Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Parneli
05-21-10, 21:48
I visit 42nd and Mingo.

I wasn't too impressed with Lisa.

Doingit4Fun
05-22-10, 04:13
What parlor is she at? And yes I have missed the forum.

Skank Taster
05-22-10, 07:29
To answer your question, Lisa is at The Magic Touch.

On Mingo.

Parneli
05-23-10, 00:05
In Lisa's defense (Magic Touch). It was late and I came in 30 min before closing. She was really friendly. But seemed to be lacking on massage power.

She did offer the $1 package halfway through. Then finished the massage for the full hour.

I still miss the original China girls!

Doingit4Fun
05-23-10, 00:46
The girls, parlors, and the agencies change so often, I don't know if there really is that much lost.

If you are really concerned about archives, you could always fire up the wayback machine and goto http://web.archive.org and look up information that you think you may be missing.

It isn't always up to date, but it is better than nothing.

Old Woodie
05-27-10, 22:17
Damn what a good time I had today. Glad I made the trip from Kansas. I have been with this beauty before. When I worked in Tulsa. Koree at Alternative Therapy on South Peoria. Beautiful young women. One of the best bodies I have ever seen on any women. Great personality. Yes Skank Taster she gives a great one hr. Massage. For details PM me.

Parneli
05-30-10, 18:03
Is it Koree or Lori?

They have a Lori on the website. Body looks good!

Old Woodie
05-31-10, 08:07
Is it Koree or Lori?

They have a Lori on the website. Body looks good!Koree, aka Tiffany.

CashMuney
05-31-10, 15:41
Has anyone tried Sandy at Alternative Therapy?

She looks hot, and nice body!

Lionhearted
06-02-10, 15:39
New Asian Massage.

51st and Lewis

I went here three times. Once in April and two times in May.

On my first visit I saw a beautiful young Chinese girl who gave an awesome one hour massage. She massage me the whole hour and even went over a few minutes. She claimed she could not speak English. The massage was the best I have every had, but there was no extras to be had. Her only English word that she spoke was No. She seemed to understand me when I asked for something but her answer was always NO. I thought she was just being overly cautious so I thought I would try it again since the massage was so good.

On my second visit I saw the same girl. The same awesome massage with the same results. I thought on my third visit they would know me and loosen up.

On my third visit I say another Asian girl that had seen me there before. She gave me a very good massage also but that was it. On the flip before she even started on the front she pointed at a sign on the wall that basically said no happy endings.

In conclusion, I would say that if you want an awesome massage, this is the place to go, but don't expect Junior and the boys to be happy when you leave.

Jaropi
06-03-10, 06:14
New Asian Massage.

51st and Lewis

In conclusion, I would say that if you want an awesome massage, this is the place to go, but don't expect Junior and the boys to be happy when you leave.Been there several times and always got extras.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and she told me that this would be the last time for extras, boss was cracking down.

They have two places and this is the training facility, they recruit girls from California out of the Chinese newspaper. Once you graduate you go to their place on East 50th Street. They still take care of business at that location, Lucy is one of the best. I hope if anybody does go to Lewis Street and doesn't get extras that they leave a very small tip. Since that's where they make their money. Even if they split the door money she is still making $30 an hour, are you making $30 an hour.

Old Woodie
06-05-10, 15:15
Had some more fun with Koree today. You mongers are missing out by not following my lead on this beautiful women. She is well worth every penny she gets. She has a body of a goddess. An ass to kill for. Skills that are beyond comparison to any MP I have ever encountered. The best dessert in town.

PM me for details.

Big Bee
06-05-10, 18:48
Hey yall I saw a ad for a new place on lewis in the london square shoping center. It says its up on the second floor, looks a little shady when I drove by its near my house does anyone know anything about this place? Go no go?

Anything would help thanks guys.

Old Woodie
06-06-10, 15:07
Had some more fun with Koree today. You mongers are missing out by not following my lead on this beautiful women. She is well worth every penny she gets. She has a body of a goddess. An ass to kill for. Skills that are beyond comparison to any MP I have ever encountered. The best dessert in town.

PM me for details.Photo off of CL.

Jaropi
06-06-10, 19:23
Hey yall I saw a ad for a new place on lewis in the london square shoping center. It says its up on the second floor, looks a little shady when I drove by its near my house does anyone know anything about this place? Go no go?

Anything would help thanks guys.You might try reading the last few posts

Parneli
06-09-10, 17:37
Ooooh my God!

I went and saw Koree today. Lets first start with the massage. It was hands down the best I've had. She's strong and talented.

She's also beautiful. I paid $150 for CBJ and it was as good as the massage. I usually don't pay over $125 for FS. But she was so sexy I thought it would be worth it. And it was.

Old Woodie
06-09-10, 20:55
Ooooh my God!

I went and saw Koree today. Lets first start with the massage. It was hands down the best I've had. She's strong and talented.

She's also beautiful. I paid $150 for CBJ and it was as good as the massage. I usually don't pay over $125 for FS. But she was so sexy I thought it would be worth it. And it was.Well I am glad someone finally listened to this old monger about Koree.

Parneli my fellow monger. I give her $150. 00 for DATY / CBJ / DOGIE. The view in DOGIE is awesome. So go revisit her and get the rear view version.

You can thank me later LOL.

Old Woodie
06-10-10, 22:30
Sytney has moved to Above and Beyond. She was at Lomi Spa and Alternative Therapy. So if you want a great massage by a beautiful black women with a fantastic body. Great personnality and very client oriented. I highly recommend that you call Sytney. You can thank me later.

Pictures attached

Jaropi
06-25-10, 09:48
Tried the Grand Opening .4 hr special at the new place on 70th avenue. Just a spin off of the old Vietnamese girls from Asian World. Massage was rushed and so was the hj. Paula said I was their third customer since they opened, I think she should have tried harder to empress me if she wants repeat business. I was in and out in 35 minutes, after paying for the hour. Sunny is running the place she is the sister of Jennifer at Asian World.

Parneli
07-06-10, 19:10
Ok, just got back from Kneading on Sheridan. Luck of the draw put me with Jo. She is a petite sandy blonde in her early 30's. She gave a very good massage with a great attitude. Aimed to please.

She carries very good conversation. Esp when the conversation turned to extras. I handed her $150 and she handed me a smile. I give Jo two thumbs and woody up!

Oklahoma5
07-07-10, 14:07
I live in OKC, I'll be traveling to Tulsa in two weeks, their are two women on bp that I' am interested in, sumptuous-40, and best massage in tulsa scarletdarling.

Information would be appreciated.

Fudge1
07-08-10, 06:02
Ok, just got back from Kneading on Sheridan. Luck of the draw put me with Jo. She is a petite sandy blonde in her early 30's. She gave a very good massage with a great attitude. Aimed to please.

She carries very good conversation. Esp when the conversation turned to extras. I handed her $150 and she handed me a smile. I give Jo two thumbs and woody up!
WOW. Was that $1.5 including the door fee?

Parneli
07-08-10, 06:29
WOW. Was that $1.5 including the door fee?Yes. I'm seldom empressed with massages from white girls. My experience has been Asians and blacks tend to give better massages. But this girl did a good job. It also went the full hour!

Smer C
07-13-10, 09:06
Not a REPORT

Question: Anyone have any good experiences from All hands on?

Ej833
07-16-10, 23:02
Hey guys,

I am coming to tulsa for work in a few weeks and I was doing my research on BP and came across a few posts that look like 2-4 20 year olds work at a massage place, like the link below.

You guys know anything about these girls? They are hot, but seems TGTBT.

Be safe

EJ

http://tulsa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-get-warm/2715743

Lionhearted
07-17-10, 13:45
In my opinion, a total waste of time and money. They bait you with those sexy pictures, then when you get there they give you the worst massage ever and the only extras is what they can squeeze out of you for a tip for doing nothing. When I was there they even had a sign telling what amount of tip is expected. YMMV.

Big Bee
07-20-10, 23:32
Yes I have to agree with the guy below me. No good almost prude like stay away. I have been to most of the massage parlors in ttown All Hands On is my favorite but it just depends on the girl you get there.

Bronc321
07-21-10, 09:32
I'm not sure of the name of place but, its in the 35th & Sheridan has anyone tried this place? Or know any of the girls?

Tulsafan69
07-22-10, 11:58
Haven't had any experience with "sumptuous-40"....do you have a link to her ad?

My experience with "scarletdarling" is that she is strictly legit. She is a very attractive lady, a bit talkative, but gives one hell of a theraputic massage. Having said that, if anybody has seen her in any other capacity, I would be very interested.

I live in OKC, I'll be traveling to Tulsa in two weeks, their are two women on bp that I' am interested in, sumptuous-40, and best massage in tulsa scarletdarling.

Information would be appreciated.

Thunder 04
07-22-10, 21:30
I'm not sure of the name of place but, its in the 35th & Sheridan has anyone tried this place? Or know any of the girls?Yes, it and @ 32nd&Sheridan are both great places. Very nice massage and beautiful girls. Costs vary a lot and ymmv. Check out TM site to get pics and reviews.

Big Bee
07-27-10, 12:22
Does anyone know the actual name of the place?

Doingit4Fun
07-27-10, 14:38
I posted about her before, before the crash. She is strictly by the book. Haven't heard anything different with anybody getting extras. I would love to get extras from her. Seen her on a few dating sites, but not offering services.

Bret M69
08-14-10, 15:21
Asian World – Round 1

Was in Tulsa a little while back but had to rely on other sources given the loss of the forum archive. I'll add a few reports to help build it back up. You guys have some great options!

Had limited AMP time and based on my research was looking at Island Oriental Therapy Massage (3733 E 31 St), Sakura Oriental Massage (9960 E 21 St), and Spring Shower Massage (9449 E 31 St) but ended up going to Asian World Massage (10049 and 56 St / off of US 169 / 10am-11pm).

Asian World is easy to find in a very private location. They let me in the outside door and Angel was very careful asking me questions before letting me the inside door. Angel was attractive, probably in her late 20's and of mixed Chinese-Japanese origin. The building looks a little worn on the outside but the massage room and table shower area were in good shape.

She provided a thorough table shower and we quickly established a good rapport to make her comfortable that I wasn't LE. After a decent massage, she enquired about what I was looking to spend and we agreed to a modest donation. I was able to explore her beauties and she did not disappoint. Provided full hour. Afterwards, she shared the possibilities for a future visit. Was very impressed compared to the poor options available where I'm from. Damage $60 house + $40 tip

Bret M69
08-14-10, 15:42
Was unsure what to expect here given the attractive photos on the website. It's $40 for 30min, $50 for 60min. As I like a good long massage, I called ahead and booked 90 minutes. I was surprised that they wanted $90. I hindsight 30 or 60 minutes would have been enough. They did put me into a very nice room with a hot tub and a very large luxurious table.

Ended up getting more of a backrub than a real massage and the donation structure was much higher than I my research had suggested. I can provide a little more detail via PM, if interested. The experience seemed much more like the nearly legal Canadian massage/in-call services but at a higher price.

Jaropi
08-14-10, 16:26
TOFTT tried the new place the other day. Two good looking young Chinese girls. Thought I hit the jackpot because one was wearing a skirt, that is normally a good sign that extras are available. Massage was pretty good, but any extras were declined.

Question:

I was at East 50th street last week and noticed all the doors to the rooms had been removed and were stacked up in the corner of another room. Doors were replaced with sheets. Is this a new city ordinance against being able to lock the doors? The Jenks address also had sheets for doors and the other girl was sitting on a couch eight feet from the door, felt like you had no privacy at all.

Bret M69
08-15-10, 10:24
I had a short time window late one evening before leaving town and was planning on exploring a different AMP. However, as you may have seen from my first report, I really enjoyed my Asian World experience so I decided to go back and explore the menu a little more.

Angel (see round 1 report) was with another client when I arrived an hour before closing, so a young new girl started me off. I wish I could remember her name but undoubtedly she will be gone quick enough. She provided the best table shower I have ever had. She started the massage and included plenty of teasing very quickly. I was actually hoping that Angel wouldn't come back as I was really enjoying this new girl so much. In this can't loose situation, Angel did come back in and took over (of course asking if I wanted to keep the new girl as well – which I declined – the cost can add up pretty fast and it's hard to say if you will get all of the attention you are counting on.

Angel didn't waste any time working through the full range of the menu for the remaining 30+ minutes and did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend and go back again. Total session probably ended up being 65-70 min. Damage $60 house + $. Tip.

Lionhearted
08-16-10, 15:18
Question:

I was at East 50th street last week and noticed all the doors to the rooms had been removed and were stacked up in the corner of another room. Doors were replaced with sheets. Is this a new city ordinance against being able to lock the doors? The Jenks address also had sheets for doors and the other girl was sitting on a couch eight feet from the door, felt like you had no privacy at all.I don't think it is a city ordinance. I think it is a way for managment to peak in on you without you knowing it, to make sure nothing illegal is going on. I acutally had the mamson peak on me once when I was at the asian girl massage at 58th & Lewis.

