PDA

View Full Version : New Albany AMP's

Dazhiba
05-27-10, 14:10
How about a bit of intel on the two AMP's that are in New Albany?

Dazhiba
05-31-10, 13:12
Had a nice visit to Choe yesterday. Excellent attitude and great service by a real cutie. Would recommend. Stay safe!

Newrules01
06-15-10, 16:18
Had a nice visit to Choe yesterday. Excellent attitude and great service by a real cutie. Would recommend. Stay safe!Is it FS or just HJ?

Member #6344
10-08-11, 22:35
Though I have not been in a while, I have been to Choe Spa several times over the last several years, and have always left happy. 50 for 30 minutes, plus 60 to 75 tip for a CBJ (can't usually get cooperation for just 50). All the ladies there have been attractive. 6 to 8s, some with great fake tits, and all know how to do their job in a sensual, courteous and fun way.

The last time I was there I had a very nice dream. After the shower the masseuse was starting the massage, pretending she didn't know what I really wanted. I turned over, face up, and with my interest vertically evident I reached up and started to pull her top off. She pretended to protest, saying "Oh, oh, what are you doing?" but let let me expose and play with her beautiful large breasts. After playing seducer-seduced for a minute or so she did mention, uh, the extras she would need before completing the venture, and we had a great time. A real sweetie.

Member #6344
01-28-12, 22:34
Though I have not been in a while, I have been to Choe Spa several times over the last several years, and have always left happy.Looks like all the current posting on the New Albany, IN, AMPs, is happening in the Louisville, KY, Forum.