PDA

View Full Version : JungleWarrior in Clearwater

JungleWarrior
12-25-09, 12:24
Just for reference:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/clearwater-prostitution-sting-nets-13-arrests/1061029Looks like Clearwater/Largo PD aren't playing around anymore. Thats a total of 32 girls busted in the area in the last 4-5 weeks.

JungleWarrior
12-26-09, 04:20
The streets were very quiet and very few po po. Most of the few po po out there were just sitting in their crown vics watching from parking lots and not patrolling. Unfortunately, the undercover azz was still sporadically enticing ladies and a bunch were arrested. Kimberly, Lindsay, Deanne, Amanda, Jovanny, Victoria, Stephanie and Fran were nailed. One of the ladies mentioned above should likely be avoided based on her charge. Pm me for details.

Between 4 and 6 am this morning a little more activity, but not on NFH or Clr/

Largo Road areas. GTB had Jessy, Mandy and a few others. Dreamt I scooped Mandy for a nice time at her clean room at a nearby motel.Maybe I am doing this wrong, but for some odd reason, I can't get amandas booking info to show up, but all the other girls booking info shows up.

Peter Rammer
12-26-09, 14:05
Looks like Clearwater/Largo PD aren't playing around anymore. Thats a total of 32 girls busted in the area in the last 4-5 weeks.And they're cleaning up the streets they think? Started about month ago right before the 'Ironman' competition and have been especially aggressive since. Even spending a lot of resources chasing the transient population and arresting them whenever they can. The homeless and streetwalkers are easy scapegoats to blame for whatever ails the city?

Member #1658
12-26-09, 19:00
PCSO inmate search doesn't search aliases. The article is using an alias for her real name. Hint: It's the only Amanda booked by Clearwater PD on 12/23/09.

Maybe I am doing this wrong, but for some odd reason, I can't get amandas booking info to show up, but all the other girls booking info shows up.

JungleWarrior
12-27-09, 12:58
PCSO inmate search doesn't search aliases. The article is using an alias for her real name. Hint: It's the only Amanda booked by Clearwater PD on 12/23/09.Yeah thanks I found it, it's just odd her booking info was the only one that was screwed up when all the other girls booking info was correct.

JungleWarrior
01-02-10, 18:58
Was over in Largo last night hanging out with some friends for some post New Years partying and hit the road back to Tampa around 2:30am. As I was on Belcher heading North past Ulmerton, I saw a WSW. She looked too good to be true. From a distance, she looked hot. About 5'5, 100-110 pounds probably, long blonde hair, wearing a black jacket and jeans. As I was making a u-turn around to scoop her up, a car was approaching my rear coming down from the street. I looked in my rear view mirror and it was a PCSO car. Couldn't make the scoop as the cruiser followed me for about a mile before it turned off a sideroad. If anyone has scooped in that area and knows who I am talking about, let me know.

JungleWarrior
01-06-10, 16:16
Picked up a decent SW corner of Clevland and Gulf to bay named Stephie (stephanie?), about 5-4, probably around 120 pounds, long brown messy hair, be sized tits which were ncie. Was really looking for Aimees friend Becky, the tall blonde with a nice body that was mentioned before, but no luck finding her.

. 20 for BBBJ no CIM which was disappointing. Skills are good but she won't last long in the BBBJ dept and it was freezing outside so had to finish self off while she played with herself.

Gave her my monger phone to give to Becky since steph wouldn't show me where becky lived because she thought I could be a monger who was looking to kill her, but she would pass my number on to her "apparently hos have a ho code. Who knew"

Becky called last night, she is staying at the hilltop hotel, went over and 40 for half and half. Great BBBJ skills. But there was a foul order downstairs when she got on top and rode for a while, than she wanted me to hit it from behind, I didn't last more than a min doggie before we went back to BBBJ because the odor was damn near unbearable. More BBBJ but he just wasnt going to throw up so I told her to just stop and I would be back another time

On a SW scale looks wise (based on some of the scary women some of you mongers have played with based on their booking photos) she is a 8 or 9. BBBJ skills are a 7. I would go back for the BBBJ only, wouldn't take FS on the menu if the odor is that bad.

PM if you want digits for both girls.

JungleWarrior
01-17-10, 00:04
Hooked up with China last night. Was heading back to Tampa from Sheppards down by CLR beach and right before the roundabout I saw her. Nice, hot looking PR mami, scooped her up, headed back to her place, cbj "still felt great", with fs for 40. She has a gold grill on the bottom of her teeth, but overall, she was worth it. PM me if you want digits. I need to start bringing my camera with me and taking some photos.