Cwilliams
08-16-10, 21:54
Coming back into town this weekend. Six months ago I visited Lucy at the Fontana Shopping Center and Lucy was fantastic. Is she still there? Anything I should be aware of before visiting again?

Thanks in advance.

Jaropi
08-18-10, 08:08
Coming back into town this weekend. Six months ago I visited Lucy at the Fontana Shopping Center and Lucy was fantastic. Is she still there? Anything I should be aware of before visiting again?

Thanks in advance.No Lucy is gone, new girl little older but does a nice job, see my report from o8-14-10. Doors to rooms have been removed and replaced with sheets

Jaropi
08-18-10, 08:13
I don't think it is a city ordinance. I think it is a way for managment to peak in on you without you knowing it, to make sure nothing illegal is going on. I acutally had the mamson peak on me once when I was at the asian girl massage at 58th & Lewis.Not only can they peak in undetected, your clothes and wallet are normally placed right next to the door they could easily go through your pockets. I got ripped off once that way at a spa in California. Now I take in only what I need and stash my wallet in the car.

Cwilliams
08-18-10, 18:44
No Lucy is gone, new girl little older but does a nice job, see my report from o8-14-10. Doors to rooms have been removed and replaced with sheetsShame Lucy is gone. She was the definition of AMP. Perfect.

No doors to the rooms? Does that mean I shouldn't bother? Don't want to drive down there if I'm not going to leave completely stress free.

Parneli
08-20-10, 19:19
Ok, as a fellow rub and tug goer. I have had great massages, desent massages and bad massages. I went to 31st and Mingo today and it was weak! I paid for an hour $60. Ihad a good table shower (tug) and the massage consisted of her walking on my back for 5 min (rub). And rubbing my back softly for 30 sec and then she said "flip".

I started laughing cause I thought she was joking.

Ok, if you say the bad. You have to say the good!

For $100 I nailed her for 20min to where she said, "u heeert me pushhhy! "

Good little asian body, nice smaller chest. I felt better. I paid her back for sorry massage.

Igotmonies
08-22-10, 15:47
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the game and was hoping for a little help picking my first massage location.

Have any of you guys tried the Swedish Relaxation Center? I looked at their website and was interested in a massage from a girl called Mary. Anyone have any experience with her?

http://tulsamassage.com/swedish/

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Igotmonies
08-22-10, 16:35
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the game and was hoping for a little help picking my first massage location.

Have you guys tried the Swedish Relaxation Center? I am very interested in getting a massage from Mary(listed on website) and was wondering if anyone else had any experience with her they could share.

Doingit4Fun
08-24-10, 01:32
I have no info on her, but I do know Candicane has excellent reviews.

TTOFTT and go for it.

SoonerGuy
08-29-10, 07:59
I have no info on her, but I do know Candicane has excellent reviews.

TTOFTT and go for it.Candicane and Mary are the same person I believe.

Doingit4Fun
08-29-10, 17:01
They are not the same person. CC is a lot older.

Old Woodie
08-29-10, 17:32
They are not the same person. CC is a lot older.My Mistake.

Candicane AKA Jennifer at the Swedish massage.

Tulsa
08-29-10, 19:40
Hi Guys,

Have you guys tried the Swedish Relaxation Center? I am very interested in getting a massage from Mary(listed on website) and was wondering if anyone else had any experience with her they could share.To take your monies.

Old Woodie
09-07-10, 20:48
Koree,

Awesome young lady fellows. She gets better with each visit. You can't go wrong with her. You can thank me later. LOL

LexLuther
09-09-10, 07:49
Woodie, is she Asian or black? Whatever she is, she is certainly beautiful.

Thanks.

LexLuther

Parneli
09-25-10, 09:25
Thinking about going to the place off Backpage at 10915 E 31st. Anyone been there lately. Girls look hot but we all know how photos lie. Or get switched.

SoonerGuy
09-26-10, 14:06
Thinking about going to the place off Backpage at 10915 E 31st. Anyone been there lately. Girls look hot but we all know how photos lie. Or get switched.If you really like a fast rub and tug. Go for it. There are a lot better options out there. Save your money.

Livinitup83
09-27-10, 12:18
If you really like a fast rub and tug. Go for it. There are a lot better options out there. Save your money.I thought none of those girls offered any extras at this place. Does Kristen offer extras? Jenn used to but left. 2 other girls that I know of left as well and they were fun.

That Kimberly girl gives FS if you want it, but she's not my type.

Lionhearted
09-29-10, 03:27
I thought none of those girls offered any extras at this place. Does Kristen offer extras? Jenn used to but left. 2 other girls that I know of left as well and they were fun.

That Kimberly girl gives FS if you want it, but she's not my type.No! Kristen does not offer extras and the massage was poor at best. She had the lights so low when I was there I had to fill my way around just to get undressed and find the table. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Old Woodie
09-30-10, 18:32
I highly recommend this establishment. Very friendly and attractive ladies especially Dee and June. They both give a great massage. Leaving you feeling really good all over at a very reasonable price. Any questions send me a PM.

Big Bee
10-01-10, 17:36
Hey,

I saw a place in Jenks right off Main Street.

I found it a weired location, about a block from the high school, next to a church where a coffee shop use to be.

They are advertised on backpage under "Body rubs".

I thought about stopping in.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Jaropi
10-02-10, 09:20
Hey,

I saw a place in Jenks right off Main Street.

I found it a weird location, about a block from the high school, next to a church where a coffee shop use to be.

They are advertised on backpage under "Body rubs".

I thought about stopping in.

Does anyone know anything about it?

I can tell you that it is ran by the same people that run the places at 58th & Lewis and on E 50th Street (Fontana Shopping Center) They recruit their girls from the Chinese Newspapers. Girl there is from San Antonio, TX her name is Shasha and all she offers is HJ. Coco was there now she is at 50th street, she is strictly legit.

Tulsa
10-02-10, 20:14
I highly recommend this establishment. Very friendly and attractive ladies especially Dee and June. They both give a great massage. Leaving you feeling really good all over at a very reasonable price. Any questions send me a PM.Knows his way around the massage tables for sure.

Bighawg11
10-13-10, 16:20
I figured I'd take one for the team and try Vibrant Touch on Admiral between Delaware and Harvard.

Very down-home and the neighborhood is discreet even though you park 20 feet from the road.

It is cosy. When I first arrived I could hear someone's child. Or another client. Hard to tell. Nothing was noticeable when I left.

$30 door fee was appreciated. It took a bit for Jasmine to arrive. She is a tall, slender, mostly black MP with streaks of blonde in her hair.

Her massage was at least average, and maybe a bit better for these places. In a twist that was different (which means exciting to a veteran of the game) she laid down on the table and let me massage her for a bit.

Her LE "check" occured after she had completely stripped and been massaged, including enough where LE couldn't go to have her warmed up. Equally frustrating, she did not have protection with her. The CBJ was stellar, and I was allowed to enjoy a 69-view and exploration to boot. I had over an hour, total, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

$30 door +.9 tip.

Powerpress74
10-13-10, 22:21
I figured I'd take one for the team and try Vibrant Touch on Admiral between Delaware and Harvard.

Very down-home and the neighborhood is discreet even though you park 20 feet from the road.

It is cosy. When I first arrived I could hear someone's child. Or another client. Hard to tell. Nothing was noticeable when I left.

$30 door fee was appreciated. It took a bit for Jasmine to arrive. She is a tall, slender, mostly black MP with streaks of blonde in her hair.

Her massage was at least average, and maybe a bit better for these places. In a twist that was different (which means exciting to a veteran of the game) she laid down on the table and let me massage her for a bit.

Her LE "check" occured after she had completely stripped and been massaged, including enough where LE couldn't go to have her warmed up. Equally frustrating, she did not have protection with her. The CBJ was stellar, and I was allowed to enjoy a 69-view and exploration to boot. I had over an hour, total, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

$30 door +.9 tip. Nice to see a low door fee and a creative MT. I like to suggest a "reverse massage" when I go to the AMPs, they love it because they actually get a chance to relax for a while, it also makes them melt in your hands and not be so business-like.

Old Woodie
10-15-10, 19:42
Koree.

I have reported on her before. Holy moly. She is extemely good.

Give her a call. You will be glad you did. She does in call and out call.

SoonerGuy
10-21-10, 19:58
Any info on this lady. Looks intriguing.

Attached a photo from her BP ad.

Thunder 04
10-22-10, 14:19
Heard from another site that she is older, did a good job, not very talkative, not expensive. That is all I remember.

Doingit4Fun
10-24-10, 00:43
Go for it, and TOFTT. Then report back to us.

SoonerGuy
10-24-10, 16:13
Go for it, and TOFTT. Then report back to us.I will do just that the next time I am in Tulsa. Soonerguy aka old woodie

SoonerGuy
10-31-10, 14:43
Koree.

I have reported on her before. Holy moly. She is extemely good.

Give her a call. You will be glad you did. She does in call and out call. She has moved to All Hands On. Same owner I believe.

Big Bee
11-04-10, 12:24
Visited asain world awhile back, its in a very odd location just north of the airport in a old run down area no leo anywhere to be seen matter of fact not a person anywhere to be seen. Its off 169 on 56th before you go over the bridge into owasso. Cute asain girls treat you nice don't rush let you touch, and x is available all you have to do is ask. Number 272-7220

Powerpress74
11-04-10, 15:21
Visited asain world awhile back, its in a very odd location just north of the airport in a old run down area no leo anywhere to be seen matter of fact not a person anywhere to be seen. Its off 169 on 56th before you go over the bridge into owasso. Cute asain girls treat you nice don't rush let you touch, and x is available all you have to do is ask. Number 272-7220Yes, my ATF AMP. If possible, get the manager, Jennifer. A little older, but still fine as hell, but she knows how to lay it down like floor tile.

Member #4809
11-06-10, 10:03
Anyone know what happened to this girl? She is my atf. Saw her popup on escorts. Com but she never responded and has not been online in a while.

SoonerGuy
11-07-10, 18:42
Derby Kansas a suburb of Wichita, Island Girls massage parlor busted. Two people arrested for prostitution.

Old Woodie
11-07-10, 21:43
Saw a new girl this weekend at All Hands On.

Oh my. I highly recommend Toni. She is a very beautiful young women with a fantastic body. Lets just say I was extremely happy when I left.

Thunder 04
11-07-10, 22:59
She is advertized on Kneading as of today. Check out tulsa massage.com

Parneli
11-08-10, 10:23

Oh my. I highly recommend Toni. She is a very beautiful young women with a fantastic body. Lets just say I was extremely happy when I left. I always thought she looked hot! What did she cost you?

I tried Koree again last week. Damn!

I also tried Top Notch! April is a bit older. But sexy $1.4

Old Woodie
11-09-10, 21:40
I always thought she looked hot! What did she cost you?

I tried Koree again last week. Damn!

I also tried Top Notch! April is a bit older. But sexy $1.4Koree I could do her dogy everyday of the week. Damn what a beautiful ass she has. LOL

Old Woodie
11-10-10, 23:04
Derby Kansas a suburb of Wichita, Island Girls massage parlor busted. Two people arrested for prostitution.Two massage parlors busted in Wichita today.

Old Woodie
11-12-10, 22:39

Oh my. I highly recommend Toni. She is a very beautiful young women with a fantastic body. Lets just say I was extremely happy when I left. You guys are missing out.

Old Woodie
11-13-10, 18:35
I have a few buds that highly recommend Kim. I have not had the pleasure myself. But, from what they say she is one of the hottest Masseuses in Tulsa, if not the hottest. I know on another site they talk about her everyday. If she was in Wichita she might become an addition for me LOL

Attached her photo.

SoonerGuy
11-20-10, 18:54
Sandy's picture attached

Need I say more.

Balladfs80
11-23-10, 11:27
Sandy is absolutely a pleasure each and every time. Glad you posted this picture of her because I have never seen her post nude pics or anything else on the web. Did you take this one yourself or find it online? I only met by chance after I started going to the place. If she has a post online let me know. This picture brings back terrific memories.

Sandy's picture attached

Need I say more.

Hate Veggies
11-23-10, 16:03
You might have seen this before, but if not then please enjoy.

http://www.mahalo.com/happy-ending-massage

I thought it was funny.

Tulsa
11-24-10, 08:53
You might have seen this before, but if not then please enjoy.

http://www.mahalo.com/happy-ending-massage

I thought it was funny. Thanks, it was good.

Old Woodie
11-28-10, 20:22
If you like pretty petite chocolate morsels, then you will love Katie.

Old Woodie
11-28-10, 20:31
Stacey. MY oh my sums it up.

