PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jack Dandy
06-20-10, 03:03
Seems like everything's being lumped into the General Reports forum, which makes it damned difficult to find what I'm looking for, so I'm making my first report here in hopes of making things easier on those with similar interests.

I'm new to the hobby. Had my first experience at an AMP in Vegas a few months back and loved everything about it. So now I've been trying to find AMPs around Milwaukee but have had a hard time. I started with ********.com but all the places on there have been shut down. Oddly enough I found an article from the Journal Sentinel about one of the places that closed and their plans to reopen a new one, and it gave the address. So sure enough I found the place about a week ago. Had to make two trips; the first one I didn't get anything extra because I was expecting the masseuse to make the first hint of a proposition, as she did in Vegas (remember, I'm new), but she didn't and I ended up leaving disappointed. Went back a couple days later to try again, and paid $100 for the full hour table shower and massage. I made eye contact and smiled at the right time and the deal was made. Ended up paying $60 for a handshake from an older average-looking woman. Not too bad, but could've been much better.

So I'm sure 90% of the people reading this know exactly where I'm talking about, but for those of you who don't go ahead and send me a message and I'll fill you in on the details. And I'm having a hell of a time trying to find another AMP around Milwaukee, so if someone could drop me a hint I'd appreciate it.

Your new friend in the hobby,

Jack Dandy

LookingForLefty
06-20-10, 13:41
Seems like everything's being lumped into the General Reports forum, which makes it damned difficult to find what I'm looking for, so I'm making my first report here in hopes of making things easier on those with similar interests.

I'm new to the hobby. Had my first experience at an AMP in Vegas a few months back and loved everything about it. So now I've been trying to find AMPs around Milwaukee but have had a hard time. I started with ********.com but all the places on there have been shut down. Oddly enough I found an article from the Journal Sentinel about one of the places that closed and their plans to reopen a new one, and it gave the address. So sure enough I found the place about a week ago. Had to make two trips; the first one I didn't get anything extra because I was expecting the masseuse to make the first hint of a proposition, as she did in Vegas (remember, I'm new), but she didn't and I ended up leaving disappointed. Went back a couple days later to try again, and paid $100 for the full hour table shower and massage. I made eye contact and smiled at the right time and the deal was made. Ended up paying $60 for a handshake from an older average-looking woman. Not too bad, but could've been much better.

So I'm sure 90% of the people reading this know exactly where I'm talking about, but for those of you who don't go ahead and send me a message and I'll fill you in on the details. And I'm having a hell of a time trying to find another AMP around Milwaukee, so if someone could drop me a hint I'd appreciate it.

Your new friend in the hobby,

Jack Dandy
Good job. Sorry to hear you needed two trips. Write it off as educational expense. I had a similar situation with the dumb blond on Executive Drive that advertises like a maniac everyday on CL. Probably my fault. Looking back I see where I might have made a mistake. Still will not return though just in case she truly is a rip off.

BadAz Mofo
06-21-10, 13:11
Welcome Jack Dandy

Milwaukee's heydays of AMPs has long been gone, with just an occasional one or two popping up. Aside from the place you visited, you will find that the nearest AMPs are in Kenosha and Libertyville. Check out those forums for info. Also there are asian apartments around as well, tho I think as of late the nearest one is in Gurnee.

Lefty - tried to see Courtney on Exec Dr a few months back, but when her service/receptionist/pimp/whatever told me that I would have to go into the building and stand by the elevator and wait for her, I took a pass. I didn't want to be viewed as some weirdo sulking about by the elevator.

LookingForLefty
06-21-10, 13:58
Welcome Jack Dandy

Milwaukee's heydays of AMPs has long been gone, with just an occasional one or two popping up. Aside from the place you visited, you will find that the nearest AMPs are in Kenosha and Libertyville. Check out those forums for info. Also there are asian apartments around as well, tho I think as of late the nearest one is in Gurnee.

Lefty - tried to see Courtney on Exec Dr a few months back, but when her service/receptionist/pimp/whatever told me that I would have to go into the building and stand by the elevator and wait for her, I took a pass. I didn't want to be viewed as some weirdo sulking about by the elevator.

If I was guessing, she will provide HE if she is confident you are not LE. The standing by the elevator is unprofessional and I'm sure no one likes that. I've been told by numerous mongers she has provided full service in the past at another location and they have gotten HE at this location. The whole set up is retarded with rose pedals and candy. Who give's a sh...t? I guess if you want to get what you want is to just strip butt naked, lay down cock up, and then she will know you are not LE. But I certainly would not waste another dime or hour, driving out to Waukesha County and coming home mad. Who would want a light touch massage anyway unless you are going to get a HE? There is no theraputic value in that. Well, my guess would be that since she advertises non stop on all the sex sites, she gets a fair amount of suckers. Easy job just to sit around on your ass all day, play dumb blond, and rub someones feet and then get paid $ plus each time. If someone has some advice on how to get service improved by this provider, please PM me. Maybe, if I was assured of no more disappointments, I would repeat.

Mister Dd
06-22-10, 12:53
I have always been curious about her.

I may have to give her a try.

Guapo Marx
06-22-10, 15:05
I have always been curious about her.

I may have to give her a try.Please do. I was in town awhile back and looked up her website on MassageAnywhere. She dropped all the hints about providing at least a HR.

Her pics she posted are real and she is pretty.

But when I got the massage it was like WTF? She made it sound like she works for some sterile corporation. Massage skills are a total a zero. I tried to pull her towards Mr Happy and she resisted. I won't say what I paid but lets just say I got burned big time. She showed her naval but no clothes came off.

Are there any reviews of her anywhere?

BadAz Mofo
06-24-10, 00:23
I actually met Courtney once a couple of years ago. She was doing massages in a tanning salon at the time. I recall that she is pretty and her photos are accurate, but her massage was average, nothing special. I did receive a HE but my hands were not free to roam, though she did make allusions that it was only because she was pregnant at the time and that she promised her boyfriend she wouldn't. How much more she would do wasn't offered, and this could have just been a ruse to get a repeat customer. Figured I could find better for less so I didn't go back.

That being said, I'll 2nd Lefty's request - if anyone knows how to make inroads with her to get more, please drop me a pm.

LookingForLefty
06-24-10, 12:11
I actually met Courtney once a couple of years ago. She was doing massages in a tanning salon at the time. I recall that she is pretty and her photos are accurate, but her massage was average, nothing special. I did receive a HE but my hands were not free to roam, though she did make allusions that it was only because she was pregnant at the time and that she promised her boyfriend she wouldn't. How much more she would do wasn't offered, and this could have just been a ruse to get a repeat customer. Figured I could find better for less so I didn't go back.

That being said, I'll 2nd Lefty's request - if anyone knows how to make inroads with her to get more, please drop me a pm.

Tanning salon? Is it still in business? I can understand that Courtney needs to make a living and that she can be conflicted by providing extras if she has a husband or boyfriend. Most of you know how that usually plays out in their personal lives (i.e. VV). The most I will go is $ for a HE and preferably a good massage is included. Even if she did go the extra mile, 1.2 is too much.

Badger53
06-24-10, 12:46
I also saw Courtney even before she worked out of the tanning salon, and used to run appointments out of her apartment.

The way she put it, you were paying for the massage, and if you wanted head, or to fuck, well that was between two consenting adults. Used to do both with her, although most of the time I was happy with a BBBJ that over time turned into CIM.

She had a nice body and would get totally nude.

Visited her once since she got her own place, and the clothes stayed on, and there was nothing more than a HE.

While very cute, that is still too much to pay for a light touch massage and HE.

BadAz Mofo
06-24-10, 12:49
I believe the tanning place is still open, but don't know if anyone is offering massage there. I just went to see her the one time and I don't fake bake, so I haven't been back.

Days Fun
06-24-10, 16:36
I too saw Courtney in the old days at her apartment. Rates were good and she was FS and great BBBJ (massage has always been weak).

As she moved from location to location. She Offered Less & Less.

I last saw her a year or so ago in her "Brookfield Suite".

Never been back, never will.

Too many rules and WAY to expensive for what she will provide.

She doesn't even expand the service for her old FS customers. Her attitude is new place new rules.

Just avoid her, there are so many other ways to spend less and get more.

Thanks for letting me rant! I hate the rip off artist's.

Days Fun,

Be safe

LookingForLefty
06-25-10, 18:50
It would appear she doesn't do anything other than post misleading advertisements on all the sex sites every day hoping that a few suckers will bite. No massage to speak of, no HE, charges too much, bad attitude, uses someone else to make appointments, and too public of a location.

I think I will go on another AMP vacation over the 4th. I have no life and no family to share the holiday with. So I will pay some tiny little Asian babe to cheer me up.

Member #5121
06-30-10, 20:32
I've noticed that she'll often post help wanted ads for another masseuse. Has anyone found out if she actually does have girls to fill in for her..?

It is true that since she left the tanning salon, the massage has become more 'upscale' while the service has declined. IMO, having a kid changed her game plan, but the extra cash is waaaay too hard to resist.

She is a tease, but it's not as bad as 'Relaxation Station' on Bluemound Road. The girls are very average and they have a weird client relationship model. There's no logic in allowing total client nudity, w/o extras. At that point, why not go for a vanilla massage at a real spa? I'll grant myself a return visit only if they woman is truly young and attractive. Who keeps going back there to keep them in business..?!

Just had to rant for a moment.

I too saw Courtney in the old days at her apartment. Rates were good and she was FS and great BBBJ (massage has always been weak).

As she moved from location to location. She Offered Less & Less.

I last saw her a year or so ago in her "Brookfield Suite".

Never been back, never will.

Too many rules and WAY to expensive for what she will provide.

She doesn't even expand the service for her old FS customers. Her attitude is new place new rules.

Just avoid her, there are so many other ways to spend less and get more.

Thanks for letting me rant! I hate the rip off artist's.

Days Fun,

Be safe

Guapo Marx
07-01-10, 12:50
I'm on my first day of AMP vacation out of state. First one was ok. The thing is after I've been drained, I'm tired, want to nap. I tought I'd be all gung ho about going to another AMP tonight. I think I will do tourist stuff instead.

I got a inside track on an Apt AMP in MKE and I think I will hit it up on my return home.

Nite Owl. Tell me more about Relaxation Station on Blue Mound. Whats their business model? I used to go to a place in Belivedere, IL near Rockford with that name. White girls, avg massage, and HE.

LookingForLefty
07-01-10, 16:12
It appears she has pulled her adds off the three main sex sites. Wonder is she went out of business?

Wetboy
07-01-10, 16:53
This place is STRICTLY legit. NO EXTRAS. There are some VERY good masseuses there if you are looking for a real massage. Generally they follow the letter of the law and provide at least minimal draping but you may actually avoid the draping with some of them IF they trust you and are comfortable that you understand the limits.

So why go here if there are no extras? Well, I go because I really need a good massage sometimes, not a tease or just rubbing oil on me, but a really honest-to-goodness rubbing out of tense muscles. At times I have walked out of this place feeling as good as I do after good sex.

They are not afraid to massage the butt and thigh muscles all the way up. If you get erect they are cool as long as you aren't trying to impress them or suggest something "extra". So many of the "vanilla" spas you mention are afraid to touch anywhere near the groin and that's where the leg muscles start so its like getting a partial massage. I have never understood someone going into massage and then being afraid of the naked body with all its normal reactions.

At times I wish a legit massage included a handjob, but then all the guys would want to take it one step further and want to touch the masseuse and then have sex with the masseuse and. I can see why they draw the line where they do.

So give these ladies a break and if you want erotic massage go somewhere else. If you want a really GOOD legit massage. I would HIGHLY recommend this place.

LookingForLefty
07-02-10, 08:27
This place is STRICTLY legit. NO EXTRAS. There are some VERY good masseuses there if you are looking for a real massage. Generally they follow the letter of the law and provide at least minimal draping but you may actually avoid the draping with some of them IF they trust you and are comfortable that you understand the limits.

So why go here if there are no extras? Well, I go because I really need a good massage sometimes, not a tease or just rubbing oil on me, but a really honest-to-goodness rubbing out of tense muscles. At times I have walked out of this place feeling as good as I do after good sex.

They are not afraid to massage the butt and thigh muscles all the way up. If you get erect they are cool as long as you aren't trying to impress them or suggest something "extra". So many of the "vanilla" spas you mention are afraid to touch anywhere near the groin and that's where the leg muscles start so its like getting a partial massage. I have never understood someone going into massage and then being afraid of the naked body with all its normal reactions.

At times I wish a legit massage included a handjob, but then all the guys would want to take it one step further and want to touch the masseuse and then have sex with the masseuse and. I can see why they draw the line where they do.

So give these ladies a break and if you want erotic massage go somewhere else. If you want a really GOOD legit massage. I would HIGHLY recommend this place.
Thanks for the review. You are I are on the same page in many ways. I saw your LA provider review too. Seems all the good true massage CMTs that also give a top notch HE are out of state. I suppose I have about a half dozen in the east, south, west, and Chicago I like. Now it seems the only ones in Milwaukee like that are either very expensive, overweight, or extremely emotionally disturbed. You, me and Groucho Marx need a good AMP vacation over the 4th.

Wetboy
07-02-10, 23:33
It appears she has pulled her adds off the three main sex sites. Wonder is she went out of business?She is advertising in the Beauty section of CL.

The tone of her ads and recent reports suggest that she is trying to be strictly legit.

Jack Dandy
07-05-10, 15:54
I got a inside track on an Apt AMP in MKE and I think I will hit it up on my return home.I'll be interested in hearing about this.

Days Fun
07-06-10, 11:33
Anyone heard of a massage parlor located here? Someone I know says that they are running one out of the builing across the street from the Omega/HollywoodVideo. Its a brown brick building and the shop is down in the basement under a nail/hair salon.

I've never seen it advertised on CL or BP, but maybe they are keeping a low profile.

Post it if you know or have contact info.

Thanks

Jack Dandy
07-07-10, 02:38
Anyone heard of a massage parlor located here? Someone I know says that they are running one out of the builing across the street from the Omega/HollywoodVideo. Its a brown brick building and the shop is down in the basement under a nail/hair salon.

I've never seen it advertised on CL or BP, but maybe they are keeping a low profile.

Post it if you know or have contact info.

ThanksWell here's where you're describing:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Omega&sll=43.089772,-88.009157&sspn=0.005633,0.016512&ie=UTF8&radius=0.5&split=1&rq=1&ev=zi&hq=Omega&hnear=&ll=43.089968,-88.009951&spn=0,0.016512&z=17&layer=c&cbll=43.089967,-88.009757&panoid=XASP2VvuJ5xYG_m4hYmJaw&cbp=12,203.69,,0,2.43

Too bad that "Salon Services" sign is so blurry. I'll probably cruise by tomorrow to see if there's any clues.

Kimosabe
07-07-10, 07:00
If it does exist it is not low profile anymore, dipshit.

Wetboy
07-13-10, 22:50
This AMP is a genuine big-city AMP with a surprisingly good massage. I had to laugh as I have never cared for the typical Asian music that plays in these places. Well it was quiet when I came in and when the masseuse came in the room she said "Oh. " and left and then the music started. When the massage was over she walked out and while I was dressing, the music stopped. Haha, apparently she didn't like it either.

So don't go here because the girls are cute (at least the one I had wasn't). They charge $100 for an hour plus table shower, $70 for 1 hour massage, and $50 for 30 minutes. You might want to have an extra $60 just to feel good about it. I don't know the full extent of the possibilities, but the script is typical.

Wetboy
07-14-10, 10:40
EDITOR's NOTE: This post was a question directed to the Forum Admin regarding an issue with the administration of The Forum.

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to contact the Forum Administration and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

LookingForLefty
07-14-10, 11:11
This AMP is a genuine big-city AMP with a surprisingly good massage. I had to laugh as I have never cared for the typical Asian music that plays in these places. Well it was quiet when I came in and when the masseuse came in the room she said "Oh. " and left and then the music started. When the massage was over she walked out and while I was dressing, the music stopped. Haha, apparently she didn't like it either.

So don't go here because the girls are cute (at least the one I had wasn't). They charge $100 for an hour plus table shower, $70 for 1 hour massage, and $50 for 30 minutes. You might want to have an extra $60 just to feel good about it. I don't know the full extent of the possibilities, but the script is typical.
Good report. This is what I should be doing instead of bringing home strays that keep coming back.

LookingForLefty
07-14-10, 11:27
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/1840186233.html

She's been around for awhile. I gather she is a stripper as well but now going into the massage business. Wonder how thats working out? This one would be good one for us to TOFTT. Her FB pics, are not clear other than big tits. That usually means they are fat.

ILuvAsians
07-14-10, 21:20
I'm on my first day of AMP vacation out of state. First one was ok. The thing is after I've been drained, I'm tired, want to nap. I tought I'd be all gung ho about going to another AMP tonight. I think I will do tourist stuff instead.

I got a inside track on an Apt AMP in MKE and I think I will hit it up on my return home.

