PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

DaveB3655
12-04-17, 11:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FYI, you know there are aps that you can use to create whatever messages you want to appear on your phone? Surprisingly enough it's called, wait for it "Fake Text Message"

Hope it was worth it.

A2

ZipperSquid
12-04-17, 11:51
You need to get in the holding pattern and station yourself at the Kwik Trip on St. Paul. Customer to dealer all day and all night long. You need to be nearby because she is seeing people all day long and priority goes to whoever can show up next. By 3:54 am business had died down. OFG -- don't waste your time with this hopeless addict. Stick with the ones that have the wherewithal to have breakfast at Perkins. Most likely that ball and chain that restricts her to quick car dates would prevent her from visiting you at home.I recall when she first came on the scene she was living with Emily. A monger here reported that while seeing Emily, LE showed up looking for little monster. She was able to get rid of the cops, but obviously spooked the monger.

Stashy222
12-04-17, 12:25
I recall when she first came on the scene she was living with Emily. A monger here reported that while seeing Emily, LE showed up looking for little monster. She was able to get rid of the cops, but obviously spooked the monger.That was me. Just to clarify, I was visiting Monster when they showed up. She told me they were looking for her "sister" who missed a court date.

ZipperSquid
12-04-17, 12:46
That was me. Just to clarify, I was visiting Monster when they showed up. She told me they were looking for her "sister" who missed a court date.Thanks for the clarification.

LookingForLefty
12-06-17, 16:33
That was me. Just to clarify, I was visiting Monster when they showed up. She told me they were looking for her "sister" who missed a court date.Pretty sure Emily / Alissa Jo is not her sister. I see she is now residing on Moreland. So many this year have passed on or on a long term vacation up in Fond du Lac. Several more are in the bull pen ready to go. The ones remaining are enduring a lot of suffering. Glad I'm far away from it but I still can't help reading up on them. I'd be tempted to look a few up but I know I would regret it later. Like an alcoholic in denial, he limits himself to one beer a day and looks forward to it all day. I limit one trip to an AMP a month and look forward to it all month. Well, I go more than once a month, I just don't partake in extras. When you get older you come to appreciate the good therapeutic providers.

GunSmoke
12-06-17, 16:50
Pretty sure Emily / Alissa Jo is not her sister. I see she is now residing on Moreland. So many this year have passed on or on a long term vacation up in Fond du Lac. Several more are in the bull pen ready to go. The ones remaining are enduring a lot of suffering. Glad I'm far away from it but I still can't help reading up on them. I'd be tempted to look a few up but I know I would regret it later. Like an alcoholic in denial, he limits himself to one beer a day and looks forward to it all day. I limit one trip to an AMP a month and look forward to it all month. Well, I go more than once a month, I just don't partake in extras. When you get older you come to appreciate the good therapeutic providers.May I be so humble to ask where are you finding out this information that we can follow In the footsteps of a wise man.

LookingForLefty
12-06-17, 19:26
May I be so humble to ask where are you finding out this information that we can follow In the footsteps of a wise man.I will let others educate you with tips. Its good to know mongers who have access to stuff the normal monger doesn't. Sometimes the providers themselves know more about us than we know ourselves. AMP managers know a lot about you, so if you wonder how they know your name and what you like when you walk into a new shop, you figure it out quickly they too have done their homework. Some just sit at home, watching their security monitors and then text back and forth to the providers at various spas they run.

Guapo Marx
12-07-17, 02:07
That was me. Just to clarify, I was visiting Monster when they showed up. She told me they were looking for her "sister" who missed a court date.Trying to get intel on Little Monster / Breanna. I got her address by Ccaping Emily / Alissa Jo's BF who's address matches up with Monsters -- violent guy so I don't want to go messing with him. Looks like he is living with Little Monster while Emily is away on a paid vacation.

Their known associates are a who's who of addict providers in Waukesha.

HuntingStreets
12-07-17, 11:08
Trying to get intel on Little Monster / Breanna. I got her address by Ccaping Emily / Alissa Jo's BF who's address matches up with Monsters -- violent guy so I don't want to go messing with him. Looks like he is living with Little Monster while Emily is away on a paid vacation.

Their known associates are a who's who of addict providers in Waukesha.Kinda sounds like you got all the info you need. But she's been well discussed here, just use the search bar.

MilwaukeePics
12-07-17, 12:58
Older and budget friendly, does incall in Stallis, BBBJ, cfs, she's cool if you want to shoot on her face or tits and she asked for daty but I passed because I don't do that.

She's not too bright but she's not jaded. Let me know if you want digits.

Guapo Marx
12-07-17, 15:34
Kinda sounds like you got all the info you need. But she's been well discussed here, just use the search bar.While I was looking for intel, it all came together. There are like zero degrees of separation between several serving the Waukesha area. They post pics in rehab hospitals, all friends with each other, certificates of "achievement". Feel bad for them. Hope they find a way to recover and move on. Many cute as can be but they all just seem one step away from being picked up. Don't want to be there and don't want my number in their phone. They all seem very high volume. I'm guessing car dates because boyfriends are at home. Thats never fun when the boyfriend is around. Like with Coachlight Rachel. When the heat gets turned up they all seem to relocated to S. 27th St. Maybe there are kids at home too. Thats a turn off as well.

LookingForLefty
12-07-17, 16:56
Kinda sounds like you got all the info you need. But she's been well discussed here, just use the search bar.If you really want to do research I would go down and work out at 24 hour gym in a hotel basement near the airport on Howell. Many well informed public servants work out there. Believe me they know who all the players are. Its their job and they do a good job. But the sketchy locker room talk sometimes shifts to who's working this notel or that notel. None ever admit to visiting them other than giving them a ride to someplace they are required to be. They will never run out of work. The only time they really get concerned is with trafficking as well as everyone else should too. The Garden District is one of the safest neighborhoods in the city and that's why many of those folks live there and vice versa. I always called that gym the library because that's where I would often go to do research.

Slugo
12-08-17, 16:16
Found a bbw in a good part of the lower east side great BBBJ covered FS very good bang for your buck have digits.

Trifix1
12-08-17, 17:39
Older and budget friendly, does incall in Stallis, BBBJ, cfs, she's cool if you want to shoot on her face or tits and she asked for daty but I passed because I don't do that.

She's not too bright but she's not jaded. Let me know if you want digits.Thanks MilwaukeePics. I've been busy and didn't have time to really research much this week so I settled for Kelly today since I was already in Milwaukee. Safe location. Late 40's, average body. I did with her what I do with all the BP girls I see. Decent head. Dirty talk while I was fucking her end until I unloaded inside of her. Budget friendly. Doubt I will repeat but got the job done. Have a good weekend.

JimHoll
12-08-17, 23:55
I seen the little monster for the second time tonight. What a delightful pleasure she is. Contacted her at 3:30 this afternoon. Set an approx time at 4:30. Met her at 8. For those that have not seen her. You guys are are missing out on a real special young lady. Just counting my blessings.

Curious Jack
12-09-17, 23:22
Thanks MilwaukeePics. I've been busy and didn't have time to really research much this week so I settled for Kelly today since I was already in Milwaukee. Safe location. Late 40's, average body. I did with her what I do with all the BP girls I see. Decent head. Dirty talk while I was fucking her end until I unloaded inside of her. Budget friendly. Doubt I will repeat but got the job done. Have a good weekend.I have this habit of quantity-over-quality, which needs to be addressed. My visit with Kelly today was a very smooth transaction but damn, there's nothing sexy about this lady. My pride and budget won't allow Kendall Snow, Violet or Suzy experiences. No matter how awesome those ladies are, I picture myself shaking my head on the drive home wondering how I could piss away that kind of cash. I laugh as I type this though, dropped. 40 on Kelly (nice person, by the way) and wish I had never done it.

OlderGuys2
12-10-17, 09:54
I have this habit of quantity-over-quality, which needs to be addressed. My visit with Kelly today was a very smooth transaction but damn, there's nothing sexy about this lady. My pride and budget won't allow Kendall Snow, Violet or Suzy experiences. No matter how awesome those ladies are, I picture myself shaking my head on the drive home wondering how I could piss away that kind of cash. I laugh as I type this though, dropped. 40 on Kelly (nice person, by the way) and wish I had never done it.Been looking for older woman like her and was wondering if you could send me contact info and were she lives? Thanks OG2.

MilwaukeePics
12-10-17, 11:35
I have this habit of quantity-over-quality, which needs to be addressed. My visit with Kelly today was a very smooth transaction but damn, there's nothing sexy about this lady. My pride and budget won't allow Kendall Snow, Violet or Suzy experiences. No matter how awesome those ladies are, I picture myself shaking my head on the drive home wondering how I could piss away that kind of cash. I laugh as I type this though, dropped. 40 on Kelly (nice person, by the way) and wish I had never done it.Believe me, I know exactly what you mean. I keep looking at my budget and thinking about the balance between 3 x blowjobs with an average girl vs 1 fuck with an upper tier provider. The upside to Kelly is that she'll let you do almost anything short of greek (so far).

Ps1999
12-10-17, 13:15
Been looking for older woman like her and was wondering if you could send me contact info and were she lives? Thanks OG2.All I did was send MilwaukeePics a pm and he was more than willing to share. Saw her the next day before triflix got to her LOL. Very average my guess mid 50's. Said no to cim for me. But to me very average and kinda rushed. Said she was moving?

OlderFunGuy
12-10-17, 13:19
So she responded to my CL posting Sunday morning. Said she was 33,5 foot, 115 pounds, lived on Concord Street by the firehouse and wanted me to come over right away. I recall some postings awhile back about a bat shit girl in Oconomowoc and just wondering if this is the same one. A few more emails. She says the bedroom will be dim because she doesn't want to see who is eating and fucking her. Then she says no blow job on the first visit. Then she sent her number and the pics. Wanted $100 donation. I passed. Anyone interested in giving her a shout out let me know OFG out.

MilwaukeePics
12-10-17, 14:02
All I did was send MilwaukeePics a pm and he was more than willing to share. Saw her the next day before triflix got to her LOL. Very average my guess mid 50's. Said no to cim for me. But to me very average and kinda rushed. Said she was moving?Yeah butter face makes it hard to tell how old she is. After the first meet she opens up more and she's desperate for cash for moving right now so that is motivating her a little. But yes, she's average.

Gfe12
12-10-17, 22:04
So she responded to my CL posting Sunday morning. Said she was 33,5 foot, 115 pounds, lived on Concord Street by the firehouse and wanted me to come over right away. I recall some postings awhile back about a bat shit girl in Oconomowoc and just wondering if this is the same one. A few more emails. She says the bedroom will be dim because she doesn't want to see who is eating and fucking her. Then she says no blow job on the first visit. Then she sent her number and the pics. Wanted $100 donation. I passed. Anyone interested in giving her a shout out let me know OFG out.Send the digits to me and I'll see what's up.

MilwaukeePics
12-10-17, 22:29
So she responded to my CL posting Sunday morning. Said she was 33,5 foot, 115 pounds, lived on Concord Street by the firehouse and wanted me to come over right away. I recall some postings awhile back about a bat shit girl in Oconomowoc and just wondering if this is the same one. A few more emails. She says the bedroom will be dim because she doesn't want to see who is eating and fucking her. Then she says no blow job on the first visit. Then she sent her number and the pics. Wanted $100 donation. I passed. Anyone interested in giving her a shout out let me know OFG out.Yep, batshit. She'll take aderall instead of cash tho. I'm hoping at least one of my kids catches the ADD.

JimHoll
12-10-17, 23:51
All I did was send MilwaukeePics a pm and he was more than willing to share. Saw her the next day before triflix got to her LOL. Very average my guess mid 50's. Said no to cim for me. But to me very average and kinda rushed. Said she was moving?Scary. I cancelled as soon as I got this pic sent to me.

Ps1999
12-11-17, 08:50
Scary. I cancelled as soon as I got this pic sent to me.I didn't ask for a pic. Mi Bad LOL.

Bokinchitwn
12-11-17, 09:40
Yep, batshit. She'll take aderall instead of cash tho. I'm hoping at least one of my kids catches the ADD.Yes I saw her twice she is real but odd. Will text out of blue once you see her. Says SVC can open up after first meet for more $ but I never went back for 3 rds. Neighbors real close.

Mkejoe
12-11-17, 10:41
I seen the little monster for the second time tonight. What a delightful pleasure she is. Contacted her at 3:30 this afternoon. Set an approx time at 4:30. Met her at 8. For those that have not seen her. You guys are are missing out on a real special young lady. Just counting my blessings.Is she still just doing car dates? I've been interested in seeing her but hate the idea of a car date.

Wheres Oslo
12-11-17, 12:12
I don't care how batshit, that is hot as all hell!

So she responded to my CL posting Sunday morning. Said she was 33,5 foot, 115 pounds, lived on Concord Street by the firehouse and wanted me to come over right away. I recall some postings awhile back about a bat shit girl in Oconomowoc and just wondering if this is the same one. A few more emails. She says the bedroom will be dim because she doesn't want to see who is eating and fucking her. Then she says no blow job on the first visit. Then she sent her number and the pics. Wanted $100 donation. I passed. Anyone interested in giving her a shout out let me know OFG out.

GbFreak33
12-11-17, 12:33
Concord st?? Intresting I have a different address for her. She is so crazy she can't remeber her address.

MilwaukeePics
12-11-17, 13:07
Concord st?? Intresting I have a different address for her. She is so crazy she can't remeber her address.I was given Maple St. When I was thinking about seeing her. 100 to fuck her from behind and leave.

SomeDude420
12-11-17, 13:45
So she responded to my CL posting Sunday morning. Said she was 33,5 foot, 115 pounds, lived on Concord Street by the firehouse and wanted me to come over right away. I recall some postings awhile back about a bat shit girl in Oconomowoc and just wondering if this is the same one. A few more emails. She says the bedroom will be dim because she doesn't want to see who is eating and fucking her. Then she says no blow job on the first visit. Then she sent her number and the pics. Wanted $100 donation. I passed. Anyone interested in giving her a shout out let me know OFG out.Can someone send me Crazy Sara's number? Swapped Addy with her before and blocked her because she was asking for more, but wouldn't mind another run through. Thanks.

Gfe12
12-11-17, 14:08
I was given Maple St. When I was thinking about seeing her. 100 to fuck her from behind and leave.I'd hit it. Got a number?

MilwPussyHound
12-11-17, 14:10
I was given Maple St. When I was thinking about seeing her. 100 to fuck her from behind and leave.Yeah I was just over there fucking her. It was a little strange. Several things first is she just leaves her front door unlocked and you walk right in as if you live there. She gives you directions to her room. Then she has the bedroom blacked out. I mean you can't see anything. She's on the bed laying on her stomach facing away from you. I was using the light from my cell phone just to see a little bit and she snapped at me to shut that off. There is an odor. I think someone mention that fake tan smell. Something like that. The odor didn't bother me at all. I knew I was the first for the day as it had snowed during the night and there were no foot prints by the front or side door. Not sure if I would repeat. Thanks OFG.

Bokinchitwn
12-11-17, 16:02
I was given Maple St. When I was thinking about seeing her. 100 to fuck her from behind and leave.Yes confirm maple street and hot little body but you can't see anything in pitch black and from behind only. Plus the neighbors can see you pull in drive and walk in side door. My second time I parked around corner and walked up to front door knocked quick and then let myself in.