JungleWarrior
01-18-10, 16:01
Kim G is still out spreading her brand of post-holiday cheer. Her brand of joy is the type that gets you a charge on your rap sheet for spreading a communicable disease. I saw 2 separate vehicles swoop her during the couple hours I was in the GTB area this afternoon. Make sure you take a look at her on PCSO and avoid her unless you want to be taking home a gift that lasts longer than the smile she may give you at first.

Best of luck and BE SAFE!You got a booking number or last name for this KIM G girl?

SteelThunder
01-19-10, 09:30
You got a booking number or last name for this KIM G girl?

My headline in post #808 wasn't a typo. If you're looking to "get" more info, those same three letters should help you find what you're looking to stay away from.

JungleWarrior
02-01-10, 22:43
Both were on GTB yesterday around Satrun area. Scooped Vicki for a good time all around...The Economy is packed full of young and old talent on the backside. Just pull in and noone is there but when they hear your vehicle they al come out. Saw a young brunette that came to door with just a bra and jeans on...Friend of mine went searching for street meat last night, and nearly got caught. They are all over Cleveland and GTB. They were using an undercover prostitute last night who was sitting on the bench across from motel 21. Was told she looked too hot to be a sw at 1:30 am and did not seem phased there were LEO marked and unmarked parked all over Cleveland.

On a side note, becareful of a black dodge pickup truck. That was the undercover truck thar pulled my friend over near GTB and Cleveland. License plate is not yellow tags, regular tags.PM me if you want tag number

Peter Rammer
02-02-10, 09:55
Friend of mine went searching for street meat last night, and nearly got caught. They are all over Cleveland and GTB. They were using an undercover prostitute last night who was sitting on the bench across from motel 21. Was told she looked too hot to be a SW at 1:30 am and did not seem phased there were LEO marked and unmarked parked all over Cleveland.

On a side note, becareful of a black dodge pickup truck. That was the undercover truck thar pulled my friend over near GTB and Cleveland. License plate is not yellow tags, regular tags. PM me if you want tag numberNo arrests for prostitution last night! They have been watching 21 really close
lately though. Early yesterday afternoon 2 marked and one unmarked white crown vic (Sgt's car) were in the 21 lot for a couple of hours. Girl on bench may have actually been waiting for things to calm down so she could go back to work? Be careful in that area anyways because po po hides like roaches just waiting to nail someone.

Other unmarked vehicles to watch out for are a white Chevy Tahoe, gray Dodge Charger and dark green Crown Vic. Not to mention the daytime diks
on their bicycles inspired by Lt Dangle!

Yesterday afternoon saw Jessica, Fran, Vanessa, Chrissy, Dee and a couple of others. NFH was totally dead.

JungleWarrior
02-15-10, 19:42
Gtb and Cleavland is full of under-cover activity. You try to scoop, you will get pulled over. Happened to me Friday morning around 3am. Even though I looked in every alley for hiding po po and every street seemed empty of cruisers, the moment I pulled up to a SW to see what she looked like in the darkness of the night, and pretend I was lost, 30 seconds later, a cruiser pulls up behind me, follows me for 2 miles than pulls me over.

2 police cruisers pull up after that a min later. After some harassment from the po po looking for drugs, weapons or anything of illegal nature in my car, they advise me not to come back.

Lolligagger
02-17-10, 03:33
Gtb and Cleavland is full of under-cover activity. You try to scoop, you will get pulled over. Happened to me Friday morning around 3am. Even though I looked in every alley for hiding po po and every street seemed empty of cruisers, the moment I pulled up to a SW to see what she looked like in the darkness of the night, and pretend I was lost, 30 seconds later, a cruiser pulls up behind me, follows me for 2 miles than pulls me over.

2 police cruisers pull up after that a min later. After some harassment from the po po looking for drugs, weapons or anything of illegal nature in my car, they advise me not to come back.

Did they tell you why they stopped you? I didn't think slowing down to check out a ho was enough for them to light you up.

