PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Vonmoltke2001
07-06-10, 10:23
I'll be arriving in OKC tonight for a two-day business visit.

Any recommendations on the local strip clubs? Any places to avoid?

Thanks

Gears
07-06-10, 23:24

Thanks

Would that be a law enforcement convention?

Ski Bum
07-06-10, 23:42
I would have to vote for Night Trips on west Reno..Best Looking girls in town.

Thanks

Navander
09-13-10, 22:17
I was in town over the weekend & the cab driver I had took me to a strip club with the last name of Ranch. After a google search, I came to the conclusion of xxxtacy ranch.

Was in there for about a hour. The women were good looking & there were a couple of young ladies in there just looking around.

One blonde, one brunette. I approached them & asked if they would like a drink, the brunette said she would like to get out of there for a bit & hang out 1 on 1.

She had a great body & wasn't hard on the eyes. Scale of 1-10, I would give her a 8.

I got her to follow me to my hotel, wasn't about to get in the car with them not knowing were I was.

We got to my hotel & decided for her to stay a hour. Not expensive for the way she looked $$. Only down side to the thing, I can't recall her name & didn't get a number for next time I was in town.

I have to say this club was a winner in my book. Take out may have been available by the dancers, according to the guy who drove the complimentary van at my hotel he said if they knew you were in town for business or had a business card & knew you were legit. Anyways, I didn't find out, take out was there, but not a dancer.

Be safe.

CMBurnham
09-24-10, 18:53
Haven't had the chance to stay overnight in OKC for a while, but back when I did, I would frequent the Fantasy Island on 10th &. Reno? Or maybe MacArthur. Can't remember. Anyway, I heard it burnt down a while back. Wondered if they rebuilt. Also, is the other FI worth going to? And are there other good clubs with up-close-and-personal moments for the people? PM if you want to. I'll be there next weekend and would like to set up something to pass the time.

Xenocore 01
10-04-10, 15:08
Wrnt buy Fancys the other day. Still a nice choice for ebony women. I always have fun there. Wish I could tip everyone.

Jackinhoff69
11-11-10, 00:10
Looking for a new strip club to hang out at and need recommendations for places where the girls know how to give a good lap dance. It's called a lap dance, not a "dance-a-foot-away-from-me" dance.

I've been frequenting Red Dog for the last few years. Even though the quality of the girls was a mixed bag, I liked the place because the girls were not afraid to get up-close-and-personal during the dances. Past couple of times though they've been pretty distant. Found out Red Dog was raided a few weeks ago and girls were arrested for being too "friendly" so management has been cracking down.

Please help. Thanks.

Anonymouse311
11-11-10, 20:19
Looking for a new strip club to hang out at and need recommendations for places where the girls know how to give a good lap dance. It's called a lap dance, not a "dance-a-foot-away-from-me" dance.

I've been frequenting Red Dog for the last few years. Even though the quality of the girls was a mixed bag, I liked the place because the girls were not afraid to get up-close-and-personal during the dances. Past couple of times though they've been pretty distant. Found out Red Dog was raided a few weeks ago and girls were arrested for being too "friendly" so management has been cracking down.

Please help. Thanks. I've been to just about every club in OKC, and the only one that gives dances worth a damn is Fantasy Island at Tinker Diagonal. The other FI was good but it burned down a while ago. The girls aren't as hot as the ones in the clubs on 10th, but at least you get your money's worth for a dance.

SMS 54
11-18-10, 01:38
As I haven't been to OKC in a year and a half, but I concur about FI. 2, as I have never left there without a wet splotch, and also had good luck at Red Light Nights, but sometimes they are way too busy to get at the action.

I never had good luck at Fancy's or Red Dog, and Amanda's is not consistent either.

Anonymouse311
11-18-10, 23:33
As I haven't been to OKC in a year and a half, but I concur about FI. 2, as I have never left there without a wet splotch, and also had good luck at Red Light Nights, but sometimes they are way too busy to get at the action.

I never had good luck at Fancy's or Red Dog, and Amanda's is not consistent either. You're making me want to go out now to FI.

I fucking seen bouncers run up, start yelling at a customer, and interrupt a lap dance the second the cameras caught the slightest touch at Amanda's. The fact that there's a camera in the first place is bullshit.

Red Light Nights? I don't know if I've been there. Are the girls any good looking? That's the one thing about OKC that I've seen: the clubs with the better girls have the crappier dances.

Gears
11-19-10, 02:28
....That's the one thing about OKC that I've seen: the clubs with the better girls have the crappier dances.I believe that statement is generally true of any city.

Jackinhoff69
11-20-10, 12:47
I've been to just about every club in OKC, and the only one that gives dances worth a damn is Fantasy Island at Tinker Diagonal. The other FI was good but it burned down a while ago. The girls aren't as hot as the ones in the clubs on 10th, but at least you get your money's worth for a dance.Thanks for recommending Fantasy Island. I've never been happier about being separated from my money.

Anonymouse311
11-22-10, 11:57
I believe that statement is generally true of any city.Generally yes, but let me tell you, there once was a time when Platinum Plus was still standing in Memphis.

The hottest girls, and TONS of them. Every stage show was nude. Even with 100+ dudes in the club, there were 2 girls to 1 guy, or at worst. 1.5/1. The dances were no-holds barred. Granted, they were $30 / dance, but they were worth every penny. Everyone left happy, the guys and the girls. Hell, I talked to women there who would drive up from the gulf coast just for a weekend and still come out ahead $1500-$2000 with gas and hotel cost.

Whatever bribes they were paying Memphis police must have either run out or no longer been enough. They got shut down a couple years ago. .

Bruce82
12-02-10, 16:32
My favorite clubs in OKC are FI in Del City, Fancy's in Valley Brook, Red Light Nights off I-35. All of these offer extras in the club if you can find the right girl. All offer takeout. If you are desperate you are assured extras in the clubs off 10th and macarthur, but the girls are not much to look at. I recomend Prescious at FI. She is on the day shift or Jordan at centerfolds. She is on the daysift also. Both Thrus. And Fri. Before 7.

We need more people to post in all forums. Please share.

Xenocore 01
12-04-10, 23:45
One of the girls let me know that over the past 2 weeks, a lot of the minority girls have been dismissed. 2 over a fight, another for pickpocketing. Damn shame. This club was my local chocolate city. Chocolate and one other girl remain on the day shift, all the others are vanilla. Oh well. Where are the spots for my black ladies now?

GodBomber
12-05-10, 03:08
One of the girls let me know that over the past 2 weeks, a lot of the minority girls have been dismissed. 2 over a fight, another for pickpocketing. Damn shame. This club was my local chocolate city. Chocolate and one other girl remain on the day shift, all the others are vanilla. Oh well. Where are the spots for my black ladies now?I've seen several at little Darlings, Red Light Nights, FI, & the Ranch, all night shifts.

Sleuuman
12-14-10, 22:10
Went here on Saturday at 6pm.

Talked to a thin brunette forget her name but she told me she had a tattoo of 'hope' on her stomach and had just gotten out of the Navy and was about to move to Dallas. Gave excellent lapdances with 'all but' touching before she left.

Night shift. Got a few dances from Lindsay, natural Ds, short black hair, coolest stripper I've ever met. Actually very funny. Hopefully will see her again but will never return on a Saturday night. They let in more guys than they had chairs. Hot women but waaaayy to many guys.

Can't wait to try FI.

CMBurnham
01-02-11, 23:35
Anyone been to a place called "Club Bounce"? I'd never heard of it before today. I think it's owned by the same person who owne Club Raw. Or somehow connected to it in another way. I may be venturing there for another reason and wanted to know if anyone had any words.

Shotgun1
02-05-11, 23:52
I'll be in Norman this week, heard about sugers, any others? Do the girls do take out

Xenocore 01
03-10-11, 11:25
Place has been cleaned up a bit. Go scout it out. Only saw it on Monday night, so don't know how many of the girls have moved on.

Sam Miami
06-21-11, 08:41
I'm a old local who's been out of town for some time. OKC used to have some of the nastiest (and I mean that in the best way) clubs around, but the last time I was in town it was all pasties and double panties. Has that changed, or is it still that bad?

