PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AsianFever69
04-04-13, 09:54
http://racine.craigslist.org/thp/3708886762.html

Nice lady, great legit massage with hot stones, an hour for $50. Great deal.

Fizzman
05-07-13, 21:20
I saw this ad on CL "Young 21 yr old in need of help in exchange I help you out. W4m. 21 (racine)". Single 21 mom 5'2' 125 and needs help. I decided to give it a go. She answers right away and tells me to send a pic. I hate to say I did it (thinking with the wrong head). She tells me 300. I said I was thinking 200. She was like 300 the first time. Then when you come more I will lower the price. I said no thank you. Then she say 250. At that point I said that I have other girls I could see.

I'm I off base here. For 300 I think I should go to city and get a knockout. You can get some nice girls around here for 150 to 200. I just did see paying her 250.

IanDub
05-08-13, 18:18
I saw this ad on CL "Young 21 yr old in need of help in exchange I help you out. W4m. 21 (racine)". Single 21 mom 5'2' 125 and needs help. I decided to give it a go. She answers right away and tells me to send a pic. I hate to say I did it (thinking with the wrong head). She tells me 300. I said I was thinking 200. She was like 300 the first time. Then when you come more I will lower the price. I said no thank you. Then she say 250. At that point I said that I have other girls I could see.

I'm I off base here. For 300 I think I should go to city and get a knockout. You can get some nice girls around here for 150 to 200. I just did see paying her 250.Would she send you a pic? I'd do 250 but I'd hate to toftt for that. Ask about hh instead of hr.

Fizzman
05-09-13, 00:23
Would she send you a pic? I'd do 250 but I'd hate to toftt for that. Ask about hh instead of hr.She did send pic. She didn't have incall becuse she lives with her father and child. Said maybe she could sneek me in. She wouldn't go less then 300 to come to my place from Racine. Just to risky both ways, or more money to get a room. No way would I do a car date for that kind of money.

Howard5354
05-09-13, 06:52

I'm I off base here. For 300 I think I should go to city and get a knockout. You can get some nice girls around here for 150 to 200. I just did see paying her 250.There is an advantage to getting some relatively fresh pussy without all the dicks, LE, and pimps if she is hot of course. So don't look at it from the perspective that you could use the money to get another comparable woman. Price wise, yes, but this could be your regular pussy and as such you could bang her for 2 hours or do anything you want to her. I have a little hottie that I see. I give her $300 and do everything I want to her, kissing, , everything and I bang her sometimes for 2 hours. These kind of women are appreciative of the $. What does she look like?

Fizzman
05-14-13, 19:19
There is an advantage to getting some relatively fresh pussy without all the dicks, LE, and pimps if she is hot of course. So don't look at it from the perspective that you could use the money to get another comparable woman. Price wise, yes, but this could be your regular pussy and as such you could bang her for 2 hours or do anything you want to her. I have a little hottie that I see. I give her $300 and do everything I want to her, kissing, , everything and I bang her sometimes for 2 hours. These kind of women are appreciative of the $. What does she look like?Sorry I won't post pic. If she was a pro that would be different. Maybe if I know I would get the kind of service your talking about, but most of the time new girls are to nervous.

Howard5354
05-15-13, 06:54
Sorry I won't post pic. If she was a pro that would be different. Maybe if I know I would get the kind of service your talking about, but most of the time new girls are to nervous.Dude, wake up, pro or no pro, they are selling pussy to make a living. If they don't sell enough pussy they cannot pay their bills. So, holding her back and not sharing her guarantees that you will not be able to tap that arse for long cause she will either move or get a waitress job. Depending on how much she charges, the typical girl needs at least 3 to 5 dicks a day. So share and help her to meet her quota of dicks. They have rent to pay, food bills, hotel bills, clothes to buy, some even have kids. So help her. Girls move away to other cities because they cannot get enough paying dicks.

Zeuss
03-11-15, 22:33
Avoid this one! Older, hi mile smoker misleading service.

" RElax. W4 m - 40 (SE KENOSHA).

Nude ma $$age.

Work hard? Play hard?

Let me work out those kinks?

What you get is a.

Nude full body oil massage, and you can be sure you'll leave RELAXED / relieved. ".

Bythelake
03-12-15, 08:14

Nude ma $$age.

Work hard? Play hard?

What you get is a.

Nude full body oil massage, and you can be sure you'll leave RELAXED / relieved. ".Any reason to keep away? Bad experience, price to high for what you get, or a rip off. Just wondering.

MixedResults
03-12-15, 09:01
I was thinking of seeing this one as well. If you could provide some more info it would be appreciated.

DieselMike
03-15-15, 10:53

I'm I off base here. For 300 I think I should go to city and get a knockout. You can get some nice girls around here for 150 to 200. I just did see paying her 250.Sounds like an inexperienced girl that's looking to get in the money game without the risks of going high volume. Not a bad business model, really. If she's decent looking; I'd probably offer 200 or 250, no time limit, and get a room. Might be worth it for a non-pro. Like someone else said, she could be a regular and save a guy a lot of hunting. Digits please?

