PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
I have rarely found a good provider treasure hunting on BP or CL. Usually its from trading names and numbers with a senior like trading baseball cards. There a lot of CMTs, nail salon girls, single moms waitresses who need an extra 400-500 week, and even a $250 hr 50 year old MILF. You will never ever see any of these girls advertise. All work of mouth. Friend of Lefty or Nite Owl gets you in the door.

Sure I found a few off of BP but we all know they are mostly fake pics. 10 year old pics, fat girls. Ghetto girls, crying babies in the next room, hard core drug addicts, homeless living on no-tels, or here today and gone tomorrow. Us old timers don't need that. Sure we like to go on a hunt now and then but a good referral from a senior sure comes in handy.I'm buying my time to eventually score those type of woman. I've seen a few BP girls with mixed results. Most seem to be drug users etc. I can't wait for the day I meet a single mom type that needs a little extra money. Until that day I will keep "slumming". I would also like to point out. I someday would like to follow in Lefty's footsteps in scoring in divorce court. Now, that's the "dream".

Mucsea

Coochie Eater
10-20-10, 11:51
Nothing to report of late.

Craven Morehead
10-20-10, 19:10
I too have nothing to report. Whoooaaa! Wait a minute! No. Nothing.

Wetboy
10-21-10, 00:01
OK, I'll play. Uhmm. Well, there's. Uh. No actually you're right. Nothing. Amazing huh?

jjcheese
10-21-10, 09:53
Lots of boats for sale these days. Most seem to be reputable.

JJ

Jack Dandy
10-22-10, 19:34
Lots of boats for sale these days. Most seem to be reputable.

JJWarning: Boats not for use on land

Craven Morehead
02-11-12, 01:21
Yes, you are reading this right: a CL post. Amy advertised her massage services so I contacted her & went to her place, a nice house in the suburbs. She's a slightly overweight middle-aged friendly gal with a nice ass & decent technique, climaxing in a HE. But I'm glad I took my sense of adventure with me. When I walked in there were 2 teenage boys on the couch watching the daytime crap. She led me to her basement where she had a massage table set up in one of the bedrooms. The TV was on so I got to watch Fox News while she rubbed me all over. When I was done & went upstairs only 1 of the boys was there. Last thing I heard as I left was "Mom, can you make me a sandwich?" Makes me wonder how I'd feel, knowing my Mom was giving handjobs to strangers in my house.

CM

Coochie Eater
02-12-12, 10:59
Yes, you are reading this right: a CL post. Amy advertised her massage services so I contacted her & went to her place, a nice house in the suburbs. She's a slightly overweight middle-aged friendly gal with a nice ass & decent technique, climaxing in a HE. But I'm glad I took my sense of adventure with me. When I walked in there were 2 teenage boys on the couch watching the daytime crap. She led me to her basement where she had a massage table set up in one of the bedrooms. The TV was on so I got to watch Fox News while she rubbed me all over. When I was done & went upstairs only 1 of the boys was there. Last thing I heard as I left was "Mom, can you make me a sandwich?" Makes me wonder how I'd feel, knowing my Mom was giving handjobs to strangers in my house.

CMNo need to wonder. The kid felt hungry and wanted a sandwich. I guess the thought of your jizm all over his mom's hands didn't curb his appetite.

What I wonder is, what kind of sandwich did she make him.

Craven Morehead
02-15-12, 01:37
No need to wonder. The kid felt hungry and wanted a sandwich. I guess the thought of your jizm all over his mom's hands didn't curb his appetite.

What I wonder is, what kind of sandwich did she make him.Funny! My guess would be a Johnsonville brat with extra mayo.

Craven

BrewCityBoy
02-15-12, 03:19
No need to wonder. The kid felt hungry and wanted a sandwich. I guess the thought of your jizm all over his mom's hands didn't curb his appetite.

What I wonder is, what kind of sandwich did she make him.How about a bologna sandwich smothered in underwear. Lmfao

Member #5121
02-18-12, 16:51
I have a TOFTT story that had a happy ending. She's more of a UTR girl who is a massage therapist in training. No FS, but white, early 20's, educated and well spoken. No drugs or high strangeness. I recommend her.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/2797274600.html

Mr Old Style
02-18-12, 17:07
I have a TOFTT story that had a happy ending. She's more of a UTR girl who is a massage therapist in training. No FS, but white, early 20's, educated and well spoken. No drugs or high strangeness. I recommend her.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/2797274600.htmlSorry, I'm old and out of it (what ever "it" may be). But what is "UTR" and will I leave with a smile on my face?

SS Man
02-18-12, 17:23
UTR means Under The Radar, and it sounded like it ended Happy!

Sorry, I'm old and out of it (what ever "it" may be). But what is "UTR" and will I leave with a smile on my face?

SS Man
02-18-12, 17:27
Wi Nite Owl, can you send me her contact info please!

Member #5994
02-18-12, 17:44

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/crs/2797274600.htmlWhat was the damage for her HE massage?

Member #5121
02-22-12, 02:04
What was the damage for her HE massage?She's great. Left her a grand total of. 6 for the half hour. Left smiling.

Dickson Sider
02-27-12, 15:22
[QUOTE=Wi Nite Owl; 1385519]I have a TOFTT story that had a happy ending. She's more of a UTR girl who is a massage therapist in training. No FS, but white, early 20's, educated and well spoken. No drugs or high strangeness. I recommend her.

I saw this girl over the weekend. Had an ok time massage was good not great or nothing I would be craving to go back to real soon. HJ finish she doesn't let you touch her or get topless or anything (at least not with me). So I was having a hard time cumming so after about 10 min or so I said if you let me touch your bare ass I will throw in a extra 20 she was game for that. I came shortly after that left happy total damage. 70. I may repeat.

Member #5121
02-29-12, 00:36
She's actually quite a gem, but I've found you have to nurture it a bit with her. Play at her speed and you'll tempt her more into opening up.

[QUOTE=Wi Nite Owl; 1385519]I have a TOFTT story that had a happy ending. She's more of a UTR girl who is a massage therapist in training. No FS, but white, early 20's, educated and well spoken. No drugs or high strangeness. I recommend her.

I saw this girl over the weekend. Had an ok time massage was good not great or nothing I would be craving to go back to real soon. HJ finish she doesn't let you touch her or get topless or anything (at least not with me). So I was having a hard time cumming so after about 10 min or so I said if you let me touch your bare ass I will throw in a extra 20 she was game for that. I came shortly after that left happy total damage. 70. I may repeat.

RayDonovan2000
03-05-12, 15:47
I have been back and forth with her on email and text several times. She cancelled two of the appointments last minute, but now have another set-up for later in the week. She sounds nice on the phone, but today she responded back on text asking me "if I wanted any extras"? She asked again on the phone.

This worries me a bit because she seems to be fishing for things in writing that are not part of a legal massage.

Is there any reason for concern? Or, is she just being cautious for our first meeting?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

S.

She's actually quite a gem, but I've found you have to nurture it a bit with her. Play at her speed and you'll tempt her more into opening up.

[QUOTE=Dickson Sider; 1391845]

BadAz Mofo
03-06-12, 14:22
I have been back and forth with her on email and text several times. She cancelled two of the appointments last minute, but now have another set-up for later in the week. She sounds nice on the phone, but today she responded back on text asking me "if I wanted any extras"? She asked again on the phone.

This worries me a bit because she seems to be fishing for things in writing that are not part of a legal massage.

Is there any reason for concern? Or, is she just being cautious for our first meeting?I met her last week and I can assure you that there is no reason for concern. The appointment was set up through email and one of her last emails to me had her address and asked if I wanted any extras. I was surprised but since WI Nite Owl had vouched for her I decided to see what was available. No FS, no BJ, just a nude HJ with limited touching. She is very reserved and maybe that will change once she gets to know you, but I feel there are better options out there for the price. Nice enough girl though.

Member #5121
03-06-12, 20:58
Her canceling at the last minute happened to me as well. I've seen her twice now. She'll allow mutual massage, but like Ann, she'll talk you through it. While verbal instruction chills the mood, oiling up those little D-cups is worth it. My thinking with her is to be kind, tip decent, and maybe she'll warm up as she gets more business.

I met her last week and I can assure you that there is no reason for concern. The appointment was set up through email and one of her last emails to me had her address and asked if I wanted any extras. I was surprised but since WI Nite Owl had vouched for her I decided to see what was available. No FS, no BJ, just a nude HJ with limited touching. She is very reserved and maybe that will change once she gets to know you, but I feel there are better options out there for the price. Nice enough girl though.

RayDonovan2000
03-06-12, 22:57
Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks!

S

Her canceling at the last minute happened to me as well. I've seen her twice now. She'll allow mutual massage, but like Ann, she'll talk you through it. While verbal instruction chills the mood, oiling up those little D-cups is worth it. My thinking with her is to be kind, tip decent, and maybe she'll warm up as she gets more business.

Fanofhg22
03-08-12, 09:40
I just had to find out what this girl was all about so had my appointment the other day. Was told a $1 a minute plus $20 for nude plus $20 for ending with HJ only. I went with the whole package for a total of $.7. You have to pay up front, which scares me of LE but all of the positive reinforcement on this site made me OK with it. Massage was more like just rubbing some lotion on me, which was scented (kiwi watermelon or something silly like that) so if returning to work or elsewhere that may be an issue for you. She allowed a little touching of her breasts which are a great handful, plus had nipples pierced so that was a nice turn on. The ending was standard but she did work the boys a bit. My request to COT got denied so I finished into a wash cloth as you have to warn her when about to go. The worse is when I was walking out her BF is standing at the door. At first thought it might be pimp asking for more money or is going to rough me up, but he just ignored me and started making out with her. Must be something about seeing your GF naked with just a robe on knowing she just released some stranger that turned him on!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks!

S

MrBones
03-08-12, 10:51
Fan, Good report on Ginger. I was seriously considering seeing her but not after your experience. I don't like the idea of finishing in a cloth and if her bf was standing in the doorway at the end. I think I'd go ballistic. Thanks for the info.

Bones out

RayDonovan2000
03-08-12, 19:02
I had an appointment with Ginger on Wed at 1:00pm. Fully confirmed and seemingly ready to go. She sent me confirmation email and the address on Tues afternoon so I knew where to go.

She told me to call to confirm between 11:30 and noon on Wed as well. I called and left her a message at the required time. No answer, no reply. Went to the apartment and rang the bell, once, twice, three times. No answer.

Called her and she finally answered, but said in a gruff voice that she had a fever of 103 and said she had sent me an email telling me this at 9:00am. Outright lie as I never got any email and there was no techincal issue preventing it so I knew it was pure B. S. Anyway, I wished her the best and a quick recovery and went to see one of my dependable back-ups UTR.

Overall, not very professional and based on the latest reviews, doesn't seem worth another try anyway. Will have a tough time making it if she doesn't get more dependable and improve her service level.

Oh well, another nice piece flakes out. Such is the hobby!

S

Fan, Good report on Ginger. I was seriously considering seeing her but not after your experience. I don't like the idea of finishing in a cloth and if her bf was standing in the doorway at the end. I think I'd go ballistic. Thanks for the info.

Bones out

Mkeguy
04-03-12, 06:10
Every once in a while I throw an add on Craigslist trying to fish out a working girl or two. Something UTR. It rarely works but I enjoy the chase. Recently found a 20 year old that has a baby, bills, and a weed habit. After talking a bit, I find her needs are reasonable. She's inexperienced but worth a shot. First meet up is happening this week. Will keep you mongers updated. Next time you drop off your dry cleaning think to yourself, could I be fucking this cutie?

ScooterAllCity
04-04-12, 17:29
Recently found a 20 year old that has a baby, bills, and a weed habit.That sounds like 75% of the 20 year olds in Milwaukee.

Trader Joe
05-23-12, 17:24
I found an ad on CL last week. It was one of those ads with a phone number that stays up for about an hour or less. I sent a text and said I wasn't good for that day but maybe another day. She responded and said that was fine. She went by the name of Amz. I got a hold of her a couple days later and she said she needed some money for some court fees. Being the nice guy I am I said I would help her. She lives in Waukesha, gave me her address, and asked me to call when I was outside. I don't know Waukesha very well but she was on a busy street and the neighborhood didn't seem too bad. There was a black or Hispanic male sitting in a car just down the block from her address. I had to walk past him and I don't know if he was with her or not but he was still there when I left. She met me downstairs and we walked up to her room. She is probably a 5 or so. I'm not very good at the rating scale but she definitely isn't hot. She is a bit overweight and could have combed her hair better. She is a white female in her late 20's. She was friendly and even admitted her place was kind of a dump because that is all she could afford right now. Her place is a rooming house. I noticed a video camera in the hallway upstairs but I did my best not to smile for it. Her room is probably 10 x 10 or smaller. She was smoking when she came downstairs and her room smelled like smoke. In her text message she said she needed. 45 for some fees. In her room she said. 4 for head. She told me to get comfortable and I could lay or sit on the bed or stand up, whatever I wanted to do. I chose to lay on the bed which probably wasn't the most sanitary choice. She gave me a BBBJ and said to let her know when I was going to cum so she could be ready. She said I could cum in her mouth but she just wanted to know when. I'm not going to argue with that. She was pretty good at giving and took instructions well. She even told me she enjoys pleasing men. She wasn't able to swallow it all and said she has a bit of a gag reflex. She cleaned up the mess on me with some paper towels. I wish she was better looking and her place was cleaner but for. 4, I'll take it. I'll probably call her again when I'm out that way. I asked her if I could give her number out to my friends and she said I could. Any of you senior mongers want her number, pm me.

WillowRut
05-24-12, 09:34
Has anyone seen Gina, off in Hales Corners off of Forest Home ave.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3015359577.html

I know she gives a good massage, but I was wondering does she do a little better. I am going to see her and I don't want to get kicked out for suggesting a little extra with the most sensitive area.

HB1018
05-24-12, 17:49
I found an ad on CL last week. It was one of those ads with a phone number that stays up for about an hour or less. I sent a text and said I wasn't good for that day but maybe another day. She responded and said that was fine. She went by the name of Amz. I got a hold of her a couple days later and she said she needed some money for some court fees. Being the nice guy I am I said I would help her. She lives in Waukesha, gave me her address, and asked me to call when I was outside. I don't know Waukesha very well but she was on a busy street and the neighborhood didn't seem too bad. There was a black or Hispanic male sitting in a car just down the block from her address. I had to walk past him and I don't know if he was with her or not but he was still there when I left. She met me downstairs and we walked up to her room. She is probably a 5 or so. I'm not very good at the rating scale but she definitely isn't hot. She is a bit overweight and could have combed her hair better. She is a white female in her late 20's. She was friendly and even admitted her place was kind of a dump because that is all she could afford right now. Her place is a rooming house. I noticed a video camera in the hallway upstairs but I did my best not to smile for it. Her room is probably 10 x 10 or smaller. She was smoking when she came downstairs and her room smelled like smoke. In her text message she said she needed. 45 for some fees. In her room she said. 4 for head. She told me to get comfortable and I could lay or sit on the bed or stand up, whatever I wanted to do. I chose to lay on the bed which probably wasn't the most sanitary choice. She gave me a BBBJ and said to let her know when I was going to cum so she could be ready. She said I could cum in her mouth but she just wanted to know when. I'm not going to argue with that. She was pretty good at giving and took instructions well. She even told me she enjoys pleasing men. She wasn't able to swallow it all and said she has a bit of a gag reflex. She cleaned up the mess on me with some paper towels. I wish she was better looking and her place was cleaner but for. 4, I'll take it. I'll probably call her again when I'm out that way. I asked her if I could give her number out to my friends and she said I could. Any of you senior mongers want her number, pm me.If any NON Senior members want her number pm me.

Member #5121
05-25-12, 21:15
If BBW is the nice way of saying heavy set and sweats easily during the HJ, then she is a BBW. Nice person, but not appealing to me.

Has anyone seen Gina, off in Hales Corners off of Forest Home ave.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3015359577.html

I know she gives a good massage, but I was wondering does she do a little better. I am going to see her and I don't want to get kicked out for suggesting a little extra with the most sensitive area.

ScooterAllCity
05-26-12, 10:32
If any NON Senior members want her number pm me.I hope you don't give that number to your friends.

HB1018
05-26-12, 11:51
I hope you don't give that number to your friends.Whys that? I'm just sick of everyone saying "seniors pm me blah blah". Fuck that I'm not going to suck up to the seniors I'd rather help out the non seniors.

Member #5121
05-27-12, 15:47
The senior status is more about weeding out potential LE. Too many members will ask for entrapment details after one or two posts. It's not a snobbish ritual. My advice is to PM a senior and introduce yourself privately.

Whys that? I'm just sick of everyone saying "seniors pm me blah blah". Fuck that I'm not going to suck up to the seniors I'd rather help out the non seniors.

LookingForLefty
05-27-12, 23:34
The senior status is more about weeding out potential LE. Too many members will ask for entrapment details after one or two posts. It's not a snobbish ritual. My advice is to PM a senior and introduce yourself privately.I have rarely found a good provider treasure hunting on BP or CL. Usually its from trading names and numbers with a senior like trading baseball cards. There a lot of CMTs, nail salon girls, single moms waitresses who need an extra 400-500 week, and even a $250 hr 50 year old MILF. You will never ever see any of these girls advertise. All work of mouth. Friend of Lefty or Nite Owl gets you in the door.

Sure I found a few off of BP but we all know they are mostly fake pics. 10 year old pics, fat girls. Ghetto girls, crying babies in the next room, hard core drug addicts, homeless living on no-tels, or here today and gone tomorrow. Us old timers don't need that. Sure we like to go on a hunt now and then but a good referral from a senior sure comes in handy.

Mucsea
05-28-12, 17:12
I have rarely found a good provider treasure hunting on BP or CL. Usually its from trading names and numbers with a senior like trading baseball cards. There a lot of CMTs, nail salon girls, single moms waitresses who need an extra 400-500 week, and even a $250 hr 50 year old MILF. You will never ever see any of these girls advertise. All work of mouth. Friend of Lefty or Nite Owl gets you in the door.

Sure I found a few off of BP but we all know they are mostly fake pics. 10 year old pics, fat girls. Ghetto girls, crying babies in the next room, hard core drug addicts, homeless living on no-tels, or here today and gone tomorrow. Us old timers don't need that. Sure we like to go on a hunt now and then but a good referral from a senior sure comes in handy.I'm buying my time to eventually score those type of woman. I've seen a few BP girls with mixed results. Most seem to be drug users etc. I can't wait for the day I meet a single mom type that needs a little extra money. Until that day I will keep "slumming". I would also like to point out. I someday would like to follow in Lefty's footsteps in scoring in divorce court. Now, that's the "dream".

