me interested with her "second pair of hands. " I don't know if they can all do that or it was her specialty, but if you need a deep tissue massage that's the only way to fly. On the flip, I'll just say on the tender spots her hands were like Sinatra's voice, smooth as silk. At the end of the massage she dressed me, and I felt all warm and fuzzy so after I tipped her, I gave her hug. I think it might have startled for a second, and maybe with good reason cause my brain went "WOW SHE IS TINY," but when I whispered "Thank you!" in her ear I could feel her relax. In summation, "I'll be back!

Oh, sorry I can't be positive about the name, I ask twice and the closest I can come is Mia. She spoke pretty good English, said she had come from NY, but was originally from Korea. Maybe our good friend Roush will recognize my description because there maybe someone in there that can use their feet as well as she did, but I don't think they could do it any better. Also I think she said she usually works days.It was most likely cia or young they are the small girls, Midori and Honey are bigger girls and I wouldn't want them walking on my back, just sayin Roush.

Wilmncguy
10-18-15, 06:51
It was most likely cia or young they are the small girls, Midori and Honey are bigger girls and I wouldn't want them walking on my back, just sayin Roush.Thanks Roush, had to be Cia then, it didn't sound anything like Yung. BTW when she would do my arms, and around my elbows and wrist, she would hang from the bar in the ceiling and only have the pressure of strong hands. But she was a beatiful, and very petite lady. Try it, you'll like it.

Bucki125
10-23-15, 16:29
Saw Honey twice in the past week. Nice TS, paid attention to all the nooks and crannies, with a poke thrown in too. Massage was very good. She uses shiatsu type hitting on pressurepoints in back. She does flip sooner than the other girls and teases the front instead of back. First visit relieved all my backed up plumbing issues. Second visit not so much. In spite of her best efforts, including vigorous pm, I experienced an equipment failure. She was very sweet and felt bad that a HE didn't happen. As I explained, when your 69 years old things.

Don't always work they way they used too. She was great and I plan on seeing her again. She's a great addition to Yung and Ceya. You can't go wrong with any of them.

HawtHairCuts
10-27-15, 01:04
I guess there's a first time for everything! I registered, because I read a couple of reviews about myself here, and they were okay. Not really glowing, but hey, that's life.

At least I know where I should improve. I'm the one who does haircuts w / a sexy view, wearing a lace shirt, and sometimes a thin white blouse that I wet down w / a spray bottle.

Some other posters had mentioned girls leaving Wilmington for larger cities like Raleigh, and I think I will follow suit. I'm getting my house ready for sale, and I plan to move down to Myrtle Beach.

I've been getting mixed opinions on taking my business down there. My reasoning is that Myrtle Beach gets literally millions of visitors every year, and it's a bigger town than Wilmington.

But people I've told about this move, say that people on vacation don't get their hair cut. And that's true.

But people DO go to spas on vacation, and my whole idea behind this haircuts w / a view thing is that instead of being rushed like you're on a conveyor belt, I take my time with a massage and hot towel.

The problem here is that I just rent space inside someone else's salon. I don't have my own place (just my own little screened off area), and it's almost impossible to advertise. I think in Myrtle Beach, I could advertise it as the whole salon does it, and hire a couple of stylists.

I just think that since I'm from just outside of San Francisco, that the bigger the city, the more business you can do. As evidenced by a poster here who said she made a lot more money in Raleigh than she did here in Wilmington.

So what do you guys think?

It's a risk, and I've got to take it. I'm hoping I'll get enough money from the sale of my house to fund it.

HawtHairCuts
10-27-15, 01:24
I had an appt. Today and her services are exactly as advertised. She will even send you an email stating that nothing else is available. As far as my two cents...haircut was good, neck and shoulder massage was good, view was very nice! I did get lucky and get yoga pants day so I was pleased (outfit in ad is correct). Chest is A++ for a 48 year old and realistically she looks as good or better than a lot of the girls posting these days. Also I made my appt for 11 so I was there alone before any of the other employees got there. I would imagine if anything else was on the table, I would have been presented with options. She says 10 is as early as she will take appts. I will probably repeat but not every haircut especially at 25 + tip for service. Only negative thing I can say is do not ask about personal life. She is a woman scorned and she can get pretty negative and angry about her ex. Hope some of this helps you guys.Well, it helps me! I'll be sure not to talk about my ex anymore. It's not really advisable anyway, but the subject must have come up, and I ranted. Sorry about that.

Talking is part of the job of doing hair, and all sorts of subjects come up. It's kind of weird to not talk. Like, the guy is just sitting in my chair not saying anything at all gets a little awkward. I'm usually a pretty quiet person anyway, but on the job it's sort of required, and I've gotten used to it.

MrBlues
10-27-15, 02:06
There is a salon in Raleigh that has individual rooms set aside that each stylist rents from the person (or company) that owns the salon. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put a URL for the place in here, but if not, I guess the admin will delete it. If it's missing, just PM me. Anyway, if you go here: http://experiencesalonstudios.com/#ExperienceSalonRaleigh you can get an idea of what the place looks like. The one that is most appropriate for you might the one in the bottom row toward the right that shows the individual rooms off of the hallway. The salon is just walls / rooms put up inside a large space in an area that is almost an industrial type area more than what you would consider a retail area.

Each stylist who works there turns their rented space into their own, personalizing it however they would like. I've never actually seen anyone close a door but I can't see any reason why you couldn't. In this case I assume they are there so the stylists can lock them at night, but it would seem it would be an easy way to offer a little privacy too.

Would it work? I dunno. Probably so, I would think. I'd go if the pricing was right and if I really needed a haircut. It would also help if the stylist actually knew how to cut hair. Would I go if I were on a vacation at the beach? Hmmm, probably not. When I'm on vacation, I'm really on vacation and the most effort I want to exert is walking from my hotel room to the beach and back. (Maybe outcall haircuts.).

Would it work in Myrtle Beach? Not a clue. I think I would ask yourself how many of your Wilmington clients are locals vs how many are visitors. Of course, in Wilmington so many of the visitors are there so often they are almost locals, and there are probably more families visiting than not, but who knows. You should just get a good idea of who is coming to you now and see if that type of person regularly visits Myrtle Beach. And, you may want to consider more than just backpage or craigslist for advertising if those are what you are using now.

Anyway, those are the first things that came to mind. I'm sure other folks will have other and probably better ideas for you. Nice of you to ask, by the way.

The problem here is that I just rent space inside someone else's salon. I don't have my own place (just my own little screened off area), and it's almost impossible to advertise. I think in Myrtle Beach, I could advertise it as the whole salon does it, and hire a couple of stylists.

I just think that since I'm from just outside of San Francisco, that the bigger the city, the more business you can do. As evidenced by a poster here who said she made a lot more money in Raleigh than she did here in Wilmington.

It's a risk, and I've got to take it. I'm hoping I'll get enough money from the sale of my house to fund it.

Roush 427
10-27-15, 09:02
I guess there's a first time for everything! I registered, because I read a couple of reviews about myself here, and they were okay. Not really glowing, but hey, that's life.

At least I know where I should improve. I'm the one who does haircuts w / a sexy view, wearing a lace shirt, and sometimes a thin white blouse that I wet down w / a spray bottle.

Some other posters had mentioned girls leaving Wilmington for larger cities like Raleigh, and I think I will follow suit. I'm getting my house ready for sale, and I plan to move down to Myrtle Beach.

I've been getting mixed opinions on taking my business down there. My reasoning is that Myrtle Beach gets literally millions of visitors every year, and it's a bigger town than Wilmington.

But people I've told about this move, say that people on vacation don't get their hair cut. And that's true.

But people DO go to spas on vacation, and my whole idea behind this haircuts w / a view thing is that instead of being rushed like you're on a conveyor belt, I take my time with a massage and hot towel.

It's a risk, and I've got to take it. I'm hoping I'll get enough money from the sale of my house to fund it.Come on down, if you need any help pm me, just sayin Roush.

SmallButHard
10-27-15, 12:26

It's a risk, and I've got to take it. I'm hoping I'll get enough money from the sale of my house to fund it.You won't know unless you try. For me, the ONLY reason I've not come to you for a haircut is that you were in the back of a tattoo shop. Would feel much more comfortable if you were in your own unit or in that of much like a massage parlor where you have separate rooms. Just my two cents, and I for one will look forward to you being in Myrtle beach where I will most likely be a regular customer. Incidentally I recall a place I visited in NJ where all the girls cutting hair were dressed in lingerie. The place was always packed. I also think if you could take it a step further and offer some "manscaping" and body waxing for men, you would double your business. I'm excited for you, feel free to pm me if you'd like!

Nedder
10-27-15, 17:08

It's a risk, and I've got to take it. I'm hoping I'll get enough money from the sale of my house to fund it.I visit Wilmington often and have been trying to find time to set up a appointment with you. Sounds like that won't happen, but I completely understand needing a change. Also, if you do market to vacationers, and your business model is missing some things that guys on this forum are looking for, maybe you could help point them in the right direction. Not sure if that's a good / bad idea, just a thought. Good luck in myrtle beach!

