PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

InterModal
10-17-12, 08:37
Stopped in and saw ceyia had a very good massage and relaxed when I left, she is a sweet cutie, enjoy just sayin RoushRoush, I'm jealous! LOL Wish we had something like that around Winston. Really enjoyed visiting with her when I was down your way.

Roush 427
10-17-12, 17:05
Roush, I'm jealous! LOL Wish we had something like that around Winston. Really enjoyed visiting with her when I was down your way.Is a pretty little one for sure, you guys use to have several places up your way until leo got a wild hair up there ass and city fathers had them closed, just sayin Roush

Hot Rod Chevy
10-21-12, 20:34
Stopped by on a slow, rainy night last week in a dream. Mama took me to a room and I opted for the 30 minute with shower. Mama was having trouble loading a caulk tube in the caulk gun as I believe she was working on one of the shower rooms. Got comfortable and a nice looking lady with Bebe on her shirt came in. She teased my nipples as we walked to the table shower. Nice, thorough shower hitting all the right spots. Went back to the room for an average massage with significant teasing of the jewel / prostate area so I was pointing on the flip. A nice HE followed & I attempted to tease her nipples as she had done mine, but no dice. She said 'we don't do that here'. Obviously no roaming allowed. As she finished I tipped her. 2 and she said that wasn't enough and that she needed. 4. I went ahead with the extra. 2 but was not real pleased with that. I woke up overall pleased with the visit.

InterModal
10-22-12, 08:41
You're right about that. Greensboro used to have some great AMPs a few years ago. Had a few ladies out there that were very nice and friendly!

Is a pretty little one for sure, you guys use to have several places up your way until leo got a wild hair up there ass and city fathers had them closed, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-26-12, 18:07
Went there yesterday and got a good hot stone massage, if you haven't got one there worth trying very relaxing, uke is the best with the rocks, and she can make you relaxed when you leave just sayin Roush

Poolking
10-27-12, 08:49
I've been to Beiling Massage twice now. The selection of talent is almost non existant, the first time there was 2 girls (one very thin, tall flat chested one around 40, and one short round one in her mid to late 20's). Second time there was a third girl who stuck her head out of a room as I was leaving. I got my massage from the thin one both times. The first massage was great. The second just fair. Nothing offered but manual release. She asked to see President Grant. I told her that was $.2 too much, after a few minuets she agreed. The second time she wanted $.4 and it took a lot of talk to make her see my point of view. She has very talented hands, but you need to slow her down, she wants to finish this part of the massage as fast as she can.

To quote the terminator:

I'll be back.

Roush 427
10-30-12, 18:07
Went there this am got ukie she's the best with the hot stones, feels good when its cold, ceyia was on vacation had a good relaxing time, just sayin try it guys Roush

Amp Insane
11-04-12, 10:20
Stopped by last night and had a great time with Midori. Sessions like that are why I keep going back!

Roush 427
11-04-12, 17:00
Stopped by last night and had a great time with Midori. Sessions like that are why I keep going back!The biggest of the gals, all over you know what I mean LOL and nice just sayin Roush

Amp Insane
11-05-12, 10:21
Agree totally. Fun fun fun.

Roush 427
11-09-12, 07:51
Went to see her and a very good relaxing massage and left with a smile, just sayin Roush

Lunatic2
11-09-12, 19:15
Went by the trusty VIP, saw Midora for the first time. She is a cutie! Not as good as Cya, but left happy just as well! Tried to get the two girl massage as you suggested Roush, but no luck? You must be a VIP there? They look at me crazy when I have mentioned it. Do you pay mama sun double at the door to get thier attention?

Roush 427
11-09-12, 21:24
Went by the trusty VIP, saw Midora for the first time. She is a cutie! Not as good as Cya, but left happy just as well! Tried to get the two girl massage as you suggested Roush, but no luck? You must be a VIP there? They look at me crazy when I have mentioned it. Do you pay mama sun double at the door to get thier attention?No I'm a charter member I guess LOL, I been going there for 6 years, maybe thats why I get them plus I tip both gals don't give up just sayin Roush

Bedwell
11-13-12, 11:53
I have nver been to VIP, but am getting ready to go thru with it. Can someone tell me do you tip before or after the massage? Also how much should I tip?

Thanks

Tacbran
11-13-12, 12:40
I have nver been to VIP, but am getting ready to go thru with it. Can someone tell me do you tip before or after the massage? Also how much should I tip?

ThanksTip after the massage. .4 is min

Roush 427
11-13-12, 14:20

ThanksTip after and normally 40 bucks, enjoy just sayin Roush

Member #4246
11-13-12, 14:31
Tip after and normally 40 bucks, enjoy just sayin RoushSame here.

Bedwell
11-13-12, 14:51
Thanks for the info.

2 more questions:

1. Is the fee before the tip 80?

2. Is a HJ always included?

Smiwnc
11-14-12, 15:09
Thanks for the info.

2 more questions:

1. Is the fee before the tip 80?

2. Is a HJ always included?Half Hour fee is 60.

Hour fee is 80.

Both include table shower

Lunatic2
11-14-12, 21:53
No I'm a charter member I guess LOL, I been going there for 6 years, maybe thats why I get them plus I tip both gals don't give up just sayin RoushI have no problem tipping both girls, but does it cost double at the door? (1. 60) Trying to make it happen! Thanks.

MarkusAlllen77
11-14-12, 22:03
First time poster long time viewer, been going to VIP for just under 2 years now. Saw Midora, very pretty decent massage, not the best but overall a relaxing experience.

Tip 40 to girl and tip Mamasan 20 (been doing that since my nervous first time and haven't really stopped haha). They have always been very friendly to me after my first time, always teasing me because I am pretty young (22) haha!

Roush 427
11-14-12, 22:55
I have no problem tipping both girls, but does it cost double at the door? (1. 60) Trying to make it happen! Thanks.80 is all I ever paid, then tipped the gals each 40, after its over, Roush

Bedwell
11-19-12, 16:47
Hey guys thanks for the info on VIP, I went last week and got Cya. She and the service was far more than I expected. Can't wait for my next visit, I would like some opinions from a few of you, I can't imagine any of the other girls there providing better service than I got from Cya. So is there a better provider there than Cya, or did I luck out and get the best?

Roush 427
11-20-12, 07:40
Hey guys thanks for the info on VIP, I went last week and got Cya. She and the service was far more than I expected. Can't wait for my next visit, I would like some opinions from a few of you, I can't imagine any of the other girls there providing better service than I got from Cya. So is there a better provider there than Cya, or did I luck out and get the best?Got the best, but there all good at what they do, just sayin Roush

GregsRed
11-20-12, 10:21
VIP is great, but I'm bored with them. Nothing against anyone, just been there too many times with the same ole. I've been to Deb and she was not that great imo. Been to Stephanie pretty good, but again after a few time the newness wears off. Any other suggestions here in the dub?

G

Smiwnc
11-20-12, 11:06
Hey guys thanks for the info on VIP, I went last week and got Cya. She and the service was far more than I expected. Can't wait for my next visit, I would like some opinions from a few of you, I can't imagine any of the other girls there providing better service than I got from Cya. So is there a better provider there than Cya, or did I luck out and get the best?All are good but my favorite is Bebe, then Cya.

Member #4246
11-21-12, 01:09
VIP is great, but I'm bored with them. Nothing against anyone, just been there too many times with the same ole. I've been to Deb and she was not that great imo. Been to Stephanie pretty good, but again after a few time the newness wears off. Any other suggestions here in the dub?

GI have been to VIP many times. Great time, but also got a bit bored. Still it works in a pinch. Never been with Stephanie but have heard about those lovely breasts. Is it worth the trip, or same as a VIP? Thanks

Harry Plopper
11-22-12, 21:19
Still the same. I have been there 4 times and the same stuff each time. Just HE and I have to plead and beg for a bare breast. Too much work IMHO when I am paying over $. I like full service places but have yet to find one in Wilmington.

I have been to VIP many times. Great time, but also got a bit bored. Still it works in a pinch. Never been with Stephanie but have heard about those lovely breasts. Is it worth the trip, or same as a VIP? Thanks

Roush 427
11-23-12, 07:53
Still the same. I have been there 4 times and the same stuff each time. Just HE and I have to plead and beg for a bare breast. Too much work IMHO when I am paying over $. I like full service places but have yet to find one in Wilmington.In wilmington that I know of, its a drive but you can go south on 95 to osaka at south of the border and all is on the menu, the gals are usually pretty decent, if you get down that way its a good rest stop, enjoy just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
11-23-12, 08:27
Agreed. Whenever I am headed to Florence on a sales call I usually spend an hour with one of there nice ladies. .

In wilmington that I know of, its a drive but you can go south on 95 to osaka at south of the border and all is on the menu, the gals are usually pretty decent, if you get down that way its a good rest stop, enjoy just sayin Roush

GregsRed
11-24-12, 16:24
Went to see her on a suggestion. Ok for something different will not repeat. She lactates, that was mildly entertaining.

Harry Plopper
11-24-12, 23:37
She is a much older gal than I normally see, gives decent service in a pinch. The lactation would be OK if she was a bit younger and hotter.

Went to see her on a suggestion. Ok for something different will not repeat. She lactates, that was mildly entertaining.

Goodtime1
11-26-12, 23:14
Stopped by to see Ceya. She is so sweet and always makes me feel GREAT. Kinda of funny story on the last visit. As she starts to massage she says she has a question for me. I ask what's up. She says " what pros massage" in broken English. She then tells me a customer called to inquire if they do prostate massages but none of the girls knew what they were talking about. It was very entertaining trying to explain that to her.

GregsRed
11-28-12, 13:30
I completely agree Harry.

She is a much older gal than I normally see, gives decent service in a pinch. The lactation would be OK if she was a bit younger and hotter.

Roush 427
12-06-12, 07:26
Stopped by to see Ceya. She is so sweet and always makes me feel GREAT. Kinda of funny story on the last visit. As she starts to massage she says she has a question for me. I ask what's up. She says " what pros massage" in broken English. She then tells me a customer called to inquire if they do prostate massages but none of the girls knew what they were talking about. It was very entertaining trying to explain that to her.Stopped in the other day and got ceya, had to laugh a little when I though about you explaning a pros massage to her LOL, those little hands are good, and she's a cute little one, just sayin Roush

Lingham
12-06-12, 21:04
I was in Wilmington recently, stopped by VIP, and saw Ceya. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. She gives a great massage and has a sweet personality. Love the story about "pros massage". She also doesn't understand the concept of "blow job", and believe me, I've done my best to try to explain it.

Roush 427
12-07-12, 14:03
I was in Wilmington recently, stopped by VIP, and saw Ceya. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. She gives a great massage and has a sweet personality. Love the story about "pros massage". She also doesn't understand the concept of "blow job", and believe me, I've done my best to try to explain it.Most of the guys any my self have tried to get one LOL, that little mama would fire her in a heart beat if she knew she did, just sayin don't hurt to try though Roush

GregsRed
12-08-12, 11:41
I was thinking of taking one for the team. I know there have been a few comments on the board, but does anyone with 6 months or more on the board have any info?

Play safe. Greg

Roush 427
12-08-12, 19:16
I was thinking of taking one for the team. I know there have been a few comments on the board, but does anyone with 6 months or more on the board have any info?

