PDA

View Full Version : From Vollie at vjfboo@aol.com

Admin
05-01-10, 17:08
From Vollie at vjfboo@aol.com

i truly hope your kids get raped.......and murdered! and when they do.please think of ole vollie,now u to can suk my dick,and i will let my brother who is a police officer know about this site....now die mother fuckerNeed I say more? Why don't some of you send him an email advising him as to your thoughts about his behavior? Thanks.

Bunker Buster
06-04-10, 04:41

Need I say more? Why don't some of you send him an email advising him as to your thoughts about his behavior? Thanks.Vollie's selling a motorcycle; why not get in touch and ask him a few hundred questions about it? He was even kind enough to provide his contact info.

http://www.motorcycle-bike-parts.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/motorcycle-parts-seller.html?l_id=2008052111302211&sid=6lEGBy2SmEmA7vP-30110308180.d0

Fbtom
08-05-10, 02:16
I just sent him the following...

WTF!? You need anger management ASAP! While you're at it, check yourself into a psych ward too! No one should EVER wish rape and murder on children!!!! Did you tell your brother about your sick post?

Merlin41
08-05-10, 06:22
Hes full of crap. He is just mad cause he could not get laid in a womens prison with a fist full of pardons. The only cop he knows is his parole officer. HaHa

FatSo543
09-14-16, 20:57

Need I say more? Why don't some of you send him an email advising him as to your thoughts about his behavior? Thanks.Wow, very mature. With an AOL e-mail address too, ballsy.