PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68

Litho Fox
09-23-17, 13:57
Even Stevie Wonder could tell you this isn't legit. There's no way.She is legit and YMMV hit her last year at ramada white remodeling in the winter and was not impressed. I did post a review then as well.

Cruising Y
09-23-17, 15:18
Anybody know were Allie dissappeared too. Don't see her BP adds anymore.

Milwaukee63
09-23-17, 16:53
New name, new phone, new pics. I wonder if new rates also apply.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kiera-starr-new-number-new-pics-same-fun/25319117

MongerWaukesha
09-23-17, 17:39
So was texting back and forth quite a bit today with her. Older guys OK check oral OK check outcall to Brookfield OK check so she quotes 100/150/250 I do research and it appears the pics are legit (looks like a spinner body) I found some older posts where she listed her stats at 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. Found some postings going back to January. Kind of odd there are no reviews out there. Anyhow, I told her she was a tad high on the donation and then nothing. Anyone have any info on her? OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-bella-out-only/25281627Her social media link is off as well, no posts, one follower and that person has no posts either.

ThotSlap
09-23-17, 17:57
Even Stevie Wonder could tell you this isn't legit. There's no way.So much if he knew how fugly some of the bait and switch girls he fucked were.

Sonic69
09-23-17, 20:41
Even Stevie Wonder could tell you this isn't legit. There's no way.She has been posting a bunch and I thought I saw something about her before but couldn't remember is why I asked. There is one chick that looks like she isn't legit also posting in milwaukee area bunch and she is legit even though the photos look too good.

Sonic69
09-23-17, 20:43
She is legit and YMMV hit her last year at ramada white remodeling in the winter and was not impressed. I did post a review then as well.Thanks for the info!

HuntingStreets
09-23-17, 23:57
Not really a report. I see Sicily and Summer (formerly Winter) are advertising a two girl show. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sicily-n-summer-r-back-come-see-tha-best/25192737.

I saw them at a north side notel perhaps 2 years ago. The pics are accurate but be aware Winter is carefully positioned in all of them to hide significant baby damage. Her boobs look spectacular in a good bra, lots of sag without it. 2 years ago they started at 300 hhr, I bargained them down to 175 hhr. They did deliver. The offer was one would blow me, the other would fuck me. No back and forth. Being mostly about head I said I wanted to watch the two of them together and then have them both blow me. On arrival I was informed Summer doesn't really like eating p*ssy, but Sicily does. She went down on Summer while I watched and played with Summers tits. Then Summer went down on me. Sicily didn't really do anything for me so I just had her keep eating Summer while Summer went down on me, ending with me finishing on Summers tits. I wasn't unhappy and might repeat at the right price.

I also saw Summer once or twice after that solo, for BBBJCOT, for about 40.

As always YMMV, and my visit was 2 years ago, but if girl on girl is your thing and you can get past the baby damage it may be worth it at a lower price point.

HS.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-24-17, 05:51
My first review but not my first provider. First time I met her was a month ago. Did fh GFE bb. Damage was $$. Awesome time. Great performance such a pleaser. Couldn't finish. My fault. Leather dck mixed with booze. Wasn't rushed but she couldn't go for more than 25 min straight. Tried it all. CG. RCG. Doggie. Started with great bbj. Then she quit. Not her fault. Even went for another provider in Chicago and same thing. Long drive, I know. Had plenty of time to kill that night. Tried to set something up with Emily a second time just recently but text convos fell through and ended up not seeing her and got ripped off by Waukegan provider (posted in Waukegan section too). Mentioned it to Emily and she apologized for not replying fast enough and gave me a great deal for a QV. Didn't follow up on it because was super pisst off at losing $ from shitty provider. I do recommend Emily because she's such a sweet heart and a great provider. Will repeat but will go for hh rate this time and tip if finishes me. I hate to help myself with that.

Cruising Y
09-24-17, 10:25
Anyone know were Allie dissapeared too? Don't see her add anymore on Backpage.

Eddies Pickle
09-24-17, 11:19
My first review but not my first provider. First time I met her was a month ago. Did fh GFE bb. Damage was $$. Awesome time. Great performance such a pleaser. Couldn't finish. My fault. Leather dck mixed with booze. Wasn't rushed but she couldn't go for more than 25 min straight. Tried it all. CG. RCG. Doggie. Started with great bbj. Then she quit. Not her fault. Even went for another provider in Chicago and same thing. Long drive, I know. Had plenty of time to kill that night. Tried to set something up with Emily a second time just recently but text convos fell through and ended up not seeing her and got ripped off by Waukegan provider (posted in Waukegan section too). Mentioned it to Emily and she apologized for not replying fast enough and gave me a great deal for a QV. Didn't follow up on it because was super pisst off at losing $ from shitty provider. I do recommend Emily because she's such a sweet heart and a great provider. Will repeat but will go for hh rate this time and tip if finishes me. I hate to help myself with that.Hey hoss take it easy with the Benjamin's, that's what drives the cost up on these girls when someone pays extra to be first in line.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-24-17, 11:41
Hey hoss take it easy with the Benjamin's, that's what drives the cost up on these girls when someone pays extra to be first in line.She texted me her rates and didn't bother to negotiate just said I'll go with fh. I did say I was boozing. LOL. Thanks for the tip tho will do so in the future.

DaveB3655
09-24-17, 11:45
Hey hoss take it easy with the Benjamin's, that's what drives the cost up on these girls when someone pays extra to be first in line.I'm not sure what you're seeing in his post that leads you to think he is over-spending.

Badger53
09-24-17, 13:27
I'm not sure what you're seeing in his post that leads you to think he is over-spending.The post makes it appear that he spent 200 for a half hour.

LoveSmallPerky
09-24-17, 14:40
My first review but not my first provider. First time I met her was a month ago. Did fh GFE bb. Damage was $$.If you look it says "fh" which is full hour, and it was GFE and BB. Sounds like a deal.

ThotSlap
09-24-17, 15:20
If you look it says "fh" which is full hour, and it was GFE and BB. Sounds like a deal.200 is way too much for an Emily calibre provider IMO. Never pay asking price. Always counter at least 25% less. 100-120 is my 1 hr average.

I recently went up to 160 hr with a well reviewed provider on these boards but she had to do atp and atm plus go 2 rounds. She also made me promise not to tell. So don't ask. I don't have alot to spend but I have time. If you buy food at a 7-11 you value your time more then money. I patiently wait till their not busy and get great deals. But what is not cool is you saying she quit after 25 min. Have her rub one off for your viewing pleasure at least, spank her, have her model, twerk, or peel grapes and feed them to you. w / e but get the time she promised.

Days Fun
09-24-17, 17:16
I agree with all the prior reviews.

Had a blast with Emily, super friendly and great BJ. Nice responsive B cups, I like the way her nipples swell. Liked her pussy so much DATY I went FS which I nearly never do. Had to have those lips wrapped around little me. Nice DT BJ action to firm me up.

Her body is far from perfect, but she is friendly, easy going and wants to please. Sadly another sad provider story / life, but I don't think she is being trafficked. Just a screwed up 20 something trying to make end meet. If we treat her right she may hang around long enough that I get bored with her before she leaves. BTW 45 min $. 20.

Stay safe out there.

Days Fun
09-24-17, 17:24
Wish Nola was back in town. Loved those c / d cup titties and her round little butt. After a run of small chest spinners I am looking for something Full Chested. Most of the reviews these last few weeks have been on spinner types.

Wondering about Victoria (bolt on's but they looked nice) is she offering incall? Or did OFG semi-retire her? I recall her having a bad run of luck for a while. Any other larger chested but not Full Figured gals you guys would recommend? I have seen a few ads but most are fake or bad reps. Really hoping for a nice tit job BJ, it's been a while.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-24-17, 18:32
200 is way too much for an Emily calibre provider IMO. Never pay asking price. Always counter at least 25% less.I believe this was back before her body issues started popping up. When someone had said he got something from her. I mention this because she reads this forum. Not sure how she knows about it but she assured me those were false rumors. And assured me she was well worth the rate she asked. So I bit. I don't know what her current rate is now that body issues are posted and negotiations can now be made on my end. I tend to give them their viewed value and on repeats I negotiate. Wether it be time or certain activities. Most providers I seen do read these forums. They mention it. I don't. With that said I want to repeat for great service but I want to donate same amount as everyone else for those same great services. I'll tip if necessary.

Member #5819
09-24-17, 21:37
Anybody know what happened to Nikki aka Diamond with the tattoos? Her ad title usually included "gentlemen's choice" or "Diamond" and she would frequently visit Green Bay. Just curious. I always had a good time with her.

ThotSlap
09-24-17, 22:49
I believe this was back before her body issues started popping up. When someone had said he got something from her. I mention this because she reads this forum. Not sure how she knows about it but she assured me those were false rumors. And assured me she was well worth the rate she asked. So I bit. I don't know what her current rate is now that body issues are posted and negotiations can now be made on my end. I tend to give them their viewed value and on repeats I negotiate. Wether it be time or certain activities. Most providers I seen do read these forums. They mention it. I don't. With that said I want to repeat for great service but I want to donate same amount as everyone else for those same great services. I'll tip if necessary.Keep that in mind. When reviewing. Wait before reviewing, never tell them your handle here. Don't say anything here you don't say to her on a date. Keep this site a resource not a liability to yourself.

BigTruck59
09-24-17, 23:29
Anybody know were Allie dissappeared too. Don't see her BP adds anymore.Are you talking about Allie the MILF? I did a review of her not long ago.

Rolo1
09-25-17, 01:06
Saw little Monster, had another good time. Amazing BJ. Something she does with that tongue I tell you!! She mentioned BP charging so hasn't posted lately. Said she is available just shoot a text.

Ps1999
09-25-17, 13:12
Browsing the madison board came across this. Maybe the peeps in charge of BP are branching out before its demise.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/

Ps1999
09-25-17, 13:14
Browsing the madison board came across this. Maybe the peeps in charge of BP are branching out before its demise.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/Ment to post this instead.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.com

JohnKat
09-25-17, 13:57
Ment to post this instead.

https://milwaukee.pagesof.comGreat new pics of Kirby. Thanks!

MuffDiver17
09-25-17, 16:36
Hey long time lurker here only a few post so far. Anyways does any one know where or has seen Jazzy / Marie? She was my go to for a cheap hhr. I'd love to get back in contact with her. Please pm any digits if you have any. Stay safe yall.

MrMemfis
09-25-17, 19:29
Why did I not listen to my head instead of the little head running the show!!

Saw this post. Seemed like something Is be interested in. All set up was done via text. Ok neighborhood in the daytime. Lots of schools / churches in the area.

I would not recommend. Her room is in the attic of an old house. Very dirty, unfinished. Dirty mattress on the floor. 3-4 blankets thrown on top of it. I immediately should have apologized and walked out then.

Her pics were very misleading too. She's a good 40 lbs heavier then she appears in the pics she sent me. BUT. Sometimes you just need the release, and you already drive there. And you listen to the wrong head LOL.

She is budget friendly and her boobs are huge. And she's willing to do the massage nude if you want (I opted not since I didn't find her attractive). You also get to pick how you want your "massage" to end (HJ / CBJ / cfs). Of course calling it a "massage" is generous as she is really just rubbing her hands across you without lotion or oil. Which in hindsight was probably a blessing because who knows what would have stuck to my body on the flip!

As always, YMMV. But I wouldn't ever recomme d to anyone. Much better options out there. But everyone wants to be the one to unvover the next hidden gem. TOFTT and lost!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-full-body-massage-you-will-ever-get-sp-ecials/20816083

MM.

HuntingStreets
09-25-17, 20:29
Late last night I set up a repeat with Emily for 2 this afternoon. She told me to text / call her at noon or 1 to make sure she was up. Texted at 12 15. No response. 12 30. No response. Call and text at 12 45. At 1. And every 15 minutes until 2 30.

At 3 45 got a hugely apologetic text saying she slept through her alarm. Heard my call (call? More like 15 calls), but when she tried to answer her phone froze up and she couldn't get it working for a while. Amazingly I still had time to make it work so I texted her back. Took 20 minutes to get a response and by then I was against the wall. She said she'd need time to get ready so she needs a raincheck, but she'll make it up to me.

We'll see. The problem is she is always tough to communicate with in the first place, and I have to work within certain time constraints. It's almost like looking for a Unicorn, but today was a complete waste of 3 hours and I just can't have that. I need a provider I can count on being relatively on time when we set something up.

HS.

Trifix1
09-26-17, 01:20
Late last night I set up a repeat with Emily for 2 this afternoon. She told me to text / call her at noon or 1 to make sure she was up. Texted at 12 15. No response. 12 30. No response. Call and text at 12 45. At 1. And every 15 minutes until 2 30.

At 3 45 got a hugely apologetic text saying she slept through her alarm. Heard my call (call? More like 15 calls), but when she tried to answer her phone froze up and she couldn't get it working for a while. Amazingly I still had time to make it work so I texted her back. Took 20 minutes to get a response and by then I was against the wall. She said she'd need time to get ready so she needs a raincheck, but she'll make it up to me.

We'll see. The problem is she is always tough to communicate with in the first place, and I have to work within certain time constraints. It's almost like looking for a Unicorn, but today was a complete waste of 3 hours and I just can't have that. I need a provider I can count on being relatively on time when we set something up.

HS.Agreed. Tried seeing her last Friday after we had plans texting all week up to Friday. Then crickets. Told me she overslept. Have plans again to see her soon. Fucked her for 60 the first time. YMMV, can't believe the other dude paid $$. All I can say to that is that you have to negotiate. Trust me, YOU are the customer and most these chicks don't work. They don't want to pass up 'free' cash. Hang in there and be patient, they will eventually come around in pricing. My rule of thumb is to pay them about half of what their rates on, and for GFE BB FS. If they don't agree, ok no problem. Move along the line and I can almost guarantee you that you will eventually find a provider to go for it. Out of the 60+ BP girls that ive banged in the past couple years, I have donated. 40 or so for the cheapest and the most I have ever spent was $. And that was only twice ever. Otherwise, pencil me in for. 60 average almost everytime like clockwork. Not bragging, i get lower rates because im 20 minutes tops and out. I get it, YMMV either way most times , but you have to learn to realize that its your money and they want it. Get the most bang and value for your buck. At the end of the day, most of them don't want to pass up the chance to make your money theirs.