Peter Rammer
02-17-10, 15:55

2 police cruisers pull up after that a min later. After some harassment from the po po looking for drugs, weapons or anything of illegal nature in my car, they advise me not to come back.Are well trained to fight the homeless, hookers and mongers. They have absolutely no 'protect and serve' instincts. They will wait in the darkness for hours just to hassle you. Banks could be getting robbed, people murdered or people kidnapped! None of that humdrum criminality matters to their hapless azzez. They don't care if they have 9 unsolved homicides since 2000. And finding the guys who robbed 100 or so Hispanic men over the past 4 years is irrelevant. Even severely drunk drivers leaving Shepard's on the beach are left alone? 10 months ago, one of those Shepard's drunks nearly killed a guy he ran over in Safety Harbor. After 16 Long Island iced teas, he wasn't stopped by Clearwater po po's? Three hours after the accident he blew a 0. 188, more than double the legal limit.

Joshua West is his name and he took a plea yesterday.

The nerd in high school who got his azz kicked every day has somehow metamorphosized into the worlds worst police agency. Reno 911 cops would run circles around these feckless idiots in a heartbeat.

They've been trying to clean up that Gateway area for years and, I'm pleased to report, not succeeded! If Clearwater paid them po's based on productivity, they'd owe us taxpayers money.

I'm happy to report that Gateway was hopping with ho's today around noon.

Po po was harassing a homeless guy in a wheelchair just west of Highland. It must take a great deal of courage to hassle a guy in a wheelchair?

Further east more ladies were working as well. Traffic is getting worse with tourists and snowbirds here for baseball. I'm really looking forward to the emergence of the tricycle po's. I'll feel a whole lot safer when they pedal the stroll.

JungleWarrior
02-18-10, 16:06
Did they tell you why they stopped you? I didn't think slowing down to check out a ho was enough for them to light you up.Yeah claimed I was cruising in the area which is prohibited. Needless to say, the LEO was a major dick and the king the will probably remember my car and me in particular because he advised me that at this point on, I know this is a prostitution and drug area and if he sees me again, than I am looking for 1 or the other.

JungleWarrior
02-18-10, 16:15
They've been trying to clean up that Gateway area for years and, I'm pleased to report, not succeeded! If Clearwater paid them po's based on productivity, they'd owe us taxpayers money.

I'm happy to report that Gateway was hopping with ho's today around noon.

Po po was harassing a homeless guy in a wheelchair just west of Highland. It must take a great deal of courage to hassle a guy in a wheelchair?

Further east more ladies were working as well. Traffic is getting worse with tourists and snowbirds here for baseball. I'm really looking forward to the emergence of the tricycle po's. I'll feel a whole lot safer when they pedal the stroll.Hiding yesterday for over 2 hours. Had some bussiness early on and saw one car in the lot behind Circle K and another behind the dairy rich. Both for over 2 hours! Good way to spend the resources.

On a happier note, decided to snag 7 girls in 7 days for my own personal birthday week. Got 6. One twice! In order of quality. In my own humble opinion: Vanessa. Great favorite from a year ago. When she's semi-straight she's a great time. This time she was, so conversation and attitude was top notch. Terry. Elder statesman of the group. Proves the adage that with age comes experience. Love the ta ta's even if they hang a bit. Got her first thing so she was in a good mood. Nikki. Have to love the rack even if it's store bought. Wasn't as hyper as usual so a pretty good time. Starting to head down hill so grab her fast. L B. Hard to figure this one out. Probably 10 th time I've seen her. Definatly the hottest of the group. When she's on, it's like being with your high school girlfriend. When she's not. Don't bother. This time, about 50%. But for her that's still better than most. Advice. Talk in the car instead of her room. I'm just saying! Becky. Getting too skinny but still a good body. Semi-good skills but totally dis-interested attitude. Sorta like. Okay, lets get this over with so I can see my db. Won't see again. Aimee. Ah yes. The one who "doesn't do this". Really cute little body but dam girl, shut up and do something! And if you are going to talk, don't keep asking if "I'm done". Total bad attitude which translates into total bad time. For sure won't see her again.[/QUOTE]Aimee has been going downhill ever since I last seen her and all she wants us for you to get over with ASAP so she can go buy some crack and high up.

Becky has been hitting crack alot lately, hence why she is so skinny. You can thank 1 eye bill for that

LB has become useless. Last time I picked her up, she all of a sudden does CBJ when before she did a BBBJ. Not worth it anymore if she is going to try and suffocate the python.

Terry was the most worthy of that group and still is.

JungleWarrior
03-10-10, 04:46
I've always enjoyed my times with that elusive cutie. You could actually mix her up with one of the better looking high school cheerleaders if you didn't know any better IMO. That's what makes the stroll so interesting. You never know what's around the corner?Last time i saw her, she did a cbj, not repeating with her.

