PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Fanofhg22
07-05-11, 00:37
I believe Lisa is her name. She is a LMT, which probably explains why she was so hesitant. She gives a nice massage in a professional environment. Almost too professional as I knew going into it extras could by had. However, I must of had the LE look as there was nothing extra to be found. I've heard that BBBJ, CIM, Russian, and of course, HJ, are available. I guess it's good to know that some still have their standards but yet disappointing when you expect so much and get nothing. She has a nice rack but I didn't come close; probably because she thought I was LE.

Not sure it's worth the drive as YMMV but for me I would not repeat.

http://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/2467808111.html

Bonner
03-25-12, 15:10
I met with this 19 year old girl twice and she is a very mechanical type girl. She does not rush but nothing supper fun. I tried her twice to see if it was just first meeting jitters but I was wrong. She does negotiate so if you want I wish you better luck.

Charaowns
07-01-12, 09:29
Info I got back sounded like it could be a lot of fun!

Will post what happens.

Bonner
07-01-12, 21:06
Can you say more?

Info I got back sounded like it could be a lot of fun!

Will post what happens.

Fanofhg22
09-06-12, 23:15
I saw Jessica in Hartford recently. She's in a subdivision in a side by side townhouse. When I arrived, she was wearing a nice shirt showing off her twins. She's a bigger girl. Not sure the definition of BBW but she might qualify. When going upstairS for the massage room, I was bummed out her table was broken so had to lay on her bed. The massage was OK. She asks you questions along the way so will tailor the massage to your needs. I might repeat but will search out other options in the meantime. Any recommendationns?

Charaowns
09-08-12, 16:53
I saw Jessica in Hartford recently. She's in a subdivision in a side by side townhouse. When I arrived, she was wearing a nice shirt showing off her twins. She's a bigger girl. Not sure the definition of BBW but she might qualify. When going upstairS for the massage room, I was bummed out her table was broken so had to lay on her bed. The massage was OK. She asks you questions along the way so will tailor the massage to your needs. I might repeat but will search out other options in the meantime. Any recommendationns?Tried to get a hold of her but the listing was deleted.

Dick Sergeant
11-23-12, 17:33
Any one see this girl?

rwgkk-3355032423@serv.craigslist.org

Stress relief (men and lesbians only). (around the shawano area)

Stress relief. (bonduel)

ds2xw-3427943504@serv.craigslist.org

Star67
11-25-12, 12:02
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bts/3355032423.html

&

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bts/3427943504.html

I have never seen her and to be honest. I don't think I would want to.

Dick Sergeant
11-26-12, 01:13
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bts/3355032423.html

&

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bts/3427943504.html

I have never seen her and to be honest. I don't think I would want to.Thank you. How do you do that, by the way?

She may not be a "10", but if she has massage skills it could be fun.

Diginonomous
08-07-13, 14:06
Was on a business trip through the Rapids area so I put up an ad on CL and got lots of hits. Most did not understand the wording of the post so thought just looking for fuck buddies. That's cool with me. Girls of all different sizes and colors. Some pros too. The one girl I hooked up with is def a country girl. Nice lady, just got divorced. Upper 30's. Not the best body but I didn't care. She met me at a store in Steven's Point and went to her place in Plover I think it was. She was still kind of hungover from the night before but I had some beers and then she blew me. This girl has some skills I tell ya. She's got big, but floppy tits. When I wrapped them around my cock and was titfucking her She had said she had never done that before. Wound up fucking her tits and getting sucked for about 30 minutes. Then I blew my load all over her mouth and chest. She swallowed most of it. I cleaned up and left. No mention of any pay so basically she was just looking to get off. She did text me a bit later and said that next time it would be her turn to get off. Yeah, maybe.

Anyone know of any girls in Rapids area? I can hook you up in Chicago if ever down here.