Rolo1
09-26-17, 02:54
https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/3accfffb-9521-4756-a1d5-5347ce525112

DaveB3655
09-26-17, 09:05

HS.You do know she's an addict, right?

HuntingStreets
09-26-17, 09:38
You do know she's an addict, right?90% of them are.

OlderFunGuy
09-26-17, 10:49
Hadn't heard from her since last week. She finally got in touch with me this morning. Her data communications were out of whack so will be seeing her later today. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bllue-eyed-bombshell-5-feet-9-inches-of-smoking-hot-goodness/25223857

ATW2020
09-26-17, 13:59
Great new pics of Kirby. Thanks!Because searching for her comes back blank.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-26-17, 14:32
90% of them are.More like 99.9% have yet to met one that isn't. Found 1 that's been clean for a while. Whole different person when they're like that. In case your wondering it's some one from Chicago. I've only been doing this for about a year. And every single 1 I've seen is. Will post more of my dreams with other providers and I will only mention if they're not an addict. Otherwise they are.

Ps1999
09-26-17, 15:18
Because searching for her comes back blank.https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/48a26dbb-cb62-4fd9-9072-25c1dbdecbe2

Milw Fireman
09-26-17, 15:24
Hadn't heard from her since last week. She finally got in touch with me this morning. Her data communications were out of whack so will be seeing her later today. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bllue-eyed-bombshell-5-feet-9-inches-of-smoking-hot-goodness/25223857I wish she had a local number to get ahold of and set something up. Been looking for a local girl for early am or odd times.

Days Fun
09-26-17, 20:04
Anybody see her yet?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/always-satisfying-madison/25394797

Ad seems new to me, looks like she has the "Tit Job' chest I am looking for. Please post if you have seen her. If no responses I'll dig into her and TOFTT again.

Days Fun
09-26-17, 20:11
Here is another one that's been around the last few weeks. Seems way to good to be real.

Any experiences? https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ext/1c999663-cf5e-473a-8595-ae75d1aeadff.

HuntingStreets
09-26-17, 20:26
Here is another one that's been around the last few weeks. Seems way to good to be real.

Any experiences? https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/ext/1c999663-cf5e-473a-8595-ae75d1aeadff.Tried probably a dozen times to reach her. Got an initial response maybe 4 or 5 times. I think we got as far as rates once before she went radio silent again.

Snapp
09-26-17, 21:14
More like 99.9% have yet to met one that isn't. Found 1 that's been clean for a while. Whole different person when they're like that. In case your wondering it's some one from Chicago. I've only been doing this for about a year. And every single 1 I've seen is. Will post more of my dreams with other providers and I will only mention if they're not an addict. Otherwise they are.Not sure things are quite that bad I've know two girls very well real name and such one lived with me for a while and I helped them with the Biz.

Sure the one smoked a fair amount of weed but she was model level hot even coming fresh out of the shower you could see what a natural beauty she was.

Both girls always had plenty of cash and even bought me stuff when I helped out. The main addiction for the super hot one was spending to much on clothes, shoes and her friends and family that blatantly leeched off her.

But, yeah I will concead when you give a hot young girl a couple thousand a week in easy money they can find themselves in trouble because they can get away with having no discipline for so long before it catches up with them.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-26-17, 23:10
I know what you guys are going to say already but this was my first provider and I was in a dark place at that time of my life. Anyways. Very open menu. And good head game rep. And damn you all were right. There's been only 2 broads in my life that can finish me with just a BJ. 1 of them is JJ the other and ex gf. First time took her to a motel and gave her $$ for 3 hours. Only busted twice. Complained about it to her next time and said we will go as many as you want for $. 5 with same time. But I could only go 3. LOL. Bbj cfs. She was my plan D for a little while and was just for bbj after that. 40 for bbj and it only took her 5 min for me. WTF! She was offering 3 sums with UTR 25 year old hottie with 2 clit piercings and several other areas but only remembered those 2. She told me she was a stripper for 4 locations before she started doing 3 sums. And yeah she can twerk it like a mofo and with a great ass. 80 for that and tipped 10 each. Was there for 30 min at least. JJ was my plan D for a while up until recently. UTR told me she was visiting uncle LEO for a while. Any one know when she's getting out? If you must look her up because you don't know who I'm talking about she's on TER.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-27-17, 00:29
Here's my. 1% Seen her in January I believe. Went for the FH and quoted $. 8 pics are her. Awesome rack. Got CBJ cfs. Friendly and gagged her self on my d*ck. Nice. Finished me with out condom with her hand (hate that) But she let me finish on those awesome tits. Did not repeat because didn't go for the fh and no bare of any kind. More like 30 min. No signs of addict. Will figure out how to post links this weekend.

Trifix1
09-27-17, 01:12
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-weekend-massages414-676-8519/24807832 Saw this girl recently. Arrived at incall in south Milwaukee. It was a run down residential house but I've seen worse. Went inside and no AC so it was pretty hot. Bathroom was out of order so I had to go in the back yard and take a piss on an old bicycle tire. No biggie. Turned the fan on, layed down donation and we played in the livingroom on a big leather couch. She started with a very good BBBJ as she sat on the couch and me standing over her as she sucked and slobbered away. Fan blowing on my back, so I was comfy. Knock on the front door, so we had to stop for a couple minutes since we were in the livingroom. There was another provider there to (BBW Kate, who I have reviewed before also). Kate let the person in and went back upstairs. So after the commotion, Amber resumed sucking. Damn good BJ. It felt so good that I was contemplating just blowing in her mouth. She's a nice spinner type girl with full lips. Pics are accurate. So anways, I suggest she lay down. I lubed up and fucked her missionary until I blew inside. She has a 'natural', unshaved pussy but it isn't overly hairy or anything. She's very very tight as well. She told me to come over anytime to hangout even if its just to hangout. She's a sweet girl. Repeatable. Like I said earlier, Kate is staying there to so maybe you can get a 2 girl deal but I'm not sure. Damage was. 50. YMMV. Recommended.

ATW2020
09-27-17, 09:20
https://milwaukee.pagesof.com/adult/48a26dbb-cb62-4fd9-9072-25c1dbdecbe2Man. She'd be my cup of tea. I recall seeing that one poor review. Anyone see her lately? What's the service and damage? DM me if you want.

HoldenMcGroin
09-27-17, 10:11
Man. She'd be my cup of tea. I recall seeing that one poor review. Anyone see her lately? What's the service and damage? DM me if you want.Tried to set up with her a few times with no luck. I'd text her the day before, wed set up a time then radio silence all day. Based on one of our convos, I think she might think I'm someone else that gave her some grief at some point. I finally gave up on her and quit trying, it's to bad because I really want to fuck her. I love that body type. For what it's worth she quoted me 100 for a hh.

ThotSlap
09-27-17, 11:08
Man. She'd be my cup of tea. I recall seeing that one poor review. Anyone see her lately? What's the service and damage? DM me if you want.She's been on my to do list for awhile.

HuntingStreets
09-27-17, 11:18
She's been on my to do list for awhile.Truly enjoyed my visit with her several months ago and posted a review as such. The next she flaked on me. I've tried reaching her 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks. Two or three got no response, one response came to late in the evening for me to make it work and one we had gotten to the point where I said I could be at her airport area location in 30 minutes before she went silent again. I'm bummed because I did truly enjoy the one visit I had. As always YMMV.

HS.

Ps1999
09-27-17, 11:19
She's been on my to do list for awhile.Its been a while since I saw her but I thought she was very nice and didn't rush me at all, and she's pretty easy on the eyes.

AlexZim
09-27-17, 12:21
Goes by Nina, looks really good.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/upscale-toe-curling-massage/24281068

Member #5589
09-27-17, 12:33
Here's my. 1% Seen her in January I believe. Went for the FH and quoted $. 8 pics are her. Awesome rack. Got CBJ cfs. Friendly and gagged her self on my d*ck. Nice. Finished me with out condom with her hand (hate that) But she let me finish on those awesome tits. Did not repeat because didn't go for the fh and no bare of any kind. More like 30 min. No signs of addict. Will figure out how to post links this weekend.She was pretty good (and thinner) about three years ago when she started. BBBJ was no problem, but she's gone downhill from there.

Member #5589
09-27-17, 14:36
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-is-here-play-time-is-just-beginning/23395253

Phone number doesn't help. Looks interesting if real.

UPDATE: Her pics lead to a lot of other listings under west coast phone numbers. Probably fake.

Mkejoe
09-27-17, 17:17
She was pretty good (and thinner) about three years ago when she started. BBBJ was no problem, but she's gone downhill from there.She ripped me off and left me in a hotel room to deal with a very angry hotel manager demanding rent after she bailed. I contacted her with another number and said I had read about her ripping some guy off. She claimed I had only brought 30 bucks and that's what she left. Relax truth is I brought her full donation, we started making out and he phone rang. She says she has to leave for a minute to go to another room. I believed her because she left a bunch of her stuff in the room. Didn't notice she also grabbed donation and just bailed.

JimHoll
09-27-17, 18:05
So I've been chatting with this one for 6 months or so. Never made a date because she hails out of Racine / Kenosha area. After all the chatting I did eventually get the drift she was a doer and worthwhile. Made the appt for her to visit me at home while she was in Milw area for the day. So cutting to the chase, she arrived on time, was dressed to kill, very attractive, and was totally comfortable from the first second throughout our time. Very down to earth, intelligent, teacher by trade, mobile, flex hours, planned dates, does this for pleasure / fun and of course $. She is tall 5'11" voluptuous, long blonde hair, gorgeous face and smile and best of all, GFE (DFK, cuddles, foreplay, bbbjcimws) and luvs to play / tease and does it very well, with an adventurous menu. Respectful, sweet, compassionate, non-rush and very thourough. Let's call her Savanna kisses, and tell her Jim referred you so she knows where you found her.

Note worthy: SavannaK is not a cheap date, nor is she a spinner, or in any way your typical BP provider.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-27-17, 18:35
She ripped me off and left me in a hotel room to deal with a very angry hotel manager demanding rent after she bailed. I contacted her with another number and said I had read about her ripping some guy off. She claimed I had only brought 30 bucks and that's what she left. Relax truth is I brought her full donation, we started making out and he phone rang. She says she has to leave for a minute to go to another room. I believed her because she left a bunch of her stuff in the room. Didn't notice she also grabbed donation and just bailed.Damn. That sucks. Was it recent? Not going to attempt a repeat at all after hearing that.

Ben Spend
09-27-17, 18:52
So I've been chatting with this one for 6 months or so. Never made a date because she hails out of Racine / Kenosha area. After all the chatting I did eventually get the drift she was a doer and worthwhile. Made the appt for her to visit me at home while she was in Milw area for the day. So cutting to the chase, she arrived on time, was dressed to kill, very attractive, and was totally comfortable from the first second throughout our time. Very down to earth, intelligent, teacher by trade, mobile, flex hours, planned dates, does this for pleasure / fun and of course $. She is tall 5'11" voluptuous, long blonde hair, gorgeous face and smile and best of all, GFE (DFK, cuddles, foreplay, bbbjcimws) and luvs to play / tease and does it very well, with an adventurous menu. Respectful, sweet, compassionate, non-rush and very thourough. Let's call her Savanna kisses, and tell her Jim referred you so she knows where you found her.

Note worthy: SavannaK is not a cheap date, nor is she a spinner, or in any way your typical BP provider.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/992ff7d7-37b2-4565-b4ce-283b9b1717c6

This is the one that wanted her hubby to come along and watch. I passed. Report in Arrangements forum.

ZipperSquid
09-27-17, 19:12

Note worthy: SavannaK is not a cheap date, nor is she a spinner, or in any way your typical BP provider.She's had a couple ads on SA for at least a year. She wanted at least $$$ or hubby would have to be present. Eff that.

ZipperSquid
09-27-17, 19:17
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-is-here-play-time-is-just-beginning/23395253

Phone number doesn't help. Looks interesting if real.

UPDATE: Her pics lead to a lot of other listings under west coast phone numbers. Probably fake.Contacted her a few days ago. Said she was by 75th & Brown Deer. Wanted $150.00 for a half hr. I asked her if all play required a wrapper. Her reply was what kind of question is that? It was all downhill from there so I moved on.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-27-17, 19:22
I know what you guys are going to say already but this was my first provider and I was in a dark place at that time of my life. Anyways. Very open menu. And good head game rep. And damn you all were right. There's been only 2 broads in my life that can finish me with just a BJ. 1 of them is JJ the other and ex gf. First time took her to a motel and gave her $$ for 3 hours. Only busted twice. Complained about it to her next time and said we will go as many as you want for $. 5 with same time. But I could only go 3. LOL. Bbj cfs. She was my plan D for a little while and was just for bbj after that. 40 for bbj and it only took her 5 min for me. WTF! She was offering 3 sums with UTR 25 year old hottie with 2 clit piercings and several other areas but only remembered those 2. She told me she was a stripper for 4 locations before she started doing 3 sums. And yeah she can twerk it like a mofo and with a great ass. 80 for that and tipped 10 each. Was there for 30 min at least. JJ was my plan D for a while up until recently. UTR told me she was visiting uncle LEO for a while. Any one know when she's getting out? If you must look her up because you don't know who I'm talking about she's on TER.Just got word she's doing 3 somes for $. 20 It's a girl I've never seen. JJ sent me a pic. If any of you guys tried the red head white girl early 20's she sent me? I'm sure if you text her she will send you the pics. If not I may PM them to seniors. She looks hot too. If you got same pics I did there's 1 little issue that's not letting me take plunge.

ZipperSquid
09-27-17, 19:23
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-weekend-massages414-676-8519/24807832 Saw this girl recently. Arrived at incall in south Milwaukee. It was a run down residential house but I've seen worse. Went inside and no AC so it was pretty hot. Bathroom was out of order so I had to go in the back yard and take a piss on an old bicycle tire. No biggie. Turned the fan on, layed down donation and we played in the livingroom on a big leather couch. She started with a very good BBBJ as she sat on the couch and me standing over her as she sucked and slobbered away. Fan blowing on my back, so I was comfy. Knock on the front door, so we had to stop for a couple minutes since we were in the livingroom. There was another provider there to (BBW Kate, who I have reviewed before also). Kate let the person in and went back upstairs. So after the commotion, Amber resumed sucking. Damn good BJ. It felt so good that I was contemplating just blowing in her mouth. She's a nice spinner type girl with full lips. Pics are accurate. So anways, I suggest she lay down. I lubed up and fucked her missionary until I blew inside. She has a 'natural', unshaved pussy but it isn't overly hairy or anything. She's very very tight as well. She told me to come over anytime to hangout even if its just to hangout. She's a sweet girl. Repeatable. Like I said earlier, Kate is staying there to so maybe you can get a 2 girl deal but I'm not sure. Damage was. 50. YMMV. Recommended.I saw Katie earlier this year when she lived on 39th & Greenfield. She told me she wrote BP ads for several girls including Amber and Jess (olive oil). Funny she's living with her now, as she told me to avoid her because of major drug problems.