Road Hawg
11-29-10, 12:11
Stacey. MY oh my sums it up.Damn. I'm in love.

Hate Veggies
11-30-10, 11:30
Went to our favorite place in Owasso and got the luck of the draw with Leena. It was so good she reminded me of Tammy. Oh how I've missed Tammy. Let's see. Awesome, probably the best, massage. After the flip. CBJ to 69 to CG my face, to CG, to kind of a standing for me Mish, finished with HJ to pearls on her Tammyesque bolt ons. Can't ask for too much more than that. Okay, maybe twins.

Doingit4Fun
11-30-10, 11:55
I have always wanted to go see Sandy. But never seen any reviews on her though.

I am curious too, where did you get the pic?

Does she do any independent work or is is all through the spa?

Road Hawg
11-30-10, 13:26
Where does Stacey work? I would drive up for that.

SoonerGuy
11-30-10, 19:49
Where does Stacey work? I would drive up for that.She works at All About You spa. In Tulsa, OK

Old Woodie
11-30-10, 20:03
I have always wanted to go see Sandy. But never seen any reviews on her though.

I am curious too, where did you get the pic?

Does she do any independent work or is is all through the spa? She is independent, plus works at the spa. I sent you her info via pm. Enjoy yourself amigo. I have a few times.

SoonerGuy
11-30-10, 20:18
Went to our favorite place in Owasso and got the luck of the draw with Leena. It was so good she reminded me of Tammy. Oh how I've missed Tammy. Let's see. Awesome, probably the best, massage. After the flip. CBJ to 69 to CG my face, to CG, to kind of a standing for me Mish, finished with HJ to pearls on her Tammyesque bolt ons. Can't ask for too much more than that. Okay, maybe twins.Giving out to much info on a place of business can get the ladies that work there in serious trouble. It did in Wichita. 11 Spas busted. We don't need that in Tulsa.

LEO is lurking all over. The are cracking down. Escorts sites don't give any info out like they use to because of girls getting busted. I know two in Wichita that got nailed and they had been in the business for a while. So lets be more careful and not say to much. All the good stuff can be through PM to trusted members.

Old Woodie
11-30-10, 22:42
One of the lovely fun time ladies at Body And Sol spa.

918 794 3347

Road Hawg
12-01-10, 12:37
She works at All About You spa. In Tulsa, OKThanks. Much appreciated. Does she do extras?

SoonerGuy
12-01-10, 20:46
One of the lovely fun time ladies at Body And Sol spa.

918 794 3347Doing It For Fun. I recommend this lady. Give her a call.

Member #4809
12-01-10, 20:54
She is independent, plus works at the spa. I sent you her info via pm. Enjoy yourself amigo. I have a few times.Saw her once at Alternative a few years ago. She is hot but has an attitude.

Bighawg11
12-04-10, 00:13
Nice to see a low door fee and a creative MT. I like to suggest a "reverse massage" when I go to the AMPs, they love it because they actually get a chance to relax for a while, it also makes them melt in your hands and not be so business-like.I was so impressed with my Vibrant Touch experience I went back. Their website had a $20 "happy hour" special from 2 to 6pm (I still chuckle about "happy hour"). I walked in with the tip in one pocket and $20 in the other. My gal met me at the door and acted like she vaguely remembered me and I played that one up!

However, the $20 special was for a different time for some strange reason and the website hadn't been updated. I said,"I'm here, I've got cash" and the boss said, sorry.

I felt bad as Jasmine was about to cry (she was the one losing the tip) but I headed to my working class fave, At Ease.

Met up with Ona.

Dear Lord. Maybe, just maybe, my best massage ever in Tulsa.

I'll leave it at that, as I want to keep her to myself. Brunette, flirty, curvy (but natural) and a wonderful personality. Reverse massage was a go here also. It was a wonderful experience all the way around, and definitely worth the extra travel time.

SoonerGuy
12-09-10, 23:00
MY MY MY mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good is all I can say about this place. If you like cute big boob women this is the place to go my fellow mongers.

Tulsa
12-10-10, 10:29
MY MY MY mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good is all I can say about this place. If you like cute big boob women this is the place to go my fellow mongers.For me to post an empty expression of Joy, but: WOW. I will go to the web to find her name. We need to develop a secret handhake or code word "like I come in the name of Old Woodie"

Okie Jim
12-10-10, 18:30
After reading Bighawgs review below, it reminding me on how long it's been since I've stopped by At Ease for a visit. So I cruised by to see what new was stirring. After a nice conversation with the management, I realized all my old regulars were gone. So I told her just to set me up. And boy did she ever. She called out Heather for me and I was immediately impressed. Heather is petite with shoulder length brown hair, smaller up top but firm in all the right places. She has a great attitude and we joked around quite a bit. She gave and excellent massage (she has strong hands and knows how to use them) plus oral skills to match. I elected to go with the half & half and was not disappointed. By the way, I asked about Ona when I arrived but Mgmt. Said that she no longer work there. Moved to MP out on east side of town somewhere. I had seen Ona a few years ago and will concur with BigH's remarks. She was a bit on the heavy side but full of fun. And wetness! Have fun.

SoonerGuy
12-10-10, 19:10
For me to post an empty expression of Joy, but: WOW. I will go to the web to find her name. We need to develop a secret handhake or code word "like I come in the name of Old Woodie"Her name is Cherish. Call and make an appointment with her and see for yourself or you may like Nikkie better? I attached Nikki's photo as well. You make the call. You can thank me later.

Bodysolmassage. Com

Old Woodie
12-11-10, 22:11
Sytney always gives a very satisfying lasting impression. She always has for me.

Hate Veggies
12-14-10, 11:01
Giving out to much info on a place of business can get the ladies that work there in serious trouble. It did in Wichita. 11 Spas busted. We don't need that in Tulsa.

LEO is lurking all over. The are cracking down. Escorts sites don't give any info out like they use to because of girls getting busted. I know two in Wichita that got nailed and they had been in the business for a while. So lets be more careful and not say to much. All the good stuff can be through PM to trusted members. Same type of reporting done on this place for years, and I never did mention the name of the place. You can not truly believe that until my post no LEO had an idea that any type of activity was going on in that town. Whether a place gets "busted" is more a matter of money and politics than anything else. I appreciate your concern but here's an idea. I'll worry about my posts and you worry about verifying you ATF lists instead of sending us on wild goose chases. Honestly, I can't trust your recommendations if one of your ATF's is someone you've never seen before. Have you seen any of these girls or just cut and paste BP ads to build your numbers. Rhetorical question.

SoonerGuy
12-14-10, 19:31
Same type of reporting done on this place for years, and I never did mention the name of the place. You can not truly believe that until my post no LEO had an idea that any type of activity was going on in that town. Whether a place gets "busted" is more a matter of money and politics than anything else. I appreciate your concern but here's an idea. I'll worry about my posts and you worry about verifying you ATF lists instead of sending us on wild goose chases. Honestly, I can't trust your recommendations if one of your ATF's is someone you've never seen before. Have you seen any of these girls or just cut and paste BP ads to build your numbers. Rhetorical question.Hey amigo. Get off your high horse I was blasting you. The fact is 11 parlors were busted in Wichita recently. Who they got their info from or how they got there info? As far as my ATF list. I stated more than once on this forum that Laurie was recommended by another monger and that I had not seen her myself. As far as the other girls, yes I have. There are several members on this forum that can vouch for my recommendations in Oklahoma and in Kansas. I did not chastise you at all. I only made a recommendation that ALL of us need to be more careful. Escorts. Com and another site have been infiltrated by LEO, read some recent posts on the Wichita forum.

LEO is getting serious fellows. Take my advice or leave, its your choice. Have A Great day.

SoonerGuy
12-14-10, 19:52
Same type of reporting done on this place for years, and I never did mention the name of the place. You can not truly believe that until my post no LEO had an idea that any type of activity was going on in that town. Whether a place gets "busted" is more a matter of money and politics than anything else. I appreciate your concern but here's an idea. I'll worry about my posts and you worry about verifying you ATF lists instead of sending us on wild goose chases. Honestly, I can't trust your recommendations if one of your ATF's is someone you've never seen before. Have you seen any of these girls or just cut and paste BP ads to build your numbers. Rhetorical question.Second post on this after thinking about your response. Ask B. O. P. On the Wichita forum for one and there are several others too you can ask about on my recommendations on women. I post info to help fellow mongers. That's what the forum is for. I don't chastise anyone on this forum. I am a grown man.

SoonerGuy
12-14-10, 22:05
Hey amigo. Get off your high horse I was blasting you. The fact is 11 parlors were busted in Wichita recently. Who they got their info from or how they got there info? As far as my ATF list. I stated more than once on this forum that Kerri gal was recommended by another monger and that I had not seen her myself. As far as the other girls, yes I have. There are several members on this forum that can vouch for my recommendations in Oklahoma and in Kansas. I did not chastise you at all. I only made a recommendation that ALL of us need to be more careful. Escorts. Com and another site have been infiltrated by LEO, read some recent posts on the Wichita forum.

LEO is getting serious fellows. Take my advice or leave, its your choice. Have A Great day. Be safe and courteious.

SoonerGuy
12-14-10, 22:08
[QUOTE=SoonerGuy; 1105659]Hey amigo. Get off your high horse I wasn't blasting you. The fact is 11 parlors were busted in Wichita recently. Who they got their info from or how they got there info? As far as my ATF list. I stated more than once on this forum that Laurie was recommended by another monger and that I had not seen her myself. As far as the other girls, yes I have. There are several members on this forum that can vouch for my recommendations in Oklahoma and in Kansas. I did not chastise you at all. I only made a recommendation that ALL of us need to be more careful. Escorts. Com and another site have been infiltrated by LEO, read some recent posts on the Wichita forum.

LEO is getting serious fellows. Take my advice or leave, its your choice. Have A Great day.

SoonerGuy
12-14-10, 22:19
Hey amigo. Get off your high horse I wasn't blasting you. The fact is 11 parlors were busted in Wichita recently. Who they got their info from or how they got there info? As far as my ATF list. I stated more than once on this forum that Kerri gal was recommended by another monger and that I had not seen her myself. As far as the other girls, yes I have. There are several members on this forum that can vouch for my recommendations in Oklahoma and in Kansas. I did not chastise you at all. I only made a recommendation that ALL of us need to be more careful. Escorts. Com and another site have been infiltrated by LEO, read some recent posts on the Wichita forum.

LEO is getting serious fellows. Take my advice or leave, its your choice. Have A Great day. Attempted to edit due too spelling and grammar errors. No more edit button?

Okie Jim
12-17-10, 19:54
I agree. Have seen Charish many times, here and at another spa. Can't honestly say that the view of her Vjayjay hovering above my face was something that I will always "Cherish"! .

MY MY MY mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good is all I can say about this place. If you like cute big boob women this is the place to go my fellow mongers.

Bighawg11
12-19-10, 00:25
After reading Bighawgs review below, it reminding me on how long it's been since I've stopped by At Ease for a visit. So I cruised by to see what new was stirring. After a nice conversation with the management, I realized all my old regulars were gone. So I told her just to set me up. And boy did she ever. She called out Heather for me and I was immediately impressed. Heather is petite with shoulder length brown hair, smaller up top but firm in all the right places. She has a great attitude and we joked around quite a bit. She gave and excellent massage (she has strong hands and knows how to use them) plus oral skills to match. I elected to go with the half & half and was not disappointed. By the way, I asked about Ona when I arrived but Mgmt. Said that she no longer work there. Moved to MP out on east side of town somewhere. I had seen Ona a few years ago and will concur with BigH's remarks. She was a bit on the heavy side but full of fun. And wetness! Have fun.OH, now I'm bummed. Any idea on which MP she moved to? Chinamoon? Most are mid-town places.

Jaropi
12-28-10, 17:04
I tried this lady last week she runs her business out of here home off of Peoria Ave. She advertises on back page. Charges $ for an hour plus tips. She has a fetish with stockings and garter belt, and is not with the program unless you share the same fetish. Got about 30 seconds of BBBJ the rest was by hand. No other services offered. She looks a lot better in her pictures than she does in person. Try at your own risk

Richard Dicken
12-28-10, 21:59
I tried this lady last week she runs her business out of here home off of Peoria Ave. She advertises on back page. Charges $ for an hour plus tips. She has a fetish with stockings and garter belt, and is not with the program unless you share the same fetish. Got about 30 seconds of BBBJ the rest was by hand. No other services offered. She looks a lot better in her pictures than she does in person. Try at your own riskSorry guy, I wished you would have asked prior to your dream. Economy is still to tough to throw $ after $ for poor service. I had that dream about 4 months ago, and I agree extremely poor service. Her photos are differently not a representation of what she looks like now. OOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD! I guess I am spoiled. I am originally from Denver and the booty there is bountiful! Tulsa and OKC are tough places to hunt.