Play safe. GregI doubt it has changed any, but if you toftt be sure and let us know thanks, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-17-12, 21:03
Stopped in and saw ukie she is the best with the hot stones, very relaxing during the winter the heat goes to the bone, left the girls some fruit for Christmas, they always enjoy little things like that, just sayin Roush

GregsRed
12-23-12, 17:26
Went in for a back walking session from Ceya. This could be the best massage in town! Left a satisfied man.

Play safe, Greg.

Roush 427
12-27-12, 08:03
Went in Christmas eve to get Ukie to give ne a hot stone massage, but she was on vacation so I got BeBe to give me a massage, those little hands work miricles, I wished them a happy holiday and left very happy, just sayin Roush

IlmnDude
12-27-12, 11:00
Went in Christmas eve to get Ukie to give ne a hot stone massage, but she was on vacation so I got BeBe to give me a massage, those little hands work miricles, I wished them a happy holiday and left very happy, just sayin RoushWe definitely appreciate the reviews, advice, and safe guidance. But man oh man, you sure do leave happy a lot! LOL. I want your life for a week or two! LOL

Roush 427
12-31-12, 17:39
We definitely appreciate the reviews, advice, and safe guidance. But man oh man, you sure do leave happy a lot! LOL. I want your life for a week or two! LOLIt took a long time and work to be able to enjoy the ladies, no wife helps LOL, thats why I don't have one, I love the women, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-31-12, 17:43
I stopped in this am, saw ceyia very good massage and I always leave smiling, ukie was still on vacation, mama said they were open new years day, just sayin have fun and happy new year to all Roush

IlmnDude
01-01-13, 00:24
It took a long time and work to be able to enjoy the ladies, no wife helps LOL, thats why I don't have one, I love the women, just sayin RoushI'm glad the hard work is paying off! Hopefully I'll be there with ya soon enough, just be safe!

GregsRed
01-03-13, 18:33
Stopped by good-ole VIP two nights ago. I drew Midori. Left happy. Hot stones are nice this time of year.

Play safe, Greg

Apple78
01-04-13, 17:42
Saw ceyia last week and she was her usual sweet self. Good massage and all. She looked great. I will see her again.

Apple78
01-06-13, 17:51
Got a good massage from Candi Saturday, no TS, no extras but good massage.

She is sweet and cute as a bug, but found out this was her last day going to another city.

The other girl Jackie I have no good comments for.

Don't know if I will go back with no Candi there.

Apple78
01-11-13, 18:22
Saw ad in Backpage that they have new staff. I plan to go next week. Looking for report before I go. I do know that their table shower is crap. I will give report after I go.

GregsRed
01-12-13, 00:58
With all of the nonsense in the hobby lately sometimes you just have to go to good ole VIP adn leave relaxed. Ceya is the BEST.

Play safe, Greg

Roush 427
01-12-13, 07:03
Saw ad in Backpage that they have new staff. I plan to go next week. Looking for report before I go. I do know that their table shower is crap. I will give report after I go.Will find out if you check most of the AMPs its a ploy, to say new staff to lure you in even if they don't change, maybe they have they do need a new one, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-12-13, 07:04
With all of the nonsense in the hobby lately sometimes you just have to go to good ole VIP adn leave relaxed. Ceya is the BEST.

Play safe, GregGo wrong with her, for sure just sayin Roush

Apple78
01-12-13, 16:34
Will find out if you check most of the AMPs its a ploy, to say new staff to lure you in even if they don't change, maybe they have they do need a new one, just sayin RoushThey have to have at least one new staff, Candi left. That leaves just one (Jackie 1/2 Chinese. 1/2 Mexican) and maybe she is replaced also. I have no good comments about Jackie.

Goodtime1
01-13-13, 10:09

Play safe, GregIts the truth Greg.

Goodtime1
01-13-13, 10:11
Saw ad in Backpage that they have new staff. I plan to go next week. Looking for report before I go. I do know that their table shower is crap. I will give report after I go.Let us know if anything has changed bro. Thanks for taking that bullet. Ha

Apple78
01-15-13, 04:53
Stop in last night and Ukie took care of me. Great experience w / hot stones. First time with Ukie and I will ask for her again.

Roush 427
01-15-13, 19:39
Stop in last night and Ukie took care of me. Great experience w / hot stones. First time with Ukie and I will ask for her again.Seems to be the best with the stones, gives a good ts and massage and has you smiling when you depart, just sayin Roush

Lunatic2
01-16-13, 22:31

Play safe, GregI couldn't agree more! Was there yesterday. Ceya is by far the best! Nice to go and know what your getting every once in a while! It's still fun to "play " though!

Goodtime1
01-20-13, 17:51
Called for an appt with Ceya. Great as always. To bad her English is not better. Hard to communicate if you want to make small talk. Otherwise she is amazing. She is so cute and sweet. She seems to enjoy her work and I always leave feeling great. I am not sure who else is there these days other than Ukie who I have seen in there recently.

Good safe fun.

Bwok5
01-20-13, 23:06
Stopped by this weekend. Great massage from some strong little hands.

Left very happy, 1.0 with tip.

Roush 427
01-21-13, 09:22
Called for an appt with Ceya. Great as always. To bad her English is not better. Hard to communicate if you want to make small talk. Otherwise she is amazing. She is so cute and sweet. She seems to enjoy her work and I always leave feeling great. I am not sure who else is there these days other than Ukie who I have seen in there recently. Good safe fun.The other ladies are BeBe and Midora and I have had good treatment from all, just sayin have fun Roush

DT2112
01-21-13, 13:38
About Stephanie a few days ago. Will repeat and do recommend. Also had a dream with a BP girl "do you like bbw's? Then I'm your girl." Would not repeat. Massage was terrible, she did BBBJCIM, but she kept stopping.

Want a dream about Elizabeth in Myrtle. Will be there in a few days. Anyone dreamed of her? I'm new here and if my writing skills need adjusting, please let me know.

Thanks

DT2112
01-21-13, 13:50
Went to see her and a very good relaxing massage and left with a smile, just sayin RoushSaw her a couple of years ago. Very nice. I didn't do the prostate thing though. Maybe will try that if I see her again.

DT2112
01-21-13, 13:53
Went to see her on a suggestion. Ok for something different will not repeat. She lactates, that was mildly entertaining.LOL! I tried to set up with her, but she was hard to get up with. Returned one of my calls, but none after that. Her pics look good.

DT2112
01-21-13, 14:32
Stephanie is not at VIP is she? Is she on BP?She does Russian? Tried to look up that term with no luck. Will def see Steph again!

Roush 427
01-21-13, 18:19
About Stephanie a few days ago. Will repeat and do recommend. Also had a dream with a BP girl "do you like bbw's? Then I'm your girl." Would not repeat. Massage was terrible, she did BBBJCIM, but she kept stopping.

Want a dream about Elizabeth in Myrtle. Will be there in a few days. Anyone dreamed of her? I'm new here and if my writing skills need adjusting, please let me know.

ThanksYou contact her its best to text and she will get back to you some times she don't answer the phone unless she knows the number, I have seen her several times and it can be hit and miss, but when you hit its worth it if you need her # let me know, just sayin Roush

Wilmncguy
01-21-13, 20:41
DT2112,

Russian is where she put some oil between those big, beautiful, natural, pups of hers (honestly wouldn't be out of line to call them full grown St. Barnards) , strategically places the little guy between them and proceed to try and make fire by rubbing them together!

Hope that helps,

Wilmncguy

She does Russian? Tried to look up that term with no luck. Will def see Steph again!

DT2112
01-21-13, 21:02
You contact her its best to text and she will get back to you some times she don't answer the phone unless she knows the number, I have seen her several times and it can be hit and miss, but when you hit its worth it if you need her # let me know, just sayin RoushThanks. Her number is in her ad. Called and left message, she didn't call back. Will send a txt.

DT2112
01-21-13, 21:20
Saw a question or two about her on here with no answer. I tried to set a meeting with her. Exchanged several emails, she wanted a pic etc. I think I made my mistake when I brought up HE in one of the last emails. She didn't like that I brought it up before we got together. She suggested VIP and did not write again. Maybe specifics are discussed in person with her? She's a nice looking girl.

Anyone seen her?

DT2112
01-21-13, 22:58
http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonder-massage/6672585

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-masassage/3987746

Wilmncguy
01-22-13, 05:04
D2112,

Wish I did have a report to share, about either of these lovely more vintage providers. Can't wait to hear what you find out. I'd be proud to walk into Rioz, with either one of these ladies on my arm and dream of the dessert to come after we've dined.

Please share what you find out, I'm seeking a new adventurer myself, so I can add more to this board data base. While I've learn a great deal in the past week (since I've joined) just reading, I think this site can be a great tool to make the hobby safer for both providers and we gentlemen.

Hope to do my part, and maybe make some like minded friends in the process.

Thanks,

Wilmncguy

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-masassage/3987746

DT2112
01-22-13, 07:43
DT2112,

Russian is where she put some oil between those big, beautiful, natural, pups of hers (honestly wouldn't be out of line to call them full grown St. Barnards) , strategically places the little guy between them and proceed to try and make fire by rubbing them together!

Hope that helps,

WilmncguyNice! May try that with her. I did see the "abbreviations" link at the top of the page. That helped me out a lot!

Thanks

Roush 427
01-22-13, 07:50

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-masassage/3987746Give good massages, mary is the best of the two private area in s mb, missy in the nmb area, you may or may not get extra care if they feel right with you, the only thing is you get a good massage for sure any thing else is extra, pm if you need more info, just sayin Roush

Smiwnc
01-22-13, 10:52
DT2112,

Hope that helps,

WilmncguyI've been seeing her for the past year. As long as she is comfortable with you, she will do that. As for the St. Barnards, yes they are super nice. She had those done but they are so natural looking and feeling you would never know. I have always had a great time with her. Once you get an appt. And she knows you, furture appt. S can be done by text.

Smiwnc
01-22-13, 10:55
Saw a question or two about her on here with no answer. I tried to set a meeting with her. Exchanged several emails, she wanted a pic etc. I think I made my mistake when I brought up HE in one of the last emails. She didn't like that I brought it up before we got together. She suggested VIP and did not write again. Maybe specifics are discussed in person with her? She's a nice looking girl.

Anyone seen her?There was a report about her on here last year that said she just gives legit massage. No HE.

DT2112
01-22-13, 21:21
There was a report about her on here last year that said she just gives legit massage. No HE.What? Legit massage? Thats a damn shame!

Smiwnc
01-23-13, 15:40
What? Legit massage? Thats a damn shame!Yep. Thats what one guys report said. Only one I have read about her.

GregsRed
01-23-13, 23:03
I contacted her a while back and I did not even broach the HE issue. I could tell she was straight legit after a couple of minutes of talking with her. She does back walking like the gals at VIP without the HE for about the same price. Might as well go to VIP for the added bonus. Otherwise just go to Massage Envy for a regular massage (no HE) at a much better price.

Play safe, Greg.

Yep. Thats what one guys report said. Only one I have read about her.

Roush 427
01-24-13, 19:21
Stopped in and got a good massage with hot stones from ukie very good job, and she got all the kinks out, I left smiling just sayin Roush

DT2112
01-27-13, 07:43
Pic is hot! Wonder if its really her or someone else?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-hands-and-intuitive-bodywork-26/11181544

GregsRed
01-27-13, 23:07
Stopped in for some great backwalking from Ukie. Left happy.

Greg

Apple78
01-28-13, 01:22
Got a full body 60 min massage from Lisa. Chinese place in Indep. Mall, but Lisa is Koren. Good massage, no extras, curtain doors, can hear other people. Draping, No TS, No roaming. When I am in the mood for no extras but good massage for $60 + tip, I'll see Lisa again.