Mucsea

MrBones
05-28-12, 18:23
HB 1018. Your attitude sucks!

There is something such as senior status that deserves respect and is guarded by those who have attained it. Rather than 'at those seniors I'd rather give the number to non-seniors' is not only totally disrespectful but also does endanger the girls to potential problems. Simply giving it out to anyone is dumb to say the least. Better you should work to attain that 'senior' status so you, too can be trusted by those on this forum.

Just my opinion.

Bones out

ScooterAllCity
05-28-12, 18:47
Whys that? I'm just sick of everyone saying "seniors pm me blah blah". Fuck that I'm not going to suck up to the seniors I'd rather help out the non seniors.It was a fucking joke! By the way you described your experience you didn't make it sound too appealing. It's a fucking joke!

LookingForLefty
05-28-12, 23:29
I'm buying my time to eventually score those type of woman. I've seen a few BP girls with mixed results. Most seem to be drug users etc. I can't wait for the day I meet a single mom type that needs a little extra money. Until that day I will keep "slumming". I would also like to point out. I someday would like to follow in Lefty's footsteps in scoring in divorce court. Now, that's the "dream".

MucseaLook I've had some decent luck with the divorce filings. I hardly ever sit in on court. I look up their names on FB, if they are cute, I have 4-5 really good lines that get their attention. Some I meet and once we meet I can usually score. Some want a rebound relationship. Some want to get married again soon and looking for a sugar daddy. One time a gal just broke down and said she was broke and would do anything for a few $$$. Well she got a nice allowance from me on a regular basis until she found a new boyfriend. And the habit was hard to break because she just met losers and the extra $400-500 a month from me seemed like the best option.

Coochie Eater
05-29-12, 00:34
Some guy posted on here that he's fed up with the seniors and all the senior bullshit. FUATHYRIO.

I found this website by accident. I read like crazy all the old posts. This goes back to when Lefty was having wheel parties (I still don't know what those were) , and then he disappeared for a while. I figured out really quickly that, as a newbie, I was expected to contribute, so I did. To become a senior, I had to post at least 25 times. That's easy. I posted a shit load because that's one requirement that I had control over. The next requirement was to be active on here for 6 months. I tried to set my magical quantum resonating black hole clock ahead six months, but the battery ran out so I had to wait for time to proceed naturally. During that time I continued to post, and when I would find a likely candidate I would PM the seniors w / o being asked. Hey! How's that for establishing credibility? You open your PM and VOILA! There's a brand new number waiting to be called with a brief description of why you should call it.

The day the clock ticked over for me, I posted on every board I read that I was now a boner fried senior.

So what does that mean? Well it meant that another senior in Madison PM'd me with a lead on a very cute, bronze-skinned beauty that was currently breast feeding. With an introduction from him, she took me on as a client. She had recently stopped escorting as a general rule, but would see him and me, and maybe a couple of other regulars. My first experience with her was fantastic. She was clean, friendly, intelligent, warm, inviting, and had that air of instant comfort in my presence. I felt as though I had been seeing her for years. To cap it all off, she was HONEST! No shit!

While she was nursing her son, she got pregnant again. It was great to play with her titties as they swelled even bigger, and to fuck around with her as her belly grew. About month 7, she told me she was hanging it up, and stopped seeing everyone. I think she intended to stop all together, but a couple months after the blessed event, she called me and asked if I'd like to come over. I've been seeing her off and on for three years now, but she's moving out of state, so there goes one of the best on-going relationships I've ever had.

And get this. It's $50 per session with her. No time limit. No limit on pops. Just show up, eat her very clean and tasty pussy until her milk lets down and begins to drip out of her sizable nipples. Make her cum until she sobs like a baby, then drink deeply from her delicious fountains. NO TIME LIMIT! Fuck until I cum or get some head or whatever. NO TIME LIMIT!

So if you don't understand what being a senior means on here, I invite you to lurk on some other board. Please go where people don't earn trust, where girls' numbers are given to every law enforcement officer that takes the time to browse during his lunch. Please go where no one cares about your experience or the experience of their providers. Please go.

Wj0272
05-29-12, 13:03
Some guy posted on here that he's fed up with the seniors and all the senior bullshit. FUATHYRIO.

I found this website by accident. I read like crazy all the old posts. This goes back to when Lefty was having wheel parties (I still don't know what those were) , and then he disappeared for a while. I figured out really quickly that, as a newbie, I was expected to contribute, so I did. To become a senior, I had to post at least 25 times. That's easy. I posted a shit load because that's one requirement that I had control over. The next requirement was to be active on here for 6 months. I tried to set my magical quantum resonating black hole clock ahead six months, but the battery ran out so I had to wait for time to proceed naturally. During that time I continued to post, and when I would find a likely candidate I would PM the seniors w / o being asked. Hey! How's that for establishing credibility? You open your PM and VOILA! There's a brand new number waiting to be called with a brief description of why you should call it.

The day the clock ticked over for me, I posted on every board I read that I was now a boner fried senior.

So what does that mean? Well it meant that another senior in Madison PM'd me with a lead on a very cute, bronze-skinned beauty that was currently breast feeding. With an introduction from him, she took me on as a client. She had recently stopped escorting as a general rule, but would see him and me, and maybe a couple of other regulars. My first experience with her was fantastic. She was clean, friendly, intelligent, warm, inviting, and had that air of instant comfort in my presence. I felt as though I had been seeing her for years. To cap it all off, she was HONEST! No shit!

While she was nursing her son, she got pregnant again. It was great to play with her titties as they swelled even bigger, and to fuck around with her as her belly grew. About month 7, she told me she was hanging it up, and stopped seeing everyone. I think she intended to stop all together, but a couple months after the blessed event, she called me and asked if I'd like to come over. I've been seeing her off and on for three years now, but she's moving out of state, so there goes one of the best on-going relationships I've ever had.

And get this. It's $50 per session with her. No time limit. No limit on pops. Just show up, eat her very clean and tasty pussy until her milk lets down and begins to drip out of her sizable nipples. Make her cum until she sobs like a baby, then drink deeply from her delicious fountains. NO TIME LIMIT! Fuck until I cum or get some head or whatever. NO TIME LIMIT!

So if you don't understand what being a senior means on here, I invite you to lurk on some other board. Please go where people don't earn trust, where girls' numbers are given to every law enforcement officer that takes the time to browse during his lunch. Please go where no one cares about your experience or the experience of their providers. Please go.Thank You! I was wondering how to do this. I obviously didn't read the "rules". Now, I can chalk this one up as a post!

LookingForLefty
05-29-12, 13:41
If I personally know you, I will sometimes pass along the name of a provider, one that is a keeper. Keepers are gals, usually single moms, waitresses, distressed divorcees, high class escorts and such. Usually nice girls that need help with private school tuition, rent, or just paying their bills. Pretty much every one of them enjoys the relationship and gets pleasure from it as much as me. Quite a few have been CMTs. They all start out as good girls, then they get divorced, and they realize that massage therapy is not a good paying job. Jacking off and sucking off guys will triple their income. Fucking even more. These girls do not advertise and its word of mouth. One gal told me she only has 4 clients and I know every one of them. Its and extra $1000 a month for her and it pays her rent. Don't want to brag but we are all good lovers and she is well taken care off. Some guys over do it by helping her fix her car or house.

The next level are the throw-a-ways. These are nail spa girls, recycled escorts, former keepers that got fat or hooked on drugs. We trade those names and number regularly among seniors like baseball cards. But a keeper or throw-a-way, its unlikely you will read a report on them on this web site. No one wants to see them get in trouble with LEO or their family.

Most reports on this site are from girls on BP, CL, or SWs. Once a gal has stooped so low as to have to advertise to strangers, well she is not a keeper, and not even throw-a-way status.

Coochie Eater
05-29-12, 14:14
Most reports on this site are from girls on BP, CL, or SWs. Once a gal has stooped so low as to have to advertise to strangers, well she is not a keeper, and not even throw-a-way status.This is generally true, Lefty, but I can think of one girl that advertises on BP whom I would consider a keeper. She is a darling girl, fun, enjoys sex as much as me, is clean, friendly, not a clock watcher and again, that most elusive of all features of a provider: HONEST! I mean it. Honest! Go figure.

And boy, did I fuck up.

Since she advertises on BP, I figured her presence was open knowledge. In an effort to get her new clientele, I bragged about her on here. I would quite literally like to have ever decent hobbyist become her client.

But not everyone is decent. Some fuckwad started calling and texting her threatening to call the police on her, using vulgar language, calling from different numbers, monopolizing her phone and flooding her cell with texts. I think by now the thrill of causing problems has worn itself out, but it was a total hassle for her while it happened. I had the best of intentions, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So now when I have a keeper, or even if she doesn't meet your requirements as a keeper, if I have a gal I believe deserves business, I offer her number and a personal introduction TO SENIORS. If you're NOT a SENIOR, then, for fuck's sake, TRADE! Give me a number of a provider you've been with who can tell me "Oh yeah! He's a nice guy! He's always a gentleman and he's always been good to me. One thing, he likes to have his balls pinched when I'm fucking him in the ass, and he sometimes likes me to dress him up in my clothes and call him 'Chicky', but other than that he's great! "

See, this is a super simple system, and it works really well when everyone plays nice. Play nice or play somewhere else.

God be with you all.

Fmtc07
05-30-12, 10:05

So if you don't understand what being a senior means on here, I invite you to lurk on some other board. Please go where people don't earn trust, where girls' numbers are given to every law enforcement officer that takes the time to browse during his lunch. Please go where no one cares about your experience or the experience of their providers. Please go.Completely agree with the whole, earning the "senior member" title. Long time lurker here on these forums, just never really had the guts to try something like this, although I have always wanted to try it out.

Wj0272
05-30-12, 12:19
This is generally true, Lefty, but I can think of one girl that advertises on BP whom I would consider a keeper. She is a darling girl, fun, enjoys sex as much as me, is clean, friendly, not a clock watcher and again, that most elusive of all features of a provider: HONEST! I mean it. Honest! Go figure.

And boy, did I fuck up.

Since she advertises on BP, I figured her presence was open knowledge. In an effort to get her new clientele, I bragged about her on here. I would quite literally like to have ever decent hobbyist become her client.

But not everyone is decent. Some fuckwad started calling and texting her threatening to call the police on her, using vulgar language, calling from different numbers, monopolizing her phone and flooding her cell with texts. I think by now the thrill of causing problems has worn itself out, but it was a total hassle for her while it happened. I had the best of intentions, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So now when I have a keeper, or even if she doesn't meet your requirements as a keeper, if I have a gal I believe deserves business, I offer her number and a personal introduction TO SENIORS. If you're NOT a SENIOR, then, for fuck's sake, TRADE! Give me a number of a provider you've been with who can tell me "Oh yeah! He's a nice guy! He's always a gentleman and he's always been good to me. One thing, he likes to have his balls pinched when I'm fucking him in the ass, and he sometimes likes me to dress him up in my clothes and call him 'Chicky', but other than that he's great! "

See, this is a super simple system, and it works really well when everyone plays nice. Play nice or play somewhere else.

God be with you all.First, anyone in their right mind that does that to a provider, is nuts! Why even be on this site if that's what you're going to do! Coochie, I now know why! This makes perfect sense.

Thank you!

Member #5121
06-02-12, 15:49
I personally recommend that every man on here try to have at least one keeper he tells no one about. It will help to promote your own sense of self worth. It builds character to realize that not every secret needs to be shared.

But a keeper or throw-a-way, its unlikely you will read a report on them on this web site. No one wants to see them get in trouble with LEO or their family.

Howard5354
06-02-12, 17:16
I personally recommend that every man on here try to have at least one keeper he tells no one about. It will help to promote your own sense of self worth. It builds character to realize that not every secret needs to be shared.Always keep in mind that for most girls this is their job. They want to see new clients to earn mo money. I had a provider tell me that the most boring part of her day is waiting for the phone to ring. She wants and needs for her phone to ring. She told me that she had bills to pay and needs to see clients, so if you keep the keepers to yourself you will ultimately hurt the girl. Most or at least they should check references. I have no keepers. I will share every girl with you guys.

Craven Morehead
06-10-12, 19:05
Interesting ad:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/clo/3069661060.html

Did one of you place this?

Craven

Mkeguy
06-22-12, 06:35
Hows this for a change.

I put an ad on CL offering a tantric massage. I got a couple emails asking for more info but one wanted to do it the same day. I get to her apartment near south ridge mall. Neighborhood was ok, not as bad as I thought. She meets me down stairs and we go up to her apartment. Somewhat nice, even clean. We head to her bedroom and I have her undress and lay on the bed. I break out the oil and give her a massage.

I am rubbing her back, her legs, and her big ass. She gives me all the hints that we give providers. I have her flip and spread oil all over her tits, legs and lips. I work her body finally starting in on h pussy. I finger her til she comes a couple times. We wrap everything up and SHE PAYS ME! Granted I didn't get off til later, but she just funded my next massage.

MrBones
06-22-12, 08:12
MkeGuy,

Great post but now I imagine every one of these mongers going the 'ad' route to try to drag up some new ladies. I tried to start a massage biz a few months ago and 'interviewed' some very interesting girls looking for work. Most didn't pan out but two did and were lots of fun. What bothers me the most is your comment about rubbing oil on 'her fat ass' That is one aspect of the biz I can't deal well with.

Bones out

Mkeguy
06-22-12, 10:32
MkeGuy,

Great post but now I imagine every one of these mongers going the 'ad' route to try to drag up some new ladies. I tried to start a massage biz a few months ago and 'interviewed' some very interesting girls looking for work. Most didn't pan out but two did and were lots of fun. What bothers me the most is your comment about rubbing oil on 'her fat ass' That is one aspect of the biz I can't deal well with.

Bones outMaybe I should clarify. Her ass was big but by no means was it full of cellulite or anything. But I like big butts so I was fine with it. And I only got a couple responses so it's not like I'll be losing out on a honey pot of women if they throw up ads too.

Lonelyguy128
06-23-12, 11:23
Hows this for a change.

I put an ad on CL offering a tantric massage. I got a couple emails asking for more info but one wanted to do it the same day. I get to her apartment near south ridge mall. Neighborhood was ok, not as bad as I thought. She meets me down stairs and we go up to her apartment. Somewhat nice, even clean. We head to her bedroom and I have her undress and lay on the bed. I break out the oil and give her a massage.

I am rubbing her back, her legs, and her big ass. She gives me all the hints that we give providers. I have her flip and spread oil all over her tits, legs and lips. I work her body finally starting in on h pussy. I finger her til she comes a couple times. We wrap everything up and SHE PAYS ME! Granted I didn't get off til later, but she just funded my next massage.You should have upsold her for a BJ. How much extra would you charge if she wanted to suck your dick? I'd suggest. 1 for CBJ, .2 for BBBJ and. 3 if she wants you to cum in her mouth.

Howard5354
06-23-12, 15:16
You should have upsold her for a BJ. How much extra would you charge if she wanted to suck your dick? I'd suggest. 1 for CBJ, .2 for BBBJ and. 3 if she wants you to cum in her mouth.

Damn, this dude is getting paid $ and can use the funds to supplement his hobby expenses.

Mkeguy
06-24-12, 18:47
You should have upsold her for a BJ. How much extra would you charge if she wanted to suck your dick? I'd suggest. 1 for CBJ, .2 for BBBJ and. 3 if she wants you to cum in her mouth.Not a bad idea to try. I didn't want to push for anymore benefits for myself. I was curious to see what she would be willing to pay for. I'll keep you guys updated with any other 'clients' that come calling.

Member #5121
06-25-12, 00:21
LOL, be careful out there gents. My one monger arrest was due to a similar situation. I met the responder to my craigslist ad at the Double Tree Hotel on Wisconsin Ave. She even purchased glasses of White Zinfandel for the two of us. Tells me she's lonely, new in town from Green Bay. On top of it, she wants it in the ass and wonders how much I'd do it for. I quoted her for the hell of it. Shortly after, her male partners hidden outside the bar tag me for the arrest! Welcome to our wasteful and fucked up world.

Not a bad idea to try. I didn't want to push for anymore benefits for myself. I was curious to see what she would be willing to pay for. I'll keep you guys updated with any other 'clients' that come calling.

Aewsome1
07-17-12, 17:54
Came across an ad for Briana a while ago and finally when ahead and set something up. Not the greatest area but she was very accomdating and made me feel at ease about going there. She's much better looking than her pics and it was only. 5. Bring protection as she said she just ran out.

Like Head
07-19-12, 09:48
I was trolling around the casual encounters section of CL when I see an add with $ signs in it. I reply and ask for a picture, which she replies right away asking for $60 and attaches this picture. She isn't really my cup of tea but she would do in a pinch. The one thing I couldn't get around is all the shit around her. If you want her email pm me you guys know the drill.

Coochie Eater
07-19-12, 20:02
I was trolling around the casual encounters section of CL when I see an add with $ signs in it. I reply and ask for a picture, which she replies right away asking for $60 and attaches this picture. She isn't really my cup of tea but she would do in a pinch. The one thing I couldn't get around is all the shit around her. If you want her email pm me you guys know the drill.

187670Reminds me of back in the 80's when Jimmy Swaggart got caught with a h00ker. Jimmy was the most prominent Televangelist in the US, along side of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. At least Bakker had the sense to dip little Willy into a fairly attractive honey, whereas Jimmy picked the rattiest, ugliest, nastiest crone since Medusa had her hair done.

I guess if you hate your body and hate your sexuality, it forces you to jump into the swamp instead of the swimming pool.

Thanks for posting this pic. I'm sure there are some GDBACs who would love to flagellate their sinful egos by getting hammered by this one. Did you find out if she'll stand on your nuts while quoting from Deuteronomy?

Trader Joe
07-20-12, 14:43

187670I posted about this girl about a month ago. She said her name was Amz. She lived in a rooming house in Waukesha and there was a video camera in the hallway. She said she needed money for a drunk driving ticket. She gave me a BBBJTCWS for. 40. It was ok. She followed directions well. Nice girl, just not too easy on the eyes. Like you said, in a pinch she will do. If I find myself in Waukesha with nothing to do, I may go back.

Craven Morehead
07-21-12, 14:30
Did you find out if she'll stand on your nuts while quoting from Deuteronomy?Har-larious! Best laugh I've had all week. Thanks!

