Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Permanent Wood
09-17-10, 11:48
Shalanda Lock testifies she was told to lie about spouse

By John Diedrich of the Journal Sentinel

Sept. 16, 2010 |(38) Comments

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/103106624.html

Michael Lock's wife clashed with a prosecutor Thursday, testifying that her husband didn't know she and other women working for him were prostitutes - and possibly exposing herself to perjury charges.

Shalanda Lock's testimony in Milwaukee County Circuit Court contradicted what she told Assistant District Attorney Kurt Benkley and investigators in March when she said her husband ran a prostitution ring across the Midwest over five years, according to a video recording of that meeting.

Shalanda Lock accused Benkley of telling her to lie in her testimony about her husband and suggested her attorney had improperly coached her on how to testify.

After Shalanda Lock testified, her attorney, Robert LeBell, was summoned to court. He withdrew from representing Shalanda Lock and she was appointed a new lawyer. Afterward, Benkley said he was unable to comment on Shalanda Lock's testimony.

The drama played out in the third day of testimony in the prostitution trial of Michael Lock, who ran a multifaceted criminal organization in Milwaukee for over a decade, according to his homicide, kidnapping, drug-dealing and mortgage fraud convictions.

Shalanda Lock repeatedly said on the witness stand that her husband did not know she and other women were selling sex. After each answer, Benkley played video where she had answered differently.

"Was there a ventriloquist in the room or was that you answering? Yes or no?" Benkley said.

She shot back, "You told me to say that. I talked to you on the phone and you told me to use certain words and I taped you."

Then she tried to ask Judge Jeffrey Conen a question. The judge ordered her to answer questions, not ask them.

No tape of Shalanda Lock talking to Benkley ever materialized.

Conen later recused himself from sentencing Shalanda Lock, saying doing so would remove any hint of impropriety in the case.

Known by the stage name of "Pleasure," Shalanda Lock admitted she worked as a stripper and prostitute from 1998 to 2003, traveling to clubs in rural Wisconsin and several other states, but said that Michael Lock - then her boyfriend - just thought she was a stripper. She said she took in more than $100,000 during that time.

Michael Lock's attorney, Russell Jones, has argued that his client was not a pimp but a strip club booking agent.

On friendly cross-examination by Jones, Shalanda Lock said she lied in her initial statement because she was scared about prison. Under the original charges, she faced life in prison. Under the plea bargain, she can get no more than 18 months.

"It was demanded otherwise I would do all this time," Shalanda Lock, 37, said, as she wiped away tears.

Milwaukee police officer Dean Newport later testified that he was present for each of Benkley's interviews with Shalanda and said she was never threatened or told to lie.

Shalanda Lock's mother, Cassandra Randle, testified that she confronted Michael Lock years ago and told him to stop prostituting her daughter.

"He told me to mind my own (expletive) business," she said. "He told me Shalanda was his - mind, body and soul."

Shalanda Lock's brother, Ed Hankins, testified that he saw how Michael Lock ran the prostitution operation. After being "groomed" by Michael Lock, Hankins said, he started pimping his own wife.

Earlier in the trial, three women testified that they worked as prostitutes under the direction of Michael Lock. The jury also heard Lock himself talking about selling sex in recorded jail calls.

This is Michael Lock's third trial. He was earlier convicted of selling drugs and kidnapping, torturing and sometimes killing rival dealers and burying them under concrete. Separately, he was convicted of mortgage fraud. He has been sentenced to life in prison. He is appealing those convictions.

For over a decade, Lock eluded authorities, acting at times as an informant as he continued to expand his illicit enterprises, which was documented in a 2009 Journal Sentinel series, "The Preacher's Mob."

Lock told the judge late Thursday that he would not testify. Closing arguments are expected Friday morning with deliberations to follow.

Joe6009
09-17-10, 13:45
Wow that is some crazy shit!

I searched Shalanda Lock and found that this little babe has been running a state subsidized day care? She's received hundreds of thousands of $ even after she was charged with prostitution. And the day care wasn't shut down until some smart reporter started snooping and asking questions.

And now she protects her money grubbing pimp. LOL. What a peach!

Lonelyguy128
02-13-13, 09:57
I noticed this in the Regional Newswatch section of today's Journal Sentinel.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/regbrfs13-n98olbd-190971321.html

Couple arrested in south side stabbing.

A 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman were arrested in connection with a stabbing in a parking lot in the 1700 block of W. Layton Ave. Early Tuesday, police said.

A 33-year-old man reported to police that he was stabbed during a robbery attempt by associates of a woman he met at a hotel, police said.

Kampyone
02-13-13, 18:12
I noticed this in the Regional Newswatch section of today's Journal Sentinel.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/regbrfs13-n98olbd-190971321.html

Couple arrested in south side stabbing.

A 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman were arrested in connection with a stabbing in a parking lot in the 1700 block of W. Layton Ave. Early Tuesday, police said.

A 33-year-old man reported to police that he was stabbed during a robbery attempt by associates of a woman he met at a hotel, police said.Wow, makes you think. This must have been at the Ho Jo?

Sinlover
05-14-13, 18:33
I guess some working girls just won't retire no matter their age.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51881969

Howard5354
07-21-13, 08:49
Three heart breaking stories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2372220/Ohio-bodies-Horror-bodies-women-dumped-plastic-bags-150-feet-Ohio.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2371519/Police-investigating-person-connection-murder-prostitutes-Atlantic-City-2006.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2013/07/a_long_island_serial_killer_who_targeted_prostitutes_murdered_melissa_barthelemy.html

Lonelyguy128
07-29-13, 18:19
i always want to think **** girls are not a problem here, but based on these headlines who knows. the details may show something different, but this looks bad. http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/ten-girls-rescued-in-milwaukee-during-nationwide-sex-trafficking-raids-217400791.html

MkeMongrel
07-29-13, 22:38
this is one of the scarier parts of the hobby. what if the provider you are seeing is ****. you can't really judge based on how someone looks. and not like you can ask for a dl to check whether someone is not ****.

i wonder if we need to do something drastic to keep put of the this seriously unsavory side of the hobby. what should we do if we come across **** providers?

i always want to think **** girls are not a problem here, but based on these headlines who knows. the details may show something different, but this looks bad.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/ten-girls-rescued-in-milwaukee-during-nationwide-sex-trafficking-raids-217400791.html

Jackel000
07-30-13, 01:37
this is one of the scarier parts of the hobby. what if the provider you are seeing is ****. you can't really judge based on how someone looks. and not like you can ask for a dl to check whether someone is not ****.

i wonder if we need to do something drastic to keep put of the this seriously unsavory side of the hobby. what should we do if we come across **** providers?you can tell by how they look and how they act. also skin is a big clue.

Sluggo1
07-30-13, 02:28
and not like you can ask for a dl to check whether someone is not ****.if i think they are even close to be under aged i'll ask for id, i've done it several times. since lt got busted, i've been pretty careful.

Howard5354
07-30-13, 04:16
If I think they are even close to be under aged I'll ask for ID, I've done it several times. Since LT got busted, I've been pretty careful.Many of them carry fake I'd. You have to use your instincts on this one. If she looks too young, walk away.

MkePalace
07-30-13, 05:46
Since LT got busted, I've been pretty careful.LT? I must have missed something or am having an old guy brain fart. Who is LT?

Steve4100
07-30-13, 05:48
LT? I must have missed something or am having and old guy brain fart. Who is LT?Ex football player.

MkeMongrel
07-30-13, 09:17
I agree. Being with a minor is a risk I don't want to take. Plus. I can justify being with an adult who is in the hobby of her own volition. I would not want to be a part of a minor being forced into the trade.

There is enough risk in the hobby as it is. I feel just sticking to well known providers. Like I have been doing recently. Might be the way to go.

Many of them carry fake I'd. You have to use your instincts on this one. If she looks too young, walk away.

Lonelyguy128
07-30-13, 10:58
You can tell by how they look and how they act. Also skin is a big clue.Tell me how a 17 year old looks and acts differently than an 18 year old? And, I would really like to hear how you tell the difference between 17 year old skin and 18 year old skin.

ScooterAllCity
07-30-13, 12:54
Tell me how a 17 year old looks and acts differently than an 18 year old? And, I would really like to hear how you tell the difference between 17 year old skin and 18 year old skin.I thought about asking that also but then I realized I already know the answer. You can't.

MkeMongrel
07-31-13, 00:23
You can't. If you have a doubt then just walk away. Easier said than done, I know, especially with little head in-charge. But got to do it.

I thought about asking that also but then I realized I already know the answer. You can't.

Hk5821
08-03-13, 21:21
http://m.jsonline.com/more/news/crime/milwaukee-police-search-for-man-in-kidnapping-prostituting-of-woman-b9967520z1-218117721.html

BigTen
08-29-13, 22:23
This was in Journal Sentinel this morning. Be careful.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/complaint-says-man-shot-pregnant-victim-9-times-b9986279z1-221568311.html

Jackel000
08-29-13, 22:54
I thought about asking that also but then I realized I already know the answer. You can't.You can tell if you WANT to tell. I know I have. You can also say show me your ID and flip it over. On the backs.

Of the new IDS and drivers licenses they have the BD in big numbers.

But anyways, what I said was picked apart by throwing in 17-18 but I still stand by what I said.

LoveAddict
08-29-13, 23:10

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/complaint-says-man-shot-pregnant-victim-9-times-b9986279z1-221568311.htmlWe need capital punishment in Wisconsin for scumbags like that!

CharlieKane200
08-29-13, 23:23

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/complaint-says-man-shot-pregnant-victim-9-times-b9986279z1-221568311.htmlBe careful indeed:

"The boyfriend said he went to a bedroom and armed himself with a knife in the event there was a problem."

Milwaukee1
08-31-13, 20:18
Be careful indeed:

"The boyfriend said he went to a bedroom and armed himself with a knife in the event there was a problem."I used to live over there off 92nd and Custer Ave. A lot of dope spots and very shady area to say the least. I think they intended to rob the "john" and did not expect him to have a pistol. Of course, dude that had the pistol could have been looking to rob the girl, not knowing anyone else was there. At any rate, it is a dirty game and there are a lot of hoes and thugs that will prey on mongers. They do it because they view them as easy marks. You are likely just going to give up the money and whatever they ask for and you are not all that likely to go to the police because you run the risk of being charged for involving yourself in a crime. I drove by there when the cops were still doing their investigation. I knew somebody likely got killed due to the crime investigation unit being there and multiple squads. I don't recall seeing detectives though. I used to see that shit over there quite a bit when I lived in the area. I used to pickup the local crackheads for some cheap head in that area too. Be careful out there fellas.

Howard5354
09-18-13, 06:57
http://www.thonline.com/news/iowa-illinois-wisconsin/article_22237e3e-20c6-537a-b46f-889a006e0f50.html

Howard5354
09-18-13, 06:58
http://www.rrstar.com/news/x1843578188/Rockfords-stepped-up-efforts-to-quell-prostitution-applauded

Lonelyguy128
10-09-13, 00:06
I saw this news report about a sting in Glendale.

http://www.glendalenow.com/news/226926411.html

LoveAddict
10-09-13, 10:29

http://www.glendalenow.com/news/226926411.htmlI wish whoever got busted would post links to the ads that they answered, so we know to avoid that trap.

ScooterAllCity
10-09-13, 11:23
I wish whoever got busted would post links to the ads that they answered, so we know to avoid that trap.I'd say that the ads were pulled right after their sting was finished. But I'll bet that they will try again.

GapCaulker
10-10-13, 10:21

http://www.glendalenow.com/news/226926411.htmlGlendale PD seems to run these types of stings every few months. Ever since their last one about 6-8 months ago I avoid any ad that give Pt Washington Road as a location as all the hotels on Port are in the Glendale PD jurisdiction. There were reports on this thread awhile back that discussed an older provider from Texas that they got in a similar operation. Be safe boys and let the big head make the call.

GC

OldBear
10-15-13, 10:49
I'd say that the ads were pulled right after their sting was finished. But I'll bet that they will try again.Seems to be the new norm for these things, eh? That is why reviews and a history are important.

What is sad is that this law enforcement method is lazy and a waste of taxpayer money. How about going after the pimps and druggies?

SamLikey
10-31-13, 07:49
Check out this article from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: 'Johns' targeted in prostitution crackdown. http://on.jsonl.in/1crilyZ.

Howard5354
10-31-13, 16:12
Check out this article from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: 'Johns' targeted in prostitution crackdown. http://on.jsonl.in/1crilyZ.Looks like they may take your car too. Better be careful out there or you may be walking the perp walk.

Member #5088
10-31-13, 16:16
Looks like they may take your car too. Better be careful out there or you may be walking the perp walk.This was on Ch. 12 news last night...complete with showing a takedown. No less than 4 or 5 squads blocking in the dude. Seems alderman bob donovan is very happy about this.

TheDarkLurker
11-05-13, 11:12
This was on Ch. 12 news last night...complete with showing a takedown. No less than 4 or 5 squads blocking in the dude. Seems alderman bob donovan is very happy about this.I posted about this earlier in the wrong section of course, but I'm curious as to how they can arrest and charge. From what I've been reading LE will not get in the car with you so, say if you let a well known prostitute in your car and drive off can they pull you over, arrest and charge you for that or do they need solid evidence that you were intending on doing something?

