PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Member #4063
08-24-13, 07:57
Was up from Charleston and had some time so I went to VIP. Got Bebe, tiny lady with a very nice body. Good massage and TS. Just before flip very nice soft and tease to die for, would have gone on and on, but I was on the edge so she helped out. No touching with on a light caress of her nice butt. Would repeat, but not likely to be in the area again.

Jack

RJizzle
08-24-13, 22:26
Drove down from Raleigh to revisit VIP. Saw Ceya, and she never fails to take care of my needs. Perked me right up. Literally. I'm still anxious to try out Yung, unfortunately, she was unavailable.

Bwok5
08-26-13, 00:12
Don't waste your time. Shotty place, girls a 3, maybe. No shower. I left right after walking in.

Headed to VIP, I love that place and I think they are beginning to recognize me. LOL.

SkinJr
08-26-13, 08:34
Second time with Yung last night. Way better than the first time, and the first time was great. I was more involved in this massage than any other massage I've had at VIP in two years.

Skin

Bwok5
08-28-13, 00:38
Decent TS, decent massage, mechanical HE. Will derobe for $. Not worth it overall 4/10.

Roush 427
08-28-13, 06:26
Decent TS, decent massage, mechanical HE. Will derobe for $. Not worth it overall 4/10.Was the $to just derome are was more available for the $? Just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-30-13, 21:22
Stopped in and yung was on vacation and BeBe is no longer there, ukie is back and I got Midori she gives a good Massage, ts and leaves you smiling when you leave, just sayin Roush

RJizzle
09-02-13, 16:00
Stopped in and yung was on vacation and BeBe is no longer there, ukie is back and I got Midori she gives a good Massage, ts and leaves you smiling when you leave, just sayin RoushWow, Bebe is no longer there! I believe she is one of the originals. Although, the time I drew her she was a bit of a bummer and not very playful.

WeaponX47
09-05-13, 17:46
I'm going to miss seeing Bebe in her BEBE shirts and platform heels. I'll have to give all the other girls the ol' college try to see who will replace her (currently all signs point to Yung)

Stopped in and yung was on vacation and BeBe is no longer there, ukie is back and I got Midori she gives a good Massage, ts and leaves you smiling when you leave, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-09-13, 15:23
I'm going to miss seeing Bebe in her BEBE shirts and platform heels. I'll have to give all the other girls the ol' college try to see who will replace her (currently all signs point to Yung)Well I was there this am and ma ma said another new one would be there this evening, so you can probibly try her in the am and let us know about her, just sayin Roush

TumblingDice
09-09-13, 19:30
http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an-extraordinary-experience-with-mandy-21/14435992

WeaponX47
09-10-13, 09:05
Search the BP ad reviews thread. You'll get some info there. Mixed reviews but you'll get what you go for, unless you're going for the girl in the pictures.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an-extraordinary-experience-with-mandy-21/14435992

WeaponX47
09-10-13, 14:32
Went to VIP to see what the new girl was like. She was busy go I got Yuki, who clearly isn't a happy person. The two times I've had her, the TS was basically hot water being thrown on me. Thanks Yuki. Yung is still on vacation and the new girl is Ruby. I got to meet her afterwards and I would say she's slightly more attractive than Yuki, shorter, bigger breasts and a little on the thick side. She seemed friendly but can't attest to the skills and service.

Goodtime1
09-10-13, 23:40
Went to VIP to see what the new girl was like. She was busy go I got Yuki, who clearly isn't a happy person. The two times I've had her, the TS was basically hot water being thrown on me. Thanks Yuki. Yung is still on vacation and the new girl is Ruby. I got to meet her afterwards and I would say she's slightly more attractive than Yuki, shorter, bigger breasts and a little on the thick side. She seemed friendly but can't attest to the skills and service.I called and was told Ceya is on vacation and Yung was off. New girl was mentioned so I figured I would TYFT.

Went by about 10 minutes later and was met by Ruby. Her 1st day. Nice body. Good massage. Very sweet and friendly. English is about the same as Ceya. The flip. Very good. Great tease. Nice touch. As good as Ceya. Slightly less than Yung. Will see her again.

Member #4477
09-12-13, 13:45
Search the BP ad reviews thread. You'll get some info there. Mixed reviews but you'll get what you go for, unless you're going for the girl in the pictures.Do us all a favor and walk out on every bait & switch you encounter. Its the only way to stop this BS.

Cano

SkinJr
09-24-13, 13:40
Is Yung still around? Last night mamasan seemed fishy when she said Yung went home early and last week when I called she wasnt around supposedly. I'm worried she moved on or was run off due to her activities.

Cia did do an excellent job and seemed like she was trying harder maybe due to a rivalry with Yung.

Skin

Roush 427
09-25-13, 07:16
Stopped in yesterday and saw Ruby, good massage ts and she does make you smile when you leave, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
09-25-13, 07:17
Is Yung still around? Last night mamasan seemed fishy when she said Yung went home early and last week when I called she wasnt around supposedly. I'm worried she moved on or was run off due to her activities.

Cia did do an excellent job and seemed like she was trying harder maybe due to a rivalry with Yung.

Skinshe's gone and won't be back, Ruby took her place sometimes these gals just don't get along, just sayin Roush

WeaponX47
09-25-13, 10:37
With no Jung and no Bebe, I didn't want Yuki again and asked for someone else, I got Midori but was told there are new girls. Midori gave me more of a bath like my mom would have in my childhood than and sensual table shower. Massage was very soft even though I asked for medium / hard. On the flip she put her leg up on the table between my arm and my body to either welcome roaming, or get some leverage. I chose to roam and massaged between her legs while the massage was coming to an end. A lot of repetition in her massage, probably going to ask for someone else next time. Not thrilled with Yuki or Midori. Got to find Jung and Bebe!

Mutt74
09-30-13, 13:03
Has anyone been here?

Hickory. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / grand-opening-60-special-japanese-style-massage-stop-in-and-visit-us606060/11719470

Roush 427
09-30-13, 20:34
Stopped in the other day and saw Ruby, nice body very friendly, good table shower, massage and wow a good flip I would repeat any time just sayin Roush

Mutt74
10-02-13, 14:19
Has anyone been here?

Hickory. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / grand-opening-60-special-japanese-style-massage-stop-in-and-visit-us606060/11719470It's in an office complex off Kerr, only 1 lady there that I could tell. She looked about Yuki's age. No ts offered, and the massage was lacking. The flip was good, alittle rushed, but she allows free roaming. The special is 30min for .6 tipped .4, didn't ask if an hour was available, or other extras.

Mutt74
10-02-13, 22:51
Has anyone been here?

Hickory. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / grand-opening-60-special-japanese-style-massage-stop-in-and-visit-us606060/11719470Tried this one today. No two door and bell, met at the door by an lady about the age of Yuki. She was, as far as I could tell, the only one there. No table shower was offered, and the massage was little more than a shoulder rub. The flip was good, but a little rushed, she did allow full roaming. The special is half hour for .6 tipped .4.

Harry Plopper
10-03-13, 11:27
I am missing Bebe. Saw Madori a few weeks ago before my trip to Thailand. After my trip to Thailand. I am booking another trip to Thailand in Nov.

Yes it was that good and I am a cheap guy. LOL.

Madori gave good service but I am looking forward to someone like Bebe. I hope to get Ruby next time.

WeaponX47
10-03-13, 15:07
I hate to tell you but you didn't really take one for anyone but yourself. Plenty of us have said to stay away from that parlor with the rotating name. Convoy, Blue Oasis, Dupond, whatever it goes by now. The new young staff is always the one older lady. Sorry to break it to ya.

Tried this one today. No two door and bell, met at the door by an lady about the age of Yuki. She was, as far as I could tell, the only one there. No table shower was offered, and the massage was little more than a shoulder rub. The flip was good, but a little rushed, she did allow full roaming. The special is half hour for .6 tipped .4.

Roush 427
10-03-13, 16:17
I am missing Bebe. Saw Madori a few weeks ago before my trip to Thailand. After my trip to Thailand. I am booking another trip to Thailand in Nov.

Yes it was that good and I am a cheap guy. LOL.

Madori gave good service but I am looking forward to someone like Bebe. I hope to get Ruby next time.If you liked BeBe I'm sure you would like ceyia also she's a cute little one also, just sayin have fun Roush

Roush 427
10-09-13, 22:04
Stopped in and saw Ruby again, sweeter this time and more relaxed, not bad english and easy on the eyes, again I left smiling just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-15-13, 20:19
Stopped in and got Ruby again and had agood relaxing table shower massage and left very happy, she's worth seeing, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
10-26-13, 05:45
Stopped in and saw ceyia, cute little one good table shower with teasing, massage was relaxing and then I left smiling, she's always a treat just sayin Roush.

WeaponX47
10-31-13, 19:47
Stopped in this afternoon. Thumbs up all around. Had to listen to someone else moaning quite a bit when I first arrived, that guy definitely enjoyed himself. Ceeya made sure to tell me "please be quiet, ok? Haha.

Roush 427
11-01-13, 07:17
Stopped in and saw Ruby good figure nice smile and great hands, mama said ukie was leaving and a new young lady was comming today, huh intresting to see what she will look like and service to be had, just sayin Roush.

Tacbran
11-03-13, 13:13
Stopped in and told mamasan I wanted two. I got Ruby and Midori. I have never seen Midori before., usually chose Ceya, Yung, or Ruby. Pleasantly surprised. I'm assuming that she is one of the larger girls there. (not a bad large though) I will say that they interact with each other well which translates to a very nice massage.

Roush 427
11-04-13, 08:27
Stopped in and told mamasan I wanted two. I got Ruby and Midori. I have never seen Midori before., usually chose Ceya, Yung, or Ruby. Pleasantly surprised. I'm assuming that she is one of the larger girls there. (not a bad large though) I will say that they interact with each other well which translates to a very nice massage.They say Double the fun Double the pleasure for sure, Ruby and Midori are the two bigger ladies, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
11-07-13, 08:07
Stopped at VIP recently. Cia was unavailable so I mistakenly took another girl. Didn't get her name but she was a little bigger than your normal asian doll. Crappy massage and handshake. She allowed roaming all over but I wasnt into it due to her looks and size. It was taking so long she climbed on table with me. I was actually laying there thinking of how to ask for assistance from another provider when something finally started to work. As of now Cia is the only one I will see at VIP.

Stopped at Beijing for the second time recently. A pleasant ugly duckling showed me to room and told me to wait 10 minutes. I laid money on table, undressed, and laid naked face up on table and went to sleep. 15 minutes later ugly duckling arrives and goes straight to handshake. She allowed roaming and technique was okay. Cleanup was very poor.

Roush 427
11-08-13, 17:36
Stopped at VIP recently. Cia was unavailable so I mistakenly took another girl. Didn't get her name but she was a little bigger than your normal asian doll. Crappy massage and handshake. She allowed roaming all over but I wasnt into it due to her looks and size. It was taking so long she climbed on table with me. I was actually laying there thinking of how to ask for assistance from another provider when something finally started to work. As of now Cia is the only one I will see at VIP.