Nite Owl. Tell me more about Relaxation Station on Blue Mound. Whats their business model? I used to go to a place in Belivedere, IL near Rockford with that name. White girls, avg massage, and HE.The Asian apartment located near the Milwaukee Airport is fucking great! And I mean that literally! I have been there three different times and it's been a different girl each time. This most recent time, the girl was much younger (20-25), but a lot thicker with huge tits! I got undressed and laid down on the bed. She asked, "Suck?" I said, "Yes! She sucked my cock for about 10 minutes until it was nice and hard. Then she laid down and I proceeded to lick her pussy until her juices were dripping down my chin. She kept saying, "That's nice!" the whole time I was down on her. I then slid two of my fingers in her pussy and she came right away! After that, she demanded, "Fuck me now!" I shoved my cock all the way in, and she must have come again because her pussy got really fucking tight and it felt great! She had great muscle control as she would sweeze and release my cock several times when I would pause to keep from cumming to soon. I was only able to pound her for about 10 minutes before I could'nt hold it any longer. I pulled out, pulled the condom off, and busted my nut all over those huge titties! I even got a little on her chin, but she just smiled. I told her, "You're a great fuck!" She helped me get dressed, gave me a hug and kiss, and then smacked me on the ass on the way out. Satisfied.

Days Fun
07-15-10, 11:16
Hey. Thanks for sharing,

Do you have digits or tell us where they advertise so we can find it.

Sounds like the old AMP Apt that used to be on 92nd and Oaklahoma.

Only Better!

Thanks again

PayandPlay
07-15-10, 12:31
The Asian apartment located near the Milwaukee Airport is fucking great! And I mean that literally! I have been there three different times and it's been a different girl each time. This most recent time, the girl was much younger (20-25), but a lot thicker with huge tits! I got undressed and laid down on the bed. She asked, "Suck? " I said, "Yes! She sucked my cock for about 10 minutes until it was nice and hard. Then she laid down and I proceeded to lick her pussy until her juices were dripping down my chin. She kept saying, "That's nice! " the whole time I was down on her. I then slid two of my fingers in her pussy and she came right away! After that, she demanded, "Fuck me now! " I shoved my cock all the way in, and she must have come again because her pussy got really fucking tight and it felt great! She had great muscle control as she would sweeze and release my cock several times when I would pause to keep from cumming to soon. I was only able to pound her for about 10 minutes before I could'nt hold it any longer. I pulled out, pulled the condom off, and busted my nut all over those huge titties! I even got a little on her chin, but she just smiled. I told her, "You're a great fuck! " She helped me get dressed, gave me a hug and kiss, and then smacked me on the ass on the way out. Satisfied.Sounds great. Any info on this?

Zeuss
07-15-10, 14:05
Yep, she looks a little thick & like she has a few miles on her:

http://www.salaciousdonations.com/?p=2794

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/1840186233.html

She's been around for awhile. I gather she is a stripper as well but now going into the massage business. Wonder how thats working out? This one would be good one for us to TOFTT. Her FB pics, are not clear other than big tits. That usually means they are fat.

LookingForLefty
07-15-10, 17:58

http://www.salaciousdonations.com/?p=2794

She sounds wonderful compared to what I've been through.

Member #4155
07-15-10, 18:37
This morning I responded to this CL ad, requesting a massage at her place:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/1838462510.html

We emailed back and forth a few times, she doesn't have a pic but the description she offered (long red curly hair,green eyes,5'8",140pounds very pretty) it seemed worth it Prices are as follows: 1/2hr is 50,45min is 60.00,1hr is 80.00.

Location is a nice suburban residence in a quiet neighborhood right off one of the major highways. Upon arrival I found a decent looking 35-40 year old read head, slightly thick but not fat, huge tits! She looked like she'd look good on the back of a Harley.

She led me to a bedroom in the basement where she had he massage table set up. She had me undress, and when she returned she lit candles, turned down the lights and started some music.

She gave a nice, sensual soft massage (my request). As she massaged, she asked if I like to give massages, and offered to let me massage her. Eventually we switched. She took off her shirt and laid down. I asked if she wanted the bra off, too...she replied "of course, let these babies out!" I massaged her back a bit, and then asked if we should take off her shorts as well, and she wiped them off, no panties underneath. I massaged up her thighs, grazing her shaved pussy. She spread her legs open and I continued playing with her pussy. Eventually I was fingering her as she was stroking my cock. I then went in for a taste and she let me.

Went down on her for a bit, then we switched places, me on my back, and she continued with the HE. I licked her a bit more and played with and sucked on her huge titties a bit while she continued the hand job. I told he I'd love to have her ride me, to which she replied "next time."

After we finished up, I asked her what I owed her. I'd scheduled 45 minutes, but we went only about 30ish. She said how about just $60. WOW!

I will be back and will see if I can get the full job done next time. I love the all inclusive rate, and I'm willing to throw some extra tip money at her for a job well done!

By the way, if anyone has info on the Asian Apartment located near the airport, please PM me!!!

Member #4155
07-15-10, 18:39

http://www.salaciousdonations.com/?p=2794She does have a few miles on her. I know her personally, as she used to work for me in a totally unrelated industry. She was a little thinner back then, and wore short skirts with nylons. We played around a bit back then, she was a naughty girl, and just for old time's sake I'd see her again, but not if I don't get "the works." Anyone know what is on her menu?

LookingForLefty
07-15-10, 19:03

We emailed back and forth a few times, she doesn't have a pic but the description she offered (long red curly hair,green eyes,5'8",140pounds very pretty) it seemed worth it Prices are as follows: 1/2hr is 50,45min is 60.00,1hr is 80.00.

Location is a nice suburban residence in a quiet neighborhood right off one of the major highways. Upon arrival I found a decent looking 35-40 year old read head, slightly thick but not fat, huge tits! She looked like she'd look good on the back of a Harley.

She led me to a bedroom in the basement where she had he massage table set up. She had me undress, and when she returned she lit candles, turned down the lights and started some music.

She gave a nice, sensual soft massage (my request). As she massaged, she asked if I like to give massages, and offered to let me massage her. Eventually we switched. She took off her shirt and laid down. I asked if she wanted the bra off, too...she replied "of course, let these babies out!" I massaged her back a bit, and then asked if we should take off her shorts as well, and she wiped them off, no panties underneath. I massaged up her thighs, grazing her shaved pussy. She spread her legs open and I continued playing with her pussy. Eventually I was fingering her as she was stroking my cock. I then went in for a taste and she let me.

Went down on her for a bit, then we switched places, me on my back, and she continued with the HE. I licked her a bit more and played with and sucked on her huge titties a bit while she continued the hand job. I told he I'd love to have her ride me, to which she replied "next time."

After we finished up, I asked her what I owed her. I'd scheduled 45 minutes, but we went only about 30ish. She said how about just $60. WOW!

I will be back and will see if I can get the full job done next time. I love the all inclusive rate, and I'm willing to throw some extra tip money at her for a job well done!

By the way, if anyone has info on the Asian Apartment located near the airport, please PM me!!!
Oh dude. Well I glad you liked it. I think every monger has been to see her at least once.

Member #4155
07-15-10, 23:03
Oh dude. Well I glad you liked it. I think every monger has been to see her at least once.

Wasn't bad for a $60 nooner!

I'd love to get in on the Asian Apartment action, sounds like this version of it has better quality girls than the one on Oklahoma did.

PayandPlay
07-17-10, 08:04
Lefty,

Anyword on this Asian apartrment near the airport that Iluvasaians claims exists?

You are the expert at sniffing these places out so thought I would ask since no one has provided any info on it.

Thanks

LookingForLefty
07-17-10, 12:45
Lefty,

Anyword on this Asian apartrment near the airport that Iluvasaians claims exists?

You are the expert at sniffing these places out so thought I would ask since no one has provided any info on it.

Thanks

I haven't gotten word on that one. A good monger senior member sent me a number for one near Hwy 100 and National. I haven't done the apartment scene yet. Been thinking of trying the AMP at 100/Layton but hear the girl was not cute. Might as well just go another mile and visit the chubby red head in Hales Corners.

LookingForLefty
07-17-10, 12:47

Funny, after reading the ad, its all about massage. But once you get there the only massage is the one you give her. No complaints, just ironic.

Member #5121
07-17-10, 15:06
I visited the Asian Apartment in Oak Creek two years ago. Smokin' hot, early 30's masseuse. Sparse apartment but neatly organized. Lingerie massage 120, FS for 160. It's in the complex behind what used to be the Oak Creek 'Boy Blue.'

The apartment near Hwy. 100 & Oklahoma is two blocks west of the Ace Hardware. Same type of set-up. Negotiated FS with a late twenties, slightly pudgy Asian for only 140. The girls rotate so frequently, it's probably not worth reviewing the girl.

I haven't gotten word on that one. A good monger senior member sent me a number for one near Hwy 100 and National. I haven't done the apartment scene yet. Been thinking of trying the AMP at 100/Layton but hear the girl was not cute. Might as well just go another mile and visit the chubby red head in Hales Corners.

Jack Dandy
07-18-10, 17:33
I haven't gotten word on that one. A good monger senior member sent me a number for one near Hwy 100 and National. I haven't done the apartment scene yet. Been thinking of trying the AMP at 100/Layton but hear the girl was not cute. Might as well just go another mile and visit the chubby red head in Hales Corners.I've done the AMP near 100/Layton three times so far. I've had three different girls; the first was early thirties and pretty nice looking. The other two not so much. $60 HE for all 3 and hands can wander.

Since that's the only AMP I've found in the area I'm thinking about checking out the apartment scene too. Anyone sharing yet?

Pictaker69
07-19-10, 18:06
Funny, after reading the ad, its all about massage. But once you get there the only massage is the one you give her. No complaints, just ironic.I went to see her Sun morning for 30 minutes and she got me for 80. She does have some big boobies but only pulled her shirt up for me to massage them, and talk. She is a talker. All said and done I won't be going back for seconds.

Member #4155
07-19-10, 18:09
I've done the AMP near 100/Layton three times so far. I've had three different girls; the first was early thirties and pretty nice looking. The other two not so much. $60 HE for all 3 and hands can wander.

Since that's the only AMP I've found in the area I'm thinking about checking out the apartment scene too. Anyone sharing yet?

I checked out the asian apartment near 27th and college last night, was the same 40+ woman I've seen at the one on 91st and Oklahoma...so I left, wasn't interested. Now, if I could find some hot ass young asian at one of these, I'd spend my life savings!

Here is the CL ad for the AA near 27th and College:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ads/1840863558.html

milwaukee craigslist > services offered > adult services
*~*~* Enjoy * sweet * asian * massage *~*~*

Date: 2010-07-13, 12:48PM CDT
Reply to: serv-ghjbb-1840863558@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi, need a break?
Relax with us and you'll keep coming back.
We have wonderful massage and make u feel so Great ...
Call now :262 389 O133

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1840863558

Pictaker69
07-19-10, 18:17
I checked out the asian apartment near 27th and college last night, was the same 40+ woman I've seen at the one on 91st and Oklahoma...so I left, wasn't interested. Now, if I could find some hot ass young asian at one of these, I'd spend my life savings!

Hi, need a break?

PostingID: 1840863558I take it the pic in the cl ad is nOT the 40yo?

PayandPlay
07-20-10, 16:59

Hi, need a break?

PostingID: 1840863558Joe,

Could this be the same place that one guy was talking about by the airport that was so incredible but never gave any info?

Wetboy
07-21-10, 08:38
Mary is pleasant and gives a reasonably good massage. She works at it, which is more than can be said for many providers, and is interested in pleasing the client. She charges $60 for one hour. Nudity and mutual touch is available for $40 more. She is not young and not skinny, but not unbearably ugly either. She has a Crude sense of humor and really should not try to be a stand-up comic, but seems to be trying to make the client relax and feel at ease. Absolutely no FS or oral according to her. Shower or wipedown is available also. Overall a good compromise between the ideal and a ripoff.

Quietguy578
07-21-10, 11:24
The phone number in that ad is for the Apartment located near Double Dragon restaurant on hwy 100. Maybe they moved (Haven't been there in a couple months) but that's where they were as of May or so, I recognize the number.

ILuvAsians
07-21-10, 19:47
Sorry guys,

I haven't checked the forum in a few days. This apartment advertises in the Entertainment Plus magazine. The ad is on page 11 of this weeks edition. The number is 920-857-8979. The girls must rotate often, because I haven't seen the same one twice! Hope you have a great fucking time like I did!

Jack Dandy
07-23-10, 13:58
Sorry guys,

I haven't checked the forum in a few days. This apartment advertises in the Entertainment Plus magazine. The ad is on page 11 of this weeks edition. The number is 920-857-8979. The girls must rotate often, because I haven't seen the same one twice! Hope you have a great fucking time like I did!I may be betraying my own ignorance here, but where can I find the Entertainment Plus magazine? Google's not helping me out on this one.

Member #5121
07-24-10, 12:09
The paper isn't much more than advertisements for local strip clubs, agencies, and African-American independents. If you want a copy, check the adult video store on North Avenue, were Wauwatosa meets Milwaukee.

I may be betraying my own ignorance here, but where can I find the Entertainment Plus magazine? Google's not helping me out on this one.

Jack Dandy
07-24-10, 14:19
Alright, I'm thinking about giving Ty a shot. Can anyone give me some details?

(Quality, pricing for HE, etc.)

Her ad on backpage: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/like-em-big-topless-massage-special/2421902

Mako Shark
07-25-10, 00:01
Try the online version http://adultentertainmentplus.com/

I may be betraying my own ignorance here, but where can I find the Entertainment Plus magazine? Google's not helping me out on this one.

Jack Dandy
07-25-10, 02:49
Try the online version http://adultentertainmentplus.com/Wow, my to-do list just got a bit longer. Thanks.

Alright, so I did end up going to see Ty earlier today. The massage was better than at the only other place I've tried in the area (AMP at 108th & Layton). She did a good deal of teasing and oiled up my hand and placed it on her breast which I thought was a nice touch. I thought the HE was actually really good and it was included with the cost of the massage. It wasn't rushed and she seemed genuinely interested in completely satisfying her clients.

I'll be trying other places, but may be back eventually.

Mrj Flu
07-25-10, 07:37

Her ad on backpage: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/like-em-big-topless-massage-special/2421902Hello, all,

New to the site. Not so new to the hobby.

I saw Ty about 7 months ago. She operates out of a house in Tosa. She's chubby and the rub was rather uninspiring, it did end with a HE. I haven't been back.

Jay Fluck.

Member #5121
07-25-10, 12:17
All I'm gonna say is that she is NOT the one in the photo's. Makes me pine for Chicago quality talent.

Her ad on backpage: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/like-em-big-topless-massage-special/2421902

Monopolizr
07-25-10, 12:51
Jack,

First off, none of those pix is of Ty. She's older and darker. That being said she has a nice incall location on Bluemound. No FS, but does a nice massage with HE. Let's you turn over and feel her huge boobs. Offers a glass of wine and does a nice clean up. Nikki and Janet, who also post, I believe are her sisters. Check her website for rates and specials.

Monopolizr

Wetboy
07-25-10, 13:25

Her ad on backpage: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/like-em-big-topless-massage-special/2421902Everything you need to know about Ty is on her Web site. http://www.massagesbyty.com If you don't see it on her menu, it isn't available. She has been around a long time and I think she stays in business because she always keeps it very close to legal.

Lonelyguy128
07-25-10, 15:01
Did you notice the line in her web page that says none of the pictures are of her? Maybe that's not important to you.

I found some old, like 3 or 4 year old reviews that say she gives a good massage and HE in a clean, comfortable environmnet.

LookingForLefty
07-25-10, 19:39
Went on vacation 2 hours away. Found a real classy place. Courtney quality caucassion women, great massage, and Tiny Thai quality finish. Nude options available.

Now back home to deal with the welfare mom. Will never forget the summer of 2010.

I'm happy for all you that enjoy getting massage and finish by former Packer linebacker, but if it mean driving a bit further, I got the time , why not.

Member #5994
07-31-10, 09:24

Location is a nice suburban residence in a quiet neighborhood right off one of the major highways. Upon arrival I found a decent looking 35-40 year old read head, slightly thick but not fat, huge tits! She looked like she'd look good on the back of a Harley.I went to see her early yesterday afternoon. I think she's younger than 35-40. The rest of your description is spot on. I thought she was very cute, But she's definitely a talker, that's for sure. Those tits were amazing, she has gumdrop nipples that are fun to chew on. And she seems to really get into it once you start touching her. I opted for a half hour only because I haven't seen her before but we ended up talking for quite a while after. The massage was better than any AMP I've been to recently. I'll definitely be re-visiting this one.

Kneadin Kitty
08-03-10, 20:17
Was in the Milwaukee area today and decided to try out the asian massage on hwy 100. Good massage decent ending, but annoyed at the deflection of my hands as I reached for her tits. My repeat, but others offer a little more for same $$$.

Member #5121
08-03-10, 21:53
Are you referring to the location next to Omega Custard? Is it still staffed only by a sole 50-something mamasan? There's a legit foot massage location near Hwy. 100 and Lincoln Ave. Nothing of note there but a decent deep tissue session.

