PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FlynHigh66
07-16-17, 18:30
I just visited the AMP in Rock Springs I found on BP under massage. Great massage young therapist about 28 HE extra. Massage 70 tipped 60.

GalWatcher
08-31-20, 16:07
I'm going to be in Jackson soon and was wondering if any of my brothers can point me to an MP or an AMP in the Jackson area, if there are any. Just a standard (HE) ending, preferably with a table shower. PM would be best. Thank you.

RadCoach
01-30-22, 15:13
In town for a week on business, I called and made an appointment. When I arrived the place appeared to be empty and no answer at the door. The MT was 10 minutes late, attractive but definitely older. Nice massage for $60 traditional HJ ending for $70, no nudity for the MT and nothing else on the menu.

SpudNut21
04-02-22, 20:24
TOFTT and ventured over here.

In a strip mall, so parked a few doors down and walked to their door. Sign on door said: Back in 5 minutes, call 307-xxx-xxxx.

Called, lady answered and asked what time I would be there. Decided to come back later and have her a time. She said see you then. Then I get a text with the same address. Came back at my requested time, the door was not locked and I went in. A woman shouted hello from the back of the shop. She stood behind the inner door, and said come in. Older woman, probably late 40's to 50's. Followed her down hallway past a couple of rooms (looked like the standard setup). Entered the third room back. Asked what type massage, went with medium. She left, and I assumed the position on the table. She came back and introduced herself as Cici. The massage was decent, and she was enthusiastic. On the flip. Nothing. No HE. She didn't ask, and I only asked if additional services were available. She either used the excuse of not understanding, or simply didn't. Anyway; $70 for the massage, added a $15 tip. Not likely to return.

Jeff2551
04-07-22, 15:04
I'm in Riverton working and saw a sign in a strip mall saying "Chinese Massage" and a phone number. So last Saturday, I call the number and make an appointment. I show and I'm greeted by a tall, middle aged Asian lady that takes me to a room, tells me to get undressed and lay down, then leaves. I assume the position, she comes back and gives a nice rubdown. While giving the massage, she tickles and teases the boys several times. On the flip, she grabs junior, strokes him and says "you want?" I said yes, she says, "you tip me?" I say yes, she asks how much, I say $40. She says "$50?" I agree, and she finishes with a very nice HE. $45 for 30 minute massage and $50 tip for HE. Will repeat while I'm in Riverton.

WestTraveler
05-07-22, 18:43
I'm in Riverton working and saw a sign in a strip mall saying "Chinese Massage" and a phone number. So last Saturday, I call the number and make an appointment. I show and I'm greeted by a tall, middle aged Asian lady that takes me to a room, tells me to get undressed and lay down, then leaves. I assume the position, she comes back and gives a nice rubdown. While giving the massage, she tickles and teases the boys several times. On the flip, she grabs junior, strokes him and says "you want?" I said yes, she says, "you tip me?" I say yes, she asks how much, I say $40. She says "$50?" I agree, and she finishes with a very nice HE. $45 for 30 minute massage and $50 tip for HE. Will repeat while I'm in Riverton.I appreciate you reporting on this place. I stopped in when passing thru and got similar treatment. Didn't get much teasing until she was done with the massage, then just light touch on my back and legs, no tickling of the boys. I didn't have a $10, so tipped $60 after agreeing to $50. Note to self, have a few $5's and $10's in my pocket when I go to an AMP.

She did not allow any touching, even over the clothes. She also was not interested in giving me anything other than a HJ.

Since it's the only game in town and there are no other options within a reasonable drive time, I would repeat if in Riverton again.

SpudNut21
05-13-22, 19:08
Went back when I saw recently posted ads on RG and STG for new talent. Still has phone number posted on door. Called the number and the girl said come in 10 minutes. Went for a coffee and came back. Door was unlocked, went in and greeted by Angela. New girl apparently. Petite, body okay, a little chubby, possibly cute but kept her face covered with a mask entire time.