HawtHairCuts
10-28-15, 12:18
[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HawtHairCuts
10-29-15, 09:44
Just wanted to say thanks for all your responses, guys. It helped.

Check your PMs.

MrMatty
10-29-15, 12:25
Went to Yucca, older Asian not bad looking but not " hot" spoke no English, stayed anyway. Good massage, knew her stuff, no TS but hot towels. No HE but I think I can get one next time. Was some grazing and rubbing but I think the lack of communication halted it. I think on the flip next time I'll just point and see what happens. However when I handed her the price of the massage with small tip, she got a confused look like I owed her more. Not sure what that was but she couldn't understand me to figure it out so I left.

Good service nice massage will report back once I try again next week. Thanks for the reviews guys I know where to go for the real deal if not. Keep it safe out there. -Capt Matt.

MrMatty
10-29-15, 15:12
Visited Yucca today. Older Asian woman greeted me. Not ugly but not hot. Decided to stay anyway as I had some shoulder pain. She asked " want massage?" I replied "yes" and was escorted to a room. Their ads say TS hot stone music and other options but none of this was the case. It was clean and nice tho. The massage was good, she asked several times "is good?" and it was. Lots of light touching. There was no great ending tho, very close and all around but perhaps I didn't make it clear as she spoke ZERO English. If you try them make sure on the flip towards the times up point out what you want and you might have better luck. Talking won't work.

One thing I noticed. Price is 60 for an hour massage. She said 60. I handed her 70 as I felt it was decent and I didn't get anything special or even all that was advertised but I liked her ok. She looked at it confused like she had never seen a 10.

Massage 9/10.

End and / A.

Friendly.

Roush 427
10-30-15, 20:59
Stopped in and had a good table shower massage by Yung and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

JoeySluthugger
11-01-15, 15:02
Hi, new forum member here! I've been a long time lurker / monger, and thought I'd jump in and contribute a bit. I don't get out and about often, but hopefully whatever I can post will be a help to someone.

I was driving around the other day, and thought I'd hit up Beijing again when I remembered Asian Rainbow at the corner of Wrightsville / Oleander. Usually I hit up VIP or Beijing, but I figure it won't kill me to give other places a shot now and again. The place was empty, most of the lights off and just one older lady there who barely spoke any English. She greeted me and proceeded to pull out a "menu" for how long you wanted to have a massage, all the way up to $60 for 30 min (if I remember correctly). The massage wasn't really all that great, even though the old Chinese lady put in a bit of effort. On the flip, she pointed to the Main Tension Area and asked "Him?" I let her know to go ahead and get after it.

Probably the worst service of about anywhere, for sure. Two times she asked me to take over on it, and there was no roaming allowed. She did laugh about that when I asked though, but still no roaming. We finally got things done, and I tipped and took off. No way I'll repeat, the tried and true is still the best option. I will probably visit some of the other joints when I get a chance and report back with any findings.

Have fun and be safe out there!

JoeSluthugger.

MrMatty
11-05-15, 12:40
Went early yesterday and saw Lucy, 65 to house. Left 40 on table in case I wanted to tip.

Well I guess that's incentive because she was great. Although she tipped herself. But I didn't care, that amount was appropriate for what I received.

Massage was very light she was had a very very soft touch. I don't think she could have put much more force behind it she was small framed. Rubbed all over and asked several times if I liked it. It was ok not great but relaxing.

On the flip she went directly to work, I guess leaving the tip out ensured a good job with no guesswork.

She smiled the whole time and allowed roaming.

English was good and a good experience. No TS just hot towels. Not busy either.

I would go back sometime. Not sure what else they do, they advertise a lot I might try some other options. Give it a go gents.

Roush 427
11-14-15, 07:24
I stopped by VIP and got honey again she speaks good English and gave a very good table shower and massage, I left smiling just sayin Roush.

Wilm Guy
11-18-15, 23:14
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Clip/11651480/wmbf-news-hidden-camera-investigation-leads-to-prostitution-arrests

This place was legendary back in the day. Rest in peace osaka.

Roush 427
11-24-15, 16:56
I stopped in and got Ceyia as usual she was her cute little self, good ts massage and tcb, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-02-15, 21:06
I stopped in yesterday and saw Yung, good table shower massage and cool as usual, all decorated up for Christmas lights everywhere just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
12-05-15, 12:49
Has anybody ever taken their girlfriend / wife to an AMP like VIP or Parkway? If so, did they leave with a happy smile like us guys do?

Roush 427
12-06-15, 07:18
Has anybody ever taken their girlfriend / wife to an AMP like VIP or Parkway? If so, did they leave with a happy smile like us guys do?Give couple Massage but I don't know any that get the gals off like they do us guys, I'm sure some may do but just don't know any, just sayin Roush.

LoveARub
12-12-15, 12:16
I'm not usually in Wilmington, but just happened to have a reason to be. Given the opportunity, I stopped in and got Yung. Thanks for the suggestion. Best AMP I've been to since I moved to MB 5 years ago.

Roush 427
12-12-15, 22:26
I'm not usually in Wilmington, but just happened to have a reason to be. Given the opportunity, I stopped in and got Yung. Thanks for the suggestion. Best AMP I've been to since I moved to MB 5 years ago.You had a good time all the girls are good, just sayin Roush.

StoxxNRoxx
12-15-15, 11:04
Hey fellow hunters. Do you all know that FS is on the table in NYC Manhattan AMPs? Blew my mind, and the China dolls look like the ones on the website. Much competition. Wish we had that here. PM if you want details.

GrillMaster
12-15-15, 20:23
Haven't posted in a while. Still hitting VIP, still totally satisfied. I have switched up my routine a bit. Sometimes a 30 min rub is all I have time for, and there are differences. Yung wants to finish you on the TS and end it there, but Ceya will give you a quick TS and instead of a rub goes straight to the.

Light fingertip dragging teasing thing. Last two times she's climbed up on the table and either sat between my legs during the finish or on my chest, which is nice eveentho the pants stay on. Either way, still just what the doctor ordered. Really. Doc says a good massage may help my high blood pressure. I'm OK with that! .

MrMatty
12-16-15, 12:23
Reports to catch you all up.

I went to Bejing the other day and they were closed at late morning 11-12 ish.

So I went over to VIP and got Yung. Awesome as always, nice girl tells me about how its boring because she has no car. Great rub and the soft blowing thing she does is worth the visit alone.

Went back to bejing another day walk in and the woman tells me she's busy. There was 1 truck in the parking lot and I could see another girl in the back. I dunno what's up with them but I think I'm done with them for good. I liked the service ok and it was cheaper. But whatever.

Back to VIP and as usual excellent. Yung again. Ceya was busy but whatever I like Yung.

VIP Again. Yung. Same deal Awesome.

Called the S. College place that advertises and got a woman she gave me the address, I checked it out and it was just a house. So I left. I dunno why but I didn't feel comfortable.

Decided to switch it up and go to Asian Moon. Got Mimi (I think) Let me just say I was very impressed. It was top quality almost VIP service. Great Shower I had her walk on my back and while a couple times it hurt (in a good way) she did a decent foot dance on me. Great massage after that as well altho this woman is STRONG she will hurt you if you ask for hard I had to ask her to ease up a little on my neck and back. After that it was great tho. No teasing really but there was a flip, she then said " you tip?" I nod, after that ill say that it was excellent. I felt very very relaxed. During the massage she made some noises that I'm sure were acting but seemed like she was having a great time. I think with more visits you could see a different menu.

Emv La
12-17-15, 01:48
Hey fellow hunters. Do you all know that FS is on the table in NYC Manhattan AMPs? Blew my mind, and the China dolls look like the ones on the website. Much competition. Wish we had that here. PM if you want details.And RI too. Well for now. Stupid Ordinance of good doers who should focus on actual crime, drugs, education or something else instead of a Hohn wanting to get his rocks off by a Asian bueat. PM or post on here the details of the one you want to. Planning a trip to NY and was thinking of hitting up 98 Mott.

Goodtime1
12-19-15, 12:39
I've been in a few times w mixed results due to the rotation from up north.

Its convenient to the house tho so I stopped by yesterday and lucked out. Got a real cutie called herself CiCi.

Chinese. Stunning body. Very nice massage and playful.

On the flip she was very sweet and flirty. Kissed my nipples and teased me for a long time. Let me enjoy alot of her body before finishing me off.

I will try and get another visit in before she disappears.

Roush 427
12-20-15, 22:34
I stopped by Friday and got Yung and as usual playful and a good table shower massage and a nice smile at the end, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-27-15, 20:13
I stopped by Christmas eve and dropped off a fruit basket for the girls and got a massage by Ceyia good as usual, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
12-28-15, 04:33
Mama answerd door, took me to room and said "(house fee) please" so I handed her the 8. I thought she would be doing the work at first. LOL. I asked for Yung but she said " she busy but I get you real good girl! Every time you come I try get you new girl so you try them all, no worry they all good!