Cousintim
06-23-11, 10:15
Anyone been to a place called "Club Bounce"? I'd never heard of it before today. I think it's owned by the same person who owne Club Raw. Or somehow connected to it in another way. I may be venturing there for another reason and wanted to know if anyone had any words.Club Bounce is in the same building as Club Raw. Actually you use the same entry door, pay the same fee and then walk all the way to the back of the building (past the main dance floor and to the right) and there it is. Last time I was there they had door bouncers stationed at the Club Bounce entry. Inside it's tables, dance stage with obligatory pole. Not to wild though.

Atdapoint
07-06-11, 23:56
I have to concur with the recommendation for Precious. However, remember it's dark in the club and things look different in the daylight. All the same though, she was very fun in the club. Took her up on her takeout offer. This girl has a dirty mouth. Not bad for short notice, but her price was on the upper end of my hobby budget.

Member #5755
07-11-11, 06:10
I saw a beautiful young blonde dancing at Night Trips a few weeks ago, working the day shift. Here name was Kelly or Kathy or Katy I think. She's tall, gorgeous and had incredible eyes. Lap dance was good. Informed me that no takeout was available, which I wasn't looking for anyway as I'd be happy to pay her just to talk to her and look at her. I live 500 miles from there and I might make a trip back there just to see her again. Sweet, sweet girl. Too sweet to be working at a strip club. She ought to be modeling.

Cousintim
07-29-11, 18:16
I was near NW 10th and Meridian on a weekday afternoon and stopped in at the Blue Fox. It was a bit different than what I remember in years past. Still small, but the layout had changed. After about 5 minutes at the bar, my eyes getting adjusted to the low light, I could see six to eight girls ranging from petite to bbw. Some a bit friskier than the others, but not a rude one in the bunch. Most were lingering about the bar, chatting with the three customers.

It had that local bar feel to it. I got to know one of the girls who said the weekdays where more laid back, but that weeknights and weekends could get a bit wild. For someone who wanted to just sip, chill and talk to almost naked women, this seemed to work. The stage is in the back with soft chairs and small tables surrounding it. The jukebox is nearby. Girls dance as the mood hits and seem more than willing to offer a more "private dance" in the corner if you like what you see. YMMV.

The place is not pristine and glamorous, staffed by college coeds dressed in spandex. It's more like your favorite pair of jeans, older, rough around the edges, greasy spots galore, but they fit well and make you happy. This may not be for all, but for some it may be just what the naughty doctor ordered.

However, come the weekend, this review means nothing!

RedTile
08-04-11, 08:21
Stopped by in the middle of last week in mid afternoon. 5 girls plus the female bartender and one customer, me. Got a dance from the only spinner in the house but the song was short and I didn't have time to smile. Wanted the same amount for the second song as the first so I left unhappy.

Cousintim
08-11-11, 13:43
Today's news:

Oklahoma City police arrested a man accused of gunning down a customer at Lucky's Gentlemen's Club, a strip club in northwest Oklahoma City.

Police say around 10:30 pm Wednesday. 22-year-old (Name deleted) became upset because he wasn't allowed inside the club at N. W. 10th Street and Portland. Investigators say that's when he pulled out a gun and started shooting.

A 45-year-old customer at the club, was shot once in the head. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he died. Originally, there were reports that the victim was the owner of the club, but Oklahoma City police say he was a patron at Lucky's.

KRauer
12-10-11, 05:53
I'll be in Norman this week, heard about sugers, any others? Do the girls do take outA bit late on the reply, but it might help others who are wondering: Sugers is the only SC in Norman that I have found, and trust me, I've looked. I have tried to order take-out from dancers on occasion, but never had any luck; then again, the girls that made me hungry were the cutest ones there, and they probably didn't feel the need for the extra cash. YMMV, if you try talking to a few different girls you may get lucky. I did get a take-home meal from a waitress there once. A cute, chubby redhead with a guttermouth.

I have not been in a couple of years, but while I was frequenting the place, there was one particular A-list dancer. Name of Brittany B, if I remember correctly. If she's still there, she's worth the visit all by herself. Truly enjoys her job there, does it because she loves it. Has a high-paid (non-adult) job elsewhere, dances for kicks. And hot enough to give Satan a sunburn.

Indian Chief
01-10-12, 01:06
Went to FI on Sat evening. Great time, had few dances. Great mileage. TO was available.

Then thought of trying out Red Dog on Sunday. Most boring strip Joint I have ever visited. Only 5-6 girls working and sitting around. Nothing sounded exciting.

Most unusual thing happened, which never have happened to me, is not a single white girl approached me and ask "if I wanted a dance. I tip all the girls regardless of shape and color, just for appreciation. This at both place. I am not sure why. Oh well, I enjoyed my chocolate.

Peace,

IC

SMS 54
02-11-12, 22:00
Last week went to RLN on Fri and FI II and Amanda's on Sat. Very boring and disappointing, none of the girls acted like they were interested in making money, the ones that weren't already busy that is. Tried FI II one more time last night and had some high mileage dances with a cute chocolate girl there, didn't get the name. 2 songs and it was time to do laundry. WOW.

SMS 54
02-13-12, 21:48
Went to RLN again sat, much better time. Tipped most of the dancers at the stage, and one cute little redhead offered to give me a few lap dances. She never came around, and when I got up to find her, she was in her civvies and getting ready to leave. So ended up getting some high mileage dances from one of the bigger blonde girls. 3 songs and it was time to wash the skivvies.

HollowMan1
03-15-12, 13:29
I'm sorry to begin posting this way, but I'm in kind of a jam. There's a bachelor party coming up and I've been unable to locate party strippers for the occasion. Over the last 7-8 years we used a pair of Party Strippers that went by the names Dawn & Raven, but it seems they've gone out of the business. They were real pros whose act included music, choreography, changes of costume, fire and fully nude. Obviously, I was disappointed that they were no longer available, but naively assumed it would be relatively easy to find new ones. I was wrong. Try as I might I haven't been able to locate any new party strippers. I've tried internet sites, craigslist, the gazette, lookokc, nightshift and even asked people at Prisilla's and Christie's Toy Box and virtually every friend I thought might actually know some, all to no avail. The most frequent advice I get is to ask around at strip clubs, not an unpleasant duty, but not only are strip club girls notoriously unreliable, I doubt they're prepared to put on the kind of show Dawn & Raven did. Is it possible Dawn & Raven were the only pro party strippers in all of OKC? So my question to the community here is this:

Can you recommend a pair of good party strippers?

Willis67
03-31-12, 12:38
Was in OKC on business a few weeks ago and decided to go out and check things out. First time in OKC and man, lots of strip clubs to choose from so I read the forum for recommendations. I was looking to have a good time. Roaming during dances and TO, if I could find right girl. Any recommendations of good clubs besides these two would be great.

Night Trips. Got there around 9:30pm mid-week and place was packed (close to hotel). Girls there are pretty hot, so had a couple beers and looked around. Got a couple dances with a hot brunette and tried to get a vibe for TO but wasn't an option. She was very hot, so enjoyed the dances and moved on. Got a dance with another girl but dance was pretty average, so quit after 1 dance. I "roamed" a little too much for her (barely touched her but just seeing what I could get away with, which was nothing!) and she demanded $100. I was like, you're crazy, but she kept on. Decided to throw another $40 her way, and immediately left the place. I'm sure she was trying to get more cash from me, but I worried about getting roughed up by the bouncers, so just basically ran out of the place. Touching or TO don't appear to be available, but maybe just the girls I selected. Girls are hot though, but all seems like on the up and up.

FI . Saw good things about this place on the forum, so took the long cab ride over there (about 11:30pm now). Girls not as hot but a lot more is accepted. Got a dance from a petite latina, touching was nice but no TO. Had a few more beers and chilled. Got a few dances from a small blonde. Dances were very nice, so asked about TO. She seemed open to it but I didn't really see her after the dances. Spent most of the time in the dressing room, who knows. While waiting to see if I could get blonde's attention got a couple dances with a hot 20yr African-American girl, who's dances were awesome. Didn't ask about TO, but dances were great. Roaming was encouraged. Anyway, left about 1:30am. TO might have available but didn't work out for me.

