PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Doingit4Fun
05-24-10, 13:52
Looks like it. No biggie though. Just hit all the regular spots. Saw Chris the other day.

Lisa has been out and about too.

Tulsa
05-24-10, 23:05
Looks like it. No biggie though. Just hit all the regular spots. Saw Chris the other day.

Lisa has been out and about too.Saw her over the weekend from a distance her blonde hair has been blessed by the sunshine! She is very nice and a sweet east 11th street treat, no worries and a good head on her shoulders.

Doingit4Fun
05-25-10, 03:03
I have always found Chris to be pleasant. She has always been very nice to me. And you're are right, she has great hair.

Big Bee
05-27-10, 20:37
Hey yall,

I'm new around Tulsa just wondering where the hot spots to have a dream and meet some nice people are. Any and all help is appreciated hope to hear plenty back thanks again.

Tulsa
05-29-10, 19:03
Hey yall,

I'm new around Tulsa just wondering where the hot spots to have a dream and meet some nice people are. Any and all help is appreciated hope to hear plenty back thanks again.Took my usual run to the flea market and saw quite a few ladies walking. Had a conversation with two girls headed home from shoping one staying at the 8 and the other EI.

Bad with names but Lisa and Chris come to mind. Pulled into the Sinclair for a soda and a fresh face came in borrowed a smoke from the clerk and the headed back east but on the left hand side of the street at a pretty good pace. She didn't tarry and was out of reach by the time I paid for my soda and two others ahead in line....so who knows?

Doingit4Fun
06-04-10, 01:13
Admiral and 11th are the major hot spots if you want to call them that.

The end of the month is always the best time to look.

Doingit4Fun
06-07-10, 00:02
Didn't have time to stop but she looked really good. Hope one you gets a chance.

Thunder 04
06-08-10, 20:31
I haven't ahd a chance to make reports lately but have done sme recon three times in thelast ten days. It has been really busy and seen several out. Most of the regular places have been busy. Several regular fuglies at Sinclair. Most have had pimps along with them. Haven't seen any of the hotties that are sometimes there. Saw one really attractive dark, long haired WSW in QT parklot by 169th. Also saw one ugly WSW sittng by the phone eyeing traffic. Saw a BSW lounging in the Meth 6, three HUGE WSW's in EI parking lot hanging out and yelling at passers by. One average BSW walking by the Taco Bueno east of the EI. One in the Soper 8 smoking a cig, waved when I went by but was not very good looking. One WSW below average on the bridge (by sin) headed west. Saw two hotties going into Circle Inn with one of you lucky guys. One big BSW on Admiral between mem/Sher, a group of five on a side street of Admiral (way too young) bigger and saw a thin methy looking WSW sitting at bus stuff waving down people. Back west on 11th, the regular, old BSW was up and around at Oasis. Two very attractive WSW's with nice builds were walking into QT by TU. Talked to them in par lot and thwy only do doubles. 5$'s (that isn't happening) but were very attractive. Theywere both 2? And students across the street. One BSW on atlanta about 4th, one by the Warehouse Mkt, big BSW. One fugly WSW across from Hillcrest on 11th. Saw one asw walking on 27th. Looked high and was big Two BSW (big again) by Lucky's. On Memorial there are some apt's across from te car wash. A super hot lady (18-22) was standing on balcone waving, I rounded the block asap but she wasn't there when I got back. She was the hottest lady I have seen ever, including non workers. WOW! Wish I hadn't missed her. Also, saw some on Peoria, surprisingly enough. One working out of Whataburger. Then I found a whole handful working of the 61st-51st and peoria. One BSW had kids with her. Thought she wasn't working but sure enough, got in w/kids ad about 15 mins later was dropped back off. There were several BSW's of al sizes, two WSW's and one hsw. Anywa, sorr it is late and good luck. IMO there was tons of quanity (saw over 20 the one day) but had a lack of quality. Good luck and have fun.

Gears
06-09-10, 03:59
Thunder 04, you have a good memory!

Old Woodie
06-09-10, 05:18
I'll be back in Tulsa this weekend. Any of you mongers. Monger on the North side? I use to hit Apache between Lewis and Peoria and Virgin st. Between Peoria and Cincinnati when I lived there. And when I would come back and visit. It use to be a sure thing. Whenever I would pass through no matter what time. There would be girls working. Usually younger ladies. Most generally I could find a nice looking one that would do the deed at a fair price. Have not been in the area for a while. Wonder if any of you guys hit that area anymore.

Wonderlust
06-09-10, 17:27
I'll be back in Tulsa this weekend. Any of you mongers. Monger on the North side? I use to hit Apache between Lewis and Peoria and Virgin st. Between Peoria and Cincinnati when I lived there. And when I would come back and visit. It use to be a sure thing. Whenever I would pass through no matter what time. There would be girls working. Usually younger ladies. Most generally I could find a nice looking one that would do the deed at a fair price. Have not been in the area for a while. Wonder if any of you guys hit that area anymore.

I make a run thru there from time to time but it's slowed down quite a bit during the day. I rarely make it up that way in the evenings so YMMV.

Tulsa
06-10-10, 07:56
I haven't ahd a chance to make reports lately but have done sme recon three times in thelast ten days. It has been really busy and seen several out. Most of the regular places have been busy. Several regular fuglies at Sinclair. Most have had pimps along with them. Haven't seen any of the hotties that are sometimes there. Saw one really attractive dark, long haired WSW in QT parklot by 169th. Also saw one ugly WSW sittng by the phone eyeing traffic. Saw a BSW lounging in the Meth 6, three HUGE WSW's in EI parking lot hanging out and yelling at passers by. One average BSW walking by the Taco Bueno east of the EI. One in the Soper 8 smoking a cig, waved when I went by but was not very good looking. One WSW below average on the bridge (by sin) headed west. Saw two hotties going into Circle Inn with one of you lucky guys. One big BSW on Admiral between mem/Sher, a group of five on a side street of Admiral (way too young) bigger and saw a thin methy looking WSW sitting at bus stuff waving down people. Back west on 11th, the regular, old BSW was up and around at Oasis. Two very attractive WSW's with nice builds were walking into QT by TU. Talked to them in par lot and thwy only do doubles. 5$'s (that isn't happening) but were very attractive. Theywere both 2? And students across the street. One BSW on atlanta about 4th, one by the Warehouse Mkt, big BSW. One fugly WSW across from Hillcrest on 11th. Saw one asw walking on 27th. Looked high and was big Two BSW (big again) by Lucky's. On Memorial there are some apt's across from te car wash. A super hot lady (18-22) was standing on balcone waving, I rounded the block asap but she wasn't there when I got back. She was the hottest lady I have seen ever, including non workers. WOW! Wish I hadn't missed her. Also, saw some on Peoria, surprisingly enough. One working out of Whataburger. Then I found a whole handful working of the 61st-51st and peoria. One BSW had kids with her. Thought she wasn't working but sure enough, got in w/kids ad about 15 mins later was dropped back off. There were several BSW's of al sizes, two WSW's and one hsw. Anywa, sorr it is late and good luck. IMO there was tons of quanity (saw over 20 the one day) but had a lack of quality. Good luck and have fun.Such a good report, you should close with: I'm Walter Cronkite of Street Walker Reports and that's they way it is for june 2010". I agree I'm seeing so many walking it's wild but not too many keepers.

Kartman325
06-11-10, 16:12
Went cruising at 2pm today, didn't see much, stopped by my old stomping ground, aka the sin. Met up with Brittany, defintely good looking, black, about 5'4", weighing in around a buck 15. I would give her a low 7 just on looks. She said that she would do everything for a Grant. I told her I was looking for a BJ, she said that she does CBJs for 2 jacksons. I told her that would be fine. We found a spot in my car and thats where the story turns. Skills are a 1, she kept asking me if I came or was close to cumming. I finished and dropped her off. If you see her go for the Grant!

Tulsa
06-11-10, 23:52
Went cruising at 2pm today, didn't see much, stopped by my old stomping ground, aka the sin. Met up with Brittany, defintely good looking, black, about 5'4", weighing in around a buck 15. I would give her a low 7 just on looks. She said that she would do everything for a Grant. I told her I was looking for a BJ, she said that she does CBJs for 2 jacksons. I told her that would be fine. We found a spot in my car and thats where the story turns. Skills are a 1, she kept asking me if I came or was close to cumming. I finished and dropped her off. If you see her go for the Grant!Thanks for your report, 've not haad the pleasue of meeting Brittany but I suggest:

Don't look to the the difference between 2 Jacksons and one Grant but consider Brittany a reluctant provider.

Sinclair is the house of the rising lazy.

Bighawg11
06-17-10, 01:05
Looked about town following the rain storm. Lots of activity, for the first time in a long time.

Decent looking brunette with foot in a cast on 11th, east of Yale.

Two on Admiral between Yale/Sheridan. Tall/slender blonde with perky top, and an egg shaped brunette. They were working together - uh, no thanks, one at a time.

Couple of BSW closer to memorial on admiral.

Spun through Northside but didn't see any activity.

After 3-4 trips out without a sighting it was refreshing to see so much activity.

Alwayslooking9
06-18-10, 03:07
Where can I find 2 girl shows.

They have to be aleast a 6.

Alwayslooking9
06-18-10, 03:33
Where can I find chris or lisa. PM me with locations.

Doingit4Fun
06-18-10, 12:51
You can't be serious.

Goto BP and get off the street.

Chris and Lisa wander around, it is hard enough keeping track of one of them, let alone both of them.

Tulsa
06-18-10, 22:47
Where can I find chris or lisa. PM me with locations.Your question is offensive and lame. I hope your supervisor is monitoring your progress. In my opinion you should be banned.

Alwayslooking9
06-20-10, 04:46
All I am trying to do is get some helpfull info. If you want to mess with me I hope to see you out on the street. I gurantee you I have been out here alot longer than u. Just because I have not posted doesn't mean I am a dumbass. I am just looking for helpfull info on girls I have not seen. If you are trying build your selfesteem or feel your self very lonley with the opposite sex means you have your own issues to deal with and quit trying to put others down. The words I live by if don't have anything good to say shut up. As for the rest of you if you have some positive feed back on any girls please respond back.

Thanks

Tulsa
06-20-10, 23:43
All I am trying to do is get some helpfull info. If you want to mess with me I hope to see you out on the street. I gurantee you I have been out here alot longer than u. Just because I have not posted doesn't mean I am a dumbass. I am just looking for helpfull info on girls I have not seen. If you are trying build your selfesteem or feel your self very lonley with the opposite sex means you have your own issues to deal with and quit trying to put others down. The words I live by if don't have anything good to say shut up. As for the rest of you if you have some positive feed back on any girls please respond back.

ThanksI took a look at my note to you and it was clear my cheerful rebuke came off rude and for that I apologize, but herding sw for a double is so hard to do...like spottinf ufo.

Tulsa Lurker
06-20-10, 23:44
Made the run from Memorial to Sheridan with one loop on Admiral, Friday and found a nice gal walking name Stephanie. She didn't have a place but we made a deal to take care of my problem at one of the notels. She was a 4-5 on the scale for looks, but for her effort trying to work on the BJ she rates much higher. She needed a little more that what she was wanted for a BJ to get off the street that hot day, thus. 4 for two shots plus the room, and a lift back left me with a smile on my face.

Kartman325
06-21-10, 07:31
Made the run from Memorial to Sheridan with one loop on Admiral, Friday and found a nice gal walking name Stephanie. She didn't have a place but we made a deal to take care of my problem at one of the notels. She was a 4-5 on the scale for looks, but for her effort trying to work on the BJ she rates much higher. She needed a little more that what she was wanted for a BJ to get off the street that hot day, thus. 4 for two shots plus the room, and a lift back left me with a smile on my face.What did she look like? I have been looking for Stephanie and I want to see if this is the same girl.

Tulsa
06-22-10, 08:47
Nothing like a shortcut on a hot summer day zipping between the Brookshire and Sonic, probably off to feed the kitty at the E.I.

Stay cool

Jaropi
06-22-10, 16:10
I took a look at my note to you and it was clear my cheerful rebuke came off rude and for that I apologize, but herding sw for a double is so hard to do...like spottinf ufo.From his remarks to yours, I think with his vast experience and expertise we should seek him out for advice instead of vice a verse. If you want two girls find one and tell her to find a friend, works everytime.

Wonderlust
06-22-10, 17:56
Picked up a nice spinner just across from the TI. Negotiated half and half for .7 She had me drive to the Budget Inn in west Tulsa. Once in the room, we settle down to business. CBJ was the worst in a long time with provider refusing all direction and actually said "I have two speeds, Full and get the f*** out". Oh well, did the flip for some action then there comes a pounding on the door and some woman screaming to open the F****** door or she was going to kick it in.
The provider attempted to let the woman in but I was able to block the door until I got dressed. Once the door was opened, this HUGE woman comes in demanding money and generally screaming at the top of her lungs. I made a break for it.
Spinner was white, blond, crack head skinny, mid 30's with a "tat" on her neck.
Avoid at all costs.
This is why I generally stay off the streets and go with regulars.

Doingit4Fun
06-23-10, 00:53
I agree regulars are the best.

Oral talent is a rarity while skill takes effort. And many SW's are too lazy to put forth the effort. It is usually hit and miss.

And as far as doubles go, you have to be careful of those too. It is twice as easy to get ripped off That is best left with a regular that you like. Takes time to build up contacts.

We should all TRY to treat each other respect on here, of course I know that it is impossible to for that to happen. But please try.

Wonderlust
06-24-10, 13:14
We should all TRY to treat each other respect on here, of course I know that it is impossible to for that to happen. But please try.

I agree completely although misunderstanding happen. At lease "Tulsa" attempted to smooth it over a bit.
We all know Uncle Leo monitors this site as well as others and has posted here in the past, posing as a monger.
Keep that in mind if a question or response doesn't pass the smell test. We are here to help each other, not start flame wars.

On a side note, Jessica is back at the GI. Also, there is a nice looking spinner staying on the second floor on the north side. I haven't been able to catch her when she was available. Anyone have any additional information? I'm not positive she is a working girl but the way she dresses sure indicates she is.

Thunder 04
06-24-10, 21:35
Was just enjoying the weather and driving so decied to do a recon trip for everyone. I have been off the rader because I have found a steady gf who loves to get it on all the time (7-8 times day) and don't want to risk messing anything up. Love being with th hot 19 yr old when I am almost 40! Anyway, wrote notes so that I would remember everything. It was super busy and I hope that I can read my writing on all of it, as it was hard to keep up.

Made a couple of trips around the loop and here is some info by areas that I was in.

WEST TULSA: Saw two BSW, 20's, 5-6 in looks at Economy Inn in Town West center. Sand Springs strip club saw one girl go from the gas station to the club "Foxx Hole" and chatted for a bit. Wouldn't do car dates but sad FS could be had in VIP part of club for 1. 0

HILLCREST/QT/TU Area: Two BSW in QT parking lot. One was an 8, pettitte, wild looking hair, great mini-skirt and was hot looking. Other was a 5 and kinda chubby. 6th&Lewis a NSW was walking aroun about a 6 on the scale. Walking on 11th west of Hillcrest was two WSW, overweight and 3's on the scale. 4th& Birmingham were two old WSW. Were nasty looking and looked like isters maybe. Very wrinkled skin and prob 2's on the scale. One 3rd and Atlanta saw a HOT, HOT, HOT HSW who was in a summer dress. She was getting picked up or I would have chatted with her. Never seen her before but she was a hottie. Just east of 11th and Rockford was a nice, slim WSW, prob 7 on the scale. IN te parking lot of Arby's, across from TU was a NSW. Talked for a min wanted. 6 for FS was about a 7 on the scale, was a student TU and 23 yr old.