Zsasz1
03-16-15, 09:36
Has anyone had any interaction with her. I know she had a listing on BP as well as CL but I found no reviews at all. Decent money for a decent looker but the lack of reviews makes me think it's a sting. Any help would be appreciated.

Zeuss
03-16-15, 22:46
Any reason to keep away? Bad experience, price to high for what you get, or a rip off. Just wondering.She's probably more like 50+ with harder miles. Her body is decent; I am a petite fan but she's too skinny. The raspy smoker voice is a big turnoff for me. It would be ok if her rates were a lot cheaper. I was a sucker who fell for the 150/60 enhanced ending; I was thinking "enhanced" = more than HJ, but that wasn't the case. I shoulda seen a fave at an AMP where I would've gotten a better massage with a much hotter chick; better HE & save some green.

Miltown
03-17-15, 12:07
She's probably more like 50+ with harder miles. Her body is decent; I am a petite fan but she's too skinny. The raspy smoker voice is a big turnoff for me. It would be ok if her rates were a lot cheaper. I was a sucker who fell for the 150/60 enhanced ending; I was thinking "enhanced" = more than HJ, but that wasn't the case. I shoulda seen a fave at an AMP where I would've gotten a better massage with a much hotter chick; better HE & save some green.Did she let your hands have free roaming? She told me no when trying to set up an appt. So I backed off.

Mr Little
03-17-15, 17:59

Nude ma $$age.

Work hard? Play hard?

What you get is a.

Nude full body oil massage, and you can be sure you'll leave RELAXED / relieved. ".I tried to find her add. Am I missing something, or did she stop posting. I'm a fan of mature women, so I may try her out. Is the incall in a hotel or private residence?

Zeuss
03-17-15, 22:14
Did she let your hands have free roaming? She told me no when trying to set up an appt. So I backed off.Eh, a little bit; but fingering was a definite no. Save your $!

MixedResults
03-24-15, 13:20
Met with the older lady that posts on CL from time to time. The ad is not up currently or I'd post a link. Says something about relaxing after a long day and list her measurements as around 100 lbs. But anyway, email her and see if she's available and she responds with 1. 5 for a hands off massage or 1. 0 for a nude sensual rub. I got her at. 8 and she gives me general location and a number to call when I get in the area. She lives in a trailer park on the south side of keno and I should've known to just go back to sleep but I've been backed up the last couple days and needed to release the demons. I get there and she lets me in her dirty ass shack that smells of smoke. I'm shown to a bed in the back room and told to get comfortable. This lady is easily 50 and has had a very rough life. I honestly can't believe I paid for this shit. She douses me in baby oil and rubs it around for 20 minutes and I flip. The release was surprisingly decent but I'm sure she's had plenty of practice at a few biker bars in the 80's so I'm not shocked at all. I get dressed and go out to my car and sit and rethink the life choices I made that brought me to this point, die inside a little, amd head for home. Plus side she is a nice lady just trying to make ends meet. But I'm a nice guy trying to cum on something I can't pick up at a flea market for free. So there you have it.

X Factor414
03-26-15, 15:09
Met with the older lady that posts on CL from time to time. The ad is not up currently or I'd post a link. Says something about relaxing after a long day and list her measurements as around 100 lbs.

I get dressed and go out to my car and sit and rethink the life choices I made that brought me to this point, die inside a little, amd head for home. Plus side she is a nice lady just trying to make ends meet. But I'm a nice guy trying to cum on something I can't pick up at a flea market for free. So there you have it.I knew I would be asking myself some of those same life choices questions too had I gone through with it. Good report.

Zeuss
03-26-15, 19:22
Met with the older lady that posts on CL from time to time. The ad is not up currently or I'd post a link. Says something about relaxing after a long day and list her measurements as around 100 lbs. But anyway, email her and see if she's available and she responds with 1. 5 for a hands off massage or 1. 0 for a nude sensual rub. I got her at. 8 and she gives me general location and a number to call when I get in the area. She lives in a trailer park on the south side of keno and I should've known to just go back to sleep but I've been backed up the last couple days and needed to release the demons. I get there and she lets me in her dirty ass shack that smells of smoke. I'm shown to a bed in the back room and told to get comfortable. This lady is easily 50 and has had a very rough life. I honestly can't believe I paid for this shit. She douses me in baby oil and rubs it around for 20 minutes and I flip. The release was surprisingly decent but I'm sure she's had plenty of practice at a few biker bars in the 80's so I'm not shocked at all. I get dressed and go out to my car and sit and rethink the life choices I made that brought me to this point, die inside a little, amd head for home. Plus side she is a nice lady just trying to make ends meet. But I'm a nice guy trying to cum on something I can't pick up at a flea market for free. So there you have it.

I knew I would be asking myself some of those same life choices questions too had I gone through with it. Good report.Didn't you guys read my report?

Nude ma $$age.

Work hard? Play hard?

What you get is a.

