PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Born672
09-22-11, 20:03
Probably some of the best you will ever go to! They do not have as strict of rules as most do in the states. If I had to rate them from best to worst. I'd rank them Luke this:

1. Vikings.

2. USA.

3. G-Spot.

3. Foxy's.

4. Dreamgirls.

5. Crazy Horse.

6. Texas

Big In Japan
04-11-22, 06:19
(Really guys, no posts in this forum since 2011?)

I hit up Club USA twice last week, Thursday and Friday.

Thursday it was dead. There were more girls than customers. Still, the girls all looked pretty good actually. Mostly Asian / Islander and white girls with a couple of black girls too. They were mostly young too, 20's-30's, aside from a couple of outliers. Anyway, I walked in and one of the mamas brought me to a booth and took my drink order. As soon as I sat down a couple of Korean girls immediately sat down with me. One was older, probably in her 40's but still decent looking. The other was younger, mid-late 30's and not bad looking either. We chatted for a bit and they asked me to buy them a drink. That would be the theme of the night. Every other song they would pester me to buy them a drink. If the place was busier, I reckon they would have left me for greener pastures after I turned them down a couple of times. At any rate, there was literally nothing going on so after I finished my last drink I called it a night.

Friday was a lot busier. Maybe it was payday on the island or something. Way more customers and girls. The two Korean girls from last time sat with me again, and I bought them a round of drinks. Sure enough though, after I turned them down a couple of times, they left to harass some other customers. Oh and they also mentioned the private room, 4 songs for 200. Didn't take either one of them up on that either, LOL. After they left, one by one a few other girls came by and followed the same pattern. I bought the first drink. They would ask me to buy them a drink when a new song started. After I turned them down a couple of times they bailed. I know they're there to make money, but they could be a little less obvious about it. Very aggressive tactics, kind of a turn off. I had the money but none of the girls that sat with me played the game very well. Just being a hot chick in lingerie isn't enough, she's got to stroke my ego too. Flirt and make me want to buy a drink and maybe even the private room. Anyway, when that last girl left, I started watching the girl on stage go through a rather uninspired routine. That would do it for me too so I left.

Still, the girls were all surprisingly good looking, and younger than I expected. If I was younger, stupider, and lonelier, I'd probably be here all the time. Be one of those saps that falls in love with a stripper, LOL. Anyway, I think I'll check out a different strip bar this week and see how that goes.

Big In Japan
04-16-22, 08:21
A couple of coworkers and I hit up a few strip bars on Friday. We started out at Foxy. It was ok. Lots of customers. So many that the girls hardly paid us any attention. Their loss, as we all had money to burn. Anyway, the girls were generally fairly attractive but yeah, they just totally ignored our booth. After a few drinks and no girl visitors we bailed and went to Viking. That place was dead. One girl did stop by to talk to us, but that was it. Hardly any customers and the girls looked completely bored. Also, they were generally less attractive than the girls at Foxy. We decided to just finish our drinks and hit up one last place before calling it a night.

We went over to Club USA, and that place was jumping. Great vibe. The girls and customers all looked like they were having a good time. There were no booths available so we sat up on the stage. The dancing girls were very playful, we tipped them well. The girls here were also the best looking out of the 3 clubs we went to. We should have just started out here. Oh well, next time for sure.

Big In Japan
04-23-22, 17:48
Some coworkers and I decided to hit up Club USA again Friday night, fairly decent crowd but a bit smaller than last time. We sat up on the stage again and watched some good looking girls go through their routines. We tipped fairly big compared to the rest of the crowd and that kept a lot of action on our side of the stage. The younger Korean gal from my first time here came out, paid us some attention, and I decided I was going to toftt and get that 200 private room with her today. She put on a nice show, found me afterward and took me back to the room. First, not only did I have to buy her a drink, I had to buy the mama one too. So that was an extra 40 right there. Anyway, we got into the room and it was decent. She rubbed me all over, and let me touch her a little. She kept trying to upcharge me for more time, but I wanted to see what my (now) 240 was going to get. In short, not a whole lot. It was basically a 4 song prick tease. Well executed prick tease, but no real action. I suppose in theory if you hit it off with the girl it would be possible to get some. You just gotta book the room for long enough that the mamas don't come knocking. Well, the 4 songs were done and we went out for a smoke. Out there, I saw her in better lighting and she's probably mid-late 30's / early 40's. Heavy makeup. Anyway, I rejoined my coworkers and we watched a couple more girls do their thing and called it a night.

After that cock tease though, I needed some release so I decided to hit up a massage parlor. I'll write up that report in the appropriate forum.

Big In Japan
05-03-22, 08:06
Went to Viking last week on Friday. Wasn't a planned outing actually. My co-workers and I were merely going to have a few drinks at Shamrocks and call it a night. Then one guy asked about Viking so we were like, hell let's just go in there and you can see for yourself, LOL. Fairly dead again, but some good looking girls at least. A few girls here and there would sit with us for a bit but then leave after we stopped buying them drinks. After a few rounds we called it a night.

Then Saturday, same co-workers and I decided to hit up USA. Very busy. Lots of good looking girls. Ordinarily I'd say that this was the better of the two except, the girls and mamas were very aggressive about making sales. That is, buying drinks and / or dances. That was quite a buzzkill actually. So much that it had even had me thinking about going back over to Viking. But we stuck it out there at USA, the crowd was livelier and the girls on stage got more into it. When the crowd started to thin out, the girls and mamas really started to harass us so we left too, LOL.

Bench Warmer
06-21-22, 17:46
Is Maria still dancing there? Pretty Filipino girl. She's been there for years but the last time I swung by she wasn't there. Super sweet girl.

ElementRace
07-10-23, 19:15
The action at the MP's seems to be tanking. Anything interesting going on at the clubs. Inside or outside?