PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DixEnourmous1
06-07-17, 22:22
Cheyenne, off ridge. 30 min massage with Coco. Nothing special. She said to try Susan next time.

ChristNotama
07-09-22, 19:50
We are stopping there for a few days, what spots would you recommend for FS. Please PM.

ChristNotama
07-12-22, 22:01
Looked for the lowest rated place, close to big boy, she let me caress averything even her crotch over her white jeans, but she said she is legit BS, I guess you have to be a regular to open the menu, bunch of dudes were popping up interrupting the sedsion eating my time, I left dissapointed, Cheyenne, is a bad scene bruh.

Farmer60
09-22-22, 22:33
Looked for the lowest rated place, close to big boy, she let me caress averything even her crotch over her white jeans, but she said she is legit BS, I guess you have to be a regular to open the menu, bunch of dudes were popping up interrupting the sedsion eating my time, I left dissapointed, Cheyenne, is a bad scene bruh.Been out here on vacation from Indiana and decided to try it for 90 minutes sometimes they will allow more with 90 Threw the sheet off of me first thing and the massage was actually good didn't really touch anything but got close enough to get him going It ended up self service with her rubbing my friends and the base of him I'm glad I'm going home Indianapolis has at least 25 FS AMPs right now.

S Flaman954
10-25-22, 18:31
Looked for the lowest rated place, close to big boy, she let me caress averything even her crotch over her white jeans, but she said she is legit BS, I guess you have to be a regular to open the menu, bunch of dudes were popping up interrupting the sedsion eating my time, I left dissapointed, Cheyenne, is a bad scene bruh.Where is big boy in Cheyenne? Did you finally get any luck?