Looking forward to next trip to OKC.

Hover Lover
09-19-12, 22:05
In OKC on biz, dropped into Double D's (Council RoadatI-40) on two consecutive weeknights. 6-8 pm. Fairly average place. Somewhat clean. Most of the girls attractive, with a couple of knockouts. Business was slow, but the dance rotation kept going. A tip at the stage will get you a faceful of funbags, and / or her ass rubbed all up and down your front. A private dance, .2, will permit some light roaming up top. Pretty standard place, and well worth my time.

Moputter
11-26-12, 18:17
Had some business in OKC and haven't been here for awhile, so thought I would check up on a couple of spots I used to visit. Wend to the Red Dog many years ago and had a blast one day, so thought I would try and re-live that, and of course that never works. Stopped in on a Wednesday around 2pm, very slow that day. Several good looking dancers in the place but the two that sat with me were complainers and I don't do that, so finished up my beer and left.

Passed on Eternity's thanks to RTFF and decided to give up. On the way back to the highway, passed a club on the left, small and pretty much a hole in the wall. Can't remember the name of it but decided to stop in and grab a beer.

One guy at a table with 2 dancers sitting with him, one a little heavier, maybe a 4 and another cuter slender blonde. I had an attractive, short black lady sit next to me on the stool. Usually not my type at all (not a racist here, just preference) but she was intelligent and made for good company while I finished my beer. Didn't hurt that she kept her hand in my lap the entire time playing with jr. Her friend came up to her, pulled her g string aside and started licking her pussy right there on the stool. So I bought a double dance and took them in the back. These girls definitely liked each other. Lots of fingers, tongues, licking, kissing going on. At one point, my girl had her hand on junior, while deep tonguing her friend who had her pussy in my face so I could watch.

Went back to the bar, asked about takeout and they both said they would go with me but wouldn't discuss price.

Passed on it but have to say that I definitely got more entertainment than I imagined I would during the first stop.

Stay safe.

Moputt

TheRepressedMe
04-26-13, 12:12
First of all, wow, I haven't used to be for a long time. Anyways, I have a little bit of money to blow and was trying to figure out where to spend it. I've heard a lot of things about Blue Fox on other boards. Anyone know where I can get the most bang for my buck?

Calqless
04-28-13, 18:31
First of all, wow, I haven't used to be for a long time. Anyways, I have a little bit of money to blow and was trying to figure out where to spend it. I've heard a lot of things about Blue Fox on other boards. Anyone know where I can get the most bang for my buck?The Fox, though the girls are only 5's at most. The diamonds in the rough there arent as "fun" as the others.

TheRepressedMe
05-11-13, 12:02
The Fox, though the girls are only 5's at most. The diamonds in the rough there arent as "fun" as the others.I went a couple weeks ago! I was pleasantly surprised. Let's just say that the rumors are true. $50 or $100. I got Icey (?). She was a 7 on my scale, but I do like some curves and the "slightly run down" look. The other girls there I would put at 4 and 2. I plan on going again soon. It was around 1:00 on a Monday afternoon, so not a lot of traffic.

NycGuyOkc
08-14-13, 11:22
Was at NT and met a miss T! Xxxxy at, she was sure to tell me who she was and showed me some web links to her "rookie" work. She's really cute in face but should have a "tighter" body for being in 20's and being an "Adult" actress. I guess that's why she's back in Oklahoma. I know I may seem harsh but she was the usual give me money to be in your air space type attitude, since it was a slow night I chatted her up but in the end I felt sorry for her and bought her hungry a$$ some nachos, drink and sympathy dance. Too NYC I guess.

Mbz Sl320
12-18-13, 19:26
I'd never been to Night Trips, but it had good reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try one afternoon. On going in, the girl on the stage was a 7, or maybe an 8. Sat down, and the waitress. Wearing a cute little bustier. Came by to take a drink order. She was cuter than the dancer. I figured I'd seen this setup before. The current dancer would be one of the better looking dancers, and the waitresses would be the most entertaining women there.

I was then very pleasantly surprised as a string of. Well, I lost count. Of incredibly cute little spinners. Pretty much exactly my type. That first dancer wasn't one of the best, but one of the worst. If you want tits, the night shift had more of them, but I didn't hang around much for that.

On the other hand, the layout sucks. I like to sit away from the stage, but with a good view (who doesn't want a good view). The main stage has four big pillars at the corners. The bar side has a counter between the pervert seats and the bar. Not tables. Opposite the bar is an interesting section with some tables actually above the stage level. Interesting seating. The dancers will talk to you, and will expect a tip.

The net of all this is that there aren't very many seats I would call good.

To add insult to injury, they don't have a couch room. Instead, all lap dances are just table dances. Some of the tables on the ground floor are sufficiently out of the way for dances, but mostly you go upstairs to the balcony, and the tables in the back row there.

The music was tolerable, and they had good beer, so the environment seems to be a minor win.

The dancer I talked to were all outgoing and friendly. Give that there's no couch room per se, there's not a lot of room for real fun during a dance. None of them had problems with being touched. Pretty much anywhere they didn't have clothes. I got dances from Roxi, who was nothing special, and Jessica (or Jess or Jessi, depending) who snuck in a few tugs. I had the impression that more was available if I got a second dance. She also said she was available for take out, but didn't want to give me a number until I'd come back, so take that with a grain of salt.

Bottom line is that this is a great place to go before visiting your favorite AMP (or whatever). Lots of hot women you can fondle and play with, but you're unlikely to get any real action. I'm planning on going back.

Timonelama
12-31-13, 13:20
The Fox, though the girls are only 5's at most. The diamonds in the rough there arent as "fun" as the others.I do not think they are 5, only maybe 7 in my scale. Not the pretties dancers but not the ugliest.

RareToast
01-18-14, 12:12
I'm from the most expensive lap dance city, Wichita. So it's always a pleasure to come to OKC. The most bang for you bucks will be the Fox, followed by the Playhouse, and finally Night Trips.

RomanStrker
01-25-14, 00:11
I'm from the most expensive lap dance city, Wichita. So it's always a pleasure to come to OKC. The most bang for you bucks will be the Fox, followed by the Playhouse, and finally Night Trips.Give Fantasy Island a try, and Night Trips is Known for dancers that try to scam the customers, I stopped going years ago, plus no touching.

NycGuyOkc
01-30-14, 17:55
Had a dream I was at NT and a very curvy blonde petite HOT MILF came walking my way, so I initiated conversation. We chat and she is my type cute, curvy and flirty the kinda girl you want to bear your seed. After a while she asks if I want any dances, I say sure but there is a rumor that dances have gone up to $25, which is unacceptable in my book. Over the last few years I' ve thought of the economy and the loss of purchasing power of the dollar and was wondering if dance prices would go over $20. I've thought that if the price of a dance can stay at $20 then the last 15 years of monetary policy haven't been that shitty! I digress, so she says, "I normally have option A and Option be, but because your funny and cute I'll have to let you know about option see." I say Option see! Well first what are Options A and be, She says option a is a regular dance $25 no touching, in my head, I'm like nope. She says option be is $40 a dance and it's mutual touching and as I understood NE & SE. In my head (the big one) I say that's a normal dance, naw I'll pass. Then I ask okay what's option see, now mind you she is sexy as hell and I already had two other cuties lined up to take my cash, she says option see is 1-hour for $300 which includes NE & SE, WTF! That's right I said $300, so I laugh and say, "what, $300 for one hour, how about $200", she says $300, I say I already transferred $200 to checking and planned on taking only that amount from ATM. She says okay and we agree to hour I go get cash go to restroom as I want money's worth and we go find a dark corner, she asks for cash, I say half now and the rest when the hour is up. She starts in with two sensual dances with my hands all over her. After two songs she says she needs a break and flags a waitress down to order a coke and some chicken strips! She "resting" through one song then we continue, she had and amazing figure like hot cheerleader perky personality really nice, the food comes and she's like are you going to buy these for me, and since I want to be cool I pay like a symp. Then I'm Thinking, I hope the clock stops and she isn't counting her dinner break as part of my hour by now we are probably 43-47 minutes into the hour since she started, in total I'd say I may have had 5 full dances. I guess she told the dj not to call her for the rotation but eventually she had to go on stage. Prior to this I had inquired about OTC, she said she would give me her number when she got back to me I said okay but she never came back immediately so I went to restroom and left. It was a good time, I think we both got our $ worth.