SomeDude420
12-11-17, 16:24
Yes confirm maple street and hot little body but you can't see anything in pitch black and from behind only. Plus the neighbors can see you pull in drive and walk in side door. My second time I parked around corner and walked up to front door knocked quick and then let myself in.Sorry if this post ends up posting twice, I can't tell if the last one submitted. Can someone send me Sara's number? I saw her once a while back and want to do it again, but I can't find her info. Thanks!

Ben Spend
12-11-17, 17:15
Yes confirm maple street and hot little body but you can't see anything in pitch black and from behind only. Plus the neighbors can see you pull in drive and walk in side door. My second time I parked around corner and walked up to front door knocked quick and then let myself in.Empty your mailbox sir. I have some info and questions.

TimWatley1973
12-11-17, 18:16
THAT is not 40's. May not even be 50's. I did a 60+ year old in Minnesota once when I was really jonesing but she looked a lot better than that!

Scary. I cancelled as soon as I got this pic sent to me.

Ps1999
12-11-17, 19:07
THAT is not 40's. May not even be 50's. I did a 60+ year old in Minnesota once when I was really jonesing but she looked a lot better than that!I kinda thought mid to upper 50's. Her body want horrible or anything just not real young LOL. Eh. 50, why not.

Miltown
12-11-17, 19:33
Sorry if this post ends up posting twice, I can't tell if the last one submitted. Can someone send me Sara's number? I saw her once a while back and want to do it again, but I can't find her info. Thanks!Watch w4 m in Craigslist as she posts often. She is batshit crazy and has her strict rules but I also know there is some guy stalking the shit out of her. You have two posts so don't take it personally.

TS7128
12-11-17, 19:58
Yeah I was just over there fucking her. It was a little strange. Several things first is she just leaves her front door unlocked and you walk right in as if you live there. She gives you directions to her room. Then she has the bedroom blacked out. I mean you can't see anything. She's on the bed laying on her stomach facing away from you. I was using the light from my cell phone just to see a little bit and she snapped at me to shut that off. There is an odor. I think someone mention that fake tan smell. Something like that. The odor didn't bother me at all. I knew I was the first for the day as it had snowed during the night and there were no foot prints by the front or side door. Not sure if I would repeat. Thanks OFG.Wow, that's a crazy story, don't think I can ever walk into a dark room of a strange place to nail someone who wouldn't let me see them, I'd be horrified of being mugged, setup, or nailing someone who might have the light off so that you couldn't see her (body / face. I am clean, and if I notice any hint of a herpes break out, or any sort of strange markings / rashes then I am either out the door or only do a CBJ. Does she allow you to verify those things?

Miltown
12-12-17, 11:00
Wow, that's a crazy story, don't think I can ever walk into a dark room of a strange place to nail someone who wouldn't let me see them, I'd be horrified of being mugged, setup, or nailing someone who might have the light off so that you couldn't see her (body / face. I am clean, and if I notice any hint of a herpes break out, or any sort of strange markings / rashes then I am either out the door or only do a CBJ. Does she allow you to verify those things?She claims she has always been clean but there was a guy all over CL last week claiming that is not true. Don't know how reliable that source was.

OlderFunGuy
12-12-17, 17:24
She posted on CL a couple of weeks ago. States 23 years old, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds. Said she hosted near 85th and Morgan. Reasonable donation. Plain and simple, I don't do incalls, so that was end of that. Now I get a message out of the blue that she will do an outcall. I am mildy interested but at the present time, I am up to my eyeballs with pussy. Anyone want to give her a test ride, let me know OFG out.

HuntingStreets
12-13-17, 10:24
She posted on CL a couple of weeks ago. States 23 years old, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds. Said she hosted near 85th and Morgan. Reasonable donation. Plain and simple, I don't do incalls, so that was end of that. Now I get a message out of the blue that she will do an outcall. I am mildy interested but at the present time, I am up to my eyeballs with pussy. Anyone want to give her a test ride, let me know OFG out.I believe that is former SW Amy. If so she has been on vacation, room and board provided by Milwaukee County, since Dec 5.

XkeyFan
12-14-17, 15:50
She posted on CL a couple of weeks ago. States 23 years old, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds. Said she hosted near 85th and Morgan. Reasonable donation. Plain and simple, I don't do incalls, so that was end of that. Now I get a message out of the blue that she will do an outcall. I am mildy interested but at the present time, I am up to my eyeballs with pussy. Anyone want to give her a test ride, let me know OFG out.Ya got a link for her add? I tried and could not find it.

MilwaukeFun
12-14-17, 19:49
Does fitness Jen have a table?

OlderFunGuy
12-16-17, 18:41
Not a review!! Info only. So she posted Saturday offering full nude sensual massages with happy ending. Located in Oconomowoc. Would travel but could not host. So bunch of back and forth. She stated 25 years old, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds. So, she states $100 for the hour. I asked about oral. She replies " I don't suck dick" I ask about eating her. She said yes for $120. Looks cuter than hell but sounds too thick for me and I don't see chicks that don't suck dick. Anyone want to give her a test drive, let me know OFG out.

LookingForLefty
12-17-17, 00:42
Not a review!! Info only. So she posted Saturday offering full nude sensual massages with happy ending. Located in Oconomowoc. Would travel but could not host. So bunch of back and forth. She stated 25 years old, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds. So, she states $100 for the hour. I asked about oral. She replies " I don't suck dick" I ask about eating her. She said yes for $120. Looks cuter than hell but sounds too thick for me and I don't see chicks that don't suck dick. Anyone want to give her a test drive, let me know OFG out.These women are all over the metro area. Many start out with a don't suck rule but sooner or later the need for drugs has them breaking the rule. They think at first they will never have to do that. But a cute guy or a shortage of cash, pretty soon its no holes barred bareback before they know it. I'll send you some similar prospects.

Gfe12
12-17-17, 22:37
Dude or chick?

WizardOfAahs
12-18-17, 00:00
On sprting though the trash?

With the desctruction going on at BP, I find myself trolling CL. I think I've hit every Craigslist Verification service out there, and nothing real.

TimWatley1973
12-18-17, 01:18
To me, the only difference between the new BP and the old BP is that the girls can now only provide fake photos, the days of lying about everything else on their lives is over. Girls still using the same photos. If they are new photos use your best judgement on who to contact. Does every pic show her face? Is she too hot for BP? Does she list in multiple cities in the state? Probably not real. Search her number to see what comes up. Maybe she was advertising and working in Fargo last month. Can't find any info? Probably not real or possibly low quality.

I recommend watching the review sights to see who's being reviewed. Best way I know of to get a reliable provider. Get a TER profile, sign up for P411, check out the Erotic Monkey. I've scanned CL a few times. One time got a FS meet 3 blocks from my house at $. 6, other than that no luck so I have no words for that.

Now go get some.

With the desctruction going on at BP, I find myself trolling CL. I think I've hit every Craigslist Verification service out there, and nothing real.

KlewBlue777
12-18-17, 01:20

With the desctruction going on at BP, I find myself trolling CL. I think I've hit every Craigslist Verification service out there, and nothing real.I've been using the website "live escort reviews" if you haven't visited it. I think it somehow is linked with TER since if the digits has a TER review you can view it. I also think it shows escorts posts from various sites. Just some F. Why. I. If you didn't know about the site.

Ps1999
12-18-17, 08:37
Dude or chick?She was posting on BP a while back. We had text back and forth and couldn't come up with a meet. She contacted me a few weeks back that she's back in the game and wants to meet. Havnt met yet. She's thicker but seems from our texts she's game for anything.

ZipperSquid
12-19-17, 15:24
Dude or chick?She goes by Niki Shots.

OlderFunGuy
12-20-17, 00:11
She posted on CL this morning. Took a quick look at her CCAP record. Looks she had some family problems. On of her uncles. Anyhow, it was the first time I ever saw a court record where the defendant was ordered to not use Backpage or any similar website. Guess Craigslist doesn't count Anyhow, sent her a message and texted the number in the post. No reply to either. OFG out.

LuvNitdc5
12-20-17, 12:05
No review here. But nice pics and all contact info is in the post. I figured the way ads get flagged this might help someone out. Enjoy.

WiscMan039
12-20-17, 14:20
Not a review!! Info only. So she posted Saturday offering full nude sensual massages with happy ending. Located in Oconomowoc. Would travel but could not host. So bunch of back and forth. She stated 25 years old, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds. So, she states $100 for the hour. I asked about oral. She replies " I don't suck dick" I ask about eating her. She said yes for $120. Looks cuter than hell but sounds too thick for me and I don't see chicks that don't suck dick. Anyone want to give her a test drive, let me know OFG out.I'd give her a test drive. Got her digits?

OlderGuys2
12-21-17, 21:33
No review here. But nice pics and all contact info is in the post. I figured the way ads get flagged this might help someone out. Enjoy.Has anyone here gone and see this girl? Been texting with her but not sure .

ZZZMan1234
12-22-17, 00:10
Not a review!! Info only. So she posted Saturday offering full nude sensual massages with happy ending. Located in Oconomowoc. Would travel but could not host. So bunch of back and forth. She stated 25 years old, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds. So, she states $100 for the hour. I asked about oral. She replies " I don't suck dick" I ask about eating her. She said yes for $120. Looks cuter than hell but sounds too thick for me and I don't see chicks that don't suck dick. Anyone want to give her a test drive, let me know OFG out.Have her contact info to share?

MilwPussyHound
12-22-17, 01:42
I was wondering if anyone else was getting text messages from her. I was texting her old number (last 4 #4345) and it was radio silence for about a week. Then all of a sudden last night I got a text from (4603) saying they live in Otown and wanted addy. I assume addy meant aderal. I remember reading on here that she likes that stuff. Well the only person I saw in Oconomowoc was crazy Nicole. But when I was asking her name which she absolutely would not give she said I've been there. I ask if she has a new # and mention the last 4 of her old # (4345) and also mention that she lived on Maple St. And this person say absolutely not. Don't know if it's the crazy or someone f-ing with me. Thanks for any info.

OlderFunGuy
12-25-17, 05:10
She posted on CL a couple of weeks ago. States 23 years old, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds. Said she hosted near 85th and Morgan. Reasonable donation. Plain and simple, I don't do incalls, so that was end of that. Now I get a message out of the blue that she will do an outcall. I am mildy interested but at the present time, I am up to my eyeballs with pussy. Anyone want to give her a test ride, let me know OFG out.Some guy posted this on CL early Christmas morning. For what ever its worth. Merry Christmas! OFG out.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/stay-far-away-w4m/6437187569.html

LoveSmallPerky
12-25-17, 09:43
She posted on CL a couple of weeks ago. States 23 years old, 5 foot 5, 115 pounds. Said she hosted near 85th and Morgan. Reasonable donation. Plain and simple, I don't do incalls, so that was end of that. Now I get a message out of the blue that she will do an outcall. I am mildy interested but at the present time, I am up to my eyeballs with pussy. Anyone want to give her a test ride, let me know OFG out.Spurned guy or truth?

Pure trouble.
Ill run out of enthusiasm for making the post.
But if you talk with her.
Be prepared for a headache.
Oh. And her pics are her on her best day. 5 years ago easily

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/stay-far-away-w4m/6437187569.html

HuntingStreets
12-25-17, 11:47
Spurned guy or truth?

Pure trouble.
Ill run out of enthusiasm for making the post.
But if you talk with her.
Be prepared for a headache.
Oh. And her pics are her on her best day. 5 years ago easily

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/stay-far-away-w4m/6437187569.htmlTake it for what is worth it's worth to you. She was my regular for a couple of months late last spring when she was solely a SW. Her look is different, kind of Eastern European, perhaps Hungary or Romania. At least one of the pics is very current, having been posted to her FB page only a few weeks ago. She never had a phone back then, we would schedule another session when I dropped her off and I don't recall her ever standing me up.

Performance was always good with an open menu with the exception of Greek. Everything BB.

Her body was typical junkie with some baby damage. Track mark arms and legs. Smaller breasts that would probably be nice if she put on 15 or 20 lbs, like so many she's underweight for the infamous gas station diet. I know you can't search 3 letters, but if you go through the SW thread from April / May (maybe March / April) you'll find several reports on her from me.

I would have kept seeing her, but in June she took off for Florida. Some said she was trying to get into porn, some said she found a sugar daddy that was putting her up. Whatever it was it didn't work out, she was back here by fall. I saw her on the street several times but was never in a circumstance to scoop.

Like most SW's she was always looking for a hustle and has a long CCAP with retail theft. She never burned me or stole from me in any way, but that was 7-8 months ago. If she was staying in the area mentioned it almost certainly means management is involved and that can change everything. We also know how the lifestyle can change appearances quickly.

She was picked up by LEO Dec 5 and placed on a "safekeeper hold" whatever that is. Obviously she's out now. She did just have a positive review here within the last 2 weeks from someone who scooped her on GF. As always YMMV dramatically. I'd be wary of taking her to your house, but if you can get her at SW prices she was always a good time.

HS.

CrackerJack77
12-25-17, 13:58
Take it for what is worth it's worth to you. She was my regular for a couple of months late last spring when she was solely a SW. Her look is different, kind of Eastern European, perhaps Hungary or Romania. At least one of the pics is very current, having been posted to her FB page only a few weeks ago. She never had a phone back then, we would schedule another session when I dropped her off and I don't recall her ever standing me up.

Performance was always good with an open menu with the exception of Greek. Everything BB.

Her body was typical junkie with some baby damage. Track mark arms and legs. Smaller breasts that would probably be nice if she put on 15 or 20 lbs, like so many she's underweight for the infamous gas station diet. I know you can't search 3 letters, but if you go through the SW thread from April / May (maybe March / April) you'll find several reports on her from me.

I would have kept seeing her, but in June she took off for Florida. Some said she was trying to get into porn, some said she found a sugar daddy that was putting her up. Whatever it was it didn't work out, she was back here by fall. I saw her on the street several times but was never in a circumstance to scoop.

Like most SW's she was always looking for a hustle and has a long CCAP with retail theft. She never burned me or stole from me in any way, but that was 7-8 months ago. If she was staying in the area mentioned it almost certainly means management is involved and that can change everything. We also know how the lifestyle can change appearances quickly.

She was picked up by LEO Dec 5 and placed on a "safekeeper hold" whatever that is. Obviously she's out now. She did just have a positive review here within the last 2 weeks from someone who scooped her on GF. As always YMMV dramatically. I'd be wary of taking her to your house, but if you can get her at SW prices she was always a good time.

HS.Thank you for the informative post. I love her look, but for me, that's just too much baggage and risk.

I no longer Kirby's number. If anyone would be willing to PM me with it, that would be awesome!

Zimbler
12-29-17, 13:44
I haven't posted an ad on CL in over a year. I did recently and received over 200 emails in less than 2 hours. All spam. Unreal.

Gfe12
12-29-17, 15:27
I haven't posted an ad on CL in over a year. I did recently and received over 200 emails in less than 2 hours. All spam. Unreal.Hit or miss. Mainly miss. Out of the 200+ emails I got, I got about 4 hookers, and one casually looking 20 year old who wanted an older guy for fwb. Was definitely worth it!!

