20 years old (but looked barely 18)
5 foot 5 inches in height
115 pounds
Long wavy blonde hair over half-way down to her ass
No tattoos
One belly button piercing
Shaved pussy
Pleasant attitude

I saw Britney a while back, and I remembered she used to mention an "Autumn" in her ads, so I inquired. Britney told me Autumn is only available once in a while, and that "she is cute." So of course I've been watching, and when I saw Autumn posting, I called. One time, based on my past experience of netting such poor results with these hoes, I put out a barrage of calls. Amongst the calls, was one to Autumn, who answered and was available. The problem was, so was Lindsey, who also answered and was closer to where I was at the time, so because of simple logistics, Lindsey won out.

I repeated my barrage of calls to a bunch of hoes the other day, Lindsey and Autumn amongst them, but Lindsey didn't answer, Autumn did. I gave her an approximate time I'd like to meet, and she said "okay" and to call when I was by East Towne Mall. I arrived in the area, and about an hour before I wanted to meet, I called Autumn again, no answer, so I text messaged her letting her know I had the time narrowed down to when I'd like to meet.

I heard nothing for about 40 minutes, then got a text message telling me to call her when I was at East Towne, which was where I basically was, so I called her right then. She gave me directions, down to where to park, and to call when I was at her apartment building, so I was on my way. Now, I don't like being directed to a specific parking spot by a hoe, unless I know her and it's for a good reason, so I parked where I wanted to, not where she told me.

I guess I took longer than she expected, and she called asking if I was still coming, I told her I was, and started walking towards her apartment building. I gave her a quick call as I was near, she said where to look and that I should see her. I rounded the corner and saw a hot blonde waiting for me. I was expecting a more long and lean chick, she was a little shorter than expected, and not what I would call tight and toned, but just naturally thin and soft. She wore a short denim skirt, a tiny tight top that left her midriff exposed, per the snap-shot assessment, and flat shoes. I was totally checking this bi*tch out as I approached and subsequently as she led me to her apartment. She led me down the hallway as I watched her booty wiggle. My oh my, did she ever have some long wavy pure blonde hair, half-way down to her ass, almost too much hair for her size. I'm not sure, I didn't look that close, but based on the volume of hair she had, it may have been a wig, I wish now I would have looked closer or just asked her.

Inside the apartment, she asked that I pull my pants down, I did. She asked if she could touch it, I said "you sure can" and reached out and handled my dick with her tiny fingers. I unbuttoned her skirt, seeing what I was doing, she suggested I could just touch her titties, but I like to feel pussy for my piece of mind so I continued on with no objection. I got my hand worked down inside her panties and started massaging her pussy, she was still massaging my cock which was now 50% mast but growing.

With that she pulls away and asks what type of program I wanted, and if I was familiar with her rates. I told her I was not familiar with her rates and that I wanted a regular session. She seemed to want more clarity, but I was hesitant, even though I figure she's got to be legit by now, what under cover LE would let me feel their pussy, probably none. I then did say, "full service" to be more clear. She said "oh, you want the GFE?" I said "sure." She told me she asks 220 for a half hour and 320 for an hour. That blew me away, and I told her so. I told her I don't go above 130, and if really good, a 20 dollar tip, max of 150 and that's for full service. She then suggested for that kind of money, she could do a massage with a happy ending, which I immediately shot down. Then she said she could do a massage with a blow job to finish me, again, I shot that down, but noted her very pleasant demeanor throughout our discussions and negotiations, so I continued negotiating.

There I am, talking about fucking and sucking with this chick, who no doubt is hot, but also so damn sweet, coupled with the fact my dick is half-hard, and I know I want to fuck her, but I have my spending limits too that supersede a hot bi*tches draw on me (I've walked before). I offered her 130 for full service, she said she just couldn't do it for that, so fearing no deal, I stepped towards her, held her face, and kissed her. She kissed back, it felt good and showed me something about her personality; had she pulled away, negotiations would have ended, but instead, continued. I offered her 150 for full service if she tongue kissed, she smiled and said I drive a hard bargain, but accepted.

Little Autumn left to get a condom and a quilt to throw down on the floor, my suggestion since there wasn't a bed for us. I got undressed and she returned, laid down the quilt, and got naked, oh yes! I left the cash on the coffee table, which she did scoop up and put away, then when she came back again, it was time to get busy.

I had her lay down on her back and hold her legs back by her ankles. She did this as though it was a first. I lifted her ass and propped her up with my leg, then ate her pussy. She was clean shaven, and had a very pink pussy, with nicely developed cu*nt lips. She whined about holding her legs like I had asked her, saying it hurt to hold them back so far, so she relaxed them some, but still held her legs open enough for me to keep licking her pussy. I lapped her cu*nt up like a dog licking the bowl, long wet strokes. I saw her hold her face up with a slight smile, more humorous than sexual, but I didn't care. I licked her from her booty hole to the top of her pussy, I guess she thought that was strange, I don't know; maybe some guys eat pussy with delicate little tongue maneuvers around the girl's clitoris, not me. I also stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and stuck it right in her hole, damn she tasted fucking great!

I was at about 75% mast when I laid over her and started kissing her, my cock laying on her pussy, getting harder. I then dragged my cock up and down on her pretty pink pussy, then, when she saw I was ready for a cover, she said so. I agreed and put the condom on, it felt like a small my dick was so engorged, but I managed to roll it on. She then suggested lube since she anticipated a tight fit, so we lubed up, she was generous with it so I wiped the excess on her leg. Both the condom and lube were right there on the coffee table within reach which was nice, distractions at this point wouldn't be cool.