Craven

Craven Morehead
08-11-12, 09:10
It looks like this lady has openings:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/3189996975.html

I'm always intrigued by innuendos like this, especially when combined with a sexy look & use of the word "Compassionate". Any of you seen this one?

Craven

LookingForLefty
08-11-12, 13:39

I'm always intrigued by innuendos like this, especially when combined with a sexy look & use of the word "Compassionate". Any of you seen this one?

CravenShe is obviously trying to get men clients. The psychologist in me has already summed her up without ever meeting or seeing her. My conclusion: First she is fat. Skinny girls show off their body. Fat girls hide it behind a chair and try to make their face look good. She is divorced. Twelve years experience, means she is mature, was probably married and now divorced. Advertising on Craigslist is a bit of a last ditch effort for a legit therapist but standard for those offering a sexual release. I would bet you will get a sexual release too but you will not be pleased with what she looks like in person. Also we know that legit massage therapist are like starving artists, they don't make hardly any money. Massage therapy is a way for these women to meet men and are looking for a husband. I would bet she has kids as well and would like some financial security. The photo posted is probably 10 years old too.

Well I'm not driving to Port Washington just to find out if I'm right. I could be wrong, but I'm not.

If someone TOFTT, and honestly reports back she is a sexy spinner, a great rack, a nice home, no kids, doesn't smoke, tight, clean, open minded, and charges only $100. Well your next one is on me and I'm going with you.

SexyTime
08-11-12, 16:01
She is obviously trying to get men clients. The psychologist in me has already summed her up without ever meeting or seeing her. My conclusion: First she is fat. Skinny girls show off their body. Fat girls hide it behind a chair and try to make their face look good. She is divorced. Twelve years experience, means she is mature, was probably married and now divorced. Advertising on Craigslist is a bit of a last ditch effort for a legit therapist but standard for those offering a sexual release. I would bet you will get a sexual release too but you will not be pleased with what she looks like in person. Also we know that legit massage therapist are like starving artists, they don't make hardly any money. Massage therapy is a way for these women to meet men and are looking for a husband. I would bet she has kids as well and would like some financial security. The photo posted is probably 10 years old too.

Well I'm not driving to Port Washington just to find out if I'm right. I could be wrong, but I'm not.

If someone TOFTT, and honestly reports back she is a sexy spinner, a great rack, a nice home, no kids, doesn't smoke, tight, clean, open minded, and charges only $100. Well your next one is on me and I'm going with you.Wow. Well said!

Airjordan
08-11-12, 16:51
Port Washington has no kids and never has been married. She has a boyfriend that comes from a very influential family in the state. She is not fat. Actually 5'7" 120lbs. She gives an amazing massage that incorporates breathing techniques. I have known her for five+ years. She is certifiedas a massage therapist.

Craven Morehead
08-11-12, 21:09
She is obviously trying to get men clients. The psychologist in me has already summed her up without ever meeting or seeing her. My conclusion: First she is fat. Skinny girls show off their body. Fat girls hide it behind a chair and try to make their face look good. She is divorced. Twelve years experience, means she is mature, was probably married and now divorced. Advertising on Craigslist is a bit of a last ditch effort for a legit therapist but standard for those offering a sexual release. I would bet you will get a sexual release too but you will not be pleased with what she looks like in person. Also we know that legit massage therapist are like starving artists, they don't make hardly any money. Massage therapy is a way for these women to meet men and are looking for a husband. I would bet she has kids as well and would like some financial security. The photo posted is probably 10 years old too.

If someone TOFTT, and honestly reports back she is a sexy spinner, a great rack, a nice home, no kids, doesn't smoke, tight, clean, open minded, and charges only $100. Well your next one is on me and I'm going with you.We need a volunteer to go out to Port Washington & report back on what this Compassionate Practitioner looks like & what she has on offer. Lefty is throwing down the gauntlet & I am offering some of my finest phone numbers in return for the 1st good report. Who's up for it? Who wants to check out her openings? Who wants to find out what Myo-Fascial Therapy is?

Craven

Member #5121
08-11-12, 21:16
She's an old fave of mine from Madison / Dells area.

PROS: Great rack, average mid-30's build (not fat, but not petite) , single and no kids. 1.2 about 3 years ago for a CMT session with basic extras.

CONS: Smokers house / starving artist with a dog present. Even though the pic is accurate, it is old. Likely to be way more hippie / grunge in person. Doesn't always bend for extras on your first visit. Reserved, but opens up much more as time goes on.

Would I go back? Yes. If she were in Milwaukee. However, a drive that far north is a stretch. If you might not get extras on your first visit, it's almost worth it to look at the CMT's with photo's available the following website.

TOFTT with someone whose look you really enjoy. You never know who you'll click with.

AMTA:
http://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/

If someone TOFTT, and honestly reports back she is a sexy spinner, a great rack, a nice home, no kids, doesn't smoke, tight, clean, open minded, and charges only $100. Well your next one is on me and I'm going with you.

Member #5121
08-11-12, 21:21
She also has scattered reports on the Madison area boards. Fire me that Myo-Facial if you can, Craven. I can trade more info.

We need a volunteer to go out to Port Washington & report back on what this Compassionate Practitioner looks like & what she has on offer. Lefty is throwing down the gauntlet & I am offering some of my finest phone numbers in return for the 1st good report. Who's up for it? Who wants to check out her openings? Who wants to find out what Myo-Fascial Therapy is?

Craven

Member #4345
08-12-12, 15:23

CravenShe looks like someone I have seen that went by Nicole but last I saw she was using another name and it's been a year or more since I have seen her. If it's her the pic is old I mean really old but the description in the ad sounds similar. Add about ten years and 30 # to the pic and you would have a pretty good idea of who I saw. Now I'm not saying she is Nicole as it's hard to tell because of the age of the pic but damn close. Massage was very good tho. PM if you need more info.

Fanofhg22
08-13-12, 09:49
A previous post of mine under the "WI Others" and "massage parlor"

Vanessa at the Massage Experience

She adverstises on CL under Wisconsin Dells. I have to say it was the best massage I have ever had. The pressure is very intense, which I like. She knows how to work on the trouble areas and will give extra attention to those areas. As opposed to other therapists that stick to a routine no matter what you tell them. Vanessa works out of her home, probably aged in her upper 30s and very fit. She's got some muscular arms which works to your advantage if you like deep pressure. You start out on your stomach and she'll do some teasing, but is clean. On the flip she'll continue the great work. She offers 2 different pricing options. I'm not sure what the difference is, but at least there options for those that are interested!

Like Head
08-14-12, 09:48
Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys think

Jackaloper
08-14-12, 10:00
Why does she seem fishy to you?

What's her name?

Where's the link to her ad?

Have you called her?

The photo looks like a real photo. Not sure what is so suspicious to you.

Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys think

Bokinchitwn
08-14-12, 10:10
Looks fishy to me that this gal would be doing any hole for 65 but may toft if you can pm me with her email.

Guapo Marx
08-14-12, 11:28
Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys thinkYou have to ask if its a scam? Oh yes, someone who looks like that doesn't live at Green Bay and Brown Deer, which is probably not where she is but more like North Ghettos someplace. Once you have laid out your donation Bubba will come in and ask how much more you got. I'm all for TOFTT none of us want you to take a huge risk. TGTBT, too cute, too white, too cheap.

Charaowns
08-14-12, 11:31
Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys thinkBlonde and a nice rack! What can be wrong with that?

Would like the contact info.

Like Head
08-14-12, 11:58
Sting Hot blonde $65. 00 any hole?

Blonde and a nice rack! What can be wrong with that?

Would like the contact info.

Renting Love
08-14-12, 12:35
I met up with Amy the other day in east Waukesha, Main st. Set up through craigslist / email. She said she needed a few bucks to pay rent, sure they all say that.

Well it just so happened I was going to be near her and set up a time slot with her.

She is sort of plain looking, short pudgy little thing, Clean shaven. 26 ish, her prices are reasonable for the service provided.

I was looking for a better thing then a car date.

Her place is a tiny hole in the wall full of clutter but there is a bed.

She contacted me again through email looking for "help" and I said I would pass the word. Senior members If you want a # pm me I will share.

I did go back to help her a second time.

Member #5088
08-14-12, 13:07
Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys thinkUnless she has an apartment in the area, the only place there is the 4 Points Sheraton. If that is where she is I wouldn't take the chance.

Like Head
08-14-12, 13:13
See below.

Why does she seem fishy to you?

What's her name? KATE.

Where's the link to her ad? It's been flagged already.

Have you called her? I tried no answer.

The photo looks like a real photo. Not sure what is so suspicious to you. The price for a hot girl, the area right next to an LE station. No hits on the phone # or e-mail

Coyote3370
08-14-12, 18:58
Crusing CL today and I respond to an ad that sounds good then she sends a picture back and where she is and it starts smelling fishy I'm attaching her pic and she said any hole for $65. 00 by Browndeer Road and Greenbay. What do you guys thinkYES her name is Kate, north of browndeer road. Apartment, I went to see her after a long email and text over 2 days, walked into apartment and it was a mess, she said have a seat because she has to go clear off bed upstairs. Came back down and drinking something out of a rather large cup and she was all wigged out, O YA her friend she had there so said was BEAUTIFUL, ummm not not even 6 beers beautiful. Thank god my cell went off and used a work called excuse to get the HELL OUT OF THERE.

THESE 2 pictures are of a new friend she was TRYING TO PUSH OFF ON ME lately.

Wasn't my cup of tea but might be somebodies.

MkeStud2010
08-15-12, 02:44
Coyote do you have any info on Kate or her friend? I'm interested in them. Can you send me their numbers?

YES her name is Kate, north of browndeer road. Apartment, I went to see her after a long email and text over 2 days, walked into apartment and it was a mess, she said have a seat because she has to go clear off bed upstairs. Came back down and drinking something out of a rather large cup and she was all wigged out, O YA her friend she had there so said was BEAUTIFUL, ummm not not even 6 beers beautiful. Thank god my cell went off and used a work called excuse to get the HELL OUT OF THERE.

ARedFlame
08-15-12, 07:47
YES her name is Kate, north of browndeer road. Apartment, I went to see her after a long email and text over 2 days, walked into apartment and it was a mess, she said have a seat because she has to go clear off bed upstairs. Came back down and drinking something out of a rather large cup and she was all wigged out, O YA her friend she had there so said was BEAUTIFUL, ummm not not even 6 beers beautiful. Thank god my cell went off and used a work called excuse to get the HELL OUT OF THERE.

192878She has come to me, as I live near by, but she often does not have a car. She was in real-estate, but when the market went south, so did her job. She is a big Brewers fan and likes to drink, but was good when she came to me. She has had no kids and has a nice tight clean DATY to taste. Blow job, cum swallow skills are great! She likes to suck on balls as well!

RedRooster2
08-15-12, 08:25
I met up with Amy the other day in east Waukesha, Main st. Set up through craigslist / email. She said she needed a few bucks to pay rent, sure they all say that.

Well it just so happened I was going to be near her and set up a time slot with her.

She is sort of plain looking, short pudgy little thing, Clean shaven. 26 ish, her prices are reasonable for the service provided.

I was looking for a better thing then a car date.

Her place is a tiny hole in the wall full of clutter but there is a bed.

She contacted me again through email looking for "help" and I said I would pass the word. Senior members If you want a # pm me I will share.

I did go back to help her a second time.Could I get her number?

Thanks

Like Head
08-15-12, 09:50
Thanks at least she's real but damn I can't stand a wigged out chick and a shit hole place.

Bokinchitwn
08-15-12, 10:44
This gal who adv on BP with a 662 area code is real. Incall on near southside decent neighborhood 10th and oklahoma. She is tall and thin but less attractive than pics. Not sure on service as I did not partake as she was not into what I wanted that day. Paid her 20 and left but will hook up soon. She is legit. Works out of an upper flat of a house. Nice girl. Was doing duos with blu for a time so I did call blu to verify her. If I end up seeing her will repost.

Howard5354
08-15-12, 11:06

192878She is showing you that pussy, LOL. Someone will go get it.

Coyote3370
08-15-12, 19:37
She is showing you that pussy, LOL. Someone will go get it.Yes someone will, had QUITE a few messages about sharing their info, SORRY guys after seeing what I did I deleted all her info, but out of the blue her friend messaged me earlier this week. Again didn't leave the house and these no replies for an hr then ones at 11pm. 1230am. 2am asking if I am going to come over is unreal.

SORRY don't have their info. If they happen to message me I'll post it.

Jack Tapper
08-17-12, 11:30

This broad is a lying fake phonie ass that likes to play stupid games! I set up an appointment with vanessa for the next day for 4pm.

So the following day at about 330pm as I'm about to get on the expressway to port washington, she sends me a text saying that she needs to cancel because she's still in

Madison and if we can reschedule for another time. Not to pleased about this but I figure she deserves a chance to redeem herself so I text her back asking if Friday at 830am works for her and she said that's fine. She texts me on Thursday to confirm the next day appointment. She has an apartment on the east side of town off of 32. I show up on time just to find a stupid note on her door saying she is feeling ill and could not locate my number to call me earlier to cancel.

Is this how she tries to attain new clients by pissising them off first?

LookingForLefty
08-17-12, 15:50

This broad is a lying fake phonie ass that likes to play stupid games! I set up an appointment with vanessa for the next day for 4pm.

So the following day at about 330pm as I'm about to get on the expressway to port washington, she sends me a text saying that she needs to cancel because she's still in

Madison and if we can reschedule for another time. Not to pleased about this but I figure she deserves a chance to redeem herself so I text her back asking if Friday at 830am works for her and she said that's fine. She texts me on Thursday to confirm the next day appointment. She has an apartment on the east side of town off of 32. I show up on time just to find a stupid note on her door saying she is feeling ill and could not locate my number to call me earlier to cancel.

Is this how she tries to attain new clients by pissising them off first?Looks like you did TOFTT. Even if you did connect, what did you hope would be accomplished? I got such a bad vibe from her ad. Now its confirmed she's a flake. My guess she was husband hunting and her latest catch hadn't left the apt. Yet.

Jack Tapper
08-17-12, 18:08

Please disregard my earlier post on Vanessa because there has been an interesting turn of events. Boy talk about bad timing. 5 minutes after I send that post I received a call from Vanessa apologizing immensely for canceling our appointment and said the reason why she didn't call me is because she had deleted some numbers which one of them included mine by accident. She practically begged me to give her one more try, which I did. Vanessa did give me a pretty decent massage which emphasized on pressure points and deep breathing technique. The massage ended really nice too! Vanessa is an attractive woman with a nice petite body and she does allow some touching if she feels comfortable enough with you The session was a no rush experience that lasted a least 75mins and afterwards spent a little more time just kicking back and relating some. $ was the cost of enjoying the company of a sweet person who does have some personal issues but don't we all.

CharlieKane200
08-18-12, 09:10

Please disregard my earlier post on Vanessa because there has been an interesting turn of events. Boy talk about bad timing. 5 minutes after I send that post I received a call from Vanessa apologizing immensely for canceling our appointment and said the reason why she didn't call me is because she had deleted some numbers which one of them included mine by accident. She practically begged me to give her one more try, which I did. Vanessa did give me a pretty decent massage which emphasized on pressure points and deep breathing technique. The massage ended really nice too! Vanessa is an attractive woman with a nice petite body and she does allow some touching if she feels comfortable enough with you The session was a no rush experience that lasted a least 75mins and afterwards spent a little more time just kicking back and relating some. $ was the cost of enjoying the company of a sweet person who does have some personal issues but don't we all.How did she call you if she deleted your number?

LookingForLefty
08-18-12, 10:45
How did she call you if she deleted your number?Nobody is a better judge of providers than Wi Nite Owl, Bad Az, and Big Won. And if they says to me go see here, I will. If they says its a waste, I'm staying home. I've had more massages with a HE in my life and there are few that were so wonderful I'd go back. Usually the worse the massage, the better then ending. I'm still recovering a massage I had a week ago that left me bruised and sore it was so rough. The ending was rough too as no matter how much I told her to take it easy, she kept jack hammering away like she was trying to pump air in a bicycle tire in a panic. Sure the bad massage that turns into FS, those are great. But with just a HE, there have just been a handful that I walk out completely drained and felt a complete evacuation of the nuts. The only two in the MKE area that were ever able to make me cum buckets with a HE are out of business.

Jack Tapper
08-18-12, 11:24
How did she call you if she deleted your number?Because of the 2nd cancellation, I had called and left her a voicemail expressing my dissapointment.

PayandPlay
08-18-12, 11:28
How did she call you if she deleted your number?Nice catch CK. Was thinking the same thing

Jack Tapper
08-18-12, 11:56
Nobody is a better judge of providers than Wi Nite Owl, Bad Az, and Big Won. And if they says to me go see here, I will. If they says its a waste, I'm staying home. I've had more massages with a HE in my life and there are few that were so wonderful I'd go back. Usually the worse the massage, the better then ending. I'm still recovering a massage I had a week ago that left me bruised and sore it was so rough. The ending was rough too as no matter how much I told her to take it easy, she kept jack hammering away like she was trying to pump air in a bicycle tire in a panic. Sure the bad massage that turns into FS, those are great. But with just a HE, there have just been a handful that I walk out completely drained and felt a complete evacuation of the nuts. The only two in the MKE area that were ever able to make me cum buckets with a HE are out of business.Have you tried her out yet? Business must be really good for Abbie because she's hard to get a hold of and she's already cancelled out on me once so far.

CharlieKane200
08-18-12, 12:32
Nobody is a better judge of providers than Wi Nite Owl, Bad Az, and Big Won. And if they says to me go see here, I will. If they says its a waste, I'm staying home. I've had more massages with a HE in my life and there are few that were so wonderful I'd go back. Usually the worse the massage, the better then ending. I'm still recovering a massage I had a week ago that left me bruised and sore it was so rough. The ending was rough too as no matter how much I told her to take it easy, she kept jack hammering away like she was trying to pump air in a bicycle tire in a panic. Sure the bad massage that turns into FS, those are great. But with just a HE, there have just been a handful that I walk out completely drained and felt a complete evacuation of the nuts. The only two in the MKE area that were ever able to make me cum buckets with a HE are out of business.I'm not questioning the review or the reviewer, just pointing out an inconsistency in the provider's story.

Jack Tapper
08-18-12, 12:53
http://classyangelina.com/home/

I'm thinking about seeing Angelina but I'm a little wary about spending a couple benjis for some non FS fun.

Jack Tapper
08-19-12, 09:53
http://classyangelina.com/home/

I'm thinking about seeing Angelina but I'm a little wary about spending a couple benjis for some non FS fun.This should have been posted under massages.