11th/Garnett/Sheridan Area: 27th & Memorial was a fugly lade in stripped shirt in jeans. Was nasty. Saw Amber off BP at Whataburger on 27th and chatted for a bit. Her rates have gone way up but she is usually worth it. 11th at Value Inn was a WSW in parking lot, another fugly and was accompanied by her pimp friend. Outside the Brookshire was a WSW, avg build, 6 on scale. There was also a BSW by the bus stop there about a 4 on the sale with pimp in attendance watching hard core. Super 8 parking lot on the south side was a WSW, older, about a 5 On the back side was a nice, young WSW with a petitte build. Wanted. 8 FS and hadn't seen her before. Says she was just trying something new and wante some $$ for a trip. Was using Nightline but I caught her outside smoking cig. A different WSW about a 5 at American value on my way back through. One BSW in Motel 6 on north side about a 5 and ws slim standing with the oor open waving to passer byes. Another WSW in inner rooms in Motel 6, had a tat looked to be young 20's prob a 7 on the scale also along with another older lady check out the 151. Two ladies in GI, one looked like doingitforfun's lady and the other was a petitte, young brunette with long hair. Five of Sinclairs finest were out and about at the station. On 31st and 101st East Ave was a nice BSW, said she was 27 but looked younger. 11th and Mingo walking was a BSW only a 4 on the scale. On Admiral east of memorial in the Circle Inn were three fuglies (about 250 lbs +). One sitting at the bus stop by the Long Johns was WSW and not very goo looking. The regular BSW, missing the teeth was at the Oasis. On 31st by Memorial was a young, chubby, blond haired lady who was chasing trafiic. Another newbie that I have not seen before. Two young ladies were up walking by Drysdales parking lot and headed to hotels. One of you guys picked them up before I could get there. Looked to be in 18/19 an super hot. One was brunette, hot short shorts that were pink and tshirt, the other was dirty blond, slim and hot but not as good a body as the brunette. Both were 10's nthe scale.

Well, I think that is all of them. They were out all over town. Anyone else see or have fun that night? Be safe and best of luck.

Doingit4Fun
06-26-10, 01:51
Activity is always up.

Good luck with your searches out there.

Smooth3D
06-28-10, 11:06
I was out in about this morning around 7:00 am on Admiral between Memorial and Mingo by Wally World, I saw this bsw with a nice fat ass, I bust a u turn and pull up, I notice it was Renae from a few years back.

She just got out of jail and has thickened up. I did not partake but for a sw she looked very clean and had on nice clothes. If had more time and funds on me I would have grabbed that ass!!!!

Smooth3D
06-29-10, 04:56
Man I hate the board glitch that erased all my post counts, well anyways I was over a friends house to about 12:45 am Tuesday morning. When I left I was horny as hell. I had some free time so I decided to make a quick run to the usual spots to see if any sw was out on this nice night.

Honestly I did not expect much, I've always had bad luck at night. I was at 31st and Mingo heading towards Admiral. I spot this lady walking with short shorts at 1:15 in the morning. So I stop and ask if she needed a ride, she got in and said she needed a ride to Admiral and Harvard. Since I was heading that way I said sure!

She started asking me if I had any Loratabs and pop out a tittie to prove she wasn't a cop , I told her I didn't have any. I would have tried to date her because she looked nice but she was to concerned about getting to her location to get the drugs.

On the way down Admiral I saw a nice looking bsw walking. I was hopeing she still would be out by the time I drop old girl off at QT. I drove back to Admiral and Sheridon and saw that she was gone. I was like damn, something told me to keep driving down Admiral. I spotted her in front the dental office at the bus stop. I have to say for a sw she at least a 8, she about 5ft tall, small frame with some nice ass titties, and hair was in a pony tail, and had on a skirt with no panties.

We settled for cbj for 20, we did this while I was driving but I could not bust and drive. So I pulled over and she went to work while I was playing with her titts and ass. I finally blew. She seemed nice and smelled very nice, her name is Precious. She gave me her number and said call me anytime. I will share with trusted members via pm.

Doingit4Fun
06-29-10, 10:55
She is a tall good looking blonde that I saw on my way to play bingo. A 7 with clothes on and a 5 with them off. 6 on oral skills. 3 on her other skills.

YMMV, but I would skip the second half of a half and half.

Kelly The Milf
06-29-10, 22:02
Hey everyone its kelly the MILF

I worked the street in 2007 and met a couple of girls I would like some help in finding they are shane (goes by babydoll) and angie if anyone has any idea of where to find them or how to get in touch with them please let me know!

Also if any of you guys know a SW that would like to take a step up let me know!

Thanks,

Kelly the MILF

Kartman325
07-01-10, 08:01
When cruising last night and had a great time. I passed through the Sin and all that I saw was Lazy Brandy; as soon as I saw her I sped up. Drove down to 11th and Garnett and met up with Tina, she is a BSW that is around 5'7", weighing in around 130, late 20's early 30's, strong 5 on looks. Told her I was looking for a BJ, she said that she had a room at the AV, went there she said that it was going to be. 5, I didn't argue. Tina was about a 5 on Skills on the BBBJ, finished and left. I then was driving around and met up with Brenda at the Sin. Brenda is a WSW that is around 5'6", weighing around 125, late 40's early 50's with black hair, 4 on looks. Told her that I was looking for a BJ, she said that it would be a Jackson, she said that we would just go somewhere and park. Brenda was a 9-10 on skills, the best BBBJ that I have ever had. Finished and dropped her back at the Sin.

Doingit4Fun
07-09-10, 14:57
The Sin had a full house today. Good luck to all of you out there.

Hans M
07-09-10, 15:38
There appears to be 3 or 4 gals working behind or on the west side the Quik Trip on 71st (next to the Sonic across from Woodland Hills). There are apartments just to the west of the QT. They approach men and ask for money for diapers and formula. They make eye contact but I remain cautious as of now. On the scale, they appear to be 7-9.

CashMuney
07-10-10, 09:38
There appears to be 3 or 4 gals working behind or on the west side the Quik Trip on 71st (next to the Sonic across from Woodland Hills). There are apartments just to the west of the QT. They approach men and ask for money for diapers and formula. They make eye contact but I remain cautious as of now. On the scale, they appear to be 7-9.Keep us posted on this one!

I'd like to check it out!

Doingit4Fun
07-17-10, 02:07
Saw about 10 BSW's down on 11th on my way to an appointment.

Wonderlust
07-18-10, 21:46
Was out and about for a few hours Saturday from 3 to 6. Made the rounds from the east side to down town and even hit Apache and Virgin. Saw a total of 1 working girl. By the time I made it out it was just to darn hot for anyone to be walking.

I had attempted to call Red but had the number wrong. She was my first choice.

I Ended up picking up Brandy, working the Sin. While she is a large girl, her oratory skills were superb.

Doingit4Fun
07-20-10, 02:52
It is way too hot for the gals to be out and about. You have to time your outings. But things always pick up towards the end of the month.

Wonderlust
07-20-10, 11:07
It is way too hot for the gals to be out and about. You have to time your outings. But things always pick up towards the end of the month.Yes, that is true. I wouldn't normally have been out at that time of day but I was actually running some errands and combined the two tasks into one.

My favorite time to hunt is early evenings when it starts to cool off but there is still a little light.

Baddog479
07-20-10, 14:57
Driving around at lunch the last 2 days spotted a WSW, very skinny, shoulder length hair, walks with a bounce. From a distance looks pretty good, but each time I got turned around to go investigate she was snatched up, anyone got any info on her? She's been going back and forth between the dentist office and Sinclair.

Doingit4Fun
07-21-10, 02:51
Well it would help if we had more info than "skinny wsw". Any other noticeable features?

Bronc321
07-21-10, 09:27
There appears to be 3 or 4 gals working behind or on the west side the Quik Trip on 71st (next to the Sonic across from Woodland Hills). There are apartments just to the west of the QT. They approach men and ask for money for diapers and formula. They make eye contact but I remain cautious as of now. On the scale, they appear to be 7-9.Any news on these gals? I'm headed to that side of town today?

Smooth3D
07-23-10, 19:54
Well did a little scouting today around 3:30pm. As usual the Sin had about 4 girls working 3 wsw and 1 bsw. Drove down Admiral and saw the same overweight wsw I always see. The bsw at the sin looked deceit and the skinny wsw there looked okay too with a pretty smile. All the others hell no!

Tulsa
07-25-10, 12:03
Saw a Tall blonde with great struture wearing a pink oufit, never made eye contact but several cars had pulled in the parking lot around the dental clinic but she seemed to keep on walking. However she sure looked like a WSW or bait.

Doingit4Fun
07-25-10, 12:12
Saw Steph, Casey, 3 BSW's, and maybe Cat on Admiral.

The regular crew sinning away and 2 gals and a guy at the shopping strip on the corner. Don't know if they were working.

Seen L and F Brandy too, walking.

Tulsa
07-27-10, 08:56
Mid Sunday afternoon, I pulled into the Sin to buy a soda. Leo was talking to two of the girls outside.

One of the girls was a dark hair heavy Brandy looking type anf the one who took a ride was a skinny blonde. I never heard much and at one point the blond sat down on the concrete, like heat was playing a factor.

The guy in the store was tight lipped to a Spanish customer, he told me "we know nothing.

Doingit4Fun
07-30-10, 12:44
There were more than I could shake a stick at. Hope you all have saved some for SWfest.

Been a long time since I seen so many out and about.

Pat
08-01-10, 02:52
Anyone know if there is a SW rking the lot at the casino? Was out there Friday night and saw a good looking slim BW getting out of a car with a man he went inside she stayed outside in the lot and watched cars drive through. She was wearing shorts and a tube top. As I was driving out she was giving me the look but I was broke so drove on.

Doingit4Fun
08-01-10, 15:00
That sort of activity is frowned upon. But then again there are lots of working girls and swingers who are inside, so I can't imagine there being too much demand for lot service.

I don't know if there if one working the lot, but she would be better off to dress up and work the floor. She would probably be better off working a truck stop lot than the casino lot.

Doingit4Fun
08-01-10, 17:58
I ran into a Jennifer today. She didn't cash and dash, but I couldn't tell if it was the same Jen. Looked a lot like her, except older.

1.25 Jacksons and 2 Jacksons for full service.

Service was below par, but not horrible. She is very pretty, but there was not much interaction. Also there was some lower incisor scraping that distracted from otherwise non descript service.

YMMV

CashMuney
08-02-10, 19:14
I used to work there in security, and I do know that there are girls that work the floor. Not many, but there are some. They have been caught before by other guests hearing them ask to do services for other customers, and the guest that hears them will tell security and get them kicked out. I do know that the hotel that they try to take the jon to is the one by the waffel house. I have not heard about any of the girls trying to work the lot, but I guess anything is possible. The casino is the last place I would try to pick up a SW, or do, or sell drugs! The guests will tell security if they hear or see anything suspicious! I know this as a fact! You all are better off hitting the streets!

Stay safe!

Thunderbolt47
08-03-10, 04:14
Whats the "sin"?

thanks

Doingit4Fun
08-05-10, 02:43
I like to gas up at the Sinclair Gas Station.

SW competition has been stiff lately. Been a lot of action available for guys who are ready and have the funds available.

Pat
08-05-10, 13:42
I used to work there in security, and I do know that there are girls that work the floor. Not many, but there are some. They have been caught before by other guests hearing them ask to do services for other customers, and the guest that hears them will tell security and get them kicked out. I do know that the hotel that they try to take the jon to is the one by the waffel house. I have not heard about any of the girls trying to work the lot, but I guess anything is possible. The casino is the last place I would try to pick up a SW, or do, or sell drugs! The guests will tell security if they hear or see anything suspicious! I know this as a fact! You all are better off hitting the streets!

Stay safe!Not looking there was just shocked by the idea of them working the lot under all the cameras. I have seen (what I thought might be) the girls working the floor but I was leary of the cameras so never pursued the idea but this looked pretty blatent.

Tulsa
08-07-10, 11:35
Not looking there was just shocked by the idea of them working the lot under all the cameras. I have seen (what I thought might be) the girls working the floor but I was leary of the cameras so never pursued the idea but this looked pretty blatent.I've been to Vegas many times on business and saw plenty of girls working and getting run off by security. I've not been to Vegas since Hardrock opened here.

I may go out a couple of times a month and occasionally my radar will go off but more of a hunch than a real "yes".

Did run into a girl who was a civilian ready to feed her habit and help mine.

Doingit4Fun
08-09-10, 12:00
It's time to stay on the DL. So becareful out there. I am sticking with my regulars. No new gals for a bit.

Tulsa
08-15-10, 17:30
I drove to the flea market and my normal circuit, of course it's mid-afternoon and hot but for the first time I saw no one outside the Sin either day.

My last visit in the area saw a lady getting cuffed?

Doingit4Fun
08-16-10, 01:03
The streets are full of activity.

Tulsa
08-21-10, 19:24
The streets are full of activity.They were out today.

Guy Montag
08-22-10, 19:19
They were out Friday at about 6pm. Saw 2 strolling between Peoria and Utica. Saw 3 strolling between Mingo and Garnett. I bought a lottery ticket at the Sin, and some older lady named Wendy asked for a "ride". I wasn't looking for a "date" and let her off at Garnett. Said she only dates white guys. Figured she only dated guys with green.

Doingit4Fun
08-23-10, 00:25
Saw quite a few new ones today.

It is a good time to be a hobbyist.

It is hard to be a provider.

CashMuney
08-23-10, 21:51
The rest of this week will be a good time to get out and try to find a few SW's. The weather is going to be nice a cool!

We need to take advantage of this primo weather!

Doingit4Fun
08-24-10, 01:38
It is always good to go out on a nice day, plus it is the end of the month.

Okie Jim
08-27-10, 13:51
Cruising down Admiral towards Sheridan after lunch yesterday and I see this little WSW kitten talking on her cell phone coming out of the corner gas station. I pull over to watch her purr across the street and head towards the D. I. I decide to pull up and ask Cat if she needed a ride. She said yes, jumped in, and stated she had a room at the D. I. Cat said she offered 50 or 30 purrs. I opted for the 50 purrs. We head to the room for some CBJ and CFS fun. Cat is about a 7 with her clothes on but drops to a 3 or 4 with them off. Lots of left over skin from child birth. Cat has nice teeth, nice smile and pretty shoulder length auburn/brown hair. She was a bit hands off but granted this was our first meeting. Overall not sure I would revisit or not. She did have a nice attitude. She is from the BVille area and says she comes down to Tulsa quite often. This is my first experience with a SW in a long time, as I usually visit the local MP's. So please take my rating numbers in account for my lack of experience with the SW scene.

Doingit4Fun
08-28-10, 02:43
Is her name Cat? Or is that just a code name that you gave her?

There is a hot gal named Kitty, that was down at the EI who is young and blonde ..... she has been MIA for about a week now. Does anybody have any info on her? Maybe one of you decided to adopt a stray.

And speaking of pussies, there are a lot out and about.

Thunder 04
08-28-10, 15:25
Was out earlier this week and saw quite a few of newbies out. There are a ton around Hillcrest but almost all of them were with some pimps. Saw nine girls, a couple of BSW were attractive but the rest were not at all. There were 14 guys, that I counted walking around them and keping them in site.

I met Chrissy of backpage and just talked with her. She, along with four other new ones, were on Admiral. She is much more attractive in person than in her ads. She charge more than most SW's but not as much as her ads on BP.

Uncle Leo was out along with some unmarked cousins.

Be safe.

Doingit4Fun
08-29-10, 02:18
I am liking her BP 60/100 rates. Sounds even better if she is asking for less for an unadvertised rate.

Tulsa
08-29-10, 19:09
I am liking her BP 60/100 rates. Sounds even better if she is asking for less for an unadvertised rate.I had my phone in cue yesterday to give her a call, I agree her rates for companionship. The ad seems like she travels well too.

I had read a review on another site and the guy wasn't too positive but if she lloks better in person and runs specials wow.

Tulsa
08-29-10, 19:32
A senior member has noted the end of the month syndrome well he, was spot on today. I've never seen so many walking as I did this afternoon.

The situation at the sin was a bit odd, I stopped in for a soda and there was a posse of black guys but two pretty good looking girls out front.

One had on a pink hat and the other girl was really sharp, she walked up and said: "mumbled something and said, I have a room".