Was in the Milwaukee area today and decided to try out the asian massage on hwy 100. Good massage decent ending, but annoyed at the deflection of my hands as I reached for her tits. My repeat, but others offer a little more for same $$$.

LookingForLefty
08-03-10, 23:14

Sounds like she doesn't enjoy her job. Vote with your dollars and don't go back.

Don't feel bad, you could have gone to Miss Lomi Lomi, paid $120 to lay on rose petals, and have her spend 45 min just doing light touch on your calves.

Or you could have spent half as much and driven another half mile to Big Reds house and gotten FS.

Kneadin Kitty
08-04-10, 13:02
This is the place by Omega, it was a good massage and release but the deflection was somewhat annoying. Don't know if more is possible since it was my first time there. She knows how to handle a dick, which is more than I can say about some CL adds I've tried.

Lonelyguy128
08-04-10, 15:35
This is the place by Omega, it was a good massage and release but the deflection was somewhat annoying. Don't know if more is possible since it was my first time there. She knows how to handle a dick, which is more than I can say about some CL adds I've tried.

Sounds like one who used to work at Beijing, the place that got closed down that was on Hwy 100 and National. She gave a good massage, but resisted any touch. The one time I got a hand on her chest her bra was so thick I couldn't even feel what was underneath. This one was a little older, but looked good.

The other one who worked there gave bbj and a nice tittie massage, but she was old and fat. I really don't miss that place.

Member #5994
08-04-10, 23:58
It's not called Omega anymore, I forget what the new name is. My last visit there wasn't anything special for the money spent. There are much better values to be had in that area.

Someone mentioned an asian apartment somewhere west of hwy 100 on Oklahoma. Anyone mind pm'ing me with details?

LookingForLefty
08-05-10, 00:01
Says she works out of her home. No car. Anyone tried her yet?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/1864758913.html

Southpaw827
08-05-10, 19:12
New to the hobby and I wish I would've found this forum earlier.

Went to Courtney in Brookfield.

What a waste.

PayandPlay
08-06-10, 11:38

What a waste.Ditto.

I would of rather had a pizza and beer LOL.

PayandPlay
08-06-10, 15:00

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/1864758913.htmlI am trying but no response to my emails.

Tradewins
08-07-10, 10:49
I have been unable to respond to this post getting error message (default mail client is not properly installed). Does anyone know how to resolve this or have contact info. for red?

Thanks

BadAz Mofo
08-07-10, 16:41
I have been unable to respond to this post getting error message (default mail client is not properly installed). Does anyone know how to resolve this or have contact info. for red?

Thanks

Can you send out regular emails? If you can, then I would suggest just doing a simple copy and paste with the email address in her ad.

LookingForLefty
08-08-10, 16:12

What a waste.

Don't feel like the only guy who's been ripped. Praise thee that did score in the past. Its very very rare I don't hit a home run every time. But that was the worst massage I've ever gotten in life. Its the dumbest set up for an office as well. She's pretty and she's smart. But that playing dumb act was unacceptable. It was not only the absolute worst and unprofessional massage I've ever gotten, it was also the most expensive. Wasn't but just a couple of months ago many of use were getting a good massage and HE for 60% less than what she charges just to stand there and lightly rub her fingers over your legs talking away like a teenage bubblegummer.

Member #5121
08-09-10, 19:12
I haven't met yet, but she's very nice in her email. Say's she does 'Esalen' massage for 40 per hour. For the price, it's probably a steal. She told me that she's around 50 in age. The postage stamp sized photo she sent didn't leave me feeling hopeful in the looks department.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/1864758913.html

Nighthawk55
08-16-10, 16:10

ThanksNo one here can help you with that.

Call tech support.

Member #4155
08-17-10, 21:08
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-latina-mayla-favorite-honey-24/2428325

Alphabgamma
08-17-10, 21:22
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-latina-mayla-favorite-honey-24/2428325She's gotten poor reviews on HOH. I don't remember all of the details, but the negative reviews included False Photos. I called her, she was difficult to reach and not very pleasant once I did. Very terse, in essence saying "if you don't want to do business right now don't tie up my phone". Needless to say I chose to avoid her, there's enough aggravation in the world. No need to pay for it.

Lonelyguy128
08-18-10, 00:03
I think she may use other names too. Possibly Olivia was one, but I can't find Olivia's posts on BP. I am not positive it's the same one, but I think it is.

She's gotten poor reviews on HOH. I don't remember all of the details, but the negative reviews included False Photos. I called her, she was difficult to reach and not very pleasant once I did. Very terse, in essence saying "if you don't want to do business right now don't tie up my phone". Needless to say I chose to avoid her, there's enough aggravation in the world. No need to pay for it.

BadAz Mofo
08-18-10, 20:12
She's gotten poor reviews on HOH.

If you do a search under General Reports you'll see that she has poor reviews here too. Best to avoid.

Member #4155
08-18-10, 22:20
If you do a search under General Reports you'll see that she has poor reviews here too. Best to avoid.

Thanks guys! That's why I love this forum!

Too bad though, I love her pics!

Lonelyguy128
08-20-10, 16:08
Is this the redhead from CL who was being discussed on this forum awhile ago? I don't remember seeing this ad on BP before.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3271055&image=3271052

Lonelyguy128
08-20-10, 17:18
The last ad I posted was from BP escorts. I found this one on BP body rubs, with a couple more pictures. I know I've seen the picture on the bottom before, but I can't remember where.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/skin-on-skin-body-rub-discount-rates/3265571

Is this the redhead from CL who was being discussed on this forum awhile ago? I don't remember seeing this ad on BP before.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3271055&image=3271052

Iamthirsty
08-20-10, 18:55

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3271055&image=3271052No it's not "Red" from Hales Corners. I just saw "Red" a couple of weeks ago.

Member #5994
08-20-10, 23:59
I've seen those pics posted in quite a few BP ads in different cities. Too bad it's a fake. If she was a real provider around here, she'd have alot of my business.

The last ad I posted was from BP escorts. I found this one on BP body rubs, with a couple more pictures. I know I've seen the picture on the bottom before, but I can't remember where.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/skin-on-skin-body-rub-discount-rates/3265571

Lonelyguy128
08-21-10, 09:55
Sorry for the false alarm guys. I should have known better. Those tits in the first picture must have blurred my thinking.

At least I resisted sending a message. Very few BP ads require you to give an e mail address to get a response. I guess I'd be receiving lots of spam now if I had sent a message.

I've seen those pics posted in quite a few BP ads in different cities. Too bad it's a fake. If she was a real provider around here, she'd have alot of my business.

Wetboy
08-22-10, 19:11
I've seen those pics posted in quite a few BP ads in different cities. Too bad it's a fake. If she was a real provider around here, she'd have alot of my business.Yeah the tits got me too. I responded. Thank goodness for throw-away email addresses. What I got back was a slightly hostile email telling me I must not seriously want to fuck her (yeah like that's a real provider) but that if I change my mind I can get her phone number by clicking on this link and "meeting her on-line" to verify my identity "for her safety". Uh-huh, that's go'in to happen, actually NO its NOT. Put these beautiful pictures on the "bait and switch" list.

LookingForLefty
08-23-10, 14:05
Chinese apt - old house. First floor apt. Lower end neighborhood. Dining room with massage table. Massage $.4 hh and menu was HE .6, cbj .8. nude option .2.

Only chinese woman, no English, non spinner, left over pregnancy flab. She was awful. What a waste. Too much lipstick. Definitely lied about her age.

No way I would take the nude option. HJ was awful so I upgraded to BJ. It was awful. I think if she would have just been a spinner, it would have been cool.

Tanaka
08-23-10, 15:01
What a waste.

That's pretty much my conclusion about MKE Asians. Waste of time and money. I completely gave up. If there is an itch, it is cheaper to go to Chicago. At least, they can offer a reasonable choice.

LookingForLefty
08-24-10, 01:51
Well I did something I haven't done in a very long time. Did the SW scene. Saw a tall skinny one with too much make up. Did the turnaround and I hear "it" yelling at me with this deep voice. So I'm out of here.

Then I find a petite native indian, Cindy, 23. She said she was 120 but looked like 100 tops. She looked younger than 23 and could easily pass for a high schooler. Very dark complected and quite attractive. I think she was older because there was a looseness in her belly, most likely from pregnancy and her titties are a little droopy but looked great when she was on her back. Tiny little cute butt as well.

Did half and half for $. Didn't last long. Wasn't a lot of fun. She never smiled and had no enthusiam. Took money and was half way to my car and I didn't even have my pants on. Immediately the cell phone calls are made and I drop her off in a different part of town.

Ok, 250 is coming up and it better be spectacular. I'm thinking of celebrating with a really high end escort. Money is no object.

Kneadin Kitty
08-24-10, 11:00
Saw Red the other day had a nice time. Good massage, nice tits - I haven't enjoyed sucking on a pair like hers in quite a while. Good HJ release. Will repeat price was .6. Didn't go for anything more than HJ, but will check on next trip.

Larry Scores
08-24-10, 12:32
Has anyone visited the two gals south of MP?

Ads mostly on CL

LookingForLefty
08-24-10, 20:01
Saw Red the other day had a nice time. Good massage, nice tits - I haven't enjoyed sucking on a pair like hers in quite a while. Good HJ release. Will repeat price was .6. Didn't go for anything more than HJ, but will check on next trip.

Red will be up for anything, no holes barred. In fact she might insist on it.

Miller Park - from what I've heard, they are heavyweights but you can have fun.

Yesterday at the Chinese apt. That girl was so stereotypical. "U wun bro jub? $40buck for massajee, 80 buck for bro jub. No massajee only bro jub 80 buck. 20 more for no crows.

She was awful. Had plenty later for my second conquest. Looking for #250 tonight.

LookingForLefty
08-25-10, 01:49
Uneventaul. SW, 35, spinner, looked like a meth addict. Pretty nice from the neck down. Very polite, smart and good conversationalist. But had trouble, ED issues. Oh, I'm not getting hung up on the numbers. I can make 251 a celebration if I want. But I was disappointed.

This is stupid. These last few have not been fun. Maybe I need a break from the hobby.

Santa66
08-25-10, 09:29

That last photo has been posted in ads all up and down the east coast. I've seen it in Florida, New Jersey and the Boston area (where I'm located) for about the last year. It smells of "scam" to me. Just my .02 cents worth.

Tanaka
08-25-10, 10:48
That last photo has been posted in ads all up and down the east coast. I've seen it in Florida, New Jersey and the Boston area (where I'm located) for about the last year. It smells of "scam" to me. Just my .02 cents worth.

I (almost) always check with www.tineye.com prior to investing any of my time into girl's profile.

Lonelyguy128
08-25-10, 10:50
I tried tineye and didn't come up with anything, but that's not surprising for technologically challenged me.

I (almost) always check with www.tineye.com prior to investing any of my time into girl's profile.

Permanent Wood
08-25-10, 10:55
I tried tineye and didn't come up with anything, but that's not surprising for technologically challenged me.There may not have been any hits because there just were no matches from tineye's database.

I've found that posting questionable photos to the USASexGuide's photo gallery sometimes yields valuable feedback too from the members, considering the nation-wide coverage of this forum.

Lonelyguy128
08-25-10, 17:42
I called a few old friends and one new one I want to be friends with, but could not connect, so I responded to Red's craigslist post. She said she could see me right away.

We agreed on .7 for 45 minutes. I had read the posts here, so was not expecting FS, but was not really sure what would be on the menu. I told her right off I usually only see fs providers, but she said that would not happen today. After a very nice soft touch massage she had me flip and pulled up her top. I sucked on those wonderful tits while she gave me an hj. I asked her to take off her shorts. She just pulled them to the side and invited me to touch.

I told her I wanted a bj, and she said it would be extra. She proceeded to bbj to completion. Not the best technique, but it did the job. When I asked her how much she told me to give her what I thought I should. I ended up giving her $ total .7 + .3 tip.

She promised fs next time. Has anyone repeated and gotten fs? If so how much did you pay and how was it? You can pm me if you want.

I thought it was worth it and will probably give her another try.

Wetboy
08-26-10, 04:32
So I had to be in Chicago and after hearing that the asian AMPs there are much better than in Milwaukee I looked up several listings on BP under Body Rubs. There were a few private providers that intrigued me so I tried them first but got only answering machines with no return phone call. So I stopped at the nearest asian AMP which happened to be at 616 Childs St. In Wheaton.

The short version is DON'T GO. A waste of time and money. The details are below.

When I arrived the door was locked with a door bell. The woman who answered the door was about 6 feet tall (unusual) but well proportioned and I thought "not bad". She appeared to be the only one there. 60 min with table shower was $85. Table shower is usually a good sign because they use that to judge your reaction and weed out LE. No cover drape on the table, another good sign. I got undressed and waited for her to pick me up for the shower.

She came in carrying the covering sheet and acted flustered that I was sitting there nude. She told me to lay face down and when I asked about the shower she said "afterwards to clean off the oil. " OK, weird but makes sense I guess. When I lay down she covered me with the sheet. I asked if it was necessary and she said just for a few minutes. OK, well I can be flexible.

She then started pressing all over on top of the sheet. I hate that cause I like the feeling of skin. When that was done she pulled the sheet down to the top of my butt and started with the oil. A reasonably good job but when I used my hands to pull the sheet down a little she kept pulling it back up. WTF? She eventually undraped one leg at a time, but was always careful to keep the butt crack covered. This really ticks me off, like they have never seen a male butt before.

On the flip I managed to get the sheet only covering my cock, and she came close but was very careful not to bump it. I got hard once but she was being so careful it was hard to maintain it. Once when I opened my eyes she asked "What are you looking at? " Sorry? I have to keep my eyes closed too?

Last chance. The shower. She was very insistent that I cover myself with a towel for the walk to the shower. Like I said we were the only people there, but a shower is a shower right? NO, she covered the butt and then the groin with a wet towel during the shower. When I said she acted like she had never seen a cock before she said "I have seen my husbands, sorry. " Such a straight line, but I resisted the obvious.

In the end as I was leaving she specifically asked for a tip. Again I resisted saying "do I LOOK happy? " Not the best massage, only minor opportunity to flash which was not appreciated and NO HE. I'm putting this on my list of don't bother.

LookingForLefty
08-26-10, 14:33
Native American, 20, cute, looked like a high schooler. Very polite and well spoken. No sign of drugs. Took her to my place. About 5 ft tall, maybe 125, a little belly on her but still cute. I expected her to just lay there but she really got into it. Maybe it was real, or maybe she wants an Oscar for good acting. If you saw her, with her backpack and the way she was dressed you'd think it was just another school girl. Gave me the line she need tution money for college. She had no protection so I dropped her at a convenience store. She paid with her own money!!! She told me .5 for bj and $1.0 for everything. We did everything but she only asked for .5. That broke my heart and I gave her $1.0. She is not an old pro at this at all. She was so sweet any one of you would like to have her as a daughter. She just did not fit the profile at all. I was scared to death she was only 15-16, but she convinced me she was 20. Hope she stops doing this because I don't think she should have to be doing the street scene.

Nb1443
08-26-10, 19:33
Wetboy,

The Asians down in Chicago are top notch.

Yet, you still need to sort threw the crap to find the good sometimes.

If you didn't like it from the beginning just bail and go to the next one till you find the one you like.

But hell, to say Asians aren't better down there then up here is goofy.

Their is like a colony of china girls down there. Ones you really don't have to pay for if you know the right places to look.

Member #5121
08-26-10, 21:37
I also saw Red last week. Really quick visit. Long enough for a HE on the spot, which for .6 isn't bad. Playing with those D-cups is worth the price alone! Red said she has a friend who does doubles. Anyone have any experience with her in a 3-some?

I called a few old friends and one new one I want to be friends with, but could not connect, so I responded to Red's craigslist post. She said she could see me right away.

We agreed on .7 for 45 minutes. I had read the posts here, so was not expecting FS, but was not really sure what would be on the menu. I told her right off I usually only see fs providers, but she said that would not happen today. After a very nice soft touch massage she had me flip and pulled up her top. I sucked on those wonderful tits while she gave me an hj. I asked her to take off her shorts. She just pulled them to the side and invited me to touch.

I told her I wanted a bj, and she said it would be extra. She proceeded to bbj to completion. Not the best technique, but it did the job. When I asked her how much she told me to give her what I thought I should. I ended up giving her $ total .7 + .3 tip.

She promised fs next time. Has anyone repeated and gotten fs? If so how much did you pay and how was it? You can pm me if you want.

I thought it was worth it and will probably give her another try.

Big Rd
08-27-10, 01:19
I don't know about you guys but I've tried to hook up with Red twice. The first time I drove by and saw several teenagers outside and an old guy cutting the grass. I emailed her and she said it was her father outside but he doesn't care, so I told her I wasn't comfortable with that. The next time I drove by five minutes early and there was a 20-something kid jumping out of a car going to her house. Again I opted not to go. What's the deal with that? Has anybody else had these probs?