Stopped at Beijing for the second time recently. A pleasant ugly duckling showed me to room and told me to wait 10 minutes. I laid money on table, undressed, and laid naked face up on table and went to sleep. 15 minutes later ugly duckling arrives and goes straight to handshake. She allowed roaming and technique was okay. Cleanup was very poor.Was probibly Midori at VIP, just sayin Roush.

FrenchFried2
11-10-13, 17:19
I went to Beijing recently. Horrible experience. Horrible massage. I mean really bad and time was short. That was the first and last time I ever go there.

Went to VIP recently as well. Girls are always nice and give a real good massage. However, some lady came in and started yelling at them and causing trouble. Totally harshed my calm but not VIP's fault.

Roush 427
11-11-13, 17:08
I went to Beijing recently. Horrible experience. Horrible massage. I mean really bad and time was short. That was the first and last time I ever go there.

Went to VIP recently as well. Girls are always nice and give a real good massage. However, some lady came in and started yelling at them and causing trouble. Totally harshed my calm but not VIP's fault.Beijing is a joke I don't know how they stay open, VIP is the same day in and day out, could have been mama mad at one of the gals, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
11-11-13, 17:23
Last week, mamasan tell me its new girl first day, so I take her over Cia. Her name is Yung (sp? Just like the previous one from a month or so ago. I get excited thinking it may be her back again. But it wasnt.

New girl is very small and pretty. Not beautiful. At first I was worried because she was very slow and methodical at beginning of bath. But, it quickly changed and I was very happy at end of bath. Massage was par. Handshake was great with some roaming. No hesitation on her part. And she really gets into it. Nibbling you while she works. Even nibbled me in the taint / groin area while working it. Nice.

Skin

WeaponX47
11-13-13, 20:05
Called up VIP and requested Ceya Friday night, arrived around 1020, and got incredible service with extra time (left around 1150) because I was the last customer. Great massage, nice teasing, great finish. Extra massage afterwards included her singing a Korean song and explaining the song to me. Overall fantastic experience with Ceya, I don't think I even miss Bebe after that visit.

Lingham
11-13-13, 22:02
Stopped by VIP this weekend. Saw Cia. All is well.

Cheers,

Lingham.

Roush 427
11-19-13, 09:53
Stopped in and saw Yung, she is cute and did a good ts and massage and I did leave happy. Happy.happy, just sayin Roush.

Mithrandir Guy
11-24-13, 22:12
Been putting it off for years but I think its time for my first visit to VIP. How concerned should I be with the SHP across the street? Nervous because I don't know what to expect. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Roush 427
11-25-13, 09:43
Been putting it off for years but I think its time for my first visit to VIP. How concerned should I be with the SHP across the street? Nervous because I don't know what to expect. Feel free to PM. Thanks.Go like there not even there and enjoy, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-29-13, 22:48
Stopped in and saw yung again, it just gets better when she's seen you before, good massage ts and a happy guy, just sayin Roush.

RJizzle
12-03-13, 21:56
Drove down from Raleigh on Sunday night and stopped at VIP. I was hoping to see Ceya, but she was busy. I got Yung instead--glad I did! It was well worth the drive!

SkinJr
12-10-13, 17:15
Stopped in at VIP end of last week. Cia said they had been real dead for several days. She was very happy to see me and it showed. She was a little more eager than usual and she used every inch of that baggie on her hand.

Skin.

Roush 427
12-11-13, 20:39
Stopped in at VIP end of last week. Cia said they had been real dead for several days. She was very happy to see me and it showed. She was a little more eager than usual and she used every inch of that baggie on her hand.

Skin.Does have a way about her as you know, LOL just sayin Roush.

Pubb69
12-11-13, 21:28
Does have a way about her as you know, LOL just sayin Roush.Plain and simple, they charge too much for the market here. Every where else in the country Asian massage is about $50 to $60 per hour and they are at $80 plus a requested tip that is at least 50 percent higher than any where else.

Harry Plopper
12-12-13, 14:00
You can charge those prices when you are the only game in town.

Plain and simple, they charge too much for the market here. Every where else in the country Asian massage is about $50 to $60 per hour and they are at $80 plus a requested tip that is at least 50 percent higher than any where else.

Roush 427
12-12-13, 21:09
You can charge those prices when you are the only game in town.Are a couple more around but there the same price but piss poor service, just sayin Roush.

PrGuy23
12-15-13, 12:22
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ever-fantasized-about-your-hairstylist-now-you-can-reach-up-and/15220734

Have anyone try this?

ShakeDown85
12-16-13, 10:01
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ever-fantasized-about-your-hairstylist-now-you-can-reach-up-and/15220734

Have anyone try this?I went to check it out, the address she gave was a tattoo parlor that she has a booth in...

Roush 427
12-16-13, 21:21
Stopped by this morning and saw Yung again, little one gives a good massage very strong for her size left smiling, just sayin Roush.

NonSmoker
12-18-13, 14:07
Hi, I am new to Wilmington and a new member of this site. I read through the postings and tons of great information.

VIP sounds like the best place and Yung sound very good. How tall is she?

Any tips for a first time visit?

Roush 427
12-18-13, 21:57
Hi, I am new to Wilmington and a new member of this site. I read through the postings and tons of great information.

VIP sounds like the best place and Yung sound very good. How tall is she?

Any tips for a first time visit?Her or ceyia good both about 4 ft 9 cute treat them well and you will enjoy a good massage, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
12-19-13, 15:59
Recently visited VIP and saw Ruby. Good TS and massage and left happy.

WeaponX47
12-23-13, 18:05
Requested Cya the other night, Ruby didn't seem too thrilled by that. Cya gave incredible service though. Gets better with each visit. Almost finished before the flip, almost fell asleep after. ATF.

Roush 427
12-23-13, 21:06
Requested Cya the other night, Ruby didn't seem too thrilled by that. Cya gave incredible service though. Gets better with each visit. Almost finished before the flip, almost fell asleep after. ATF.Those little hands will get you every time, LOL just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
12-24-13, 12:01
Visited with Ceya recently. It had been awhile since I had seen her. She remembered me. Great massage.

Roush 427
12-25-13, 07:56
I stopped in yesterday and took the ladys a fruit basket which they thanked me for, I told mama I wanted a four handed massage and she sent me the two little ones, wow those four little hands can give you a work out you won't forget, maybe ill repeat for New Year just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
12-26-13, 19:54
I stopped in Christmas Eve morning around 1030 am in between shopping. I brought a gift from VS for each girl and mamasan. Cia was really really appreciative. She gave me an extra 20 minutes of massage and really worked her magic. She thoroughly massaged me inside and out. She was a little more vocal as she immediately put that thing where I could rub it along with the rhythm she had going. I know it was an act but she finished right before my massage ended.

After the clean up she demonstrated the exercises she has been doing to lose weight and tone her tummy. Of course I was forced to see the handy work and thoroughly feel the results. Before walking out she had Ruby and Yung come say thank you for the presents. Yung gave me a good hug with a little butt squeeze.

And I was back to shopping.

Skin.

Everytime I go I want to see Yung again. But I hate to not see a sure thing with Cia. Been thinking about that four handed massage Roush mentions.

Roush, do they work well together? Massage and flip?

Roush 427
12-26-13, 22:30
I stopped in Christmas Eve morning around 1030 am in between shopping. I brought a gift from VS for each girl and mamasan. Cia was really really appreciative. She gave me an extra 20 minutes of massage and really worked her magic. She thoroughly massaged me inside and out. She was a little more vocal as she immediately put that thing where I could rub it along with the rhythm she had going. I know it was an act but she finished right before my massage ended.

After the clean up she demonstrated the exercises she has been doing to lose weight and tone her tummy. Of course I was forced to see the handy work and thoroughly feel the results. Before walking out she had Ruby and Yung come say thank you for the presents. Yung gave me a good hug with a little butt squeeze.

And I was back to shopping.

Skin.

Everytime I go I want to see Yung again. But I hate to not see a sure thing with Cia. Been thinking about that four handed massage Roush mentions.

Roush, do they work well together? Massage and flip?They work like a well oiled machine, LOL not there first rodeo so to speak, you will enjoy but its double the cost, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-01-14, 07:05
I ended the old year with Yung got a good massage ts and sauna and left very happy, happy, happy LOL she said they were open New Years day just sayin Roush.

WeaponX47
01-05-14, 12:42
Cya was out of town, hopefully that won't be for long, I got Jung who gave an above average shower, and good massage and finish.

Just Cruzin
01-14-14, 20:04
She is advertising in Wilmington now. Any takers?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ever-fantasized-about-your-hairstylist-with-me-feel-free-to-48/15440550

Have anyone try this?

Turbulent
01-15-14, 06:36
She is advertising in Wilmington now. Any takers?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ever-fantasized-about-your-hairstylist-with-me-feel-free-to-48/15440550Services offered are as advertised. Should be called "haircut and a handful".

Member #5791
01-15-14, 09:31
Stopped by VIP the other morning and saw Midori. Good table show with some playfullness, good massage and left happy.

SkinJr
01-16-14, 15:15
Saw Cia today. Excellent service as always. I think its best to go in early before mamasan gets there around lunch. Cia seems to be a little more frisky then and she gets more vocal too.

While she tied my shoes I went to lean over and she stood up at the same moment and busted my nose good. I may have a black eye tomorrow.

I saw Yung awhile back while Cia on vacation. She did an excellent job just like the first time. I swear she almost puts it in her mouth every time.

Skin.

Roush 427
01-16-14, 22:26
Saw Cia today. Excellent service as always. I think its best to go in early before mamasan gets there around lunch. Cia seems to be a little more frisky then and she gets more vocal too.

While she tied my shoes I went to lean over and she stood up at the same moment and busted my nose good. I may have a black eye tomorrow.

I saw Yung awhile back while Cia on vacation. She did an excellent job just like the first time. I swear she almost puts it in her mouth every time.

Skin.When the cats away the mice play, a little anyway LOL, just sayin Roush.

Pbone888
01-19-14, 20:53
Services offered are as advertised. Should be called "haircut and a handful".Does she let you jack off?

ShakeDown85
01-20-14, 15:07
Not sure if you would want to do that anyhow she is located in a tattoo parlor with a booth setup. I will leave that to your imagination.

Does she let you jack off?

Member #5791
01-21-14, 10:30
Stop by VIP the other night around 9:00. They were pretty busy. Hoping to see Ruby but drew Midori. Good maasage with some flirting. Left very relaxed and happy.

ILMboater
01-21-14, 11:09
I have been to both but not VIP in a while. Beijing only a few times and the last time I had a pretty nice one "Amy" I think she said, decent massage, let me roam and look A LOT, handshake was good as well. PM me for details if you like.