I am all for trying different things so I was fine. I drew Midori, now here's the weird thing, she looked ok but not as good in the TS room. However when she walked me out she looked like a 10 I dunno if I wasn't seeing straight or if they switched girls on me.

Anyway the massage was actually a bit half assed. She kept asking if it was ok and I directed to do a bit harder and it just wasn't working. It felt like she did t really know what she was doing. Kinda poking and randomly sliding fingers around. Very soft and no real technique to it just like a random wan trying to massage you. Also she did it through a sheet. When the oil part came she used wayyyy to much and didn't get it all off my back. I felt greesy till I got a shower.

The flip however was excellent. Felt better after that. She also was a little too close. LOL.

She did not help me dress.

Will not repeat with her I'll wait for Yung.

GrillMaster
01-01-16, 15:53
Mama answerd door, took me to room and said "(house fee) please" so I handed her the 8. I thought she would be doing the work at first. LOL. I asked for Yung but she said " she busy but I get you real good girl! Every time you come I try get you new girl so you try them all, no worry they all good!

I am all for trying different things so I was fine. I drew Midori, now here's the weird thing, she looked ok but not as good in the TS room. However when she walked me out she looked like a 10 I dunno if I wasn't seeing straight or if they switched girls on me.

Anyway the massage was actually a bit half assed. She kept asking if it was ok and I directed to do a bit harder and it just wasn't working. It felt like she did t really know what she was doing. Kinda poking and randomly sliding fingers around. Very soft and no real technique to it just like a random wan trying to massage you. Also she did it through a sheet. When the oil part came she used wayyyy to much and didn't get it all off my back. I felt greesy till I got a shower.

The flip however was excellent. Felt better after that. She also was a little too close. LOL.

Will not repeat with her I'll wait for Yung.Same for me. I either ask for Ceya at the door or call ahead. Ceya takes it as a real compliment if you call ahead and ask for her. She always shows me her appreciation when I do.

G.

Roush 427
01-01-16, 19:18

Will not repeat with her I'll wait for Yung.She will be on vacation shortly, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-01-16, 19:24
Stopped in and ended the year with a massage with Honey and the name fits her got a very good Table shower massage and left smiling, by the way Cyia is on vacation right now but will be back soon, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
01-11-16, 07:17
Anyone tried the new place near the college?

How about the S. College RD one? I called but it felt weird. Not new but I never went.

The new listing for Sakura (that requires a call also.

I might bite the bullet and try one this week if no info.

BoneGuy
01-12-16, 11:10
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-intentions-class-and-elegance-sun-mon-tues-thurs-fri-men-wmn-cplsbday-treat/25566769

Wondering if anyone has seen her. She has no pictures but the description sounds good. Thanks.

Roush 427
01-12-16, 17:14
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-intentions-class-and-elegance-sun-mon-tues-thurs-fri-men-wmn-cplsbday-treat/25566769

Wondering if anyone has seen her. She has no pictures but the description sounds good. Thanks.Like Deb and her husband that's where they are, just sayin Roush.

Zappa3
01-14-16, 20:30
Getting ready for a return trip to your lovely city by the sea and was wondering what my options are to satisfy my cravings for a lovely asian lady. So far I have only tried VIP which is top notch if you are only looking for a rub and tug. This time I feel I may want a little more services then what they offer. Are there any FS asian houses?

On a side note I can't help but marvel at how long VIP has been servicing your community. Up North places don't last too long especially considering all the free press VIP gets on here. LE has to know. They either don't care or god only knows why. I'm certain they've probably gotten complaints from the local Baptist church ladies auxilliary more than a few times.

Stopped in and ended the year with a massage with Honey and the name fits her got a very good Table shower massage and left smiling, by the way Cyia is on vacation right now but will be back soon, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-15-16, 10:08
Getting ready for a return trip to your lovely city by the sea and was wondering what my options are to satisfy my cravings for a lovely asian lady. So far I have only tried VIP which is top notch if you are only looking for a rub and tug. This time I feel I may want a little more services then what they offer. Are there any FS asian houses?

On a side note I can't help but marvel at how long VIP has been servicing your community. Up North places don't last too long especially considering all the free press VIP gets on here. LE has to know. They either don't care or god only knows why. I'm certain they've probably gotten complaints from the local Baptist church ladies auxilliary more than a few times.None in Wilmington that are talked about any way, some in Myrtle Beach that are FS, just sayin Roush.

Wilmncguy
01-15-16, 15:01
Zappa,

The reason VIP has been here so long, adjacent to the NC Highway Patrol Station, is because management is so strict that the ladies offer no more than a happy ending. Happy endings are, despite what others will tell you, LEGAL in NC.

The massage parlors that you see close down, offer a boarder menu for more money. As long as they follow the law, they'll continue to operate, even if their neighbor is a highway patrol station.

On a side note I can't help but marvel at how long VIP has been servicing your community. Up North places don't last too long especially considering all the free press VIP gets on here. LE has to know. They either don't care or god only knows why. I'm certain they've probably gotten complaints from the local Baptist church ladies auxilliary more than a few times.

PussAEater
01-15-16, 16:02
Sorry hate to break it to you but happy endings are illegal in NC, up until two years ago they were legal however now they are illegal. The only reason VIP has been around so long without there being a raid or them shut down is because they pay out the police to go away. That is what a lot of these Asian spas do. I know this from some insiders and lawyers.

Jimjim77
01-15-16, 16:11
http://bmbt.org/downloads/Rules_Regulations%20Revised%2010-08.pdf

See. 0508.

Sorry hate to break it to you but happy endings are illegal in NC, up until two years ago they were legal however now they are illegal. The only reason VIP has been around so long without there being a raid or them shut down is because they pay out the police to go away. That is what a lot of these Asian spas do. I know this from some insiders and lawyers.

Wilmncguy
01-16-16, 16:48
The girls at VIP offer body rubs, NOT MASSAGES. You post the ethical rules for massage therapists. The Board my elect to pull their license if a licensed therapist offer Happy Ending. My source is a NC County Attorney whose was order by County Commissioners to find a way to close down a "Jack Shack. " There were able to when they were offer more than a HE and found drugs in the place of business. With every cop out there trying to put another notch in their belt the protect deal in BS! Public corruption is so much bigger a notch than prostitution that there is NO WAY, they could keep "pay offs" quiet. Not only that public corruption falls under the jurisdiction of he SBI and the FBI and the mere mention of public corruption gives those guys a hard-on. There is NO WAY the locals could keep a lid on it.

Either way I don't see VIP closing anytime soon.

http://bmbt.org/downloads/Rules_Regulations%20Revised%2010-08.pdf

See. 0508.

PussAEater
01-16-16, 18:34
Ok the how come the girls on backpage under body rubs get busted then? They are offering body rubs with happy endings and they get busted all the time.

Wilmncguy
01-17-16, 13:12
Tom Watson said the secret to being a great golfer is to never hit two bad shots in a row. Way more than half the DWIs arrests, not at a checkpoint, are for #1 Failure to dim your high beams; #2 Having a headlight or taillight out; and #3 (may have dropped with the new system) Expire tag, registration and / or inspection sticker. In other words, try not to break 2 laws at the same time. Believe or not there have been a case or two where a lady or client was doing drugs and offer sex for money or visa versa. The hobby is the same way.

Most of the ladies, even for pure body rubs, leave something out that they shouldn't and believe it or not have other things around that they shouldn't have. BTW saw an ad a couple of weeks ago, and if anybody is dumb enough to fall for the ads that say 420 friendly (now that could be a silly girl), but definitely "want to party all night can you bring any party favors, if so you move to the front of the line" and you don't know that your Uncle, not only did you fall off the turnip truck, but you hit you head and have severe brain damage too. AND don't leave it in the car to check thing out, if they arrest you they are going to go through your car.

On the other side of the coin, your Uncle can't discriminate (in their books it is referred to as selective prosecution), so if you see the same ad over and over again. And they same lady will not see whites, Latinos, Asians, Blacks or whatever, and that number doesn't have a sister ad offer those services to everyone, regardless of race, age, creed or color that ain't your Uncle. Also they won't show nude pictures with face or identifying marks (say the lady who photos they stole really did get religion last week, and now they're putting her out there in what some might consider a negative light, can you say LAWSUIT, cause she could and would.