Goodtime1
01-28-13, 12:48
VIP is nice but I was thinking about trying a BP lady. I hear good things about Deb. Looking for any info such as typ rates, hours of service, best way to get up with her. Etc. Any xtra info would be appreciated. PM me if you would like.

Thanks

Smiwnc
01-28-13, 14:34

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-hands-and-intuitive-bodywork-26/11181544Hmmm. It has that, too good to be true look about it. But maybe not.

Ortho313
01-28-13, 15:30
Hmmm. It has that, too good to be true look about it. But maybe not.I searched Tineye and Escort Phone search and got no hits.

Ortho

JungleJim
01-28-13, 17:58

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-hands-and-intuitive-bodywork-26/11181544This is a fake pic this is where it came from http://thechive.com/2011/05/20/girls-so-beautiful-i-just-got-a-brain-freeze-37-photos/beautiful-girls-photography-36/

Roush 427
01-31-13, 07:34
Stopped in and had a good and complete massage, left feeling great and will repeat she's worth seeing if you haven't, just sayin Roush

Not Me
01-31-13, 11:26
I contacted her a while back and I did not even broach the HE issue. I could tell she was straight legit after a couple of minutes of talking with her. She does back walking like the gals at VIP without the HE for about the same price. Might as well go to VIP for the added bonus. Otherwise just go to Massage Envy for a regular massage (no HE) at a much better price.

Play safe, Greg.She will, but that's not what she's about.

Massage: excellent.

Extras: no roaming. No skills. All business. Hands only. And it's extra.

I've been back and not even bothered with it.

VIP is much better!

If you want it your going to have to earn it.

2 sessions standard.

3rd Ask Nice. Maybe say something about massage in the rest of the world typically leave a man more relaxed?

Who?

Not Me

Roush 427
01-31-13, 15:38
Stopped in before lunch and saw ceyia, sweet as usual all the girls were there, ukie said she was going on vacation again, just sayin Roush

DT2112
01-31-13, 22:06
She will, but that's not what she's about.

Massage: excellent.

Extras: no roaming. No skills. All business. Hands only. And it's extra.

I've been back and not even bothered with it.

VIP is much better!

If you want it your going to have to earn it.

2 sessions standard.

3rd Ask Nice. Maybe say something about massage in the rest of the world typically leave a man more relaxed?

Who?

Not MeMe neither. For that price, I will stay with a sure thing. She's a nice looking girl and I would love having her hands all over me though! I don't get out to often. I have a steady gf and I'm gettin as much as I want. It is fun to get a nice massage sometime. I want to try Bella. Haven't tried her yet. Stephanie took real good care with me. Would like to visit her again!

Apple78
02-01-13, 01:05
Saw Lisa (25yr. Korean) again this afternoon (3rd visit) , sweet girl, good massage, nothing else. $60 1-hr, Tip $20, I think most tip less there but $20 is my min. Tip. Will see her again. As I was leaving saw another Chinese girl that I plan to checkout.

Apple78
02-01-13, 01:08
Stopped by Beijing earlier today but both girls busy. Haven't seen new girl yet, just curious.

Harry Plopper
02-02-13, 20:44
Saw Lisa (25yr. Korean) again this afternoon (3rd visit) , sweet girl, good massage, nothing else. $60 1-hr, Tip $20, I think most tip less there but $20 is my min. Tip. Will see her again. As I was leaving saw another Chinese girl that I plan to checkout.So you had a legit massage. Thanks now I know to avoid.

Harry P

Roush 427
02-03-13, 08:08
Saw Lisa (25yr. Korean) again this afternoon (3rd visit) , sweet girl, good massage, nothing else. $60 1-hr, Tip $20, I think most tip less there but $20 is my min. Tip. Will see her again. As I was leaving saw another Chinese girl that I plan to checkout.I wouldn't plan on getting anything else at one of those places, you would be an exception if you did, just sayin Roush

Goodtime1
02-09-13, 15:38
Made an apt with Deb. She does nice work. Simple and dependable. I liked the off the beaten path location. Nice if you need privacy. Very sweet. Will see her again.

Wilmncguy
02-11-13, 01:31
I second your opinion, I've seen Deb several times. She is very dependable, never any drama, better than average massage and I always leave happy. She's not a spinner, but easy on the eyes. Only "complaint" I could think of is the limited menu (but it's not like you don't know that up front). One other thing worth noting, she always provides and extra CLEAN, warm, comfortable environment!

Made an apt with Deb. She does nice work. Simple and dependable. I liked the off the beaten path location. Nice if you need privacy. Very sweet. Will see her again.

Roush 427
02-11-13, 08:11
I second your opinion, I've seen Deb several times. She is very dependable, never any drama, better than average massage and I always leave happy. She's not a spinner, but easy on the eyes. Only "complaint" I could think of is the limited menu (but it's not like you don't know that up front). One other thing worth noting, she always provides and extra CLEAN, warm, comfortable environment!The nail on the head, she's the same every time with no drama, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-14-13, 08:05
Went yesterday am all the girls seemed happy, got bebe had a very good table shower very clean when she got thru, wow good massage and then those little feet walking on my back nice and relaxing then the flip was slow and very good then I woke up smiling and left, just sayin Roush

Da Bonanator
02-18-13, 12:35
I'm not on here that often, but I do partake at VIP every now and then. Do these girls ever switch out. I'm looking for something new.

Roush 427
02-18-13, 17:17
I'm not on here that often, but I do partake at VIP every now and then. Do these girls ever switch out. I'm looking for something new.Not very often they have been there a long time, seems mama would switch them, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-22-13, 07:50
Stopped in yesterday and got midori always a good massage and table shower, then left smiling mama said a new girl comming in March, just sayin Roush

Goodtime1
02-24-13, 17:55
Called today to make appt for Ceya. She was on vacation. Asked for Midori. When I got over there Ukie aswered the door. She says Midori is busy. Is it ok if I massage you. I said ok even tho she is really not my favorite. Ok massage and left happy. Ukie is nice. She just never seems in a good mood and never as playful as the others.

Smiwnc
02-26-13, 14:18
Ceya and Bebe are my favs. Midori is ok.

Roush 427
02-27-13, 17:39
Called today to make appt for Ceya. She was on vacation. Asked for Midori. When I got over there Ukie aswered the door. She says Midori is busy. Is it ok if I massage you. I said ok even tho she is really not my favorite. Ok massage and left happy. Ukie is nice. She just never seems in a good mood and never as playful as the others.she's from China and they tend to be more business like, just sayin Roush

Apple78
02-28-13, 19:08
Saw Ukie last night. Great massage, took all my knots out. She gave good service. I left happy.

Apple78
03-04-13, 16:23
Went by Friday night night to see little YoYo but she rotated out day before. Shame she offered a full menu.

So I saw new girl, not sure of name, part Chinese other parts. Massage 4/10, sensual 7/10,

Handshake 5/10. She not what I look for, sure some will like her. It was her first day and had just arrived

That day. She will improve but I would not be surprised if she moved on before her two month rotation.

Apple78
03-04-13, 16:47
Woo Japanese style massage $70, SENSUAL MASSAGEatORIENTAL SPA.

Listed in escorts section on BP, so I TOFTT Sunday.

I dreamed I called phone number and set up appointment on N Kerr.

She texted address in office park. Pressed door buzzer and was let into

A dark bare office suite. Let to office w / massage table, no sheets just paper.

Cover like in doctors office. Girl 5/10 Koren, little English, nice build, short tight

Dress (top) that barely covered ass or kitten.

In my dream she stays in room and I undress and lay face down on table and she

Starts w / massage 4/10, sensual 8/10 and later she flips me, talk about tip and back

To work. In my dream nude, full roaming, really smooth skin and silk like kitten. We shook hands.

I think full menu available. Only been here 11 days and I do not think they plan to stay long.

Checked picture and they have used same ad (not at the same time) in other cities before.

This is a traveling show.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Wilmncguy
03-06-13, 01:35
Two reviews and you mention it in both, but not in abbreviation. Most likely mean would = HJ. Which kind of fit in both places, sort of. Could you check abbreviations and clarify?

Not a critisim of you, we're all guilty in the past (myself included I'll bet). But as an overall suggestion (as a way to prevent misunderstandings) why don't we all double check and see if the slang or abbreviation we're using is in the abbreviations section.

Thanks for the interesting dream!

Woo Japanese style massage $70, SENSUAL MASSAGEatORIENTAL SPA.

Listed in escorts section on BP, so I TOFTT Sunday.

I dreamed I called phone number and set up appointment on N Kerr.

She texted address in office park. Pressed door buzzer and was let into

A dark bare office suite. Let to office w / massage table, no sheets just paper.

Cover like in doctors office. Girl 5/10 Koren, little English, nice build, short tight

Dress (top) that barely covered ass or kitten.

In my dream she stays in room and I undress and lay face down on table and she

Starts w / massage 4/10, sensual 8/10 and later she flips me, talk about tip and back

To work. In my dream nude, full roaming, really smooth skin and silk like kitten. We shook hands.

I think full menu available. Only been here 11 days and I do not think they plan to stay long.

Checked picture and they have used same ad (not at the same time) in other cities before.

This is a traveling show.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED For any report to be written with HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story) , then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Apple78
03-06-13, 13:16
Two reviews and you mention it in both, but not in abbreviation. Most likely mean would = HJ. Which kind of fit in both places, sort of. Could you check abbreviations and clarify?

Not a critisim of you, we're all guilty in the past (myself included I'll bet). But as an overall suggestion (as a way to prevent misunderstandings) why don't we all double check and see if the slang or abbreviation we're using is in the abbreviations section.

Thanks for the interesting dream!My bad, my dream ended with a HJ.

Smiwnc
03-06-13, 13:41

Thanks for the interesting dream!HE, HJ or "left happy" works in my experience

RJizzle
03-06-13, 17:05
Who is the most attractive out of the girls who work at VIP?

Roush 427
03-06-13, 22:22
Who is the most attractive out of the girls who work at VIP?Of taste but I would say ceyia is, just sayin I like them all Roush

Lunatic2
03-06-13, 22:35
Just thought I would let you guys know, TOFTT at new massage place advertised on BP. Place is legit, two girls working there as of now."Wendy" and "Lisa". Had a dream with Wendy. 5/10 0n looks. 3/10 on massage and 5/10 on the flip. Only plus was the full nude massage. Just something a little different I guess? Room and service have nothing on VIP! A little shady actually. Will repeat to see Lisa just out of curiosity! Wendy has decent body, great tits and a little fur down below, which I prefer! 70+40 for all. Did alot of roaming without any problems. They use baby oil, so if you are "attached", you may want to get home before the other half to shower, just saying as Roush would put it!

Apple78
03-06-13, 22:37
Who is the most attractive out of the girls who work at VIP?I vote for Bebe, she just does it for me, but Ceyia is a knockout.

Lunatic2
03-06-13, 22:38
Of taste but I would say ceyia is, just sayin I like them all RoushShe is by far the best! Not only on looks, but has a great attitude to boost! Actually acts as if you are her best client! Always get a peck on the cheek when leaving, she just has that touch.

RJizzle
03-06-13, 22:51
Will any of the girls at VIP let you touch them?