BadAz Mofo
08-19-12, 22:04
Have you tried her out yet? Business must be really good for Abbie because she's hard to get a hold of and she's already cancelled out on me once so far.She cancelled on me too but she was extremely apologetic and told me she's dealing with family problems out of town.

Pictaker69
09-23-12, 06:40
Alright, I seen this 27yo white girl twice and I'm ready to make a report. Her ad is in casual encounters with a pic with bigger tits. Well I found out the tits are old implants and they went crooked over the years. She e-mailed me a price of. 7 for full service so I went for it. I asked if there was anything she would not do and she told me anal and that was about it. Then it was no kissing, no rough stuff blah blah. Well for the price I figured oh well. Wasn't real impressed with the experience but a week went by and I was horny again and since I had her number and she lives close to me I called and offered. 3 for some titty play and a blow and go. She said ok so I was there in 10 minutes. Well now for the good part, She had a fresh ad up sat morn and while she was blowing me she was texting. Phone in one hand and cock in the other, with her mouth on it of course. It kinda turned me on for a minute watching a real money hungry working girl at work but as the texting continued the quality of the BJ diminished. Well she got the job done and I left. I might go back if I get horny enough but wasn't real impressed with either experience.

TonyAndolleni
09-26-12, 01:39
Stay away. That's Kate I believe. Yeah she stays in the good that may have been her pic years ago prior to the crack abuse.

Like Head
09-27-12, 09:07
Tony thanks for the heads up. I'm on this craigslist kick just to see what comes up. I place this ad stating what I want without much detail. I get a ton of spam but one response catches my eye. I know better then to talk any details but this e-mail looks like a cop fishing if you ask me. What do you guy's think?

Hello.

I may be interested in meeting with you Friday. Will this rendezvous occur in your vehicle? What exactly are you looking to spend time doing? How much money are you offering for a 1/2 hour of my time?

Lonelyguy128
09-27-12, 09:39
Tony thanks for the heads up. I'm on this craigslist kick just to see what comes up. I place this ad stating what I want without much detail. I get a ton of spam but one response catches my eye. I know better then to talk any details but this e-mail looks like a cop fishing if you ask me. What do you guy's think?

Hello.

I may be interested in meeting with you Friday. Will this rendezvous occur in your vehicle? What exactly are you looking to spend time doing? How much money are you offering for a 1/2 hour of my time?My opinion, the only question I have a problem with is "What exactly are you looking to spend time doing?" I think it's reasonable for her to want to set a price and location. But, if you talk about specific acts you are at more risk.

Are you going to ask for a picture? I've not really done the craigslist thing, but I would want to start with a few e mails, then exchange phone numbers and talk to get a better feel for her.

If she is not hosting and you will be picking her up in your car I would treat it like a street walker situation. Have her get in the car and drive a few blocks before you exchange money or talk about specific activities. Read the rules for street mongering on the front page of this site, if you haven't already.

Like Head
09-27-12, 09:49
Thanks I know the rules. I got a picture of her in the first e-mail I requested it in my ad. I thought about replying "WTF do you think I want you for" I tip toed around that and asked what she was looking for. It will be an out call for her were going to meet in a public place but if I tell her what I want and willing to pay for I guilty before I get there. I'll play with it for a bit and see where it goes.

My opinion, the only question I have a problem with is "What exactly are you looking to spend time doing?" I think it's reasonable for her to want to set a price and location. But, if you talk about specific acts you are at more risk.

Are you going to ask for a picture? I've not really done the craigslist thing, but I would want to start with a few e mails, then exchange phone numbers and talk to get a better feel for her.

If she is not hosting and you will be picking her up in your car I would treat it like a street walker situation. Have her get in the car and drive a few blocks before you exchange money or talk about specific activities. Read the rules for street mongering on the front page of this site, if you haven't already.

LookingForLefty
09-27-12, 11:38
Thanks I know the rules. I got a picture of her in the first e-mail I requested it in my ad. I thought about replying "WTF do you think I want you for" I tip toed around that and asked what she was looking for. It will be an out call for her were going to meet in a public place but if I tell her what I want and willing to pay for I guilty before I get there. I'll play with it for a bit and see where it goes.Those are all scams and LEO. Stay away from casual encounters. Like finding a needle in a haystack. Most likely will find a rattle snake in the haystack and get bit.

I'm leery of anything well written in a response. Casual encounter types are usually desperate and idiot uneducated women.

Like Head
09-27-12, 13:49
I like a good challenge sometimes and just to see if I can pull a good off of there. It hasn't responded yet from my reply and I doubt if they are going to. Just like fishing the more lines you throw in the better your chances are. Desperate and stupid women are right up my alley.

Those are all scams and LEO. Stay away from casual encounters. Like finding a needle in a haystack. Most likely will find a rattle snake in the haystack and get bit.

I'm leery of anything well written in a response. Casual encounter types are usually desperate and idiot uneducated women.

Lonelyguy128
09-27-12, 14:04
I like a good challenge sometimes and just to see if I can pull a good off of there. It hasn't responded yet from my reply and I doubt if they are going to. Just like fishing the more lines you throw in the better your chances are. Desperate and stupid women are right up my alley.I admire your tenacity. The time or two I tried posting on CL all I got were mostly obvious spams and a few not so obvious ones. Filled up my spam box for some time. I now satisfy my hunting urges on the streets. That can be frustrating too, but what are you going to do, if you have the urge you have to try to satisfy it.

When I do find that needle in a haystack I enjoy sharing the info with my friends here. So, I encourage you to keep trying and share when you do come up with a find.

Like Head
09-27-12, 14:25
I've met a few off of Craigslist and it's always been good. Most of them at the end of the month, rent is due, off their meds whatever the case is they are part time working girls that you could meet in the bar any night. The best on was this 20 year old college hottie went to Carrol college answered my ad, I thought she was fake until she gave me her # and texted a pic with the date in it. I banged her a few times for $60 a crack, and it was GFE close to PSE as I wanted to get. Now I'm trolling for something different, don't have to waste the gas to get it.

I admire your tenacity. The time or two I tried posting on CL all I got were mostly obvious spams and a few not so obvious ones. Filled up my spam box for some time. I now satisfy my hunting urges on the streets. That can be frustrating too, but what are you going to do, if you have the urge you have to try to satisfy it.

When I do find that needle in a haystack I enjoy sharing the info with my friends here. So, I encourage you to keep trying and share when you do come up with a find.

LookingForLefty
09-27-12, 16:57
Alright, I seen this 27yo white girl twice and I'm ready to make a report. Her ad is in casual encounters with a pic with bigger tits. Well I found out the tits are old implants and they went crooked over the years. She e-mailed me a price of. 7 for full service so I went for it. I asked if there was anything she would not do and she told me anal and that was about it. Then it was no kissing, no rough stuff blah blah. Well for the price I figured oh well. Wasn't real impressed with the experience but a week went by and I was horny again and since I had her number and she lives close to me I called and offered. 3 for some titty play and a blow and go. She said ok so I was there in 10 minutes. Well now for the good part, She had a fresh ad up sat morn and while she was blowing me she was texting. Phone in one hand and cock in the other, with her mouth on it of course. It kinda turned me on for a minute watching a real money hungry working girl at work but as the texting continued the quality of the BJ diminished. Well she got the job done and I left. I might go back if I get horny enough but wasn't real impressed with either experience.Wonder if this out of state post is them?"This girl is FULL of it. I saw her last night and she said she is a student at a local university? Now, she says she just arrived from Cali. Beware with this girl, she calls herself Amanda, Rachel, Kate, various names. Scam artist with her pimp. 504 451-5178 scammer!

Pictaker69
09-27-12, 20:37
Wonder if this out of state post is them?"This girl is FULL of it. I saw her last night and she said she is a student at a local university? Now, she says she just arrived from Cali. Beware with this girl, she calls herself Amanda, Rachel, Kate, various names. Scam artist with her pimp. 504 451-5178 scammer!That's not the number I got.

Member #5121
09-29-12, 10:21
Like Head: The Carroll College thing rings a bell. Was she an intelligent, African-American gal, with a larger chest?

I've met a few off of Craigslist and it's always been good. Most of them at the end of the month, rent is due, off their meds whatever the case is they are part time working girls that you could meet in the bar any night. The best on was this 20 year old college hottie went to Carrol college answered my ad, I thought she was fake until she gave me her # and texted a pic with the date in it. I banged her a few times for $60 a crack, and it was GFE close to PSE as I wanted to get. Now I'm trolling for something different, don't have to waste the gas to get it.

Like Head
10-01-12, 08:52
Skinny little white girl.

Like Head: The Carroll College thing rings a bell. Was she an intelligent, African-American gal, with a larger chest?

Milw Fireman
10-01-12, 14:45
Wonder if this out of state post is them?"This girl is FULL of it. I saw her last night and she said she is a student at a local university? Now, she says she just arrived from Cali. Beware with this girl, she calls herself Amanda, Rachel, Kate, various names. Scam artist with her pimp. 504 451-5178 scammer!I just don't date girls who live across the street or next to where my Uncle lives. That's just me though.

Like Head
10-02-12, 09:00
For all those you'd PMed me the girl moved on. She didn't want me to spread the word so I didn't. It doesn't matter anymore she has moved on. Thanks for the interest.

RayDonovan2000
10-02-12, 10:26
Correct forum or not, has anyone seen thie lady? What is really included in her mysterious "Tantra" experience? Is it worth the $$?

Thanks!

S.

This should have been posted under massages.

Milw Fireman
10-02-12, 15:23
Anyone have any updates on Penny on Oklahoma?

I figured rent has to be due sometime, right?

PM is cool.

Member #4179
10-23-12, 15:49
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3331420770.html

Went to this one today. 30 min/$30. In her basement. Just a ho-hum massage. She called herself RACHEL. Southwest side of Milw. Near 63 and Oklahoma. Di back. Flipped me over and after a cpl of minutes I raised my hand. She says, I don't allow touching. I said ok and put my hand back. Shortly after that massage was over. Dressed and then she came back down and paid her $30 and left. I just got a text saying that, unsolicited touching can bring arrest. And now I'm blacklisted. I don't know where. Wow! Goes as JFY (Just for You) Massage. She seemed nice.

Just beware.

StevinYoas
10-23-12, 22:00

Went to this one today. 30 min/$30. In her Basement. Just a ho-hum massage. She called herself RACHEL. Southwest side of Milw. Near 63 and Oklahoma. Di back. Flipped me over and

After a cpl of minutes I raised my hand. She says, I don't allow touching. I said ok and put my hand back. Shortly after that Massage was over. Dressed and then she came back down and paid.

Her $30 and left. I just got a

Text saying that, unsolicited touching can bring arrest. And now I'm BLACKLISTED. I don't know where. WOW! ! ! Goes as JFY (Just for You) Massage. She seemed nice.

JUST BEWARE!I wasn't able to connect to your link, but on 63rd and Oklahoma. Sounds like Sasha from backpage. Thick light skinned young woman? She lives in apt and massage is done on her bed? I went but turned right around and left due to a miscommunication. Your right, she appears nice. But she didn't seem worth the money. But that's just my humble opinion.

BadAz Mofo
10-24-12, 11:57
I wasn't able to connect to your link, but on 63rd and Oklahoma. Sounds like Sasha from backpage. Thick light skinned young woman? She lives in apt and massage is done on her bed? I went but turned right around and left due to a miscommunication. Your right, she appears nice. But she didn't seem worth the money. But that's just my humble opinion.This isn't Sasha, this is Rachel. If you do a search on "rachel" in the massage parlor reports, you will find that there was a time when she offered extras but that ship has long since sailed. I know this is useless info to Kuroc1 since I'm giving it after the fact, but hopefully will help others who are looking for something more than a legit massage. I have zero experience with her, but I understand that she gives a decent massage.

Admin
10-26-12, 14:26
Hi Guys,

I'm reposting this report because the original author turned into a giant pussy when the girl's pimp called him and threatened him over the telephone.

Thanks,

Jackson

I just got BLACKLISTED! !

Went to this one today. 30 min/$30. In her basement. Just a ho-hum massage. She called herself RACHEL. Southwest side of Milw. Near 63 and Oklahoma. Di back. Flipped me over and after a cpl of minutes I raised my hand. She says, I don't allow touching. I said ok and put my hand back. Shortly after that massage was over. Dressed and then she came back down and paid her $30 and left. I just got a text saying that, unsolicited touching can bring arrest. And now I'm blacklisted. I don't know where. Wow! Goes as JFY (Just for You) Massage. She seemed nice.

Just beware.

Wj0272
10-26-12, 15:41
Hi Guys,

I'm reposting this report because the original author turned into a giant pussy when the girl's pimp called him and threatened him over the telephone.

Thanks,

JacksonThis shit makes me giggle! I LOVE this admin! LOL!

BigMistake
10-26-12, 18:17
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

SexyTime
10-29-12, 22:28
Mind sharing what category you post in? Casual encounters? Always wanted to try this.

Howard5354
10-30-12, 05:38
Mind sharing what category you post in? Casual encounters? Always wanted to try this.They all go to college. If she went to Carroll, a private, relatively expensive college, she would not be turning tricks for $60. 00 bucks. Providers don't lie they just embellish.

Like Head
10-30-12, 08:16
Yup the Casual encounters with a dollar sign or generous in the ad.

Mind sharing what category you post in? Casual encounters? Always wanted to try this.

Like Head
10-31-12, 13:49
It took me a while and I didn't take coyote's advice I went and saw her this morning. Place was dark but didn't look to messy. I just had to see for myself and when I saw her in the light it's like damn you look like street walker. The head was good borderline great. If I'm in a pinch I might go back easy set up I just wish she took a shower first.

Howard5354
10-31-12, 13:52
It took me a while and I didn't take coyote's advice I went and saw her this morning. Place was dark but didn't look to messy. I just had to see for myself and when I saw her in the light it's like damn you look like street walker. The head was good borderline great. If I'm in a pinch I might go back easy set up I just wish she took a shower first.Take some soap with you and give her 10 extra if she would use it and as always.

Give her the dick

Craven Morehead
10-31-12, 23:09
This gal is offeling Election Day Specials:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/3377906036.html

I'm getting an election just thinking about it.

Craven

TrollMan33
11-01-12, 08:11
Doesn't Matter who I vote for. LOL.

Craven

RedRooster2
11-01-12, 09:12

CravenVery Funny. Vote early and vote often. See how far you can cast your ballot.

Stashy222
11-01-12, 15:11
I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.

Dickson Sider
11-02-12, 07:14
I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.Yea she has been discussed on here before. Nice girl kind of UTR she was giving happy ending but I herd she stop. I do know I think it a YMMV. The massage was pretty good very relaxing and she do have soft hands. But she was hard to schedule a appointment with only does by email and gets mad if you try by phone and she does not do same day appointments. To me she is good just not worth the hassle IMHO.

J Treehorn
11-02-12, 09:49
I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.I've seen her. Looks way better in person. Good massage, decent ending. Lives by 22nd and State. Super great rack and for the price its a good deal.

The Wanderer
11-02-12, 12:35
Was playing on CL, don't recall if she posted or if she responded to my post, but I met up with a new girl. She was near 43 and cap and had a fairly safe location in a well-lit, high-traffic area. Black girl, early 20s, who was slim with a stacked firm ass. A smaller ass than most due to her being slim, but still had one. .8 to visit. Started with BBBJ; mediocre but she could go all the way down. Only lasted for a min when she climbed on top for bare FS! I put the brakes on fast and luckily had a cover. Went back to her standing RCG but I lost a little steam due to the shock and the process, so switched to doggy. A little odor when hitting from behind but it was a nice tight ride. She said I could pass her info onto some friends. staypaid37@gmail.com And I have the number.

RayDonovan2000
11-02-12, 13:23
Hi Guys:

Is this the Ginger that eliminated HE back in July? Has she now changed her ways? If so, she was a hot little eat side type with nice B's. Got to see the B's but no touching and no HE. Would love to go back if she has widened her service offerings. Look forward to hearing more.

Thanks,

Steve.

I've seen her. Looks way better in person. Good massage, decent ending. Lives by 22nd and State. Super great rack and for the price its a good deal.

Member #5121
11-02-12, 21:18
If this is the one that goes by 'GingerX' in her email, then it's the one by Marquette. Looks a little like actress Emma Stone. I was a semi-regular for the Summer. She used to allow breast massage and a decent HJ.

Until one afternoon, I went in for my appointment. She still did the massage topless, but balked at roaming or extras. So here I am, hard as a rock, with this bare-titted blond scolding me, grumbling how she, "didn't go to school to give hand jobs" and, "have all these old men tell me that they just want to fuck me."

She barely allowed me the respect of a self-finish. What kind of arrogant, little kook does massage topless, then gets angry when you want to go further, especially since extras used to be her standard practice? I was polite, clean, and friendly coming in that day. I felt as violated as she made herself out to be as a provider.

I'd avoid her now unless she's back in the game. If so, she's obviously hard up for cash if she's so willing to violate her new-found ethical standards.

Hi Guys:

Is this the Ginger that eliminated HE back in July? Has she now changed her ways? If so, she was a hot little eat side type with nice B's. Got to see the B's but no touching and no HE. Would love to go back if she has widened her service offerings. Look forward to hearing more.

Thanks,

Steve.

Fanofhg22
11-02-12, 21:50
I had a report on Ginger earlier this year. It was a decent time (mediocre massge with HJ ending) but turned worse when I went to exit and came across her boyfriend. The Ginger I know was located on the 3rd or 4th floor of an apartment near Marquette U. She had great tits. D's that remind me of "pear tits" which are sweet and juicy, and as I like to add are also big perky tits. The tits are big yet perky so don't know quite where to hang!

I'll be anxious to hear the report on Ginger.

If this is the one that goes by 'GingerX' in her email, then it's the one by Marquette. Looks a little like actress Emma Stone. I was a semi-regular for the Summer. She used to allow breast massage and a decent HJ.

Until one afternoon, I went in for my appointment. She still did the massage topless, but balked at roaming or extras. So here I am, hard as a rock, with this bare-titted blond scolding me, grumbling how she,"didn't go to school to give hand jobs" and,"have all these old men tell me that they just want to fuck me."

She barely allowed me the respect of a self-finish. What kind of arrogant, little kook does massage topless, then gets angry when you want to go further, especially since extras used to be her standard practice? I was polite, clean, and friendly coming in that day. I felt as violated as she made herself out to be as a provider.

I'd avoid her now unless she's back in the game. If so, she's obviously hard up for cash if she's so willing to violate her new-found ethical standards.