The only reason a BP girl would be arrested for a massage with a HE, is if she is not a licensed therapist. Hence, the reason the category is title body rubs!! IN FACT, the absolute safest way for a lady to meet a new client or customer to meet a new lady is to ask for a body rub. If it is a sting they are wasting there time, if you show up. The lady officer certainly is going to give you a massage and after the debacle with Wilmington Vice Officers 3-4 years back they are on a VERY short leash and letting a lady give them a table shower, and body rub, for 45 minutes on the off chance they can talk her into something else more exciting near the end is not happening (don't up remember the cops wives, the city council, church leaders, and a few more I sure I'm leaving out went ballistic when they found out some officer where making sure the lasy would follow through with the offer.

Forget the fact that one of us is wrong about HE (and certainly it matter how it is handled). You can NEVER go wrong if you don't mention the act and the money. Will some girls clip you for $1, because they don't do those things. YES! That's what this board is for, but if you pay for a body rub and during the hour you two become attracted to each other and more happens, lucky you. AND THAT WHAT THE BOARD IS FOR TOO!

Not here to fuss, just want everybody to have a safe and funny time.

Ok the how come the girls on backpage under body rubs get busted then? They are offering body rubs with happy endings and they get busted all the time.

PussAEater
01-17-16, 13:45
Dude, I have know several women that posted under bodyrubs and were arrested for prostitution. You clearly don't know what your talking about because if that was the case then no one would get arrested. Next your going to tell me some dumb crap about cops not responding to ads that say "NO LEO". Lets just say I know some people girls and guys that have been busted and some that have connections and you can get arrested for a HE wether it is a massage or bodyrub. And the crap about if full service happens during the bodyrub it is considered luck is bull. They look for any reason to arrest you and if you someone does mention FS they can arrest you for that whether it occurs during the bodyrub or not.

Beatsme
01-18-16, 00:14
Dude, I have know several women that posted under bodyrubs and were arrested for prostitution. You clearly don't know what your talking about because if that was the case then no one would get arrested. Next your going to tell me some dumb crap about cops not responding to ads that say "NO LEO". Lets just say I know some people girls and guys that have been busted and some that have connections and you can get arrested for a HE wether it is a massage or bodyrub. And the crap about if full service happens during the bodyrub it is considered luck is bull. They look for any reason to arrest you and if you someone does mention FS they can arrest you for that whether it occurs during the bodyrub or not.Money for sex is illegal. Seems to me the exchange is where the evidence of that transaction happens. Lets say you pay for a message, and you just happen to lay your change down. No verbal exchange occurs regarding money for sex. Seems to me that would weaken any case against anyone in that kind of situation. Where is the evidence that an illegal exchange was taking place? I am no legal expert. But if I were a district attorney, I would want to see some evidence before wasteing the courts time. Be careful out there and stay legal.

MrMatty
01-22-16, 05:01
I as a daydream that stopped by as I didn't want to go across town, I told myself I wouldn't go back here but I decided to give it one more try.

This was a different experience. New people. I drew the older one. No English. All communication was through hand gestures. Massage was more of a rub down. No real muscle relief to speak of for the lost part. Not terrible tho was relaxing. The flip was. Different. The no English thing seeing her try to ask me the questions with just hand gestures was funny. She sat down beside me and conveyed what she had to say. I believe there was a wide range of topics she wanted to discuss. However the language barrier and the fact that she asked for tip made me almost wake up. The top came down and things occurred and went for a nice drive around the block. I woke up soon after feeling refreshed.

VIP last week and saw Yung, she looked different. Her hair seemed longer. Prettier. Amazing as usual. Got a bit of a better experience this time. The more you see them the more they like you. I told her about my previous experience with midori and she assured me she no longer worked there and told me she would make it extra special. She did. Still the best place and Yung is the best provider around.

Roush 427
01-23-16, 22:30
I as a daydream that stopped by as I didn't want to go across town, I told myself I wouldn't go back here but I decided to give it one more try.

This was a different experience. New people. I drew the older one. No English. All communication was through hand gestures. Massage was more of a rub down. No real muscle relief to speak of for the lost part. Not terrible tho was relaxing. The flip was. Different. The no English thing seeing her try to ask me the questions with just hand gestures was funny. She sat down beside me and conveyed what she had to say. I believe there was a wide range of topics she wanted to discuss. However the language barrier and the fact that she asked for tip made me almost wake up. The top came down and things occurred and went for a nice drive around the block. I woke up soon after feeling refreshed.

VIP last week and saw Yung, she looked different. Her hair seemed longer. Prettier. Amazing as usual. Got a bit of a better experience this time. The more you see them the more they like you. I told her about my previous experience with midori and she assured me she no longer worked there and told me she would make it extra special. She did. Still the best place and Yung is the best provider around.Guy owns the Bejing in MB and its hit and miss to, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-23-16, 22:32
I stopped by Friday and saw yung and same good massage as always, will repeat just sayin Roush.

MtrBoater
01-25-16, 23:27
I stopped by Friday and saw yung and same good massage as always, will repeat just sayin Roush.Roush, what is the norm for a tip for good service at VIP?

Roush 427
01-26-16, 06:01
Roush, what is the norm for a tip for good service at VIP?Usually. 6 and the girls are very happy, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
01-26-16, 09:01
Usually. 6 and the girls are very happy, just sayin Roush.Usually 4 or 6. 6 will get you remembered and treated much better the next time. Just be nice and you're golden.

Roush 427
02-02-16, 06:33
I stopped in and saw Ceyia very good massage, table shower and very sweet getting ready to leave on vacation for a few days, just sayin Roush.

Bwok5
02-03-16, 03:04
I know I don't post a lot but it's because VIP takes the cake in Wilmington for me. Great strong hands and deep elbows in my muscles. Always leaving happy and the girls are a joy to tip.

MrMatty
02-08-16, 13:16
Went to VIP and free MIA. Here from.

NY on a temporary cover for Ceya. They need to keep her. When she was done I basically just threw my entire wallet at her to take all my money.

Beautiful, in between yung and Ceya size wise. Very playful and fun. Sadly I'll probably never see her again she's leaving I'm 7 days. So if you guys want a new girl that is AMAZING then go over. Careful with your money tho she will invite generosity without even asking.

When she does the light touch and tease, after the massage I have no idea what she was doing but I coulda had the old heart stop in that moment and died with no regrets.

MtrBoater
02-09-16, 09:16
Has anyone tried the new AMP on College Acres Drive? Thinking about stopping by there this week.

Chucke
02-09-16, 19:07
Has anyone tried the new AMP on College Acres Drive? Thinking about stopping by there this week.Tried it a few weeks ago everything was legit. . draped the whole time. Didn't get any hint of extras but YMMV.

Roush 427
02-13-16, 07:37
I stopped in Thur. And tried the new girl Mia very good service and easy on the eyes, would repeat just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
02-13-16, 22:47
Called ahead today and asked for Ceya. Arrived and they were very busy, best I could tell is that there were 2 girls there and 4 guys. She put me in the sauna and said 20 minutes. I was ok with that as there are worse ways to wait for a massage. Anyway, she came to get me from the sauna and put me in the shower where I waited another 5-10 minutes. She came back and I got what was a pretty thorough table shower which I rather enjoyed. So back to the room where I waited a few more minutes and when she came back she said things had slowed down and not to worry that she would give me great massge and boy she wasn't kidding. She seemed to give a little extra effort with the massage to reward me for my patience and the flip was wonderful as usual. I will repeat as often as I can. Damage. 8 for the house and. 6 tip.

Roush 427
02-14-16, 22:04
Called ahead today and asked for Ceya. Arrived and they were very busy, best I could tell is that there were 2 girls there and 4 guys. She put me in the sauna and said 20 minutes. I was ok with that as there are worse ways to wait for a massage. Anyway, she came to get me from the sauna and put me in the shower where I waited another 5-10 minutes. She came back and I got what was a pretty thorough table shower which I rather enjoyed. So back to the room where I waited a few more minutes and when she came back she said things had slowed down and not to worry that she would give me great massge and boy she wasn't kidding. She seemed to give a little extra effort with the massage to reward me for my patience and the flip was wonderful as usual. I will repeat as often as I can. Damage. 8 for the house and. 6 tip.Go wrong with her, just sayin Roush.

CoolBreezz63
02-14-16, 23:03
I haven't tried Yung or Honey yet. I'm sure I would like them I'm just not one to fix anything that isn't broken so to speak.

Go wrong with her, just sayin Roush.

Emv La
02-15-16, 11:50
Go wrong with her, just sayin Roush.Sent!. Er sent again haha. Guess I needed at least 10 characters.

Harry Plopper
02-17-16, 11:20
Wife out of town again (fucking her boyfriend) so decided to stop in. Got CeYa again. Love her so much. The place was really busy but she took time to make me happy. Left with a smile. I wonder if she is married....LOL She is a sweet lady.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

GrillMaster
02-17-16, 22:18
Called ahead for Ceya. Awesome girl. Today however, that liquid soap in the TS was effin cold! Warmed me up with hot shower then BAM ice cold soap. Damn! Talk about a shrinky winky! Took her time tho and got me squeaky clean. Massage was thorough as always with lots of teasing. Flip was perfectly timed and I left with a water in hand and smile on my face. This place is always clean, smells good, girls are so sweet. I can't think of a reason to go elsewhere.