Apple78
03-06-13, 23:05
OK, already gave my report for last Sunday visit. Went back today, called for Wendy, offered Crystal younger and pretty, so sure I said. She was still with someone so I got Wicky instead. Nice. 8/10 looks. 7/10 massage (massage could have rated up there with VIP but she was interested in flip). Enjoyed view and left happy. I think there is at least 5 girls there, Lisa, Wendy, Crystal, Wicky, and S something. No sign outside, dark inside, paper cover on table, baby oil, I'm going back anyway.

MrFixer
03-09-13, 16:46
Of taste but I would say ceyia is, just sayin I like them all RoushAgree with Roush. Ceya FTW!

MrFixer
03-10-13, 21:10
OK, already gave my report for last Sunday visit. Went back today, called for Wendy, offered Crystal younger and pretty, so sure I said. She was still with someone so I got Wicky instead. Nice. 8/10 looks. 7/10 massage (massage could have rated up there with VIP but she was interested in flip). Enjoyed view and left happy. I think there is at least 5 girls there, Lisa, Wendy, Crystal, Wicky, and S something. No sign outside, dark inside, paper cover on table, baby oil, I'm going back anyway.In my dream I get greeted at the door by an older mamasan type. And in this dream everything was on the menu for $. I think my request took her by Suprise but she still complied and had a gave great service.

Goodtime1
03-12-13, 11:28
OK, already gave my report for last Sunday visit. Went back today, called for Wendy, offered Crystal younger and pretty, so sure I said. She was still with someone so I got Wicky instead. Nice. 8/10 looks. 7/10 massage (massage could have rated up there with VIP but she was interested in flip). Enjoyed view and left happy. I think there is at least 5 girls there, Lisa, Wendy, Crystal, Wicky, and S something. No sign outside, dark inside, paper cover on table, baby oil, I'm going back anyway.It sounds like worth a try. Thanks for trying it out and letting us know. Any idea if they do walk in or seem to be appt only. Somewhere off Kerr I hear?

WilmingtonMan
03-12-13, 23:22
I had a dream the other day that I went to get a massage from the Oriental Spa. I called and set up an appointment. The lady on the phone spoke perfect english which confused me a bit, but I continued. I went to the address, which turns out to be a bunch of office buildings, most of which are for rent. When I got there, the english speaking lady told me the specific door and I approached, but greeted by an oriental woman. Very short, very small boobs. Short dress on. She leads me into a room with paper on the massage bed, similar to a doctors office. Small table in the corner with a cd player and oils as well as a red light.

I undress fully, lay face down and she begins. Her face was not very attractive I'd say a 4 or 5 out of ten. The massage had nothing on VIP, but she did pay quite a bit of attention to areas she could tell were sensitive to me. On the flip side, it was about a 6 of 10. Everything was on the menu and BJ was offered for $40 extra. In my dream I paid $70 for the massage, tipped $50 (pressured to do so). Hope this helps guys and sorry for the overwhelming detail, I am very observant. Safe plays.

Wilmncguy
03-13-13, 18:10
Guys,

Not only do I have the vice of wanting to "poke her" occasionally, I also enjoy playing Poker too. I had a dream a couple of years, maybe even three or four now, if U-turned north on Kerr Ave. From Market street, went 500 feet and turned right into that complex of offices you could find some guys with a regular poker game there several nights a week. They'd have several tables of 10 players on a good Friday night and play through till Sunday nights sometimes, with additional guys waiting for seats. So you can imagine how many beers a group like that could consume. Well they didn't know their neighbors and just threw their garbage in the community dumpster. Turns out, in my dream, the ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) has had there offices in that complex for years, and since they knew there wasn't a bar in the complex, they got curious as to why there were 100s of empty beer cans showing up in the dumpster on a regular basis.

I don't know if they are still there or not, and not positive that iss where Oriental Spa is, but one might ride through there a few times looking for "company" cars, before the traffic level reaches a curious level.

To quote a senior member,"just sayin" know your neighors.

I had a dream the other day that I went to get a massage from the Oriental Spa. I called and set up an appointment. The lady on the phone spoke perfect english which confused me a bit, but I continued. I went to the address, which turns out to be a bunch of office buildings, most of which are for rent. When I got there, the english speaking lady told me the specific door and I approached, but greeted by an oriental woman. Very short, very small boobs. Short dress on. She leads me into a room with paper on the massage bed, similar to a doctors office. Small table in the corner with a cd player and oils as well as a red light.

I undress fully, lay face down and she begins. Her face was not very attractive I'd say a 4 or 5 out of ten. The massage had nothing on VIP, but she did pay quite a bit of attention to areas she could tell were sensitive to me. On the flip side, it was about a 6 of 10. Everything was on the menu and BJ was offered for $40 extra. In my dream I paid $70 for the massage, tipped $50 (pressured to do so). Hope this helps guys and sorry for the overwhelming detail, I am very observant. Safe plays.

Goodtime1
03-15-13, 20:23
Was tempted to give the new place off Kerr a shot. Reviews are lukewarm so far. Sounds fun. But not sold. Stopped by VIP and asked for Ceya. She was on vacation last visit and glad she is back. Cute and funny and always makes me feel great. Nothing real unexpected. Nice and dependable. And safe. Keeping my eye on the new place.

Wilmncguy
03-19-13, 04:01
Since the post below I have had several chances to ride through that office complex, including early evening Friday and Saturday (a time when they generally gather to discuss the game plan for their two big nights for action). Did not see any "company"cars. Went to there website it states the regional office is now at 102 Cinema Drive. So sorry for the false alarm. While I am certain of the information I relayed was factual, it appears over recent years thing have changed some.

Guys,

Not only do I have the vice of wanting to "poke her" occasionally, I also enjoy playing Poker too. I had a dream a couple of years, maybe even three or four now, if U-turned north on Kerr Ave. From Market street, went 500 feet and turned right into that complex of offices you could find some guys with a regular poker game there several nights a week. They'd have several tables of 10 players on a good Friday night and play through till Sunday nights sometimes, with additional guys waiting for seats. So you can imagine how many beers a group like that could consume. Well they didn't know their neighbors and just threw their garbage in the community dumpster. Turns out, in my dream, the ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) has had there offices in that complex for years, and since they knew there wasn't a bar in the complex, they got curious as to why there were 100s of empty beer cans showing up in the dumpster on a regular basis.

I don't know if they are still there or not, and not positive that iss where Oriental Spa is, but one might ride through there a few times looking for "company" cars, before the traffic level reaches a curious level.

To quote a senior member,"just sayin" know your neighors.

Tacbran
03-19-13, 11:37
Since the post below I have had several chances to ride through that office complex, including early evening Friday and Saturday (a time when they generally gather to discuss the game plan for their two big nights for action). Did not see any "company"cars. Went to there website it states the regional office is now at 102 Cinema Drive. So sorry for the false alarm. While I am certain of the information I relayed was factual, it appears over recent years thing have changed some.You are absolutely right on this one. ALE was in fact over in that location. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Better to know your surroundings, environment than to not know.

Wilmncguy
03-19-13, 17:45
I did feel bad when I figured out I kinda of jump the gun. But my poker playing buddies got burned because they didn't have fair warning. I know the ALE office was there for years, and I did follow up and report back as soon as I was fairly confident that things had changed. I hope everybody kind of sees it like you, and realizes I had the best of intentions. I think almost everybody on here has each other interest and safety at heart, and they are giving the best information / reviews they can. That is certainly the type member I want to be know as, and all my post will be made with that spirit in my heart.

You are absolutely right on this one. ALE was in fact over in that location. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Better to know your surroundings, environment than to not know.

Roush 427
03-19-13, 18:17
Stopped in today and got to see ceyia, little sweetie always a smile, good ts and massage she made sure I left smiling, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-20-13, 16:35
I took the plunge and tried it, massage was fair she did pay a lot of attention to the guys and let me touch and feel the goods not much top side, nice little round butt with small Bush then she started the up sale she wanted 75 for CBJ and 150 for FS, plus the 70 house fee, damn you can get a nice BP gal for less, we settled for 50 on a CBJ the gal was about a 6 in that area, I won't repeat just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-03-13, 07:05
Went there and saw BeBe she was in a very good mood got a good massage and ts she is a little cutie, left happy just sayin Roush

WilmingtonMan
04-04-13, 09:37
To veteran members,

I have been on this forum for a while now and I have had dreams of VIP two different times as well as a dream of the location off of south Kerr. I am looking for something else and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was thinking of magiquehandz because Roush spoke well of his dream with her. I am not however opposed to FS and if you have any recommendations for that, it would be great. As you know, knowledge is power, especially in this game. I will be sure to update afterwards.

Thanks

DT2112
04-05-13, 16:06
Met with this lady? Great rates.

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fabulous-massage-bubbles-and-scrubs-sun-mon-20-off-all/5333719

RJizzle
04-07-13, 20:42
Drove up from Raleigh this weekend and it was well worth the trip! Ceya said I was her first customer of the day. Does anyone know if Bebe is as playful? I plan on trying her out next time.

Roush 427
04-08-13, 07:02

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fabulous-massage-bubbles-and-scrubs-sun-mon-20-off-all/5333719Legit been running ads a long time massage good if thats what you want, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-08-13, 07:06
Stopped in sun afternoon and greeted by ceyia, just back from vacation and ukie is on vacation, got a very good ts and massage, she had me smiling as I left, always a sweetie, just sayin Roush

Goodtime1
04-10-13, 10:14
To veteran members,

I have been on this forum for a while now and I have had dreams of VIP two different times as well as a dream of the location off of south Kerr. I am looking for something else and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was thinking of magiquehandz because Roush spoke well of his dream with her. I am not however opposed to FS and if you have any recommendations for that, it would be great. As you know, knowledge is power, especially in this game. I will be sure to update afterwards.

ThanksRoush turned me on to Deb. She does good work. You will leave happy. Very sweet. Not a real looker. Very out of the way discrete location. Give her a try. No FS. That I know of.

LoveARub
04-10-13, 11:13

http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fabulous-massage-bubbles-and-scrubs-sun-mon-20-off-all/5333719Hate to contradict Roush, but she went the extra 1/2 mile with me. Price is twice the advertised rate. No F / S. Talks a bunch, but does give a pretty good massage.

JungleJim
04-10-13, 19:34
Seen Stacy from UE what a great girl. No BS just what you want. She was telling me she has been staying a extra half hour with everybody for no charge if she is able to. She did with me and I liked it LOL. Flat Rate as always 1. 75 http://uniqueentertainers.escort-site.com/stacy.phtml

Taz8894
04-10-13, 20:16
I agree with JJ. Nice girl, great body. Closest to a GFE then anyone else in the market. Seen her twice, last time was amount 5/6 months ago. Only negative comment is she had obviously been drinking the first time, and she was drunk as a skunk the second time. I hate when their drunk or high.

Seen Stacy from UE what a great girl. No BS just what you want. She was telling me she has been staying a extra half hour with everybody for no charge if she is able to. She did with me and I liked it LOL. Flat Rate as always 1. 75.

http://uniqueentertainers.escort-site.com/stacy.phtml

JungleJim
04-10-13, 21:03
Seen Stacy from UE what a great girl. No BS just what you want. She was telling me she has been staying a extra half hour with everybody for no charge if she is able to. She did with me and I liked it LOL. Flat Rate as always 1. 75.

http://uniqueentertainers.escort-site.com/stacy.phtmlSorry posted this in the wrong section

CuzinIT
04-11-13, 16:22
Been wanting to get on here for awhile. Saw Bebe, She is such a cute little lady. Ask for Ceya and she rolled her eyes. Tool me into a nearby room and went for the 80. Ts was first, lots of attention to the boys. Then she hand held me to the room. She ask, Okay, What kinda massage? I asked for her to use her hands on my back. I guess she misunderstood, because she started walking on my back. LOL. It wasn't too bad though. On the flip she smiled and went right to it. Wow! The cool part was she let me play with her. At first, I wasn't sure if I could. But she was cool about it. She stopped midway, laughed. Then I had my hand down her pants soon enough and was fingering her pretty good. She was moaning and getting into it too. Then when I was done. She stopped, Went Whew. Left for a minute and got a towel and a small drink water. Cleaned up real well. I tipped an extra 6. I figured it was pretty good. She kept thanking me. What a sweetie. But now I want to try Ceya.

