PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wonepala
06-11-15, 00:21
Just a heads up there is some street action in Bartlesville OK on West Frank Phillips blvd by the Sonic drive in saw one working this afternoon.

BigBearTexas
08-13-19, 09:43
There are a few but you really have to look for them.

HoleLottaFun
12-04-20, 19:45
There are a few but you really have to look for them.Any particular area, thought I saw one today about a block north of 3rd & Grand.

PaulOxy
06-03-22, 20:50
Doing some work and this town closes up when the sun sets. Heading to my hotel, I'm thinking it's around 9 pm, I see a nude girl, white, early 20's in front of a cheap motel. She is sitting on the edge of a planter enjoying herself. I'm now looking for a pimp or someone to jump out to rob me, I ask if she is ok. That's when I see the crazy, super horny tweaker eyes. She mentions something about Reddit, then asks if I have any friends that want to join us in a party. I didn't. In her room, condoms on the table next to a drinking cup as a tip jar. Condoms were optional. Sucks me off, basically I face fuck her, then we smoke a bowl, she smokes another, we fuck, I hold off cumming, she gets some water, pushes me on the bed, jumps on top, anal time. I nut, she keeps grinding until I slip out. I say I need to go pick up a friend, so he can party with us. She walks me to the car, then she starts walking to the street again. Her name was Jessie or Lessie. I'm thinking she is new to tweaking, she was out of control, but still really clean, no sores, had all her teeth, decent body. She gave me her email but I couldn't read it.

ImAFunGuy
09-16-22, 22:23
Doing some work and this town closes up when the sun sets. Heading to my hotel, I'm thinking it's around 9 pm, I see a nude girl, white, early 20's in front of a cheap motel. She is sitting on the edge of a planter enjoying herself. I'm now looking for a pimp or someone to jump out to rob me, I ask if she is ok. That's when I see the crazy, super horny tweaker eyes. She mentions something about Reddit, then asks if I have any friends that want to join us in a party. I didn't. In her room, condoms on the table next to a drinking cup as a tip jar. Condoms were optional. Sucks me off, basically I face fuck her, then we smoke a bowl, she smokes another, we fuck, I hold off cumming, she gets some water, pushes me on the bed, jumps on top, anal time. I nut, she keeps grinding until I slip out. I say I need to go pick up a friend, so he can party with us. She walks me to the car, then she starts walking to the street again. Her name was Jessie or Lessie. I'm thinking she is new to tweaking, she was out of control, but still really clean, no sores, had all her teeth, decent body. She gave me her email but I couldn't read it.What town was this? I wonder if she still there? I'm up for an adventure!