PDA

View Full Version : Escondido

Hargow20
06-14-10, 20:54
Escondido thread

Dctex99
08-22-10, 20:36
A few girls cruising around about 5 on Sunday; checked Best Value; saw 2 girls waving from rooms; went to Motel 6,,,2 girls there also; got a great cbj from one busty one for .4...nice finish to my Sunday...

Hargow20
08-23-10, 00:22
Description and ratings please...?

Dctex99
08-23-10, 12:35
Description and ratings please...?
At Best Value, one 35ish,maybe a 6;BSW chubby,a 7...at 6er...both in 20's;one tall,flat,a 7...one I took, shorter, an 8;great ass & tits..

Bus Nut
08-25-10, 15:20
Had some business to do this morning in Escondido, so rolled by the usual places.

About 8:30 AM - a heavyset WSW, young, maybe in her 20's in an unusual spot, on Valley Parkway near the hospital. A slender, good looking BSW near Stater Brothers, and a possible LSW ducking into AM/PM.

When I got finished and was leaving the area, noticed a heavyset WSW sitting on the electrical box, brunette, glasses, maybe in her 20's. She was talking to a fugly, 50+ blond about 10:30 AM.

Finally, for those of you who know her, Debbi was out and about. Some of you may remember her late sister Susan, in a previous post (quite a while back) it was mentioned Susan had passed on.

Bus Nut

Bus Nut
08-30-10, 00:29
Had to pick up a few things in Escondido, decided to eat at Jack's before heading home.

As I was leaving (about 6:30 PM according to my receipt) a LSW and a BSW were heading to the Motel 6 there on the corner. At first I thought they were not, even with short dresses on, but they leaned into the car that had just left the JIB line, so any doubt I had was quickly eliminated.

Again a situation where I could not partake, Ineeded to get home and do some work on the Mongermobile before I lost the light.

About typical. I've always said that eithger lack of time or lack of money will make sightings likely, most of the time when I have both time and money I don't see dit!

Oh, well, maybe next week when things are not so busy for me!

Bus Nut

Bus Nut
10-08-10, 10:14
Cruised through yesterday at about 2:00 PM. Saw two possibles and 2 definite.

1) Sherrie near the Holiday Wine Cellar. She is blonde, older, walks with a pronounced limp. Maybe a 5 looks, service not much better and used to be priceier than the others out there.1.5 x usual.

2) Older, maybe late 50's. I don't know her name, but blonde to gray hair, propositioned me twice over the last year, maybe a 1.5 looks and couldn't tell you about anything else. Eeew!

Possibles. Very pretty Latina (solid 9 for looks! With waist length black hair, jeans and a conservative top, on Mission near Broadway. About 18 and nearly causing accidents. Not actively giving the look or anything, could have been a civvie, but she had EVERYONE'S attention!

Finally, brunette, near the AM / PM, about 30, maybe a 7 for looks, was still in the area about 30 minutes after first rolled through, looking at certain cars with interest, so maybe, maybe not.

Bus Nut

Bus Nut
01-19-11, 17:47
Two providers seen yesterday on Mission. One a light skinned BSW and a LSW. Both about 11:45 AM. In the work vehicle and could not stop. BSW was leaning into a car, guess the guy didn't choose to partake.

Bus Nut

SoCalMonger
04-11-11, 13:16
I was watching the news and Escondido was targeting repeat prostitution offenders. I am assuming that the police are going after SW's. Since they are out. Did some Google searches and did not find any other info.

Bus Nut
07-07-11, 11:10
Unusually timid one in a spot that used to be a hot spot.

Escondido Blvd. Near the donut shop used to be hot spot, indeed one could find providers from Mission all the way to the south end of town.

There were four out this morning, a very slender, tall BSW near DMV, maybe early 20's, Debbie near Stater Brothers on Broadway, a pretty LSW near Northgate Market, of major interest except for the cop sitting nearby.

Decided to head toward home, when I saw a WSW near the donut shop. Since I wasn't sure of her status, I parked a few blocks down and decided to walk toward her. We met a couple blocks from the donut shop, she said Hello, and then she commented on how hot it's been the last few days. Said her name was Julie. I figured she was just out for a walk, but her next comment was "I have the A / C on in my room, want to go there?" She was staying at the notell near 9th. Now she had still not mentioned anything, and neither did I. It was a bit unusual.