Member #4568
02-12-14, 17:55
Was in OKC last week, visited the red dog, not impressed. But it was a Monday Night. Tried Midway the next afternoon. A few girls in working. Got a dance from a good looking gal, 5"7", 130, nice torpedo tits, very pretty. Great dance with some nice contact, but nothing more on the Menu. A few I have met at these 2 places have an expanded menu. Happy Hunting.

Calqless
02-27-14, 14:43
I was out driving around the other day, and happened go thru Valley Brook (shouldn't day dream and drive). I did notice that they are down to just Fancy's and little Darlings, did the rest get bought out or just fail outright?

Member #4568
04-27-14, 20:07
In OKC again. Made the rounds. Most of my rounds are done between 4 and 6 pm. Double the: One girl working. Terrible waste of time. Another afternoon went back to Midway, guess I was lucky, at least 10 girls working. Some good looking, some average. Got a dance from a Mexican girl. WHat a waste. Should of saved my money for.

Remi. Went over to little Darlings on a Thurs night about 9:00. There is a couple girls in there that are drop dead gorgeous, small breasted, but damn, they were good looking. The problem is, what a dead unfriendly place, with skanky tasting beer, don't know if it got hot, then cooled again, or just old. The only girl I seen smile was the chick you pay to get in.

Have Fun.

Grummm
07-03-14, 20:21
Been back to Fantasy Island a few times in the past month or so. Interesting highlights: One gal pulled down her thong and invited me to touch inside her wetness. Not really my thing, but, hey. Another took my hand and rubbed her happy spot through her outfit with my fingers. That was quite fun. Another was good enough at rubbing and grinding to make the end of the third dance a very happy ending. Still my favorite club in the area.

BallSwinger
07-25-14, 21:42
Back to Dell City and Fantasy Island again yesterday on my 2 week trip. I was looking for some local college escort talent, but couldn't find anything that seemed legit in the area. Both days I was there I arrived by 3:30, and usually chilled till 9 mid-week. Long enough to see the shift change of girls between day shift and night shift. Maybe it was just because I showed near the end of day shift at 5, but the girls were much better before night shift showed. Both times the girl: guy ratio was about 1:1, so lots of attention if you prefer the girls come to you instead of you having to pull them away from some old regular hogging the hotties.

Had a few high bitches I had to run off, but there were several young, petite, white, hispanic, and 1 asian girl there, which is my preference. Plenty of black girls for the guys that like chocolate. A few healthy white girls there for the bww lovers.

$5 cover, $20 VIP. Wish they had some comfortable chairs or couches back there. It's just more uncomfortable chairs.

Enjoy the VIP. It's hands on. The most hands on joint I've been in, for sure. There are no bouncer eyes overlooking things.

I did ask around, and take-out is an option, but the donations I heard rivals NYC in my travels. I believe I'll just take care of my own business until I get back to TN where I can get the PSE / GFE for 25% of the cost.

Maybe when I'm back in the fall, somebody will have some leads for some petite, spinner, college girls that they can vouch is legit. I would certainly appreciate it.

BS.

Jon0026
08-04-14, 16:31
I need some help guys. I'm rather knew to the scene and I've really enjoyed reading the posts on here and some have been quite helpful. I've gone to the Fox a few times and either I'm going about it wrong or just right place wrong time type of thing. I plan on going late Thursday night or? Friday afternoon. What are the best times to stop by there? Are there any girls in particular you guys enjoy? Thanks in advance for the help. If you're more comfortable sending me a PM that's cool wkth me. I have some expierence so if you jave any questions maybe I can help. Happy hunting.

BallSwinger
08-04-14, 22:46
Out of towner here that just keeps track of cities I'll be in soon. I'm used to the super active boards of Nashville / Knoxville, TN, so I usually don't reply to general questions on USA.

My question after reading your post is "exactly what do you want?" I've only been through your neighborhood a few times, but I was only looking for a good show and a tease. Lord knows you can't get good, cold beer for the hotel on short notice. Based on research, I was willing to drive up from Morrow to Fantasy Island in Del City for the full nude and hard grind. If I just wanted a tits, tease and a drink, I could have hit any number of clubs along the way. Unfortunately, my only take-out options there were for 5, average, but I made the mistake of telling them I was just passing through. Drunken rookie mistake, since any that are up for outside work normally want something consistent from locals to balance the risk of offering.

I've found that mid-week and late afternoon, end of the month are the best times for take-out if that is what you're looking for. I usually just say when they ask why I'm there that "I'm just looking for some eye candy since I can't find any good escorts tonight. " They usually ignore the comment until I drop $- on VIP dances on the girl of interest.

Dress decent, trim the beard or shave, be chill / friendly and don't be afraid to drop a few dollars. These girls have to pay rent too, and you wouldn't be there if you didn't have a few extra for the month.

BS.

I need some help guys. I'm rather knew to the scene and I've really enjoyed reading the posts on here and some have been quite helpful. I've gone to the Fox a few times and either I'm going about it wrong or just right place wrong time type of thing. I plan on going late Thursday night or? Friday afternoon. What are the best times to stop by there? Are there any girls in particular you guys enjoy? Thanks in advance for the help. If you're more comfortable sending me a PM that's cool wkth me. I have some expierence so if you jave any questions maybe I can help. Happy hunting.

Jon0026
08-05-14, 02:09
Yeah sorry about not being clear. I was referring to a place with a take out menu. So anymore advice on that would be awesome. Thanks for the advice already given.

Rubraw67
08-31-14, 00:51
This really doesn't have much to do about the strip clubs here but it is good info for the out of towners that do look at this thread. Be very careful of your alcohol consumption while in the state of Oklahoma. The laws here for DWI's. 02 to. 079 (which is just one beer), and DUI's. 08 and above are absolutely ridiculous. In any case you will lose your priviledge to drive in this state and according to state law when your priviledge is reinstated you will be required to have an interlock to start your car. Oklahoma is the worst state in the country to get a DUI or drug charge. Per capita Oklahoma has the most men and women incarcerated. So be very careful when going to the clubs here in this state.

BallSwinger
09-22-14, 20:55
Good info. I'm used to grabbing a beer or two before heading to the club, which is merely a primer for a 230 lb guy, then a few at the club followed by water before I leave. Looks like knowing limits and being responsible in TN is a hefty fine in OK.

See you flat landers in a few weeks, if anybody has suggestions for a good young spinner. If not, I'll just enjoy the eye-candy at Fantasy Island II with VIP dances 50% of what I can get in TN, and way more hands on.

BS.

This really doesn't have much to do about the strip clubs here but it is good info for the out of towners that do look at this thread. Be very careful of your alcohol consumption while in the state of Oklahoma. The laws here for DWI's. 02 to. 079 (which is just one beer), and DUI's. 08 and above are absolutely ridiculous. In any case you will lose your priviledge to drive in this state and according to state law when your priviledge is reinstated you will be required to have an interlock to start your car. Oklahoma is the worst state in the country to get a DUI or drug charge. Per capita Oklahoma has the most men and women incarcerated. So be very careful when going to the clubs here in this state.

BallSwinger
10-15-14, 20:24
Back in town. Been here a few weeks now with at least 3 weeks left to go. I decided to swing back by Fantasy Island II when it rained a few days ago. Went about 3 pm, so the day shift had just come in. It was drastically less impressive than it was a couple of months ago. Nobody had even heard of "Journey" that showed me such a good time last trip, which didn't surprise me with the turn-over in the industry. While there were a few lookers there, most were the long-time girls that don't know when to quit. There was also an excessive amount of asking for drinks and dances before I even got settled in. Easily 5 girls asking before I was sitting for 10 minutes. "What's your name? Will you buy me a drink?" Sheesh.