Member #4958
11-06-12, 02:12
Was bored tonight so hit up the good ol Craigslist. All of sudden I see this add for some girl that wants to fuck my brains out! Obviously I respond and get emailed quickly. Was asking for. 4 so went by her place on the south side. Was skeptical at first cause she kept asking if I had the $. Saw her come out about 5'5 130lbs fat ass white emoish. Went above some bar where were in some room with a drape around it. Started taking clothes off and loved her ass! The room was Really cold but she got on top and rode like she needed it. Nipples and nose were pierced which made me feel like I was fucking an emo chick. Got on top and worked her again. Tossed her legs to one side and watched her tits bounce with each pound. Finally exploded in the jimmy after she started talking real dirty. Got digits if anyone seniors want. Possibly trade.

LookingForLefty
11-06-12, 08:19
Was bored tonight so hit up the good ol Craigslist. All of sudden I see this add for some girl that wants to fuck my brains out! Obviously I respond and get emailed quickly. Was asking for. 4 so went by her place on the south side. Was skeptical at first cause she kept asking if I had the $. Saw her come out about 5'5 130lbs fat ass white emoish. Went above some bar where were in some room with a drape around it. Started taking clothes off and loved her ass! The room was Really cold but she got on top and rode like she needed it. Nipples and nose were pierced which made me feel like I was fucking an emo chick. Got on top and worked her again. Tossed her legs to one side and watched her tits bounce with each pound. Finally exploded in the jimmy after she started talking real dirty. Got digits if anyone seniors want. Possibly trade.Was that above the bar at 22nd and Forest Home?

YouMeTaxidermy
11-07-12, 00:02
Was playing on CL, don't recall if she posted or if she responded to my post, but I met up with a new girl. She was near 43 and cap and had a fairly safe location in a well-lit, high-traffic area. Black girl, early 20s, who was slim with a stacked firm ass. A smaller ass than most due to her being slim, but still had one. .8 to visit. Started with BBBJ; mediocre but she could go all the way down. Only lasted for a min when she climbed on top for bare FS! I put the brakes on fast and luckily had a cover. Went back to her standing RCG but I lost a little steam due to the shock and the process, so switched to doggy. A little odor when hitting from behind but it was a nice tight ride. She said I could pass her info onto some friends. staypaid37@gmail.com And I have the number.Trying to set up something with her now. The picture she emailed me was really sexy but I hope it's real.

That emo girl is fucking sexy, too. I wish I was a senior. Damn.

Member #5994
11-07-12, 15:08
Was playing on CL, don't recall if she posted or if she responded to my post, but I met up with a new girl. She was near 43 and cap and had a fairly safe location in a well-lit, high-traffic area. Black girl, early 20s, who was slim with a stacked firm ass. A smaller ass than most due to her being slim, but still had one. .8 to visit. Started with BBBJ; mediocre but she could go all the way down. Only lasted for a min when she climbed on top for bare FS! I put the brakes on fast and luckily had a cover. Went back to her standing RCG but I lost a little steam due to the shock and the process, so switched to doggy. A little odor when hitting from behind but it was a nice tight ride. She said I could pass her info onto some friends. staypaid37@gmail.com And I have the number.Today I lived out the mantra of Howard. I went and got it. After reading your review, I shot her a quick email just to see what I'd get back. She replied almost immediately and sent me her pic with a short message saying she was available today. Her pic is definitely real if it's the same one she sent to youmetaxidermy. Told her I could be there within 20minutes, and she sent me the address and phone number. 20 minutes later I was getting an awesome BBBJ, took it deep and also did that thing you see in porn where they shake it back and forth inside their mouth. Then on went the cover and went to standing doggy, started out slow and reached forward to play with her little titties. It wasn't long before I grabbed her hips and drove it home. She seems like a cool laid back gal. When it was over she got me a wash cloth and said I could clean up. Then before I left she offered me something to eat, and a drink. I declined so she walked me downstairs and told me she'd be around anytime for me. Only downside to the visit is that her place smells like a mix between smoke and fried food. Otherwise it was picked up, and relatively clean.

YouMeTaxidermy
11-07-12, 15:32
I went ahead and got it too, just now. Very similar experience flat's besides a few things. She warned me up front that she might spot a little because she had just gotten off her period. I put on the rubber after the BBBJ but had trouble maintaining because I hate rubbers. There was some spotting too so after a bit she just offered to finish off with head. Took it off and she did a bit more BBBJ with an amazing handjob finish, rubbing it against her tits. She didn't offer me any food or drink but was generally pleasant in conversation even though you could tell she was only doing it for the money during the actual act. She did provide the warm wash cloth a few times and walked me out saying I could see her any time. It was a fun nut but I don't think I'll go back for the simple fact that I kind of just wanted to cross it off my bucket list and I'm a cheap bastard. Still fun for a first time though.

Dogman788
11-07-12, 18:56
Was bored tonight so hit up the good ol Craigslist. All of sudden I see this add for some girl that wants to fuck my brains out! Obviously I respond and get emailed quickly. Was asking for. 4 so went by her place on the south side. Was skeptical at first cause she kept asking if I had the $. Saw her come out about 5'5 130lbs fat ass white emoish. Went above some bar where were in some room with a drape around it. Started taking clothes off and loved her ass! The room was Really cold but she got on top and rode like she needed it. Nipples and nose were pierced which made me feel like I was fucking an emo chick. Got on top and worked her again. Tossed her legs to one side and watched her tits bounce with each pound. Finally exploded in the jimmy after she started talking real dirty. Got digits if anyone seniors want. Possibly trade.Same nose ring I think.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=2f5482ed75&view=att&th=13ac363723891842&attid=0.3&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9AueljYYXF_cpB1EtCh-Tp&sadet=1352328942737&sads=SaEpm6ung2MCOZ6y7xvnmAGz3k4&sadssc=1

LightItUp420
11-07-12, 20:23
Has anyone heard of Tionna on 48th Forest Home? We exchanged a few text but seems a little iffy to me. Is she legit or a set up? She posts in CL, any info would help.

Stashy222
11-08-12, 08:50
I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.She bragged in her ad about being someone who can make appointments in the future, but apparently that doesn't mean she will keep them. My time has come and passed, but she never contacted me to confirm or reply to my emails.

I did end up having someone over whose ad referred to nude house cleaning. Turns out this wasn't code for anything, but now my dishes are done really well. She was like a 3 in looks, but I didn't mind having a conversation with her.

Guzica1
11-13-12, 09:09
Listed under BEAUTY.

Massage Therapy (Milwaukee)

Date: 2012-11-12, 12:27AM CST http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3403575743.html

$40 / half h, $60/45 min, $80 / hr, more time frames are available if wanted.

You can schedule with me any day before three pm. If you need any later times I am available during the week.

To schedule, Email me time day and length you are interested in.

Mature Serious Adults Only.

AgentP
11-13-12, 13:02
That CL ad sounds like Big Red. She doesn't post in BP at all, only through CL.

Listed under BEAUTY.

Date: 2012-11-12, 12:27AM CST.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3403575743.html

You can schedule with me any day before three pm. If you need any later times I am available during the week.

Mature Serious Adults Only.

Mr Old Style
11-13-12, 15:23
Listed under BEAUTY.

Mature Serious Adults Only.Can't wait to hear YOUR report!

WillowRut
11-13-12, 15:36
Listed under BEAUTY.

Mature Serious Adults Only.I believe this ad is for the imfamous Big Red.

I will bet anything.

Here is her new web site.

aundrea133@gmail.com

We will have to wait and see.

TonyAndolleni
11-13-12, 21:23
Guys. Avoid her please. She is very entitled. She shows no appreciation for the regulars. She is cute but the attitude is horrible and she melts getting worse.

I had a report on Ginger earlier this year. It was a decent time (mediocre massge with HJ ending) but turned worse when I went to exit and came across her boyfriend. The Ginger I know was located on the 3rd or 4th floor of an apartment near Marquette U. She had great tits. D's that remind me of "pear tits" which are sweet and juicy, and as I like to add are also big perky tits. The tits are big yet perky so don't know quite where to hang!

I'll be anxious to hear the report on Ginger.

BadAz Mofo
11-13-12, 21:52
Listed under BEAUTY.

Mature Serious Adults Only.Yes that's Big Red.

SexyTime
11-14-12, 19:46
Guys. Avoid her please. She is very entitled. She shows no appreciation for the regulars. She is cute but the attitude is horrible and she melts getting worse.Tough to find one that doesn't front that entitled bullshit these days. Probably why most of us are here.

Member #5121
11-15-12, 01:56
Yes, Ginger is cute and yes those tits are almost perfect. That being said, if you want to work around the belittling bullshit, play it serious and ask for the massage lesson. She'll give you hell if you try anything below the waist, however, in my dealings with her, she'll let you lotion up her top. It's worth it, even with the blue balls. Keep in mind that when I took the massage lesson option, she still finished with the HJ. I'd ask upfront about a 'mutual session' before jumping into anything.

If you even HINT at extras, she give you a serious dressing down. So unless that brow-beating is your kind of thing, spare yourself the grief. Read the Chicago boards and drive down to the Lake County burbs for a real massage by a European beauty.

Tough to find one that doesn't front that entitled bullshit these days. Probably why most of us are here.

Milw Fireman
11-18-12, 13:35
Saw her a few days ago.

Nice girl. Bit of an upsell. Which I hate since the only thing put on the table was an extra cup of coffee. Anyways. Quiet incall. She has multiple piercings, kind of chubby, and kind of clammy.

Seems very inexperienced and somewhat reluctant to take direction and try new things.

For me? Won't repeat. But I still think she's a sweet fun girl.

Lumpy37
11-25-12, 19:45
Was playing on CL, don't recall if she posted or if she responded to my post, but I met up with a new girl. She was near 43 and cap and had a fairly safe location in a well-lit, high-traffic area. Black girl, early 20s, who was slim with a stacked firm ass. A smaller ass than most due to her being slim, but still had one. .8 to visit. Started with BBBJ; mediocre but she could go all the way down. Only lasted for a min when she climbed on top for bare FS! I put the brakes on fast and luckily had a cover. Went back to her standing RCG but I lost a little steam due to the shock and the process, so switched to doggy. A little odor when hitting from behind but it was a nice tight ride. She said I could pass her info onto some friends. staypaid37@gmail.com And I have the number.Set up an appointment with her last night, saw her this morning. Responds quickly to emails. We did the whole thing via email with the use of phones. Nice looking girl. Very laid back, never was rushed. No stretchmarks, she's 24 and never had kids yet. Still on cap. But different location. Upper of a nice house. Opted 60 for BBBJ doesn't catch. Over all I enjoyed myself and she was a great host. Offered me something to drink, I declined. She got naked and got right to business about 15 to 20 minutes later I was a happy man. She can suck a cock, She took the whole thing and paid attn to the balls. Place was kind of messy, her looks on a scale of 1 to 10 she's an 8. Not streetwalker material here. If I saw her on the the street I def would snap my neck trying to catch her eye. Good time.

YouMeTaxidermy
11-27-12, 12:28
I'm not understanding your post too well. She did only BBBJ for. 60? If so I'll have to see her again. How did she let it end?

Member #5994
12-01-12, 11:53
Saw her again last week. I think she's scheduling her appointments a little too close together. As I was pulling up another guy was walking down the driveway. It almost spooked me into driving away, but he looked almost as out of place as I must have, so I just sat tight. Once inside, she was just as pleasant as always, but I think she was high because the place smelled a little bit like weed. She told me her sister was on her way over. Or maybe her cousin I don't exactly remember. I just assumed it was probably another appointment. Anyway we had to get right to it. BBBJ to start, which again she gets a B+ for her skills. But it only lasted a few minutes and she strapped on the cover (again provided by me) and she turned around and we did sitting reverse CG while I rubbed her very nice small tits. 10 minutes of that and she seemed like she was getting antsy for me to finish. We switched to standing doggy and I rode it hard until I finished in the cover. She encouraged me to hurry up and get our appointment wrapped up. So I did and left. It wasn't bad, in a no nonsense kind of way, and I got what I needed from her, but now after two visits, I think I might be done with her, unless I find myself in dire need of good BJ.

The Wanderer
12-01-12, 12:33
Saw her again last week. I think she's scheduling her appointments a little too close together. As I was pulling up another guy was walking down the driveway. It almost spooked me into driving away, but he looked almost as out of place as I must have, so I just sat tight. Once inside, she was just as pleasant as always, but I think she was high because the place smelled a little bit like weed. She told me her sister was on her way over. Or maybe her cousin I don't exactly remember. I just assumed it was probably another appointment. Anyway we had to get right to it. BBBJ to start, which again she gets a B+ for her skills. But it only lasted a few minutes and she strapped on the cover (again provided by me) and she turned around and we did sitting reverse CG while I rubbed her very nice small tits. 10 minutes of that and she seemed like she was getting antsy for me to finish. We switched to standing doggy and I rode it hard until I finished in the cover. She encouraged me to hurry up and get our appointment wrapped up. So I did and left. It wasn't bad, in a no nonsense kind of way, and I got what I needed from her, but now after two visits, I think I might be done with her, unless I find myself in dire need of good BJ.I'm starting to lose patience with her. After three meetings, I talked to her extensively via email regarding a multi-hour GFE and she said she could do it, but she started in on the sister and dad thing soon after I arrived.

She is a trooper though. I had a little trouble with getting ready for FS and she did BBBJTC for an extended time with no complaints. She does get the job done.

One good tip. She was offering. 8 FS the last I saw her, but when I said I only had. 4 she said she would do BBBJTC anyway.

Lumpy37
12-08-12, 23:15
I'm starting to lose patience with her. After three meetings, I talked to her extensively via email regarding a multi-hour GFE and she said she could do it, but she started in on the sister and dad thing soon after I arrived.

She is a trooper though. I had a little trouble with getting ready for FS and she did BBBJTC for an extended time with no complaints. She does get the job done.

One good tip. She was offering. 8 FS the last I saw her, but when I said I only had. 4 she said she would do BBBJTC anyway.Here is a pic. Much better looking in person.

Guzica1
12-11-12, 18:01
I hooked up with Amy a couple of weeks ago in Waukesha, she lives on Main st. In a rooming house.

She had an ad on craigslist w / phone. She said she needed a few bucks to pay rent, because she was laid off.

She said. 60 for FS. So I set it up with her.

She was a kinda pudgy, Clean shaven. In her 20's.

Being a rooming house, her place is small and it was kinda cluttered, ash trays, smelled of old smoke. And her bed. (at least not a couch).

Got right to it. Sucked me. She took direction well. She liked DATY. She stopped, then put the cover on rode me RCG. Then doggie and I finished mish.

All in all, I got my moneys worth.

I got her #'s and will be back.

Stashy222
12-14-12, 12:56
Met this late twenties chick after she replied to my ad, but the picture she sent matched other ads I've seen. Damage was 60 for quick car fun, original offer of $.2 for FS. Met her and had fun in the casino parking structure. She claimed to be there bored with someone playing bingo. Got the job done and was very nice, but not a looker. Car kind of smelt like perfume after though.

Trader Joe
12-30-12, 18:33
This was one of those posts that last all of 5 minutes on CL. There were 4 pictures and the post said she was 21. Pics were fairly accurate and one of them even showed her tits which were fairly big. I sent her a text and she responded. She said she was in West Milwaukee and was available later when I was going to be in the area. She said. 45 for a BJ. A couple of hours later when I was in the area I sent her a text and she responded that she was going to a doctor appointment and wouldn't be available until later. She apologized several times. I told her maybe the following day. The following day I text her and she gives me her actual address. It was a big apartment building with a "No Loitering" sign in the locked lobby. I text her from outside and she says she will be down shortly. About 5 long minutes later I text her and she says that maintenance just showed up and was putting in a new peep hole in her door and would be done in a minute. I got out of there. About 5-10 minutes later she texts me and asks me where I am. I told her I was feeling nervous and left. She asks me if I want to come back because she would still like to see me. I was probably more horny than nervous so I decided to go back. When I get in the lobby I ring her buzzer right away and she lets me in. I go to her apartment door and she greets me at the door. Her apartment seemed pretty bare except for a couple of cats but I looked around and didn't see anybody else. She leads me into her bedroom which was clean with a nice comforter on the bed. She pulls her tits out and lets me play with them and then asks for the money. I give her. 45 and she puts it away in the bedroom somewhere. She comes back and starts teasing me before taking my pants and boxers off. She goes to work licking and sucking. I tell her to slow down, look up at me, and put her hands on my legs. She does exactly as I instruct. I love a girl who can take direction well. I usually don't last very long with a new provider and this was no exception. I told her to lick the boys and up and down the shaft so I would last a little longer. She said no problem and licked very softly and let me play with her tits. After a few more minutes I told her that I wanted her to make me come and she smiled. She grabbed the cock and engulfed it with her mouth all while looking up at me. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She even came back to the head two more times afterwards and licked up the remaining drops before getting up off her knees. Now that I know she is real, I will repeat again even if she raises her rates.

Jackaloper
01-03-13, 02:34
This was one of those posts that last all of 5 minutes on CL. There were 4 pictures and the post said she was 21. Pics were fairly accurate and one of them even showed her tits which were fairly big. I sent her a text and she responded. She said she was in West Milwaukee and was available later when I was going to be in the area. She said. 45 for a BJ. A couple of hours later when I was in the area I sent her a text and she responded that she was going to a doctor appointment and wouldn't be available until later. She apologized several times. I told her maybe the following day. The following day I text her and she gives me her actual address. It was a big apartment building with a "No Loitering" sign in the locked lobby. I text her from outside and she says she will be down shortly. About 5 long minutes later I text her and she says that maintenance just showed up and was putting in a new peep hole in her door and would be done in a minute. I got out of there. About 5-10 minutes later she texts me and asks me where I am. I told her I was feeling nervous and left. She asks me if I want to come back because she would still like to see me. I was probably more horny than nervous so I decided to go back. When I get in the lobby I ring her buzzer right away and she lets me in. I go to her apartment door and she greets me at the door. Her apartment seemed pretty bare except for a couple of cats but I looked around and didn't see anybody else. She leads me into her bedroom which was clean with a nice comforter on the bed. She pulls her tits out and lets me play with them and then asks for the money. I give her. 45 and she puts it away in the bedroom somewhere. She comes back and starts teasing me before taking my pants and boxers off. She goes to work licking and sucking. I tell her to slow down, look up at me, and put her hands on my legs. She does exactly as I instruct. I love a girl who can take direction well. I usually don't last very long with a new provider and this was no exception. I told her to lick the boys and up and down the shaft so I would last a little longer. She said no problem and licked very softly and let me play with her tits. After a few more minutes I told her that I wanted her to make me come and she smiled. She grabbed the cock and engulfed it with her mouth all while looking up at me. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She even came back to the head two more times afterwards and licked up the remaining drops before getting up off her knees. Now that I know she is real, I will repeat again even if she raises her rates.You have a link to her ad? What section of CL did you find her?