DaddyzBoi
12-29-17, 16:58
Does anyone know if anyone still escorts on CL? Just curious if I can get help picking them out, since I always see the people I'm trying to contact being flagged.

Thanks.

Kikime
12-30-17, 11:34
Have her contact info to share?So I believe you are getting 2 different women confused in oconomowoc. The one on maple doesn't do outcalls. Or massages. And she 100 lbs 5 foot. I had a great time w her.

OlderFunGuy
12-31-17, 18:53
She posted today offering massages. Said she was in Oconomowoc and doing out call only. Damn, she is a cutie pie. Said she is 25,5 foot 4, 160. Offering deep tissue for 80 and sensual for 100. Was thinking of giving her a test drive. Anyone ever see her? Stay warm and Happy New Year!! OFG out.

LookingForLefty
01-01-18, 00:39
She posted today offering massages. Said she was in Oconomowoc and doing out call only. Damn, she is a cutie pie. Said she is 25,5 foot 4, 160. Offering deep tissue for 80 and sensual for 100. Was thinking of giving her a test drive. Anyone ever see her? Stay warm and Happy New Year!! OFG out.I've got a few contacts in Oconomowoc and she doesn't show up on their radar. Models, wannabe model / addicts, sketchy CMTs. Guess you will have to take one for the team. Better buy her some pie at Perkins if she is 160 lbs.

CharlieKane200
01-01-18, 10:27
She posted today offering massages. Said she was in Oconomowoc and doing out call only. Damn, she is a cutie pie. Said she is 25,5 foot 4, 160. Offering deep tissue for 80 and sensual for 100. Was thinking of giving her a test drive. Anyone ever see her? Stay warm and Happy New Year!! OFG out.Happy New Year to you, too. Let us know how the weigh in goes. 5' 4" and 160 lbs means that she will be a tad more round than the picture suggests.

Zeuss
01-01-18, 16:54
She posted today offering massages. Said she was in Oconomowoc and doing out call only. Damn, she is a cutie pie. Said she is 25,5 foot 4, 160. Offering deep tissue for 80 and sensual for 100. Was thinking of giving her a test drive. Anyone ever see her? Stay warm and Happy New Year!! OFG out.She's legit. Number linked to fb. Yes she's thicker, but in an athletic way. She used to do MMA. She was in northern IL a month ago, came back from Texas.

GbFreak33
01-02-18, 17:35
4603 is Crazy Sara / Nicole. Got a text from her today. Did not meet as I am just a little nervous about here being clean as there was a rumer she was not. And to walk into a dark room and not see a damn thing is a little tough for me. She is fun as hell I bet for those who have bigger balls then me!

I was wondering if anyone else was getting text messages from her. I was texting her old number (last 4 #4345) and it was radio silence for about a week. Then all of a sudden last night I got a text from (4603) saying they live in Otown and wanted addy. I assume addy meant aderal. I remember reading on here that she likes that stuff. Well the only person I saw in Oconomowoc was crazy Nicole. But when I was asking her name which she absolutely would not give she said I've been there. I ask if she has a new # and mention the last 4 of her old # (4345) and also mention that she lived on Maple St. And this person say absolutely not. Don't know if it's the crazy or someone f-ing with me. Thanks for any info.

Gfe12
01-02-18, 18:13
4603 is Crazy Sara / Nicole. Got a text from her today. Did not meet as I am just a little nervous about here being clean as there was a rumer she was not. And to walk into a dark room and not see a damn thing is a little tough for me. She is fun as hell I bet for those who have bigger balls then me!Do you have a number for this crazy sara? I'll take her for a spin.

Miltown
01-02-18, 20:23
4603 is Crazy Sara / Nicole. Got a text from her today. Did not meet as I am just a little nervous about here being clean as there was a rumer she was not. And to walk into a dark room and not see a damn thing is a little tough for me. She is fun as hell I bet for those who have bigger balls then me!I was told the same thing but when I asked the guy for specifics he went silent. Saw her once. Nice body but crazy with her rules and inflexibility.

JimHoll
01-03-18, 15:57
Just an FYI to help a friend out. I've come to know the night owl little Monster. Best contacted in the latter part of the evening. Not real quick to respond and don't expect a conversation. State your business and be a.

Gentleman. Suggest a time and ask her if she can accommodate it. She is as real as real can be. Polite, pleasant and very much down to earth girl next door type. Loves people and is a genuine pleaser because she enjoys what she does and she does it very well. Don't rush her and she won't rush you. Take her a gift to break the ice. She will appreciate it and you may find yourself gaining a friend more so than a business associate. Happy new year. Boyz&men.

MKEhe
01-03-18, 16:05
She posted today offering massages. Said she was in Oconomowoc and doing out call only. Damn, she is a cutie pie. Said she is 25,5 foot 4, 160. Offering deep tissue for 80 and sensual for 100. Was thinking of giving her a test drive. Anyone ever see her? Stay warm and Happy New Year!! OFG out.She is cute, does she usually post with a name or a usual title for her ad? I'd like to get ahold of her.

Edit: you posted that her name was Alexis but I could t find any results. If you have a link or other info that would be great

OldHornDog
01-03-18, 16:22
Would anyone be willing to share the contact info for any of the Oconomowoc Craigslist girls. I'm most interested in the crazy ones. Does that make me crazy? Possibly LOL. Please help out a fellow monger.

HornyHubby41
01-03-18, 17:56
Just an FYI to help a friend out. I've come to know the night owl little Monster. Best contacted in the latter part of the evening. Not real quick to respond and don't expect a conversation. State your business and be a.

Gentleman. Suggest a time and ask her if she can accommodate it. She is as real as real can be. Polite, pleasant and very much down to earth girl next door type. Loves people and is a genuine pleaser because she enjoys what she does and she does it very well. Don't rush her and she won't rush you. Take her a gift to break the ice. She will appreciate it and you may find yourself gaining a friend more so than a business associate. Happy new year. Boyz&men.Assuming you are referring to Little Monster in Waukesha. In the past she was car date only. Does she now offer incall?

Thanks in advance!

HH41 out.

JohneDrama
01-06-18, 17:19
Assuming you are referring to Little Monster in Waukesha. In the past she was car date only. Does she now offer incall?

Thanks in advance!

HH41 out.She told me she uses a guys place for $40 and they guy is there and most of her clients don't care. I did the car date only.

TimWatley1973
01-06-18, 20:40
I'm afraid to see anyone who purposely calls themselves a monster. I've visited too many "girls" who described themselves as "beautiful", "gorgeous", "amazing" (choose your flattering adjective) and I ended up with a monster. I can't imagine what a self proclaimed monster will do to me and how she will actually appear.

She told me she uses a guys place for $40 and they guy is there and most of her clients don't care. I did the car date only.

HughMonger
01-07-18, 00:10
I'm afraid to see anyone who purposely calls themselves a monster. I've visited too many "girls" who described themselves as "beautiful", "gorgeous", "amazing" (choose your flattering adjective) and I ended up with a monster. I can't imagine what a self proclaimed monster will do to me and how she will actually appear.She's cute and sweet. Definitely a wt vibe but you know that going in.

OildaleGuy
01-07-18, 10:19
She's cute and sweet. Definitely a wt vibe but you know that going in.Can second this. Was worried that the pics would be the typical better than she was, but she's way cuter. Great body too.

JohneDrama
01-08-18, 20:21
Can second this. Was worried that the pics would be the typical better than she was, but she's way cuter. Great body too.Face is average tits are great. Didn't actually see her ass. She's worth a visit.

Terry7168
01-08-18, 21:53
Finally got a response from her! Pretty much told me not to believe everything I read on USA.

Any way wanted to try her out, told me the qv cardate. I don't do cardates, but figured, I would.

So I could see her. Silence after that! Called my utr gal. Lately I have texted a few providers to.

Get their donation, no responses. Guess these girls are awfully busy now days! Ill try monster again.

In the near future, see what happens.

Guapo Marx
01-09-18, 00:25
Finally got a response from her! Pretty much told me not to believe everything I read on USA.

Any way wanted to try her out, told me the qv cardate. I don't do cardates, but figured, I would.

So I could see her. Silence after that! Called my utr gal. Lately I have texted a few providers to.

Get their donation, no responses. Guess these girls are awfully busy now days! Ill try monster again.

In the near future, see what happens.I see 4 of them are guests of the county tonight. My luck Monster would be right on their radar.

GbFreak33
01-09-18, 10:25
I see 4 of them are guests of the county tonight. My luck Monster would be right on their radar.I saw one of the ones I see is on the list to, but when ccap I see no new charges. Must of viaolated probation.

Guapo Marx
01-09-18, 10:55
I saw one of the ones I see is on the list to, but when ccap I see no new charges. Must of viaolated probation.Anastassia? Last weigh in was 167. She's put on some pounds. Emily, Alyssa, and Waukesha Jen. She had some new years FB posts all dolled up. You know the pics they put on FB are the best they have at the best moments. I saw a couple of other UTRs as well but they are so low volume know one would know them.

TheCondor7
01-09-18, 10:56
She's cute and sweet. Definitely a wt vibe but you know that going in.What's wt stand for?

Ps1999
01-09-18, 11:19
What's wt stand for?I'd assume WHITE TRASH.

MilwaukeePics
01-09-18, 15:26
Hey guys. This is Bell. She has been my go-to quick car head lately. She's chatty and sweet. She doesn't drive but if you pick her up you can take her anyway. She is very, very skilled and talented orally. I put her in my top 5 all time. Yes that good. Rates start at 50 - seniors hit me for digits.

I'd guess 5'6, 150# - curvy but not big.

Dr Manhattan
01-09-18, 16:33
Hey guys. This is Bell. She has been my go-to quick car head lately. She's chatty and sweet. She doesn't drive but if you pick her up you can take her anyway. She is very, very skilled and talented orally. I put her in my top 5 all time. Yes that good. Rates start at 50 - seniors hit me for digits.

I'd guess 5'6, 150# - curvy but not big.Bell looks very similar to the woman who responds to this ad. She wanted to meet for barefoot coffee, which in the Winter seems like an extreme fetish to say the least. I tried to discuss massage, but never heard back.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/res/d/need-barefoot-females-services/6449239173.html

Ps1999
01-09-18, 16:44

I'd guess 5'6, 150# - curvy but not big.I saw Bell a few years back at a notel on 27th. I would say your spot on with the BBBJ. She gives er! When I saw her she was a bit too thick for me but seemed open to whatever my interests were. I would recomend also.

DudeDontCallMe
01-09-18, 18:48
I agree, she is as good at giving head as her sister Allie. Bigger girl, curvy not even close to BBW. Looks nice.

I'd guess 5'6, 150# - curvy but not big.

Gfe12
01-09-18, 19:18
I agree, she is as good at giving head as her sister Allie. Bigger girl, curvy not even close to BBW. Looks nice.Got to love them thick ones. If you have digits to share I'd love to see if I can connect with her.

Ps1999
01-12-18, 16:14
This is the second time in the last few weeks that I responded to a CL ad that when the 'person' replied with a pic the girl looked liked a girl under 18 and asked for a pic and my number. Again when I asked her for her age no response. Maybe I've watched to many episodes of To Catch a Preditor but is really seems like 'someone' is trolling for pedafiles.

Be Safe.

LoveSmallPerky
01-12-18, 21:38
This is the second time in the last few weeks that I responded to a CL ad that when the 'person' replied with a pic the girl looked liked a girl under 18 and asked for a pic and my number. Again when I asked her for her age no response. Maybe I've watched to many episodes of To Catch a Preditor but is really seems like 'someone' is trolling for pedafiles.

Be Safe.I don't reply to any that say to send a number and pic. I'm kind of thinking like you but just assume it is a scam or someone that is reporting to the phoney report a john websites. They post the name, number, picture and any other info as soliciting for sex and then want money to remove your info.

Curious Jack
01-12-18, 22:19
I don't reply to any that say to send a number and pic. I'm kind of thinking like you but just assume it is a scam or someone that is reporting to the phoney report a john websites. They post the name, number, picture and any other info as soliciting for sex and then want money to remove your info.I'm a CL ad novice but the only posts that look credible to me are the ones that include an actual phone number with a (262) or (414) area code.

Dr Manhattan
01-13-18, 18:34
I'm a CL ad novice but the only posts that look credible to me are the ones that include an actual phone number with a (262) or (414) area code.Better still, if you can't find an existing review, use their phone number to search for a facebook profile. Also useful, is cross referencing the photos used in the ad on Google Images. If her pics appear in multiple cities at the same time, it's likely a scam.

FerrariForMe
01-14-18, 08:51
I have had relatively good luck on Craigslist and by that I mean I find maybe 1 or 2 girls a year. Not a lot I know, but they have been my all time favorites. Some of you know of ones I'm talking about. All have been UTR. That brings me to the adds with the phone numbers in them. Most of those adds if not all are just backpage girls that are looking for new ways to advertise now that backpage has a fee. If that's what you're looking for, go ahead I believe most are legit. Do your research as always though. These are typically found in the casual encounter section. I have had my luck finding UTR's in the creative services and creative gigs sections.

Good luck and if you're patient and weed through all the crap it will eventually pay off.

I'm a CL ad novice but the only posts that look credible to me are the ones that include an actual phone number with a (262) or (414) area code.

JimHoll
01-15-18, 20:16
Met CL Amanda tonight. Great gal, very personal, compassionate and willing. Easy, straight forward connection. She pleasantly surprised me, being a more BP gal kind of guy. She was way more outgoing and super friendly from the first moment to the last. Very relaxed and fluent. Attractive, clean, attentive and willing. I must say. She has her habits, but claims to keep it in check as much as possible. SW side in call or out call if you supply ride. Wallet friendly. Digits to contributing seniors.

Yahsdlalhf
01-17-18, 01:30
Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking for a provider that gives good oral service that's not too expensive (40-60 per session) for regular car fun appointments. White, Latina or asian preferred. Any recommendations would be much appreciated! Thanks much.

AltereEgo
01-19-18, 23:02
Based on Jim's recommendation, thank you Jim. I reached out to Amanda. Very nice girl attractive easy to talk to. I had a nice time. Will repeat. Although her number has changed. Digits available for contributing members.

JimHoll
01-20-18, 16:42
Based on Jim's recommendation, thank you Jim. I reached out to Amanda. Very nice girl attractive easy to talk to. I had a nice time. Will repeat. Although her number has changed. Digits available for contributing members.Thanks to AltereEgo I reconnected with Amanda this morning. I do appreciate the reciprocal courtesy. Seems her phone got broke a few days after originally meeting her. She's now at a new location, new #. Had another terrific meeting & great conversation over breakfast with her this morning. If you get the chance to meet her, expect the unexpected because she is one sweet treat.

Atmech113
01-23-18, 11:20
I agree, she is as good at giving head as her sister Allie. Bigger girl, curvy not even close to BBW. Looks nice.Hi I'm a senior 61 I'm coming to town this week for a few days I would like some company could I get her digits.

JimHoll
01-31-18, 18:52
Amanda is back once again. New digits for contributors. Happy hunnying.

