PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JuwonDude0
01-31-12, 00:34
Any girls in the Lawton area? I been driving around, here trying to find some ass. Any ideas? PM please.

Thank you

Jwtrhino
02-09-12, 19:00
Any girls in the Lawton area? I been driving around, here trying to find some ass. Any ideas? PM please.

Thank youI have seen a few off 13th and 14th, but very sparce.

Juwon
04-21-12, 20:29
I have seen a few off 13th and 14th, but very sparce.In the neighborhood? OR out in the streets on LEE?

SaulDurian
06-26-15, 22:47
I just passed through the Lawton area on a trip. I was stationed there 10 years ago. Back then it was hard to get the girls to leave you alone. I didn't see a single walker in 2 days there. Too bad.

CandyDada
11-10-15, 22:42
I just passed through the Lawton area on a trip. I was stationed there 10 years ago. Back then it was hard to get the girls to leave you alone. I didn't see a single walker in 2 days there. Too bad.What parts of town did your dream take you? I saw what could have been one downtown the other day.

Member #6237
10-25-19, 10:25
This area is hard to find intel. Ft Sill blvd south of Gore to Lee will have some walkers of you look hard enough but they are old and rough. Best bet is to hang around McDonald's at Sheridan and Gore, they walk past there all to the side streets. A few not bad ones seen there. None will approach you, so you have to seek them out. Also everything is dead, except for 4 pm to dark with Sunday afternoon being the busiest time. Another good spot is Goodwill on Lee. Happy hunting.