PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68

Guapo Marx
11-21-17, 08:32
Is this the same lady or different? Ad pics look different from FB pics.A lot of them use fake pics in ads. As for the Quaker state thing, I found two that on their FB said their employer was Quaker and they went to Vici for school. I'm finding Vision Works, Whole Foods, Outpost, and Victoria's Secret as a common employer. Beauty school seems to be quite common but it might just be the fact they can get a quick degree. I knew one guy who went to beauty school just to meet women and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Like massage therapists and bartenders, there is always drama and a high divorce rate. Denny's seems to be a place many providers work or have worked. There was one out in Waukesha that has employed four providers I have known, but it closed. Just being a server in a restaurant is an easy job for someone in recovery to get. So perhaps its not Dennys or Quaker but just the fact they are a quick serve restaurant. I have recognized SA women working at various restaurants. Maxims in Brookfield has one of the most experienced one, a late 40 sh want to be model. A lot of those independent restaurants, you know, a 10 page menu, the owner is always in sight, and the servers call you "hun". Those are places I have spotted SA women.

MSmith9999
11-21-17, 16:08
I visited her today at her SS motel off 27th Street. Same girl as the pics, met me in black lingerie. Nice girl, GFE, relaxed, great BBBJ. Everything else was covered.

We talked afterwards, she is a nice person, and has had a tough life like many providers.

I may return. 80 for 45 minutes. Sorry if I overpaid.

Yahsdlalhf
11-21-17, 16:41
I'm looking for a provider with a nice body (white, Asian or Latina) that can squat up and down on a cock well. Most women can't do this or do it well. It's personally my favorite and would love to find a provider that's good at it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

AlexZim
11-21-17, 18:14
Was DATY on the menu?

I visited her today at her SS motel off 27th Street. Same girl as the pics, met me in black lingerie. Nice girl, GFE, relaxed, great BBBJ. Everything else was covered.

We talked afterwards, she is a nice person, and has had a tough life like many providers.

I may return. 80 for 45 minutes. Sorry if I overpaid.

MuffDiver17
11-21-17, 19:35
So I saw this girl this evening and I was severely disappointed. We were suppose to meet for 80 hh BBFS, it was more like 20 min partly because I wanted to get out of there. Her ad has the claim of best head, let tell you if I could give myself a BJ it would be more enjoyable. So the BJ wasnt doing the trick so we switched up to dfk and daty which both were enjoyable for both parties. The fun ended there between her bed made of 2 stacked twin mattresses and the people downstairs there was no concentrating. I ended up jo on her. While I got dressed she was apologizing no stop for everything. I won't be repeating.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/a4a5b423-6146-4ee1-81b1-59bc446388ab

MuffDiver17
11-22-17, 00:11
Was DATY on the menu?Daty is definitely on the menu with Carly.

LankyBoy
11-22-17, 01:01
Hey all. I've seen Kendall 5 times and they've all been good experiences. She's ultra GFE. But I had an appointment with her tonight and I texted her several times with no response. She does get a lot of texts and sometimes it takes a while but she always gets back to me within an hour either to confirm or cancel. She's cancelled a couple of times but with legit excuses. But today nothing which is totally unlike her. Wondering if anyone has talked to her lately and if something is up or it's just me she blew off. Thanks.

HuntingStreets
11-22-17, 01:41
Hey all. I've seen Kendall 5 times and they've all been good experiences. She's ultra GFE. But I had an appointment with her tonight and I texted her several times with no response. She does get a lot of texts and sometimes it takes a while but she always gets back to me within an hour either to confirm or cancel. She's cancelled a couple of times but with legit excuses. But today nothing which is totally unlike her. Wondering if anyone has talked to her lately and if something is up or it's just me she blew off. Thanks.I saw this morning. Fabulous as always. Texted her early this evening to set another appointment, she mentioned she thought she might be catching a cold. You're right, it's not like her to not respond at all; I'm betting she fell asleep.

HS.

Tahoe254
11-22-17, 02:25
So I saw this girl this evening and I was severely disappointed. We were suppose to meet for 80 hh BBFS, it was more like 20 min partly because I wanted to get out of there. Her ad has the claim of best head, let tell you if I could give myself a BJ it would be more enjoyable. So the BJ wasnt doing the trick so we switched up to dfk and daty which both were enjoyable for both parties. The fun ended there between her bed made of 2 stacked twin mattresses and the people downstairs there was no concentrating. I ended up jo on her. While I got dressed she was apologizing no stop for everything. I won't be repeating.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/a4a5b423-6146-4ee1-81b1-59bc446388abSaw her after a CL post. She is being managed and does not enjoy what she is doing, would not recommend.

AndyA29
11-22-17, 18:03

I may return. 80 for 45 minutes. Sorry if I overpaid.Glad you had a good time. I saw her last week and she wasn't for me. I agree with everything you said. She just was more mechanical than I like. Also, she left her outfit on which was kind of a turnoff for me. I think that was mentioned in another review. Apparently she is a little self conscious of her appearance these days. She wasn't into it, so I wasn't either.

XkeyFan
11-22-17, 19:15
Had the chance to see jj and her friend. Jj isn't for everybody but I like her and she knows exactly how to get me off. Anyhow her friend was named cashmere I think and was a thick light skinned chick with great tits. Sexy as fuck. I highly recommend seeing them both as they work well together. I will definately be back for seconds.

TimWatley1973
11-22-17, 20:39
Here's one to stay away from. She's from my neck of the woods. Good looking girl, tight body, WORST service ever. Two visits because I thought the first had to just be a bad day for her. NOPE. Second was even worse. First visit she was staying in a nice place, second the room was trashed and she smelled of cigarette smoke and B. O. Ended up walking out half way through. Too bad, she could could make some serious cabbage if she knew anything about what she was doing.

Reviews can be found on the oThER site, Ryder in Wausau. She's gone through a few different names, now is too lazy to even come up with a name and only refers to herself as "white girl. ".

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rn-wi/25670667

DudeDontCallMe
11-23-17, 02:29
Kirby is back to work with an incall by the airport. Same great body same great BBBJ xxx-5700.Thanks JohnKat, awesome recommendation. Using your name as a reference helped.

BigMilwaukee
11-23-17, 03:27
Does cashmere have a number she can be contacted on? I feel horrible for saying this, but damn if I just can't do jj anymore. She knows what she is doing, but I get shivers thinking back seeing her with her face and body. Last time I saw her she was rubbing some medicated lotion on the scabs and lesions all over her torso. That was it for me.

Had the chance to see jj and her friend. Jj isn't for everybody but I like her and she knows exactly how to get me off. Anyhow her friend was named cashmere I think and was a thick light skinned chick with great tits. Sexy as fuck. I highly recommend seeing them both as they work well together. I will definately be back for seconds.

InFrequently
11-23-17, 17:38
Thanks for guiding me well on my last visit to MKE (Submissive Suzy). I've got several options in mind for my next visit (KS, Shelby, Vivian), but there's one woman on BP who definitely catches my eye but I'm not seeing information anywhere. Any experience with this Kendra?

Daprip
11-23-17, 22:22
Thanks for guiding me well on my last visit to MKE (Submissive Suzy). I've got several options in mind for my next visit (KS, Shelby, Vivian), but there's one woman on BP who definitely catches my eye but I'm not seeing information anywhere. Any experience with this Kendra?Yes I've seen her. I believe I've mentioned her here but not 100% sure. In any case I saw her twice and the experiences were totally opposite. The first time I saw her in a hotel near the airport. She was really sweet and took care of business. She didn't watch the clock at all and even wanted to chat a little bit afterwards. Due to the good first experience I went to see her again. This time she was in a hotel close to Downtown. She was moody and wouldn't even let me finish. When I complained she began to yell. She got on the phone and told someone that she had a man in her room making trouble and asked the person to come take care of it. To avoid embarrassment I left quickly. At the bottom of the stairs I ran into 2 black guys that gave me glaring stares and I bolted out the door quickly. Don't know if I mentioned this in my past review but after I left I made an anonymous call to the hotel. I gave them her room number and told them there is prostitution going in there. Wonder if they did anything. In a nutshell your experience will depend on the Kendra you meet. You'll like the sweet version. The mean version will leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth that will last for days and make you consider if hobbying is worth it.

OldBear
11-24-17, 04:20
Yes I've seen her. I believe I've mentioned her here but not 100% sure. In any case I saw her twice and the experiences were totally opposite. The first time I saw her in a hotel near the airport. She was really sweet and took care of business. She didn't watch the clock at all and even wanted to chat a little bit afterwards. Due to the good first experience I went to see her again. This time she was in a hotel close to Downtown. She was moody and wouldn't even let me finish. When I complained she began to yell. She got on the phone and told someone that she had a man in her room making trouble and asked the person to come take care of it. To avoid embarrassment I left quickly. At the bottom of the stairs I ran into 2 black guys that gave me glaring stares and I bolted out the door quickly. Don't know if I mentioned this in my past review but after I left I made an anonymous call to the hotel. I gave them her room number and told them there is prostitution going in there. Wonder if they did anything. In a nutshell your experience will depend on the Kendra you meet. You'll like the sweet version. The mean version will leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth that will last for days and make you consider if hobbying is worth it.Jekyll and Hyde personality. I picked up on it and didn't book with her. Glad I didn't.

InFrequently
11-24-17, 14:05
Jekyll and Hyde personality. I picked up on it and didn't book with her. Glad I didn't.

In a nutshell your experience will depend on the Kendra you meet. You'll like the sweet version. The mean version will leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth that will last for days and make you consider if hobbying is worth it.Appreciate the feedback gentlemen. Helps keep the list of options shorter!

Too bad that you only get to choose two out of three from phat booty, over 30, and not psycho. .

RayDonovan2000
11-24-17, 21:03
Has anyone seen her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/beautiful-italian/27063542

Thanks!

S.

SnowBnnyLvr
11-25-17, 08:39
Took a little break from hobby and now need some info on this one. Don't think I recall ever reading about her here. GFE and ebony. Never had an AA. Any info I'd appreciate.

Joeyaugust
11-25-17, 10:37
Took a little break from hobby and now need some info on this one. Don't think I recall ever reading about her here. GFE and ebony. Never had an AA. Any info I'd appreciate.You might want to go through Radar's posts, I seem to recall that she ripped him off sometime ago.

LuvbSw
11-25-17, 11:58
This is a late post.

Saw honey at a cheap hotel in the city. She's short sexy and BJ is amazing. It was only a q. V. Four 6. Everything covered. Definitely going back.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-freak-deep-throather/25306117

CuteWOne
11-25-17, 12:46
Took a little break from hobby and now need some info on this one. Don't think I recall ever reading about her here. GFE and ebony. Never had an AA. Any info I'd appreciate.I seen her about a year ago, at that time she was at a motel on 108th. She is the girl in the picture. She gave a pretty decent BBBJ and FS. Nice pussy, daty tasted good at that time. Don't recall what the damage was exactly but it wasn't horrible.

LookingForLefty
11-25-17, 17:53
If I had her address I'd send her this shirt for Christmas.

HuntingStreets
11-26-17, 10:29
Took a little break from hobby and now need some info on this one. Don't think I recall ever reading about her here. GFE and ebony. Never had an AA. Any info I'd appreciate.Was thinking about her a few months back and then found her FB page. Was enough to make me pass.

VinceRahm
11-26-17, 11:23
Has anyone seen her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/beautiful-italian/27063542

Thanks!

S.I texted and plan to see her later today. Just checking if she is legit and good. Thanks in advance. Also, I posted about Madison on CL section (yes she is an idiot). Happy Holidays!.

SnowBnnyLvr
11-26-17, 13:17
Was thinking about her a few months back and then found her FB page. Was enough to make me pass.I don't have FB and don't really want to set an account just for this hobby. So thanks for all your info fellas. Appreciate it all. "Rihanna" as she goes by now quoted me 120 hh and 30 extra for uncovered of any kind. I passed tho based on your trusted info. I tried to set something up with BBW Katie, who's quite popular right now and the only way to get to other girl she stays with, but when she asked me on her first text to text only to the point. So, I replied with bbj and possibly BBFS and donations. But got nothing but crickets after that. LOL. Sucks because I really wanted to sample the 2 girls for a 3 sum. Damn it!! She did say get to the point right? Probably thinks I'm LEO because of it. How do you convince a provider your not when she's made up her mind about you? Ended up with Leah again based on no one really complained about her hygiene since my last review. Update on her. She showered before seeing me and 120 hh of GFE. I could have sworn her fh rate was 180 but she said 220. Ended up chatting with her for 2 hours plus the hh of play. If you like a talker she's for you. Great performance still there too. Gave 20 as tip. Total 140. Thanks again and good to be back. Happy hunting.

RayDonovan2000
11-26-17, 13:56
TOFTT and saw her last night. Texted at 4 pm and scheduled for 6 pm. Texted at 5:30 and radio silence. Calls me at 9:45 to say she had phone problems. 30 minutes later she was giving a good BBBJ with fia and fiv. 15 minutes in her alarm goes off and she tells me that we have 10 min left. Nice girl. Older than pics and baby damage has produced a bit of a sag in titties and tummy. Overall, attractive, but did not have on make-up or anything.

Safe south side location. Smokes, but outside. Kids toys are all over the place. No towels and only TP to clean up after mish CFS to completion. Was attentive and made sure I finished.

Pull out bed in messy LR was the place.

Overall, for 1. 0 hhr, there are better options out there, but she was nice, so no huge negatives either.

YMMV. S.

I texted and plan to see her later today. Just checking if she is legit and good. Thanks in advance. Also, I posted about Madison on CL section (yes she is an idiot). Happy Holidays!.

VinceRahm
11-26-17, 16:14
TOFTT and saw her last night. Texted at 4 pm and scheduled for 6 pm. Texted at 5:30 and radio silence. Calls me at 9:45 to say she had phone problems. 30 minutes later she was giving a good BBBJ with fia and fiv. 15 minutes in her alarm goes off and she tells me that we have 10 min left. Nice girl. Older than pics and baby damage has produced a bit of a sag in titties and tummy. Overall, attractive, but did not have on make-up or anything.

Safe south side location. Smokes, but outside. Kids toys are all over the place. No towels and only TP to clean up after mish CFS to completion. Was attentive and made sure I finished.

Pull out bed in messy LR was the place.

Overall, for 1. 0 hhr, there are better options out there, but she was nice, so no huge negatives either.

YMMV. S.Thanks for the nice report. She was supposed to text me at about 10 AM and I just got a response from her. Might skip, looks like she slept in. Plan to take one for the team and report next week. Take care.

Power House
11-27-17, 10:48
Early morning Greek with Shebly was very exciting and that sweet ass is as tight as ever. I love her sexy little outfit. Hair always down the way I like it. South side location. Always a good time. She has been reviewed here a few times.

Power House
11-27-17, 11:07
Early morning Greek with Shebly was very exciting and that sweet ass is as tight as ever. I love her sexy little outfit. Hair always down the way I like it. South side location. Always a good time. She has been reviewed here a few times.https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=225233

RockinAl
11-27-17, 13:14
Early morning Greek with Shebly was very exciting and that sweet ass is as tight as ever. I love her sexy little outfit. Hair always down the way I like it. South side location. Always a good time. She has been reviewed here a few times.Always a good time. I am overdue to see her again.

AltereEgo
11-27-17, 16:59
You might want to go through Radar's posts, I seem to recall that she ripped him off sometime ago.I have been tempted to call on this girl myself but I remember the warning from a member about a rip off. Be careful if you try her.

MuffDiver17
11-27-17, 17:39
Soccerfan thanks for her number finally started a for a half for 8. Let's just say I wasn't impressed I was rushed our out of there after 15 minutes because she said her mom was coming home okay so we're supposed to do dfk, daty.

And BBFS but it was more like just BBBJ and FS. I really hate when a girl agrees to a time but then really rushes you out of there because someone's coming or they want to go do something else let's just say I will not be repeating. Also wasn't too thrilled be playing in the living room on the couch. Sorry for the guys that care to see a link I do not have one.