VikingPride
09-28-17, 09:09

HS.Emily is a pain in the ass. Last 2 times I got ahold of her I drove all the way out to Glendale for radio silence upon arrival and then Oak Creek for more of the same. Not sure why she just can't say she is busy before the appointment is made. One hell of a BBBJCIM but like HS says, it's not worth the time and stress of the lack of communication on her part.

Mkejoe
09-28-17, 09:59
Damn. That sucks. Was it recent? Not going to attempt a repeat at all after hearing that.A little over a year ago I think. I think the call she got while there was her friend she used to do this with. The friend probably got a knock on the door from hotel demanding payment, called Rachel and she made up some bs about having to do something. Still puzzled why she left all of her shit in the room.

Archer927
09-28-17, 10:23
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/limited-time-only-60-and-90min-eslaen-massage-is-back-please-read-before-booking-new/22407578

Anyone ever have any luck with her? Decent massage, was hoping for extras but shows no signs of that being on the menu as of yet.

Erik88
09-28-17, 11:45
Hi Guys, anybody know anything about this one? Looks cute.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-discrete-petite-freak-upscale-bunny/24467978

JimHoll
09-28-17, 12:35
Emily is a pain in the ass. Last 2 times I got ahold of her I drove all the way out to Glendale for radio silence upon arrival and then Oak Creek for more of the same. Not sure why she just can't say she is busy before the appointment is made. One hell of a BBBJCIM but like HS says, it's not worth the time and stress of the lack of communication on her part.She is a vampiress, night owl. Stays up all night & sleeps all day. Any appt for before 5-6 pm is probably going to be missed. She will tell you that if you care to ask her.

HuntingStreets
09-28-17, 13:20
She is a vampiress, night owl. Stays up all night & sleeps all day. Any appt for before 5-6 pm is probably going to be missed. She will tell you that if you care to ask her.She did tell me that. But also swears every time that because that because days are really the only thing that work for me she'll do whatever she needs to be ready. Ironically, after my post another monger on this board was courteous enough to reach out to me and let me know she wasn't ready at 2 because he saw her at 1 and ran late. Irony.

Milwaukee63
09-28-17, 18:40

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-discrete-petite-freak-upscale-bunny/24467978Use the search function.

HuntingStreets
09-28-17, 19:54

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-discrete-petite-freak-upscale-bunny/24467978See report 15286. Kasey's pics might be kinda close but her friend Sara is nothing to look at. I walked away after they refused to meet me at the door of a run down 8 family brownstone and wanted me to meet them in the back apt on the second floor. No way was I walking in alone carrying 300.

OlderFunGuy
09-28-17, 21:00
I really can't figure BP out. As I mentioned the other day, I post for a friend of mine. So a week or two ago, I posted and had to pay the 3 bucks. NBD A year or two ago before the free posting, it was 10 bucks if I remember correctly. So, anyhow, today I go to repost and it won't let me repost unless there is a ling in the social media box. Again, NBD, I just grab a fake link from one of the other chicks postings. But, I do see several new postings that don't have a social media link, so I don't know how those girls past that. Anyhow, I go to pay for the posting and I only have one dollar left in may account. So the payment options are using bitcoin or a Walmart or Home Depot or Kohsl gift caard. WTF!! I am sure not giving them my CC number anymore. I think the Russians hacked the site LOL.

The other odd thing I noticed today is when I was trying to find a number for Candy. I searched her name and a couple of Candy's came up, but not the one I was looking for. There was a posting for one rather hot Candy (fake) but her profile only came up with the name search. It did not come up with a gallery or video search. Seems odd. Anyhow, guess I will be going to Walmart to buy a gift card to see if I can fund my account. Very bizarre. OFG out.

XkeyFan
09-29-17, 02:02
I know what you guys are going to say already but this was my first provider and I was in a dark place at that time of my life. Anyways. Very open menu. And good head game rep. And damn you all were right. There's been only 2 broads in my life that can finish me with just a BJ. 1 of them is JJ the other and ex gf. First time took her to a motel and gave her $$ for 3 hours. Only busted twice. Complained about it to her next time and said we will go as many as you want for $. 5 with same time. But I could only go 3. LOL. Bbj cfs. She was my plan D for a little while and was just for bbj after that. 40 for bbj and it only took her 5 min for me. WTF! She was offering 3 sums with UTR 25 year old hottie with 2 clit piercings and several other areas but only remembered those 2. She told me she was a stripper for 4 locations before she started doing 3 sums. And yeah she can twerk it like a mofo and with a great ass. 80 for that and tipped 10 each. Was there for 30 min at least. JJ was my plan D for a while up until recently. UTR told me she was visiting uncle LEO for a while. Any one know when she's getting out? If you must look her up because you don't know who I'm talking about she's on TER.Iv sn jj many times and always recieved great service.

DieselMike
09-29-17, 06:00
See report 15286. Kasey's pics might be kinda close but her friend Sara is nothing to look at. I walked away after they refused to meet me at the door of a run down 8 family brownstone and wanted me to meet them in the back apt on the second floor. No way was I walking in alone carrying 300.I'd sure want to inspect the goods if I was looking at spending that kind of $$.

DaveB3655
09-29-17, 08:54

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-discrete-petite-freak-upscale-bunny/24467978She sure does. Why don't you take her for a spin and let us know what you find out? SMDH!

ATW2020
09-29-17, 09:17
Found this ad this morning interesting. Just plug the# into Facebook and see it all.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/join-me-for-a-hot-stiff-cup-of-brew-call-now-414-881-5282/17904233

WRutaWRuta
09-29-17, 10:02
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/limited-time-only-60-and-90min-eslaen-massage-is-back-please-read-before-booking-new/22407578

Anyone ever have any luck with her? Decent massage, was hoping for extras but shows no signs of that being on the menu as of yet.Ahh, no she is all massage. Just ok at that.

WRutaWRuta
09-29-17, 10:04
Found this ad this morning interesting. Just plug the# into Facebook and see it all.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/join-me-for-a-hot-stiff-cup-of-brew-call-now-414-881-5282/17904233She has gone by Aruyanna I believe and is real and is ok, but over a year ago for me I recall she is over 40, maybe mid 40's.

WRutaWRuta
09-29-17, 10:05
I saw Katie earlier this year when she lived on 39th & Greenfield. She told me she wrote BP ads for several girls including Amber and Jess (olive oil). Funny she's living with her now, as she told me to avoid her because of major drug problems.Is Bbw katie living with Amber or Jess?

DaveB3655
09-29-17, 10:06

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/join-me-for-a-hot-stiff-cup-of-brew-call-now-414-881-5282/17904233She's been around for years. In her 50's and is a grandmother. Used to entertain guys at her father's house in Waukesha, back in the day.

LoveSmallPerky
09-29-17, 10:52

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-discrete-petite-freak-upscale-bunny/24467978I did a search using her pics and found an ad in CA with the pictures she is using BUT they aren't cropped and show the faces.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/661-584-4404/?id=119923948

HuntingStreets
09-29-17, 11:06
I did a search using her pics and found an ad in CA with the pictures she is using BUT they aren't cropped and show the faces.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/661-584-4404/?id=119923948Shoot her a message saying you're interested in a 2 girl show. She'll send a pic of the two of them with the number of fingers you tell her to hold up. Those might be her a few years ago with full hair and make-up and if that's her friend Sara she's put on a lot of weight, and has a gut now.

HuntingStreets
09-29-17, 12:51
After a tediously long, somewhat circular text conversation last night I set up something with Little Monster for 10 this morning. Told her to watch her phone about 9 30, because I wasn't driving all the way out to Waukesha without a confirmation. Texted her at 9 30, still waiting for the confirmation back, LOL.

HS.

RougeDawg
09-29-17, 19:14
Is Bbw katie living with Amber or Jess?I can confirm that's she's living with Amber.

ZipperSquid
09-29-17, 20:33
After a tediously long, somewhat circular text conversation last night I set up something with Little Monster for 10 this morning. Told her to watch her phone about 9 30, because I wasn't driving all the way out to Waukesha without a confirmation. Texted her at 9 30, still waiting for the confirmation back, LOL.

HS.Well imagine my shock.

GasolineMan
09-29-17, 22:15
Well imagine my shock.I would like to see her, but it appears it would take a lot of time, effort, and frustration.

FatOldman69
09-29-17, 22:44
This Lexi posts in Milwaukee, also. I searched and did not find anything. Anyone know about her?

http://sheboygan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-play-in-and-out/21998163

Thanks.

OlderFunGuy
09-30-17, 01:17
Kind of mixed emotions writing this review, Texted her Thursday night. She texted back around noon on Friday stating she was having an outcall special. Texted back and forth a bit and agreed to meet at Perkins at 3 PM. Turns out she lives about 10 miinutes from me in Waukesha. Anyhow, cute enough girl and talk about tiny. About 95 pounds and you could probably bounce quarters off of her tummy. She is pretty new to this and seemed a bit nervous. Very nice sweet bald pussy. Started eating her mish and then had her sit on my face. She said she had an orgasm but was undetectable to me So she started the blow job and at first it was like what are you doing?? The blow job got much better and went into 69 and ended up with a rather nice BBBJCIMWS. I tried to do some FIV but damn she has a tight pussy so kind of gave up on that. There was no rush at all. Some LFK and what I would classify as semi GFE. I liked the fact that she has her own car as that saves me two hours of windshield time. I guess maybe I am a bit spoiled as she is not as passionate as my favorite ladies and I am used to my ladies hanging around 4 or 5 hours, but Candy had to get to work. So overall, certainly not a bad time and not a totally great time. She did get a visit to the Yankee Candle closet. She stated FS is covered, no anal and at the present time outcall / car dates. OFG out.

http://www.escortsinthe.us/414-554-8211/

Howard5354
09-30-17, 10:59
Kind of mixed emotions writing this review, Texted her Thursday night. She texted back around noon on Friday stating she was having an outcall special. Texted back and forth a bit and agreed to meet at Perkins at 3 PM. Turns out she lives about 10 miinutes from me in Waukesha. Anyhow, cute enough girl and talk about tiny. About 95 pounds and you could probably bounce quarters off of her tummy. She is pretty new to this and seemed a bit nervous. Very nice sweet bald pussy. Started eating her mish and then had her sit on my face. She said she had an orgasm but was undetectable to me So she started the blow job and at first it was like what are you doing?? The blow job got much better and went into 69 and ended up with a rather nice BBBJCIMWS. I tried to do some FIV but damn she has a tight pussy so kind of gave up on that. There was no rush at all. Some LFK and what I would classify as semi GFE. I liked the fact that she has her own car as that saves me two hours of windshield time. I guess maybe I am a bit spoiled as she is not as passionate as my favorite ladies and I am used to my ladies hanging around 4 or 5 hours, but Candy had to get to work. So overall, certainly not a bad time and not a totally great time. She did get a visit to the Yankee Candle closet. She stated FS is covered, no anal and at the present time outcall / car dates. OFG out.

http://www.escortsinthe.us/414-554-8211/95 pounds of good pussy on your face. Way to go. I may have to check it out.

JimHoll
09-30-17, 16:39
This Lexi posts in Milwaukee, also. I searched and did not find anything. Anyone know about her?

http://sheboygan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-play-in-and-out/21998163

Thanks.I wouldn't recommend. She's managed by a black fella that is physically abusive. A few other SS providers work out of the same flat and same bed. I seen her at a dirty flat on 6th burham. I wouldn't repeat.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-30-17, 17:26
I wouldn't recommend. She's managed by a black fella that is physically abusive. A few other SS providers work out of the same flat and same bed. I seen her at a dirty flat on 6th burham. I wouldn't repeat.She also posts in Waukegan. Different number tho. Asked her for verification because she had no reviews and she sent one of the pics she posts with out cropped out head. So seemed sketchy to me. Asked if BB was on menu she said extra. I said 20 extra? She said ok. But didn't go thru because what new provider will go BB for just 20 extra. Red flag to me. This was end of August.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-30-17, 19:48
My first atf. Prob last. LOL. Saw her back during summer time. Repeated several times. Communicated all thru text. Is the girl in pics. Doesn't dress up but did put on make up for first few visits. 1st session was more like pse. Except for no kissing. Didn't care for that really, but got FIV, BBFS, bbjwsw, and got the usual line of "your balls feel less heavy now. ".

Good times. LOL. First visit was 120 for hh but went on for at least 45 min. When I asked her for bbsf she said how much extra will you give for that? Since it was my 1st BBFS I said all I got in my wallet is 30 extra. She said that's fine. Got RCG, CG missionary, then finished with bbjwsw. Oh and smacked her ass a couple times and she said that feels good. Still gave 10 extra for tip. Total of 170. Next day offered her 160 for bbfscip twice she said let's do it. First pop was great. Wanted me to say it out loud. " I want to cum inside you" right before I entered. Damn! Took a break for about an hour. During wait she went to go get "weed" LOL. Ok. Second pop had to ask for it because it was getting late and I had to leave. She said oh you still want that in a low voice and quickly said sure. Visits after that conversations were 2nd to none but the goods kept getting put off to last. Finally last 2 visits she started showing sings of neglect not sure from what, but hygiene declined and room cleanliness got worse and worse. Last 2 times I seen her no sex at all. More at my end since I never brought it up. Didn't go back since. Overall great experience but go for hh rate and move on after that. But YMMV.