On the plus side, I talked to one girl long enough to learn that I was staying 2 streets down from a nondescript place called the Trophy Room, which I thought was just a crappy sports bar every time I passed it. I pulled up stakes and rolled out there. I hear it used to be a Centerfolds. It looks like a run-down joint from the outside, but it was pretty nice inside. Decent bar with a sassy, but friendly bartender. Just a main stage with an insanely tall pole, lap dances upstairs and they had a tarp up for construction in an area that I was told used to be a 2nd smaller bar.

Met a Drew Barrymore look-alike, whose stage name escapes me at the moment. She took all my money in dances, and hopefully I catch her working again. Just don't mention she looks like Barrymore unless you want the stink-eye. LOL.

Overall, a good time and atmosphere. The downside that night was that there were only about 5 dancers there when I showed up. That makes it difficult for a VIP marathon without interruption, if that's your thing.

BS.

HappySmiles
11-20-14, 22:27
Traveling from the East Coast through OKC so decided to check on Fantasy Island II. Years ago I used to visit the old FI that has long since burned down. My visit to FI II did not disappoint. Paid the $5 cover, ordered a $3 bottle of water and enjoyed a huge variety of talent. There were probably slightly more Caucasian dancers working than African-American but not overwhelmingly so. I happen to appreciate AA dancers. There were also a variety of body types from heavy, to tall, to short, slim and stacked or tattooed. I truly believe you could easily have found your favorite here. I sat near a side stage so had a chance to preview whomever was dancing on the main stage then could easily tip at the side stage. Dollar tips provided a mini-dance from the stage with minimal contact.

I took three girls back for lap dances in the semi-private raised area. Unfortunately you sit in a straight chair and your dancer sits on you or is directly in front of you. Others are possibly within arm or elbows reach as well depending upon how busy the area is.

My first choice was an AA that provided plenty of hands on including FIV and mutual brief contact with mini-me with open fly. I thoroughly enjoyed three $20 dances. My second choice was a blond Caucasian dancer who seemed willing but was only worth one dance. My next was another AA who was extremely responsive, also moved me to a corner unseen by the camera for extra attention. She thoroughly enjoyed FIV and encourage FIA as well. Saying I had found her spot. Super enjoyable. I then asked my first dancer if she had anyone else in mind that was as freaky as she and the other AA. She thought about it and actually ran around the bar and into the dressing room and came back empty handed. Her reward for the search was three more dances that ended in multiple (I believe real) Os.

Overall a great time. If I lived in OKC I would certainly be a frequent flyer. One downside is that all OKC clubs seem to be smoking. I'm spoiled by the Philly clubs.

HappySmiles
11-20-14, 22:49
This club is no longer Midway but is now owned by the Fantasy Island group and is known as Midway Island. The old Midway was a small piece of the present club and was horrendous, plus the girls were fat old and users.

The present club is of the style of Fantasy Island, a stage, tables with 3 chairs, and a raised lap dance area. I was there Tuesday afternoon and there were six dancers. All Caucasian all slim and attractive. Each did two songs on stage then a filler song and a new girl. Dancers did not hound for tips or dances. I went to the stage a couple times to tip and had a decent contact show at the stage. I finally went to where one of the girls was sitting and asked for a lap dance. She was short with very full breasts and short blond hair. She stated that she usually only dances days. I did not get her name. I danced two songs, plenty of contact including FIV but nothing mutual other than HOP and once MOP. Overall pleasant time.

HappySmiles
11-21-14, 00:03
Wanted to get a look at Blue Fox as I haven't been here in years and years. I was traveling though and because of a few decent reviews thought this might be ok for some extras. There were two dancers plus a large bartender that also gave private dances. One of the two sat next to me at the bar. Extremely skinny, pale & pasty white except for the decay visible in her front teeth. The other dancer, equally slim but with nice teeth, hers? Decided to try one dance with the skinny girl, plenty of hands on plus an offer of a BJ for $60. . . NO thanks do not need crack decay of the penis. Cost of dance $25, SMH. One last sip of beer and out the door. Never again.

HappySmiles
11-21-14, 00:20
Made a visit while traveling through OKC. I have never visited this club although I have been to a few other clubs in the OKC area. Reviews on TUSCL indicated that it might have possiblities. Lots of cars in the parking lot so looked like a happening spot.

Paid $5 cover and noticed the club split to the right and left, chose the right and came upon a full bar with maybe 3 dancers congregating there and perhaps one other customer. I immediately met Brittany, short cute AA, who agreed with me that they must park cars there just to look busy. Turned out it was her first day there but not her first day as a dancer, had previously been at Fantasy Island II. I got a beer and decided to check out the other half of the club. On that side only a beer bar and a stage where each dancer did two songs one topless. I immediately noticed pasties! Wasn't I still in OKC? I don't remember ever seeing pasties in an OKC club. I sat and watched a couple more dancers. Oh two customers on this side of the club. Soon, Brittany wandered over and joined me and we discussed the pastie issue. She had no idea why either. I decided since she was new and was very friendly why not take her for her first dance in a new club. We returned to the other side and a straight chair within site of the bar. No separate lap dance area. Top off, nice dance progressing, hands on tits a little outside the g-string clit play and suddenly the bartender interrupts to say NO HANDS ON. What. Pasties and now no hands on? Who's operating this place the Mormon Church? Again we both agreed very very odd. She also said she's not sure she can continue to work there with rules like that. Paid my $20 for one dance and down the road I went.

Oh the best part of this club is the decor. It's very very rustic but in a good way. Big barn type posts and up above your head are huge covered wagon parts and wooden wheels. I've never seen anything like this in a strip club before. May be worth a stop if you've never been here. Hope you're experience is better than mine.

Rick2000
01-07-15, 11:44
I will be coming into town in a few short weeks (be there from the 22-26 of January) and am always looking for some local friends that I can get together with, maybe at a nice SC for some great conversation and a few lap dances. Makes the 40 weeks of travel each year a little more bearable having someone that I can talk to about things that most just don't understand.

I am not looking for a free loader, or a buddy to double team a provider (not my thing really), but just some cool people to hang with and have some fun times.

Any one interested, being from out of town and not knowing the local hangs (other than what I read on here) I would certainly appreciate the company and conversation.

Tacano11
01-10-15, 12:35
I will be coming into town in a few short weeks (be there from the 22-26 of January) and am always looking for some local friends that I can get together with, maybe at a nice SC for some great conversation and a few lap dances. Makes the 40 weeks of travel each year a little more bearable having someone that I can talk to about things that most just don't understand.

I am not looking for a free loader, or a buddy to double team a provider (not my thing really), but just some cool people to hang with and have some fun times.

Any one interested, being from out of town and not knowing the local hangs (other than what I read on here) I would certainly appreciate the company and conversation.Not in to strip clubs, but can recommend Night Trips on Reno, just east of meridian avenue and SE 59th street east of I-35 are a few clubs.

BallSwinger
05-06-15, 00:25
Back in town and decided to swing by FI tonight. Good selection of any girl you'd like, unless you're into Asian. I had a pretty decent time until I took back a super-tall girl for a few dances. I'm used to $40/ dance in TN, so $20/ dance was like Christmas. I guess it's all in perspective. Out of all of the girls I took back, this one couldn't count for shit. She wanted to argue that I had more dances than I did, even with 2 other dancers and their clients telling her we all started at the same time and I was correct. I finally decided it was time to leave and it was worth the difference to shut her up and leave before the bouncers got involved. I probably should have argued it with the manager, but we all know how well arguing with strippers and strip club managers go.

I've had a lot of fun there in the past, but no more. Oh well. Maybe I'll visit Trophy before I head back home. Lots of rain in the forecast, so might as well since I can't work.

-BS.