Enphl
11-27-17, 20:08
I haven't been back in town for a while. I use to see east side leah alot. I tried her number but haven't heard back. Did she change her number? Can someone give me her number or point me to her ad?

TimWatley1973
11-27-17, 22:17
Here # is the same, ending in 8330.

I haven't been back in town for a while. I use to see east side leah alot. I tried her number but haven't heard back. Did she change her number? Can someone give me her number or point me to her ad?

Enphl
11-27-17, 22:31
Here # is the same, ending in 8330.Oh ok, I guess she just didn't respond.

The memories of communications difficulties are coming back. Taking forever to get a response, waiting forever once I get there.

HankyPankie
11-28-17, 04:48
Oh ok, I guess she just didn't respond.

The memories of communications difficulties are coming back. Taking forever to get a response, waiting forever once I get there.Her communication skills are terrible. I've seen here plenty of times but not as of late. Maybe she is busy looking for another place to stay since a certain motel closed.

JimmyChitWood
11-28-17, 12:50
Early morning Greek with Shebly was very exciting and that sweet ass is as tight as ever. I love her sexy little outfit. Hair always down the way I like it. South side location. Always a good time. She has been reviewed here a few times.Panty Dropper! Straight to the floor!

HuntingStreets
11-28-17, 16:18
Popped by and spent some time with Kendall this morning. BTW, she was pretty under the weather if you had trouble reaching her this past weekend. Was back in prime form this morning though. Nothing much to say that hasn't been said already, exceptional good time as always. DFK, BBBJ, CFS in a variety of positions, covered in sweat and other bodily fluids by the time we were done.

Instead I'll leave a bit of humor. Back when someone said Kendall had tried to steal his wallet (later revealed to be a different Kendall) I hadn't even seen her, but stated I found that hard to believe based on the dozens of superb reviews she had here and elsewhere. Kendall was kind enough to drop me a thank you note, we started talking and next thing you know I'm in her room enjoying a rambunctious, rollicking good time. So it's always been a running joke between us that I need to make sure I have my wallet before I leave.

Well, last time I saw her, it was nice outside, so we stepped outside to have a smoke. She offered me her lighter. And sure as motherf*cking hell, I pocketed it. The next day I realized I had two lighters, so I texted her to ask if I stole hers. She confirmed I did indeed. I said "I imagine after all the wallet jokes, I'm never going to live this one down, am I?

Below is her response, uploaded with her permission. Got to love a provider with a good sense of humor (and irony, LOL).

PS Read the second one first)

HS.

Vexxed
11-29-17, 01:49
I had setup and appointment with her Sat night, she was going to text me when she was back from dinner with family and just blew me off, very disappointing. Never have seen her.

Popped by and spent some time with Kendall this morning. BTW, she was pretty under the weather if you had trouble reaching her this past weekend. Was back in prime form this morning though. Nothing much to say that hasn't been said already, exceptional good time as always. DFK, BBBJ, CFS in a variety of positions, covered in sweat and other bodily fluids by the time we were done.

Instead I'll leave a bit of humor. Back when someone said Kendall had tried to steal his wallet (later revealed to be a different Kendall) I hadn't even seen her, but stated I found that hard to believe based on the dozens of superb reviews she had here and elsewhere. Kendall was kind enough to drop me a thank you note, we started talking and next thing you know I'm in her room enjoying a rambunctious, rollicking good time. So it's always been a running joke between us that I need to make sure I have my wallet before I leave.

Well, last time I saw her, it was nice outside, so we stepped outside to have a smoke. She offered me her lighter. And sure as motherf*cking hell, I pocketed it. The next day I realized I had two lighters, so I texted her to ask if I stole hers. She confirmed I did indeed. I said "I imagine after all the wallet jokes, I'm never going to live this one down, am I?

Below is her response, uploaded with her permission. Got to love a provider with a good sense of humor (and irony, LOL).

PS Read the second one first)

HS.

HuntingStreets
11-29-17, 11:57
I had setup and appointment with her Sat night, she was going to text me when she was back from dinner with family and just blew me off, very disappointing. Never have seen her.It absolutely sucks when that happens, but I will vouch for her being very sick, to the point I took her cold medicine, soup and some microwave dinners Friday. I'm betting she was feeling marginally better Sat, and thought she would be able to see you, but by the time she was done with dinner she was wiped out, forgot and just went to bed. It's totally not like her to just blow people off or go ghost. Give her another chance. She's well worth it.

HS.

MilwaukeePics
11-29-17, 14:13
Soccerfan thanks for her number finally started a for a half for 8. Let's just say I wasn't impressed I was rushed our out of there after 15 minutes because she said her mom was coming home okay so we're supposed to do dfk, daty.

And BBFS but it was more like just BBBJ and FS. I really hate when a girl agrees to a time but then really rushes you out of there because someone's coming or they want to go do something else let's just say I will not be repeating. Also wasn't too thrilled be playing in the living room on the couch. Sorry for the guys that care to see a link I do not have one.Ummm, I suspect that she needs to score now that she got paid. Melanie definitely has a habit if it's the xxx-xxx-8918 Melanie.

MilwiWay
11-29-17, 21:10
Does anyone know if michelle the bbw squirter is in milwaukee.

I checked on the other site and two people posted reviews.

Just wondering because she has been away for a year almost.

Reply to this post or pm me, greatly appreciated fellas.

SoccerFan4245
11-29-17, 21:17
Excuse me. With all do respect, who are you talking about? I do not know who you are talking about. I did not provide info on a Melanie. Please check your PM.

And BBFS but it was more like just BBBJ and FS. I really hate when a girl agrees to a time but then really rushes you out of there because someone's coming or they want to go do something else let's just say I will not be repeating. Also wasn't too thrilled be playing in the living room on the couch. Sorry for the guys that care to see a link I do not have one..

TimWatley1973
11-29-17, 23:35
I'm going to try and look Kendall up next time in Milwaukee. On my last two visits I had dates scheduled (days in advance) with Summer K. And each time she blew me off. Hell, two weekends ago when I was in town she set a date for 4:30 and then said she was running late, texted me and asked me to wait until 5:30 which I did, and then texted me back at 5:30 saying she was totally wiped and cancelled (blew me off twice in 2 hours! She said she was going straight to bed but would contact her friend Kendall Snow to see if she could "get me in". What's funny is that for the next 2 hours she texted with me to give me updates on where she was trying to book Kendall (instead of spending 60 minutes of that time doing me and making some money in the process). In that time I had gone to see Emily in Oak Creek, dropped a deposit down her throat, and was back at my hotel room watching a basketball game by 8 pm. I sometimes wonder what these women have going on in their brains? Leaves me wishing I had a vagina because I'd have had enough to retire at 35 with all the horn dogs running around the Milwaukee Area!

It absolutely sucks when that happens, but I will vouch for her being very sick, to the point I took her cold medicine, soup and some microwave dinners Friday. I'm betting she was feeling marginally better Sat, and thought she would be able to see you, but by the time she was done with dinner she was wiped out, forgot and just went to bed. It's totally not like her to just blow people off or go ghost. Give her another chance. She's well worth it.

HS.

Guapo Marx
11-30-17, 06:58
I'm going to try and look Kendall up next time in Milwaukee. On my last two visits I had dates scheduled (days in advance) with Summer K. And each time she blew me off. Hell, two weekends ago when I was in town she set a date for 4:30 and then said she was running late, texted me and asked me to wait until 5:30 which I did, and then texted me back at 5:30 saying she was totally wiped and cancelled (blew me off twice in 2 hours! She said she was going straight to bed but would contact her friend Kendall Snow to see if she could "get me in". What's funny is that for the next 2 hours she texted with me to give me updates on where she was trying to book Kendall (instead of spending 60 minutes of that time doing me and making some money in the process). In that time I had gone to see Emily in Oak Creek, dropped a deposit down her throat, and was back at my hotel room watching a basketball game by 8 pm. I sometimes wonder what these women have going on in their brains? Leaves me wishing I had a vagina because I'd have had enough to retire at 35 with all the horn dogs running around the Milwaukee Area!Keep in mind their phones are lighting up like Christmas trees. Their number one priority is scorning heroin. Money is #2, and your satisfaction is way down the the list. If they are in a no-tel they are being managed and their pimp an dealer are close by. Making an appointment with a no-tel escort is like making an appointment with an a busy AMP girl. It means nothing, they will just see whoever walks in the door next unless they know without a doubt your are a reliable on-time client with cash. You all need to get your head around the fact these women have an addiction and will tell you anything to string you along.

MuffDiver17
11-30-17, 07:20
Excuse me. With all do respect, who are you talking about? I do not know who you are talking about. I did not provide info on a Melanie. Please check your PM.

.You are right I did mistake soccerfan for another (jimholl), yalls messages were right next to eachother I'm sorry. It was an honest mistake.

Mkejoe
11-30-17, 08:57

Reply to this post or pm me, greatly appreciated fellas.I saw those reviews too and wondered the same thing. I had tried to contact her a few months ago and no response. I don't see ads in Madison either which is usually where I saw her. She was always a fun time.

Guapo Marx
11-30-17, 12:36
Thanks for the advice. After 20+ years in the hobby I know this well. And still got taken taken by Crystal for over $400 earlier this year with misplaced trust. See my report in the ripoff thread.

Trust me, I'm no white knight, and Kendall certainly is not in need of rescuing. With no habit, awesome reviews here and elsewhere, and a long list of regulars I'm very confident she's got better financial stability than me. I simply texted her to make an appointment, she mentioned she was sick, I know she has no car, so I dropped some cold medicine, microwave food and hot soup. Took me 30 minutes out of my day to be a decent human being. It's not like I stayed by her bedside and played nursemaid or was looking for a freebie when she was feeling better.

Good advice though on not getting to tight, especially with those that are carrying a habit.No-tel and no car and probably pulling in $1000 a day. Something wrong with this picture. I've done my share of white knighting. One time I did plumbing repairs at an AMP.

I've fed a few hungry and cold skinny and sick SWs. I physically gave one a hot bath, dried her off and she was full of needle marks. Gave her something to eat, she laid on my bed and slept for 10 hours. Then gave me a free one but it was hard to get into it. Take a good look at their dental work and you can see what condition they are really in. I've seen them with bad hemorrhoids from all the anal. If they say they are clean 80% of them are lying to you. As for everything else if you carry on a conversation its mostly lies but they are so damn convincing with their stories. You believe them because you don't want you dick not to have second thoughts.

SnowBnnyLvr
11-30-17, 13:39
I tried to set something up with BBW Katie, who's quite popular right now and the only way to get to other girl she stays with, but when she asked me on her first text to text only to the point. So, I replied with bbj and possibly BBFS and donations. But got nothing but crickets after that. LOL. Sucks because I really wanted to sample the 2 girls for a 3 sum. Damn it!! She did say get to the point right? Probably thinks I'm LEO because of it. How do you convince a provider your not when she's made up her mind about you?You get some one from this site to vouch for you. That's how! LOL. Thanks to whoever spoke to Katie on my behalf. She replied today to my texts. LOL. And told me so and apologized to me for not replying. Wow this forum just keeps on giving.

LookingForLefty
11-30-17, 14:20
I get the feeling you have a thing for her and want to rescue her. Taking her meds, soup, and dinner. Like feeding a stray cat hoping for some affection in return. I understand. Done it myself. Natural to feel that way. One time I picked up a "young" girl at a gas station. Feed her and gave her a warm bed, with nothing in return. Believe me that would be wrong and I was already pretty nervous about having her in my hotel room, thinking how badly it could turn out. Took her to the Salvation Army. But getting back to caring for escorts. Your heart is in the right place but be careful not to get emotionally attached. I've tried to avoid such things because its only human to care for someone. Its also a liability if you are too much of a rescuer. It can come back and bite you, despite your good and well meaning intentions.I used to pick up this crippled girl in West Allis. Good looking and about half the time would take to my house. Usually just gave her a ride because she was slowly walking 2 miles just to get a few things. Then would have to drop her off a block away because her boyfriend was jealous. I'd always slip her a few bucks. Sometimes I'd see an escort on short notices because she needed cash. I'd comply but it would either be discounted now or on the next visit. Sometimes there would be a next visit. A way of stringing you along. Honest ones would stick to the deal. Over time most of you will have your education finally sink in. I mean, you know in your heart they are all addicts, criminals, they don't like you, they think you are a sick SOB or maybe they think you are nice but they still don't really care about you. But your dick is telling you that these girls think you are most handsome man, great lover, who gives the best oral on the planet. Once your T-level goes down it all becomes so clear and you can see through them because they are so transparent. When they lie to you its like a 3 year old trying to lie to you, they can't pull it off.

On a side note I saw this really attractive SW standing near a car dealership smoking a cigarette. Its been a long time since I picked up a SW. Slowed down, she got in the car. She was so hot. Turns out she was a salesperson at Toyota and thought I was someone else. I told her I thought she was a SW. Told me if I bought a car from her she'd work some overtime for me. She was hot but not new car hot.

TheTrueGamble
11-30-17, 14:51
Hey everyone,

I was inquiring to see if this has happened to you. So I had a date planned and she came over. I just couldn't finish. 15 minutes in I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't finish. I would say she wasn't doing anything wrong, but I felt ashamed, embarrassed, useless, and worst of all like I had just wasted some hard earned cash.

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.

Cruising Y
11-30-17, 14:57
I get the feeling you have a thing for her and want to rescue her. Taking her meds, soup, and dinner. Like feeding a stray cat hoping for some affection in return. I understand. Done it myself. Natural to feel that way. One time I picked up a "young" girl at a gas station. Feed her and gave her a warm bed, with nothing in return. Believe me that would be wrong and I was already pretty nervous about having her in my hotel room, thinking how badly it could turn out. Took her to the Salvation Army. But getting back to caring for escorts. Your heart is in the right place but be careful not to get emotionally attached. I've tried to avoid such things because its only human to care for someone. Its also a liability if you are too much of a rescuer. It can come back and bite you, despite your good and well meaning intentions.Yup and don't make them French Toast.

HuntingStreets
11-30-17, 15:51
No-tel and no car and probably pulling in $1000 a day. Something wrong with this picture. I've done my share of white knighting. One time I did plumbing repairs at an AMP.

I've fed a few hungry and cold skinny and sick SWs. I physically gave one a hot bath, dried her off and she was full of needle marks. Gave her something to eat, she laid on my bed and slept for 10 hours. Then gave me a free one but it was hard to get into it. Take a good look at their dental work and you can see what condition they are really in. I've seen them with bad hemorrhoids from all the anal. If they say they are clean 80% of them are lying to you. As for everything else if you carry on a conversation its mostly lies but they are so damn convincing with their stories. You believe them because you don't want you dick not to have second thoughts.Generally speaking I agree with everything you said. However. Far from a no-tel. It's a place I couldn't afford to stay for several weeks at a time. Search the reviews here and then wander over to ThE otheR site where she has 74 reviews, every one of them positive and 7. 8 rating on performance, with multiple "forgot it was a service" reviews. If you find a track mark on her I'll pay for your visit. Making $500 a day? $1000 a day? No idea, nor do I care, but I've sure never gotten a call asking me to visit because she needs room money, or an advance, or a loan. I guess if spending $20 and 30 minutes makes me a White Knight, for what may be Milwaukee's most consistently reviewed provider, I'm ok with that.