JimHoll
09-30-17, 23:29
http://www.bitchesofbp.com/262-612-3362/

It took 5 hrs of on / off texting but she finally arrived. Sweet little thing, perfect little tight spinner body. Comfortable immediately as soon as she walked in. Quick grab for LE check. Smiling big, warm hug, peck on the lips. Wasn't sure how she would count the time so I led her directly to the bedroom and directed her to the donation $. 2 on the dresser. She asked if she could count it and quickly did and set it right back down. Small talked while we undressed. Started with some lfk to dfk while hands roamed. Moved my mouth down to her tasty A cups with nice erect suckers. Felt her shiver a bit from the tongue play. She remarked that she really enjoys that so I laid her on the bed and continued teasing while wiggling. My way down to where I wanted to be. She previously asked for an up charge for daty but I talked her out of it. Glad I did because her pussy was very tastety and responsive. It didn't take long and she, was arching her back and juicing. She pulled away and we repostioned to CBJ. Great suction and head work. Had me ready to. Pop in minutes and I had to stop her. Moved in behind her and slid into her from behind. Tight aa a glove and I could feel every inch slide in and out of her. Lasted long enough to get her squirming and moaning but couldn't help myself. Finished right there and almost blew the glove right off of me. Been awhile since I had such an explosion. Followed her to the bathroom and watched and talked while she cleaned herself up. Very pleasant and short visit. Maybe next visit I'll be able to control myself for a longer session. I got her home location and an invitation to call her anytime. She seemed very sincere and I'm going to have to play that again soon. Callie is truely a cute open minded. Little playmate and seemed to enjoy the visit as much as I did.

Erik88
09-30-17, 23:54
Actually took the dive and saw her this week.

Tiny little thing and pretty but just laid there had a ton of rules.

Super robotic. If anyone wants more details let me know.

I did a search using her pics and found an ad in CA with the pictures she is using BUT they aren't cropped and show the faces.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/661-584-4404/?id=119923948

Erik88
09-30-17, 23:57
Oh I did. Super cute but very mechanical.

She sure does. Why don't you take her for a spin and let us know what you find out? SMDH!

HuntingStreets
10-01-17, 00:24

It took 5 hrs of on / off texting but she finally arrived. Sweet little thing, perfect little tight spinner body. Comfortable immediately as soon as she walked in. Quick grab for LE check. Smiling big, warm hug, peck on the lips. Wasn't sure how she would count the time so I led her directly to the bedroom and directed her to the donation $. 2 on the dresser. She asked if she could count it and quickly did and set it right back down. Small talked while we undressed. Started with some lfk to dfk while hands roamed. Moved my mouth down to her tasty A cups with nice erect suckers. Felt her shiver a bit from the tongue play. She remarked that she really enjoys that so I laid her on the bed and continued teasing while wiggling. My way down to where I wanted to be. She previously asked for an up charge for daty but I talked her out of it. Glad I did because her pussy was very tastety and responsive. It didn't take long and she, was arching her back and juicing. She pulled away and we repostioned to CBJ. Great suction and head work. Had me ready to. Pop in minutes and I had to stop her. Moved in behind her and slid into her from behind. Tight aa a glove and I could feel every inch slide in and out of her. Lasted long enough to get her squirming and moaning but couldn't help myself. Finished right there and almost blew the glove right off of me. Been awhile since I had such an explosion. Followed her to the bathroom and watched and talked while she cleaned herself up. Very pleasant and short visit. Maybe next visit I'll be able to control myself for a longer session. I got her home location and an invitation to call her anytime. She seemed very sincere and I'm going to have to play that again soon. Callie is truely a cute open minded. Little playmate and seemed to enjoy the visit as much as I did.Great report. Glad you found a winner!

MSmith9999
10-01-17, 08:33
Stopped over at her Apt again, same bldg off 39th, different apt. (She is upstairs now).

She is an expert at head. Seriously among the best I have had. She is a champ at taking it hard, and harder.

No drama. Nice conversation, good drop of my load. I will repeat.

As I was entering, she said something about airing out her place from cigarette smoke "I heard you guys don't like it". Maybe she's reading on here?

She is really fun.

Ben Spend
10-01-17, 09:23
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-weekend-massages414-676-8519/24807832

Contrary to previous reporting only offered CBJ and CFS. Same living room session but toilet was working now. Too bad little guy wasn't working. As I was leaving Amber was on the phone with the next monger and requested a pic. Guess I was lucky I didn't have to provide pic LOL. Sought successful solace elsewhere with good results.

Gotj17
10-01-17, 14:38
Tiny little thing and pretty but just laid there had a ton of rules.

Super robotic.Are you sure she wasn't part of a research project for a new version of sex doll?

OlderFunGuy
10-01-17, 18:44

It took 5 hrs of on / off texting but she finally arrived. Sweet little thing, perfect little tight spinner body. Comfortable immediately as soon as she walked in. Quick grab for LE check. Smiling big, warm hug, peck on the lips. Wasn't sure how she would count the time so I led her directly to the bedroom and directed her to the donation $. 2 on the dresser. She asked if she could count it and quickly did and set it right back down. Small talked while we undressed. Started with some lfk to dfk while hands roamed. Moved my mouth down to her tasty A cups with nice erect suckers. Felt her shiver a bit from the tongue play. She remarked that she really enjoys that so I laid her on the bed and continued teasing while wiggling. My way down to where I wanted to be. She previously asked for an up charge for daty but I talked her out of it. Glad I did because her pussy was very tastety and responsive. It didn't take long and she, was arching her back and juicing. She pulled away and we repostioned to CBJ. Great suction and head work. Had me ready to. Pop in minutes and I had to stop her. Moved in behind her and slid into her from behind. Tight aa a glove and I could feel every inch slide in and out of her. Lasted long enough to get her squirming and moaning but couldn't help myself. Finished right there and almost blew the glove right off of me. Been awhile since I had such an explosion. Followed her to the bathroom and watched and talked while she cleaned herself up. Very pleasant and short visit. Maybe next visit I'll be able to control myself for a longer session. I got her home location and an invitation to call her anytime. She seemed very sincere and I'm going to have to play that again soon. Callie is truely a cute open minded. Little playmate and seemed to enjoy the visit as much as I did.I texted her right after the Lions / Vikes game was over. She got back to me within 10 minutes. To make a long story short, she ended up wasting a whole bunch of my time. She said 140/ half out call. I countered at 100 and then agreed to 120. Then she wanted extra for DATY. LOL I think not. Then she asked me twice for a dic pic. Too bad she is so stupid. Oh well OFG out.

CharlieKane200
10-01-17, 21:02
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-weekend-massages414-676-8519/24807832

Contrary to previous reporting only offered CBJ and CFS. Same living room session but toilet was working now. Too bad little guy wasn't working. As I was leaving Amber was on the phone with the next monger and requested a pic. Guess I was lucky I didn't have to provide pic LOL. Sought successful solace elsewhere with good results.I don't see the up side of sending a provider your pic. I've sent one dick pic, and that will be the last. Guys, you're the customer, you call the shots. If she won't see you without you sending her a pic, then move on to the next one.

HuntingStreets
10-01-17, 22:22
I don't see the up side of sending a provider your pic. I've sent one dick pic, and that will be the last. Guys, you're the customer, you call the shots. If she won't see you without you sending her a pic, then move on to the next one.Last week a BP girl told me to send a dick pic. I sent her a picture of Dick Van Dyke. Never heard back.

AngryBob
10-02-17, 00:13
Last week a BP girl told me to send a dick pic. I sent her a picture of Dick Van Dyke. Never heard back.LOL! Hilarious. You probably never heard back because she didn't recognize him. Maybe try Dick Cheney or Dick Clark next time. These will ensure a prompt response. LOL.

Gotj17
10-02-17, 13:34
LOL! Hilarious. You probably never heard back because she didn't recognize him. Maybe try Dick Cheney or Dick Clark next time. These will ensure a prompt response. LOL.I'd go with Nixon. The younger ones may recognize him from school.

Eddies Pickle
10-02-17, 15:18
I'd go with Nixon. The younger ones may recognize him from school.Don't forget Dick Trickle from NASCAR, I text cassie and it went extremely smooth with a tit pic from her, she ask me to send my address but I was still getting the service menu when she asked for a dick pic, I was very glad at that point I hadn't sent my address. She should mention the pic beforehand but she's young, I'm not sure how busy she will be since some here refuse to send pics, between that and the upsell on DATY kills the mood.

HuntingStreets
10-02-17, 20:22
Had a bit of extra time this afternoon and dropped Emily a line. We were able to make a time work and headed for my place. Good lord, that girl loves sex. Kneeling BJ, bent over the couch Doggie, onto the bed for more BBBJ, energetic CG. It was like she was splashing in a puddle every time she came down. Ending with BBBJCIMWS. Dripping with sweat by the time we were done. Warned I may need CPR if we ever do a full hr.

HS.

GunSmoke
10-02-17, 20:50
Had a bit of extra time this afternoon and dropped Emily a line. We were able to make a time work and headed for my place. Good lord, that girl loves sex. Kneeling BJ, bent over the couch Doggie, onto the bed for more BBBJ, energetic CG. It was like she was splashing in a puddle every time she came down. Ending with BBBJCIMWS. Dripping with sweat by the time we were done. Warned I may need CPR if we ever do a full hr.

HS.Is this her? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264.

Seraph2
10-03-17, 00:10
Is this her? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264.That would be Emily.

HuntingStreets
10-03-17, 01:58
Is this her? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264.Yes, that is her ad.

JimmyChitWood
10-03-17, 05:07
Yes, that is her ad.Are those cuts on her arms?

DaveB3655
10-03-17, 10:44
Are those cuts on her arms?Scars. Yes, she's a cutter.

HuntingStreets
10-03-17, 10:51
Are those cuts on her arms?As has been discussed previously she has scars from being a former cutter, yes. RTFF and use the search bar for previous reviews. If you're looking for a perfect body you're going to be disappointed here. If you're looking for a great attitude, a true people pleaser and a very open menu at reasonable rates you'll leave very satisfied.

HS.

StevinYoas
10-03-17, 11:09
Macie has been on my list of to do. Made the long trip in to see her just off downtown in questionable hotel. Wasn't to fond of location but traveled to long to turn back. Pros, very nice body. Everything firm, nice ass nice tits and flat stomach. Eager to please, damn near anything on menu. Rammed her mish, very hard and she hollered like she enjoyed it. Oscar is needed for this performance. Cons, I got feeling she is a very high volume provider. Day was booked for her, but she was able to squeeze me in. I don't like that, too much risk in bringing home something unwelcome. I was protected, but that is not 100%. Hotel was shady, I didn't like that. Overall, nice enough girl. Reasonable. I will not repeat, but just a preference thing. The high volume scares me, but to each his own.

ScooterAllCity
10-03-17, 11:59
Last week a BP girl told me to send a dick pic. I sent her a picture of Dick Van Dyke. Never heard back.Put a real scare into her. LOL! Send her a picture of this Dick. Dick Tracy.

JohneDrama
10-03-17, 12:35
As has been discussed previously she has scars from being a former cutter, yes. RTFF and use the search bar for previous reviews. If you're looking for a perfect body you're going to be disappointed here. If you're looking for a great attitude, a true people pleaser and a very open menu at reasonable rates you'll leave very satisfied.

HS.That's very accurate. She has great attitude and is a pleaser but the sloppy body isn't for me. A lot of these girls are young and they have sloppy bodies. Not fat but just not taken care of at all. Then you go with Kirby and she's got a great body but you need to put a bag over her head.

Ben Spend
10-03-17, 13:59
Macie has been on my list of to do. Made the long trip in to see her just off downtown in questionable hotel. Wasn't to fond of location but traveled to long to turn back. Pros, very nice body. Everything firm, nice ass nice tits and flat stomach. Eager to please, damn near anything on menu. Rammed her mish, very hard and she hollered like she enjoyed it. Oscar is needed for this performance. Cons, I got feeling she is a very high volume provider. Day was booked for her, but she was able to squeeze me in. I don't like that, too much risk in bringing home something unwelcome. I was protected, but that is not 100%. Hotel was shady, I didn't like that. Overall, nice enough girl. Reasonable. I will not repeat, but just a preference thing. The high volume scares me, but to each his own.Any current link for her? Or digits to PM?

GunSmoke
10-03-17, 22:21
Any current link for her? Or digits to PM?Is this her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-of-a-kind/25071142

Trifix1
10-04-17, 00:37
Maybe I should leave this review in escort report section because Leah hasn't posted in a while but she used to post on BP all the time. I tried hooking up with her for like 6 months and finally the stars aligned today. Texted back and forth and set up time and what I wanted via text. She 'knew' me already because we have texted on several occasions but she would always flake out. Since I was working in Milwaukee already today, I figured I'd roll the dice on her. She's staying at a Southside notel close to Rawson / south 27th. Got to the location and she finally gave me her room number. She opened the door and I saw a tall, fairly attractive girl. She's late 20's with a baby face. I could tell she was nervous. As reported, she talks like 1000 miles an hour and it's hard to comprehend WTF she's even talking about. She started with a BBBJ that was pretty good. A lot of moaning and spit. I fingered her as she sucked away. She complimented me on Trifix jr (even though he's average). She kept talking and complimenting, almost too much to be honest. After 5 minutes, I asked if I could start playing hide the sausage. She asked what position I wanted. I told her I wanted to fuck her mish for awhile and maybe switch it up after awhile. I lubed up and started banging her. She has a surprisingly tight pussy. She isn't much into kissing which is kinda a bummer. She was moaning and said she wanted to feel me cum inside of her. After 3 or 4 minutes of fucking, I cooperated. I blew a huge load inside of her as she smiled and talked. I didn't pay much attention to what she was saying. Her pics are a bit dated. I don't mind my woman a little flakey, but this girl is super flakey. In the end though, nice body, decent tits, nice ass, good pussy. Not sure I will repeat due to difficulty setting up and over the top flakiness. Services are decent though, so I will give her that. Damage was. 80. YMMV. Probably won't repeat unless I get a discount on next potential visit.

Power House
10-04-17, 08:25
Kendall snow. There nothing to say that hasn't already been said before. GFE all the way.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiA8-K9-dbWAhUMYlAKHbSFAIIQFggNMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theeroticreview.com%2Freviews%2Fkendall-snow-4097285709-215470&usg=AOvVaw2Fr-BKX6WwzsuL2JYlwnRA

Power House
10-04-17, 08:37
Shebly is my all time favorite for Greek. Her ass is as tight as her pussy. And she loves every minute of it. I keep it short and sweet. To each his own. PH Out!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwiFwYTs_NbWAhVEZFAKHcZICJUQFggPMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theeroticreview.com%2Freviews%2Fshow.asp%3Fid%3D292459&usg=AOvVaw33fH4gEczf6hhAClKbl9b1

ScooterAllCity
10-04-17, 10:31
Is this her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-of-a-kind/25071142Yes. That's the Macie that everyone is talking about.