RobertWi69
02-01-18, 14:35
She posted on CL this morning. Took a quick look at her CCAP record. Looks she had some family problems. On of her uncles. Anyhow, it was the first time I ever saw a court record where the defendant was ordered to not use Backpage or any similar website. Guess Craigslist doesn't count Anyhow, sent her a message and texted the number in the post. No reply to either. OFG out.Sorry this is responding to an old post but I haven't been on here for a while.

She's been around doing this for a looooong while, since she was 16 or so. She has a number of kids and lives the inner city north side of Milwaukee lifestyle. Every so often she ravels with a friend or two on a road trip to work. I saw her early on in her career and don't really remember a whole lot (this was back in my HOH days). We connected on FB and talked for awhile but then I realized how ghetto she was and put an end to that. The word 'hardened' would definitely apply to her.

MilwPussyHound
02-05-18, 15:46
So I have noticed the ads under casual encounters (W4 M) were slow disappearing. Now they are all gone. Zero ads in Milwaukee now. Anyone actually know what's going on?

OlderFunGuy
02-05-18, 23:14
Happened to catch her post on Sunday afternoon and replied to her post. She replied with her number and we began texting. Everything sounded good so set up a noon Monday pickup for her to come back to my place. So the only downside to the whole adventure was that the noon pick up turned into 3 PM. For me, not an issue. Anyhow, picked her up at her house in the 85th and Beloit area. She loves Panera's so stopped there to grab a bite to eat on the way back to my place. She is 24 years old, 5 foot 5, 120 pounds. Perfect b cups and she had a heavy sweater on and no bra and her eraser like nipples were poking through the sweater.

Anyhow, very cute girl, great body. A touch of baby damage. And what a great personality. Bubbly, friendly, intelligent, conversant. She had watched the Super Bowl and we shared our joy of the Eagles beating the hated Patriots. We both like Timberlake and agreed on the lameness of the half time show. And we both shared our hatred of the psychopath that lives in a big white residence. DFK, FIV (super tight), DATY (awesome orgasms) and very very nice BBBJCIM / Spit Just a very fun afternoon. And kind of a new experience for me. While she was sitting on my face her long sexy hair was caressing OFG junior. She is definitely being penciled in the line up card for Spring training.

She can do incall. Outcall needs to be picked up.

Outfishing
02-06-18, 11:18
Happened to catch her post on Sunday afternoon and replied to her post. She replied with her number and we began texting. Everything sounded good so set up a noon Monday pickup for her to come back to my place. So the only downside to the whole adventure was that the noon pick up turned into 3 PM. For me, not an issue. Anyhow, picked her up at her house in the 85th and Beloit area. She loves Panera's so stopped there to grab a bite to eat on the way back to my place. She is 24 years old, 5 foot 5, 120 pounds. Perfect b cups and she had a heavy sweater on and no bra and her eraser like nipples were poking through the sweater.

Anyhow, very cute girl, great body. A touch of baby damage. And what a great personality. Bubbly, friendly, intelligent, conversant. She had watched the Super Bowl and we shared our joy of the Eagles beating the hated Patriots. We both like Timberlake and agreed on the lameness of the half time show. And we both shared our hatred of the psychopath that lives in a big white residence. DFK, FIV (super tight), DATY (awesome orgasms) and very very nice BBBJCIM / Spit Just a very fun afternoon. And kind of a new experience for me. While she was sitting on my face her long sexy hair was caressing OFG junior. She is definitely being penciled in the line up card for Spring training.

She can do incall. Outcall needs to be picked up.Nice catch OFG.

LookingForLefty
02-06-18, 12:19

She can do incall. Outcall needs to be picked up.I don't think I've ever taken an escort out to eat. I've fed a lot of hungry SWs, cooked for them, and even fed their kids. Usually they just went to get it over with, go get high, and then wash off my stink. She looks really cute and what would kill me is the 3 hour wait. I would blue pill up and junior would be up and down like a yoyo. If I had to wait 3 hours I'd be so frustrated, nervous, stressed, I just would not be my best. Sometimes I'd rather settle for an old sea hag than is on time that a beauty that is 3 hours late due to drama and drugs. I think you just have to assume they are all going to be an hour to two late. My personality is all of a sudden I want someone over. I call, they say sure be right over. I assume they will get in the car and come. In reality, they need to numb up first, get their brain hijacked to where doing it with an old guy is ok, maybe hose off some and brush their hair, put $2 of gas in, and then come over. Going out and picking up a SW is no longer an option. Its been years since I brought one to the house or got a $20 room from Patel on 27th. I will give the press and the human trafficker police a lot of credit, the anti drug folks for getting the work out, teaching me not to contribute to the problem. For me it has to be a real business agreement where the woman not under the control of pimps or drugs.

Getting back to going out to eat. I guess I have done that. I took a stripper to lunch few years ago. Watched her stuff down a prime rib in about 5 minutes. I think she could have won one of those contests where you can eat a 60 oz steak in a hour, you get it for free. She was bipolar and manic. The whole time I'm just looking at her in awe of her beauty, her tits, and thinking how great she is going to be. And she was. I could barely eat and left half of it, but she finished it off for me. Why can't I be a normal guy, find a nice escort to spend a hour with eating dinner, not having my mind occupied with her ass, and then go back to my place for the night. Make sweet love. Sleep. Then in the morning lay in bed and read the Sunday paper together? Did that once with a woman I met on America Online 20 years ago.

Funsteve1111
02-06-18, 20:08

She can do incall. Outcall needs to be picked up.Treat someone with respect and like an actual human being and the service will improve each time because they like you. Everyone wins.

Cruising Y
02-07-18, 05:59
Treat someone with respect and like an actual human being and the service will improve each time because they like you. Everyone wins.No they don't like you or us. They will take what ever they can get, money, food, candles. Treat Johns with respect and more free stuff will improve. It works both ways.

LookingForLefty
02-07-18, 09:20
No they don't like you or us. They will take what ever they can get, money, food, candles. Treat Johns with respect and more free stuff will improve. It works both ways.All women like to be treated well. Most of the women we meet have not been treated well. A lot of escorts have told me how nice some of you fellow are and sometime taken aback by your gentleness and affection. It does help them endure their time with us. Still down deep most don't really like us. Oh I've had my share of women who actually liked me and offer, and still offer today, to visit for free. There is no free lunch, these are troubled women sex addicts who are predators. In their own right. About 90% or more are addicts, have a lot of drama, and in despair. So if you are going to contribute to their situation, treat them the way you want to be treated. Even if down deep they think you are a creepy guy who is taking advantage of them.

Cruising Y
02-07-18, 16:01
All women like to be treated well. Most of the women we meet have not been treated well. A lot of escorts have told me how nice some of you fellow are and sometime taken aback by your gentleness and affection. It does help them endure their time with us. Still down deep most don't really like us. Oh I've had my share of women who actually liked me and offer, and still offer today, to visit for free. There is no free lunch, these are troubled women sex addicts who are predators. In their own right. About 90% or more are addicts, have a lot of drama, and in despair. So if you are going to contribute to their situation, treat them the way you want to be treated. Even if down deep they think you are a creepy guy who is taking advantage of them.I agree, no reason to go out of our way to be mean or treat them any different than you would treat anyone else. Just have to keep things in the proper perspective and not start thinking any of these providers are your girlfriend. In fact they kinda remind me of a car salesman that acts like your best long lost friend, when in reality all he's trying to do is win you over to drain as much out of your wallet as they can.

OlderGuys2
02-10-18, 10:38
Does anyone know if the girl that lives above the bar in pewaukee still seeing guys? If so please give me contact info Thanks OG2. im me if you have seen recently or contact info.

DaddyForYou
02-11-18, 00:46
Saw her posting on CL Friday night. Made arrangements to get together with her today. Picked her up and brought her back to my place. Very cute girl and very nice body. I would have to say total GFE and very nice time. Will be a repeat for sure.

OlderGuys2
02-12-18, 10:33
Saw her posting on CL Friday night. Made arrangements to get together with her today. Picked her up and brought her back to my place. Very cute girl and very nice body. I would have to say total GFE and very nice time. Will be a repeat for sure.Does she do incalls to and were? This is for us married men that can't take her home with us Thanks.

DaddyForYou
02-12-18, 20:40
Happened to catch her post this afternoon. Exchanged several messages. Said I could play with her during the massage. Said the happy ending was a HJ. I asked if the happy ending could be a BJ she said "I don't suck dick" I was kind of interested than she said she is 5 foot 4, 150 pounds. Kind of a cute girl but a no go. If anyone has an interest I have her numbeer.

LookingForLefty
02-13-18, 07:59
Treat someone with respect and like an actual human being and the service will improve each time because they like you. Everyone wins.This applies to every person. Even addicts. But its hard to have a real date with an addict because they need to hit the road and get high or meet their pimp.

A few years ago I took in a welfare mom. When the kids were at school, she'd come to my place and crash all day, mostly napping off pills. I could do as I pleased with her. Recently I was contacted by her daughter, thanking me for feeding them when their mom was sick. That little girl is now older, has a full set of fabulous tits but is underage and living in a foster home. Says her mom is back with parents and in and out of rehab. Kind of nice to hear a thank you. I think the kid is messed up. Look a bit goth with the green hair and such. We became friends on FB. Feel creepy looking at her skin showing pics. I'm very careful in what I say to her and avoid any kind of personal meeting. Even though it is quite tempting.

Nachynn
02-13-18, 11:07
Does she do incalls to and were? This is for us married men that can't take her home with us Thanks.Did you ask her?

DaddyForYou
02-13-18, 11:11
Woke up around 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so took a quick cruise through BP and CL. Saw a posting for ww4 m which said take one or both. Messaged back and forth for awhile. Said Lisa and Chrissy and you can one or both. Said they are bi sexual and hosting near Oklahoma and Clement. Then said it was 80 bucks. For both!! I was kind of interested until they sent me pics. Not my thing, but if anyone is interested I have the number.

Ps1999
02-13-18, 12:19
Did you ask her?So simple of an answer to a simple question. I understand trying to get info on some one to find out if you want to see her, but for fucks sake do some foot work yourself. Isn't that part of the thrill? THE ACTUAL HUNT.

AngryBob
02-13-18, 12:41
Woke up around 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so took a quick cruise through BP and CL. Saw a posting for ww4 m which said take one or both. Messaged back and forth for awhile. Said Lisa and Chrissy and you can one or both. Said they are bi sexual and hosting near Oklahoma and Clement. Then said it was 80 bucks. For both!! I was kind of interested until they sent me pics. Not my thing, but if anyone is interested I have the number.Haha, and that's why they didn't post pics-nobody would ever call if they posted pics.

DartMan
02-13-18, 12:41
So simple of an answer to a simple question. I understand trying to get info on some one to find out if you want to see her, but for fucks sake do some foot work yourself. Isn't that part of the thrill? THE ACTUAL HUNT.Somehow you can become a senior member by asking 141 questions.

Slick Banister
02-13-18, 19:15
Did you ask her?

Does she do incalls to and were? This is for us married men that can't take her home with us Thanks.I'm going to guess her ad was taken down and he doesn't have her contact info. PM's go a long way in that situation.

DaddyForYou
02-14-18, 22:22
She responded to my CL posting today. Stated 22 years old, 5 foot 3, 32 DD-22-30 Puerto Rican and Trinidadian. Was mildly interested. Quoted prices for out call were a bit on the high side. Then she sent a pic and did not really float my boat. If anyone is interested in her number shoot me a PM.

TheManClay
02-16-18, 15:53
Gentlemen, anyone seen lilah? Her email says harmony jade. Offers nude rubs and outcall only. Searched and searched and can't find anything. Anyone had any experience?

DaddyForYou
02-18-18, 01:47
So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.

DaddyForYou
02-18-18, 20:25
I posted about her last week Had a great time with her. So she is no longer at the place I picked her up and no longer has the phone (640) that we texted on. Have had some reports that she was spotted walking on 12th and Greenfield and perhaps staying at a crack house on 15th and Greenfield. Obviously she has some issues but if anyone knows a way to get ahold of her, please share Thanks a bunch.

Silver9828
02-19-18, 17:25
I saw Amanda about 1-1/2 weeks ago at a very nice safe incall. As previously described she is a GFE provider with everything except anal available. She was ready on time and seems to enjoy herself. She was very responsive. I had planned on repeating but according to the latest report she has gone off the grid. I thought her situation might've been improving but apparently not. If anyone knows how to contact her I would appreciate that information.

MKEhe
02-19-18, 18:17
So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.Which section does she post in?

HuntingStreets
02-20-18, 00:45
I saw Amanda about 1-1/2 weeks ago at a very nice safe incall. As previously described she is a GFE provider with everything except anal available. She was ready on time and seems to enjoy herself. She was very responsive. I had planned on repeating but according to the latest report she has gone off the grid. I thought her situation might've been improving but apparently not. If anyone knows how to contact her I would appreciate that information.Low teens on Greenfield was where I saw her working quite recently.

HS.

MongerWaukesha
02-20-18, 04:07
Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.

DieselMike
02-20-18, 08:38
So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.All that great action but no PIV? Seems strange. Like a meal with just appetizers and no entree.

ZipperSquid
02-20-18, 11:51
So, her and I go back awhile. Had her over on Valentine's Day. If you go back in time, she was always rated in the top BJ givers. The biggest knock on her was her location (Riverwest) and that she does not offer FS. Well, her location is better and FS is still not and the menu. Anyhow, picked her up Wednesday morning and back to my place She likes shaved balls so did some manscaping and I was well rewarded with very nice BLS. She knows what I like so she spent about 45 minutes in the tub getting shaved up. Very nice eating session. She giggles the whole the time she is being eaten and had 3 very nice orgasms. So she goes to work on me. DAMN!! So I am pounding on her head to let go. When she comes up for air she says she just wanted to make sure she got it all. Well Ms Shop Vac, you got every last drop She likes sucking and pinching my nipples. Well I like pinching and sucking her nipples too Total GFE.And was there a visit to the candle closet? You sound like you could be OFG's twin, if not the one and only.

MongerWaukesha
02-20-18, 14:43
Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.Well photo was her, she has lost a little weight since it was taken, no obvious signs of drugs, she'd 37, wanted $150/ hr, talked her down for a quick BBBJ in the car. Would repeat.

VikingPride
02-20-18, 17:54
Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.Yep. Let us know how it goes or pm if you want!

DaddyForYou
02-21-18, 01:51
All that great action but no PIV? Seems strange. Like a meal with just appetizers and no entree.Well Gee Willikers! I didn't know how graphic to be. Anyhow, yes there was FIV. And plenty of it. And here is another tidbit I left out. At least with me, she loves BLS. So I did a bit of manscaping on the morning of our date. And I was well rewarded!! And sadly, I don't have a candle closet, but I am sure as hell thinking of starting one. I want to be a Yankee Doodle Dandy!

DaddyForYou
02-21-18, 14:59
She posted on CL last week and I posted about her. She posted again today. I had several requests for her number. I am on the fence about having her over. So, did anyone see her? If so, would appreciate some feedback. Post or PM thanks.

NewtonBomb
02-21-18, 17:22
Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.