Guapo Marx
11-30-17, 17:05
Generally speaking I agree with everything you said. However. Far from a no-tel. It's a place I couldn't afford to stay for several weeks at a time. Search the reviews here and then wander over to ThE otheR site where she has 74 reviews, every one of them positive and 7. 8 rating on performance, with multiple "forgot it was a service" reviews. If you find a track mark on her I'll pay for your visit. Making $500 a day? $1000 a day? No idea, nor do I care, but I've sure never gotten a call asking me to visit because she needs room money, or an advance, or a loan. I guess if spending $20 and 30 minutes makes me a White Knight, for what may be Milwaukee's most consistently reviewed provider, I'm ok with that.When hotels are described as south side or airport, its implied its a no-tel. If it was described as a 3,4, or 5 star I would stand corrected. FYI. Motel 6 and Red Roof are chain no-tels. Not all addictions require a needle, could be pills. And if someone is so incredibly high volume they are the most consistently reviewed provider, something is going on. My preference is someone who is so good, you forget its a service, but there are zero reviews.

Elmer Fuddness
11-30-17, 21:59
Yup and don't make them French Toast.Don't forget the trip to the candle closet and weigh in.

SnowBnnyLvr
12-01-17, 01:54
You get some one from this site to vouch for you. That's how! LOL. Thanks to whoever spoke to Katie on my behalf. She replied today to my texts. LOL. And told me so and apologized to me for not replying. Wow this forum just keeps on giving.I owe a beer to whoever vouched for me with (bbw) Katie. If craft beer is your taste that would be even better. LOL. I got a 3 sum appt with her and her roomie on Saturday. Really excited because Katie sounded effin awesome thru text convo. Thanks again bro. FYI I will ask Katie who it was so good beer doesn't go to waste. LOL.

TimWatley1973
12-01-17, 02:09
You could see why some would do it? You stated yourself "I would say she was doing nothing wrong". If that's the case, why would you even think to ask for "reimbursement" when the problem is you? My advice is that you should go get a physical. Haven't you ever watched a commercial for Ci*lis or Vi*gra? Consult your physician before engaging in sexual activity. Not sure how old you are, but it doesn't seem normal to be sweating like crazy in 15 minutes. Take your lumps, visit a Urologist and get your pecker working properly.

Hey everyone,

I was inquiring to see if this has happened to you. So I had a date planned and she came over. I just couldn't finish. 15 minutes in I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't finish. I would say she wasn't doing anything wrong, but I felt ashamed, embarrassed, useless, and worst of all like I had just wasted some hard earned cash.

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.

TimWatley1973
12-01-17, 02:34
I've never met Summer K. She may be a ** user, she may not be, but I'm certainly not going to make a sweeping statement like that not having never met her. And you're failing to grasp the main point of the problem. I was in constant communication with her regarding my appointment and subsequent breaking of said appointment. Whether or not her phone was lighting up like a Christmas Tree or that she was Jonesing for a fix of h, caffeine or Rocky Road Ice Cream has little bearing on the discussion. The facts are and always have been as follows: 1) We set an appointment. 2) Confirmed the appointment along with the time the morning of the appointment. 3) At the time of the appointment she moved the time back one hour to accommodate her schedule better. 4) At the 2nd time of appointment she gave me the all clear, be ready in 5 minutes. 5) she cancelled saying she was wiped out and then texted with me for the next hour +. It wasn't the rantings of a drug crazed lunatic but a person who was sincerely sorry and gave relatively coherent messages via text. Not even close the worst dialogue I've had via text with an escort.

What I'd like you to understand is that these are people with feelings and problems no different than you. They get sick, their cars break down, they get stuck at work (yes, believe it or not a lot of girls have straight jobs too. Which I understand is the case with Summer). That said, I'm not going to bother even calling her back again even with the discount she offered. I've given enough time and consideration to her. She is very well reviewed and I'm sure she has tons of regulars which seems to be the case after reading the 100+ reviews she has. I'm perfectly happy focusing my attentions elsewhere. Plenty of fish in the sea.

What I'm not going to do is label her an addict. Judging by your comment (on Summer and Kendall) you have no Idea who summer is and didn't take any time to research her before commenting. It's shear ignorance like this that causes problems and creates a lot of negative feelings on the board. I've never met Summer but I'm very certain she rents a decent apartment in a west suburb where she conducts her business (if you've read her reviews, it's what everyone says) - not managed by your stereotypical pimp who is shooting her up as you slap your pecker into her from behind. Maybe that's your experience in the hobby but it's certainly not mine and I think through the years I've learned to understand why the girls are in the hobby and why I'm in the hobby.

If you ever decide to make a date with Summer, please let me know how you liked your visit and give me details on what you know from the meeting, I and everyone here looks forward to it. This is a review site, not a rehabilitation clinic. Until then, please refrain from making everyone working in the industry out to be an addict. It's simply far from the truth (some only smoke weed you know). Because if that's the case, what's stopping anyone from labeling you as a disease infested bottom dwelling pervert adding to the moral decay of our society (not to mention a sex addict)?

Just a thought, now go get some.

Keep in mind their phones are lighting up like Christmas trees. Their number one priority is scorning heroin. Money is #2, and your satisfaction is way down the the list. If they are in a no-tel they are being managed and their pimp an dealer are close by. Making an appointment with a no-tel escort is like making an appointment with an a busy AMP girl. It means nothing, they will just see whoever walks in the door next unless they know without a doubt your are a reliable on-time client with cash. You all need to get your head around the fact these women have an addiction and will tell you anything to string you along.

Howard5354
12-01-17, 05:15
Hey everyone,

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.Hate to worry you but get yourself checked out by an urologist.

Howard5354
12-01-17, 05:16
I've never met Summer K. She may be a ** user, she may not be, but I'm certainly not going to make a sweeping statement like that not having never met her. And you're failing to grasp the main point of the problem. I was in constant communication with her regarding my appointment and subsequent breaking of said appointment. Whether or not her phone was lighting up like a Christmas Tree or that she was Jonesing for a fix of h, caffeine or Rocky Road Ice Cream has little bearing on the discussion. The facts are and always have been as follows: 1) We set an appointment. 2) Confirmed the appointment along with the time the morning of the appointment. 3) At the time of the appointment she moved the time back one hour to accommodate her schedule better. 4) At the 2nd time of appointment she gave me the all clear, be ready in 5 minutes. 5) she cancelled saying she was wiped out and then texted with me for the next hour +. It wasn't the rantings of a drug crazed lunatic but a person who was sincerely sorry and gave relatively coherent messages via text. Not even close the worst dialogue I've had via text with an escort.

What I'd like you to understand is that these are people with feelings and problems no different than you. They get sick, their cars break down, they get stuck at work (yes, believe it or not a lot of girls have straight jobs too. Which I understand is the case with Summer). That said, I'm not going to bother even calling her back again even with the discount she offered. I've given enough time and consideration to her. She is very well reviewed and I'm sure she has tons of regulars which seems to be the case after reading the 100+ reviews she has..Summer K has been on the scene for years! She is considered as a solid performer, long pretty legs, good box, etc. I would hit it ASAP.

Guapo Marx
12-01-17, 06:15

What I'd like you to understand is that these are people with feelings and problems no different than you. They get sick, their cars break down, they get stuck at work (yes, believe it or not a lot of girls have straight jobs too. Which I understand is the case with Summer). That said, I'm not going to bother even calling her back again even with the discount she offered. I've given enough time and consideration to her. She is very well reviewed and I'm sure she has tons of regulars which seems to be the case after reading the 100+ reviews she has. I'm perfectly happy focusing my attentions elsewhere. Plenty of fish in the sea..I'm not pointing fingers at any specific woman and I'm sure many have legit excuses. What I am saying it most of these women working out of hotels, motel, and notels are in deep trouble of some kind. They need money bad or they would not be doing this. Sure we would all love to have a nice UTR in a new apartment in the western suburbs. What I believe we were discussing is all the bs we must go through with communication and seeing someone at an agreed time. These women know from experience is that many of us are as unreliable as them. They need to make a judgment call on who is going to show up and pay the most money. I bet when some man shows up to pay $100 and has issues when they put off some guy who would pay 200, it has to be disappointing to them. They lost a sale. Like a car salesman deciding who to wait on first. I've had SWs dump a potential customer and come running over to my car because in a split second they decided I was a better opportunity than who they were talking with.

Guapo Marx
12-01-17, 06:31
Hey everyone,

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.The last time that happened to me was with a SW. She looked cute but the closer she got to the car the worse she looked. She got in, stunk, and was coughing like a 4 pack a day coal miner. Took her to my hotel and she wanted to use the phone right away and that made me nervous. Then she machine gunned me with head with a cover and I felt nothing. Then she said are you going to hurry up? Just told her to forget it. Yes you can have bad feelings about yourself but a good provider will try to make you feel good about yourself in the moment and then have buyers remorse later.

DieselMike
12-01-17, 08:39
Hey everyone,

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.First time jitters? My first time; I was more anxious about the location, Saturday night at a sleazy no-tel NW MKE, than I was about the girl. It can be a bit of work to get ones head around this "hobby". Maybe you are not cut out for it. Not like "Pretty Woman" at all.

I'm sure we all have had the thought "I just wasted my money", so just chalk that up to experience. It comes with the territory. Actually somewhat ironic / funny that some of the so-called "pros" are not very good at the biz. And; generally no refunds.

Ps1999
12-01-17, 09:52
Hey everyone,

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.I've never had the sweating thing happen but I've lost wood morethan once. Kinda like shooting pool with a noodle. I know one time for sure was not being attracted to the woman. Other times its been me thinking too much and just looking at the sitsuation and thinking I'm feeding a habit. Yes sometimes I have morals. I've found a good provider will try to help get back into it. Kirby was one that really wanted to see me leave happy, there was absoulty nothing wrong with her, I just didn't have my mojo that day and she 'worked' her ass off for me.

When I've had the problems I have never asked for a refund LOL. They showed up, tried andit wasnt them. Even for the ones that needed a bag over their head.

I know I'm getting a bit older now so some of the times I'm sure I showed my age and just plain 'other' stresses in my life.

HuntingStreets
12-01-17, 10:47
Spot on.

What I'd like you to understand is that these are people with feelings and problems no different than you. They get sick, their cars break down, they get stuck at work (yes, believe it or not a lot of girls have straight jobs too. Which I understand is the case with Summer). That said, I'm not going to bother even calling her back again even with the discount she offered. I've given enough time and consideration to her. She is very well reviewed and I'm sure she has tons of regulars which seems to be the case after reading the 100+ reviews she has. I'm perfectly happy focusing my attentions elsewhere. Plenty of fish in the sea.

What I'm not going to do is label her an addict. Judging by your comment (on Summer and Kendall) you have no Idea who summer is and didn't take any time to research her before commenting. It's shear ignorance like this that causes problems and creates a lot of negative feelings on the board. I've never met Summer but I'm very certain she rents a decent apartment in a west suburb where she conducts her business (if you've read her reviews, it's what everyone says) - not managed by your stereotypical pimp who is shooting her up as you slap your pecker into her from behind. Maybe that's your experience in the hobby but it's certainly not mine and I think through the years I've learned to understand why the girls are in the hobby and why I'm in the hobby.

If you ever decide to make a date with Summer, please let me know how you liked your visit and give me details on what you know from the meeting, I and everyone here looks forward to it. This is a review site, not a rehabilitation clinic. Until then, please refrain from making everyone working in the industry out to be an addict. It's simply far from the truth (some only smoke weed you know). Because if that's the case, what's stopping anyone from labeling you as a disease infested bottom dwelling pervert adding to the moral decay of our society (not to mention a sex addict)?

Just a thought, now go get some.I.

HuntingStreets
12-01-17, 10:54
Hey everyone,

Have any of you had problems like this? What do you do if it happens? Would you ever ask for some reimbursement or just let it slide? I didn't ask because I thought it would be wrong, but I could see why some may do it.As I get older I have this problem more and more. A V helps the physical aspect of getting started and staying hard, but it's a challenge to finish. I usually get there eventually and God love the providers that hang in there without complaining to get me there, but there are times I just call it a day. And no, no refund, they upheld their end of the deal, why would I expect anything back when it's my problem. Just try and relax and get into the moment. The more you think about "OMG, I need to come soon" the less likely you will.

HS.

OldGuy414
12-01-17, 11:06
Spot on.

I.I have seen Summer, and got no indication she was on anything. She was friendly, not a clock watcher, very good at what she does, and she was nothing but a nice lady.

GoodTimes55
12-01-17, 11:10
Generally speaking I agree with everything you said. However. Far from a no-tel. It's a place I couldn't afford to stay for several weeks at a time. Search the reviews here and then wander over to ThE otheR site where she has 74 reviews, every one of them positive and 7. 8 rating on performance, with multiple "forgot it was a service" reviews. If you find a track mark on her I'll pay for your visit. Making $500 a day? $1000 a day? No idea, nor do I care, but I've sure never gotten a call asking me to visit because she needs room money, or an advance, or a loan. I guess if spending $20 and 30 minutes makes me a White Knight, for what may be Milwaukee's most consistently reviewed provider, I'm ok with that.Can I agree with both of you. It's a fine line to walk because most of the girls can turn on you on a dime. They are so good at telling you what you want to hear and lying but there are girls out there that do deserve to be treated with kindness.

GbFreak33
12-01-17, 12:41
Hey wondering if Haley is GFE and if she is a kisser or not?? She just said look at my reviews, so figured a few of you have seen her and can let me know. If you don't mind sharing what was the damage as well. Thanks in adavance.

HuntingStreets
12-01-17, 12:47
Can I agree with both of you. It's a fine line to walk because most of the girls can turn on you on a dime. They are so good at telling you what you want to hear and lying but there are girls out there that do deserve to be treated with kindness.I said twice I agreed with him on general principle. What's humored me is not just the posts here, but in the PM's I've received from guys that don't want to weigh in publicly, is those that have seen Kendall understand, those that haven't think I'm an idiot.

To clear a few points up, I'm not sure where the south side / airport area in a different comment came from. She's far West, closer to PEwaukee than MILwaukee, in a place that gets 3. 5 to 4 stars depending on what review site you are looking at. It is not a budget chain like Motel 6 or Super 8. She also does not live there, she rents an apt / condo as her residence. How many of us could afford regular rent AND a hotel every month? If so, you guys are playing way out of my league, I couldn't swing it.

We all get jaded and cynical as the vast vast majority of budget friendly providers in the Milwaukee area are scrambling Day to Day to cover their habit and room, no argument. There are exceptions though and blanket generalizations are dangerous things. If you haven't seen Kendall, perhaps make an appointment before judging, you may be pleasantly surprised.

HS.

Nachynn
12-01-17, 12:49
As I get older I have this problem more and more. A V helps the physical aspect of getting started and staying hard, but it's a challenge to finish. I usually get there eventually and God love the providers that hang in there without complaining to get me there, but there are times I just call it a day. And no, no refund, they upheld their end of the deal, why would I expect anything back when it's my problem. Just try and relax and get into the moment. The more you think about "OMG, I need to come soon" the less likely you will.

HS.Take this seriously. Do not medicate until you see a DR. Viagra and others may kill you if you have heart issues.

I had similar symptoms that progressed rapidly to the point I gave this up and saw the Doc. Stress test first, showed blockage, heart cath, showed bad blockage, then triple bypass.

One year later, I almost 100% better, and am slowly getting back in the game.

If I had not done that, I would not be here to send this note.

Petrone
12-01-17, 13:00
So, Girls can only post their #, social media link and pics now. Wow, BP must be under some pressure.

Alot of the girls have gone over to onebackpage.com to post now it seems.

Oakly
12-01-17, 16:30
Take this seriously. Do not medicate until you see a DR. Viagra and others may kill you if you have heart issues.

I had similar symptoms that progressed rapidly to the point I gave this up and saw the Doc. Stress test first, showed blockage, heart cath, showed bad blockage, then triple bypass.

One year later, I almost 100% better, and am slowly getting back in the game.

If I had not done that, I would not be here to send this note.Often ED is a strong indicator of arterial blockages. Another indicator is frequent heartburn. Don't write these off as just something that happens when you get old. I had both and didn't know they were indicators and ended up in the hospital.