Nude full body oil massage, and you can be sure you'll leave RELAXED / relieved. ".& followup?

She's probably more like 50+ with harder miles. Her body is decent; I am a petite fan but she's too skinny. The raspy smoker voice is a big turnoff for me. It would be ok if her rates were a lot cheaper. I was a sucker who fell for the 150/60 enhanced ending; I was thinking "enhanced" = more than HJ, but that wasn't the case. I shoulda seen a fave at an AMP where I would've gotten a better massage with a much hotter chick; better HE & save some green.

MixedResults
03-27-15, 11:38
Unfortunately I didn't zuess or I would've saved my cash. I feel worse for you pointing that out now haha. Live and learn I guess.

ScooterAllCity
03-27-15, 14:23
I tried to find her add. Am I missing something, or did she stop posting. I'm a fan of mature women, so I may try her out. Is the incall in a hotel or private residence?Some providers will pull their ads then repost them as needed. I'm thinking it's a way for them to stay somewhat UTR.

WorthSr
04-11-15, 18:43
I get dressed and go out to my car and sit and rethink the life choices I made that brought me to this point, die inside a little, amd head for home. This was one of the most entertaining reviews I have ever read, it's also one of the most accurate. I wish I would have seen it before I made the same mistake. I also did some reflecting and died a little inside.

Zeuss
04-12-15, 20:43
This was one of the most entertaining reviews I have ever read, it's also one of the most accurate. I wish I would have seen it before I made the same mistake. I also did some reflecting and died a little inside.When did you see her?

Why didn't you post a review?

Didn't you see my report NOT to see her that I posted on March 11th?

Guys, we're all in this together; the single most useful thing we can do for our fellow mongers is to report on the ones who are ripoffs, have issues, etc.

JoeD999
04-16-15, 19:30
Didn't you guys read my report?

& followup?This saved me some cash. Thanks Zeuss. I just got a reply from her and the picture looked great. Then I thought I would search here and bam, a bad review. Thanks you saved me!

Zeuss
04-17-15, 00:01
This saved me some cash. Thanks Zeuss. I just got a reply from her and the picture looked great. Then I thought I would search here and bam, a bad review. Thanks you saved me!You're welcome! Everyone has TOFTT with mediocre / bad experiences; just need to help our "brothers. ".

WtfPaul
04-20-15, 00:49
Met with the older lady that posts on CL from time to time. The ad is not up currently or I'd post a link. Says something about relaxing after a long day and list her measurements as around 100 lbs. But anyway, email her and see if she's available and she responds with 1. 5 for a hands off massage or 1. 0 for a nude sensual rub. I got her at. 8 and she gives me general location and a number to call when I get in the area. She lives in a trailer park on the south side of keno and I should've known to just go back to sleep but I've been backed up the last couple days and needed to release the demons. I get there and she lets me in her dirty ass shack that smells of smoke. I'm shown to a bed in the back room and told to get comfortable. This lady is easily 50 and has had a very rough life. I honestly can't believe I paid for this shit. She douses me in baby oil and rubs it around for 20 minutes and I flip. The release was surprisingly decent but I'm sure she's had plenty of practice at a few biker bars in the 80's so I'm not shocked at all. I get dressed and go out to my car and sit and rethink the life choices I made that brought me to this point, die inside a little, amd head for home. Plus side she is a nice lady just trying to make ends meet. But I'm a nice guy trying to cum on something I can't pick up at a flea market for free. So there you have it.So glad I remembered seeing this. Came back and checked and sure enough same chick I was just about to try out. Been wanting an older one to have a few goes with. Thanks for putting this when you did, if I hadn't seen this I'd of for sure tried her out cause the pics she sent looked pretty nice.

Zeuss
04-23-15, 23:27
Has anyone seen the chick posting with "Mind Blowing Massage" under Creative Services?

Mind Blowing Massage
Offering massages
I come to you
contact for more infoI chatted with her a couple of times; she appears to have a decent menu, BUT her fee structure is all over the map! She appears to be new to this and somewhat clueless as to what her market value is. She's ok looking for the pics, but certainly nothing to write home about / nothing that would command top dollar.

http://racine.craigslist.org/crs/4980388625.html

Zsasz1
04-30-15, 15:17
Has anyone seen the chick posting with "Mind Blowing Massage" under Creative Services?

I chatted with her a couple of times; she appears to have a decent menu, BUT her fee structure is all over the map! She appears to be new to this and somewhat clueless as to what her market value is. She's ok looking for the pics, but certainly nothing to write home about / nothing that would command top dollar.

http://racine.craigslist.org/crs/4980388625.htmlWas texting back and forth with her, when I asked for pics she sent some pretty decent ones but yeah her pricing scale is way off and she doesn't really negotiate at all on her rates.

Monger712
04-30-15, 15:49
Nan from Racine, anyone hook up with her? Her ad appears occasionally but it's gone right now.