Wetboy
08-27-10, 08:00
Wetboy,

The Asians down in Chicago are top notch.

Yet, you still need to sort threw the crap to find the good sometimes.

If you didn't like it from the beginning just bail and go to the next one till you find the one you like.

But hell, to say Asians aren't better down there then up here is goofy.

Their is like a colony of china girls down there. Ones you really don't have to pay for if you know the right places to look.I never said the Asian's aren't better in Chicago. You just restated my question. "if you know the right places to look". That was my point. Obviously the one in Wheaton is NOT the right place, OK so I TOFTT, but where is the right place?

Jack Dandy
08-27-10, 19:09
Could someone link to Red's ad?

I mean, I only go for handshakes but she sounds like a blast.

Iamthirsty
08-27-10, 20:16
I don't know about you guys but I've tried to hook up with Red twice. The first time I drove by and saw several teenagers outside and an old guy cutting the grass. I emailed her and she said it was her father outside but he doesn't care, so I told her I wasn't comfortable with that. The next time I drove by five minutes early and there was a 20-something kid jumping out of a car going to her house. Again I opted not to go. What's the deal with that? Has anybody else had these probs?I had a similar uncomfotable encounter.

If you're interested in pursuing her, you can PM me for the strange details.

Nb1443
08-28-10, 03:35
I never said the Asian's aren't better in Chicago. You just restated my question. "if you know the right places to look". That was my point. Obviously the one in Wheaton is NOT the right place, OK so I TOFTT, but where is the right place?Best bet is to take a laptop down there.

Before you go pick out like 3 girls that you think are real based on photos.

Go one to one to one till you find the right one.

Then as a fail safe, have your laptop with, leech off of someone's wireless connection, and search some more.

It's pretty easy to tell the fake asian girls by their pictures. Or find an agency. If you just research in google like 'asian escort chicago' in quotation marks you will probably find some agencies.

Wetboy
08-28-10, 09:22
I had a similar uncomfotable encounter.

If you're interested in pursuing her, you can PM me for the strange details.
he has sons who still live at home. I have never been there without encountering the stray young person including, once, a young lady. That along with her general lazy attitude toward massage and short-timing me turned me off. She is easy so she makes a good starter for the new hobbyist but not what I would consider a quality experience.

LookingForLefty
08-28-10, 13:12
he has sons who still live at home. I have never been there without encountering the stray young person including, once, a young lady. That along with her general lazy attitude toward massage and short-timing me turned me off. She is easy so she makes a good starter for the new hobbyist but not what I would consider a quality experience.
I second that Wetboy. Its nice to know we all have at least this one to fall back on. Really though, who want to go downstairs with her while her 4 sons, their creepy friends, and half her relative are laying around the house?

I also second the lazy approach to the massage. She just like getting laid and you doing all the work, while she gets a small payment.

BadAz Mofo
08-28-10, 15:55
I'll have to agree as well. I've only seen her once, but the 1st person to greet me when I rang the bell was her 'assistant' who was probably just a sister or friend who explained that she was running late. She arrives and provides a lazy massage and uninspired FS, and as we left the room she grabbed the cover and wrapper and threw them in the kitchen garbage, all in sight of her son who sat on the couch. No attempt to hide it or wrap it in paper towel.

For those who want to see her big nips in all their glory but want to avoid the majority of the family, wait until the kids are in school, or better yet look elsewhere for better quality.

LookingForLefty
08-28-10, 17:48
If you are ever out in the northwest and want to try something different.

http://www.morethanmassage.net/

Straight HR done in a professional thereaputic way. Read her articles on her web site she wrote. Interesting.

Jack Dandy
08-29-10, 10:55
Just noticed a new posting for Chinese Relaxation Center in West Allis.

Anyone been here yet?

BadAz Mofo
08-30-10, 09:32

Anyone been here yet?

Posted where? I checked therapeutic sections of CL and BP and the only posting I found was this ad from June - http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-relaxation-center/2961883

Same place/ad you were talking about?

Jack Dandy
08-30-10, 18:14
Posted where? I checked therapeutic sections of CL and BP and the only posting I found was this ad from June - http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-relaxation-center/2961883

Same place/ad you were talking about?I'm not sure if this site still blocks the name, but I saw it one ********; only one review.

Looking at the ad you linked to, though, it seems like it would damned awkward for the guy next to you if you got a HE :P

Days Fun
08-31-10, 22:36

Anyone been here yet?Sorry guys,

But I am almost certain that this place is located in the center of Southridge Mall. i recall looking for it and calling information to confirm the address.

Expect just a legitimate theraputicle massage,

Member #5121
08-31-10, 23:09
If you mean e rotic m p dot com, that would be my review. Standard massage with strong effort. Half ugly as they say over there, but worth it for the therapeutic treatment. The same managers the massage kiosks at the mall, with the benefit of not having so many passersby watching you!

I'm not sure if this site still blocks the name, but I saw it one ********; only one review.

Looking at the ad you linked to, though, it seems like it would damned awkward for the guy next to you if you got a HE :P

Yu Conduit
09-03-10, 13:17
I never said the Asian's aren't better in Chicago. You just restated my question. "if you know the right places to look". That was my point. Obviously the one in Wheaton is NOT the right place, OK so I TOFTT, but where is the right place?Hit the Chicago forum and search for "Maple." You're welcome.

ILuvAsians
09-12-10, 08:04
Hey fellas,

I visited Lily at the apartment located near the Double Dragon yesterday. It was the best fuck I've had from one of these Chinese girls. If you want some too, you will have to act soon. She told me that she will only be there for a total of ten days and yesterday was her first. I estimate that she was only about 25 years old, slender but healthy body, and has very firm B size breasts. She's very petite too, only about 5' 1". A nice little spinner! Her kitty was trimmed; just the way I like it. She seemed surprised when I went down on her, but enjoyed it until she came. It's always better when they don't have to use some artificial lube when it comes to the main act. We fucked in several positions. She wouldn't let me take any pictures to share; maybe next time. This one's a keeper, too bad they rotate so frequently. Lily will get a repeat visit from me!

Memmy Foo
09-13-10, 14:29
Has anyone visited the two gals south of MP?

Ads mostly on CLI've seen one of the girls several times over the past year (the skinny one) haven't seen the other one though, not really my type.

Service was ok, she did more after the first time we met, first time was just a french lesson which wasnt bad, couldn't complain for the $ for two pops in about 30 minutes.

The FS was ok, but she is really tiny and tight so options are limited if you are bigger than average (which I am). Somewhat uninspired, but we met a few times and for the 1. 5 it wasn't that bad. Probably won't see her again but that's just me.

ILuvAsians
09-14-10, 08:21
Hey fellas,

I visited Lily at the apartment located near the Double Dragon yesterday. It was the best fuck I've had from one of these Chinese girls. If you want some too, you will have to act soon. She told me that she will only be there for a total of ten days and yesterday was her first. I estimate that she was only about 25 years old, slender but healthy body, and has very firm B size breasts. She's very petite too, only about 5' 1". A nice little spinner! Her kitty was trimmed; just the way I like it. She seemed surprised when I went down on her, but enjoyed it until she came. It's always better when they don't have to use some artificial lube when it comes to the main act. We fucked in several positions. She wouldn't let me take any pictures to share; maybe next time. This one's a keeper, too bad they rotate so frequently. Lily will get a repeat visit from me!I visited Lily again yesterday afternoon after work. All I can say is, "Wow!" Guys, you need to act soon. Don't miss your chance to have a great time!

Cablebrother
09-15-10, 07:13
I visited Lily again yesterday afternoon after work. All I can say is, "Wow!" Guys, you need to act soon. Don't miss your chance to have a great time!Ahh the good old days at the place on 92nd and Oklahoma. One week it was a 20 year old hard body and then the next week it was a 45 year old bigger lady with horrible fake boobs.

It's nice to hear they are back in action again. If someone would kindly PM me the link or number I would love to see lily this morning.

BTW. What's up with the AMP in the omega mall. I was there about a month ago and it sucked bad. They wanted me to put on some gross shorts for the table shower which I flat out said no to and then when I checked the review site it says its closed. I know that place was being watched and all but seems like they are kinda getting picked on. Just my opinion though.

I messaged Iluvasians for details but I'm up right now at 614 am right out of work and would love to check out lily before heading to bed.

Cablebrother
09-21-10, 06:26
First of all thanks to ILuvAsians for getting back to me. I did end up seeing the AMP girl he spoke of and he wasn't kidding. She was young and hot. Language barrier sucked big time and I couldn't get any kind of BJ but it was pretty good. She couldn't do some of the positions I wanted because she had bad knees. That's what I got from her at least.

3 call system and no problems. Wonder who they have coming in next.

LookingForLefty
09-21-10, 23:06
My welfare mom shows up today, pretty sober. Not all goofy on pain meds. I'm hoping for a nice romp but she was having her period and was not in the mood for head. Had a long talk and I find out she's worked at about a dozen local strip clubs up until about 10 years ago. I wondered where she learned how to give such good head. But she knows, no action no money.

If I could get some reliable service from her, I don't think I would go anyplace else. I've been bang'n her for two months and its like the first time with each try.

ILuvAsians
09-23-10, 08:38
First of all thanks to ILuvAsians for getting back to me. I did end up seeing the AMP girl he spoke of and he wasn't kidding. She was young and hot. Language barrier sucked big time and I couldn't get any kind of BJ but it was pretty good. She couldn't do some of the positions I wanted because she had bad knees. That's what I got from her at least.

3 call system and no problems. Wonder who they have coming in next.I visited Lily a total of three times while she was at the apartment near the Double Dragon. Cablebrother, sorry to hear that your experience wasn't as good as mine. I enjoyed her cock sucking skills very much! I also enjoyed tasting her juices while we dined at the 69. I fucked her in many positions, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, and of course missionary. I called her mamasan and said to keep my humber and call me agian when lily is back in town. Maybe next time I can persuade her to open the backdoor! Guys it might help learning a little bit of chinese too.

Member #5121
09-24-10, 22:00
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-relaxing-massage/3321737

If 3rd time's a charm, then I finally struck out with this one. She is a sweet heart, average looking, but still has a very cute demeanor. The massage is 4.0 for 30 minutes, focuses on the inner legs, and ventures awfully close up the towel. The towel then gets replaced (over and over.) After three visits, I'm either missing all her green lights, or she's serious that my time alone at the end is for DIY and will never progress beyond that. I give up!

PM me if you've experienced any different.

BadAz Mofo
09-26-10, 12:27
Wi Nite Owl

I'm pretty sure that this is Jessica. If that's the case, a while back guys posted that there are no extras to be had. Check out these two links -

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=622641&postcount=1053

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=654103&postcount=62

LookingForLefty
09-26-10, 16:26
I'm still looking for a solid full body therapeutic massage and HE. I seem to be able to get one or the other but not both. The EMPs in Chicago seem to be the closest thing but they are too much of drive.

Sure there are plenty out there that give HE but they are either lousy at massage, ugly, fat, or talk too much.

I think I'd trade in all my escorts for one good solid massage therapist that knows how to please a man with a deep tissue massage and sensual ending. Not one of those jack rabbit lawn mower starting endings.

Tanaka
09-26-10, 17:24
I think I'd trade in all my escorts for one good solid massage therapist that knows how to please a man with a deep tissue massage and sensual ending. Not one of those jack rabbit lawn mower starting endings.

Have you tried Lisa/Lita on Locust? There was just one report a year back (look up CL reviews), but, considering how rarely she advertises, I suspect that she is not bad in both categories.

Member #4361
09-27-10, 16:55
When it comes to Coutney, I am the biggest sucker of you all. Seduced, manipulated and scammed over and over again. No one in this town in her business is as ruthless or a better ripoff artist than her. My humble advice is to stay away or you'll get burned like I did.

Alphabgamma
09-27-10, 19:40
Has any one seen Pari who advertises on CL and Ebay for Time to Unwind

Therapeutic Massage in Waukesha

How would you rate her service, skills, price, and looks?

Is she therapeutic massage only, HE, or extras?

Thanks

LookingForLefty
09-27-10, 19:50
When it comes to Coutney, I am the biggest sucker of you all. Seduced, manipulated and scammed over and over again. No one in this town in her business is as ruthless or a better ripoff artist than her. My humble advice is to stay away or you'll get burned like I did.

You didn't rtff? You went more than once? Oh dude. She truly is the biggest ripoff in Milwaukee. $120 for absolutely zero!!!! no massage, nothing. She has to be the worst without question, the worst LMT I've ever been too.

Member #4361
09-27-10, 21:59
I actually know Courtney quite well. We have a history that dates back to her days at the tanning salon. One additional fact that should be known (and which makes her even more dangerous) is that in addition to being a con artist she is mentally unstable. Among other things, she is extremely paranoid and a clear cut pathological liar. It took me a while to get this, but you cannot believe most of what she says. It's all part of the con. The sad part is that I think she actually believes alot of the BS she serves up.

Member #5121
09-28-10, 00:23
Thank you BadAz. As they say, "Fool me once..."

Jessica is great for the small, but for 40, talk really is cheap!

Wi Nite Owl

I'm pretty sure that this is Jessica. If that's the case, a while back guys posted that there are no extras to be had. Check out these two links -

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=622641&postcount=1053

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=654103&postcount=62

Member #5121
09-28-10, 00:39
I know they're a legit LMT establishment, but a guy can dream.

http://*******.com/33kbazx

The brunette looks smoking! I'd TOFTT just to get a vanilla massage from a lovely like her.

Mister Dd
09-28-10, 07:18
Made a visit to Racine to see the Asian advertising on BP. I went with the Massage for 1. She was young and pretty, seemed eager too. I had to throw in another $20 for HE. Massage was OK. Had to slow her down on the HE. She went full nude too. Let me suck on her titties. All in all tje experience I was looking for.

Member #4361
09-28-10, 09:12
I have a few last comments regarding Courtney or Miss Lomi Lomi. When we enter her room, take off our clothes, get on her table, and let her touch us we automatically give away our power. She is totally in charge and we are at her mercy. This is what she thrives on most. My hunch; a sexual abuse victim who gets off having her way with men as payback. If you look rich, seem to have status, are good looking to her, or whatever other criteria she uses, she will give you a more sensual massage so you will come back again. "Upscale Brookfield, absolutely beautiful executive. ' what a bunch of crap. If she wasn't so pretty, she would have no clients. By the way, she has no formal training in massage and all the other areas of practice she professes to have expertise in; life coaching, spirituality, self help, counseling/coaching etc.

Is all BS.

Lonelyguy128
09-28-10, 18:08
I was with a nice girl today. Seniors and other trusted members can pm for details if interested, but you have to promise to treat her nice.

$125 for 1/2 hour, $225 for a full hour.

Just realized I posted this under massage parlor reports. It should have been under general reports for escorts, sorry.

Gotthe Itch
09-28-10, 23:26
Damn,

I read about these prices. Wow. In my world, that's a lot of money.

On one side $225 for the hour is a lot of cash, for most of us who work hard for 20+ and hour, if even.

On the other side, I have to admit I have (very) occasionally spent $150 a night at a strip club and came home to lefty.. Actually every time I was at the SC's I came home to lefty, except for the rare instances that a good girl can finish the task on a dance (which runs about $60)

Well, Seems that when I can part with the cash, the provider route has a lot more benefit than hitting random clubs and leaving blue.

I think If I dropped that kind of cash it would be exciting in anticipation. But after the deal, I think I would feel like an addict that is kicking himself in the ass as I would think. Oh, there was a car payment, gone.

Okay. Thats just my rant. Where's the nice $50 BBBJ's? Thats what I'm in the mood for.

I was with a nice girl today. Seniors and other trusted members can pm for details if interested, but you have to promise to treat her nice.

$125 for 1/2 hour, $225 for a full hour.

Lonelyguy128
09-29-10, 12:31
Okay. Thats just my rant. Where's the nice $50 BBBJ's? Thats what I'm in the mood for.[/QUOTE]

You can find a bbj on the street for less than .5. I am a little too cautious for that, so I pay the price for a little more safety.

I know this is a lot of money to a lot of people, but like you said if you can afford $100 or more at a strip club, why not use that money to get the job done. I think the hour rate is high, but I was satisfied with the 1/2 hour rate. In fact there are only a few times that I felt like I got as much for my money, factoring in quality of service and looks of the provider.

Donkeypuncher
09-29-10, 16:36
I visited twice in the last 2 months and both times I was not disappointed.

First visit the girl was quite young with nice tits, and a bit of baby fat. She offered and assisted with a shower, and a decent massage. When it was time she gave option of CBJ or BBJ, I chose BBJ and she said to warn her if I was close. Then CG, Mish and Doggy followed, and I gave her a map of Hawaii on her back.

Second visit, late 30's very slender, very long hair. Showered, massage, CBJ, mish, finished in doggy. Kind of rushed but it was very late in the night.

Almost as good as 92nd and Oklahoma was.

Craven Morehead
09-29-10, 19:14
You can find a bbj on the street for less than .5. I am a little too cautious for that, so I pay the price for a little more safety.