Roush 427
02-17-16, 22:37
Wife out of town again (fucking her boyfriend) so decided to stop in. Got CeYa again. Love her so much. The place was really busy but she took time to make me happy. Left with a smile. I wonder if she is married....LOL She is a sweet lady.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.She's singe Harry no hubby or kids so she said, LOL just sayin Roush.

Harry Plopper
02-18-16, 07:36
She's singe Harry no hubby or kids so she said, LOL just sayin Roush.If I were in the market then I think that I would probably court this cute thing. I might be on the market soon. LOL.

Either way I have to wait until my next massage.

SweetStar
02-18-16, 13:36
I've already reported on a couple of other massage experiences (S College, CB Drive). I tried VIP the other day, got Yung, and she was great! The table shower was well done, and she teased the boys several times, and has a really nice technique with the goody area while you are face down. The back massage, for me, was fantastic. I asked her for "hard", and she did almost the whole thing with her feet, walking on me, and it was spectacular, especially with my ass, hips, and lower back. On the flip I told her that I have been having a problem with ED, and not to worry. And the little bee-yotch had me hard in minutes! I had to reach down and grab it myself to believe it! Anyway, she does this soft thing all over your body, hard to describe, but it is both sexy and soothing as hell. My only complaint, if you could call it a complaint, is that she is so skinny there's not much to grab onto (although she lets you stroke her side, legs, ass. I didn't even try to touch her tiny breasts).

OK, those of you asking about "Dee". I have not seen her but she does have reviews from reliable people, a couple are great and a couple are mediocre. I have the impression that at one time she offered full service but now is straight FBSM, but I don't know that for a fact. Those boobs are pretty enticing, aren't they? Her ads seem to come and go...

You guys must know "Star" (sweetrubs?) Her reviews are off the charts fantastic. She IS FBSM ony, no oral or FS and yet she still gets great reviews, my understanding is that she's not as hot as she once was but still probably the hottest thing on that market. She is quite expensive, though I think she has a couple of specials for under 200.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/openings-tuesday-and-wed-til-8pm-sexxy-white-girl-reviewed-as-wilmingtons-best/21203731

"Samantha" has three good reviews on ter and appears to offer FS, GFE kissing. Reviewers say she is pretty.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body2body-no-rush-mutual-touch-well-reviewed-available-today-until-9-pm-samantha-9105120571/21548393

Allyson: if you take the time to read her website, you will be amazed. Expensive, I think, but she sure talks purty.
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/say-no-more-to-robotic-body-rubs-come-experience-how-it-should-really-be-done/23156640

This one looks like a real hottie (so I don't believe it. Anybody seen her?
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do/19897567

More to come.I am still in wilmington. My Studio is Very Clean & Private, & I do speak fluent English. I have seen things written about not looking as good. I have stayed within 5 lbs of the same weight within the past 15 yrs. I'm not really sure why someone would "say" I do not look as good as I use to, I have really gotten more into fitness, & I've always taken care of myself, I personally think I've IMPROVED, certainly not gone downhill. LOL. Perhaps a scorned client that was pouting or didn't behave, and wanted to be negative. Perhaps the Asshole I worked for, years ago, or one of his minions. Point is, I am legit, I'm a nice *Happy* Person, You will have a great time, and everyone likes different shapes, sizes, hair color, lip color, eye shape anyway, so there is no *Perfect*. Just find someone you like & Be safe! Sweetrubs.com is my personal site.

UncwGuy
02-18-16, 21:18
Had a great visit to the VIP Spa the other night. Only my third time there, but all I can say is Wow! Best back rub and hot table shower that I've had since moving here! Not to mention the happy ending! Will be back again soon!

GrillMaster
02-20-16, 07:47
I am still in wilmington. My Studio is Very Clean & Private, & I do speak fluent English. I have seen things written about not looking as good. I have stayed within 5 lbs of the same weight within the past 15 yrs. I'm not really sure why someone would "say" I do not look as good as I use to, I have really gotten more into fitness, & I've always taken care of myself, I personally think I've IMPROVED, certainly not gone downhill. LOL. Perhaps a scorned client that was pouting or didn't behave, and wanted to be negative. Perhaps the Asshole I worked for, years ago, or one of his minions. Point is, I am legit, I'm a nice *Happy* Person, You will have a great time, and everyone likes different shapes, sizes, hair color, lip color, eye shape anyway, so there is no *Perfect*. Just find someone you like & Be safe! Sweetrubs.com is my personal site.That there aren't more reviews of this in here. Yeah, a few bucks more, but looks worth it. My prob is I never know exactly when I'll be in Wilmy so it's just easier to swing into an AMP. I will at some point take the plunge tho. Just looks too sweet to pass up!

G.

SweetStar
02-22-16, 23:38
That there aren't more reviews of this in here. Yeah, a few bucks more, but looks worth it. My prob is I never know exactly when I'll be in Wilmy so it's just easier to swing into an AMP. I will at some point take the plunge tho. Just looks too sweet to pass up!

G.Don't end up in the hood. It's scary in there!

Vinculus
03-01-16, 11:03
Went the other day and saw Young? Very sweet, good massage and enthusiastic HE. Did not want to take top off so I tipped. 40 instead of. 60. Great place!

Goodtime1
03-05-16, 09:06
Made my 2nd appt to see her. Easy to book and very responsive and respects privacy.

Made and early am appt and had a wonderful time with her. Nice apartment in a nice location.

She knows what she's doing and I left feeling amazing.

Check out her site sweetrubs.com for her services and appt times.

Roush 427
03-05-16, 09:10
Stopped in and saw Yung sweet as usual and very good service, just sayin Roush.

Emv La
03-05-16, 20:30
Stopped in and saw Yung sweet as usual and very good service, just sayin Roush.Roush I just remembered something. I haven't been down there yet because of work and car stuff but how do I know the names you recommend me is actually the person you see? From my experience up North in RI and MA sometimes these establishments know about this or other websites and see which girl is popular so when she's already booked Mia suddenly turns into Yuko haha. Anything distinctly recognizable with your recomandations?

Roush 427
03-05-16, 21:23
Roush I just remembered something. I haven't been down there yet because of work and car stuff but how do I know the names you recommend me is actually the person you see? From my experience up North in RI and MA sometimes these establishments know about this or other websites and see which girl is popular so when she's already booked Mia suddenly turns into Yuko haha. Anything distinctly recognizable with your recomandations?The gal you want is busy and they will switch you or tell you they are on vacation or its not there turn, just never know with these AMPs, good luck just sayin Roush.

Coastal Nc Guy
03-17-16, 16:41
Hi,

My wife is heading out of town so I have some free time. I've been to VIP twice and got Yung both times. I understand that Honey and Ceya are still there and was wondering if they ever went back up to four after Midori left.

Just wondering in my quest to plot out my journey. I perfer to see someone other than Yung at VIP or someone else somewhere else.

Any suggestions?

MrMatty
03-18-16, 02:29
Dream my friend had last night. He told me about a magical place in China that starts with a be. In this land there was a fairly decent looking woman, not great but not terrible. Who gave him a decent massage. At the end she offered him a menu of tasty treats that was as full as full could be. She wanted a little bit more of his goods than he was willing to trade for the main course (2 large offerings) but he did order a snack for 1. Turns out the restaurant required a cap and gown. He said it was ok, but probably would have stuck with his usual treat or gone full out.

She told him not to share her secret recipe with anyone. As I'm sure she doesn't want to loose any business. But you fellas might be interested dreaming about getting a snack. Just be sure if you do, carry plenty of trade goods. I think I'll keep on sailing to the vast imperial palace instead.

Roush 427
03-27-16, 09:17
Hi,

My wife is heading out of town so I have some free time. I've been to VIP twice and got Yung both times. I understand that Honey and Ceya are still there and was wondering if they ever went back up to four after Midori left.

Just wondering in my quest to plot out my journey. I perfer to see someone other than Yung at VIP or someone else somewhere else.

Any suggestions?Back to 4 and try Ceyia if you haven't,excellent just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-27-16, 09:19
Stopped by Fri. And had a good time with honey, like her name sweet as sugar, will repeat just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
03-27-16, 10:40
Back to 4 and try Ceyia if you haven't,excellent just sayin Roush.Is Mia still there? I haven't tried her, usually ask for Jung. What does Mia look like and how's her technique?

Roush 427
03-27-16, 16:55
Is Mia still there? I haven't tried her, usually ask for Jung. What does Mia look like and how's her technique?Is still there small like the rest of them and looks nice, younger than the others, operates just about the same as the others, can't go wrong with any of them, just sayin Roush.