WilmBch
01-21-14, 13:22
Services offered are as advertised. Should be called "haircut and a handful".I had an appt. Today and her services are exactly as advertised. She will even send you an email stating that nothing else is available. As far as my two cents...haircut was good, neck and shoulder massage was good, view was very nice! I did get lucky and get yoga pants day so I was pleased (outfit in ad is correct). Chest is A++ for a 48 year old and realistically she looks as good or better than a lot of the girls posting these days. Also I made my appt for 11 so I was there alone before any of the other employees got there. I would imagine if anything else was on the table, I would have been presented with options. She says 10 is as early as she will take appts. I will probably repeat but not every haircut especially at 25 + tip for service. Only negative thing I can say is do not ask about personal life. She is a woman scorned and she can get pretty negative and angry about her ex. Hope some of this helps you guys.

Lingham
01-22-14, 00:58
"Celebrated" MLKoon day by stopping at VIP. Great massage by Ceya. For someone with tiny feminine hands and forearms, she is amazingly strong. And she's always nice. I left relaxed and happy.

Cheers,

Lingham

Member #5791
01-23-14, 18:47
Stopped by VIP Wednesday morning and saw Ceya. It had been a while but she remembered me. Great TS and massage. Left feeling great and very happy.

Roush 427
01-25-14, 08:28
Stopped in and saw Ruby, good ts massage and smiling at the end, she does a good job as does the others, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
01-25-14, 09:21
Stopped by to see Yung.. She is such a sweetie... Always a nice massage and always leave feeling good... Ceya is my 2nd if she is not working... All the girls there now are good...

To Old
02-05-14, 18:59
Hate to do this but must give a not so good report on VIP. Was passing through town and stopped by VIP, had been there a long time ago so I knew what to expect.

Opted for the one hour massage a 80, got on the table and Sheila (She was stunning) started to do a very poor massage, after about 20 minutes of working on my back she says, new pricing, 80 dollar just for half hour and wants 80 dollars more the the rest of the massage, so I did the math 160 plus an expected tip. NO WAY, so I got up got dressed and left not happy at all.

Sorry for the bad news.

Roush 427
02-05-14, 20:03
Hate to do this but must give a not so good report on VIP. Was passing through town and stopped by VIP, had been there a long time ago so I knew what to expect.

Opted for the one hour massage a 80, got on the table and Sheila (She was stunning) started to do a very poor massage, after about 20 minutes of working on my back she says, new pricing, 80 dollar just for half hour and wants 80 dollars more the the rest of the massage, so I did the math 160 plus an expected tip. NO WAY, so I got up got dressed and left not happy at all.

Sorry for the bad news.Bejing has a sheila not VIP, nothing about your report even comes close to the service at VIP in all the years I have been going there, or the pricing VIP is on market street which is hwy 17 maybe you got them mixed up, just sayin Roush.

Skippyus
02-08-14, 12:56
I will not make it easy for the police to find. They advertise on BP. You have to look for it. She was not young, nor did she have the the-cup as promised, but if you truly want an attractive asian lady to massage you, and then give you the best BJ and a tight pussy, then it is worth your while to read the escort ads for asians and try it. Enjoy!

Roush 427
02-15-14, 07:42
I will not make it easy for the police to find. They advertise on BP. You have to look for it. She was not young, nor did she have the the-cup as promised, but if you truly want an attractive asian lady to massage you, and then give you the best BJ and a tight pussy, then it is worth your while to read the escort ads for asians and try it. Enjoy!Not new they just keep changing up to stay ahead of the po po, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
02-15-14, 07:44
Stopped in and saw Midori got a decent massage ts and left happy, not my favorite but the others were busy, just sayin Roush.

JimmyJoke
02-25-14, 15:36
Never done an AMP in Wilmington before, but I used to go to a massage place in a field on the way to Jacksonville many moons ago. They were all white girls. Is VIP exclusively Asian? Am I missing something by not digging Asian ladies?

Jimmyjoke.

Roush 427
02-25-14, 18:10
Never done an AMP in Wilmington before, but I used to go to a massage place in a field on the way to Jacksonville many moons ago. They were all white girls. Is VIP exclusively Asian? Am I missing something by not digging Asian ladies?

Jimmyjoke.You have never been to an AMP you have missed out, VIP is total Aisian.

Just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-01-14, 10:18
I stopped in Fri. And saw Yung, she is a sweetie I got a good table shower then sauna and went back to the massage room, very good massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

WIL79
03-03-14, 23:27
Not new they just keep changing up to stay ahead of the po po, just sayin Roush.Been checking BP to see if I can find this one. Guessing not advertising lately. So how old was "old" 40? That'd be fine especially with the skill set mentioned.

Or was it the one where age is always 23 and therapist is always new?

Roush 427
03-04-14, 22:49
Been checking BP to see if I can find this one. Guessing not advertising lately. So how old was "old" 40? That'd be fine especially with the skill set mentioned.

Or was it the one where age is always 23 and therapist is always new?Keeps changing and will re apear with out a doubt, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
03-11-14, 00:57
I stopped in one evening. Lady is older and batshit crazy. Or acts like it. Crap massage with okay ending. Nasty looking place.

Skin.

Member #5791
03-11-14, 09:18
Recently stopped by VIP and saw Ceya. Initially seemed a little distracted however returned to her usual cheerful self. Great TS, great massage, and left happy. Hope to get back there soon.

Roush 427
03-20-14, 20:38
Recently stopped by VIP and saw Ceya. Initially seemed a little distracted however returned to her usual cheerful self. Great TS, great massage, and left happy. Hope to get back there soon.It was that time of the month, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-20-14, 20:41
Stopped in and saw Midoria hadn't been with her for a while, seemed glad to see me and gave a good ts massage and left happy, happy, happy as si says, LOL just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
03-21-14, 20:40
I laugh every time Cia wraps up her little finger. And.

I get let down every time cause I swear it's so close its going to go in her mouth. She almost got it in her hair this last time.

Great as always.

DMike
03-26-14, 14:12
Went to see CIA a few days ago after reading all the great reviews on here. She's a real cutie. I had a great ts and one of the best massages I've EVER had really! Then I left happy, happy, happy. She was curious why I asked for her by name when it was my first time there. I told her she's got some great reviews.

Shazz
03-27-14, 10:53
Went to see CIA a few days ago after reading all the great reviews on here. She's a real cutie. I had a great ts and one of the best massages I've EVER had really! Then I left happy, happy, happy. She was curious why I asked for her by name when it was my first time there. I told her she's got some great reviews.Don't know about these ladies but over the years most of the AMP ladies that I have talked to didn't liked to be mentioned on the net. In a situation like this I just say a friend or a guy I was talking with at the golf course had told me about them and give a first name and generic description and that seems to satisfy them. Just my thoughts on the topic to try to insure an enjoyable experience.

DMike
03-27-14, 17:11
Don't know about these ladies but over the years most of the AMP ladies that I have talked to didn't liked to be mentioned on the net. In a situation like this I just say a friend or a guy I was talking with at the golf course had told me about them and give a first name and generic description and that seems to satisfy them. Just my thoughts on the topic to try to insure an enjoyable experience.Thanks Shazz, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Clipnat
03-27-14, 19:42
Went by VIP the other day nice ts and massage was great left feeling a lot better.

Micker76
03-28-14, 20:04
So, I've read a couple posts that suggest using the back door rather than the conspicuous front door. I've been to VIP a few times and from what I can tell, the back door resembles an emergency exit door that opens directly to the alley unlike the front door from which you must ring the bell. Has anyone used the back door? There's a few doors back there. Is it clearly marked which door in the alley way is VIP? Is the doorbell process to enter, similar to the front door?

Roush 427
03-29-14, 07:10
So, I've read a couple posts that suggest using the back door rather than the conspicuous front door. I've been to VIP a few times and from what I can tell, the back door resembles an emergency exit door that opens directly to the alley unlike the front door from which you must ring the bell. Has anyone used the back door? There's a few doors back there. Is it clearly marked which door in the alley way is VIP? Is the doorbell process to enter, similar to the front door?Is parking in the rear and a door bell, it is a double door but they do answer it, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-01-14, 14:12
Stopped I yesterday and got a nice massage from Yung, very sweet gal saw Ceyia while I was there and left happy, just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
04-07-14, 20:52
Let's see...

Been lurking here a while, thought I would finally post to introduce myself. So, let me begin with the asian spa in the mall.

Probably spent the most time there out of all of the three places in Wilmington. While I can say it took a while, I left there many times with a smile on my face. However, the openness of the mall, the fact they serve ladies as well as men, and the rooms are basically a cubbyhole with a curtain drawn across it. It can lead to less than ideal circumstances at times. The last time I was there was about a month ago. I found it hard to relax with a pair of ladies outside discussing the latest issues with their husbands in the hospital while they had their feet rubbed. The girl, a sweet little thing named Lisa, almost looked ashamed that things didn't end as happy as I would have liked, but I assured her it was not her fault. I have had many good massages there, but after visiting more private locations, I don't know that I could feel comfortable there anymore. 1 hr = $.6.

One day, I needed some relaxation, and even though I knew better from previous postings here, I decided to give Bejing a try since it was much closer to work than VIP. That won't happen again. While the massage was ok and the ending very happy, the girl I saw, Sophia, lost a customer by being pushy on the tip. Multiple hints like I'm tired and I work hard pretty much got a little extra from me, but that's the last she would get. That and the fact that a TS wasn't even offered (as an extra payment no less) should have warned me. I should have taken the extra time to go to VIP, but as I said, it was closer. However, this is probably the most private of all places, as each room is fully enclosed. 1 hr = $.65.

VIP is my go to now, which it should have been during all this time. I have yet to meet a bad massage there, and from the beginning, I have left happy and relaxed. I think I've met everyone on the current staff by this point, with Ceya and Yung being my most recent visits. Everyone there is pleasant, and as I said, I've yet to have a bad visit. One thing, be careful asking Yung for a hard massage. That little thing has a grip that could wreck you if you aren't careful (but she can definitely work out your kinks). I love the decor there, the TS are always relaxing before the massage, and even though there are openings at the top of the walls, it's not enough to cause much worry or concern. 1 hr=8.

I usually tip $.4 after I get dressed, but if the massage actually gets the pain and kinks out, I've been known to throw an extra Jackson in for the girl. While a HE is wonderful, a great massage is the most important thing to me. The rest is just icing.

Grenigor
04-08-14, 17:08
You know, I can be a dip at times. Never should one report so close to bed. Ignore the $ I my last posts. I don't tend to overpay.

WeaponX47
04-08-14, 18:02
Let's see...

Been lurking here a while, thought I would finally post to introduce myself. So, let me begin with the asian spa in the mall.

Probably spent the most time there out of all of the three places in Wilmington. While I can say it took a while, I left there many times with a smile on my face. However, the openness of the mall, the fact they serve ladies as well as men, and the rooms are basically a cubbyhole with a curtain drawn across it. It can lead to less than ideal circumstances at times. The last time I was there was about a month ago. I found it hard to relax with a pair of ladies outside discussing the latest issues with their husbands in the hospital while they had their feet rubbed. The girl, a sweet little thing named Lisa, almost looked ashamed that things didn't end as happy as I would have liked, but I assured her it was not her fault. I have had many good massages there, but after visiting more private locations, I don't know that I could feel comfortable there anymore. 1 hr = $.6.I am baffled by this, I'm intrigued, but when there are sure things in town it's hard to put in the work some place knowing I won't get the results until future visits. How many times did you go before leaving happy?