Good Luck.

Road

Jaropi
12-29-10, 08:45
Sorry guy, I wished you would have asked prior to your dream. Economy is still to tough to throw $ after $ for poor service. I had that dream about 4 months ago, and I agree extremely poor service. Her photos are differently not a representation of what she looks like now. OOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD! I guess I am spoiled. I am originally from Denver and the booty there is bountiful! Tulsa and OKC are tough places to hunt.

Good Luck.

RoadI have to agree on the hunting in Oklahoma. I'm from southern California and the choices were a whole lot better there. The three Tranquility Spas in Tulsa are pretty good, excellent massage plus a few extras. They trade the girls between the three places so it's best to call Fontana Square (main location) and find which one you favorite girl is working at that day.

Tulsafan69
12-29-10, 12:05
Sorry guy, I wished you would have asked prior to your dream. Economy is still to tough to throw $ after $ for poor service. I had that dream about 4 months ago, and I agree extremely poor service. Her photos are differently not a representation of what she looks like now. OOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD! I guess I am spoiled. I am originally from Denver and the booty there is bountiful! Tulsa and OKC are tough places to hunt.

Good Luck.

RoadThanks for the 411. I have seen her BP ads for quite some time and was giving serious consideration to seeing her. I knew she wasn't "33". But appeared to have a nice body anyway. Glad to save my $ and spend it elsewhere.

Jaropi
12-29-10, 15:57
Thanks for the 411. I have seen her BP ads for quite some time and was giving serious consideration to seeing her. I knew she wasn't "33". But appeared to have a nice body anyway. Glad to save my $ and spend it elsewhere.I noticed that questions were asked back on October 21st & 24th didn't see any responses from the inquiry so I gave it a try. The 33 might be how pounds she has gained since the photos were taken. She is a lot closer to 43 than 33

Jaropi
12-29-10, 15:57
Thanks for the 411. I have seen her BP ads for quite some time and was giving serious consideration to seeing her. I knew she wasn't "33". But appeared to have a nice body anyway. Glad to save my $ and spend it elsewhere.I noticed that questions were asked back on October 21st & 24th didn't see any responses from the inquiry so I gave it a try. The 33 might be how many pounds she has gained since the photos were taken.

Old Woodie
01-02-11, 22:22

Good Luck.

RoadUh there are dozens of spas in Tulsa a guy can get a great massage and have some fun. With very beautiful women of all colors. White / black / Latino / Asian / Indian. There every where.

Drummmer
02-15-11, 22:40
So, Its been a while since my last time. I don't have time to drive 1hr to tulsa and back home, while trying to run my business. I need some treatment badly. I found this site earlier today, and I did not know this much about the "extras". I found a CL ad and called it up, but. I would rather go with someone that is known, and not a set-up. Not about to get pinched! Any good suggestions, would like to drop no more than $$

Old Woodie
02-16-11, 06:17
So, Its been a while since my last time. I don't have time to drive 1hr to tulsa and back home, while trying to run my business. I need some treatment badly. I found this site earlier today, and I did not know this much about the "extras". I found a CL ad and called it up, but. I would rather go with someone that is known, and not a set-up. Not about to get pinched! Any good suggestions, would like to drop no more than $$I suggest reading past reports, lots of info on several spas and girls that offer full service for $$ or less.

PM the individual that posted the report.

Good luck

Drummmer
02-16-11, 15:29
I suggest reading past reports, lots of info on several spas and girls that offer full service for $$ or less.

PM the individual that posted the report.

Good luckGood deal, man thanks. I didn't know how the pm thing worked here. I've read all the past posts, Got it narrowed down to 3. I've been to Corree. Yes very nice. Also report on another on CL."Relaxation Specialist!". Pict is about 10 years old. Chatty, good HJ though.

Drummmer
02-22-11, 19:03
Wel, went to Asian World pm for details.

Three thumbs up

Jaropi
02-23-11, 00:51
Anybody know what happened to the AMP on 86th street in Owasso?

Did they get busted?

It is closed and looks like they are moving out of it

Kartman325
02-23-11, 07:44
Anybody know what happened to the AMP on 86th street in Owasso?

Did they get busted?

It is closed and looks like they are moving out of itHttp://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Massage-Parlor-Busted-In-Another-Tulsa-Suburb/v-xyMnMo9Ey86jOsjwYKAQ.cspx

Maxim V
02-27-11, 22:29
Went to the bamboo massage parlor, at 11th & memorial, got nothing but a sorry hour massage, older fugly lady mamassan I assume, anyone have any better places?

Old Woodie
02-28-11, 11:12
Went to the bamboo massage parlor, at 11th & memorial, got nothing but a sorry hour massage, older fugly lady mamassan I assume, anyone have any better places?Whats was said fugly ladies name at the Bamboo? Been there a few times and always saw Dee. Certainly not ugly she is a mid 30's very attractive Thai lady with a great body. I always left there very happy.

Anyway try Body and Sol on South Peoria. Alternative Therapy is also on South Peoria. Or Kneading massage on Sheridan, All Hands On on 21st. St. Examples below of the ladies that work in the spas mentioned that I have seen.

Amie works at Body and Sol.

Sytney works at Alternative Therapy.

Katie works at Kneading.

Sandy works at All Hands On on 21st. St.

Maxim V
02-28-11, 23:59
Anyone familiar with these ladies? Please pm me.

http://tulsamassage.com/est/e16.htm

http://tulsamassage.com/est/e10.htm

The blonde looks hot!

SoonerGuy
03-01-11, 08:56
Anyone familiar with these ladies? Please pm me.

http://tulsamassage.com/est/e16.htm

Kim call her up. Huge tits. Great personality. Lots of fun. Anything goes with her. She will NOT ask for any money. Its up to you how much of a tip you leave her depending on what service you get. You will certainly get super service from her.

http://tulsamassage.com/est/e10.htm

The blonde looks hot!Tiffany $300. 00 an hr. Not that great. In my opinion for that kind of money. Or that was the price about three years ago. Never went back.

Miketokc
03-01-11, 14:43
Tiffany $300. 00 an hr. Not that great. In my opinion for that kind of money. Or that was the price about three years ago. Never went back.I have seen her multiple times and I think she is awesome so it just goes to show that YMMV. My last visit I paid $2. 6 so if it is $3 now she had a price increase that I was not aware of. I have always found her to be quite pleasant with a great personality etc. I realize that this response is probably too late to do any good for this trip but you might keep in it mind for the future.

Maxim V
03-01-11, 20:34
I have seen her multiple times and I think she is awesome so it just goes to show that YMMV. My last visit I paid $2. 6 so if it is $3 now she had a price increase that I was not aware of. I have always found her to be quite pleasant with a great personality etc. I realize that this response is probably too late to do any good for this trip but you might keep in it mind for the future.Thanks guys, and yes It does help. I will be in town a few weeks.

Smarrobl
03-02-11, 13:38
Sandy is absolutely a pleasure each and every time. Glad you posted this picture of her because I have never seen her post nude pics or anything else on the web. Did you take this one yourself or find it online? I only met by chance after I started going to the place. If she has a post online let me know. This picture brings back terrific memories.
She is independent, plus works at the spa. I sent you her info via pm. Enjoy yourself amigo. I have a few times.I seen her last week. Awesome! Does she have a web post? Could you pm me her info?

SoonerGuy
03-03-11, 16:54
I seen her last week. Awesome! Does she have a web post? Could you pm me her info?HHHMM if you saw her last week why do you need info on her? Go see her again and ask her for the info you want, would be your best bet.

Tulsa
03-03-11, 21:13
HHHMM if you saw her last week why do you need info on her? Go see her again and ask her for the info you want, would be your best bet.Yes excellent suggestion. Perhaps first post jitters or scatter-brained like me.

Smarrobl
03-04-11, 12:57
Yes excellent suggestion. Perhaps first post jitters or scatter-brained like me.Sorry. Ya first timer. Really don't know what the he'll I'm doing. I got faith though.

Maxim V
03-04-11, 23:05
Actually, all about nothing! Went there today saw courtney, tall slim white, few tats, short haircut, got nothing! Tried to ease her hand to the boys, she says"we don't do that here!" wow I wanted to bust out laughing, but I held it in and said nothing, I will not repeat there, nor see her, total waste of my time.

SoonerGuy
03-07-11, 06:06
Actually, all about nothing! Went there today saw courtney, tall slim white, few tats, short haircut, got nothing! Tried to ease her hand to the boys, she says"we don't do that here!" wow I wanted to bust out laughing, but I held it in and said nothing, I will not repeat there, nor see her, total waste of my time.Hmm appears you have not tried some of the Spas that you were told about.

Body and Sol.

All Hands On.

Alternative Therapy.

Island Oriental.

Asian World.

To name just a few.

Jaropi
03-10-11, 01:11
Decided to give this place another try tonight. I had a good massage the first time I went there but nothing else. Lucky for me Nishe was working and remembered I had been there before she gave me the impression she thought I had been there a lot more than I really had. Great massage and on the flip dropped all her clothes and let those huge boobs out of hiding. Got one of the best BJ I've ever had, that girl is awesome she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Price was reasonable door charge plus .5 Can't believe I almost wasn't going to go back to that place. 2nd time was the charm.

Tulsafan69
03-24-11, 16:23
Has anybody seen Roxxie at BodySol lately? I have not seen her pics on their ads for a few weeks now. I posted the same question on TM and no response__zip___nada. Usually, when the girls move around or go UTR, somebody knows about it. After seeing both Nikki and her sister Paige, she was at the top of my "to do" list for BodySol.

Jaropi
04-15-11, 21:40
Tranquility Spas was`at one time a great place to go for extras. Since their two sister shops in Jenks & Owasso got busted they have gone completely legit. I've been going there a long time and am well known by the ladies. I got totally shut down. Zero nothing anymore. They still give a great massage but if I'm going to pay the door fee I might as well go someplace else and spend tip money.

SoonerGuy
04-16-11, 21:33
Tranquility Spas was`at one time a great place to go for extras. Since their two sister shops in Jenks & Owasso got busted they have gone completely legit. I've been going there a long time and am well known by the ladies. I got totally shut down. Zero nothing anymore. They still give a great massage but if I'm going to pay the door fee I might as well go someplace else and spend tip money.Gee I would try Island Oriental on 31st. Just East of Harvard. Good massage followed by ya know, followed by a great table shower. The girls are very friendly and polite they maybe a little older but, they know what to do and do it well.

Jaropi
04-17-11, 07:25
Gee I would try Island Oriental on 31st. Just East of Harvard. Good massage followed by ya know, followed by a great table shower. The girls are very friendly and polite they maybe a little older but, they know what to do and do it well.I've been there a few times I think the ladies name was Sung. Around the corner on Harvard is Miss Saigon's Bobbie was a good choice but I don't think she works there anymore.

SoonerGuy
04-17-11, 11:32
I've been there a few times I think the ladies name was Sung. Around the corner on Harvard is Miss Saigon's Bobbie was a good choice but I don't think she works there anymore.Bobbie is at Kneading massage. She was always fun to play with. I have not seen her since she left Miss Saigon.

My recommendation at Kneading is Kylie, I had a really nice time with her a few weeks back. Of course your YMMV

Jaropi
04-18-11, 21:25
Bobbie is at Kneading massage. She was always fun to play with. I have not seen her since she left Miss Saigon.

My recommendation at Kneading is Kylie, I had a really nice time with her a few weeks back. Of course your YMMVThat's an excellent way to describe Bobbie, She is fun to play with. I would visit her late in the evening toward closing time. She would lock the door and we would play for a couple of hours. Awesome.

SoonerGuy
04-19-11, 21:32
That's an excellent way to describe Bobbie, She is fun to play with. I would visit her late in the evening toward closing time. She would lock the door and we would play for a couple of hours. Awesome.Yea she was a regular play thing before I moved to Kansas. She was a damn good bang for your buck so to speak.

Bobbie wasn't working when I went to Kneading a few weeks back when I was in town visiting relatives. That's why I hooked up with Kylie. MMMMMMM I like chocolate. Give her a call. Good massage and very sweet chocolate candy.

SoonerGuy
04-23-11, 10:04
That's an excellent way to describe Bobbie, She is fun to play with. I would visit her late in the evening toward closing time. She would lock the door and we would play for a couple of hours. Awesome.Bobbie is a MILF. She is a lot of fun to play with. Very nice body really nice bolt on tits. Very experienced and will totally satisfy your needs. You will like her.

Attached her photo.

Alantodd9
05-16-11, 02:41
I've been following this place's ads for months, but no mention from any fellow mongers (that I know of). Anyone tried the dishes here? BP ad reads:

"4112 e 11th between harvard and yale south side we are called "the spa"'

http://tulsa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/check-us-out-24/3520977

They seem to have several different girls there, and am very tempted to try the cuisine. Might toftt.