Es421
03-28-16, 06:55
Dream my friend had last night. He told me about a magical place in China that starts with a be. In this land there was a fairly decent looking woman, not great but not terrible. Who gave him a decent massage. At the end she offered him a menu of tasty treats that was as full as full could be. She wanted a little bit more of his goods than he was willing to trade for the main course (2 large offerings) but he did order a snack for 1. Turns out the restaurant required a cap and gown. He said it was ok, but probably would have stuck with his usual treat or gone full out.

She told him not to share her secret recipe with anyone. As I'm sure she doesn't want to loose any business. But you fellas might be interested dreaming about getting a snack. Just be sure if you do, carry plenty of trade goods. I think I'll keep on sailing to the vast imperial palace instead.Oh goody. More secret code that does not help protect you from anything. At. All.

Vinculus
03-28-16, 07:53
I hit VIP once, had a great time and the story had a happy ending. Is it possible for more? Feel free to PM. Debating a return trip or going a different route. Thanks!

Roush 427
03-28-16, 16:33
I hit VIP once, had a great time and the story had a happy ending. Is it possible for more? Feel free to PM. Debating a return trip or going a different route. Thanks!Not a chance, just sayin Roush.

Frdfrd1023
03-29-16, 10:35
Anyone been to Sakura? Any reviews for me.

MildTexasPete
04-02-16, 23:40
Has anyone tried the new AMP on College Acres Drive? Thinking about stopping by there this week.Ask for Lisa. Sweet and good. Tip her well because she is lovely and very friendly.

Roush 427
04-08-16, 16:37
Stopped in and saw Honey sweet gal and good table shower and massage left smiling, just sayin Roush.

Vinculus
04-09-16, 10:11
Not a chance, just sayin Roush.Saw Honey the second trip. She was wonderful but seemed shocked when I asked.

Her to take her top off. The VIPin Youngsville has a bit looser rules to say the least!

Roush 427
04-29-16, 08:38
Saw Honey the second trip. She was wonderful but seemed shocked when I asked.

Her to take her top off. The VIPin Youngsville has a bit looser rules to say the least!Ma Ma runs a tight ship there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-03-16, 11:20
Stopped in yesterday and got Yung as always a good table shower and massage, cute little one just sayin Roush.

RoundThePort
05-03-16, 12:56
Has anyone heard from this provider? Haven't seen her in a while but she was great. She moved from the res area looking to see what happened to her.

UncwGuy
05-03-16, 17:28
Stopped by VIP and it the best around. Saw Yung and left with a smile. Will be back again soon!

UncwGuy
05-03-16, 19:03
Does anyone have any info they want to share on Star?

CoolBreezz63
05-03-16, 20:53
I knew, she was one of my ATFs. If anyone knows feel free to pm me.

Has anyone heard from this provider? Haven't seen her in a while but she was great. She moved from the res area looking to see what happened to her.

CoolBreezz63
05-03-16, 21:00
I messaged her a couple of times but never got a response so I assumed she got out of the game.

Goodtime1
05-03-16, 21:51
Does anyone have any info they want to share on Star?Is really sweet. Nice private location. Easy to book. Simple two call system.

Very sexy. Great erotic massage. No xtras.

WilmNightMoves
05-04-16, 09:18
Has anyone heard from this provider? Haven't seen her in a while but she was great. She moved from the res area looking to see what happened to her.Hello there, this is Mandy. I want to let everyone know I am still around and doing well however I am planning to undergo a few changes in the way I do business. One being that I am no longer posting on backpage nor will I be in the future, backpage has become to troublesome and I would recommend everyone who uses backpage to take the utmost precaution. I plan to create an account on Preferred411 as well as The Erotic Review. I also plan on creating my own website! I am also no longer offering incall appointments, only outcall appointments however that is not to say that the possibility of offering incall appointments it totally out of the question. I will leave it at that for now, if anyone is interested in contacting me or has any questions please do not hesitate to PM me. Have a great day!

JustFunCoastal
05-04-16, 13:40
Hello there, this is Mandy. I want to let everyone know I am still around and doing well however I am planning to undergo a few changes in the way I do business. One being that I am no longer posting on backpage nor will I be in the future, backpage has become to troublesome and I would recommend everyone who uses backpage to take the utmost precaution. I plan to create an account on Preferred411 as well as The Erotic Review. I also plan on creating my own website! I am also no longer offering incall appointments, only outcall appointments however that is not to say that the possibility of offering incall appointments it totally out of the question. I will leave it at that for now, if anyone is interested in contacting me or has any questions please do not hesitate to PM me. Have a great day!And now apparently is going off of BP (not an unwise decision! Here is her current posting: http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simplythe-best/19897567 and phone number: 910-200-2974. Beautiful woman with a great service so please stick around, Mandy!

WilmNightMoves
05-04-16, 21:11
And now apparently is going off of BP (not an unwise decision! Here is her current posting: http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simplythe-best/19897567 and phone number: 910-200-2974. Beautiful woman with a great service so please stick around, Mandy!Awww thanks and don't worry I'll be around for a while. LOL. I just won't be around on backpage anymore as it has become way too troublesome to deal with so now I am looking for other online platforms which I feel will suit me better.

UncwGuy
05-07-16, 22:13
Been wanting to check out Sakura Massage for a body rub. Any info on how it compares to VIP?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sakura-massage/22843452

MrMatty
05-09-16, 10:21
Been wanting to check out Sakura Massage for a body rub. Any info on how it compares to VIP?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sakura-massage/22843452Go there once but I got sketched out. It's the same house / business that the other on s college advertises just a different number. When I called I thought I heard kids yelling and men talking. Drove by the address she gave and it looked ok but more like just a house. Sounded nice but just something about it threw me off. A guy said a while back on here that a larger menu might be available but it's not a real clean place.

I've been curious if the new ads popping up are the same place too with a different number.

Anyone else have any experience?

GrillMaster
05-12-16, 11:53
Got the itch so had to go to VIP. Called ahead and got Ceya. I've decided why I ask for her, she always acts happy to see me. The others are good but all business, Ceya makes it fun. We usually finish now with her sitting between my knees. Easier on her back and my eyes! Good ts, great massage, fine finish.

MrMatty
05-14-16, 06:29
TOFTT and tried this place. It looks like there's a TS room but was not offered. She didn't speak enough English to understand what I was asking for either.

" how are you what's your name?" I said.

"How-ah areah yew uhh 60 time?

Massage was. Decent I guess. Legit no extra offered nothing special.

She blocked the exit on my way out and said "teeyipsah? Teeyipsah?

I was going to explain she did not earn a tip but she couldn't understand anything anyway so I handed her a dollar bill and left.

Apparently the only places worth a damn are VIP and Asian moon. Beijing I'm a pinch if you don't want to go cross town.

CoolBreezz63
05-19-16, 17:37
Dropped by today on my way home and drew Yung. First time I had her and all I can say is awesome. It seems each one does something a little different that makes them good. From now on I'm not even going to call ahead, It seems at the moment you can't go wrong there no matter who you get.

Roush 427
05-19-16, 21:18
Stopped in and got Honey very good Table shower sauna then massage can't complain all good, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
05-22-16, 07:18
Was on that side of town and had half an hour so Stopped in and drew Cindy. She's new there.

Not the best looking but not bad. Got the Half hour, Tried to upsell to me but I passed My pockets and time were thin LOL. She did a great job and did finish wonderfully tho, also asked if needed "a finger".

A little too much oil on back but whatever just be aware of that.

If you want to try a new bigger menu try her. Extras.

Roush 427
05-24-16, 17:30
I stopped in Yesterday and got the new girl who just got there last week, young and easy on the eye good table shower, sauna and massage good service and left smiling, better try her guys, just sayin Roush.

Bucki125
05-24-16, 20:41
I stopped in Yesterday and got the new girl who just got there last week, young and easy on the eye good table shower, sauna and massage good service and left smiling, better try her guys, just sayin Roush.What's her name? Who left?

Roush 427
05-26-16, 16:58
What's her name? Who left?D or something near that, Midordi left, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
05-31-16, 17:51
This is not back page, but funny as hell. Read the ad and you'll see (and I quote) "! Young meat! Hahaha! Somebody needs a translator and proof reader!

http://wilmington.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-bodyworks/24854041

GrillMaster
06-01-16, 21:17
Dropped in and saw Ceya. Mama met me at the door and gave me a gracious welcome, took my money and summoned Ceya. Always glad to lock eyes with this one. Good TS, fast, but good. Squeaky clean!

Massage was awesome. Yard work had me hurting but she zeroed in and worked all the knots out. Soft finger dragging before the flip is SO relaxing. Flip was perfect. Started slow and loose and got firmer as the situation required. Hot towel, cold water, a hug and I'm out the door with Mama calling out "Goodbye Dear! See you soon!

Damn right she will!

Tclint07
06-03-16, 18:05
Dropped in and saw Ceya. Mama met me at the door and gave me a gracious welcome, took my money and summoned Ceya. Always glad to lock eyes with this one. Good TS, fast, but good. Squeaky clean!