We got to her room and went inside. She took off her top and bra, gave me a hug, pushed a boob into my mouth and asked me to be gentle. About 5 mins of boob play, then she went down on her knees and went to work. CBJ, pretty good.

After the finish she told me she was 35, and said she used to work in El Cajon. No digits, and was in different vehicle, so no "spare" in the trunk! She put her bra and top back on, then asked if I had $.3, countered with. 25, she said thanks then we walked out toward the donut shop. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said to come by again soon.

I returned to the car and headed for home. Decent looking, skills OK, maybe overall an 8. But her approach and nor really committing or even asking any questions (or mentioning anything in the nature of what or a price) was unusual, and the fact that money wasn't even mentioned until after the act kind of threw me off.

In any event I have a phone for her when I see her again, but one can't be sure if she is in the same room or place, so will just have to hope to see her out and about again.

Dctex99
07-09-11, 14:11
Unusually timid one in a spot that used to be a hot spot.

Escondido Blvd. Near the donut shop used to be hot spot, indeed one could find providers from Mission all the way to the south end of town.

There were four out this morning, a very slender, tall BSW near DMV, maybe early 20's, Debbie near Stater Brothers on Broadway, a pretty LSW near Northgate Market, of major interest except for the cop sitting nearby.

Decided to head toward home, when I saw a WSW near the donut shop. Since I wasn't sure of her status, I parked a few blocks down and decided to walk toward her. We met a couple blocks from the donut shop, she said Hello, and then she commented on how hot it's been the last few days. Said her name was Julie. I figured she was just out for a walk, but her next comment was "I have the A / C on in my room, want to go there?" She was staying at the notell near 9th. Now she had still not mentioned anything, and neither did I. It was a bit unusual.

We got to her room and went inside. She took off her top and bra, gave me a hug, pushed a boob into my mouth and asked me to be gentle. About 5 mins of boob play, then she went down on her knees and went to work. CBJ, pretty good.

After the finish she told me she was 35, and said she used to work in El Cajon. No digits, and was in different vehicle, so no "spare" in the trunk! She put her bra and top back on, then asked if I had $.3, countered with. 25, she said thanks then we walked out toward the donut shop. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said to come by again soon.

I returned to the car and headed for home. Decent looking, skills OK, maybe overall an 8. But her approach and nor really committing or even asking any questions (or mentioning anything in the nature of what or a price) was unusual, and the fact that money wasn't even mentioned until after the act kind of threw me off.

In any event I have a phone for her when I see her again, but one can't be sure if she is in the same room or place, so will just have to hope to see her out and about again.I know someone that that notel, so stopped in and went to "Julies" room. Big fat ***** of a girl. Tried to rip me off. Don't know if someone switched names or what, but this "julie' is not recommended!

Bus Nut
07-11-11, 15:54
I think a different girl, since she wasn't a ROB.

Bus Nut
03-19-12, 15:38
Out this morning at DMV (selling car) noticed a Latina, mid 20's sitting on power box near road.

She was dressed way too skimpy for the temp, which was interesting, but spidey-senses said something wasn't right.

Noticed that there were two Crown Vics tinted windows with guys inside, both focused in her direction. Across street in Northgate Market lot 3 RoadOne tow trucks with guys standing around.

Might not have been anything but finished my business and left the area.

Bus Nut
09-18-12, 12:01
Yesterday, while working, saw slender BSW near Auto Zone.

Looked good, but I was working, so no contact made or attempted.

Bus Nut
04-25-13, 10:13
Yesterday around 9:00 AM saw a 30ish brunette near DMV. She got into a car that pulled up curbside to her. She was back in the area 30 minutes later.

After finishing up what I had to do cruised through on the way home. It was around 1:00 PM.

A younger. 20ish brunette near the donut shop (the big one) that had a guy in a car honk at her. She got into his car and left the area.

Both of them were doing the heavy eye contact routine. Can't say for sure but they looked interesting.

LE Watcher
04-25-13, 21:12
Yesterday around 9:00 AM saw a 30ish brunette near DMV. She got into a car that pulled up curbside to her. She was back in the area 30 minutes later.