Jaropi
05-16-11, 15:31
I've been following this place's ads for months, but no mention from any fellow mongers (that I know of). Anyone tried the dishes here? BP ad reads:

"4112 e 11th between harvard and yale south side we are called "the spa"'

http://tulsa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/check-us-out-24/3520977

They seem to have several different girls there, and am very tempted to try the cuisine. Might toftt. It's a dump of a place, nasty unkempt and dirty looking. They have a very unusual setup, you have to pay a fee up front at the counter for the room and than pay the masseuse for the massage. I couldn't get many straight answers from the attendant. From what I understood with both fees it was going to cost you a 100 just to get in. When I questioned the high price I was told I was lucky I wasn't in Detroit that is the normal fee there. The pictures seem to be fake tineye.com says the same picture for the black girl is on 62 other web sites and the white girl is on 6.

SoonerGuy
05-16-11, 18:28
It's a dump of a place, nasty unkempt and dirty looking. They have a very unusual setup, you have to pay a fee up front at the counter for the room and than pay the masseuse for the massage. I couldn't get many straight answers from the attendant. From what I understood with both fees it was going to cost you a 100 just to get in. When I questioned the high price I was told I was lucky I wasn't in Detroit that is the normal fee there. The pictures seem to be fake tineye.com says the same picture for the black girl is on 62 other web sites and the white girl is on 6.All fake photos. I think its the same gal that did have the Slo Motion Spa. Scam Bam ThanK You Mam kind of a deal.

I got burnt once at the Slo Motion Spa some years back. I would stay away from these Bitches for sure. Unless you like wasting your money and played for a sucker. I don't.

Drummmer
05-18-11, 10:19
Heading to Body Sol today. Will post later with results.

Drummmer
05-25-11, 10:55
Went by body sol, nobody home. Called phone disconnected. So. Went to ole standby Asian world. Typical service, not a very good massage.

Member #4809
05-26-11, 17:31
Tried the Asian place at the Fontana again. 0 for 2. This place give all the signals but no extras to be had. Too bad because the girl I had both times is a super cute porcelain doll. A real knock out.

Jaropi
05-27-11, 07:39
Tried the Asian place at the Fontana again. 0 for 2. This place give all the signals but no extras to be had. Too bad because the girl I had both times is a super cute porcelain doll. A real knock out.Your right Coco is a real sweetie. But both of the remaining Tranquility Spas, Fontana and Lewis have gone strictly legit since their place in Owasso got busted in February and Jenks last November. That's a shame because they were good places to go in the past

Amc Amx
05-28-11, 19:52
I was passing through tulsa and I decided to drop by. All I will say is ask for dakota. I believe that was her name. She's new said she has only been there for a few weeks. I checked out their website and she's definitly not on it yet but I must say amazing massage and as far as everything else goes best visit to an mp. YMMV because I am a young in shape guy. I asked if I received normal treatment and I was told she was really attracted to me so who knows but all I know is ill have to go back soon!

SoonerGuy
05-30-11, 15:32
I was passing through tulsa and I decided to drop by. All I will say is ask for dakota. I believe that was her name. She's new said she has only been there for a few weeks. I checked out their website and she's definitly not on it yet but I must say amazing massage and as far as everything else goes best visit to an mp. YMMV because I am a young in shape guy. I asked if I received normal treatment and I was told she was really attracted to me so who knows but all I know is ill have to go back soon!Come on man. Enough of the B. S. Young and in shape. I know better. Your an old out of shape fat guy.

Hey I am old but, I am in great shape and still can make the young ladies squeal with pleasure. L. O. L.

SoonerGuy
05-30-11, 15:35
Your right Coco is a real sweetie. But both of the remaining Tranquility Spas, Fontana and Lewis have gone strictly legit since their place in Owasso got busted in February and Jenks last November. That's a shame because they were good places to go in the pastHey Jaropi,

I hHope you and Mary have a great time this coming weekend.

She is the best Asian dish I have ever had, bar none.

Old Woodie
05-31-11, 18:36
I was passing through tulsa and I decided to drop by. All I will say is ask for dakota. I believe that was her name. She's new said she has only been there for a few weeks. I checked out their website and she's definitly not on it yet but I must say amazing massage and as far as everything else goes best visit to an mp. YMMV because I am a young in shape guy. I asked if I received normal treatment and I was told she was really attracted to me so who knows but all I know is ill have to go back soon!Dakota works at Alternative Therapy.

Normal treatment is HHHHMMM as I see it, they love Uncle Benjamin and his buddy Mr. Grant and will say anything to get you to pay up. They don't do shit for free BUD.

SoonerGuy
05-31-11, 19:42
I was passing through tulsa and I decided to drop by. All I will say is ask for dakota. I believe that was her name. She's new said she has only been there for a few weeks. I checked out their website and she's definitly not on it yet but I must say amazing massage and as far as everything else goes best visit to an mp. YMMV because I am a young in shape guy. I asked if I received normal treatment and I was told she was really attracted to me so who knows but all I know is ill have to go back soon!Well Mr. In shape guy. Try this one on. She is probably the hottest little thing in the business. Kim FXmassage

Bighawg11
06-03-11, 23:15
A high school chum came in to town with his bonus burning a hole in his pocket. I was happy to indulge his,"man, I want to visit some place and I'll pay for you as well." Great friend, eh?

He has had mixed luck at the advertised points and he knows I prefer a more discreet location. He is all about a store-front. He will NOT contact an indy or escort. Ever.

I suggested At Ease. We were the only two in the joint. I had a "worst 5 ever" experience while he had the opposite. I had 10 minutes of massage on my back, the flip, and it went downhill from there. The gal wanted to chat like a freaking JH girl. Non-freaking stop. Horrible "mood". She was apparently trying to start a fire, given the friction at work. I was in the car with the radio on for 20 minutes (gave a half-hearted, quarter-of-normal tip so I could leave. Yup, that bad) when he came out looking like he had fallen in love.

He saw a well-tanned, long-legged brunette (Sammie, he thinks, but he can't remember his own name). I saw a mixed gal who said she used to dance at Cloud 9, used to massage somewhere else (Alternative?) and has a sister at All Hands On.

I complained to the front office. Sadly, I'd rather see Cassie, the receptionist on this day, and would pay good money just to sit and talk to her. Great person.

I can vouch for Kim. She is the snizzle. I never get shorted on my time and leave feeling like a new man.

Jaropi
06-05-11, 09:35
Hey Jaropi,

I hope you and Mary have a great time this coming weekend.

She is the best Asian dish I have ever had, bar none. Thanks SoonerGuy for the 411. It was well worth the visit.

Mary was everything you could hope for it was a lot of fun.

She is delightful

Bighawg11
06-06-11, 00:35
Anyone been to Elite Massage on 129th at 21st? NE corner of the intersection just up 129th.

Looks interesting but I've not taken one for the team yet.

Havoc1971
06-06-11, 15:37
Anybody have any experience with the ladies over at top notch? Or Rachel who is an indy? Any input would be helpful!

Havoc1971
06-06-11, 15:40
Heading to Body Sol today. Will post later with results.Wondering what the status of body sol is. I saw aimee and page there and if they are shut down it would be a great loss. Hot Ass Latinas!

SoonerGuy
06-08-11, 20:52
Anybody have any experience with the ladies over at top notch? Or Rachel who is an indy? Any input would be helpful!Whats your pleasure chocolate or vanilla?

AMP100
06-21-11, 17:42
Hello, fellow hobbyist,

I will be passing through Tulsa in a couple of weeks and I will be in need of a nice massage. I have been reviewing the various reviews and ads on backpage. I am looking for a four hand massage, anyone have any experience? Anyone been to Health Center Therapy on S. Lewis Ave. Or the Parlor in the Fontana Shopping Center (no name on the BP ad)?

Any help is appreciated!

Alantodd9
06-21-11, 18:04
Anyone know anything about Kim at FX? http://www.tulsamassagefx.net/ Pretty new to this, will she eat me alive? LOL!

SoonerGuy
06-22-11, 05:17
Anyone know anything about Kim at FX?

http://www.tulsamassagefx.net/

Pretty new to this, will she eat me alive? LOL! Read the forum post about her.

SoonerGuy
06-22-11, 05:18
Hello, fellow hobbyist,

I will be passing through Tulsa in a couple of weeks and I will be in need of a nice massage. I have been reviewing the various reviews and ads on backpage. I am looking for a four hand massage, anyone have any experience? Anyone been to Health Center Therapy on S. Lewis Ave. Or the Parlor in the Fontana Shopping Center (no name on the BP ad)?

Any help is appreciated!Read the forum post about both of these spas. I don't think they have what your looking for.

Ski Bum
06-22-11, 07:54
Anybody have any experience with the ladies over at top notch? Or Rachel who is an indy? Any input would be helpful!IMHO this is one of the BEST in town. Ginger is the boss and has really good MT working. I have not been to Rachel but have heard good things about her alos. Kim is nice looking and good but can be some Drama with her at times.

SoonerGuy
06-22-11, 19:35
IMHO this is one of the BEST in town. Ginger is the boss and has really good MT working. I have not been to Rachel but have heard good things about her alos. Kim is nice looking and good but can be some Drama with her at times.Affirmative on Kim not familiar with IMHO. I don't think?

Rachel is pretty high priced for what you get. Don't get me wrong what you get is really nice but, there are other ladies just as nice for a lot less $$$$$$. In my opinion.

SoonerGuy
06-23-11, 18:19
Affirmative on Kim not familiar with IMHO. I don't think?

Rachel is pretty high priced for what you get. Don't get me wrong what you get is really nice but, there are other ladies just as nice for a lot less $$$$$$. In my opinion.IMHO. Well crap don't you just love old people In My Humble Opinion. I was given a lesson in Urban Lingo.

Thanks,

Syntaxx
06-28-11, 17:35
Any info on the Swedish Relaxation Center? Read some really good review, but they seem too good to be true.

Also, anyone know if Bobbie is still working at Kneading, the last couple of weeks it does't seem like she has been in.

SoonerGuy
06-28-11, 19:18
Any info on the Swedish Relaxation Center? Read some really good review, but they seem too good to be true.

Also, anyone know if Bobbie is still working at Kneading, the last couple of weeks it does't seem like she has been in.You have been a member for 4 years and have contributed nothing notta.

I suggest you call the spas in question and set up an appointment and then report back how it went.

That's what I would do if I were you.

Havoc1971
06-30-11, 14:25
Whats your pleasure chocolate or vanilla?I would say vanilla, but I could go either way. Got any good info then PM if you don't mind.

Havoc1971
06-30-11, 16:14
I come into Tulsa on business from time to time, and I am an aspiring hobbyist. I have been doing this for about a year now after a friend talked about some of his backpage / massage experiences. Anyway, when I get into Tulsa I try and and sample different places to as I am trying to build up my experience. I recently called up spring asian spa at the end of the day a few weeks ago, and set up an appointment near closing. I showed up and the place was empty, just me and mama san and a cute little MT (never got her name) she was probably late 20's / early 30's. Nice body, pretty face. I ponied up. 50 at the door. She led me to a room and I undressed, then she came in and asked me if I wanted a table shower. I said sure! (1st time T. S.) I would say it was a really good experience, and this girl kept playing with my ass the whole time, she got me pretty damn excited and kept calling me casanova after that. LOL. Anyways, after the shower we went back to the massage room and I got one of the best massages I've had in a while, she took her time with me, even stood on my back. And throughout she kept stopping and playing with my ass and my balls while I was on my stomach. When I finally rolled onto my back I was ready to go! She was willing to give FS, but I opted for the lesser HJ cause I was trying to keep my costs low that way I could see another girl or two before I left town. I would say over all the $.20 I spent was worth it. Would see her again.

SoonerGuy
06-30-11, 17:58
I would say vanilla, but I could go either way. Got any good info then PM if you don't mind.Kim at FXmassage.

SoonerGuy
07-01-11, 09:13
I come into Tulsa on business from time to time, and I am an aspiring hobbyist. I have been doing this for about a year now after a friend talked about some of his backpage / massage experiences. Anyway, when I get into Tulsa I try and and sample different places to as I am trying to build up my experience. I recently called up spring asian spa at the end of the day a few weeks ago, and set up an appointment near closing. I showed up and the place was empty, just me and mama san and a cute little MT (never got her name) she was probably late 20's / early 30's. Nice body, pretty face. I ponied up. 50 at the door. She led me to a room and I undressed, then she came in and asked me if I wanted a table shower. I said sure! (1st time T. S.) I would say it was a really good experience, and this girl kept playing with my ass the whole time, she got me pretty damn excited and kept calling me casanova after that. LOL. Anyways, after the shower we went back to the massage room and I got one of the best massages I've had in a while, she took her time with me, even stood on my back. And throughout she kept stopping and playing with my ass and my balls while I was on my stomach. When I finally rolled onto my back I was ready to go! She was willing to give FS, but I opted for the lesser HJ cause I was trying to keep my costs low that way I could see another girl or two before I left town. I would say over all the $.20 I spent was worth it. Would see her again.I am sure LEO is happy to see this report.