Ynormanb
05-01-15, 19:49
Nan from Racine, anyone hook up with her? Her ad appears occasionally but it's gone right now.This is Nancy originally from Union Grove, then Racine, then retired for a while. Older larger lady whose appearance will not appeal to all. But she has a great attitude, safe location, reasonable pricing. She smokes but not during the session so be prepared for some odor on your clothes. I enjoy my visits with her.

Bythelake
06-15-15, 23:04
Has anyone contacted and met this one. I am trying to set up a time to meet her? Just wondering if she does a good job cleaning? PM me with details or info. Thanks.

https://racine.craigslist.org/cas/5072373279.html

Zeuss
06-22-15, 23:10
Has anyone contacted and met this one. I am trying to set up a time to meet her? Just wondering if she does a good job cleaning? PM me with details or info. Thanks.

https://racine.craigslist.org/cas/5072373279.htmlYup but I didn't see her, too far for her to travel. She's definitely thicker but seems like she's pretty open minded. I doubt you'd have her clean your house.

Turkey John
06-25-15, 16:51
This is Nancy originally from Union Grove, then Racine, then retired for a while. Older larger lady whose appearance will not appeal to all. But she has a great attitude, safe location, reasonable pricing. She smokes but not during the session so be prepared for some odor on your clothes. I enjoy my visits with her.Hi Guys, I have been gone a loooong time, but getting the itch now. I'd love to know more about Nan. Please provide what information you would like to provide here, or PM. Thank you very much!

John.

P.S. ALSO!! Wondering if anyone knows anything about Calamity Jane?? I miss her.

ScooterAllCity
06-26-15, 12:20
Wondering if anyone knows anything about Calamity Jane?? I miss her.Been a while John. Calamity Jane or Shelly is being discussed in the Milwaukee forums over the last week or so. Unfortunately it seems that she can't be found these days according to the reports.

Zeuss
03-06-16, 16:13
I saw this ad on CL today:

Are you looking for someone to have some fun with? -
w4m (KENOSHA)
Hello gentlemen ;) are you in need of of some satisfaction? If you are, it might not bet
far from you. Cause it's right here. I'm 5'0 short, curvy in all the right places , Italian,
long dark hair, and blue eyes. Let me know of you're interested. Email me of TEXT
ONLY 2six2-88three-seven99three
body : average height : 5'0" (152cm) status : single Wisconsin : Wisconsin
age: 23Is she legit? I'm hesitant that it could be LE since she didn't give out her donation, she asked what I wanted. I said that I wanted a half hour, she asked what I wanted to do. . . I said I thought she was an escort. . . I did finally get an answer (100) Maybe she's just new but better safe than sorry.

Racine Lurker
03-23-16, 08:59
I saw this ad on CL today:

Is she legit? I'm hesitant that it could be LE since she didn't give out her donation, she asked what I wanted. I said that I wanted a half hour, she asked what I wanted to do. . . I said I thought she was an escort. . . I did finally get an answer (100) Maybe she's just new but better safe than sorry.I don't worry if the provider doesn't list their rates. I'd say about half of those I see don't.

But, I would take pause if they asked what I wanted to do over the phone. Been a while since I've read the monger tips. But it's generally good form to never, ever discuss anything in detail over the phone. For me I ask for "an appointment for a half hour".

Haven't seen a provider from Craiglist in quite a few years. That's back in the Angel from Kenosha days. I miss her.

BigLittleHead
03-25-16, 06:14
Just so you guys know, I saw Cheri the other day. Sometimes she goes by Sophie.

She was popular in Ktown about a year back until the notes bust with illicits.

There was some talk of her working with LEO -- I saw those postings a few months, and it really did make me very leery to see her again but after a few cals and texts I felt as if.

She was solid.

So, She now has a really decent place of Taylor (IKR) and has a guy roommate who knows the scoop but is never there, I didn't see him at all.

Has a LOT better room than the old basement setup. And her performance is very good.

I will say that I use to like the skinny girl thing with her but the skinniness was for the wrong reason.

I would guess she is about #150 now, but carries it great and looks good on her, especially for her tits as they finally filled out.

She looks healthy and looks clean, no visible marks, or bruising or anything. I have to say I was impressed.

Performance: Standard to good. Very accomodating. Although wouldn't suck the boys or take it in the back door. - everything else seems a go.

My damage was. 7 for the half. But it went longer and she really seems to enjoy the time and didn't clock watch -- as was often the case in the.

Basement setting.

RedPontiacX
04-29-16, 08:14
Anyone have anything to report on this in Racine?

https://racine.craigslist.org/stp/5550505050.html

DeltaPapa007
04-29-16, 09:39
Anyone have anything to report on this in Racine?

https://racine.craigslist.org/stp/5550505050.htmlCan't say for sure but the ad is very similar to one I responded to a couple of months ago. So for what it is worth, I think they are two black chicks who are a lesbian couple over in Racine. They quoted me 60 for four hands fully clothed and 100 for nude. FIV would be extra and they won't do BJ or FS. The HE is implied in the add and pretty sure it is included in the price. Although they said they wouldn't send pics, they did eventually. In the end, I didn't take them up on the offer. As I said, can't be sure it's the same couple. If I can figure out how to send the pictures to you I will.