BTW, Roush you the man!

Goodtime1
04-16-13, 22:38
Bored on the way home from work. Figured I would give the place a try for shits and giggles. Massage was weak. The girl (Crystal) was sweet. She had a nice pair of bolt ons. Went with a HJ for 40 tip plus 70 house. Not even close to the service the VIP ladies give. I won't repeat. What did I learn kids. Always trust Roush. If he is "just saying". Pay attention.

Roush 427
04-19-13, 16:34
Bored on the way home from work. Figured I would give the place a try for shits and giggles. Massage was weak. The girl (Crystal) was sweet. She had a nice pair of bolt ons. Went with a HJ for 40 tip plus 70 house. Not even close to the service the VIP ladies give. I won't repeat. What did I learn kids. Always trust Roush. If he is "just saying". Pay attention.Its hard to beat for what they offer, at least you know what your gettin, just sayin Roush

DT2112
04-19-13, 20:45
About this lady?

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/3753320902.html

Roush 427
04-20-13, 07:10
About this lady?

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/3753320902.htmlOf $$$ for a lot of bs, Magiquehands would be much better, just sayin Roush

DT2112
04-22-13, 16:47
From this lady. Nothing extra at all. She does give a very good massage at a good price .60 for an hour. I got the deep tissue and she did a good job. Nice oil, atmosphere, hot rocks etc. I won't repeat, but if you just want a good massage, she's good with her hands.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/3753320902.html

WilmingtonMan
04-22-13, 16:50
Hey guys just looking for some advice. I have been to VIP twice now and had massages with Bebe and Ukie. Should I wait until Ceya is there for my next massage, or does it not matter that much. Just looking for some commentary.

Roush 427
04-22-13, 18:47
Hey guys just looking for some advice. I have been to VIP twice now and had massages with Bebe and Ukie. Should I wait until Ceya is there for my next massage, or does it not matter that much. Just looking for some commentary.She is a sweetie but you won't get any more from her than the others, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-26-13, 06:35
Stopped in and saw Ukie, she's very good with the hot stones good if you haven't tried them, she's from China and they tend to do a strong massage so I always let her know what kind of massage I want, always good and I leave smiling just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-30-13, 16:39
Went this am and saw midora, nice ts massage and smile when I left bebe was on vacation, just sayin Roush

IlmnDude
04-30-13, 19:04
And rightfully so, everyones being smart during this sketchy time for all our fellow hobby enthusiast. Seems like everyone been sticking to old tried and true gals and hitting up the safe parlors. Since the threads dead, thought we could use a little humor. What if this was the lady giving you a HE in your dream? LOL

Roush 427
05-01-13, 05:32
And rightfully so, everyones being smart during this sketchy time for all our fellow hobby enthusiast. Seems like everyone been sticking to old tried and true gals and hitting up the safe parlors. Since the threads dead, thought we could use a little humor. What if this was the lady giving you a HE in your dream? LOLWould be more of a night mare for most of us, but some might like it LOL, just sayin Roush

Turbulent
05-01-13, 12:30
And rightfully so, everyones being smart during this sketchy time for all our fellow hobby enthusiast. Seems like everyone been sticking to old tried and true gals and hitting up the safe parlors. Since the threads dead, thought we could use a little humor. What if this was the lady giving you a HE in your dream? LOLLike getting a handy from Freddy Krueger. And I'm not even talking about the hands. LOL

IlmnDude
05-01-13, 21:51
Like getting a handy from Freddy Krueger. And I'm not even talking about the hands. LOLI agree with both of your replies. Sadly, I've done worse. And I'm not even a bad looking guy! Idk about yall, but when it gets to that point where you haven't had a dream in a while, I'd hump a hole in a tree if was the right shape! Haha.

TigerB12
05-02-13, 02:00
It is near by S Kerr? Anybody can tell me?

TigerB12
05-02-13, 02:51
I wonder where this place located at? N Kerr?

Anybody can tell me?

Goodtime1
05-05-13, 09:16
Stopped for an appt w Ceya. She was in a great mood and very playful. Had a nice time and left feeling good.

Roush 427
05-06-13, 16:27
Stopped in this am during the rain and saw BeBe wow she came back from vacation and now a partial red head, looks good and still same good service, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
05-06-13, 16:30

Anybody can tell me?If you read the past posts you will see where its at, just sayin Roush

Goodtime1
05-06-13, 21:42

Anybody can tell me?I am going do ya one better. Save your money. It's below average at best.

Roush 427
05-24-13, 07:42
Stopped in and saw Midoria, nice ass pretty boobs gives a good ts and massage, I did leave happy wish more could be had, owell just sayin Roush

Micker76
05-25-13, 21:41
I visited VIP Spa for the first time this evening. I've passed by it numerous times over the years but have been reluctant to visit until I discovered this forum and all of the positive input by other members. After reading through many of the posts I had a good idea of what to expect, how much to tip, and many of the girls names. I was greeted at the door by Midori. She's attractive and has a nice body, although she was not showing much skin. She asked if it was my first time. I responded yes as she walked me to my room. I chose an hr for 8. She asked if I wanted a ts but I declined since I had showered just before my visit. The massage was good, she has strong hands. I spent the majority of my time in the prone position but was eagerly anticipating the flip. When it finally came, she massaged for a short time on my front side then said all done! I said that's it? She responded yes. I got dressed and although no he, I still tipped 4. I was very surprised since I've not read any posts about not receiving a he. I left relaxed but with more questions than answers. Was it due to it being my first time? Did she need to feel me out to see if I was a leo? Was it because I declined the ts? Should I have tipped prior to the massage? Or was it simply that Midori doesn't do he and I got an unlucky draw from the start? I'd like to visit again and hopefully get someone different but now I'm unsure if it's worth it. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Micker76

Turbulent
05-26-13, 10:33
I visited VIP Spa for the first time this evening. I've passed by it numerous times over the years but have been reluctant to visit until I discovered this forum and all of the positive input by other members. After reading through many of the posts I had a good idea of what to expect, how much to tip, and many of the girls names. I was greeted at the door by Midori. She's attractive and has a nice body, although she was not showing much skin. She asked if it was my first time. I responded yes as she walked me to my room. I chose an hr for 8. She asked if I wanted a ts but I declined since I had showered just before my visit. The massage was good, she has strong hands. I spent the majority of my time in the prone position but was eagerly anticipating the flip. When it finally came, she massaged for a short time on my front side then said all done! I said that's it? She responded yes. I got dressed and although no he, I still tipped 4. I was very surprised since I've not read any posts about not receiving a he. I left relaxed but with more questions than answers. Was it due to it being my first time? Did she need to feel me out to see if I was a leo? Was it because I declined the ts? Should I have tipped prior to the massage? Or was it simply that Midori doesn't do he and I got an unlucky draw from the start? I'd like to visit again and hopefully get someone different but now I'm unsure if it's worth it. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Micker76I hate the phrase RTFF, because I think it's kinda rude. But I got my answer from filtering through the posts.

Ill say this though. Trust isn't given, it's earned.

Goodtime1
05-26-13, 13:13

Micker76Hmmm give it another try. Don't skip the shower. Its a good way for the girls to feel you out and see how you react. Call ahead for appt with Ceya or Bebe. Go thru the back entrance. Be cool. You will get what your looking for. PM me with further questions.

Amp Insane
05-27-13, 09:26
Stopped by VIP the other night and drew Ukie. Haven't seen her in quite a while but she remembered me and welcomed me in. Had a great time and when everything was done she gave me a great thai stretching massage. Felt like I was getting pt!

Roush 427
05-27-13, 15:44
Stopped by VIP the other night and drew Ukie. Haven't seen her in quite a while but she remembered me and welcomed me in. Had a great time and when everything was done she gave me a great thai stretching massage. Felt like I was getting pt!Some times I think she would make a good drill sgt. LOL but she does a good job just sayin Roush

Amp Insane
05-30-13, 14:05
Is this just the same spot that had the out of town number? I called and got the same area location.

Roush 427
05-30-13, 16:00
Stopped in and saw BeBe she was in a very good mood ceyia was on vacation good ts and massage, I did smile when I left, just sayin Roush

Paratraveler
05-30-13, 19:30
I've seen reviews on VIP massage joint and figured I'd check it out. I did the call ahead and asked if Bebe was working, yes she is here working. I said fuck it, I wanted a good AMP massage one way or another.

Well I got done with work and decide I needed a good stress release massage and headed off to VIP for my appt. Once I got to VIP I was meet at the door as I walked in. Asked if this was my first time after the Hello's were gone and over. I answered with "I have an appointment with Babe." I've never been, but have found already that if you say "yes this is my first time" you don't get the "full" treatment. Seeing an appt hellos with this plot. She called out for Bebe. Up comes this pretty, looking sexy thing. She said hello and " follow me" as she grab my hand and lead me back to a room.

Once in the room she chitchat for a few minutes and then ask how much time I'm wanting. I said an hour with a shower as I pulled out the $80. She smile and told me to make myself comfortable. She stated to work on the shower and setting thing up. Once I was naked she grabbed my hand and lead my to the shower. I hand been given a towel to wrap myself I guess but I didn't. Once at the shower I semi slide in behind her and she step a bit aside." now now there big boy" I just had to try. LOL.

Once in the shower, it was a typically AMP test the waters of the new guy treatment. Good treatment and pretty sensual. She had gotten naked after I had also. So she soap my body fully and played with the boys and Johnny nicely. Even play with my backside. Good wash down overall.

Once done with the shower Bebe dried me of. Making some nice commits about how built my body was. Saying most man aren't built like you,"I likely you" with a big smile. She got me in the typically prone position and asked what I wanted. Cream, lotion or oils.

Babe started off with the normal shoulder rub down, with get nice breast rubbing down my hands and top of my head. She started massaging my shoulders working down my biceps and triceps and down to my hand. Once she started working on my right hand and she took my hand and start massaging it in my wrists and forearms. I took this as an opportunity to feel her hips and her breast. She didn't have any issues of my wandering hands. Which what's a good sign for me. She sorry massaging down my back getting my lower back and playing with my rump. She paid great detail on how her hands rubbed my butt. I tried to help her out, but my feet were stuck to the table at the bottom. Bebe noticed this I fell and asked if she could position my legs better. I said "sure". As she grabbed my thighs she said," let's help these guys out l as she handled my boys and took Johnny out and straighten him downward. She committed," well he has woken up". I felt like saying something smart, but held back. Babe played with Johnny for a bit. Then she stated working down both legs when she told my to flip over. As I flipped over she grab me a pillow and re fix the table on myself. She started out with massaging my feet, and did a really good job on I'm to be quite honest. I had told her that I wanted my shoulders work on and she didn't do it. But the way she worked on my feet and calves and thighs was great and I made up for it. Once she got close to my manhood, she asked me to spread my legs little bit so she can get better access. Which I did. The what she looked up at me and smiled with those red hair locks just made me even more harder. She I told me that a HJ was extra for her. I answered," it typically is." I had $40 ready for her.