Grenigor
04-08-14, 19:31
I am baffled by this, I'm intrigued, but when there are sure things in town it's hard to put in the work some place knowing I won't get the results until future visits. How many times did you go before leaving happy?Well, that was probably a combination of my naivety and the fact they had just opened. When I first started going there, I worked my way up from 15 minutes in the chair to the 60 minutes on the table. At this point, I was keeping my pants on and there was no push to change it. Probably two months or so later, the girl I had been seeing, Jasmine, had left and was replaced by another. I think they may have not pushed HEs. However, they then went full AMP and within a couple of visits I was told to get comfortable and became a member of the club, so to speak. It was over the course of a couple of months before anything happened, but left happy just about every time after. Unfortunately, as I said, since they are actually in the mall, you get all kinds of people in there. Very difficult to relax. Also, most of the girls were very mechanical at the end, although the massages were always good.

Also, on top of all of it, I was new to AMPs and didn't realize there were other options until I started researching. Now, it's VIP for me.

Shyne1935
04-08-14, 23:24
I had some extra time so I stopped by VIP after work. Ended up getting Yung. She was cute, personable, very gentle with the table shower and she never lost her smile. Massage was just the right mix of pleasure and pain. She went really deep in my shoulders which felt great! Flip was great, she took her time and didn't seem in a rush at all. Would definitely repeat the visit.

Roush 427
04-09-14, 08:30
I had some extra time so I stopped by VIP after work. Ended up getting Yung. She was cute, personable, very gentle with the table shower and she never lost her smile. Massage was just the right mix of pleasure and pain. She went really deep in my shoulders which felt great! Flip was great, she took her time and didn't seem in a rush at all. Would definitely repeat the visit.How strong those little ladies are, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
04-14-14, 14:56
Stopped by VIP last week. They did not appear busy. I drew Midori. Great TS, good massage with some playfullness, and left very happy. I always have had good service regardless of who I see.

Grenigor
04-21-14, 22:17
Stopped by VIP before the weekend and drew Yung. After another wonderful massage and feeling very happy, I finally realized for sure who she was. I had only seen her once, but I have been trying my hardest to remember each of the ladies there as I continue to head back. It's hard to remember names and faces when you only see them once every few weeks.

As I was dressing, I said her name and she looked at me funny. She said, "You remember me?" and I said yes. She gave me a big smile and looked like she was really happy I had remembered. I guess they must feel like faceless people at times. Yung is definitely becoming a favorite of mine and will be hard for me to forget.

Roush 427
04-24-14, 12:34
After seeing what I saw at sweeter view I stopped in and got Yung, had a nice ts massage and left smiling, very sweet lady just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
04-26-14, 16:57
"Harry, last time I came over there I didn't shit right for a week".

I still laugh every so often when I remember a post from here where the poster said Cia acted like she didn't know what a prostate massage or blow job were.

Cia has been giving me a little poke for couple years now. Here lately she seems to be getting more enthused.

I stop in early one morning after calling. On phone she said she busy but asked my name. Immediately she said come on over. When I walk in she tell me she cancel appt to see me (sorry whoever you were).

This time I ask before we start if I can get two. She gets excited and say yes if you can. Straight to a little tease and great handshake only.

Roll over and a good massage. While on stomach she starts playing with rusty badge. She climbs on table and straddles me legs. Starts working it like never before. She is working both the innie and the outie. I constantly feel like I'm about to finish but never do. After 15 minutes I beg her to stop. I feel violated.

Flip over and she starts again. I hold her hair and she is about 1/8 inch away from it blowing and talking sweet. I'm rubbing her too and she acts like we both finish at same time.

She gets real affectionate and kissy before leaving to get towel. Helps me get completely dressed as usual. Hugs and kisses on me and looks at us in mirror and say we perfect size for each other. In room for about 80 minutes.

As we walk out she asks if I'm still dating real pretty blonde that I brought in one night for massage.

Roush 427
05-02-14, 06:26
Went the other day and hadn't seen Ruby for a while so I got her, good ts with a lot of cleaning, LOL then the massage was good and the flip was nice, she's got a nice body, but Yung and Ceia are the coolest, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
05-06-14, 14:17
Stopped by VIP recently and requested Ruby since it had been awhile. Had a good TS and massage with lots playfullness. Had a very happy ending. Left drained and relaxed. Looking forward to my next visit.

Chucke
05-09-14, 13:58
New AMP in town near Shipyard worth a try.

Grenigor
05-12-14, 19:51
New AMP in town near Shipyard worth a try.Well, it's ten less than VIP for a start, and they have a table shower that is included in the price. However, this wasn't mentioned up front, so I was laying on the table when Julie came in. The massage started with the standard towel style but went easily to oil after that. I had told her hard for the massage (she asked if I was hard, which got a bit of a snicker from both of us), and while she did put some pressure on, it wasn't hard enough for me.

She went with the legs which allowed for random touches in the right places. Soft touching, both with oil and after a hot towel, without. Flipped and was made happy rather quickly.. Damned teasing really shortens the resolve. She then continued with the frontal massage, working on my neck and collarbone area. Some more leg and arm massage and we were done. While VIP is probably still the better of the two, the Moon is a good close second in my books.

Now, as a warning, this place is small. I'm not sure where they have the table shower though. Looked like four rooms, although I was near the front of the corridor. There were fully enclosed rooms though, with full walls and door. There doesn't seem to be much parking there, as there are several buildings in each block and they each share the parking lot. Not sure how much of a deal breaker this is.

Roush 427
05-15-14, 06:57
Well I tried it and not impressed, small place and oped for half hr, the gal got the fee and I layed face down on the table, she teased about 5 minutes then the flip, went straight to it and very fast work, really not much time to enjoy, she finished jr then clean up and hand out for tip, total time 20 minutes, seemed like an assy line, I won't repeat, back to VIP for me, just saying Roush.

Amp Insane
05-20-14, 11:57
Almost tried somewhere else but decided to go with what I know. Went a got Yung again and left smiling as always. Didn't have a lot of time and wasn't in the mood to waste money so VIP was my go to as usual.

Roush 427
05-21-14, 06:49
Almost tried somewhere else but decided to go with what I know. Went a got Yung again and left smiling as always. Didn't have a lot of time and wasn't in the mood to waste money so VIP was my go to as usual.You do know what your getting there for sure, just sayin Roush.

Not Me
05-23-14, 17:04
I don't get by often. I's been a few months. It was my first time to draw the new Yung. Damn glad I did. She's the best ever, hands down. If / when I return I'll ask for her and then wait. No point in leaving it up to chance. Wish I could go as often as Roush...just say'in.

Roush 427
05-24-14, 04:56
I don't get by often. I's been a few months. It was my first time to draw the new Yung. Damn glad I did. She's the best ever, hands down. If / when I return I'll ask for her and then wait. No point in leaving it up to chance. Wish I could go as often as Roush...just say'in.Ha-Ha those little hands should be insured, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-24-14, 04:57
I don't get by often. I's been a few months. It was my first time to draw the new Yung. Damn glad I did. She's the best ever, hands down. If / when I return I'll ask for her and then wait. No point in leaving it up to chance. Wish I could go as often as Roush...just say'in.Ha-Ha those little hands should be insured, just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
05-25-14, 21:45
Well, had a chance to make a trip back to VIP this morning and drew Ceya. I guess I'm starting to come around enough now that she and Yung are starting to remember me better. Anyway, I had not seen Ceya in a while, so I had forgotten just how strong she was. God did I need that today. She hit spots on my neck and shoulder blades that hurt like hell, and when things popped, it felt much better. She is always one wh really works out knots I didn't realize were there. Wonderful, wonderful massage and a great TS as well. I left happy as usual. I told her thank you and she started to remind me who she was. I said her name before she did, which caused a little giggle of glee from her and a kiss on the hand. I'm glad I am starting to have an easier time remembering them now.

I know I said Asian Moon would be a close second, but I think I've been reminded once again why VIP is the place to be...

Harry Plopper
05-29-14, 15:55
Stopped in to relax at VIP. Drew Ruby. I had not been to the VIP for a while. Ruby cleaned me very well in the TS. In the room she was playful and competent masseuse. On the flip she was more "playful". Left happy after a 20 min front massage. Poor girl... I made her work those kinks out of my frontal region. No visual stimulation might have made it a longer process as well but I left drained and happy... I am interested to find out more about Saranwrap. PM me if willing to share info to a Sr Member.. : the.

Harry P.

Roush 427
05-29-14, 16:34
Stopped in to relax at VIP. Drew Ruby. I had not been to the VIP for a while. Ruby cleaned me very well in the TS. In the room she was playful and competent masseuse. On the flip she was more "playful". Left happy after a 20 min front massage. Poor girl... I made her work those kinks out of my frontal region. No visual stimulation might have made it a longer process as well but I left drained and happy... I am interested to find out more about Saranwrap. PM me if willing to share info to a Sr Member.. : the.

Harry P.Sent you a pm Harry, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-31-14, 06:31
Stopped in Fri. And saw Yung and had a very good massage ts and left smiling, midora is on vac for now, just saying Roush.

Goodtime1
06-06-14, 19:32
Dropped in and got Ceya. She gives the best massage in my opinion. Yung is the most playful for me.

All good girls. Always leave happy.

Thinking about the new place off 17th. Just to say I did.

Will let yall know.

Roush 427
06-07-14, 06:29
Very good massage Fri. By Yung, she's a sweet little lady seems to be happy every time I see her, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-07-14, 06:30
Dropped in and got Ceya. She gives the best massage in my opinion. Yung is the most playful for me.

All good girls. Always leave happy.

Thinking about the new place off 17th. Just to say I did.

Will let yall know.You will find out VIP is the best, just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
06-08-14, 19:42
Went to VIP today and drew Ceya for the third time. Very happy to see me again, even got a very nice hug at the end. She has a habit of putting me almost to sleep with her strong massages, only to make sure I am awake both body and soul before the end. I don't think my luck will continue if I don't start calling to schedule my visits, but I have yet to have a bad massage there, and I have always left happy. Honestly, I am to the point where I don't think about going anywhere else in Wilmington at this point, even if it is closer to where I am at the time.

Emv La
06-09-14, 02:44
So VIP is the place to be huh? However sounds to me that only HJ are done. No FS? Or is it more like YMMV?

Roush 427
06-09-14, 06:28
Went to VIP today and drew Ceya for the third time. Very happy to see me again, even got a very nice hug at the end. She has a habit of putting me almost to sleep with her strong massages, only to make sure I am awake both body and soul before the end. I don't think my luck will continue if I don't start calling to schedule my visits, but I have yet to have a bad massage there, and I have always left happy. Honestly, I am to the point where I don't think about going anywhere else in Wilmington at this point, even if it is closer to where I am at the time.Sweet she is, just sayin Roush.