RustyCage
12-01-17, 17:36
Hey wondering if Haley is GFE and if she is a kisser or not?? She just said look at my reviews, so figured a few of you have seen her and can let me know. If you don't mind sharing what was the damage as well. Thanks in adavance.Everything is covered. She's cautious. Her body is very toned and tight. I don't recall if she kissed as that's something I don't do. She will allow DATY. Hope this helps.

TS7128
12-01-17, 23:34
I said twice I agreed with him on general principle. What's humored me is not just the posts here, but in the PM's I've received from guys that don't want to weigh in publicly, is those that have seen Kendall understand, those that haven't think I'm an idiot.

To clear a few points up, I'm not sure where the south side / airport area in a different comment came from. She's far West, closer to PEwaukee than MILwaukee, in a place that gets 3. 5 to 4 stars depending on what review site you are looking at. It is not a budget chain like Motel 6 or Super 8. She also does not live there, she rents an apt / condo as her residence. How many of us could afford regular rent AND a hotel every month? If so, you guys are playing way out of my league, I couldn't swing it.

We all get jaded and cynical as the vast vast majority of budget friendly providers in the Milwaukee area are scrambling Day to Day to cover their habit and room, no argument. There are exceptions though and blanket generalizations are dangerous things. If you haven't seen Kendall, perhaps make an appointment before judging, you may be pleasantly surprised.

HS.I can really appreciate the love for Kendall, it's just some of these posts sound like something that some sort of manager would post. I am sure that Kendall is an awesome provider, but if you're like me then possibly needing to buy someone a candle or make them French toast makes me less likely to see them. I am more than sure that some here are looking for a GFE experience like that, no knock on anyone, the excellent reviews are usually enough to make me go see her without other people advertising for her.

BigTruck59
12-02-17, 01:08
Everything is covered. She's cautious. Her body is very toned and tight. I don't recall if she kissed as that's something I don't do. She will allow DATY. Hope this helps.She will not kiss at all! If that's a deal breaker then don't go. I saw her a year ago and was disappointed somewhat, nice girl but a ton of rules.

HugeLoad34
12-02-17, 11:21

Reply to this post or pm me, greatly appreciated fellas.I was wondering the same thing I got all excited because I've been wanting to see her again for the longest I remember her telling me she traveled back in forth from here to surrounding areas but I don't remember her staying away for this long though I just hope all is well last time I saw her she did have a manager and she wasn't being her usual cheerful self.

GRMan42
12-03-17, 01:23
Everything is covered. She's cautious. Her body is very toned and tight. I don't recall if she kissed as that's something I don't do. She will allow DATY. Hope this helps.She is not a kisser. She will give a quick peck on the lips upon arrival, but beyond that, no.

Her performance with me, beyond that, has always been amazing. Covered, yes. But safe, and skilled.

GRMan42
12-03-17, 01:25
Safe to assume that these are all fake ads? Never saw an ad with the phone number as the title until a couple days ago, suddenly they are all over the place. Avoid?

Example: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-839-8652/18463667.

Msteresc
12-03-17, 03:02
Safe to assume that these are all fake ads? Never saw an ad with the phone number as the title until a couple days ago, suddenly they are all over the place. Avoid?

Example: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-839-8652/18463667.I'm not positive thou it most likely a way to avoid prblems for BP. With a number and pictures they don't know what that means so they can't get in trouble with the Law or end up in court.

FerrariForMe
12-03-17, 08:18
Everything is covered. She's cautious. Her body is very toned and tight. I don't recall if she kissed as that's something I don't do. She will allow DATY. Hope this helps.It's been a while since I've seen her, it was before her enhancements. Yeah I can't remember the kissing either, usually something I like, but I know it was a very good experience. DATY was definitely available, we spent most of the hour at 69. Partly because she enjoyed playing with the boys so much and who was I to object. I also remember, she liked to get pounded hard. Super cool girl with a super body. She used to just advertise on backpage but I've seen her adds for a while on some of the "higher end" sites and look like her price point has gone up since I saw her. Maybe her rules have as well.

Jc2490
12-03-17, 12:15
I'm not positive thou it most likely a way to avoid prblems for BP. With a number and pictures they don't know what that means so they can't get in trouble with the Law or end up in court.The smart ones are still posting whatever info they want in their ad. They are just doing it as a screen shot and posting it as a photo.

OlderFunGuy
12-03-17, 16:26
The smart ones are still posting whatever info they want in their ad. They are just doing it as a screen shot and posting it as a photo.And they bumped the posting fee up to 5 bucks. BP is a total waste of time!! OFG.

LetHerGo
12-03-17, 17:57
She will not kiss at all! If that's a deal breaker then don't go. I saw her a year ago and was disappointed somewhat, nice girl but a ton of rules.
Kirby is back to work with an incall by the airport. Same great body same great BBBJ xxx-5700.

I saw a review on The othEr sitE today on cleaning lady Nina who hasn't been around in over two years. Anyone have details?John that was the best find I ever had. She was excellent at everything she did and I actually pulled BBFS with her one time at that big house she had on the Southside I think was her mom's. Lost a very good provider for sure. Last time I was going to see her off of I think Bluempund and just west of HWY 100 she was living with her bf at the time. But didn't see her. That was over 2 years ago. Damn she was HOT.

BigTruck59
12-03-17, 18:00
I'm not positive thou it most likely a way to avoid prblems for BP. With a number and pictures they don't know what that means so they can't get in trouble with the Law or end up in court.I've visited a couple of girls that post that way now, I'm thinking maybe they are getting around paying or something. Some might be fake but like I said I do know a few are real.

BigEmz00
12-03-17, 22:29
Anyone see East Side Leah recently? Or dream about seeing her? Was curious because I heard a certain note was no longer around. Thanks and feel free to PM if have any info or pics / vids. Curious about the hype. Thanks again why'all.

GoodTimes55
12-04-17, 00:13
It's been a while since I've seen her, it was before her enhancements. Yeah I can't remember the kissing either, usually something I like, but I know it was a very good experience. DATY was definitely available, we spent most of the hour at 69. Partly because she enjoyed playing with the boys so much and who was I to object. I also remember, she liked to get pounded hard. Super cool girl with a super body. She used to just advertise on backpage but I've seen her adds for a while on some of the "higher end" sites and look like her price point has gone up since I saw her. Maybe her rules have as well.I have nothing but good things to say about Haley. Yes it's all covered but she always dressed hot as hell always on time and has hot little body. If I set up a appointment out a week she would remember and would be on time or would stay in contact with me if something would chance. I have had other providers forget same day appointment or when you get there go radio silent. She is a real provider no management or boyfriend and loves what she does. Her home is always clean and good set up for coming in and out with out a lot of attention. She a very orgasmic women with one of the cleanest pussy I have ever tasted. So yes if you get a chance I would recommend her she is a lot fun.

Raven741
12-04-17, 11:32
I saw this one and damn she looks hot.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sl-%CF%81%CF%81-ry-%CE%B4%CF%89-_y%CF%85%CF%BB%CF%BBy-t%CA%80-%CE%B1t-you%CA%80-%C9%A2onn%CE%B1-lov-%CF%BBy-%CF%81%CA%80-tty-%CF%81-nk/20823063

I am not in the game very long and don't want to make a bad choice.

JamesGang41
12-04-17, 15:48

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sl-%CF%81%CF%81-ry-%CE%B4%CF%89-_y%CF%85%CF%BB%CF%BBy-t%CA%80-%CE%B1t-you%CA%80-%C9%A2onn%CE%B1-lov-%CF%BBy-%CF%81%CA%80-tty-%CF%81-nk/20823063

I am not in the game very long and don't want to make a bad choice.Pics are real and full GFE menu. Her incall appears to be in not so good area. I saw her once on a outcall. She was accommodating and cheap. Not sure the rates now. Tight body but sores and scarring. She said it was one of those skin diseases. Have fun and report back.

DomCorazon
12-04-17, 21:31
Now that's a salesman. Incall in shitty neighborhood, sores, and disease all in the same post.

HornyHubby41
12-04-17, 22:43
Hi fellow mongers!

This one has me a bit intrigued. Any intel? Airport notel? GFE.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ac99d630-10b7-4fc9-acfe-0315219fffae

Thanks!

HH out.

Msteresc
12-04-17, 22:45
Hi fellow mongers!

This one has me a bit intrigued. Any intel? Airport notel? GFE.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ac99d630-10b7-4fc9-acfe-0315219fffae

Thanks!

HH out.I just reviewed her not GFE but really fun.

HuntingStreets
12-04-17, 22:54
I just reviewed her not GFE but really fun.I'd agree. Well worth a visit.

XkeyFan
12-04-17, 23:58
John that was the best find I ever had. She was excellent at everything she did and I actually pulled BBFS with her one time at that big house she had on the Southside I think was her mom's. Lost a very good provider for sure. Last time I was going to see her off of I think Bluempund and just west of HWY 100 she was living with her bf at the time. But didn't see her. That was over 2 years ago. Damn she was HOT.I'm confused. Did someone die?

JamesGang41
12-05-17, 00:35
Now that's a salesman. Incall in shitty neighborhood, sores, and disease all in the same post.LOL. She claimed it to be Psoriasis. Just offering information.

TimWatley1973
12-05-17, 02:34
It appears by her reviews she's in Phoenix. That's a hot little cleaning lady!

Kirby is back to work with an incall by the airport. Same great body same great BBBJ xxx-5700.

I saw a review on The othEr sitE today on cleaning lady Nina who hasn't been around in over two years. Anyone have details?

Pro81
12-05-17, 15:33
I saw Shelby recently. She is a good looking MILF that had a brief ad up ending in 9073. She can be found on "the other site" as shelby2016. There was light screening required to meetup but responded to text messages quickly. Saw her at a motel near 27st. She was dressed in a dress when saw her. Full menu was available and multiple rounds were encouraged for the set donation. She can hold a conversation and incall was safe even after dark. She is very response and enjoys what she does. Her room was a bit messy but thankfully just a light smell of smoke in the room. I would repeat with her again as the experience and menu options available is very competitive for the full menu and extra rounds. She is fit and easy on the eyes. For the hourly $$ range she may be my ATF. But as with most price and experiences YMMV.

PNR2004
12-05-17, 16:11

I am not in the game very long and don't want to make a bad choice.She is recently reviewed on theothersite.

CharlieKane200
12-06-17, 00:29

I am not in the game very long and don't want to make a bad choice.I saw her in February when she went by the name Adrianna. Great body, but not a good time. Search this thread for the review.

JimmyChitWood
12-06-17, 00:57
I saw her in February when she went by the name Adrianna. Great body, but not a good time. Search this thread for the review.Are those pictures really her? There is a girl I see in the Dominican that looks like her and I would almost thing they were taken from her.

AsiaPhileJake1
12-06-17, 06:52
Any information on Sarah? One of those that appear good enough to put in the extra effort I would need for outcalls only. Pictures look really good to me.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/702-351-5786/27381187

MilwiWay
12-06-17, 13:29
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-5129/27528867

This girl is a scammer, like 4 months back she charged me for what was supposed to be a FS and ended up being a massage. Now she is back again so here is a reminder.

Don't waste your money with this one, will try to upsell you on everything.

Gfe12
12-06-17, 15:10
Any information on Sarah? One of those that appear good enough to put in the extra effort I would need for outcalls only. Pictures look really good to me.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/702-351-5786/27381187I tried to see her on two separate occasions only to get near the location and then darkness. No reply after a couple tries. Give a report if you actually see her. Those pics are hot.

Vexxed
12-06-17, 15:48
Saw her last weekend, had a great time, she is an awesome woman and really made it up to me.

It absolutely sucks when that happens, but I will vouch for her being very sick, to the point I took her cold medicine, soup and some microwave dinners Friday. I'm betting she was feeling marginally better Sat, and thought she would be able to see you, but by the time she was done with dinner she was wiped out, forgot and just went to bed. It's totally not like her to just blow people off or go ghost. Give her another chance. She's well worth it.

HS.

Howard5354
12-06-17, 20:59
I saw her in February when she went by the name Adrianna. Great body, but not a good time. Search this thread for the review.Wonderful abs, tight ass, would love to nibble on this pussy.

Days Fun
12-06-17, 22:28
Things must really shaking up over at BackPage. Weird telephone number ads, most the regulars are gone.

Where have the girls gone too?

I know of bitchesofbackpage, pagesof and something "Monkey". Who else can add to the list of sites the girls have migrated too. They seem to have scattered. Is one new site in particular hosting the majority or is it all fragmented. Even Craigslist seems busier. I really miss the hunt. Nothing new in ages and the girls of summer are starting to burn out on their drug habits so I have no interest in repeating.

TheCondor7
12-06-17, 23:13
I tried to see her on two separate occasions only to get near the location and then darkness. No reply after a couple tries. Give a report if you actually see her. Those pics are hot.I tried to set something up with her, but was trying for outcall and she said sure, but then ghosted. I think I read a report somewhere that she tried to scam someone on TER or something like that but under a different number. It wasn't a positive review and if I remember, the pictures were not her (sort of similar but think she had some extra pounds). I'd avoid.

CharlieKane200
12-07-17, 07:37
Are those pictures really her? There is a girl I see in the Dominican that looks like her and I would almost thing they were taken from her.The pics are really her. I just didn't like the phone going off the whole time and the rush job.

Waldo999
12-07-17, 10:23
Things must really shaking up over at BackPage. Weird telephone number ads, most the regulars are gone.

Where have the girls gone too?

I know of bitchesofbackpage, pagesof and something "Monkey". Who else can add to the list of sites the girls have migrated too. They seem to have scattered. Is one new site in particular hosting the majority or is it all fragmented. Even Craigslist seems busier. I really miss the hunt. Nothing new in ages and the girls of summer are starting to burn out on their drug habits so I have no interest in repeating.Add onebackpage.com to the list.

TimWatley1973
12-07-17, 13:44
You made me curious too. Sent her a text and she responded within 10 minutes. She's out there, probably waiting for you, so go get some already.

Anyone see East Side Leah recently? Or dream about seeing her? Was curious because I heard a certain note was no longer around. Thanks and feel free to PM if have any info or pics / vids. Curious about the hype. Thanks again why'all.

AltereEgo
12-08-17, 09:47
Seen JJ last night, She had a "friend" again last night and as always it was dirt cheap. Her friend is a bigger girl. Sort of goth. Huge tits. I ventured in to the whole thing because I wanted the new girl to distract me so I had something to focus on besides JJ. But since I had her around I let the new girl take a spin. She's a sword swallower gents. Very nice work. Friendly and attentive. Much better than the last "friend" JJ had around. I have no idea how long this "friendship will last but they never seem to last to long. So if you like bigger girls get while you can.

Ben Spend
12-08-17, 09:58
Seen JJ last night, She had a "friend" again last night and as always it was dirt cheap. Her friend is a bigger girl. Sort of goth. Huge tits. I ventured in to the whole thing because I wanted the new girl to distract me so I had something to focus on besides JJ. But since I had her around I let the new girl take a spin. She's a sword swallower gents. Very nice work. Friendly and attentive. Much better than the last "friend" JJ had around. I have no idea how long this "friendship will last but they never seem to last to long. So if you like bigger girls get while you can.JJ last 4 digits still 9360?

AltereEgo
12-08-17, 16:09
JJ last 4 digits still 9360?No it isn't. I don't think I ever had that number. But I did PM her number to you. Good luck.

ZZZMan1234
12-08-17, 16:19
No it isn't. I don't think I ever had that number. But I did PM her number to you. Good luck.Mind sharing her number?

KlewBlue777
12-09-17, 12:48
You made me curious too. Sent her a text and she responded within 10 minutes. She's out there, probably waiting for you, so go get some already.Leah has moved from the southside to a motel near bay shore mall for the past week. I just saw her on Thursday night. Picked her up and brought her back to my house which is how I see Leah. She's still doing business as usual.