After finishing up what I had to do cruised through on the way home. It was around 1:00 PM.

A younger. 20ish brunette near the donut shop (the big one) that had a guy in a car honk at her. She got into his car and left the area.

Both of them were doing the heavy eye contact routine. Can't say for sure but they looked interesting.I used to love Escondido girls, but they just vanished. I don't even cruise there anymore to check. Perhaps I'll have to reconsider.

J2593
05-26-13, 19:59
Hey, there's a BSW named Asia walking in Escondido right now. Light skin, decent looking (good looking on a SW scale). BBBJ wasn't on the menu so I didn't partake but her vibe was cool. Found her on W. Mission and Escondido Blvd. First seen around 1:45 pm, and again at 4:40 pm

J2593
07-22-13, 01:03
There's a couple SW's out here in Escondido, they're mostly 5's but manageable. Today I ran into LSW that goes by Brittany, she's a little heavy but it's in the hips more than the stomach so I went for it. She sits in the car and I ask about a BJ, she says. 6 and here's the conversation:

Me: you're not going to like this then.

Her: why not?

Me: I only have. 3 in cash.

Her: Oh, nah, I can't do that. (as I figured, I could've hit the ATM but seriously I don't do (pay) heavy girls so I'm cool with passing them up if they won't take what I offer.)

Me: Ok, let me pull over.

Her: You have. 4?

Me: Nah, just. 3.

Her: Ok, I can't it's just principal, I can't do that for. 3.

Me: So you'll do it for. 4?

Her: Yeah.

Me: So you'll lose the chance to make. 3 over. 1?

While I applaud her keeping to her word I don't understand these girls thought processes. How can you suck dick for money but somehow have principals? LOL. I don't know.

Marlowe
07-22-13, 01:29
There's a couple SW's out here in Escondido, they're mostly 5's but manageable. Today I ran into LSW that goes by Brittany, she's a little heavy but it's in the hips more than the stomach so I went for it. She sits in the car and I ask about a BJ, she says. 6 and here's the conversation:

Me: you're not going to like this then.

Her: why not?

Me: I only have. 3 in cash.

Her: Oh, nah, I can't do that. (as I figured, I could've hit the ATM but seriously I don't do (pay) heavy girls so I'm cool with passing them up if they won't take what I offer.)

Me: Ok, let me pull over.

Her: You have. 4?

Me: Nah, just. 3.

Her: Ok, I can't it's just principal, I can't do that for. 3.

Me: So you'll do it for. 4?

Me: So you'll lose the chance to make. 3 over. 1?

While I applaud her keeping to her word I don't understand these girls thought processes. How can you suck dick for money but somehow have principals? LOL. I don't know.Not to quibble, but its PRINCIPLES. If she has principals it means she is doing school administrators. As they used to tell us in school, Principal ends in pal, because you know he / she is your pal.

J2593
07-22-13, 15:19
Not to quibble, but its PRINCIPLES. If she has principals it means she is doing school administrators. As they used to tell us in school, Principal ends in pal, because you know he / she is your pal.Indeed, you got me good fucker.

J2593
07-29-13, 20:38
Before I post about the girl, there were about 7 BSW and 1 WSW out today between Escondido Blvd and Center City Pkwy. Five of the BSW were looking pretty damn good, one looked like she had a whole pack of blackcat fireworks set off on one side of her face, and the one was cute but slightly chunky. The WSW was ok looking but heavier than the chunky BSW. I picked up Cherry, got the BBBJCIM (no swallow) for. 6 and it was good. Her body is about a 8-9 depending on whether you like big tits, she's a B-cup but they're nice, flat stomach, firm ass (but still soft). I had seen her before so she was really comfortable and did the job well. Will continue to repeat and I have the digits but she said she's leaving town for about a week so act fast or you'll have to wait. She did ask for a tip for the CIM, and no rush even though we were over 20 minutes of BBBJ action.

Bus Nut
08-18-13, 00:50
Had an unexpected Saturday to waste. Went to the Centre City restaurant.

Watch a couple lady take guys into rooms there and then get into cars and leave 15-20 mins later.

Didn't stick around but might be worth some recon.