ScooterAllCity
11-05-13, 17:59
I posted about this earlier in the wrong section of course, but I'm curious as to how they can arrest and charge. From what I've been reading LE will not get in the car with you so, say if you let a well known prostitute in your car and drive off can they pull you over, arrest and charge you for that or do they need solid evidence that you were intending on doing something?The working girl doesn't even have to get in your car to get a ticket. If you're seen frequently driving in a popular area known for picking up hookers you could get a ticket for prostitution related loitering. Same if you pull over and talk to them and if you pick her up guess what. You'll get a ticket too.

MKEhe
11-06-13, 00:14
The working girl doesn't even have to get in your car to get a ticket. If you're seen frequently driving in a popular area known for picking up hookers you could get a ticket for prostitution related loitering. Same if you pull over and talk to them and if you pick her up guess what. You'll get a ticket too.Now hold on. I am sure that if they pull you over and you have a hooker in your car they can write you up, just like if you pulled over and initiated contact with an undercover, even if no money changed hands. BUT, as far as this "prostitution related loitering", I don't see how they could ever do that. First off, it isn't illegal to joy-ride. Loitering implies that you are staying at a place of business with no intention of paying, like kids hanging out at a gas station, but you can drive where ever the hell you want. Furthermore, for the sake of argument lets say they could charge you for just cruising around; they could never prove in court that you were driving around with that intention, hell unless they showed traffic cams they couldn't even prove that they had observed you driving around in a suspicious way at all. Finally, lets say they DID charge you with "prostitution related loitering", and it went to court. If you were found not guilty, and you had a half decent lawyer, you could sue the living shit out of the city for defamation of character. If your name was posted on the wisconsin circuit court website for a prostitution related offense and you could prove that they had no evidence to support this (which they wouldn't), you'd have lawyers licking their chops to get that case.

TheDarkLurker
11-08-13, 21:35
Now hold on. I am sure that if they pull you over and you have a hooker in your car they can write you up, just like if you pulled over and initiated contact with an undercover, even if no money changed hands. BUT, as far as this "prostitution related loitering", I don't see how they could ever do that. First off, it isn't illegal to joy-ride. Loitering implies that you are staying at a place of business with no intention of paying, like kids hanging out at a gas station, but you can drive where ever the hell you want. Furthermore, for the sake of argument lets say they could charge you for just cruising around; they could never prove in court that you were driving around with that intention, hell unless they showed traffic cams they couldn't even prove that they had observed you driving around in a suspicious way at all. Finally, lets say they DID charge you with "prostitution related loitering", and it went to court. If you were found not guilty, and you had a half decent lawyer, you could sue the living shit out of the city for defamation of character. If your name was posted on the wisconsin circuit court website for a prostitution related offense and you could prove that they had no evidence to support this (which they wouldn't), you'd have lawyers licking their chops to get that case.That's some scary stuff so I'm guessing driving around for more than 5 minutes will make you a suspect. Trying to learn as much as I can before jumping in being on CC website isn't a good look for me LOL.

ScooterAllCity
11-09-13, 11:34
Now hold on. I am sure that if they pull you over and you have a hooker in your car they can write you up, just like if you pulled over and initiated contact with an undercover, even if no money changed hands. BUT, as far as this "prostitution related loitering", I don't see how they could ever do that. First off, it isn't illegal to joy-ride. Loitering implies that you are staying at a place of business with no intention of paying, like kids hanging out at a gas station, but you can drive where ever the hell you want. Furthermore, for the sake of argument lets say they could charge you for just cruising around; they could never prove in court that you were driving around with that intention, hell unless they showed traffic cams they couldn't even prove that they had observed you driving around in a suspicious way at all. Finally, lets say they DID charge you with "prostitution related loitering", and it went to court. If you were found not guilty, and you had a half decent lawyer, you could sue the living shit out of the city for defamation of character. If your name was posted on the wisconsin circuit court website for a prostitution related offense and you could prove that they had no evidence to support this (which they wouldn't), you'd have lawyers licking their chops to get that case.I know that I'm right on this but if you think you know better go ahead and give it a try. Then we'll see who knows what they are talking about. Let us know how it goes for you. The bottom line is that you can't fight city hall. And your argument about "not being illegal to joyride" isn't valid. Don't you remember the ordinances that were put in effect to stop cruising?

ScooterAllCity
11-09-13, 12:06
That's some scary stuff so I'm guessing driving around for more than 5 minutes will make you a suspect. Trying to learn as much as I can before jumping in being on CC website isn't a good look for me LOL.If you keep going around the block "sniffing" I'd say you are looking for trouble.

Sinlover
11-09-13, 17:24
Finally, lets say they DID charge you with "prostitution related loitering", and it went to court. If you were found not guilty, and you had a half decent lawyer, you could sue the living shit out of the city for defamation of character. If your name was posted on the wisconsin circuit court website for a prostitution related offense and you could prove that they had no evidence to support this (which they wouldn't), you'd have lawyers licking their chops to get that case.You are sadly mistaken. Say you were cited but they eventually dropped the charges you really think you could sue the city? Why doesn't every single person who has the charges dropped or is found "not guilty" of any crime sue the city and win? The only way you could sue the city is if you had a ton of evidence showing you were cited maliciously and the police were arresting people just because they could and without regard for even the slightest bit of probable cause. If you are seen circling the neighborhood a few times that is probable cause right there to cite you for a cruising violation. Also, there are more cameras out there than you think. Be smart and don't even get yourself into that position in the first place.

Howard5354
11-10-13, 17:12
You are sadly mistaken. Say you were cited but they eventually dropped the charges you really think you could sue the city? Why doesn't every single person who has the charges dropped or is found "not guilty" of any crime sue the city and win? The only way you could sue the city is if you had a ton of evidence showing you were cited maliciously and the police were arresting people just because they could and without regard for even the slightest bit of probable cause. If you are seen circling the neighborhood a few times that is probable cause right there to cite you for a cruising violation. Also, there are more cameras out there than you think. Be smart and don't even get yourself into that position in the first place.On top of all this, legal cases are very time consuming. My case against the state took three years. Better to heed the advice and walk.

CrackerJack77
12-12-13, 23:13
Scary incident on 25th and Orchard. Shots fired as police served a search warrant. Six were arrested, three men and three women. All three women have a record of prostitution. Both crack and heroin were confiscated. Another reminder that these streets are dangerous. It is not smart at all to go anywhere a streetwalker would want to take you. You lose all control of a situation when you walk into a house you do not know. There are bad people out there and you are on their turf. Be ultra careful.

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/MPD-officers-shot-at-while-serving-search-warrant-235506901.html

Star67
01-28-14, 06:47
Be safe my friends.

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/police-make-nine-arrests-in-prostitution-sting/

Howard5354
01-28-14, 09:00
Be safe my friends.

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/police-make-nine-arrests-in-prostitution-sting/They may all travel to Madison until the heat is off.

MkeMongrel
01-28-14, 13:27
This is scary stuff. South side, airport area notels are a no no I guess.

Be safe my friends.

http://fox6now.com/2014/01/27/police-make-nine-arrests-in-prostitution-sting/

LetHerGo
02-26-14, 16:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members

Hey faggot admin I didnt know I posted in this section fags :) pussys

may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #5121
03-20-14, 22:42
It's always intriguing to read an outsiders opinion about the FBSM world. While not a local report per se, there are some interesting maps enclosed, showing the prevalence of AMP's in a given area of the United States:

http://www.vice.com/read/finding-happy-endings-on-the-yelp-of-asian-massage-parlors

Sinlover
06-16-14, 21:32
How long did it take to convince the police that this really happened?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/12/nyregion/5-charged-with-robbing-men-in-strip-club-scheme.html?WT.mc_id=D-E-AD-RSS-MOSTSHARED-0614&WT.mc_ev=click&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1402601509000&bicmet=1420054309000&_r=0

Member #4705
09-05-14, 23:07
I don't know if she had ads on BP or CL but a nosy neighbor turned in this Beaver Dam women, plus 11 customers were charged as well. Edit, upon rereading it sounds as if she had her own website And it looks as if this all went on a year ago and she's just now being charged. Her husband, who was also charged, works at Waupun state prison lol

http://www.wiscnews.com/bdc/news/local/article_5bf58985-c92a-56e7-b466-a1564ed2d8ca.htmlWTMJ (News 4) Milwaukee just lead with it as their headline story. While there's been some discussion lately in General Reports about the safety of posts to forums like this, it s a good reminder to be careful how much info you send via email or text.

MilwPussyHound
09-06-14, 13:19
WTMJ (News 4) Milwaukee just lead with it as their headline story. While there's been some discussion lately in General Reports about the safety of posts to forums like this, it s a good reminder to be careful how much info you send via email or text.For starters does anyone know who this is? I've never been to Beaver Dam so I'm not worried, just curious.

I do not text money or sexual acts due to this issue. A year after someone visits with this provider they could get arrested and be in court because of someone being stupid. And if you don't think she is going to roll over for a deal your foolish. I'm not worried about this site. It's completely different for what happened to this gal and what wouldn't happen here. But I would be careful. I do see post on here where guys talk about texting with a gal and mention money with here via text. I read these reports from seniors and it shocks me that they would do that. I don't know if they do it because they have seen the gal before so they figure it's OK
But this should be a huge warning not to do that ever. I will try to be cautious everytime. I would advise the same to everyone on here.

Sinlover
09-06-14, 14:23
For starters does anyone know who this is? I've never been to Beaver Dam so I'm not worried, just curious.

I do not text money or sexual acts due to this issue. A year after someone visits with this provider they could get arrested and be in court because of someone being stupid. And if you don't think she is going to roll over for a deal your foolish. I'm not worried about this site. It's completely different for what happened to this gal and what wouldn't happen here. But I would be careful. I do see post on here where guys talk about texting with a gal and mention money with here via text. I read these reports from seniors and it shocks me that they would do that. I don't know if they do it because they have seen the gal before so they figure it's OK
But this should be a huge warning not to do that ever. I will try to be cautious everytime. I would advise the same to everyone on here.Maybe if she would have "lawyered up" she might not be facing quite so many charges. It's been said on this forum numerous times, don't volunteer information and certainly don't admit to anything!

http://www.fdlreporter.com/story/news/local/2014/09/04/charges-filed-alleged-dodge-county-prostitution-ring/15075393/

Ynormanb
09-06-14, 14:44
It's always intriguing to read an outsiders opinion about the FBSM world. While not a local report per se, there are some interesting maps enclosed, showing the prevalence of AMP's in a given area of the United States:

http://www.vice.com/read/finding-happy-endings-on-the-yelp-of-asian-massage-parlorsThe geeky side of me has to note that a 15% increase in # of parlors in 2 years is considered an explosion.

Howard5354
09-07-14, 06:06
Maybe if she would have "lawyered up" she might not be facing quite so many charges. It's been said on this forum numerous times, don't volunteer information and certainly don't admit to anything!

http://www.fdlreporter.com/story/news/local/2014/09/04/charges-filed-alleged-dodge-county-prostitution-ring/15075393/If you are in the hobby for as long as passion pixel you have to at least understand basic facts. First, shut your face and get a lawyer. Second, never advertise sex acts. You are asking to be nabbed. Neighbors do not take kindly to men coming by all times of the day and night for a booty call. She used to advertise on the other site for BB sex. She had a nice azz. The sex acts are misdemeanors but maintaining a house is a felony. So she may go to the slammer unless she can plead it down. Sin lover you are so right. You should keep your mouth shut and call a lawyer and do not volunteer any information.

ScooterAllCity
09-07-14, 10:14
The sex acts are misdemeanors but maintaining a house is a felony.I see her big problems coming from the IRS and the Wisconsin Dept of Revenue. I'm sure the $$$ that was found in their house is long gone too..

BuddyWackett
09-08-14, 02:15
I see her big problems coming from the IRS and the Wisconsin Dept of Revenue. I'm sure the $$$ that was found in their house is long gone too..She had written a book detailing her life in the sex business, without real names of course. But enough "buzz" went around Beaver dam and they went after her. They could have had her at any point in the past 3 or 4 years she had been in business, and the fact that she advertised that she only did bareback, probably made her close to being a health hazard to some. And my understanding was her book was getting a ton of positive notice, and that made the locals in BD very ashamed of their little community.

But yes, I would agree, she and her hubby are fucked. I had wanted to see her, but the BB thing really ran me off.

Farnwburbsguy
09-08-14, 05:37
She had written a book detailing her life in the sex business, without real names of course. But enough "buzz" went around Beaver dam and they went after her. They could have had her at any point in the past 3 or 4 years she had been in business, and the fact that she advertised that she only did bareback, probably made her close to being a health hazard to some. And my understanding was her book was getting a ton of positive notice, and that made the locals in BD very ashamed of their little community.

But yes, I would agree, she and her hubby are fucked. I had wanted to see her, but the BB thing really ran me off.I didn't know she had a book out I'm sure that's an interesting read. Do you have a title or link to it?

DieselMike
09-08-14, 07:09
She was active an another forum. Seemed like a very nice, free spirit type. I had thoughts of seeing her. I believe protection was optional, she preferred without, may have appealed to some, definitely appalled others. She dropped out of sight a year or so ago, probably when the heat came down. Her lifestyle was way out there for Small Town WI. I hope she gets through this but it doesn't look good at this point.