Peter Rammer
03-10-10, 16:55
Last time I saw her, she did a CBJ, not repeating with her.How well she knows you as to what she'll do. I first met her under different circumstances when she was technically not 'working'. She does charge about double the regular street rate also. Never had a bad time with her, but YMMV.

The latest entry on my 'do not bother with' list would be Aimee. Saw her yesterday and she was totally useless, paranoid and annoying. Dumped her off at ho central station east. Near Ace Check Cashing and Circle K. Wouldn't be suprised to see her photo in cellmates soon?

Luckily for me I headed straight back to Motel 21 area and boiiing! A cutie walking near Shell and Budget Motel area. Somehow managed to meander through the clusterf*ck of tourist traffic to get a better look. It was none other than Little Bit needing a ride. Hadn't been with her in a while and she treated me like a long lost bf. She don't walk much and looks like a lost high
school cheerleader, but don't let that fool you. To make a long story short, she made me totally forget worthless Aimee.

Lots of po po out the last 3 days especially in the Gateway area. And of course the bicycle clowns are making their appearances as well.

Lolligagger
03-11-10, 01:50
Last time i saw her, she did a cbj, not repeating with her.
Not trying to rub it in,but it was BBBJ all the way,
and a great one at that.Maybe you just got her on the
wrong night.

JungleWarrior
03-11-10, 13:28
Not trying to rub it in, but it was BBBJ all the way,

And a great one at that. Maybe you just got her on the wrong night.That or she was coked out of her mind or cracked out of her ass because she wanted 60 for a BJ and 20 more for FS? Said she normally gets 80 for both combined. She is cute, but not THAT cute. Her price is borderline craigslist/backpage half hour rate prices almost a little bit. I swear I saw that girl the other day(assuming its the same girl). It was about 10pm, she was wearing a white hoodie, black hair, had it up, blue jeans, nice body(does look like a cheerleaders body).

I first noticed her at Clev/GTB intersection, than she walked across street and crossed to highland, made u-turn around, tried to scoop, she did not look at me. Tried a second scoop near highland and Clevland. At this point, I figured fuck it, and pulle up next to her and asked if she wanted a ride. She said no. I moved on. I know that girl had to be a SW but oh well.

JungleWarrior
03-11-10, 13:46
Picked up a girl next to motel 21 last night. Said her name was Britney. Very attractive, 5'4" shoulder length dirty blond hair, 20 something. Very nicely dressed, $100 jeans, nice blouse, jacket, heels, makeup. Did not look like your typical SW. 1st red flag.

Headed east and a white sedan pulls out right behind us, very close, and she starts telling me exactly where to turn and go. I said "No lets just drive a minute and see what's up with this car behind us". She gets agitated and says pull into the CVS and park. Which I do. The white car pulls in, parks at the other end of the lot and no one gets out. 2nd red flag.

She starts asking me what do I want to do and what's in it for her. She is holding in her hand and pointing toward me, a car key and what looks like a pack of cigarettes. 3rd red flag.

I said "Look I don't feel comfortable here, lets just get together another time. " I pull back out on Gulf to Bay. She says "I need some money. " There was a pair of Jacksons in my cup holder and I pointed to them. She said " What's that. " To which I didn't respond. She said "My friend has a room at the hilltop. " We get to the hilltop and she says "Let me see if we can use the room. " When she gets out, I took off.

Has anyone seen this girl and was I being totally paranoid?Under the Florida Penal Code, it is illegal to loiter for the purposes of prostitution, to solicit someone for the purpose of prostitution, and to engage in the act of prostitution. Both the alleged prostitute and the alleged patron of said prostitute can be prosecuted under Florida state law.

When deciding to arrest someone for loitering for the purpose of committing prostitution, soliciting prostitution, or the actual act of prostitution, LEO will use several factors to try and prove that someone had the intent of actually engaging in the conduct they are being arrested for. Some of the factors they look for are, large bills, condoms in your car in a KNOWN prostitution and drug area, your car being previously pulled over and given a warning that it is being MARKED and if you return and engage in such suspicious activity, you will be arrested next time for loitering.

When deciding to arrest an alleged customer of a prostitute, LEO will watch whether you drove by the area several times, if you stopped and had a conversation with the alleged prostitute, if she got in your car, if you parked the car and went to a motel, etc.

