PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BlankSpaces
08-01-21, 22:17
I see 3 ads on stg, one listing about address on Wolcott, another on popular, and the third without an address. Ads look promising, but I'm not a local and these boards are deaaaaaaad of info for years so I'm not looking to toftt if the scene is actually non-existent.

Jeff2551
09-30-21, 09:47
I see 3 ads on stg, one listing about address on Wolcott, another on popular, and the third without an address. Ads look promising, but I'm not a local and these boards are deaaaaaaad of info for years so I'm not looking to toftt if the scene is actually non-existent.There is one advertising on STG now on Poplar. Phone number is listed as both Oasis Massage and Paradis Spa. I may TOFTT on Saturday. Will report if I do.

You are correct about the boards being dead here. I'm not local either and was hoping the boards would help me find some action.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-23-22, 10:05
There is one advertising on STG now on Poplar. Phone number is listed as both Oasis Massage and Paradis Spa. I may TOFTT on Saturday. Will report if I do.

You are correct about the boards being dead here. I'm not local either and was hoping the boards would help me find some action.Thank you!

RadCoach
03-26-22, 21:20
Thank you!Yes, these boards for our state are very poor! Is there a way to increase our posts?

SpudNut21
04-01-22, 17:17
Anyone have any review, or insight on the Asian massage in Douglas?

X-post other forum.

SpudNut21
05-29-22, 15:00
Well gents, TOFTT on this one. First off, the ads are all misleading, RG, STG, Alligator, etc. Of course, none of the pictures are remotely close to the real thing (SSDD). When I pulled in, the place looks like a dump. Okay, that's not necessarily a disqualifier. Rang the bell on the outside door, and a woman opened and let me in. First thought was she's the mms (mid-40's, no smiling, butter face). Asked how long - $70 for an hour. Walked me back to one of the rooms, and I assumed the position on the table. She came back in, didn't hear any other voices there. Went with a med massage. The massage was okay, lots of time on upper thighs, and some teasing of the boys. On the flip, she immediately went to massaging chest, legs and feet. Then came the question. I asked how much for FS, she said $2 bens for "everything". That was way too steep, plus she wanted it upfront. Even so far as to tell where the nearest atm is. Told her I didn't need an atm. Offered 1. 2 upfront, showed her I had cash in hand, and more after. She balked at first, but I said I would be generous. She nodded, and left to get supplies. Came back in, and that's where it really started to go downhill. She stripped, nice body, not skinny and a nice rack. Tried to touch, but she was busy back and forth with the side table. First, wiped down my junk with the wet towel, then a spray of some kind of disinfectant I assumed, then she sprayed her hands. Put lube on TJ, and gave a few strokes to get it ready. She then unrolled the condom and also it over my oily rod. And then more lube on it. It was a mess. Tried to ttp when she started stroking. None of that, thighs clamped shut. When I was ready, she gestures for me to take top. She puts a handful of lube on her vaj, and I tried to get things going. Too much lube, the condom was slipping all over the place, couldn't hit the target since she was in a awkward position. Tried putting her legs up. Everything was sliding around. Told her to grab it and aim. Got started, at last! About three pumps in, and the condom slid off. FFS! By that time the frustration set in and woody wilted. She suggested going back to HJ to finish. She added more lube (and started jackhammering. It was making the boys feel like a punching bag. She kept trying for about another 10 min, but the hour was over. I called it off. Got the hot towel wipe down, dressed and asked her for a partial refund of the upfront amount. She declined and asked me to pay her more. She didn't finish the job, no. Pressed for a refund. But she wouldn't budge. Left, with blueballs and a bad attitude. Never again.

SpudNut21
06-30-23, 15:22
A year later and not much has changed. Mediocre massage, L1 and older MT's.