BuddyWackett
09-08-14, 09:47
I didn't know she had a book out I'm sure that's an interesting read. Do you have a title or link to it?I want to say I saw a link on one of the Madison pages. Search their threads. I think the idea was she was retired and wanted to write a book to both make money and gain some notice for her years as a nymph / provider. I don't think it crossed her mind that even though she retired, that it wouldn't come back to bite her legally. Statutes of limitations would have eventually protected her from the prostitution and house of ill repute charges, but fucking with the IRS is forever.

My understanding was she was way into her own little fantasy type world believing she was some sort of modern day Xaviera Hollander sex specialist. I also understand she rarely disappointed. But seriously, her old man was a local prison guard. That might be something she could have gotten away with in Chicago, perhaps in Milwaukee. Possibly in Madison, but Beaver Dam? Damn.

Nachynn
09-08-14, 11:41
I want to say I saw a link on one of the Madison pages. Search their threads. I think the idea was she was retired and wanted to write a book to both make money and gain some notice for her years as a nymph / provider. I don't think it crossed her mind that even though she retired, that it wouldn't come back to bite her legally. Statutes of limitations would have eventually protected her from the prostitution and house of ill repute charges, but fucking with the IRS is forever.

My understanding was she was way into her own little fantasy type world believing she was some sort of modern day Xaviera Hollander sex specialist. I also understand she rarely disappointed. But seriously, her old man was a local prison guard. That might be something she could have gotten away with in Chicago, perhaps in Milwaukee. Possibly in Madison, but Beaver Dam? Damn.She had posted a link to a vanity e-book on another site. She included a two page sample. To purchase was a bit pricey, 30 bucks or in that range.

It was heavy on her poetry and "sensual" musings. The pix on the sample were all closeups, no faces, lots of close up BJ's, poses, etc. Cannot find it now through google or any other search.

ScooterAllCity
09-08-14, 12:02
I didn't know she had a book out I'm sure that's an interesting read. Do you have a title or link to it?The Beaver Damned in Beaver Dam?

BadAz Mofo
09-17-14, 11:52
She had posted a link to a vanity e-book on another site. She included a two page sample. To purchase was a bit pricey, 30 bucks or in that range.

It was heavy on her poetry and "sensual" musings. The pix on the sample were all closeups, no faces, lots of close up BJ's, poses, etc. Cannot find it now through google or any other search.Took awhile but I found a couple of links.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1304724212/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/381726

40 bucks or 5 bucks, still seems overpriced to me. Hopefully no one here was caught up in this mess.

Senor Bear
09-17-14, 13:42
Took awhile but I found a couple of links.

40 bucks or 5 bucks, still seems overpriced to me. Hopefully no one here was caught up in this mess.Local paper identified about a dozen men charged with a variety of counts after police reviewed her records. Requiring a photo and her preferance for bareback kept many from partaking.

Sinlover
09-17-14, 15:27
Local paper identified about a dozen men charged with a variety of counts after police reviewed her records. Requiring a photo and her preferance for bareback kept many from partaking.Those are two of the three reasons I didn't see her, the third reason being I wasn't comfortable with her being so open in a town so small. She originally made bareback mandatory, it wasn't until shortly before this went down that she started allowing condoms.

MilwPussyHound
09-17-14, 16:22
Took awhile but I found a couple of links.

40 bucks or 5 bucks, still seems overpriced to me. Hopefully no one here was caught up in this mess.I wonder if anyone that saw her got a signed copy of her book. Could be worth something now that she is probably going away for a little bit. I wonder what will happen to her husband considering his profession.

Sinlover
09-17-14, 16:33
I wonder what will happen to her husband considering his profession.I would think he is facing prison time as well, especially considering how much money was confiscated.

ScooterAllCity
09-17-14, 19:26
Those are two of the three reasons I didn't see her, the third reason being I wasn't comfortable with her being so open in a town so small. She originally made bareback mandatory, it wasn't until shortly before this went down that she started allowing condoms.That's strange to hear. That her cover was blown when some covered up. That's interesting.

DieselMike
09-17-14, 23:54
That's strange to hear. That her cover was blown when some covered up. That's interesting.Purely coincidental, I think. She may have been losing business due to the cover / uncover issue. If I recall; there was a heated discussion on another forum regarding providers doing BB and her name may have been mentioned in that discussion.

ScooterAllCity
09-18-14, 11:41
If I recall; there was a heated discussion on another forum regarding providers doing BB and her name may have been mentioned in that discussion.I remember that also. Geez, that had to be a few years back I'm thinking.

ItaloSamoa
09-18-14, 19:22
And that's why PHOTO=NO NO.

A woman the other day told me she wanted a photo of me. I told her no and there was no problem anyway. DON'T SEND PHOTOs that can later end up on wherever.

Local paper identified about a dozen men charged with a variety of counts after police reviewed her records. Requiring a photo and her preferance for bareback kept many from partaking.

Sinlover
05-23-15, 10:32
I don't know if many of you have used the site Adult Friend Finder but the files were hacked and the results are freely available online. If you used a separate e-mail address and didn't include any "real" personal information and didn't link it to social media accounts you should be fine. If you didn't? Be careful!

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/22/technology/adult-friendfinder-hacked/index.html

Howard5354
07-09-15, 12:13
Better watch yourself cause the heat is being turned up in Rock Country. Watch the following news program for more details.

WKOW.com Channel 27 Madison at 10 PM They are turning up the heat. So watch yourself if you are fishing in Rock County or you may find yourself making the perp walk.

Howard5354
07-20-15, 12:17
Let this be a warning to all of you to never give out personal information, including credit cards, etc to one of the booty sites, Ashley Mathews, Sugar Daddy, Seeking Arrangements, etc, or you may later find your name shared online. Anonymous hacked Ashley Mathews and has threatened to release ALL information if they do not close their two sites.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ashley-madison-hack_55acacdce4b0d2ded39f4c7d?cps=gravity_5053_-8241518386965274505

WizardOfAahs
09-05-15, 01:38
Interesting read, centered in IL.

http://time.com/4022124/prostitution-nationwide-sting/

Howard5354
09-05-15, 14:43
Interesting read, centered in IL.

http://time.com/4022124/prostitution-nationwide-sting/Looks like its getting bad out there. Busting the johns but if they are just fined and not jailed then they may come back.

Howard5354
11-30-15, 06:30
As cheap as a hamburger!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/meanwhile-in-greece-the-price-of-a-prostitute-drops-to-e4-per-hour.html

Howard5354
12-11-15, 04:28
Getting pussy whipped even if you are a cop is bad. Many [Deleted by Admin] will give a cop free pussy for protection or looking the other way. You don't have to take the pussy. This fool got pussy whipped. All the [Deleted by Admin] came at his ass but the 17 year old girl is what nailed his ass. Now his ass is going to spend the rest of his days in a cell thinking about pussy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355435/Daniel-Holtzclaw-GUILTY-raping-13-black-women-duty.html

Zeuss
01-14-16, 23:10
Well the feds are really on a roll with the "trafficking" epidemic; sadly all they have to do is create paranoia about something to open the floodgates of money. Doesn't matter if there really is a problem or not!

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/12/homeland-security-asking-hotel-staff-to

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/14/another-asian-woman-detained-at-airport

YES, big brother IS watching you!

DieselMike
01-15-16, 08:41
Well the feds are really on a roll with the "trafficking" epidemic; sadly all they have to do is create paranoia about something to open the floodgates of money. Doesn't matter if there really is a problem or not!

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/12/homeland-security-asking-hotel-staff-to

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/14/another-asian-woman-detained-at-airport

YES, big brother IS watching you!There is a problem with trafficking but I'm sure the size of the problem is grossly exaggerated. And, just like the war on drugs, the LE / Government establishment (and various social justice warrior organizations) is only too willing to suck up more of our tax money to expand their empire (s) while restricting our freedom.

Zeuss
01-16-16, 00:03
There is a problem with trafficking but I'm sure the size of the problem is grossly exaggerated. And, just like the war on drugs, the LE / Government establishment (and various social justice warrior organizations) is only too willing to suck up more of our tax money to expand their empire (s) while restricting our freedom.There's problems with many things. I think that any underage girl being trafficked is a problem. That said there, unfortunately, will always be the underage who are forced into it; sad but true. The same goes for foreigners, typically Asians, who become involuntary servants. The typical government solution is to throw money at a problem. When this is done the results MUST justify the costs. In virtually all of the newspaper reports that I have seen regarding the trafficking stings about 75% (at least) of the providers are not minors. So were their ads inferring that they were young or was the sting basically targeted at the hobby itself and their arrests boosts the arrest numbers so it looks like they're catching the bad guys. It really appears to be the same stings they've always run, just re-branded as going after trafficking since that's where the money and fame is. As far as the minors that they do catch how many are voluntarily providing and how many are actually being trafficked? Let's face it there are a lot of 16 & 17 year old girls who look older and discover this lucrative source of income. Getting a fake I'd isn't that hard to do.

Anyways, why on earth is the Department of Homeland Security involved in this?

Howard5354
01-16-16, 09:46
98 arrests for prostitution made in Florida. One dude was dressed in a french maid outfit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prostitution-sting-florida_5671c6b3e4b0688701dbf930

LoveSmallPerky
01-16-16, 10:10
There's problems with many things. I think that any underage girl being trafficked is a problem. That said there, unfortunately, will always be the underage who are forced into it; sad but true. The same goes for foreigners, typically Asians, who become involuntary servants. The typical government solution is to throw money at a problem. When this is done the results MUST justify the costs. In virtually all of the newspaper reports that I have seen regarding the trafficking stings about 75% (at least) of the providers are not minors. So were their ads inferring that they were young or was the sting basically targeted at the hobby itself and their arrests boosts the arrest numbers so it looks like they're catching the bad guys. It really appears to be the same stings they've always run, just re-branded as going after trafficking since that's where the money and fame is. As far as the minors that they do catch how many are voluntarily providing and how many are actually being trafficked? Let's face it there are a lot of 16 & 17 year old girls who look older and discover this lucrative source of income. Getting a fake I'd isn't that hard to do.

Anyways, why on earth is the Department of Homeland Security involved in this?I have heard that there is federal money involved when they catch those that are trafficking or being trafficked. I wouldn't put it past LEO to hint / suggest / mention the trafficking angle to the girls as a way for them to get a lighter sentence, if any, and they give up their handler. That way they get the handler and the federal funding for a trafficking bust that is nowhere close to it. I wonder what their talk would be if here were no providers and they were doing other, robbery / shooting / etc, to get their money?

Member #5286
01-16-16, 10:43
98 arrests for prostitution made in Florida. One dude was dressed in a french maid outfit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prostitution-sting-florida_5671c6b3e4b0688701dbf930Holy shit. They actually have a picture of the dude in the french maid outfit.

Zeuss
01-16-16, 22:14
I have heard that there is federal money involved when they catch those that are trafficking or being trafficked. I wouldn't put it past LEO to hint / suggest / mention the trafficking angle to the girls as a way for them to get a lighter sentence, if any, and they give up their handler. That way they get the handler and the federal funding for a trafficking bust that is nowhere close to it. I wonder what their talk would be if here were no providers and they were doing other, robbery / shooting / etc, to get their money?YES! It's big money for LE, just more wasted money added to the ever increasing national debt.

http://www.dhs.gov/topic/human-trafficking

http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign

http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign/awareness-training

Zeuss
01-16-16, 22:16
Holy shit. They actually have a picture of the dude in the french maid outfit.That pic was funny as hell.

Slick Banister
02-11-16, 13:38
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1019455-Personal-info

LoveSmallPerky
03-16-16, 08:21
Makes you wonder about many of the providers. A claim that they wouldn't have had sex with him if they weren't high? As many here know, most of them do it to support their habits. The other question is how many of them allowed the pictures or videos at the time and now are claiming they didn't?

http://fox6now.com/2016/03/15/bradford-harrington-faces-29-new-charges-accused-of-getting-women-high-recording-sex-with-them/

Star67
03-16-16, 22:46
Makes you wonder about many of the providers. A claim that they wouldn't have had sex with him if they weren't high? As many here know, most of them do it to support their habits. The other question is how many of them allowed the pictures or videos at the time and now are claiming they didn't?

http://fox6now.com/2016/03/15/bradford-harrington-faces-29-new-charges-accused-of-getting-women-high-recording-sex-with-them/

Nothing like keeping the evidence for the po-po. Wonder if he is a senior here.

Let this be a lesson my friends. If you have taken a video or have pictures of this hobby - Get rid of them. All your doing is building the case and storing evidence against yourself.

Member #5286
03-16-16, 23:19
Nothing like keeping the evidence for police. Wonder if he is a senior here.

Let this be a lesson my friends. If you have taken a video or have pictures of this hobby. Get rid of them. All your doing is building the case and storing evidence against yourself.I'll agree that having video or pictures could prove that you've been with a known provider, but unless you or they admit you paid for it, they can't really do anything. Sure it's not something you want them knowing, but if you're both consenting adults there's no evidence of a crime in pictures alone. What got this guy in so much trouble was that several of them were drugged when he recorded them. Once they were presented with the evidence, they said they didn't consent. He screwed up and drew attention to himself, which in turn led to LE looking at his phone and finding the incriminating evidence.

I too was curious if he was a member, but unless he logs in and says "hey guys, it's been nice knowing you" I doubt we'll find out for sure.