Ps1999
02-21-18, 18:00
After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.Who are you guys talking about? This went from Amanda to Jess now its Jen. Ist this the Jen?

http://jen.supergfe.com/

DieselMike
02-21-18, 21:11
Well Gee Willikers! I didn't know how graphic to be. Anyhow, yes there was FIV. And plenty of it. And here is another tidbit I left out. At least with me, she loves BLS. So I did a bit of manscaping on the morning of our date. And I was well rewarded!! And sadly, I don't have a candle closet, but I am sure as hell thinking of starting one. I want to be a Yankee Doodle Dandy!I didn't mean my original post on this subject to sound disparaging of either the monger or the girl. All that matters is that both parties were satisfied with the arrangement. The monger mentioned "no FS" which is generally considered penis in vagina, "PIV", or to get technical "fucking", which is a bit different from finger (s) in vagina, "FIV", and I was curious as to why that girl will not engage.

MongerWaukesha
02-22-18, 09:04
After being completely ignored by Amanda, I got a text that I missed yesterday at 9:30 am. I was in the middle of travelling and was getting bombarded by 3 different people as well as using navigation. I replied back later yesterday and never heard anything until 2:45 today for a quick meet and greet and 15 minutes for $150. I'm assuming this is Jess, (I didn't ask). Just texted her back that I was busy. I didn't try to negotiate. Sounds like Jess, If this is her, already has GPS.Yeah, she will give you a speech on how she's at a different level then Amanda, claims secodntime around it's 150 for a hole hour. Lots of wiggle room in her price though. I think she's aiming high knowing she will be knocked down.

MongerWaukesha
02-22-18, 09:07
Who are you guys talking about? This went from Amanda to Jess now its Jen. Ist this the Jen?

http://jen.supergfe.com/Amanda's phone somehow ended up in Jess's hands, so Jess is contacting those who texted Amanda. A little research shows Jess's real name is Jennifer E.

Ps1999
02-22-18, 14:09
Amanda's phone somehow ended up in Jess's hands, so Jess is contacting those who texted Amanda. A little research shows Jess's real name is Jennifer E.Wow, I thought I was losing my marbles trying to follow that. Maybe I should do more research rather than just jumping in with both feet.

CharlieKane200
02-22-18, 22:41
I didn't mean my original post on this subject to sound disparaging of either the monger or the girl. All that matters is that both parties were satisfied with the arrangement. The monger mentioned "no FS" which is generally considered penis in vagina, "PIV", or to get technical "fucking", which is a bit different from finger (s) in vagina, "FIV", and I was curious as to why that girl will not engage.I've seen her many times over the last few years and it's always been BBBJCIM. That's what I like best anyway, so no big deal for me. Not sure about the reason for no FS, but I know that she had an injury a while ago and has had a fair amount of back pain. Never seems to impact her performance, though.

CLReplyMailBox
02-23-18, 00:23
She posted on CL last week and I posted about her. She posted again today. I had several requests for her number. I am on the fence about having her over. So, did anyone see her? If so, would appreciate some feedback. Post or PM thanks.I had a massage from her at my office where I have a massage table. She did have a driver.

She gave an okay massage, talked quite a bit. Her body isn't quite as tight as her pics but she is nice shape. I actually gave her a bit of a massage too with nice touching.

I originally wanted her because she looks very much like my neighbor that I would totally like to fuck. LOL.

Overall, she was a nice girl, decent body, seemed to be accommodating, not super pricey and she came to where I wanted.

DaddyForYou
02-23-18, 16:24
So I was mucking around on CL Friday morning and saw her posting. Stated nice massage with HE So I texted with her. Stated 22 years old, 5 foot 7, 155 pounds. Outcall for 100 bucks. I asked if she would be nude and if the HE was HJ or BJ. No reply so I passed.

MKV4745
02-24-18, 10:22
Woke up around 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so took a quick cruise through BP and CL. Saw a posting for ww4 m which said take one or both. Messaged back and forth for awhile. Said Lisa and Chrissy and you can one or both. Said they are bi sexual and hosting near Oklahoma and Clement. Then said it was 80 bucks. For both!! I was kind of interested until they sent me pics. Not my thing, but if anyone is interested I have the number.I haven't seen Lisa but I have seen Chrissy many times. I know looks she isn't for everyone, but she does a great job!

Last time I saw Chrissy was about 2 months. She has an odd schedule for meeting up, she can host usually at night and in the very early morning but it seems that she prefers to do car dates. I typically do not tend to do car dates unless I'm in a rush. We agree on. 4 for bbbjcimws. I show up to her place around 4 am, not a bad neighborhood at all. The inside of her house was pretty messy, at least when I was there and she is a smoker which doesn't bother me. Anyway we go to the bedroom, small bed in a small room. She pulls out those huge boobs and I start sucking on them for a few minutes. I pull out mr johnson and she starting sucking instantly. This girl really was getting into it which was hot, licking the sides, slobbering all over it. She would deep throat without being asked and would gag like a champ. To each their own but I was very satisfied with her. She is pretty chill and seems to genuinely enjoy sucking. I have seen her about 8 times and she is budget friendly, I've seen her for as low as. 2.

She has been working with Lisa lately but no longer wishes to because Lisa has a man that has robbed from her. I was tempted to do a 2 girl for. 8 but I'd rather not deal with the guy that follows Lisa around.

Yahsdlalhf
02-24-18, 22:23
Met her off of Craigslist. She was very insistent about meeting up and aggressively pursued me and seemed friendly over messaging. We agreed on an amount for some oral car fun. In person she was very cold, didn't talk and seemed pretty mean. Her skills were quite lacking and I had to finish things myself. Also in person, she came across like a brutish tomboy and she was wearing a hoodie and pajamas. Her looks were quite homely and non memorable. Her hands were very calloused and made for an uncomfortable experience. Over messaging she said she'd want to have something regular. Will not repeat. Honestly, I wouldn't even accept for free. Terrible.

Star67
02-25-18, 07:32
Anybody else get a text from Jess, off the number Amanda was using ending in 8259? Said Amanda was using her phone. Going to meet her for breakfast in am and feel her out.Who is the girl in the picture? Jess or Amanda?

HuntingStreets
02-25-18, 08:09
Met her off of Craigslist. She was very insistent about meeting up and aggressively pursued me and seemed friendly over messaging. We agreed on an amount for some oral car fun. In person she was very cold, didn't talk and seemed pretty mean. Her skills were quite lacking and I had to finish things myself. Also in person, she came across like a brutish tomboy and she was wearing a hoodie and pajamas. Her looks were quite homely and non memorable. Her hands were very calloused and made for an uncomfortable experience. Over messaging she said she'd want to have something regular. Will not repeat. Honestly, I wouldn't even accept for free. Terrible.Was this the same Emily fairly heavily reviewed last fall?

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264

LookingForLefty
02-25-18, 08:39
Was this the same Emily fairly heavily reviewed last fall?

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264 Could be. Her official photo set shows her wearing a hoodie in January and says she is in the "community"

MongerWaukesha
02-26-18, 11:49
Who is the girl in the picture? Jess or Amanda?It Jess, maybe a year or two old if I had to guess.

MongerWaukesha
02-26-18, 11:53
Who is the girl in the picture? Jess or Amanda?Those are her photos yes, different number so it may or may not be her.

BackAtIt8
02-26-18, 14:40
Hey all. I've been talking to this girl but I feel like I've seen her years ago. I might be wrong but does anyone remember her?

BackAtIt8
02-26-18, 14:43
Hey sorry forgot to put the picture up. I could be wrong but does anyone remember her?

GbFreak33
02-26-18, 15:15
Used to see Kate and have a great time. She used to email me when she was around and always reply to emails. I have not heard from her since mid last fall. Wondering if anybody has heard or seen her lately?

Milw Fireman
02-27-18, 07:24
Could be. Her official photo set shows her wearing a hoodie in January and says she is in the "community"The pics are her- or at least the same ones she used to use and I can confirm they were actually her. As for the phone number I don't have it anymore so cannot confirm. I only saw her a few times, fun yes. But she was in a sad situation so I stopped. I hope she is doing better.

DaddyForYou
02-27-18, 20:24
Picked her up this morning and she wanted to swing by the Rave to pick up some tickets to see a band she likes. Believe it or not, today is National Pancake Day and IHOP was offering a free short stack. So hopped on over and got the gratis cakes and then on to my house. Anyhow, there is always a bunch of Lady Bics on hand and she went to freshen up. So she runs a bath and the process can take anywhere from a half hour to 1 1/2 hours. I suppose it is a rather delicate process. Well, I got my haircut Saturday at my long time barber on 31st and Lincoln. A real old timer and probably one of the few left that still use the straight edge for the shave around the ears and neck. Damn, I love that!! So, a light bulb comes on. Since Jenna is shaving, why shouldn't she shave me?? Off to the bathroom. While I wouldn't trust her with a straight edge around the boys, the Mach 3 worked fine.

This is a girl that loves her work and is good at it. So we watched some of the Brewers game and Mr. Uber came to whisk her away. Great time as always. This is a pic a friend of hers took at the Rave a couple of months ago.

CLReplyMailBox
02-28-18, 00:14
This one posted on CL with title of Can I Swallow It?

Too bad too, she had a nice body, seemed nice while talking too.

Met near howell and howard.

Goes by Sara or Kim. Took cash and "checked on her kid quick" before letting me in. Guess what?

Oh well. . 6 wasted but she's the one missing out because she could have had that every 2 weeks.

Not the first and unfortunately probably won't be the last. LOL.

Her digits end in 3159.

Stay safe out there everyone! Time to fire up the computer and take care of this problem. By myself.

Dr Manhattan
02-28-18, 01:04
Used to see Kate and have a great time. She used to email me when she was around and always reply to emails. I have not heard from her since mid last fall. Wondering if anybody has heard or seen her lately?I sat on her number for months and months, because I was content with my UTR 'Jess' from SA. That being said, I opted for something new and sent Kate an email recently, not expecting to hear back. I actually received a reply a few hours later. We eventually made plans for a car date. Punctual and friendly enough for at least one or two appointments. She asked for no reviews, so I'll leave it at that.

Dr Manhattan
02-28-18, 01:28
Hey sorry forgot to put the picture up. I could be wrong but does anyone remember her?My money is on that being 'Brittany.'

You know the drill. Single mom with a habit to maintain. I first called on her years ago, when she was barely out of high school, working from a no-tel in Franklin. She let me in and immediately I was turned off by what appeared to be either a boil or contusion near her elbow. Pretended to leave my wallet in the car and saved my money for another day. Nevertheless, I've since followed her on social media. Can't really say that time has been kind, though she probably looks reasonably attractive if you were to scape away all of the oily, urban inspired cosmetics.

Gfe12
02-28-18, 07:24

Goes by Sara or Kim. Took cash and "checked on her kid quick" before letting me in. Guess what?

Oh well. . 6 wasted but she's the one missing out because she could have had that every 2 weeks.

Her digits end in 3159.

Stay safe out there everyone! Time to fire up the computer and take care of this problem. By myself.This one bailed on me. Cash and dash. I was also a bit wasted.

Ps1999
02-28-18, 08:02
This one bailed on me. Cash and dash. I was also a bit wasted.That pic looks like a woman that went by Amanda I think, a few months back. She has been talked about on here before. Same mo, same area. If I remember right she's ALOT older than what she says she is.

Ps1999
02-28-18, 08:23
That pic looks like a woman that went by Amanda I think, a few months back. She has been talked about on here before. Same mo, same area. If I remember right she's ALOT older than what she says she is.Sara not Amanda. Stay away.

MilwaukeePics
02-28-18, 15:46
So I was chatting with this guy after he posted this ad on CL. It sounds like he's down for renting her out beyond this one situation. He was a little coy about "offsetting the cost of the room" and I offered $ and he said for that there's a whole new world of options. Typical CL that these things get flagged but I do have his number. Something a little "non traditional".

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/enjoy-my-blindfolded/6513536428.html

RobertWi69
03-02-18, 23:55
So I was chatting with this guy after he posted this ad on CL. It sounds like he's down for renting her out beyond this one situation. He was a little coy about "offsetting the cost of the room" and I offered $ and he said for that there's a whole new world of options. Typical CL that these things get flagged but I do have his number. Something a little "non traditional".

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cas/d/enjoy-my-blindfolded/6513536428.htmlSo naturally the ad is down. What was it about?

HuntingStreets
03-03-18, 08:59
So naturally the ad is down. What was it about?Guy was setting up a 3 hour gang bang of his girl. She'd be blindfolded and laying on the bed, you'd come in, put on a condom, fuck her til you pop and leave. No oral, no daty, no Greek, just slam her and leave so the next guy can have her.

Slick Banister
03-03-18, 09:09
Guy was setting up a 3 hour gang bang of his girl. She'd be blindfolded and laying on the bed, you'd come in, put on a condom, fuck her til you pop and leave. No oral, no daty, no Greek, just slam her and leave so the next guy can have her.Yeah, I saw that one and was sorta curious, but it wasn't really the type of situation I'm interested in. Did you get any pics of her?

DaddyForYou
03-03-18, 14:42
So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.

Milw Fireman
03-04-18, 11:10

Her digits end in 3159.

Stay safe out there everyone! Time to fire up the computer and take care of this problem. By myself.I answered a CL and he reply had 2 pics- this was one of them. So thanks to the board I was able to dove a bullet thank you!

Coyote7033
03-04-18, 16:00
We swapped emails and then texted. Her locations switched 4 times in the 20 minutes we were texting. I asked for a few pictures and wow some of them she looked worn down and used up. So I passed.

So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.

HuntingStreets
03-04-18, 16:28
So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.I'd be skeptical of the neighborhood. I dropped Holly off right there after a car date about 2 months ago and she said several girls were staying there. That usually means it's a drug house as well. Not saying it's for sure the house but I'd proceed with caution, incall or outcall.

VikingPride
03-04-18, 19:14
So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.If the incall is on the north end of 38th off of National then yes, definitely avoid!

ZipperSquid
03-04-18, 22:33
So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.If you're a ter member, she has mixed reviews there under Gemma.

HuntingStreets
03-04-18, 22:55
If you're a ter member, she has mixed reviews there under Gemma.Appears to have some pretty good ones on the BP thread here if it's the same one.

Ps1999
03-05-18, 13:19
So I am trolling CL Saturday morning and see her posting. Says Hello! I am Emma and I am back. Posting states 26 years old, 5 foot 4, 125 pounds, curly blonde hair. I am mildly intrigued and start an email convo with her. 80/120/200 Incall on 38th and National IDK on the fence. So since she is "back" I guess she has been around awhile Anyone have info on her? I have digits if interested.The pic looks like Gemma with blonde hair. I saw her last fall I think, I did post a report on her then, she had reddish brown hair. It seemed to me anything goes with her. She definitly wanted to see me leave happy.

Curious Jack
03-05-18, 18:00
The pic looks like Gemma with blonde hair. I saw her last fall I think, I did post a report on her then, she had reddish brown hair. It seemed to me anything goes with her. She definitly wanted to see me leave happy.I saw Gemma twice in January, before her hiatus. Nice lady and everything but butt was on the menu. She is quite skinny now, average looks, small breasts, baby damage. The incall location by day was fine. She texted me the other night and quoted me the same rates being discussed here. My jaw dropped! Again, nice lady but no way does her prices match the experience. Very similar to Jess in body type and looks, in my opinion.