For 50 you can get 2.5 SW BJs & some of the providers out there are superb. I encourage you to go for these gals as most of them are no more scary than anyone you meet in a MP. Anyways, what is 0.5 BJ? Not sure, but it's better than nothing.

CM

Lonelyguy128
09-29-10, 21:31
For 50 you can get 2.5 SW BJs & some of the providers out there are superb. I encourage you to go for these gals as most of them are no more scary than anyone you meet in a MP. Anyways, what is 0.5 BJ? Not sure, but it's better than nothing.

CM

I was not trying to knock SWs or anyone who frequents them. I have mentioned in posts that I admire guys who have the balls to cruise and I freely admit I don't. To each his own. That you can get what you want much cheaper than I can is great for you, but it's not for me.

I was just responding to the post complaining about the price I paid for a comfortable, safe experience with a hot provider. And I answered the best I could to the question of where he can get bbj for .5, or $ 50.00 American money, if you prefer that term.

Gotthe Itch
09-30-10, 00:00
No, I fullly agree, I hate myself when I occasionally venture to a SC and drop cash on nothing. It is and could be better spent on a provider.

1/2 hr. As bad as it sounds is good enough for me, as I am not looking for FS. (after all, that would be cheating) Problems are always finding a solid provider that isn't a bait & switch or a complete scam. I'm also very leary of the SW scene, especially since I have never seen one. And have no idea if it would be legitimate or not. Last thing we all want is that little head leading us to bracelets.

Please keep the good info coming.

I was not trying to knock SWs or anyone who frequents them. I have mentioned in posts that I admire guys who have the balls to cruise and I freely admit I don't. To each his own. That you can get what you want much cheaper than I can is great for you, but it's not for me.

I was just responding to the post complaining about the price I paid for a comfortable, safe experience with a hot provider. And I answered the best I could to the question of where he can get bbj for. 5, or $ 50. 00 American money, if you prefer that term.

X Factor414
09-30-10, 19:20
I'm still looking for a solid full body therapeutic massage and HE. I seem to be able to get one or the other but not both. The EMPs in Chicago seem to be the closest thing but they are too much of drive.

Sure there are plenty out there that give HE but they are either lousy at massage, ugly, fat, or talk too much.

Try Rachel. She's in West Allis. There are two Rachel's in WA though. The one I'm talking about has a # starting with 544- . I don't remember the rest but she posted on CL therapeutic a couple of weeks ago.

Member #5121
09-30-10, 21:26
I was once a friend of the brunette Rachel (the Mom with 2 girls). I got involved casually with her over a few visits. Then she met an unattached, steady guy who was also a customer and apparently feel in love. She'll no longer will take my calls and now has a 'no dating' disclaimer on her web-page. I confused the client/friend situation. Why buy the cow when the milk's free, right? She rightfully ended up feeling burned.

Try Rachel. She's in West Allis. There are two Rachel's in WA though. The one I'm talking about has a # starting with 544- . I don't remember the rest but she posted on CL therapeutic a couple of weeks ago.

Days Fun
10-01-10, 14:42
Would someone please PM me the digits for this place. I used the old on 92nd & Oaklahoma a lot with great results almost every time.

You guys that have posted about the DD AMP seem to all be satisfied with the service and quality.

If no one has digits can you tell me where to find their ad?

Thanks in advance.

Wetboy
10-01-10, 15:26
Rachel has been through a lot and has a strictly legitimate only policy now. She was not always so strict after her divorce, but she is now expecting her third child and has decided for the good of the children to stay strictly legitimate. She gives a nice massage. Draping required. If she had a way to make money with the flexibility that massage offers, she would do it. She is tired of guys always trying for more. A real case of been there done that don't want to be that person. If you are looking for HE or even just like the challenge of getting a legitimate MT to do more, do her a favor and go somewhere else. Life is hard enough for her without always being hit on.

Mr Old Style
10-02-10, 14:30
I agree with "Day's Fun". I have been searching and cannot find anything near there. Can someone please post where to find some info?

Thanks

Member #5121
10-02-10, 17:05
I agree, Wetboy. It's probably a good idea to put the subject of Rachel to rest. That ship has sailed for us. The option of receiving an excellent, therapeutic massage from a beautiful provider is ever dwindling in Milwaukee.

Rachel has been through a lot and has a strictly legitimate only policy now. She was not always so strict after her divorce, but she is now expecting her third child and has decided for the good of the children to stay strictly legitimate. She gives a nice massage. Draping required. If she had a way to make money with the flexibility that massage offers, she would do it. She is tired of guys always trying for more. A real case of been there done that don't want to be that person. If you are looking for HE or even just like the challenge of getting a legitimate MT to do more, do her a favor and go somewhere else. Life is hard enough for her without always being hit on.

Cablebrother
10-07-10, 10:58
I have seen Sassy multiple times. Has amazing breasts and does mutual massages from her private home. She runs specials all the time and worth the time in my opinion. Here's her ad and send her an email.

"I am a 5'6 brown hair, blue eyed, single white woman living in Dirty Stallis.

I give great massages and have a large repeat client base.

I don't like to answer a TON of e-mails asking me a ton of ridiculous questions.

I give massages and if you want to massage or touch me while I touch you that is fine. Shoot me an e-mail and I will respond with my phone # and the information you need. I would love to have my hands on you TODAY! "

Name is Sassy

Email is lonelyrosebud2002atyahoo. Com

Member #5121
10-08-10, 01:29
I could swear there are two similar ones out of West Allis that have 'rose' as a part of their email addy.

Cablebrother, is lonelyrosebud2002 in her late 30's to mid 40's?

I have seen Sassy multiple times. Has amazing breasts and does mutual massages from her private home. She runs specials all the time and worth the time in my opinion. Here's her ad and send her an email.

I don't like to answer a TON of e-mails asking me a ton of ridiculous questions.

I give massages and if you want to massage or touch me while I touch you that is fine. Shoot me an e-mail and I will respond with my phone # and the information you need. I would love to have my hands on you TODAY! "

Name is Sassy

Email is lonelyrosebud2002atyahoo. Com

LookingForLefty
10-08-10, 09:13

Name is Sassy

Email is lonelyrosebud2002atyahoo. ComI thought she was a bit heavy for my taste. However if you are getting what you want. Go for it dude. Hows the massage? Deep tissue? Does she try? Hows the ending? Hands only? Mutual touching. Is that all it is or do you end up 69ing on the floor like animals? Value $, compared to the competition. PM if you want. If she gives a good massage, I might let the weight issue go.

Cablebrother
10-08-10, 11:41
I could swear there are two similar ones out of West Allis that have 'rose' as a part of their email addy.

Cablebrother, is lonelyrosebud2002 in her late 30's to mid 40's? Yes that would be her.

I thought she was a bit heavy for my taste. However if you are getting what you want. Go for it dude. Hows the massage? Deep tissue? Does she try? Hows the ending? Hands only? Mutual touching. Is that all it is or do you end up 69ing on the floor like animals? Value $, compared to the competition. PM if you want. If she gives a good massage, I might let the weight issue go.If I'm going to be honest I would say the massage kinda blows to be honest. She likes to talk and basically rub here and there and she does have oils if you want. Mutual touching yea and for a heavier girl she has some great tits. Just my opinion though. Value. Well. For under 75 for 30 min I get what I need. I might be an oddball though. I only get to do the hobby once in a great while and sometimes when a good release is needed she takes care of the job. I will say this. Although she's nice to talk to and what not she really doesn't say much when taking care of the ending. Maybe your experience will be different but I wanted to throw it out there for the board to at least know she's a real person and safe spot to go to if you want.

LookingForLefty
10-09-10, 08:37
Yes that would be her.

If I'm going to be honest I would say the massage kinda blows to be honest. She likes to talk and basically rub here and there and she does have oils if you want. Mutual touching yea and for a heavier girl she has some great tits. Just my opinion though. Value. Well. For under 75 for 30 min I get what I need. I might be an oddball though. I only get to do the hobby once in a great while and sometimes when a good release is needed she takes care of the job. I will say this. Although she's nice to talk to and what not she really doesn't say much when taking care of the ending. Maybe your experience will be different but I wanted to throw it out there for the board to at least know she's a real person and safe spot to go to if you want. We sure have a few characters out there. Ever go the the chubby gal in Tosa with the monster truck tits? When I see that ad on backpage, its like "uuuuuuughhh". Scares me. But I think some guys are into that. Well there is no shortage of HE specialist in Milwaukee. Its the ones that got away, those are the ones I miss.

Member #5121
10-09-10, 11:19
The true gems (Rachel, IMHO) burn out quickly like a flame. The dregs post week after week.

How many times do I need to see a post on Backpage for Brandi, Monette, Eastside 'sea-salt scrub', to be reminded we are short on help in Milwaukee. Did I leave any out? .

Its the ones that got away, those are the ones I miss.

Cablebrother
10-10-10, 06:28
Ever go the the chubby gal in Tosa with the monster truck tits? I know the ad you're talking about but no. I have never seen her. LOL. Monster truck tits. That's classic. .

Member #4361
10-10-10, 20:48
The true gems (Rachel, IMHO) burn out quickly like a flame. The dregs post week after week.

How many times do I need to see a post on Backpage for Brandi, Monette, Eastside 'sea-salt scrub', to be reminded we are short on help in Milwaukee. Did I leave any out? . How about cuckoo Cuntney the scammer?

LookingForLefty
10-11-10, 08:38
How about cuckoo Cuntney the scammer?or Modern Massage. Where the gal has devoted pages on her web site how its ok to do mutually nude massages but says she will do everything but get you off. I've heard nothing but bad reports on her. Just look at her web site and she just rambles on and on and on, no spell check, whining about an ex husband. Then tries to convince us she is a true professional. I think after reading her 3rd grade level web site and her obsession with sex talk (all talk no action, I won't go. She spends most of her web site pushing clients away. If you want one of those hippie holistic massages by a naked woman that will get on your nerves like a dentist drill, then this is the girl for you. I've heard she has reluctantly done the deed, but why should any of us have to plead and beg?

Wanttoknow67
10-11-10, 14:58
or Modern Massage. ........ I've heard she has reluctantly done the deed, but why should any of us have to plead and beg?Absolutely, save your begging for wives and girl friends. LOL

Amplover69
10-12-10, 22:03
I saw Karen once. The massage is decent but no, she wouldn't finish me off. She comes close, rubs the inner thighs and grazes over the sac and lets you touch her tits but that's it. Maybe once she knows you she'll do more but I'll never find that out.

LookingForLefty
10-13-10, 04:05
I saw Karen once. The massage is decent but no, she wouldn't finish me off. She comes close, rubs the inner thighs and grazes over the sac and lets you touch her tits but that's it. Maybe once she knows you she'll do more but I'll never find that out.I've never been. Her web site rambles for pages on how she will do it in the nude, but not do you. And how its all about the massage. Doesn't sound like a Courtney type rip off but close. Too many negative attitude comments, along with too many misspelled words. Amplover, you summed it up "I saw Karen once".

Wetboy
10-13-10, 08:33
You guys aren't being completely fair to Karen. She gives a good massage not just rubbing oil on your skin. She has studied massage and, if you set aside some strange new age medicine ideas, actually knows what she is talking about.

She is another one who has been through a lot in her life and has children she is trying to provide for and protect while doing what is essentially not a good family-oriented job. She is a nudist and has no problems with the nude body. The good news for you is she does not require draping, is not offended by erections, and doesn't even mind being nude in your presence. If you think that means there will be sexual contact between you that is where you presume too much. She doesn't even mind if you stroke to completion on your own or in her presence. She is fully aware of the male libido, but that does not mean she has to submit her body to your desires. That's the story. Take it or leave it but don't whine about it.

Several of you have complained on this board that you wish the legitimate MTs would not be so afraid of the male body. OK she isn't. You have remarked that they make more money when they allow certain liberties. OK she does but not up to the point where she goes to jail. With children depending on only her, can you blame her?

Yes she talks a lot. Yes she has some unconventional ideas and is not afraid to share them, but if you ask her to just be quiet. She can do that too. No MT is going to be everything everyone wants. And no MT with children and any sense of responsibility is going to be the "ideal"provider some people on this board are looking for.

Member #5994
10-13-10, 11:07
After weighing my options yesterday, (Red in Hales Corners, Liz in West Milwaukee, or Sassy in West Allis) I decided to take a drive to West Allis for an in home massage. So far from that list, I had only gone to see Red. Her place was ok, small and cluttered, but not too bad. The hallway to her apt wreaked of smoke though, which I'm not fond of. I was glad to find out that her apartment wasn't smokey too. She asked for the cash up front, which I'm also not fond of. But I handed it over and got ready. In hindsight you pay upfront at most AMP's so I guess it's not a big deal. Sassy is quite the talker, and she asks alot of personal questions. Ie: do you have kids, how old etc etc. She told me that she's been doing massages for a long time, but only out of her house for a year or two. From her massage technique, I doubt that to be true. She didn't hit any of the good pressure points, and in general didn't use much pressure anywhere. The whole massage lacked enthusiasm.

After the flip, she massaged my chest and oddly my stomach. Then down to the thighs, which usually gets things perked up. Wasn't happening this time, I was only at about half mast. She let my hands wander anywhere and everywhere which helped with my lack of wood. The HE was very mechanical, and she did it with her eyes closed. Nice firm grip, but too fast on the upswing. Plus she didn't assist with the cleanup. I will say one positive thing is that she's not a clock watcher. I went for 1/2 and ended up at 45. Although had she put forth a little more effort I could have been done at 25.

All in all, I was a little disappointed, and doubt that I'll be a repeat client.

Docdoc
10-13-10, 13:54
After weighing my options yesterday, (Red in Hales Corners, Liz in West Milwaukee, or Sassy in West Allis) I decided to take a drive to West Allis for an in home massage. So far from that list, I had only gone to see Red. Her place was ok, small and cluttered, but not too bad. The hallway to her apt wreaked of smoke though, which I'm not fond of. I was glad to find out that her apartment wasn't smokey too. She asked for the cash up front, which I'm also not fond of. But I handed it over and got ready. In hindsight you pay upfront at most AMP's so I guess it's not a big deal. Sassy is quite the talker, and she asks alot of personal questions. Ie: do you have kids, how old etc etc. She told me that she's been doing massages for a long time, but only out of her house for a year or two. From her massage technique, I doubt that to be true. She didn't hit any of the good pressure points, and in general didn't use much pressure anywhere. The whole massage lacked enthusiasm.

After the flip, she massaged my chest and oddly my stomach. Then down to the thighs, which usually gets things perked up. Wasn't happening this time, I was only at about half mast. She let my hands wander anywhere and everywhere which helped with my lack of wood. The HE was very mechanical, and she did it with her eyes closed. Nice firm grip, but too fast on the upswing. Plus she didn't assist with the cleanup. I will say one positive thing is that she's not a clock watcher. I went for 1/2 and ended up at 45. Although had she put forth a little more effort I could have been done at 25.

All in all, I was a little disappointed, and doubt that I'll be a repeat client. I had a similar experience with Rose. Very "dark" place filled with clutter, vampires and the like. She literally talked my ear off. It was unusual, but I didn't get hard at all during the massage of either side and only semi til finish. She was quite the tugger, lacking any sensuality of any type. The only real plus was the 40 dollar half hour she offered for same day appointments. One and done for me.

Whistles
10-13-10, 15:11
This ad just started running on BP.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-girl-_-real-asian-massage-29/3461912.

Isn't this the number for the old Taj Mahal? Is that a good or bad thing?

Wetboy
10-13-10, 18:39

All in all, I was a little disappointed, and doubt that I'll be a repeat client. A very accurate report and completely in-line with my experience. Apparently your mileage does NOT vary with this one.

LookingForLefty
10-14-10, 22:09

How many times do I need to see a post on Backpage for Brandi, Monette, Eastside 'sea-salt scrub', to be reminded we are short on help in Milwaukee. Did I leave any out? . I've not been to that one but I heard she is a loony. I think this one gets attached easy and I saw some restraining orders against her. Don't anyone who has gotten a H. E.

Member #4361
10-15-10, 08:58
I've not been to that one but I heard she is a loony. I think this one gets attached easy and I saw some restraining orders against her. Don't anyone who has gotten a H. E.I think this ad refers to Zooey on the east side. I saw her once a while back. She seemed like a throw back 'hippie' from the 60's. The massage was decent but no HE. She was not attractive and her place was creepy. Never went back. I made an appointment with Karen a while back as well. When she answered the door, I said no thanks and literally ran to my car and peeled out of there. She is not my type at all. On top of it, there was some burn out looking guy in the living room with her. I occasionally see Tara on State Street in Mad Town. Her massages and HEs are excellent. She is not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I really do enjoy my time with her. Definitely time and money well spent.

Cablebrother
10-15-10, 11:09
A very accurate report and completely in-line with my experience. Apparently your mileage does NOT vary with this one.
I had a similar experience with Rose. Very "dark" place filled with clutter, vampires and the like. She literally talked my ear off. It was unusual, but I didn't get hard at all during the massage of either side and only semi til finish. She was quite the tugger, lacking any sensuality of any type. The only real plus was the 40 dollar half hour she offered for same day appointments. One and done for me.