Howard5354
03-17-16, 08:22
He got pussy whipped and went buck wild. Had some prostitutes working for him, supporting them financially, shared a few with his brother, and that nabbed his ass. While he was banging them, he was handing out hefty sentences to dudes who were busted. Now he is going to join them in the slammer.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan/state-ag-ingham-county-prosecutor-arrested-charged_

DewPoint4157
03-17-16, 09:53

http://fox6now.com/2016/03/15/bradford-harrington-faces-29-new-charges-accused-of-getting-women-high-recording-sex-with-them/Several years ago, I went out for beers with this guy and several other members of this board. The guy fancied himself as the patron saint of female junkies. A normal monger would make the scoop and look for a place to park. This guy would make the scoop and head for a Mickey the's to feed the girl. He would feed, cloth, and bathe these girls and give them money and even a place to sleep. He had quite an extensive photo collection back then and I would guess that by now he probably knew almost every street walker junkie in town. I'm guessing that LE knew his car and were waiting for him to make a pickup. They probably interrogated the girl seperately who threw the guy under the bus (junkies are not known for a sense of gratitude).

I'm sure his photo collection was even more extensive when he was stopped. . It is easy to imagine other SW's piling on to avoid arrest. This guy's life is ruined. Not because he is evil, but because he failed to respect the boundaries that are essential to this hobby.

CharlieKane200
03-17-16, 20:28
Several years ago, I went out for beers with this guy and several other members of this board. The guy fancied himself as the patron saint of female junkies. A normal monger would make the scoop and look for a place to park. This guy would make the scoop and head for a Mickey the's to feed the girl. He would feed, cloth, and bathe these girls and give them money and even a place to sleep. He had quite an extensive photo collection back then and I would guess that by now he probably knew almost every street walker junkie in town. I'm guessing that LE knew his car and were waiting for him to make a pickup. They probably interrogated the girl seperately who threw the guy under the bus (junkies are not known for a sense of gratitude).

I'm sure his photo collection was even more extensive when he was stopped. . It is easy to imagine other SW's piling on to avoid arrest. This guy's life is ruined. Not because he is evil, but because he failed to respect the boundaries that are essential to this hobby.I didn't recognize him from the picture, but after your post I ran the number I had in my phone. Damn! Deleted all the info I had in my phone, but it's still out there somewhere. I feel bad for him, he's actually a good guy.

FlaFlaFlowhi
03-17-16, 20:31
"The new charges filed on Tuesday, March 15th include the following: . Prostitution -- Non-marital sexual intercourse".

What? Charges were filed for non-marital sexual intercourse? Where the fuck am I. In Saudi Arabia?

Member #5286
03-17-16, 22:35
Deleted all the info I had in my phone, but it's still out there somewhere.Hopefully that "somewhere" isn't still in his phone which is now in a police evidence bag LOL! Luckily they'd probably have no reason to want to talk to everyone in his phone, but I'd at least comit that number to memory so you know not to answer it just in case.

DieselMike
03-17-16, 23:50
Several years ago, I went out for beers with this guy and several other members of this board. The guy fancied himself as the patron saint of female junkies. A normal monger would make the scoop and look for a place to park. This guy would make the scoop and head for a Mickey the's to feed the girl. He would feed, cloth, and bathe these girls and give them money and even a place to sleep. He had quite an extensive photo collection back then and I would guess that by now he probably knew almost every street walker junkie in town. I'm guessing that LE knew his car and were waiting for him to make a pickup. They probably interrogated the girl seperately who threw the guy under the bus (junkies are not known for a sense of gratitude).

I'm sure his photo collection was even more extensive when he was stopped. . It is easy to imagine other SW's piling on to avoid arrest. This guy's life is ruined. Not because he is evil, but because he failed to respect the boundaries that are essential to this hobby.Sure sounds like someone that may be a member here. Anyone MIA this week?

Msteresc
03-18-16, 07:03
Sure sounds like someone that may be a member here. Anyone MIA this week?He is a member, don't ask for his handle, I don't think is should be given out. I've talked to him, not a good situation.

Be careful he knew this girl for a couple of years. Any one of these girls will flip on you to save there skin and most times we have much more to loss.

Howard5354
03-18-16, 08:55
He is a member, don't ask for his handle, I don't think is should be given out. I've talked to him, not a good situation.

Be careful he knew this girl for a couple of years. Any one of these girls will flip on you to save there skin and most times we have much more to loss.But if you play with fire long enough you will get burned. As Winston discovered in 1984, everyone will flip under the right circumstances. As Victor Ortiz found out in his fight with Mayweather, protect yourself at all times.

Oakly
03-18-16, 09:36
"The new charges filed on Tuesday, March 15th include the following: . Prostitution -- Non-marital sexual intercourse".

What? Charges were filed for non-marital sexual intercourse? Where the fuck am I. In Saudi Arabia?Even more harsh - 17 counts of capturing an image of nudity. These new charges span at least two years, and have a lot to do with lewd photos and videos allegedly found on Harrington's phone.

He should have used an iPhone and encrypted it.

LoveSmallPerky
03-18-16, 10:08
Even more harsh - 17 counts of capturing an image of nudity. These new charges span at least two years, and have a lot to do with lewd photos and videos allegedly found on Harrington's phone.

He should have used an iPhone and encrypted it.May be with their consent and be harmless but also dangerous. In reality, if you're going to keep / store them you should cover your A $$. They may not like the idea but you should get a picture of their I'd to show that they are of age and get a signed release for them because she can change her story at any given time.

One thing that I'm curious about regarding the IPhone and encryption pertains to a living person. Apple is fighting the work around for the IPhone and those people are dead but what would happen if you are alive? Could they go to court and get a judge to rule that a person must reveal the security / unlock code? I could see a judge going both ways depending on the severity. For national security it may pass muster but if it is for pictures / videos would that fall under the 5th amendment and self incrimination?

Member #5286
03-18-16, 13:26
Could they go to court and get a judge to rule that a person must reveal the security / unlock code? If it's a terrorist I say why bother the judge when you can just waterboard the prick for the password? Even if he doesn't give it up, at least we got to waterboard a terrorist. It's a win / win!

CharlieKane200
03-18-16, 18:01
Hopefully that "somewhere" isn't still in his phone which is now in a police evidence bag LOL! Luckily they'd probably have no reason to want to talk to everyone in his phone, but I'd at least comit that number to memory so you know not to answer it just in case.I'm not worried about being in his directory; I'm just hoping he deleted the texts.

Star67
03-18-16, 22:53
He is a member, don't ask for his handle, I don't think is should be given out. I've talked to him, not a good situation.

Be careful he knew this girl for a couple of years. Any one of these girls will flip on you to save there skin and most times we have much more to loss.Exactly what you said. This is the point I was originally trying to make. Don't keep the images or pictures because these girls can flip on a dime and claim they never authorized any of the images or video. Next thing you know it you find yourself in a world of shit.

Did he have images of just one provider or did he have multiple images / video of other girls? Are we talking SWs. BP girls. Girls off of Craigslist? They went back to November 2013.

DieselMike
03-19-16, 05:35
If a guy takes nude pics of a woman, whether it be his girlfriend, wife, paid companion, whatever, and she later says that it was done against her will or while she was intoxicated / stoned, the guy is in deep shit? Or if the guy has sex with her, apparently consensual, and she later says she did not consent?

I realize there are many ways for this stuff to bite a guy in the ass, but it's pretty messed up. Would a waiver / consent form even help if the woman later claimed that she was impaired by drugs or alcohol?

Star67
03-19-16, 20:49
If a guy takes nude pics of a woman, whether it be his girlfriend, wife, paid companion, whatever, and she later says that it was done against her will or while she was intoxicated / stoned, the guy is in deep shit? Or if the guy has sex with her, apparently consensual, and she later says she did not consent?

I realize there are many ways for this stuff to bite a guy in the ass, but it's pretty messed up. Would a waiver / consent form even help if the woman later claimed that she was impaired by drugs or alcohol?DieselMike -.

So many ways to be burned here. This applies to the act itself. With or Without photos. Bite you in the ass and then completely ruin your life. Yes its entirely messed up.

There was a member here that has since relocated to a nicer warmer climate. He posted his encounters and escapades on pornhub. I always told him be careful with what you are doing.

She may say yeah go ahead and take the picture (s) or video (s) at the time. She may say I have no problem with it. You may even give her extra money to take the pictures or video. But she can claim they were taken against her will, she was impared, forced, and then deny consent at any time.

Signed waivers are one way. It got so bad in Florida and in California that porn producers were recording the consent to prove there was no impairment and that the actor / actress was a willing participant.

Be careful my friends.

Coochie Eater
03-20-16, 19:02
DieselMike -.

So many ways to be burned here. This applies to the act itself. With or Without photos. Bite you in the ass and then completely ruin your life. Yes its entirely messed up.

There was a member here that has since relocated to a nicer warmer climate. He posted his encounters and escapades on pornhub. I always told him be careful with what you are doing.

She may say yeah go ahead and take the picture (s) or video (s) at the time. She may say I have no problem with it. You may even give her extra money to take the pictures or video. But she can claim they were taken against her will, she was impared, forced, and then deny consent at any time.

Signed waivers are one way. It got so bad in Florida and in California that porn producers were recording the consent to prove there was no impairment and that the actor / actress was a willing participant.

Be careful my friends.You can look for it there. Friend goes to Real Estate Convention. Friend meets two babes in the bar. Drinks later, on to their bedroom. He's eating pussy on Number 1, while Number 2 is calling desk (yep pre-cell phone days) and yells rape. Long and short, he gets convicted of 3rd degree sexual assualt, winds up on CCAP, and loses all future credibility with future clients (non-clients). It was a set-up from the beginning. Babes sue him civilly for damages after conviction. They lose, he loses, Lawyers win.

So if you think about it, you're further ahead to be caught with a known prostitute than to date a woman out of a bar. If the hooker claims rape, well, gee, not much credibility there. If two realtors from a small town in Wisconsin claim rape, well kiss your nuts goodbye.

Coochie (damn, dis sum heavy shit) Eater.

God Bless You All.

HuntingStreets
03-21-16, 01:10
May be with their consent and be harmless but also dangerous. In reality, if you're going to keep / store them you should cover your A $$. They may not like the idea but you should get a picture of their I'd to show that they are of age and get a signed release for them because she can change her story at any given time.

One thing that I'm curious about regarding the IPhone and encryption pertains to a living person. Apple is fighting the work around for the IPhone and those people are dead but what would happen if you are alive? Could they go to court and get a judge to rule that a person must reveal the security / unlock code? I could see a judge going both ways depending on the severity. For national security it may pass muster but if it is for pictures / videos would that fall under the 5th amendment and self incrimination?Here's an interesting article regarding the second part of your question. Some interesting comments as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/02/17/other-apple-case/80505314/

I'm no attorney but I think the court cases are less about the 5th Amendment (forcing YOU to hand over your password) than about having a backdoor so they don't need your password. Today's smart phones are nothing more than handheld computers and the Government will absolutely search your laptop / desktop if they have probable cause and a warrant.

Oakly
03-21-16, 09:19
Here's an interesting article regarding the second part of your question. Some interesting comments as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/02/17/other-apple-case/80505314/

I'm no attorney but I think the court cases are less about the 5th Amendment (forcing YOU to hand over your password) than about having a backdoor so they don't need your password. Today's smart phones are nothing more than handheld computers and the Government will absolutely search your laptop / desktop if they have probable cause and a warrant.But. You have the right to remain silent. Demanding your password would be the equivalent of demanding a bank robber to tell them where you hid the money. That said, don't use your finger print to lock the phone as they can use your prints to unlock the phone.

WizardOfAahs
03-21-16, 22:59
But. You have the right to remain silent. Demanding your password would be the equivalent of demanding a bank robber to tell them where you hid the money. That said, don't use your finger print to lock the phone as they can use your prints to unlock the phone.To establish a foregone conclusion that there are others, so then the Fifth does not apply; at least according to the US District Court, SE Wisconsin.

http://www.dww.com/articles/us-court-orders-suspect-to-decrypt-files

Oakly
03-22-16, 19:27
To establish a foregone conclusion that there are others, so then the Fifth does not apply; at least according to the US District Court, SE Wisconsin.

http://www.dww.com/articles/us-court-orders-suspect-to-decrypt-filesThat just doesn't seem right on so many levels. What makes it a 'foregone conclusion'? I could see child porn if they monitor your web tracks but it still doesn't seem right. For photos it is your word against the provider's and if she was unaware or unable to say 'no' then how can she testify that you took photos and used that particular phone. Regardless, it should send a chill down one's spine.

Howard5354
03-23-16, 18:38
But. You have the right to remain silent. Demanding your password would be the equivalent of demanding a bank robber to tell them where you hid the money. That said, don't use your finger print to lock the phone as they can use your prints to unlock the phone.To go directly to jail. Now shut up and empty your pockets. If you don't have big bucks then you are not going to get justice. Justice means just us!

JeBiga469
04-11-16, 11:15
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. I saw this a few weeks ago on Ch 12 News. Guess that's a warning for us to stay away. No wonder the last time I was there it wasn't any good as my review stated. Oh well, onto the next one.

http://www.wisn.com/news/greenfield-massage-parlor-being-investigated/38639532

MotorCity77
04-12-16, 21:52
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. I saw this a few weeks ago on Ch 12 News. Guess that's a warning for us to stay away. No wonder the last time I was there it wasn't any good as my review stated. Oh well, onto the next one.

http://www.wisn.com/news/greenfield-massage-parlor-being-investigated/38639532All the more reason to just take your money, spend a little extra time and head south. Lots of good info on the various Chicago area boards. It's hard to look past convenience, but man it's not worth the trouble around here now.