Massage was awesome. Yard work had me hurting but she zeroed in and worked all the knots out. Soft finger dragging before the flip is SO relaxing. Flip was perfect. Started slow and loose and got firmer as the situation required. Hot towel, cold water, a hug and I'm out the door with Mama calling out "Goodbye Dear! See you soon!

Damn right she will!Yeah, I need to get back down there. I have tried the spot up here in J-Ville, but its just not the same. I heard Midori is gone now, sucks, because she always did a great job for me. A little bigger than some of the others, but great and allowed plenty of roaming for me. I know I have been with Ceya, and I did Yung at least once, but sadly can't remember which was which. I just remember one gave the backboor a nice tickle as well that surprisingly I kinda liked LOL.

Roush 427
06-03-16, 21:34
Yeah, I need to get back down there. I have tried the spot up here in J-Ville, but its just not the same. I heard Midori is gone now, sucks, because she always did a great job for me. A little bigger than some of the others, but great and allowed plenty of roaming for me. I know I have been with Ceya, and I did Yung at least once, but sadly can't remember which was which. I just remember one gave the backboor a nice tickle as well that surprisingly I kinda liked LOL.Honey she's nice and bigger than the rest also a new one Jenny nice and younger than the rest, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-03-16, 21:39
Stopped in Today and got Jenny, nice young and full of energy, good table shower massage and left happy, just saying Roush.

GrillMaster
06-03-16, 22:02
Yeah, I need to get back down there. I have tried the spot up here in J-Ville, but its just not the same. I heard Midori is gone now, sucks, because she always did a great job for me. A little bigger than some of the others, but great and allowed plenty of roaming for me. I know I have been with Ceya, and I did Yung at least once, but sadly can't remember which was which. I just remember one gave the backboor a nice tickle as well that surprisingly I kinda liked LOL.Love VIP, but the AMP on Henderson has my curiosity up and is practically in my neighborhood. I've been told its quite typical, you'll leave happy, etc. , but that its really nothing special.

As long as I can put gas in my old car for the drive I'll choose VIP, even with the distance.

GM.

Theuw
06-05-16, 03:39
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-openings-today-andlt/7934808

Heard they offer FS. Anyone try it yet? Is it safe?

Theuw
06-05-16, 03:40
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-real-satisfying-full-body-massage-openings-today-andlt/7934808

Heard they offer FS? Anyone been here yet? Is it safe?

Theuw
06-05-16, 03:42
I linked the wrong place in my previous question. This is the right one http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensational-full-body-massage/27952781.

Tclint07
06-05-16, 15:04
I linked the wrong place in my previous question. This is the right one http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensational-full-body-massage/27952781.I have not been to this place. What is FS? Free Safety? I would also suggest,(and not trying to be a jerk here) just have seen the flow of conversation on here enough to know how many think, and looking at your post count. Well I would suggest TOFTT on a few, spread some info, and give, then you will get a bit more. Until that point many will look at questions like this very suspiciously, and as we all want to protect our hobby, are rather cautious. I hope you understand and take this with a grain of salt.

CuriousDJ
06-07-16, 13:51
So I have been wanting to try one of these Asian massage parlors but never having been in one, I'd kinda like to know what to expect, the best ones, who gives the best massage etc. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Roush 427
06-07-16, 20:11
I linked the wrong place in my previous question. This is the right one http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensational-full-body-massage/27952781.IT out and let us know how it is, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-07-16, 20:15
So I have been wanting to try one of these Asian massage parlors but never having been in one, I'd kinda like to know what to expect, the best ones, who gives the best massage etc. Can someone help point me in the right direction?The posts and you will see what is out there and what to expect, VIP is a great start enjoy and let us know how it went, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
06-09-16, 04:10
Bejing again. (I know I know VIP) this time there's new ones and let me say fellas, blown away. Got Annie (I think no English at all) she was more friendly than Ceya. Added some little kisses too here and there. Massage was decent not the best but not bad. A little older but pretty.

Here's the thing as I was leaving there was a young one with big cans and realllly pretty. Didn't get her name but I assume she works the evening shifts. Going to try for her next.

Roush 427
06-09-16, 06:53
Bejing again. (I know I know VIP) this time there's new ones and let me say fellas, blown away. Got Annie (I think no English at all) she was more friendly than Ceya. Added some little kisses too here and there. Massage was decent not the best but not bad. A little older but pretty.

Here's the thing as I was leaving there was a young one with big cans and realllly pretty. Didn't get her name but I assume she works the evening shifts. Going to try for her next.Its in our d and a to keep searching for that new one, the grass is always greener on the other side till we get there, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-09-16, 06:56
Stopped in and saw Jenny nice rub and smile she's younger than the rest but there all good at what they do, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
06-10-16, 04:49
Its in our d and a to keep searching for that new one, the grass is always greener on the other side till we get there, LOL just sayin Roush.You're right. Don't fix what isn't broke but sometimes I like to put on my cowboy hat and ride into the wilderness and see what's there. Sometimes I find a nice valley. Other times I get bit by an animal. Either way it's a fun journey.

I'm interested to try Jenny. There's been a influx recently of new ones popping up some are out of the same place haven't tried them tho.

There's one advertising under escorts now too so who knows?

Ok so I stopped in Asian moon got LiLi. Excellent massage and blow the roof off the place finish. Table shower also. Give that one a go 9/10.

Also Roush you want to give me a job? Since you seem to have more capital that I do LOL.

Roush 427
06-10-16, 06:42
You're right. Don't fix what isn't broke but sometimes I like to put on my cowboy hat and ride into the wilderness and see what's there. Sometimes I find a nice valley. Other times I get bit by an animal. Either way it's a fun journey.

I'm interested to try Jenny. There's been a influx recently of new ones popping up some are out of the same place haven't tried them tho.

There's one advertising under escorts now too so who knows?

Ok so I stopped in Asian moon got LiLi. Excellent massage and blow the roof off the place finish. Table shower also. Give that one a go 9/10.

Also Roush you want to give me a job? Since you seem to have more capital that I do LOL.I don't have any job to offer since I really don't work I just enjoy the hobby as much as I can LOL, just sayin Roush.

MrMatty
06-12-16, 08:42
I don't have any job to offer since I really don't work I just enjoy the hobby as much as I can LOL, just sayin Roush.My friend, living the dream.

Anyone tried the "new" advert for park ave? Wondering if it's the same one as pine grove.

Msdetr44
06-15-16, 12:09
Hey guys I've been texting "Mandy" with this number: +1 (910) 200-2974 that I got from this thread and want to be sure that she's legit.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simplythe-best/19897567

Goodtime1
06-15-16, 20:00
Tried out the newer place on S College Acres a few times. Lisa is very friendly and will treat you very nice. She will squeeze for a bit more tip if you want to see a bit more of her. But a very nice place.

Heard about Jenny at VIP so I stopped in to see her. Very cute little thing. Nice massage and wonderful tease to the end.

Will repeat on both.

Msdetr44
06-15-16, 21:06
Tried out the newer place on S College Acres a few times. Lisa is very friendly and will treat you very nice. She will squeeze for a bit more tip if you want to see a bit more of her. But a very nice place.

Heard about Jenny at VIP so I stopped in to see her. Very cute little thing. Nice massage and wonderful tease to the end.

Will repeat on both.Name of place on S College acres?

Zebulon97
06-15-16, 21:07
She's a member and posts remarks. I've tried texting her several times over the past few months and have not gotten a response. She does not answer her messages.

Hey guys I've been texting "Mandy" with this number: +1 (910) 200-2974 that I got from this thread and want to be sure that she's legit.

BluEyedPerv
06-15-16, 21:39
Far as I know, she isn't taking new clients.

WilluEatMyJizz
06-15-16, 22:21

Will repeat on both.This is the place?

What was advertised (HOUSE) rates pre-tip?

WilmNightMoves
06-16-16, 08:49
Hi guys and Zebulon97 sorry about all that. I have been really busy travelling among other things and like another poster mentioned I have not been taking new clients. However I will begin to take new clients granted anyone interested must go through the screening process so that I can verify who I am communicating with is really who they claim to be. With all the buzz about the donut boys cracking down and all that bs I just don't take chances anymore. Hopefully you all will understand and I would love to meet some of you guys soon or rather again!

Coastal Nc Guy
06-16-16, 10:03
This is the place?

What was advertised (HOUSE) rates pre-tip?I stopped by there nearly a month ago, based on a recommendation about Lisa. The parking situation was a little bothersome as there was a guy sitting in a truck with the engine on. As I pulled up I saw somebody looking through the blinds. I was a little freaked, but decided to proceed.

I got inside and was greeted by an Asian woman who was slender and OK. I asked for Lisa based on the feedback from a previous thread. About a minute later Lisa appeared from another room. I told her I wanted her to massage me based on what a friend told me. She said that the lady who greeted me was her friend, visiting from NY and that she needed money and would she would like for her to make some money. Reluctantly I said OK and Lisa said next time she would massage me.