MkePalace
01-03-13, 10:28
You have a link to her ad?I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he doesn't:

This was one of those posts that last all of 5 minutes on CL.

What section of CL did you find her?Dollars to doughnuts it was the "Casual Encounters" section.

Guzica1
01-03-13, 16:42
I TOFTT today. She quoted. 5 for anything that pleases me. I asked about greek and she said sure. House located in West Allis. I should have had a clue when nothing shoe veld and all

Kinda icy, incl steps to house. She answered the door in a nighty. Guys she is a BBW. She sent any kind of pic I asked for before, so I knew ahead. If someone wants to see them PM me and you can share some prvt info to me. Anyhow. I should have known better, with the icy steps and the door swung open becuz of no closer on it. Walked in and there was who I assume was her MOM. BBW as well. Knitting on couch. Place was verrrrry messy. I hav seen worse in my business but still messy. I'm surprised it didn't stink. Sent me upstairs and just as bad. 2 kids matresses in floor with toys and no sheets. Hmmmmm I should have left. Same in her room. But at least she had a bed. Old sheets on it as well. I should.

Have left. LOL well she provided and gave everything I wanted and she took direction well. She loved the DATY. Was clean and smelled good. She sucked good. I did mish. Finished in her mouth and tits. Worth the. 5, but so messy house etc, I won't go back.

BTW she had posted about a wk earlier but couldn't do INCALL. My guess is kids were home.

Original craigslist post:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/3519207351.html

X Factor414
01-03-13, 17:49
Saw her a few days ago.

Nice girl. Bit of an upsell. Which I hate since the only thing put on the table was an extra cup of coffee. Anyways. Quiet incall. She has multiple piercings, kind of chubby, and kind of clammy.

Seems very inexperienced and somewhat reluctant to take direction and try new things.

For me? Won't repeat. But I still think she's a sweet fun girl.

Ally/Alex - Replied to an ad on CL and she sent a pix and said. 6 for FS. Hosting near 16th & Oklahoma. About 5'3 140lbs, long blonde hair with black streaks, white girl. Got a BBBJ for. 4. BJ was decent to good. Took off her top an let me played a little with her tits which were pierced and firm be-see cup. Place was clean and I didn't feel nervous. I didn't feel rushed. Only downer was that she wouldn't catch with her mouth. I might repeat.

Have contact info for contributing seniors.

Guinness11
01-04-13, 12:43
I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.Did yo end up seeing Ginger? How was it? Can you past her ad on here?

Member #5121
01-05-13, 15:09
Read the Summer and Fall 2012 reports. I first posted about her after we had initial positive experience together. She became burned out very quickly. Eventually, she only would offer a nude session with zero roaming or extras. She seemed bitter about going to massage school, opting to offer massage in the nude, then have older men ask for sex. She either needed to lighten up and stick to a trustworthy group of customers, or, get a straight job in a local salon or spa.

If you do go in and TOFTT, expect blue balls. Sure, she's young and busty, but also very cold and condescending. You be better off going for a highly trained TuiNa session at Happy Feet, then visit OTB for a. 4 lap dance with roaming. It would set you back almost the same amount.

I have an appointment set up with this one on Wednesday. Willing to TOFTT it, but just checking if anyone else has seen her. Offer so far is 30 for 30. She writes (well copy and pastes) big long winded emails in the casual section and sends pictures with purple hair. Says she operates near Marquette. I did look around here, but didn't see any other info that sounded like her. I'll give a report Wed if I don't hear anything from anyone that sounds bad.

Guinness11
01-06-13, 00:50
Read the Summer and Fall 2012 reports. I first posted about her after we had initial positive experience together. She became burned out very quickly. Eventually, she only would offer a nude session with zero roaming or extras. She seemed bitter about going to massage school, opting to offer massage in the nude, then have older men ask for sex. She either needed to lighten up and stick to a trustworthy group of customers, or, get a straight job in a local salon or spa.

If you do go in and TOFTT, expect blue balls. Sure, she's young and busty, but also very cold and condescending. You be better off going for a highly trained TuiNa session at Happy Feet, then visit OTB for a. 4 lap dance with roaming. It would set you back almost the same amount.Thanks for the info. I have seen her before, she was actually pretty nice as I remember. I can't seem to find her email. If you could woul dyou mind sending it to me in PM? Who is your personal Favorite? I love your posts

HawkEye11
01-08-13, 17:22
I saw Amy yesterday at her boarding room in Waukesha. I called her and she wanted. 5 for. BBBJ and I was going to pass but then she text me that she would take. 4 so she could show me how good she was. I bit, and when I entered her room I noticed that her arms were completely bruised like a heroin addict so I insisted on a cover. I hate CBJ but I didn't want to take the risk The BJ was decent, but nothing to write home about. Even though the value was good, just too many turn offs. Her looks are pretty bad. Probably about a 2. The room is a mess and really small. She was nice, just not my type. I will not be back but I a num Ed for whoever wants it.

I hooked up with Amy a couple of weeks ago in Waukesha, she lives on Main st. In a rooming house.

She had an ad on craigslist w / phone. She said she needed a few bucks to pay rent, because she was laid off.

She said. 60 for FS. So I set it up with her.

She was a kinda pudgy, Clean shaven. In her 20's.

Being a rooming house, her place is small and it was kinda cluttered, ash trays, smelled of old smoke. And her bed. (at least not a couch).

Got right to it. Sucked me. She took direction well. She liked DATY. She stopped, then put the cover on rode me RCG. Then doggie and I finished mish.

All in all, I got my moneys worth.

I got her #'s and will be back.

Aewsome1
01-11-13, 17:18
I think she has been reviewed on here before but she is a great girl for a great price. .5 hhr. I don't see her post much anymore but I have seen her prob 10 times over the last few months. I have had her at my place and gone to hers and there have been no problems with theft or over calling / emailing. Usually its a solid BBBJ with DATY recently.

Aewsome1
01-11-13, 17:26
Good looking girl and great massage for. 5 hhr. A lot of teasing but nothing doing at the end. Wish there was more to be had as it's a great price and close to home for me.

Member #5121
01-12-13, 17:02
I did try emailing Ginger last week, asking her about her current menu. I never heard back.

Thanks for the info. I have seen her before, she was actually pretty nice as I remember. I can't seem to find her email. If you could woul dyou mind sending it to me in PM? Who is your personal Favorite? I love your posts

ScooterAllCity
01-12-13, 18:01
I think she has been reviewed on here before but she is a great girl for a great price.There is an escort ad on BP today by a black female calling herself Penny. Same girl?

Aewsome1
01-13-13, 10:27
No its not. Penny is a petite white girl.

QUOTE=ScooterAllCity; 1649498]There is an escort ad on BP today by a black female calling herself Penny. Same girl?[/QUOTE]

Guinness11
01-13-13, 13:34
I did try emailing Ginger last week, asking her about her current menu. I never heard back.Thanks for the update!

JM414
01-13-13, 15:09
No its not. Penny is a petite white girl.

QUOTE=ScooterAllCity; 1649498]There is an escort ad on BP today by a black female calling herself Penny. Same girl?[/QUOTE]I remember seeing someone on CL saying that some girl by the name of Penny gave him an STD, can't remember what. I think he said she lived somewhere around Forrest Home

RedRooster2
01-13-13, 22:28
I had an interesting exchange with her last week. She had an ad up as I was nosing around so I hit her up. Some of the better quotes:

I do not give blow jobs. It is not part of a massage therapists job to do those sort of things.

I'm not looking to get paid for sex, I'm looking to get paid to provide a legitimate service. I've found that a majority of sexually frustrated men will go for a massage instead. It's psychology at its finest.

I refuse to have sex with anybody for money. I do it for the chemistry, and if that's not enough then I keep on looking.

I do offer nude massage for $20 more.

Guinness11
01-14-13, 13:48
I had an interesting exchange with her last week. She had an ad up as I was nosing around so I hit her up. Some of the better quotes:

I do not give blow jobs. It is not part of a massage therapists job to do those sort of things.

I'm not looking to get paid for sex, I'm looking to get paid to provide a legitimate service. I've found that a majority of sexually frustrated men will go for a massage instead. It's psychology at its finest.

I refuse to have sex with anybody for money. I do it for the chemistry, and if that's not enough then I keep on looking.

I do offer nude massage for $20 more.Can you please PM me Ginger's email. I'm not really looking for anything but a nede massage.

TonyAndolleni
01-15-13, 06:59
I wish folks would boycott & humble her a little. She is not worth the $ or effort. Her massage is horrible by the way.

I do offer nude massage for $20 more.

CharlieKane200
01-16-13, 00:22
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3501562529.html

She is young and attractive, the massage is good, but there are no extras on the menu.

WillowRut
01-16-13, 14:55
You haven't tried hard enough. She is very careful. She is afraid of getting busted. No green card. But will go farther when she is very sure, and the money is there. Try keeping extra cash in her view. She will go farther. I haven't gotten FS yet but I am working it.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3501562529.html

She is young and attractive, the massage is good, but there are no extras on the menu.

Wsw555
01-16-13, 17:13
You haven't tried hard enough. She is very careful. She is afraid of getting busted. No green card. But will go farther when she is very sure, and the money is there. Try keeping extra cash in her view. She will go farther. I haven't gotten FS yet but I am working it.I don't post here (I guess I do now) but I had to throw in my 2 cents worth. I can tell you that she is definitely NOT doing anything other than massage at this time. Maybe in the past but she is scared as hell about being the subject of posts and reviews. Can someone please explain to me why it's important to talk on this board about someones immigration status? W [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

X Factor414
01-17-13, 09:25
[QUOTE=Wsw555; 1653175]I don't post here (I guess I do now) but I had to throw in my 2 cents worth. I can tell you that she is definitely NOT doing anything other than massage at this time. Maybe in the past but she is scared as hell about being the subject of posts and reviews. Can someone please explain to me why it's important to talk on this board about someones immigration status? W[Deleted by Admin]

She's already the subject of posts and reviews and will continue to be while she's in this business.

WillowRut
01-17-13, 11:48
You can keep your 2 cents worth. First post and you know squat. I like to know as much as posible about the provider I seek. That is a fact JACK. I want to know as much so I can keep out of trouble too. So don't tell me what is off the table unless you are her trying to. Well whatever. I know what I did and I know what I can get, and If I can't I will walk. Plain and simple.

I don't post here (I guess I do now) but I had to throw in my 2 cents worth. I can tell you that she is definitely NOT doing anything other than massage at this time. Maybe in the past but she is scared as hell about being the subject of posts and reviews. Can someone please explain to me why it's important to talk on this board about someones immigration status? W [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CharlieKane200
01-18-13, 08:59
You haven't tried hard enough. She is very careful. She is afraid of getting busted. No green card. But will go farther when she is very sure, and the money is there. Try keeping extra cash in her view. She will go farther. I haven't gotten FS yet but I am working it.WillowRut. Please clean out your inbox or pm me with info on Nohemi. Thanks.

Trader Joe
01-19-13, 00:12
I previously posted about her and I haven't seen her back on CL since. I saw her again today and she did as good a job as before. Takes direction as good as can be. She told me thank you for sending her referrals. For those members that I passed on her number to, thank you even though she didn't give me a discount yet. I figured the referrals were her tip so it still only cost me. 45 for a BBBJTCWS. If any other seniors want her number just let me know.

Dingusmcc
01-19-13, 13:58
Yes that's Big Red.So that was big red?

It took a while, but I was finally able to set something up with her, and I got an OK massage. Nothing else available.

I wasn't expecting the most incredible experience in the world, but I wasn't expecting nothing either.

Bokinchitwn
01-20-13, 01:29
She has been reviewed here but took her for a spin at her place near hwy 100 and GF. She fit me in for an xtra quick for. 5 and had another dude wait outside in car. Nice implants. Looks nice made up. Very rushed but I asked for it. Some xtra in gut area. Room was a mess but says bro stays with her who knows. Whatever I wanted was ok with her and she kept asking to BBBJ but I just wanted FS. She is a nice girl and I may repeat. Seemed a little out of it but I think she.

Is rather high volume. Offers specific svc that many don't so be careful.

Billsmelco
01-21-13, 17:41
Every once in a while an ad will pop up for a girl saying her and her partner will come to you and show you a good time. Usually lasts about 5 mins before flagged. One day I actually got a response out before it was gone.

Turns out they are an actual lesbian couple that like fooling around with men periodically. They like to do outcall, but incall was an option with very limited times. Not sure if this is a norm.

One was mid thirties, very cute the other was late 20's, more butch, but very cute and well kept. They were very nice and very into each other, also very into me. Everything covered. They didn't really watch the clock. I was there for about an hour. They asked for 1. 5, I gave 2 mostly becasue I didn't have change, but even at that I thought it was a steal.

They said they only are looking when they post, so I shouldn't give out the contact info. My apologies. However, if you see them post, they are legit.

BadAz Mofo
01-24-13, 11:31
So that was big red?

It took a while, but I was finally able to set something up with her, and I got an OK massage. Nothing else available.

I wasn't expecting the most incredible experience in the world, but I wasn't expecting nothing either.She married some poor sucker so that's probably why you left with nothing. And if that was your first time seeing her she may not have felt comfortable. One day last fall after having several contacts fall through, I called her out of desperation. Not sure how long she'd been married at that point but I met her at her new place and got everything but FS because supposedly it was that time of the month. I left and decided that I was done with her, she has nice tits and huge nips but the odd set up with family being there, her stretchmarked belly, that cold basement, and her on again off again attitude towards providing extras were enough.

One was mid thirties, very cute the other was late 20's, more butch, but very cute and well kept. They were very nice and very into each other, also very into me. Everything covered. They didn't really watch the clock. I was there for about an hour. They asked for 1. 5, I gave 2 mostly becasue I didn't have change, but even at that I thought it was a steal.That does sound like a steal. I'm assuming they post in the casual encounters section? I'll have to check that section out more often. I gave up because there were so many fake ads.

Kneadin Kitty
01-24-13, 11:38
You can keep your 2 cents worth. First post and you know squat. I like to know as much as posible about the provider I seek. That is a fact JACK. I want to know as much so I can keep out of trouble too. So don't tell me what is off the table unless you are her trying to. Well whatever. I know what I did and I know what I can get, and If I can't I will walk. Plain and simple.Amen to that, I want to know everything that I can about a provider before going to see them. Anything that draws attention to them above and beyond providing gives me an idea of the safety level. Any information and status is appreciated by us on the site, so please leave PC comments off the board, if you think that it's worth other members knowing post it.

Forwinns33
01-25-13, 01:06
I am looking for a Asian woman named ViVi that use to give massages near 88th and Oklahoma a year or two ago, does anyone remember her or know if she is still around? She was excellent at what she did. One day she just disappeared and ot sure if she moved or went back to Thailand.

Thanks

Billsmelco
01-25-13, 08:21
That does sound like a steal. I'm assuming they post in the casual encounters section? I'll have to check that section out more often. I gave up because there were so many fake ads.Yes, casual encounters. 99. 99% of the ads are fake, I browse periodically and sometimes get a real one. Of the real ones I found almost all of them are streetwalkers that can't afford BP. Only once. 4 years ago did I find a girl that was hot for some action while her hubby was is vegas. That was fun.

jjcheese
01-25-13, 13:57
I am looking for a Asian woman named ViVi that use to give massages near 88th and Oklahoma a year or two ago, does anyone remember her or know if she is still around? She was excellent at what she did. One day she just disappeared and ot sure if she moved or went back to Thailand.

ThanksLong gone. Husband troubles. Remarried out of state and out of the biz.

LookingForLefty
01-25-13, 15:18
Long gone. Husband troubles. Remarried out of state and out of the biz.Lives in Houston with a new monger. One of my all time favorites. Husband filed for divorce, she moved to an apt for awhile and then she ran off with a white guy.

Forwinns33
01-27-13, 08:30
Lives in Houston with a new monger. One of my all time favorites. Husband filed for divorce, she moved to an apt for awhile and then she ran off with a white guy.Thanks, She was a beautiful girl with many talents. Does anyone know of another woman who resembles her in the Milwaukee area? I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks in advance

Basset69
01-27-13, 20:48
Every once in a while an ad will pop up for a girl saying her and her partner will come to you and show you a good time. Usually lasts about 5 mins before flagged. One day I actually got a response out before it was gone.

Turns out they are an actual lesbian couple that like fooling around with men periodically. They like to do outcall, but incall was an option with very limited times. Not sure if this is a norm.

One was mid thirties, very cute the other was late 20's, more butch, but very cute and well kept. They were very nice and very into each other, also very into me. Everything covered. They didn't really watch the clock. I was there for about an hour. They asked for 1. 5, I gave 2 mostly becasue I didn't have change, but even at that I thought it was a steal.

They said they only are looking when they post, so I shouldn't give out the contact info. My apologies. However, if you see them post, they are legit.I met them too. I didn't think worth the money, tad "chemically unstable" (like radium).

Jack Tapper
01-28-13, 21:02
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3522119354.html

Any info on her would be very helpfull.

Thanks,

Jack

Basset69
01-29-13, 01:27
So I met Elizabeth a striking 20 something latina. Short hair and dress, long earnings, hot. She starts out legit, pretty soon as more money comes out she is not only riding me but taking me up the ass. Here is my problem. And I ask the long timers here with the understanding that I remember Nikki and Maria, I've visited the jungle house with Alice, met Winter, etc. This girl is charging too much. But is so hot. Do I refuse to meet until her prices come down to market or take advantage on the off chance she is only meeting a few (common lie). She is worth a Becca Blossom or Tori price, but she is asking three or four times that. Too much right? Help.

MrBones
01-29-13, 10:00
ForWinns and JJCheese,

IF WE COULD FIND ANOTHER LIKE VIVI, Lefty and I would be a couple of HAPPPPPPPPPY Campers!

Bones out

CreamCityDick
01-30-13, 21:35
I was driving down on North Ave and saw a red light BLATENTLY in the window.

The window was over a bar on North Ave, the one that replaced La Piazza.

Has anyone had experience with the person that put the red light out? If not, what is protocol to approach?