Bebe started working on Johnny, by taking one hand and having it wrapped around my shaft. While the other one cup and played with the guys. After a minute or two of stroking Johnny she commented about my chest and just love the way it looks and took her free hand and rub my chest down to my belly. That what is a big turn on for me. She took the Hannah came down my belly and grass Johnny and start stroking him with both hands. She then took one hand off of my shaft and rub down my thigh, towards my butt and cut my butt and played with me a little bit. This what's the way she was looking up at me, started to do the job. At this point I told her that I was getting ready to explode. She said " lets it erupt baby" A couple minutes later I did just that. She seem to enjoy it too.

Bebe took one of the towels and semi clean me up. Asked if I had a good massage her. I I told her that is exactly what I needed after today's work. She well I should come back more often to get a better treatment. I may have set up the appointment before I leave. I'll definitely be coming back to get a revisit. Also I didn't know if I will pay it over or what. Didn't getting ideas of anything else was on the service menu. So a PM would be nice to know what is available.

Smiwnc
05-31-13, 12:01
I've seen reviews on VIP massage joint and figured I'd check it out. I did the call ahead and asked if Bebe was working, yes she is here working. I said fuck it, I wanted a good AMP massage one way or another.

Well I got done with work and decide I needed a good stress release massage and headed off to VIP for my appt. Once I got to VIP I was meet at the door as I walked in. Asked if this was my first time after the Hello's were gone and over. I answered with "I have an appointment with Babe." I've never been, but have found already that if you say "yes this is my first time" you don't get the "full" treatment. Seeing an appt hellos with this plot. She called out for Bebe. Up comes this pretty, looking sexy thing. She said hello and " follow me" as she grab my hand and lead me back to a room.

Once in the room she chitchat for a few minutes and then ask how much time I'm wanting. I said an hour with a shower as I pulled out the $80. She smile and told me to make myself comfortable. She stated to work on the shower and setting thing up. Once I was naked she grabbed my hand and lead my to the shower. I hand been given a towel to wrap myself I guess but I didn't. Once at the shower I semi slide in behind her and she step a bit aside." now now there big boy" I just had to try. LOL.

Once in the shower, it was a typically AMP test the waters of the new guy treatment. Good treatment and pretty sensual. She had gotten naked after I had also. So she soap my body fully and played with the boys and Johnny nicely. Even play with my backside. Good wash down overall.

Once done with the shower Bebe dried me of. Making some nice commits about how built my body was. Saying most man aren't built like you,"I likely you" with a big smile. She got me in the typically prone position and asked what I wanted. Cream, lotion or oils.

Babe started off with the normal shoulder rub down, with get nice breast rubbing down my hands and top of my head. She started massaging my shoulders working down my biceps and triceps and down to my hand. Once she started working on my right hand and she took my hand and start massaging it in my wrists and forearms. I took this as an opportunity to feel her hips and her breast. She didn't have any issues of my wandering hands. Which what's a good sign for me. She sorry massaging down my back getting my lower back and playing with my rump. She paid great detail on how her hands rubbed my butt. I tried to help her out, but my feet were stuck to the table at the bottom. Bebe noticed this I fell and asked if she could position my legs better. I said "sure". As she grabbed my thighs she said," let's help these guys out l as she handled my boys and took Johnny out and straighten him downward. She committed," well he has woken up". I felt like saying something smart, but held back. Babe played with Johnny for a bit. Then she stated working down both legs when she told my to flip over. As I flipped over she grab me a pillow and re fix the table on myself. She started out with massaging my feet, and did a really good job on I'm to be quite honest. I had told her that I wanted my shoulders work on and she didn't do it. But the way she worked on my feet and calves and thighs was great and I made up for it. Once she got close to my manhood, she asked me to spread my legs little bit so she can get better access. Which I did. The what she looked up at me and smiled with those red hair locks just made me even more harder. She I told me that a HJ was extra for her. I answered," it typically is." I had $40 ready for her.

Bebe started working on Johnny, by taking one hand and having it wrapped around my shaft. While the other one cup and played with the guys. After a minute or two of stroking Johnny she commented about my chest and just love the way it looks and took her free hand and rub my chest down to my belly. That what is a big turn on for me. She took the Hannah came down my belly and grass Johnny and start stroking him with both hands. She then took one hand off of my shaft and rub down my thigh, towards my butt and cut my butt and played with me a little bit. This what's the way she was looking up at me, started to do the job. At this point I told her that I was getting ready to explode. She said " lets it erupt baby" A couple minutes later I did just that. She seem to enjoy it too.

Bebe took one of the towels and semi clean me up. Asked if I had a good massage her. I I told her that is exactly what I needed after today's work. She well I should come back more often to get a better treatment. I may have set up the appointment before I leave. I'll definitely be coming back to get a revisit. Also I didn't know if I will pay it over or what. Didn't getting ideas of anything else was on the service menu. So a PM would be nice to know what is available.Are you sure it was VIP in Wilmington, NC? I have been a regular there for the last 5 years and none of the girls ever take any of their clothes off. I have seen Bebe many times and she does not speak english that well nor does she let you rub her tits much. And she and all the girls have jet black hair, not red. None of the girls has ever said to me that the HJ was extra, even on my first visit. Are you sure you didn't dream this?

SkinJr
06-01-13, 09:15
Are you sure it was VIP in Wilmington, NC? I have been a regular there for the last 5 years and none of the girls ever take any of their clothes off. I have seen Bebe many times and she does not speak english that well nor does she let you rub her tits much. And she and all the girls have jet black hair, not red. None of the girls has ever said to me that the HJ was extra, even on my first visit. Are you sure you didn't dream this?I've been a regular at VIP for many years now too and that story doesn't sound right. I just saw Bebe Weds night and I don't remember any red hair. Not much talking either except for her constantly asking "good?" Although she did do a better job than normal.

Skin

Goodtime1
06-02-13, 17:49
Called up today. Ceya was still on vacation so I booked an appt with Midori. It was my 1st with her cause Ceya is my 1st choice.

She gave a very nice TS. Nice and playful. The massage was decent. Again very playful.

Very good on the flip. One of the better I have had.

I will give her another shot soon.

Still not as good a massage as Ceya or Bebe.

Bedwell
06-04-13, 09:09
I have been to VIP 5 times. 3 different girls. No one has ever asked "do I want Cream, lotion or oils." VIP gives dry massages up until the time of The HE, then vasoline is applied, and yes of course he is lying about the girl taking off her clothes.

Roush 427
06-07-13, 08:02
Went in and saw BeBe, as I said in post 408 she does have a tint of red hair she had it done on vacation, she looks good with either she has never took her clothes off, for me and I have seen her several times and never used oil on me accept on the flip, mama would run her off if she did what was said if she knew she was doing that, I did enjoy her massage, just sayin Roush

RovingJunkie
06-09-13, 12:12
I've seen new BP ads for Dupond Spa in Wilmington. Is this a new location. I might TOFFT and try it out. I have beem to VIP numerous times and really like it. Ukie is my go2.

RovingJunkie
06-10-13, 15:13
I've seen new BP ads for Dupond Spa in Wilmington. Is this a new location. I might TOFFT and try it out. I have beem to VIP numerous times and really like it. Ukie is my go2.I tried calling to get the address since its not on the ad, asked mamasen to say it again as it's hard enough to hear on the phone and she hung up on me. So, whatev. I got 108 "something" Ave, Wilmington out of her.

Wilmncguy
06-11-13, 02:11
I think it is in the office park located on the east side of N Kerr Ave about 500-700 feet north of Market. YMMV but several guys have commented that after trying it out, they'll stick with VIP. On the other side I think someone commented they thought the menu might broaden with repeat visits, which it is well established is NOT going to happen at VIP.

I tried calling to get the address since its not on the ad, asked mamasen to say it again as it's hard enough to hear on the phone and she hung up on me. So, whatev. I got 108 "something" Ave, Wilmington out of her.

Rduguy
06-11-13, 12:07
This is not exactly a massage parlor but figured it fits better here than on CL reviews. I searched the FF and found nothing. Any feedback? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/3861598361.html

Thanks!

DT2112
06-11-13, 16:02
This is not exactly a massage parlor but figured it fits better here than on CL reviews. I searched the FF and found nothing. Any feedback? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/thp/3861598361.html

Thanks!I had a session with her a few weeks back. She gives a great massage (I had the deep tissue) but there are no extras. She is not a bad lookin woman. She wore short shorts and a tank top. She may be more generous to repeat clients I don't know. I don't have that kind of cheddar to go over and over and not get a HE. If you go, post a report. If things have changed, I would def see her again.

StoxxNRoxx
06-13-13, 12:22
I think it is in the office park located on the east side of N Kerr Ave about 500-700 feet north of Market. YMMV but several guys have commented that after trying it out, they'll stick with VIP. On the other side I think someone commented they thought the menu might broaden with repeat visits, which it is well established is NOT going to happen at VIP.When I tried it but not worth the up sell and lady doing the rub was older and not worth the extra dough.

StoxxNRoxx
06-13-13, 12:25
Ehhhh.

4 hand massage, little too much chatter, in living room with dog running around. Bikini's stayed on (and they're probably past bikini stage in life). Rub was ehhh, HE was ehhh. Was expecting more from a sensual standpoint (they really weren't "into it") and warmer environment. Probably won't repeat.

Smiwnc
06-14-13, 11:49
Ehhhh.

4 hand massage, little too much chatter, in living room with dog running around. Bikini's stayed on (and they're probably past bikini stage in life). Rub was ehhh, HE was ehhh. Was expecting more from a sensual standpoint (they really weren't "into it") and warmer environment. Probably won't repeat.I saw her too and I did not like it that she used latex gloves for the HE. Although some might like that. Yes she is WAY past bikini stage! :0

Roush 427
06-19-13, 05:49
Got to see Midora and very pleased with the service, shower massage very good and very clean every where, LOL back to the room and a good massage and then left happy, just sayin Roush

WilmingtonMan
06-24-13, 20:16
Just wanted to let you guys know I TOFTT and went to Beijing massage on wrightsville ave. Very very similar to VIP, left happy. Another place for you guys to check out. Definitely worth it, only 65 for the hour. Great on the flip. Will repeat.

Roush 427
06-30-13, 06:25
Saw BeBe fri and cute as always, good massage and ts, very good mood and then very happy man when I left, Ceyia was getting ready for vacation, she's a very cute little one, just sayin Roush

LuvtoMassage
07-02-13, 23:56
Saw BeBe fri and cute as always, good massage and ts, very good mood and then very happy man when I left, Ceyia was getting ready for vacation, she's a very cute little one, just sayin RoushSounds like you have quite a bit of experience visiting massage parlors. I must admit as a massage therapist I'm jealous. I love when a guy gets the mmost out of a massage experience. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the sensual side of massage!

LuvtoMassage
07-03-13, 00:03
Saw BeBe fri and cute as always, good massage and ts, very good mood and then very happy man when I left, Ceyia was getting ready for vacation, she's a very cute little one, just sayin RoushSounds like you have quite a bit of experience visiting massage parlors. I must admit as a massage therapist I'm jealous. I love when a guy gets the most out of a massage experience.