I asked her to spread her legs apart and brace herself, she smiled and spread them apart. I got inside her pussy and started fucking this bi*tch, she was very tight. It took about a half minute before I was able to achieve full penetration, but when I finally got it in all the way, my pubic bone pressed against hers, it felt awesome. She isn't all that flexible based on a few positions I asked her to get into. For one, she couldn't have her legs pinned down to the bed, or in this case, floor, which is surprising because she is a young small thin girl.

She didn't refuse any position, but we mostly did mish. I pounded her increasing the intensity to the point she asked "not so hard," so I backed off a little. One thing about fucking on the floor, not much of the pounding force gets lost through absorption like a mattress would give, and I could see this in her face with every thrust as she got jolted, purely a wonderful sight. Autumn is an all natural (except possible wig?) young hottie, a beautiful sweet natured girl, who instead of dishing out the naughty talk to, I mostly locked lips with, with our tongues swirling in each others mouth. I heard her phone ring before we started, as I was getting undressed, but never heard it after that. There was nothing to distract us, no radio, no TV, no phone ringing, no friend hollering from the street, the way it should be.

I continued fucking Autumn, feeling pleasure with every stroke, at some points just looking at her face, thinking, damn, she is so young looking. She looks exactly like the type of girl you would see walking through the shopping mall with her girlfriends. She keeps her eyes shut while getting fucked, so I asked her to open her eyes, she did briefly but said she always keeps her eyes closed during sex, and went back to closing her eyes.

Autumn is pretty quiet while getting fucked, so I listened to our bodies smacking together, smack, smack, smack instead. She only told me once not to do it so hard, as I ratcheted things back up, she bared with it, based on the contorted facial expressions she was making. Now I didn't take a long time, 15 to 20 minutes of actual fucking I suppose, but she never asked if I was close, nor told me to hurry up, which kept things at a healthy pace. I really had no complaints thus far, but to build towards a nutt, figured it was time to unleash some fury on her, which I did. I reached up under her arms and grabbed her shoulders and really pounded her little body, not letting up until I had nutted hard. I told her I was cumming but kept fucking her although at a slower pace. I went in and out and from side to side grinding it in her, I had checked the condom and it was on securely. I then told her I wanted to play a little yet, so I grabbed the base of my cock and stroked it in and out of her sweet pussy maybe a dozen times. No objection on her part, then with my cock still in her, I laid back down on her and kissed her some more. We kissed, and we tongue kissed, but I will say she's not super big on the tongue part of it, she used her tongue but not all out, but I'm not complaining, it was tongue kissing nonetheless. I then lifted off of her and pulled out, mission accomplished.

I threw out the condom and she brought me some paper towels to clean up. I then got dressed and so did she. She is a treat to be with, although we negotiated, she is still a bit pricey for me, but no buyer's remorse from me either. Back in her denim skirt and tight top, I walked up and reached around her and placed my hands on her ass, I squeezed her ass as I pressed my groin into her body. She told me I really was naughty, then I gave her one last kiss on the lips. I then asked her to let me see her ass, she turned so I could saying it was nothing special. I got down and buried my face in Autumns ass, I beg to differ, she's got a nice booty. I told her that if she thought that was naughty, it's not as naughty as I sometimes am. Now mind you I had just fucked her, I still couldn't bring myself to talk naughty to her since she's so sweet, so nice and sweet, but now that it was over, I told her that I like to call girls who*res and bi*tches. Just saying those words to her at this point seemed risky, like her ears may have never heard such words before and that I may be responsible for causing some lasting profound effects on her. To my surprise, she heard me out, so I told her about the naughty talk, like it turns me on to call her a who*re, she just smiled.

Another thing we discussed at the end was facial cumshots and nutting 2 times. I asked "if some guys get an hour do they try to fuck you again after nutting once?" I believe her response was "no" and that one time was it. She didn't exactly say she wouldn't allow a second pop, just that the guys she sees don't do that. She also said most guys don't last that long, not even 20 minutes. As far as facial cumshots, I asked her what her definition of GFE was. She said GFE to her is having sex. I asked if it included a facial cumshot, she said "isn't that kind of degrading?" I assured her it wasn't, it would be naughty and sexy, I don't think she bought it.

I liked Autumn, she was a pleasant girl who may be one of the sweetest girls I've ever been with, bless her soul.

Autumn

Long Platinum Blonde Hair
36B-22-34
110 LBS
Petite & Sweet
Just Plain Irresistible

100 Half Hour 150 Full Hour For A Fully Nude Massage

My GFE Experience Will Run You A Flat Rate Donation Of 200 Half Hour 300 Full Hour (((((This Is My Complete Program & Does Not Require Tipping))))

I Am New >>>>>>>>>> Gorgeous With A 5 Star Service - 20
posted: April 26, 2010, 04:36 PM

Hey guys, my name is Autumn. I am a gorgeous down to earth cutie, that has a naughty side that is waiting to break through. I am a classy girl that loves to please, & always has a great attitude to match.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.....100 % Independent 100 % Drama Free 100 Percent Real

Kisses
Autumn
608-228-2474

Poster's age: 20

Autumn (standing topless panties pulled down) (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94162)
Autumn (laying on her back fully nude (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94161)

Aczdad
05-01-10, 00:19
Hi Wood,

Nice report, I have kept an eye on her ad for a while. However,she looks different in the picture on backpage.com from the pictures you posted. Odd.

Permanent Wood
05-01-10, 05:32
Aczdad, I think you're right, that face-shot photo from Autumn's current ad on backpage isn't her, it's a little too glamorous looking. I will say this though, that in person she looked better than her photos I've linked to, she looked sharp, all done up like she was ready to go out.

MaddMaxxm
04-19-23, 18:11
Don't suppose anyone still has pictures of this hottie?

SlimChub
07-30-23, 22:35
Don't suppose anyone still has pictures of this hottie?This thread is 13 years old.