Buttrider
05-11-15, 12:58
Back in town and decided to swing by FI tonight. Good selection of any girl you'd like, unless you're into Asian. I had a pretty decent time until I took back a super-tall girl for a few dances. I'm used to $40/ dance in TN, so $20/ dance was like Christmas. I guess it's all in perspective. Out of all of the girls I took back, this one couldn't count for shit. She wanted to argue that I had more dances than I did, even with 2 other dancers and their clients telling her we all started at the same time and I was correct. I finally decided it was time to leave and it was worth the difference to shut her up and leave before the bouncers got involved. I probably should have argued it with the manager, but we all know how well arguing with strippers and strip club managers go.

I've had a lot of fun there in the past, but no more. Oh well. Maybe I'll visit Trophy before I head back home. Lots of rain in the forecast, so might as well since I can't work.

-BS.Yep. Know what ya mean. FI girls do try and run the hustle on customers in a variety of ways. Song count is typical. Some will aggressively try and squeeze tips out of you after their dances. Its not unusual for some girls to try and take you by the hand and lead you back for a dance. One girl followed me to the bar, ordered herself a drink and expected me to pay.

In all of these cases, I've learned to simply take a pass on that one. In recent trips, I've been much more assertive in terms of enforcing just who the CUSTOMER is, and its ME who chooses who, when and how much of something I want. The aggressive girls don't like meeting this kind of assertiveness on the part of a customer. I think they subscribe to the theory that because they're wearing g-strings and pasties all the guys in the room will have their brains fall out.

I've had more success in leading the initial conversation (if there is one. And if there isn't then I'm not a taker) in a way that lets the dancer know that I'm no push over and if she gets direct and tries to push me into making a snap decision then I'll ask her if she likes to spend her money on things she didn't ask for.

None the less. FI is a good spot. The types I described above are really the exception and not the rule. Many of them are meek and quiet. Many others are actually very nice and considerate. Quite a few really do like to play (my type! And if all you want to do is sit at the bar, chat up some girls and squeeze their butts while buying them drinks you can do that also. All in all its not a bad value for the $$ spent. Just keep the animals at bay and it will be fine.

BallSwinger
06-19-15, 23:50
No posts since May?

I hit up a local club and had a much better time. The girls are hungry. I got a couple of numbers and some takeout from a cute mixed girl that I met last Fall when I was here. She's steep, but worth it. She offered for me to come into the club for a few dances on the her when I had the time to boot.

I'll pass on the name and club by PM, but YMMV. I would appreciate intel on a legit, young, white spinner in the S. OKC / Moore area.

-BS.

Grummm
09-13-15, 03:32
It's bizarre that JohnTV has the most sympathetic article about it in the local media. So a bunch of dancers were arrested, and apparently the raid was vengence to punish the owners for not selling the property (at a loss) to the city. FI was shut down, although supposedly (temporarily?) reopened.

This is a real drag. FI was the only club in the area where you could get good lap dances.

Excerpts:

"9/8/2015 – Del City, OK — I guess you could say that officials in Del City are apparently suffering from premature adjudication, as an Oklahoma County judge reverses the city's attempt to close a 'nuisance' strip club without due process.

The Fantasy Island strip club promotes itself as "the only place to fulfill your dreams. " Well, apparently the wet dream of city leaders in the Oklahoma City suburb is to shutter the club entirely and not worry too much about those pesky rights of the business owners.

Located at 3220 Tinker Diagonal, Fantasy Island has exactly the reputation one should expect of a strip club in a low rent district; lots of drugs, prostitution, guns, degenerates and violence.

Despite the fact Fantasy Island has been open in its current location for many years, officials have decided that now its existence is unwanted and constitutes a public nuisance. Oh, and by-the-way, (and I'm sure totally unrelated *insert eye-roll*) the city was recently pissed off after their low-ball offer to buy the club's property was rejected.

On Aug. 13 police paid an impromptu visit to the club and reportedly made 27 arrests to prove their point.

Most of those arrested are said to have been dancers, and mostly for "illicit sexual conduct. " Published reports also claim police arrested the doorman, a club manager and a bouncer. Seized are reported to have been three guns, three small baggies of cocaine, prescription pills and $1,580.

On Aug. 20, a week after the police raid on the Fantasy Island, city officials returned and forced the club to close its doors immediately – no formal notice, no hearing, no due process.

Apparently a forced closure was one of the few things Fantasy Island owners weren't going to take lying down.

Within 24-hours Oklahoma County Judge Patricia Parrish ruled that Del City officials violated state law when they closed Fantasy Island without giving the club's owner (s) an opportunity to object and state their case.

Reportedly a sign outside the club stated they would reopen yesterday.

Before you go buying celebratory lap dances, just know the party may be short lived. On Sept. 21 the Del City Council will take up the matter and could vote then to close the club for good (legally this time).

And, just in case the legal route of closure doesn't work for city leaders, Oklahoma County prosecutors are asking District Judge Ray Elliot to revoke the club's permit to sell beer. Without beer sales, Fantasy Island might as well have their dancers put their tops back on because the place is going to be empty. That hearing is set for Oct. 5th.

Back to that totally unrelated attempt by the city to buy the property Fantasy Island occupies.

According to county records, Fantasy Island, officially owned by Fly By Day LLC, purchased the property where the club is located last year for $729,500. The Del City Economic Development Authority is said to have offered the owner (s) $600,000 on July 28 to buy the property from them – at a loss – even though the county assessor values the property at $730,000. Less than a month after the club's owner (s) refused to sell, city officials and law enforcement targeted the club for forced closure.

While JohnTV is not a big fan of strip clubs and everything they attract, we are far less fans of big bully government and their heavy handed tactics. ".

Buttrider
09-14-15, 10:44
I've been to the Island a few times, and although the dances could be higher mileage than the usual, there was always an element of danger I was aware of. Lots of very low rent ghetto type characters hanging.

Out there -- that combined with the extremely grungy atmosphere makes the place unattractive in lots of ways.

I'm surprised the land is worth a quarter-mil, according to the reports. Thanks for posting Grummm.

Grummm
09-18-15, 20:52
If Fantasy Island is permanently shuttered, or tones things down because of the bust. What other club offers high mileage lap dances or the like?

Stix74
09-28-15, 13:08
If Fantasy Island is permanently shuttered, or tones things down because of the bust. What other club offers high mileage lap dances or the like?I was in town in July and left more than happy from Midway Island. I spent the week hoping from club to club and by far got serviced the best at midway.

BallSwinger
10-02-15, 22:44
Back in town, and after reading the latest news, I hit up the Trophy Room instead of FI for the day shift. Found out the business had some legal issues as well that has caused a lot of girls to leave for other clubs. Bummer, since I've gotten some good takeout from this club before. There were only 2 girls working, and given the circumstances, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I got a positive response from 1 of them and left happy after 2 VIP dances with some encouragement. Considering I can't find any reliable escorts here, I'll take it.

Still looking for a white spinner in the area. If anybody will share contacts, I'd appreciate it, as I'm here for the month.

BS.

Calqless
10-07-15, 09:50
I was out cruising around looking for fun, and I noticed Amanda's Place wasn't open. I figured it was a fluke or maybe just no one was there, but I went back around a few days later and still not open. Did they close or get shut down also?

Focker 2
10-14-15, 19:03
Oh man. I hate to see stories like the one about your Fantasy Island club. Regards from the Georgia forums.

Grummm
10-15-15, 20:29
Yeah, Focker, it's a drag.

FI does seem to be permanently shuttered. But the dancers I knew have relocated to the other club the owner, perhaps presciently, bought and named Midway Island. It's too bad it's way the hell on the other side of the city. It was like seeing old friends going in there. (Of course I'm not dumb enough to think dancers really are friends, but, you know.).

It's essentially the same club but the lap dance area is a little more comfy. Benches, rather than chairs. My favorite dancer said it's right across from the place where the original FI that burned down 11 years ago or whatever. (She's a veteren from there. Heh.) I enjoyed her dances as much as I usually do.

Anyway, I'm happy to know where to go for very high mileage dances and to see that Del City didn't completely ruin things for the employees, at least the ones willing to make the drive.