All in all, I was a little disappointed, and doubt that I'll be a repeat client. Do you think it would be worth whle for me to talk to her and tell her maybe to kick it up a notch. I'm not disagreeing with anything that was written here because it's all true. Just wondered if it would be worth it to the board to maybe say something to give her an indication on her skills or not.

Let me know.

Whistles
10-15-10, 15:03
Honestly, no. I've seen her and I think Sassy's kind of in her own world and must have a steady flow of first-and-only timers (I shudder to think of a guy who returns)

Flattopper, you can skip Liz near Miller Park too. Disgusting room filled with stuff, barely room for a bed, and while the pic is her, it's very flattering. In real life she's flabby, boring, and uninterested.

Do you think it would be worth whle for me to talk to her and tell her maybe to kick it up a notch. I'm not disagreeing with anything that was written here because it's all true. Just wondered if it would be worth it to the board to maybe say something to give her an indication on her skills or not.

Let me know.

Wetboy
10-15-10, 15:08
I think this ad refers to Zooey on the east side. I saw her once a while back. She seemed like a throw back 'hippie' from the 60's. The massage was decent but no HE. She was not attractive and her place was creepy. Never went back. I made an appointment with Karen a while back as well. When she answered the door, I said no thanks and literally ran to my car and peeled out of there. She is not my type at all. On top of it, there was some burn out looking guy in the living room with her. I occasionally see Tara on State Street in Mad Town. Her massages and HEs are excellent. She is not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I really do enjoy my time with her. Definitely time and money well spent.Zoe (Eastside) (Zen Massage) is definitely a hippie (and clothing designer. NO HE (ever in my experience) but she gives a reasonably good massage and is willing to work without draping. Never pushed anything (because I never do. Don't know anything about her getting attached. She now offers table showers, but nothing extra there either. Just a kind of bad table shower.

Member #5121
10-16-10, 11:57
Zoe: What you're saying is true. I tried her out of three different houses on the Eastside over the years. I will not return.

For the price, it's pretty standard stuff. You could find the same light-touch massage at a spa that's not freezing cold, with no sounds of a child in the other room, waiting for the customer to leave so he can come out and play. The third time I saw her was the last. She was tipsy on red wine. I figured if I was going to get a HE, now would be the time. I addressed the issue and still nothing.

She pleasant, and legit, but so are hot 20-somethings that work in a traditional spa setting.

Zoe (Eastside) (Zen Massage) is definitely a hippie (and clothing designer. NO HE (ever in my experience) but she gives a reasonably good massage and is willing to work without draping. Never pushed anything (because I never do. Don't know anything about her getting attached. She now offers table showers, but nothing extra there either. Just a kind of bad table shower.

Turkey John
10-17-10, 16:23
I've never been. Her web site rambles for pages on how she will do it in the nude, but not do you. And how its all about the massage. Doesn't sound like a Courtney type rip off but close. Too many negative attitude comments, along with too many misspelled words. Amplover, you summed it up "I saw Karen once".I have not been there either, but I would not think she's a rip off. If you can tolerate the bad grammar and mis-spelled words, when you read her web site she clearly states that she'll do the massage, get U turned on and leave the room for a while so you can finish yourslef.

Her web site is enormous, so many different pages, 159 different packages and she says time and again that she's educated, intelligent and not a wh*e. My suggestion to her would be, make the site easier to read, have fewer packages and if you want to sell your education and intelligence, use a spell checker.

T

Wetboy
10-17-10, 17:18
I have not been there eitherEveryone has an opinion. Even Karen has her own story. How about reports from those that HAVE been there?

Member #4361
10-18-10, 09:39
Has anyone tried Jessica from LA Massage or whatever she calls it. I used to know her in another life. Sweet girl back then. She seems to have become quite the businesswoman over the years. I'm hesitant to call her for an appointment until I know the kind and quality of the massage she offers.

Lonelyguy128
10-18-10, 11:27
Everyone has an opinion. Even Karen has her own story. How about reports from those that HAVE been there?Great idea Wetboy. Why don't you go see her and give us a report.

BadAz Mofo
10-18-10, 14:38
Great idea Wetboy. Why don't you go see her and give us a report.I have a better idea. Use "Search" and we can put this old issue to rest. I'll even help you out.

Click HERE (www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 3929-General-Reports) and search "Karen"

Click HERE (www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 4954-Success) and repeat

Wetboy
10-18-10, 16:42
I have a better idea. Use "Search" and we can put this old issue to rest. I'll even help you out.

Click HERE (www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 3929-General-Reports) and search "Karen"

Click HERE (www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 4954-Success) and repeatAnd if you follow this advice you will see that I DID give a report. Thank you BadAz Mofo for the helpful reply.

Hola Mundo
10-18-10, 21:58
I like tight Asian pussy, and have done couple of Asian countries. However, I don't get the Asian AMP setup here in Milwaukee. The room with very low light – almost dark, often girls don't want to be touched or lay next to you, hardly any kissing, rushed service, and they always resist deep penetration with the excuse that they are too small and I am too big which is a BS – I know where the babies come from, and have done many Asians.

I like to visually inspect pussy and the general area for signs of STD, and really don't like these dark rooms – what they are trying to hide? In general, I get great stimulation by touching and admiring the beauty of a young female body but these girls have been disappointment.

I hope they read this review – I want better service and return for my $.60.

Lately, I have been very pleased with the providers like Lexi, Prissy, and Roxy – All non-Asian, but how long they will last?

Member #5121
10-19-10, 20:21
I've called her two different times, on different days, from different numbers, to get the honest scoop. I know most LMT's will pretty much hang-up if you breach the subject of extras over the phone. Heard she was from LA. Opened up to her about also living near Hollywood. Said that I met many educated women who love doing Tantric massage as a true holistic experience. That I really, really hate being layered in sheets. Said she didn't do "those types" of massage and her enthusiasm typically slowed at that point. However. She asked if I still wanted to make an appointment. Interesting. Either business is slow and she's hoping I'll in no way feel aroused during the session, or, she knows outcall at my place means I should have the freedom to decline draping. It's still a TOFTT with chances of things being on the vanilla side. I know she has another gal 'Marissa' working under her. Mileage might be better with an under the radar assistant.

Has anyone tried Jessica from LA Massage or whatever she calls it. I used to know her in another life. Sweet girl back then. She seems to have become quite the businesswoman over the years. I'm hesitant to call her for an appointment until I know the kind and quality of the massage she offers.

Wetboy
10-20-10, 10:55
I've called her two different times, on different days, from different numbers, to get the honest scoop. I know most LMT's will pretty much hang-up if you breach the subject of extras over the phone. Heard she was from LA. Opened up to her about also living near Hollywood. Said that I met many educated women who love doing Tantric massage as a true holistic experience. That I really, really hate being layered in sheets. Said she didn't do "those types" of massage and her enthusiasm typically slowed at that point. However. She asked if I still wanted to make an appointment. Interesting. Either business is slow and she's hoping I'll in no way feel aroused during the session, or, she knows outcall at my place means I should have the freedom to decline draping. It's still a TOFTT with chances of things being on the vanilla side. I know she has another gal 'Marissa' working under her. Mileage might be better with an under the radar assistant.OK, I admit I TOFTT on this. She is very pretty and was wearing an outfit that suggested either a) she knows she is good looking and likes to show off or b) maybe something else is available. Sadly my experience was "a". I tried several different ways to get rid of the draping. No deal. Her hands stayed completely away from any "danger" zones to the point where I did not get the complete massage I would prefer. This one may be one where several visits earns you some privileges, but her rates are not low enough to encourage that. Overall I would say that if someone does get lucky with this one it would be good, but for right now I am not rich enough or desperate enough to pursue it.

Tanaka
10-20-10, 13:52
She is very pretty and was wearing an outfit that suggested either a) she knows she is good looking and likes to show off or b) maybe something else is available. Sadly my experience was "a". I once considered seeing her, but then I started thinking: if she is good (massage, HE, she would get lots of returning customers (good massage, HE + looks) and she does not have to advertise every single day. Milwaukee is not the best place for AMP, and anything that is reasonably good will get immediately a lot of attention.

Member #4361
10-20-10, 20:54
OK, I admit I TOFTT on this. She is very pretty and was wearing an outfit that suggested either a) she knows she is good looking and likes to show off or b) maybe something else is available. Sadly my experience was "a". I tried several different ways to get rid of the draping. No deal. Her hands stayed completely away from any "danger" zones to the point where I did not get the complete massage I would prefer. This one may be one where several visits earns you some privileges, but her rates are not low enough to encourage that. Overall I would say that if someone does get lucky with this one it would be good, but for right now I am not rich enough or desperate enough to pursue it.Jess is from Milwaukee and had formal training in LA for massage. She also did a stint in the army so she knows how to handle men. She was pretty a long time ago and I'm glad she still is. Cuntney, who is very pretty as well, is from LA and moved here for all the wrong reasons. As much as a tease as Jess is reported to be, I would bet she gives a WAY better massage than the scammer Cuntney.

LookingForLefty
10-20-10, 23:20
OK, I admit I TOFTT on this. She is very pretty and was wearing an outfit that suggested either a) she knows she is good looking and likes to show off or b) maybe something else is available. Sadly my experience was "a". I tried several different ways to get rid of the draping. No deal. Her hands stayed completely away from any "danger" zones to the point where I did not get the complete massage I would prefer. This one may be one where several visits earns you some privileges, but her rates are not low enough to encourage that. Overall I would say that if someone does get lucky with this one it would be good, but for right now I am not rich enough or desperate enough to pursue it.Oh, you guys. Told you a long time ago the LA massage was a scam. Scam= no HE in my book. She came over tits bobbling around in a tight cute little outfit. And it was a similar Courtney type ripoff, except the massage was average quality. Courtney really doesn't even massage. Just lightly rub. Jessica will do a half ass attempt to massage. But for the price. Way out of line. She gives a $50 massage at best, not $120.

Mkejoe
10-20-10, 23:21

All in all, I was a little disappointed, and doubt that I'll be a repeat client. Thanks for the report. Encouraging that she lets your hands wander all over. Does she do the massage topless?

Wetboy
10-20-10, 23:58
Oh, you guys. Told you a long time ago the LA massage was a scam. Once again we learn that if we are too lazy to read through all the reports we have to learn our own lessons. I wish there was a database that was easier to search than this forum is. On the other hand this forum is MUCH better than nothing. Sometimes I'm just too lazy for my own good.

I'm not sure I would go so far as to call LA massage a scam. It is what it claims to be. The full hour was spent performing a reasonably good imitation of a massage. The fact that she is attractive is a positive. The fact that she is not really good at massage just makes her mediocre, not a scam. The fact that she does not fulfill my fantasy and jump me, is a sad fact of life. The fact that she charges too much for a mediocre massage is a lesson learned and now shared with you guys.

LookingForLefty
10-21-10, 10:18
Once again we learn that if we are too lazy to read through all the reports we have to learn our own lessons. I wish there was a database that was easier to search than this forum is. On the other hand this forum is MUCH better than nothing. Sometimes I'm just too lazy for my own good.

I'm not sure I would go so far as to call LA massage a scam. It is what it claims to be. The full hour was spent performing a reasonably good imitation of a massage. The fact that she is attractive is a positive. The fact that she is not really good at massage just makes her mediocre, not a scam. The fact that she does not fulfill my fantasy and jump me, is a sad fact of life. The fact that she charges too much for a mediocre massage is a lesson learned and now shared with you guys. Hey Wetboy, you and I have shared many of the same providers, both HE and legit. True Jessica is not really a scam but when she advertises in the sexy outfit, even though others have said no HE, you think to yourself they were just fat slobs. Handsome, good looking guys like us will make her change her tune. So such luck. Yep, sometmes we are not TOFTT but just taking one for ourselves to see if we can seduce one into a HE. Kind of like collecting baseball cards, you just go out and see how many you can collect.

Docdoc
10-21-10, 10:36
Hey Wetboy, you and I have shared many of the same providers, both HE and legit.Its a forum full of eskimo brothers :the

Member #4361
10-21-10, 11:52
Hey Wetboy, you and I have shared many of the same providers, both HE and legit. True Jessica is not really a scam but when she advertises in the sexy outfit, even though others have said no HE, you think to yourself they were just fat slobs. Handsome, good looking guys like us will make her change her tune. So such luck. Yep, sometmes we are not TOFTT but just taking one for ourselves to see if we can seduce one into a HE. Kind of like collecting baseball cards, you just go out and see how many you can collect.Maybe that's why I hung in there with Cuntney as long as I did, although I did get regular HEs in the old days at the Sun Club. Best legit massage in town that I've ever gotten is from a CMT named Tori. Used to (still? Works at Le Club. I used to get massages at her house for a very reasonable price. No HEs or anything else related, but I didn't care because the deep tissue massage was that good. Very attractive girl also. Only probem was her incredibly annoying dog that became more and more problematic as time went on. Finally, after a mixup in an appointment time I decided to take a break from her. You can't say anything bad about someone's dog. It's like criticising their kid.

Jack Dandy
10-22-10, 19:08
Just saw on ero mp that Asian Massage in Greenfield closed. Can anyone confirm this?

Member #5121
10-23-10, 17:27
WetBoy Sorry to hear you had such a blue-ball busting experience with Jessica. Again, I'd be curious if her other therapist, Marissa is worth it. However, after reading your post, I don't think I want to chance the 120 for a bland session with a mature beauty.

I had a similar experience with 'Lay' at MilwaukeeBestMassage. Possible networking connection to a male tantric provider had me thinking she might be TGTBT. She truly is. I tried to flirt and be expressive. She was cool as ice, looked sexy as hell, and gave a 1 hour Swedish massage for 80 that I could have gotten anywhere for 60.

OK, I admit I TOFTT on this. She is very pretty and was wearing an outfit that suggested either a) she knows she is good looking and likes to show off or b) maybe something else is available. Sadly my experience was "a". I tried several different ways to get rid of the draping. No deal. Her hands stayed completely away from any "danger" zones to the point where I did not get the complete massage I would prefer. This one may be one where several visits earns you some privileges, but her rates are not low enough to encourage that. Overall I would say that if someone does get lucky with this one it would be good, but for right now I am not rich enough or desperate enough to pursue it.

Wetboy
10-24-10, 08:06
WetBoy Sorry to hear you had such a blue-ball busting experience with Jessica. Again, I'd be curious if her other therapist, Marissa is worth it. However, after reading your post, I don't think I want to chance the 120 for a bland session with a mature beauty.

I had a similar experience with 'Lay' at MilwaukeeBestMassage. Possible networking connection to a male tantric provider had me thinking she might be TGTBT. She truly is. I tried to flirt and be expressive. She was cool as ice, looked sexy as hell, and gave a 1 hour Swedish massage for 80 that I could have gotten anywhere for 60. I went into it knowing that it was likely not a HE massage, so the only problem was that it was not worth the price. From what I observed Jessica (and probably Marissa) like to use their looks to get business but see themselves as completely legitimate. Unlike what I have heard about Courtney, Jessica actually gives a massage, but for the price it is not as good as what I have gotten from other legitimate providers.

Milwaukee's "Best" Massage is completely and only legitimate from everything I have heard. I have heard that one of the ladies there gives Tantric massage on her own away from that salon, but I have no personal experience with that.

I actually enjoy a legitimate massage with no HE. My ideal is both a good massage and a HE but that is as rare as a client that likes HE but doesn't push the provider for more and more.

LookingForLefty
10-24-10, 17:05
I went into it knowing that it was likely not a HE massage, so the only problem was that it was not worth the price. From what I observed Jessica (and probably Marissa) like to use their looks to get business but see themselves as completely legitimate. Unlike what I have heard about Courtney, Jessica actually gives a massage, but for the price it is not as good as what I have gotten from other legitimate providers.

Milwaukee's "Best" Massage is completely and only legitimate from everything I have heard. I have heard that one of the ladies there gives Tantric massage on her own away from that salon, but I have no personal experience with that.

I actually enjoy a legitimate massage with no HE. My ideal is both a good massage and a HE but that is as rare as a client that likes HE but doesn't push the provider for more and more. I got a real massage, no HE from our friend and it pretty much put me in bed for two days I was so sore, but now I feel great. All for half the price of Ripoffnay that charges $120 to give you a light rub and with stupid look on her face. Jessica gives a $40 massage for $120 and I doubt she gets much repeat business. Otherwise she would not have advertise the hell out of CL. If she gave HE, her advertising days would be over, she'd probably get some repeat business. She was cool about no draping and self service, but still not much of a massage. Kind of air headed too. Maybe some of our brethren can change her tune.

Litho Fox
10-24-10, 23:15
Just saw on ero mp that Asian Massage in Greenfield closed. Can anyone confirm this?Just On Sundays it is open every nite till eight

Litho Fox
10-24-10, 23:29
Stay away from the place that was near college they moved and are now using a crummy rundown hotel each week.