Howard5354
05-06-16, 10:12
http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/racine-man-gets-years-prison-in-escort-scam-armed-robbery/article_e4d8329c-6f55-598d-b150-199bedaf6201.html

Howard5354
06-22-16, 04:35
To bang any of these ladies.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32219605/mpd-sting-nets-11-prostitution-arrests

LoveSmallPerky
06-22-16, 10:47

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32219605/mpd-sting-nets-11-prostitution-arrestsIt all. . 2-. 5 is all they wanted and the city says tons. They have a LOT of drug problems down there, not to mention all the other crimes.

ScooterAllCity
06-22-16, 10:48

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32219605/mpd-sting-nets-11-prostitution-arrestsGood thing they're in Memphis.

LookingForLefty
06-26-16, 11:19
Quite a few of you visited the jungle house in New Berlin a few years ago. Did a name search on youtube and there is a news story. Very good segment. Looks like our friend is now in Colorado running a cannabis business. Her pics, she looks healthy and happy. Definitely put on a little weight. The good way, healthy style. Also noticed that all references to her difficult past that used to be all over the web have been removed. Kind of glad to see its gone.

Nomad15
07-09-16, 22:18
http://www.startribune.com/milwaukee-man-charged-with-running-multistate-sex-trafficking-ring/386091591/

Howard5354
07-23-16, 06:10
All the area pussy is headed to Philly now but there is a killer on the loose.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/22/philadelphia-prostitutes-band-together-to-fight-a-mystery-predator.html

LoveSmallPerky
08-15-16, 22:03
Was going to make the trip 2 Milwaukee because the Madison market sucks but not now. Let me get this right let me know if I'm wrong. A black Criminal ran from the cops with a stolen handgun in his hand then turned around still holding the gun when the cops had to drop the gun he refused so the cop shot the criminal black kid or young man. The cop that did the shooting was also black. So the Northside Community gets all worked up because they don't think young black guys with criminal records running around stolen weapons should be shot by the cops so their responses to loot pillage and destroy their own black community. Makes sense to me. So my trip to Milwaukee will be off I know well enough not to go on the North side anyway but I think I'll just be hands-off.There as a press conference today and they had said that the gatherings on Sunday were peaceful until later that night. There was a group that came up from Chicago that started all the uproar, hostile acts and damage. I don't remember the group name they sated but it was something with Russian. Like in the other serious problemed uproars they said that it is the outside groups that flood in to use a situation to advance their cause. Like mentioned, the law enforcement shootings get the attention but the gang or black on black shootings go untouched.

BuffaloDog
09-29-16, 07:02
http://fox6now.com/2016/09/28/a-serious-serious-problem-neighbors-near-church-school-at-22nd-greenfield-say-prostitution-out-of-control/

Bbadger187
09-29-16, 08:37
I just saw it on Fox 6 this morning. There is a meeting this morning.

"Serious problem:" Neighbors near church, school at 22nd & Greenfield say prostitution out of control.

http://fox6now.com/2016/09/28/a-serious-serious-problem-neighbors-near-church-school-at-22nd-greenfield-say-prostitution-out-of-control/

HuntingStreets
09-29-16, 09:32
http://fox6now.com/tag/prostitution/

Be safe out there.

DieselMike
09-29-16, 09:53
http://fox6now.com/tag/prostitution/

Be safe out there.Yeah; they will put on a show for the public but in the end nothing will change. Alderman talked about "getting these people the help they need". Good luck with that!

HuntingStreets
09-29-16, 15:34
Yeah; they will put on a show for the public but in the end nothing will change. Alderman talked about "getting these people the help they need". Good luck with that!Jeff Wagner is an about to do a segment on it on WTMJ radio.

Howard5354
09-30-16, 09:07
Jeff Wagner is an about to do a segment on it on WTMJ radio.Election is coming so its time to crack down and jail some perps.

Venerable
09-30-16, 09:31
Jeff Wagner is an about to do a segment on it on WTMJ radio.Local public radio had a short segment about it Friday morning, including Ald. Bob Donovan talking about "parts of Greenfield, parts of National, parts of Lincoln".

All their features wind up on their website wuwm.com eventually, but there's no link yet. Check in the afternoon or Saturday.

SnurgleWump
10-07-16, 08:04
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/backpage-raided-ceo-arrested-texas-42630540

ZipperSquid
10-07-16, 08:22
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/backpage-raided-ceo-arrested-texas-42630540

OlderFunGuy
10-07-16, 11:50
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/backpage-raided-ceo-arrested-texas-42630540Thanks to SW for making this ifnormation available. Very interesting. Had not seen anything about it. Reminds me of when about 6 years ago when several states started action against Craigslist for their "adult services" section. If I recall correctly, CL decided to voluntarily remove that section from the site rather than go through a long legal battle.

About a year or so ago, the government arrested the CEO of the gay website, Rentboy. The USA Government actually seized the website and shut it down.

So it would appear that the CEO has a decision to make in regard to keeping the escort section on the site or fighting it. In any event, he appears to be in some rather deep do-do.

In the long run, it probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference for the industry. There are lots of other escort sites around, and with tens of millions of dollars on the table, if BP folds up, I am sure there will be a lot of new sites to fill the void. Have a great weekend. OFG out.

Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

A2

DaveB3655
10-28-16, 17:50
Here's the link to the latest story on the Kayla Bauske murder. Be forewarned, it's not pleasant to read.

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/28/22-year-old-man-charged-in-connection-to-death-of-kayla-bouske-woman-found-stuffed-in-tote/

Mucsea
10-28-16, 21:48
Here's the link to the latest story on the Kayla Bauske murder. Be forewarned, it's not pleasant to read.

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/28/22-year-old-man-charged-in-connection-to-death-of-kayla-bouske-woman-found-stuffed-in-tote/No idea how someone could do that to another person. I feel for her family. I never saw her but, I did read a few times she ripped a couple different guys off. I used to see her ad's all the time. These girls in this line of work take risks and do mongers. Unfortunately she picked the wrong guy to rob. Again, I feel sorry for what happened.

Oakly
10-28-16, 21:50

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/28/22-year-old-man-charged-in-connection-to-death-of-kayla-bouske-woman-found-stuffed-in-tote/That hits too close to home.

DaveDream
10-28-16, 21:53
Just chalk it up as a learning experience. NEVER let the woman out of your site and ALWAYS keep an eye on your wallet. I will never let one of these women over to my place. What if they OD in your bathroom? What if their boyfriend who is sitting in the car outside does something while you're in the bedroom? Nope, not me!

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/28/22-year-old-man-charged-in-connection-to-death-of-kayla-bouske-woman-found-stuffed-in-tote/

TheTonyShow
10-29-16, 01:46
I only saw her twice and it was over 3 years ago. She had some guy drive her the first time. Too bad she didn't still do that. She was cool when I met her, no thievery. Second time she even let me pick her up in Stallis at her uncles place. What a shame.

No idea how someone could do that to another person. I feel for her family. I never saw her but, I did read a few times she ripped a couple different guys off. I used to see her ad's all the time. These girls in this line of work take risks and do mongers. Unfortunately she picked the wrong guy to rob. Again, I feel sorry for what happened.

Howard5354
10-29-16, 06:30
Just chalk it up as a learning experience. NEVER let the woman out of your site and ALWAYS keep an eye on your wallet. I will never let one of these women over to my place. What if they OD in your bathroom? What if their boyfriend who is sitting in the car outside does something while you're in the bedroom? Nope, not me!After spending the first ten years in a 6 by 9 cell he will regret he decision to murder her over $300. He is lucky that he will not have to walk the green mile. If he was not discover then those who saw her and used a cell phone would be hauled in by homicide detectives.

LookingForLefty
10-29-16, 09:54
I only saw her twice and it was over 3 years ago. She had some guy drive her the first time. Too bad she didn't still do that. She was cool when I met her, no thievery. Second time she even let me pick her up in Stallis at her uncles place. What a shame.That bar he was working at is known for being a sketchy place. One provider told me she got ruffied there and her car stolen. She woke up at a no-tel, had been anally rape, and shot full of drugs. They kept there for three days, raped multiple times, shot up with heroin, forced into 3-ways, and managed to escape with the help of the Indian owner. They got her some clothes and got her home. Since her car was a beater and not properly titled, she just wrote that off. Its no surprise that this poor young ladiy's FB friends are also on BP as are friends of friends. One is the daughter of of the lady found dead in a jail cell. Looks like we had two people high on drugs and it turned out really bad. The degrees of separation among all these providers is minimal. The addict women just have that look. Full of tattoos, the dark eyeliner, meth mouth teeth, and lots of pics with their baby's like they are mom of the year. Usually a scary looking baby daddy.

Member #6005
10-29-16, 10:33
Just chalk it up as a learning experience. NEVER let the woman out of your site and ALWAYS keep an eye on your wallet. I will never let one of these women over to my place. What if they OD in your bathroom? What if their boyfriend who is sitting in the car outside does something while you're in the bedroom? Nope, not me!Some rules I've learned:

* Never, ever host at your residence. I can't believe anyone does this. Unless they're reckless, don't care, have nothing to lose, or are inviting trouble.

* Ideally, park far enough away and walk to the incall, so the provider (and potentially anyone she's working with) can't identify your vehicle.

* Don't bring your wallet to the incall. Bring the fee and no more in an envelope. This discourages you from engaging in upsell, since you can't without leaving and returning. Which tends to encourage you to rethink what's happening.

These simple rules go a long way.

I once had a two girl in California go horribly wrong. They tried to get me to drink something that likely would have made me unconscious. I had enough sense to avoid that. But while one was massaging me, the other rifled through my wallet and took several credit cards. They were able to charge a few dollars (which I subsequently had reversed) before I canceled the cards. I realized it was a scam and had them leave. I knew they took my card, but I wasn't going to physically stop them. I was dumb enough to bring them into my hotel room and they started screaming "Rape!" in the hallway.

This is part of why I refuse to do 2 girl sessions. I tend to think it's a scam of one sort or another.

LookingForLefty
10-29-16, 11:03
Some rules I've learned:

* Never, ever host at your residence. I can't believe anyone does this. Unless they're reckless, don't care, have nothing to lose, or are inviting trouble.

* Ideally, park far enough away and walk to the incall, so the provider (and potentially anyone she's working with) can't identify your vehicle.

* Don't bring your wallet to the incall. Bring the fee and no more in an envelope. This discourages you from engaging in upsell, since you can't without leaving and returning. Which tends to encourage you to rethink what's happening.

These simple rules go a long way.

I once had a two girl in California go horribly wrong. They tried to get me to drink something that likely would have made me unconscious. I had enough sense to avoid that. But while one was massaging me, the other rifled through my wallet and took several credit cards. They were able to charge a few dollars (which I subsequently had reversed) before I canceled the cards. I realized it was a scam and had them leave. I knew they took my card, but I wasn't going to physically stop them. I was dumb enough to bring them into my hotel room and they started screaming "Rape!" in the hallway.

This is part of why I refuse to do 2 girl sessions. I tend to think it's a scam of one sort or another.I've never had a real girlfriend or wife. Only been on a few real dates in my life. Not counting on meeting potential providers for coffee. But I hear the damage caused by having a girlfriend or wife can be just as bad, but just in a different way. Instead of losing a few hundred you can lose everything you have to a crazy one.

ScooterAllCity
10-29-16, 12:25
That bar he was working at is known for being a sketchy place.Steny's is a sketchy place now? Do you just make this up as we go along?

Zeuss
10-29-16, 15:13
I only saw her twice and it was over 3 years ago. She had some guy drive her the first time. Too bad she didn't still do that. She was cool when I met her, no thievery. Second time she even let me pick her up in Stallis at her uncles place. What a shame.As we all should be well aware, there are risks with this hobby, as there are risks with many endeavors. As far as statistics go, who knows? It's next to impossible to track, but I don't think the risk is that high since we see pretty much all of the reports of the bad incidents. The biggest lesson learned should be that you're playing with fire when you get sticky fingers, especially with a drug crowd. Things can escalate quickly. Hopefully other ladies will learn from this that ripping others off can have bad consequences.

MilwaukeePics
10-29-16, 15:17
Steny's is a sketchy place now? Do you just make this up as we go along?The last time I was in there the popcorn was a little stale. #dive Also, shuffleboard is a little low-brow.

Bonadrag
10-29-16, 15:18
Steny's is a sketchy place now? Do you just make this up as we go along?LMAO. I usually find his BS entertaining but come on, Steny's is a mainstay in Walkers Point.

ScooterAllCity
10-29-16, 19:11
LMAO. I usually find his BS entertaining but come on, Steny's is a mainstay in Walkers Point.Exactly. Damn near 30 years it's been there. And now this bs.

Oakly
10-29-16, 20:07
As we all should be well aware, there are risks with this hobby, as there are risks with many endeavors. As far as statistics go, who knows? It's next to impossible to track, but I don't think the risk is that high since we see pretty much all of the reports of the bad incidents. The biggest lesson learned should be that you're playing with fire when you get sticky fingers, especially with a drug crowd. Things can escalate quickly. Hopefully other ladies will learn from this that ripping others off can have bad consequences.You are assuming what the guy said is true. Unfortunately the provider cannot speak for herself anymore. Even if it is true, it doesn't give the guy license to kill.