Gears
10-16-15, 18:37
.... It's essentially the same club but the lap dance area is a little more comfy. Benches, rather than chairs.Didn't the lapdance area at FI2 use benches?

Grummm
10-18-15, 01:48
Didn't the lapdance area at FI2 use benches?They took out the benches a few years ago. No idea why.

Calqless
11-01-15, 09:53
SO it seems RLN has been shuttered also in addiction to FI, Amandas Place. I know they were trying to shut it down, but I had heard they won their legal battles guess I was wrong. I think its bad they close those places but the Fox which is nuthing more than crackhead brothel operates with impunity, or the Dog which gets busted annually but leave it running. SO who else has been closed, or is about to close?

BallSwinger
02-12-16, 00:24
Hit up Trophy Room last weekend. Man, has this place changed. $5 cover, $20 VIP. Even cheap beer is expensive at $3. 50. $4. 50 after tipping the waitress if you want prompt refills.

Nothing against black folk, but this place is pretty dark now. There were only 2 white girls there last Friday, out of about 18 girls. 1 chunky, the other petite and adorable, as I like. There was also 1 other light-skinned black girl there what was tall and thin, and smoking hot. I was totally distracted by the 1 petite and adorable white chick by that point though.

Lots of teasing and talk of "take me on a date", but she wouldn't expound on that. I plan to explore this more tomorrow. I got her number and verified it, but haven't gotten any responses to texts. I'll bust her ass about it, and hopefully, bust her ass later.

I have gotten in-club "services" here before, but it appears management has changed. Not sure if that girl is still working, since I haven't been able to get in during the daytime this visit.

Hoping its warm enough tomorrow night to roll in with basketball shorts and tennis shoes. Not exactly classy, but the girls know what that means. Hurry up, summer!

BS.

BallSwinger
03-16-16, 23:41
Hit up Trophy Room last weekend. Man, has this place changed. $5 cover, $20 VIP. Even cheap beer is expensive at $3. 50. $4. 50 after tipping the waitress if you want prompt refills.

Nothing against black folk, but this place is pretty dark now. There were only 2 white girls there last Friday, out of about 18 girls. 1 chunky, the other petite and adorable, as I like. There was also 1 other light-skinned black girl there what was tall and thin, and smoking hot. I was totally distracted by the 1 petite and adorable white chick by that point though.

Lots of teasing and talk of "take me on a date", but she wouldn't expound on that. I plan to explore this more tomorrow. I got her number and verified it, but haven't gotten any responses to texts. I'll bust her ass about it, and hopefully, bust her ass later.

I have gotten in-club "services" here before, but it appears management has changed. Not sure if that girl is still working, since I haven't been able to get in during the daytime this visit.

Hoping its warm enough tomorrow night to roll in with basketball shorts and tennis shoes. Not exactly classy, but the girls know what that means. Hurry up, summer!

BS.Hit up the Trophy Room again last weekend since nobody here has fed me any leads but some AMPs (which I appreciated). Had a good time and saw a girl that gives in-club services. Afterwards, I talked to some attractive girls that came in, and after some back and forth, they admitted they were in there to work the club. I got their digits and I'm planning on visiting them this weekend.

BS.

BallSwinger
02-15-17, 00:12
Back for another couple of weeks and saw there still hasn't been much action in the forum.

I'd appreciate it if somebody will throw me a bone for a solid, petite, white young girl that performs reciprocally for the money spent. I have been sharing my experiences of what I've found and welcomed PMs when I've been here, but it's been pretty one-sided on my end on sharing info. A few have PMed and I thanked them and shared extra. Anybody else willing to help a regular visitor?

I have a feeling that folks here are keeping their providers to themselves. Trust me, in all of the cities I visit in my work travels, the cities with the guys that share info are the most fun for hobbyists all around. Just check out the Nashville, TN, NYC, Knoxville, TN boards. Knoxville is a small city but busy with info. Smaller than OKC. NYC is insane, as is Atlanta.

Play safe.

BS.

Gears
02-15-17, 23:57
Another site reports that The Trophy Room closed sometime last year. Is that what you are finding?

I don't have much recent experience with OKC-area clubs, but Midway Island, formerly Fantasy Island, is a good choice for hot dances with a variety of girls. I found a really hot "sista" there recently who gave some sizzling dances. I don't think hers are unique there. I think you would have a good experience there with her or someone else of your choice.

BallSwinger
02-18-17, 20:33
Another site reports that The Trophy Room closed sometime last year. Is that what you are finding?

I don't have much recent experience with OKC-area clubs, but Midway Island, formerly Fantasy Island, is a good choice for hot dances with a variety of girls. I found a really hot "sista" there recently who gave some sizzling dances. I don't think hers are unique there. I think you would have a good experience there with her or someone else of your choice.I was just checking back in to say "Awww, damn, Trophy Room is closed". So much for walking distance from the hotel. I know last time I was here, FI was closed. If we're talking about the FI out off Tinker Diag, but I guess they reopened under a new name. I was considering running up to Little Darlings tonight, but I also heard the Valley was a shithole with plenty of eager Leos that just harass to find anything out of line, then run with it.

Still a few hours before I head out, so if anybody has input, I'd love to hear it.

BS.

Gears
02-19-17, 01:47
... If we're talking about the FI out off Tinker Diag, but I guess they reopened under a new name...

BS.Fantasy Island II was the one out east. It shut down at that location. Midway Island is their place on NW 10th near where the original FI was.

Krakatoa
09-30-17, 22:52
I visited three strip clubs on two nights on a recent visit to OKC. What's with this new generation? At Playhouse all the women were fat. At Little Darlings, they were either fat or burnt out or both. Only Night Trips had decent girls, and they weren't batting 1. 000.

LandonG2017
12-28-17, 18:28
Any place like the blue fox still going?

Some times they had hot girls in there.

Offering FS an that's when I took part.

I hope they re open also can you get.

FS at the red dog cafe?

Xenocore 01
01-02-18, 17:53
Whispers has a new look. New furniture and decor is in here. Its still a loveable dive, but it has all new safety rails so your drunk ass won't fall over! Even the stqge got a touch up! Fake wood paneling AND wax. It's a Festivus miracle!

I came on the early afternoon shift, so its all Vanilla right now. But the two girls they have arent too bad.

Maybe the night shift will inspire more shenanigans.

TharkiChokro
09-10-18, 17:25
Went to Fancy's, on a Thursday afternoon. Got couple of dances from tiny, she is very good and hard working, let you touch her, kisses on crotch etc, she can make you cum in a lap dance.

LustyB
10-01-18, 19:36
Anybody remember Trish's Trot on Inn on 10th and McArthur? Swizzle Stik, Shag Nastys? This was like 35 years ago. 1983-84 thereabouts.

Right next to the Swizzle Stick on 10th and about May in the strip shopping center was Tracy's Ho house. You walked in, and the girls were sitting behind a locked gate. They let you in and you picked the girl you wanted. Took you back to a bedrooom stripped you down and took you to the bathroom and washed / checked your junk.

BBFS was the norm. You could get a raw half and half for $40. An hour of BBFS GFE was $80. I and everyone else barebacked those girls for years and never had an issue.
Cheap raw pussy. Ah those were the days.

NickAdams55
12-05-19, 07:19
Has anyone been here? I know that there is a Stillwater forum but it seems abandoned.

JustinKfosho
02-06-20, 21:08
Went to Night Trips the other night with some coworkers. Most of the girls were from Colombia. We were having a couple of beers and enjoying some good talks with a couple of ladies. We all agreed getting at least once dance before we bounce out. I picked out from one of the hottest ladies there which I believe her name is Viviana. She was a fit size with great curves at the right places. During the dance she was very erotic with a lot of touching around sensitive areas. After 3 dances needed to pay the bills so I grabbed my wallet from my coat I was wearing. The funny thing is, as I grabbed my wallet she instantly said "ATM?" I knew I had 2 $50's and 2 $20's. I was confused and opened my wallet to pay, but there were only 2 $20's. So. Pretty much during the dance she took the 2 $50's out of my wallet. I went to the door and told the guy of what she did, and all he said was "do you have proof?" The first thought I had when I heard this was, oh maybe this ain't the first time he heard this.