Member #1658
03-11-10, 21:12
Would any of this circumstantial stuff actually stick in court (provided both parties were smart enough to keep their mouth shut while being harassed at the scene)? I go to the ATM and pull $300 every single time I go so I don't have to go back very often, so at times I have what some would consider a substantial amount of money. I also sometimes have condoms in the car, but condoms are not illegal. The circling and stuff -- well, that's a tricky one. Can they get you on loitering without first giving you a warning? (Officer, I was given a landmark instead of an address for a house - trying to find it. Can you help me find the big tree with the funny knot in it?). If there's a "no cruising" statute like certain streets on Daytona Beach, then I can see a ticket, but arrested for circling a neighborhood? Of course, if I think I've been noticed by LEO in an area I don't come back to that area for quite a while -- maybe not even that same night.

I don't think I've ever been spotted doing a pickup thank goodness, but I still always make a few turns before deciding that the coast is clear.

Under the Florida Penal Code, it is illegal to loiter for the purposes of prostitution, to solicit someone for the purpose of prostitution, and to engage in the act of prostitution. Both the alleged prostitute and the alleged patron of said prostitute can be prosecuted under Florida state law.

When deciding to arrest someone for loitering for the purpose of committing prostitution, soliciting prostitution, or the actual act of prostitution, LEO will use several factors to try and prove that someone had the intent of actually engaging in the conduct they are being arrested for. Some of the factors they look for are, large bills, condoms in your car in a KNOWN prostitution and drug area, your car being previously pulled over and given a warning that it is being MARKED and if you return and engage in such suspicious activity, you will be arrested next time for loitering.

When deciding to arrest an alleged customer of a prostitute, LEO will watch whether you drove by the area several times, if you stopped and had a conversation with the alleged prostitute, if she got in your car, if you parked the car and went to a motel, etc.

Peter Rammer
03-12-10, 13:05
Under the Florida Penal Code, it is illegal to loiter for the purposes of prostitution, to solicit someone for the purpose of prostitution, and to engage in the act of prostitution. Both the alleged prostitute and the alleged patron of said prostitute can be prosecuted under Florida state law.

Used by leo is quite simply deception and intimidation. They are permitted to lie to you in the course of an investigation. Never, never, ever admit that you intended to engage in any illegal act whatsoever! Unless you (or the lady you are with) tell them or are caught in the act, proof of your intentions is virtually impossible! They will ALWAYS tell you that if you are truthfull with them everything will be ok. From their perspective it will be ok. But form yours no way! If you admit you picked up a lady intending to do something illegal with her, you will be arrested. Probably 99% of the mongers nailed either were caught by a decoy, caught in the act or admitted to something illegal.

On 8/15/2008 Vanessa and her momentary bf were stopped by Largo po po.
Vanessa told po po he was a friend giving her a ride. The monger bf got scared and told po po he picked her up to have sex. He also told po po where his stash of weed was hidden in his truck. Because he panicked, they were both booked at around 9:34pm. Moral of the story is don't admit illegal intentions ever! Sure the cops would have known Vanessa was a prostitute.
But you don't have to give them the evidence to prove your intentions. Don't admit shit!

Also we need to be very aware of our surroundings and who might be watching us. If you focus entirely on a hottt lady, you might miss below the radar po po? Don't make yourself too noticable in your fishing expeditions.

Lolligagger
03-15-10, 01:21
She isn't out much these days but I did call her last night and meet back up with her, even though I said I wasn't going to, just to see if my luck with CBJ was just a 1 time thing or what.

When I picked her up and took her back to a notel, before we got into the room, she asked if I had a condom. Told her we aint doing this with a condom this time. Started off. I don't do anything without a condom. Told her bs, I talked to a few people and you are BBBJ thru and thru. She said, oh, BJ's yeah, I thought you meant sex? She knew I was only giving her 40.

Anyways ended up with BBBJ and 20 more upgrade for cover FS. BBBJ was really good. And she can deepthroat surprising for her small little stature. I made sure the python hit the back of her throat repeatedly as I shoved herr head down the pole and watched it disappear.

For 60, shes worth it. Sorry can't give out digits per her request. Did ask her about terry though. Guess terry left to go back "home", wherever that is?

I was with her again this weekend....I'm ready to marry her asss . LoL!