Zeuss
05-07-16, 12:51
Can't say for sure but the ad is very similar to one I responded to a couple of months ago. So for what it is worth, I think they are two black chicks who are a lesbian couple over in Racine. They quoted me 60 for four hands fully clothed and 100 for nude. FIV would be extra and they won't do BJ or FS. The HE is implied in the add and pretty sure it is included in the price. Although they said they wouldn't send pics, they did eventually. In the end, I didn't take them up on the offer. As I said, can't be sure it's the same couple. If I can figure out how to send the pictures to you I will.Yes, that's what I got too. I didn't get a "friendly" vibe. I think it would be too mechanical with too many limits, maybe because they're lesbians, so I passed.

Zimbler
05-08-16, 17:58
There's this chick "Anna" who advertises in CL casuals, her ads have the heading "Now" she seems really flakey, kinda bitchy, maybe average looks. She may or may not reply quickly to emails.

Her donations are pretty high (and she's way too forward): "40 HJ 70 head 120 fuck" I think she hosts around downtown Keno.

Anyone seen her?No, but a bad attitude is usually a sign for 'bad experience'. Even though her natural tits look nice in the pics.

DeltaPapa007
05-09-16, 17:04
There's this chick "Anna" who advertises in CL casuals, her ads have the heading "Now" she seems really flakey, kinda bitchy, maybe average looks. She may or may not reply quickly to emails.

Her donations are pretty high (and she's way too forward): "40 HJ 70 head 120 fuck" I think she hosts around downtown Keno.

Anyone seen her?Just saw Anna earlier today. I had exchanged emails with her for a couple of weeks and could not get her to budge on her pricing, same as previously mentioned 40/70/120. I was a little worried about seeing her because she doesn't call / text, only communication was through email. Decided to TOFTT after she said there would be no time limit and was uncovered. Incall is in Kenosha Uptown area, 22nd Avenue. That may be a concern for some, busy street and pretty much in the open. You email her that you are there and she comes down to the front door. The apartment wasn't dirty but wasn't clean, I would say safe location nothing too sketchy. She didn't smoke in my presence but I guarantee you will walk out of there smelling like smoke, a lot, so another negative for some. Anna herself is not attractive. If I had a bigger brain and didn't suffer from tunnel vision, I would have turned and walked, perhaps run, away. At least one of the photos (the one that is more of a close-up) is her but before she put on quit a bit of weight. I prefer skinnier, don't mind extra weight if they carry it well, she does not. I guess the bright side is she has big tits. I opted for the BBBJCIM for 70. Her skills are below average, pretty mechanical. She did stop a couple of times to ask if it felt good so would say she seems willing to take direction. I requested she whip out her tits and pull down her pants so I could have access to both regions and she accommodated, allowed FIV. After a good 25 minutes, blew my load in her mouth which despite my request to swallow, she spit out in the kitchen sink. I would not repeat nor would I recommend based on her appearance, skills, prices. Supposedly she had a baby a few months ago, I didn't see or hear one while I was there, but we stayed in the living room. I think this limits her availability and causes quirkiness replying. Last thing, her gag reflex was pretty strong, some might consider that a plus.

Summary: BBBJCIM for 70, would not repeat, would not recommend.

Zeuss
05-15-16, 17:54
Has anyone seen Jada in Kenosha? She's had ads in CL Casuals and Platonic. I replied a few weeks ago, she sent pics but didn't give any donation / service info. She does have a nice rack but a bit of a belly too.

http://racine.craigslist.org/stp/5587498816.html

Full body oil massage - w4m (kenosha/Racine) hide this posting
My name is Jada,I am a 32 year old latina , and Im very kinki and love to play with toys, I love to play roles and Yes I am a screming if you know what you are doing. If you are looking for a good time call me at 262 xxx 8795.

AlwayShrnywi78
05-15-16, 22:59
She's hit or miss. I used to have a lot of fun with her. She screwed me over once though so.

Has anyone seen Jada in Kenosha? She's had ads in CL Casuals and Platonic. I replied a few weeks ago, she sent pics but didn't give any donation / service info. She does have a nice rack but a bit of a belly too.

http://racine.craigslist.org/stp/5587498816.html.

Zeuss
05-16-16, 21:05
She's hit or miss. I used to have a lot of fun with her. She screwed me over once though so.

.How so? What did she do?

Zeuss
05-28-16, 12:30
So Anna is now advertising for a massage, both on CL & BP: http://racine.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-need/15830900.

She's kinda nuts, bitchy too.

We traded emails before I figured out it was her, the ending was the same as my last conversation with her:

Thursday:
"Well I don't have a cam Hun so best thing I can offer is meet me in public spot?"

What are your measurements, height and weight?
"I'm 5.6 about 160 pounds c cup tits"

"Interested?"
I dunno. I'll hit you up if I'm up by you.
"Whatever man your just wasting my time"

Today:
"Interested?"
No, I'm going to pass. Have a great weekend.