I told her she wasn't old enough to have a room, she insisted she was 20...

She was talking to everyone, going up to folks sitting in cars, never saw her get in....headed for a late lunch and came back by to see the same routine.

Then I drove past the Oasis and noticed a platinum blond in a space between rooms, she looked pretty good from a distance. So I make a legal turn around and pull up as she motions me to her room.

I got out and close enough to see the horror of her, I started back peddling and said I would go to the ATM not wanting to hurt her feelings. The menu was extensive x 3.

Just as I get in the car, I see Brandy and she asked me for a favor. I said sure as long as it didn't require cash. She wanted a ride to the warehouse market to buy food.

I gave her my word to take her up there and wait on her. Well much has been written about Brandy and generally the comments have been less than favorable. However I would like to go on record the girl knows how to buy groceries.

She filled me in on all the talent around the Oasis and kinda confirmed my suspicions regarding the young girl working the SIN. Could have been a cash and dash or some variation of a posse member playing a role.

Again the young lady at the SIN was simply too good to be true.

Tulsa
08-29-10, 19:38
Was out earlier this week and saw quite a few of newbies out. There are a ton around Hillcrest but almost all of them were with some pimps. Saw nine girls, a couple of BSW were attractive but the rest were not at all. There were 14 guys, that I counted walking around them and keping them in site.

I met Chrissy of backpage and just talked with her. She, along with four other new ones, were on Admiral. She is much more attractive in person than in her ads. She charge more than most SW's but not as much as her ads on BP.

Uncle Leo was out along with some unmarked cousins.

Be safe.I appreciate your report, I didn't see Chrissy but I did meet a very attractive wsw on Admiral, I think her name was Mary Ellen or something like that. I gave her a ride but the conversation was stiff(my fault), I asked if she lived near by and she said no. Again a sharp and articulate girl with a tat on the inside of her arm.

I could see her being a friend of Chrissy. If you have other details feel free to update.

Member #4809
08-30-10, 17:27
I can verify I saw the same thing at the sin. Too-young-to-be-real walking up to every car and giving the hard sell but never getting in any car. Girl in the pink hat also engaging a lot of people but never leaving. Pretty strange as there was a queue of folks waiting for a shot. To have that much traffic and never engage is strange. The brothers hanging out did not look familiar and there was a skinny white guy w/ glasses drinking a beer that appeared to know the girls too.

Saw lazy Brandie at the Oasis but I've been there and done that and was looking for new talent. Brandy is okay but sometimes has a lot of drama around her.

Saw a supper hot blond at the 6 and even did a walk past her to see what was what. Not sure if she was working or not. She had a brother helping her move stuff out of an SUV into the room. She also had a Hispanic gf in a Grand AM that tried to engage but was not my type. So not sure what the deal was. GF in the car was working but not sure if the hot blond was w/ her or not. NW corner upstairs at the 6.

Saw a blond girl standing outside an SUV behind the 8 doing the spit and clean up. Hung around to see where she went but she got back in the car and took off.

Picked up Jackie at about 13th and Memorial. Spinner w/ small man made rack. Paid $20 for a room at the Circle and had so so BBBJ no cim. She's cute but didn't really ring my bell.

Doingit4Fun
08-31-10, 04:10
Don't know about the young blonde who was sinning. But it is usually best to be safe than sorry. You can always ask one of the other gals what is going on, if you aren't sure. ** word from Red ** She said that she isn't sure, because she hasn't seen it for herself, but it sounds like one of two minors that she knows of. They have been down there the last couple of days. Stuff likes this is what will bring Uncle LEO's unwanted attention to local activities. So STAY AWAY from the jail bait. These 2 have been hanging around with nothing better to do.

Chrissy's friend appears to be black on BP. She is advertising doubles with her and using the same number on a separate ad for her friend.

Yeah I have to agree with you on the OI blonde's appearance. Great from a distance, but scary up close.

I don't have any problems with Brandy, but she isn't my type. But most of the gals do have drama that goes with them. Just comes with the territory. Glad to see that knows how to shop though. That is a smart thing to do.

Good for the guys with this much action going on, bad for the gals for business.

Even though the places are known for the activities that may be happening there, names of gals and places shouldn't be used together, it can cause trouble for a gal if it gets back to the management of some of those named places. The standard has always been to use abbreviations and just giving a general area.

Thunder 04
09-01-10, 00:29
I went back out Sunday morn from 9:30-11:30 and didn't see much. saw the big fat wsw on Admiral that is always there. That was it... Tried EI, GI, 6,8 and the cruise. Nothing was stirring except the one gal. Thought more would have been out. I have enjoyed Jackie before and she was fun. don't like manmades but she was fun. Haven't seen the nebies @ the Sin yet.

Igotmonies
09-01-10, 23:32
I met Chrissy of backpage and just talked with her. She, along with four other new ones, were on Admiral.Where on Admiral?

Tulsa
09-02-10, 07:57
I went back out Sunday morn from 9:30-11:30 and didn't see much. saw the big fat wsw on Admiral that is always there. That was it... Tried EI, GI, 6,8 and the cruise. Nothing was stirring except the one gal. Thought more would have been out. I have enjoyed Jackie before and she was fun. don't like manmades but she was fun. Haven't seen the nebies @ the Sin yet.Joking of course but I've never had much luck early Sunday I figured most where sleeping or in Church.

Doingit4Fun
09-02-10, 12:47
I am more interested in knowing who Jackie is. Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to the SW scene.

I have seen more gals these last two weeks than I have ever before. I don't know why there was a slow period Sunday. Maybe everybody was in church.

Preeker
09-02-10, 14:29
Looks like a sting west of the sin goin on. Be careful. I saw 2 different guys with girls get nailed. 3 unmarked cars one guy had binocs. I elected to get out of the area.

Tulsa
09-03-10, 08:47
Looks like a sting west of the sin goin on. Be careful. I saw 2 different guys with girls get nailed. 3 unmarked cars one guy had binocs. I elected to get out of the area.While I don't have a confirm the activity noted this weedend was so weird it had to draw attention.

The place is so close to the police station leo has to look the other way not to c/sense what is going on.

The store staff probably find advantage to having street sitters loitering in front of the door. Looks like the sell single cigs or loan um'

The parking lot is an obstacle course any reasonable person in a vehicle wouldn't stop there.

If I pull in I will go inside and buy a bag of chips.

Wonderlust
09-03-10, 13:33
Looks like a sting west of the sin goin on. Be careful. I saw 2 different guys with girls get nailed. 3 unmarked cars one guy had binocs. I elected to get out of the area.

Rule 9. Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride.
This goes for motel girls too. Get them in your car even if you are only driving a few yards. Beware of stings working out of motel rooms. If you don't know the girl, do the "cop check" before discussing ANYTHING!

Everyone should take a moment to review the rules.
http://usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

I've been pulled over several times after making the pickup. Never had anything happen other than being hassled and get a bogus ticket.

Tell the truth. You are giving her a ride. Do not disclose anything else. Cop will tell you she is singing and you are in trouble unless you turn on her. Let her sing and tell him nothing. They are simply trying to get you to entrap yourself since they have nothing.

I was going to go out for a drive today but think I'll wait a few days......

Okie Jim
09-03-10, 13:45
Yes, her name is Kathy but she goes by Cat. Has a big tattoo on her inside right thigh of a Caddy emblem. At least I think that's what it was.

Is her name Cat? Or is that just a code name that you gave her?

There is a hot gal named Kitty, that was down at the EI who is young and blonde ..... she has been MIA for about a week now. Does anybody have any info on her? Maybe one of you decided to adopt a stray.

And speaking of pussies, there are a lot out and about.

Doingit4Fun
09-05-10, 17:29
Everything seems to have gone back to normal.

Saw a gal coming out of the liquor store yesterday. Couldn't tell if she was working or not. I wish she had been. Looked like early 50's with a fairly nice body for her age, with super nice tatas.

Saw the normal others, not much to report on there. But there are plenty still available.

Tulsa
09-05-10, 19:35
Zipped by the sin and saw some new talent(or atleast I've never seen). And white girl and a dark bubble butt with a handler lurking in the shadows.

Replacements for last weeks crew.

Looked like a typical labor day bbq around the o. Almost normal.

Big Bee
09-08-10, 01:06
Hey guys,

Bigbee here havent been in town in awhile been up in kc. Just wondering where the walk is going on guna be around friday im familiar with the sin just wondering where else to drive and if there is any new advice shoot it to me via PM.

Thanks brothers and be safe!

Igotmonies
09-11-10, 03:54
Well I'm new to all the stuff. Today (09/10/10) I gathered up all my courage and went out looking for some fun. I drove up and down Admiral and E Pine between Memorial and Sheridan around midnight and did not see a single girl out.

If someone could give me a little guidance either on location and timing in this thread or via PM; it would be appreciated.

Thanks

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
UPDATE (09/11/10)
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I was out today again in the same location as listed above around 5:30 to 6 pm. Once again i did not see anything of interest. I drove by the Sinclare gas station (E Pine & Sheridan) and there was no one there. Either i am blind as a bat or I'm at the wrong location at the wrong time.

Jaropi
09-12-10, 02:36
In town for cycle rally got my hotel room and went out searching. Met a blond spinner at Sonic at 11th & Garnet her name was angel had a tattoo that read "Jesus lives" on her arm. Came to terms for what I wanted and headed for my room. Well it was late & cold on that bike so she wanted to stop by her room and change clothes and get a jacket that all made sense to me. When we got there at the Tonight Inn & Suites on Admiral Room #120. She asked for the money upfront, I know that that is a no no but I'm there right in the parking lot, I thought where can she go and what could go wrong. I waited about 20 minutes when all of a sudden her and a man she said was her brother came out and got in a car and yelled something at me that sounded like they were going to get change and would be right back. You know what happened they never came back. I did meet another hustler in the lot called himself Big O chatted with him for almost an hour. BEWARE of this one. I'm going back after my rally and knock on her door. I'll keep you posted

Igotmonies
09-13-10, 23:36
Finally had some good luck at the Oasis.

Thanx to all who helped.

Doingit4Fun
09-14-10, 00:52
Jaropi, I am sorry that you got ripped off. I have never had a problem with Angel before. But everbody needs to be careful out there when with a somebody new. You didn't follow the rules of the road. It happens to the worst of us. We forget to follow the standard rules that keep us out of trouble and from getting ripped off.

I don't know what you other guys are doing wrong, but if you just look out your car window once in awhile you would see lots of street activity going on at all times of the day, but things tend to slow down after it gets dark. One note of observation, east Pine and Sheridan is not the place that the others talk about.

Big Bee, I don't know how long you have been gone, but the usually hot spots are still going. Except for 11th and Lewis from the 80's. That has been slow for a long time, with the occassional stray offering.

Good luck to all of you out there, be safe and don't get busted or hustled. Remember to only keep enough funds on hand for a date, just in case you get caught with your pants down.

p.s. Make sure to always be prepared and have raincoats on hand, that way your appointment isn't interruped with a stop at the store before hand and your date doesn't have a chance to cash and dash on you. And never pay in advanced more than you are willing to lose.

Jaropi
09-14-10, 07:33
[QUOTE=Doingit4Fun]Jaropi, I am sorry that you got ripped off. I have never had a problem with Angel before. But everbody needs to be careful out there when with a somebody new. You didn't follow the rules of the road. It happens to the worst of us. We forget to follow the standard rules that keep us out of trouble and from getting ripped off.

I knew better, it was late and I was thinking with the wrong head.
Also I couldn't just be cruising around for very long, I drive a very distinctive cycle, very easy to watch by leo.

Doingit4Fun
09-15-10, 13:51
Uncle Leo was cleaning up the neighborhood with sweeps.

Don't get caught up under his broom.

Igotmonies
09-18-10, 01:23
Was out today and saw a lot of LE out around the local watering hole. Saw 2 hobbyist get busted near the oasis.

Also there was a big white van without windows that would keep showing up outside the oasis at random times. I drove by the place about 5 times with approx 15min intervals and saw the van out in front of the first room 2 times. It was parked parallel to the first room on my 2st and the 5th drive-by. I decided to err on the side of caution and left the area.

Picked up a kool BSW on admiral near the KFC and got 1/2n1/2.

Since i new to this stuff I'm sticking to the 22 commandments and they seem to have worked fine for me so far.

GL and be safe.

Guy Montag
09-22-10, 01:22
Drove past the GI tonight and it was cordoned off with crime scene tape.

Doingit4Fun
09-29-10, 14:55
Be careful out there. LEO is on the prowl.

Preeker
09-30-10, 21:20
Red hot and ready rocked my world during lunch yesterday afternoon. Kicked her dress off, sat me in the chair, and BBBJCIM. One of the best yet!

Baddog479
09-30-10, 22:54
Anyone know anything about them, one dark haired bubble butt see at the O several times, and the red headed WSW that is around the sin alot, saw her in her pajama bottoms walking to the sin the other day and stopped for gas she came up and said Hi, seemed pretty out of it.

Tulsa
10-01-10, 14:58
Red hot and ready rocked my world during lunch yesterday afternoon. Kicked her dress off, sat me in the chair, and BBBJCIM. One of the best yet!Sounds good, I think I have just missed her a couple of times. Has anyone seen chrissy from bp down on admiral as noted by a monger?

I would like to see her before making a decision. Rather than BP.

Doingit4Fun
10-07-10, 14:27
Is anybody else having trouble signing in and having bad links with the new layout on here?

Things have been popping up like crazy. It is fair time, always seems like there is a lot of action this time of year. Lot's of new girls out and about.

Dougefresh
10-07-10, 15:48
Can't believe the best part of my favorite web site isn't around anymore. Dougefresh

SoonerGuy
10-07-10, 18:15
Is anybody else having trouble signing in and having bad links with the new layout on here?

Things have been popping up like crazy. It is fair time, always seems like there is a lot of action this time of year. Lot's of new girls out and about. Man nothing works right. Won't allow you to sign. You can not send or receive messages without a lot of hassle. Hopefully Jackson will get lined out soon.

Tulsa
10-07-10, 22:10

Things have been popping up like crazy. It is fair time, always seems like there is a lot of action this time of year. Lot's of new girls out and about. You have to enter through the home page click on forums then Oklahoma. A second step. Hopefully the will change things. However I like the new color scheme

Doingit4Fun
10-08-10, 11:56
Okay I have found that if I select "remember me", it allows me to sign in. Before I would sign in, it would thank me for signing in, then ask me to siign in again when ever I would want to do something.

I also like the new layout. But there are a lot bugs to work out.

Ran into a few new gals out at the hotspot, but nothing really to report. I need different hours. Most of the action dies down when I get out.

Kartman325
10-09-10, 07:55
I was out last night, saw 2 WSW at the Sin, looks like they are sitting near the park instead of the store front, saw one WSW at the CI, passed on her, pulled into the EI and saw something intresting pulled into a parking place for a second, noticed WSW go inside, looked in my rearview mirrow and saw Uncle LEO parked a little behind me. Got out of there ASAP. Guess they werent after me. Good luck everyone.

Igotmonies
10-12-10, 22:58
Was out today between 7-8:30pm around the usual spots and there was very little LE presence. Saw uncle leo at the Sin and 2 other LE cars at the landing strip with lights.on.

Met a girl named Sandra who gave a good BBBJCIM for.2; she asked if I would drop her off at Lewis and I agreed. She actually paid me back $3 for gas. I LOL'ed and thanked her before going my merry way.

Good luck to all

Powerpress74
10-13-10, 22:13
"She actually paid me back $3 for gas. "

Holy crap! Only.2 and she GAVE you money for gas, the world is coming to an end! LOL

Thunder 04
10-18-10, 00:39
Was out last night and not a creature was stirring. However, Leo was out in FULL force with marked and unmarked all over the place. They were patrolling, in the parking lots and hiding behind buildings. With all the murders in this town there doesn'T need to be that many (23 different ones) cop cars looking for this. It is a waste of town. I made two passes and got out of town.