HawkEye11
01-31-13, 16:39
So I have been a regular once a week with Alex for the past couple months and am officially ready to move on. She is a sweet girl and has over 20 piercings. Usually I will see a girl 3 times max before getting bored but she has kept my interest up until now. She has a place around 12th and Dakota and it is a serious mess. She is a bit chubby but has a tight snatch and gives a good BBBJ. She has offered to swallow a couple times, but I prefer to finish inside her. Over time she will let you go uncovered, but as she is not on the pill, I always wrap the finish. I was really into the dfk wih her,

But the excitement with her just wore off. I did dine at the why once, but the taste what too potent and I really did not enjoy it.

She charges. 6 so it is a good deal. She is clean and worth seeing a few times. Any seniors that need the number pm me as she could use the business.

Ally / Alex. Replied to an ad on CL and she sent a pix and said. 6 for FS. Hosting near 16th & Oklahoma. About 5'3 140lbs, long blonde hair with black streaks, white girl. Got a BBBJ for. 4. BJ was decent to good. Took off her top an let me played a little with her tits which were pierced and firm be-see cup. Place was clean and I didn't feel nervous. I didn't feel rushed. Only downer was that she wouldn't catch with her mouth. I might repeat.

Have contact info for contributing seniors.

Waukesha
01-31-13, 18:28
So I met Elizabeth a striking 20 something latina. Short hair and dress, long earnings, hot. She starts out legit, pretty soon as more money comes out she is not only riding me but taking me up the ass. Here is my problem. And I ask the long timers here with the understanding that I remember Nikki and Maria, I've visited the jungle house with Alice, met Winter, etc. This girl is charging too much. But is so hot. Do I refuse to meet until her prices come down to market or take advantage on the off chance she is only meeting a few (common lie). She is worth a Becca Blossom or Tori price, but she is asking three or four times that. Too much right? Help.Is this the one who posts under massages? I had her out to my house a few times. But now can't get ahold of her. She was only charging $80 for an hour massage with a HJ finish, then did a BBBJ finish the second time fit me. What did she charge you?

Basset69
01-31-13, 19:29
Is this the one who posts under massages? I had her out to my house a few times. But now can't get ahold of her. She was only charging $80 for an hour massage with a HJ finish, then did a BBBJ finish the second time fit me. What did she charge you?Man I hope it isn't. She is in CL under theraputic number starts out 262-297-XXXX. Beautiful latina, did have long hair, got it cut short. I don't want to tell you what she has gotten from me if she is doing BBBJ on you for $80. Thats why I was asking. I think I way overpaid the first time and now I can't afford her. If it sounds like the same one (short dress, lots of oil, long straight earings) let me know. I can't see her anymore then, she totally ripped me off.

RayDonovan2000
01-31-13, 21:12
I cannot seem to locate her ad anywhere. Can someone please direct me to her ad link?

Thanks!

S.

Is this the one who posts under massages? I had her out to my house a few times. But now can't get ahold of her. She was only charging $80 for an hour massage with a HJ finish, then did a BBBJ finish the second time fit me. What did she charge you?

Waukesha
01-31-13, 22:27
I cannot seem to locate her ad anywhere. Can someone please direct me to her ad link?

Thanks!

S.If it is the one I am thinking of, she does not have her name in the posts. She does not leave ads up long. She only does out-calls and has a 262 area code. But like I said, she may have changed things up, as I can't get a hold of her anymore.

Basset69
02-01-13, 09:28
If it is the one I am thinking of, she does not have her name in the posts. She does not leave ads up long. She only does out-calls and has a 262 area code. But like I said, she may have changed things up, as I can't get a hold of her anymore.This is the ad, but as you say they go up and down quickly "relax at home milwaukee. Craigslist. Org / thp / 3545767797. Html"

Sounds like the same girl. And glad I asked if anyone else had been seeing her, because her rates to me are crazy and I thought so.

I fell for the "I'm only doing this for you" line, which I questioned when she started to get sore last time and asked me to put it in her butt. Not too many "gee I never do this" massage girls make that request. Glad everything was covered.

I was stupid. Lousy negotiation. On the plus side she was great. I just overpaid by 400% LOL.

Waukesha
02-01-13, 13:46
This is the ad, but as you say they go up and down quickly "relax at home milwaukee. Craigslist. Org / thp / 3545767797. Html"

Sounds like the same girl. And glad I asked if anyone else had been seeing her, because her rates to me are crazy and I thought so.

I fell for the "I'm only doing this for you" line, which I questioned when she started to get sore last time and asked me to put it in her butt. Not too many "gee I never do this" massage girls make that request. Glad everything was covered.

I was stupid. Lousy negotiation. On the plus side she was great. I just overpaid by 400% LOL.If at 400% of what I paid, is still only $320, with her great body and Greek included, I could have been pulled in to that scam by her. I've been caught paying $200 for head, due to not wanting to loose the chase. Just renegotiate with her next time.

CreamCityDick
02-01-13, 15:10
Title is a bit misleading, I had never seen her before. Got her info of CL and contacted via email. After doing my own research, which led me here, I felt comfortable enough to meet her. Should have just believed in your posts and took care of my own needs.

1) Place was ice cold DESPITE her claim that her room is a comfortable 85 degrees.

2) The relaxing aroma of cat piss hung well in the air.

3) She does think very highly of herself. I admit I LOVE a girl with a healthy amount of self-esteem. Its just rarely encountered in this profession at such a HIGH level. More than likely OVER compensation for low self-esteem stemming from the MACKTRUCK wide gap in her teeth.

4) The conversation was good but heavy and, unfortunately, clean.

5) The most I got at the end of the massage was a hand shake. Unfortunately!

Like I said, shoulda stayed home. Although it could have been worse, I coulda got robbed!

Yes, Ginger is cute and yes those tits are almost perfect. That being said, if you want to work around the belittling bullshit, play it serious and ask for the massage lesson. She'll give you hell if you try anything below the waist, however, in my dealings with her, she'll let you lotion up her top. It's worth it, even with the blue balls. Keep in mind that when I took the massage lesson option, she still finished with the HJ. I'd ask upfront about a 'mutual session' before jumping into anything.

If you even HINT at extras, she give you a serious dressing down. So unless that brow-beating is your kind of thing, spare yourself the grief. Read the Chicago boards and drive down to the Lake County burbs for a real massage by a European beauty.

LookingForLefty
02-01-13, 20:56
ForWinns and JJCheese,

IF WE COULD FIND ANOTHER LIKE VIVI, Lefty and I would be a couple of HAPPPPPPPPPY Campers!

Bones outVivi was great. Nice home in a nice neighborhood. Would work in that tiny white terry cloth outfit. Nice massage and finish. Nearly two years and never realized she was married and was 10 years older. Of course I knew something was up with all the tell tail signs of spousal abuse, another person there. In denial because it was such good service. One thing that really sets me off is when a monger tells me he got full service in that house or a BJ. What did I do wrong I didn't get it? I offered some nice cash, no dice. Later I asked her after she separated and she told me she did not do more because her husband only allowed HJs. Damn she could have at least counter-offered. Water under the bridge. To all those who really did get FS or a BJ, congrats. Too all those messing me me and saying you did and didn't, F you.

This Nohemi sounds like another piece of work. No one has reported to me they got FS. A few BJs, lots of HJ, and nots of blue balling. I understand that with aliens like Vivi and Nohemi, especially if they are married, that they must be cautious. I just though Vivi had her boundaries and I was respecting them. Sure a few FIV and topless from time to time. I just thought it was marketing, just to get me back. Do it one time, not the next, but then do it again. I've avoided Nohemi because I just don't think I could take the rejection if she blueballed me. And I don't want to be prick teased into paying 200 for a BJ.

LookingForLefty
02-01-13, 21:06
Vivi was great. Nice home in a nice neighborhood. Would work in that tiny white terry cloth outfit. Nice massage and finish. Nearly two years and never realized she was married and was 10 years older. Of course I knew something was up with all the tell tail signs of spousal abuse, another person there. In denial because it was such good service. One thing that really sets me off is when a monger tells me he got full service in that house or a BJ. What did I do wrong I didn't get it? I offered some nice cash, no dice. Later I asked her after she separated and she told me she did not do more because her husband only allowed HJs. Damn she could have at least counter-offered. Water under the bridge. To all those who really did get FS or a BJ, congrats. Too all those messing me me and saying you did and didn't, F you.

This Nohemi sounds like another piece of work. No one has reported to me they got FS. A few BJs, lots of HJ, and nots of blue balling. I understand that with aliens like Vivi and Nohemi, especially if they are married, that they must be cautious. I just though Vivi had her boundaries and I was respecting them. Sure a few FIV and topless from time to time. I just thought it was marketing, just to get me back. Do it one time, not the next, but then do it again. I've avoided Nohemi because I just don't think I could take the rejection if she blueballed me. And I don't want to be prick teased into paying 200 for a BJ.Any time some minority Asian or Hispanic advertises a massage on CL, we all know that HE is going to be part of the program. We also know that about 25 of us usually make our way over to her place and perhaps 5 write about it. I must have sent 7-8 clients to Vivi as well as someone sending me to her. One thing I hate about all these providers is that a good thing comes to and end way too early.

Member #5121
02-02-13, 19:11
Now that's interesting! CreamCity, you did better than me the last time I saw Ginger. On the first visit, there was plenty of topside roaming and a HJ finish. The last visit? I got nothing but attitude. I emailed her in January and never heard back.

I have to ask: Did you reach her at her old GingerX address, and, did you have to tempt her with an above-and-beyond donation?

I'm still scratching my head at how a provider can be so extremely hot and cold. Sure, she looks a little like actress Emma Stone, but damn, learn to be humble now and again!

Title is a bit misleading, I had never seen her before. Got her info of CL and contacted via email. After doing my own research, which led me here, I felt comfortable enough to meet her. Should have just believed in your posts and took care of my own needs.

1) Place was ice cold DESPITE her claim that her room is a comfortable 85 degrees.

2) The relaxing aroma of cat piss hung well in the air.

3) She does think very highly of herself. I admit I LOVE a girl with a healthy amount of self-esteem. Its just rarely encountered in this profession at such a HIGH level. More than likely OVER compensation for low self-esteem stemming from the MACKTRUCK wide gap in her teeth.

4) The conversation was good but heavy and, unfortunately, clean.

5) The most I got at the end of the massage was a hand shake. Unfortunately!

Like I said, shoulda stayed home. Although it could have been worse, I coulda got robbed!

RedRooster2
02-02-13, 20:56
I encountered this one on CL a few weeks back. Thicker AA. Cheap BBBJCIM. Not bad at all. Soft and slow. Plus she had on this goofy hat which made it bizarre. Comparable to a SW experience without driving into the city . I guess. Typically squalid incall except she's a non-smoker. Downtown Wackyshaw. I have her number . PM me if you are interested.

Jack Tapper
02-04-13, 19:05
Seniors,

PM me if you want to know more about Nohemi.

Seniors only!

Jack Tapper
02-06-13, 22:03
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3599049466.html

I wonder why Nohemi changed her name to Anna?

ScooterAllCity
02-07-13, 01:00

I wonder why Nohemi changed her name to Anna?Easier to spell and pronounce,probably.

Jack Tapper
02-07-13, 06:33

I wonder why Nohemi changed her name to Anna?This must me a marketing ploy. For extra, Anna will stroke your bananna. Nice!

Member #5121
02-11-13, 22:30
Considering a TOFTT with this gal:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3609152567.html

Any thoughts? I'm certain it's squeaky clean, but the promise of "Asian" and "Incall" in the same ad leaves me wondering. Seriously though, if it's legit, why should race even matter?

LookingForLefty
02-11-13, 23:56
Considering a TOFTT with this gal:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bts/3609152567.html

Any thoughts? I'm certain it's squeaky clean, but the promise of "Asian" and "Incall" in the same ad leaves me wondering. Seriously though, if it's legit, why should race even matter?First of all she is advertising on Craigs List and that alone implies something. Asian. Can't hurt to put that in an ad. Who doesn't like having an Asian do bodywork? The red flag is the pic of a table and not her in a sun dress. That implies she might be fat. Not a lot of fat Asians but I have seen a few doing bodywork. Worth a shot, not much to lose other than a few bucks and your time. IMO I'd guess you have a 25% chance of being totally pleased.

Tribones
02-12-13, 00:28
First of all she is advertising on Craigs List and that alone implies something. Asian. Can't hurt to put that in an ad. Who doesn't like having an Asian do bodywork? The red flag is the pic of a table and not her in a sun dress. That implies she might be fat. Not a lot of fat Asians but I have seen a few doing bodywork. Worth a shot, not much to lose other than a few bucks and your time. IMO I'd guess you have a 25% chance of being totally pleased.I googled the phone # and came up with a Relaxation Oasis located in Caledonia. Not Germantown. Saw another posting for Milwaukee later on today. With a different generic pic. Looks like their original website is dead now.

Hotorcold
02-12-13, 06:29
I googled the phone # and came up with a Relaxation Oasis located in Caledonia. Not Germantown. Saw another posting for Milwaukee later on today. With a different generic pic. Looks like their original website is dead now.It is a legit business. She has 2 rooms in her home set up for massage. Been there twice. Great massage. No extras. Totally draped the whole time.

ARedFlame
02-12-13, 06:49
First of all she is advertising on Craigs List and that alone implies something. Asian. Can't hurt to put that in an ad. Who doesn't like having an Asian do bodywork? The red flag is the pic of a table and not her in a sun dress. That implies she might be fat. Not a lot of fat Asians but I have seen a few doing bodywork. Worth a shot, not much to lose other than a few bucks and your time. IMO I'd guess you have a 25% chance of being totally pleased.I had seen her last week in Germantown. Very upscale house. We emailed back on forth, then texted. Her email links up to her FaceBook page for added photos. Her face pic is real, small petite body, about 24 years old, speaks English fluently. The spacious new house is nearly empty, as if they are moving in / out. Her massage room is nothing like the photo, alot of moving boxes / containers in there. Massage table with clean sheets and towels. Everything with the towel on, though, she did slide the towel down to my thighs to do the glutes as requested which was very good. Other than that, she says she has massage insurance, so I need to remain covered with a towel. She did mention an other place she works at in Calidonia, and is trying to open a shop in M-Falls. She did offer 4 hand massage if needed with another Asian, with 2 days notice. Did 2 hour massage with her stated rates in her ad. I may try the 4-hand, see what developes.

Member #5121
02-13-13, 01:30
I took the 4-hands option myself. The technical skill is equal to the effort given at the places such Happy Feet at Mayfair. They manage to massage the inner thighs and belly without teasing, so self-service feels less than tempting. I'd recommend if you want an honest effort put into your Asian massage and can't make the drive down to the mall.

I had seen her last week in Germantown. Very upscale house. We emailed back on forth, then texted. Her email links up to her FaceBook page for added photos. Her face pic is real, small petite body, about 24 years old, speaks English fluently. The spacious new house is nearly empty, as if they are moving in / out. Her massage room is nothing like the photo, alot of moving boxes / containers in there. Massage table with clean sheets and towels. Everything with the towel on, though, she did slide the towel down to my thighs to do the glutes as requested which was very good. Other than that, she says she has massage insurance, so I need to remain covered with a towel. She did mention an other place she works at in Calidonia, and is trying to open a shop in M-Falls. She did offer 4 hand massage if needed with another Asian, with 2 days notice. Did 2 hour massage with her stated rates in her ad. I may try the 4-hand, see what developes.

CreamCityDick
02-21-13, 15:58
I read this and laughed so hard I almost shat myself.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/w4m/3632846694.html

LOLZ

Badger Fan
02-24-13, 01:38
My first report of her was under the SW section, but she is not a street walker. She mainly sticks to CL and word of mouth. Saw her again last weekend. Ally has a convienant incall on the SS and has a pretty open schedule usually available on short notice. She's 24, 5'2", skinny to thick in all the right places, nice C-cup, soft, wavy brunette hair with blonde streaks, and has a bunch of piercings. She's got nose, wrists, back, nipples, and 3 tongue piercings. She's not into drugs or alcohol at all. Her place is kind of a mess but she's working on cleaning it up. Her performance was fantastic once again. Greeted at the door and she was wearing a bra and panties. Led me into her place and she grabbed a towel and some lube real quick. Got comfortable and she started in with a fantastic BBBJ. Guys, this girl LOVES sucking dick and she really knows how to use her piercings. After I was hard I had her ride CG for a while so I could stare and play with her tits. I was ready to bust and she asked me to go doggy for a bit. I used the transition to get some time recover and work on her ass a bit. Hit it hard from behind and she buries her face in the sheets perfectly timing my thrusts with hers. Couldn't hold out any longer so I pulled off the jimmy and bust on her back like she asked. She handed me a towel and we both dried off. Made some small talk while she cleaned up and I got dressed and hit the road. Was there a solid half without any clock watching. Total was. 8 and BJ available for half that. I do plan on seeing her again. This girl loves what she does and gets better everytime I see her. Treat this girl well and she will be around for a long time. I'm going to be very selective on who I give this number out to since she is my primary. Trusted seniors can PM me.

HawkEye11
02-24-13, 12:15
I completely agree with you on her. She is great and loves to suck dick and loves sex. She loves to have her nipples sucked on and even has this cherry flavored nipple cream. I see her every week for. 6 and she is the best value out there.

I promised to help her find a few new customers and am willing to exchange for a similar type girl.

My first report of her was under the SW section, but she is not a street walker. She mainly sticks to CL and word of mouth. Saw her again last weekend. Ally has a convienant incall on the SS and has a pretty open schedule usually available on short notice. She's 24, 5'2", skinny to thick in all the right places, nice C-cup, soft, wavy brunette hair with blonde streaks, and has a bunch of piercings. She's got nose, wrists, back, nipples, and 3 tongue piercings. She's not into drugs or alcohol at all. Her place is kind of a mess but she's working on cleaning it up. Her performance was fantastic once again. Greeted at the door and she was wearing a bra and panties. Led me into her place and she grabbed a towel and some lube real quick. Got comfortable and she started in with a fantastic BBBJ. Guys, this girl LOVES sucking dick and she really knows how to use her piercings. After I was hard I had her ride CG for a while so I could stare and play with her tits. I was ready to bust and she asked me to go doggy for a bit. I used the transition to get some time recover and work on her ass a bit. Hit it hard from behind and she buries her face in the sheets perfectly timing my thrusts with hers. Couldn't hold out any longer so I pulled off the jimmy and bust on her back like she asked. She handed me a towel and we both dried off. Made some small talk while she cleaned up and I got dressed and hit the road. Was there a solid half without any clock watching. Total was. 8 and BJ available for half that. I do plan on seeing her again. This girl loves what she does and gets better everytime I see her. Treat this girl well and she will be around for a long time. I'm going to be very selective on who I give this number out to since she is my primary. Trusted seniors can PM me.