Gfe12
12-09-17, 17:18
Looking for a nice massage with ending options. May go see this one. Anyone seen her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-tight-blonde-hosting-downtown-avail-now-you-wont-find-any-ghettoness-or-drama-here-26/27587312

RayDonovan2000
12-09-17, 20:57
Saw the one in 1st two pics. Tender soft body and firm Ad's. Some baby fat and baby damage present. The other one was there dressed in a very short skirt and tiny top and a 3 some was offered but I declined this time. The 2nd 1 is actually more attractive to me but she's lost about 20 pounds since the pictures were taken so I went with the healthier looking 1 for this 1st time.

Both of them smoke constantly. Spent several minutes in bathroom before session. Slurred speech ensued.

Dry to damp BBBJ for about 60 seconds. On with cover and on top. Couldn't take half of my cock in that position. Switch to mish and she was able to take 3/4 but no more. Was pretty much out of it the entire time I pumped away to mish finish in the bag. Both are very nice girls but at 1. 2 I don't think I would repeat.

As always YMMV.

Near 108 and gf location.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-795-2680/24903792

AsiaPhileJake1
12-09-17, 23:51
Looking for a nice massage with ending options. May go see this one. Anyone seen her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-tight-blonde-hosting-downtown-avail-now-you-wont-find-any-ghettoness-or-drama-here-26/27587312I know she has been reviewing here before. The new BP ads make it more difficult to search here without a name. You could try a google search of the number and see if anything pops up.

TimWatley1973
12-10-17, 03:13
Saw Kendall Friday night. We had exchanged a few messages during the week before my visit, set up was easy and meeting on time. She's been reviewed several times here and on the oThER site, my experience was in line with most reviews. I'm an older dude who usually shops for hhr visits. At my age I can hardly do anything for an hour and usually could do it twice but I went with the hour with her. She's definitely skilled and surprisingly she managed to get a 2nd cup out of me. Very good experience and I was there well past the hour but I will say I was pretty tired all day today. She's a very sweet woman who takes her role in our little shared experience seriously. I will repeat and have no problem recommend her to anybody who isn't scared of visiting an older provider.

Agrego
12-10-17, 14:14
I know she has been reviewing here before. The new BP ads make it more difficult to search here without a name. You could try a google search of the number and see if anything pops up.Her name is Mila, I have not visited her myself but recall a review that suggested going with 30 min for $. 4 to test the waters. She has a safe one bed condo incall.

TOFTT and report back.

Dick5322
12-10-17, 16:19

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-tight-blonde-hosting-downtown-avail-now-you-wont-find-any-ghettoness-or-drama-here-26/27587312See post 14567. All the info is there.

MSmith9999
12-10-17, 20:44
See post 14567. All the info is there.You refer to a post that says nothing of quality, to save veryone time. He showed up, texted her, got scared and left.

Umm. Please don't provide meaningless reviews.

WizardOfAahs
12-10-17, 23:21

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-tight-blonde-hosting-downtown-avail-now-you-wont-find-any-ghettoness-or-drama-here-26/27587312Looks to be interesting. Google image search provided lots of ads with no real info going back to early this year. Nothing on the other site directly. One hit found on monkey site with a a name and a review (not a member, so couldn't read it), but a name there (Mila) did come back to the other site with a bad review a couple years ago.

Eddies Pickle
12-11-17, 01:08
Looks to be interesting. Google image search provided lots of ads with no real info going back to early this year. Nothing on the other site directly. One hit found on monkey site with a a name and a review (not a member, so couldn't read it), but a name there (Mila) did come back to the other site with a bad review a couple years ago.I saw her earlier in the spring / summer she said she was only doing this for a month or so LOL I personally thought she looked like a dude IMO, service wasnt great from what I recall and just laid there, things may have changed but I didn't repeat.

Pro81
12-11-17, 05:52
Made contact with her, pics are accurate and has some baby damage. She advertised on BP but isn't up anymore but still found here. http://www.bitchesofbp.com/414-253-5698/ She is a sweet girl and had a nice hotel in downtown area. Wanted 1. 5 for hh. Everything is covered and not GFE. Only downside is that an unkept odor down below was present and wasn't very active. No signs of drug use, easy to talk to and good looking was the plus side. Would try to visit again to see if anything changes.

Dick5322
12-11-17, 20:47
You refer to a post that says nothing of quality, to save veryone time. He showed up, texted her, got scared and left.

Umm. Please don't provide meaningless reviews.I type for shit. Try post 14547. That has some information. If you want any more just ask.

OlderFunGuy
12-12-17, 17:19
She came over in July or August of 2016. Was an overposter on BP. Pretty much vanished this summer and now has resurfaced. I remember posting a review on her. Was pretty rushed and I don't really recall the specifics of the visit. I do recall her ass fits in one hand. The pics are her but I don't know how recent they are, but she looked like that a year and a half ago. Anyhow, got a hold of her today and now she is asking $250. No way Jose. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-350-9840/27684862

MilwiWay
12-12-17, 18:30
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/262-573-2562/27808692

So today I dreamed about Angel. She was easy to set up an appointment. After LE check passed she gave me the address and arrived at 1 pm. 5 min later she was ready and went in to the apt.

Her apt was neat with no weird smells.

The pictures don't do her justice and she is even better looking in person.

There are some rules layed out in the begining and everything is covered but trust me after you go through it its worth it.

She started going on top of me and started slow. After she was comfortable, we switched to reverse cowgirl and OMG that ass is 15/10.

Then we did some doggy and I coudlnt hold it any longer. She was very into it and made it easy for me to finish. Really hard to keep going any longer.

I would recommend her anytime and will be repeating soon.

Stay safe boys.

GasolineMan
12-12-17, 22:38

So today I dreamed about Angel. She was easy to set up an appointment. After LE check passed she gave me the address and arrived at 1 pm. 5 min later she was ready and went in to the apt.

There are some rules layed out in the begining and everything is covered but trust me after you go through it its worth it.

She started going on top of me and started slow. After she was comfortable, we switched to reverse cowgirl and OMG that ass is 15/10.

Then we did some doggy and I coudlnt hold it any longer. She was very into it and made it easy for me to finish. Really hard to keep going any longer.

Stay safe boys.Angel used to go by Baby Bunny, and still uses that as part of her name. I saw her about a year ago. It was at a hotel, but other than that my experience was much like yours. Lots and lots and lots of rules, but wow, is she attractive. Beautiful face, and stunning body.

Thanks for the report.

Gas Out.

RayDonovan2000
12-13-17, 02:32
Any chance this one is real? Has anybody seen her? She looks hot as fucking hell!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/y_o_u_r-b_e_s_t-k_e_p_t-s_e_c_r_e_t/21035348

TheCondor7
12-13-17, 09:16

Stay safe boys.She's hot, but with the rules and her rate, I like your money is better spent elsewhere. She wanted 250 for the hr for 1 pop only. To go twice she wanted more LOL. I think half an hour was 150. For those prices, I feel like you might as well see someone with less rules and GFE.

Like Head
12-13-17, 09:30
Any chance this one is real? Has anybody seen her? She looks hot as fucking hell!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/y_o_u_r-b_e_s_t-k_e_p_t-s_e_c_r_e_t/21035348I haven't seen her but with google image search it comes back with a lot of other sites using the pictures so I would say she's fake.

Void79
12-13-17, 15:25

Stay safe boys.Yeah sounds familiar. She was a regular of mine and she was always really into it. Moaning, passionate, grabbing at my chest and thighs and neck. She's definitely got a great ass on her I agree. But I kind of slowed down seeing her because on more than one occasion I was sitting in my car in the parking like for more than a half hour waiting on her. Last time I saw her she had quite a noticeable baby bum. And since she's popped back on scene it would be about the right amount of time. How was her stomach? Baby damage?

OlderFunGuy
12-13-17, 16:35
Saw her about a year ago at a motel on Hy 100. If I recall correctly was $120. She seems to have vanished and resurfaced a month or so ago as Angel. I talked to her about the name change and I don't recall exactly what she told me, but it sounded stupid. Anyhow, now she is back to using Baby Bunny in her posts LOL and that bottom pic looks like she porked up a bit. IDK OFG out.

RustyCage
12-13-17, 17:39
She came over in July or August of 2016. Was an overposter on BP. Pretty much vanished this summer and now has resurfaced. I remember posting a review on her. Was pretty rushed and I don't really recall the specifics of the visit. I do recall her ass fits in one hand. The pics are her but I don't know how recent they are, but she looked like that a year and a half ago. Anyhow, got a hold of her today and now she is asking $250. No way Jose. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-350-9840/27684862Her oral skills lack skill. I posted about her in the Kenosha thread probably over a year ago. There were some reviews that were less than stellar but the night she was by me, she worked pretty hard. Her pictures are much better than her presentation in person. She is overpriced but she was still a nice girl. I'm guessing in her mid 30's easy.

Dr Manhattan
12-13-17, 17:54
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-beautiful-real-lmt-brunette-in-the-milwaukee-area-visiting-until-thursday/27758057

I may take the plunge with Veronica tomorrow. Based on the area code, I assumed she was one of the many Euro masseuses working the north Chicago burbs. Thick accent, so I got that part right. Sounds like she's more of a traveling provider who visits the Midwest only occasionally. Asks for 140 for 30. A little steep, but if she has legit LMT skills and model looks as advertised, it may be worth the ride (unless anyone can vouch otherwise).

TimWatley1973
12-13-17, 19:05
Here are the basic rules I follow when I wonder "Is she real":

1) Is she way too hot to be on BP. Probably not real.

2) Is every shot showing her face. Probably not real.

3) Does she have a local # but you've never seen her before. Probably not real.

4) Lists multiple cities throughout the state. Probably not real.

5) We've all fucked in a lot of the hotels in the area. Does the hotel look like one you've fucked in. If not. Probably not real.

6) Did we talk about is she way to hot and shows her face in all photos? Yeah, not real.

7) You do a reverse search on her phone number (or facebook search) and you get ZERO hits from any sites who make their money trolling for escort phone #'s trying to lure you to click on it. Probably not real.

8) You do a reverse image search and it goes to a Porn Star or psuedo-celebrity instagram account. Probably fake.

9) You click on their social media link and it takes you to an instagram account called "KashDoll" that you've seen a dozen other times on other posts. Probably not real.

10) I did mention the thing about her being way too hot, showing her face all the time, and not having a number that's traced to a legit TER, P411 or other escort link. Right?

So to determine if she's real, subtract 10% for everyone of these 10 things that you believe pertain to the ad you're looking at. If she hits on 8 of them, you have a 20% chance she's real. You're girl hit on 8 of them because she did only list in Milwaukee AND I couldn't trace her photos to anywhere. No results which probably means she used screen capture to grab them. But I have seen the instagram account she linked to, a few times, and I've never see her photos.

My ruling: if she's real, she's using fake pictures.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/y_o_u_r-b_e_s_t-k_e_p_t-s_e_c_r_e_t/21035348

TimWatley1973
12-13-17, 19:35
Also, did you try to contact her? I did. She texted immediately and sent some pics to prove she is a real person and recent. Good news, she's real and reasonably priced. 3 bill for 3 hrs, 2 bills for 1 hr, 1. 4 for hhr. Bad news. She is NOT the girl in the photos. Probably late 30's / early 40's but looks to be in OK shape. Here are some photos she sent. Won't publish anything with her face since she obviously wants that kept private.

Now go get some.

BigMilwaukee
12-13-17, 20:13
She started overpriced when she started posting, based on the quality of her service. She got preggo which is why she went MIA I believe. The pics are old and many pounds ago, at liest last time seen. Now she bumps her rates up like the girls that think that using two first names gives them some sort of star status. Just my two cents.

Her oral skills lack skill. I posted about her in the Kenosha thread probably over a year ago. There were some reviews that were less than stellar but the night she was by me, she worked pretty hard. Her pictures are much better than her presentation in person. She is overpriced but she was still a nice girl. I'm guessing in her mid 30's easy.

AltereEgo
12-13-17, 20:24
Seen JJ again tonight. She has sarah with her again,. Sword swallower big boobies. I'm told Dee Dee is another option as well. I chose the sarah option like her style. Bbw but cool. Best of luck gents.

Mkegr
12-14-17, 14:28
If I may, here are a few more rules:

1. If no pic of stomach, baby damage (some will show a panned out pic with a hand or towel strategically placed, baby damage.

2. Face only, fat.

3. Face with tongue out, especially pierced tongue. Serious 'hoe.

4. Offering quarter and car dates. Drug addict.

5. Tatted leg, shoulder etc. If all they can show is tatts, there are tatts everywhere.

6. Tats on neck or clavicle. Probably being pimped.

7. Ass only. Bad teeth, probably poor hygiene.

This is not to say that you should avoid anyone. To each his own.

5) We've all fucked in a lot of the hotels in the area. Does the hotel look like one you've fucked in. If not. Probably not real.

6) Did we talk about is she way to hot and shows her face in all photos? Yeah, not real.

7) You do a reverse search on her phone number (or facebook search) and you get ZERO hits from any sites who make their money trolling for escort phone #'s trying to lure you to click on it. Probably not real.

8) You do a reverse image search and it goes to a Porn Star or psuedo-celebrity instagram account. Probably fake.

9) You click on their social media link and it takes you to an instagram account called "KashDoll" that you've seen a dozen other times on other posts. Probably not real.

10) I did mention the thing about her being way too hot, showing her face all the time, and not having a number that's traced to a legit TER, P411 or other escort link. Right?

So to determine if she's real, subtract 10% for everyone of these 10 things that you believe pertain to the ad you're looking at. If she hits on 8 of them, you have a 20% chance she's real. You're girl hit on 8 of them because she did only list in Milwaukee AND I couldn't trace her photos to anywhere. No results which probably means she used screen capture to grab them. But I have seen the instagram account she linked to, a few times, and I've never see her photos.

My ruling: if she's real, she's using fake pictures.

BagelFish
12-15-17, 05:32

My ruling: if she's real, she's using fake pictures.This is like something that needs to be spread to all mongering newbies.

So many of them are wondering and yet they probably don't think about these questions.

Please sticky this, or repost this so all newbie mongers can find this info.

Mkegr
12-15-17, 13:35
Apologies in advance if this has already been covered. About a month ago, BP changed, much smaller ads, fewer ads, seemingly a higher quality offering. Is BP now charging by the word, charging much more per ad? Is it a matter of tighter censorship?

I don't mind the change except the fake FB, IG, etc links.

Enlighten me.

D.

Dr Manhattan
12-15-17, 18:51
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-beautiful-real-lmt-brunette-in-the-milwaukee-area-visiting-until-thursday/27758057

I TOFTT with Veronica at a relatively upscale downtown hotel. The door was left slightly ajar as I knocked to enter. She was waiting behind it, dressed in tight black jeans and a thin silk slip on top. I attempted some ice breaking small talk, but she was very adamant about being quiet. She didn't start to get undessed until I was nearly bare myself. Large bed with a bath towel laid out, she asked me about my oil preference and of course, the donation. Some disappointment from her that I was only going to offer the half hour fee of 140. I quickly found out that any services promised in the ad (B2B, Nuru, prostate) would be stricken from any session less than an hour.

The brief massage itself was almost spa quality. After some firm pressure massage with some brushing of the boys for 10 minutes, she requested that I flip over. No real effort to tease or build any sensual drama from there. She almost immediately started to stroke for the finish. Ugh. I asked her to slow down, as to savor the moment and she gave me a slight eye roll. Netherless, she focused more on the massage at that point, allowing full squeeze access on top and some over the panty massage below.

Looks wise she is almost the girl in the photo's. What appears to be a genuine 9/10 in the ad, is probably more of a 7.5 or 8/10 in person. Her figure itself is whats top shelf. If you like porcelain skin, no tats or piercings, thin waist, perfect bubble butt, and naturally firm DD's, shes your model. While she appears to be a soft body, I was also impresssed that I could feel her abs as she straddled me for the finish.