Tulsa
10-20-10, 09:15
Was out last night and not a creature was stirring. However, Leo was out in FULL force with marked and unmarked all over the place. They were patrolling, in the parking lots and hiding behind buildings. With all the murders in this town there doesn'T need to be that many (23 different ones) cop cars looking for this. It is a waste of town. I made two passes and got out of town.I'm a day-tme weekend hobbiest

Thunder 04
10-20-10, 17:37
I'm a day-tme weekend hobbiestI work during the day and don't get much of a chance to get thing done during the daytime. .

Igotmonies
10-21-10, 00:00
Was out last night and not a creature was stirring. However, Leo was out in FULL force with marked and unmarked all over the place. They were patrolling, in the parking lots and hiding behind buildings. With all the murders in this town there doesn'T need to be that many (23 different ones) cop cars looking for this. It is a waste of town. I made two passes and got out of town.X2.

Same story tonight.

Igotmonies
10-21-10, 21:02
I'm not sure as to WTF is going on but it seem that there are fewer and fewer girls out lately. I drove up and down the usual streets between 7 and 8pm and saw not 1 girl out. The Oasis looked empty for the most part with not 1 open door. There were some really large girls at the Sin with pimps but I passed on them since I never pickup girls hanging out with pimps.

Maybe someone else has more incite on the reason for the slim picking lately.

Thunder 04
10-22-10, 14:16
I'm not sure as to WTF is going on but it seem that there are fewer and fewer girls out lately. I drove up and down the usual streets between 7 and 8pm and saw not 1 girl out. The Oasis looked empty for the most part with not 1 open door. There were some really large girls at the Sin with pimps but I passed on them since I never pickup girls hanging out with pimps.

Maybe someone else has more incite on the reason for the slim picking lately. Ya. I had the same thing on Wed. Was out earlier and 7-8:30 and then 12:00-1:30 with not much. There was one older lady by the carwash on 11th but had on a big coat and was arrying a bag and a backpack. Had a hood over her face. Not going there at 12:3am. Too suspicious for my blood.

Thunder 04
10-24-10, 14:04
Was out Friday evening trying to have some fun. Times were 7-8:30 and 10:30-12:00. Despite the full moon and fantastic weather it was very sparse. I don't know what is going on. There were two BSW on 11th by the railroad tracks east of the desert Inn. I have not seen them before ut were in tow by a pimp. Both were larger than average but not large. That was all I saw out the entire time. LE wasn't out as much as they have been in the past week but were still noticeable.

Best of luck and stay safe.

South Coast
10-24-10, 23:42
Traveling through from California.

I use the forum in the San Fransico area, and have posted a couple times there.

I did some recon today around 2:30p, Admiral / Memorial area.

BSW, a bit heavy / plus size, gave me the smile as I passed her, by the flea market.

Once I got turned around she was gone.

Traveled Admiral the other way and nothin.

Came back near the flea market, emergency vehicals across from flea market, saw a sweet slim WSW.

Was pressed for time and had to get to an appointment.

Didn't see Uncle Leo anywhere in all the crawl.

Back in the morning to get the trailer fixed.

Any hot spots for Morning Mongering?

Thanks.

South coast

Tulsa
10-25-10, 09:32
Traveling through from California.

I use the forum in the San Fransico area, and have posted a couple times there.

I did some recon today around 2:30p, Admiral / Memorial area.

BSW, a bit heavy / plus size, gave me the smile as I passed her, by the flea market.

Once I got turned around she was gone.

Traveled Admiral the other way and nothin.

Came back near the flea market, emergency vehicals across from flea market, saw a sweet slim WSW.

Was pressed for time and had to get to an appointment.

Didn't see Uncle Leo anywhere in all the crawl.

Back in the morning to get the trailer fixed.

Any hot spots for Morning Mongering?

Thanks,

South coastWelcome to Tulsa, I was wading through the "emercency event by the flea market" then rolled by the sin up to Brookshire. Made one last pass before hitting Casino saw a big white Rig parked by the Sin? The Big blonde had been there 20 minutes earlier. She fooled me again and about 6 others until we got close.

Doingit4Fun
10-26-10, 03:49
It is the end of the month once again. Things should be busy. Just hit all the normal hot spots again. I have seen a couple of new gals. Spotted one that was really nice, but I am not sharing her information just yet. I want to get the low down on her first.

Gueeguee
10-26-10, 20:51
Anybody know anything about the little BSW in the white pants today? Saw her by the RI but couldn't stop.

If you run into Cindy at the Sin she's real sweet, short BSW and skinny. I'll try to get her number next time.

Thunder 04
10-28-10, 00:29
Was out from 8:30-9:30 and saw nada. There was one mixed skinny lady that was by the QT across from Hilcrest. Offered a ride but said she didn't need one. Gave the look but who knows. I have never seen her before and she was cute.

Good Luck

Gueeguee
10-30-10, 15:44
Anybody know anything about the little BSW over on admiral today? Saw several stop for her but she never got in. Had some blond with her.

Big Bee
11-04-10, 12:10
Hey comeing down to tulsa again hope I can come get some better results. I normally look around 11th from 169 then towards the Oasis and go that direction I never see anyhing. The SIN right there never see anything there. Am I looking on the wrong road? Can anyone help me out I feel like iam driving around a gost town? PM me if needed I appreciate any help thanks yall.

Parneli
11-06-10, 11:56
Saw a report on Fox 23 how Girls of the night are robbing fellow mongers. Taking them to remote area and someone waiting there with gun to rob them. Thats why I stick to Massage.

Igotmonies
11-07-10, 11:17
Saw a report on Fox 23 how Girls of the night are robbing fellow mongers. Taking them to remote area and someone waiting there with gun to rob them. Thats why I stick to Massage.Follow the rules and be safe everyone.

12. AVOIDING SCAMS. If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you, be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot. Or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place. Are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot. Since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

Tulsa
11-07-10, 13:00
Saw a report on Fox 23 how Girls of the night are robbing fellow mongers. Taking them to remote area and someone waiting there with gun to rob them. Thats why I stick to Massage.I've seen a couple of situations around Ocean dental the last two weekends and yesterday (sat. That looked strange. Was gassing at admiral and 11th. Girl buys smokes and tells her birthday, I comment that Monday will be her birthday. She is fairly cute, I notice. I buy chips walk outside no girl.

Drive West on Admiral and she is in the shadows of the dental giving smokes to her man who seemed to slip into the adjacent hotel. Maybe they were just roomies but I'm not going there.

Thunder 04
11-07-10, 23:07
And there were some providers on there I had not seen before. Hmmmmmm

Doingit4Fun
11-12-10, 03:05
Of course all of you want to be safe. There are several rules that have been posted before. Never carry anything of value that you don't need. Always stay alert, be aware of your enviroment. I know that several of you, want variety, but my suggestion is to find a regular and keep with them, and venture out from there.

Always carry at least one raincoat, so there is no excuse to stop the appointment, for a run to the store. Never give an advance before arriving at your destination.

I cruised around a bit tonight.

Saw one cute WSW on Admiral, but didn't get turned around fast enough.

Saw another WSW on Lewis and 4th. Passed on that, was 4.

Saw some really cute girls at the bar next to the DollHouse, but I don't think they were working, they looked like college kids that were out slumming.

Also saw a variety of hot latinas at the bar next to the Western on 11th in mini's and heels. They weren't working, but they looked like a sure thing. I wasn't dress up to stop and talk with them, though.

I guess Chrissy is back in town, saw her posts on BP, but I have yet to see her out walking about.

I have seen a lot of activity out near the location of the video.

I know of 2 for sure, but I forgot their names, but they both have BF's. I don't dealing with that. One is kind of cute, but not cute enough to mess with. They other isn't very good looking, but she is very nice. I almost feel bad for her, but again the BF kind of ruins the mood.

Do any of you have the low down on the gal that sits out on the hood of her car across the street? She is cute enough, but I just haven't gotten around to introducing myself to her.

Update on the really cute hottie that I reported before. She doesn't work, so there isn't any more to report about her. Sorry guys. But I am still working on her.

Tulsafan69
11-20-10, 20:35
I noticed Crissy's ads too. Not too sure about her. Called her once and although the price is right, there is no BBBJ or bb-DATY. Raincoats. Dental dams. Not my idea of a good time.

Tulsa
11-22-10, 10:42
I noticed Crissy's ads too. Not too sure about her. Called her once and although the price is right, there is no BBBJ or bb-DATY. Raincoats. Dental dams. Not my idea of a good time.Amazing how some of these women become enigmas can only be driven by the Internet, mongering without leaving home.

Chrissy became a celeb, went silent etc. She didn't seem cautious but your report indicates she has become so or always has been, who knows maybe this odd mix of walking escort is a bit wiser.

Mongeral
11-27-10, 13:27
Like some of the others on this board, I've not had much luck cruising Admiral or 11th looking for talent. A couple of times I've parked at the Sinclair on Admiral, but both times saw nothing obvious except cops cruising by slowly and eyeing everyone going in or out.

Can anyone suggest a motel where some action might be available?

Doingit4Fun
11-29-10, 15:41
Mongeral, I don't know what to tell you. But the Sin on Admiral isn't the place you want to be. I don't even know where that is. So pick you places to park a little better and do you homework.

There is a lot of action going on right now. Especially with Christmas coming up and being the end of the month. So pay attention, they aren't going to be jumping up and down, holding up signs saying "I'm a hooker, will work for food".

Maybe you should find a notell motel and wait for one of the girls to come to you.

Now to other business.

The motel in the news report has a bunch of gay guys checking in now, who would have guessed that?

Chrissy isn't a mystery. She is online and can get a higher rate. That is for your ease of access. Her SW rate is lower because the street doesn't support that rate. So if you want to see her, drop the $ and do the deed.

She leaves town on Thurs, according to her BP ad. Probably going back to AR. She will probably be back. Guys like variety. So she changes it up a bit.

Doingit4Fun
11-30-10, 02:20
Just saw a WSW on 11th by QT with brown hair. Didn't have time to stop and get her info, but she looked like a 7 on the SW scale. Was in a hurry to get home to do a quick review for all you guys who kept asking about Ivey.

It's the end of the month with only 25 shopping days till Christmas. Funds are running low and the action is picking up.

Be safe and have fun out there.

Bighawg11
12-04-10, 00:21
Five years ago you could find plenty of activity on Admiral down between the Landing Strip and the Traffic Circle. I don't recall the last time I saw / found anything there. The traffic to the hispanic flea market brings too many folks around, I guess?

Admiral down between Sheridan and Memorial has been the most reliable for the last 6 months for me.

Every now and then there is a good option on the north / south side streets off 11th near the hospital, and to points towards downtown.

Doingit4Fun
12-06-10, 10:47
You can still find action there. Even though, I think that it has slowed down because of construction in that area. But the "hot spots" are close by.

The number one reason you can't find "action" like you have before is because of the internet. Most girls prefer to advertise online, than to walk. If you haven't noticed, a lot of the ads seem like they are from the same provider but don't have the same girls, is because they advertise from the Hotel's computer and BP logs it on as multiple ads from the same person.

Nobody wants to stay at the two dumps near the circle, so given the choice of those two places and a different location, and throw in the construction, of course they are going to move to another location. SW locating can be fun, but you can come up empty quite often.

There are better locations than those that you mentioned, but if you time things right, they are okay. Good luck hunting.

Old Woodie
12-06-10, 19:24
Five years ago you could find plenty of activity on Admiral down between the Landing Strip and the Traffic Circle. I don't recall the last time I saw / found anything there. The traffic to the hispanic flea market brings too many folks around, I guess?

Admiral down between Sheridan and Memorial has been the most reliable for the last 6 months for me.

Every now and then there is a good option on the north / south side streets off 11th near the hospital, and to points towards downtown. If you like the chocolate ladies Apache between Lewis and Peoria still has action early am or after dark. Virgin st. Between Peoria and Cincinnati is another spot same hrs.

Bighawg11
12-08-10, 01:17
To Old Woodie and DoingIt4Fun. Thanks for the information.

I have an acquaintance who maintains the 31st / Garnett area is viable back in the various shopping areas. Seems odd to me, as I've never seen anything resembling a hook-up there.

Tulsa
12-08-10, 10:56
To Old Woodie and DoingIt4Fun. Thanks for the information.

I have an acquaintance who maintains the 31st / Garnett area is viable back in the various shopping areas. Seems odd to me, as I've never seen anything resembling a hook-up there. Buy youself a sandwich and hide, watch and eat. You should see sgmething crossing the road or crawling along 11th.

PrivatStuff
12-08-10, 17:22
Greetings gent,

Been a while I know.

Does anyone have info on Jess she was at the Garrnett Inn before I went up north for work? When I got back the place was being remodeled and no one around. I know she was not a model by any stretch. But damn she knew how to use her mouth and throat.

Doingit4Fun
12-09-10, 12:48
I agree with you on that. J isn't a looker, but she has very good oral skills.

I don't know what is going on over there, but I am sure that if you look hard enough, you'll find her around there.

Excellent advice on getting a sandwich or BBQ. There is a lot of action available.

Thanks for the info on the shopping areas. I might check it out later.

I don't like the way the gals look that hang out on by B. T. They looked too rough for me.

Doingit4Fun
12-13-10, 14:59
Word is that she moved out of the GI and in with a guy. Don't know where though. So it is time to find new talent.

Igotmonies
12-19-10, 02:21
Met a spinner named Jackie on Admiral tonight. Her face was a 5 but her body was a 8. Said she used to work at the landing strip but got kicked out for fighting with the other girls; also said she used to work at a club in OKC before moving to Tulsa. After seeing her body I do believe that she really might have been a stripper. In any case she had an awesome set of man made see cups and a nice firm butt. I just got a BBBJ for $20 this time but I did get her number for future appointments.

Bighawg11
12-19-10, 23:37
Met a spinner named Jackie on Admiral tonight. Her face was a 5 but her body was a 8. Said she used to work at the landing strip but got kicked out for fighting with the other girls; also said she used to work at a club in OKC before moving to Tulsa. After seeing her body I do believe that she really might have been a stripper. In any case she had an awesome set of man made see cups and a nice firm butt. I just got a BBBJ for $20 this time but I did get her number for future appointments.I may have seen you out! Several options available today for those looking. Tons of traffic. If they were on the other side of the street it required finding a light to do the turnaround.

Leo out making sure Christmas shoppers play nice. Beware.

Thunder 04
12-30-10, 02:50
Was out last night (Monday) and not a ton out and about. Saw a couple I thought were woring who were really hot but weren't workers. Sa about four on 11th around the QT / Sin but nothing worth picking up. Maybe it will be better with the warm weather this week.

Good luck and stay safe.

Thunder 04
12-31-10, 15:33
Thought with the warm weather there would be a lot out. Was out from 3-9 and not muh going on. Saw one each on Virgin and Apache. Both were BSW and made me check to make sure the car door was locked. Not very attractive at all. There was one blond, heavier set but not fat lady chilling at the Sin business was heavy for her. Saw one new lady in boots that was new by the Taco Bell on Admiral walking west. Went around to come backand make sue it wasn't a set up and she was picked up. Saw one heavy, drugged out blond lady I had not seen before across from Brookshire. Looked like red walking towards the Brookshire and then one younger, slim very nice looking lady that was leaving Sonic and headed across to the pizza place. She was working but several cops around so wanted to make sure it wasn't a set up. Set and watched then decied to make a block around and come back for pick up. When I made the block and came back one of you lucky guys ha found her. She looked very nice and hadn't seen her before either. That was it. Not uch out conisdering the last of the month and nice weather.

Hapy New Years to everyone.

Tulsa
01-01-11, 13:10
I missed a good opportunity, I pulled into the shopping center at 11th and Garnet to take a cell call and go to the drugstore.

I couldn't drop the call but saw two relatively attractive girls, one was a top heavy Brunett and the other a cute blond.

They walked the lot, then got in their car and drove to the little shopping center about 1/4 mile west on 11th. Got out and walked back to the other shopping center.