LuvtoMassage
07-03-13, 00:11
Saw BeBe fri and cute as always, good massage and ts, very good mood and then very happy man when I left, Ceyia was getting ready for vacation, she's a very cute little one, just sayin RoushSounds like you have quite a bit of experience visiting massage parlors. I must admit as a massage therapist I'm jealous. I love when a guy gets the mmost out of a massage experience. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the sensual side of massage!

Roush 427
07-03-13, 20:27
Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience visiting massage parlors. I must admit as a massage therapist I'm jealous. I love when a guy gets the mmost out of a massage experience. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the sensual side of massage!Time baby I'm always ready and willing. Just sayin Roush

Stann Mann
07-04-13, 09:09
Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience visiting massage parlors. I must admit as a massage therapist I'm jealous. I love when a guy gets the mmost out of a massage experience. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the sensual side of massage!Luvtomassage. I'm ready and willing to discuss the sensual side of massage with you anytime. Feel free to PM me.

StoxxNRoxx
07-08-13, 10:35
Walked in, was greeted by cute young lady. Asked if I have been here before and I said yes. Love how she takes you by the hand and walks you back to massage room, like a sweet girlfriend. She asked if I wanted table shower, of course said yes. Really enjoyed the "bucket" shower instead of the normal wand shower. She washed all the right places. Held my hand back to the room, massage was very good, flip was sensual and well done. Oh, earlier asked her name, Cecely (sp?). Will repeat often/.8 for basic services gave .4 for tip. Pulled out .6 which she eyed and seemed disappointed not to get entire .6, but I'm sure she'll remember I come in willing to part with more.

DT2112
07-08-13, 20:00
Ever had a nuru massage? I see that there is one lady on BP that offers that. I did a quick search and didn't see a report. I have a call into her, waiting for her to call back. There are some hot vids of nuru massage online. Looks fun. Bet its expensive.

Roush 427
07-08-13, 21:11
Walked in, was greeted by cute young lady. Asked if I have been here before and I said yes. Love how she takes you by the hand and walks you back to massage room, like a sweet girlfriend. She asked if I wanted table shower, of course said yes. Really enjoyed the "bucket" shower instead of the normal wand shower. She washed all the right places. Held my hand back to the room, massage was very good, flip was sensual and well done. Oh, earlier asked her name, Cecely (sp?). Will repeat often/.8 for basic services gave .4 for tip. Pulled out .6 which she eyed and seemed disappointed not to get entire .6, but I'm sure she'll remember I come in willing to part with more.Ceyia is her name a sweetie, they all want what you pull out, I always put what I'm going to give them in a seperate pocket, just sayin Roush

Smiwnc
07-09-13, 08:30
Ever had a nuru massage? I see that there is one lady on BP that offers that. I did a quick search and didn't see a report. I have a call into her, waiting for her to call back. There are some hot vids of nuru massage online. Looks fun. Bet its expensive.I saw her about 10 years ago when she was an escort doing full service. Have not seen her since. I remember she was very accomodating and had big tits.

Tacbran
07-09-13, 11:18
I saw her about 10 years ago when she was an escort doing full service. Have not seen her since. I remember she was very accomodating and had big tits.I had a dream about her as well last year. A little larger than I like them. I hope not to dream again about this experience as her 200+lbs made it difficult to breathe at times. In my dream, she asked to pee, I said "hell no", also likes to rim. I will say that in dream she was very into what she does.

Member #4477
07-09-13, 16:19
A few years ago I got a massage at the Island Spa in another state.

I thought it was going to be a typical table shower but this new girl strips down, soaps up and climbs on my back and starts sliding all around. Somehow she manages to slip a cover on me without me even noticing! And as I rolled over, she slid down and I'm in. What followed was and animalistic thrashing about and a mindblowing finish.

I was totally hooked after that and would then discover that its a rare commodity. Of course I wouldn't even consider it with a fatty, Yuck!

With a slender, flexible girl, its great.

Cano

DT2112
07-09-13, 16:51
I had a dream about her as well last year. A little larger than I like them. I hope not to dream again about this experience as her 200+lbs made it difficult to breathe at times. In my dream, she asked to pee, I said "hell no", also likes to rim. I will say that in dream she was very into what she does.Maybe I need to look at her pics again? She doesn't look 200 pounds. I prolly wouldn't like it if she's that big. I like them a bit on the slender to medium side. She did call back and it sounds like she has kids? I heard some in the background. Just have to get our schedules worked out as ours seem to conflict a bit.

Smiwnc
07-10-13, 12:16
Maybe I need to look at her pics again? She doesn't look 200 pounds. I prolly wouldn't like it if she's that big. I like them a bit on the slender to medium side. She did call back and it sounds like she has kids? I heard some in the background. Just have to get our schedules worked out as ours seem to conflict a bit.When I saw her 10-12 years ago she was using the same pics. Those pics are very old. She was not really fat back then. But on an overall looks 1 to 10 scale back then, I would have given her about a 5 or 6.

Member #4477
07-10-13, 12:58
When I saw her 10-12 years ago she was using the same pics. Those pics are very old. She was not really fat back then. But on an overall looks 1 to 10 scale back then, I would have given her about a 5 or 6.She is a very big girl. Every bit'o 260 maybe more. She is sweet but those pics are not even close. Of course they almost never are. LOL

StoxxNRoxx
07-10-13, 14:34
She is a very big girl. Every bit'o 260 maybe more. She is sweet but those pics are not even close. Of course they almost never are. LOLThis one?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-applications-watersprts-electro-gadgets-and-heel-and-foot-fetish-34/9387573

Poolking
07-10-13, 15:18
Went to Beijing Massage today. They have a new girl. (didn't get her name) Not bad looking, tall trim small see cups. Massage was pretty good. On the flip would not take less than 40 for the handshake, and more could be had with protection (didn't get to how much for more, because there was no protection) I think that 40 was too much, because I always pay 20. So no handshake. I think that it may be a while until I go back there again.

Smiwnc
07-11-13, 09:53
This one?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-applications-watersprts-electro-gadgets-and-heel-and-foot-fetish-34/9387573Yes. That is her. The top 3 pics are at least 10 years old.

FrenchFried2
07-11-13, 11:38
Went to Beijing Massage today. They have a new girl. (didn't get her name) Not bad looking, tall trim small see cups. Massage was pretty good. On the flip would not take less than 40 for the handshake, and more could be had with protection (didn't get to how much for more, because there was no protection) I think that 40 was too much, because I always pay 20. So no handshake. I think that it may be a while until I go back there again.Do you know when she is working? I go to VIP often but I have been thinking about trying Beijing. I like the massages at VIP and go mainly because they really give a good massage (bebe and ceya, not crazy about Midoris massage). Extras aside, does Beijing massage compare?

Poolking
07-11-13, 17:01
Do you know when she is working? I go to VIP often but I have been thinking about trying Beijing. I like the massages at VIP and go mainly because they really give a good massage (bebe and ceya, not crazy about Midoris massage). Extras aside, does Beijing massage compare?I was there Wed. around 2 in the afternoon. I've never been to VIP, so I can't give you a comparison, but it was a pretty good massage. (light strokes)

DT2112
07-12-13, 09:13
She is a very big girl. Every bit'o 260 maybe more. She is sweet but those pics are not even close. Of course they almost never are. LOLThanks for the info. I'm going to pass. For that kind of money, I wouldn't like it if she's that large.

Sea Hawk Fan
07-14-13, 09:54
Saw Stephanie in a dream a few weeks ago at her incall, nice place with a central location, very private. The table was top notch as was the enviroment. She took some time to chat and get setup, she is the true definition of MILF. I would have loved to come across her in ber 20s. The massage was a little soft for my liking but her crawling all over with those magnificent tits in my face made me miss VIP very little. Great time will repeat, often and soon.

Harry Plopper
07-18-13, 14:23
Stopped in this week to see VIP . Drew Midora. Great TS, nice back massage, front massage was very good. Left happy.

One thing I thought was very good was that she massaged after the flip and HE. Nice touch. Tipped her more for that.

Roush 427
07-18-13, 14:33
Stopped in this week to see VIP. Drew Midora. Great TS, nice back massage, front massage was very good. Left happy.

One thing I thought was very good was that she massaged after the flip and HE. Nice touch. Tipped her more for that.Good at what she does got a little more meat on her bones to LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
07-18-13, 14:36
Stopped in and a new lady there yung, pretty young gal nice little body and good ts, massage and left smiling, try her guys ukie is gone, just sayin Roush

FrenchFried2
07-20-13, 13:52
Stopped in and a new lady there yung, pretty young gal nice little body and good ts, massage and left smiling, try her guys ukie is gone, just sayin RoushRoush didn't do the girl justice. Visited Yung at VIP. Good ts. Massage was excellent.

Roush 427
07-20-13, 19:07
Roush didn't do the girl justice. Visited Yung at VIP. Good ts. Massage was excellent.The hell out of me I said more than you did and recomended she be tried so get it right, just sayin Roush

Wilmncguy
07-20-13, 23:07
Hey Roush,

I noted that was only the second post by Frenchfried2, he hasn't been around long enough to know your a legend, and that an endorsement by you is like a recommendation by Consumer Reports or Zagat. Frenchfried2 and other newbies, just for future reference, do yourself a HUGE favor. Follow his advice! Your going to save yourself frustration, money, drama, and stay out of dangerous situations.

I know there are other good guys out their giving good advice, and YMMV (your mileage may vary) , but the guys who's recommendations I followed and never been disappointed are Roush, Jungle Jim, and Gregsred. Just wanted to take an opportunity to say THANKS to them particularly and everyone else that participates!

I hope we can all focus on the positives and continue to encourage participation "just sayin"

OH! And welcome Frenchfried2, look forward to more input from you!

The hell out of me I said more than you did and recomended she be tried so get it right, just sayin Roush

FrenchFried2
07-21-13, 00:33
The hell out of me I said more than you did and recomended she be tried so get it right, just sayin RoushI wasn't insulting you, I was only bolstering your review. Relax.

FrenchFried2
07-21-13, 00:38
I was agreeing with Roush, I wasn't disagreeing with him. 'didn't do her justice' means she was even better than advertised.

Hey Roush,

I noted that was only the second post by Frenchfried2, he hasn't been around long enough to know your a legend, and that an endorsement by you is like a recommendation by Consumer Reports or Zagat. Frenchfried2 and other newbies, just for future reference, do yourself a HUGE favor. Follow his advice! Your going to save yourself frustration, money, drama, and stay out of dangerous situations.

I know there are other good guys out their giving good advice, and YMMV (your mileage may vary) , but the guys who's recommendations I followed and never been disappointed are Roush, Jungle Jim, and Gregsred. Just wanted to take an opportunity to say THANKS to them particularly and everyone else that participates!

I hope we can all focus on the positives and continue to encourage participation "just sayin"

OH! And welcome Frenchfried2, look forward to more input from you!

DT2112
07-21-13, 18:34
Here? Legit? Or can you get extras?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/HealthServices/need-a-relaxing-massage/13316508

Chucke
07-24-13, 11:00
Stopped by yesterday and decided to try 4 hands with Kelly and Cocoa I think was her name, had a good massage and a very good ending both girls are sweet. It's a notch below VIP but a nice alternative if you want to see some different faces.