Cockasians
08-31-13, 16:42
Stopped by Escondido Health Spa to quench my yellow fever. Paid Mamasan and went with the luck of the draw. In comes Sky and the clothes quickly. Come off. CBJ, CG, ACG, and pound it home in mlsh. Usual warm towel clean up followed by a brief massage. Door fee is 50 for the half hour and I tipped her 100. On a scale of one to ten she's a five but makes up for it with service and attitude. Enjoy!

Bus Nut
09-17-15, 17:41
About 2:30 PM saw a WSW on Escondido Blvd near Felicita.

Wearing short-shorts and a frilly top. Blonde hair but brown eyebrows. Didn't even consider partaking, she was at last 275. She followed my into 7-11 and sidled up to me and said "for a Benjy I'm your GF. ".

Uh, no. Maybe worth a Hamilton if I were desparate!

Bus Nut
12-30-15, 23:43
Two slender BSWs, a Latina with boots and a heavy jacket, and a WSW with curly hair, all on the block where Taco Bell and DMV used to be. The BSWs were quite nice, the Latina a bi heavy (more cushion for pushin') but the white girl was a bit scary looking. About 7:00 PM.

Hargow20
04-10-17, 09:30
There was a recent news story about prostitutes by 78 and El Norte Parkway.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/sd-no-escondido-homeless-20170406-story.html

MichaelOhSix
04-12-17, 19:54
There was a recent news story about prostitutes by 78 and El Norte Parkway.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/sd-no-escondido-homeless-20170406-story.htmlDo you know if those prostitutes are worth it?

MongerSeeker
04-01-18, 23:46
Has anyone seen any SW's in Escondido lately. ? I have been Escondido the past few months. But have not seen any SW's.

Bus Nut
08-02-18, 19:30
Was in Escondido for work several times in the last couple months. Also there at night.

Between 10 AM and 2 PM seems to be the best. When it starts getting dark the homeless attract way too much attention. Mostly BSW's and the occasional LSW.

RookieMistake
08-03-18, 15:24
Was in Escondido for work several times in the last couple months. Also there at night.

Between 10 AM and 2 PM seems to be the best. When it starts getting dark the homeless attract way too much attention. Mostly BSW's and the occasional LSW.Where exactly in Escondido? I'm there once in a while.

MongerSeeker
03-03-19, 11:36
Just wondering if there has been any SW's in Escondido lately. ?

Dctex99
03-03-19, 12:01
Just wondering if there has been any SW's in Escondido lately. ?But don't cruise as long these days🤐.

MongerSeeker
03-03-19, 12:10
Same here. The action has so lame in SD that I only make the occasional cruise when I happen to be in the area. These days I head to to Tijuana mainly on the weekends.

But don't cruise as long these days🤐.

MongerSeeker
08-28-20, 08:53
Was up in Escondido so cruised around a bit. But did not see any SW's around. Was not expecting to see any. But just on a recon.

SdDave
12-05-21, 18:16
Stopped by a couple times recently and drew jackie both times. 50's easily. Nice body and natursl c's. Decent massage and on flip right to the bbj action. Nice touching utc, get my nut and leave. She's older but very into it makes a nice time.

Rtinman
12-06-21, 22:53
Stopped by a couple times recently and drew jackie both times. 50's easily. Nice body and natursl c's. Decent massage and on flip right to the bbj action. Nice touching utc, get my nut and leave. She's older but very into it makes a nice time.Escondido Health? Where is this?

MichaelOhSix
12-21-21, 17:58
Escondido Health? Where is this?I think he meant Touch of Health.

TempletonRat
12-17-22, 15:14
I think Esco is dry for FS but used to be asian providers in O'Side at that Best Western just off the freeway. I think I found them on City vibe before it went down. Anyone know if they are still around and what sites to find them on now that CV is gone?

MonsterMouse
12-20-23, 19:56
There a blade or general streets SW hang out in Escondido? No real luck crushing around myself on the big streets like Escondido Blvd. and center city parkway.

MongerSeeker
12-21-23, 23:26
There was some. But it is sporadic at best.

There a blade or general streets SW hang out in Escondido? No real luck crushing around myself on the big streets like Escondido Blvd. and center city parkway.