Took me back to one of the rooms, $70/ hr. Stripped down and assumed the position on the table. Massage was okay, and relaxing. About 45 minutes in she asked if I wanted to go 90 minutes for another $20. I opted to extend, and she continued with the massage and brought out hot stones as well. With about 15 minutes left, she got the hot towel, and on the flip asked if wanted to "have happy". Unlike previous experience with Xixi. I said yes, how much? And she suggested 6 for L1. There was some touching, under the shirt and some near ttp. She had good technique, but I am cursed to take a while. After about 5 min, she started asking if a finish was imminent. I asked for more access to help speed things up, to which she obliged a little. A few minutes later, finished. And she cleaned up the result and left the room, turning on the light as she left. Paid the agreed tip plus a little extra for her efforts.

Will be returning. To see her.

SpudNut21
05-26-22, 02:46
Update from another visit here. Called ahead and made appointment with Angela. Showed up at the agreed time, and she peeked out from the inner door. Went back to same room, $70 for the hour. When she came back in, I asked to discuss terms and services. Although, she said she didn't remember me. For the 10-15 minutes with the translator app, I asked about what was available and how much. Bottom line; this is an L1 only place. I offered well over market for additional options, but she turned down all but the L1 with some touching. Massage was decent, a little teasing of the boys, and a taint massage that I've not experienced before. On the flip, some light massage and teasing and then oiled up Jack and started a slow HJ. Was allowed some roaming utc up top, but when I tried to go to the southern Bush country she squirmed. I tried again, and she said 2 benjamin. Nope, not for that. That's some serious gps. Finished, got the hot towel cleanup. Tipped 8 and otd with water in hand.

Seems like they're trying to be legit, or at most L1. As always, YMMV.

SpudNut21
05-30-22, 20:00
Back to the Asian Spa in Douglas. This time drew Xixi, she's a bit taller, skinny, flat chested, has braids. Not bad on the eyes. She led me back to one of the rooms, pd $70 for an hr. Followed her instructions, and assumed the position on the table. Chose medium for the massage. She seems kind of quiet, just exchanged names and no further conversation during the massage. Massage was okay, though she waited until 5 minutes left to ask if wanted to extend 30. Agreed to pay the 30 extra. On the flip, she covered my package with a towel, which I took to mean no He. She took time to massage chest, legs and feet. Then asked if I wanted more massage and pointed to the towel. I nodded yes, and she pulled back the towel and began to massage. She caressed for a couple minutes and then got some oil in her hand, and started to pull and stroke. Tried to roam a little, but she pulled away. After, a few more minutes of slow stroking, I was mostly roaming otc, but did a slip a hand into her shirt to grab one of those form little titties. She seemed to like it. A few more minutes and released. She cleaned me up, offered her $80. And out the door.

Seems they are now going to be an L1 place. As always, YMMV.

SpudNut21
06-10-22, 12:52
It sure is quiet in here just sayin.

Anyway, back to the Asian massage. Angela was up in rotation. Overall, good massage, followed by excellent L1 showing great skill at it. $70 house & $80 tip.

Ren67
06-15-22, 22:35
How's it going? Will be in Jackson Hole WY in July. Any PM information on AMP massage spots is appreciated.

Thanks.

MidwestFun
06-23-22, 10:36
Went to Sakura massage in Gillette. Fairly clean place, . 7 for and hour which I thought was fair. However the massage did not last but about 15 minutes, mostly upper legs and butt, a lot of teasing on the boys. On the flip her dress came down wanting her titties sucked on, which I did. After about a minute of sucking hand exploring her panties came down but not off. She started and HJ while I had FIV, she was tight and wet. This was my first time going there, couple possibly be more on the table if you where a returning customer. Ended with a table shower and help getting dressed.

If back in Gillette I would return but I am 3 hours away.

MidwestFun
06-23-22, 10:39
It sure is quiet in here just sayin.

Anyway, back to the Asian massage. Angela was up in rotation. Overall, good massage, followed by excellent L1 showing great skill at it. $70 house & $80 tip.Might have to give this place a try next time I'm down there, I know you said L1 but do there allow and roaming UTC.

Go4MN
06-15-23, 17:10
Made stop at Sakura in Gillette last weekend. Good time for sure!