Chick was nasty and had scabs all over her arms and legs. You know they don't have fresh linens in those dumps so you might be laying in last guys goo.

LookingForLefty
10-29-10, 11:48
Just On Sundays it is open every nite till eightI went by a couple of days ago and it was open.

Jack Dandy
10-29-10, 19:48
Has anyone used Soft-and-Gentle? Sounds suspiciously cheap.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-massages-starting-at-50-you-choose-your-masseuse-24/3498883

Member #5121
10-30-10, 01:40
It could easily be a total rip-off, but actually it isn't. Sierra's very nice and her place is a classic leave happy, feather touch experience – at those price's! She had a cute blondie working for her a few months back. It's down to just her right now I believe. Great for a quick get-away over your lunch hour.

Has anyone used Soft-and-Gentle? Sounds suspiciously cheap.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-massages-starting-at-50-you-choose-your-masseuse-24/3498883

BadAz Mofo
10-30-10, 23:05
Has anyone used Soft-and-Gentle? Sounds suspiciously cheap.I can also verify that Sierra is the real deal. Fun girl and not a clock watcher.

Amplover69
10-31-10, 20:33
Whereabouts is Sierra located?

BadAz Mofo
11-01-10, 13:44
Whereabouts is Sierra located?She's near 60th and Silver Spring but according to her ad she's moving to a new place near Miller park

Rubberchicken
11-01-10, 14:58
Gents just thought I'd share with you a great massage provider. I saw Karla in Green Bay last week as she services Milwaukee & Green Bay. Great massage with great ending will definitely repeat. Here is her current ad running here in Milwaukee:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massages-35/3525383

Feel free to PM me if you need addition details.

Ralphy3456
11-02-10, 06:00
Gents just thought I'd share with you a great massage provider. I saw Karla in Green Bay last week as she services Milwaukee & Green Bay. Great massage with great ending will definitely repeat. Here is her current ad running here in Milwaukee:

Feel free to PM me if you need addition details. I have seen Karla several times in Milwaukee. She is a very nice person, is great looking, and provides a GREAT service.

BadAz Mofo
11-02-10, 12:20

Feel free to PM me if you need addition details. It's been a while since I've seen her, but she's been around for a long time. Used to go by Geena Michelle, Katherine Charms, Isabella Massagio, and a few other names that escape me at the moment. Always had decent service, just never understood the frequent name changes.

Jack Dandy
11-02-10, 15:05
Still on the hunt for a decent AMP in Milwaukee, I gave this provider a shot:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-asian-massage-in-town-30/3504342

She's older; about the same age as the women at the AMP around 108th and Layton, operating out of a hotel near 108th and North. The massage started out ok, but she stuck to basically the same spots. As I always do, I went for the HH, which apparently threw her off because she reminded me that I only had 5 minutes left on the flip. She was hesitant about the HE, saying she doesn't like doing anything extra for first-time customers. Took just a little reaffirmation that I wasn't LE and she went ahead with it; also just ok. Overall an unpleasant atmosphere and unremarkable experience. The search continues.

Member #5121
11-06-10, 15:09
If I'm correct, there's a post about this being the folks from the now-closed AMP that was on S.27th. They had a younger 20-something from Chicago working with them about a year ago, but she wasn't attractive.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-asian-massage-in-town-30/3504342

She's older; about the same age as the women at the AMP around 108th and Layton, operating out of a hotel near 108th and North. The massage started out ok, but she stuck to basically the same spots. As I always do, I went for the HH, which apparently threw her off because she reminded me that I only had 5 minutes left on the flip. She was hesitant about the HE, saying she doesn't like doing anything extra for first-time customers. Took just a little reaffirmation that I wasn't LE and she went ahead with it; also just ok. Overall an unpleasant atmosphere and unremarkable experience. The search continues.

Whistles
11-07-10, 15:59
That phone number was associated with the old Taj Mahal place on Oklahoma, which veteran mongers will remember. Surprised they kept that number after the bust.

Milwaukeeguy
11-10-10, 13:17
Hey this is my first post but I've been an fan of this forum for a long time now. I generally see Liz and while its not great, the price for a qk is right and its near work so I can get there during lunch. I've also seen Sassy and Karen which were both 1 and done visits for obvious reasons.

The reason for my post is that I'm looking to try out this "red in hales corners". I've seen a lot of comments going back a while but I've never seen her actual posting on CL. Now I mostly use BP. Can anyone help me out with a PM of her contact info or a copy of the ad?

Thanks and much appreciated.

Wetboy
11-10-10, 16:45
Hey this is my first post but I've been an fan of this forum for a long time now. I generally see Liz and while its not great, the price for a qk is right and its near work so I can get there during lunch. I've also seen Sassy and Karen which were both 1 and done visits for obvious reasons.

The reason for my post is that I'm looking to try out this "red in hales corners". I've seen a lot of comments going back a while but I've never seen her actual posting on CL. Now I mostly use BP. Can anyone help me out with a PM of her contact info or a copy of the ad?

Thanks and much appreciated. She advertises in the Beauty section of CL $45 in Hales Corners. Be prepared for a half-hearted quicky.

Member #5121
11-10-10, 20:17
Red was probably more appealing a decade ago. She has her teenage children loafing around upstairs during your visit. It's not appealing!

She advertises in the Beauty section of CL $45 in Hales Corners. Be prepared for a half-hearted quicky.

LookingForLefty
11-11-10, 16:41
Red was probably more appealing a decade ago. She has her teenage children loafing around upstairs during your visit. It's not appealing!Try not to look at the stretch marks. Better bring your own raincoat too.

Whistles
11-22-10, 15:32
Jack,

Checked this place out over the weekend. Things may have changed since you tried it.

Never even heard about a hh rate; over the phone I was clearly told 1. 2 / hr. Set-up was not in a hotel, and the atmosphere was very pleasant (clean, soft music, low lights, etc.) The MT is not a young looker, but gave a good hard massage for the first half with plenty of hints that the ending would be happy. When her leg pressed against my hand I gave a few strokes, which met with no resistance, to let her know everything was good. She went to an extended fingertip touch technique that drove me wild. On the flip she teased me a while longer, which I love, before quietly asking if I wanted anything else. Ending was very satisfactory. Cleanup and extended massage to recover. Tipped a bit to help her remember me.

PROS: Good massage, low price, skilled buildup / ending.

CONS: Older provider, not particularly cute, location may draw attention.

Jack Dandy
11-23-10, 00:02
Haha, well that almost makes me want to give it another go. As it stands right now, though, Ty and Nikki remain my $80 all-inclusive go-tos. Maybe there are multiple women from the shut-down AMP working from that number.

How about that AMP in Racine that's always advertising on backpage? Has anyone made the trek down there yet?

Jack,

Checked this place out over the weekend. Things may have changed since you tried it.

Never even heard about a hh rate; over the phone I was clearly told 1. 2 / hr. Set-up was not in a hotel, and the atmosphere was very pleasant (clean, soft music, low lights, etc.) The MT is not a young looker, but gave a good hard massage for the first half with plenty of hints that the ending would be happy. When her leg pressed against my hand I gave a few strokes, which met with no resistance, to let her know everything was good. She went to an extended fingertip touch technique that drove me wild. On the flip she teased me a while longer, which I love, before quietly asking if I wanted anything else. Ending was very satisfactory. Cleanup and extended massage to recover. Tipped a bit to help her remember me.

PROS: Good massage, low price, skilled buildup / ending.

CONS: Older provider, not particularly cute, location may draw attention.

Tanaka
11-26-10, 16:37
. Over the phone I was clearly told 1. 2 / hr. .

PROS: Good massage, low price, skilled buildup / ending. 1. 2 for 1 hr is now considered to be a low price?

Paul Stearn
11-26-10, 17:08
1. 2 for 1 hr is now considered to be a low price?1. 2 is the new 40. Nonsense in this economy. As long as they find gullible mongers they will keep charging these ridiculous prices.

Whistles
11-26-10, 22:50
1. 2 is the new 40. Nonsense in this economy. As long as they find gullible mongers they will keep charging these ridiculous prices.Hi Paul, nice to meet you.

In my experience, you get what you pay for. I've had the $80 crapssage from Ty, I've had the filthy $40 storefront place massage. I've had whatever Monette charges in her dinky office. I'm glad for each of them that there are hobbyists who are happy with what they offer. I am not.

I've lived all over this country and in all sorts of economies. Share what you're happy with but use words like gullible sparingly. Everybody has their price point and requirements. For what it is, my review and opinion stands. Relative to comparable options, its a low price (comparable massages in this area are $200.) Nobody else has to agree, and I would always defend your right to have your own opinion.

Best,

W

Member #5121
11-27-10, 14:24
I enjoy a complete body massage with extras. I've had massage in Chicago and LA from genuinely attractive woman trained in massage therapy. Many sessions in the range of 1. 2 to 1. 6 for the hour. It's tough on my budget, but I get what I'm willing to pay for.

IMO, try a traditional massage, get to know the therapist, and ask if she has a table at her place. . If we were all more resourceful, we'd put the crapssage backpagers out of business.

Hi Paul, nice to meet you.

In my experience, you get what you pay for. I've had the $80 crapssage from Ty, I've had the filthy $40 storefront place massage. I've had whatever Monette charges in her dinky office. I'm glad for each of them that there are hobbyists who are happy with what they offer. I am not.

Permanent Wood
11-27-10, 14:45
If we were all more resourceful, we'd put the crapssage backpagers out of business.You fucking god damn right we would!

This board is the best tool to do just that. Like Gloo says, let the ripoffs go dumpster-diving.

Just wondering, do you guys pay upfront for an hour massage with an untested provider doing massages? Just like most who*res try to do?

LookingForLefty
11-27-10, 15:26
You fucking god damn right we would!

This board is the best tool to do just that. Like Gloo says, let the ripoffs go dumpster-diving.

Just wondering, do you guys pay upfront for an hour massage with an untested provider doing massages? Just like most who*res try to do? I only pay up front at the AMPs or EMPS. Individuals its rare they asked up front. No longer do I get this locally but I still have a few fav places around the country where I can get an A+ massage and ending fro $.8 to $1. 25.

Massage vacations are still a great solo trip to make. A trip out to Warren, Ohio where they have about 8 top notch AMPs, and a BMP is probably them most popular. Air Tran has direct low cost flights to Akron, coupons in the Cleveland paper, and cheap motels in Warren. Tampa-St Pete has two of my favorite MILF MP that offer FS. There the women look like late 30sh trophy wives. They remind me of the escorts that work the high end lounges in big cities. Those will all be around $1. 2 to 1. 8. After going to one of those places, you will never set foot in a run down south side apartment and let some baby gut gen xer lay hands on you. About once every two to three years I do a SW vacation where most of the SWs are young, pretty, native, and in the. 5 to. 8 range.

Milwaukee seems to have too many unattractive, fat, or mentally ill massage providers. The SW quality is horrible. Look at the Photos section of the guy from Philly and look at all the sickly ones he takes pics of. Thats what we have here. And for high end escorts, I can't find anything other than at the strip club moonlighters looking for extra cash.

Tanaka
11-27-10, 22:03
You fucking god damn right we would!

Just wondering, do you guys pay upfront for an hour massage with an untested provider doing massages? Just like most who*res try to do? Here we are. My latest fiasco. Called AAMP on the South side, which advertised on BP (60 for 1 hour massage). Typical 3 call system, the place is on the 20-th str. Chinese girl is not terribly bad, but not MCOT. In her 40's, tall and is in a good shape. Massage started very promising (I was mostly interested in the massage part), but lasted only 10 min. A flip, a very quick release with no roaming allowed (she was literally controlling my hands with her hands on my junior) , and I am free to go: "That's all, honey, you go now". On a positive side, it was only 60, I still got a release (not a memorable one, if you only count good memories) , and 10 min of massage were actually not that bad. However, there is no way I will go there again.

It will keep me for a while away of those type adventures. AMP in Kenosha might be not a bad place, but my feeling is that is a YMMV place. The first time I was there, I got a fantastic treatment. The second time with the same provider it was just OK. As Lefty says, it is cheaper to go somewhere else for vacation. However, my current favorite place to go is Houston, where things are not as concentrated as in Warren, but there is a much greater variety of options.

LookingForLefty
11-28-10, 10:51
Here we are. My latest fiasco. Called AAMP on the South side, which advertised on BP (60 for 1 hour massage). Typical 3 call system, the place is on the 20-th str. Chinese girl is not terribly bad, but not MCOT. In her 40's, tall and is in a good shape. Massage started very promising (I was mostly interested in the massage part) , but lasted only 10 min. A flip, a very quick release with no roaming allowed (she was literally controlling my hands with her hands on my junior) , and I am free to go: "That's all, honey, you go now". On a positive side, it was only 60, I still got a release (not a memorable one, if you only count good memories) , and 10 min of massage were actually not that bad. However, there is no way I will go there again.

It will keep me for a while away of those type adventures. AMP in Kenosha might be not a bad place, but my feeling is that is a YMMV place. The first time I was there, I got a fantastic treatment. The second time with the same provider it was just OK. As Lefty says, it is cheaper to go somewhere else for vacation. However, my current favorite place to go is Houston, where things are not as concentrated as in Warren, but there is a much greater variety of options. I'd like to try Houston sometime. Haven't been in years. Big city like that with multiple cultures just has to offer good services. Still Tanaka, you seem to be picky. Which is fine. I know if you recommend something, its going to be good. We both tried the same provider a couple of states over. I loved her and you didn't like her. But I like in-home Asians versus the AMP set up.

Whistles
11-28-10, 13:05
I'd like to try Houston sometime. Haven't been in years. Big city like that with multiple cultures just has to offer good services. Still Tanaka, you seem to be picky. Which is fine. I know if you recommend something, its going to be good. We both tried the same provider a couple of states over. I loved her and you didn't like her. But I like in-home Asians versus the AMP set up.If you can get to California. Say, Orange County or San Jose or San Francisco. You'll be happy with the choices. Plenty of boards and advice to help you find quality and value too. I personally find towns like Houston or Tampa or Las Vegas to be high priced with low quality service, in general. My theory is that more strip clubs = worse hobbying. Don't ask me why that is. There are gems everywhere though.

Whistles
11-28-10, 14:04
I'd like to try Houston sometime. Haven't been in years. Big city like that with multiple cultures just has to offer good services. Still Tanaka, you seem to be picky. Which is fine. I know if you recommend something, its going to be good. We both tried the same provider a couple of states over. I loved her and you didn't like her. But I like in-home Asians versus the AMP set up.If you can get to California. Say, Orange County or San Jose or San Francisco. You'll be happy with the choices. Plenty of boards and advice to help you find quality and value too. I personally find towns like Houston or Tampa or Las Vegas to be high priced with low quality service, in general. My theory is that more strip clubs = worse hobbying. Don't ask me why that is. There are gems everywhere though.

Tanaka
11-28-10, 16:26
If you can get to California. Say, Orange County or San Jose or San Francisco. You'll be happy with the choices. Plenty of boards and advice to help you find quality and value too. I personally find towns like Houston or Tampa or Las Vegas to be high priced with low quality service, in general. My theory is that more strip clubs = worse hobbying. Don't ask me why that is. There are gems everywhere though.Houston is not expensive. The only problem with it is that there are too many of those places too far away from each other. If I take, for example SF, most places are walking distance one from each other. The best deals in California you actually find in AAMP's, which essentially do not exist in Houston (at least, I never was advised to visit one). Quality of girls in Houston is continuously improving. 10 years ago it was so-so, now there are plenty of places with enough talent.

Tanaka
11-28-10, 16:31
I'd like to try Houston sometime. Haven't been in years. Big city like that with multiple cultures just has to offer good services. Still Tanaka, you seem to be picky. Which is fine. I know if you recommend something, its going to be good. We both tried the same provider a couple of states over. I loved her and you didn't like her. But I like in-home Asians versus the AMP set up.Lefty, I am not picky, I am just trying to do my homework first. Not always, I admit.

AAMP set up is always better. My best massage providers (no FS offered, and, to be honest, massage is so good, you do not want FS to spoil it; HE is more than enough, especially, if they know you and do it at the beginning of the session) all worked from their homes. I am surprised that Milwaukee, considering its size, does not have this sector of service developed.

Turkey John
11-28-10, 18:28
Have any of you fine fellows been to this provider?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-touch-your-bodyall-over-34/1684449

Thanks,

John

Rubberchicken
11-29-10, 12:21

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-touch-your-bodyall-over-34/1684449

Thanks,

JohnJohn, that is Sassy Rose in Stallis, she has just added a pic to her ad now. She offers below average massages w / HE but her looks are below average and she talks the whole time which is annoying. Not worth the $$ in my opinion, I will never go back. Scroll through the threads here and you will see that others do not think highly of her services either and I feel that their opinions are spot on with mine.