It seems the Brunnet works out of thr Executive Inn but the blond is a mystery. Any Intel will be appreciated even by pm I was at the right place / wrong time and the blonde is a must see. Because I followed they saw me and probably thought I was Leo. But I couldn't dump tthe long distance call to a out of state family member.

Baddog479
01-07-11, 21:00
Didn't have time to check her our, but dayum, a BSW, she had some legs, and a walk I could see a 1/2 mile ahead, looked almost too good to be true anyone know any details, by the time I got turned around she was stopping in to get a burger.

Tulsa
01-09-11, 19:45
I haven't been too active other than scouting reports, sliding into the escort world or just keeping the gun in the holster.

I know there are some bad "bad" girls out there put those who must walk to earn are facing a tough time. The winter is a harsh enemy as they hop into cars with strangers and avoid leo.

Sunday drive after lunch took me by Admiral's burger street as I missed a spinner blonde get an easy ride, with cover in pocket I continued East.

I topped the hill headed towards the flea market, knowing gils would be out beating the cold and avoiding the heat, sure enough a tall BSW and a WSW walked 20 feet apart with a look of panic. As the traffic parted I saw a patrol car directly accross the street. I had to feel badly for all "doing what they do".

On a cold day like today LEO could club baby seals all they wanted as girls struggled for medicine and room money.

Give um internet and they wind up on back page.

Doingit4Fun
01-12-11, 15:56
They are out and about because of the gal robbing and shooting the guy back in his motel room just after midnite.

That all ties into the FN story about johns getting ripped off.

So be careful out there. Not that she is the only one, but K was bad news. I kept clear of her. I know she is capable of doing what she is accused of doing. What a shame too, since she is a really good looking gal.

Back to the cold weather, it has been really bad for the gals. They are very eager for some traffic. My ATF is at the BI for any of you willing to swing by. You should check out her new boots.

SoonerGuy
01-31-11, 20:10
A lot of ladies out Saturday by the road between the RI and OD. Picked up a cute little curly headed gal there Saturday, we went to a nice location and I got a very nice BBBJ with spit for $20. 00. Says her name was Kate.

Sunday afternoon on my way back to Wichita I see a black chick in the same location so I turn a round and pick her up we go the B. I [ her room ] On the way to her room I asked what was on the menu and the price. She replied baby the store is open for all business for $40. 00. We get to her room she strips down right away and so do I. Damn she has a nice body very firm all over / avg. Face. She goes for a BBBJ from the get go. Nice action / no teeth / no hands / all mouth with just the right amount of suction. After maybe 10 minutes of sucking, she asked me if I was ready for a good fucking. I replied oh yea, she put on the cover with her mouth and got on top and rode me hard and fast. Damn the girl can move and grind her ass. Switched to mish and her pussy put a lock on my dick she has great muscle control.

SoonerGuy
02-01-11, 06:16
A lot of ladies out Saturday by the road between the RI and OD. Picked up a cute little curly headed gal there Saturday, we went to a nice location and I got a very nice BBBJ with spit for $20. 00. Says her name was Kate.

Sunday afternoon on my way back to Wichita I see a black chick in the same location so I turn a round and pick her up we go the B. I [ her room ] On the way to her room I asked what was on the menu and the price. She replied baby the store is open for all business for $40. 00. We get to her room she strips down right away and so do I. Damn she has a nice body very firm all over / avg. Face. She goes for a BBBJ from the get go. Nice action / no teeth / no hands / all mouth with just the right amount of suction. After maybe 10 minutes of sucking, she asked me if I was ready for a good fucking. I replied oh yea, she put on the cover with her mouth and got on top and rode me hard and fast. Damn the girl can move and grind her ass. Switched to mish and her pussy put a lock on my dick she has great muscle control.Some how I submitted this before I was finished (getting old I guess) Anyway after banging in mish we went to dogy, It didn't take long before I busted a big nut in the cover. This lady was right she was a good lay a very good lay. $60. 00 for the tour. She stays at the BI and RI. Her name was Peaches.

Richard Dicken
02-01-11, 11:44

Sunday afternoon on my way back to Wichita I see a black chick in the same location so I turn a round and pick her up we go the B. I [ her room ] On the way to her room I asked what was on the menu and the price. She replied baby the store is open for all business for $40. 00. We get to her room she strips down right away and so do I. Damn she has a nice body very firm all over / avg. Face. She goes for a BBBJ from the get go. Nice action / no teeth / no hands / all mouth with just the right amount of suction. After maybe 10 minutes of sucking, she asked me if I was ready for a good fucking. I replied oh yea, she put on the cover with her mouth and got on top and rode me hard and fast. Damn the girl can move and grind her ass. Switched to mish and her pussy put a lock on my dick she has great muscle control. Hey Sooner What or where is RI and OD?

Thanks,

Road

Doingit4Fun
02-03-11, 04:18
Hey Sooner What or where is RI and OD?

Thanks,

RoadI like to Relax before I get any Dental work done.

Be careful out there it is cold and slick. Keeping a lot of the SW action down. So your choices are limited.

Big Bee
02-07-11, 00:19
Hey yall going to be back in the old stompin grounds soon. Just wondering if I could get any 411 on any hot spots anytime I drive around west or north it seems dry around the sin PM me if needed CYA

Thunder 04
02-09-11, 18:47
Went out Tuesday evening and thought I would see what I could get accomplished. Saw a BSW on 11th and Lewis, was heavier but not bad looking. Another BSW on on 9th and Atlanta. Passed on her and moved more east. On Sheridan walking south about 4th were two young good looking pettite ladies that I had never seen before. Had a big daddy with them walking though and I don't even approach those. May have been too young anyway. WSW on 11th in the shopping center by the Brook Was high and stumbling all over the place. Tried to get in a store and they locked her out. She started cussing and trying to bust in the window. Was some good entertainment for awhile. Was on Admiral and saw one walking west on the oppisite side of the Ocean. Got a look but she was so wrapped up I couldn't tell what she was looking like. From what I saw was nice. Stopped and looked at traffic before eventually going into the BBI. It was getting late 9:30ish and sow was headed in so I was headed out of town. On 11th between Utica and Lewis saw a lady walking with a yellow jacket on and jeans with a nice ass in them. Didn't konw for sure if she was working or not but it was cold as hell and no one needed to be walking in that no matter if htey are working or not. I picked her up and she made it very clear that she was working. Very nice pettite with A boobs and erasure nips witha great booty. We talked for a bit and then decided to do FS for $40. Spent about an hour with her dfk, cg, rcg, BBBJ, breast worship and some great convo. Def a GFE. She was a mixed be / WSW who used to dance at NT. Also did escort work but said she nevr gets on Backpage. Said with the snow she couldn't get out and needed to make a bit of $$ so decided to get out for a bit. If you ahve the chance go for it. I was ale to get a very nice hour $$ escort for. 4 Fun evening.

Good luck and stay safe.

Member #4809
02-13-11, 10:06
Saw a 5 working the lot at the sin. Bottle blond with cute rear but looked a little haggard. Saw her approach cars and then take them to the reservoir South of the sin for a few minutes. Was not my type so I passed. No one else about in the regular strolls.

Member #4809
02-17-11, 18:37
Had some time to kill so went out trolling. I saw a new supper hot brunet on Admiral going East near Memorial. Early 20s, cute, tank top w a perky rack and pig tails. Before I could turn around someone else swooped in. I tried to follow to see if I could scope out the drop off but lost them in traffic. Rolled by the sin and lazy Brandy is back sporting red hair and hanging with 3 brothers. Pass. Did not see anything else. So the trip was not a total bust but I stopped at the liquor store for a bottle to take home. As I was getting out the lady that runs the place was going bat-shit crazy on another guy who rolled through her parking lot. She was screaming at him to get off her property or she would call the cops but he wouldn't leave. When she came back in she was still fuming about all the mongers that troll her place. LOL! I just grinned to myself and got my bottle and left.

Wagnermark02
02-18-11, 14:26
Don't mess with this one. Found out that she is hanging with someone wanted.

Member #4809
02-18-11, 19:25
Don't mess with this one. Found out that she is hanging with someone wanted.Not that it isn't bad advice, I would not be too worried about someone being wanted. If you go look at the thousands of outstanding warrens in Tulsa (some that have been outstanding for years) It looks like being wanted in Tulsa does not mean much.

However, her company does leave a lot to be desired. I would be more worried about what her bros might do to a hobbyist than being caught up in a sweep.

Lets all be carefull out there

Tulsa
02-18-11, 22:07
I make my usual Sat / Sun / Sin run on the way tp the flea and crab market. I run program during day-light hours and since 2011 started I've not seen anyone in the usual Sin / spot. Just as I thought about posting this WTF several of you report seeing Sin at Sin. So much like fishing I've just missed um"

However. I've seen Prime walking. Guess it's a combo of snow, cash flow and all that connects. I've seen some ladies on the stroll that made me go wow and do a "safe U-turn" only to see them vanish.

You lucky bastards!

SoonerGuy
02-20-11, 15:07
I make my usual Sat / Sun / Sin run on the way tp the flea and crab market. I run program during day-light hours and since 2011 started I've not seen anyone in the usual Sin / spot. Just as I thought about posting this WTF several of you report seeing Sin at Sin. So much like fishing I've just missed um"

However. I've seen Prime walking. Guess it's a combo of snow, cash flow and all that connects. I've seen some ladies on the stroll that made me go wow and do a "safe U-turn" only to see them vanish.

You lucky bastards!Hang out around R. I. And O. D. . Lots of USDA prime meat there a lot of times and some that is outdated and on the sale.

Ponch
02-21-11, 00:30
Hang out around R. I. And O. D. . Lots of USDA prime meat there a lot of times and some that is outdated and on the sale.What and where is R. I. And O. D.

Doingit4Fun
02-21-11, 15:05
The snow really slowed things down.

Now for the first topic, start searching the past threads for your answers. But I would give up the hobby and go play some Bingo instead.

Anywayssssss. Jessica is back. She is at the at the BI and no longer at the GI. Red (my favorite) is still at the BI. Mary moved out. As did Brenda (about a month ago)

Kelly / Kelli is back at the GI.

New owners do not like the traffic at the Sin. That is why you don't see the selection you used to. Ran off the unwanted loiterers.

Now back to the first matter on hand. Saw a cute brunette at the first location. But there were 2 other gals there too. The BSW was very vocal and she would have cramped my style if I had swooped in. She was cute also. Couldn't make out the third. It was too dark, being as it was close to midnight. But she looked too big for my taste. The BSW came out of the RI. The large one had strolled in from down the street. And the brunette was parked there the whole time waiting for the bus.

Don't know where is the best hotspot now days. But if you do you usual routes, you are sure to see at least 1. I went the other night and saw about 5 girls. But only saw one worth stopping for a cute blonde by the VI. So good luck out there. Remember to have a raincoat with you before you go out on your adventure. And to just carry enough funds for the amount of fun that you looking for.

Doingit4Fun
02-25-11, 01:00
Not enough of you are playing Bingo. Go figure. But I am not going to spell everything out.

Ran into Casey yesterday. Same pick up spot, new delivery spot.

Saw a new gal Sin'ing. Short young blonde looked good from a distance. Gone when I swung back around.

Ran a quick appointment with Red.

SoonerGuy
02-25-11, 09:23
Not enough of you are playing Bingo. Go figure. But I am not going to spell everything out.

Ran into Casey yesterday. Same pick up spot, new delivery spot.

Saw a new gal Sin'ing. Short young blonde looked good from a distance. Gone when I swung back around.

Ran a quick appointment with Red.Yes I have been to said Bingo parlor. I have picked a winner there on several occasions. In fact a couple of winners a few weeks back. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose but, you keep on playing the game.

Doingit4Fun
02-27-11, 11:56
At least you were able to figure that out.

Ran into the cutest gal there. Too bad she wasn't available.

Saw a few more taking the long strolls, but did evoke enough effort from me to stop everything and chat with them.

Old Woodie
02-27-11, 12:22
At least you were able to figure that out.

Ran into the cutest gal there. Too bad she wasn't available.

Saw a few more taking the long strolls, but did evoke enough effort from me to stop everything and chat with them.If you ever see a real short black chick with a killer ass and huge tits and a very pretty face while your playing bingo. Ask if her name is Precious if it is, buy her a card and she will be forever great full.

SoonerGuy
03-07-11, 21:48
Ran into an old friend Saturday morning at the QT across the street from the A. V. I. I stopped there to get a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. I had notice a tall slender black chick hustling across the street from the A. V. I. To the QT.

Low and behold when she walked in she turned and saw me standing by the coffee vendor, she quickly walked back to where I was and I knew then, when I saw her up close I had fucked this gal before. She hugged me and gave me a kiss and said do you remember me baby? I replied I sure do, your China. She gave me another hug and asked if I was busy. I said I had no immediate plans so she invited over to her room. I bought her some beer and some Black and Mild cigars. And off to the room we went. We sat down in her room and chatted while drinking some beers, she leaned over and started kissing me DFK and rubbing my crouch, she whispered in my ear " baby I want some of that fat dick of yours " But, first I want to take a shower and freshen up for you, I replied why don't we take a shower together. Cool was her reply. So off the clothes flew and into the shower we went. The shower together was fun but, I knew what was going to happen next would be awesome. We laid down on the bed and made out, lots of kissing / licking / sucking. She then went down on Jr and the boys. China can give one of the best BBBJ ever. She is damn good and can take it all without gagging. We went to "69" damn she has a sweet tight shaved pussy, I always loved licking on it. I could tell she was getting close to cumming by her verbal moans and body reaction. So I got ready for the big "O" China is a mega squirtter, she can cum like there is no tomorrow and she did. She pushed my face out of the way and came and came some. If you never have seen a squirter its quite a sight to see. She crawled on top and rode me like a wild women, she is one wild fuck and puts everything she has into it. She came again and collapsed on me and laid there for a few minutes recovering from her last "O". She raises up kisses me and says baby I want you to fuck me in the ass, because my pussy is a mess right now and I want to feel your fat dick in my ass. Oh my been there done that with her.

So we switch to the back door, I put a new cover own and lubed it up real good and eased Jr in that tight little ass of hers. She rocked back and fourth on my dick until she had it all inside her ass. I started out slow and easy, but, she wanted me to ram her ass as hard as I could, so I did. Damn this girl is one great fuck. One of the best I have ever had. Bar none. I busted a huge nut, I filled that cover to the brim I believe. We both laid on the bed for a few minutes totally exhausted. She got up and went to bathroom to clean up, came back and cleaned me up.

We laid there talking and smoking and drinking a beer. She asked if I could stay a while with her I said sure. So both ended up falling a sleep. It was nice long relaxing nap. I woke and I woke her when I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I needed to go. I asked if she need anything before I left she said she was hungry, so we got dressed and I took her Denny's to eat. During our meal we talked about what all we had been doing since we last saw each other. It had been 4 years since our last date. Man how time flies. I took her back to her room, gave her a hug and a kiss and some needed cash. She tried to refuse the money said she didn't want it because I had done enough for her today and over the years. I insisted she take it, she finally did.

Long story I know but, China is a special gal. I have been a monger for many years and a few of the gals I have been with are special, not many. China is one of them. So if you happen to run across a real tall and slender and pretty black chick by the name of China treat her very well, you will be rewarded.

Smooth3D
03-09-11, 06:01
Soonerguy its so hard to find good ones out there now, it was way better back in the day. She sounds like a very special one. If she has a number, please pm me.

Tulsa
03-12-11, 10:20
Ran into an old friend Saturday morning at the QT across the street from the A. V. I. I stopped there to get a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. I had notice a tall slender black chick hustling across the street from the A. V. I. To the QT.