BigMike69
08-07-13, 15:13
Hi just getting back into the game after getting caught and laying real low for quite a few years I had been a member here back in the late90's early 2000's but forgot all of my account info and the email associated with it was long ago deleted but hope to give more here this time around. I answered an ad on craigs looking for a room and it was a nice successful low cost encounter. She was mid 20's and basically wanted a room at hotel with pool to take kids swimming or a cheap room and $50, I took the pool option as it was only a bit more than the 50 with her being able to keep room to bring kids back later. She was a bit bigger but nice to look at and fun to play with good menu just no kissing and no anal. I was able to give her 2 shots of baby batter. BBBJ no cim and everything else covered. Overall it was well worth price of room, I did give her an extra 20 to buy kid pizza so total was around $85. No rush no bad vibe just a great encounter. I have been sticking to the free ass that I can fine on craigslist but decided to splurge this time.

Stoker999
08-08-13, 07:24
Was on a business trip through the Rapids area so I put up an ad on CL and got lots of hits. Most did not understand the wording of the post so thought just looking for fuck buddies. That's cool with me. Girls of all different sizes and colors. Some pros too. The one girl I hooked up with is def a country girl. Nice lady, just got divorced. Upper 30's. Not the best body but I didn't care. She met me at a store in Steven's Point and went to her place in Plover I think it was. She was still kind of hungover from the night before but I had some beers and then she blew me. This girl has some skills I tell ya. She's got big, but floppy tits. When I wrapped them around my cock and was titfucking her She had said she had never done that before. Wound up fucking her tits and getting sucked for about 30 minutes. Then I blew my load all over her mouth and chest. She swallowed most of it. I cleaned up and left. No mention of any pay so basically she was just looking to get off. She did text me a bit later and said that next time it would be her turn to get off. Yeah, maybe.

Anyone know of any girls in Rapids area? I can hook you up in Chicago if ever down here.Geez guy, you got a decent freebie, and didn't even get her off. The least you could have done. We need to encourage these gals to want to do more of these freebies for fun! Just my opinion to encourage the gals to want to do more. I like the win-win the guy from Marshfield did!

Diginonomous
08-08-13, 09:36
Geez guy, you got a decent freebie, and didn't even get her off. The least you could have done. We need to encourage these gals to want to do more of these freebies for fun! Just my opinion to encourage the gals to want to do more. I like the win-win the guy from Marshfield did!There was never any talk about her getting off until afterwards. I wasn't attracted to her enough to want to get her off. Not that I'm super picky but she wasn't my type.

Horny1234
08-15-13, 23:54
http://wausau.craigslist.org/cas/3976999642.html

Here's an interesting one I came across.

Texted the number, and they gave a rough location. I knew the area passably and asked for a bit more detail. Apparently it's in the office of a place of business after close. The ad makes it sound like they've done this in the past (if its true). Anyone hear about it? The location sounds like a trespass waiting to happen.

Howard5354
08-16-13, 14:43
But would you seriously stick your Johnson through a hole in the wall unless you had some idea who is on the other side of the wall? Could be a dude on the other side.

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cas/3976999642.html

Here's an interesting one I came across.

Texted the number, and they gave a rough location. I knew the area passably and asked for a bit more detail. Apparently it's in the office of a place of business after close. The ad makes it sound like they've done this in the past (if its true). Anyone hear about it? The location sounds like a trespass waiting to happen.

Too Nice
08-16-13, 21:34
But would you seriously stick your Johnson through a hole in the wall unless you had some idea who is on the other side of the wall? Could be a dude on the other side.Not that there's anything wrong with that. But judging other people about the sex they're willing to try might be.

Charaowns
12-11-13, 13:13
Has anyone see her? Think a few months back she was also hiring out as a wet nurse?

Woodwork
02-11-15, 00:11
Well she did help me out, not bad. Pm for #.

Zeuss
02-14-15, 14:29
Has anyone see her? Think a few months back she was also hiring out as a wet nurse?Didn't see ad. Any info? Pics / description?

Caseyw
03-21-15, 18:19
So, I got a hit from an ad I placed on CL.

This lady says she's 32 from St Pt.

She sent these pics:

My questions is, does anyone have info on her? She real? A flake?

PM me if you prefer.

I'll TOFTT but want to be safe too.