Harry Plopper
06-09-14, 16:33
If we were talking bases in a baseball game then you will only ever get to first base at VIP. It looks like you are from little Rhody , where I used to be able to hit home runs all week long at the AMPs in the old days.

YMM (will not) V here. Looking for FS. Keep looking and send me a PM if you find it. LOL.

HArry P.

So VIP is the place to be huh? However sounds to me that only HJ are done. No FS? Or is it more like YMMV?

Emv La
06-11-14, 02:18
If we were talking bases in a baseball game then you will only ever get to first base at VIP. It looks like you are from little Rhody , where I used to be able to hit home runs all week long at the AMPs in the old days.

YMM (will not) V here. Looking for FS. Keep looking and send me a PM if you find it. LOL.

HArry P.Freaking head! RI Had so much to offer everywhere. However Okinawa and Guam is where I got addicted to this hobby haha. Nothing like those two places will ever be in the states, not in my lifetime at least. But will do, and if you or anyone else needs info on these places PM me.

FrenchFried2
06-13-14, 16:51
I went to Osaka about two weeks ago. Not very impressed. Massage was a 2, ts was a 4, the rest was 5. Got an older lady and maybe that is the issue. I don't know. Anyway, went to VIP last week to make up for it. Still the best I have found.

Roush 427
06-20-14, 06:30
I went to Osaka about two weeks ago. Not very impressed. Massage was a 2, ts was a 4, the rest was 5. Got an older lady and maybe that is the issue. I don't know. Anyway, went to VIP last week to make up for it. Still the best I have found.Been there many times its sometimes in and out quick if there busy, better service if no one is waiting, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
06-20-14, 06:32
I stopped in the other day and got yung and as always with her, very good massage table shower and smile out the door, just sayin Roush.

GregsRed
07-01-14, 14:30
Great massage and left happy for $. Not much to look at but it was fun. Found her on Facebook of all places.

G.

Roush 427
07-02-14, 07:00
Stopped by Mon. And got Yung, good table shower very clean, LOL then a good massage she's very strong to be so small, and finally I left smiling, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-02-14, 07:02
Great massage and left happy for $. Not much to look at but it was fun. Found her on Facebook of all places.

G.You can find them in the less thought of places, LOL what ever works just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
07-07-14, 14:02
Stopped by recently and saw Ceya. She told how long it had been since she had seen me. Great TS with some playfulness, good massage. She concentrated on my feet which felt great. As always left very happy. Looking forward to my next visit.

DoctorDoom
07-08-14, 22:02
Been appreciative of the input guys. Decided to finally register and do my part.

Been a VIP man for about 2 years. Ceya with her yoga, Yung with her playfulness, even Ruby with her beautiful boobies LOL, all been great to me. My fav though was the "first" Yung last year. She was only there a short while but damn she was young and amazing. Love that I get a REAL back rub and not BS.

Anyhow stay safe!

Been a fairly frequent hobbyist in Cola since I have had business bringing me here from MB and I appreciate why'alls input! So Here's some of my findings. Feel free to PM for more details.

Hit Serenity a few times since of all the great reviews. It wasn't bad but its wasn't out of this world. Saw a few different providers. All were very friendly and engaged but nothing to really keep me coming back. No young lookers. And I'm not into Grandma Groping. LOL.

Hit Royal once in the city (broad or two notch). Old lady. Wig. Dentures. Let her massage me. That was it. Def my worst exp ever. Out of there.

American is a crap shoot. Had an awesome mixed girl with tattoos but then she left. Another white girl, cute in here 20's. But saw her a few weeks ago and her baby bump is pretty noticeable. Kinda awkward for roaming. Most the others I've either seen have been OLD and there's two that I haven't seen yet. So any heads up on Janel or Angie is cool. I can fill you in on the others if you PM me.

Victoria's is also a mixed bag but YMMV on this one. There are some not so hot gals there. Overweight. Talkative (I don't want to know about your divorce and your kid and no a / see in your car!) But I've seen all the gals and there are three that are exceptional and one that keeps me coming back. Again there is def a connection with them and a level of engagement that I haven't found here or at the beach. But also each visit seems to build on the last. Two weeks ago I went on the way in town thurs, after work when they were closing and again Fri afternoon. So it pays to see who is working. I lucked out my first visit and it set the tone.

Anyhow I'll be chipping in guys and more than happy to help out. Be Safe!

"If you are still breathing, then Doom was merciful!

DoctorDoom
07-09-14, 09:45
Somehow my Columbia post got tagged on the end of my Wilmington post! Anyhow it's a few hours away so if you needed intel there then that was free of charge!

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM was merciful. ".

DoctorDoom
07-09-14, 17:42
Ha so my Columbia post somehow got run into my Wilmington post. So why'all got some free intel if you head west.

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM has been merciful. ".

Roush 427
07-12-14, 07:02
Thought I would see her for a change but when I called she was busy, told me to call back later, didn't have time so I passed on her this time, she was good at one time back when she was near the mall, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-12-14, 07:05
Well I stopped in and saw my favorite yung, funny how those little hands and fingers can do so much, LOL and make you feel so good but she does, sweet little gal, just sayin Roush.

DoctorDoom
07-13-14, 21:49
Well I stopped in and saw my favorite yung, funny how those little hands and fingers can do so much, LOL and make you feel so good but she does, sweet little gal, just sayin Roush.She is always happy to see you and wonderful to see. Be nice to her guys or face the wrath of DOOM! Group Ceya and Ruby into that fold!

"If you are still breathing, then DOOM has been merciful".

Member #5791
07-16-14, 22:29
Recently visited Asian Moon when I was in the area. I usually go to VIP however wanted to give it a try. I opted for an hour. I received a relaxing TS and massage and left happy. I would repeat.

SkinJr
07-17-14, 21:48
VIP late Tuesday night. Mamasan said new girl coming in on Weds. She did not know her name yet.

I ended up getting Ruby because Cia and Yung were busy. She did a good job, not much massage, and very playful after flip.

Skin.

Chucke
07-18-14, 08:13
Possible new AMP on Shipyard beside CVS near the Carolina beach Rd intersection. They're open until 10 pm which is usually a good sign didn't have time to toftt.

Grenigor
07-18-14, 20:34
I did, since I was near the place today. I wish I had taken the time to hit up VIP instead. However, I work on that side of ILM right now, and it's damn difficult to get to VIP during the week.

Yucca is all alone in the little three front center right behind CVS on shipyard. Front room has three plush chairs for foot massages, and the room I was placed in had a pair of tables, so they live up to trying to be a more respectable place. Didn't get the name of the woman who worked on me, as I am not sure I'll be repeating, but she was probably 40 ish. I have a hard time determining ages, unfortunately. She was short and a litle heavy, but not too bad. Massage was nice, and she did a decent job at hitting the sore spots on my neck and shoulders. No real tease before the flip and she asked if I wanted to take care of myself. Not sure if it was because it was my first time, but looks to be a self service place. Table shower was after the massage on an uncomfortable table. It's a shallow tub like table with a headrest. She wasn't shy on grabbing the junk during the shower, but I suppose that's a cleanup job.

Hour is. 7 with the shower, . 6 without.

On the way out saw the other woman who is there. Definitely older than the first and very skinny. I really need to just suck it up and deal with the traffic to get to VIP even during the week. With this and a not so stellar second visit to the Moon, just proves that having more options is not always the best thing, even if they are easier to get to.

Goodtime1
07-18-14, 23:03
Stopped by Thurs for appt with Yung. Nice lunch break. Great ts and massage as usual. She always treats me good.

Left feeling great. She mentioned new girl Sarah was very beautiful. That's a good sign. Plan to give her a shot soon and report back.

Goodtime1
07-18-14, 23:04
Possible new AMP on Shipyard beside CVS near the Carolina beach Rd intersection. They're open until 10 pm which is usually a good sign didn't have time to toftt.Love the VIP but always room for a new place. And my neck of town. Plan to ck it out.

Not Me
07-19-14, 22:35
Visiting VIP is always a mini-vacation. Yung can reach so deeply into your spine with her toes that you almost can't take it. The only solace is knowing how much better you feel afterwards. Her massage is the only one I've ever had that lasts for days. She truly is the best masseuse I've ever experienced. We are lucky to have her here.

But it's hard work so Yung is heading out for a weeks vacation, leaving Monday and returning the following Tuesday.

Who would know?

Certainly,

Not Me!

StoxxNRoxx
07-22-14, 11:56
Self service no TS $. 6/ 2 .

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-cupping-free-hot-stone-serve-you-massage-table-shower/17532413

910-827-8655.

SkinJr
07-22-14, 12:53
Cia is on vacation. I got new girl Sara last night. She is cute and small just like Cia. Late twenties / early thirties looks which means she may be late thirties.

TS was thorough, massage was good with some playful teasing, and flip was excellent. Lite roaming allowed.

She was very friendly which I am sure was due to mamasan greeting me and knowing me very well.

Skin.

Roush 427
07-22-14, 19:17
Cia is on vacation. I got new girl Sara last night. She is cute and small just like Cia. Late twenties / early thirties looks which means she may be late thirties.

TS was thorough, massage was good with some playful teasing, and flip was excellent. Lite roaming allowed.

She was very friendly which I am sure was due to mamasan greeting me and knowing me very well.

Skin.Got to agree I saw her and she was real sweet and I did smile leaving, mamasan asked me how the massage was and I told her good and that made her happy, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
07-23-14, 11:03
Did I beat roush to a girl? I can't believe it.

For years I've wanted to be roush. Wherever you work can I get a job?

I was asked about Sarahs looks. I would say she is as pretty as cia and yung. But cia has a special place in my heart after I sprayed her hair one night. She never flinched.

And mamasan told me cia gone and yung was leaving that day. Maybe I heard wrong.

I'm a poster / lurker on the Richmond sugarbabies thread. If anyone has info on SBs in the area PM me.

Skin.

Roush 427
07-23-14, 16:22
Did I beat roush to a girl? I can't believe it.

For years I've wanted to be roush. Wherever you work can I get a job?

I was asked about Sarahs looks. I would say she is as pretty as cia and yung. But cia has a special place in my heart after I sprayed her hair one night. She never flinched.

And mamasan told me cia gone and yung was leaving that day. Maybe I heard wrong.

I'm a poster / lurker on the Richmond sugarbabies thread. If anyone has info on SBs in the area PM me.

Skin.I got to let you beat me ever once and a while LOL, keep on keepin on just sayin Roush.

Grenigor
07-23-14, 21:32

Oh please say it's just a short vacation and that they are not gone for good. While I have never had a bad experience there with any of the girls, those two were always my favorites. Especially Ceya. Oh how strong of hands and soft of touch she is.

Was planning on making a trip this weekend to see them. Guess I'll have to start learning new faces now. *le sigh*.

Perhaps this is my punishment for being lazy as of late.