JungleWarrior
05-12-10, 14:56
It is sad and pathetic 1 individual has to continue to bad mouth a shop and now wants to make up stuff about a certain shop girl providing services outside the shop, specially bb services. Guys becareful what you read on here, certain people have hidden agendas.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sir Eptishes
05-12-10, 16:11
It is sad and pathetic 1 individual has to continue to bad mouth a shop and now wants to make up stuff about a certain shop girl providing services outside the shop, specially bb services. Guys becareful what you read on here, certain people have hidden agendas.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.Hidden agendas in nearly every place you go? I wonder if the Florida Bar Association expects its' attorneys in good standing to disclose their various affiliations? Let's say hypothetically an attorney was performing legal services for the owner of a massage parlor. Especially if said counselor was remunerated with services from attractive female attendants? Well this is all just hypothetical of course? Govern yourself accordingly, counselor. I'm certain you have nothing to worry about?

Member #1658
05-13-10, 01:42
Who are you talking about here? the best I can come up with is that you might be talking about Lil Bit that used to run up in clearwater (not to be confused with St. Pete's Lil Bit). If this really is the Lil Bit that I remember from a couple years back, I'd love for one of you to tell me how to find her. Please describe this gal better... (Jungle Warrior - it appears that your original message is missing so I couldn't track it back).

Thanks!

Originally Posted by JungleWarrior
She isn't out much these days but I did call her last night and meet back up with her, even though I said I wasn't going to, just to see if my luck with CBJ was just a 1 time thing or what.

When I picked her up and took her back to a notel, before we got into the room, she asked if I had a condom. Told her we aint doing this with a condom this time. Started off. I don't do anything without a condom. Told her bs, I talked to a few people and you are BBBJ thru and thru. She said, oh, BJ's yeah, I thought you meant sex? She knew I was only giving her 40.

Anyways ended up with BBBJ and 20 more upgrade for cover FS. BBBJ was really good. And she can deepthroat surprising for her small little stature. I made sure the python hit the back of her throat repeatedly as I shoved herr head down the pole and watched it disappear.

For 60, shes worth it. Sorry can't give out digits per her request. Did ask her about terry though. Guess terry left to go back "home", wherever that is?

JungleWarrior
05-13-10, 02:57
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.Censorship at its finest. Highly doubt that stating an opinion that a certain forum member obviously has a hidden agenda is considered a threat.

Hi JungleWarrior,

Apparently you missed an important day in civics class, so let me enlighten you.

"Freedom of Speech" is a constitutional protection of a citizen's right to speak out against the government, and as such it is a restriction on government activities attempting to curtail this right.

However, this forum is a private enterprise, and as such I cannot be compelled to publish whatever you choose to post, much in the same way as the New York Times cannot be compelled to publish every letter you might choose to send to their editor.

What I do in my forum is not called censorship, it's called editing, and it is a necessary function and the responsibility of every publisher who wishes to maintain an organized publication.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sir Eptishes
05-13-10, 10:50
Who are you talking about here? the best I can come up with is that you might be talking about Lil Bit that used to run up in clearwater (not to be confused with St. Pete's Lil Bit). If this really is the Lil Bit that I remember from a couple years back, I'd love for one of you to tell me how to find her. Please describe this gal better... (Jungle Warrior - it appears that your original message is missing so I couldn't track it back).

Thanks!And a little more expensive than the one who roamed Clr/Largo Road a few years ago. This LB is way better IMO and very much like a high school cheerleader. You'll pay twice as much as sw rates(or more), but she's more
like a bp hottie. Only been doing this for about a year and rarely ever walks.

JungleWarrior
06-29-10, 08:11
Well for everyone reading this, for any ter staff that may read this and especially for cheka who may read this, I did see her and the woman that I saw is not the one pictured on her web site. Hair is different, body shape is different. The big thing for me is that the legs do not match. The images look to me like a somewhat tall and slender woman with long slender legs. The woman I saw was short and a little on the pudgy side. Stretch marks and some pretty small and droopy tits. Guess the airbrush is a wonderful thing!I am not sure why you think it is not her. Hair styles change. Body shape...i don't know what you mean by that. Its the same woman...granted the photos are about a year and a half if not 2 years old, but Cheka is the one in the photos. Not saying the photos were not airbrushed but none of her photos are misleading. I think if you look at her websites photos and compare them with her new ad photos, you will see its the same body, just maybe a slightly diff hair style.

my 2 cents. keep the change.