Low and behold when she walked in she turned and saw me standing by the coffee vendor, she quickly walked back to where I was and I knew then, when I saw her up close I had fucked this gal before. She hugged me and gave me a kiss and said do you remember me baby? I replied I sure do, your China. She gave me another hug and asked if I was busy. I said I had no immediate plans so she invited over to her room. I bought her some beer and some Black and Mild cigars. And off to the room we went. We sat down in her room and chatted while drinking some beers, she leaned over and started kissing me DFK and rubbing my crouch, she whispered in my ear " baby I want some of that fat dick of yours " But, first I want to take a shower and freshen up for you, I replied why don't we take a shower together. Cool was her reply. So off the clothes flew and into the shower we went. The shower together was fun but, I knew what was going to happen next would be awesome. We laid down on the bed and made out, lots of kissing / licking / sucking. She then went down on Jr and the boys. China can give one of the best BBBJ ever. She is damn good and can take it all without gagging. We went to "69" damn she has a sweet tight shaved pussy, I always loved licking on it. I could tell she was getting close to cumming by her verbal moans and body reaction. So I got ready for the big "O" China is a mega squirtter, she can cum like there is no tomorrow and she did. She pushed my face out of the way and came and came some. If you never have seen a squirter its quite a sight to see. She crawled on top and rode me like a wild women, she is one wild fuck and puts everything she has into it. She came again and collapsed on me and laid there for a few minutes recovering from her last "O". She raises up kisses me and says baby I want you to fuck me in the ass, because my pussy is a mess right now and I want to feel your fat dick in my ass. Oh my been there done that with her.

So we switch to the back door, I put a new cover own and lubed it up real good and eased Jr in that tight little ass of hers. She rocked back and fourth on my dick until she had it all inside her ass. I started out slow and easy, but, she wanted me to ram her ass as hard as I could, so I did. Damn this girl is one great fuck. One of the best I have ever had. Bar none. I busted a huge nut, I filled that cover to the brim I believe. We both laid on the bed for a few minutes totally exhausted. She got up and went to bathroom to clean up, came back and cleaned me up.

We laid there talking and smoking and drinking a beer. She asked if I could stay a while with her I said sure. So both ended up falling a sleep. It was nice long relaxing nap. I woke and I woke her when I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I needed to go. I asked if she need anything before I left she said she was hungry, so we got dressed and I took her Denny's to eat. During our meal we talked about what all we had been doing since we last saw each other. It had been 4 years since our last date. Man how time flies. I took her back to her room, gave her a hug and a kiss and some needed cash. She tried to refuse the money said she didn't want it because I had done enough for her today and over the years. I insisted she take it, she finally did.

Long story I know but, China is a special gal. I have been a monger for many years and a few of the gals I have been with are special, not many. China is one of them. So if you happen to run across a real tall and slender and pretty black chick by the name of China treat her very well, you will be rewarded. I saw an awesome black girl in front of Sin two Saturdays ago. Tall, great bod a tuft of green hair I think. Light skin and holding a phone and a pack of Kool cigs. Any Intel?

Last week I saw several black girls (dark) waiting to play Bingo. I gave one a ride to buy a 1/2 pint and funded the cocktail. I asked if she had a room, said no and indicated she had been drinking too much.

She looked hot with her high heels but was just too dark for me, that whole corner in front of Dollar tree is a bit odd with a variety of workers, pimp types and citizens waiting to catch the buss.

SoonerGuy
03-20-11, 21:01
Hooked up with Cathy Saturday am. I picked her up behind Wendy's.

Cathy is a very attractive lady that loves to please men, plus make a little money doing so. I have been with Cathy several times the past couple of years and she always comes through with a great performance.

Some of you gentlemen may have seen Cathy Saturday am. Attractive blonde with tan colored pants / flannel shirt walking on Admiral by Wendy's and Payless Shoes.

Service's rendered are top notch.

PM me for more details.

SoonerGuy
03-21-11, 19:47
Several guys wanted to know what a dish water blonde was, so I attached a photo of one. So now you will know when you see one.

SoonerGuy
03-21-11, 19:55
I spotted a sweet thing Sunday am. At the gas station across from Denny's. She was standing by the phone dressed in what looked like a black jogging suit that had a low cut top and she was wearing black high top tennis shoes. Pulled into the station and got a bottle of pop and drove out real slow and gave her the do you want a date head bob, no response. I drove around the block and back through the opposite way and gave her the come hither look and head bob no response again. So I moved on. Anyone else see her?

Smooth3D
03-24-11, 05:18
Wow! What a unexpected night! I received a request for precious, Which made me look to see if I still have it, I haven't seen her since June of last year. And we all know most SW's can't keep a cell on to save there lives. Well I found a old cell number of hers. So I decided to text her to see if its still her number and low and behold it was.

She ask if I could meet her at McDonald's on Pine & Peoria, I said sure, when I got there she was telling me she had been to alesbian party and her stuff is still over there and would I be nice enough take her back over there to get her stuff and to take her home. She was looking good so I said yes, when I got her home she ask what I want? I said some of you! She laughed and me told since I was so sweet and nice the it was on the house wow, man can she ride a dick. This took place about 2 am Thursday morning.

Soonerguy you have a pm waiting for you!

SoonerGuy
03-24-11, 18:44
Wow! What a unexpected night! I received a request for precious, Which made me look to see if I still have it, I haven't seen her since June of last year. And we all know most SW's can't keep a cell on to save there lives. Well I found a old cell number of hers. So I decided to text her to see if its still her number and low and behold it was.

She ask if I could meet her at McDonald's on Pine & Peoria, I said sure, when I got there she was telling me she had been to alesbian party and her stuff is still over there and would I be nice enough take her back over there to get her stuff and to take her home. She was looking good so I said yes, when I got her home she ask what I want? I said some of you! She laughed and me told since I was so sweet and nice the it was on the house wow, man can she ride a dick. This took place about 2 am Thursday morning.

Soonerguy you have a pm waiting for you!Yea I taught her all the right moves on how to ride a cock a few years ago. LOL No, I believe she had rode a few cocks before she rode mine. Sweet gal, Looking forward to seeing her again the next time I'm in Tulsa.

Thanks Smooth. Glad you got your pipes blown out.

Baddog479
04-03-11, 22:13
Saw a couple out and about, looking to play bingo, a very nice looking BSW in some black shorts, she got snapped up before I could try, and a WSW in the same area, figured as nice as it was there would be more going on, but going to keep looking.

Baddog479
04-06-11, 20:12
I was going through the avi to ei area and saw something too good to be true, WSW, black mini skirt, red top, curly red hair, I had to spin around but kept thinking if it looks too good to be true, so anyone else catch a glimpse today? If so let me know, and if you know who it was, I even tried to snap a pic but couldn't get it. I haven't been able to build up the nerve yet but she about got me too, but she wasnt really looking around.

SoonerGuy
04-07-11, 18:05
I was going through the avi to ei area and saw something too good to be true, WSW, black mini skirt, red top, curly red hair, I had to spin around but kept thinking if it looks too good to be true, so anyone else catch a glimpse today? If so let me know, and if you know who it was, I even tried to snap a pic but couldn't get it. I haven't been able to build up the nerve yet but she about got me too, but she wasnt really looking around.Take a stroll down by the old Irving school on West Archer. Lots of young SW usually around 1 to 3 pm.

Old Woodie
04-10-11, 15:03
I was going through the avi to ei area and saw something too good to be true, WSW, black mini skirt, red top, curly red hair, I had to spin around but kept thinking if it looks too good to be true, so anyone else catch a glimpse today? If so let me know, and if you know who it was, I even tried to snap a pic but couldn't get it. I haven't been able to build up the nerve yet but she about got me too, but she wasnt really looking around.Sounds like Amber?

She use to stroll around the QT off of 244 and Delaware area and sometimes she would stay at the Tudor Inn on Sheridan. She gave a great BBBJ and was a sex addict. Loved it, extremely good piece of ass. I have not seen her though in a couple of years?

tit chaser
04-28-11, 23:39
Man I'd like to get hooked with her. How do I find her and whats her rates?

Several guys wanted to know what a dish water blonde was, so I attached a photo of one. So now you will know when you see one.

SoonerGuy
04-29-11, 05:33
Man I'd like to get hooked with her. How do I find her and whats her rates?The picture came from the internet, used as a pun.

Thunder 04
05-04-11, 20:08
Saw a lot of you all out Sunday and Tuesday but that was about it. Saw two very large BSW on 11th by Hillcrest with the managers in tow. Tried the new place on West Archer but didn't find anything. Was out in the afternoon on Sunday and evening on Tuesday. Hope I can find some there soon. Was out for boug 3 hours on Tuesday and those two BSW was it. Nothing else anywhere. On Sunday didn't see anything and was out about 2 hours. Tried all the spots: 11th. 27th, Admiral, Garnett, Virgin, Archer, Atlanta, Sin. LOL. Nada was out. Maybe someone else had better luck. I know one of you was still there after I left and they had been around for awhile.

Good luck

Thunder 04
05-08-11, 15:26
Well went out again on Saturday and figured there would be some out. However, nothing out that I would go for. Everything would totally fit into the "fugly" catagory. Nothing over a 3 on the scale. I was out from about 2:15-5:30. Anyway, here are the specifics.

Haskell & Lewis on the corner headed North. 2 WSW looked like could have been a mem / daughter situation. Would have been a give me exceptthey were both about 300 lbs. Looked like early 20's and late 30's on them. Nasty and dirty.

4th & Lewis sitting outside the Lundromat. 2 WSW. Both about 3 on the scale and were thin but old, both in 50's, and had the meth look about them.

10th & Trenton. WSW waving to traffic, was prob the best looking one but was older 50-60 and HWP. She was about a 4 on the scale and woudl not want to pick her up. Not clean at all.

10th & Utica in the QT parking lot. 2 WSW both over 275lbs and nasty looking. More on the bottom of the scale. Both were in late 50's an had handlers around them.

The "Sin" parking lot. 2 WSW both very heavy. One had a cute face blond looked in her 20's and prob a 5 on the scale. If liked them big she would be a good catch for someone. However, I don't do big if they paid me so sure the hell not going to pay one. The other was older 40's and nasty looking.

Ocean Dental on the corner. 1 WSW about 300 lbs with three handlers and one BSW about 250 lbs with two handlers. One other handler looking on. Both were fvery fat and nasty looking faces. They SW's were just sitting there on the ground. One of them bruised up pretty bad. Not a good situation.

Nothing to be found on Apache or Virgin at all. Haven't seen anything there anytime I have ever been.

Well. That was it. A big waste of time and gas. I have been around the old Irving school on Archer about 20 times since the post talked about it. I have never seen anything that looked like any kind of an SW or for that matter, anyone at all. Twice I saw two couples walking holding hands just out for a walk. Any more specifics on that? It has been really dead for a long time. Anyone else have good tips or ideas on where it all moved?

Kartman325
05-11-11, 07:07
Well went out again on Saturday and figured there would be some out. However, nothing out that I would go for. Everything would totally fit into the "fugly" catagory. Nothing over a 3 on the scale. I was out from about 2:15-5:30. Anyway, here are the specifics.

Haskell & Lewis on the corner headed North. 2 WSW looked like could have been a mem / daughter situation. Would have been a give me exceptthey were both about 300 lbs. Looked like early 20's and late 30's on them. Nasty and dirty.

4th & Lewis sitting outside the Lundromat. 2 WSW. Both about 3 on the scale and were thin but old, both in 50's, and had the meth look about them.

10th & Trenton. WSW waving to traffic, was prob the best looking one but was older 50-60 and HWP. She was about a 4 on the scale and woudl not want to pick her up. Not clean at all.

10th & Utica in the QT parking lot. 2 WSW both over 275lbs and nasty looking. More on the bottom of the scale. Both were in late 50's an had handlers around them.

The "Sin" parking lot. 2 WSW both very heavy. One had a cute face blond looked in her 20's and prob a 5 on the scale. If liked them big she would be a good catch for someone. However, I don't do big if they paid me so sure the hell not going to pay one. The other was older 40's and nasty looking.

Ocean Dental on the corner. 1 WSW about 300 lbs with three handlers and one BSW about 250 lbs with two handlers. One other handler looking on. Both were fvery fat and nasty looking faces. They SW's were just sitting there on the ground. One of them bruised up pretty bad. Not a good situation.

Nothing to be found on Apache or Virgin at all. Haven't seen anything there anytime I have ever been.

Well. That was it. A big waste of time and gas. I have been around the old Irving school on Archer about 20 times since the post talked about it. I have never seen anything that looked like any kind of an SW or for that matter, anyone at all. Twice I saw two couples walking holding hands just out for a walk. Any more specifics on that? It has been really dead for a long time. Anyone else have good tips or ideas on where it all moved?Yeah, it has been dead for a bit. I've seen a few girls out there but like last season.

Ttownfella
05-12-11, 14:56
I was walking in to met another girl and noticed that there were several doors that were caught open with the locking bar. I'm still very new, but is this the same thing as an open door at some of the notell / motel joints?

I was meeting another girl, but really wanted to pop in and see if that was an invite.

EpicTake
05-19-11, 07:39
Where are all my alley cats? Did the pound make a sweep. Absolutely dry out there. Drove around for 2hours, only to be left with a full sack and gas tank on E. Guess I'll have to take my love affair to BP.

Thunder 04
05-21-11, 02:51
Been out two different evening this week. One was from 10:30-midnight and the other time was from 12:15am-1:20 and nothing. Don't know where they are all but not on the streets.

tit chaser
05-23-11, 19:57
Man this town is dead. I've been out all last week and never saw anything. I've been all over the US and to date I've never seen a town this dead. I've done the 10th. 11th street run the QT off of Memoral and ghost town. Where did they all go? Anyone know? Come on guy's help a fellow out here. If you don't want to post it in the open feel free to pm me

SoonerGuy
05-23-11, 21:25
Yeah, it has been dead for a bit. I've seen a few girls out there but like last season.Just East of old Irving school under the over pass at one time was a hot bed for hookers. I have have picked up several ladies there over the years, most of them were pretty young. But, since the new BOK building went up that area has cleaned up. Apache and Virgin also use to be loaded with ladies of color usually in the wee hours of the am.

The Dash Inn was there staging ground back in the day, a guy could pull in there and it was like a meat market you could pick out any shape, size or age and for a few bucks get a BBBJCIM and be on your way to work. Not anymore it seems from what I gather from these reports.

I don't know how many ladies I have bought dinner / lunch for at Wilson's BBQ on Apache over the years. Ah the good old days.

I bet some of you old Mongers remember some of the ladies of color Jazz / Precious / Shawnta / China / Chicago / Glo Blow / Penny / Mildred / Angie / Mia / Denice. To name a few.

The same situation exists in Wichita the last time I trolled there a few weeks back all the usual places were empty.

Not a SW to be found. No where.

Tulsa
05-25-11, 08:57
Yes, times have changed atleast in this area. I can always find a lady or two on a Saturday, Sunday day run and always home before sundown. However the low hanging fruit is slim picking.

I've met a couple on memorial between 11th and 31st, a lady at Brook and almost always something is stirring around Bingo.

Virtually a fuel burning, time wasting habit.

Bighawg11
05-28-11, 01:11
Was out late tonight, great weather and all, so I figured I see some ladies.

Apache from Peoria back east. Nope.

Admiral from Harvard to the traffic circle. Nope.

11th from Hospital to the QT at 169. One skinny (hot) black option, but not sure she was of age. (Talk about a double whammy). Plus, it was shift change and Leo was everywhere.

Down Garnett, with attention at 11th as well as 31st. Nope.

I'm dumbfounded. These ladies didn't just clean up and get a job at Wal-Mart, right?

tit chaser
05-30-11, 01:59
I cruzed on and off from 1 P. M untill 12:20 from 35th down Memorail to Bingo then the 11st run over to the Hospital. Saw zero nada. I did stop and talk with a couple of panhandler at the QT next to the hospital and asked what they knew. Same as I found streets are dead. They didn't even know where they went. Anyone got any numbers for WSW's? Maybe they could shed light on whats up.

Doingit4Fun
05-31-11, 03:18
Funny, I haven't had any problems. But of course I try to keep in contact with my favorites.

You just need to know where to look.