DoctorDoom
07-23-14, 22:01
About 2 yrs ago, The VERY first time I went there. Before 'little' Bebe was wearing the Bebe shirt, a young 20's girl, taller than the rest (maybe 5'5 with heels) full makeup shoulder length hair, be boobs and great ass showed me what VIP was about. When she opened the door I literally said 'YOU are my girl? She laughed, smiled and lead me by the hand. However, sadly since that day I couldn't find her again, but soon met little BeBe Yuki Midori, Ruby and Cia. Then came the first Yung, who was A M A Z I N G and the next Yung 2. 0 who is wonderful too.

For a first timer there it surpassed any experience that I've had, but don't get me wrong, all gals have been great. It is still haunting me that I don't at least have her name to attach to the maiden voyage memory at VIP. If you guys know who I'm talking about let me know!

BTW. For you all VIP lovers, who was your maiden voyage with?

Roush 427
07-24-14, 06:22
Oh please say it's just a short vacation and that they are not gone for good. While I have never had a bad experience there with any of the girls, those two were always my favorites. Especially Ceya. Oh how strong of hands and soft of touch she is.

Was planning on making a trip this weekend to see them. Guess I'll have to start learning new faces now. *le sigh*.

Perhaps this is my punishment for being lazy as of late.Hey guy don't go into dts she will be back, but it will be a while she gone to Korea to visit family for awhile, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-24-14, 06:25
About 2 yrs ago, The VERY first time I went there. Before 'little' Bebe was wearing the Bebe shirt, a young 20's girl, taller than the rest (maybe 5'5 with heels) full makeup shoulder length hair, be boobs and great ass showed me what VIP was about. When she opened the door I literally said 'YOU are my girl? She laughed, smiled and lead me by the hand. However, sadly since that day I couldn't find her again, but soon met little BeBe Yuki Midori, Ruby and Cia. Then came the first Yung, who was A M A Z I N G and the next Yung 2. 0 who is wonderful too.

For a first timer there it surpassed any experience that I've had, but don't get me wrong, all gals have been great. It is still haunting me that I don't at least have her name to attach to the maiden voyage memory at VIP. If you guys know who I'm talking about let me know!

BTW. For you all VIP lovers, who was your maiden voyage with?The only one I could think of was Hanna, she was there when it started, just sayin I like them all Roush.

Member #5791
07-24-14, 10:45
Stopped by VIP last week and saw Midori. I enjoyed the visit. Good TS and massage. A little more playfullness than usual and left happy. Looking foward to my next opportunity to go back.

SkinJr
07-24-14, 11:53
My first at VIP was yuri. Older lady real tiny but very pretty. Years ago. Awesome massage, awesome back walk, and good flip even though I didn't know what I was doing and I was placed in the first room. Saw her several times till she vacationed for good.

The first yung was the Greatest. She must have came from a northern FS joint.

I never had the girl you trying to remember. Cia is my go to girl for several years.

Skin.

P.S. Reminds me of a Japan girl I got in va. She was 10's all around. Greatest body ever at AMP. They shortly closed that spa and I searched on line for her but no luck.

RJizzle
07-24-14, 19:36
My first at VIP was yuri. Older lady real tiny but very pretty. Years ago. Awesome massage, awesome back walk, and good flip even though I didn't know what I was doing and I was placed in the first room. Saw her several times till she vacationed for good.

The first yung was the Greatest. She must have came from a northern FS joint.

I never had the girl you trying to remember. Cia is my go to girl for several years.

Skin.

P.S. Reminds me of a Japan girl I got in va. She was 10's all around. Greatest body ever at AMP. They shortly closed that spa and I searched on line for her but no luck.Do you know what happened to the first Yung? Also, have you tried this new girl Sarah yet? Hope Ceya is back this weekend, I'm planning a visit myself.

Vicechairman
07-25-14, 15:36
I am up in Raleigh and am quite familiar with the AMP's here but will be in Topsail for a week starting tomorrow and was looking for some recommendations of locations and gals to visit down there. I don't even know where the places are down there. You could reply here or privately if you would prefer. I would be appreciative of any help.

Thanks, VC.

(If anyone is up this way I can give them recommendations for Raleigh).

Roush 427
07-25-14, 18:09
I am up in Raleigh and am quite familiar with the AMP's here but will be in Topsail for a week starting tomorrow and was looking for some recommendations of locations and gals to visit down there. I don't even know where the places are down there. You could reply here or privately if you would prefer. I would be appreciative of any help.

Thanks, VC.

(If anyone is up this way I can give them recommendations for Raleigh).Is located on 17 which is on market street, they have an ad on craigslist wilmington, they are the best AMP, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-25-14, 18:14
Do you know what happened to the first Yung? Also, have you tried this new girl Sarah yet? Hope Ceya is back this weekend, I'm planning a visit myself.The 1st yung had a death in family and had to leave and won't be back, Sarah is very good, Ceya will be gone for a while according to mamasan, just saying Roush.

John252
07-26-14, 11:58
New to AMP in this area.

Blue Oasis- have not seen them reviewed, any intel?

RJizzle
07-28-14, 00:31
Went and saw Sarah tonight. Had to wait about 45 minutes for her. She is quite the masseuse! Very much like Cia and Yung. She is almost like a mixture between the two. She's very playful; started teasing junior as soon as she came into the room. During the flip, I had her straddle me and sit on me while she rubbed my chest. She kept playing with my nipples. It felt good having her on top of me. She was full of life and full of energy. Take care of her and you won't regret it.

Vicechairman
07-28-14, 17:39
I also saw Sarah at VIP. Great massage, great figure, great enthusiasm, and happy ending. $80 plus $40.

Also visited: Asian Foot Service 910-799-7188.

260 Racine Dr, Suite 5 where Linda gave me a wonderful full body massage. Damage for two hours was $95 plus $20. Linda seemed completely legit. Is everyone at this AMP completely legitimate? Ie no HE?

Roush 427
07-29-14, 06:24
Went and saw Sarah tonight. Had to wait about 45 minutes for her. She is quite the masseuse! Very much like Cia and Yung. She is almost like a mixture between the two. She's very playful; started teasing junior as soon as she came into the room. During the flip, I had her straddle me and sit on me while she rubbed my chest. She kept playing with my nipples. It felt good having her on top of me. She was full of life and full of energy. Take care of her and you won't regret it.Just imagine all three of the little ones at one time, wow, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-29-14, 06:26
I also saw Sarah at VIP. Great massage, great figure, great enthusiasm, and happy ending. $80 plus $40.

Also visited: Asian Foot Service 910-799-7188.

260 Racine Dr, Suite 5 where Linda gave me a wonderful full body massage. Damage for two hours was $95 plus $20. Linda seemed completely legit. Is everyone at this AMP completely legitimate? Ie no HE?Is completely legit no extras, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-01-14, 20:55
Stopped in and saw my favorite, Yung good ts massage and smiling, Sarah will be leaving when Ceyia comes back, so if you like her better see her now, just sayin Roush.

SkinJr
08-02-14, 18:07
Just saw Sara. I asked for a double tap and she seemed happy that I did. Her technique gets sloppy and she wants to force the handshake but her enthusiasm makes up for it. She spit on it several times too. Second round took a lot of work but she never quit.

Very playful. Afterwards she was very touchy and bumped our groins together several times and said next time.

I visited cotie with ilm belles this week. Not worth my drive there. Robotic with eyes closed and knew absolutely nothing about what she was doing. At least the handler was nice when I complained and offered a discount on different provider.

Skin.

Member #5791
08-06-14, 11:01
Visited last week and met Sara. I wish she was getting stay. Great visit. Flirting fr the time she walked in. Great TS, soft touch sensual massage, and good after the flip. Left very relaxed and happy.

Roush 427
08-07-14, 07:21
Visited last week and met Sara. I wish she was getting stay. Great visit. Flirting fr the time she walked in. Great TS, soft touch sensual massage, and good after the flip. Left very relaxed and happy.Does have a cute little figure and sweet smile, and those little hands get it done, just sayin Roush.

FrenchFried2
08-07-14, 11:35
Visited last week and met Sara. I wish she was getting stay. Great visit. Flirting fr the time she walked in. Great TS, soft touch sensual massage, and good after the flip. Left very relaxed and happy.I met with her yesterday. Okay TS. Good massage. Holy moly! Got a little crazy with the "prostrate massage" which I didn't think I would like but ended up liking a lot and left happy.

LastLongTime
08-08-14, 13:49
Just saw Sara. I asked for a double tap and she seemed happy that I did. Her technique gets sloppy and she wants to force the handshake but her enthusiasm makes up for it. She spit on it several times too. Second round took a lot of work but she never quit.

Very playful. Afterwards she was very touchy and bumped our groins together several times and said next time.

I visited cotie with ilm belles this week. Not worth my drive there. Robotic with eyes closed and knew absolutely nothing about what she was doing. At least the handler was nice when I complained and offered a discount on different provider.

Skin.Cotie is trying to quit chasing the dragon. Suggest staying away from her until she sorts that out.

Grenigor
08-10-14, 20:55
Well, went to VIP a couple of times here recently. Saw Ruby for the first time in almost 7 months. Forgot how playful she could be. She did a back walk that almost killed me, but I did tell her a hard massage. I guess you get what you ask for. However, very playful before and after the flip. While she may be a little older, she is still great at what she does. Experience and all that.

After a long week away from home (I really hate hotel beds) I drove to VIP over the weekend. It was probably the busiest I had seen it in a while. Mamasan actually put a pillow on the table and told me to relax as it would be a minute. Well, almost 15 minutes, but I did relax. Anyway, my wait was rewarded by the appearance of Yung. She was very happy that I remembered her and she took special care during the massage. She even worked on my feet for a good while, which was needed and welcome. She was extremely playful, and as always I left happy and a hell of a lot less tense.

Can't even wonder why I go anywhere else. And to those who say that all you'll get is a handshake, I say you also get a damned fine massage as well. The handshake is just icing at that point.

Member #5791
08-11-14, 16:24
Stopped by VIP last week and got to see Yung for the first time. Thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Very playful TS, great massage with arousing soft touch prior to flip. Left very happy. I look forward to the opportunity to visit with her again. I always have a good time there regardless of who I get to see.

Roush 427
08-12-14, 21:07
Struck out every where else so I saw Sarah nice ts cleaned good and friskey, massage good and made me smile, always fun just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
08-18-14, 13:46
Stopped in this am and got a massage from Nancy she just got there, she took Rubys place whom won't be back, cute little one same size as the other little ones good english and I left happy, just sayin Roush.

RJizzle
08-18-14, 19:24
Stopped in this am and got a massage from Nancy she just got there, she took Rubys place whom won't be back, cute little one same size as the other little ones good english and I left happy, just sayin Roush.Any word on when Cia is coming back? I hope she isn't gone for good too!

Roush 427
08-18-14, 21:19
Any word on when Cia is coming back? I hope she isn't gone for good too!She's comming back she went to back home to see her family, mamasan said about a month, just sayin Roush.

Coastal Nc Guy
08-25-14, 14:45
Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster. After reading for a while, I got my nerve up and hoped to leverage what I learned here.