Wichita, Ks. Last year 10 spas were busted in part from info given my individuals and site infiltration. [escorts. Com was busted due to LEO infiltration]

Posting on business is not good. PM your juicy info.

Back page girls they advertise what they are selling.

Streetwalkers are here today gone tomorrow.

Have I ever posted a little to much info, in hide sight yes.

Just be careful what you say and who you say it to.

Play smart and safe.

Havoc1971
07-01-11, 16:57
I am sure LEO is happy to see this report.

Wichita, Ks. Last year 10 spas were busted in part from info given my individuals and site infiltration. [escorts. Com was busted due to LEO infiltration]

Posting on business is not good. PM your juicy info.

Back page girls they advertise what they are selling.

Streetwalkers are here today gone tomorrow.

Have I ever posted a little to much info, in hide sight yes.

Just be careful what you say and who you say it to.

Play smart and safe.I see your point, I was just mistaken by reading a lot of other fairly descriptive posts. I simply mistook what I've read.

By others as being the common thing here. I'll be less descriptive from now on.

Member #4809
07-03-11, 08:26
New girl at Alternative. Saw her add in BP and decided to give her a try. A little high priced but worth it. She does enjoy her work. Once things got started she even offered more w / o an upsell so I guess she got some kicks too.

Jaropi
07-03-11, 12:12
I come into Tulsa on business from time to time, and I am an aspiring hobbyist. I have been doing this for about a year now after a friend talked about some of his backpage / massage experiences. Anyway, when I get into Tulsa I try and and sample different places to as I am trying to build up my experience. I recently called up spring asian spa at the end of the day a few weeks ago, and set up an appointment near closing. I showed up and the place was empty, just me and mama san and a cute little MT (never got her name) she was probably late 20's / early 30's. Nice body, pretty face. I ponied up. 50 at the door. She led me to a room and I undressed, then she came in and asked me if I wanted a table shower. I said sure! (1st time T. S.) I would say it was a really good experience, and this girl kept playing with my ass the whole time, she got me pretty damn excited and kept calling me casanova after that. LOL. Anyways, after the shower we went back to the massage room and I got one of the best massages I've had in a while, she took her time with me, even stood on my back. And throughout she kept stopping and playing with my ass and my balls while I was on my stomach. When I finally rolled onto my back I was ready to go! She was willing to give FS, but I opted for the lesser HJ cause I was trying to keep my costs low that way I could see another girl or two before I left town. I would say over all the $.20 I spent was worth it. Would see her again.Went by Spring Spa last night around 6:00 PM. For lease sign on the front door and the phone number has been disconnected. Another one bites the dust

Doingit4Fun
07-04-11, 05:10
That is just the nature of things. The techs that you know will most likely move on to another place continue on. It is best to always keep a personal contact.

And Sooner, I don't think that you are overly descriptive, but others are. Of course anything that I say, may or may not be true. But if you find what I post to be entertaining, to you any of you out there, take it for what it is.

Here in belt buckle of the Bible Belt we have to be a bit more careful. Even though in other parts of the country xxx pictures allowed, explicit pictures are frowned upon in Oklahoma. So R pictures are all that should be put up in here.

I am not all that afraid of Uncle LEO for my well being, but my concern is for those who are actually out there, that may be compromised. They are just trying to get by and have to worry about management, Uncle LEO, or / and any John doe out there that they don't know. Now I can't help them out, they have to be careful. I can try not to burden them with any other drama, and make their life a bit easier, by not devulging everything in explicit detail. Unlike another review site that most of us know about. Where they get mad if you don't go into detail. We all know how things work and hopefully we all know that mileage is always going to vary. So just because one guy says he got to try everything under the sun with a provider / tech doesn't mean another will. But a review is to let others know if you feel about the services received. Be it a good, bad, or anything in between.

Hopefully everybody else here would try to be thoughtful and ask your provider / tech if it is okay to post a review. Some are grateful but others wish to stay UTR. I have found that for some free advertising most are very grateful and will go above and beyond to get a good review. Just don't expect to get a freebie session for one.

So keep up the good work Guys and keep the posts coming.

AMP100
07-09-11, 12:55
Anyone have anything to report? I'll be there in a couple weeks. Their back page ads intrigue me.

Bighawg11
07-15-11, 01:20
I was told by one provider to keep my tip "hush-hush", that she was cutting the "going rate" for me.

Uh-huh.

She asked what I normally spend (typical conversation) and I have the feeling my "rate" would have been accepted had it been a benjamin lower.

This seems to be typical. Things in all aspects of the hobby. Parlors, on the street. Seem to be rolling back a bit. Informal survey research shows a lot of providers not working as much at their shops as in the past. Confirmed unexpectedly by the above provider. "this is my second shop in 3 months. I need you to love me and come see me again so I can keep doing this."

FWIW

Jaropi
07-17-11, 15:36
Anyone have anything to report? I'll be there in a couple weeks. Their back page ads intrigue me.They give a good massage if that's what your looking for, anything else look elsewhere.

See post #151

Khobbies
07-18-11, 23:37

Also, anyone know if Bobbie is still working at Kneading, the last couple of weeks it does't seem like she has been in.It's been a few years but if still owned & operated by the same gal (very sexy chic in her own right) SRC is the real deal. I visited about 4 times during the couple years I lived there and found the place to be cleaner and more reliable than most other MPs I visited. More expensive too, if memory serves. But I've become willing to spend much more for cleanliness and reliability. If it costs half as much and you end up unsatisfied twice as often, that aint a bargain.

Jaropi
07-30-11, 13:28
Tried this place last night. Number 1 problem there is no air conditioning, room was equipped with three fans. Noise sounded like a train running through. Lida was older and heavier than I cared for. I've never been rushed as bad as she did. Didn't even pretend to do a massage, wanted to get right to business. I got a quick HJ and left as soon as I could. Lucky I only paid for a half hour. Total damage was. 8 Also if your allergic to cats this is not the place to be, they have two that I saw.

Bronc321
08-01-11, 08:49

Also, anyone know if Bobbie is still working at Kneading, the last couple of weeks it does't seem like she has been in.Saw Bobbie the day before court and mentioned she might be locked up for a while.

Bighawg11
08-02-11, 23:46
Tried this place last night. Number 1 problem there is no air conditioning, room was equipped with three fans. Noise sounded like a train running through. Lida was older and heavier than I cared for. I've never been rushed as bad as she did. Didn't even pretend to do a massage, wanted to get right to business. I got a quick HJ and left as soon as I could. Lucky I only paid for a half hour. Total damage was. 8 Also if your allergic to cats this is not the place to be, they have two that I saw.Yuck all the way around.

Jaropi
08-08-11, 09:17
Decided to give this place another try last night since they have two new girls there Coco and Rose. Stuck out with Coco same as previous visits no extras what so ever. Seemed to get offended because I tried and asked. So so massage was offered, and than she wanted a. 2 tip was told this is the normal tip for nothing. I need to give up on this place and it's sister location in Fontana Square.

Big Dick Blak
08-23-11, 11:53
Was in Tulsa for business this past weekend. Looked around town to assess the local AMPs. Went inside one on 46th place, only one provider, older. But nice. Offered only R / T. TS available 50 + 20.

Cruised by Siam and Sakura, but did not go in.

Not impressed.

SoonerGuy
08-23-11, 18:14
Was in Tulsa for business this past weekend. Looked around town to assess the local AMPs. Went inside one on 46th place, only one provider, older. But nice. Offered only R / T. TS available 50 + 20.

Cruised by Siam and Sakura, but did not go in.

Not impressed.If you had been smart you would have PM' the a few members for recommendations prior to your trip to Tulsa.

There are several full service Spa's in Tulsa that have beautiful women of all colors. So you missed out on a fun trip. Ask next time amigo.

SoonerGuy
08-24-11, 21:45
You need to see Deanna, no need in saying anything else because a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Enjoy her I did.

Big Dick Blak
09-02-11, 08:25
Thanks Sooner Guy. I won't be back til next year again, but I'll PM you for sure.

BDB

Mike Meyers
09-07-11, 09:36
Hey I will be in your fair city next week for bussiness and was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of a good AMP with a variety menu of all colors and service.

Seems Soonerguy is gone,

Thanks

Raner
09-14-11, 20:00
I visit my brother every year in Tulsa. Try to make it during the OU-Texas game but I'll be around for Missouri and Ball st. During the week I'm looking for a good massage or two or three. Last year I saw Sara at SRC a couple times and had a good time for not being a regular. Hadn't seen anything about her for a while and figured she went back to Arkansas. Although I do see that she's back for a while. I'm looking for a couple good leads. Already decided to see Deanne at all hands. How about it guys. PM is good too. Backpage is loads of trouble here in seattle, how about down there?

Thanks

Jbullr
10-03-11, 14:02
Went to Health Center Therapy (they ad on backpage) on 66th and Lewis and got decent massage but no HE. I just moved here from out of state in a city where AMPs with HJ were more than abundant. I had 5 that were 100% every time. If anybody is going to make a trip to Miami, FL I can guide you in the right direction. Anyways, I need a solid AMP here in Tulsa, doesn't need to be FS but def a HJ ending minimum. Help a hobbyist out, PM me please!

Jbullr
10-04-11, 15:08
Wake up Tulsa! Let's make this board relevant and helpful to fellow hobbyists! Share your most recent dreams here!

Old Local Guy
10-04-11, 18:23
Wake up Tulsa! Let's make this board relevant and helpful to fellow hobbyists! Share your most recent dreams here!Read post #190 don't know her but, looks like she would be a lot of fun.

Jbullr
10-05-11, 12:52
Read post #190 don't know her but, looks like she would be a lot of fun.Hey thanks for the reply! I called AT and they told me she doesn't work there anymore. My luck is crap!

Old Local Guy
10-05-11, 18:34
Hey thanks for the reply! I called AT and they told me she doesn't work there anymore. My luck is crap!Ask for Toney at All Hands On.

SoonerGuy
10-07-11, 17:49
Whats the scoop on the new massage spa in the old Eastgate Shopping Mall on Admiral.

Bighawg11
10-11-11, 01:14
Whats the scoop on the new massage spa in the old Eastgate Shopping Mall on Admiral.Decent collection of ladies. Full service.

I have been once, with favorable results.

Powerpress74
10-22-11, 11:37
I visited my favorite watering hole recently with the usual good time. Saw someone called "Sunshine", very sweet and sensual. 42 why / o, typical beautiful Asian with bolt-ons. Asked for an hour, got 1 hour and 15 min. 60 gets you in. 140 more got me a hit and a handshake, lunch was available and it was served hot! As always, highly recommend AW. If you are a newbie, just do it. And if you don't know where it is, google it.

Member #4809
11-02-11, 17:19
Not really my type (I prefer a more voluptuous type) but was interested in something different. Massage was nice. She is friendly and not rushed. Got to the flip and she was not shy about the extras. I'm pretty sure full service would be available but it would have to be on another visit. Went for option two and it was well done. Price was negotiable. I don't quote prices but never take the first offer. We have to work together to keep the market down.

Member #4809
11-16-11, 18:41
Anatomy is the former Kneeding at a new location. First time. The place is very nice with large comfortable rooms. The showers could use some work but not bad at all. Had a 1hr with Dawn. She is another spinner type, not really my type but went with luck of the draw. The massage was so-so. Could have gone longer before the flip but it was not bad either. The full menu was available but not what I'm looking for. I opted for something just north of the middle of the menu and was not disappointed. Check was a little hight than I like but not by much. I was not in a mood to negotiate. So after taking one for the team I can endorse Dawn.

SoonerGuy
11-16-11, 20:55
Anatomy is the former Kneeding at a new location. First time. The place is very nice with large comfortable rooms. The showers could use some work but not bad at all. Had a 1hr with Dawn. She is another spinner type, not really my type but went with luck of the draw. The massage was so-so. Could have gone longer before the flip but it was not bad either. The full menu was available but not what I'm looking for. I opted for something just north of the middle of the menu and was not disappointed. Check was a little hight than I like but not by much. I was not in a mood to negotiate. So after taking one for the team I can endorse Dawn.HA HA you didn't TOFTT

SirAleto
11-17-11, 15:55
To All,

I visited the Thai Orchard on Memorial & E33rd St S. Not a great visit. I paid $60 for an hour and was led back to a massage.

The massage I got was rather lame. No table shower was offered. The woman who was taking care of me wanted to do everything right away and I think I was hoping for better so I went along with her.