Mucsea
10-30-16, 02:28
You are assuming what the guy said is true. Unfortunately the provider cannot speak for herself anymore. Even if it is true, it doesn't give the guy license to kill.That came out wrong by me, in no way shape or forum do I remotely advocate what he did was "ok"! I feel sorry for her family and her. What I was trying to say is, in this hobby you have to be careful, both providers and mongers. With that said, when these girls rip guys off 99.9% of the time nothing happens to them. I'm just saying when these girls rob guys, they really don't know what the guy will do in return, unfortunately this was nuts! You're also right about who really knows if she robbed him BUT, I wouldn't put it by these girls and I do recall her doing a couple cash and dashes over the years. In the end, I'm just saying for everyone to be safe out there! Providers included, and if she did rob him, hopefully some providers think twice about cash and dashes mongers as you never know what some crazy person might do! Stay safe!

EDIT: Maybe he tried scamming her out of money too, we will never know...

Terry7168
10-30-16, 09:38

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/28/22-year-old-man-charged-in-connection-to-death-of-kayla-bouske-woman-found-stuffed-in-tote/Any idea what names she went by on BP? Looks familiar, but I never seen her.

Cdthe1
10-30-16, 09:46
Any idea what names she went by on BP? Looks familiar, but I never seen her.Her latest name was Elena. Truly tragic!

ScooterAllCity
10-30-16, 09:46
Any idea what names she went by on BP? Looks familiar, but I never seen her.Elena was one.

Member #6005
10-30-16, 10:49
I never saw her, but I was in contact with her during a recent visit of hers to Madison. Sad.

TallViking
10-30-16, 13:00
I've never had a real girlfriend or wife. Only been on a few real dates in my life. Not counting on meeting potential providers for coffee. But I hear the damage caused by having a girlfriend or wife can be just as bad, but just in a different way. Instead of losing a few hundred you can lose everything you have to a crazy one.You can lose you dignity while there out sucking someone else's cock or getting laid and your home watching the kids, found out there were numerous, then she got caught and wanted me again, claimed she misses a big cock and needs me, well she missed it for the rest of her life, in the mid 90's, I ended up missing a house, 1966 Dodge Coronet and a 1972 Ford pick up truck I drove back from Arizona and redid the interior to original and Painted and rebuilt 390, she sold the truck for 1300 which is easily worth 8 to 10 grand today and drove the Dodge around in the winter until it was a rust bucket, paid $550.00 a month support yet the kids always needed new clothes, coats, boots etc. I bought, well I got custody a few years later and all that hell with her was worth having them, a crazy one ends up ruining a guy for any future relationships too, its just not good.

TV out.

Terry7168
10-30-16, 13:09
I never saw her, but I was in contact with her during a recent visit of hers to Madison. Sad.That's who I thought it was.

MinerM
10-30-16, 13:53
That came out wrong by me, in no way shape or forum do I remotely advocate what he did was "ok"! I feel sorry for her family and her. What I was trying to say is, in this hobby you have to be careful, both providers and mongers. With that said, when these girls rip guys off 99.9% of the time nothing happens to them. I'm just saying when these girls rob guys, they really don't know what the guy will do in return, unfortunately this was nuts! You're also right about who really knows if she robbed him BUT, I wouldn't put it by these girls and I do recall her doing a couple cash and dashes over the years. In the end, I'm just saying for everyone to be safe out there! Providers included, and if she did rob him, hopefully some providers think twice about cash and dashes mongers as you never know what some crazy person might do! Stay safe!

EDIT: Maybe he tried scamming her out of money too, we will never know...Nearly every provider that I have seen has multiple stories of "clients" ripping them off. It seems that there are too many guys trying to get something for free or ridiculously cheap! I respect all women and treat the providers with the utmost respect. Most of these women are good people and react to the environment that they live in. Almost ever provider that I have seen calls me a gentleman and asks me to call them again, anytime and hopefully soon. I've been in the hobby for about 3 years. I've never been ripped off, only had two up-sells, and never had a provider "light-up" my phone. Admittedly, I do a lot research and take a lot of precautions. I always take the hour and the ladies are very accommodating and treat me well. I'm patient with trying to make the first date. Until the ladies get to know me, I don't get VIP treatment, which gives me the indication how they usually get treated. I tried to see Elena for the first time about a month ago. She cancelled at the last minute. I feel really bad for all those that were close to her. These ladies are special and need to be respected.

Zeuss
10-30-16, 22:37
You are assuming what the guy said is true. Unfortunately the provider cannot speak for herself anymore. Even if it is true, it doesn't give the guy license to kill.No, I am not saying that. But it certainly is plausible. We all know that there are scammers / thieves out there. There's numerous ripoff stories on this forum. What I said is that they're playing with fire when they do that. Things can quickly get out of hand in the heat of the moment, especially when they're banking on the guy's desire to be discreet. Sometimes it backfires.

The moral is if you play with fire you might get burned. NO, this doesn't give license to take someone's life but many murders are just that, crimes of passion. No one can really say how they would react until they're in the situation. What you think you'll do isn't necessarily what you will do.

DrPussy
10-31-16, 13:05
No, I am not saying that. But it certainly is plausible. We all know that there are scammers / thieves out there. There's numerous ripoff stories on this forum. What I said is that they're playing with fire when they do that. Things can quickly get out of hand in the heat of the moment, especially when they're banking on the guy's desire to be discreet. Sometimes it backfires.

The moral is if you play with fire you might get burned. NO, this doesn't give license to take someone's life but many murders are just that, crimes of passion. No one can really say how they would react until they're in the situation. What you think you'll do isn't necessarily what you will do.News reports say suspect high on cocaine dude look likes amature wrestler probably didn't even know his own strength got to wrestling to get his money back and high off cocaine bad judgement leading to the destruction of 2 lives for a stupid moment of pleasure. 2 bad now I must go find some more pussy my4 cent 4 day day.

TheTonyShow
10-31-16, 19:26
She was tiny, you wouldn't have to strangle her to get your money back. You could physically check her purse without her stopping you. This was an act of anger and drugs, simple as that.

News reports say suspect high on cocaine dude look likes amature wrestler probably didn't even know his own strength got to wrestling to get his money back and high off cocaine bad judgement leading to the destruction of 2 lives for a stupid moment of pleasure. 2 bad now I must go find some more pussy my4 cent 4 day day.

Lipstickbj
11-02-16, 01:06
I never saw her, but I was in contact with her during a recent visit of hers to Madison. Sad.I saw her a couple of times in the past year. She never stole anything of mine. But I am also cautious when it comes to my valuables. She was nice to me. Damn that sucks.

LoveAddict
11-02-16, 11:18
She was tiny, you wouldn't have to strangle her to get your money back. You could physically check her purse without her stopping you. This was an act of anger and drugs, simple as that.Let us hope that the only circumstance he ever gets out of prison is in a wooden box!

Kampyone
11-07-16, 19:05
That bar he was working at is known for being a sketchy place. One provider told me she got ruffied there and her car stolen. She woke up at a no-tel, had been anally rape, and shot full of drugs. They kept there for three days, raped multiple times, shot up with heroin, forced into 3-ways, and managed to escape with the help of the Indian owner. They got her some clothes and got her home. Since her car was a beater and not properly titled, she just wrote that off. Its no surprise that this poor young ladiy's FB friends are also on BP as are friends of friends. One is the daughter of of the lady found dead in a jail cell. Looks like we had two people high on drugs and it turned out really bad. The degrees of separation among all these providers is minimal. The addict women just have that look. Full of tattoos, the dark eyeliner, meth mouth teeth, and lots of pics with their baby's like they are mom of the year. Usually a scary looking baby daddy.

Times might have changed and I haven't been there in 15 years, but Steny's was a typical young, mid 20's / early 30's people and college crowd type of place. A fun place, really. I never saw any shady characters there. Again, times might have changed.

ScooterAllCity
11-07-16, 19:57
Times might have changed and I haven't been there in 15 years, but Steny's was a typical young, mid 20's / early 30's people and college crowd type of place. A fun place, really. I never saw any shady characters there. Again, times might have changed.Same Steny's these days also. And funny after he posted that BS not another word from him defending his comment. Total fiction from our legendary storyteller.

Icekane
11-08-16, 13:54
Her latest name was Elena. Truly tragic!Had heard about this but just read the story and realized who she was. I had seen her awhile ago, seemed nice enough and no problems with stealing or anything. Real shame she ended up like that.

Power House
11-08-16, 14:08
I saw her a couple of times in the past year. She never stole anything of mine. But I am also cautious when it comes to my valuables. She was nice to me. Damn that sucks.I didn't understand why he had to kill that young lady. But, hearing that he was on drugs makes some sense of why he would do something like that. I can say this, you guys help keep me sharp and on point when it comes to dealing with providers. I wondered if she had kids.

Acrovader7
11-08-16, 15:04
I seriously considered visiting that woman that was murdered a year or two ago but decided against it due to mixed reviews. I'm really glad I didn't, regardless of reviews, because I would've felt even worse about her death if I did.

FerrariForMe
11-10-16, 08:18
I seriously considered visiting that woman that was murdered a year or two ago but decided against it due to mixed reviews. I'm really glad I didn't, regardless of reviews, because I would've felt even worse about her death if I did.I saw her a little over a year ago and didn't have a good experience (wrote about it hear). About 6-8 months ago she contacted me saying she's changed and tried to get me to see her again. Offered a discounted visit with her and her friend, Imille or something like that. I reluctantly declined. Sadly about 2 months later Imille turned up dead. I think it was an overdose.

Remember to always keep your wits about you. This is a deferent world we're venturing into.

Icekane
11-10-16, 13:27
I saw her a little over a year ago and didn't have a good experience (wrote about it hear). About 6-8 months ago she contacted me saying she's changed and tried to get me to see her again. Offered a discounted visit with her and her friend, Imille or something like that. I reluctantly declined. Sadly about 2 months later Imille turned up dead. I think it was an overdose.

Remember to always keep your wits about you. This is a deferent world we're venturing into.It hit me harder than I would've thought. Weird feeling knowing that someone you fucked was murdered. It's definitely a different world and keeping your wits about you and being cautious is big.

DaveDream
11-11-16, 23:10
Did anyone hear about the woman who ran out in front of the semi off of College and I-94? My first thought was it's either an escort like Jess who hit rock bottom or someone who couldn't take Trump being the President. LOL. Any more details come out about this?

DaveB3655
11-12-16, 09:21
Did anyone hear about the woman who ran out in front of the semi off of College and I-94? My first thought was it's either an escort like Jess who hit rock bottom or someone who couldn't take Trump being the President. LOL. Any more details come out about this?I fail to find any humor in this.

LoveSmallPerky
11-12-16, 10:57
I fail to find any humor in this.I think the humor part that he was inferring was the snowflakes that are so upset about Trump and what they are doing. Have you been hearing about the crazy things? Colleges have grief counselors, postponing or eliminating mid terms, crying and coloring sessions, that part is ridiculous but Her death is not humorous at all.

DaveDream
11-12-16, 12:54
Was about the election and the crazy things people are doing. One of my co-workers actually thought it was a suicide because of Trump being elected.

I think the humor part that he was inferring was the snowflakes that are so upset about Trump and what they are doing. Have you been hearing about the crazy things? Colleges have grief counselors, postponing or eliminating mid terms, crying and coloring sessions, that part is ridiculous but Her death is not humorous at all..

Daprip
11-13-16, 12:51
I fail to find any humor in this.I guess sense of humor differs from person to person but I don't find this funny myself. Some people are enjoying this election result so much that they find any way to inject it into any ongoing discussion. Someone doing something like this says all is not well with them and they deserve pity at the minimum. Oh and by the way an escort hitting rock bottom isn't funny to me as well.

Dmurray
11-13-16, 13:18
Did anyone hear about the woman who ran out in front of the semi off of College and I-94? My first thought was it's either an escort like Jess who hit rock bottom or someone who couldn't take Trump being the President. LOL. Any more details come out about this?Absolutely nothing wrong with your comment.

MilwPussyHound
11-21-16, 22:39
I saw a TV commercial this evening for the show "Intervention". And low and behold it was Kate. She lives in Arizona right now and has not been in the Milwaukee area for a couple years. It said new episodes start Nov 29. I figured some of you mongers might want to check it out. Just looked up on my TV Guide and they have it listed as Katie S.

FerrariForMe
11-23-16, 08:06
I saw a TV commercial this evening for the show "Intervention". And low and behold it was Kate. She lives in Arizona right now and has not been in the Milwaukee area for a couple years. It said new episodes start Nov 29. I figured some of you mongers might want to check it out. Just looked up on my TV Guide and they have it listed as Katie S.A lot of Kate's talked about here. I saw a skinny Kate about 2 years ago, was trying to clean up then. Didn't last long and last I heard she was in jail. I think she lived off and on with her dad out in the Eagle area.

What channel??

MilwaukeePics
11-23-16, 09:07
A lot of Kate's talked about here. I saw a skinny Kate about 2 years ago, was trying to clean up then. Didn't last long and last I heard she was in jail. I think she lived off and on with her dad out in the Eagle area.

What channel??This Katie?

FerrariForMe
11-23-16, 12:10
This Katie?
The one I was thinking of also went by Katie, but her chest was much flatter.

MilwPussyHound
11-23-16, 15:02
This Katie?Yes that Kate. She stayed on the north side most of the time.

