PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ignat
05-20-10, 13:58
I have found my long time favorite, Stacey, again. Stacey is now at Aquarius. Stacey is an attractive, 36D bruette with great skills. She does great massages. Go to Aquarius and ask for Stacey.

Fayettevillsex
05-23-10, 16:09
Do you have more details about stacey? Whats on her menu and a lttle more on her looks. Thanks

Mongerin Fool
08-14-10, 13:02
I haven't been in Lawton over 2 years now and I miss my 2 favorite HSW/WSW's Sam and Donna (Champagne).

Anyone knows if they are still on the stroll?

Gordacat
08-20-10, 22:49
I haven't been in Lawton over 2 years now and I miss my 2 favorite HSW/WSW's Sam and Donna (Champagne).

Anyone knows if they are still on the stroll?I used to be a good friend of Donna and her family. Last I heard she was in Prison for a short time. Have not seen her since 1997. Used to live in Lawton.

Bad Bad Bad
09-23-10, 12:22
Not sure what happened to the old threads. Drove the neighborhood east of cache last nite. Fairly dead. I saw a couple of nasties out walking, but nothing worth unlocking the car doors. I may check out sidewinders or the dragon tonite.

Boscobrown
09-23-10, 22:45
Not sure what happened to the old threads. Drove the neighborhood east of cache last nite. Fairly dead. I saw a couple of nasties out walking, but nothing worth unlocking the car doors. I may check out sidewinders or the dragon tonite.If you don't mind, let us know if you find anything, or even if you don't. I spend a lot of time in Lawton but from what I can see it's pretty dead.

And the old threads all got deleted a while back when the site updated.

Thanks for the report.

Ignat
02-16-11, 18:17
Stacey is back at Aquarius. She is a beautiful, dark-haired, real 38-D petite. She is a pleasant, patient and unhurried masseuse. She aims to please with her great massage skills. Try her and you will leave with a smile on your face.