I went to VIP and rang the back door. I was greeted by two. The Massem and a younger nice looking slender Asian female. I asked if Yung was working as she got good reviews here. The nice looking younger Asian said she was Yung. I giggled and said she looks different since the last time I was there. She took my hand and lead me to a room. I got a very nice table shower and a wonderful massage. First a nice finger nail tracing and then a back massage that included my neck, arms, back legs and feet. The flip was nice and she was great. I had an hour and it was. 8 and. 4.

I was wondering, she was dressed in white pants and top and was wondering if that is the normal outfit.

Roush 427
08-25-14, 21:51
Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster. After reading for a while, I got my nerve up and hoped to leverage what I learned here.

I went to VIP and rang the back door. I was greeted by two. The Massem and a younger nice looking slender Asian female. I asked if Yung was working as she got good reviews here. The nice looking younger Asian said she was Yung. I giggled and said she looks different since the last time I was there. She took my hand and lead me to a room. I got a very nice table shower and a wonderful massage. First a nice finger nail tracing and then a back massage that included my neck, arms, back legs and feet. The flip was nice and she was great. I had an hour and it was. 8 and. 4.

I was wondering, she was dressed in white pants and top and was wondering if that is the normal outfit.Normal for all the girls, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
08-26-14, 22:49
Called to make my 1st appt to give Sarah a shot after good reviews from the group. Nice little body. Great teasing. Nice massage. Very talented on the flip. Will see her again soon.

SkinJr
08-30-14, 12:16
Got a double tap from Nancy last week. She was very friendly, worked hard the entire time, and had a good slow technique.

Saw Sarah again last night. She was very flirty again. Great tease thru out and very dirty acting. Some more spit during and a little poke also. Great technique and finish.

Member #5791
08-30-14, 14:20
Recently visited when I was on that side of town. Enjoyed the visit. Relaxing TS and massage and good finish I left very happy. I will repeat.

GrillMaster
08-31-14, 00:16
I prefer the term learner to lurker, so here's what I've learned: Roush is always right. Ho Ly Shiz. Why did I wait so long to get turned on to VIP. My first visit was with Yung. Thought I was in love! Great rub and such technique on the flip!

Next time I got Cia and thought she was actually better--maybe more seasoned and mature. She definitely knows which buttons to push (or pinch or lick.) Except for one time with Ruby, all other times have been with Cia. Thought I would wait til she returns, but I'm thinking I might need to get with Nancy or. Sara before they move or something.

Anyway, thanks to you seasoned posters for the great advice. I've just embarked on a new hobby which just might put me in the poor house. (Yeah, with a smile on my face, but still.).

SkinJr
09-01-14, 13:10
Had a girl at VIP ask for my number after saying we should go to beach together. She was also massaging junior at the time. I figured it was probably bull.

But after I finished she came back with a pen and paper for me to write down my number. She asked if I was married and I showed her the hand with no ring on it.

I gave her my burner phone number. I can't imagine they have much time for outside activities.

Goodtime1
09-01-14, 22:03
Had a girl at VIP ask for my number after saying we should go to beach together. She was also massaging junior at the time. I figured it was probably bull.

But after I finished she came back with a pen and paper for me to write down my number. She asked if I was married and I showed her the hand with no ring on it.

I gave her my burner phone number. I can't imagine they have much time for outside activities.She won't be around long. They run a tight ship. The two newbies are very friendly.

Roush 427
09-02-14, 19:08
She won't be around long. They run a tight ship. The two newbies are very friendly.Got that right for sure, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-02-14, 19:11
I stopped in today and got Yung, always good service, mama said Cia will be back next week for you guys that's been missing her, sarah will be gone when she gets back, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
09-03-14, 22:55
Rolled in and drew Nancy. Mamasan did say (since I asked) Ciya would be back next week. Nancy was very small and quick in her room prep, getting towels, placing my clothes on the chair, etc. TS was not as long as Yung or Ciya, but was frisky and fun.

When the massage began, she used no oil or lotion, but her hands felt pretty big and strong for a small woman. Great job on forearms and neck! Pre-flip tease was great, and flip and front work most satisfying. She threw in a little taint rub for good luck and all was well. Great rub, but I think I prefer Ciya.

Goodtime1
09-04-14, 22:40
I stopped in today and got Yung, always good service, mama said Cia will be back next week for you guys that's been missing her, sarah will be gone when she gets back, just sayin Roush.I have seen Sarah a couple times. Such a tease. Really alot of fun.

Going to miss her if she heads out.

Roush 427
09-09-14, 18:59
I have seen Sarah a couple times. Such a tease. Really alot of fun.

Going to miss her if she heads out.Leaving the 19th so you still got a little time to see her, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
09-09-14, 21:52
Leaving the 19th so you still got a little time to see her, just sayin Roush.Good tip. Appreciate the heads up.

Badboycik
09-10-14, 11:31
Was in neighborhood and stopped at Asian Moon. Awful. Awful, Awful. Girl not very attractive. No English. Started nagging about tip as soon as started, trying to use phone app as translator. I walked out in middle which I have never done in 20 plus years of visiting AMPs. Stay away.

Roush 427
09-10-14, 18:44
Was in neighborhood and stopped at Asian Moon. Awful. Awful, Awful. Girl not very attractive. No English. Started nagging about tip as soon as started, trying to use phone app as translator. I walked out in middle which I have never done in 20 plus years of visiting AMPs. Stay away.Doesn't surprise me, worth a try but VIP is a proven AMP to go to, just sayin Roush.

BigLoad88
09-11-14, 18:26
Everything up here about Sarah is accurate and I don't know if it's just me, I doubt it, but she loves a big finish on the flip.

RescueDoc
09-12-14, 18:52
Was in neighborhood and stopped at Asian Moon. Awful. Awful, Awful. Girl not very attractive. No English. Started nagging about tip as soon as started, trying to use phone app as translator. I walked out in middle which I have never done in 20 plus years of visiting AMPs. Stay away.Not really sure what happened with you, may have been the 30 min quickie. I stopped in today and got a 60 min massage. This included the free TS as advertised. I did a little research before I went! Paid for 60 min and went for almost 2 hrs. TS was outstanding! Massage was perfect! Amazing back massage, really paid attention to troubled spots. Tons of teasing! After the flip, another amazing massage. Head to toe. Got the wink, damn that was amazing! All cleaned up and 10 more minutes of a soft relaxing full frontal massage. Well worth the money. Will for sure be going back!

Peace!

Roush 427
09-12-14, 20:19
Everything up here about Sarah is accurate and I don't know if it's just me, I doubt it, but she loves a big finish on the flip.She might want you to leave happy and make a return visit, just sayin Roush.

Chucke
09-13-14, 13:00
Was in neighborhood and stopped at Asian Moon. Awful. Awful, Awful. Girl not very attractive. No English. Started nagging about tip as soon as started, trying to use phone app as translator. I walked out in middle which I have never done in 20 plus years of visiting AMPs. Stay away.Not sure who you had but Julie is really good and worth the visit.

Badboycik
09-15-14, 12:47
Not sure who you had but Julie is really good and worth the visit.VIP is always good.

Chucke
09-15-14, 17:29
VIP is always good.It's not taking a chance I know what both places have to offer, I've been going to VIP for years since they first opened and they are a top notch but sometimes you just want something different and Julie at Asian Moon is thorough. Gives a great massage and finish just not as personable as the VIP girls usually are.

Member #5791
09-17-14, 12:28
Stopped by VIP on the way back into town. I got lucky and got to see Yung for the second time. A very enjoyable experience. Great TS, relaxing massage, and wonderful on the flip. Looking forward to going back.

Roush 427
09-18-14, 21:26
I stopped in and saw Sarah it was her last day, wished her well and got a nice ts massage and smiled on the way out, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-19-14, 16:32
Well Ceyia is back and another gal is there, didn't get to see the other one, Ceyia told me there was a new girl, just sayin Roush.

Chucke
09-23-14, 15:26
Stopped by yesterday and got Nancy not sure if she is brand new since I hadn't been there in a while but two thumbs up on the tease and ending.

Roush 427
09-24-14, 21:17
Stopped by yesterday and got Nancy not sure if she is brand new since I hadn't been there in a while but two thumbs up on the tease and ending.Has not been there to long, but she's a cool little one, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
09-24-14, 21:19
Stopped by yesterday and got Nancy not sure if she is brand new since I hadn't been there in a while but two thumbs up on the tease and ending.Around Labor day weekend, so I guess she's not "new" really. Good strong rub, lots of tease before the flip, and gave the prostate some much needed attention. Not an upsell or anything, she just started and I rolled with it.

GrillMaster
09-25-14, 20:30
At VIP today. Saw Ceya. She smiles big and says "oh so good to see you!" I said "Long time gone!" She says "too long. " And away we went. Good long TS, lots of teasing. Great massage, some back walking, terrific face and jaw massage! She said "you need more soft food, jaw too tight. " No attention to prostate, but a great thorough rub and a fine finish. She is truly good at this.

Roush 427
10-01-14, 06:34
Stopped in yesterday and saw Ceyia, still got the touch, yung still my favorite right now any way, LOL just sayin Roush.

StoxxNRoxx
10-02-14, 16:26
Despite conflicting reports, stopped by today, got Lilly. 6 on the face and body 8 on the TS 8 on the massage 7 on the flip. 70/40.

Might return, much closer to Monkey J than VIP.

Goodtime1
10-05-14, 07:45
Called and made an appt to give Nancy a try. Very sweet. Not a cute as Yung or Ceya but not bad to look at. Nice body for being a little older. Gave a very good massage. 2nd to only Ceya in my opinion. Nice tease. Nice flip.

Less flirty and more business but maybe its the 1st time w her. I will repeat as most the girls only get better as you see them more.

Roush 427
10-06-14, 05:59
Called and made an appt to give Nancy a try. Very sweet. Not a cute as Yung or Ceya but not bad to look at. Nice body for being a little older. Gave a very good massage. 2nd to only Ceya in my opinion. Nice tease. Nice flip.

Less flirty and more business but maybe its the 1st time w her. I will repeat as most the girls only get better as you see them more.You said it only gets better the more they see you, just sayin Roush.

Member #5791
10-14-14, 21:02
Stopped in and met Nancy for the first time one evening recently. Thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Good TS and massage. Good sensual touch and great on the flip. Left happy. Would love to see her again.

Roush 427
10-16-14, 22:01
Stopped in and got a nice massage from Yung, always good, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
10-22-14, 17:33
I swear I don't remember Nancy being so petite. She is tiny, tightly curved butt, and quick little hands. Went in just before lunch and had a hard massage. Some back walking, kneading of shoulders, lots of neck and scalp work. Amazing intense, even dramatic on the flip. I was so relaxed I thought I would have to crawl out!

Member #5791
10-23-14, 22:17
Stopped bu and saw Nancy for the second time. More playful and enjoyable than first. Good TS and through massage. Lots of tease on the flip with a good HE. Will go back soon.