Thunder 04
05-31-11, 19:35
Was out from 4:45 til 11:15 and didn't hardly see a thing. Hilcrest area had the 2 that have been int he area, along with the other 7 guys that are making sure they don't run off. Too many handlers there. I did see two that were brand new and way above the scale walking on Admiral from the circle to the QT on Sheridan. I will post some pic. However, there were cops hiding all along the way and some undercovers all within 2 blocks of where they walked. They were waving and stuff but after seeing all the cops it was no-go for me. The cops all just magically disappeared after the girls left. One was blond, tall boots and lng legs, lookied in late 30's-early 40's about 5'11 or 6 ft. The other one had brown hair and was 5'8 and had an awesome ass. Had a couple of well placed tats and prob in her 20's. Would have talked with her if the cops weren't around. Other than that no much. One very large fugly at the sin and one fugly walking towards the brook. It is so dead. A few months ago, I was having some great luck with very attractive. On a dating level 9's and 10's- young 18-20, year old that weren't charging much. Can't find an of them now. Glad that DOINGITRIGHT is having some luck. Have enough for all of us!

tit chaser
05-31-11, 21:51
Well Mighty master of the find. Might you be able to share some wisdom with the unknowing? I've been looking but still no luck. PM me if you want.

Funny, I haven't had any problems. But of course I try to keep in contact with my favorites.

You just need to know where to look.

tit chaser
06-01-11, 19:00
I found one of the honey holes today with 7 bee's buzzing. I had to take 5 after a 4 hour road trip and stopped to get a cold one and low and behold I was parked 200 yards from the honey hive. Thanks for the help some of you all gave me those areas have been dead when I went through them. But I never forget to return the favors of those that enlightened me. I have a hook-up later tonight and will post the dream outcome.

Be safe don't let the Blue lights tag you

SoonerGuy
06-01-11, 19:19
Was out from 4:45 til 11:15 and didn't hardly see a thing. Hilcrest area had the 2 that have been int he area, along with the other 7 guys that are making sure they don't run off. Too many handlers there. I did see two that were brand new and way above the scale walking on Admiral from the circle to the QT on Sheridan. I will post some pic. However, there were cops hiding all along the way and some undercovers all within 2 blocks of where they walked. They were waving and stuff but after seeing all the cops it was no-go for me. The cops all just magically disappeared after the girls left. One was blond, tall boots and lng legs, lookied in late 30's-early 40's about 5'11 or 6 ft. The other one had brown hair and was 5'8 and had an awesome ass. Had a couple of well placed tats and prob in her 20's. Would have talked with her if the cops weren't around. Other than that no much. One very large fugly at the sin and one fugly walking towards the brook. It is so dead. A few months ago, I was having some great luck with very attractive. On a dating level 9's and 10's- young 18-20, year old that weren't charging much. Can't find an of them now. Glad that DOINGITRIGHT is having some luck. Have enough for all of us!Big 18 wheelers keep on rolling and rolling along until they stop at a truck stop for R and R.

Doingit4Fun
06-02-11, 13:51
Well Mighty master of the find. Might you be able to share some wisdom with the unknowing? I've been looking but still no luck. PM me if you want.I have always shared with you all. Do a search of my postings. I give you the basics and the locations.

There are so many to choose from out there. The choices are almost overwhelming. Especially at the end of the month when everybody is broke.

Doingit4Fun
06-02-11, 14:06
Was out from 4:45 til 11:15 and didn't hardly see a thing. Hilcrest area had the 2 that have been int he area, along with the other 7 guys that are making sure they don't run off. Too many handlers there. I did see two that were brand new and way above the scale walking on Admiral from the circle to the QT on Sheridan. I will post some pic. However, there were cops hiding all along the way and some undercovers all within 2 blocks of where they walked. They were waving and stuff but after seeing all the cops it was no-go for me. The cops all just magically disappeared after the girls left. One was blond, tall boots and lng legs, lookied in late 30's-early 40's about 5'11 or 6 ft. The other one had brown hair and was 5'8 and had an awesome ass. Had a couple of well placed tats and prob in her 20's. Would have talked with her if the cops weren't around. Other than that no much. One very large fugly at the sin and one fugly walking towards the brook. It is so dead. A few months ago, I was having some great luck with very attractive. On a dating level 9's and 10's- young 18-20, year old that weren't charging much. Can't find an of them now. Glad that DOINGITRIGHT is having some luck. Have enough for all of us!There is no law against talking about other things. I am sure a small donation would have been accepted for contact information for later use.

Stings get you in trouble when bite on the bait then and there, if they are set up. Talking with somebody will never get you in trouble as long as you do not offer first. If they were waiving, they may have been eager and they probably would have offered first if they were legit.

If you aren't sure still, make sure you get a room, undercover won't allow that. They will jump out before they leave the area. Never go to the room of their choice if you think it is a sting. Undercover will have people set up waiting for you there. The bait will also be wired. So it is always good to go for a bit of a ride while you discuss terms. Let them make the offer first. It is easier to prove you aren't undercover than for them to prove they aren't.

Remember the rules of the road. Carry protection, not a lot of cash.

tit chaser
06-02-11, 20:39
Wasn't my intenisions. Was just paying omage to the folks that know where and when. If I offened you in any way I am sorry. I've been running all over the US as you can tell from the post you can find with my name. When I find someone that has good luck It's my way to tip the hat.

I have always shared with you all. Do a search of my postings. I give you the basics and the locations.

There are so many to choose from out there. The choices are almost overwhelming. Especially at the end of the month when everybody is broke.

SoonerGuy
06-02-11, 21:35
Was out from 4:45 til 11:15 and didn't hardly see a thing. Hilcrest area had the 2 that have been int he area, along with the other 7 guys that are making sure they don't run off. Too many handlers there. I did see two that were brand new and way above the scale walking on Admiral from the circle to the QT on Sheridan. I will post some pic. However, there were cops hiding all along the way and some undercovers all within 2 blocks of where they walked. They were waving and stuff but after seeing all the cops it was no-go for me. The cops all just magically disappeared after the girls left. One was blond, tall boots and lng legs, lookied in late 30's-early 40's about 5'11 or 6 ft. The other one had brown hair and was 5'8 and had an awesome ass. Had a couple of well placed tats and prob in her 20's. Would have talked with her if the cops weren't around. Other than that no much. One very large fugly at the sin and one fugly walking towards the brook. It is so dead. A few months ago, I was having some great luck with very attractive. On a dating level 9's and 10's- young 18-20, year old that weren't charging much. Can't find an of them now. Glad that DOINGITRIGHT is having some luck. Have enough for all of us!As Doing it 4 fun said. Park and let then come to you and let them make the first move. If there legit they won't hesitate about coming up to you. One of my tricks is to make eye contact and give them the standard head bob, if they acknowledge that, then I park down the road and wait for them. It usually works.

You can talk to anyone and you can give anyone a ride, its not against the law. Just make sure they make the first

Move on what there looking for. Don't let the little head do all the thinking, take your time, cruise around a bit check out the scenery and chit chat with her. You set the rules not her. She getting paid to do a service so you call the shots.

Read the rules of mongering and go by it.

Bighawg11
06-03-11, 23:07
I've been out 3 time since my last post. Saw better-than-good options WSW on Admiral between Yale and Sheridan and a BSW on 11th near the Sinclair (NOT at the Sin, though). However, the former had a handler and the latter was very young looking.

Both were working the scene on a Saturday night, again on a Sunday night, and right at dusk a day or two ago.

Powerpress74
06-04-11, 15:13
As Doing it 4 fun said. Park and let then come to you and let them make the first move. If there legit they won't hesitate about coming up to you. One of my tricks is to make eye contact and give them the standard head bob, if they acknowledge that, then I park down the road and wait for them. It usually works.

You can talk to anyone and you can give anyone a ride, its not against the law. Just make sure they make the first

Move on what there looking for. Don't let the little head do all the thinking, take your time, cruise around a bit check out the scenery and chit chat with her. You set the rules not her. She getting paid to do a service so you call the shots.

Read the rules of mongering and go by it.Exactly. And legit ones will want to see your "hardware" to make sure you are not LEO. Also, I ALWAYS want to see their breasts before ANY services are discussed. LEO will not show them or be interested in seeing your hardware, they only want you to verbally commit yourself for a case.

Tulsa
06-05-11, 15:00
Kinda like fishing with a different lure or a small pond but a pawn shop has hit lucky for me in the past. In fact an awesome wan'ted to get something out and it was an amazing experience.

Hot weather, kind words, ice water and a offered ride is kindness and nothing more.

Bighawg11
06-06-11, 00:30
Someone got lucky right before sundown on Admiral near the bingo hall. Saw the Uturn and pick-up from the front row!

Nice WSW, probably a 5-6 on the Tulsa scale. No accessories or hangers-on to be seen, which is a bonus.

Happy hunting.

Thunder 04
06-16-11, 00:52
Ok. Now this is some major bs. If you look at my okc post from Saturday the same Damn thing is happening here in Tulsa tonight. Getting no-go's from all 4 I have tried to pick up. One of them I watched go with three others of you lucky guys! Have a new vehicle but nothing else. Don't know what is going on. This is not good for my little friend though.

Thunder 04
06-16-11, 10:08
Lots of ladies out that were good looking. However, like my Saturday post in Okc, I was not able to get any pick UPS. Four different ones all said no-go. I watched one get in with three different lucky guys. Never had any probe ever before. Have a new vehicle but don't know why it would be an issue.

Tulsa
06-17-11, 09:19
Lots of ladies out that were good looking. However, like my Saturday post in Okc, I was not able to get any pick UPS. Four different ones all said no-go. I watched one get in with three different lucky guys. Never had any probe ever before. Have a new vehicle but don't know why it would be an issue.Man that would drive me nuts. Sounds like it is more than a coincidence but prbably is. Shucks buy a $5 ball cap and wear it. Or tkae yours off. If all else fails wear your lucky underwear.

Doingit4Fun
06-17-11, 14:40
You must have bought a Dodge Charger or some other vehicle that your Uncle LEO drives around in.

Thunder 04
06-17-11, 15:43
Maybe. It is nothing that I have seen a cop drive but who knows. The same thing happened in OKC over the weekend. I don't know what the hell happened. Finally, after about two dry months a bunch of young good looking hunnies are out and I can't get any.

Bighawg11
06-18-11, 00:22
Saw a fine, tall, leggy blonde on Admiral. Thought she was headed to play bingo. Turned around and she was gone.

A bit later she reappeared to the east. She was playing it cool, as LEO was lurking down the block in a couple of places. She shrugged at one point, as we both wanted to avoid the obvious.

The other options out / about were not obvious, that's for sure.

Doingit4Fun
06-18-11, 12:12
See if that helps!

Tall and leggy are good things. My favorite. Thanks for the intel.

Bighawg11
06-19-11, 00:28
Saw a stunning redhead spinner, pink dress with black go-go boots. Near the taco truck on 11th, just east of the hospital. 7 on the scale, minimum.

She enjoyed lunch, I assure you.

Igotmonies
06-19-11, 00:36
Anyone have a good location to find some nice young chocolate kitty? I have been looking on Virgin and have had no luck in the last 4 or 5 outings.

Please feel free to PM me the location.

Thunder 04
06-19-11, 11:42
Was driving and trying my luck last night again since I was in town. Was just do some observation as I had some stuff to do before I could do anything. Saw a new light skinned BSW, who was pettite and some nice long legs. Had about 5 hours of stuff to do and thought I would look for her again. She was on 10th by Hillcrest / QT. She wasn't there the first drive thru and then went to see what was out on the rest of the trip. Came back and she was there. Picked her up and started talking. She was about a 10 on the scale and 19.

Okay, when I first saw her she had done a couple of pickups but was back fairly soon so there was no curious wonder. So when I picked her up she said it was her last pickup for the night and would I mind running her to the Peoria Inn? No problem, that will work. She didn't have a room and so I was going to just get her a room for hte night and call it even. When we were driving there she ask that she needed some cash too. .4 for msog, and said that I may not want to do that plus the hotel. She said I could stay as long as I wanted. Okay. This is good. She said she could go to aunt's and then I wouldn't have to pay for the hotel. Not a big deal, I can go see how I feel with it, althought I never have and not palnning on it, and see what happens. Then can always go to a hotel. I was making sure she wasn't texting or calling to watch myself out. So stopped by the store on Peoria to pick her up some smokes. At this time she see some guy and goes to talk to him. She comes back and says he will let us use his apartment and he is her "uncle". Um nope. Then she comes back and says that he will give her the key and we can go but I need to give him a ride around the block. Um HELL no. So we go to the parking lot and he is coming to unlock and give her the key. I give her a $20 to take care of the room. Then she comes back and gets in. While we are outside the apt, I am getting nervous and like, I will just pay you and let you out. So give her the $40 and let her go. She is like, but that isn't fair to you. I don't want to take your $ whatever. So he comes walking up and opens the apt door says he will leave. Then I stand at the door for a quick out until he leaves. Then he says you owe me more money. I say no go. He says yes, your going to pay me more to use the apt. I just got the hell out of there when that happened. Lost. 60.

Be careful with her. Obviously that wasn't her trick all day but was that night. She didn't have any handlers or anything on the walk so may be fine. Just have a place to go. Be careful.

Old Woodie
06-19-11, 19:17
The backside of the D. I. Is where a lot of ladies hang out. Park there and they will come to you. Save your gas money for a BBBJ.

Old Woodie
06-19-11, 19:20
Anyone have a good location to find some nice young chocolate kitty? I have been looking on Virgin and have had no luck in the last 4 or 5 outings.

Please feel free to PM me the location.Dash Inn on Apache. East of Wilson's BBQ

Tulsa
06-19-11, 20:37

Please feel free to PM me the location.I feel Thunder's pain and it is a warning to all of us who have monies. Beware vitually all chocolate and other candies have consultants.

I believe thunder got off lucky at 60.

I've found a nest near 27th and memorial, walkers with computers. One of the girls had a black friend. If you P. M me I'll give you the link.

I dated this girl once and while I waited for the room number a girl came up to my car. After my date another girl approached me in the motel.

Heck I'm too old for "car talk and assosiated be. S." but I'm cheap too but you can find a happy balance it takes an effort.

It's hot out there the thuglies and druglies see most of us a easy prey. As the econimy goes south and the heat increases. Some bad mess is going to happen.

Bighawg11
06-20-11, 17:17
With the Flea Market closed after the weekend there was a middle-aged gal on the prowl in the parking lot. Not worth turning around, though.

The Pep Boys parking lot has had some activity after closing time this past weekend. Good activity.

With the heat on in full force you have to look for the shade to find some action.

Powerpress74
06-20-11, 21:56
Was driving and trying my luck last night again since I was in town. Was just do some observation as I had some stuff to do before I could do anything. Saw a new light skinned BSW, who was pettite and some nice long legs. Had about 5 hours of stuff to do and thought I would look for her again. She was on 10th by Hillcrest / QT. She wasn't there the first drive thru and then went to see what was out on the rest of the trip. Came back and she was there. Picked her up and started talking. She was about a 10 on the scale and 19.

Okay, when I first saw her she had done a couple of pickups but was back fairly soon so there was no curious wonder. So when I picked her up she said it was her last pickup for the night and would I mind running her to the Peoria Inn? No problem, that will work. She didn't have a room and so I was going to just get her a room for hte night and call it even. When we were driving there she ask that she needed some cash too. .4 for msog, and said that I may not want to do that plus the hotel. She said I could stay as long as I wanted. Okay. This is good. She said she could go to aunt's and then I wouldn't have to pay for the hotel. Not a big deal, I can go see how I feel with it, althought I never have and not palnning on it, and see what happens. Then can always go to a hotel. I was making sure she wasn't texting or calling to watch myself out. So stopped by the store on Peoria to pick her up some smokes. At this time she see some guy and goes to talk to him. She comes back and says he will let us use his apartment and he is her "uncle". Um nope. Then she comes back and says that he will give her the key and we can go but I need to give him a ride around the block. Um HELL no. So we go to the parking lot and he is coming to unlock and give her the key. I give her a $20 to take care of the room. Then she comes back and gets in. While we are outside the apt, I am getting nervous and like, I will just pay you and let you out. So give her the $40 and let her go. She is like, but that isn't fair to you. I don't want to take your $ whatever. So he comes walking up and opens the apt door says he will leave. Then I stand at the door for a quick out until he leaves. Then he says you owe me more money. I say no go. He says yes, your going to pay me more to use the apt. I just got the hell out of there when that happened. Lost. 60.