Howard5354
10-04-17, 12:54
Shebly is my all time favorite for Greek. Her ass is as tight as her pussy. And she loves every minute of it. I keep it short and sweet. To each his own. PH Out!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwiFwYTs_NbWAhVEZFAKHcZICJUQFggPMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theeroticreview.com%2Freviews%2Fshow.asp%3Fid%3D292459&usg=AOvVaw33fH4gEczf6hhAClKbl9b1I want to get a pice of her tight fine ass. She is next.

HornyHubby41
10-04-17, 14:12
Yes. That's the Macie that everyone is talking about.Macie is fucking amazing. Worth every penny. I've seen her many times!

SnowBnnyLvr
10-04-17, 22:54
Seen her back in Feb I believe. The pics posted back then showed meat on them bones. Once I got to her. Bones mostly. She had some stomach condition that I didn't even bother to remember. Everything thru text. Waited 30 min at parking lot at the Park motel, even seen some black dude go in and immediately leave the room before I was told to go up. I knew then what that was but she said no it's not for her but her friend in next room. LOL. Sure it is. Anyways, for the wait she said she'd let me have hh for 40. Ok. I was there already. Why not? Got fiv CBJ cfs oh and she didn't even want to touch my cock to put on glove. LOL. Whatever. Finished with CBJ with my helping and gave her 50. Felt sorry for her actually. LOL. She was a sweet heart and that's about the best of that. The most recent ad has the pic I posted here. Have not repeated and do not plan on it. Ad claims to be 30 something but the bod and face looks more like late 40 something. She is the reason I won't see a provider older than me. But I'm still hopeful for a good mature one down the road.

Scorpion74
10-05-17, 08:30
Had a date with Carmel on the northside and she hasnt posted for awhile mainly stickng to he regulars however I've know her roommate for about 16 years. $ for mediocre CBJ followed by cfs blew in the cover and she cleaned me up and offered me a so called discount on return trips. I will not be returning.

SoccerFan4245
10-05-17, 09:30
I texted her yesterday to see whether she was still available. She asked if I could come over right now. I asked where she was and she said she was at the Park. I told her I couldn't go to that location because I know the FPD are watching that place pretty regularly. The city is planning on tearing that place down in the future BTW.

Seen her back in Feb I believe. The pics posted back then showed meat on them bones. Once I got to her. Bones mostly. She had some stomach condition that I didn't even bother to remember. Everything thru text. Waited 30 min at parking lot at the Park motel, even seen some black dude go in and immediately leave the room before I was told to go up. I knew then what that was but she said no it's not for her but her friend in next room. LOL. Sure it is. Anyways, for the wait she said she'd let me have hh for 40. Ok. I was there already. Why not? Got fiv CBJ cfs oh and she didn't even want to touch my cock to put on glove. LOL. Whatever. Finished with CBJ with my helping and gave her 50. Felt sorry for her actually. LOL. She was a sweet heart and that's about the best of that. The most recent ad has the pic I posted here. Have not repeated and do not plan on it. Ad claims to be 30 something but the bod and face looks more like late 40 something. She is the reason I won't see a provider older than me. But I'm still hopeful for a good mature one down the road..

Pogo57
10-05-17, 11:34

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwiFwYTs_NbWAhVEZFAKHcZICJUQFggPMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theeroticreview.com%2Freviews%2Fshow.asp%3Fid%3D292459&usg=AOvVaw33fH4gEczf6hhAClKbl9b1Is Shelby Bareback?

HuntingStreets
10-05-17, 21:15
4th visit with Emily today. I don't want to say her menu opens up with repeat visits, it was pretty damn open from the start, but she relaxes and the energy level goes through the roof. Every provider should strive for her attitude. FIV, BBBJ, Doggie, BBBJ, CG, BBBJCIMWS. Completely wore me out trying to keep up with her.

HS.

Coyote7033
10-05-17, 22:05
She is not BBFS, BBBJ but that's it, but does enjoy endings on her body which is always fun aiming for her breast, face or where ever I want to leave a mess.

Is Shelby Bareback?

Trifix1
10-06-17, 00:04
Is Shelby Bareback?Nailed her BBFS a couple years ago. Then she pulled me out directed my cock to her ass (still BB). Back to pussy and finished inside. YMMV. Damn, I think I just talked myself into seeing her again.

FatOldman69
10-06-17, 02:05
Has anyone seen this one? She looks great!

https://m.facebook.com/star.burst.334491

ATW2020
10-06-17, 09:48
4th visit with Emily today. I don't want to say her menu opens up with repeat visits, it was pretty damn open from the start, but she relaxes and the energy level goes through the roof. Every provider should strive for her attitude. FIV, BBBJ, Doggie, BBBJ, CG, BBBJCIMWS. Completely wore me out trying to keep up with her.

HS.Man, her pics look amazing. Does she respond to text? I want to get at that.

BigTruck59
10-06-17, 09:54
Man, her pics look amazing. Does she respond to text? I want to get at that.I think she prefers texting over calls.

HuntingStreets
10-06-17, 10:14
Man, her pics look amazing. Does she respond to text? I want to get at that.Yes, but like so many her communication can be sporadic. Use the search bar under the page numbers on the right side of the page to find previous reviews. She has a pretty face but some serious body issues. The attitude and energy easily overcome the body issues for me. Honestly, I haven't been fucked and sucked like this since I was in High School 35 years ago.

HS.

LoveSmallPerky
10-06-17, 12:38
Has anyone seen this one? She looks great!

https://m.facebook.com/star.burst.334491That link is to a gal in FL and no pictures.

Jc2490
10-06-17, 13:02
That link is to a gal in FL and no pictures.Is this the right girl?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r/25095377

JimHoll
10-06-17, 16:40
Is this the right girl?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r/25095377Check out 15348.

OlderFunGuy
10-06-17, 17:08
Picked her up this morning and we went for breakfast at the Mad Rooster Cafe on Miller Parkway and Greenfield. She had heard it is a good place. She had the banana crepe which she said was good. I thought my bacon and eggs were average at best. Anyhow, back to the OFG residence. Had a cocktail and chatted. Checked down below. Pretty nice. A little stubble so she went to the bathroom to "fresshen" up. Introduced the vibrating egg today and she seemed to enjoy it as she had 4 very nice orgasms from the tongue lashing. Very nice BBBJCIM. Very nice young lady. Has some complexion issues but if you can get past that she is a fun time. Got her home in time to meet her kid from school. I got a chuckle after dropping her off at home when I spotted The Spot Lite. Damn, I haven't been in that dive for a long time. LOL OFG out.

Ynormanb
10-06-17, 18:47
Had a recent incall visit with Tara located in a very safe area. Agree with the other positive posts. She is reasonably attractive, tall, large natural tits, mature, some baby damage, and aims to please the customer. I enjoyed my visit and will repeat.

BigTruck59
10-06-17, 21:25
Had a recent incall visit with Tara located in a very safe area. Agree with the other positive posts. She is reasonably attractive, tall, large natural tits, mature, some baby damage, and aims to please the customer. I enjoyed my visit and will repeat.I used to see her and had no problem with her services. I think she really tried to please but there was a couple of times I felt rushed. I like to see a lady for a hr, so if I can get a good 45 minutes I'm happy. It seems a lot of our mongers like shorter dates.

XkeyFan
10-06-17, 22:48
Seen her back in Feb I believe. The pics posted back then showed meat on them bones. Once I got to her. Bones mostly. She had some stomach condition that I didn't even bother to remember. Everything thru text. Waited 30 min at parking lot at the Park motel, even seen some black dude go in and immediately leave the room before I was told to go up. I knew then what that was but she said no it's not for her but her friend in next room. LOL. Sure it is. Anyways, for the wait she said she'd let me have hh for 40. Ok. I was there already. Why not? Got fiv CBJ cfs oh and she didn't even want to touch my cock to put on glove. LOL. Whatever. Finished with CBJ with my helping and gave her 50. Felt sorry for her actually. LOL. She was a sweet heart and that's about the best of that. The most recent ad has the pic I posted here. Have not repeated and do not plan on it. Ad claims to be 30 something but the bod and face looks more like late 40 something. She is the reason I won't see a provider older than me. But I'm still hopeful for a good mature one down the road.Is that the right pic? When I think of olive oil I think of jj from backpage.

SnowBnnyLvr
10-07-17, 11:13
Is that the right pic? When I think of olive oil I think of jj from backpage.Yes. That is the correct pic. Sadly.

HuntingStreets
10-07-17, 15:54
Despite very mixed reviews a good friend has been encouraging me to give Little Monster another chance. Texted her at 8 30 this morning and to my suprise got an almost immediate response. With her responses coming in 20 minutes apart by 10 30 we agreed a 50 BBBJ car date by her. Then she went ghost and quit responding. How do some of these girls make any money? I'm done trying to set something up. Her loss.

HS.

Ps1999
10-07-17, 17:38
Despite very mixed reviews a good friend has been encouraging me to give Little Monster another chance. Texted her at 8 30 this morning and to my suprise got an almost immediate response. With her responses coming in 20 minutes apart by 10 30 we agreed a 50 BBBJ car date by her. Then she went ghost and quit responding. How do some of these girls make any money? I'm done trying to set something up. Her loss.

HS.Friday morning before work I was trying to get a hold of her. Text me back relativly quick then from there 10 minutes apart. I couldn't wait any longer and told her bacicaly shit or get off the pot. I didn't hear back from her LOL. Qk. 60 missed out by her. I don't get it I was probably ten away from her too.

DaveB3655
10-07-17, 17:41

HS.What makes it even more puzzling is the fact that she reads this forum, so she has to be seeing the negative comments about her. I had seen her twice earlier this summer and would have continued to see her, but she's just to hard to schedule with.

FatOldman69
10-07-17, 21:02
Is this the right girl?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r/25095377This is the one, her link would not copy. She looks too good to be true. Anyone know her?

Thanks.

Daggart57
10-07-17, 21:35
While I have yet to have been stood up as to actual visits it sure seems like the ladies just have so much incoming they don't care about any single call. I am older and see older women so my calls aren't to 18 year old ditzes. A couple of nights ago I texted Tonya. She hasn't advertised lately and I haven't yet seen her but I did get a response and we back and forthed with the idea I would meet her initially for lunch to get acquainted. I am looking for an ongoing deal. She seemed very interested and then. Dark. I have sent her a couple of nice texts but no response.

I sent Vivian a brief text re my needs and received a "when do you want to meet. " nothing re the initial text. I sent her another text a few hours later mentioning my initial text and asking for some sort of response. I received a "Hey. " ?

Next up good old Michelle / West Allis. I have seen her a couple of time and always a good time but no response.

On to Katie. Nice introductory text to her and I get back. "sure. ".

Finally Tara. Not a hint of darkness here. A very nice specific answer to my text and a few back and forths leading to getting together next week.

Considering the positive here, the ladies probably get a lot of incoming and quite a bit of it goes nowhere. It just seems like they might spend a moment to actually read an incoming especially where the guy is looking for one provider. Repeat biz is good biz.

I am pretty sure there is a direct correlation between not getting anything but "when do you want to meet" and perfunctory service.

Looking forward to Tara next week.

Sonic69
10-07-17, 23:24
What makes it even more puzzling is the fact that she reads this forum, so she has to be seeing the negative comments about her. I had seen her twice earlier this summer and would have continued to see her, but she's just to hard to schedule with.Had the same thing happen started out fine but after she asked what kind of date which she says car or out. I replied car qv because she offered that and then nothing.

Dr Manhattan
10-08-17, 01:02
This is the one, her link would not copy. She looks too good to be true. Anyone know her?

Thanks.I searched the pics and they lead back to what's likely an overseas Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/MishraAgrani?lang=en

FatOldman69
10-08-17, 01:15
I searched the pics and they lead back to what's likely an overseas Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/MishraAgrani?lang=enToo good to be true!

JimHoll
10-08-17, 01:27
Brooke / Corina gave me a shout tonight, needing a few bucks to keep her in smokes. Worked out a economy plan and had her over. She's doing very well since her rehab. A lot of personality coming out and not at all shy to talk about anything. Good sense of humor and very open minded and down to earth. Her acne on the face has cleared and it appeared to me she's holding her heavier weight. Still smooth skin, solid all over. Clean, firm tits and not at all beyond attractive. She gave me a great session. We exchanged massages, alot of conversation, followed by a good 10 min BBBJ and ball licking, daty and finished mish. I really enjoyed the session and for the money. 6, hard to beat.

RobertWi69
10-08-17, 17:43
As has been discussed previously she has scars from being a former cutter, yes. RTFF and use the search bar for previous reviews. If you're looking for a perfect body you're going to be disappointed here. If you're looking for a great attitude, a true people pleaser and a very open menu at reasonable rates you'll leave very satisfied.

HS.Is she bi-polar? A lot of bi-polars (like me) are cutters (like me). Bi-polar people have a huge sex drive (like me) and can't get enough (like me). I find the cutting a total turn on especially if she is bi-polar.

LoveSmallPerky
10-08-17, 18:57
Is she bi-polar? A lot of bi-polars (like me) are cutters (like me). Bi-polar people have a huge sex drive (like me) and can't get enough (like me). I find the cutting a total turn on especially if she is bi-polar.How you link them together. Knowing if someone is Bi-Polar in this wo9 uld seem to be getting a bit too close. My ex was Bi-Polar and didn't do any cutting and wasn't that into sex, for what it's worth.

RedPontiacX
10-08-17, 20:58
How you link them together. Knowing if someone is Bi-Polar in this wo9 uld seem to be getting a bit too close. My ex was Bi-Polar and didn't do any cutting and wasn't that into sex, for what it's worth.Borderline Personality Disorder can result in body mutlitation "cutting " it can co-exsist with Bipolar Disorder.

HuntingStreets
10-08-17, 22:49
She broke her phone and with it the numbers of most of her regulars. She's looking for some company yet this evening. PM me for the digits she is currently using if you are interested and can help her out.

HS.

Trogon
10-09-17, 00:36
She broke her phone and with it the numbers of most of her regulars. She's looking for some company yet this evening. PM me for the digits she is currently using if you are interested and can help her out.

HS.Hey hunting streets tried to pm you and your full.