Ben Spend
03-05-18, 22:30
I saw Gemma twice in January, before her hiatus. Nice lady and everything but butt was on the menu. She is quite skinny now, average looks, small breasts, baby damage. The incall location by day was fine. She texted me the other night and quoted me the same rates being discussed here. My jaw dropped! Again, nice lady but no way does her prices match the experience. Very similar to Jess in body type and looks, in my opinion.The original "cum fighter"? She always had baby damage. She was a good time. If that's her new donation scale it's gone up. Used to be $. 2/ hour. Old incall used to be near Hampton and G. B.

CLReplyMailBox
03-08-18, 19:32
Glad my post helped out someone. That's exactly what this board is for!

I answered a CL and he reply had 2 pics- this was one of them. So thanks to the board I was able to dove a bullet thank you!

Ps1999
03-09-18, 07:51
I responded to a CL ad about 3 weeks ago and finaly met her last week. She's in a very safe area on the ss, nice home, very clean. She's probably about 5'2", maybe late 20's early 30's, latina, nice black hair, good looking (imo 6 or 7). Small ta ta's with fun nips, and nice soft skin.

I'm not really a massage guy but I thought it was ok, a little teasing, warm oil or dry. She offered 2 finishes. Good finish both times. Like I said I'm not a massage guy but I've seen her a couple times now and plan on seeing her again. For me not really any pros or cons, just a good time with a nice woman.

I have digits for contributing members.

SoccerFan4245
03-09-18, 15:54
It appears Karen has abondoned attempts to post on CL or continue to SW. She has posted a profile with an obscure social media site that I am aware of but never used. I am not going to mention it here but will share it in a PM. She tells me it has been slightly successful in meeting mongers but slow going. Most who contact her have no intention of paying but a few have. She is still living at that trashy condo on the NW side. I saw her this morning and had a great time but I can't stand her place.

See post 4733. She is 60 yo WF. Former south side SW. Obviously budget friendly. She has not posted on CL for quite some time, so no link.

GbFreak33
03-12-18, 09:29
I think I saw an add from crazy again this a. M, said she needed it before 7:30, I saw it just after 7:30 and replied but no response. She was posted in Hartland last time she was in Oconomowoc but I have not seen her post much. Anyone catch this and go see her?

Ps1999
03-13-18, 07:58
I think I saw an add from crazy again this a. M, said she needed it before 7:30, I saw it just after 7:30 and replied but no response. She was posted in Hartland last time she was in Oconomowoc but I have not seen her post much. Anyone catch this and go see her?And it was actualy pretty fun!

Never saw her face but her body from the back looks pretty nice. I did what she said she wanted. She did what she said she was going to do. The only drawback was that it was kinda dark.

I know that the next posts are going to be about her criminal history and and everything negative, don't care. It was fun!

MrBones
03-13-18, 12:32
Finally got to meet little Monster and can only say that what has been said about her is ABSOLUTELY true! The girl REALLY enjoys her work. And so did I! Hard to reach but well worth the effort.

Bones out.

LookingForLefty
03-13-18, 16:59
Finally got to meet little Monster and can only say that what has been said about her is ABSOLUTELY true! The girl REALLY enjoys her work. And so did I! Hard to reach but well worth the effort.

Bones out.She an attractive girl from her FB page. Her phone must be ringing all day long I bet she does this 10 times a day and just takes as they come. She has a good business model. Being good at what she does she is like the McDonalds of backpage. Drive thru service.

Coyote7033
03-13-18, 19:13
I have had a few CL posts out and she always seems to answer them, and each email the damage changes and get higher each time. It got out of control so I quit replying then a NASTY email came saying I'm gay. ROFLAMO whatever.

And it was actualy pretty fun!

Never saw her face but her body from the back looks pretty nice. I did what she said she wanted. She did what she said she was going to do. The only drawback was that it was kinda dark.

I know that the next posts are going to be about her criminal history and and everything negative, don't care. It was fun!

WizardOfAahs
03-14-18, 07:39
I think I saw an add from crazy again this a. M, said she needed it before 7:30, I saw it just after 7:30 and replied but no response. She was posted in Hartland last time she was in Oconomowoc but I have not seen her post much. Anyone catch this and go see her?Had to watch this morning, as I drive right through Hartland every morning at 7. And I have replied to her ad.

Hit it n quit it. Before work!!! - w4m
Naked ready
Fuck me n leave
Near lake country area
Let's go! Almost working time!!

GbFreak33
03-14-18, 07:52
I have had a few CL posts out and she always seems to answer them, and each email the damage changes and get higher each time. It got out of control so I quit replying then a NASTY email came saying I'm gay. ROFLAMO whatever.Yeah she is bat shit crazy. Went from 80 one time to as I was about to leave, I get a see you in 15 min and you got 150?? I was like huh, you just said 80 and she was like I told 80 to some other guy. Best part she claims to of only had sex with like 6 guys in her life, yeah ok! LOL have yet to pull the trigger, hope to soon.

Croppyboy
03-14-18, 21:26
So is she in Hartland now or still in Oconomowoc?

And it was actualy pretty fun!

Miltown
03-14-18, 23:09
So is she in Hartland now or still in Oconomowoc?What difference does it make? She's bipolar; has yet another new number; still has her rigid rules; her price varies by her mood and is now texting me at 5 fucking 30 am to come fuck her. No pussy is worth that.

DaddyForYou
03-15-18, 16:37
She posted again today. Go back and look at my review on her of 2 -12 She posted the same pic and info. Damn, I think she is cuter than hell but a bit thick. And the HJ HE isn't my thing. But I was thinking if I can get her over here for like 80 bucks I might take her for a test drive. Has anyone seen her? For some reason I could not get the pics to upload to this report.

Coyote7033
03-15-18, 19:32
With my bat phone actually gave her the number after emailing a few times and never getting the same AMT she wanted. As you said then the texts came so fricken early asking me to come over and again, at least 5 different amount she was looking for.

What difference does it make? She's bipolar; has yet another new number; still has her rigid rules; her price varies by her mood and is now texting me at 5 fucking 30 am to come fuck her. No pussy is worth that.

MilwPussyHound
03-16-18, 17:03
I was checking out CL and came across a posting with this pic. It sure looks like a provider from about 5 - 10 years ago (I think). I believe her name was Carrie and she floated between Milwaukee and Madison. Am I correct or wrong on this.

Dr Manhattan
03-17-18, 09:37
I responded to a CL ad about 3 weeks ago and finaly met her last week. She's in a very safe area on the ss, nice home, very clean. She's probably about 5'2", maybe late 20's early 30's, latina, nice black hair, good looking (imo 6 or 7). Small ta ta's with fun nips, and nice soft skin.

I'm not really a massage guy but I thought it was ok, a little teasing, warm oil or dry. She offered 2 finishes. Good finish both times. Like I said I'm not a massage guy but I've seen her a couple times now and plan on seeing her again. For me not really any pros or cons, just a good time with a nice woman.

I have digits for contributing members.That almost sounds like Margaret the Latina. Fond memories. She used to advertise on CL, back when it was more like the Wild West. You'd either find a real UTR, or in the least, an attractive woman with legit skills. These days, it's overrun with junkies and scam artists. Thumbs (and other parts) up for getting something good for a change. I'll PM.

DaveB3655
03-17-18, 09:59
I was checking out CL and came across a posting with this pic. It sure looks like a provider from about 5 - 10 years ago (I think). I believe her name was Carrie and she floated between Milwaukee and Madison. Am I correct or wrong on this.You are correct! I never saw her back then but thought she looked familiar when I saw the pic. Just couldn't remember her name, but that's it!

MilwaukeeTJ
03-17-18, 10:03
I was checking out CL and came across a posting with this pic. It sure looks like a provider from about 5 - 10 years ago (I think). I believe her name was Carrie and she floated between Milwaukee and Madison. Am I correct or wrong on this.That's Carrie. Talk about a blast from the way past!

DieselMike
03-17-18, 11:15
That's Carrie. Talk about a blast from the way past!If that is "Worth Every Cent" Carrie; she was on my list but she was in Sun Prairie most of the time. She did come to MKE once in a while. Just dropped off the radar some years ago. I tried texting the phone number I had and got "wrong person, this is "Chastity" (or something like that). I figured she retired. She must be mid-late 30's by now.

Built for comfort more than speed but always looked like she would be a good ride. And she still has that "I'm a *****. Take me!" look about her.

RolandDeschain
03-17-18, 12:02
I tend to lurk here more than post as I am pretty much a part time monger. I seem to prefer my UTR ladies more but I have dabbled in Shelby, Olive Oyl Jess (when she was still at her apartment), etc. I have had some pretty good luck with CL for more targeted trysts.

I prefer my women to be a little curvy. I've never shied away from bigger women and that's just me. Several times in the past I have placed ads searching for curvy women who enjoying wearing lingerie. Surprisingly this has provided me with some great action. I specifically say that I'm looking for women to model lingerie for me and that if we click, perhaps we can do more if they were so inclined. I have a cabinet in which I have several different colors and styles of simple body stockings and other "one size" items which they can dress in (it's all new in boxes, BTW. I found a website that offers great deals).

Over the past two years I've had a mid 30's divorced mom who wanted to explore herself, a mid 40's housewife who was tired of her husband not being interested anymore (she was an awesome playmate. Damn), and a few others which were single time playmates. And I never paid them a nickel to come and play! They got to keep the lingerie and we usually had lunch when we first met but that was it. This way takes a bit more time to cultivate but the chase can be its own reward.

Fast forward to this past week. I had placed a similar ad and had the usual spam to weed through. I was contacted by a 20 yr old woman who was interested in knowing more about what I was looking for. Now, I'm 45 so I'm thinking this is a joke but I write back. After emails, a few texts and finally a lunch date to see if we "click" here is her story. 20 years old, raised in a strict religious family. She is a sweet girl with curves just right. Nice big titties, a little thick in the middle and a little bigger ass than I would normally go for. She's had one boyfriend when she was 16 and has had sex a few times but it wasn't anything to write home about. Long story short she is lashing out against her strict upbringing and wants to explore her body. She thought my post sounded interesting because she doesn't ever wear sexy lingerie. She's coming over today so I hope to have a good report for later tonight!

Roland.

Funsteve1111
03-17-18, 12:30
I tend to lurk here more than post as I am pretty much a part time monger. I seem to prefer my UTR ladies more but I have dabbled in Shelby, Olive Oyl Jess (when she was still at her apartment), etc. I have

Fast forward to this past week. I had placed a similar ad and had the usual spam to weed through. I was contacted by a 20 yr old woman who was interested in knowing more about what I was looking for. Now, I'm 45 so I'm thinking this is a joke but I write back. After emails, a few texts and finally a lunch date to see if we "click" here is her story. 20 years old, raised in a strict religious family. She is a sweet girl with curves just right. Nice big titties, a little thick in the middle and a little bigger ass than I would normally go for. She's had one boyfriend when she was 16 and has had sex a few times but it wasn't anything to write home about. Long story short she is lashing out against her strict upbringing and wants to explore her body. She thought my post sounded interesting because she doesn't ever wear sexy lingerie. She's coming over today so I hope to have a good report for later tonight!

Roland.I have had some great luck on CL offering massages. Most are curvy women between 35-50 that are intrigued by getting a massage from a total stranger. None have any qualms about getting naked and staying uncovered for it.

Some want just a massage. Some ask for a HE at the end. I had one last night that responded to my ad at 1030 pm asking if it was too late to come over. Late 40's, curvy and nice looking. She moaned a ton when I was massaging her ass and even more when doing her stomach and thighs. Spreads her legs and asks for massage there. I do that for about 15 minutes and she literally cums 4 or 5 times. Somewhere during that, she asks me to take my clothes off so she can feel my skin against hers. She eventually can't take any more and gives me an insane DT BJ. Stops and pulls me on top and we fuck for probably 45 minutes. She cums a ton more times and even squirts a little a few times. I still can't believe this happened.

Be patient and great things can happen. I gave her my phone number. I'm curious when she will want another massage.

Ps1999
03-17-18, 13:05
I have had some great luck on CL offering massages. Most are curvy women between 35-50 that are intrigued by getting a massage from a total stranger. None have any qualms about getting naked and staying uncovered for it.

Some want just a massage. Some ask for a HE at the end. I had one last night that responded to my ad at 1030 pm asking if it was too late to come over. Late 40's, curvy and nice looking. She moaned a ton when I was massaging her ass and even more when doing her stomach and thighs. Spreads her legs and asks for massage there. I do that for about 15 minutes and she literally cums 4 or 5 times. Somewhere during that, she asks me to take my clothes off so she can feel my skin against hers. She eventually can't take any more and gives me an insane DT BJ. Stops and pulls me on top and we fuck for probably 45 minutes. She cums a ton more times and even squirts a little a few times. I still can't believe this happened.

Be patient and great things can happen. I gave her my phone number. I'm curious when she will want another massage.Thats Awesome! Any time I've posted on CL I get bots and spam. It just gets so tiring, I'm glad to see its working for some. GREAT JOB.

Monopolizr
03-17-18, 13:17
Saw her in SP back in the day. Where was the ad? Madison or Milwaukee?

That's Carrie. Talk about a blast from the way past!

ZipperSquid
03-17-18, 16:05
I was checking out CL and came across a posting with this pic. It sure looks like a provider from about 5 - 10 years ago (I think). I believe her name was Carrie and she floated between Milwaukee and Madison. Am I correct or wrong on this.Saw that to. Took a screen capture. She's had a couple ads up, but never answered either of my replies. I even asked her if she was Carrie, but made no difference.

Khs85
03-17-18, 21:53
I have had some great luck on CL offering massages. Most are curvy women between 35-50 that are intrigued by getting a massage from a total stranger. None have any qualms about getting naked and staying uncovered for it.

Be patient and great things can happen. I gave her my phone number. I'm curious when she will want another massage.I have had some luck as well over the last few years. It isn't easy as spam, bots, games, and other BS were 98% of the responses. And then 1% were responses I would not touch in any manner. But the 1% that I worked hard for are still in play and fun. Both have bad home relationships, love sex, have daddy issues, have crappy jobs, etc.

FatOldman69
03-18-18, 00:17
Saw that to. Took a screen capture. She's had a couple ads up, but never answered either of my replies. I even asked her if she was Carrie, but made no difference.This picture sure looks like her! If it is, I'll be looking her up! If anyone has her number, please share it!

ZipperSquid
03-18-18, 07:17
She isn't staying in one place for too long. From the north side of Milwaukee and now in Kenosha.

Milw Fireman
03-18-18, 10:46
Saw that to. Took a screen capture. She's had a couple ads up, but never answered either of my replies. I even asked her if she was Carrie, but made no difference.I saw her years ago. Sorry but I wasn't impressed at all. Got the job done but didn't make my roster for repeat.

RolandDeschain
03-18-18, 11:53
So the 20 yr old I wrote about earlier came over yesterday afternoon. Cindy is what I would call "plain Jane cute", she's no great beauty but she has a cuteness to her face that makes one want to cum all over it.