Roush 427
10-27-14, 16:29
I stopped by and got Nancy good massage and table shower, nice little one I left smiling, just sayin Roush.

AcgSurf28
11-11-14, 20:53
So who is this Nancy girl at VIP? Can you guys enlighten me? Age, looks, service provider? Thanks in advance.

Roush 427
11-12-14, 06:56
So who is this Nancy girl at VIP? Can you guys enlighten me? Age, looks, service provider? Thanks in advance.She's a cute little Asian lady that will make you smile when you leave and make you want to return, just sayin Roush.

GrillMaster
11-12-14, 22:12
Had a little extra money in my pocket so I stopped for a visit. Ceya ran to the door, "Hi, so glad to see you! Off like a rocket to the shower. She is normally pretty quick. Of hand, but this almost felt rushed. Friendly, yes, as always, but a bit hurried for my taste. Almost like a car wash! Very brief tease and tickling and off. To the sauna. Just a few minutes in the heat and she's back leading me to the room.

Now I'm glad the shower was quick. She was playful today! Lots of teasing, gave me a lesson on shoulder work, let me try it. Out on her! Lots of play today! Lots of mutual and giggling on her part (and the massage was pretty damn good as well!) All in all a nice session, with lots of play after the flip and more massage and play after the usual end.

Great visit!

ExCommando66
11-15-14, 08:22
This is for Roush. I was thinking of going there. Do they allow roaming and do you leave smiling?

Thanks.

ExCommando66
11-15-14, 13:20
This is for Roush. I was thinking of going there. Do they allow roaming and do you leave smiling?

Thanks.Anyone can answer I just haven't been there but the girl looked good.

Roush 427
11-16-14, 18:06
Anyone can answer I just haven't been there but the girl looked good.Roaming and junior will be happy, don't put to much faith into the pictures some are used everywhere, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-16-14, 18:18
I stopped in Friday and had a good massage by ceyia and ts, very cheerful little one and I smiled all the way out, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-29-14, 06:47
I stopped in yesterday and the gals said they had turkey and all the trimmings Thanksgiving, I got a good massage ts and smiled as I left, just sayin Roush.

LukeNC90
12-03-14, 02:25
First time visitin VIP was around 11 last night and was met by Midori (? - her English wasn't good so I'm not sure on the name, any help would be appreciated).

Lead me to table shower which was great since the outside temps were about 45.2 minutes in Sauna then back to room. Pretty good massage but not much teasing except asking if I was OK when I had to readjust and then giggling. Only a little actual massage on the flip then straight to HE which felt a little rushed (granted, it was basically midnight so it's understandable). All in all it was a good time and I'll be back. 1. 2 total.

LukeNC90
12-04-14, 02:08
First time visitin VIP was around 11 last night and was met by Midori (? - her English wasn't good so I'm not sure on the name, any help would be appreciated).

Lead me to table shower which was great since the outside temps were about 45.2 minutes in Sauna then back to room. Pretty good massage but not much teasing except asking if I was OK when I had to readjust and then giggling. Only a little actual massage on the flip then straight to HE which felt a little rushed (granted, it was basically midnight so it's understandable). All in all it was a good time and I'll be back. 1. 2 total.Through a bunch of posts and learned that it was Midori 2 nights ago. Also learned some other things haha.

AcgSurf28
12-08-14, 11:47
I had some money and time to kill so I stopped by. A young and very petite girl that I have not seen there before greeted me at the door. She took me back and I paid for 1 hour. The massage was pretty good. But what I really liked was when she started kissing my back and neck before the flip. Best experience there so far. They will continue to get my business!

Emv La
12-08-14, 22:04
SO! These post would've been put in a while ago if ADMIN didn't come down and smite them away haha. True though I did kind of spam the other forums but I did it for you guys so you wouldn't waste your time with the fake possible LEO advertiser who unfortunately I can't remember now, ad's gone and too many numbers have pushed hers back. ANYWAYS! These are my opinions on the ones I've "hanged out" with in the pas since my last post and some current past ones. As always SM PM for full info or RM if you've done your fair share of posting (like this guy: D) and hey Roush you ever been to RI P-Town? Heading there soon, have some in mind from reading on the RI forum but still a little more insider is nice. Without further a do, here ya go!:

Mandy.

IN / RES type last 4 0933 HH (. 8) No rush but fake pictures, Only offered HJ but said is selective to who she offers FS with for more mulah. Face 6, Body 7, Performance 8. Repeat if in the area and have more to spend.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-holidays-indulge-in-the-best-massage-therapy/18132270

VIP SPA.

Ugh I've gone twice, great staff, pretty good massages and very determined to have you finish but these places will never compare to the ones in RI or in Okinawa. EXCELLENT massages and FS! Come on Wilmington get with the.

Times.

Check out the Jacksonville / Eastern NC Forum for BP and Wilmington BP one for info on ones I've hanged out with! As always gents play it safe and smart, happy holidays!!

Roush 427
12-11-14, 09:09
SO! These post would've been put in a while ago if ADMIN didn't come down and smite them away haha. True though I did kind of spam the other forums but I did it for you guys so you wouldn't waste your time with the fake possible LEO advertiser who unfortunately I can't remember now, ad's gone and too many numbers have pushed hers back. ANYWAYS! These are my opinions on the ones I've "hanged out" with in the pas since my last post and some current past ones. As always SM PM for full info or RM if you've done your fair share of posting (like this guy: D) and hey Roush you ever been to RI P-Town? Heading there soon, have some in mind from reading on the RI forum but still a little more insider is nice. Without further a do, here ya go!:

Mandy.

IN / RES type last 4 0933 HH (. 8) No rush but fake pictures, Only offered HJ but said is selective to who she offers FS with for more mulah. Face 6, Body 7, Performance 8. Repeat if in the area and have more to spend.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-holidays-indulge-in-the-best-massage-therapy/18132270

VIP SPA.

Ugh I've gone twice, great staff, pretty good massages and very determined to have you finish but these places will never compare to the ones in RI or in Okinawa. EXCELLENT massages and FS! Come on Wilmington get with the.

Times.

Check out the Jacksonville / Eastern NC Forum for BP and Wilmington BP one for info on ones I've hanged out with! As always gents play it safe and smart, happy holidays!!I was there a few months ago and it was wide open everything on the menu, I have a Asian friend in new York and she just got her RI massage lic and is going to open a shop up there, have fun, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-11-14, 09:12
I stopped in Mon. Am and got a massage from Yung before she left on vacation, good as usual just sayin Roush.

Emv La
12-12-14, 18:21
I was there a few months ago and it was wide open everything on the menu, I have a Asian friend in new York and she just got her RI massage lic and is going to open a shop up there, have fun, just sayin Roush.Thanks for the info. Can you PM details when you have a chance?

Roush 427
12-17-14, 06:54
Stopped by yesterday, got Ceyia friskie as usual good table massage and massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-17-14, 07:07
I forgot to mention I dropped of some fruit like I do every year, the girls do like that and remember you for it, just sayin Roush.

RJizzle
12-17-14, 17:57
Stopped by yesterday, got Ceyia friskie as usual good table massage and massage and left smiling, just sayin Roush.Hey Roush, did yung say anything about who's replacing her while she's on vacation?

Roush 427
12-17-14, 19:34
Hey Roush, did yung say anything about who's replacing her while she's on vacation?Other 3 ladies are there just take your pick, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
01-01-15, 22:01
Wound up the year with Yung yesterday, nice ts and massage Ceyia was on vacation, left smiling Happy New year, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
01-01-15, 23:15
Stopped by for a nice visit w Yung. She is very sweet and has a great touch. Always makes you feel welcome and leaves you.

Smiling.

RJizzle
01-02-15, 09:30
Wound up the year with Yung yesterday, nice ts and massage Ceyia was on vacation, left smiling Happy New year, just sayin Roush.What about Nancy, was she there? I still have not tried her yet!

Roush 427
01-02-15, 15:18
What about Nancy, was she there? I still have not tried her yet!Yep she is I talked to her while I was there, she's good also just sayin Roush.

RJizzle
01-07-15, 10:02
I don't think Nancy has been given enough credit. I drove up from Raleigh and tried her for the first time last night. She is very attractive--much like Cia, and very playful--much like Cia. Nancy and Cia are very similar; in fact, from a distance I thought that Nancy was Cia. One thing is for sure, Nancy wanted to make sure that I got a happy ending before I left. I asked her if she was from NY and she said that she was from GA. She is also married and has a kid. She was not wearing underwear--which really turned me on. During play time, she told me that I should have informed her that I wanted a happy earlier so she could have spent more time on it. I really enjoyed her company and can't wait to play with her again.

Goodtime1
01-11-15, 18:45
Haven't heard many good reviews. Thought I would try a visit. Nice clean room. Older lady tells me her name is Cee Cee. Has only been in town from Raleigh for a few weeks. Decent little body and didn't mind light roaming. Table shower was ok. Massage was very good. Not much tease. Nice work on the flip. Nice touch. Was friendly and sweet. Will likely repeat.

Roush 427
01-12-15, 07:12
I stopped in Friday and got a hot stone massage, very good if you haven't tried it you need to, just sayin Roush.

LukeNC90
01-12-15, 18:05
I visited Beijing back in December but haven't been gotten around to posting yet. Anyway went in about 8 pm on a weeknight and was met by a 40 ish thin woman who took house fee and led me back to a room (Her 'name' might have been Pink. It was hard to tell). Anyway disrobed and led to shower which wasn't hot enough and was done with a loofa. The only one I saw. Lots of attention paid on both sides. Back in room she did some back walking and encouraged roaming (her body isn't alll that great. She's a little thinner than I prefer) while in reach. Lots of teasing. On flip gets to work and I asked for a couple of massages just to see what she'd say and she giggled and said yes. I ended up with 4 'massages' during our session which ran about 80 minutes. Again lots of roaming encouraged OTC and UTC and she was on the table for a couple of them. Very committed to getting every last bit out and even attempted kissing but her breath was terrible so I declined. All in all very thorough and may be back to mix it up with the bustier girl I saw.

Roush 427
01-12-15, 22:45
I visited Beijing back in December but haven't been gotten around to posting yet. Anyway went in about 8 pm on a weeknight and was met by a 40 ish thin woman who took house fee and led me back to a room (Her 'name' might have been Pink. It was hard to tell). Anyway disrobed and led to shower which wasn't hot enough and was done with a loofa. The only one I saw. Lots of attention paid on both sides. Back in room she did some back walking and encouraged roaming (her body isn't alll that great. She's a little thinner than I prefer) while in reach. Lots of teasing. On flip gets to work and I asked for a couple of massages just to see what she'd say and she giggled and said yes. I ended up with 4 'massages' during our session which ran about 80 minutes. Again lots of roaming encouraged OTC and UTC and she was on the table for a couple of them. Very committed to getting every last bit out and even attempted kissing but her breath was terrible so I declined. All in all very thorough and may be back to mix it up with the bustier girl I saw.If it was a rotten smell it was Kimshi they love it, just sayin Roush.