MilwPussyHound
11-23-16, 15:08
A lot of Kate's talked about here. I saw a skinny Kate about 2 years ago, was trying to clean up then. Didn't last long and last I heard she was in jail. I think she lived off and on with her dad out in the Eagle area.

What channel??What channel. Look it up. I told you the title of the show, the date it will be airing and the specific name that show is titled as. For Petes sake, do you want me to come over to your house to program your TV so it records it for you too.

ScooterAllCity
11-23-16, 16:17
What channel. Look it up. I told you the title of the show, the date it will be airing and the specific name that show is titled as. For Petes sake, do you want me to come over to your house to program your TV so it records it for you too.Do you know if it's broadcast in HD? Just kidding! BTW I don't blame you for your response.

DaveB3655
11-23-16, 18:56
This Katie?Man, she looks like shit today!

http://www.aetv.com/shows/intervention

WillowRut
11-23-16, 19:45
Is it the Katie that has that large lump on her stomach. It has been a while Siince I did her. She was great. Lived off of Greenfield and about 90th. Does anyone remember her. Is she still around.

I saw a TV commercial this evening for the show "Intervention". And low and behold it was Kate. She lives in Arizona right now and has not been in the Milwaukee area for a couple years. It said new episodes start Nov 29. I figured some of you mongers might want to check it out. Just looked up on my TV Guide and they have it listed as Katie S.

DaveDream
11-23-16, 20:44
I think JJ has made me retire from this hobby. I still can't believe I let my dick have a dream of her.

Man, she looks like shit today!

http://www.aetv.com/shows/intervention

VikingPride
11-25-16, 17:43
Is it the Katie that has that large lump on her stomach. It has been a while Siince I did her. She was great. Lived off of Greenfield and about 90th. Does anyone remember her. Is she still around.Not the Katie in the video but young skinny Katy that lived in Eagle? Then 11th and L, then moved over to 90th and L, then jail. She has since straightened up I heard after a year or so in jail and is living somewhere out in the burbs. She offered 3 somes with deaf Myah while on 11th and had a pretty nice tight body. Yeah I miss this one too if that's the one your talking about but good for her I guess for getting straight.

Power House
11-25-16, 22:01
What channel. Look it up. I told you the title of the show, the date it will be airing and the specific name that show is titled as. For Petes sake, do you want me to come over to your house to program your TV so it records it for you too.You guys are funny as hell! I needed a laugh. Ha Ha.

OlderFunGuy
11-30-16, 07:19
When I flipped on the TV Tuesday morning I caught the tail end of a news story on Fox 6 that was talking about some Racine backpage incident. I tried to find the story on their website without success. Mildly curious as to what it was all about. Did anyone happen to see it?? Thanks.

RedRooster2
11-30-16, 13:55
When I flipped on the TV Tuesday morning I caught the tail end of a news story on Fox 6 that was talking about some Racine backpage incident. I tried to find the story on their website without success. Mildly curious as to what it was all about. Did anyone happen to see it?? Thanks.http://fox6now.com/2016/11/29/warrant-issued-for-1-of-2-women-who-police-say-admitted-to-running-prostitution-operation-in-union-grove/

Ben Spend
11-30-16, 17:46
When I flipped on the TV Tuesday morning I caught the tail end of a news story on Fox 6 that was talking about some Racine backpage incident. I tried to find the story on their website without success. Mildly curious as to what it was all about. Did anyone happen to see it?? Thanks.I think her handle was Katie on BP. Almost pulled the trigger.

OlderFunGuy
11-30-16, 18:44
http://fox6now.com/2016/11/29/warrant-issued-for-1-of-2-women-who-police-say-admitted-to-running-prostitution-operation-in-union-grove/Thanks RR2 for the link I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry after I read the article. I sure hope the cops don't go after the blind guys that were visiting these young ladies.

GMan25
12-01-16, 01:52
Thanks RR2 for the link I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry after I read the article. I sure hope the cops don't go after the blind guys that were visiting these young ladies.After looking at their photos, I can't believe anyone would even think of hooking up with that. How could these women not know they were dealing with cops? Unless of course they were so excited to finally have a customer, they failed to think rationally, and suspended their known reality, that nobody will do me, so this has to be a cop. https://localtvwiti.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/two1.jpg?.

JDog74
12-01-16, 15:22
In our weekly run to Home Depot over lunch, spotted 3 LEO sport utility trucks in the Super 8 parking lot around noon. Two of them had their lights flashing.

Could be nothing, just be safe out there!

Jsmth537
12-04-16, 03:30
http://mobile.onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/uber-eight.html

HuntingStreets
12-07-16, 03:55
http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/women-work-to-get-prostitutes-off-milwaukee-streets

How long before they decide the way to reduce traffic is get the plate numbers of the Johns?

Slapshot
12-08-16, 12:28
http://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/women-work-to-get-prostitutes-off-milwaukee-streets

How long before they decide the way to reduce traffic is get the plate numbers of the Johns?That doesn't work nor do cameras, vehicle impounds, letters to wives, mugshot sites and all the other stupid BS they try. They can't prove anything in a court of law because they say they seen you driving down a street 40 times in one night nor can they prove who was driving the vehicle, it's more trouble to them then it's worth.

Howard5354
12-09-16, 15:42
That doesn't work nor do cameras, vehicle impounds, letters to wives, mugshot sites and all the other stupid BS they try. They can't prove anything in a court of law because they say they seen you driving down a street 40 times in one night nor can they prove who was driving the vehicle, it's more trouble to them then it's worth.Once the traffic dies down they will move on. Too many dudes searching for pussy.

Howard5354
12-11-16, 10:50
This is the best time to go get that pussy if you have a 4 X 4. LEO is out handing accidents and other highway emergencies. Mongers are home shoveling snow or putting wood in the fire place, so the ladies are sitting by the phone that never rings so now is the time to go get that pussy. You may even get a few extras if you take her out to get something to eat. One lady I went to see let me eat her pussy and ass just for taking her to Walgreens to get some things. So go get that pussy.

MilwPussyHound
12-12-16, 20:46
Read this article. Just another reason for us mongers to be very careful out there. Even though it didn't happen here doesn't mean it can't happen here. You never know what's going on inside the head of these gals or there pimps especially when they are doing drugs (I would guess over 50% of them are doing drugs and that's on the light side).

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/12/12/3-arrested-las-vegas-1-large-man-found-slain-le-mridien-hotel-near-galleria-dallas?ref=yfp

BuffaloDog
12-13-16, 23:34
http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/13/12-more-charges-in-trb-prostitution-case

OlderFunGuy
12-14-16, 10:03
http://www.cbs58.com/story/34046508/waukesha-police-investigate-several-massage-businesses-after-tips-of-prostitution

Howard5354
12-14-16, 12:53
http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/13/12-more-charges-in-trb-prostitution-caseThey are bring the hammer down heavy.

DaveB3655
12-14-16, 18:59
http://www.cbs58.com/story/34046508/waukesha-police-investigate-several-massage-businesses-after-tips-of-prostitutionFox 6's story on this: http://fox6now.com/2016/12/14/4-women-arrested-accused-of-prostitution-in-investigation-targeting-waukesha-massage-parlors/.

ScooterAllCity
12-15-16, 11:58
Don't plan on any extras in the AMP'S anytime soon. Are there any massage parlors still open in the city of Waukesha now?

BrewCityGuy
12-15-16, 13:46
Don't plan on any extras in the AMP'S anytime soon. Are there any massage parlors still open in the city of Waukesha now?I think every one has been shut down now. I've never been to any of these Waukesha locations but I've never seen a report of extras being offered at any of them. They are even listed as non-erotic on RM.

LoveAddict
12-15-16, 14:33
I think every one has been shut down now. I've never been to any of these Waukesha locations but I've never seen a report of extras being offered at any of them. They are even listed as non-erotic on RM.The best option these days might be just to get a legit 30 min massage, and then immediately afterwards see a trusted escort for a 30 min session and release.

NewtonBomb
12-15-16, 17:30
Fox 6's story on this: http://fox6now.com/2016/12/14/4-women-arrested-accused-of-prostitution-in-investigation-targeting-waukesha-massage-parlors/.Sure, I always ***** that the women at the AMPs dress like they've showed up to help me move. When you get a place where they dress provocative, not only do I miss it, but they get busted. Figures.

ScooterAllCity
12-15-16, 18:37
Sure, I always ***** that the women at the AMPs dress like they've showed up to help me move. When you get a place where they dress provocative, not only do I miss it, but they get busted. Figures.Funny, I don't ever remember being in a AMP in this area with women dressed provocatively.

HuntingStreets
12-15-16, 21:19
From Florida. But play safe Gentlemen.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/osceola-county-school-board-employee-1-of-114-nabbed-in-polk-county-prostitution-sting-sheriff-says/476170683

BigTen
12-15-16, 23:51
Interesting article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/12/14/affair-site-ashley-madison-reaches-16m-settlement/95396552/

I like the following paragraph.

"Additionally, the company created fake female "engager profiles" designed to entice male customers to shift from Ashley Madison's free services and purchase credits to communicate with other clients. Some of the profiles used portions of photographs submitted by former female customers who'd had no recent account activity, investigators found. ".

Anyone have any luck there?

ZipperSquid
12-16-16, 08:31
Interesting article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/12/14/affair-site-ashley-madison-reaches-16m-settlement/95396552/

I like the following paragraph.

"Additionally, the company created fake female "engager profiles" designed to entice male customers to shift from Ashley Madison's free services and purchase credits to communicate with other clients. Some of the profiles used portions of photographs submitted by former female customers who'd had no recent account activity, investigators found. ".

Anyone have any luck there?That's a pretty common practice with these type of sites. Guys that create profiles to browse the ads and don't initially pay for premium memberships usually get a few emails from the "fake ladies" to entice them into buying premium memberships. Usually finding out the emails are just a " Hi. How are you?, and that's about as far as it goes. Mission accomplished. They got your money. I did find one prospect on the site, but she was just a neglected, older out of shape, horny housewife that I didn't find very appealing. I had another that was appalled that I was a single guy and not a married man looking to cheat on his wife.

NewtonBomb
12-16-16, 16:15
Funny, I don't ever remember being in a AMP in this area with women dressed provocatively.Exactly what I said. Did you read the article?

Dakman
12-16-16, 16:26
I was looking for some new office space yesterday and made an appointment with a place pretty close to Howell and Rawson. I was there about 10 minutes talking to the broker and two Asian women walk in. They were interested in the same space for a massage parlor business. The location is pretty convenient and I think it would make a better massage place. I hope they get it!

NewtonBomb
12-16-16, 16:38
I was looking for some new office space yesterday and made an appointment with a place pretty close to Howell and Rawson. I was there about 10 minutes talking to the broker and two Asian women walk in. They were interested in the same space for a massage parlor business. The location is pretty convenient and I think it would make a better massage place. I hope they get it!Were either one of them hot? LOL.

Dakman
12-16-16, 16:41
Were either one of them hot? LOL.One young and hot with glasses that was always on the phone the other older and semi hot. Thought she gave me the look.

OlderFunGuy
12-23-16, 11:49
We get a local paper, Waukesha Now, on Thursday. It had a very detailed article about the recent bust in Waukesha. Made a vague reference to this site. But the thing I found most interesting was the statement made by the undercover detective where he said "she then allowed him to rub and kiss her breasts and vagina. " What a rough day at the office. Anyhow, I was always under the impression that undercover cops could never have sexual contact with the intended victim. Guess not.

http://www.waukeshanow.com/story/news/breaking/2016/12/14/search-warrant-reveals-alleged-prostitution-various-waukesha-massage-parlors/95447408/

CrackerJack77
12-25-16, 02:21
We get a local paper, Waukesha Now, on Thursday. It had a very detailed article about the recent bust in Waukesha. Made a vague reference to this site. But the thing I found most interesting was the statement made by the undercover detective where he said "she then allowed him to rub and kiss her breasts and vagina. " What a rough day at the office. Anyhow, I was always under the impression that undercover cops could never have sexual contact with the intended victim. Guess not.

http://www.waukeshanow.com/story/news/breaking/2016/12/14/search-warrant-reveals-alleged-prostitution-various-waukesha-massage-parlors/95447408/". police are currently concerned with closing these businesses down to protect the community. ".

I'm sure the residents of Waukesha feel much safer as a result of this investigation. Note to cops reading this: Your department is losing focus and taking your eyes off the real crime that is happening in your community. You are not only wasting taxpayer's money, you are literally wasting resources that could be helping to fight the good fight against violence, heroin distribution, gang activity, and other real problems in your community. Please talk to your chief and captains and urge them to quit trying to pad stats and pretending you are accomplishing something with stunts like this and begin putting a plan together to stop crime.

Coochie Eater
12-25-16, 06:37
". police are currently concerned with closing these businesses down to protect the community. ".

I'm sure the residents of Waukesha feel much safer as a result of this investigation. Note to cops reading this: Your department is losing focus and taking your eyes off the real crime that is happening in your community. You are not only wasting taxpayer's money, you are literally wasting resources that could be helping to fight the good fight against violence, heroin distribution, gang activity, and other real problems in your community. Please talk to your chief and captains and urge them to quit trying to pad stats and pretending you are accomplishing something with stunts like this and begin putting a plan together to stop crime.I'm from a small town in western Wisconsin. My county is adjacent to Dane county. Now you have to smoke pot in an elementary school while dealing to the third graders there to get busted. (Okay, that's slightly overstated, but you get the point) My county? Get caught with a pin joint, and by god the the police act like they've nabbed Dillinger, Capone, and Gotti. Show me an easy bust, and I'll show you a bust.