She had me take her from behind and once I popped it was out the door for me. Very impersonal and rushed. I paid an addl $120 tip for a brief encounter.

I must say that FS is available, but I would never use again.

Just my $.02.

Stay Safe,

Aleto

ManInTulsa
12-22-11, 14:06
Let me start off by saying that I was introduced to the SW scene nearly a decade ago by a friend back when DT was more active than it is now with all the new buildings and parks. I primarily frequent MP, though I do use BP and will troll for SW every now and again. I oribably get the biggest thrill from SW's but I get nervous as well. That's why I was incredibly glad to have stumbled across this site. TBH I had no clue boards like this existed. Looking foward to many mutual exchanges!

+++Enjoy The Holiday Get An Amazing Asian Massage+++ - 26

Was the title of the listing I selected two days ago. It wouldn't have been my first run through a MP and I know the routine. I've usually done fairly well at these smaller Asian places as opposed to say, CM, for the better $. This time however was quite the letdown.

When the add says the location is next to Helen of Troy, it means you literally have to enter the commons area of that builiding and walk past a resturant window full of customers looking at you as you walk into the MP. That was my first tip, I didn't want to be there. I went ahead and paid the. 40 (said I was new to MP) for an hour, and was asked if I wanted a bath. I agreed thinking it might be a table bath, but it is an actual bathtub. More importantly it's so high off the ground that I was unable to do more than crawl over the edge. Certainly was unable to stand. I am also a little worried when each room does not have a door but rather a blanket hung over each doorway. Lastly, the room I was in and I assume every other room as well, has a sign saying by order of the HD or LEO (honestly don't care and doesn't matter) no contact of the kind I was looking for was allowed.

I really hoped that it was just there to insure they weren't always getting uncles for customers, but alas no joy. OTOH, the masseuse was a very pretty slender asian in her 30's who did provide a good massage. Nothing else though and was very careful to ignore all my advances. Due to the lack of a door and the signs everywhere (and that I could hear that at least one new 'customer' had come in while I was on the table) I decided not to be specific in my requests.

All in all steer clear.

Kartman325
12-23-11, 09:08
Let me start off by saying that I was introduced to the SW scene nearly a decade ago by a friend back when DT was more active than it is now with all the new buildings and parks. I primarily frequent MP, though I do use BP and will troll for SW every now and again. I oribably get the biggest thrill from SW's but I get nervous as well. That's why I was incredibly glad to have stumbled across this site. TBH I had no clue boards like this existed. Looking foward to many mutual exchanges!

+++Enjoy The Holiday Get An Amazing Asian Massage+++ - 26

Was the title of the listing I selected two days ago. It wouldn't have been my first run through a MP and I know the routine. I've usually done fairly well at these smaller Asian places as opposed to say, CM, for the better $. This time however was quite the letdown.

When the add says the location is next to Helen of Troy, it means you literally have to enter the commons area of that builiding and walk past a resturant window full of customers looking at you as you walk into the MP. That was my first tip, I didn't want to be there. I went ahead and paid the. 40 (said I was new to MP) for an hour, and was asked if I wanted a bath. I agreed thinking it might be a table bath, but it is an actual bathtub. More importantly it's so high off the ground that I was unable to do more than crawl over the edge. Certainly was unable to stand. I am also a little worried when each room does not have a door but rather a blanket hung over each doorway. Lastly, the room I was in and I assume every other room as well, has a sign saying by order of the HD or LEO (honestly don't care and doesn't matter) no contact of the kind I was looking for was allowed.

I really hoped that it was just there to insure they weren't always getting uncles for customers, but alas no joy. OTOH, the masseuse was a very pretty slender asian in her 30's who did provide a good massage. Nothing else though and was very careful to ignore all my advances. Due to the lack of a door and the signs everywhere (and that I could hear that at least one new 'customer' had come in while I was on the table) I decided not to be specific in my requests.

All in all steer clear.Firstly, welcome to the boards. Secondly, I see that you are excited about mutual exchanges of information but your post lacks the most important information. Don't insert a hyperlink that doesn't go anywhere. Insert the hyperlink that goes to the backpage page that you went to. If the hyperlink is no longer there, then don't put anything. Don't put MP next to Helen of Troy, put the name of the MP. This website was built on shared information, people saying go see this girl or stay away from this place and we need specific information. Lastly, it's great to have another person to go out and take one for the team and scout some of these MP, welcome to the team. Hope you don't think that I am being a dick, I know most will agree with my input.

Pat
12-28-11, 09:47
It has been some time since I went there. All new faces to me. Wondered about Mary, I like her type so any of you know if she is good to go let me know in a PM. If not how about a general idea who is available. Riley looks too much like a kid for my taste.

Tulsa
12-28-11, 17:22
Firstly, welcome to the boards. Secondly, I see that you are excited about mutual exchanges of information but your post lacks the most important information. Don't insert a hyperlink that doesn't go anywhere. Insert the hyperlink that goes to the backpage page that you went to. If the hyperlink is no longer there, then don't put anything. Don't put MP next to Helen of Troy, put the name of the MP. This website was built on shared information, people saying go see this girl or stay away from this place and we need specific information. Lastly, it's great to have another person to go out and take one for the team and scout some of these MP, welcome to the team. Hope you don't think that I am being a dick, I know most will agree with my input.It is good to see fresh posters. Any been to pancho's mexican buffet since it reopened from last years ice storm?

GorillaMan
12-28-11, 19:13
It has been some time since I went there. All new faces to me. Wondered about Mary, I like her type so any of you know if she is good to go let me know in a PM. If not how about a general idea who is available. Riley looks too much like a kid for my taste.Riley looks older than she does in person as compared to the pictures. I would place her age in her late 20's or so. She couldn't be older than 32.

Jaropi
01-02-12, 20:42
I tried this new place this afternoon around 4:00 PM. Got a good massage by A 30ish Chinese lady named Amy. Good massage only extras offered was HJ with some boob play. Got the hour massage for. 6 and left a. 2 tip. I'm not sure I would go back there since so much more is offered at other places.

Havoc1971
01-09-12, 16:35
I was in tulsa about three weeks ago and decided I would get a massage before I left town, I usually hit Tulsa for massages because there is so much available as far as variety goes. I looked through several ads and narrowed down either Top Notch or Asian Spring as my possibles for that visit, called Top Notch and they were closing up for the day, so I called Asian Spring and she said they were open till 9p that night. I told her I'd be over at about 8 and she said ok. I got there at 8 as planned and paid the door fee. 55 and was let in, Lisa was my MT this night, the place was empty and clean which was perfect for me. We went back and I got comfy, lisa asked if I wanted a table shower and I said yes. This night it was very cold out, so the shower was a quick one, we both were kind of cold in the shower room so I was fine with it being a clean and move on to the massage process. We made small talk throughout. Went back to a room that was nice and warm, and Lisa made sure I was comfortable temp wise. She did what most MT's do and ask about my previous massage experiences, and what I do for a living, I've had enough of them now to know what answers to give, and I'm mostly open when I am doing these things out of town. Lisa gave a really good massage, I was comfortable enough at one point that I about fell asleep on my stomach, and she stopped to see if I had died on her. (pretty funny!) when she stopped I opened my eyes and said "I'm not dead, the massage is just that good". We both laughed pretty good and she continued on. Lisa took her time with me and when it came time for the flip she worked on my arms and legs some and we discussed whether I wanted just a massage or FS. I said I would love FS, agreed on 1. 5, she massaged me some more and worked towards my "core" massaging that for a time, then the fun came. It was unrushed and I got everything I wanted and needed. Lisa is pretty, friendly, clean, and asian. Which other than Latinas are one of my favorite flavors. I would recommend and your MMV. Most of these ladies seem to like a clean, friendly and non pushy guy and are more than willing to give if you meet that criteria guys.

Cgi2055
01-11-12, 00:13
I'm wanting to try a MP but have never been. Any tips & advise would be helpful.

KC Questor
01-12-12, 22:19
I'm wanting to try a MP but have never been. Any tips & advise would be helpful.There's a forum full of tips. Start with this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines&p=351682&viewfull=1#post351682

Kheldar1
02-12-12, 02:38
Anyone have any info on Bamboo spa. Went there years ago for June and was a good time. Does June still work there and is it a FS establishment?

SoonerGuy
02-12-12, 18:55
Anyone have any info on Bamboo spa. Went there years ago for June and was a good time. Does June still work there and is it a FS establishment?Since you have been there before why are you asking questions?

I suggest you go there or call and ask if June still works there, then you will know. Pretty simple approach.

Cgi2055
02-18-12, 17:06
Finally decided to try an AMP. Any info on which one I should try that is decent, but won't break the bank?

Ski Bum
02-18-12, 21:01
I would go see Ginger at Top notch!

http://www.topnotchlmt.com/

Finally decided to try an AMP. Any info on which one I should try that is decent, but won't break the bank?

SoonerGuy
02-29-12, 19:23
I hear there is a new Tulsa city ordinance taken effect 3/1/2012 for massage spas.

What's the scoop on that?

Jwlgn309
04-12-12, 01:51
When I was in T-town a couple months ago for work, I hit up All About You 3-4 times, and it was fantastic. Lola / Laura and Anna were both great, and the manager, Jess, hooked me up with a freebie when they were swamped and couldn't give me a full hour. Now I'm headed back next week, and I don't recognize most of the faces there. Jess said they'd been having trouble keeping people around, but is there more to this?

Jwlgn309
04-12-12, 02:00
Actually, all about nothing! Went there today saw courtney, tall slim white, few tats, short haircut, got nothing! Tried to ease her hand to the boys, she says"we don't do that here!" wow I wanted to bust out laughing, but I held it in and said nothing, I will not repeat there, nor see her, total waste of my time.YMMV. Repeat and ye shall reap.

Bighawg11
07-14-12, 23:54
A bit of recon work shows that many of the shops (probably not all) are struggling for clientele. I visited an off-radar place for a "massage only" session. I was the only client the entire time I was there. The MP said I needed to come back the next day so she would have someone to talk to.

I would imagine that prices are softening as a result. The ordinance may be driving ladies into other avenues of meeting us. My expense account is no worse off than it was a decade ago, so mongering is besting inflation!

Jaropi
07-16-12, 14:30
Gave the Therapy Center another try yesterday, never had any luck in the past there. Knowing the girls rotate in and out and seeing the only car in the parking lot had Texas plates on it I decided to give it another try. Total waste of time and money, the massage wasn't even very good. The owner of those 3 parlors needs to get more original on the girls names, all the girls are called Coco. Three places and everyone of them has a Coco. I left and went to 61st & Memorial and had a good time with Amy. Knew from the dress she was wearing when I walked in that this was going to be interesting. Left happy for a reasonable amount of cash spent

Crimsonquiggs
07-20-12, 19:50
Going to be in Tulsa in a few weeks and I want to try out the MP scene that I've always been reading about. Can you guys let me know if the protocol is any different from the others places I generally hit up? Seems like most of the postings on here make it sound like the girls are pretty up front, and the websites with the girls scantily dressed, just seems like it may be a different approach. Maybe it's just the same ol' thing: lay down, get rubbed for a few minutes, make your move, and go. Just don't know. Any tips would be great. Looking forward to it.

Jaropi
07-21-12, 22:06
Going to be in Tulsa in a few weeks and I want to try out the MP scene that I've always been reading about. Can you guys let me know if the protocol is any different from the others places I generally hit up? Seems like most of the postings on here make it sound like the girls are pretty up front, and the websites with the girls scantily dressed, just seems like it may be a different approach. Maybe it's just the same ol' thing: lay down, get rubbed for a few minutes, make your move, and go. Just don't know. Any tips would be great. Looking forward to it.Things here are not much different than where you are. Except most of the Chinese providers came here from adds in the LA Chinese newspaper. Speak very little English and live right inside the parlor. Most prices are negotiable, they may ask for more but rarely turn anything down, too much competition. Lots of new places are opening. Remembering back a few years ago in Orange and San Diego Counties the parlors were well established and had been there for a long time. I'll have to look over some of my old post before I moved here to refresh my memory.

Crimsonquiggs
07-23-12, 15:06
Things here are not much different than where you are. Except most of the Chinese providers came here from adds in the LA Chinese newspaper. Speak very little English and live right inside the parlor. Most prices are negotiable, they may ask for more but rarely turn anything down, too much competition. Lots of new places are opening. Remembering back a few years ago in Orange and San Diego Counties the parlors were well established and had been there for a long time. I'll have to look over some of my old post before I moved here to refresh my memory.Thanks for the words. What about the American places, such as the ones on tulsamassage. Com? It almost seems to obvious to be true. Thanks again.

Maxim V
07-23-12, 20:00
Hi guys I am in town for a few weeks, have not been around in a year, has things changed any? I need a good cowgirl ride, that is tight, or Iwill settle for a good massage and a HE? Just point me in the right direction please.