Tomhuslinger
11-29-10, 13:19

Thanks,

JohnYes, I've seen her a few years ago. That's "Sassy Rose" Bigger girl, I don't like her eyes and the way she stared at me when she was jerking me off. She lets you touch her but I didn't really care to. She offered extras like a BJ, it wasn't very good. She advertises all the time on CL casual encounters.

Wetboy
11-29-10, 15:34

Thanks,

JohnThe text of the message sounds like Sassy Rose's ad. She works out of her flat in West Allis. The ad is accurate but the attitude is detached and uninspired. She is on the heavy side and the massage is mediocre at best. She is typical middle of the road Milwaukee fare.

Rms83
11-30-10, 00:17
Does anyone know anything about this girl:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/maries-amazing-massage-30/3608836

Most amazing massage ever. Every session tailored to fit your personal requests! I make your time with me worth every penny. No short cuts. Call now for all other details. Satisfaction guaranteed! No texting, private calls, or e-mails. (414) five*five*three* *two*zero*four*seven *Marie*

Poster's age: 30.

Pix and ad attached.

She almost looks like Hayley who was doing massage for a while on the south side. Is this the same gal?

Whistles
11-30-10, 02:29
You can search other sites for "Kitty." Also worked with Sadie and Lexi. Never saw any of them, reviews were mediocre. Here's an ad from a few months back with the same number:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fancy-friday-28/3318973

Hope this helps.

Does anyone know anything about this girl:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/maries-amazing-massage-30/3608836

Most amazing massage ever. Every session tailored to fit your personal requests! I make your time with me worth every penny. No short cuts. Call now for all other details. Satisfaction guaranteed! No texting, private calls, or e-mails. (414) five*five*three* *two*zero*four*seven *Marie*

Poster's age: 30.

Pix and ad attached.

She almost looks like Hayley who was doing massage for a while on the south side. Is this the same gal?

Turkey John
11-30-10, 06:25
The text of the message sounds like Sassy Rose's ad. She works out of her flat in West Allis. The ad is accurate but the attitude is detached and uninspired. She is on the heavy side and the massage is mediocre at best. She is typical middle of the road Milwaukee fare.You are all right. We exchanged emails, she's Sassy rose. I will not bother. Thank you all for the input

Craven Morehead
12-01-10, 09:19
The text of the message sounds like Sassy Rose's ad. She works out of her flat in West Allis. The ad is accurate but the attitude is detached and uninspired. She is on the heavy side and the massage is mediocre at best. She is typical middle of the road Milwaukee fare.This is the fantastic thing about this website-timely advice. I saw her ad & had tried to set something up but she was having her bathroom painted. Next time I called she had to go to work at her "other" job. Then I read your reviews. I saved myself a trip. Thanks guys!

CM

LookingForLefty
12-01-10, 17:14
Lately I've been getting so burned out. When you've had the best, everyone else is a disappointment. Seems most of the MTs are chubby and don't have a clue what they are doing. They live in rat hole apts. Then we have ripoffs working BP and CL with pics too good to be true. I got this welfare mom that I'm getting tired off. She's like a baby. Comes over, wants to lay in bed with me and fall asleep pacifying on little Lefty. She looks older than what she is and if you saw her she has that rugged, street worn face of someone homeless. Totally anorexic, which I used to like. But she is so sickly. Coughing, runny nose, drunk. No fun, really. Others I've met seem to have all kinds of needle marks, scars and such. Then you find a real classy looking one on BP. Yep she might look classy until she starts talking and out comes that der soud side yak yak. Seems I don't have the patience to go hunting because finding them is not a problem. Its the baggage afterward. I read about our brothers here going to motels on Appleton Ave taking risks. To me those are rookie moves. Picking up chicks on North Ave. Really isn't that great? Hell I'm scared of 19th and Greenfield and that used to be the well I kept going back to. Maybe I should go back to the $250 and up gals. My banker friend says they hang out at a place called Capitol Grille downtown. Not tried it yet. Says I should wear a suit.

Member #4361
12-01-10, 21:58
I have had too many experiences like this one lately. Recently, I tried Amy in Hales Corners. When she opened the door, I realized that she must be the 'Big Red' that all of you have been talking about. What a WEIRD and depressing experience. No pretense of a normal massage here. Three minutes into it she asks if I give massages because her back hurts. Yikes! I won't go into all the sordid details, but lets say I would never repeat. After an experience like this, I think I would have been happier fucking a hole in a mattress. I made the decision after this that I'd rather pay more bucks to get off with someone who actually turns me on. I'll just have to space out my visits more because of the cost. For all of you that like Sara Humps, Heather Haze is another girl on Eros who is a definite turn on and fun to be with. By the way, I noticed Courtney's latest ad in the Beauty Section of CL with the by line "pervert=not welcome". Who's the real pervert getting offf on seeing us all naked with hard dicks and blue balls? Hmmm.

Tanaka
12-01-10, 23:34
I have had too many experiences like this one lately. Recently, I tried Amy in Hales Corners. When she opened the door, I realized that she must be the 'Big Red' that all of you have been talking about. What a WEIRD and depressing experience.I sensed that over the phone and email conversation, so I even didn't bother going to see her. Also, I called "the best massage in town" at North / 45. Wow! The "girl" sounded like a grandma, and for 120 she quoted there is no way I am going there. Besides, when I called her, she was obviously with a customer, and it is always a turn-off for me, when massage provider picks up the phone while she is doing massage.

I am still trying to find out who is seeing Lisa / Lita on the East side. She doesn't advertise often, so I presume that she has enough business, and shouldn't be very bad. However, the neighborhood of Locust / Booth is not the best one.

Tanaka
12-01-10, 23:38
Maybe I should go back to the $250 and up gals. My banker friend says they hang out at a place called Capitol Grille downtown. Not tried it yet. Says I should wear a suit.If you are seriously thinking about those rates, you better pack your bags and fly some place warm. Trip to Thailand will cost you less than 10 hours of such FS, while you will get more (hours) and tons of fun. Dominican Republic is also an option, since the hurricane season is over. $1500 is more than enough for a weak of absolutely-all-inclusive fun.

LookingForLefty
12-02-10, 15:28
If you are seriously thinking about those rates, you better pack your bags and fly some place warm. Trip to Thailand will cost you less than 10 hours of such FS, while you will get more (hours) and tons of fun. Dominican Republic is also an option, since the hurricane season is over. $1500 is more than enough for a weak of absolutely-all-inclusive fun.I've been watching a lot of video on meeting girls in Thailand. Hate to go all the way over there just for that. I was driving by some nail and spa salons today. Just wondering if one of those Asian girls in there is up to the task? There must be a hundred of them around Milwaukee. I was on the west coast a while back and there were like a hundred of these strip mall nail and massage salons. All in the Chinatowns and Vietnamtown sections of the city. Most of them written up on sites like this stating that HJs and BJs were available. And they were right too. But there were just too many of them so I just picked one and it was true, I got a good massage and a HE. So good that I didn't even try another. But sometimes you get the urge and want to try them all. Maybe if more of us TOFTT at these places we might find out.

Tanaka
12-02-10, 23:47
Maybe if more of us TOFTT at these places we might find out.I tried it some time ago. It has to be Chinatown to make it work. Somehow outside CT, these Asian girls do not feel themselves too comfortable. However, in CT, if the offer massage at any of those places (hair, nail, . Whatever!) , at least HE is available.

However, things might have changed.

Loads911
12-03-10, 03:01
Maybe I should go back to the $250 and up gals. My banker friend says they hang out at a place called Capitol Grille downtown. Not tried it yet. Says I should wear a suit.Got any more info on the Capitol Grille girls? Where or how to meet them? The bar? I have been there once but it was with a girlfriend. I didn't notice any of this action.

I don't mind paying that much for high quality, but I have always used the internet to find it. It sounds intriguing to meet them at a restaurant or a bar.

Tell me more if you have any info.

RediMax42
12-03-10, 16:12
I tried it some time ago. It has to be Chinatown to make it work. Somehow outside CT, these Asian girls do not feel themselves too comfortable. However, in CT, if the offer massage at any of those places (hair, nail, . Whatever!) , at least HE is available.

However, things might have changed. After some effort, I've found that there are indeed several Asian (Vietnamese) nail salons that provide an extended service like you'the find in California. You have to be known in the Asian community, I do some back room gambling w / shop owners from time to time. Walk in service is not available. Yet. Likely a referral from me would hold no water, so don't ask. Find one with a separate room for facials, waxing or massage, that is the clue.

Seems to me though, they are highly money motivated, cultivate one you like, tip well, and ask. If they don't, they know who will.

For something new, how about some Chinese takeout?

On a lark, I've been hitting on wait staff in several Chinese chain run run all you eat buffets. I always knew that the girls are brought in from other cities, and live dormitory style in a rented apt or flat. Most are not great lookers, but. They are youngish and for the most part have nice bodies. They are not allowed to have a social life, its work and sleep. But they are allowed to shop from time to time. They most often have 4 or 5 hours There's the opening.

Talk up to one that you like, and make some suggestions. Seems A few dollars waved their way can work wonders. You have to arrange a meet outside at a later time, troublesome given the lack of English and knowledge of the area. But, once you get past this, you are in for a sweet time. They tend to be hornier then hell, damn near insatiable. (What's not to like about that?) Most are married or have boyfriend back in China, and anyway the restraurant owners don't allow any social life. Results in a not clingy situation. So far. They do have needs, just like us, and are oh so appreciative. Anyway, they move them from to time to a new location. One thing I noticed, they are jealous, and don't like to share, but have been "handed off" to a new lady.

RediMax42
12-03-10, 16:18
I've been watching a lot of video on meeting girls in Thailand. Hate to go all the way over there just for that. I was driving by some nail and spa salons today. Just wondering if one of those Asian girls in there is up to the task? There must be a hundred of them around Milwaukee. I was on the west coast a while back and there were like a hundred of these strip mall nail and massage salons. All in the Chinatowns and Vietnamtown sections of the city. Most of them written up on sites like this stating that HJs and BJs were available. And they were right too. But there were just too many of them so I just picked one and it was true, I got a good massage and a HE. So good that I didn't even try another. But sometimes you get the urge and want to try them all. Maybe if more of us TOFTT at these places we might find out.Lefty, as I told you before, a fun boy trip to Thailand would knock your socks off. After a trip there, Nothing here would hold the appeal to you it does now. Nothing.

Whistles
12-03-10, 16:58
I've cultivated relationships like this in the past, not in Milwaukee, but elsewhere. The "not-clingy" part is key. On two separate occasions in my past, all of a sudden marriage came up, for green card reasons of course. In one case she wanted me to marry her sister who wasn't even in the States yet! Sorry, girls.

The best was a girl from a strictly-massage place who would give me HEs despite mamasan's rules. I convinced her to see me at a facility that rented hot tub / sauna rooms by the hour. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but at a minimum I thought I'd get the usual massage / HE but without her looking over her shoulder. When we closed the door she immediately stripped down and attacked me. Some of the hottest sex ever. She wasn't the hottest girl, a little chubby but cute, but the sex was amazing. Same price as the massage / tip at her regular work place. Kept seeing her for about a year then she became harder to get a hold of and finally I moved on.

The last Chinese buffet girl I chatted up around here turned out to be a UWM student. I must be going to the wrong places, Redimac.

W.

After some effort, I've found that there are indeed several Asian (Vietnamese) nail salons that provide an extended service like you'the find in California. You have to be known in the Asian community, I do some back room gambling w / shop owners from time to time. Walk in service is not available. Yet. Likely a referral from me would hold no water, so don't ask. Find one with a separate room for facials, waxing or massage, that is the clue.

Seems to me though, they are highly money motivated, cultivate one you like, tip well, and ask. If they don't, they know who will.

On a lark, I've been hitting on wait staff in several Chinese chain run run all you eat buffets. I always knew that the girls are brought in from other cities, and live dormitory style in a rented apt or flat. Most are not great lookers, but. They are youngish and for the most part have nice bodies. They are not allowed to have a social life, its work and sleep. But they are allowed to shop from time to time. They most often have 4 or 5 hours There's the opening.

Talk up to one that you like, and make some suggestions. Seems A few dollars waved their way can work wonders. You have to arrange a meet outside at a later time, troublesome given the lack of English and knowledge of the area. But, once you get past this, you are in for a sweet time. They tend to be hornier then hell, damn near insatiable. (What's not to like about that?) Most are married or have boyfriend back in China, and anyway the restraurant owners don't allow any social life. Results in a not clingy situation. So far. They do have needs, just like us, and are oh so appreciative. Anyway, they move them from to time to a new location. One thing I noticed, they are jealous, and don't like to share, but have been "handed off" to a new lady.

LookingForLefty
12-03-10, 17:50
Got any more info on the Capitol Grille girls? Where or how to meet them? The bar? I have been there once but it was with a girlfriend. I didn't notice any of this action.

I don't mind paying that much for high quality, but I have always used the internet to find it. It sounds intriguing to meet them at a restaurant or a bar.

Tell me more if you have any info. They do hang out at the bar. Look to pay $250 to $1000, with $500 to $800 being normal. Go very well dressed. They are very forward. A little gray in the hair will help you. They will range from 21 to late 50s. Thirty to 35 seems to be the norm. Mostly white women, perhaps a black, Latina, and an Asian Indian are on the menu. Don't be surprised to have two of them approach you and compete for you. This will be an all night deal, not one of those cum and go sessions. Don't window shop. Just come prepared to pick one and leave. This is where the big boys go. When big companies bring guests in from out of town and want score that multi-million dollar deal, this is where they seal that deal with the 3 Bs. Booze, broads, and booty.

LookingForLefty
12-03-10, 17:56
Lefty, as I told you before, a fun boy trip to Thailand would knock your socks off. After a trip there, Nothing here would hold the appeal to you it does now. Nothing.I've looked into this a bit. I could easily go live there and retire. Never see snow again. I'm sure the first month I would burn through one chick after another. So they will all look a like. Then what? Or go on a super AMP vacation and come home. Then what? Nothing here would ever be fun a gain.

Coochie Eater
12-03-10, 19:33
They do hang out at the bar. Look to pay $250 to $1000, with $500 to $800 being normal. Go very well dressed. They are very forward. A little gray in the hair will help you. They will range from 21 to late 50s. Thirty to 35 seems to be the norm. Mostly white women, perhaps a black, Latina, and an Asian Indian are on the menu. Don't be surprised to have two of them approach you and compete for you. This will be an all night deal, not one of those cum and go sessions. Don't window shop. Just come prepared to pick one and leave. This is where the big boys go. When big companies bring guests in from out of town and want score that multi-million dollar deal, this is where they seal that deal with the 3 Bs. Booze, broads, and booty.I don't know anything about the Capital Grille other than I hate it when restaurants put the "e" on the end of grill. A GRILL is where you fry food and a GRILLE is the front end of your fucking car, or those stupid fake teeth that inner city thugs wear to look like they've had their choppers knocked out then fixed in prison at the taxpayer's expense.

But what do you know about VICTOR'S also know as VICTIM'S? I've been in there a couple of times and it looks to me to be the place that older white men go to pick up younger black women, and / or black hookers while being watched by off duty police officers. Got any insight there?

Tanaka
12-03-10, 22:53
I've looked into this a bit. I could easily go live there and retire. Never see snow again. I'm sure the first month I would burn through one chick after another. So they will all look a like. Lefty, you are wrong! Those Asian girls are more different than you think they are. They are different in looks, they are even more different in bed. You have to go there to appreciate. Thailand may be not the best choice for variety, so you might want to try Singapore (a little expensive, but much cleaner than any big US city).

Tanaka
12-03-10, 22:55

Many Chinese girls in California massage salons worked in fast food industry before being promoted.

LookingForLefty
12-04-10, 10:58
I had cultivated a relationship with an in-home Asian from out of state. She was married to a really old white guy. We'd meet at my hotel when I was in town. She was a bit older than me back then so I'd expect her to be on social security now.

Every time I hit a Chinese buffet seems every one of the wait staff is hot and looks just like the AMP girls we have come to love and know, often having the same personalities. I almost feel like when I see then hanging out by the hostess stand, it feels like the "line up".

I've heard of a few guys going to Thailand to get a wife. They know they are getting a prostitute, but the girl is suppose to become loyal when she arrives in the USA. I know one guy who brought back a Thai prostitute. They seem happy, have a kid, and the wife is learning English. He's 20 years her senior. He brags that when he comes home from work, she cooks for him, the house is spotless, sex is available on call 24/7 and she cleans off his dick after sex. I'm sure there is a down side somewhere.

Wetboy
12-04-10, 11:53
I've heard of a few guys going to Thailand to get a wife. They know they are getting a prostitute, but the girl is suppose to become loyal when she arrives in the USA. I know one guy who brought back a Thai prostitute. They seem happy, have a kid, and the wife is learning English. He's 20 years her senior. He brags that when he comes home from work, she cooks for him, the house is spotless, sex is available on call 24/7 and she cleans off his dick after sex. I'm sure there is a down side somewhere.The downside comes when they speak English make friends and find out that all their new friends think they are treated as a slave. Then they feel used and the relationship goes down hill from there. I've seen it happen. You'd have to stay in Thailand.