RedRooster2
03-03-13, 14:15
Those were the letters tattooed above her kitty in the ad. It was only up for a few minutes. She texted me her number and location. Northside. If anyone is interested let me know. She was offering oral and maybe more. Said she was mixed.

Coyote3370
03-03-13, 17:16
Those were the letters tattooed above her kitty in the ad. It was only up for a few minutes. She texted me her number and location. Northside. If anyone is interested let me know. She was offering oral and maybe more. Said she was mixed.And each text the rate went higher and higher.

I stopped texting after that.

CrackerJack77
03-16-13, 21:40
My first report of her was under the SW section, but she is not a street walker. She mainly sticks to CL and word of mouth. Saw her again last weekend. Ally has a convienant incall on the SS and has a pretty open schedule usually available on short notice. She's 24, 5'2", skinny to thick in all the right places, nice C-cup, soft, wavy brunette hair with blonde streaks, and has a bunch of piercings. She's got nose, wrists, back, nipples, and 3 tongue piercings. She's not into drugs or alcohol at all. Her place is kind of a mess but she's working on cleaning it up. Her performance was fantastic once again. Greeted at the door and she was wearing a bra and panties. Led me into her place and she grabbed a towel and some lube real quick. Got comfortable and she started in with a fantastic BBBJ. Guys, this girl LOVES sucking dick and she really knows how to use her piercings. After I was hard I had her ride CG for a while so I could stare and play with her tits. I was ready to bust and she asked me to go doggy for a bit. I used the transition to get some time recover and work on her ass a bit. Hit it hard from behind and she buries her face in the sheets perfectly timing my thrusts with hers. Couldn't hold out any longer so I pulled off the jimmy and bust on her back like she asked. She handed me a towel and we both dried off. Made some small talk while she cleaned up and I got dressed and hit the road. Was there a solid half without any clock watching. Total was. 8 and BJ available for half that. I do plan on seeing her again. This girl loves what she does and gets better everytime I see her. Treat this girl well and she will be around for a long time. I'm going to be very selective on who I give this number out to since she is my primary. Trusted seniors can PM me.After getting Alex's number from both Badger and Hawkeye (for whatever reason, I didn't realize it was the same girl when I inquired about the number) , I finally hooked up with her today. My experience was totally consistent with their reports. She does aim to please. I had a good time with her. IMO between her looks, her performance, and the price, she is one of the best values out there. I will definitely repeat.

MyBenzBeast
03-17-13, 17:35
After getting Alex's number from both Badger and Hawkeye (for whatever reason, I didn't realize it was the same girl when I inquired about the number) , I finally hooked up with her today. My experience was totally consistent with their reports. She does aim to please. I had a good time with her. IMO between her looks, her performance, and the price, she is one of the best values out there. I will definitely repeat.Hey, I'm pretty new to the Milwaukee area and I'm very interested in this female named Alex.

Thanks

BadAz Mofo
03-19-13, 09:32
Hey, I'm pretty new to the Milwaukee area and I'm very interested in this female named Alex.

ThanksWelcome new guy, the protocol around here is as follows:

- Search (this site, CL, BP, another site, etc) for a girl who fits your taste.

- Go see said girl.

- Post a review here.

- Repeating the above steps a 2nd time will help.

- Then Ask about girls and you will likely get helpful responses

Mkejoe
03-19-13, 12:42
I encountered this one on CL a few weeks back. Thicker AA. Cheap BBBJCIM. Not bad at all. Soft and slow. Plus she had on this goofy hat which made it bizarre. Comparable to a SW experience without driving into the city . I guess. Typically squalid incall except she's a non-smoker. Downtown Wackyshaw. I have her number . PM me if you are interested.After getting number from RedRooster I tried her out. He warned me about her place and he was right. Total dump with garbage everywhere. She was in the middle of her lunch of buffalo wings because the plate was on a shelf near the bed, or maybe they were old? Anyhow she does wear odd hats but gives a decent BBBJCIM. It was slow and nice. She has giant tits which she pulled out for me to play with. The service was nice and she was pretty friendly, though not too talkative. The place was so gross I probably would not repeat. Maybe fun to pick her up for a car date.

RayDonovan2000
03-19-13, 16:15
Thanks to Lonelyguy. Saw Alex today. Echo what everyone else has said. Super cute and friendly. Loves to suck cock and fuck. My kind of girl. Will see again!

S.

After getting Alex's number from both Badger and Hawkeye (for whatever reason, I didn't realize it was the same girl when I inquired about the number) , I finally hooked up with her today. My experience was totally consistent with their reports. She does aim to please. I had a good time with her. IMO between her looks, her performance, and the price, she is one of the best values out there. I will definitely repeat.

RedRooster2
03-23-13, 19:56
I saw her ad, then found her other ad and website photos which are fairly accurate. I'll try the links, but if they fail just Google it, look on Adult Search or pm if interested.

http://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/female-escorts/758281.

http://www.eroprofile.com/MsG2013.

She's new and I had a worthwhile time. The only disappointment: Everything covered. My fault as I did not ask. Nonetheless nice oral attitude even though I couldn't enjoy it through the rubber. She is nice, and comfortable to be with. Initiates kissing and hugging almost a GFE like experience. No rush or urgency . Let things unfold naturally. Gets into it with you, and appreciated DATY. Nice muscle control. As her pics show she is not petite and has some extra around the middle. 80 for a half and I didn't clock it but I'm sure she was generous. On the phone she said she was from Racine but stays with family in Milwaukee. But she came to me from Racine. So she really went the extra mile.

FarFig
03-25-13, 22:17
Thanks to Lonelyguy. Saw Alex today. Echo what everyone else has said. Super cute and friendly. Loves to suck cock and fuck. My kind of girl. Will see again!

S.Thanks to a senior I was finally able to hook up with Alex. We exchanged several texts before setting up a time and place to meet. Like some of you reported, her place is a disaster. I am happy to say that it did not reek of anything at all. It looked like a half full storage room with a bed in it and a couple of turtles.

She is very nice and accommodating. She has numerous piercings including her nips. I didn't have much time so I elected to go with some oral attention. She is very good at it and worked it until the job was done while I played with her pierced tits. She's average build and seems like she would be fun for FS. I'll report later on that. Total damage was 2 Jackson's.

RedRooster2
03-26-13, 09:43
I have seen her a couple of times. She provides a nice BBBJCIM + swallow. PM for contact info and details.

WillowRut
03-26-13, 13:47
Have not seen any other reports on her. So can you give some more details about her so we can use your information as helpful, and not useless. I went on Craigslist and found nothing with the name of Jeanette. Maybe a wrong posting area? Help us out please.

I have seen her a couple of times. She provides a nice BBBJCIM + swallow. PM for contact info and details.

Fanofhg22
03-27-13, 18:55
I had the pleasure of finally seeing Alex. Her place is messy but you'll quickly forget about it.

She had me get comfy right away and started with oral. She grabbed some strawberry lube and continued oral. I asked her stop to see what else might happen. She was up for more so went to grab some protection. Although she did mention she didn't like the feeling of a rubber so made me think BB is available, but I did not partake. She climbed on top and it was a great view with the pierced titties bouncing. She asked me if it was "ok for her to squirt a little." Umm. Yes! So after that we changed to some doggie. It was her suggestion and I have a hunch might be her fave position based on other postings about her.

I brought in. 6 (only bring in how much you plan to spend, right?) but she told me next time it would be. 8 as her rates have increased. Even at that she's still a great keeper.

Let me add that we keep this one between trusted seniors. She's a great girl and I'd hate to get her in trouble, plus it shows the importance of this site in sharing gems like Alex between trusted seniors.

Thanks to a senior I was finally able to hook up with Alex. We exchanged several texts before setting up a time and place to meet. Like some of you reported, her place is a disaster. I am happy to say that it did not reek of anything at all. It looked like a half full storage room with a bed in it and a couple of turtles.

She is very nice and accommodating. She has numerous piercings including her nips. I didn't have much time so I elected to go with some oral attention. She is very good at it and worked it until the job was done while I played with her pierced tits. She's average build and seems like she would be fun for FS. I'll report later on that. Total damage was 2 Jackson's.

Badger Fan
03-27-13, 22:30
Saw Alex again Friday night. Same great experience as ever. Got her to squirt buckets twice while I was DATY with FIV. Covered her cute stomach with baby batter and she commented how hot and forceful it was. She doesn't do CIM but the only thing better would be to creampie that juicy pussy of hers.

HawkEye11
03-27-13, 22:37
This truly is a great site. I've been provided excellent intel, and have reciprocated with such. I received Alex's info a few months back and kept her to myself for a while. But when I shared with this board, I was rewarded with several other quality providers from fellow seniors.

Alex has increased to. 80 but definately worth the money. Everything is on the menu. Enjoy!

I had the pleasure of finally seeing Alex. Her place is messy but you'll quickly forget about it.

She had me get comfy right away and started with oral. She grabbed some strawberry lube and continued oral. I asked her stop to see what else might happen. She was up for more so went to grab some protection. Although she did mention she didn't like the feeling of a rubber so made me think BB is available, but I did not partake. She climbed on top and it was a great view with the pierced titties bouncing. She asked me if it was "ok for her to squirt a little." Umm. Yes! So after that we changed to some doggie. It was her suggestion and I have a hunch might be her fave position based on other postings about her.

I brought in. 6 (only bring in how much you plan to spend, right?) but she told me next time it would be. 8 as her rates have increased. Even at that she's still a great keeper.

Let me add that we keep this one between trusted seniors. She's a great girl and I'd hate to get her in trouble, plus it shows the importance of this site in sharing gems like Alex between trusted seniors.

Wanttoknow67
03-28-13, 23:03
Just got back from a trip to Mlk and Alex was first on my dance card.

Everything that has been said about her and her place is correct. This is a short report because you can read it all and know that I got the same great service as everyone else reporting has gotten.

The good news is we set a time and when I got there she was ready within 5 minutes.

Good girl, good service. Pussy has nice long lips that are fun to lick and munch on. Price is a little higher than SW but I was OK with it for the level of service and time I spent with her. My recommendation is just pay the 80 and do not negotiate or piss her off.

She said she has a roommate that also "does this". Anybody check out her roommate? I just didn't have time on this trip to even bring up the subject. If it is true PM me the details or post it here. I am curious.

Sisisia
03-28-13, 23:49
Just got back from a trip to Mlk and Alex was first on my dance card.

Everything that has been said about her and her place is correct. This is a short report because you can read it all and know that I got the same great service as everyone else reporting has gotten.

The good news is we set a time and when I got there she was ready within 5 minutes.

Good girl, good service. Pussy has nice long lips that are fun to lick and munch on. Price is a little higher than SW but I was OK with it for the level of service and time I spent with her. My recommendation is just pay the 80 and do not negotiate or piss her off.

She said she has a roommate that also "does this". Anybody check out her roommate? I just didn't have time on this trip to even bring up the subject. If it is true PM me the details or post it here. I am curious.I could not find Alex's info. Where can I find her phone number?

Lonelyguy128
03-29-13, 00:14
I could not find Alex's info. Where can I find her phone number?This is what happens when there are too many positive posts on the forum about a provider. Every newb thinks they are entitled to the number. You know you can share info with trusted members by pm. Not everything has to be on the open forum.

Badger Fan
03-30-13, 00:04
Make some quality reviews or share some digits with some seniors via PM and you might get something in return. You've got two posts that have contributed NOTHING to this site. I like Alex alot and am not going to risk her getting in trouble or worse.

I could not find Alex's info. Where can I find her phone number?

Jaguar71
03-30-13, 02:57
Eva.

http://loveva.escortfiles.com/

I want to see her after work for my usually 1 hour, She's a good provide nice GFE experience, She has a great body beautiful legs and I like those piercing nipples. I seen her many times and I was having a good time. Well when home after that and then she calls me again she need something from me so I went back and that's how my run started. Have to spend the night with her and in the morning I was able to get in touch what Alex.

Alex.

This is my first time with her really nice girl great service but she's not my type of body, I my repeat time to time.

Jess.

http://escort-phone.com/414/526/5998

After the Alex I have decide to go and hunt for something new, got the room in the same hotel where was Jessica and Eve staying so by the time I get something back from the backpage I want for a quickie by Jess. They are not so many positive reviews for her but I do understand what she do. She only does quick's so you either bend her over and slam her quick or your shovel in her mouth get the job done, for. 4 you can't I ask for anything more. So if you're looking for a long run don't even bother.

Angela.

http://www.prettylildevil.escortfiles.com/

I saw her last weekend we had a good run, I guess she didn't have a sex for a while so I was able to make her cum bad. This is the first time after 2 years I know her I find out that she squirts and I didn't even know and thet make my day. I just want to mention she says she's coming back after at the April first and she my lower the price is a little bit. Which is a good news.

Ave.

http://www.sexylileve.escortfiles.com/

I had mentioned her and I was in the hotel for 2 days I didn't see her or her car I'm wondering does anyone contact with her last couple days. She's not responding the phone I don't know if she's some kind of trouble?

Now the new Girls.

Amelia.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/if-the-pics-dont-belong-to-me-its-free-22/4947502

Saw her ad she advertise for $. Nice pictures so I says I will give her a try it, easily to set some text messages and she was on the way. I wasn't sure what to expect but as soon she show up at the door I had my big smile on my face. Tthe pictures are 100 percent accurate and she is hot. She was in the high heel look tall skinny and nice.

We got down to the business ride the way I was even happier full GFE, Nice. A lot of DFK, So I went down on her for some DATY clean lady, great taste beautiful legs and nice round butt. She gives a pretty good wet BBBJ But I couldn't wait just to go behind her and pound that ass. Her tits the only thing I'm not so impressed she has a big nipples. Besides that I really had a good time with her. Really nice lady fun to talk she's going on college and she is intelligent. I will definitely repeat many times.

Also forgot to mention that's Greek is also available if somebody cares about it I definitely do I'm looking forward to pound that round ass.

Baby.

Well I was done with Amelia I receive the text message from Baby. Her add didn't have any picture of her and I was lazy to Google her number so I took a shot. She asked for $.5 I told her $.3aAnd she agreed. So I went to the bar and shortly she was texting me that she's already here. So I walked back to my room and she was there with her girlfriend nice car and that was a little bit relief I hate when I see the a pimp in the car. Men she was gorgeous little think. She is 5. 0 tall 90 lb 32A small beautiful young with small nipples I'll love those titties. Anyhow we got the room and she was really pleasant nice 18 year not more than 20, we got comfortable and men she as beautiful body it reminds me on Kaylee from Kenosha same build same figure and tight pu. Why. Just darker color I told myself I got the score. Does kinda types of girls that I really like, Kaylee was my number one for a while. Now I have a new one. Full GFE right of the bed, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, I went off every inch of that body she is small was easy to cover all.

I am extremely happy with her and I think I will hold on this one for a while.

Here is her pictures that I took with my phone.

Well had a crazy 2 days I hope I did cover everything. And if I misspelled something sorry.

ScooterAllCity
03-30-13, 12:22
Geez that's quite an accomplishment for a two day period. Thanks for the great reviews.

LookingForLefty
03-30-13, 14:30
Great report. I need a trip like that. Best I ever do is take AMP vacations. Just a bunch of innerchangable Korean girls who all look a like.

- I can see her good qualities but too many botched tats and piercings. She went overboard so I think she needs to discount to reflect the mutilations, she says she's 21 but arm flab makes me think 31. I don't like wigs either. Odd hair color and goofy outfits, makes me feel like I'm with a clown. I'm scared of clowns.

Alex. She's getting some great reviews but I haven't seen pics.

Jess.

Keeps her belly and eyes covered. Jag's report is enough to keep me away.

Angela.

-Always wanted to see her. If she goes back to 200 or less I'd go for it. Extensive criminal record, excessive drug charges, I would use caution. Her real life Facebook Page, pic of her kids and family, makes her seem like such a sweet girl. I really hate having my number in the phone of well known drug user. But she does get some great reviews.

Ave. I think he meant EVE.

- she looks to just what I'm looking for. She seems to have to weird fetish with panty hose. Kind of wish she'd just sit still for a normal picture.

Amelia.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/if-the-pics-dont-belong-to-me-its-free-22/4947502

Other than the excessive tats and the bad nipple review, she looks good. I will call her just for the Greek.

Baby.

This girl looks great and I love petite spinners. But if she had someone drive her I fear she might only be 14 or 15, no drivers license. I looked real hard at that pic and I'm guessing she's 14.

Jaguar71
03-30-13, 18:33
Eva,

She is 22 old I can pick that up 100 percent I know her for a while.

Baby.

She was actually the one driving the car so she is over 16 why. Old for sure. .

Eve.

So far the best. For me.

Angela.

She's taking dropping down to 180 For a week or so And then keep back to 200.

More details PM me, thanks.

Great report. I need a trip like that. Best I ever do is take AMP vacations. Just a bunch of innerchangable Korean girls who all look a like.

- I can see her good qualities but too many botched tats and piercings. She went overboard so I think she needs to discount to reflect the mutilations, she says she's 21 but arm flab makes me think 31. I don't like wigs either. Odd hair color and goofy outfits, makes me feel like I'm with a clown. I'm scared of clowns.

Alex. She's getting some great reviews but I haven't seen pics.

Jess.

Keeps her belly and eyes covered. Jag's report is enough to keep me away.

Angela.

-Always wanted to see her. If she goes back to 200 or less I'd go for it. Extensive criminal record, excessive drug charges, I would use caution. Her real life Facebook Page, pic of her kids and family, makes her seem like such a sweet girl. I really hate having my number in the phone of well known drug user. But she does get some great reviews.

Ave. I think he meant EVE.

- she looks to just what I'm looking for. She seems to have to weird fetish with panty hose. Kind of wish she'd just sit still for a normal picture.

Amelia.

Other than the excessive tats and the bad nipple review, she looks good. I will call her just for the Greek.

Baby.

This girl looks great and I love petite spinners. But if she had someone drive her I fear she might only be 14 or 15, no drivers license. I looked real hard at that pic and I'm guessing she's 14.

Jaguar71
03-30-13, 18:36
Thank you anytime.

I think I'm going to take a little vacation. Until next time .)

Geez that's quite an accomplishment for a two day period. Thanks for the great reviews.

Ajlawr12
04-02-13, 08:02
Was wondering if you could post the link and phone number for Baby. I would love to try her out very soon.