"Then y TF u waste my time with endless emails for nothing"
Um, I was pretty sure you basically said the same thing a couple of days ago. . . yet you decided to waste your time (and mine) by contacting me this morning. I was only replying. It's a cost of business, I'm sure you'll get over it.I gave up Thursday once I new it was her (her name comes up as Anna Banana on the messages) then she hits me up out of the blue. . . Another nutcase. . .

Why don't these girls understand that there will be a lot of wasted time giving out info without meeting? It goes with the business! Most of them seem to bring it upon themselves by not providing basic info upfront like pics, donations, incall / outcall / location. She sent a side pic which was hiding her belly but you could tell she's pretty thick from the arms and thighs; I asked for a front pic, that's when she didn't have a camera. Doesn't everyone have a camera in their phone now? LOL.

When you don't have looks going for you why on earth would you be a * too? It sure limits your customer base. But it is an interesting look into psychology.

RandomGuy21
05-28-16, 19:06
So Anna is now advertising for a massage, both on CL & BP: http://racine.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/do-you-need/15830900.

She's kinda nuts, bitchy too.

We traded emails before I figured out it was her, the ending was the same as my last conversation with her:

I gave up Thursday once I new it was her (her name comes up as Anna Banana on the messages) then she hits me up out of the blue. . . Another nutcase. . .

Why don't these girls understand that there will be a lot of wasted time giving out info without meeting? It goes with the business! Most of them seem to bring it upon themselves by not providing basic info upfront like pics, donations, incall / outcall / location. She sent a side pic which was hiding her belly but you could tell she's pretty thick from the arms and thighs; I asked for a front pic, that's when she didn't have a camera. Doesn't everyone have a camera in their phone now? LOL.

When you don't have looks going for you why on earth would you be a * too? It sure limits your customer base. But it is an interesting look into psychology.Everyone has there preference and reason to what they do and how hey do it as far as I'm conserened I like her very pretty in the face short and thick I wouldn't quite consider fat as any female giving birth is little extra on the + side.

Enjoyed my time.

Also thought maybe check this out as well.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18271-Ktown-sunnyside-22nd-ave

RandomGuy21
05-28-16, 19:09
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18271-Ktown-sunnyside-22nd-ave

RedPontiacX
08-13-16, 22:12
Any info on the post in Craigslist ww4m massage in Racine? I know someone has tried and did not post. Please report or at least report to my inbox! Thanks in advance.

Zeuss
08-20-16, 13:03
Has anyone played with Cheryl in Salem?

http://racine.craigslist.org/cas/5685460715.html

I've seen many ads in the past, some looking for men. She's a BBW but what a nice top shelf.

OK Sure
10-26-16, 14:27
Just curious if anyone can tell me if this has been reviewed already, still a standard member so I am not going off protocol and asking for direct info.

Body: thin.

Weight: 110.

Height: 5'4" (162 cm).

Are just the perfect days.

For a.

Nude massage.

Just me and you.

Strip for me.

See what I can do.

We'll both be nude.

You'll get in just the right mood.

And I'll remove that brooding attitude.

RedPontiacX
10-26-16, 22:05
Just curious if anyone can tell me if this has been reviewed already, still a standard member so I am not going off protocol and asking for direct info.

Body: thin.

Weight: 110.

Height: 5'4" (162 cm).

Are just the perfect days.

For a.

Nude massage.

Just me and you.

Strip for me.

See what I can do.

We'll both be nude.

You'll get in just the right mood.

And I'll remove that brooding attitude.Mixed Results posted a report on her 3/24/15. I read his report and decided to pass. RP.

Zeuss
10-28-16, 22:51
Mixed Results posted a report on her 3/24/15. I read his report and decided to pass. RP.Yup, I also posted a review. I wasn't impressed at the bang from the buck. Maybe she's improved?

CarlStJoe
10-29-16, 10:48
Appears all AMPs are just for teasing massages & no finishing. Makes for a longer commute to those that finish the job. PM me if there are any spots that do.

Sky in MP is too far.

Rj144
10-29-16, 14:35
Mixed Results posted a report on her 3/24/15. I read his report and decided to pass. RP.I believe this is Cindy as the wording in the ad looks familiar. I saw her a year or so ago. The reviews are accurate and I just felt dirty after leaving there. Nice woman, decent release but not worth it in my opinion.

Monger712
05-25-17, 16:19

http://racine.craigslist.org/stp/5587498816.htmlShe's back around, add pops up briefly every couple of days.

Smokey Notel on Sheridan Rd. , lousy quick BBBJ for. 65. Will not repeat!

Zeuss
07-08-17, 14:43
I believe this is Cindy as the wording in the ad looks familiar. I saw her a year or so ago. The reviews are accurate and I just felt dirty after leaving there. Nice woman, decent release but not worth it in my opinion.Cindy just seems to stick around. She used to be in the trailer park off Sheridan and 85th, now she's off 88th and 75th. Her body isn't bad for her age, but the face and raspy smoker voice are mood killers. It's basically a ripoff / tease. Her upgrade where she gets more creative is bullshit.