The ending itself was perfunctory and done with a finger tips only technique. Almost as if somebody were trying to stroke a fresh egg without breaking the shell. At this point, only 20 minutes had passed. I already knew that it was a rushed session, so I didn't feel guilty when I requested the few last moments being spent on massaging my body again (much to her chagrin).

Long story short, it was like taking a brief test drive. You get to feel the heated leather seats and test out the knobs on the dash, but you never get to take it out on the freeway to see what she can do.

Axel6
12-15-17, 19:18

I TOFTT with Veronica at a relatively upscale downtown hotel. The door was left slightly ajar as I knocked to enter. She was waiting behind it, dressed in tight black jeans and a thin silk slip on top. I attempted some ice breaking small talk, but she was very adamant about being quiet. She didn't start to get undessed until I was nearly bare myself. Large bed with a bath towel laid out, she asked me about my oil preference and of course, the donation. Some disappointment from her that I was only going to offer the half hour fee of 140. I quickly found out that any services promised in the ad (B2B, Nuru, prostate) would be stricken from any session less than an hour.

The brief massage itself was almost spa quality. After some firm pressure massage with some brushing of the boys for 10 minutes, she requested that I flip over. No real effort to tease or build any sensual drama from there. She almost immediately started to stroke for the finish. Ugh. I asked her to slow down, as to savor the moment and she gave me a slight eye roll. Netherless, she focused more on the massage at that point, allowing full squeeze access on top and some over the panty massage below.

Looks wise she is almost the girl in the photo's. What appears to be a genuine 9/10 in the ad, is probably more of a 7.5 or 8/10 in person. Her figure itself is whats top shelf. If you like porcelain skin, no tats or piercings, thin waist, perfect bubble butt, and naturally firm DD's, shes your model. While she appears to be a soft body, I was also impresssed that I could feel her abs as she straddled me for the finish.

The ending itself was perfunctory and done with a finger tips only technique. Almost as if somebody were trying to stroke a fresh egg without breaking the shell. At this point, only 20 minutes had passed. I already knew that it was a rushed session, so I didn't feel guilty when I requested the few last moments being spent on massaging my body again (much to her chagrin).

Long story short, it was like taking a brief test drive. You get to feel the heated leather seats and test out the knobs on the dash, but you never get to take it out on the freeway to see what she can do.What a disappointment. Thank you for your sacrifice.

OldGuy414
12-16-17, 12:53
Apologies in advance if this has already been covered. About a month ago, BP changed, much smaller ads, fewer ads, seemingly a higher quality offering. Is BP now charging by the word, charging much more per ad? Is it a matter of tighter censorship?

I don't mind the change except the fake FB, IG, etc links.

Enlighten me.

D.Some of the facebook info are not fake.

Kit love has a fb page which lists her location as she travels the state, and even some specials.

Trifix1
12-16-17, 23:01
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-252-4179/28063142 Went and saw this one. Texted back and forth for a day or two. We had agreed to what I wanted and price point. Texted her to confirm while I was on my way to her. She tried up selling me and telling me what I wanted was extra. I say no way, you already agreed. I stood my ground and was just going to go fuck somebody else. She caved in and 'honored' our deal. Funny because she said she couldn't remember our conversation the day before. Ok whatever. Anyways, she lives on the far northside of Milwaukee. Crappy apartment incall. I text her when I arrived and she let me in. She's tall, polite and skinny. Not the most attractive but hey, I found her on BP so my expectations are never too high. She's young, probably early 20's. She's mixed (white / black). She led me to her room. Two mattresses stacked on top of one another. Random stuff all over the floor, very messy. So I get naked and lay down. She says 'you just want head right'? I say 'wrong', we already agreed to FS. She says ok. She started with an average BBBJ. She then tells me 'you have to be careful, I'm tight and you have a big dick' (which I don't, I'm average). So she tells me I can't put it all the way in. Well I got on top of her and for the first minute, I just put it halfway in. After a minute she got wetter and started getting into it so I put her leg over my shoulder and started plowing away! I fucked her for about 5 minutes and unloaded inside of her. She grabbed a towel immediately and the cum was oozing out of her. Small talk on way out. I won't repeat. Damage. 70.

JimHoll
12-17-17, 00:09
http://www.bitchesofbp.com/262-612-3362/

Cassie is back and active again. Same petite little attractive spinner.

OldGuy414
12-17-17, 11:40
Some of the facebook info are not fake.

Kit love has a fb page which lists her location as she travels the state, and even some specials.Here is the link to her latest ad http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/715-802-0796/27431797.

ScooterAllCity
12-17-17, 13:26
Some of the facebook info are not fake.

Kit love has a fb page which lists her location as she travels the state, and even some specials.That's one of few. Seems like 95% are phony.

BigTruck59
12-17-17, 14:42
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-252-4179/28063142 Went and saw this one. Texted back and forth for a day or two. We had agreed to what I wanted and price point. Texted her to confirm while I was on my way to her. She tried up selling me and telling me what I wanted was extra. I say no way, you already agreed. I stood my ground and was just going to go fuck somebody else. She caved in and 'honored' our deal. Funny because she said she couldn't remember our conversation the day before. Ok whatever. Anyways, she lives on the far northside of Milwaukee. Crappy apartment incall. I text her when I arrived and she let me in. She's tall, polite and skinny. Not the most attractive but hey, I found her on BP so my expectations are never too high. She's young, probably early 20's. She's mixed (white / black). She led me to her room. Two mattresses stacked on top of one another. Random stuff all over the floor, very messy. So I get naked and lay down. She says 'you just want head right'? I say 'wrong', we already agreed to FS. She says ok. She started with an average BBBJ. She then tells me 'you have to be careful, I'm tight and you have a big dick' (which I don't, I'm average). So she tells me I can't put it all the way in. Well I got on top of her and for the first minute, I just put it halfway in. After a minute she got wetter and started getting into it so I put her leg over my shoulder and started plowing away! I fucked her for about 5 minutes and unloaded inside of her. She grabbed a towel immediately and the cum was oozing out of her. Small talk on way out. I won't repeat. Damage. 70.Wow the ol leg over your shoulder trick. Brother I love reading your reviews.

MahnaMahna93
12-17-17, 17:38
I saw her post a few days ago and meant to give her a go, but I was short on funds. Now that I have some, I can't find her post anymore. Anyone have a number for her?

DaveDream
12-17-17, 21:53
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-892-3852/28095797

This one almost overtook JJ as the worst provider I ever saw. When a few regulars didn't respond to my calls one afternoon, I sent out a text to her. I tell her I'm a half hour away and she tells me her address. Actually I was 5 min away because I had an idea the area she might be staying. Knock on door and when she opened the door I had to use my escape plan. " is Scott Home? I'm here about the flat screen tv". She is about 25 lbs skinner than the pics and has bad teeth. Was dressed in PJ's in the middle of the afternoon. My streak of not having any dreams continues!!

WizardOfAahs
12-17-17, 23:56
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-892-3852/28095797

This one almost overtook JJ as the worst provider I ever saw. When a few regulars didn't respond to my calls one afternoon, I sent out a text to her. I tell her I'm a half hour away and she tells me her address. Actually I was 5 min away because I had an idea the area she might be staying. Knock on door and when she opened the door I had to use my escape plan. " is Scott Home? I'm here about the flat screen tv". She is about 25 lbs skinner than the pics and has bad teeth. Was dressed in PJ's in the middle of the afternoon. My streak of not having any dreams continues!!I was hoping someone would review her, the new BP layout makes it really hard to weed out the good and bad and prevented me from a TOFTT.

MuffDiver17
12-18-17, 01:52
I was hoping someone would review her, the new BP layout makes it really hard to weed out the good and bad and prevented me from a TOFTT.I saw her once for 6/ hh FS. If I regret doing things its usually after, but LOL halfway through I'm thinking WTF am I doing. See was talking a mile a minute.

ZipperSquid
12-18-17, 08:14
I saw her post a few days ago and meant to give her a go, but I was short on funds. Now that I have some, I can't find her post anymore. Anyone have a number for her?Here you go. Now you have the ammo for your first report.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-687-4189/26934577

RawhideRonnie
12-18-17, 18:27
Here you go. Now you have the ammo for your first report.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-687-4189/26934577Saw her several times, each time looked worse. Has a A-A male hanging around. Then did a dash and go.

The 2015-16 version ok, that 2017 has high mileage and is ready for The a major overhaul. YMMV.

Ps1999
12-18-17, 18:31
I was hoping someone would review her, the new BP layout makes it really hard to weed out the good and bad and prevented me from a TOFTT.Been reviewed a couple times. Although mine wasnt really a review. Very very avarage all the way around. Cheap isn't always better.

MilwPussyHound
12-18-17, 22:42
I was texting her but our schedules never got lined up. Well we finally get set up and she asks hhr or hr. For any first meet I always go hhr. I know I read somewhere that on here that she budget friendly. Plus on other review sites I have seen 80 on the price. So I text her hhr and she says 120. I'm like I thought it was 80. She says I don't know where you got that from but absolutely not. She won't even budge. So I passed.

DaveDream
12-18-17, 23:31
Outside a room by the Park Hotel when I saw Jess there. Saying she's nasty isn't a strong enough word to use. Don't put the little head thru that nightmare!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-687-4189/26934577

XkeyFan
12-19-17, 00:14

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-687-4189/26934577Saw her earlier this year and I had to deal with the nasty Christmas present she gave me.

ZipperSquid
12-19-17, 00:19
Outside a room by the Park Hotel when I saw Jess there. Saying she's nasty isn't a strong enough word to use. Don't put the little head thru that nightmare!Why the are you quoting me? I posted that for the original poster who asked for her contact info. I have absolutely no interest in her.

Trifix1
12-19-17, 03:39
Been reviewed a couple times. Although mine wasnt really a review. Very very avarage all the way around. Cheap isn't always better.I fucked / reviewed her this past summer. She was 'decent'. BBFSCIP for 60 I believe. Maybe 50, I would have to go back in my reviews to look. Anyways, she has been posting a ton. When I saw her she was maybe like 150/160 lbs, Looks like she's dropped about 30 or 40 lbs at least this past year. I contacted her to say hi and she said she really needs the money and hardly has food. Most likely strung out on drugs like many others. Sad because when I saw her last, she was very accommodating and nice. The rapid weight loss isn't a good sign either way. I'd fuck her again but I rarely repeat hardly ever. And if I do, it won't be with her either way. I think Ive fucked close to 50 different BP chicks this year alone(check my reviews if you want) Out of those 50 ish, I have probably repeated with only 2 or 3 of them and that's because others flaked out and I wasn't ready to strike out, All about adventure and new pussy. She's nice enough but not spending extra money fucking the same broad. If I want to do that, I will pound the wife for free. I hate spending money on the same pussy twice. But that's just me. Happy Holidays to all.

OlderGuys2
12-19-17, 09:37
Was texting with her last night. She sent me a pic. Looks like a rough woman in a bad area that I would never go to at night for sure and not sure about daytime either. Didn't she stay in a better area at once and was much better looking? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks OG2.

Mkejoe
12-19-17, 09:46
I was texting her but our schedules never got lined up. Well we finally get set up and she asks hhr or hr. For any first meet I always go hhr. I know I read somewhere that on here that she budget friendly. Plus on other review sites I have seen 80 on the price. So I text her hhr and she says 120. I'm like I thought it was 80. She says I don't know where you got that from but absolutely not. She won't even budge. So I passed.I'd be surprised if she's really doing 80 for anyone. I'd take the approach of paying 120 the first time then asking her if you became a repeat customer if she'd do 100 for future visits. She may figure seeing you a few times for 100 is better than not seeing you at all and getting nothing. This works especially well if you treat her nicely, are are clean and respectful. I've done this numerous times and it works with just about all of them.

DaveDream
12-19-17, 10:27
Saw Kirby maybe a year ago. I would say a 6-7 in looks but close to a 10 in body for me. Very good DATY and tight. I didn't last long doing doggie. I still remember the feeling! You won't get her below 100. It was worth it.

I hear Kendall might be staying at the place and in Waukesha Co. Where there's no windows. You get free room and board and you wear orange, green, or black and white stripped clothes. (What is the style these days?) Staying at the same hotel and seeing a steady flow of guys coming and going probably brought too much attention to herself. Getting flooded with all these good reviews is a good thing but also can be a providers downfall. I hope it's a short stay and she's back on the scene soon.

I'd be surprised if she's really doing 80 for anyone. I'd take the approach of paying 120 the first time then asking her if you became a repeat customer if she'd do 100 for future visits. She may figure seeing you a few times for 100 is better than not seeing you at all and getting nothing. This works especially well if you treat her nicely, are are clean and respectful. I've done this numerous times and it works with just about all of them.

Ben Spend
12-19-17, 12:34
Was texting with her last night. She sent me a pic. Looks like a rough woman in a bad area that I would never go to at night for sure and not sure about daytime either. Didn't she stay in a better area at once and was much better looking? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks OG2.Was staying in Lake Geneva last summer before all expenses paid trip to Milwaukee County.

HugeLoad34
12-19-17, 12:50
Saw Kirby maybe a year ago. I would say a 6-7 in looks but close to a 10 in body for me. Very good DATY and tight. I didn't last long doing doggie. I still remember the feeling! You won't get her below 100. It was worth it.

I hear Kendall might be staying at the place and in Waukesha Co. Where there's no windows. You get free room and board and you wear orange, green, or black and white stripped clothes. (What is the style these days?) Staying at the same hotel and seeing a steady flow of guys coming and going probably brought too much attention to herself. Getting flooded with all these good reviews is a good thing but also can be a providers downfall. I hope it's a short stay and she's back on the scene soon.I've been trying to reach Kendall for about a week or so with no response and I thought that was very unlike her not to respond even after a day or so.

HugeLoad34
12-19-17, 12:54
Was trying to set something up with Gia a couple days ago she quoted me some decent prices and I figured since I haven't seen her in a while I'd pay her visit but I couldn't find any recent reviews on her on the other site and you can't do a 3 letter search on here has anybody seen her recently if so how was it?

RockinAl
12-19-17, 13:21
Was supposed to see her last Wed. But had to cancel due to weather. Hope she is back in action soon. By far the best provider I have seen in years.

Msteresc
12-19-17, 14:33
I was texting her but our schedules never got lined up. Well we finally get set up and she asks hhr or hr. For any first meet I always go hhr. I know I read somewhere that on here that she budget friendly. Plus on other review sites I have seen 80 on the price. So I text her hhr and she says 120. I'm like I thought it was 80. She says I don't know where you got that from but absolutely not. She won't even budge. So I passed.I've known Kirby for a long time done a lot for her and I still pay 100 plus each time I see her, I've only once been under 100 and that was 90 after spending hours driving her around, she's well worth the 100 plus. I think the other post is right if you see her for a bit she may go to 100 on the hhr. Really she doesn't watch the time anyways. Unless your an ass.

Go see her she is worth the money and the time, and report back.

Jc2490
12-19-17, 14:37
Was trying to set something up with Gia a couple days ago she quoted me some decent prices and I figured since I haven't seen her in a while I'd pay her visit but I couldn't find any recent reviews on her on the other site and you can't do a 3 letter search on here has anybody seen her recently if so how was it?Just Google search her number. It will show up. Only problem is that there are no recent reviews.

Msteresc
12-19-17, 14:38
Was trying to set something up with Gia a couple days ago she quoted me some decent prices and I figured since I haven't seen her in a while I'd pay her visit but I couldn't find any recent reviews on her on the other site and you can't do a 3 letter search on here has anybody seen her recently if so how was it?There are many Gia's which one? Gia / marcella / brooke? I can say she's around and a pretty good time now that she a cleaned up (as of the last time I was her).

Ps1999
12-19-17, 14:39
I was texting her but our schedules never got lined up. Well we finally get set up and she asks hhr or hr. For any first meet I always go hhr. I know I read somewhere that on here that she budget friendly. Plus on other review sites I have seen 80 on the price. So I text her hhr and she says 120. I'm like I thought it was 80. She says I don't know where you got that from but absolutely not. She won't even budge. So I passed.I saw her once. Didn't care about the clock, really wanted to see me leave happy. For $ your missing out. Theres so many out there that won't give you the time that your donating for, here's one that does.