JungleWarrior
07-07-10, 03:56
I went to the Aloha Spa off of Ulmerton and met Connie. She's young, short, not bad looking, has small but decent size tits for a thin gal. The massage was ok. After the flip she offered everything, but I only wanted a HJ. She said ok, but wouldn't take less than 60. I said what? Usually I only pay 40 for that, but there are a few girls out there who want more. So I paid her 60 and she finished, but the whole session she seemed uninterested in making me as happy as possible. She was basically just going thru the motions, but was nice and polite. My last few trips to AMPs have been similarly mediocre. I'm starting to consider spending my $ on other options, even though I do like AMPs.Here is an explanation why that happened:

Back in the days (the old days), street prostitutes came in 2 categories, ugly or somewhat attractive. The ugly ones would charge 20 a HJ, and 40 a BJ. The somewhat attractive ones (which they were) and who knew they were more desirable than the ugly ones, decided they would never stoop to 40 a BJ, because a HJ from them alone costs 60 at least (basically a stuck up attitude thinking they are all that). When you offered her 40 a HJ, she took it as a "I'm not one of those ugly ones" kinda price range response. That's why she demanded 60. You insulted her in her opinion, because again, as I said you offered her a ugly girl rate and her stuck up attitude about her looks demanded 60 at that point.

Now to play devils advocate, you are a guy, so as all guys, we feel like god put that pink thing they posses on this earth for our enjoyment, let alone women to service us. That male chest beating feeling of thinking we own women. So here's the problem. As a guy, you feel she should naturally service you for free because she is a woman and you are a guy. The fact you have to pay for it, now pisses you off in theory but you will pay for it.

Going to AMPs has now shifted from going to street prostitutes like back in the old days, to get handjobs and blowjobs in dark "New York" like alleyways. Its no different. We are just doing it in a more secure location instead of a dark alley

Naturally this girl will go through life, not realizing she is, was, and always be stuck up and her shitty attitude will lead to her demise. But at the same time, we as guys need to realize if we are going to pay for it, we need to get over our attitude of thinking every woman in this industry owes us her pussy just because we have a little cash to spend.

If the bare minimum in this case was 40 and you came back and tipped the bare minimum everytime you saw her, because the girl went above and beyond to make you happy each time hoping for a tip and you never do ever tip, well eventually they develop a "I already know he won't tip me attitude" and give you lousy service. Its no different than going to the same restaurant every weekend, getting the same waiter, and tipping him the bare minimum of 18% gratuity each time. He will give you the old "that focker is here, focking A man" attitude

You have to give a little to get a little.

JungleWarrior
07-07-10, 04:00
That's Eileen. She has been around for a few years. She used to give a GREAT toplees sensual massage. Then, I heard for the past year or so she dropped the sensual part.I can confirm that. I saw her a couple months ago. She is strictly legal. Give one hell of a massage though. Highly recommend for 75$

R Consultant
07-07-10, 16:43
Since we all read the ads and so forth, have you ever thought that most of us disciplined ourselves and went to college or have learned a trade or what have you. That enabled us to have a disposable income. I think we should expect superior service when you know dam well these woman can't earn 40-80-200 bucks in 30-60 minutes in any other manner at all.

Most of these ladies are just drop-outs or drug addicted chicks who have no reality of what life is. No responsibility at all towards themselves besides partying and living hotel from hotel. I'm sure a few of them do provide for a family or something but they are scarce.

So in reality if they don't do a great job the first time why even waste your coin on a chick that doesn't meet your expectation or a waiter or anyone for that matter?

Happy Hunting..

Here is an explanation why that happened:

Back in the days (the old days), street prostitutes came in 2 categories, ugly or somewhat attractive. The ugly ones would charge 20 a HJ, and 40 a BJ. The somewhat attractive ones (which they were) and who knew they were more desirable than the ugly ones, decided they would never stoop to 40 a BJ, because a HJ from them alone costs 60 at least (basically a stuck up attitude thinking they are all that). When you offered her 40 a HJ, she took it as a "I'm not one of those ugly ones" kinda price range response. That's why she demanded 60. You insulted her in her opinion, because again, as I said you offered her a ugly girl rate and her stuck up attitude about her looks demanded 60 at that point.

Now to play devils advocate, you are a guy, so as all guys, we feel like god put that pink thing they posses on this earth for our enjoyment, let alone women to service us. That male chest beating feeling of thinking we own women. So here's the problem. As a guy, you feel she should naturally service you for free because she is a woman and you are a guy. The fact you have to pay for it, now pisses you off in theory but you will pay for it.