Not Me
07-27-13, 00:30
I had the wildest dream the other night. I dreamed that I stopped by an Asian massage parlor. I was met at the door by the mamasan. I told her I had a really tough day and that I had a special request. I told her I wanted two consecutive massages, including two TS. First one was just fine. Lingered in the TS and took special care to wash my dirtiest spots. Massage was ehhhh but somehow it ended on a very happy note. As the masseuse left she mentioned that a young beautiful girl would be in momentarily. And she was right! A beautiful Yung entered the room. TS and massage were the absolute best I've EVER had, ANYWHERE! And, oh my soul, the remainder of the second massage caused me to question my loyalties. Anything that has been said of Yung was understated. She the absolute perfect, best, greatest, most skilled masseuse I've ever had. gamsahabnida

FrenchFried2
07-27-13, 16:07
I had the wildest dream the other night. I dreamed that I stopped by an Asian massage parlor. I was met at the door by the mamasan. I told her I had a really tough day and that I had a special request. I told her I wanted two consecutive massages, including two TS. First one was just fine. Lingered in the TS and took special care to wash my dirtiest spots. Massage was ehhhh but somehow it ended on a very happy note. As the masseuse left she mentioned that a young beautiful girl would be in momentarily. And she was right! A beautiful Yung entered the room. TS and massage were the absolute best I've EVER had, ANYWHERE! And, oh my soul, the remainder of the second massage caused me to question my loyalties. Anything that has been said of Yung was understated. She the absolute perfect, best, greatest, most skilled masseuse I've ever had. gamsahabnidaNo doubt. I never called to make an appointment before, just went with luck of the draw. Not any more! I'll be calling to make sure she is there.

Roush 427
07-28-13, 06:57
No doubt. I never called to make an appointment before, just went with luck of the draw. Not any more! I'll be calling to make sure she is there.She will be leaving any time soon, to popular, to good at what she does WoW, just sayin Roush

WeaponX47
07-28-13, 13:50
Anyone familiar with the spot in the Independence mall? I've seen postings for it and question whether or not a mall could provide such a wonderful service. VIP and Beijing do the trick, but I'm always interested in finding variety.

Roush 427
07-28-13, 15:39
Anyone familiar with the spot in the Independence mall? I've seen postings for it and question whether or not a mall could provide such a wonderful service. VIP and Beijing do the trick, but I'm always interested in finding variety.Is no extras at all, just sayin Roush

WeaponX47
07-28-13, 20:28
Thanks Roush. I figured as much.

Ended up going to Beijing and asking to see the girls before I went in because the previous times the lady I got the massage from was old, unattractive and very uninterested. The Mamasan came out to say it was just her and the lady at the register and I said thanks but no thanks. Took the ride down to VIP, rang the bell in the back and was greeted by Bebe. I received a hug upon arrival and walked to my room. All of my massages there have been with Bebe except one, and this was the first time that the little guy was actively given attention during the TS, got back to the room and was asked the same questions as always (how old are you? You have girlfriend?). The fingertip massage began much earlier than usual, and lasted significantly longer. Bebe kept teasing as if she was going to massage the prostate, but it never happened. After the flip and hs the massage continued for 10-15 minutes before she said ok and gave me 2 separate hugs took my hand and sent me on my way. Not sure if I love or hate the GFE after the massage, but I am going to have to talk to her about giving the prostate a go if she's going to tease.

Overall massage. 7/10.

Hand being slapped away any time I touch anything other than her butt : (/10.

HS. 6/10.

FYI I used to live in NY, and it is so difficult to truly appreciate the massages here after being there. I remember multiple times not being able to walk to the door without assistance after the work those girls did both before and after the flip. For the area. VIP is clearly the best (parlor) there is as I'm sure you are all aware. Can't speak on any independent girls. Would love to know which ones to visit, if any.

Marvin0878
07-29-13, 11:04
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is not her in the pics, but I am willing to TOFTT if no one has any info on her?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-for-you/13699406

Thanks,

SammyU
07-30-13, 01:26
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is not her in the pics, but I am willing to TOFTT if no one has any info on her?

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-for-you/13699406

Thanks, Don't try. You'll say OMG when you see.

SammyU
07-30-13, 01:34
Stopped by yesterday and decided to try 4 hands with Kelly and Cocoa I think was her name, had a good massage and a very good ending both girls are sweet. It's a notch below VIP but a nice alternative if you want to see some different faces.How you get 4hand? You asked for 2 or what?

StoxxNRoxx
07-30-13, 11:27
Don't try. You'll say OMG when you see.I'll say "OMG" cause she's hot and legit or nothing like the pictures and I'll run for the door?

Chucke
07-30-13, 13:25
How you get 4hand? You asked for 2 or what?Just ask, I called 5 mins ahead to see if 2 girls were available. Keep in mind the rate is double & you have to tip both girls so it can be expensive

Goodtime1
07-30-13, 22:24
Called for Ceya. Said she was on vacation. So I asked for Yung based on reviews. WOW. She is amazing. What a touch. What a nice massage. Ceya has always been my gal. But now there are two great choices. And what a looker.

Roush 427
07-31-13, 06:42
Called for Ceya. Said she was on vacation. So I asked for Yung based on reviews. WOW. She is amazing. What a touch. What a nice massage. Ceya has always been my gal. But now there are two great choices. And what a looker.Is what I would consider table gravy so to speak, LOL just sayin Roush

Goodtime1
08-01-13, 22:51
Is what I would consider table gravy so to speak, LOL just sayin RoushWell said bro. I was gravy when she was done.

SammyU
08-03-13, 23:47
I'll say "OMG" cause she's hot and legit or nothing like the pictures and I'll run for the door?Don't you understand what means don't try.

SammyU
08-03-13, 23:50
Just ask, I called 5 mins ahead to see if 2 girls were available. Keep in mind the rate is double & you have to tip both girls so it can be expensiveAround what prices?

Widower
08-04-13, 14:34
Has anyone been to Blue Oasis? First time I have seen an ad for them. I sure do wish the girls in the ad were really the girls there - lol

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-gorgeous-treatment-blue-oasis-asian-spa-call-us/13121757

Chucke
08-04-13, 19:19
Has anyone been to Blue Oasis? First time I have seen an ad for them. I sure do wish the girls in the ad were really the girls there. LOL.

http://wilmington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-gorgeous-treatment-blue-oasis-asian-spa-call-us/13121757Same place on north Kerr office park they just keep changing the name, you probably wouldn't be happy with your experience there unless things have changed.

SkinJr
08-07-13, 18:11
I tried Yung at VIP yesterday. Holy cow she is good. She may have replaced Cia as my one and only.

Skin

Not Me
08-09-13, 10:24
Even with all the poor reports I got to try it out myself.

Whats the unit for Blue Oasis or whatever they call themselves today?

Glutton for Punishment.

Who,

Not Me!

StoxxNRoxx
08-09-13, 18:12
Beijing only mamason working, Susi was already with client so I walked out. Went to VIP and drew this tiny thing, Bebe. Yep, first time with her. Excellent on both sides.

Roush 427
08-09-13, 20:53
Beijing only mamason working, Susi was already with client so I walked out. Went to VIP and drew this tiny thing, Bebe. Yep, first time with her. Excellent on both sides.Tiny one does know how to use her hands, LOL just sayin Roush

Not Me
08-16-13, 12:35
Somebody please PM me. What's the address for Blue Oasis or whatever they call them selves now?

I emailed- got nothing.

I called. No answer.

I guess fate is telling me to stay away.

Who?

Not Me!

WeaponX47
08-19-13, 15:03
Cold rainy day so I figured I'd head to VIP to truly relax. Back door was already open, but I rang the bell and went in. I was greeted by a sexy young girl I haven't seen before, seconds later, Bebe was saying hello, and then Mamasan was there to do the same before she began asking me if I liked the new carpets. It was quite the grand entrance. I thought about telling the girl that took me to my room that I was looking for Bebe because each time with her it has gotten better and better, but I thought to myself this sexy thing needs to be given a fair shake. TS was fantastic as she didn't bother with a sponge or loofa, but rather went right to it with her hands, very good start to the day as she didn't miss scrubbing a single spot. She was a little chatty a first which I didn't mind but as the massage went on, I was too relaxed to carry on conversation and she was clearly too busy working out all the knots. For the second time in a row the feather touch massage began sooner than expected and lasted longer than expected and even included an extended grasp of my luggage. On the flip she continued with the feather touch all over and kept hinting towards what was to come. I began massaging in return and which was welcomed but after numerous tries I was told 'outside only baby'. Anywhere outside was fair game and I think she began to enjoy it as much as I did. One of if not the best massage I've had at VIP yet. Afterwards the massage went one for another 10-15 minutes including scalp, chest & feet which all felt great. We chatted a bit before I left, and it sounded like her vacation is coming up soon. Definitely get in there and see her if you already haven't.

TS. 8/10.

Massage .8/10.

HE. 9/10

Roush 427
08-19-13, 15:47
Somebody please PM me. What's the address for Blue Oasis or whatever they call them selves now?

I emailed- got nothing.

I called. No answer.

I guess fate is telling me to stay away.

Who?

Not Me!They are in a office area where the ale use to be, you have to make an apt to get the number, not worth the trip, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-19-13, 15:49
Stopped in and saw yung again, well worth the trip she is a sweetie, not to say the others are not, LOL got to luv them all, just sayin Roush

RJizzle
08-20-13, 22:46
Stopped in and saw yung again, well worth the trip she is a sweetie, not to say the others are not, LOL got to luv them all, just sayin RoushHey Roush, who would you rather choose: Yung or Ceya? Also, do you ever opt for 30 mins and tip smaller? Just saying.

Roush 427
08-21-13, 06:15
Hey Roush, who would you rather choose: Yung or Ceya? Also, do you ever opt for 30 mins and tip smaller? Just saying.Them both, but I'm leaning more to yung, I always do the hour and tip the same, I don't want to piss them off LOL, just sayin Roush

Wilmncguy
08-21-13, 10:47
Rousch,

Did I see typical hour w / TS is. 8 and typical tip is. 4 (with a basket of fruit or flowers occasional delivered with a smile)?

Just askin.

Them both, but I'm leaning more to yung, I always do the hour and tip the same, I don't want to piss them off LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-21-13, 12:48
Rousch,

Did I see typical hour w / TS is. 8 and typical tip is. 4 (with a basket of fruit or flowers occasional delivered with a smile)?

Just askin.Thats right, the fruit on special days, LOL just sayin Roush

Nukie
08-23-13, 00:45
I'm from up north. For 2 its on, lesson learned is bring the right amount. You give her a $, then a $, you will get 4 back. Kinda a ripoff, but she is so sweet. No touching at all. Will not repeat.

WeaponX47
08-23-13, 12:10
I'm from up north. For 2 its on, lesson learned is bring the right amount. You give her a $, then a $, you will get 4 back. Kinda a ripoff, but she is so sweet. No touching at all. Will not repeat.But that's not how it goes down for the rest of us. Nothing but top notch service, and I've always been allowed to roam. Must be giving off a bad vibe.

Smiwnc
08-23-13, 13:57
I'm from up north. For 2 its on, lesson learned is bring the right amount. You give her a $, then a $, you will get 4 back. Kinda a ripoff, but she is so sweet. No touching at all. Will not repeat.She always lets me put my hand on, and rub her ass.

Roush 427
08-24-13, 06:01
I'm from up north. For 2 its on, lesson learned is bring the right amount. You give her a $, then a $, you will get 4 back. Kinda a ripoff, but she is so sweet. No touching at all. Will not repeat.Never been ripped off there, I always take the right cash with me not only there but with any provider I visit, good lesson learned, just sayin Roush