Be careful with her. Obviously that wasn't her trick all day but was that night. She didn't have any handlers or anything on the walk so may be fine. Just have a place to go. Be careful. Yeah, too many intangibles going on with that experience, I rarely play "taxi" with SWs. It always ends up being a bad deal. Glad you got away unhurt

Thunder 04
06-22-11, 18:18
Powerpress,

Thanks and I usually don't either. Howeer, I had thought that I did enough recon on her to be safe. Just goes to show you that you can't ever do enough recon.

SoonerGuy
06-22-11, 20:56
Powerpress,

Thanks and I usually don't either. Howeer, I had thought that I did enough recon on her to be safe. Just goes to show you that you can't ever do enough recon.Shit happens Bro. We have all been taken and had close calls before. I know I have but, you learn to be more cautious.

And aware of whats going on around you. These gals are masters at BS.

Keep the soldier covered when its play time.

Doingit4Fun
06-26-11, 15:10
Just bail. Follow the guidelines put out by others. Just carry enough cash to cover the expected expenses.

I try to get a number too and put off activities for later on your terms.

And try to stick with regulars.

Thunder, you may want to think about trying a call up service instead of drive thru. You just aren't having any good luck.

TulsaTyler
07-03-11, 23:07
Was cruising down Admiral between Memorial and Sheridan, much activity about 3 girls 2 BSW and one WSW did not get a good look at any of them as everytime I turned off to turn around I would see someone sitting in their car. At one point I saw two cars a silver one and a maroon one pull into a parking lot stop and as soon as they saw my car pull out of the neighborhood one sped off and turned and as I turned one got behind me and flashed there brights and turned down the same street and the first one. I got the heck out of there.

Thunder 04
07-07-11, 18:19
Glad your alright. There is a white / silver car that I have seen accompany some of the ladies. Be careful with them. The guys gave me looks while going by.

Anyway, business is good in Wichita. Just posted on a GREAT night I had there last night. Several SW's of every size, race and look you could think of. Had fun with 6 ladies last night and only had to make donations to 2 of them. It is all posted on the Wichita site. A ton of fun was had and after my last few months in OKC and Tulsa was much needed. Anyway, did get some response on why I have been having probs since the new vehichle. Come to find out, it is has "limo" tint which makes it too dark than what vehichles are suppossed to have that are privately owned and the vehicle is one that cops drive (I have never seen a cop in one). Also the one lady said that I look too much eye contact than what most of us have. Anyway, some good info because I was wondering why I was going from great luck to not so good luck overnight. Good look everyone. Be careful. The next two days the temps are going to drop just a tad so expect more ladies out ince it is gogn to be just a little bit cooler.

Stay safe everyone!

Preeker
07-08-11, 14:06
Sting at the executive look out!

Preeker
07-11-11, 14:43
Picked up Peggy today on my lunch. WSW wearing a pink skirt and a halter top barely holding her tits in. She was on 11th heading to the sin for a drink. BBBJ while I fingered her for. 30. One of the softest and most sensual bjs I've had. Almost rivals Grace for those of you that remember her.

Preeker
07-12-11, 10:19
Ok. I thought since yesterday went so well I would go see Peggy this AM as I had some extra time. She gave me her cell yesterday and said it was never too early to make money. Gave her a call and picked her up at Super 8 in the zone. She got in and I paid her. She went straight to work while I drove. I came to a quick stop, and before I knew it she was bailing out of my car.

At first I was pissed and let out a few profanities but decided a scene wasnt needed. Besides, now I REALLY needed a fix. So I searched the streets for a bit then headed into the hotels behind whataburger on memorial near 31 st, and cruised through the back. Saw a spinner with her leg propped up on the stairs, looking like she was waiting on me. Her name is Mindy. She showed me all her goods and even gave me a sample before taking payment. Not outstanding, but she made up fot that in enthusiasm.

Be careful out there.

Igotmonies
07-12-11, 19:41
11th by the hospital had some good SW action going on today. Drove by after work around 5pm today and there were 4 gals walking. 2 BSW's and 2 WSW's; all ranging from a 4 to 6.

SoonerGuy
07-14-11, 19:02
The backside of the D. I. Is where a lot of ladies hang out. Park there and they will come to you. Save your gas money for a BBBJ.That's a perfect spot, I have got good service there several times.

Bighawg11
07-15-11, 01:21
Three trips out in the past 2 weeks. If you avoid the heat of the day you'll have options on Admiral. 11th near the hospital and the hotels near I44 / Memorial.

Be careful.

Kartman325
07-15-11, 07:26
That's a perfect spot, I have got good service there several times.I have hit there serveral times without seeing anything. What time should I be out there?

SoonerGuy
07-15-11, 17:19
I have hit there serveral times without seeing anything. What time should I be out there?I have had my best luck mid morning between 9 and 11. YMMV

CMBurnham
07-15-11, 20:44
Was out Tuesday and cruised Admiral and 11th. I think I was there between 2:30 & 3:30. Saw two women, but am not sure one of them was a SW. She was tall with long hair, not wearing shoes and looked kind of cracked out. She was walking up near the flea market. The other was shorter and looked to be in her late 30s. She had short spikey hair. I saw her walk from the flea market west until she got past Sheridan. Lost her at that point. Came really close to picking her up, but given my profession, I can't afford to make even one slip up and get stung. So it's just window shopping for me on the streets.

Tulsa
07-16-11, 11:56
Just checking in hope all are well and safe. I'm about to make my Saturday / Sunday run, I'm pretty much a looker these days and "walkers with computers" are a way to save gas. A fair amount of low-hanging fruit out there, a cluster behind whataburger always see babblers by the brook. The dynamic of sin must have changed and barely glance in that direction. Curious about the post on behind the D. I. Cause Old Woodie has excellent scouting skills.

Old Woodie
07-17-11, 11:43
Just checking in hope all are well and safe. I'm about to make my Saturday / Sunday run, I'm pretty much a looker these days and "walkers with computers" are a way to save gas. A fair amount of low-hanging fruit out there, a cluster behind whataburger always see babblers by the brook. The dynamic of sin must have changed and barely glance in that direction. Curious about the post on behind the D. I. Cause Old Woodie has excellent scouting skills.On my return trips back to Tulsa [ in the last 2 months] I have scored with a lady with curly shoulder length red hair, that stays at the D. I. On three different occassions.

Great service each time / great price too.

Also had an encounter with a tall and slim black chick at the same location a few weeks back. She was just visiting a friend there she said but, says she does visit often.

Service was okay but, not as good as the redhead.

Wichita PD are really cracking down on SW again.

Bighawg11
07-17-11, 17:00
104 on the dashboard and I saw no less than three options near the bingo parlor.

One space cadet, older with dark brown hair; one older, petitte strawberry blonde who was nursing her shade, and a decent looking redhead.

They were a bit aggressive as I got triangulated while window shopping.

The best part of my day was pool watching at DI. Several wonderful options.

Old Woodie
07-17-11, 19:30
104 on the dashboard and I saw no less than three options near the bingo parlor.

One space cadet, older with dark brown hair; one older, petitte strawberry blonde who was nursing her shade, and a decent looking redhead.

They were a bit aggressive as I got triangulated while window shopping.

The best part of my day was pool watching at DI. Several wonderful options.Did the redhead have shoulder length curly hair and a real nice Butt. If so, you missed out on a real good time my fellow monger. Don't let her pass you by again without seeing her.

Thunder 04
07-18-11, 17:32
Went out Friday night and saw several options in all the major places. However, none were options that I like. Many of the girls have handlers near them and I never go there plus many are pretty big or older. I am picky in what I go after so don't find many I will get with. I like pettite and younger. To me there is only fugly not BBW. So with that being said, I hadn't found much to go after. As I was visiing the hospital on 11th, I saw a good looking BSW and decided to go around the block to see it closer up. As I came up from behind her, saw a great ass and knew I wanted to pick this lady up. About 110, great ass in some tight jeans and small. So I picked her up and she got in. I recognized her as Candy from the other night (look back at the previous post from a cpl of weeks ago) but decided to give it a try again, only at my hotel. She gets in and ask about getting her a tea so we go to the drive thru and she starts a nice time barely getting at it while we are in line at the drive in and didn't say anything. She gets done and says I want to F* let's go somewhere. No tip option or anything. So I say, Ok I have a hotel room. We get back on the road and she goes at it again. She stops and asks "Haven't I seen you before" I said ya and repeated what happened. She was like sorry yes, he made me give him all the money and blah, blah, blah. I will make it up to you.

So we get driving and she gets back to work. Ask to get her some cigs so I get her some cigs and we go to hotel. We get there and get in and she gets undressed and gets on the bed and says let's go. We do some lfk and stuff and then she ask what will she get. I said well, you had all that last time and I had nada so I don't think so. So she says can I just spend the night here with you and we can do an allnight and morning for $. Um. Nope, I am not going to give her a chance to do anything. So I said tha tisn't happeneing. By this time I had already felt relly good once and was goign to see what I could do. She siad I will do 3X's for. 4 Okay sounds good. So we did 3x plus I already had another on the way there. Spent about 2 hours. Took her back an dropped her off. Picked up another slurpy on the way to rop her off.

She REALLY REALLY likes what she does and was a lot of fun. Make sure you take her to your place. I really think I could have had an all-nighter for nothing because she didn't have a place to stay for the night. However, due to the previous chance with her didn't do it. I may go for it next time. She also goes by Sweet Pea. Was a greata time and only has been out anytime I have seen her and she says she doesn't like the day. She was very agressive as far is actions go. Pm if you need more info.

Bighawg11
07-18-11, 23:56
Did the redhead have shoulder length curly hair and a real nice Butt. If so, you missed out on a real good time my fellow monger. Don't let her pass you by again without seeing her.Most certainly. Just felt like I was in line at Wal-Mart instead of discreetly hooking up, why'know?

Nothing is more unnerving than to start things off awkwardly.

Alantodd9
07-20-11, 00:05
Based on the reports about the DI I've been reading, I decided to drive by and window shop on my way home from the office today. I drove through the back of DI and encountered a young tall slender BSW walking with a young good-looking blond WSW. They were walking to a nearby convenience store. The blond was talking on her mobile and made eye contact as I drove past. She gestured to her friend who looked up and stared at me as I slowly drove by. I turned around and circled back to get another look. Upon my approach, the BSW kept looking back, waiting for my approach. We make long eye contact again until they entered the store. I circled one more time and saw them walking back to the back parking lot of the DI. Again, I was only window shopping today, but you can be sure I'll be getting a drink at that convenience store soon.

Doingit4Fun
07-20-11, 03:21
5'6" late 30's white gal with brown hair in shorts, nice figure, pretty face convienently located on Utica. She skillfully polished Jackson off, before the heat of the day, Sunday dawn.

Full options were available, but not enough time on my part to go exploring.

As always, YMMV.

Doingit4Fun
07-20-11, 03:39
Old Woodie have you had any luck communication or finding more information about Amber?

Unfortuneately I haven't had the pleasure to run into her. I will have to try follow up on the posts from others and find out more information about this mysterious redhead that has been so highly reviewed. If anybody has any information they care to share, feel free to PM, and I will go forth to find her and see if this is Amber or a new gal and report back my findings.

Bighawg11
07-21-11, 00:14
Based on the reports about the DI I've been reading, I decided to drive by and window shop on my way home from the office today. I drove through the back of DI and encountered a young tall slender BSW walking with a young good-looking blond WSW. They were walking to a nearby convenience store. The blond was talking on her mobile and made eye contact as I drove past. She gestured to her friend who looked up and stared at me as I slowly drove by. I turned around and circled back to get another look. Upon my approach, the BSW kept looking back, waiting for my approach. We make long eye contact again until they entered the store. I circled one more time and saw them walking back to the back parking lot of the DI. Again, I was only window shopping today, but you can be sure I'll be getting a drink at that convenience store soon.Last weekend, mid-day, there were two fine caucasian ladies in bikinis at the pool. I found it very funny. They were struggling blowing up flotation devices to lounge on!

The obvious signals were working but I didn't have a swimsuit and didn't need my incriminating evidence later in the day.

Later in the weekend there was an ambulance talking to a black woman. Not sure what happened but be careful, regardless.

Old Woodie
07-21-11, 20:54
Old Woodie have you had any luck communication or finding more information about Amber?

Unfortuneately I haven't had the pleasure to run into her. I will have to try follow up on the posts from others and find out more information about this mysterious redhead that has been so highly reviewed. If anybody has any information they care to share, feel free to PM, and I will go forth to find her and see if this is Amber or a new gal and report back my findings.The only Amber I know that is or was a SW. Was a cute blonde with nice tits and a great ass. That hung out by the QT on Delaware off I 244 she also stated at the Tudor Inn some. She gave a great BBBJCIM and my my talk about getting wet when you played with her kitty while she polished your knob. She was a good time gal up for anything. I could always spot her by her ASS, because she had a great ass and provide a great service. I have not seen her in a long time, probably 3 years or so.

Is this the Amber you are speaking of?

Preeker
07-23-11, 08:03
Saw a WSW playing at bingo traffic the other day, short curly red hair. I thought for sure it was going to be the elusive redhead spoken of here. Not so much. Friendly enough, decent body, flat face. OK, Checked her for Leo credentials, back to her room for a BBBJ. Very bored, rushing, asking stupid questions, then afterwords wanted a ride to Taco Bell. I told her for a performance like that, she could walk to Taco Bell, and I left.

Bighawg11
07-23-11, 23:45
Quite a few options in the heat of the day, but none worth exploring.

Bingo was the game of the day, with 3-4 hanging around.

Checked Whataburger and saw good options, but several shady looking fellers hanging around. Looked like a bad place to be caught with your pants down and needing to run.

On a whim, drove through a couple of the area truckstops but saw nothing. I've not heard of a lot of that here, although OKC is a decent option for this, I'm told.

Nunya1962
07-25-11, 08:42
Hooked up last night with a tiny WSW on admiral. Nice enhancements skinny with tight kitty. Not rushed. Will return for another vist.

Old Woodie
07-25-11, 16:33
She still is at the D. I, I saw her Sunday am but, passed this time on her services I was runnning behind schedule. She was with a BSW and WSW, on the back side as usual.

Just letting you know she is still there.

Alantodd9
08-01-11, 11:41
She still is at the D. I, I saw her Sunday am but, passed this time on her services I was runnning behind schedule. She was with a BSW and WSW, on the back side as usual.

Just letting you know she is still there.I've "seen" both the BSW and WSW at different times at the D. I. (both are very GOOD company by the way). But I have not seen Red with them. Knowing they are in the same area, I'm in search of a hat-trick! LOL

Alantodd9
08-01-11, 23:00
I decided to Cruze through DI looking for the elusive Red Head this evening after work around 6pm. A WSW I've never seen came out into the parking lot after I drove through the first time. On the circle back through, the same WSW was getting a beat-down by a large black man. When I drove past she ran away to a room holding her eye and sobbing.

Keep your head on a swivel out there. It ain't always a safe hobby.

Old Woodie
08-02-11, 20:34
I decided to Cruze through DI looking for the elusive Red Head this evening after work around 6pm. A WSW I've never seen came out into the parking lot after I drove through the first time. On the circle back through, the same WSW was getting a beat-down by a large black man. When I drove past she ran away to a room holding her eye and sobbing.

Keep your head on a swivel out there. It ain't always a safe hobby.Call 911 The ass hole needed to popped by LEO. Frigging pimps, ya think he would try that with a man. Nope they only beat on women. I have know of a few Pimps over the years that got a taste of their own medicine. Gee and they didn't beat on the girls anymore after that for fear that the next time might be worse than the first ass wipping. Just my thoughts on pimps.

Or anyone that beats on a women.