Going to AMPs has now shifted from going to street prostitutes like back in the old days, to get handjobs and blowjobs in dark "New York" like alleyways. Its no different. We are just doing it in a more secure location instead of a dark alley

Naturally this girl will go through life, not realizing she is, was, and always be stuck up and her shitty attitude will lead to her demise. But at the same time, we as guys need to realize if we are going to pay for it, we need to get over our attitude of thinking every woman in this industry owes us her pussy just because we have a little cash to spend.

If the bare minimum in this case was 40 and you came back and tipped the bare minimum everytime you saw her, because the girl went above and beyond to make you happy each time hoping for a tip and you never do ever tip, well eventually they develop a "I already know he won't tip me attitude" and give you lousy service. Its no different than going to the same restaurant every weekend, getting the same waiter, and tipping him the bare minimum of 18% gratuity each time. He will give you the old "that focker is here, focking A man" attitude

Milfman
07-07-10, 18:26
I am in agreement with "R" I would have to say that the majority of mongers on this board have well enough paying jobs to be choosy since this particular hobby is far from cheap to be involved in. As for the thinking we own the pink or they owe it to us I think your a little off. The majority of the providers a monger deals with have little or no self esteem and are doing whatever they can to make money to support whatever habit they may have or whatever requirement their agency may have to keep them in the country. If they feel the need to charge more than their worth they will soon find themselves either desperate since very few will pay it or exported since client visits will drop off.

As a patron of such establishments I have found over the years that if you stop visiting or walk in then out of a provider due to who is working, then the problem fixes itself either because the provider can not survive on the income if they are independent, or the business fires them due to lack of production. When it comes down to it their job is sales and if they charge more than the market will bare for their particular product weather it be due to attitude or lack of quality then either the product and or marketing strategy needs to change or the market will run them out. No one forced them into this line of work and last I heard McDonald's is still hiring. In summation, if your a provider and you don't like the average mongers attitude or what they are willing to pay then you have three options;

1) Find another business

2) Adjust your attitude and or price to what the market demands

3) Starve!

If you think this is not the case call the CEO of Coca Cola what happened to New Coke and Classic Coke.

Here is an explanation why that happened:

JungleWarrior
07-17-10, 08:20
You may recall,

I posted a while back that Ivy was affiliated and run by Josh (who we all remember) and that I received the information from a source I considered reliable. You may also recall that there were strong rumours of hidden cameras in her incall.

I cannot provide proof of either, but my source is reliable enough for me. She is a hottie and Id love to see her, but alas it is not to be.

NemoYou might want to cut your source off because your source is wrong. Rumors of hidden cameras? Ivy has been reviewed on numerous sites, including here, and this is the first time ANYONE (besides yourself) has mentioned hidden cameras in her incall location, let alone HINTED about rumors of hidden cameras. No offense

Not sticking up for Ivy (I have had 2 sessions with her and she is a sweetheart) but if she does have a pimp (which i doubt it), as long as it does not affect her performance, who cares who she gives her money to? If Erotic Eve or Heather Deangelo or Janna Jones or other well known providers around here gave their money to a pimp, how is that anyones business?

JW OUT.

Johnson1970
07-18-10, 02:03
You might want to cut your source off because your source is wrong. Rumors of hidden cameras?

who cares who she gives her money to? how is that anyones business?

JW OUT.The fact you have your own category and are only a regular member is puzzling, JW. Maybe the forum admin is trying to contain a virus.

Anyway, I didn't see any hidden cameras when I was there, but maybe things changed. Ivy is ok with being photographed or videotaped during a session, if that's what you mean, I've seen the proof myself.

Speaking for myself, I prefer to donate to single mom's who are just trying to stay ahead, rather than have my donation go to someone's drug or gambling habit. So I would care and since it's my $, it's my business who I donate to.

R Consultant
07-18-10, 18:13
JW wasn't playing well with others that is why Jackson gave him a second chance in his own thread and not to be so argumentative, when everyone is after the same thing.

Happy Hunting..

The fact you have your own category and are only a regular member is puzzling, JW. Maybe the forum admin is trying to contain a virus.

Anyway, I didn't see any hidden cameras when I was there, but maybe things changed. Ivy is ok with being photographed or videotaped during a session, if that's what you mean, I've seen the proof myself.

Speaking for myself, I prefer to donate to single mom's who are just trying to stay ahead, rather than have my donation go to someone's drug or gambling habit. So I would care and since it's my $, it's my business who I donate to.