LuvNitdc5
12-19-17, 15:09
There are many Gia's which one? Gia / marcella / brooke? I can say she's around and a pretty good time now that she a cleaned up (as of the last time I was her).She is a much better time now than a year ago! I usually don't ask, but it seems her number *6997 is no longer active. Anyone willing to share updated #?

I had a pretty sweet thing going with her. Pick up at moms house in a super safe neighborhood, cruise over to my place with a little car play and then the party. No LEO, no scoop, no BS.

I'd like to do that again sometime.

Thanks in advance for helping out!

BuffaloDog
12-19-17, 18:28
Was supposed to see her last Wed. But had to cancel due to weather. Hope she is back in action soon. By far the best provider I have seen in years.Confirmed a vacation in Waukesha County.

DaveDream
12-19-17, 19:53
She sees when she does get out. That girl is a total sex machine. I saw her late one slow night for her and left 3 hours later.

Confirmed a vacation in Waukesha County..

Ps1999
12-19-17, 21:33
She sees when she does get out. That girl is a total sex machine. I saw her late one slow night for her and left 3 hours later.

.You should find out when play taxi driver with her. You might be spending the night.

TS7128
12-19-17, 22:51
It's not the fault of the reviewers that these girls get busted, but I have to admit that the reviews regarding Kendall were a bit too much and probably attracted unwanted attention. I read a few reviews where guys were almost begging people to go see her because she was that good. Sounds like the state of Wisconsin went to go see her. Maybe those were just good reviews but it came off like some sort of advertisement that a handler would use and that definitely will attract more attention than needed. There were times when this section became the Kendall section, I am sure its appreciated that everyone seems to love her but people might want to consider that those kind of reviews might not be helping the provider but at some point is actually doing the opposite. From what I remember, she didn't even post on BP that often in comparison to other providers so it's a little strange for her to be singled out, until you consider this board. This is not a criticism but maybe reviewers should consider posting the basic info in their review and moving on. Be safe.

Power House
12-20-17, 02:04
It's not the fault of the reviewers that these girls get busted, but I have to admit that the reviews regarding Kendall were a bit too much and probably attracted unwanted attention. I read a few reviews where guys were almost begging people to go see her because she was that good. Sounds like the state of Wisconsin went to go see her. Maybe those were just good reviews but it came off like some sort of advertisement that a handler would use and that definitely will attract more attention than needed. There were times when this section became the Kendall section, I am sure its appreciated that everyone seems to love her but people might want to consider that those kind of reviews might not be helping the provider but at some point is actually doing the opposite. From what I remember, she didn't even post on BP that often in comparison to other providers so it's a little strange for her to be singled out, until you consider this board. This is not a criticism but maybe reviewers should consider posting the basic info in their review and moving on. Be safe.You want be seeing her for awhile. She was warned about those holtels in that area. Uncle LEO doesn't give a damn about those shitty holtels. To each his own. PH Out!

HugeLoad34
12-20-17, 12:14
There are many Gia's which one? Gia / marcella / brooke? I can say she's around and a pretty good time now that she a cleaned up (as of the last time I was her).Sorry I wasn't specific to which one I was talking about but the Gia that has been posting quite a bit on BP recently.

WiscMan039
12-20-17, 13:19

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-tight-blonde-hosting-downtown-avail-now-you-wont-find-any-ghettoness-or-drama-here-26/27587312I"ve seen her. Very quiet, shy, and we did not have a connection in any way. If that's not an issue go ahead, pics appear to be her, she just didn't do it for me with her no personality.

DaveDream
12-20-17, 16:45
Since Kendall is off the grid for awhile I might give Vivian a try. How's her body compared to Kendall and what's her age etc. Thanks.

BigTruck59
12-20-17, 17:19
Since Kendall is off the grid for awhile I might give Vivian a try. How's her body compared to Kendall and what's her age etc. Thanks.I never saw Kendal but Vivian will put a fucking on you. Full GFE and loves to make out!

XkeyFan
12-20-17, 18:54
Had an amazing time with roxy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-233-7771/28173327 she wasway better looking in person than in her pics which are her but don't do her justice. She kinda has that look of the girl you would see whose ass you would stare at but you would never approach because youd never have a shot. Everything was covered which I'm ok with. CBJ was great with big time skills. She rode like a champ with cfs. The girl is just amazing to look at which means I didn't last long. I will definately repeat and I recommend her to anyone.

Outfishing
12-21-17, 10:36
I"ve seen her. Very quiet, shy, and we did not have a connection in any way. If that's not an issue go ahead, pics appear to be her, she just didn't do it for me with her no personality.That is Mila. She has a nice incall. She has a very slim body. She has darker hair then the pictures, but I think the pictures are her. I have seen her a few times. Yes, she kind of just lays there with her eyes closed until you are done. Not sure if I will return.

Jc2490
12-21-17, 11:02
Had an amazing time with roxy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-233-7771/28173327 she wasway better looking in person than in her pics which are her but don't do her justice. She kinda has that look of the girl you would see whose ass you would stare at but you would never approach because you'd never have a shot. Everything was covered which I'm ok with. CBJ was great with big time skills. She rode like a champ with CFS. The girl is just amazing to look at which means I didn't last long. I will definitely repeat and I recommend her to anyone.I wonder why he / she is posting in the tranny pages.

https://freetsreviews.com/milwaukee/4142337771#.

GasolineMan
12-21-17, 12:52
Has anyone seen this one:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-215-5948/27506117

I don't know her name. She hasn't yet figured out that she needs to put her description and name in a photo.

Thanks,

HornyGoat69
12-21-17, 13:29

I don't know her name. She hasn't yet figured out that she needs to put her description and name in a photo.

Thanks,Yes saw her. Search FB with her no. And you will see the name. Dreamt of her at a motel on South 27St. I think the pics are her and she is better than average looking. Excellent BBBJ skills and then CFS. Will repeat as she was into the action. Also loved the fact that she was low key until now.
Damage .1 for hhr.

Outfishing
12-21-17, 13:36

Thanks,The pictures sure look nice. Based on the tattoo in the last picture, I don't recall where, but I have seen not good reviews about her.

If anyone knows better, I would give her a try.

LankyBoy
12-21-17, 13:54

Thanks,Goes by Mandy. Saw her a few times months ago. Good not great BBBJ. No cim, cof, anal. She was into it and fun but then had a incident and went away. Nice girl but doesn't talk too much. Now she's back. Does have AA management now and service and enthusiasm isn't as good as before incident. Body decent, late 20's. YMMV.

HipPeters77
12-21-17, 14:26
Anyone know of any quality providers that'll travel up to gb? There's nothing up here!

JamesGang41
12-21-17, 15:14

Thanks,Looks like it may be Megan. She was once in the OFG stable (hope you don't mind the name drop bud) and I've seen her too if that's her. If so, she was BBBJ and daty available. Decent from what I recall. Text her asking if she's Megan.

XkeyFan
12-21-17, 15:20
I wonder why he / she is posting in the tranny pages.

https://freetsreviews.com/milwaukee/4142337771#.I'm guessing she dosent know what ts means but let me tell she is all woman.

OlderFunGuy
12-21-17, 15:23
Looks like it may be Megan. She was once in the OFG stable (hope you don't mind the name drop bud) and I've seen her too if that's her. If so, she was BBBJ and daty available. Decent from what I recall. Text her asking if she's Megan.I can tell you with 100% certainty that is NOT Megan. Kind of funny, I was thinking about Megan the other day. Damn, that girl enjoyed oral. OFG out.

AlexZim
12-21-17, 15:30
Anyone care to share info on their favorite black provider? I've seen Vivian (great time), but I'm looking for a new one. Plenty are posting on BP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Miltown
12-21-17, 15:58
Had an amazing time with roxy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-233-7771/28173327 she wasway better looking in person than in her pics which are her but don't do her justice. She kinda has that look of the girl you would see whose ass you would stare at but you would never approach because youd never have a shot. Everything was covered which I'm ok with. CBJ was great with big time skills. She rode like a champ with cfs. The girl is just amazing to look at which means I didn't last long. I will definately repeat and I recommend her to anyone.Is her incall in a decent area? They all seem to say they are in safe areas.

Ps1999
12-21-17, 16:03
Looks like it may be Megan. She was once in the OFG stable (hope you don't mind the name drop bud) and I've seen her too if that's her. If so, she was BBBJ and daty available. Decent from what I recall. Text her asking if she's Megan.I thought the same when I first saw the pics but Megan hada tramp stamp. Too bad she's not. Megan was great.

TimWatley1973
12-21-17, 16:17
I'd hit that while you can!

Thanks,

LankyBoy
12-21-17, 16:42

Thanks,Posted earlier. Not sure why my posts only go up half the time with no explanation. Makes you not want to post since you can't say much. Anyway I've seen her. She was better before she had some issues. Since she came back she now has AA management. BBBJ decent. No cim cof greek. Her body is decent, late 20's, nice girl but not talkative. She's been around awhile and used to post all the time before some time off.

AsianLover13
12-21-17, 18:46
I saw Vivian a couple of days ago and was not disappointed. She wasn't quite as attractive as I had hoped, but her skills were better than most I've seen. BBBJ is phenomenal. I'll be back to see her soon even if it's an hour drive.

HuntingStreets
12-21-17, 19:36
Posted earlier. Not sure why my posts only go up half the time with no explanation. Makes you not want to post since you can't say much. Anyway I've seen her. She was better before she had some issues. Since she came back she now has AA management. BBBJ decent. No cim cof greek. Her body is decent, late 20's, nice girl but not talkative. She's been around awhile and used to post all the time before some time off.You just have to be patient bro. Regular members have to be approved by a moderator before they appear, which can take several hours. Once you become a senior they'll pop up immediately.

DaveDream
12-21-17, 20:39
Just the way I like my women but I won't break my # 1 rule in this hobby which is. Don't see a provider with a neck tattoo or a tattoo across the chest. The more I look at those pics the more I'm thinking I might have to break that rule and report back. Of course price will be the deciding factor. DD.

Had an amazing time with roxy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-233-7771/28173327 she wasway better looking in person than in her pics which are her but don't do her justice. She kinda has that look of the girl you would see whose ass you would stare at but you would never approach because youd never have a shot. Everything was covered which I'm ok with. CBJ was great with big time skills. She rode like a champ with cfs. The girl is just amazing to look at which means I didn't last long. I will definately repeat and I recommend her to anyone.

Bbalt10
12-22-17, 01:48
Not sure what to make of this one. It's a little outside my usual circle. Anyone have any experiences?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507

HuntingStreets
12-22-17, 05:07
Not sure what to make of this one. It's a little outside my usual circle. Anyone have any experiences?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507If that's your thing who am to judge? I'd pop the number into FB and take a look. Looks likes lots of drama and an upcoming eviction and a recent hospital stay.

HS.

JimHoll
12-22-17, 11:03
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-914-4538/27888927

TOFTT Contacted via text. Rachel 33, pics are accurate and she's a no bs no drugs straight forward gal. Claims she did this years ago and now wanting to make a come back. Looking for mature regulars. No in call or car dates. Not a frequent poster. Nice appearance, great curves, clean and attractive. Limited service first visit but claims to open menu with repeaters. CBJ was nice and slow by my request. Condom applied with her mouth. Cg and mish ended our session but not the visit. She hung around another 15 minutes as we talked about repeat visits and donation. Ads in BP men and fb page is hers.

Member #5933
12-22-17, 11:08
I saw Vivian a couple of days ago and was not disappointed. She wasn't quite as attractive as I had hoped, but her skills were better than most I've seen. BBBJ is phenomenal. I'll be back to see her soon even if it's an hour drive.Which is Vivian? Maybe I am blind. I'm interested.

Howard5354
12-22-17, 13:34
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-914-4538/27888927

TOFTT Contacted via text. Rachel 33, pics are accurate and she's a no bs no drugs straight forward gal. Claims she did this years ago and now wanting to make a come back. Looking for mature regulars. No in call or car dates. Not a frequent poster. Nice appearance, great curves, clean and attractive. Limited service first visit but claims to open menu with repeaters. CBJ was nice and slow by my request. Condom applied with her mouth. Cg and mish ended our session but not the visit. She hung around another 15 minutes as we talked about repeat visits and donation. Ads in BP men and fb page is hers.She has a lovely ass if the pics are accurate.

XkeyFan
12-22-17, 21:17
Just the way I like my women but I won't break my # 1 rule in this hobby which is. Don't see a provider with a neck tattoo or a tattoo across the chest. The more I look at those pics the more I'm thinking I might have to break that rule and report back. Of course price will be the deciding factor. DD.Qv was only 60.

GasolineMan
12-22-17, 22:40
Posted earlier. Not sure why my posts only go up half the time with no explanation. Makes you not want to post since you can't say much. Anyway I've seen her. She was better before she had some issues. Since she came back she now has AA management. BBBJ decent. No cim cof greek. Her body is decent, late 20's, nice girl but not talkative. She's been around awhile and used to post all the time before some time off.Thanks for the helpful replies. I visited her after getting some great help on here. Her name is Mandy.

She actually is a bit smaller in person than her pictures make her appear. Nice change of pace. Often they are much bigger than photos.

Nice B cup tits, nice nipples that perk up when sucked on.

She was clean, smelled good, didn't appear to be crazy or doped up on drugs. No bad smells.

BBBJ was very good. One of the better ones out there.

I think I could have done BBFS, but chose to use a cover.

Contrary to the above report, I did a BBBJCIM. Very nice.

She has a quiet personality, very little talking, which is fine for me.

Nice girl, I will repeat.

Gas Out.

JohnKat
12-25-17, 13:37
She was kicked out of her hotel yesterday for possible prostitution type activities. My letter was answered. She asked to stay with me for a couple of days. I can't believe some of you guys still don't believe in Santa Claus.

LookingForLefty
12-25-17, 13:43
She was kicked out of her hotel yesterday for possible prostitution type activities. My letter was answered. She asked to stay with me for a couple of days. I can't believe some of you guys still don't believe in Santa Claus.Are you sure that's a good idea? I've brought home a few stray cats in the past. You feed a stray cat, they always come back. I would never let them smoke in the house. Those long trips to the bathroom where they never took a crap or a bath would make me nervous. But just like a cat, it was nice to have something to keep you warm. The hard part was when they left. Either on good terms or bad, the exist was always the hardest. Sometimes it felt like dropping a puppy on the side of the road.

DrPussy
12-25-17, 14:33
Are you sure that's a good idea? I've brought home a few stray cats in the past. You feed a stray cat, they always come back. I would never let them smoke in the house. Those long trips to the bathroom where they never took a crap or a bath would make me nervous. But just like a cat, it was nice to have something to keep you warm. The hard part was when they left. Either on good terms or bad, the exist was always the hardest. Sometimes it felt like dropping a puppy on the side of the road.I was always wondering what a few ladies I met were doing in the bathroom for so dam long before a date making me nervous also guess I'm not alone.

HuntingStreets
12-25-17, 14:46
I was always wondering what a few ladies I met were doing in the bathroom for so dam long before a date making me nervous also guess I'm not alone.Takes a lot of them a while to find a vein. It's so common that sadly my life has been reduced to the point where I always have Narcan handy.

HS.

Oakly
12-25-17, 20:24
She was kicked out of her hotel yesterday for possible prostitution type activities. My letter was answered. She asked to stay with me for a couple of days. I can't believe some of you guys still don't believe in Santa Claus.Merry Kirbymas! Enjoy.

Elmer Fuddness
12-25-17, 21:55
Now on the time waster train. First issue we'll chalk up to communication. Second time a room was booked and 30 minutes later near her location she goes silent.

LookingForLefty
12-25-17, 22:50
Takes a lot of them a while to find a vein. It's so common that sadly my life has been reduced to the point where I always have Narcan handy.