Somehow she recently drew in a pretty hot 21 year old UTR girl that I'd seen a few times. She is very cute, huge tits, soft tummy from baby damage. She is very open minded, but I don't think she's as open there. I have no idea how since the girl is totally out of place there. She was a bit of a unicorn but I can't go see her in that dumpy trailer. Hope someone rescues her from Cindy and her pimp.

Here's the typical pics Cindy sends, they're pretty accurate but that face and voice:

Terry7168
07-19-17, 11:38
Answered a CL ad, got two responses from it asking me to send to her personal email Christina- at rtsu. Us.

I looked up rtsu. Us seeing it had us at the end and I got this.

Home. RSTC.

OHS, Inc.

www.rstc.us

Welcome to our USDOT-compliant Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion drug testing. If you are scheduled to undertake this training and you know your company's.

Rj144
08-29-17, 06:24
Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks like she also has a couple ads in casual encounters.

https://racine.craigslist.org/stp/d/full-body-massages-w4m/6283937602.html

MrSmartyPants
08-29-17, 13:54
Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks like she also has a couple ads in casual encounters.

https://racine.craigslist.org/stp/d/full-body-massages-w4m/6283937602.htmlNot sure if she's legit or what. Rates are $120/ hr, $80 half, which seems a little above standard scale.

MrSmartyPants
08-29-17, 20:21
Not sure if she's legit or what. Rates are $120/ hr, $80 half, which seems a little above standard scale.Don't. Just Don't. Completely, utterly not worth the money. I assume that is enough info, but if not, PM me, so I can further talk you out of going.

Avg Joe
08-29-17, 22:01
Not sure if she's legit or what. Rates are $120/ hr, $80 half, which seems a little above standard scale.She emailed me a pic along with her rates stating that a topless HE is only available with the 120 option. Paying 120 for an hour plus tip for a massage and HJ is a little pricey. From the look of the pic and because of Mr SP's review (directly below) I will take a pass. Thanks SP.

AJ.

Zeuss
08-31-17, 18:53
She emailed me a pic along with her rates stating that a topless HE is only available with the 120 option. Paying 120 for an hour plus tip for a massage and HJ is a little pricey. From the look of the pic and because of Mr SP's review (directly below) I will take a pass. Thanks SP.

AJ.Don't waste your time or money.

Zeuss
08-31-17, 18:57
The ad for the Russian chick is the real deal, but her donation is high. She'll work with you. Very open minded! Hosts in Beach Park.

Kneadin Kitty
10-16-17, 17:05
https://racine.craigslist.org/cas/d/racine-scammer-alert-w4m/6348509063.html

Just in case the CL add is deleted, it claims that someone in the 2000 block of Washington (Racine) is pulling a scam. States a girl and a guy, I don't have details. Since CL is weird anyway, it would likely be someone who actually contacts you back.

Be Safe.

Cabbie2
11-16-17, 16:57
Contacted Mariah Kailyn off CL no good, paints a pretty picture then sends you to a site to sign up with CC.

Cabbie2
11-17-17, 13:36
Looked for her cannot find. Do you have contact info?

Jc2490
11-24-17, 17:39
https://racine.craigslist.org/cas/d/racine-scammer-alert-w4m/6348509063.html

Just in case the CL add is deleted, it claims that someone in the 2000 block of Washington (Racine) is pulling a scam. States a girl and a guy, I don't have details. Since CL is weird anyway, it would likely be someone who actually contacts you back.

Be Safe.I did a little checking and I'm pretty sure that the one he is posting about is rotten crotch Kimmie in Racine.

Zeuss
11-25-17, 19:40
Gia was posting under massage in Kenosha, but now she's posting in Milwaukee. The pics in the ad aren't her, she's upfront about that and will send a pic She's hosting off 50 in the middle of town. Eevie was with her for a bit but they split. She's open to FS, ok body, average looks, ok attitude, But she will make promises prior to the date and then change her mind / change the rules. The place is a bit of a dump and her nassage bed us a crappy twin bed. Average rates. Probably won't repeat.

BigLittleHead
11-26-17, 15:42
Looked for her cannot find. Do you have contact info?In racine jail -.

TheForceIs
11-26-17, 23:06
Saw Michelle today, great massage on a heated bed. Nice happy ending.

RustyCage
11-27-17, 17:34
Saw Michelle today, great massage on a heated bed. Nice happy ending.Which ad is hers? I've heard of her. I saw an ad for Twin Lakes that has a fireplace. I reached out and inquired, I was told with no uncertainty that it was a legit massage and "NOTHING MORE".

TheForceIs
11-27-17, 17:43
Which ad is hers? I've heard of her. I saw an ad for Twin Lakes that has a fireplace. I reached out and inquired, I was told with no uncertainty that it was a legit massage and "NOTHING MORE".The post with the fireplace is hers. And it really is a great massage.