I've been texting Emily for 2 days. LOL.

HuntingStreets
10-09-17, 00:50
Hey hunting streets tried to pm you and your full.

I've been texting Emily for 2 days. LOL.Space cleared, PM sent.

GRMan42
10-09-17, 04:06
Brooke / Corina gave me a shout tonight, needing a few bucks to keep her in smokes. Worked out a economy plan and had her over. She's doing very well since her rehab. A lot of personality coming out and not at all shy to talk about anything. Good sense of humor and very open minded and down to earth. Her acne on the face has cleared and it appeared to me she's holding her heavier weight. Still smooth skin, solid all over. Clean, firm tits and not at all beyond attractive. She gave me a great session. We exchanged massages, alot of conversation, followed by a good 10 min BBBJ and ball licking, daty and finished mish. I really enjoyed the session and for the money. 6, hard to beat.Good to hear she's doing better. My encounter with her was interesting, to say the least.

RobertWi69
10-09-17, 08:43
How you link them together. Knowing if someone is Bi-Polar in this wo9 uld seem to be getting a bit too close. My ex was Bi-Polar and didn't do any cutting and wasn't that into sex, for what it's worth.How do I link them together? By doing tons of research since I was diagnosed 25 years ago. No, of course not all people will have every single trait associated with the disease. But being sexually promiscuous is one and most cutters have some form of mental illness, with bi-polar disorder being the most common.

RobertWi69
10-09-17, 08:53
Borderline Personality Disorder can result in body mutlitation "cutting " it can co-exsist with Bipolar Disorder.My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.

JamesGang41
10-09-17, 09:00
My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.Nice looking lady! Is she still in the game?

Lotsoffun201
10-09-17, 09:13
My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.People with that are the worst. Living with an SO who has it is a full time job. Fear of abandonment, constant triggers where they fly into a rage etc. They are sexual predators and that's why we stick around. Interestingly they have the HIGHEST rate of successful suicide of any disorder. There are multitudes of articles written about it.

RobertWi69
10-09-17, 10:45
Nice looking lady! Is she still in the game?Not a clue but someone on here did message me a couple years ago that he got a topless massage from her. No idea where she advertised or she's doing anything now. We have a horrible relationship.

GunSmoke
10-09-17, 12:07

HS.I saw her last week 262===4758 we had great time. Does she have a temp number?

Power House
10-09-17, 16:36
Couldn't pull the trigger. She is a super nice lady. I just could not get myself in the mood. To each his own. PH Out!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-for-sensual-passionate-fun-look-no-further-lets-have-some-fun-now/25641042

HuntingStreets
10-09-17, 16:48
I saw her last week 262===4758 we had great time. Does she have a temp number?She got a new phone this morning and she was able to retain the number you have.

HuntingStreets
10-09-17, 17:55
Speaking of Emily, I grabbed her today and we took a ride to my place. 5th time I've seen her and she never fails to delight. It's been a long, long time since I've met a provider this into it. FIV, doggie with her kneeling on a chair, BBBJ with her sitting on the chair, off to the bed, watched her stroke herself, FIV, BBBJ, doggie and BBBJCIMWS. Followed by CPR. She may kill me. I may die happy.

HS.

Coyote7033
10-09-17, 17:55
Those were some fun days back then. I do remember her RobertWi69.

Coyote.

My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.

Milw Fireman
10-09-17, 18:22
My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.She didn't pop my cherry, but it was close!

JimHoll
10-09-17, 20:52
https://escortage.co/262-612-3362

Third visit today and things are looking up. Cassies menu is starting to open up and she's starting to realize the value in repeaters. I've got her talked out of her up charges but still can't make the BB bridge. For those of you that read my original post on her and tryed to make a connection, she may be more receptive to you now. Mind you. She's out call only and her cousin is her driver. She follows directions well and I believe with some more gental persuasion and forming she will mature into quite a performer. GFE spinner body, perfect skin, sensitive nipples, young and delish. JH out.

BigTen
10-09-17, 22:14
My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.Never saw her, but I remember her. I thought she was hot then, probably hot now.

RndmFF
10-09-17, 22:30

Third visit today and things are looking up. Cassies menu is starting to open up and she's starting to realize the value in repeaters. I've got her talked out of her up charges but still can't make the BB bridge. For those of you that read my original post on her and tryed to make a connection, she may be more receptive to you now. Mind you. She's out call only and her cousin is her driver. She follows directions well and I believe with some more gental persuasion and forming she will mature into quite a performer. GFE spinner body, perfect skin, sensitive nipples, young and delish. JH out.LOL that is NOT her "cousin" driving her. That is her bf who also is pimping her and takes all of her money. She is of age but beware that he has pimped younger girls out which has got him caught involved with LEO.

DaveDream
10-09-17, 22:33
You can see her for a 40 date these days. Staying at the worst motel by the airport. If you like a cheap skin and bones date give her a call. AA manager stays in the room next door with another lady that's also in the biz. You couldn't pay me to go near that place. DD.

Couldn't pull the trigger. She is a super nice lady. I just could not get myself in the mood. To each his own. PH Out!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-for-sensual-passionate-fun-look-no-further-lets-have-some-fun-now/25641042

DaveDream
10-09-17, 22:38
Her phone must be lighting up these days because she said her donation was 120 firm. I almost spilt my BW3's hot wings out of my mouth when I read that. Of course some of you fools will pay that.

Speaking of Emily, I grabbed her today and we took a ride to my place. 5th time I've seen her and she never fails to delight. It's been a long, long time since I've met a provider this into it. FIV, doggie with her kneeling on a chair, BBBJ with her sitting on the chair, off to the bed, watched her stroke herself, FIV, BBBJ, doggie and BBBJCIMWS. Followed by CPR. She may kill me. I may die happy.

HS.

MudDraggIn
10-09-17, 23:14

Third visit today and things are looking up. Cassies menu is starting to open up and she's starting to realize the value in repeaters. I've got her talked out of her up charges but still can't make the BB bridge. For those of you that read my original post on her and tryed to make a connection, she may be more receptive to you now. Mind you. She's out call only and her cousin is her driver. She follows directions well and I believe with some more gental persuasion and forming she will mature into quite a performer. GFE spinner body, perfect skin, sensitive nipples, young and delish. JH out.Are the pictures in Cassie's add REALLY her?

Milwaukee63
10-10-17, 02:46
My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.Yes I remember her as well! BUBBAA.

Coochie Eater
10-10-17, 08:25
People with that are the worst. Living with an SO who has it is a full time job. Fear of abandonment, constant triggers where they fly into a rage etc. They are sexual predators and that's why we stick around. Interestingly they have the HIGHEST rate of successful suicide of any disorder. There are multitudes of articles written about it.Fuck man, you know of which you speak. My ex was originally diagnosed with BPD, but then they changed her diagnosis to Multiple Personality Disorder (They now call it Dissociative Identity Disorder). Fuck that, how about "I hate fucking men and I'm going to make life as miserable as I can for you, fucker Disorder?

When I was told they changed her diagnosis from BPD to MPD, my response was "Does every one of her personalities have Borderline Personality Disorder?" Can we find the one that doesn't and get her to hang around for a bit? My ex made a couple of botched suicide attempts, so I'm questioning your statement about "HIGHEST rate of successful suicide". If your SO committed suicide, you are lucky. I offered to help my wife, but she turned me down, so I detected a decided lack of commitment. It's been nine years since I saw her last, and MAN! It's been heaven!

No wonder I like hoes! When they go apeshit on me, I don't have to cajole, negotiate, support, understand or empathize. I just have to say "Keep sucking babe," then get them out of my car. As far as I can tell, a good shot of sperm does as much good for them as five years of therapy, so this works well for both of us.

Coochie (Damn near didn't survive the marriage) Eater.

God Bless You All. Except for you BPD witches, you can just swallow and get out.

JimHoll
10-10-17, 08:36
Are the pictures in Cassie's add REALLY her?Pics are for real. Even better in person.

JohneDrama
10-10-17, 11:00

Third visit today and things are looking up. Cassies menu is starting to open up and she's starting to realize the value in repeaters. I've got her talked out of her up charges but still can't make the BB bridge. For those of you that read my original post on her and tryed to make a connection, she may be more receptive to you now. Mind you. She's out call only and her cousin is her driver. She follows directions well and I believe with some more gental persuasion and forming she will mature into quite a performer. GFE spinner body, perfect skin, sensitive nipples, young and delish. JH out.She flaked out on me and she agrees on donation then keeps asking if you have more. Now it's probable she has a pimp. I will never give my $ to a girl with a pimp. Who knows as young as she is she is probably trafficked.

Ps1999
10-10-17, 13:06
Went and saw Jenna this morning. Third visit with her. Nice woman, 5'5" thinner body. Nice looking, very nice eyes. She does smoke.

GFE. Lots of dfk, hands / mouth roaming. Imo above average BBBJ. Likes too and didn't tire. Enjoyable daty for both. Legs over the shoulder mish couldn't last longer than that. As I've said I have repeated.

Ps1999
10-10-17, 13:07
Went and saw Jenna this morning. Third visit with her. Nice woman, 5'5" thinner body. Nice looking, very nice eyes. She does smoke.

GFE. Lots of dfk, hands / mouth roaming. Imo above average BBBJ. Likes too and didn't tire. Enjoyable daty for both. Legs over the shoulder mish couldn't last longer than that. As I've said I have repeated.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sexy-white-girl/24903792

HuntingStreets
10-10-17, 13:10
Her phone must be lighting up these days because she said her donation was 120 firm. I almost spilt my BW3's hot wings out of my mouth when I read that. Of course some of you fools will pay that.This is precisely the reason I've followed the lead of other seniors and no longer post rates. Reading the reviews there's at least one one person that paid more (and got hammered for it, wouldn't blame him if he never posted again), but we don't know how long it was for. We also know someone paid far less, but I was left with the impression it was a QV.

If budget is all that matters to me, sure I can go find a $60 visit with a provider that doesn't appeal to me physically and is rushed because she's high volume, or I can spend 20-40 more (typically) for someone I find appealing, is non-rushed and caters to my particular kinks. If that makes me a fool, so be it.

HS.

KaceyAnders
10-10-17, 13:37

Third visit today and things are looking up. Cassies menu is starting to open up and she's starting to realize the value in repeaters. I've got her talked out of her up charges but still can't make the BB bridge. For those of you that read my original post on her and tryed to make a connection, she may be more receptive to you now. Mind you. She's out call only and her cousin is her driver. She follows directions well and I believe with some more gental persuasion and forming she will mature into quite a performer. GFE spinner body, perfect skin, sensitive nipples, young and delish. JH out.Did the Cassie you see have the same tattoos or were her pictures fake.

GunSmoke
10-10-17, 13:53
She got a new phone this morning and she was able to retain the number you have.http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264

Here her link.

HugeLoad34
10-10-17, 14:53
Does anybody have digits for her I've tried to get ahold of her through both of the numbers listed but have yet to get a response.

DaveFromWi
10-10-17, 18:01
This is precisely the reason I've followed the lead of other seniors and no longer post rates. Reading the reviews there's at least one one person that paid more (and got hammered for it, wouldn't blame him if he never posted again), but we don't know how long it was for. We also know someone paid far less, but I was left with the impression it was a QV.

If budget is all that matters to me, sure I can go find a $60 visit with a provider that doesn't appeal to me physically and is rushed because she's high volume, or I can spend 20-40 more (typically) for someone I find appealing, is non-rushed and caters to my particular kinks. If that makes me a fool, so be it.

HS.I rarely, (in fact only one other time) post. I do enjoy reading everyone's comments and I thank all of you for insights into this world. I'm an Seeking Arrangements person myself, and I am more a true sugar daddy (one girl at a time) Although OFG is my idol, I hope to grow up to be just like him. But anyways. There is just too much attention paid to how much money you guys are paying and not enough attention paid to service level. You guys will get what you pay for. You want a crack ho to suck your dick for 3 minutes so you can blow a load, well, that can be accomplished with your right hand well enough, (maybe your left if you are a fellow lefty). If you all try to "race to the bottom" with your rates, then you will continue to send away the most promising of young ladies and be left with the trash. Don't worry about what I pay, or your fellow monger pays, pay for the level of service you want. This industry is supply and demand. But if you want high quality service from someone who is young, clean, fresh and eager, then it costs more. You don't buy a Porsche for the same funds that a Chevy costs.

DaveDream
10-10-17, 19:03
Some of these woman are 7's and 8's as far as looks, body, and performance and should ask for $ and over. But from what I hear about Emily's body and her being a big time user, she shouldn't be close to that. O-well, I've been retired from this hobby for awhile now because I have no one on my list anymore. High prices and radio silence after the location is giving out has killed my desire to continue.

This is precisely the reason I've followed the lead of other seniors and no longer post rates. Reading the reviews there's at least one one person that paid more (and got hammered for it, wouldn't blame him if he never posted again), but we don't know how long it was for. We also know someone paid far less, but I was left with the impression it was a QV.

HS.

Curious Jack
10-10-17, 19:08

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-for-sensual-passionate-fun-look-no-further-lets-have-some-fun-now/25641042Yea, after exhausting all options the other day I reached out to Jess. We agreed on 40 and I showed at her creepy hotel. She greeted me at the door in a full French Maid outfit, complete with duster! I laughed at first which wasn't very nice. Anyway it's like PW said: nice lady who will give a nice effort. She's become so damn thin, though that it wasn't very appealing. However, if you're looking for a trusted, inexpensive provider I do recommend. She really needs clients.

Trifix1
10-10-17, 20:08
http://www.bitchesofbp.com/414-698-2976/ Went and saw Hollywood today because I couldn't get a response back from a couple other providers. Hollywood used to post on back page all the time. Sometimes on Racine / Kenosha BP and other times she posted in Milwaukee. I met her at her north racine / oak creek apartment today. I'm posting my review here because it's right on the border of being south Milwaukee. Not that important. Anyways, I've been trying to see her for a month or two but I was to busy working and fucking a bunch of other random providers. Met her at her apartment building. Not the greatest place. She let me in at the door downstairs. She's tall, somewhat pretty. She's bigger than what the pictures suggest. She led me to her apartment and I used the bathroom. We both got naked. She sat on the couch and she started with a average BBBJ. I told her I was ready, she stood up and bent over the couch. I lubed up junior and started her doggystyle. Since I was standing, I asked to switch positions after 5 minutes or so. She layed on the couch and lifted her legs. I fucked her missionary BB for about 10 minutes. We never really got into a good groove because the couch was small, so we didn't both really fit. I was kind of holding myself up and trying to fuck at the same time. After 15 minutes of that, I waived the white flag and had her finish me off with a BBBJ and I came all over her tits and the floor. She's nice and has huge tits. Average BBBJ and average lay. I need to visit a spinner again soon though to reset myself. I haven't seen any reviews on Hollywood so I figured I'd give her a go and report back. Damage was. 50. She's nice but I won't repeat.