HS.I was always in denial about that but you are right. Ever have one just put the needle in your trash can?

HuntingStreets
12-25-17, 23:24
I was always in denial about that but you are right. Ever have one just put the needle in your trash can?In the trash can. On the sink. On the lid of the toilet tank. One had one fall out of her coat pocket and left it smack dab in the middle of the passenger seat of my car. Take a good hard look around after you're done Gentlemen. Had one drop a used crack pipe between the passenger seat and the car door.

LookingForLefty
12-26-17, 11:19
In the trash can. On the sink. On the lid of the toilet tank. One had one fall out of her coat pocket and left it smack dab in the middle of the passenger seat of my car. Take a good hard look around after you're done Gentlemen. Had one drop a used crack pipe between the passenger seat and the car door.I think I might try to find a sex addition therapy group meeting. Been to them before. BTW, if you think you will find cute girls there to pick up, you won't. If that's what you want go to the eating disorder groups, there you will find some skinny ones in need of being validated. You won't be helping them but they will just trade one problem for another. I've gone off the wagon a few times recently but IMO its best to go to an AMP or save up and use higher quality providers. For me the hunt was more fun than consuming the catch. Once you become an excellent hunter you move on to a more challenging hunt. Many of you know I've done the divorce court game, the psych waiting room game, the real estate agent game, the George Webb waitress game, group therapy for anything game. What actually helped me cut back was going to AA and I don't hardly drink. Al-Non you will find some needy women. You will get a lot of free stuff but free always comes with a price. Nothing is free. I had an anorexic half my age stalk me for months claiming she loved me. Eventually she got a job offer out of state, got a boob job, and married a very successful man. All of you have need that is not being met. You are all sick but having too much fun and don't want to get well. Maybe sick is a harsh word but I mean that respectfully. I am no better than any of you, but in fact probably worse.

If you move on from addicts to cleaner women you will get women with a lot of drama. That good looking unicorn who wants to be FWB does not exist. Easy marks are single moms, any woman over 25 that is still working for minimum wage, women who filed for divorce, hair stylists, bartenders, waitresses, massage therapists, or any other occupation with a high divorce rate. One lady I met said all the women at her chain store hair cutting shop were a bad word that begins and ends with S. If you are a guy that can clean up good, try going to Red Lobster, Cheesecake Factory etc on a Friday night and find a group of women at a bar. Pick the ugliest one in the group and chatted it up with her. The others will be scratching their heads and then the old competitive spirit kicks in and a better looking one will try to steal you, but unlikely the best looking one. A group of women all going out to eat are women who can't get a date and have nothing else to do on a Friday night. There are legit dating sites and I have used them but always disappointed. They never look like their pic (surprise! You got to go on a real date --NOT for me. Back in the 90's I had AOL and would just scan profiles looking for divorced women in their 30's and 40's in ares I was going to travel to (never local). I'd have about a 50% success rate. And that was going in sight unseen with no pic. The first time I did that I met a lady in her trailer home, a petite butter face who made me a nice dinner and then gave me a good ride include a trip to her "chicken eye" as she called it.

CharlieKane200
12-26-17, 12:07
In the trash can. On the sink. On the lid of the toilet tank. One had one fall out of her coat pocket and left it smack dab in the middle of the passenger seat of my car. Take a good hard look around after you're done Gentlemen. Had one drop a used crack pipe between the passenger seat and the car door.Even the legal stuff will get you in trouble if the wrong person finds it. Myah left an unlit cigarette in the passenger door panel. Twice! Be tough to explain to Mrs. Kane.

Punisher1122
12-26-17, 16:03
I'll be in town for the Bucks T-Wolves game Thursday night. Any recommendations for bbfs outcall would be appreciated. Greek is a plus. If anyone ever visits the Toledo area I'll gladly steer you in the right direction.

Pro81
12-26-17, 16:32
Looks like Mandy read the post or is a member on this site, as her ad http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-215-5948/28327297 show some reviews that you have posted about her. I wonder if all the girls know about this site. I wish more girls would post on adultclassifieds site as this was a true gem when I used it in Orlando and never had troubles with any of them. Starting to miss how active the Orlando scene is.

Power House
12-26-17, 16:51
Looks like Mandy read the post or is a member on this site, as her ad http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-215-5948/28327297 show some reviews that you have posted about her. I wonder if all the girls know about this site. I wish more girls would post on adultclassifieds site as this was a true gem when I used it in Orlando and never had troubles with any of them. Starting to miss how active the Orlando scene is.You have a few providers that have access to this site and they know who you are by your comments. I saw Shebly on Christmas Eve. Always a solid performer and no drama. This woman loves what she does. South side location.

LetHerGo
12-26-17, 21:49
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/jade-escort-bismarck-263572#erotic.

I am coming in the next month to Milwuakee and gauging interest in this young lady who will be accompanying me for the journey. A friend. She is going to do her own thing s well as I will be. I have business to do there and so will she because he reviews will speak for themselves. Any questions PM me. She is one of he top providers I have ever seen.

BuckSin6
12-27-17, 03:21
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/414-914-4538/28155857

Had a dream I Saw Rachel recently. The pics are pretty accurate, although I'm not convinced those are real pics. She claims to be 32, I thought she might be a few years older. She is still pretty attractive, blonde, thin, ass is not as firm as pics show. We chatted for a while, then got undressed in living room before moving to bedroom. BJ was nice, she made me cum right away, not sure if she would have stopped right away, but I had a condom, so I just told her to stop and then went behind her. I got hard again and went at it for another 10-15 minutes. Then we did cg and BJ again she finished me again by riding me once more. No GFE. 1 hr for $2.

She is clean and was dressed nicely. She claims she used to do this a few years ago but had to stop. She was also about 2-3 HRs late from when we were originally supposed to meet but at least kept in contact through most of time.

MilwaukeeTJ
12-27-17, 11:58
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/jade-escort-bismarck-263572#erotic.

I am coming in the next month to Milwuakee and gauging interest in this young lady who will be accompanying me for the journey. A friend. She is going to do her own thing s well as I will be. I have business to do there and so will she because he reviews will speak for themselves. Any questions PM me. She is one of he top providers I have ever seen.Your mailbox is probably already full. Sir, you are bringing water to the desert. Walleyes to fished out lakes. Happy hour from noon to midnight. Progressive jackpots to slot players and pud pullers in Milwaukee. You couldn't be coming at a better time, but pick your HQT carefully. Things seem to be not ending well for the high volume radio stations lately.

Howard5354
12-27-17, 14:51

Had a dream I Saw Rachel recently. The pics are pretty accurate, although I'm not convinced those are real pics. She claims to be 32, I thought she might be a few years older. She is still pretty attractive, blonde, thin, ass is not as firm as pics show. We chatted for a while, then got undressed in living room before moving to bedroom. BJ was nice, she made me cum right away, not sure if she would have stopped right away, but I had a condom, so I just told her to stop and then went behind her. I got hard again and went at it for another 10-15 minutes. Then we did cg and BJ again she finished me again by riding me once more. No GFE. 1 hr for $2.

She is clean and was dressed nicely. She claims she used to do this a few years ago but had to stop. She was also about 2-3 HRs late from when we were originally supposed to meet but at least kept in contact through most of time.Looks like you tore it up.

CartMan2000
12-27-17, 16:54
Anyone care to share info on their favorite black provider? I've seen Vivian (great time), but I'm looking for a new one. Plenty are posting on BP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Well depends on what your looking for. Haley hotness is great but for the money she wants I was expecting more cause everything is covered but she is professional drama free friendly and pretty. If you can find an ad for smiles she posts once in awhile she's awesome as well total freak. Last time I talked to her was doing incalls on 35th center area so either getting a room or bringing her home may be a better option. I've seen this girl asia has a bunch of different phone numbers http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/262-214-8391/20345408 she is extremely cautious if you haven't seen her before but I always have had fun with her rates are reasonable as well. A little on the chunky side but she's not huge at least in my opinion.

Scr5540
12-27-17, 17:15
Looking to expand and enjoy the ladies in the Milwaukee area. What areas do I want to avoid?

HuntingStreets
12-27-17, 21:24
Looking to expand and enjoy the ladies in the Milwaukee area. What areas do I want to avoid?The largest being your risk level. I'm assuming you're talking about incalls for BP girls. Most here tend to use hotels and motels, most of which are in safe enough areas.

If it's an apt or private residence I would offer my own boundaries of I-94 all the way to Silver Spring on the North, I-43 to at least 43rd St (Sherman Blvd) on the West as a no go zone, especially at night.

I-94 South to Oklahoma Av, 1St to 43rd St on the West.

That's really broad. There's some pockets in each that are ok, as well as areas outside of those boundaries that are pretty iffy. You almost have to deal with them on a case by case basis.

The Suburban and the Airport Inn are both in a decent area, but are slimy and gross and I never feel comfortable either. A Motel 6 in a VERY safe area recently got shut down for a bedbug infestation.

You're probably better off reading this forum and contacting a well reviewed provider.

HS.

HuntingStreets
12-27-17, 21:28

She is clean and was dressed nicely. She claims she used to do this a few years ago but had to stop. She was also about 2-3 HRs late from when we were originally supposed to meet but at least kept in contact through most of time.Looking at her FB page (her real one, not the one linked in the ad), it appears she is quite a bit heavier than the ad would have us believe. Still looks a pretty good time though.

HS.

Msteresc
12-27-17, 21:28
Looking to expand and enjoy the ladies in the Milwaukee area. What areas do I want to avoid?Its anything North of 94 I'm an older white male which makes it hard to explain why I'm there if trouble arises. The lower southside can be rough but if you stay on the SW main streets you would be fine (clear out to the west if possilbe above 43 rdl. The notels on the fare south 27th street are pretty dicey and some on 13th and college.

If your using BP girls stay with ones reviewed here (kirby, shelby, hayley hotness, and others).

Good luck we look forward to the reviews and stay safe.

TimWatley1973
12-27-17, 22:30
First of all, this is for BP escorts (since that's where we are). I actually try to stay away from:

Appleton Ave. It's really only worked out for me a couple of times and one I took back to my Tosa Hotel.

North of 94 along Wisconsin Ave (few blocks either way) from the teens past the 30's. Seems like Most of shootings in Milw happen in that corridor.

South of 94 between Nat & Green from teens past 30's (unless you have a reviewed provider). This is a corridor for the chemically dependent.

Now, if you stroll over to the SW reports these may be the areas you might want to visit, loosely. I'm not a native of the area but it happens to be where I do most of my mongering.

Now go get some of that Northern pooty-tang.

Looking to expand and enjoy the ladies in the Milwaukee area. What areas do I want to avoid?

HuntingStreets
12-28-17, 02:26
First of all, this is for BP escorts (since that's where we are). I actually try to stay away from:

Appleton Ave. It's really only worked out for me a couple of times and one I took back to my Tosa Hotel.

North of 94 along Wisconsin Ave (few blocks either way) from the teens past the 30's. Seems like Most of shootings in Milw happen in that corridor.

South of 94 between Nat & Green from teens past 30's (unless you have a reviewed provider). This is a corridor for the chemically dependent.

Now, if you stroll over to the SW reports these may be the areas you might want to visit, loosely. I'm not a native of the area but it happens to be where I do most of my mongering.

Now go get some of that Northern pooty-tang.National, Greenfield and Lincoln are your 3 primary streets on the South Side for SW's, from 6th to 27th, and also roughly correspond with my personal no go zones for incall.

SleptCo13
12-28-17, 03:55

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507Saw her in run down trailer by airport. She is a she and cute. She identifies as a boy so be careful what you say to her. Had an ok time place was a mess and stunk like cat piss though.

Gfe12
12-28-17, 06:14
Saw her in run down trailer by airport. She is a she and cute. She identifies as a boy so be careful what you say to her. Had an ok time place was a mess and stunk like cat piss though.Looks like she can either be hot or look like a fucking elf?

Scr5540
12-28-17, 09:13
Looking to expand and enjoy the ladies in the Milwaukee area. What areas do I want to avoid?For the advice, and I'll keep the info handy.

ZipperSquid
12-28-17, 10:12
Saw her in run down trailer by airport. She is a she and cute. She identifies as a boy so be careful what you say to her. Had an ok time place was a mess and stunk like cat piss though.Sounds like 6th & Layton?

HuntingStreets
12-28-17, 11:04
Saw her in run down trailer by airport. She is a she and cute. She identifies as a boy so be careful what you say to her. Had an ok time place was a mess and stunk like cat piss though.I give you a ton of respect. I was totally into her look but between the identifying as a boy and the FB page with romantic type pics of her with a guy she refers to as her brother I just couldn't work up the nerve to pull the trigger. Thanks for the report.

HughMonger
12-28-17, 11:53
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/414-286-9081/18636148

Hotel on Appleton and Keefe. Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

DieselMike
12-28-17, 12:24
I give you a ton of respect. I was totally into her look but between the identifying as a boy and the FB page with romantic type pics of her with a guy she refers to as her brother I just couldn't work up the nerve to pull the trigger. Thanks for the report.Quite a cute little thing! The brother thing (FB seems to indicate she is married to him) is weird but I could get past that. Getting my head around the "boy" thing though would be a real challenge. Got to wonder how she (oops, "he") can identify as a boy but do M / F sex with guys?

Says "he" is into "DDLB" play. I had to look it up: "Dominant Daddy Little Boy". That sounds borderline homo, sorry.

LoveSmallPerky
12-28-17, 14:15

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Transgender/414-394-0615/28227507Just for shits and giggles I texted it and inquired about the female and identifying as a boy and what was going on. It said that it was just basic sex and leave. I asked if it had any tits and that set it off on a tyrade and was told that since I can't follow the boy idea I need to get lost. LOL.

ZipperSquid
12-28-17, 14:36
Just for shits and giggles I texted it and inquired about the female and identifying as a boy and what was going on. It said that it was just basic sex and leave. I asked if it had any tits and that set it off on a tyrade and was told that since I can't follow the boy idea I need to get lost. LOL.You blew it. Should've asked if she had moobs.

TrollMan33
12-28-17, 15:02
I have not but any notel on Appleton and Keefe would surely generate a big question mark for me!

HuntingStreets
12-28-17, 15:50
I have not but any notel on Appleton and Keefe would surely generate a big question mark for me!ESPECIALLY that one. It was bought by a new owner and remodeled about a year ago. One of the agreements before the permits were issued was that they had to control the prostitution that had been occurring. No idea how closely they're still watching it, but to risky for me.

HuntingStreets
12-28-17, 15:59
Quite a cute little thing! The brother thing (FB seems to indicate she is married to him) is weird but I could get past that. Getting my head around the "boy" thing though would be a real challenge. Got to wonder how she (oops, "he") can identify as a boy but do M / F sex with guys?

Says "he" is into "DDLB" play. I had to look it up: "Dominant Daddy Little Boy". That sounds borderline homo, sorry.Interesting and funny how we all have our things. I rarely talk much while the actual act is going on, so I think I could avoid ANY pronouns, and if (s) he has that tight spinner body and pussy to match, I'm good, she can identify as a aardvark in her head for all I care.

The "married to the brother thing" screams deep end mental health issues and I'd be worried one of them would go deep end and potentially get physical.

Either way, I'm with you, it's a no go for me.

DieselMike
12-28-17, 17:32

Hotel on Appleton and Keefe. Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews.Decent looking, but a white girl in that neighborhood raises the "management" red flag. Not that I would go there anyways.

TimWatley1973
12-28-17, 17:33
I naturally avoid Appleton Ave unless I'm damn certain I'm meeting one of the Kardashians or something like that. With those baloney tits and pants pulled way up she's obviously hiding baby damage and who knows what else. Picked up a hot little thing one time up there and took her out of her environment and had a great time. All other trips into that region resulted in poor service, awful conditions, getting robbed or a combination of the three. She may be great but I won't be finding out.