SoonerGuy
07-23-12, 21:30
Going to be in Tulsa in a few weeks and I want to try out the MP scene that I've always been reading about. Can you guys let me know if the protocol is any different from the others places I generally hit up? Seems like most of the postings on here make it sound like the girls are pretty up front, and the websites with the girls scantily dressed, just seems like it may be a different approach. Maybe it's just the same ol' thing: lay down, get rubbed for a few minutes, make your move, and go. Just don't know. Any tips would be great. Looking forward to it.I recommend Ginger at Top Nhttp://www.topnotchlmt.com

Bighawg11
07-27-12, 00:03
Thanks for the words. What about the American places, such as the ones on tulsamassage. Com? It almost seems to obvious to be true. Thanks again.Yup, almost.

Here's what I get from talking to a couple of buddies at work who monger, plus reading 3-4 different websites that post on such things:

1. Asian = more reliable results, less reliable aesthetics (ie, appearance of the MP) , smaller range of prices.

American = more reliable aesthetics (ie, what you see in the ads is somewhat close to what you get) , far more all-over-the-road results, huge range of prices.

2. Business sucks for most of these shops; find them on an off day (lots of girls just hanging around) and you can negotiate the door fee down to $20 / hour or $30 / hour and the tip begins at a bit more for L1.

3. Things are a bit more flaky, if that's a fair way to put it. The ordinance has made shops a lot more worried about keeping things secure; if you come off too much like LEO (and that can simply be nervousness or over-dressed) then you are going to struggle to get a great experience.

I have a friend who is slowly "beating down" two providers from one shop. The shop is struggling. He finds them sitting out front smoking / relaxing and he drives up but refuses to pay the door fee. Asks for a phone number so they can meet later for a price of half what he anticipates tipping. No takers yet, but they still talk to him when he pulls up. We'll see if he is successful!

Maxim V
08-11-12, 11:34
Any of you guys know of a good massage girl, whom does outcall?

SoonerGuy
08-11-12, 14:40
Any of you guys know of a good massage girl, whom does outcall?Come vist us today at 4301 E. 31st next to midtown hardware store from 10am until 10pm for a relaxing one hour or half hour body massage. Clean restroom and shower facilities are available to all customers.

Bring in this ad and recieve $10 off a one hour body massage.

$50 one hour massage.

$40 half hour massage.

We also offer outcalls to the greater tulsa area. Call for rates. 918-743-6400

Big Bee
08-17-12, 13:26
Anyone know a place with a decent Asian masseur under 59 tried two places recently when I was back on ttown and both had ladies older than my mother of course they post pix of hot 20 year olds on their sites and BP just lookin for help hit me up. I'll repost with the two I tried when I look them back up I believe one was called Asia world which is pretty well known but not easy to find as some of you might know its way out near Owasso the other I believe was called Asian spring it's fairly new I'll look it up again.

Jaropi
08-17-12, 14:53
Anyone know a place with a decent Asian masseur under 59 tried two places recently when I was back on ttown and both had ladies older than my mother of course they post pix of hot 20 year olds on their sites and BP just lookin for help hit me up. I'll repost with the two I tried when I look them back up I believe one was called Asia world which is pretty well known but not easy to find as some of you might know its way out near Owasso the other I believe was called Asian spring it's fairly new I'll look it up again.I've tried 6112 a few times, Chinese provider named Amy speaks very little English. Gives good service.

BBallFan201
08-25-12, 13:17
Hey guys,

I've posted a couple of questions about escorts, but I also have some about the AMP around Tulsa. Judging from the thread it seems like All Hands On and Asian World are both solid places to go to. I've never been to one, but I'm definitely thinking about it. I'm sure it depends on the girl, but say you go to All Hands and get an hour session, what can you expect if you have an extra 100 or so on you when you go in?

SoonerGuy
09-07-12, 19:41
WHO SAYS YOU can't MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE?

YOUR EBONY HERE TO SERVE THE GREATER TULSA AREA AND SELECT SURROUNDING CITIES.

ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR DESIRE INSTEAD OF A DISAPPPOINTMENT.

I AM 100% SAFE, FRIENDLY, AND INDEPENDENT PROVIDING 100% DESCRETE CONFIDENTIALITY ACKNOWLEDGING THE IMPORTANCE OF MY CATER TO CLIENT POLICY.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL NOW!

(918) 951-7635 ASK FOR TYRA.

Come visit me at MIDTOWN MASSAGE SPA 4301 E. 31st

Sun-Thur. 9am-5pm Any of you mongers have any info on Tara?

El Kapitan
09-17-12, 00:34
I RTFF'd and left SoonerGuy a last minute PM looking for recommendation (too late notice to get any feedback).

I just had my worst experience ever at Midtown Massage http://tulsamassage.com/est/e17.htm

Anna was the girl working. Short with large breasts and tattoos on chest, arms, and hands. Claims to be Vietnamese / American mix. Adequate on the looks but definitely not hot. A good 30+ lbs overweight and at least 40 if not more. English is not good. Claims to live in MN and only visiting here.

$40 for the house 1 hr with special. Massage started, typical weak AMP massage. About 30 min in and before the flip she asks how much I will pay? I ask her what's the menu prices and she acts confused. Finally she throws out $160 for FS, $120 for BJ, and $80 for HJ. I told her that was too much and I'd give her $20 for an HJ. She said that if I could get cheaper then I should go there! I said ok, I would, and just finish massage. So she goes back to the weak ass massage. Then the flip and about 35 min into the massage she says "I go get hot towel to wipe off oil". She comes back and starts to wipe off me down and says "Ok. BJ for $80." I still refuse. Then she said "Ok, fine. $60 BJ". So I relent (even though I still think that is too much). She demands the $60 now and even though the thought goes through my mind that I shouldn't pay until after I gave her the $60 (dumb-ass move!). She starts with some hand action as I am not in the least turned on by her. A couple of minutes and I get a semi and she slips the condom on. The goes for about 60 seconds then takes the condom off and goes back to a handy. A few minutes goes by and then she slips the condom back on and another 60 second BJ. Now I'm fully hard. She then takes off the condom again and goes back to a handy and keeps doing it for about 3 minutes. So I say "Hey, I paid for a BJ." So then she flips out and starts yelling that "I no cum" and "Why you not stay home and take care of yourself" and "I told you $80 for good BJ". So this is rapidly deteriorating and I'm getting the impression that not only is this not salvageable but that she may be a bit violent. So I said fine and got up and started putting my clothes on. She starts screaming now. So I tell her to go fuck herself. No she's really wound up! Finally I'm pissed now and demand to see the manager."She not here". Fine, call her "She no have phone". Both lies and she talked to someone while I was there and gave them the house fee.

So ultimately I left, pissed and dissatisfied.

It's been a long time since I've been ripped off, long enough for me to break some common sense rules, and I paid the price. A $100 lesson for me. Hopefully saving you from the same mistake.

Member #4809
09-25-12, 18:49
Recommended. Not really my type (she's a spinner but I prefer a more voluptuous type) but still very nice. A little shy at first but once you say all the right things it all works out.

HJ, DATY. And FS all available. Sorry no BJ or kissing. Price was a just a little high but I was not in a mood to haggle and really she was so sweet I did not mind.

Cheers

SoonerGuy
09-25-12, 20:39
Recommended. Not really my type (she's a spinner but I prefer a more voluptuous type) but still very nice. A little shy at first but once you say all the right things it all works out.

HJ, DATY. And FS all available. Sorry no BJ or kissing. Price was a just a little high but I was not in a mood to haggle and really she was so sweet I did not mind.

CheersDuplicate post or looks like it from my perspective?

Bighawg11
10-05-12, 00:04
Been out twice in the past 3 weeks, five times in six weeks. Door fees were "adjusted" when I produced a lesser amount out of my pocket.

Gave the tip to the provider who was more than pleased. Of the five, I was the first person of the day for the shop three times. At or after 1:30pm.

Twice unexpected, extra services were provided without the extra $$ to fund them. And the provider knew that and was cool with it.

FYI, it would seem that all prices are very soft.

Bighawg11
10-30-12, 23:15
Is it me or are there a ton of new ladies working at shops? Or, at the least, they are shuffling locations.

Things were a bit stable even if the market was really soft a month ago, or so. Then *boom* lots of turnover.

Not sure what to make of that.

Evahn
11-01-12, 13:22
Been out twice in the past 3 weeks, five times in six weeks. Door fees were "adjusted" when I produced a lesser amount out of my pocket.

Gave the tip to the provider who was more than pleased. Of the five, I was the first person of the day for the shop three times. At or after 1:30pm.

Twice unexpected, extra services were provided without the extra $$ to fund them. And the provider knew that and was cool with it.

FYI, it would seem that all prices are very soft.What shop was this?

Nsavamale
11-28-12, 05:00
Morning All Mongers,

I will be in Tulsa tword the end of February and wanted a little help. I am from Northern Virginia and visit the AMP and Private ladies over here. Looking for the best place that I can get the best bang for my buck. Looking for a good massage + good extras and a some sort of shower. I am not sure where I will be staying but it will be close to the Convention Center and the BOK center. You can PM me or just reply to post.

Thanks a lot

Evahn
12-07-12, 10:21
Had some success here in the past and decided to go try again. New, younger, and not so attractive faces there now. The young girl I had just moved to America and when I brought up the subject when she asked if I'd been there previously,"she doesn't understand why men come in and want more than a massage. Massage so. Massage relaxing." Don't waste your time fellas.

Sooner70
12-07-12, 18:50
I can remember having some very nice visits at the Fontana massage place. A girl named April comes (or is that cums) to mind. BBBJ to die for. Then the doors came down and curtains went up and April went away. Yes, it is a waste of time unless you want just a massage.

Jaropi
12-08-12, 06:18
Had some success here in the past and decided to go try again. New, younger, and not so attractive faces there now. The young girl I had just moved to America and when I brought up the subject when she asked if I'd been there previously,"she doesn't understand why men come in and want more than a massage. Massage so. Massage relaxing." Don't waste your time fellas.Fontana and 2 other places owned by the same person (6157 E 51st Place & 6670 S. Lewis) all went legit after the city passed the ordnance making the owner responsible for what goes on there. She had a couple of bad experiences one in Jenks and the same girl again in Owasso a few months later.

Skank Taster
12-28-12, 01:02
Greetings. Mongers.

Well, due to an ongoing and pervasive dis-availability of cash funds, my mongering and parloring activities have been drastically curtailed over the past three or four years. So when I found myself yesterday with a little spare cash and a little spare time, I thought I would enjoy a "session". I was heading to a new place that I saw on tulsamassage. Com called Lasting Impressions. When I got there, there was one of our fellow pervs at the door, waiting for someone to buzz him in. It was freezing cold & seemed to be taking a long time. And the parking lot was packed. So I took that as a sign to go elsewhere.

So on the way over there, I had driven past "Asian Rain". Which if I had ever gone there during my more active years I couldn't remember. But it has been there for ages, and hey- it's ASIAN. So I thought it would be a home run.

I got inside and an older Asian lady with nice plump tits said "I take care of you! OK?" Now, she was wearing this pull-over / pull-down halter-top thing just barely covering those ample melons. I assumed for easy access! And the way she said "I take care of you!". I thought I was in for a good time, even if she was a little older.

Long story short- it was a no-go. She kept a towel tucked over, in, and around all the goodies the whole time, like I was wearing a goddamned DIAPER! She never even went NEAR the hot spots. Not even my ass cheeks. Hell, even medical style clinic massage will work your cheeks over!

Now, the massage itself was fine. And a full hour. But how disappointing!

I really wanted those GILF-melons.

So the writing of this drawn out novella is simply to ask this.

Have any of you guys ever had any luck at Asian Rain? Or did I just go on a bad day?

Sooner70
12-28-12, 17:17
I have gone there and always left happy. They have had some turn-over in help lately, so you were just probably there on a bad day.

Skank Taster
01-02-13, 01:11
I have gone there and always left happy. They have had some turn-over in help lately, so you were just probably there on a bad day.I was also surprised that there was no mention of a table shower. Does anyone know if they have that available?

Member #4809
01-26-13, 20:07
Checked this place out for the first time. OMG what a gem. Miranda had red hair and that pale glowing skin that some gingers have. Love it. Awesome rack, prob 40DDD. Massage was great as were the extras. My only issue is that the tip structure was a tad high and not negotiable but it was worth it.

Bighawg11
01-27-13, 00:45
Checked this place out for the first time. OMG what a gem. Miranda had red hair and that pale glowing skin that some gingers have. Love it. Awesome rack, prob 40DDD. Massage was great as were the extras. My only issue is that the tip structure was a tad high and not negotiable but it was worth it.LI has some real gems working right now.