After getting ready, I laid on my stomach and the massage began. No table shower. As I was laying there she placed a towel over my back section and began the massage. I recalled reading about this and said I don't want to be draped. She complied and took the towel off. The backside massage was good, but not as good as VIP.

The flip began with a handshake which was nice. After that she draped me and continued. I was not pleased about being draped after I asked not to be. The front side massage was OK, not great. She let me touch her otc. She gave me a glass of water on the way out.

50/50 on a repeat. At least cheaper!

Goodtime1
06-18-16, 06:28
This is the place?

What was advertised (HOUSE) rates pre-tip?Turn right off and College between the Hardees and the gas station onto College Acres. The place is across from Dominos pizza.

60 for the house.

MrMatty
06-18-16, 07:03
For the hobby. Tried to go to Sekura to TOFTT but too many dudes hangin nearby looking off. Plus that place looks off anyway. Called the other 4 listings that I'm sure are the same place and the phones don't work.

So I rode to Beijing and it had a damn crowd outside it next door. I don't like all the eyes so I left.

Went on over to Asian Moon and had a great experience. That place is like a one level down VIP. TS and nice women (not extremely good looking but not old as shit or ugly really) the massages are actually really great it's not half assed in my experience like a lot of others. The flip is good too. Went right to work. Didn't ask for extras.

Recommended.

Roush 427
06-22-16, 07:21
Went in and saw Honey she is sweet bigger than the other girls but all in the right places, good English, table shower good, massage good and I left smiling, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
06-24-16, 19:32
Finally took Mr Matty's advice and hit Beijing. Ceya is away from VIP so I thought what the hell. Door was $65 and was met at the desk by my provider. Cute, but not a beauty. Perky B's and nice little loose fitting blue jean shorts. How loose fitting? Enough for some UTC. Very nice. Massage was so so, mostly hard pressing but not hard rubbing. She stood at my head and rubbed up and down my neck shoulders and back. Nice slender legs and handy thigh gap.

The flip awesome. Even if it is all an act if she acts happy, I leave happy! Playful and satisfying. Same damage as VIP, no table shower, but way more utc liberties at hand than VIP.

I'll still have to see Ceya regularly, but damn, this was fun. Will repeat. She did not tell me her name.

MrMatty
06-25-16, 04:40
Finally took Mr Matty's advice and hit Beijing. Ceya is away from VIP so I thought what the hell. Door was $65 and was met at the desk by my provider. Cute, but not a beauty. Perky B's and nice little loose fitting blue jean shorts. How loose fitting? Enough for some UTC. Very nice. Massage was so so, mostly hard pressing but not hard rubbing. She stood at my head and rubbed up and down my neck shoulders and back. Nice slender legs and handy thigh gap.

The flip awesome. Even if it is all an act if she acts happy, I leave happy! Playful and satisfying. Same damage as VIP, no table shower, but way more utc liberties at hand than VIP.

I'll still have to see Ceya regularly, but damn, this was fun. Will repeat. She did not tell me her name.Yea not exactly the same experience but a bit cheaper and you can get more. UTC OWTC it works in a pinch.

You probably had Annie I'm not sure what the others names are now since Cindy and Angela are gone.

GregsRed
07-02-16, 07:28
Stopped in and drew Jenny. Sweet younger gal 4'10" tiny, cute laugh. Not as enthusiastic or playful as some of the other gals. Def not a Ceya. Prolly the worst massage I've had at VIP which was still decent. Left happy. VIP is the ole standby.

G.

Roush 427
07-03-16, 07:48
Stopped in and drew Jenny. Sweet younger gal 4'10" tiny, cute laugh. Not as enthusiastic or playful as some of the other gals. Def not a Ceya. Prolly the worst massage I've had at VIP which was still decent. Left happy. VIP is the ole standby.

G.Happy makes up for it, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-03-16, 07:51
Stopped by Fri. And saw yung cute as ever gave a good table shower and massage, and I left with a smile as usual Just sayin Roush.

Dsrtp1
07-08-16, 13:31
Thanks for confirming location Roush. I stopped by and met honey. . 80 hr. Ts, nice teasing. Funny girl too. Back walk was on point because those can be hit or miss depending on girl. Nice ending. Only thing was weird she didn't use any lotion for massage and only used a little lotion for ending. Overall good experience and glad to see they're open until midnight. I will return. Gave her a great tip so I hope she'll remember me and try for a little extra next time. Anyone have luck with anything extras in there?

Wilm Guy
07-08-16, 19:03
Mamasan runs a tight ship, just HE on the flip.

NcWilmMan28
07-09-16, 13:35
Hi all-.

Stopped by what I think is a relatively new one today they advertise as SC RD on backpage. Very rushed service, all in all hour was about 30. Tried to haggle way high off the standard HE. I drew the more attractive of the two woman working, but that's not necessarily a great thing. I can tell you the other one though, man I'd have left. Poor, rushed massage, average HE definitely would not return.

Goodtime1
07-10-16, 09:03
Hi all-.

Stopped by what I think is a relatively new one today they advertise as SC RD on backpage. Very rushed service, all in all hour was about 30. Tried to haggle way high off the standard HE. I drew the more attractive of the two woman working, but that's not necessarily a great thing. I can tell you the other one though, man I'd have left. Poor, rushed massage, average HE definitely would not return.I tried to tofft and was not impressed. Save your $$$ for proven places.

Mickey807
07-12-16, 20:20
I stopped by Pine G location today and was please with the service, although the language barrier suprised me. Middle aged Asian was not any kink of massage therapist, but was anxious to provide other services. House. 6 plus. 4 for add on. Place looked a little dingy inside, no ac, but box fan did the job. Might go back only in town for the week looking around. Any other suggestions.

Roush 427
07-16-16, 06:44
I stopped by Fri. And got yung, little one does a great job just like the rest of the girls there, just sayin Roush.

MadBull1175
07-17-16, 12:31
Price is good. Quiet. I asked for a hour with ts. Very good. She asked if I wanted hard or medium. I replied hard and she dam near threw me through the table. Massage was the best I've had in nc. I travel a lot. Flip was great with no rush. Will be back!

GregsRed
07-19-16, 18:07
Stopped in there a couple weeks back over the 4th weekend. Middle aged asian with a decent body and a bit of a busted grille. 60 house 100 FS. Holy shit that was the tightest little kitty I have ever been in, hands down. Tight to one finger. We did a couple of positions nearly blew in each one. Started playing with the back door and was met with little protest. I thought the kitty was tight, that was even tighter. I tried to push inside that tight little ass with no luck. Went back to standing doggie and pounded hard and popped. She definitely got her fill as well! The kitty nearly pulled the condom off while pulling out of her. Wow. Honestly I have never experienced a pussy so tight. May repeat next time in town, prolly will be a different girl by then.

G.

Roush 427
07-23-16, 21:51
Stopped in Thur. And saw yung sweet and playful as usual with good service, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
07-25-16, 21:37
Ok I'm confused. I see reports of a Pine Grove location, but also see some BP info that says it's listed as another address. I did a forum search as well as a Google and found three different names of "massage" or "spa" on Pine G. One was even a yoga spot, and all were in houses. I hate to appear dumb, but where are we actually talking about?

GregsRed report has me drooling!

Baja 910
07-26-16, 08:55
Ok I'm confused. I see reports of a Pine Grove location, but also see some BP info that says it's listed as another address. I did a forum search as well as a Google and found three different names of "massage" or "spa" on Pine G. One was even a yoga spot, and all were in houses. I hate to appear dumb, but where are we actually talking about?

GregsRed report has me drooling!Same here. I was unable to locate the add on backpage that would reveal the name and actual location. Google search did not get me there either.

Can someone point us in the right direction. Thanks!

PiedPiper77
07-26-16, 15:57
Stopped in there a couple weeks back over the 4th weekend. Middle aged asian with a decent body and a bit of a busted grille. 60 house 100 FS. Holy shit that was the tightest little kitty I have ever been in, hands down. Tight to one finger. We did a couple of positions nearly blew in each one. Started playing with the back door and was met with little protest. I thought the kitty was tight, that was even tighter. I tried to push inside that tight little ass with no luck. Went back to standing doggie and pounded hard and popped. She definitely got her fill as well! The kitty nearly pulled the condom off while pulling out of her. Wow. Honestly I have never experienced a pussy so tight. May repeat next time in town, prolly will be a different girl by then.

G.Jesus I about blew reading this LOL.

MrMatty
07-27-16, 18:09
I think you fellas are looking for Sakura or any of the others that list a phone number and says its "somewhere".

As for where it's at, well they all go to the same place on pine g behind the ink store.

Roush 427
07-30-16, 05:52
Stopped by and saw Ceyia always a treat and does a good job and leave smiling, just sayin Roush.