PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #5651
08-15-15, 18:45
For a city the size of Cheyenne, CL has been 100% worthless thus far. My job takes me to town several times a week to several times a month (and has got about six months now), and it's actually to the point where I reply to ANY ad on the Wyoming CL Page that lists Cheyenne as a location, to try and find a legit woman. Every reply is either automated or no reply at all.

Curious if anyone else has had better luck?

Member #5299
10-03-15, 14:01
For a city the size of Cheyenne, CL has been 100% worthless thus far. My job takes me to town several times a week to several times a month (and has got about six months now), and it's actually to the point where I reply to ANY ad on the Wyoming CL Page that lists Cheyenne as a location, to try and find a legit woman. Every reply is either automated or no reply at all.

Curious if anyone else has had better luck?Nope. This place sucks (and not in a good way). No good BP adds (one old redhead), no good CL adds, no streetwalkers. Nothing.

Member #5651
09-10-16, 19:29
Well. I keep trying. Here we are nearly a year later. Tons of replies to W4 M ads, and my own posts in M4 W, I finally got a reply from a real person to one of my ads. But, after making small talk for a while, I asked flat out if they were a Woman (this is CL after all), and this person finally admits they are a Guy wondering if I wanted to try that route.

Sorry, no. There's a reason I post in M4 W. I don't wish to try.

So, dozens and dozens of CL Posts and Hundreds of replies to ads, there is STILL no CL prospects for a guy wanting female services. I couldn't even get s bite during Frontier Days.

Member #5651
03-05-18, 17:49
Anyone have any fit to average build women contacts they would be willing to trade for a couple Denver ones? I've had ZERO luck with Cheyenne CL. And I do frequent hotels here in Cheyenne for work.

Thanks in advance.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-04-22, 08:29
Well, I guess I won't be finding any action here.

RadCoach
03-26-22, 21:41
Well, I guess I won't be finding any action here.LOL yea, not like there isn't a hobby here it's that nobody posts!