We sat and talked for a little while as I could tell she was nervous. I assured her that anything that she wanted to do was fine and I wouldn't try anything if she didn't want me to. That put her a ease and eventually she went to the guest room to try on her new lingerie. She came out after a few minutes wearing her white bra and granny panties, she said she wanted me to see who she is every day. She has big titties and an ass I would spank for hours. After a short twirl for my approval she goes back. This time she comes out in a black outfit which was just see through enough to tell she has large aureolas which I love. The thong that went with it looked awesome on that sweet ass, and I told her so. She eventually walked over to me and told me I could touch it if I wanted. Plump ass with just the right amount of jiggle as a lightly spanked it. She had a mile wide smile as I did so. I was hoping this was going to continue for a while. After about 10 minutes of pawing her ass and titties she grabs my cock through my pants and ask me if I would let her try sucking it. She had never sucked a cock before? I told her of course, and as I got up to disrobe she want to try on something else. I'm sitting in my robe with a glass of scotch and she walks out in a black body stocking that fit her curves perfectly! I asked her to let me taste her pussy before anything else and she loved every second of that. Natural Bush but not too hairy and tasted like honey. She came after a minute or so but I kept going and she eventually came 2 more times, getting louder each time.

When she finally started sucking my cock she took direction beautifully and did a good job. She asked me if I had condoms, I told her yes I did, but that I have been fixed for over 20 years and I was tested 2 months ago. (I offered to show her the paperwork if needed) She actually moaned out loud when I told her that and told me her pussy just got even hotter. In the end we fucked for a while in a bunch of different positions before I unloaded in her doggy. She loved have me cum in her.

After we calmed down she told me that the lingerie made her feel sexy and naughty and she loved wearing it. I told her we could look online and she could pick out a few other outfits if she wanted to play again sometime. She chose a few and they will be here later in the week and she will be coming back next weekend for round two.

Craigslist works if you can invest the time!

Roland.

DaddyForYou
03-19-18, 06:58
She posted on Sunday. Post said 26 years old, 5 foot 3, 125 pounds. Texted a bit with her She said she was doing incall near 38th and National. Stated 80/120/200 I thought that was a bit pricey so said have a nice day.

Coochie Eater
03-19-18, 14:43
That's wrapped beautifully but not much in the box?

And I should have known better. A girl I had kinda screwed around with a few years back called me out of the blue. I asked her if she still had the same crappy attitude, and she said "no". Okay, I'll TOFTT - (MT. My Team).

OMFG! She looks amazing! She has dropped a few pounds and has a model beautiful body. She let me in wearing a bright red body stocking that let me see every curve, every muscle, the roundness of her titties and the puffy, delicious camel toe just waiting for me. Even watching her from the back turned me on. The broadness of her shoulders triangulating down to a narrow waist, all supported by that round cherry-looking ass that would make Jaylo jealous. When she stripped out of the body stocking, those perfectly proportioned titties jutted out, inviting squeezing and sucking. I was in heaven as I went down on a clean and tasty pussy, with that sweet, honey-like taste some women have.

Well, that's about where the fantasy ended and reality reared its bored, spiritless head. She let me eat her to completion, but it was like she came in spite of me eating her, not because of it. I wanted to continue because she did bust, but she said she was too sensitive. Already afflicted with No-Help Johnson, I began to lose the little erection I was gaining. With fucking off the table, she began a blow job, that basically screamed "I know all the dance moves, but I don't like the music. " Great skills with crap attitude. Let me help you, I say, as I stroke Sammy Softee with one hand and hold her head in place with the other. Yes, I found some excitement in jacking my hand into those full DSL lips. As I started to cum, she pulled away, so I shot my load on her neck and tits. I think if I had sprayed her with molten lava, she couldn't have moved away from me any faster.

As I dressed, she assured me she wasn't a lesbian. However she approached her work the same way a middle aged man approaches the cubicle at a job he's worked way too long.

So if anyone knows a model-beautiful black woman under 30 that enthusiastically slurps semen from limp old white dicks and enjoys sex like a nymphomaniac on ecstasy, please let me know.

Coochie (Every day goes by, I wonder why I don't stick to masturbation) Eater.

God bless you all.

P.S. It's because masturbation doesn't have the sweet honey taste that some women's pussies have. That's why. Or big black nipples I can pinch and twist. Or big full lips I can beat repeatedly while I stroke my bratwurst. Or the thrill of being caught in a car in a vacant lot. Or the mutual humiliation of trading sex for money. Jerking into a Kleenex just doesn't provide those thrills.

BadGr54
03-19-18, 16:34
OK, so I had an ad on CL. A girl by the name of Kayla L. Replied & sent her BEAUTIFUL pics right away along with her phone # and asked me to text her. Blond, blue eyed spinner. How could I resist? So we agree on a price that is much higher than I normally pay (100) for a Massage with a BJ for HE. I arrive at her location which is near 16th & Wind Lake. She comes out to meet me & YES definitely the beautiful spinner in the pics she sent. Go up to the rat hole apartment which she tells me is her sister's place. Go to bed room. Mattress on floor. Shit!! But OK, lets have at it. At that point the vibe was more / less neutral. She asks for the donation, which I give her & then things start going down hill after she tucks the money somewhere safe. She says she normally gets much more so I could have either a BJ OR a massage but not both. I say how about a short massage with a BJ. She says OK. By now the bad vibes were off the chart. So I get on the bed & had to ask her to remove her clothes. She did. PERFECT body. Tiny ass with super nice perky A cup titties. So she does a pathetic 5 min massage & tells me to flip. I figure, might as well. I do & she starts with what could kinda be called a BJ. Not much happening with junior down below so I rub those nice tits a little & ask if I can put a FIV. No!! After about 1 or 2 minutes of her "kinda" blowing me she says: "I don't think you're going to cum & my friends will be coming in shortly to check on me since this is the first time I am seeing you. " That was my cue to get up, get dressed & take my leave. I don't think this was a YMMV thing but I can't be certain. I think things went exactly as planned by her.

So I didn't get robbed and / or beat up and it wasn't a cash & dash (but it might as well have been). So I just blew half my monthly hobby budget & came home with blue balls & my tail tucked. How humiliating. I think I'm gettin too old for this Unicorn hunting BS. Problem is, I had a good looking spinner Unicorn for a while before she left town so now I'm addicted. Damn!!

Here's her phone number so nobody else gets burned: (262) xxx- 9217.

I will attempt to upload the pics she sent me but no guarantees since I'm not very techno.

Curious Jack
03-19-18, 21:13
She posted on Sunday. Post said 26 years old, 5 foot 3, 125 pounds. Texted a bit with her She said she was doing incall near 38th and National. Stated 80/120/200 I thought that was a bit pricey so said have a nice day.I saw Gemma twice in January at a reasonable rate. Around 38th and National. She disappeared then resurfaced with new obnoxious rates. Now Emma comes along in the same area with the same rates. Did they hire an agent? Maybe it's coincidence that the names rhyme.

LookingForLefty
03-19-18, 23:34
OK, so I had an ad on CL. A girl by the name of Kayla L. Replied & sent her BEAUTIFUL pics right away along with her phone # and asked me to text her. Blond, blue eyed spinner. How could I resist? So we agree on a price that is much higher than I normally pay (100) for a Massage with a BJ for HE. I arrive at her location which is near 16th & Wind Lake. She comes out to meet me & YES definitely the beautiful spinner in the pics she sent. Go up to the rat hole apartment which she tells me is her sister's place. Go to bed room. Mattress on floor. Shit!! But OK, lets have at it. At that point the vibe was more / less neutral. She asks for the donation, which I give her & then things start going down hill after she tucks the money somewhere safe. She says she normally gets much more so I could have either a BJ OR a massage but not both. I say how about a short massage with a BJ. She says OK. By now the bad vibes were off the chart. So I get on the bed & had to ask her to remove her clothes. She did. PERFECT body. Tiny ass with super nice perky A cup titties. So she does a pathetic 5 min massage & tells me to flip. I figure, might as well. I do & she starts with what could kinda be called a BJ. Not much happening with junior down below so I rub those nice tits a little & ask if I can put a FIV. No!! After about 1 or 2 minutes of her "kinda" blowing me she says: "I don't think you're going to cum & my friends will be coming in shortly to check on me since this is the first time I am seeing you. " That was my cue to get up, get dressed & take my leave. I don't think this was a YMMV thing but I can't be certain. I think things went exactly as planned by her.

So I didn't get robbed and / or beat up and it wasn't a cash & dash (but it might as well have been). So I just blew half my monthly hobby budget & came home with blue balls & my tail tucked. How humiliating. I think I'm gettin too old for this Unicorn hunting BS. Problem is, I had a good looking spinner Unicorn for a while before she left town so now I'm addicted. Damn!!

Here's her phone number so nobody else gets burned: (262) xxx- 9217.

I will attempt to upload the pics she sent me but no guarantees since I'm not very techno.You were in a shthole neighborhood in a crummy place with a mattress on the floor. Of course its not going to work. Maybe the girl was too good looking to be true. Sometimes a plainer girl in a nice area is the way to go. Thing did not add up. Why is this girl there if she is so hot and why haven't we all heard of her? I have had similar in a similar area but insisted we take a drive down to the Suburban where I AM IN CONTROL.

RolandDeschain
03-19-18, 23:45
I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, but I think some guys didn't read the first post I had about Cindy. She's a civilian, not a provider. There was no damages beyond my buying lunch and lingerie. She's just a young lady who answered my ad. Now, having said that, I will drop a subtle hint that I may know of other interested guys after she and I meet a few more times. If she is I will provide her info. Until said time, please stop blowing up my inbox please.

Roland.

Mr Fantastic
03-20-18, 01:50
She posted on Sunday. Post said 26 years old, 5 foot 3, 125 pounds. Texted a bit with her She said she was doing incall near 38th and National. Stated 80/120/200 I thought that was a bit pricey so said have a nice day.I knew her in my younger days. Back then, she was a sweet girl. Not the brightest, but a complete box of rocks. Here's the scoop. She's 31. Has a kid, so likely some baby damage. She has a heroin problem, as well as sticky fingers to support her habits, which she is obviously not very good at, according to CCAP. Spent time as a guest of the state for various felonies. Theft, prescription fraud of some kind, drugs.

Kingdongbbc
03-20-18, 05:16
She posted on Sunday. Post said 26 years old, 5 foot 3, 125 pounds. Texted a bit with her She said she was doing incall near 38th and National. Stated 80/120/200 I thought that was a bit pricey so said have a nice day.She says she has no gag reflex. Almost had her once but had to use some money. She is pricey but I wouldn't mind testing out her throat on my 9 rod. She says she only swallows too. If I had her number I'd reach out again.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 07:50
I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, but I think some guys didn't read the first post I had about Cindy. She's a civilian, not a provider. There was no damages beyond my buying lunch and lingerie. She's just a young lady who answered my ad. Now, having said that, I will drop a subtle hint that I may know of other interested guys after she and I meet a few more times. If she is I will provide her info. Until said time, please stop blowing up my inbox please.

Roland.What did you expect from guys? If theres something that we hear about that is out there do you think we won't ask?

Its even better when we don't have to work at it, its just given.

ThotSlap
03-20-18, 09:00

Roland.Is going to loose you your free pussy. Don't worry about the other mongers untill you've had your fill of this chick. Your post shows us how to fish thank you for that. No need to share your catch.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 09:17
Is going to loose you your free pussy. Don't worry about the other mongers untill you've had your fill of this chick. Your post shows us how to fish thank you for that. No need to share your catch.I couldn't agree more. I'm always suprised by this. My response was more sarcastic than anything else. I like to fish, every once in a while a get a lunker.

Milw Fireman
03-20-18, 10:32
Have been browsing CL again lately looking for that diamond in the rough. Every so often you get it. However, found a girl in lake count that was looking for a pounding. After a few emails back and forth she quoted me 1. To get it, my only question is. Is this the psycho girl?? I haven't pulled the trigger yet you til I am sure it's not her. Hoping to get some feedback.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 11:37

I have digits for contributing members.So I gave digits to at least 10 guys and have seen nothing reported. Anyone connect?

Wisguy50
03-20-18, 11:58
Have been browsing CL again lately looking for that diamond in the rough. Every so often you get it. However, found a girl in lake count that was looking for a pounding. After a few emails back and forth she quoted me 1. To get it, my only question is. Is this the psycho girl?? I haven't pulled the trigger yet you til I am sure it's not her. Hoping to get some feedback.Post #2270 has a picture that matches one of yours. I've never seen her, but it was reported after the other post that this is crazy sara / nicole. Phone # ends in 5357?

HughMonger
03-20-18, 12:08
Have been browsing CL again lately looking for that diamond in the rough. Every so often you get it. However, found a girl in lake count that was looking for a pounding. After a few emails back and forth she quoted me 1. To get it, my only question is. Is this the psycho girl?? I haven't pulled the trigger yet you til I am sure it's not her. Hoping to get some feedback.It's her. 95% sure.

ThotSlap
03-20-18, 12:10
I couldn't agree more. I'm always suprised by this. My response was more sarcastic than anything else. I like to fish, every once in a while a get a lunker.So after mounting our lunker we like to show off our catch.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 12:22
So after mounting our lunker we like to show off our catch.But I'm not always going to show you the hole I'm going to. Fishing hole.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 12:24
It's her. 95% sure.That is her. Get it. Its fun.

Eagle19
03-20-18, 12:26
Hello mongers, ALERT ALERT! TITTIES Tuesday IS BIG TROUBLE. Called from work b 4 I left, she's in the miller parkway area. She quotes 80 q. V. 120 hhr & 200 hr, I told her to high to start w / o knowing ya, says she work it out hmm what ever that means. So she asks what time I said 90 minutes, I'll be leaving work in 1 hour & 30 minute travel time. Several times she said hold on, I could hear another females bouce & a male giving her directions, somewhat assertively, I gave them an extended time, as red flags seemed very possible. So I arrive 20 minutes early, park down the road, where I could see any unusual activity. I call say I'm 2 minutes away, as I'm already parked, I see 2 AA males get out of a older beat up looking compact car & head right to address & in. So being smart thinking with the right head, I wait for them to get in & I called her to say I'm hear, still hers the male voice talking to her & a female in the background, as I dummy up & say who's the guys that just walked in,2 AS men, she says their friends of her sisters by & they are there to pick him up, really 5:30 am All that activity & your having someone over you never bet, thanks BUT NO thanks. Probably avoided a ribbery, cash & dash, what ever, just a heads up boys, be careful, sounded more like a pimp than a A sis's bf. Ill pass F' THAT.

Eagle 19.

AlexYummy187
03-20-18, 14:28
Been also looking over CL and messaged a few. A few have responded by sending me links that require me to enter my credit card info in order to get verified. I'm not falling for it! Any of you fellow brethren get same reaponses requiring credit card info too?