Lemeduyu
11-27-17, 19:11
Which ad is hers? I've heard of her. I saw an ad for Twin Lakes that has a fireplace. I reached out and inquired, I was told with no uncertainty that it was a legit massage and "NOTHING MORE".That's the one.

Rj144
11-27-17, 19:30
Which ad is hers? I've heard of her. I saw an ad for Twin Lakes that has a fireplace. I reached out and inquired, I was told with no uncertainty that it was a legit massage and "NOTHING MORE".Yeah I went to her about a year ago. Good massage but professionally draped and legit. Can anyone else confirm HE?

RustyCage
11-28-17, 17:30
The post with the fireplace is hers. And it really is a great massage.Well son of a *****. Twin Lakes is my area. I'd love for someone to be that close to me and provide the happy ending. Driving 45 minutes is getting old. You are lucky with the happy ending as she made it clear to me that wasn't going to happen. Hence, I moved on.

Lemeduyu
11-28-17, 18:53
Yeah I went to her about a year ago. Good massage but professionally draped and legit. Can anyone else confirm HE?Not to mention they are real and spectacular.

Axel6
11-28-17, 21:41
Which ad is hers? I've heard of her. I saw an ad for Twin Lakes that has a fireplace. I reached out and inquired, I was told with no uncertainty that it was a legit massage and "NOTHING MORE".See post #397 on massage parlor report. Saw her in February and the massage was awesome, happy ending included. I don't think anything else is on the menu.

HotRyan
12-12-17, 15:07
Saw this the other day and peaked my interest. Any reports?

https://racine.craigslist.org/cas/d/exotic-big-tits-european/6414778026.html

Axel6
12-13-17, 21:41
Anyone have any experience with her? Budget friendly and a full menu are offered. Otherwise I'll TOFTT.

https://racine.craigslist.org/thp/d/pleasant-and-relaxing-massage/6414568478.html

Zeuss
01-28-18, 20:32
Hit up an ad this morning for Kenosha. She sent a pic, definitely hot, but had red flags, although it came up clean on an image search. Quoted 80/ qv & 130/ hhr so a bit on the high end. Said her name was "Winter" but I'm wondering if it's "Kimmie".

Anyone have intel?

Ben Spend
01-29-18, 07:21
Hit up an ad this morning for Kenosha. She sent a pic, definitely hot, but had red flags, although it came up clean on an image search. Quoted 80/ qv & 130/ hhr so a bit on the high end. Said her name was "Winter" but I'm wondering if it's "Kimmie".

Anyone have intel?Probably the only good thing you can say about her is she has nice man-mades. Pic seems to confirm that.

Member #5775
01-29-18, 14:52

Anyone have intel?Replied to a CL ad from the Community section this morning. Name listed is Christine. Hesitant but may be willing to TOFTT, though the sd and picture seem TGTBT.

RustyCage
01-29-18, 17:46

Anyone have intel?The lady in the picture looks a little young to be the Kimmie I'm thinking of. What is that last 4 of her phone number? 8386, I believe is the one you want to avoid.

Zeuss
01-31-18, 01:15
The lady in the picture looks a little young to be the Kimmie I'm thinking of. What is that last 4 of her phone number? 8386, I believe is the one you want to avoid.No, it's 5566 with a 262 area code.

Forgot to put that in. That flip phone is a bit of a red flag LOL.

Member #5775
03-23-18, 08:41
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

AddictedToAmp
04-06-18, 16:05
Maybe this should go in the "Massage Parlors section- but there's also something going on now with the Therapeutic Services section of CL. I just checked in there and there was exactly ONE ad up. For the place on Pershing. WTF.

Kneadin Kitty
04-06-18, 20:01
Maybe this should go in the "Massage Parlors section- but there's also something going on now with the Therapeutic Services section of CL. I just checked in there and there was exactly ONE ad up. For the place on Pershing. WTF.Was just on CL and even the whole therapetuic or massage section is not on the page. Also FBI shut down backpage today.

AddictedToAmp
04-07-18, 03:20
Backpage dies the same day as Craigslist. (well, Craigslist still works for some other stuff. If you need to buy an accordion, you can still get one).

Chazzster
04-09-18, 16:15

Anyone have intel?Those tits are more than worth that price.

DarthVaperzz
08-12-23, 11:33
Just curious if anyone has partaken in this one yet to find if she's fully legit or has a little leeway for fun.

https://racine.craigslist.org/hws/d/kenosha-mobile-masseuse-full-body/7651683350.html

RedPontiacX
08-12-23, 13:37
Just curious if anyone has partaken in this one yet to find if she's fully legit or has a little leeway for fun.

https://racine.craigslist.org/hws/d/kenosha-mobile-masseuse-full-body/7651683350.htmlGood to see a dead thread revived: Definitely looks worth the price of admission. I'm seeing "we" a couple times in the add. Disappointed if I'm expecting her to show and some hairy gorilla shows up. Any takers?