MedMan1
06-03-20, 10:52
Going to be visiting okc this weekend and next week. Are the clubs open? Any place the best? Nightrips seems to be the most crowded from what I've seen before.

Any decent AMPs? Seems okc is behind in the times compared to Az.

Thanks guys.

Gears
06-04-20, 12:32
I've been monitoring the situation a little. This is not a complete list.

Fancy's in Valleybrook is open.

Red Dog Saloon is open. I stopped there for a bit at closing time Saturday. They take customers' temperatures with a forehead thermometer and are spreading tables apart. There was enough seating. Dancers are allowed to join customers at the tables and contact lap dances were being sold in the corner.

scotman
07-04-21, 15:08
I was traveling through OKC about 3 weeks ago and stopped to check out Night Trips. I was wowed. Plenty of hot ladies and it was just a Thursday NIGHT. Some of the ladies were very "touchy feely" especially the Latinas. I had such a good time that I am returning to the area again on July 20 to see some local attractions, including another visit to NT.

Polaris1980
07-11-21, 00:44
I will be in town for a week at the end of the month. What's the club scene like? Sounds like Night Trips and Fancy's are the place to be. What are their costs like?

JustinKfosho
08-17-21, 02:21
Had a visit to Little Darlings on July30th. Was pretty packed since they connected the doors with DejaVu next door. I do understand I haven't made a visit in a long time, there were a lot of new girls present. A friend who was working that night told me ever since this new strip club law passed, a lot of under 21 girls have moved up here. Had a couple of drinks and small talks with a several girls. Had a couple of dances from 4 different girls. I'm really bad with names so I forgot their names. 1st was above average from a white skinny girl. 2nd was terrible from a implants everywhere white girl. 3rd was just okay from a skinny Colombian. 4th was heaven from a curves in the right places black girl. She was very aggressive and sensual. After the dance we had a couple of drinks together and had some good conversation. Will be going back next week when I get back to OKC next week.

I'm not sure if it was just that day, but the bouncers were acting extra sensitive. They were walking around the VIP too often, and even saw multiple people getting kicked out from the VIP room.

JustinKfosho
12-01-21, 16:17
Platinum Nights is not the place you want to spend money on at the moment. A lot of rip off reports I got from reliable sources around me. Them girls from Dallas trying to steal your wallet.

LookingForLefty
04-14-22, 22:44
Many years ago I was a regular at Red Dog and Valley of the Dolls. Not been back in 30 plus years. Saw a documentary about the Red Dog. Great movie. https://www.reddog.film/.

The stripper with the bald pussy is now over 50 and weighs about 300 lbs.

TheHustled
07-09-22, 13:15
Has anyone else been noticing a huge influx of Cubans into the clubs recently? It's not a bad thing, some are smoking hot, but they very pointedly don't speak English.

JustinKfosho
07-10-22, 01:04
Has anyone else been noticing a huge influx of Cubans into the clubs recently? It's not a bad thing, some are smoking hot, but they very pointedly don't speak English.Very true. It really depends on which club it is too. According to the girls I know, Night Trips Cubans are mostly from Florida. The girls at LD & DejaVu are mostly from Houston.

Goji65
07-16-22, 17:31
Coming back to OKC this week. I know DD closed for the pandemic, and as of February had still not opened. A Google search shows it's open. One of my favorite dives, and I'm staying near that side of town. Anyone know if it's true? Thanks!

SondHeim
08-03-22, 15:52
Hey y'all!

New to the area, but not to the hobby. Hearing good intel that Fancy's is a good place for ITC fun. Will be checking out next week and will update y'all. Any other good spots in town?

SondHeim
08-10-22, 17:11
Hey y'all!

New to the area, but not to the hobby. Hearing good intel that Fancy's is a good place for ITC fun. Will be checking out next week and will update y'all. Any other good spots in town?I had a wonderful time at Fancy's today! All told $250 for a couple of beers, rail tips and a dance with a HE. I will definitely be coming back in a few weeks.

LovinIt
08-16-22, 11:35
I'm new to Oklahoma and I understand that clubs that serve alcohol can't have fully nude dancers? Other than Deja Vu, are there any fully nude clubs in the Oklahoma City area?

Gears
08-16-22, 17:26
There's a new "after-hours" club (12-6 am) on the northeast corner of MacArthur & NW 10th. It might be fully nude; I don't know and I didn't catch its name. I was on my way to their sister club nearby and decided to check the after-hours club for a first visit instead. I arrived just after midnight and the doorman checked to see whether they had any dancers yet, while I waited outside. They weren't ready to go, so I went to the other club, Secrets, which is in the old Midway Island building a few doors to the east.

TheHustled
12-15-22, 23:34
There's a new "after-hours" club (12-6 am) on the northeast corner of MacArthur & NW 10th. It might be fully nude; I don't know and I didn't catch its name. I was on my way to their sister club nearby and decided to check the after-hours club for a first visit instead. I arrived just after midnight and the doorman checked to see whether they had any dancers yet, while I waited outside. They weren't ready to go, so I went to the other club, Secrets, which is in the old Midway Island building a few doors to the east.I gave it a shot a while back and while it's not bad, it's. Different. Forgot to catch the name too.

Bunch of random couch islands around an L-shaped stage. The girls working were not that good looking, though they were very nice and spent time hanging out with the various groups rather than just hustling. That was a nice change. All said, can't recommend though. They had an outrageous cover, and it didn't appear there were any dedicated places for lap dances other than the couches on the main floor.

Also, was hit with some sort of smell as soon as I walked in. It faded into the background pretty quickly, but it was potent.

Fancy's seems to have picked up a lot of new talent, but while the girls are good looking, almost none of them speak English. I think they're all from Cuba? It's nice to see a 9 or 10 especially in OKC, but not being able to hold a conversation kind of kills it for me.

TheHustled
01-01-23, 20:08
After thee strikes at Bare Assets (NW 10th and MacArthur), I can't recommend.

Pros: Only club I know of open after hours (midnight-6 AM). Relatively clean and well-maintained with a unique environment. Couches are nice and they have little blocks of what's basically patio furniture surrounded by little curtains for small groups. Lapdance area is set up well with nice armchairs. Owner seems to give a fuck, brought in additional heaters during the cold.

Cons: Way too expensive. $20 cover charge is over double what Secrets and Red Dog right nearby charge. If the talent was better, it might be worth it, but it's noticeably less. Also, the club expects $20 from dancers for private dances ($30 on weekends), so you're going to be paying over and above that (expect $40-50). It's way too much for what were essentially air dances. They allow smoking and there isn't strong ventilation. I don't like coming home smelling of weed. May be open at midnight, but does not get going until 1-2 AM. Only a handful of dancers.

I don't think I"ll be going back.

Shroomz
09-21-23, 22:04
I am visiting OKC and found the mall of strip clubs. There's DeJaVu, Little Darlings, and another thing I can't remember all in the same parking lot.

It was a Wednesday night, 11 pm, about 25 girls, 5 ugly ones (they lie), and 5 customers. It was kinda cool for one aspect that I sat right at the stage rail and basically got nude face dances for $6 each for an hour before I decided to get a lap dance from Angelina, a really cute white local girl with no tits but the most rocking bod and ass.

The lap dances were $25/ ea so I let her milk me for 4 of them, and then I basically left.

Is Little Darlings any better?

SondHeim
01-24-24, 18:39
Where is the place to go for up to date trip reports now that Eccie is down?

RumDude
04-14-24, 22:34
It's been over a year since I was in okc. Back in 2021-22 post covid I loved night trips. Usually mid afternoon had some really quality talent. Both Cuban and non. Cuban. I even enjoyed the staff. Amanda I think was the manager.

There used to be a white chick that was there Lacey Rae. She was fun.

And two different Cubans that I loved. One Kylie? And I really can't recall the other.

Ahhhh. Memories.

Anyone been lately? What's the vibe? Who's still there?