WTFNow
10-10-17, 20:27
That's one pretty lady!

My ex (really more baby mama) has both Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder. She is majorly fucked up. So much so that I keep our daughter away from her. Some of you may remember her (pics from 2006 when she was 20) from the HOH days.

BigTruck59
10-10-17, 21:05
http://www.bitchesofbp.com/414-698-2976/ Went and saw Hollywood today because I couldn't get a response back from a couple other providers. Hollywood used to post on back page all the time. Sometimes on Racine / Kenosha BP and other times she posted in Milwaukee. I met her at her north racine / oak creek apartment today. I'm posting my review here because it's right on the border of being south Milwaukee. Not that important. Anyways, I've been trying to see her for a month or two but I was to busy working and fucking a bunch of other random providers. Met her at her apartment building. Not the greatest place. She let me in at the door downstairs. She's tall, somewhat pretty. She's bigger than what the pictures suggest. She led me to her apartment and I used the bathroom. We both got naked. She sat on the couch and she started with a average BBBJ. I told her I was ready, she stood up and bent over the couch. I lubed up junior and started her doggystyle. Since I was standing, I asked to switch positions after 5 minutes or so. She layed on the couch and lifted her legs. I fucked her missionary BB for about 10 minutes. We never really got into a good groove because the couch was small, so we didn't both really fit. I was kind of holding myself up and trying to fuck at the same time. After 15 minutes of that, I waived the white flag and had her finish me off with a BBBJ and I came all over her tits and the floor. She's nice and has huge tits. Average BBBJ and average lay. I need to visit a spinner again soon though to reset myself. I haven't seen any reviews on Hollywood so I figured I'd give her a go and report back. Damage was. 50. She's nice but I won't repeat.Boys the king of getting his nut. And might I also say thank you, great review.

Howard5354
10-11-17, 16:56
Yea, after exhausting all options the other day I reached out to Jess. We agreed on 40 and I showed at her creepy hotel. She greeted me at the door in a full French Maid outfit, complete with duster! I laughed at first which wasn't very nice. Anyway it's like PW said: nice lady who will give a nice effort. She's become so damn thin, though that it wasn't very appealing. However, if you're looking for a trusted, inexpensive provider I do recommend. She really needs clients.Then tear that booty up.

RockinAl
10-13-17, 10:53
Repeated with Kendall Snow this week. Same stunning body and total and very intense GFE. BBBJ, DAY, DFK and more.

Silver9828
10-13-17, 13:56
After reading a report by OFG and seeing the pictures he posted I decided to set up a visit with Mitzi at her incall. All previous reports are spot on. She is a MILF with a pretty decent figure. She does have a skin issue that was reported earlier and was a bit worse than I had anticipated. But she is very friendly and was willing to accommodate my wishes. Also as previously reported there was plenty of DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS. She was freshly showered really liked DATY with a couple of FIV. She was bucking and squirming, moaning with an occasional "fuck that feels so good". She had a couple of good solid Os. A pretty decent BBBJ followed and then she put on the cover an rode CG until I blew. She tries hard to please. I'm not sure she will be in this business very long because she stated she was looking for a job. She is new to this and was somewhat disorganized. Our session was interrupted by a very quick visit by a friend who stopped by to pick something up. Kinda wrecked the mood. She had also mistakenly double scheduled and while I was waiting for her to answer the door another monger showed up and then left. I wish I had the presence of mind to suggest a threesome. Oh well. All in all it was an OK experience. Coulda been better. I might repeat but probably won't be Plan A. Do I recommend? I think she is worth a try.

JohneDrama
10-13-17, 14:00
After reading a report by OFG and seeing the pictures he posted I decided to set up a visit with Mitzi at her incall. All previous reports are spot on. She is a MILF with a pretty decent figure. She does have a skin issue that was reported earlier and was a bit worse than I had anticipated. But she is very friendly and was willing to accommodate my wishes. Also as previously reported there was plenty of DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS. She was freshly showered really liked DATY with a couple of FIV. She was bucking and squirming, moaning with an occasional "fuck that feels so good". She had a couple of good solid Os. A pretty decent BBBJ followed and then she put on the cover an rode CG until I blew. She tries hard to please. I'm not sure she will be in this business very long because she stated she was looking for a job. She is new to this and was somewhat disorganized. Our session was interrupted by a very quick visit by a friend who stopped by to pick something up. Kinda wrecked the mood. She had also mistakenly double scheduled and while I was waiting for her to answer the door another monger showed up and then left. I wish I had the presence of mind to suggest a threesome. Oh well. All in all it was an OK experience. Coulda been better. I might repeat but probably won't be Plan A. Do I recommend? I think she is worth a try.Question is would the other monger have joined your 3 some?

EatItNow
10-13-17, 14:25
After reading a report by OFG and seeing the pictures he posted I decided to set up a visit with Mitzi at her incall. All previous reports are spot on. She is a MILF with a pretty decent figure. She does have a skin issue that was reported earlier and was a bit worse than I had anticipated. But she is very friendly and was willing to accommodate my wishes. Also as previously reported there was plenty of DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS. She was freshly showered really liked DATY with a couple of FIV. She was bucking and squirming, moaning with an occasional "fuck that feels so good". She had a couple of good solid Os. A pretty decent BBBJ followed and then she put on the cover an rode CG until I blew. She tries hard to please. I'm not sure she will be in this business very long because she stated she was looking for a job. She is new to this and was somewhat disorganized. Our session was interrupted by a very quick visit by a friend who stopped by to pick something up. Kinda wrecked the mood. She had also mistakenly double scheduled and while I was waiting for her to answer the door another monger showed up and then left. I wish I had the presence of mind to suggest a threesome. Oh well. All in all it was an OK experience. Coulda been better. I might repeat but probably won't be Plan A. Do I recommend? I think she is worth a try.Gosh this girl is a junky and her face is all scabed up. I am sure the person that camentonthe door was her dealer and she was getting her fix. When I had a dream with her the same thing happened and after she excused to the bathroom and came out and was a completely different person. She was fading in and out. She will not find a job. She is a addict. Its sad that her son still lives with her. Poor kid.

JohnKat
10-13-17, 14:37
After reading a report by OFG and seeing the pictures he posted I decided to set up a visit with Mitzi at her incall. All previous reports are spot on. She is a MILF with a pretty decent figure. She does have a skin issue that was reported earlier and was a bit worse than I had anticipated. But she is very friendly and was willing to accommodate my wishes. Also as previously reported there was plenty of DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS. She was freshly showered really liked DATY with a couple of FIV. She was bucking and squirming, moaning with an occasional "fuck that feels so good". She had a couple of good solid Os. A pretty decent BBBJ followed and then she put on the cover an rode CG until I blew. She tries hard to please. I'm not sure she will be in this business very long because she stated she was looking for a job. She is new to this and was somewhat disorganized. Our session was interrupted by a very quick visit by a friend who stopped by to pick something up. Kinda wrecked the mood. She had also mistakenly double scheduled and while I was waiting for her to answer the door another monger showed up and then left. I wish I had the presence of mind to suggest a threesome. Oh well. All in all it was an OK experience. Coulda been better. I might repeat but probably won't be Plan A. Do I recommend? I think she is worth a try.Currently using only her 458-xxxx digits. Pm me if your using something else.

Eagle19
10-14-17, 14:12
I've been there 2 x 3 weeks apart, nice body but hard tine getting past the acne, very fresh & clean, takes shower b 4 you get started, witnessed that, but bedides the acne both visits were stopped by knocks at the door, phone ringing off the hook, for her to say she owes someone money & coincidentally he needed right at the time she's getting pounded both times, I think the dealer wanted his money. Makes lots of noises, multiple orgasms, absolutely everythings on the menu & she love greek. Decebt head, she does swallow, all good decent experience, but she's quite spacey, didn't like the dealer interruptions & she's willing to get pounded with a kid sleeping in the next room, not liking that, I won't repeat but for the ones that can get past the acne, in a pinch if ya want go get it, lot more fish in the sea. OF of G in the 60's.

EAGLE 19.

Days Fun
10-14-17, 16:22
I also posted in "Massage" just not sure where I would get the best response. Read in another post that she is back at the airport no-tel.

When I saw her there last spring it was clean and neat. But boyfriend hanging around outside smoking. I also read that she was doing a BJ finish now so BF may be out the picture.

Can anyone confirm BJ finish and that BF is really gone?? I would like to see her again, I thought she was pleasant enough, nice tits and a pretty good massage at a reasonable rate.

BrewerFan79
10-15-17, 00:26
Has anyone tried Little Monster? If how was she? Thinking of trying.

Thanks.

HuntingStreets
10-15-17, 07:46
Has anyone tried Little Monster? If how was she? Thinking of trying.

Thanks.RTFF. Use the search thread feature on the right side of the page by the page numbers. Plenty has been written, good and bad, take 10 minutes to find it.

Better yet, go find out for yourself and report back. You have 5 posts and all of them are asking for info. Take a couple for the team, report back whether good, bad or indifferent, and more doors will open for you.

HS.

MongerWaukesha
10-15-17, 21:29
I also posted in "Massage" just not sure where I would get the best response. Read in another post that she is back at the airport no-tel.

When I saw her there last spring it was clean and neat. But boyfriend hanging around outside smoking. I also read that she was doing a BJ finish now so BF may be out the picture.

Can anyone confirm BJ finish and that BF is really gone?? I would like to see her again, I thought she was pleasant enough, nice tits and a pretty good massage at a reasonable rate.No idea about bf, but BJ is just an extra tip.

IrcBully2
10-16-17, 00:26
I just want everyone to know beware of Kendall this is my 3rd time seeing her and for some reason she tried to steal my wallet we started fighting in door way I slug her in the gut 2 times got wallet back on my way back to car some black black guy that looks like Forest Whitaker started running after me I jump in car and took off.

Be safe guys.

OlderGuys2
10-16-17, 08:50
Anyone go see this 37 yr old woman who is staying in brookfield right now? That is her title on backpage. Any info on her would be appreciated! Last four are 5864. We have been texting and might meet this week if everything is legit with her Thanks.

JamesGang41
10-16-17, 08:51
I have taken showers there before fun time. And left my pants with wallet and phone right on floor. In fact probably going to see her Friday.I too have showered leaving valuables out and never had a problem. This appears to be someone disgruntled for whatever reason. I wouldn't think twice about seeing her again. In fact now that I'm thinking about her, I'm thinking about setting up something soon. Kendall is a sweetheart and total GFE.

MongerWaukesha
10-16-17, 09:14
With one post, why should we take you serious? I saw Kendall, and can't imagine she would do that to someone.She would never do that? She's provider, she like all the others will do anything to benefit themselves. I personally don't know her (not my type) but providers should never be trusted. Why on earth are any of you bringing your wallets and other valuables in to see a provider? Never bring anything in you don't car to possibly lose.

MongerWaukesha
10-16-17, 09:17
Anyone go see this 37 yr old woman who is staying in brookfield right now? That is her title on backpage. Any info on her would be appreciated! Last four are 5864. We have been texting and might meet this week if everything is legit with her Thanks.She was reviewed in the last month or two, but I can't remeber the name she was reviewed under. Pics do link to a FB page with history so seems OK, but I don't like the location. Hotels in Brookfield are generally a no go for me.

MilwPussyHound
10-16-17, 10:15
Are you talking about Kendall Snow? Here is a link for Kendall Snow. Last time I saw her she was acting very strange. I always only take with me only what I'm spending. Never more than that.

https://www.************.com/beaumont/classifieds/ad/56638626a436djDZcnLR3hffhQcWwjST1k_pGqdsA12_bxXgmf/I should also say, even though she was acting weird / strange I have not seen any management around or even think that she has tried to swipe my phone or car keys.

Billsmelco
10-16-17, 10:51
Anyone go see this 37 yr old woman who is staying in brookfield right now? That is her title on backpage. Any info on her would be appreciated! Last four are 5864. We have been texting and might meet this week if everything is legit with her Thanks.I saw her about a month ago. Looks like pics, but very skinny. Not very attractive with the clothes off. CFS and BBBJ were the only things on the menu. $. Had nice enough conversation. Probably won't repeat due to overall appearance.

Billsmelco
10-16-17, 10:52
I've been trying for months off and on with email and text to try to schedule with Kendall. She won't respond to me at all. Is there a secret?

WebGuy1234
10-16-17, 13:15
There are 3 different Kendalls active right now on BP right no, so not sure which he is referring to?

Young, blonde Kendall.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/discrete-sexy-gfe-provider/26007997

Mature Kendall.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-pleasure-seekers-enter-here-lets-re-connect-now-kendalls-visiting-today-monday-oct-16th/20850648

And the super sexy Kenall Snow.

HuntingStreets
10-16-17, 13:47
I have seen Kendall Snow many times. She is a sweetheart. And when I had a half hour session that only lasted 15 minutes. She gave me money back. This is probably one of the other Kendalls posting if its true at all.

Spoke to kendall a few minutes ago. She is beside herself on this accusation. She is the most honest and intelligent provider I have ever met!I've never even seen her and was ready to call bullshit. 50+ sterling reviews here and on The othER site and she out of the blue throws it away going for a guys wallet? Nope, not buying it.

HS.

JamesGang41
10-16-17, 15:48
Violet has a new member and welcoming old friends to meet.

414-467-0807. She's healthy, fresh and frisky.

Waldo999
10-16-17, 17:22

414-467-0807. She's healthy, fresh and frisky.And also asking 250 a visit. Not from me!

HornyHubby41
10-16-17, 18:13
Hey. Trying to PM you. Mailbox is full.

Thanks!

HH41.

