PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jon0026
11-19-13, 14:11
I've visited this place a handful of times over the last year. Well guys it is the definition of a crap shoot. My first visit was an older lady 45-55 age range. Looks she was about a 5. She was a very sweet lady and what she lacks in looks she made up for with the massage. But when we got down to the fun her hands were like sandpaper. My second visit the lady was 30-35. She was a hard 7 very pretty enhanced body and spoke very good English. She was rude when I asked for an hour she was tell me okay time to go after 34 minutes. I checke my watch. Well I guess she saw the look on my face and thought she should try to be nice. Offering the extras she seemed to think she was the girl who hooked up with Elliot Spitzer (mayor of NYC I think) she was way to pricey so I said no thanks. So she came down to average prices 100 all together but that was L1 but the view was worth the prove of admission. If I got ripped off I'm still a bit new so bare with me. Goodluck guys!! If you have any questions about this place feel free to ask or PM me.

Mrkwn
02-12-14, 11:25
Went to check out this place Monday night. .4 at the door and tipped .4 for a HE. All in all I rate it a meh. Nothing really too exciting. Decent massage but the lady (probably mid-40's) was a 4. Place reeked of cig smoke, and my guess is cause of the vape shop next door. Didn't inquire about what else might be on the menu, but I wouldn't want to partake anyway. So if you just want a massage, yeah hit this place up. Otherwise, meh, go elsewhere.

http://oklahomacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-now-in-norman-ok-beautiful-asian-massage-therapistscall-405-543-8725/6903099

Taekendo
06-06-14, 19:49
Just went to this place today, and while YMMV, I found it was a legit place. No extras offered at all. When I walked in, the girl was young and pleasant. We chatted as I first lay down, and while she worked on my back, I found out that she was in school for physical therapy. She made sure that the fun bits were always covered, as well as staying away from them. She never even got close enough for any OTC roaming. Good massage, but if you're going to go here, that's all you should expect.