PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CashMuney
07-03-10, 23:37
The I-35 truck stops were loaded down today.! I saw at least 5 different girls working.

One of them was actually good looking!

OKC Skeeter
07-07-10, 19:17
I've been tempted to give the truck stops a try but never quite understood how they work. Can you get a girl even if you're not in a semi? Will the truck stop security run you off. I figured maybe I could park in from of the main building and just wait and see if any girls stepped inside and then I could make contact. Also, which trick stops are the best?

Thanks for the tips.

Jbayse69
07-12-10, 12:32
I've been tempted to give the truck stops a try but never quite understood how they work. Can you get a girl even if you're not in a semi? Will the truck stop security run you off. I figured maybe I could park in from of the main building and just wait and see if any girls stepped inside and then I could make contact. Also, which trick stops are the best?

Thanks for the tips.Forget it if you are not in a semi on a cb radio.

OKC Skeeter
07-20-10, 09:08
Forget it if you are not in a semi on a cb radio.Actually, I thought the same thing, but apparently not true.

I cruised the truck stops near downtown off Reno and saw nothing. I then went to the ones in far OKC at 122nd street and I-35. Saw a couple of cute girls walking from the truck stop on the East side of I-35 towards a hotel. They gave me the look and wave but I decided to cruise around a bit.

Then I went to the truck stop behind the McDonalds on the West side. Saw 3-4 girls working the lot in the back. I went inside the store and shopped around a bit buy no girls ever came in. As I was leaving though there were two girls sitting in a while Town Car in the parking lot. They said something to get me to come over. I was a bit nervous they were cops so I let them do the talking. They asked me to go around and park at the Motel 6. They already had a room, which made me even more nervous. But about that time one of the girls lit up a joint so I figured they couldn't be cops. One girl left (tall black and slim, about 21 and I'd give her a 7/10). Never got her name. The girl who stayed was about 21 also, white, slim with fake breasts. Said her name was "Silk." Said she also worked as a dancer as the triple X (not sure where that is as I don't go to the clubs much). $100 for BBBJCIM and CCowgirl.

Sithstoner
07-20-10, 21:45
Actually, I thought the same thing, but apparently not true.

I cruised the truck stops near downtown off Reno and saw nothing. I then went to the ones in far OKC at 122nd street and I-35. Saw a couple of cute girls walking from the truck stop on the East side of I-35 towards a hotel. They gave me the look and wave but I decided to cruise around a bit.

Then I went to the truck stop behind the McDonalds on the West side. Saw 3-4 girls working the lot in the back. I went inside the store and shopped around a bit buy no girls ever came in. As I was leaving though there were two girls sitting in a while Town Car in the parking lot. They said something to get me to come over. I was a bit nervous they were cops so I let them do the talking. They asked me to go around and park at the Motel 6. They already had a room, which made me even more nervous. But about that time one of the girls lit up a joint so I figured they couldn't be cops. One girl left (tall black and slim, about 21 and I'd give her a 7/10). Never got her name. The girl who stayed was about 21 also, white, slim with fake breasts. Said her name was "Silk." Said she also worked as a dancer as the triple X (not sure where that is as I don't go to the clubs much). $100 for BBBJCIM and CCowgirl.She might mean Triple Xtasy Ranch along I-240. Looks like time to get to the club.

CashMuney
07-21-10, 07:18
Actually, I thought the same thing, but apparently not true.

Then I went to the truck stop behind the McDonalds on the West side. Saw 3-4 girls working the lot in the back. I went inside the store and shopped around a bit buy no girls ever came in. As I was leaving though there were two girls sitting in a while Town Car in the parking lot. They said something to get me to come over. I was a bit nervous they were cops so I let them do the talking. They asked me to go around and park at the Motel 6. They already had a room, which made me even more nervous. But about that time one of the girls lit up a joint so I figured they couldn't be cops. One girl left (tall black and slim, about 21 and I'd give her a 7/10). Never got her name. The girl who stayed was about 21 also, white, slim with fake breasts. Said her name was "Silk. " Said she also worked as a dancer as the triple X (not sure where that is as I don't go to the clubs much). $100 for BBBJCIM and CCowgirl.These sound like the same girls that I saw a few weeks ago. They have a room that faces the truck stop. Last time it was on the 3rd floor. Some of them were hot the others were about a 6, 5, or 4.

Yiggles
06-23-11, 19:43
I've always been curious about the 122nd and 135 exit, I live less than 5 miles from it. In the last ten years just driving home I've seen some girls on the east side walking from the truck stop to the hotels I suspect were working, but I've never stopped to ask them. Last night about 12am I was on my way to the southside and decided to really search the area after finding this forum.

I saw 2 very out in the open cop cars behind the McDonald's area, and 2 security guards talking to each other in front of the gas station behind the McDonald's.

I never noticed the giant no soliciting for sex signs they have here now, it's insane how long I've lived by this place and never tried it out.

I made my way all around the cabs and the hotels in the area, only possible hit I think was a teen in a hoodie and very short denim skirt who was walking from the truck lot in the back towards the Waffle House. I didn't get a chance to drive near before she disappeared, but later saw her in the waffle house.

I drove across to the east side, the giant truck lot, cruised around, saw nothing. Cruised over the hotels, nothing.

A pity, all in all, living so close. But I've got a new hobby for bored late nights I suppose.

Trucker2083
08-03-13, 22:45
Back in the day if you needed to pass Amarillo. Your next goal was OKC right where 35&44 split off. Ya know the 3 truck stops! I was talking to a fried today of the good time. When you could pull in here and 2 girls would help ground guide you in and then come to your windows and how GREAT OKC USE to be! Wish I knew where to go with a semi to get some CLEAN action in this town! If ya know. Inbox me please!

NycGuyOkc
08-21-13, 16:49
Back in the day if you needed to pass Amarillo. Your next goal was OKC right where 35&44 split off. Ya know the 3 truck stops! I was talking to a fried today of the good time. When you could pull in here and 2 girls would help ground guide you in and then come to your windows and how GREAT OKC USE to be! Wish I knew where to go with a semi to get some CLEAN action in this town! If ya know. Inbox me please!There is lot lizards to be had I'm sure, was at the Love's a awile back and spotted a car with 3 managers just lingering around waiting for they're income earners to return. I got a laugh at how conspicuous they looked!

RealFlya
02-27-17, 00:03
There is lot lizards to be had I'm sure, was at the Love's a awile back and spotted a car with 3 managers just lingering around waiting for they're income earners to return. I got a laugh at how conspicuous they looked!The 122nd Street action (and OKCs entire street scene for that matter) died when the Germaine Coulter harem was busted up in May 2016. He managed a ho posse that he provided a home for just a few miles from this truck stop. When he got busted his harem dissolved and the supply of OKCs finest walkers evaporated with it. You might see onesie twosies at the 135/140 junction truck stops today. But that's about it for the street scene.

Pershing
05-27-18, 22:44
It's 2018. Anythings going on 122nd, there's 3 truck stops. ? Something must be. Lets share.

RollingDirty
09-27-18, 03:00
Checkers truck stop across from the Petro.

Not going to bore you with the sob story. I let my guard down and got ripped off.

She called herself Sabrina, obviously not her real name. Short probably not even five feet tall, shoulder length brown hair, I would guess 130 lbs, mid 30's or more on the age. Didn't notice any distinguishing tattoos but it was dark in the sleeper. Pink shorts and a white top. After she bailed she headed for the top of the lot she is more than likely staying in the hotel across the road.

Highly unlikely she will be back out this evening I'm sure she is partying hard on my dime tonight.

You've been warned!

R_D