BadGr54
03-20-18, 14:41
You were in a shthole neighborhood in a crummy place with a mattress on the floor. Of course its not going to work. Maybe the girl was too good looking to be true. Sometimes a plainer girl in a nice area is the way to go. Thing did not add up. Why is this girl there if she is so hot and why haven't we all heard of her? I have had similar in a similar area but insisted we take a drive down to the Suburban where I AM IN CONTROL.Yeah, you're right. I should have known it was TGTBT. In my defense she had stated that she was "new at this". I know, I know, they all say that & that's what I figured at first too but some of the things in our communications seemed to substantiate that claim. For example, she sent me her phone number & pics in her very first reply message to my CL posting. Also her FULL name (first & last) was visible in that CL message in the address section. Once we were texting back & forth she sent me her full address and that was 3 days before our planned meeting date. I found that quite unusual. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part but to me that all added up to ROOKIE. Other thing that got me was that I could tell from her communications that she was intelligent. In most of the REAL responses that come from a CL ad I can barely make out what they are saying. What language are you writing in? This girl was different in that respect in that she had the ability to write in complete English sentences which contained not only subjects, predicates & all the other parts of speech in correct order and with proper punctuation to boot!! Ya got to admit, THAT is a rarity. Also from the numbers associated with the pics she sent I could tell that they were recent. One was from Nov and the other was from Feb '18. Add all of the above to the fact that she was a blond spinner & I was ripe for the plucking.

Ps1999
03-20-18, 15:13
Hello mongers, ALERT ALERT! TITTIES Tuesday IS BIG TROUBLE. Called from work b 4 I left, she's in the miller parkway area. She quotes 80 q. V. 120 hhr & 200 hr, I told her to high to start w / o knowing ya, says she work it out hmm what ever that means. So she asks what time I said 90 minutes, I'll be leaving work in 1 hour & 30 minute travel time. Several times she said hold on, I could hear another females bouce & a male giving her directions, somewhat assertively, I gave them an extended time, as red flags seemed very possible. So I arrive 20 minutes early, park down the road, where I could see any unusual activity. I call say I'm 2 minutes away, as I'm already parked, I see 2 AA males get out of a older beat up looking compact car & head right to address & in. So being smart thinking with the right head, I wait for them to get in & I called her to say I'm hear, still hers the male voice talking to her & a female in the background, as I dummy up & say who's the guys that just walked in,2 AS men, she says their friends of her sisters by & they are there to pick him up, really 5:30 am All that activity & your having someone over you never bet, thanks BUT NO thanks. Probably avoided a ribbery, cash & dash, what ever, just a heads up boys, be careful, sounded more like a pimp than a A sis's bf. Ill pass F' THAT.

Eagle 19.Went by Kelly. I text with her thix morning anddrove to that area also. Sent me a pic (on my other phone). Something didn't seem right so I bailed and went to poto. Either way I just shook down LOL.

Coyote7033
03-20-18, 19:00
Those pictures are ones of MANY she has sent me as well. Have fun if you go see her.

Have been browsing CL again lately looking for that diamond in the rough. Every so often you get it. However, found a girl in lake count that was looking for a pounding. After a few emails back and forth she quoted me 1. To get it, my only question is. Is this the psycho girl?? I haven't pulled the trigger yet you til I am sure it's not her. Hoping to get some feedback.

Miltown
03-20-18, 19:47
It's her. 95% sure.Crazy Nicole. 100% sure it's her. I went back to that last week since I was driving past on 94. She had the same fucking socks on.

Ymmv5315
03-20-18, 20:24
Been also looking over CL and messaged a few. A few have responded by sending me links that require me to enter my credit card info in order to get verified. I'm not falling for it! Any of you fellow brethren get same reaponses requiring credit card info too?I've gotten that a few times on CL and on other sites. Never, ever fall for it. Just a scam to get your info and money.

DaddyForYou
03-20-18, 23:31
I was planning on TOFTT. Texted with her at length on Monday. Everything was going pretty good. She said what I wanted was on the menu Said she was 24,5 foot 3 and 105 pounds. So this is looking pretty good. So I asked about picking her up and bringing her back to my place ans she said no. So that is a deal breaker for me. Didn't get to the donation discussion. Oh well.

MKV4745
03-20-18, 23:31
Woke up around 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so took a quick cruise through BP and CL. Saw a posting for ww4 m which said take one or both. Messaged back and forth for awhile. Said Lisa and Chrissy and you can one or both. Said they are bi sexual and hosting near Oklahoma and Clement. Then said it was 80 bucks. For both!! I was kind of interested until they sent me pics. Not my thing, but if anyone is interested I have the number.I recently met up with both of them for a 2 girl BBBJ. I have seen chrissy, the girl on the right, about a dozen times. She always comes through when her schedule allows and can be budget friendly, I saw her for. 20 a few times! I was really in the mood for a 2 girl BBBJ so I decided to hit chrissy up to see if that was available. Chrissy really doesn't like working with Lisa because Lisa has some guy / pimp around all the time and apparently he has stolen from Chrissy. But on this particular night they were working together without him there so I decided to pull the trigger. I met them at Lisa's house and went into the basement. They both are on the couch and take off their shirts and boy do these girls have gigantic boobs! I just stared for a few seconds realizing that I was going to have all 4 in my mouth in a few seconds. I sit between them on the couch and start enjoying Chrissy's boobs while feeling on Lisa's, then I switch. While I am enjoying Lisa's huge boobs Chrissy kneels on the floor and starts pulling off my pants and goes to town. After about a minute I pull mr johnson away from chrissy and push lisa's head down and she starts going. Chrissy does a great job of taking care of the boys while Lisa is doing her thing. This goes back and forth for about 15 minutes until I am about to blow. They are both on their knees at this point and I've got Lisa taking care of the boys this time while Chrissy is sucking and then I blow right in Chrissy's mouth. Then out of nowhere Chrissy opens her mouth with my deposit still inside and Lisa licks it off her tongue and they both swallow. Damage was. 50 each. I tried setting it up again but Chrissy said she isn't working with lisa anymore, go figure.

GbFreak33
03-21-18, 11:24
Have been browsing CL again lately looking for that diamond in the rough. Every so often you get it. However, found a girl in lake count that was looking for a pounding. After a few emails back and forth she quoted me 1. To get it, my only question is. Is this the psycho girl?? I haven't pulled the trigger yet you til I am sure it's not her. Hoping to get some feedback.Yes this is crazy! Go get it.

LookingForLefty
03-21-18, 12:01
I recently met up with both of them for a 2 girl BBBJ. I have seen chrissy, the girl on the right, about a dozen times. She always comes through when her schedule allows and can be budget friendly, I saw her for. 20 a few times! I was really in the mood for a 2 girl BBBJ so I decided to hit chrissy up to see if that was available. Chrissy really doesn't like working with Lisa because Lisa has some guy / pimp around all the time and apparently he has stolen from Chrissy. But on this particular night they were working together without him there so I decided to pull the trigger. I met them at Lisa's house and went into the basement. They both are on the couch and take off their shirts and boy do these girls have gigantic boobs! I just stared for a few seconds realizing that I was going to have all 4 in my mouth in a few seconds. I sit between them on the couch and start enjoying Chrissy's boobs while feeling on Lisa's, then I switch. While I am enjoying Lisa's huge boobs Chrissy kneels on the floor and starts pulling off my pants and goes to town. After about a minute I pull mr johnson away from chrissy and push lisa's head down and she starts going. Chrissy does a great job of taking care of the boys while Lisa is doing her thing. This goes back and forth for about 15 minutes until I am about to blow. They are both on their knees at this point and I've got Lisa taking care of the boys this time while Chrissy is sucking and then I blow right in Chrissy's mouth. Then out of nowhere Chrissy opens her mouth with my deposit still inside and Lisa licks it off her tongue and they both swallow. Damage was. 50 each. I tried setting it up again but Chrissy said she isn't working with lisa anymore, go figure.Reminds me of being in high school and taking a couple of freshman to the drive in. Can't get into it so much now since I know the H is programming their brains. But even with what they are doing, performing fellatio on old guys is no more humiliating that flipping burgers.

MKV4745
03-21-18, 19:32

Her digits end in 3159.

Stay safe out there everyone! Time to fire up the computer and take care of this problem. By myself.I am sorry you had a bad experience. I have seen her a few times about 3 months ago. She was going by Sara when I met up with her. She does have a nice body but she is very odd. The first time I saw her we had been talking for about 2 weeks before I was able to finally meet her. She would always want to meet, then when I would say I am on my way, she would go silent and message after I left and was already back home. I was getting pretty irritated and got her to finally see me for a. 40 BBBJCIM. I picked her up near where she was staying at that time, a place near 12th and oklahoma, she claims she lived there but she claims to have "moved" 3 times since then so I don't know what her deal is. Anyway she is waiting in her alley in her pj's, short thin hispanic looking girl, very nice boobs. She hops in and I immediately ask to do a LEO check, she lifts up her top and I feel her boobs. I pull out mr johnson and she strokes him for a few seconds, game on! We drive around for about 5 min looking for a place to park, we find a spot down an alley and I pull down my pants and she gets to work. It wasn't the best, but certainly not the worst. It lacked effort I would say but she let my hands roam down her pants, I got to feel her ass and slide my fingers around down there. After about 10 min I give her my deposit and she spits it out the window. I am not sure where you met up with her but she said she now lives off drexel, I haven't seen her in a while. She recently hit me up offering 2 girl FS for. 80 with a very hot blonde. Although when I hit her up again about it the price went to. 100.

Here is a picture of sara and her hot friend.

DaddyForYou
03-21-18, 23:29
Scooped her up around noon Tuesday. She wanted to stop at Dollar Tree to get Easter stuff for the kids. And since she doesn't have a car, wanted to go to Aldi's to load up on groceries. So went shopping and that took 3 hours Back to the ranch and we colored Easter eggs. Another hour. Then she spends an hour in the tub shaving. So the main event commences around 5 ish. She always giggles when being munched on and their was plenty of giggling going on. I am not much into having my nipples pinched and sucked on but she seems to enjoy it, so I let her have at it. Well, I am glad I was laying down for the blow job, because had I been standing up, I am sure I would have tipped over as I would describe it as knee-buckling. Great time as always.

FerrariForMe
03-22-18, 07:42
Daddy is correct, knee buckling for sure. If you haven't been to see her for a while she should be on your short list. Her In call is in a much better place now. Clean yourself up below and she may have a surprise you.

Scooped her up around noon Tuesday. She wanted to stop at Dollar Tree to get Easter stuff for the kids. And since she doesn't have a car, wanted to go to Aldi's to load up on groceries. So went shopping and that took 3 hours Back to the ranch and we colored Easter eggs. Another hour. Then she spends an hour in the tub shaving. So the main event commences around 5 ish. She always giggles when being munched on and their was plenty of giggling going on. I am not much into having my nipples pinched and sucked on but she seems to enjoy it, so I let her have at it. Well, I am glad I was laying down for the blow job, because had I been standing up, I am sure I would have tipped over as I would describe it as knee-buckling. Great time as always.

Lakota2
03-22-18, 22:37
Craigslist personals are gone. Looks like a new law popped up. Where do we go know?

AlexYummy187
03-22-18, 22:50
Piece of shit politicians.

Msteresc
03-22-18, 22:58
Piece of shit politicians.But lets look on the bright side this will drive the craigslist poster to the streets or BP. And BP should follow suite and other sites will follow.

Remember as long as we buy ass they will sell it the tools we use to fined it will change often we will adapt.

BadGr54
03-23-18, 00:46
But lets look on the bright side this will drive the craigslist poster to the streets or BP. And BP should follow suite and other sites will follow.

Remember as long as we buy ass they will sell it the tools we use to fined it will change often we will adapt.Well I don't see a bright side to this at all. Price is always determined by the laws of supply & demand. Starting right now all the guys who had been using CL will be scouring BP. Many of the girls who were using CL will not have the where with all to make the transition to BP. So BP prices will eventually go up when the BP girls get busier.

The mongers who are willing to do SW car dates will be in good shape though, at least temporarily. Looks like the 20 BJ will be back in vogue. Most of the CL girls will be hitting the streets= more supply. It won't take long for LEO to notice the uptick in SW activity and they will react accordingly. More pressure from neighborhood associations & Aldermen = more busts.

If BP is forced to follow suit & delete their Personals section then the pussy supply will really dry up. Better not loose your list of phone numbers fellas.

CL will be sorely missed. It was a way for interested new girls to dip their toe in the water to see how they liked it without having to jump through all the hoops to turn BP Pro.

Educated
03-23-18, 01:11
I do wonder if the ACLU will challenge this law as it seems very very very reaching to say the least.

Well I don't see a bright side to this at all. Price is always determined by the laws of supply & demand. Starting right now all the guys who had been using CL will be scouring BP. Many of the girls who were using CL will not have the where with all to make the transition to BP. So BP prices will eventually go up when the BP girls get busier.

The mongers who are willing to do SW car dates will be in good shape though, at least temporarily. Looks like the 20 BJ will be back in vogue. Most of the CL girls will be hitting the streets= more supply. It won't take long for LEO to notice the uptick in SW activity and they will react accordingly. More pressure from neighborhood associations & Aldermen = more busts.

If BP is forced to follow suit & delete their Personals section then the pussy supply will really dry up. Better not loose your list of phone numbers fellas.

CL will be sorely missed. It was a way for interested new girls to dip their toe in the water to see how they liked it without having to jump through all the hoops to turn BP Pro.

LoveSmallPerky
03-23-18, 14:34
Piece of shit politicians.Kind f makes you wonder how long before they realize that FB has all the information collected from all of the users. Obama used the information during both elections and was considered a genius and this time Trump used it and look at all the uproar and investigations. That may help to prevent or slow it down but somehow they will wise up.

ThotSlap
03-23-18, 15:15
I do wonder if the ACLU will challenge this law as it seems very very very reaching to say the least.The aclu should make a fuss, but then they are championing hookers traffikers and degenerates.

This is another distraction to keep people from the real news of Chinese yuan oil futures starting to trade March 26 and Iran stoping all usd tradeing (after a severe trade embargo by the US) untill trump can come up with fake reason he can sell to start trouble with China and Iran. Nothing like a nice expensive war paid for by the tax payer to keep our debt based petrodollar economy on track.

BadGr54
03-24-18, 12:58
So I have been watching the services section of CL to see if some of the girls have migrated over there. So far I haven't seen anything. I searched "massage" and the normal ones come up that are always there.

I know this has to be affecting the income stream of quite a few women. True, lately there were not that many REAL posts in the personals sections, but many were only up for a short time before being flagged. In addition to the girls that would actually post, there were also those who would answer the ads placed by guys. I figure most of those women NEED that money so I know they are somewhere out there.

Have any of you that keep a close eye on BP noticed an increase in the number of posters?

Have any of you that hunt the streets noticed an increase in the number of SWers?

Member #6005
03-24-18, 14:18
Well I don't see a bright side to this at all. Price is always determined by the laws of supply & demand. Starting right now all the guys who had been using CL will be scouring BP. Many of the girls who were using CL will not have the where with all to make the transition to BP. So BP prices will eventually go up when the BP girls get busier.

CL will be sorely missed. It was a way for interested new girls to dip their toe in the water to see how they liked it without having to jump through all the hoops to turn BP Pro.CL was a cesspool of garbage spam. So now that it's gone, I will waste the time I wasted there in other ways.

Restricted supply creates an opportunity to re-evaluate whether this waste of time hobby is worthwhile. The short answer is that not only is it not worthwhile, it's rotting my brain and soul.

But perhaps your experience is otherwise? LOL.