Coochie (never busted, but should have been many times) Eater.

God bless us everyone. Merry Christmas and Chappy Chanukah.

Guapo Marx
12-26-16, 00:55

http://www.waukeshanow.com/story/news/breaking/2016/12/14/search-warrant-reveals-alleged-prostitution-various-waukesha-massage-parlors/95447408/They were just intent on shutting them down. No sex was involved. Poor women, no English and all of a sudden some cops come in and start pawing at them, rubbing their tits and ass. I'm sure they were intimidated into complying. Really, scaring some victimized immigrant woman into showing off her tits? They could have shut these places down without assaulting the women. I'm sure none of them had any kind of license or complied with the labor laws.

Howard5354
12-26-16, 05:40
I'm from a small town in western Wisconsin. My county is adjacent to Dane county. Now you have to smoke pot in an elementary school while dealing to the third graders there to get busted. (Okay, that's slightly overstated, but you get the point) My county? Get caught with a pin joint, and by god the the police act like they've nabbed Dillinger, Capone, and Gotti. Show me an easy bust, and I'll show you a bust.

Coochie (never busted, but should have been many times) Eater.

God bless us everyone. Merry Christmas and Chappy Chanukah.To most girls Christmas is just another day, so take a break and go get that pussy.

IHateUsemames
12-31-16, 11:34

http://www.waukeshanow.com/story/news/breaking/2016/12/14/search-warrant-reveals-alleged-prostitution-various-waukesha-massage-parlors/95447408/We know it's legit being the source coming from but it sounds so much like an Onion type article with that line LOL.

WizardOfAahs
02-04-17, 00:39
Has been closed by West Bend PD.

Jan. 31, 2017 West Bend, WI The doors are locked and the open sign in the window of Lavender Day Spa is dark as the shop at 2320 W. Washington Street has been shut down by West Bend police for a number of violations.
According to Lt. Duane Farrand the City of West Bend conducted a license premise inspection and identified licensing and building code violations, including; permitting accessory usage (persons using the business as living quarters), plumbing code violations, and fire code violations.
Police arrested and cited a Chicago woman, 51, for performing massages on two separate occasions without a license or permit.
The business owner is being cited for permitting massages to be performed by an unlicensed person and she was cited for the above mentioned building code violations.
The business was closed and will remain closed until all the building code and license premise violations are corrected.Source: http://washingtoncountyinsider.com/2017/01/west-bend-police-close-lavender-massage-following-building-code-and-license-violations/.

Slapshot
02-15-17, 16:28
"Don't want them in my district:" City files lawsuit to shut down problem properties linked to drugs, prostitution.

http://fox6now.com/2017/02/14/dont-want-them-in-my-district-city-files-lawsuit-to-shut-down-problem-properties-linked-to-drugs-prostitution/

OlderFunGuy
03-09-17, 15:33
They played the tape of the 911 call today from the young lady. She stated she met the guy off of Seeking Arrangement.

http://wncn.com/2017/03/08/8-women-held-for-human-trafficking-in-7000-sq-ft-mansion-georgia-police-say/

WizardOfAahs
04-07-17, 14:23
I remember the good old days of bake sales, car washes, and brat-fries to raise money.

Now it's looking like the Coastal Carolina University prostitution scandal was SA based:

http://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article143169714.html

Eddies Pickle
04-08-17, 09:56
Be careful what part of town you do this in LOL.

https://youtu.be/G6eHv1Rdikc

Oakly
04-19-17, 23:37
Did one of you guys make a road trip to Sarasota?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/loud-sex-interrupts-tennis-match-143021896.html;_ylt=AwrBT8L.K_hY.m0AxqbBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Litho Fox
04-20-17, 14:21
Did one of you guys make a road trip to Sarasota?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/loud-sex-interrupts-tennis-match-143021896.html;_ylt=AwrBT8L.K_hY.m0AxqbBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--Just came back and she said she was a mute!

Eddies Pickle
04-23-17, 08:42
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlots not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.

EatItNow
04-23-17, 16:23
Tell me where. I am all in for this kind of scam. I have an old wallet I will part with.

DaveDream
04-23-17, 16:55
In the parking lot and took a picture of her pulling up her panties? Am I the only one confused here? What's the saying? If it's too good to be true.

Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.

ThotSlap
04-23-17, 17:03
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.22 days late I think.

BrewCityGuy
04-23-17, 18:00
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.You've had your wallet taken everyday this month and twice yesterday? Nothing about this post makes any sense. Am I missing the joke?

Crazy Jim Wood
04-23-17, 18:23
He is saying he is buying $1 empty wallet which the women try to steal by climbing over him and he gets his jollies from this sordid activity for the cost of the empty $1 wallet and because these jolly activities prevent him from going to McD's he is also living healthier and losing weight

You've had your wallet taken everyday this month and twice yesterday? Nothing about this post makes any sense. Am I missing the joke?.

Days Fun
04-23-17, 21:03
He is saying he is buying $1 empty wallet which the women try to steal by climbing over him and he gets his jollies from this sordid activity for the cost of the empty $1 wallet and because these jolly activities prevent him from going to McD's he is also living healthier and losing weight

.May 75 yr old father told it to me years ago, Only it was Home Depot as the pick up place.

Eddies Pickle
04-24-17, 08:37
May 75 yr old father told it to me years ago, Only it was Home Depot as the pick up place.I heard it from my grandfather years ago, I thought I'd share it for anyone who hadn't heard it, I thought it was clear it was a joke, sorry if there was any confusion, maybe improperly placed.

HuntingStreets
04-27-17, 18:17
http://milwaukeenns.org/human-trafficking-in-milwaukee/

Curious Jack
04-27-17, 19:14
http://milwaukeenns.org/human-trafficking-in-milwaukee/Wow, that was one extensive report. In my south-loop runs the whole human trafficking never crossed my mind. When the article talks to how young some of these girls are, it's troubling. I for one have never seen a SW who looked under 21 years of age. Thanks P19 for the informative contribution.

GMan25
04-28-17, 00:29
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.Got it right away. Thought it was a great joke, and on this forum we all started to read it with great interest. I was drawn in, and laughed hard when the punchline came. Well done.

OlderFunGuy
04-29-17, 10:39
Seems to me this guy got off pretty easy. OFG out.

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/28/justin-sykes-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-in-death-of-kayla-bauske/

Eddies Pickle
04-29-17, 17:21

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/28/justin-sykes-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-in-death-of-kayla-bauske/The guy is not only a killer but disposing the body as he did is very troubling, I'm not sure how many murderers as bad as that is have it in them to destroy the remains like he did, 20 years is a joke.

Member #6005
04-29-17, 19:58
Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around grocery store parking lots. When you are putting your items away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's. They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes hers and your clothes off and starts climbing all over you, while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken everyday this month and twice yesterday. I found some wallets at the dollar store so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11 lbs. Keep a lookout for them, I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times.Something like this actually happened to me once.

Oakly
04-30-17, 08:10

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/28/justin-sykes-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-in-death-of-kayla-bauske/That sends shivers down my spine. I keep my wallet in a safe place but even if it were stolen, and I've been ripped off, the most I've done is give them a bad review. It reminds me that escorting is a risky, scary, and hard life. I appreciate the service they provide.

EatItNow
04-30-17, 08:15
That sends shivers down my spine. I keep my wallet in a safe place but even if it were stolen, and I've been ripped off, the most I've done is give them a bad review. It reminds me that escorting is a risky, scary, and hard life. I appreciate the service they provide.This guy was bipolar off his meds and peeked out on coke and booze. Not a combination for good things to happen especially when the girl was probably all hopped up on something. Be careful out there.

ScooterAllCity
04-30-17, 10:22
The guy is not only a killer but disposing the body as he did is very troubling, I'm not sure how many murderers as bad as that is have it in them to destroy the remains like he did, 20 years is a joke.Sad for sure. In Milwaukee County it seems to be a normal occurrence though.

LookingForLefty
05-01-17, 23:58
That bar he was working at is known for being a sketchy place. One provider told me she got ruffied there and her car stolen. She woke up at a no-tel, had been anally rape, and shot full of drugs. They kept there for three days, raped multiple times, shot up with heroin, forced into 3-ways, and managed to escape with the help of the Indian owner. They got her some clothes and got her home. Since her car was a beater and not properly titled, she just wrote that off. Its no surprise that this poor young ladiy's FB friends are also on BP as are friends of friends. One is the daughter of of the lady found dead in a jail cell. Looks like we had two people high on drugs and it turned out really bad. The degrees of separation among all these providers is minimal. The addict women just have that look. Full of tattoos, the dark eyeliner, meth mouth teeth, and lots of pics with their baby's like they are mom of the year. Usually a scary looking baby daddy.Seems I offended fans of Steny's. Never been there so if its a classy place, sorry. Just repeating what one of my providers told me. I was putting clues together based on FB friends lists.

Tomorrow we are burying another former escort. I think it was an overdose or a wreck. She was only 40. FB page says she was recently a server at a nice fast / casual place in New Berlin. Looking at her pics she was the stereotype. Beautiful profile pics, no license, long Ccap, tats, dark goth eyeliner, mug shots that look like a completely different person. Just another sad case who couldn't keep a permanent address. Her mom told me she was shocked when she saw her advertising on BP to pay for her habit.

I will be gone until mid June but will return for the summer. Decided to winter in AMP central station aka 40 floors of 'ors.

Jackel000
05-02-17, 00:17

http://fox6now.com/2017/04/28/justin-sykes-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-in-death-of-kayla-bauske/Geez what a maniac. Should get life in prison with no parole in solitary.

He will be out on the streets in his mid to late 30's.

Eagle19
05-02-17, 00:38
Seems I offended fans of Steny's. Never been there so if its a classy place, sorry. Just repeating what one of my providers told me. I was putting clues together based on FB friends lists.

Tomorrow we are burying another former escort. I think it was an overdose or a wreck. She was only 40. FB page says she was recently a server at a nice fast / casual place in New Berlin. Looking at her pics she was the stereotype. Beautiful profile pics, no license, long Ccap, tats, dark goth eyeliner, mug shots that look like a completely different person. Just another sad case who couldn't keep a permanent address. Her mom told me she was shocked when she saw her advertising on BP to pay for her habit.

I will be gone until mid June but will return for the summer. Decided to winter in AMP central station aka 40 floors of 'ors.Stennys is just another corner gin mill that's been there a long time, never will be confused with a classy joint by any stretch of the imagination. OK bar in a shady at best area. Been there a few times, the neighborhood change hasn't helped their decline in quality cliente.

ScooterAllCity
05-02-17, 09:21
Stennys is just another corner gin mill that's been there a long time, never will be confused with a classy joint by any stretch of the imagination. OK bar in a shady at best area. That's a good way to describe the place. He's been there since the mid 1980's and has built a pretty darn good business over those years too. And Steny's sure didn't deserve the alleged "heresay" slandering that was posted here by LFL. It was good that he was called on that bullshit post by a few here.

ScooterAllCity
05-02-17, 09:40
Seems I offended fans of Steny's. Never been there so if its a classy place, sorry. Just repeating what one of my providers told me.I think you missed the point there. Steny's has never a "classy" place and probably never will be. But it's a successful business that was built over about 30 years by a guy and his employees into what it is today. Steny's or any other businesses do not deserve a totally fabricated story that just might grow legs and hurt and maybe just destroy his lively hood. Your story though was so way out there bullshit that it never was believed by members here. And good thing you got called on it.

LookingForLefty
05-02-17, 09:52
I think you missed the point there. Steny's has never a "classy" place and probably never will be. But it's a successful business that was built over about 30 years by a guy and his employees into what it is today. Steny's or any other businesses do not deserve a totally fabricated story that just might grow legs and hurt and maybe just destroy his lively hood. Your story though was so way out there bullshit that it never was believed by members here. And good thing you got called on it.I had trouble believing it too. But when a woman is pouring out her heart to you, telling you the woes of her life, I did believe it. Because she was exactly the type of women this stuff happens to. After she told me I was pretty shook up. When Steny's was mentioned it brought back memories. All these women have very few degrees of separation. The common bond is drugs. Those AMPs look pretty good after dipping your toe into the Milwaukee underworld. I feel like Robert Dinero in Taxi Driver sometimes.

ScooterAllCity
05-02-17, 11:01
I had trouble believing it too. But when a woman is pouring out her heart to you, telling you the woes of her life, I did believe it. Because she was exactly the type of women this stuff happens to. After she told me I was pretty shook up. When Steny's was mentioned it brought back memories. All these women have very few degrees of separation. The common bond is drugs. Those AMPs look pretty good after dipping your toe into the Milwaukee underworld. I feel like Robert Dinero in Taxi Driver sometimes.Oh please Lefty, give it a break. Milwaukee underworld? LOL! That's a stretch.

Howard5354
05-04-17, 15:26
Can't get much cheaper than this, so pick up some nuggets and go get that pussy.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/chicken-mcnuggets/mcnuggets-bust-673024

HuntingStreets
05-04-17, 18:20
Can't get much cheaper than this, so pick up some nuggets and go get that pussy.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/chicken-mcnuggets/mcnuggets-bust-673024Just imagine what would be on the table for a pizza.