HornyHubby41
10-16-17, 18:27
Anyone go see this 37 yr old woman who is staying in brookfield right now? That is her title on backpage. Any info on her would be appreciated! Last four are 5864. We have been texting and might meet this week if everything is legit with her Thanks.My regular was unavailable so I thought I'd give her a try (what can I say. I was horny). She is at Motel 6 in Brookfield. Reasonable fee. I was on a short time frame so I did not get all my questions in that I usually do for a new provider. At any rate, I tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes. I finally find her fucking room after walking all over the parking lot in the RAIN. I roll in. 2 cats (yuck). We both drop our pants for the cop check thing. I say. You have covers, right? Uh no, I'm out. Ya that's a great start. Blow job ok? Sure. "Just don't cum in my mouth".

I start thinking what the fuck are you doing dude?

She's skinny, very small wrinkly tits. So she asks me to lay on the bed so she can get between my legs. She starts and not even 2 minutes in I hear fucking BANGING on the door.

WHAT THE FUCK? I have another fucking heart attack (happened with Crystal)!

She tells me oh it's ok.

I don't fucking think it's ok. Grabbed all my clothes and locked myself in the bathroom.

I'm thinking. Dude you are a fucking idiot.

At any rate. Gotmdone and out of there.

Not my vibe, not my type. Won't repeat.

YMMV.

HornyHubby41
10-16-17, 18:33
She was reviewed in the last month or two, but I can't remeber the name she was reviewed under. Pics do link to a FB page with history so seems OK, but I don't like the location. Hotels in Brookfield are generally a no go for me.Her name is Kari (correct spelling).

By the way. Teach me why Brookfield hotels are a no go.

Thanks!

HH out.

HornyHubby41
10-16-17, 18:43
I just want everyone to know beware of Kendall this is my 3rd time seeing her and for some reason she tried to steal my wallet we started fighting in door way I slug her in the gut 2 times got wallet back on my way back to car some black black guy that looks like Forest Whitaker started running after me I jump in car and took off.

Be safe guys.This has to be a different Kendall than Kendall Snow. There is absolutely no way that she would steal. I'm kind of beside myself with what to say. I've been seeing her a while now. Super great woman. I love seeing her. It's kinda weird. But I totally trust her. She has opened up, to me quite a bit. I honestly don't think she's pulling a fast one on me. She is sweet and I am enjoying her professionally and personally.

Always comfortable with her. She is one I never worry about (vs some of these other nut jobs).

We texted quite a bit this morning about the situation. So. I highly doubt it was Kendall Snow he was referring to.

To all the mongers out there that may be worried. Breathe easy. Kendall Snow is a great at her job! You're safe with her.

HH 41. OUT.

LankyBoy
10-16-17, 19:30

Be safe guys.I've tried to post something a couple of times but they haven't gone through. Probably said something I shouldn't. Anyway this story is not about Kendall Snow. If it is then no way I believe it. I talked to her and she is very upset by this and wants to let everyone know she would never ever do this. She is selective and turns down people so I'm sure there are some angry disappointed mongers out there. But making stories up to defame a excellent provider who is one of the best I've ever seen in every way is totally wrong. I hope IrcBully2 will post something to clarify but I've never seen him on this board and his first post is to put down someone who is a amazing provider. Just too bad people have to resort to things like this.

BuffaloDog
10-16-17, 21:13

Be safe guys.Damn. That's not good, I thought I'd finally meet her next week when I'm out that way for work.

MongerWaukesha
10-16-17, 21:43
Her name is Kari (correct spelling).

By the way. Teach me why Brookfield hotels are a no go.

Thanks!

HH out.Brookfield has a large police force per population, low crime rate per population allowing them to take time to set up allot of stings. They require an unobtainable escort license, and therefore don't even need to prove prostitution. Much safer to stay away then risk going to a hotel in brookfield IMO.

Mkejoe
10-17-17, 00:14
Damn. That's not good, I thought I'd finally meet her next week when I'm out that way for work.Who are you going to believe, some guy with a couple posts or all of these people vouching for her who have all seen her numerous times without incident?

I've seen her several times, too many to count both now and a few years ago before her haitus. Never ever had any issues with her ever. Never any sign of a pimp or manager. Never had a bad time with her, never rushed and never felt like she would ever take anything from me.

BuffaloDog
10-17-17, 01:17
Who are you going to believe, some guy with a couple posts or all of these people vouching for her who have all seen her numerous times without incident?

I've seen her several times, too many to count both now and a few years ago before her haitus. Never ever had any issues with her ever. Never any sign of a pimp or manager. Never had a bad time with her, never rushed and never felt like she would ever take anything from me.Thanks. I'll take that into consideration.

WTFNow
10-17-17, 01:27
I mean, how many could there be? LOL.

414-467-0807. She's healthy, fresh and frisky.

WizardOfAahs
10-17-17, 07:19
Brookfield has a large police force per population, low crime rate per population allowing them to take time to set up allot of stings. They require an unobtainable escort license, and therefore don't even need to prove prostitution. Much safer to stay away then risk going to a hotel in brookfield IMO.All of the motels in the Goerke's Corners area (Motel 6 etcO are in the Town of Brookfield, which extends about a mile or so in any direction from the corner of Barker & Bluemound. I don; t know if the town has the Escort License on the books or not. Lots of cops and money in the area and a lower crime rate than the city. Two-Ticket-Tony loves to sit on Barker road.

I know the city does require the license.

Raven741
10-17-17, 08:30
Has anyone seen her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-kimbella/22979328

She looks hot!

RockinAl
10-17-17, 09:47

Be safe guys.I have seen Kendall Snow many times. She is a sweetheart. And when I had a half hour session that only lasted 15 minutes. She gave me money back. This is probably one of the other Kendalls posting if its true at all.

Spoke to kendall yesterday. She is beside herself on this accusation. She is the most honest and intelligent provider I have ever met!

TheCondor7
10-17-17, 10:17
Has anyone seen her?

She looks hot!Haven't seen her, but it looks like she has reviews under a different number and the first one isn't good. She's probably been changing her number (there are a couple) for a reason.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kimbella-9204124392-332370

Agrego
10-17-17, 11:23
All of the motels in the Goerke's Corners area (Motel 6 etcO are in the Town of Brookfield, which extends about a mile or so in any direction from the corner of Barker & Bluemound. I don; t know if the town has the Escort License on the books or not. Lots of cops and money in the area and a lower crime rate than the city. Two-Ticket-Tony loves to sit on Barker road.

I know the city does require the license.This could go under the news and media but given the recent topic it fits right in. Its an article from the La Crosse Tribune.

"http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/police-say-escort-license-fee-would-curb-prostitution/article_02e5219a-e1a7-11e0-aff1-001cc4c03286.html".

HuntingStreets
10-17-17, 11:43
Emily is available right now and is looking to hustle up some money to cover her room. Great opportunity for those that have been wanting to see her, but have had trouble connecting! 262-five10-4758.

HS.

OlderFunGuy
10-17-17, 13:05
So was texting back and forth with her late Sunday and then again Monday morning. She finally said she was in West Bend and available for car dates or outcall. Well I sure wasnt going to spend 3 hrs drive time. Anyhow, she texted me that her sister had to go to Milwaukee and she could get a ride with her. Fine. She agreed to meet me at Perkins at 1 PM Arrived about 20 minutes late. Ally has a sister that advertised on BP, but that sister is currently having an all expense paid "vacation" One of her other sisters gave her the ride and damn!! Really hot but she is not in the hobby. Oh well. So Ally is a cute enough little thing with hair almost down to her ass. 5 foot nothing and about 110 pounds. Not a spinner but nice enough little body. A bit of belly but no baby damage from her 5 year old son. Very nice full firm b cup titties.

So she jumps in the car and back to the OFG residence. A very personable young lady. Took her on a tour of the yard and she picked a few tomatoes. She fit very nicely on my face and enjoyed the oral and had a very nice orgasm. Gives a very nice BBBJ but no CIM. So her sister starts blowing up her phone and she is in a rush to get back to Perkins. A quick stop at the candle closet and out the door we go. She felt bad she couldn't stay longer and wants to come back and cook me a nice italian dinner sometime. GFE, DFK and FIV If she gets down this way again would have her over OFG out.

https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/escorts/8874195

Kneadin Kitty
10-17-17, 13:05
Has anyone seen her?

She looks hot!So I looked at the add and was interested. So I did a tineye search and came up with images from Florida and California. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Wild Rider 80
10-17-17, 13:39
Emily is available right now and is looking to hustle up some money to cover her room. Great opportunity for those that have been wanting to see her, but have had trouble connecting! 262-five10-4758.

HS.I was driving through Mil and contacted her. Had a dream of hhr for $. 2 BBBJ. Great dt action with bl and bs. I thought I might have noticed something weird once I saw her in the light. Anyone have any bad side affects after seeing her? Pm is fine.

The Rider.

HuntingStreets
10-17-17, 14:40
I was driving through Mil and contacted her. Had a dream of hhr for $. 2 BBBJ. Great dt action with bl and bs. I thought I might have noticed something weird once I saw her in the light. Anyone have any bad side affects after seeing her? Pm is fine.

The Rider.I've seen her a half dozen times in the last few weeks, FS, no problems here.

HS.

HuntingStreets
10-17-17, 14:42
Has anyone seen her?

She looks hot!I called her once, LOTS of background noise, male and female voices, said she was near 75th and Brown Deer, kept looking.

Wild Rider 80
10-17-17, 15:00
I've seen her a half dozen times in the last few weeks, FS, no problems here.

HS.Did you do anything uncovered?

OldBear
10-17-17, 15:55
I have seen Kendall Snow many times. She is a sweetheart. And when I had a half hour session that only lasted 15 minutes. She gave me money back. This is probably one of the other Kendalls posting if its true at all.

Spoke to kendall yesterday. She is beside herself on this accusation. She is the most honest and intelligent provider I have ever met!No contact info in her ad post.

HugeLoad34
10-17-17, 17:52
No contact info in her ad post.Just respond to the post with your email and a message that's how I was able to get in touch with her.

Dick5322
10-17-17, 18:53
Has anyone seen her?

She looks hot!I wanted to see her and could not get anything going. There is a bad review on the other sight. I decided to move on to other providers.

DashDiner79
10-17-17, 18:55
Wanted to try this one out but the meet up is at a house in the hood / Capital. Just wondering if anyone rolled the dice.

Would love some intel. We talked for a little but was weary of the meet up. She one nice thick petite spinner would love some intel if any is out there. Thanks. Her ad http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-call-away-london-in-out/26003692.

BigTruck59
10-17-17, 19:00
I wanted to see her and could not get anything going. There is a bad review on the other sight. I decided to move on to other providers.I read a post here that the pics are fake.

HManForFun
10-17-17, 19:04
This has to be a different Kendall than Kendall Snow. There is absolutely no way that she would steal. I'm kind of beside myself with what to say. I've been seeing her a while now. Super great woman. I love seeing her. It's kinda weird. But I totally trust her. She has opened up, to me quite a bit. I honestly don't think she's pulling a fast one on me. She is sweet and I am enjoying her professionally and personally.

Always comfortable with her. She is one I never worry about (vs some of these other nut jobs).

We texted quite a bit this morning about the situation. So. I highly doubt it was Kendall Snow he was referring to.

To all the mongers out there that may be worried. Breathe easy. Kendall Snow is a great at her job! You're safe with her.

HH 41. OUT.Do you have her digits. Her profile no longer does on no.

HuntingStreets
10-17-17, 19:18
Did you do anything uncovered?Everything.

JimHoll
10-17-17, 19:36

Be safe guys.Once and for all, this guy (IrcBully2) needs to publickly clarify the Kendall he crucified in this post. We all know there's more Kendall's but only one Snow angel. At the very least he needs to clarify that its not the Lady Kendall Snow that we have all come to luv and cherish.

Msteresc
10-17-17, 20:31
Once and for all, this guy (IrcBully2) needs to publickly clarify the Kendall he crucified in this post. We all know there's more Kendall's but only one Snow angel. At the very least he needs to clarify that its not the Lady Kendall Snow that we have all come to luv and cherish.All of us have a story and what he said is his story. Take it for what its worth to you, I for one think It just tell me to always be cautions even if I have seen them before. I also never take my wallet in with me. For that reason alone. You can tell he hasn't been in the hobby long. Lets help him be better.

As for her, if she is as you all say (all of the stories) it won't hurt her at all. She will have a strong business based on ALL her white knights In her corner. If it is her at all.

This is an open forum and we can't force anyone to change their story.

So let talk about what he did wrong, how to avoid thoughts problems in the future so we can all learn to be safer, and have more fun.

DaveB3655
10-17-17, 23:30
If one of you would please PM me her cell, I would appreciate it. I've had 2 good visits and 1 bad in the past but I'm willing to give her another chance. Unfortunately, I discarded her number and can't find any current ads. T. I. A.

ZipperSquid
10-18-17, 04:24
If one of you would please PM me her cell, I would appreciate it. I've had 2 good visits and 1 bad in the past but I'm willing to give her another chance. Unfortunately, I discarded her number and can't find any current ads. T. I. A.She had sn sd on CL w4 m yesterday.

DaveB3655
10-18-17, 08:18
She had sn sd on CL w4 m yesterday.Missed it but 5 of you responded with the number, so thanks.

Jc2490
10-18-17, 11:38
If one of you would please PM me her cell, I would appreciate it. I've had 2 good visits and 1 bad in the past but I'm willing to give her another chance. Unfortunately, I discarded her number and can't find any current ads. T. I. A.She has an ad on pagesof every day.

Ben Spend
10-18-17, 11:42
If one of you would please PM me her cell, I would appreciate it. I've had 2 good visits and 1 bad in the past but I'm willing to give her another chance. Unfortunately, I discarded her number and can't find any current ads. T. I. A.She posts on pagesof mostly now. New spot for a lot of these old BP posters.

Icekane
10-18-17, 16:19
Thanks. I'll take that into consideration.I'll confirm everything good said about Kendall. Great service and a really cool lady. I really cannot imagine her trying to steal from a client. As someone else mentioned, we had to cut our session short one time (which was my fault as I got stuck in traffic and arrived late) and she actually gave me some of my money back. I told her that that wasn't necessary since it was my fault but she insisted. I have never met another provider who would do that and not really the actions of someone who would steal from a client.

SS Man
10-18-17, 17:19
Does anyone have Katie's digits? The one that's bbw and has incall at the appartment near 43rd and gf. I had it, and saw her twice now, but lost her number and I can't seem to find any active adds of hers on BP. Thanks!